时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[00:32] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[00:40] | Let’s go, Captain! | 走吧,上尉! |
[00:42] | – Those gliders are comin’ back! – This man’s alive! | – 那些滑翔机又回来了- 这人还活着! |
[00:46] | We cannot wait! | 我们不能等了! |
[00:55] | OK, come on! Come on! | 好了,快过来,过来! |
[00:58] | Don’t panic! We’ll have you outta here in a minute. | 不要慌! 我们马上带你们走 |
[01:01] | Keep moving! | 快走! |
[01:06] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[01:08] | I gotta go back for Carter. | 我得回去找卡特 |
[01:12] | Help me! | (男人)帮帮我! |
[01:20] | Go, go, I got him! Medic! | 快走,他就交给我了! 医护兵! |
[01:25] | He’s alive, but he’s gonna wish he wasn’t. | 他还活着,但他快不行了 |
[01:28] | Let’s get him outta here. | 快把他带出去 |
[01:49] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[01:51] | We’ve got to go! | 我们得快走! |
[01:55] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧?- 还好 |
[01:57] | Let’s get him outta here. Come on. | 快带他出去,走吧 |
[01:59] | Dead. He had some kind of seizure. Bit his own tongue. | 已经死了,他似乎突然发病,咬断了自己的舌头 |
[02:14] | Keep it elevated. | (女人) 抬起来 |
[02:20] | No! | 不! |
[02:22] | I want a full quarantine until these people can be examined! | 在这些人能够接受症查前,我要把他们彻底隔离 |
[02:25] | Colonel O’Neill and the rest? | 欧尼尔上校和其他人呢? |
[02:27] | Right behind me. And a dozen Jaffa. | 跟着我来,还有一打贾法 |
[02:31] | Lock it up! | 把它锁起来! |
[02:43] | Carter, … | 卡特,… |
[02:44] | you OK? | 你还好吧? |
[02:46] | Yeah, fine. | 是的,还好! |
[02:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | Stargate.SG1-s02e02.In.the.Line.of.Duty | |
[03:55] | There’d been no Goa’uld interference… | 很久没有被勾阿呜侵犯过了… |
[03:58] | for three centuries. The Nasyans are a… | 三百年都没有.那些奈系亚人是… |
[04:01] | were a peaceful people. | 是个很和平的种族 |
[04:03] | They were eager to form an alliance… | 他们很渴望组成同盟… |
[04:05] | and aid us in setting up a research outpost. | 然后协助我们建立一个研究站 |
[04:08] | There was no warning. | 完全没有防备 |
[04:10] | We hadn’t even spotted the mother ship when the gliders attacked. | 在那些滑翔机功过来前,我们连母船也没看到 |
[04:13] | It’s not normal for the Goa’ulds to just show up… | 那些勾阿呜就这么出现,这很不寻常… |
[04:16] | and wipe out a peaceful people for no reason, is it? | 而且他们消灭了一族的和平人民,这很不寻常吧? |
[04:19] | In the past, there was some reason. | 在过去,还有些理由 |
[04:21] | They attack civilisations whose technology poses a threat, … | 他们会攻击那些科学发达而对他们造成威胁的城市… |
[04:25] | but that wasn’t the case here. | 但这里的情况不同 |
[04:28] | – Maybe they found out we were there. – How could they know? | – 可能他们发现了我们在这里- 他们怎么会知道? |
[04:31] | More importantly, why did this Goa’uld care? | 但最重要的是,他们为什么会在乎? |
[04:35] | They might’ve been concerned | 他们在乎可能是 |
[04:36] | because we just kicked the crap out of Apophis. | 因为我们曾大战阿波菲斯 |
[04:39] | The truth is we still understand very little about their society. | 事实上,我们了解他们的程度还是很小 |
[04:44] | I’ve seen the Goa’uld wipe out civilisations with no reason, … | 我曾看见过勾阿呜毫无理由的消灭其他人类… |
[04:48] | simply because it gave them pleasure. | 只为了他们的娱乐 |
[04:50] | So, what… ? | 那,怎么样…? |
[04:51] | Nasya was just next on the list? | 奈系亚星球只是他们的下个目标吗? |
[04:53] | I wish it was that simple, but we can’t underestimate them. | 我希望只是这么简单,但我们不能低估他们 |
[04:56] | Maybe the reasons weren’t made known to you, Teal’c. | 可能只是你不知道理由而已. |
[04:59] | I mean, you are just a Jaffa. | 我是说,你只是个贾法 |
[05:04] | I-I mean Apophis wouldn’t necessarily | 我是说阿波菲斯不一定需要 |
[05:06] | explain everything to Teal’c, … | 向提亚克交待一切… |
[05:09] | even if he was first prime. | 即使他是第一勇士 |
[05:12] | – Would he? – That is true. | – 对吧?- 这也没错 |
[05:15] | I agree with Sam. | 我同意山姆的看法 |
[05:16] | The Goa’uld are more complex than we’re giving them credit for. | 那些勾阿呜比我们想象的更复杂 |
[05:21] | The better you understand the enemy, | 你越了解你的敌人, |
[05:23] | the better prepared you are in conflict. | 就越能够有预备的和他们战争 |
[05:25] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[05:27] | What’s the status of the Nasyan survivors? | 奈系亚人的生存者情况怎么样? |
[05:29] | We managed to rescue 237 people. They’re critically burned. | 我们救出了237人. 他们都严重烫伤 |
[05:33] | Some of the overflow were transferred to | 多出的伤者被送到 |
[05:35] | the Air Force Academy Hospital. | 空军学院医院去了 |
[05:37] | The rest await relocation. | 其他的还在等待如何处理 |
[05:39] | Proceed. | 继续讲吧 |
[05:40] | Sir, I-I think it’s important to find out | 长官,我觉得找出 |
[05:43] | why Nasya was a Goa’uld target. | 为什么奈系亚星球,会变成勾阿呜的目标,这一点很重要 |
[05:46] | Agreed. But relocation is the first priority. | 同意. 但需要优先考虑如何处置伤者 |
[05:51] | The three new SG teams, 10 through 12, will coordinate with you. | 新组成的SG小队,10到12, 会配合你们 |
[05:55] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[06:00] | Oh, Carter, I hate to be a nag, … | 噢,卡特,我真讨厌罗罗嗦嗦的… |
[06:02] | but old Doc Fraiser says you haven’t been checked out yet. | 但弗雷泽医生说你还没接受身体检查 |
[06:05] | I’ll go right now. | 我现在就去, |
[06:07] | Wouldn’t want to break post-mission protocol. | 我不想违反任务后的规矩. |
[06:10] | Right, Colonel? | 你说是吗,上校? |
[06:23] | Sorry to have to do this. | 需要做到这一步,很抱歉 |
[06:29] | All right, open. | 好了,张开吧 |
[06:36] | – Have you had a sore throat lately? – A little. Why? | – 你最近又觉得喉咙疼吗?- 有一点,怎么了? |
[06:39] | There’s a small abrasion back there. I’m gonna have to do a swab. | 喉咙有点发炎,我需要清洁一下 |
[06:46] | And open. | 张大嘴 |
[06:50] | Cassandra’s been asking about you. | 卡珊卓要我问候你 |
[06:53] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓? |
[06:55] | Yeah! I’ve been so busy lately. | 是的,我最近很忙 |
[06:59] | She understands. | 她知道的 |
[07:00] | OK! Let me know if it gets worse. | 好了,如果有恶化再通知我 |
[07:02] | I’m free to go out tomorrow, right? | 我明天可以出去吧? |
[07:05] | – We’re researching relocation sites. – Sure. | – 我们正在找安置那些伤者的地方 – 当然 |
[07:09] | Cassandra will be with me tomorrow. | 卡珊卓明天会和我在一起, |
[07:11] | Why not stop by and spend time with her? | 要不要过来和她处一会儿 |
[07:14] | – I will. – Good. | – 我会的 – 很好 |
[07:20] | U.S.A.F. Academy Hospital | 美国空军学院医院 |
[07:26] | Patient has third-degree burns to over 80% of his body. | 伤者80%的皮肤遭到三级烧伤 |
[07:30] | So far, no sign of infection. | 暂时没有感染 |
[07:33] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[07:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:39] | – Is this one of the Nasyans we saved? – Yeah. | – 这是我们救的其中一个奈系亚人吗? – 是的 |
[07:42] | He should be dead. | 他应该已经死了 |
[07:45] | Cassandra is in my office. | 卡珊卓在我办公室 |
[07:47] | We still have rounds, but you know where it is, right? | 我还有事,你知道在哪吧? |
[08:22] | Hey there. | 嗨~ |
[08:23] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[08:25] | Euch! | 哦.. |
[08:28] | Wow. Nice painting. | 哇,好美的画 |
[08:30] | You really like it? My teacher at school says I have talent. | 你真的喜欢? 我学校的老师说我很有天份 |
[08:34] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[08:36] | – I missed you. – I know, I’m sorry. I’ve been so busy. | – 我很想你 – 我知道,对不起,我.. |
[08:39] | Very busy. | 很忙 |
[08:49] | Cassandra, what is it? | 卡珊卓,怎么了? |
[09:03] | It would be easier on the Nasyans… | 对那些奈系亚人来说会轻松点… |
[09:05] | if there were an active civilisation willing to cooperate. | 如果有现存的种族愿意配合 |
[09:09] | I’ll bet the folks on P3X-422 would be… | 我敢打赌,P3X-422的人类会… |
[09:12] | Colonel O’Neill, there’s an urgent call for you, sir. | 欧尼尔上校,紧急电话找你的 |
[09:17] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[09:19] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | (弗雷泽医生)谢谢你来的那么快 |
[09:22] | – What’s going on with her? – I’m not sure. She won’t talk to me. | – 她怎么了? – 我也不知道,她不肯告诉我 |
[09:26] | She said she’d see you and only you. | 她说她只想见你 |
[09:32] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓? |
[09:34] | It’s just me, honey. I’ve got Colonel O’Neill with me. | 亲爱的,只是我而已 我把欧尼尔上校带来了 |
[09:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:09] | Janet says you’ve been a little upset since Sam was here. | 珍妮特说自从山姆来了之后就有点不开心 |
[10:22] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[10:24] | She said she’d kill me if I told. | 她说如果我告诉别人她会杀了我 |
[10:29] | Well, you don’t mean “kill you” kill you? | 你不是指”杀人”的那个”杀”吧? |
[10:34] | – No, I doubt that. – She said she would. | – 不,我不觉得是 – 她说她会的 |
[10:40] | Cass, … | 卡斯,… |
[10:42] | Sam loves you. She’d never do anything to hurt you. | 山姆很爱你,她不会伤害你的 |
[10:46] | She would now. | 现在她会了 |
[10:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:01] | She’s a Goa’uld. | 她是个勾阿呜 |
[11:07] | Where’s the colonel? We’re due to leave in five minutes. | 上校在哪里? 我们5分钟后就要离开了 |
[11:11] | He said he’d meet us in the gate room. | 他说在星际之门那里等我们 |
[11:13] | Well, step on it, then! | 那快点啊! |
[11:19] | What was that? | 她怎么了? |
[11:32] | Where’s Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校在哪里? |
[11:35] | Stand down, campers. We’re on a hold. | 大家都不要离开,我们得停留一段时间 |
[11:38] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[11:41] | Some computer glitch. | 电脑发生了故障 |
[11:48] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[11:52] | That was enough to take down an elephant. | 那个可以杀死一头大象 |
[11:58] | Open the Stargate! | 把星际之门打开! |
[11:59] | Jack, what the hell is going on? | 杰克发生什么事了? |
[12:02] | Open the gate now! | 马上开门! |
[12:05] | I command you. | 我命令你 |
[12:14] | God… | 天啊… |
[12:16] | Open the gate now, or we will all die! | 快开门,否则我们都会死的! |
[12:21] | Hold your fire! Teal’c! | 不要开枪!提亚克!.. |
[12:26] | – I have a shot, sir. – And if she drops that grenade, what? | – 我有子弹的 – 那如果她把手榴弹丢了呢?那又怎么样? |
[12:37] | Nobody’s gonna open that Stargate. | 没人会打开那门的 |
[12:42] | We’re all gonna live, … | 我们都会活着的… |
[12:44] | or we’re all gonna die right here. | 否则我们就都死在这里 |
[12:49] | Let me go! I must go! | 让我走! 我必须得走! |
[12:51] | Not gonna happen. | 不会发生的 |
[13:00] | Take it easy. | 轻松点 |
[13:18] | I didn’t know! | (欧尼尔)我不知道! |
[13:20] | I wasn’t sure until I saw her lose it down there. | 在她失去理性前, 我都不知道 |
[13:24] | Cassie was the one who suspected. | 凯西先怀疑的 |
[13:27] | Cassandra still has naqahdah in her blood. | 卡珊卓血里还存留着那夸达 |
[13:30] | There may be a connection, | 可能是某种关联, |
[13:31] | a reaction that made her sense the Goa’uld. | 一种感应让她发现那个勾阿呜 |
[13:34] | How in the world did it get into Captain Carter? | 它怎么会进了卡特上尉体内? |
[13:37] | Sir, I don’t know. | 长官, 我不知道 |
[13:38] | I examined Captain Carter. There were no visible signs of entry. | 我检查过卡特上尉,没有明显的侵入处 |
[13:42] | She had a small abrasion in her throat. | 她喉咙有点发炎 |
[13:44] | It could have been anything. | 这可以是任何理由所引起的 |
[13:47] | Are you saying it entered through her mouth? | 你是说,它是从她口中侵入的? |
[13:50] | The parasite attaches itself to the brainstem. | 那细菌会粘上她的脑神经 |
[13:52] | The soft tissue in the throat is a good place to start. | 喉咙里的软细胞是很好的始发点 |
[13:57] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 噢, 等一下,等一下 |
[14:00] | Oh, God! She was giving some guy mouth-to-mouth. | 噢, 天啊! 她曾帮人做过人工呼吸 |
[14:04] | There was blood, but she said the guy | 有血, 但她只说了那人 |
[14:07] | just bit his tongue before he died. | 临死前咬到了自己的舌头 |
[14:09] | If a Goa’uld can infest a human with no detectable physical signs, | 如果勾阿呜可以在毫无症状下侵犯人体 |
[14:14] | then we’ll have to start giving personnel an ultrasound or an MRI. | 那我们需要开始要进行超声波或磁共振检查了 |
[14:20] | Let’s make sure we haven’t let any more Goa’ulds | 我们得确认这一次 |
[14:23] | through the gate this time. | 没有让更多的勾阿呜进入星门 |
[14:25] | What would a Goa’uld be doing in a Nasyan man in the first place? | 勾阿呜在这里到底想做什么呢? |
[14:28] | We didn’t notice any of them acting Goa’uldish. | 我们没有留意到任何人的动作像个勾阿呜 |
[14:31] | Maybe it was a setup. Trying to get a spy into one of us. | 可能是个陷阱.想把卧底送到我们当中来 |
[14:35] | It is possible the Goa’uld within Captain Carter… | 有可能卡特上尉体内的勾阿呜… |
[14:38] | has already placed a device of destruction on this base. | 已经在基地里布置的毁灭武器 |
[14:41] | If there’s any tampering here, I want it found. | 如果这里被碰过,我得把那武器找出来 |
[14:44] | Teal’c, I’d like you to help. You’ll know what to look for. | 提亚克,我需要你的帮忙.你知道应该找什么 |
[14:49] | Uh, what are we gonna do about Sam? | 嗯,我们得怎么处理山姆? |
[14:53] | We’re gonna get that damn thing out of her! | 我们得把那混帐东西赶出她体内! |
[14:56] | Well, that didn’t work with Kawalsky. | 上次在卡瓦斯基身上没成功 |
[14:58] | And if any of those NID guys, | 而且如果那些NID的家伙. |
[15:00] | like Colonel Maybourne, find out… | 像梅伯恩上校,发现了… |
[15:03] | Well, they’re not going to! | 他们不会发现的 |
[15:05] | Right, General? | 是吗,将军? |
[15:07] | Agreed. I’m not giving up on Captain Carter either. | 同意,我也不会放弃卡特上校的 |
[15:11] | But until I’m presented with a viable option, … | 但如果我没有其他选择… |
[15:14] | you’re in charge of interrogating the prisoner. | 你得质问这犯人 |
[15:17] | Sir, I don’t think that thing in her head’s gonna tell me anything. | 长官,我不觉得她头里的那个东西会告诉我什么 |
[15:21] | Colonel, we need to know what that Goa’uld’s doing here. | 上校,我们必须知道那勾阿呜在这里想做什么 |
[15:27] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 麻烦到你真对不起 |
[15:40] | Just a quick test here. | 一个很快的测试 |
[15:49] | OK! Now, we have to get rid of some of those bandages. | 好了 我们现在得把绷带拆掉 |
[15:53] | Ough! | 哦! |
[15:59] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:08] | Your world is an amazing place. | 你的世界是个很棒的地方 |
[16:11] | It can be. Um, I’m… I’m Daniel. | 可能是,嗯,我...我是丹尼尔 |
[16:16] | You’re one of the men responsible for saving us. | 你是其总一个救过我们的人 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:21] | We owe you great thanks. | 我们欠你很多 |
[16:23] | Could we, uh… Could we talk a minute? | 我们,嗯… 我们可以谈谈吗? |
[16:38] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[16:42] | I thought you were helping with the sweep of the base. | 我以为你在帮忙扫查基地 |
[16:46] | I am on my way. | 我正准备去 |
[16:59] | This is difficult. | 这很困难 |
[17:08] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[17:13] | Assault the Goa’uld’s ego. | 攻击那勾阿呜的自尊 |
[17:16] | Make him appear foolish. | 让他感觉像个傻瓜 |
[17:18] | He may then reveal things, simply to make himself appear powerful. | 他可能会说出些什么示示威 |
[17:23] | Ah, come on, Teal’c. They’re smarter than that. | 哦,提亚克. 它们没那么笨 |
[17:27] | I have seen many Goa’uld strategies revealed, … | 我看过很多勾阿呜的策略… |
[17:30] | and certain victories lost because of Goa’uld arrogance. | 而有些胜利在望的策略都失败了,就应为他们傲慢 |
[17:34] | It is the Goa’uld’s greatest weakness. | 这是勾阿呜最大的弱点 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:50] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[17:55] | When you speak to her, do not see your friend. | 当你跟她说话时,不要见你的朋友 |
[18:03] | How do you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[18:39] | So, … | 那,… |
[18:42] | you and I have got to have a little talk. | 我和你需要聊聊 |
[18:48] | You really screwed up here, you know. | 你知道你把这里搞砸了 |
[18:50] | I mean, you really blew it. | 我的意思是,完全搞砸了 |
[18:53] | You are weak. | 你很弱 |
[18:56] | Who’s behind bars? | 是谁被关了? |
[18:57] | Your tactics will not work. | 你的策略不会成功的 |
[19:03] | Not buyin’ it, huh? | 不买账吗? |
[19:05] | You must let me go. | 你一定要放我走 |
[19:07] | Uh… | 呃… |
[19:11] | No. | 不 |
[19:12] | You really have no idea why this is happening. | 你根本不知道为什么会发生这些事 |
[19:21] | And I guess you don’t feel like telling me. | 那我猜你是不想告诉我的 |
[19:26] | This is a… picture of the man the Goa’uld came from. | 这是那勾阿呜原来人类的模样的照片 |
[19:38] | It’s my husband. | 是我的丈夫 |
[19:41] | One of the other Nasyans recognised him. | 另一个奈系亚人也认出了他 |
[19:44] | We found this in our video archive. | 我们在我们的影片夹里找到的 |
[19:46] | And something was inside of him? | 有东西在他体内吗? |
[19:49] | I know how difficult this is for you. | 我知道这对你来说很艰难 |
[19:54] | I lost my wife to the Goa’uld. | 我的妻子也是死于勾阿呜的手上 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:06] | I need to know if you noticed anything different… | 我需要知道你有没有留意到什么不同的地方… |
[20:09] | about your husband lately. I mean… anything. | 关于你丈夫的…何东西都可以 |
[20:12] | An injury, or, uh… new scars maybe? | 什么伤势,或者新的疤痕? |
[20:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[20:20] | Here. | 这里 |
[20:22] | But it was months ago. | 但是是好几个月前了 |
[20:24] | Months ago? | 好几个月前了? |
[20:27] | Y-y-you never noticed anything since then? | 在那之后就没留意到什么了吗? |
[20:30] | He wasn’t acting strange, violently? | 他没有表现得很奇怪?很暴力? |
[20:33] | His eyes didn’t glow? | 他的眼睛没有发亮? |
[20:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:44] | I’ll let you rest. | 我可以让你休息了 |
[22:45] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[22:50] | Let me go through the Stargate. | 让我通过星门 |
[22:52] | I will find another host and send your friend back to you. | 我会找到另外的身体,把你们的朋友还给你们 |
[22:57] | You can do that? | 你可以做到吗? |
[23:00] | Leave a host without killing them? | 离开宿体而不伤害到它? |
[23:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:04] | It is possible, but not easy. | 可能的,但不容易 |
[23:07] | I could die, but I promise I will try. | 我可能会死,但我发誓我会尝试的 |
[23:10] | The Nasyan man died when you left him. | 在你离开他时, 那奈系亚人就死了 |
[23:12] | The Nasyan man died first. That is why I left him. | 那奈系亚人是先死的,所以我才离开他 |
[23:17] | He was beyond my natural abilities to heal. | 我的能力已无法救他了 |
[23:20] | What were you doing in him? | 你在他体内做什么? |
[23:24] | Carter’s mind would be intact. | 卡特的思想会很完整 |
[23:27] | She would return to you as she was before. | 她会以她原来的模样回到你们身边 |
[23:33] | You know I can’t trust you. | 你知道我无法相信你 |
[23:35] | I could’ve killed you all when you stopped me leaving. | 在你们防止我离开时,我可以把你们全杀掉的 |
[23:38] | You didn’t want to die. | 你不想死吧 |
[23:40] | They would not have killed me. I am too valuable. | 他们不会杀我的,我太有价值了 |
[23:43] | Which is exactly why we’ll never let you go. | 这就是为什么我们也不可能让你走 |
[23:50] | I have done nothing to harm you. | 我没有做过伤害你们的事情 |
[23:52] | But you would not let me go even if you did believe me. | 但即使你相信我,也不会让我走? |
[23:56] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[23:58] | He’s telling you the truth! | 他说的是真的! |
[24:00] | Please, Jack! | 杰克! |
[24:06] | No, Jack, please! Don’t leave me, please! Give me a chance. | 不,杰克,请不要离开我!给我一次机会 |
[24:10] | Don’t leave me! | 不要离开我 |
[24:12] | Please! | 求求你 |
[24:19] | What will it take? | 要什么样的代价才肯放我走? |
[24:53] | You have requested my presence. | 你找我? |
[24:55] | Jaffa, you must convince the humans to let me go. | 贾法,你一定要说服这些人类让我走 |
[24:59] | – They will not let you go. – They are impressive. | – 他们不会让你走的- 他们让我留下深刻的印象 |
[25:02] | The Tauri have become powerful since the Goa’uld reign. | 塔瑞自从勾阿呜的离开后变的强大了 |
[25:06] | The System Lords will not allow this to go unchecked. | 系统统治者不会让这次事件就这样过去的 |
[25:10] | I can give the humans information to help defend themselves. | 我可以告诉人类如何防备 |
[25:13] | They are more powerful than you know. | 他们比你们想象的利害. |
[25:16] | A Goa’uld attack on Earth was thwarted. | 勾阿呜对地球的攻击虽然被挫败过 |
[25:18] | A more powerful assault is being planned. | 更厉害的攻击正在筹备中 |
[25:21] | They are not fools. | 他们不是傻瓜 |
[25:23] | They believe you are here to plant the seed of that destruction. | 他们认为你们在这里想要种下毁灭武器 |
[25:27] | Not all Goa’uld are the same. | 不是所有的勾阿呜都是一样的 |
[25:30] | There are a few that oppose the System Lords and their ways. | 有些是反对系统统治者的做法的 |
[25:34] | You have heard of the Tok’ra. | 你听说过托克拉吧 |
[25:37] | Every Goa’uld seeks power… | 每个勾阿呜都想要得到力量… |
[25:40] | and would betray his own brother to achieve it. | 而且会背叛自己的兄弟去得到它 |
[25:43] | Some seek power for a greater purpose. | 有些需要力量是为了更大的目的 |
[25:45] | Not every Goa’uld is an enemy to the people of this planet. | 不是每个勾阿呜都是这个星球上的人类的敌人 |
[25:50] | The Tok’ra are real, no matter what Apophis told you. | 托克拉是真的,不管阿波菲斯告诉了你什么 |
[25:53] | – I have yet to meet one. – You have now. | – 我还没看见过- 你现在见到了 |
[25:56] | I am Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 我是马克修的尧力纳 |
[26:16] | Oh, uh, excuse me. Sorry. | 噢, 抱歉 |
[26:19] | I just wanted to check on Talia. | 我只想看看特丽雅 |
[26:23] | How is she? | 她怎么了? |
[26:25] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[26:42] | – Rita? – Yes? | – 丽塔? – 是? |
[26:45] | – Have you seen Dr Jacobs? – Uh-uh. | – 你看见捷可勃斯医生了吗?- 没有 |
[26:47] | What about the most recent blood work on the patient in 412? | 那412病人的最新验血报告呢? |
[26:53] | – Here it is. – Good. Thanks. | – 这里- 好的,谢谢 |
[27:08] | Dr Jacobs! | 捷可勃斯医生! |
[27:12] | There is an old legend… | 在贾法中有个古老的传说… |
[27:14] | concerning a group of Goa’uld who oppose the ways of the System Lords. | 是关于一群背叛系统统治者的勾阿呜 |
[27:18] | This group is called the Tok’ra. | 这群勾阿呜叫托克拉 |
[27:20] | This Goa’uld, Jolinar of Malk-shur, claims to be part of that group. | 这勾阿呜,马克修的尧力纳说是那个组织的成员 |
[27:26] | Can you be sure he is who he says he is? | 你可以确认他是吗? |
[27:31] | I cannot. | 不可以 |
[27:33] | Unfortunately, we do not carry identification. | 很遗憾,我们不带身份证明的 |
[27:41] | OK. Let’s try to build a little trust here, shall we? | 好吧,让我们先建立一点信任,好吗? |
[27:47] | One of the Nasyans we brought back was very badly burned, … | 我们带回的其中一个奈系亚人严重烧伤… |
[27:51] | but somehow he just got up out of his hospital bed and disappeared. | 但他突然离开了病床消失了 |
[27:56] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[28:01] | Must be the Ashrak. | 一定是艾叙拉克 |
[28:05] | It means hunter. | 意思是,猎人 |
[28:08] | A Goa’uld? | 勾阿呜吗? |
[28:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:10] | An assassin of the highest rank | 是接受系统统治者命令的 |
[28:12] | who follows the orders of the System Lords. | 最高级杀手 |
[28:14] | Who’s he here to kill? | 他来这里想杀谁? |
[28:18] | Me. | 我 |
[28:22] | The missing Nasyan is an Ashrak. | 不见的那个奈系亚人是个艾叙拉克 |
[28:25] | A Goa’uld assassin sent by the System Lords to eliminate Jolinar. | 被系统统治者派来这里除掉尧力纳的勾阿呜 |
[28:29] | That’s the name of the Goa’uld in Sam? | 那是山姆体内的勾阿呜的名字? |
[28:32] | It is. | 是的 |
[28:33] | Jolinar once tried to overthrow a System Lord, … | 尧力纳曾试过推翻系统统治者… |
[28:36] | but was defeated by Apophis. | 但被阿波菲斯打败了 |
[28:38] | He escaped during the slaughter of his armies. | 他在他的军队被杀时逃走了 |
[28:42] | It seems this Jolinar is wanted in Goa’uld town. | 似乎这个尧力纳在勾阿呜城是个通缉犯 |
[28:46] | He claims to be part of the Tok’ra. | 他声称自己是托克拉的一部分 |
[28:50] | Resistance. | 抵抗力 |
[28:53] | The Tok’ra is a small alliance | 托克拉是一小群 |
[28:55] | of Goa’uld who oppose the System Lords. | 专为推翻系统统治者而组成的勾阿呜联盟 |
[28:58] | My teacher Bra’tac first spoke to me of them. | 我的老师布瑞泰克曾向我提起过他们 |
[29:01] | This Goa’uld inside Carter could be lying. | 这个在卡特体内的勾阿呜可能在撒谎. |
[29:03] | Spinning a tale to gain our trust. | 在编辑谎言来博取我们的信任 |
[29:06] | It’s quite a spin. | 那的确是个很成功的谎言 |
[29:08] | The sweep of the base turned up no evidence. | 基地的扫查也没问题 |
[29:11] | No tampering with the computer. We can’t find any sign of sabotage. | 没有侵入电脑,我们没有找到被破坏的地方 |
[29:15] | That’s why Jolinar didn’t reveal himself to be a Goa’uld. | 那就是为什么尧力纳没有显示出他是勾阿呜的身份 |
[29:19] | He was hiding out in the Nasyan man. | 他躲在奈系亚人中 |
[29:21] | Until he was hunted down by the Ashrak. | 直到他被艾叙拉克找到为止 |
[29:24] | When he realised we may have helped him escape through the Stargate… | 当他发现我们可能帮他闯过星门… |
[29:27] | He improvised. | 他立即改变了计划 |
[29:30] | So, where are we? | 我们说到哪了? |
[29:32] | Bottom line, sir? | (欧尼尔)最终决定,长官? |
[29:35] | We may have a Goa’uld out there who’s on a mission to kill Carter. | 可能会有个勾阿呜正策划着杀卡特 |
[29:40] | And we don’t even know what he looks like. | 而我们根本不知道他长什么样子 |
[29:46] | Class one security breach. | (PA)一级防护戒备 |
[29:49] | Authorised personnel, check in at their designated security post. | 相关人员请马上回到自己的防备位子 |
[29:53] | – Excuse me. – Yeah, Doc. What’s up? | – 对不起- 是的,医生,怎么了? |
[29:56] | – You’re sending these people home? – Yeah, you could say that. | – 你要把那些人送回家?- 是的,你可以这么说 |
[30:17] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森 |
[30:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:21] | You care about Samantha Carter as much as O’Neill and Teal’c? | 你对萨曼莎卡特的关心有像对欧尼尔和提亚克一样多吗? |
[30:25] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[30:27] | Yet this is the first time you have come to see me. | 但这是第一次你来见我 |
[30:30] | I came to see if you could give us a description of the Ashrak. | 我来问你可不可以给我们那个艾叙拉克的长相 |
[30:35] | I will know him only in the moments | 我只会在他把我折磨致死的时候 |
[30:37] | before he tortures me to death, … | 才知道他的长相… |
[30:39] | killing your friend along with me. | 他会把你的朋友和我一起杀掉 |
[30:42] | Well, there’s no way he’s getting in here. | 他是进不来的 |
[30:44] | You are not stupid, Daniel. Nor am I. | 你不笨,丹尼,我也不笨 |
[30:48] | He doesn’t know for sure you’re on this planet, … | 他不确认你就在这星球上… |
[30:51] | – let alone in this base. – He is Goa’uld. | – 更别说在这个基地里了- 他是个勾阿呜 |
[30:54] | He will find me. It’s what he does. | 他会找到我的,这是他的工作 |
[30:56] | Letting me go, trusting me, is the only chance of saving Samantha. | 放我走,相信我,是唯一救萨曼莎的办法 |
[31:01] | Then I’m sorry. | 那对不起 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 对不起,山姆 |
[31:14] | Alive I can be a powerful ally. Dead I am useless to you. | 生前我是个很强的伙伴,死后我将对你无用 |
[31:19] | Then you’ll have to give us more than empty promises. | 那你得给我们比空承诺更多的东西 |
[31:22] | I can give her back to you. | 我可以把她还给你 |
[31:26] | We can’t let you go. | 我们不能放你走 |
[31:28] | I’m not talking about Samantha. | 我不是说萨曼莎 |
[31:32] | I’m talking about Sha’re. | 我是说莎瑞 |
[31:38] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪 |
[31:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:58] | – John Adams. – You’re not John… | – 约翰 阿达姆斯- 你不是约翰… |
[32:11] | Daniel, it’s a ploy. He’s playing on your greatest weakness. | – 丹尼尔,这是个陷阱.他在玩弄你的弱点 |
[32:14] | That may be so. | 可能是的, |
[32:15] | But this may be the only chance we have to see Sam again. | 但这是我们能见到山姆的唯一机会 |
[32:19] | I believe Jolinar. | 我相信尧力纳 |
[32:23] | He told me about this resistance. | 他告诉了我他的那个抵抗组 |
[32:25] | They’re not like the Goa’uld. | 他们不像其他的勾阿呜. |
[32:27] | They don’t take hosts against their will. | 他们不会在人不愿意的情况地下硬拿走他们的身体 |
[32:29] | Right, … | 是的,… |
[32:31] | like Carter and this Nasyan guy. | 像卡特和那奈系亚人 |
[32:33] | No. He had no choice. He wants to leave Carter. | 不,他没有选择,他想离开卡特 |
[32:36] | If they don’t take hosts, how do they survive? | 如果他们没有宿体,他们要怎么活? |
[32:39] | They take humans who are about to die, … | 他们寻找快死的,… |
[32:42] | who choose to continue to live and coexist with the Goa’uld. | 却想活下去的人, 然后与他们共存 |
[32:45] | Jolinar says this can be a rewarding relationship. | 尧力纳说这是个有利益的关系 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry. I know what this means to you. | (欧尼尔)对不起,我知道这对你来说是什么意义 |
[32:52] | But I will never, nevertrust a Goa’uld. | 但我永远也不会相信一个勾阿呜 |
[32:58] | Hammond. | 哈蒙德 |
[33:03] | The first group of Nasyans from the hospital have arrived. | 从医院来的第一批奈系亚人到了 |
[33:12] | Go ahead, soldier. | 继续吧, 士兵 |
[33:17] | Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[33:24] | What the hell’s that thing? | 那是什么? |
[33:28] | It’s a ring. | 一枚戒指 |
[33:32] | Want a closer look? | 仔细再看看 |
[33:37] | Have a nice day, airman. | 祝你愉快,飞行员 |
[33:48] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[33:49] | As you were. | 你们继续 |
[33:52] | There’s really no need to worry. | 没什么好担心的 |
[33:55] | There’ll be a team waiting for you on the other side. | 在另外一边会有一对军人等着你 |
[33:58] | Chevron one encoded. | 符号 1号 编码 |
[34:13] | Control room. Sir, it’s the infirmary. They said it’s important. | 控制室.长官,是从医务室来的,说是紧急情况 |
[34:17] | Chevron five is engaged. | 符号 5号 准备 |
[34:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:21] | The driver of the truck that delivered the Nasyans… | 带奈系亚人来的那个卡车司机… |
[34:25] | just reported to the infirmary. Says he blacked out. | 医务室刚通知我们说他突然昏倒了 |
[34:28] | Doesn’t remember driving from the hospital to the base at all. | 完全不记得从医院把车子开回军营来 |
[34:34] | Hold up security camera 1-6 Delta, please. | 请注意防备摄影机Delta1-6号 |
[34:42] | Teal’c, let’s get down there. | 提亚克,我们两个下去吧 |
[34:45] | Chevron six is engaged. | 符号 6号 准备 |
[34:48] | This is General Hammond. Security to level 16, holding room Delta. | 这是哈蒙德统领,保安到16层禁闭室 |
[34:52] | Chevron seven is locked. | 符号 7号 锁定 |
[35:10] | Interesting weapons these humans use. | 这些人类用的武器真有趣 |
[35:23] | Kree shac, Jolinar. | 可里 夏克,尧力纳 |
[35:27] | By decree of the Goa’uld System Lords, | 执行勾阿呜系统统治者的法令, |
[35:29] | you will die with dishonour… | 你将痛苦而死… |
[35:31] | by the power of the Harakash. | 由哈拉凯旭来执行 |
[35:33] | Hear this. | 听着 |
[35:35] | The days of the Goa’uld System Lords are numbered. | 系统统治者的日子不多了 |
[35:38] | Tell them that I died with hope. | 告诉他们我是抱着希望而死 |
[35:40] | My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok’ra. | 我的死只会点燃托克拉心里的怒火 |
[35:53] | Agh! | 啊! |
[35:57] | – – This way! This way! | 这里! 这里! |
[36:06] | She’s dead. Let’s go. | 她死了,我们走吧 |
[36:13] | Colonel! The prisoner and two guards are dead! | 上校! 犯人和两个守卫都死了! |
[36:24] | These two are dead. | 这两个死了 |
[36:26] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆! 山姆! |
[36:29] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[36:30] | Teal’c, get a medical team down here! | 提亚克,叫医疗队来! |
[36:33] | Come on, Sam. | 振作点,山姆 |
[36:39] | Let’s get her on the table. | 把她放到手术台上 |
[36:41] | I want an EKG and an EEG stat. | 我需要做心电图和脑电图 |
[36:44] | OK, on my count. Three, two, one! | 好,听着, 一,二,三! |
[36:48] | – Good. Go! Where’s my epi? – Got it. | – 好的,准备激素- 准备中 |
[36:51] | One milligram. | 一毫克 |
[36:53] | Epi’s in. | (弗雷泽医生) 激素注射完毕 |
[36:58] | Thank you… | 谢谢… |
[37:00] | for everything your people have done for us. | 为了你们为我们做的每一件事 |
[37:03] | – You’re gonna be OK. – I hope your friend will also be well. | – 你会好起来的- 我希望你的朋友也会好起来 |
[37:07] | Pulse is erratic. | 脉搏不稳定 |
[37:09] | We’re getting feedback from the EEG. What is this? | 脑电图有反映了,这是什么? |
[37:13] | Looks like interference. | 像是干涉 |
[37:15] | – Two signals. – Isolate them. | – 两个信号- 把他们隔开 |
[37:17] | You’re picking up brain waves from the parasite. | 你从细菌上得到了脑电波 |
[37:40] | Hey, I know you. | 喂,我认识你 |
[37:44] | Oh, jeez. | 噢,天啊 |
[37:46] | Do not try to stop me or I’ll kill him. | 不要阻止我,不然我会杀了他 |
[37:56] | Doc? | 医生? |
[37:58] | I don’t know. I’ve never been in this situation before. | 我不知道,我从没碰见过这种情况 |
[38:01] | The Goa’uld looks like it’s dying and taking Carter with it. | 那勾阿呜看来快死了,而且会把卡特一起带走 |
[38:08] | – Release him, and you won’t be hurt. – Turn it back on. | – 放开他,你不会受到伤害- 让它重新起动 |
[38:12] | We can’t do that. Let him go. | 我们不能这么做,快把他放了 |
[38:14] | Turn the gate back on now, or he dies. | 快打开那门,不然他就死定了 |
[38:20] | The parasite is still getting weaker. | 那细菌在不断变弱 |
[38:23] | Security alert. Intruder. Code red! | (PA)紧急通报,侵入者,红色警号! |
[38:27] | Parasite energy level is still falling! | (护理)细菌的能量等级在下降! |
[38:31] | – They won’t let you go. – Silence! | – 他们不会让你走的- 闭嘴! |
[38:33] | Open the Stargate! | – 把星际之门打开! |
[38:38] | Let’s cardiovert one more time. 40 joules. | 让我们再来一次电击,40焦耳 |
[38:48] | I am sorry, Daniel Jackson. | 对不起,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[39:06] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗? |
[39:08] | Dumb question! | 愚蠢的问题! |
[39:11] | But thank you. | 但谢谢你了 |
[39:13] | I think. | 我想 |
[39:14] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:16] | Just don’t ever do that again. | 希望不会有第二次 |
[39:22] | The parasite is dead. | 那细菌死了 |
[39:31] | Try another milligram of epi. Then prepare for defib. | 再试试一毫克的激素,然后再试试电击 |
[39:37] | She’s out of defib. | 她已经不需要了 |
[39:39] | She’s got a pulse. | 她有脉搏了 |
[39:48] | Faint, but stable. | 很弱,但是很稳定 |
[40:08] | You did it, Sam. | 山姆,你成功了 |
[40:10] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[40:18] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[40:20] | Oh, yes, it was. | 是你啊 |
[40:22] | You hung in there. You beat it. | 你坚持下去,你战胜了它 |
[40:26] | The Goa’uld gave its life for me. | 是那勾阿呜把它的生命给了我 |
[40:30] | It saved me. | 它救了我 |
[41:10] | Hey, Sam. How’s it going tonight? | 嗨,山姆,今晚还好吗? |
[41:22] | She’s still the same. | 她还是老样子 |
[41:27] | Janet said that the Goa’uld left after it died. | 珍妮特说那勾阿呜死后就离开了 |
[41:32] | That’s right. Um… | 是的,嗯… |
[41:35] | It… It died, and her body’s absorbing it. | 他… 他死了,而她的身体接受了他 |
[41:39] | She’s the old Samantha Carter. | 她已经是以前的萨曼莎 卡特了 |
[41:41] | Same person we’ve always known. | 我们曾经认识的人 |
[41:45] | Cassie, she’s just a little sad right now. | 凯西,她现在有些难过 |
[41:50] | But I’ll bet she cheers up when she sees you. | 但我相信她见到你会很开心的 |
[41:55] | C’mon. | 去吧 |
[42:30] | Sam, it’s me. | 山姆,是我 |
[42:45] | You’re going to be OK. | 你会恢复的 |