时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | All right, kids, we’re due back. | 好了,伙计们,我们该回去了 |
[00:16] | Unless you’ve discovered something earth-shattering, … | 除非你们找到一些地球碎片 |
[00:20] | I’m ready to bag this one. | 我要把这个装进袋里 |
[00:22] | We just got here. We have no idea what this planet has to offer. | 我们刚到这里我们不知道这个行星会出现什么 |
[00:26] | Trees and moss. | 树和苔藓 |
[00:28] | A few miles from the Stargate, yes, but… | 离星际之门有几里远了,是,但… |
[00:31] | Captain, any signs of radio traffic in the last 24 hours? | 上尉,最后24小时有无线电信号吗? |
[00:35] | Any chemical traces to indicate civilisation? | 有任何化学痕迹表明这儿有文明吗? |
[00:38] | None, sir. | 没有,长官 |
[00:39] | Ah… ! Ah! | 啊…!啊! |
[00:42] | We’ll, uh, flag it for an aerial survey. | 我们会为了航空测量给它打上标记 |
[00:44] | As much as I love a good rainforest, I… | 就像我喜欢热带雨林一样,我… |
[00:47] | – O’Neill. – | 欧尼尔 |
[00:55] | Help me… | 帮帮我… |
[00:59] | If they find me… Taldor… | 如果他们找到我… 塔欧多… |
[01:02] | – Who? – Taldor. | – 谁? – 塔欧多. |
[01:04] | If they find me now… | 如果他们现在找到我… |
[01:07] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[01:08] | Uh… Taldor… I-I have no idea. | 啊… 塔欧多…我-我不知道 |
[01:11] | If they find me, they find you. | 如果他们找到我,他们就会找到你们 |
[01:14] | Taldor is bad? | 塔欧多很坏? |
[01:16] | All around us now. | 我们现在被包围了 |
[01:18] | All right, all right, we’re surrounded by Taldor. | 好的,好的, 我们被塔欧多包围了 |
[01:22] | Fine. Just relax. | 很好正好休息一下 |
[01:24] | Come with us. Come on. | 跟我们走起来吧 |
[01:29] | All right, … | 好了… |
[01:31] | keep an eye out for Taldor, I guess. | ..小心塔欧多,我想 |
[01:44] | Taldor. | 塔欧多. |
[01:45] | What the hell is that? | 这该死的是什么? |
[01:49] | It comes for us. | 是来找我们的 |
[01:51] | What?! | 什么?! |
[02:04] | Everybody all right? | 大家还好吗? |
[02:07] | You are prisoners. | 你们是囚犯 |
[02:09] | And you are… ? | 你是…? |
[02:12] | Justice. Taldor means justice. | 公平,塔欧多是公平的意思 |
[02:15] | It just came to me. | 我刚刚才想到 |
[02:18] | You trespass on ancient grounds. | 你们非法侵入远古土地 |
[02:21] | Hey, look, we didn’t mean to trespass. | 嗨!看,我们不是想侵入 |
[02:24] | We’re explorers. We came through the Stargate from Earth. | 我们是探险家 我们从地球上的星际之门来 |
[02:29] | It does not matter who you are. You helped Roshure. | 你们是谁并不重要 你们帮了罗薛儿 |
[02:33] | What? Who, this guy? | 什么?谁,这个家伙? |
[02:35] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:36] | Then you share in his crime. | 那么你们就要分担他的罪行 |
[02:39] | What crime? | 什么罪? |
[02:41] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[02:43] | All right, look, … | 好了,看… |
[02:45] | we don’t know anything about… a murder. | ..我们不知道任何有关谋杀的事 |
[02:48] | He was running from something. He stopped for help. We helped. | 他从某个地方跑出来 他停下来请求帮助我们帮忙了 |
[02:52] | For the crimes of trespassing, … | 对于非法侵入的罪行… |
[02:55] | – Anybody wanna jump in? – of aiding a murderer, … | – 谁想进来? – 给一个杀人犯提供帮助… |
[02:59] | We had no intention of interfering with your justice system. | 我们不是故意要妨碍你们的公平秩序 |
[03:03] | of carrying weapons, … | 携带武器… |
[03:06] | We’re trained to defend ourselves. | 我们是为了保护自己 |
[03:08] | you will be sent through the Stargate… | 你们会从星际之门被送走… |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | to the prison Hadante… | 到哈当忒监狱… |
[03:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This is just a misunderstanding! | 啊,不…不… 这只是个误会! |
[03:22] | for the remainder of your lives. | 过完你们的余生 |
[04:32] | Stargate.SG1-s02e03.Prisoners | |
[04:37] | Urgh! | 啊! |
[04:38] | Agh! | 阿! |
[04:45] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[04:55] | Well, … | 好了… |
[04:56] | this sucks. | ..这些混蛋 |
[05:18] | – Why are they whistling? – O’Neill. | – 他们为什么吹口哨? – 欧尼尔. |
[05:24] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 噢,我的天 – 怎么了? |
[05:29] | The wounds are cauterised. | 伤口被烧过 |
[05:32] | Yeah. So? | 所以? |
[05:33] | So whoever it was must have been next to the gate when it opened. | 那么当那扇门打开时一定有人在门边 |
[05:37] | Disintegrated by the vortex. | 被旋涡瓦解 |
[05:39] | Why would anyone do that? | 为什么有人会那么做? |
[05:47] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[05:49] | We’re not gonna hurt you. Please, we just wanna talk to you. | 我们不是要伤害你 我们只是想跟你谈谈 |
[05:53] | It’s all right. We just wanna talk to you. | 好了我们只是想跟你谈谈 |
[05:56] | Captain Carter! | 卡特上尉! |
[05:59] | Agh! | 阿! |
[06:01] | Vishnoor! | 维旭怒! |
[06:20] | You have been sent through the great circle. | 你们已经被大圆门送来了 |
[06:23] | Yes, but… | 是的,但… |
[06:24] | Your sentence is life imprisonment, or you would not be here. | 你们被判了无期徒刑 否则你们不会在这里 |
[06:28] | I am Linea. | 我是列妮娅 |
[06:30] | I’m Daniel. This is Jack, Captain Carter and Teal’c. | 我是丹尼尔这是杰克,卡特上尉和提亚克 |
[06:33] | If you’re the one who stopped this attack, | 如果你是阻止攻击的人, |
[06:36] | uh, I suppose we’re grateful. | 我想我们会很感激 |
[06:40] | This woman is under my protection. | 这个女人在我的保护之下 |
[06:44] | – She is not to be taken by any man. – It’s all right. | – 她不能被任何人带走 – 我没事 |
[06:50] | Is that clear, Vishnoor? | 清楚了吗,维旭怒? |
[06:55] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[07:04] | You were saying? | 你刚才在说? |
[07:05] | Uh, … | 阿… |
[07:07] | that I can take care of myself. | ..我能照顾好自己 |
[07:10] | I mean you no disrespect, … | 我不是不尊重你… |
[07:12] | but I know what it is to be a woman in Hadante. | ..但是我知道一个女人在哈当忒意味着什么 |
[07:21] | For what little it is worth, welcome. | 别管这些细节了,欢迎你们 |
[07:26] | Oh, uh, excuse me, but… | 哦,阿,原谅我,但是… |
[07:28] | Daniel, I think that’s about it for the welcome wagon. | 丹尼尔,我想这只是欢迎 |
[07:34] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[07:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[07:39] | OK, kids, this is our situation. | 好了,伙计们,这是我们目前的情况 |
[07:42] | What do we need? | 我们需要些什么? |
[07:45] | A dial-home device would be nice. | 有一台能转回基地的设备就好了 |
[07:47] | OK, let’s assume we don’t find one of those. What else? | 好了,让我们设想一下 我们不可能找到这种东西其它的? |
[07:50] | Power, to free the superconductive ring on the Stargate. | 动力,用来释放星际之门上的超导环 |
[07:53] | – So that we may dial the gate manually. – It’s worked before. | – 这样我们也许可以手工操作转动这扇门 – 以前行的通 |
[07:57] | Right. So we’re lookin’ for a power source. | 好的那我们去找能源吧 |
[08:00] | Teal’c, look scary and take point. | 提亚克,注意四周,小心防范 |
[08:18] | Uh, … | 阿… |
[08:19] | we’re with him. | ..我们是跟他一起的. |
[08:30] | It’s like we’re in Botany Bay. | 现在我们就好像在植物湾 |
[08:33] | What? | 是什么? |
[08:35] | Oh, the original name for Sydney Harbour. | 哦,悉尼海港的原名 |
[08:38] | When the British colonised Australia, … | 当时英国在澳大利亚开拓殖民地… |
[08:41] | they turned it into a continental prison. It was half a world away. | ..他们把它改造成一个大监狱 有半个世界那么大 |
[08:45] | Of course, this is probably more than that. | 当然,这地方比那儿更大 |
[08:48] | It’s OK, Daniel. It’s OK. | 好了,丹尼尔好了 |
[08:54] | Perhaps the Taldor believe the Stargate only goes here. | 或许塔欧多认为星际之门只能到这里 |
[08:58] | Wherever “here” is. | 这儿是哪儿 |
[09:17] | Here, a gift. | 这个,一件礼物 |
[09:19] | – You killed him? – No, no, no, not me. | – 你杀了他? – 不,不,不,不是我 |
[09:22] | Killed himself. Not me. | 他是自杀的不是我 |
[09:25] | Right… | 好了… |
[09:30] | Here. | 这个 |
[09:32] | – For you. – In exchange for… ? | – 给你们 – 交换…? |
[09:35] | Like Linea. A gift… for the protected one. | 像列妮娅 一件礼物…为了一个被保护的机会 |
[09:44] | You are very strong, yes? | 你们很强,是吗? |
[09:46] | I am. | 是的 |
[09:48] | Maybe you challenge Vishnoor. Maybe you win. | 或许你们挑战了维旭怒 或许你们赢了 |
[09:52] | Maybe… I be your friend. | 或许… 我是你们的朋友 |
[09:56] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[10:06] | OK. | 好了 |
[10:10] | Daniel, you and Teal’c keep lookin’ around Botany Bay here. | 丹尼尔,你和提亚克在植物湾四周看看 |
[10:13] | Carter and I are gonna have a chat with… ? | 卡特和我要去找人谈谈,跟…? |
[10:16] | Linea. | 列妮娅. |
[10:18] | Right. | 对了 |
[10:20] | Something’s generating the power here, | 这儿有东西能产生那种能量, |
[10:22] | and she seems to be in charge. OK? | 而且她好像控制了这里不是吗? |
[10:28] | Oh, Daniel. | 哦,丹尼尔 |
[10:32] | You gotta trust me on this. | 你在这点上要相信我 |
[10:36] | Signs of weakness are not a good thing in prison. | 示弱在监狱里不是件好事 |
[10:43] | Sir, without our remote transmitters… | 长官,我们没有远程传送器… |
[10:46] | General Hammond will send another SG team as soon as we’re overdue. | 一旦我们延误了,哈蒙德将军会派另一个SG队 |
[10:50] | Help me, please! They’re after me! | 帮帮我,求求你们!他们在追我! |
[10:53] | Get out! | 滚开! |
[11:00] | Get outta here! | 从这里滚出去! |
[11:02] | – What do you think they’ll do to him? – Not our problem, Captain. | – 你认为他们会怎么对他? – 这不关我们的事,上尉 |
[11:18] | We’re getting SG-3’s remote transmitter signal, sir. | 我们收到SG-3的远程传送器的信号,长官 |
[11:21] | Let’s hope they found SG-1. Open the iris. | 希望他们找到SG-1打开虹门 |
[11:37] | Have them report directly to the briefing room. | 让他们直接去简报室汇报 |
[11:41] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[11:53] | Sooner or later all new arrivals come here. | 迟早所有新的外来者会来到这儿 |
[11:59] | You are not from any island state under the Taldor? | 你们不是来自塔欧多掌管下的岛国? |
[12:02] | Uh… | 阿… |
[12:03] | No, we’re from Earth. | 不是的,我们来自地球 |
[12:06] | Earth is… | 地球是… |
[12:09] | Well, it’s way out there. | 嗯,那儿很遥远 |
[12:11] | Then you are from a place of which I have no knowledge. | 那么你们是来自我不了解的地方 |
[12:17] | Do you intend to challenge me? | 你们想挑战我吗? |
[12:20] | All we really wanna do is get outta here. | 我们想的只是离开这里 |
[12:25] | Get out of here? We are deep underground. | 离开这里? 我们在地底深渊 |
[12:29] | It is my understanding the great circle | 我认为大圆门 |
[12:32] | transported us to a different world. | 把我们送到了一个不同的世界 |
[12:35] | One that once teemed with life, but no more. | 一个曾经出现大量生命的地方,但现在已经没有了 |
[12:38] | This place, thousands of years old, … | 这个地方,存在几千年了… |
[12:42] | is all that remains. | ..这是所有留下的东西 |
[12:45] | That’s why the Taldor turned it into a prison. | 这就是为什么塔欧多把这里变成监狱 |
[12:48] | They could see no other use. | 他们看不出这里有其它用处 |
[12:50] | So, bottom line, the Stargate is the only way in or out. | 所以,大致来说,星际之门是唯一的出路 |
[12:54] | Many here believe that when a prisoner comes through the Stargate… | 这里很多人都相信当一个囚犯穿过星际之门时… |
[12:58] | they can be caught in the circle’s great wave | 他们会被卷进大园门的波动中 |
[13:02] | and returned to the other side. | 而回到另外一边 |
[13:04] | Actually, … | 事实上… |
[13:09] | they die. | ..他们死了 |
[13:12] | You see, what you just referred to as “the great wave”… | 你们看,提到”大波动”… |
[13:16] | is actually an unstable vortex generated when the gate first opens. | ..实际上是这扇门打开时产生的不稳定的旋涡 |
[13:20] | Anything inside its radius is disintegrated. | 任何进入它范围的物体都会被瓦解 |
[13:23] | There was a pair of smoking feet when we got here. | 我们来到这里时,那里有一对冒着烟的脚 |
[13:27] | There are two ways, and two ways only, to control a society. | 这里只有两种方法来控制一个社会 |
[13:31] | Through fear or through hope. | 通过恐惧或希望 |
[13:34] | In this world, fear is a constant. | 在这个世界里,恐惧是永恒的 |
[13:37] | The belief in escape, whether founded or not, allows hope. | 逃跑的想法,无论有无,都会产生希望 |
[13:41] | So… out of hope, … | 那么… 为了希望… |
[13:44] | these people are killing themselves? | ..那些人自杀? |
[13:47] | If they believe it is escape, … | 如果他们认为这是解脱… |
[13:49] | who am I to say it is not? | ..我能对谁说这不是呢? |
[13:52] | Well, we have a better way. | 好了,我们有更好的方式 |
[13:55] | What would you ask of me? | 你们想要求我什么? |
[13:58] | We need power. | 我们需要能量 |
[14:01] | There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others. | 这里有各种形式的能量,亲爱的 有些比其它形式的能量更微妙 |
[14:04] | For the moment we just need the electrical kind. | 目前,我们只需要电 |
[14:08] | Then we both have something the other wants. | 那我们都有对方想要的东西 |
[14:18] | They handed you SG-1’s weapons and transmitters | 他们给你SG-1的武器和传送器, |
[14:21] | with no further explanation? | 而没有进一步的解释? |
[14:23] | Only that they’d been accused of a crime and sent to prison. | 只是说他们被控犯罪并被送进监狱 |
[14:26] | What crime? | 什么罪? |
[14:28] | They said it wasn’t my concern and sent me away. | 他们说这不关我的事,然后就把我送走了 |
[14:31] | I was going to take my men back, but… | 我要去救回我的人,但是… |
[14:33] | You did the right thing returning to base. | 你们回到基地是对的 |
[14:36] | From what you tell me, this has become a diplomatic problem. | 根据你们说的,这已经变成外交问题 |
[14:40] | That means SG-9. | 那意味着SG-9 |
[14:41] | I’ve long believed that the best way to get knowledge is to give it. | 我一直相信最好的获取知识的方法是给予 |
[14:47] | These are my activators. | 这是我的催化剂 |
[15:02] | Is this a… a chemical reaction? | 这是…化学反应吗? |
[15:05] | Much more. | 比那更复杂 |
[15:11] | The liquid permeates the hard core of the tare root… | 液体渗透到莠草根部的硬核… |
[15:15] | and lets the organic material within interact on a basic level. | ..在基本元素层次上,让有机材料在内部作用 |
[15:19] | Basic meaning… ? | 基本元素是什么意思? |
[15:20] | That which we cannot see, but of which all is made. | 那是我们看不到的,但所有物质都是由它构成 |
[15:24] | – Subatomic. – Ah. | – 亚原子 – 啊 |
[15:28] | Are we talking about organically-based cold fusion? | 我们是在讨论基于有机结构的冷聚变吗? |
[15:33] | I do not know your terminology. | 我不知道你们的说法 |
[15:35] | Uh, what you call basics, we call atoms. | 呃,你称作的基本元素,我们叫它原子 |
[15:39] | Groups of protons, neutrons, electrons. | 质子,中子,电子的集合 |
[15:42] | The basic building blocks of all matter. | 所有物质的基本结构 |
[15:45] | My activators spirit these materials | 我的催化剂促使这些材料 |
[15:47] | to combine within the cells of the tare root. | 在莠草根部的细胞里合成 |
[15:51] | When material is made, energy is released, … | 材料合成时,能量就会被释放… |
[15:54] | flowing through the tendrils of the plant. | ..流进植物的蔓 |
[15:57] | – Colonel, that’s cold fusion. – Mm. | – 上校,那就是冷聚变 – 嗯 |
[15:59] | Whatever organic mineral the roots | 无论什么有机矿石 |
[16:01] | are made of serves as a catalyst, | 被用来做催化剂 |
[16:04] | causing the atoms of her chemicals to fuse together. | 导致化学物质的原子聚合在一起 |
[16:07] | If we had this on Earth, we’d eliminate pollution. | 如果我们在地球上有这种技术,我们可以消除污染 |
[16:10] | Captain, … back to basics. | 上尉…回到原来的话题上吧 |
[16:13] | Will it power the Stargate? | 它能激活星际之门? |
[16:19] | It might. | 它也许可以 |
[16:21] | Activate the great circle from this side? | 从这边激活大园门? |
[16:24] | The permutations number in the billions. | 这要几十亿组能量 |
[16:27] | It’s incalculable. | 那是无数的能量 |
[16:31] | Well, actually she figured it out. | 喔,事实上她解决了 |
[16:34] | – You? – Oh, it was a team effort really… | – 你? – 哦,那其实是团结的力量… |
[16:37] | How? | 怎么做到的? |
[16:38] | Uh, well… | 啊,好了… |
[16:39] | Tell you what. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[16:42] | Provide the power we need… | 提供我们所需的能量… |
[16:45] | and we’ll take you with us. | ..我们就会带你一起走 |
[16:48] | Only then will you share the knowledge? | 到那时你会告诉我这些知识吗? |
[16:50] | That’s the deal. | 成交 |
[16:55] | Teal’c, I think he’s had enough. | 提亚克,够了 |
[16:58] | If you once again try to physically harm myself | 如果你再试图伤害我 |
[17:01] | or any of my companions, | 或者我的同伴的话 |
[17:03] | my patience with you will expire. | 我对你的耐心将会结束 |
[17:09] | Well, Teal’c… | 哦,提亚克…… |
[17:11] | Makin’ friends, are you? | 你在交朋友吗? |
[17:13] | We found nothing of use. | 我们找不到任何可用的东西 |
[17:15] | I’m fairly certain this structure | 我肯定这建筑物 |
[17:17] | is the ruins of some alien gate terminal, | 是外界某个控制门的废墟 |
[17:20] | probably over 15000 years old. | ..可能有超过15000年的历史了 |
[17:22] | That almost certainly predates human civilisation. | 那几乎是在人类文明之前了 |
[17:25] | Which is not of any use… per se. | 本质上没有任何用处 |
[17:29] | We may have found what we need. | 我们已经找到我们需要的东西了 |
[17:32] | Linea has a power source. Not just any source either. | 列妮娅拥有一种能源 这种能源不属于其它任何类型, |
[17:35] | This is incredible. | 它令人难以置信 |
[17:36] | She’s just gonna hand it over? | 她会交出来吗? |
[17:41] | If we take her back with us. | 如果我们带她一起走 |
[17:44] | Can we just do that? We don’t know what she’s in here for. | 我们能那样做吗? 我们不知道她是因为什么而来到这里 |
[17:47] | What are we in here for? | 我们是因为什么而到这里的? |
[17:49] | Jaywalking, I think. | 走路不遵守交通规则,我想 |
[17:51] | Clearly Linea has done something | 明显地,列妮娅做了些事 |
[17:54] | to earn the respect of these prisoners. | 以赢得这些囚犯的尊重 |
[17:57] | When she warned that man to stay away from Sam, | 当她警告那个男人离山姆远些的时候, |
[17:59] | I saw fear in his eyes, … | 我在他的眼里看到恐惧… |
[18:01] | not respect. | ..而不是尊重 |
[18:03] | I’m just going to assume you’ve never been in prison before. | 我只是在想你以前绝不会在监狱 |
[18:08] | Oh, right. And you have? | 哦,对那你会? |
[18:13] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好了 |
[18:15] | Any place like this has its own rules. They don’t have to make sense. | 所有像这样的地方都有自己的规则 它们不需要有意义 |
[18:19] | Linea’s obviously done whatever she’s needed to do to survive, … | 列妮娅显然做了需要去做的事,以继续生存… |
[18:23] | just like we are. | ..就好像我们 |
[18:25] | Speaking of which… | 说几句话吧… |
[18:28] | Colonel, we’re talking about | 上校,我们在讨论 |
[18:30] | powering one completely alien device with another. | 用另一设备激发外面的设备 |
[18:33] | It’s not like splicing together a few wires. | 这可不像把几根电线接到一起 |
[18:36] | I’ll take that as a maybe? | 我能说是大概吗? |
[18:38] | Without remote transmitters, we still have no access to Earth. | 没有远程传送器,我们仍然无法到达地球 |
[18:42] | The iris will be closed. | 虹门将会关闭 |
[18:45] | Daniel, you know more addresses than any of us. | 丹尼尔,你比我们任何一个知道更多地址 |
[18:48] | Start thinking of alternatives. | 开始想想方案吧 |
[18:53] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[19:06] | You eat last. | 你们最后吃 |
[20:01] | Thank you, Vishnoor. | 谢谢,维旭怒 |
[21:10] | Sir, SG-1 broke the law on P3X-775. | 长官,SG-1违犯了P3X-775上的法律 |
[21:15] | We don’t have to agree with it, but we may have to respect it. | 我们不必同意它,但我们必须尊重它 |
[21:18] | Sounds like they just made an honest mistake. | 听起来好像他们犯了诚实的错误 |
[21:21] | We tried to explain that, sir. | 我们试图解释那件事,长官 |
[21:24] | On Earth, unknowingly abetting a criminal | 在地球上,不知不觉地帮助罪犯 |
[21:26] | doesn’t merit this kind of punishment. | 并不构成这种惩罚 |
[21:28] | However, the Taldor, the judicial body, … | 然而,塔欧多,司法机关… |
[21:32] | they believe in zero tolerance. | ..他们根本没想过宽容 |
[21:34] | No appeals process. | 没有上诉程序 |
[21:36] | Essentially life imprisonment for nearly all offences. | 几乎所有的罪过都会导致坐牢 |
[21:40] | Doesn’t sound like justice. | 听起来一点都不公平 |
[21:42] | Perhaps not, sir, but the fact is they have virtually no crime. | 也许是不公平,长官,但事实是他们根本没犯罪 |
[21:45] | Just crimes of passion. Sometimes the occasional sociopath. | 只是一时热情,偶然地违反了他们的社会 |
[21:49] | – General, sir, SG-3 is prepared to go in. – No, sir! | – 将军,长官,SG-3准备进去 – 不行,长官! |
[21:53] | With all due respect, force isn’t the answer, sir. | 为了尊重,武力不是好方法,长官 |
[21:56] | They’re far more advanced than we are. | 他们比我们先进得多 |
[21:58] | We couldn’t succeed in extracting SG-1 | 我们不能成功带回SG-1, |
[22:00] | and we’d just be making an enemy. | 还会多了一个敌人 |
[22:02] | – They’ve already made an enemy. – No, I disagree. | – 他们已经是敌人了 – 不,我不同意 |
[22:07] | Sir, they’re open to relations with us. | 长官,他们会再跟我们联系 |
[22:10] | Next time, members of the Taldor will show their faces. | 下一次,塔欧多的成员会露面 |
[22:13] | Sir, this is nuts. Let my team go back. | 长官,这是胡说,让我的队伍进去 |
[22:16] | Major, as of 0800 tomorrow, | 少校,明早8点, |
[22:18] | your unit is scheduled for a recon of P2A-509. | 你的部队被安排侦察P2A-509 |
[22:22] | I expect you to be ready for your mission. | 我期待你准备好这个任务 |
[22:25] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[22:27] | Major Kovacek, return to P3X-775. | 科瓦切克少校,返回P3X-775 |
[22:30] | Let them know we mean business. | 让他们知道我们想谈判 |
[22:34] | Better yet, I’ll tell them myself. | 好了,我会亲自跟他们谈 |
[23:07] | I treat it before ingesting. | 在吃前我会处理一下它 |
[23:08] | Better than what you scraped from the bottom of the barrel. | 味道好过你从桶底刮的 |
[23:13] | Uh, thank you. | 啊,谢谢 |
[23:14] | I came to ask you something. | 我来问你一些事 |
[23:16] | – My crime. – Yeah. | – 我的罪 – 是的 |
[23:20] | There was an experiment with tragic consequences. People died. | 那是一个造成悲惨结果的实验,死人了 |
[23:26] | – How many people? – Thousands. | – 多少人? – 几千 |
[23:29] | It began with a plague among the people who sent you here. | 它始于一场瘟疫,感染了把你们送到这里的人们 |
[23:33] | Time was short. I offered my knowledge. | 时间太匆促我提供了我的知识 |
[23:36] | Instead of inhibiting the disease’s progress, … | 但没有抑制疾病的扩散… |
[23:40] | my medicine accelerated its effects. | 我的药加速了它的影响 |
[23:42] | And they blamed you? | 他们怪罪你? |
[23:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:45] | I’m not surprised. We didn’t deserve this either. | 我不吃惊我们也不应该在这里 |
[23:49] | Do not think that I am innocent. | 别认为我是无辜的 |
[23:52] | You’re saying that you take responsibility for your actions. | 你是说你为你的行为负责 |
[23:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:01] | I have decided to accept your offer. | 我已经决定接受你们的提议 |
[24:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:05] | I’ll tell the colonel. | 我会告诉上校 |
[24:08] | You have altered the balance of power here. I have no choice. | 你们已经打破了这里的力量平衡 我别无选择 |
[24:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:14] | It is only a matter of time | 维旭怒和他的追随者挑战你的朋友 |
[24:16] | before Vishnoor and his followers challenge your friends. | 只是时间问题 |
[24:19] | I’ll warn them. Thank you. | 我会提醒他们,谢谢 |
[24:21] | Tell them also that if they fail… | 还要告诉他们,如果他们失败… |
[24:25] | they will not live to try again. | ..他们不会有机会活着再试一次 |
[24:30] | OK. | 好 |
[24:36] | We’d better hurry, sir. | 我们最好快点,长官 |
[24:37] | The Taldor believe punctuality is emblematic of civilised behaviour. | – 塔欧多认为守时是文明行为的象征 – 我明白 |
[24:42] | We’ll be transported upon arrival to their tal’al, or speaking area. | 我们会被传送到他们的地方,或者是谈判区 |
[24:46] | Once there, the Taldor may or may not show you their actual face. | 到了那里,塔欧多也不一定会露出本来面目 |
[24:50] | – Why is that? – To put it politely, they’re xenophobic. | – 那是为什么? – 客气的说,他们很排外 |
[24:54] | – Frankly, they’re arrogant, self-centred… – I get the picture. | – 坦白地说,他们非常傲慢,自以为是… – 我明白了 |
[24:58] | But they do seem to want to maintain diplomatic contact. | 但他们看上去确实想进行外交接触 |
[25:02] | Special envoy, you may embark when ready. | 特使,你们准备好了就可以上路了 |
[25:17] | Well, here goes. | 好了,走吧 |
[25:19] | Since this is your first time, sir, some advice: | 因为这是你第一次进去,长官 给你一些建议 |
[25:22] | It’s better to exhale prior to crossing the event horizon. | 在通过这个界面前最好先深呼一口气 |
[25:26] | One’s instinct is to inhale upon arriving on the other side. Also… | 一个人的本能是到达另外一边时吸气还有… |
[25:30] | I think I’ll figure it out on the way. | 我想我在路上会弄清楚的 |
[25:34] | You sure they dialled the correct address? | 你确定他们转对地方了吗? |
[25:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[25:42] | The things I do for these people. | 这是我为那些人做的 |
[25:50] | OK, so Cimmeria’s out. So is Chulak. | 好了,辛梅利亚排除了,丘拉克也是 |
[25:53] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[25:55] | She says she’ll give us power if we take her with us. | 她说她会给我们能源,如果我们带她走 |
[25:58] | Well, that’s fine, but we still need a destination. | 好,这很好,但我们还需要确定地点 |
[26:01] | P3A-707 might work, | P3A-707也许可以工作 |
[26:03] | but there’s no telling how long we’d be there… | 但我们不知道要多久才能到那里… |
[26:08] | For cryin’ out loud… | 有人来了… |
[26:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:19] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了? |
[26:21] | They think it’s a way to escape. | 他们以为这是出路 |
[26:23] | – Excuse me! Listen to me! – Daniel! | – 对不起!听我说! – 丹尼尔! |
[26:30] | This won’t save you. | 这不能救你们 |
[26:32] | Daniel, get outta there. | 丹尼尔,离开那里 |
[26:34] | – You won’t escape. You’ll die. – Out of my way! | – 你们逃不走的,你们会死 – 滚开! |
[26:50] | Uh! | 啊! |
[26:58] | How dare you interfere? | 你怎么敢去干预? |
[27:01] | I was trying to save those men’s lives. They’re dead now. | 我想救那些人的命,他们现在死了 |
[27:06] | They haven’t escaped anywhere. They are dead! | 他们根本没有逃走,他们死了! |
[27:10] | Vishnoor! | 维旭怒! |
[27:14] | Leave him. | 离开他 |
[27:17] | He challenges me. | 他挑战我 |
[27:19] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[27:21] | Roshure just threw his life away. | 罗薛儿刚刚丢了命 |
[27:24] | It was his life. | 这是他的命 |
[27:26] | The rules are the rules. | 规则是规则 |
[27:28] | Even I must obey them. | 即使是我也必须遵守它们 |
[27:42] | Linea, you can stop this! | 列妮娅,你可以阻止这事! |
[27:44] | I told you this was going to happen. | 我跟你说过这事将会发生 |
[27:49] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[27:51] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[28:10] | Agh! | 啊! |
[28:25] | He’s still alive… Just barely. | 他还活着… 只差一点就死了 |
[28:34] | You are most punctual. | 你们很准时 |
[28:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:38] | You are General Hammond? | 你是哈蒙德将军? |
[28:40] | Yes. I am responsible for those people you have in prison. | 是的,我为那些被你们送进监狱的人负责 |
[28:45] | By using the word “responsible”, … | 用”负责”这个词… |
[28:47] | the General is in no way | 将军并不是要 |
[28:49] | assuming accountability for the actions of SG-1. | 承担SG-1的行为 |
[28:52] | Sorry, sir. I don’t want you to end up in prison, too. | 对不起,长官 我不想你也被送进监狱 |
[28:55] | On the contrary, I would gladly hold myself responsible. | 相反,我很高兴保留我的责任 |
[29:00] | I ordered them to this world in the first place. | 我命令他们首先进入这个世界 |
[29:03] | Is this an admission ofguilt? | 那是承认罪行吗? |
[29:05] | – No. – Yes, it is. | – 不 – 是的 |
[29:07] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上, |
[29:09] | if you would allow me to take the place of SG-1 | 如果你们允许我代替SG-1 |
[29:12] | You ordered them to aid a murderer? | 你命令他们帮助一个杀人犯? |
[29:15] | No. | 没有 |
[29:17] | – Then you’re not guilty. – Not guilty. | – 那么你是无罪的 – 没有罪 |
[29:20] | Assumption ofguilt by proxy is rejected. | 代替别人受罪是不允许的 |
[29:24] | If my people are not released, … | 如果我的人没被释放… |
[29:27] | the imprisonment of the members of SG-1 | 关押SG-1的成员 |
[29:30] | will be considered a hostile act. | 会被认为是敌对的行为 |
[29:33] | Peaceful relations between our two worlds will end right here, … | 我们两个世界的和平关系将会在这里结束… |
[29:38] | right now. | ..就在现在 |
[29:39] | – Our law is immutable. – Your law is unjust! | – 我们的法律是不会变的 – 你们的法律不公平! |
[29:43] | – I’m not sure if… – What’s it going to be? | – 我不确定如果… – 将会发生什么事? |
[29:46] | – Release is impossible. – Why? | – 释放是不可能的 – 为什么? |
[29:48] | There are no returns from Hadante. For anyone. | 任何人都不能从哈当忒回来 |
[29:58] | There. | 好了 |
[29:59] | I have done what I can. | 我已经做了我能做的 |
[30:06] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不明白发生了什么事 |
[30:08] | Your friend prevailed. | 你的朋友赢了 |
[30:16] | – What is your name? – Simian. | – 你叫什么名字? – “猴子”. |
[30:18] | I took food. | 我拿了食物 |
[30:21] | I was hungry, starving… | 我很饿,快饿死了… |
[30:23] | They sent me here. | 他们把我送到这里 |
[30:25] | Hold still… | 别动… |
[30:27] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[30:30] | He’s blind. | 他瞎了 |
[30:32] | Yes, but not always so. | 是的,但不是一直这样 |
[30:35] | It’s taken from me a little each day. | 每天我的视觉会消失一段时间 |
[30:40] | There will be pain. | 会有点痛 |
[31:13] | His eyes now see. | 他的眼睛现在可以看见了 |
[31:19] | You’re welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[31:21] | He does not seem grateful. | 他看上去并不感激 |
[31:25] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[31:29] | Uh… What happened? | 啊… 发生了什么事? |
[31:33] | Well, you actually won a fight, Danny boy. | 喔,你打赢了一架,丹尼 |
[31:37] | I don’t particularly remember getting the upper hand. | 我不记得占过上风 |
[31:40] | Neither do I, but you must have. | 我也是,但你一定取得了优势 |
[31:42] | P2A-509. | P2A-509. |
[31:48] | A little brain damage along the way? | 在途中大脑受了点损伤? |
[31:50] | No, uh, … SG-3 was scheduled to go on a mission to P2A-509. | 没有,啊… SG-3被安排到P2A-509执行任务 |
[31:56] | General Hammond said so in our last briefing. | 哈蒙德将军在我们最后一次汇报时提过 |
[31:59] | We meet SG-3, and we use their remote transmitters to get home. | 我们找到SG-3,然后用他们的远程传送器回家 |
[32:02] | And this just came to you? | 你刚刚想起来? |
[32:05] | No, this came to me while I was suffocating. | 不是,我窒息时想到的 |
[32:08] | Then P2A-509 it is. | 那就是P2A-509了 |
[32:11] | Linea? Do they send food… | 列妮娅?他们送食物了吗… |
[32:13] | and I’ll use that term loosely… | 我会用到这个松散的时间… |
[32:15] | Does it come through the gate on a regular basis? | 食物是有规律的从那扇门送进来吗? |
[32:18] | Every day at the same time. | 每天的同一时间 |
[32:20] | All right. That’s our window. Will that work? | 很好那是我们的机会 那样能行吗? |
[32:23] | Power the gate and manually dial in | 当其他囚犯进餐时, |
[32:26] | while the other prisoners are off eating. | 激活那扇门并手工转动它 |
[32:57] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么? |
[32:59] | They believe you killed Vishnoor. | 他们认为是你杀了维旭怒 |
[33:01] | You must distribute the food. | 你必须去分发食物 |
[33:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… Hey, hey, hey! | 哇,哇,哇… 嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[33:35] | They’re first. | 让他们先吃 |
[34:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | – OK, well, I guess… – | 好了,我想… |
[35:22] | OK, that’s it. | 好了,一切就位 |
[35:25] | Address? | 地址? |
[35:57] | Escape! | 逃啊! |
[35:59] | Escape! | 逃啊! |
[36:17] | Oh! | 啊! |
[36:41] | Where in the name of heaven did you come from? | 你们从哪个地方回来的? |
[36:43] | Prison, actually. We just broke out. | 监狱,事实上我们刚刚逃出来 |
[36:46] | Well, how? Your remote transmitters were returned to us. | 很好,怎么逃出的? 你们的远程传送器被送回给我们了 |
[36:50] | SG-9 and I spent the last two days negotiating your release. | 为了让他们释放你们, SG-9和我跟他们谈判了两天 |
[36:53] | With no luck, I might add. | 不过不幸的是我没成功 |
[36:56] | Actually, we returned via P2A-509. | 实际上,我们是经过P2A-509回来的 |
[36:59] | Daniel remembered that SG-3 would be there, sir. | 丹尼尔记起SG-3会在那里,长官 |
[37:02] | Major Warren found us | 沃恩少校发现了我们 |
[37:03] | and lent us a transmitter to open the iris. | 并借给我们传送器以打开虹门 |
[37:06] | – And if I may ask… ? – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 我能问下这位是…? – 哦,对不起 |
[37:08] | General Hammond, this is Linea. | 哈蒙德将军,这是列妮娅 |
[37:12] | We wouldn’t have gotten out without her. | 没有她我们不会逃出来 |
[37:14] | Then we owe you a great debt, ma’am. Welcome to the SGC. | 那我们欠你一个大人情了 欢迎来到星门指挥部 |
[37:19] | I’ve never seen such a place. | 我从没看过这样的地方 |
[37:21] | It seems so alien. | 它看起来好陌生 |
[37:23] | So it was for me. Over time it has become… home. | 我刚来时也是 过了一段时间后,它变成了我的家 |
[37:31] | General Hammond, with your permission, | 哈蒙德将军,希望你批准 |
[37:33] | I’d like to offer Linea quarters at the base. | 我希望基地提供给列妮娅住处 |
[37:36] | There’s a great deal she has to teach us. | 她有很多东西可以教给我们 |
[37:38] | I brought back samples of her root that… | 我带回了她的根茎样本… |
[37:41] | I’ll take that into consideration, Captain. | 我会考虑这件事的,上尉 |
[37:43] | Now I’d like you to report to the infirmary, including your guest. | 现在我想让你们去医务室报到,包括你们的客人 |
[37:48] | – Sorry, ma’am. It’s just precautionary. – I would do the same. | – 对不起,这只是为了预防 – 我会照样做的 |
[37:52] | We’ll debrief after you’ve all rested. | – 你们休息好后,我们会听取你们的报告 – 是,长官 |
[37:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:57] | Linea, … | 列妮娅,… |
[37:59] | thank you. | ..谢谢 |
[38:06] | You spoke of a machine for storing data. | 你说过一种能储存数据的机器 |
[38:09] | Yeah. Right here. | 就是这个 |
[38:15] | You have a way of representing the basics? | 你们有描绘基本元素的方法? |
[38:19] | Molecules and atoms? Yes. | 分子和原子?是的 |
[38:22] | Here, sit down. | 坐在这里 |
[38:26] | Just use this. | 用这个 |
[38:27] | If I give you the basic structure of my activators, can you fabricate? | 如果我给你基本元素结构的催化剂,你能制造? |
[38:35] | That was about the time Daniel | 当时丹尼尔跟一个 |
[38:37] | picked a fight with this big, smelly guy. | 浑身臭味的大家伙打架 |
[38:40] | He actually won. | 事实上,他赢了 |
[38:43] | Enter. | 进来 |
[38:48] | Found him lurking near base camp, sir. You need to hear this. | 发现他潜伏在营地附近,长官 你得听听 |
[38:52] | General, this is the… | 将军,这就是那个… |
[38:55] | former blind man I was telling you about. | ..先前的盲人,我刚刚跟你说过的 |
[39:00] | First thing I see? | 我看到的第一个人? |
[39:02] | – Destroyer of Worlds. – Excuse me? | – 世界的破坏者 – 什么? |
[39:05] | She created a sickness. The one you call Linea. | 她创造了一场疾病 那个你们叫做列妮娅的人 |
[39:09] | She… The Destroyer. | 她… 破坏者 |
[39:14] | Uh, she told Carter there was a plague. | 啊,她告诉卡特那是一场瘟疫 |
[39:18] | She offered to help. | 她提供了帮助 |
[39:20] | Not help. | 不是帮助 |
[39:22] | She started it. | 她令它开始 |
[39:31] | And this Stargate system spans thousands of worlds? | 这个星际之门系统遍布几千个星球? |
[39:35] | Theoretically even more. We’ve charted several hundred already. | 理论上更多 我们已经制作了几百个星球的地图 |
[39:39] | So far we’ve only visited a fraction of them. | 到目前为止,我们只访问了一小部分的星球 |
[39:42] | Most worlds in the network can sustain human life. | 这个网络上的大部分星球都能维持人类的生存 |
[39:45] | Where’s the repository of this knowledge? | 储存这些知识的仓库在哪里? |
[39:48] | It’s in the computers. I’ll show you. | 它就在电脑里,我会展示给你看 |
[39:50] | I’m in your debt, Samantha. | 我欠你了,萨曼莎 |
[39:53] | This shall not be forgotten. | 这不会被忘记 |
[39:57] | Our island states were at war. | 我们的岛国在战乱中 |
[40:00] | She created a sickness. One she couldn’t get herself. | 她创造了一场疾病 一种她自己不会得的病 |
[40:04] | A terrible sickness. | 一场恐怖的疾病 |
[40:07] | Go on. | 继续 |
[40:11] | Half our people died. | 我们的人有一半死了 |
[40:14] | She came. Promised to save the rest. | 她来了答应救治剩下的人 |
[40:17] | By then it had spread island to island. | 到那时病已经从一个岛传到另一个岛了 |
[40:20] | By the time they caught her, she had destroyed half a world. | 到他们抓住她的时候 她已经毁灭了半个世界 |
[40:54] | – What’s going on? – Unauthorised gate activation. | – 发生什么事了? – 未经授权的大门激活 |
[41:01] | Abort the countdown. Get a team to the gate room. | 中断拨号 派一队人去星门大厅 |
[41:04] | It’s sealed. | 它被关闭了 |
[41:05] | Unseal it. Colonel, effect the manual override. | 打开它 上校,启动手动模式 |
[41:13] | – Where’s Linea? – When we came to, she was gone. | – 列妮娅在哪里? – 我们来时,她已经走了 |
[41:18] | Wormhole’s been activated. | 星门已经被激活了 |
[41:20] | – You were unconscious? – Only for a few minutes. | – 你们昏迷了? – 只有几分钟. |
[41:23] | The abort command is not responding, sir. | 中断命令没有反应,长官 |
[41:31] | Step away from that gate! Shut it down. | 离开那星门! 关掉它 |
[41:34] | Self-destruct in 30 seconds. | 30秒内自毁 |
[41:39] | It won’t take our code, sir. | 它不接受我们的代码,长官 |
[41:42] | Close the iris! | 关闭虹门! |
[41:43] | Self-destruct in 20 seconds. | 20秒内自毁 |
[41:47] | Try shutting the whole system down. | 试试关闭整个系统 |
[41:50] | We can’t, sir. She got into the computer. She got the coordinates. | 我们不能,长官她进入了电脑 她调整了设置 |
[41:54] | Self-destruct in ten seconds. | 10秒内自毁 |
[41:59] | – Nine, eight, seven… – The code’s been erased. | – 9,8,7… – 代码已经被擦掉了 |
[42:04] | This makes no sense. | 这毫无作用 |
[42:05] | 3,2… Three, two, … | |
[42:08] | ..1 one. | |
[42:12] | Standing by. | 待命中 |
[42:19] | Redial those coordinates. | 重新转动那些设置 |
[42:22] | Request permission to go after her… | 请允许去追她… |
[42:24] | The entire system crashed. | 整个系统都失效了 |
[42:28] | Get it back up. | 恢复备用设置 |
[42:31] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[42:32] | Thank you for your kindness. | 谢谢你们的好意 |
[42:35] | All debts have now been paid. | 所有欠你们的人情现在都已经还清了. |
[42:47] | We let her out. | 我们放走了她 |
[42:48] | The Destroyer of Worlds. | 世界的毁灭者 |