时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Chevron four encoded. | 象形文字 4号 编码 |
[00:10] | This is video the MALP sent back | 这是移动分析探测仪从P7J-989 |
[00:13] | from P7J-989. | 发回的录像 |
[00:14] | Atmosphere, temperature, | 大气,温度, |
[00:15] | and radioactivity levels are ideal. | 还有太阳辐射都很理想 |
[00:17] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克,… |
[00:18] | is this structure familiar? | 觉得这个建筑熟悉吗? |
[00:20] | It is not of Goa’uld origin. | 它并非源自勾阿呜 |
[00:23] | It looks pretty advanced. | 它看起来非常先进 |
[00:24] | It’s a possible new source of technology. | 这可能是新的技术来源 |
[00:28] | Maybe even an ally against the Goa’uld. | 甚至可能是对抗勾阿呜的新盟友 |
[00:31] | Looks worth a try, Colonel. | 看来值得一试,上校 |
[00:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[00:47] | This is beautiful. | 这真美 |
[00:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:51] | But where there’s a garden, there’s snakes. | 但是有花园的地方,就有毒蛇 |
[00:55] | And flowers. | 还有鲜花 |
[01:01] | Way too many flowers! | 花太多了! |
[01:28] | I like what they’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢他们在这所做的事 |
[01:31] | I’m not so sure | 我不太确定 |
[01:31] | I like what it’s done to them. | 我喜欢它对他们所做的事 |
[01:54] | They’re human. | 他们是人 |
[01:57] | They are breathing. | 他们还在呼吸 |
[02:00] | All right, does anyone have any idea… | 好了,有没有人知道… |
[02:06] | what these chambers might be? | 这些东西是干什么用的? |
[02:09] | Some kind of medical device, maybe. | 可能是某种医疗设备 |
[02:12] | Suspended animation of some kind. | 某种假死状态 |
[02:29] | This is way past our science. | 远远超越了我们的科技 |
[02:37] | God! | 天啊! |
[02:39] | Stargate.SG1-s02e04.The.Gamekeeper | |
[04:12] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[04:14] | Uh… | 呃… |
[04:16] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[04:17] | Can’t put my finger on it. | 我无法确定 |
[04:20] | It appears to be Earth. | 好像是地球 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:29] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克,… |
[04:30] | what the hell just happened to us? | 我们倒底发生了什么? |
[04:35] | We were exploring PJ7-989. | 我们在探索PJ7-989. |
[04:38] | We entered into a large domed facility | 我们进入了一个巨型的拱形设施 |
[04:41] | and endured some form of bodily attack. | 受到了某种攻击 |
[04:59] | Kawalsky? | 卡瓦斯基? |
[05:03] | John?! | 约翰?! |
[05:05] | It’s “Colonel”. | 是”上校” |
[05:06] | You can lower your weapon, Captain. | 你可以把武器放下了,上尉 |
[05:11] | Why you acting so spooked, Jack? | 你怎么像遇到鬼了,杰克? |
[05:16] | Maybe… because I am? | 也许… 因为我就是? |
[05:20] | You’re both supposed to be dead. | 你们俩应该已经死了 |
[05:23] | That’s real cute, Jack. | 那真有趣,杰克. |
[05:26] | Look, the intel on this one is good. | 看,这里的情报调查做的不错 |
[05:28] | They keep Boris here during the day, | 他们白天让鲍里斯呆在这 |
[05:30] | take him underground at night. | 晚上把他带到地下 |
[05:32] | Our bird confirmed on its last flyover, | 我们的卫星最后一次近地飞行时确定了这点 |
[05:34] | no snipers, only two guards. | 没有狙击手,只有两名守卫 |
[05:36] | It’s a piece of cake. | 这只是小意思, |
[05:37] | This ain’t the one that you and me die on. | 你我不会死在这上面的 |
[05:39] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上, |
[05:40] | this is the one you die on. | 你们是死在这里的 |
[05:55] | I went on this mission in 1982. | 我1982年参加了这次行动 |
[05:58] | East Germany. | 在东德 |
[06:00] | We were supposed | 我们要从那座房子里 |
[06:02] | to grab a Russian agent from that house. | 抓一名俄国特工 |
[06:03] | It all went bad. | 事情出了纰露 |
[06:04] | You ready to move out… | 你们准备好出发了… |
[06:06] | or not, Captain? | 还是没有,上尉? |
[06:08] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[06:12] | Cos this isn’t real. It can’t be. | 这不是真的,不可能是 |
[06:14] | Oh, it’s very real. | 噢,这非常真实 |
[06:16] | Your stall is putting us in jeopardy. | 你的延误会让我们有危险的 |
[06:18] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[06:18] | No. | 不 |
[06:21] | Because I’m either dreaming | 我要么在做梦 |
[06:22] | or hallucinating. | 要么就是产生了幻觉 |
[06:30] | Was that real enough for you, Jack? | 这对你够真实了吗,杰克? |
[06:38] | All right, how do you explain him? | 好吧,你怎么解释他? |
[06:40] | Does he look like one of us? | 他看起来像是我们中的一员吗? |
[06:47] | Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[06:49] | has been on this team longer than you have. | 在小队里的时间比你还要长 |
[06:51] | Think straight. | 想清楚, |
[06:52] | We are not aborting the mission. | 我们不会放弃这个任务的 |
[06:54] | D’you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[07:01] | What the hell is this? | 这倒底是怎么回事? |
[07:11] | What the hell’s going on? | 倒底发生了什么? |
[07:17] | I am as perplexed as you. | 我和你一样困惑 |
[07:21] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克,… |
[07:24] | do you think… | 你认为… |
[07:27] | Is there a chance those machines we were sucked | 你认为 那些把我们吸进去的机器 |
[07:29] | into were some kind of, … | 有没有可能是某种… |
[07:31] | I don’t know, | 我不确定, |
[07:32] | time machine or something? | 会不会是时间机器之类的吗? |
[07:34] | It is possible. | 有可能 |
[07:36] | The Goa’uld have experimented | 勾阿呜实验过 |
[07:38] | with time manipulation. | 操纵时间 |
[07:40] | Perhaps another race succeeded. | 也许他又走在了前面 |
[07:42] | So, this is real? | 那么,这是真的? |
[07:44] | You say this is a mission | 你说这是一个 |
[07:45] | that did not go well? | 没有成功的任务? |
[07:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:47] | Perhaps you’ve been given the opportunity | 也许你得到了一个 |
[07:48] | to alter your history. | 改变自己历史的机会 |
[07:57] | OK. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发 |
[08:01] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[08:26] | Hold up! | 等等! |
[08:29] | Let’s not make the same mistake twice. | 让我们不要两次犯同样的错误 |
[08:31] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你倒底在说些什么? |
[08:33] | Sniper on the roof. | 屋顶上有狙击手 |
[08:58] | Nice catch, Jack. | 看得很准,杰克. |
[09:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:06] | Group now! | 推进! |
[10:16] | Aargh! | 噢! |
[10:17] | Urgh! | 哦! |
[10:33] | Come on, John! | 坚持住,约翰! |
[10:37] | So much for satellite recon. | 卫星侦察不过如此 |
[10:40] | Hey, Jack, … | 嘿,杰克,… |
[10:42] | take care of Barbara for me, man. | 替我照顾芭芭拉,伙计 |
[10:52] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[11:05] | Where’s Kawalsky? | 卡瓦斯基在哪? |
[11:07] | He was immediately behind us. | 他就跟在我们后边 |
[11:17] | Lower your weapon, Captain. | 放下枪,上尉 |
[11:30] | OK, what just happened? | 噢,刚才发生了什么? |
[11:33] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[11:39] | This place looks familiar. | 这地方看起来很熟悉 |
[11:49] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:53] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[11:57] | This is the New York Museum of Art. | 这里是纽约艺术博物馆 |
[12:00] | I’ve been here many times. | 我来过这很许多次 |
[12:03] | Many times. | 许多次 |
[12:05] | OK, careful with that cover stone. | 好,小心那块盖石 |
[12:08] | Yes, Dr Jackson. | 是,杰克森博士 |
[12:10] | No. | 不 |
[12:13] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[12:15] | Pull it this way. | 放在这边 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起, |
[12:18] | This area isn’t open to the public. | 这一区不对外开放 |
[12:21] | Careful. | 当心 |
[12:22] | Jake, it’s swinging a bit. | 乡下佬,有些晃 |
[12:24] | Bring this in on the left. | 把这个放在左边 |
[12:29] | Daniel, what’s going on? | 丹尼尔,怎么回事? |
[12:33] | No, this can’t be real. | 不,这不可能是真的 |
[12:35] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[12:37] | They’re my parents. | 他们是我父母 |
[12:40] | Move it towards the back. Careful. | 搬到后面去,当心 |
[12:42] | Watch it on your left. | 小心左边 |
[12:44] | On your left. Jake, | 你左边,乡下佬 |
[12:45] | bring this in. Careful. | 把这个移进来,当心 |
[12:48] | Bring it down. Let’s look at the front. | 放下来,让我们看看正面 |
[12:50] | It’s… It’s swinging. | 有点… 有点晃 |
[12:52] | It’s OK. We’ll be fine. Careful! | 好的,我们没事,当心! |
[12:54] | No… No! | 不… 不! |
[12:56] | A bit more level, Jake. | 再放平一点,乡下佬. |
[12:58] | OK, Jake… | 好的,乡下佬… |
[12:59] | Get outta there, Mom! | 从那出来,妈妈! |
[13:00] | Get outta there, Dad! | 从那出来,爸爸! |
[13:26] | This is too real. Every detail. | 这太真实了 甚至在细节上 |
[13:30] | All the players are here. | 所有的人都在这 |
[13:35] | Why should I go through this again? | 我为什么要再次经历这个? |
[13:38] | If someone has used technology | 如果有人运用了科技送 |
[13:39] | to send us to repair your history… | 我们回去修改自己的历史… |
[13:41] | That’s just it! | 就是这样的! |
[13:43] | It’s history. I can’t change it. | 这是历史,我无法改变它 |
[13:46] | Remaining here, doing nothing, | 留在这,什么也不做, |
[13:48] | will most certainly change nothing. | 肯定什么也改变不了 |
[13:53] | I… | 我… |
[13:57] | Oh, God… | 噢,天啊… |
[14:20] | Colonel, we should check those hedges. | 上校,我们必须 当心那些灌木丛 |
[14:22] | Negative. Stick to the plan, Captain. | 不行,执行计划,上尉 |
[14:38] | Group now! | 推进! |
[14:46] | Jack, what are you doing? | 杰克,你怎么了? |
[14:53] | It’s not part of the plan! | 这不是计划的一部分! |
[14:55] | John! | 约翰! |
[14:58] | Aargh! | 噢! |
[15:13] | Come on, John! | 坚持住,约翰! |
[15:16] | So much for satellite recon. | 卫星侦察不过如此 |
[15:20] | Jack, … | 杰克,… |
[15:22] | take care of Barbara for me, man. | 替我照顾芭芭拉,伙计 |
[15:31] | Oh, God… | 噢,天啊… |
[15:38] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[16:01] | Lower your weapon, Captain. | 放下枪,上尉 |
[16:05] | What the hell is going on here? | 这倒底是怎么回事? |
[16:08] | What’s with you, Jack? | 你怎么了,杰克? |
[16:10] | Operation East Fly is go! | 东方飞行行动开始了! |
[16:12] | No! | 不! |
[16:13] | You! Who are you? Who are those people? | 你! 你是谁?这些人是谁? |
[16:18] | There’s no-one here but us! | 这里没有别人只有我们! |
[16:19] | Do you want a Section Eight, Jack? | 你想受军法处置吗,杰克? |
[16:21] | You must stop arguing… | 你必须停止争吵… |
[16:23] | and proceed with the mission. | 执行任务 |
[16:26] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请让我自我介绍一下 |
[16:30] | I am the Keeper. | 我是管理员 |
[16:32] | The keeper of what? | 什么管理员? |
[16:35] | The Keeper of all that is around you. | 你身边这一切的管理员 |
[16:36] | Of all that is… | 现在的一切… |
[16:37] | and all that… might be. | 和所有… 可能发生的一切 |
[16:48] | Why do you wish us | 你为什么希望我们 |
[16:49] | to proceed with this mission? | 进行这次任务? |
[16:51] | Because it is that… | 因为这是… |
[16:53] | which you have always wanted. | 你一直以来所希望的 |
[16:56] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:00] | This was the most blown operation | 这是我参加过的 |
[17:02] | I’ve ever been involved with. | 最糟糕的任务 |
[17:05] | Why would I want to watch my friends | 我为什么想要看到自己的朋友 |
[17:07] | be killed over and over again? | 一次次被杀? |
[17:08] | You have always wished to do it again, | 你一直希望能再来一次 |
[17:11] | in order to do it… differently. | 以让它有… 不同的结果 |
[17:14] | We’re going with or without you. | 有没有你我们都要去 |
[17:20] | See you. | 再见 |
[17:22] | All right. Have it your way. | 好,随你便吧 |
[17:26] | You must go with them. | 你必须和他们一起去 |
[17:29] | It is the only way to evince the change | 要达成你渴望多年的改变 |
[17:31] | that you have desired for so many years. | 这是唯一方法 |
[17:33] | I can’t change the outcome | 如果你改变了规则 |
[17:34] | if you change the rules. | 我是无法改变结果的 |
[17:36] | Do you not wish to save the lives | 你不想救你的朋友 |
[17:38] | of your friends and comrades? | 和同事的命吗? |
[17:40] | If they were real. | 如果他们是真实的话 |
[17:41] | But there are so many… | 但是你可以尝试… |
[17:45] | fantastic variations that you can try. | 不同的变化 |
[17:47] | Perhaps this time… | 也许这一次… |
[17:49] | . . you could try a different route. | ..你们可以尝试不同的路线 |
[18:06] | Sit down, Teal’c. | 坐下,提亚克. |
[18:08] | We’re not playing this game. | 我们不玩这个游戏 |
[18:13] | Very well. Have it your way. | 很好,随你便吧 |
[18:23] | I hope by doing nothing | 我希望我们什么都不做 |
[18:26] | we are taking the correct action, O’Neill. | 是正确的行动,欧尼尔. |
[18:34] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[18:39] | Daniel, I’m so sorry | 丹尼尔,我很抱歉 |
[18:41] | you had to go through that again. | 你又要再次经历这个 |
[18:43] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[18:45] | We were pulled into those things, | 我们被拉进了那些东西 |
[18:47] | those machines, right? | 那些机器,对吗? |
[18:48] | At first I thought they were | 起初我以为那是 |
[18:50] | some sort of time-dilation machines. | 某种时间扩张的机器 |
[18:52] | Sam, please… Just… | 山姆,求你了… |
[18:55] | Just tell me that this isn’t real. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[18:58] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不,我不认为它是真的 |
[19:00] | It isn’t consistent | 这不符合 |
[19:00] | with logical theories of time travel. | 时间旅行的逻辑原理 |
[19:02] | For example, you should be | 比如,你在这应该 |
[19:04] | seeing yourself here as a child, … | 看到小时候的自己… |
[19:06] | or become a child again. | 或者再次成为一个小孩子 |
[19:09] | Daniel, I’m guessing here, … | 丹尼尔,我在猜测… |
[19:11] | but I think we’re | 我认为我们处在 |
[19:12] | in an advanced recreation… | 一种高级的再创造中… |
[19:14] | being pumped into our minds | 是由那些机器 |
[19:15] | by those machines. | 输入我们意识中的 |
[19:17] | OK, careful with that cover stone. | 好,小心那块盖石 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:31] | This area isn’t open to the public. | 这一区不对外开放 |
[19:35] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔, |
[19:36] | I don’t think we’re actually here! | 我不认为我们真的在这里! |
[19:39] | Jake, it’s swinging. | 乡下佬,有点晃 |
[19:51] | Excuse me… | 对不起… |
[19:53] | Listen to me. Um… | 听我说,嗯… |
[19:55] | You have to come out of there. | 你必须离开那里 |
[19:57] | Danny, go back outside. | 丹尼,到外面去 |
[20:00] | Danny? | 丹尼? |
[20:04] | No. L…look, | 不,看, |
[20:04] | you have to come out right now, … | 你现在必须出来… |
[20:06] | because I… | 因为我… |
[20:08] | because I…I hurt myself. | 因为我把自己弄伤了 |
[20:09] | I hurt myself badly. | 我伤得很重, |
[20:11] | I think I’ve broken my leg. | 我想我的腿断了 |
[20:12] | Come out right now and take care of me! | 现在就出来,帮我一下! |
[20:15] | You can’t be hurt badly. | 你不可能伤得很重, |
[20:16] | You’re walking. We’ll be out in a minute. | 你还能走 我们过会就出来, |
[20:18] | OK, sweetie? | 好吗,亲爱的? |
[20:19] | OK. Jake… | 好,乡下佬… |
[20:21] | No… | 不… |
[20:27] | No! | 不! |
[20:36] | Come on! Help me with this. | 来! 帮帮我 |
[20:38] | Help me with this. | 帮帮我 |
[20:40] | Dr Jackson! | 杰克森博士! |
[20:42] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗? |
[20:44] | I can’t see anything. Here, | 我什么也看不见 来, |
[20:47] | help me with this. | 帮帮我 |
[20:49] | Lift it! Lift it! | 抬起来! 抬起来! |
[20:55] | It’s too heavy! | 太重了! |
[20:58] | Daniel, correct me if I’m wrong, … | 丹尼尔,如果我错了的话纠正我… |
[21:01] | but I’ll bet when this really happened | 但我打赌当这些真的发生时 |
[21:04] | you didn’t have this audience. | 那里没有这些观众 |
[21:07] | I think that we must be in some sort of… | 我想我们一定处于某种… |
[21:10] | really advanced simulation, | 非常先进的模拟环境中 |
[21:12] | like a… virtual reality. | 好像… 虚拟实境 |
[21:14] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[21:16] | Super! It takes my most tragic moment | 好极了! 它用的是我最为悲伤的时刻 |
[21:20] | and it plays it over and over again. | 还一遍遍的重复 |
[21:22] | Maybe that’s your strongest memory. | 也许这是你最强烈的记忆 |
[21:24] | He called me Danny, like I’m still… | 他叫我丹尼,好像我还是… |
[21:27] | like I’m still a little kid. | 好像我还是个小孩 |
[21:29] | That’s because | 那是因为 |
[21:29] | that’s how old you were when this happened. | 当这些发生时你就那么大 |
[21:32] | You have taken on the role of Daniel Jackson | 你扮演小时候的丹尼尔杰克森 |
[21:35] | . . as a child in this… simulation. | ..的角色,在这个… 模拟里面 |
[21:38] | I used to replay this | 我曾经在脑海中 |
[21:39] | over and over in my mind, … | 将这一幕反复重放… |
[21:40] | trying to think what I could’ve done | 试着想出我怎么做 |
[21:42] | to make a difference. | 才能这事情有所不同 |
[21:45] | OK. | 好 |
[21:46] | OK, so maybe that’s the point. | 对,也许就是这样的 |
[21:48] | Here’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[21:50] | Is it not wonderful? | 不好吗? |
[21:52] | Now you get the chance! | 现在你有机会了! |
[21:59] | I-I beg your pardon. | 对不起 |
[22:01] | The chance? | 机会? |
[22:02] | To relive your momentous event. | 再体验你重要的时刻 |
[22:05] | To try the plethora of variations | 尝试你心中堆积的 |
[22:07] | that have been weighing on your mind. | 各种方法 |
[22:09] | To finally see if you can make a difference. | 最终看看你是否能进行改变 |
[22:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[22:16] | Why, I am the Keeper, of course. | 什么,我当然是管理员 |
[22:18] | The keeper of… ? | 管理员…? |
[22:20] | Of all that is, was, | 这里过去,现在和将来 |
[22:21] | and will be in this place. | 发生的事情的管理员 |
[22:22] | Where exactly are we? | 我们倒底在哪里? |
[22:24] | I believe you call this | 我想你们把这里叫做 |
[22:26] | the New York Museum of Art. | 纽约艺术博物馆 |
[22:27] | No, no, no. Where are we in reality? | 不,不,不,我们事实上在哪? |
[22:29] | Reality is in the eye of the beholder. | 事实只存在于观看者的眼中 |
[22:32] | You have always wished to go back | 你一直希望能回去 |
[22:35] | and do things differently. | 将事情改变 |
[22:36] | I have given you that opportunity. | 我给你了一个机会 |
[22:38] | Now, go! Make things right in this place. | 现在,去吧!将一切改变 |
[22:41] | And how do I… How do I do that? | 我怎么… 我怎么能做到? |
[22:43] | Well, if I told you | 嗯,如果我告诉你的话, |
[22:45] | that it wouldn’t be any fun! | 就没有意思了! |
[22:47] | Fun?! | 有意思?! |
[22:49] | That’s what you think this is for me? | 你觉得这对我是有意思的事吗? |
[22:51] | Fun, watching this… | 看着这些… |
[22:53] | happen again and again? | 一次次的发生,有意思? |
[22:55] | There would be no pleasure | 如果 |
[22:55] | from the gain if there were no… | 过程没有… |
[22:58] | risk… | 冒险… |
[23:00] | from the journey. | 结果就不会有收获 |
[23:02] | Careful with that cover stone. | 小心那块盖石 |
[23:09] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:24] | Danny. | 丹尼. |
[23:28] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[23:30] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[23:32] | Danny Jackson! You stop this right now! | 丹尼儿杰克森! 住手! |
[23:35] | Jake, gimme a hand here, please. | 乡下佬,请帮帮忙 |
[23:37] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不,不,不,不,不… |
[23:39] | – Bring it in. – A bit more level. | – 移进来 – 再放平些 |
[23:41] | Careful. | 当心 |
[23:43] | A little more level. Bring it in. | 再平些,移进来 |
[23:45] | No! | 不! |
[23:51] | God, no! | 天啊,不! |
[24:00] | Damn you! Stop this game now! | 该死的! 现在就停止这个游戏! |
[24:03] | What for? | 为什么? |
[24:03] | You haven’t explored all of your options yet. | 你还没有试过所有的选择 |
[24:06] | Well, obviously my options are infinite | 很明显我的选择是无穷多, |
[24:08] | and my solutions are zero. | 而解决方案只是零 |
[24:09] | Now, stop it! | 现在,停止! |
[24:16] | I won’t play any more. | 我不会再玩了 |
[24:20] | Ah, but you will. | 啊,但是你会的 |
[24:22] | You will. | 你会的 |
[24:25] | Careful with that cover stone. | 小心那块盖石 |
[24:36] | Daniel, do you want me to… | 丹尼尔,你想我… |
[24:38] | No. | 不 |
[24:39] | Just bring it down. | 放下来 |
[24:41] | Let’s look at the front. | 让我们看看正面 |
[24:42] | – Bring it in. – It’s swinging. | – 移进来 – 有点晃 |
[24:44] | It’s OK. It’s fine. | 好的,没事 |
[24:46] | We’ll be fine. Careful! | 我们没事,当心! |
[24:47] | You must try another alternative. | 你必须试试另一种选择 |
[24:49] | No. | 不 |
[24:52] | You would allow your parents | 你想让你的父母 |
[24:55] | to suffer this awful death? | 这样死去吗? |
[24:57] | I won’t play your game. | 我不玩你的游戏 |
[25:11] | You are indeed an obstinate race. | 你们真是个顽固的种族 |
[25:35] | You! | 你! |
[25:38] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧? |
[25:40] | I’m not really sure, to tell you the truth. | 我不是很确定,说实话 |
[25:44] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方? |
[25:46] | The New York Museum of Art. | 纽约艺术博物馆 |
[25:48] | We think it’s a simulation. | 我们认为是一个模拟 |
[25:50] | I figure we’re in some sort of | 我想我们在某种 |
[25:51] | virtual reality world, … | 虚拟现实的世界里… |
[25:53] | created from our own minds, | 产生于我们的大脑 |
[25:54] | or at least Daniel’s. | 至少产生于丹尼尔的大脑 |
[25:56] | You are a very stubborn, … | 你们是异常固执… |
[25:59] | unimaginative and non-competitive race. | 没有想象力,缺乏竞争力的种族 |
[26:02] | Why do you refuse… | 你们为什么拒绝… |
[26:05] | to enjoy the opportunities | 享受 |
[26:05] | that I have given you? | 我给予你们的机会呢? |
[26:10] | Enjoy? | 享受? |
[26:12] | What makes you think I enjoy | 什么使你认为我很享受 |
[26:14] | watching my friends get killed? | 看着我的朋友被杀? |
[26:16] | Or their parents die? | 或者我的父母死去? |
[26:17] | You have both been given challenges | 你们都被受到了挑战 |
[26:19] | to be met and conquered. | 要去面对和征服 |
[26:21] | You have it in you. | 你有机会的, |
[26:22] | Why will you not partake? | 为什么不尝试呢? |
[26:24] | Why will you not just let us go? | 你为什么不干脆让我们走呢? |
[26:26] | Go where?! Where would you like to go? | 去哪?! 你们想去哪里? |
[26:29] | I can take you anywhere you can remember. | 我能带你们去任何你们记起的地方 |
[26:32] | Anywhere you can imagine. | 任何能想像得到的地方 |
[26:34] | OK. We want to go free! | 好,我们想要自由! |
[26:37] | So, we’re right? | 那么,我们是对的? |
[26:39] | This is a… simulated world? | 这是个… 虚拟的世界? |
[26:41] | It is a world completely | 这是一个完全存在于 |
[26:43] | inside your minds. | 你们思想中的世界 |
[26:44] | Channelled, coordinated and administered… | 引导,协调和管理… |
[26:47] | by myself, … | 由我… |
[26:49] | the Keeper. | 管理员来进行 |
[26:51] | But how? How does it work? | 但是怎么样的? 是怎样进行的? |
[26:53] | I don’t care how it works. | 我不在乎它是怎么进行的 |
[26:55] | I just want outta here. | 我只想离开这里 |
[26:56] | I cannot do that. | 我做不到 |
[26:58] | The devices that enwrap you serve | 把你们包起来的装置 |
[27:00] | to nourish and stimulate your senses. | 滋养并刺激你们的感觉 |
[27:02] | The devices implanted in your brains… | 植入你们大脑的装置… |
[27:05] | channel experience and imagination into | 将经历和想像引入 |
[27:06] | and out of your minds. | 和导出你们的大脑 |
[27:08] | So we’re trapped? | 那么我们是困在这里了? |
[27:10] | With our brains hooked up | 而我们的大脑 |
[27:11] | like computers to some sort of network? | 就像联在了某种网络上一样? |
[27:13] | Yes! | 是的! |
[27:15] | And your minds | 你们的思想 |
[27:16] | are very valuable to my residents… | 对我的居民们都非常珍贵… |
[27:20] | because you enrich | 因为你们能丰富 |
[27:21] | and add value to our own. | 并增值我们自己的思想 |
[27:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:25] | How long have your… | 你的居民们… |
[27:26] | residents been in this virtual world? | 在这个虚拟世界里呆了多久了? |
[27:29] | Roughly one thousand of your years. | 大约是你们的一千年 |
[27:32] | We’re not gonna stick around | 我们可不会留任何人在这 |
[27:36] | for the next thousand of anyone’s years! | 一千年! |
[27:37] | So, until we came along, | 那么,在我们来之前 |
[27:39] | you’ve only had your own minds, … | 你们只有自己的思想… |
[27:41] | your own experiences, | 自己的经历, |
[27:42] | to provide scenarios for your virtual lives? | 来为虚拟生活提供场景? |
[27:45] | You’re beginning to understand. | 你开始明白了 |
[27:47] | So, what, we’re like… | 那么,我们像什么… |
[27:49] | We’re like new software? | 我们就像新的软件? |
[27:55] | Imagine being in a room for 1000 years | 想像一下在一间屋子里呆了1000年 |
[27:57] | with only five movies. | 而只有5部电影 |
[27:58] | How long could you watch them | 你能看多久, |
[27:59] | until you were bored silly? | 直到自己闷的傻掉? |
[28:02] | What you wouldn’t give for just… | 你会用什么代价去… |
[28:04] | four more. | 能再有4部电影 |
[28:06] | So, you’re using our minds, … | 那么,你们在用我们的大脑… |
[28:08] | our memories, imaginations, dreams, … | 我们的记忆,想像 梦想… |
[28:10] | for some sort of programming? | 进行某种编程? |
[28:12] | Actually, I can remove information | 事实上,我只能从你们中 |
[28:14] | from only two of your minds. | 两个人的大脑里移动信息 |
[28:16] | This species’ mind seems to protect… | 这个种类的大脑似乎有保护… |
[28:20] | against output. As does yours, madam. | 防止输出 至于你的,女士 |
[28:22] | It does? | 也是吗? |
[28:23] | Perhaps due to the change in your mind | 也许是因为马克修的尧力纳 |
[28:26] | that Jolinar of Malk-shur left behind. | 对你的大脑进行的改变 |
[28:27] | But fear not, | 但不用担心, |
[28:28] | there is no block against input… | 这不影响向你的大脑… |
[28:31] | into your minds. | 进行输入 |
[28:32] | You, too, can enjoy our adventures. | 你们也一样,都可以享受你们的冒险 |
[28:34] | And these two minds, … | 而这两个大脑… |
[28:36] | they provide more than enough rich | 它们提供了足够丰富的 |
[28:38] | experience and imagination… | 经历和想像… |
[28:40] | to provide years of entertainment | 可以为我的居民们 |
[28:42] | for my residents. | 提供多年的娱乐 |
[28:44] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:48] | With all due respect to you fine folks, | 尽管很尊重这些善良的人们 |
[28:50] | I don’t give a damn about… | 我他妈可不在乎什么… |
[28:52] | residents! | 居民! |
[28:54] | I just want to get us outta here. | 我只想离开这里 |
[28:56] | It is I that am sorry, | 要抱歉的是我, |
[28:58] | for I am not able to accommodate your request. | 我不能满足你的要求 |
[29:01] | I am sure you will be able to enjoy | 我肯定你们会喜欢 |
[29:02] | the many adventures you will have here. | 这里许许多多的冒险的 |
[29:05] | Why are your people in here anyway? | 可你们为什么要在这里面呢? |
[29:08] | Why not go out | 为什么不出去 |
[29:09] | and get some new experiences of your own? | 自己获得一些新的经历? |
[29:11] | Live some new experiences? | 经历一些新的体验? |
[29:13] | We cannot leave our chambers. | 我们不能离开我们的座仓 |
[29:15] | The world outside is uninhabitable. | 外面的世界是不适于居住的 |
[29:18] | It has been poisoned and desecrated. | 受过毒害和污染 |
[29:21] | You are mistaken. Your planet | 你错了,你们的星球 |
[29:22] | is a fertile garden world. | 是一个肥沃的花园世界 |
[29:25] | It is you who are mistaken, … | 错的是你 … |
[29:27] | my alien friend. | 我的外星朋友 |
[29:28] | Our planet was destroyed | 我们的星球 |
[29:29] | by a chemical disaster… | 被一次化学灾难所毁灭… |
[29:31] | 1022 years ago. | 那是1022年前 |
[29:34] | We were victims of our own technology | 我们受害于自己的技术 |
[29:37] | advancing faster | 发展过快 |
[29:38] | than we could control it. | 超出了我们的控制 |
[29:39] | At that time, | 那时, |
[29:40] | the few of us left placed our physical bodies | 我们少部分人将身体 |
[29:42] | in suspended animation. | 置于了假死状态 |
[29:44] | Good news. | 好消息, |
[29:45] | Your planet seems | 你们的星球看起来 |
[29:46] | to have regenerated itself. | 自己重生了 |
[29:50] | This is not true! | 这不是真的! |
[29:51] | I monitor all conditions at all times. | 我一直监视着所有的情况 |
[29:54] | Your monitoring systems are wrong. | 你的监视系统出错了 |
[29:56] | It is beautiful out there. | 外面很美丽 |
[29:59] | Of course, … | 当然… |
[30:00] | you already knew that, didn’t you? | 你已经知道了,不是吗? |
[30:03] | The question is, … | 问题是… |
[30:06] | . . why don’t you want them to know? | ..你为什么不想让他们知道? |
[30:09] | Residents must not leave the environment! | 居民们一定不能离开这个环境 |
[30:13] | The outside world is uninhabitable! | 外面的世界是不适于居住的! |
[30:16] | Who made you the warden here, huh? | 是谁让你成为这里的监护人的,嗯? |
[30:19] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:20] | Why are you the one running things here? | 你为什么能在这进行管理? |
[30:23] | The environment is my design. | 这个环境是我设计的 |
[30:26] | I am its creator, its Keeper. | 我是它的创造者 它的管理员 |
[30:29] | So, if your… | 那么,如果你的… |
[30:31] | residents leave, … | 居民们离开… |
[30:34] | you lose control. | 你就失去了控制力 |
[30:42] | That man is lying to you, folks. | 那个人在对你们撒谎,居民们 |
[30:44] | He’s got you imprisoned in your own… | 他把你们监禁了在了自己的… |
[30:50] | Well, that’s good. | 哦,好极了 |
[30:54] | That’s fair. | 真公平 |
[30:54] | Send them to where | 把他们送到 |
[30:55] | they can’t hear the truth. Good. | 听不到真相的地方去,很好 |
[30:58] | I will not allow you… | 我不允许你们… |
[31:00] | to poison their minds. | 毒害他们的思想 |
[31:02] | Um, if you keep us here, … | 嗯,如果你把我们留在这… |
[31:04] | you won’t be able to prevent us | 你就无法阻止我们 |
[31:06] | from interacting with them. | 与他们相互影响 |
[31:07] | I mean, especially if we’re supposed | 我的意思是 特别是我们 |
[31:09] | to be new software for them. | 对他们意味着新的软件 |
[31:11] | Very well. | 很好, |
[31:12] | You weren’t wanted here any more anyway. | 反正这里也不再需要你们了 |
[31:19] | We’re out. | 我们出来了 |
[31:21] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[31:23] | Wait, didn’t that seem a little too easy? | 等等,这是不是看起来太简单了? |
[31:27] | Yes, it did. Let’s go home. | 是的,确实是,我们回去吧 |
[31:37] | They all have small puncture wounds… | 他们的太阳穴… |
[31:39] | in their temples, spinal cords, … | 脊柱,和腹部一些区域… |
[31:42] | and several abdominal areas. | 都有针刺的伤痕 |
[31:45] | Meaning what? | 说明什么? |
[31:47] | The machines you described | 你们描述的机器 |
[31:48] | were sustaining your lives. | 在维持你们的生命 |
[31:50] | Providing you with oxygen, | 给你们提供氧气,供给食物, |
[31:52] | feeding you, … | 排出废物… |
[31:53] | and, from the sound of it, | 并且,听起来, |
[31:54] | controlling your nervous system. | 控制了你们的神经系统 |
[31:56] | But is there any permanent damage? | 但有永久性损伤吗? |
[31:58] | No. Not that I can see. | 没有,我看不出来 |
[32:00] | Pupil dilation is bang on. | 瞳孔放大很好 |
[32:01] | Reflexes are as they should be. | 反射也很正常 |
[32:03] | Everything seems fine to me. | 在我看来一切正常 |
[32:08] | Jack, we should go back to the planet | 杰克,我们应该回到那个星球 |
[32:11] | and free those people. | 解放那些人 |
[32:12] | I’m not sure | 坦白说, |
[32:12] | it’s any of our business, frankly. | 我不觉得那和我们有什么关系 |
[32:14] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[32:16] | Who are we to judge | 我们凭什么去评判 |
[32:17] | how someone on another planet lives? | 其他星球上人的生活? |
[32:19] | But the people are in those machines | 但是那些人处在欺骗之下, |
[32:21] | under false pretences. | 呆在机器里面 |
[32:22] | The Keeper is lying to them | 那个管理员没有告诉他们 |
[32:23] | about what’s outside. | 外面情形的真相 |
[32:25] | OK, if I may weigh in here. | 好吧,如果我能说句话的话 |
[32:27] | All evidence suggests | 所有证据都表明 |
[32:28] | that the machines | 那些机器从医学上 |
[32:30] | clinically sustain those people. | 维持着那些人 |
[32:31] | Removing them could be like… | 去除它们就好像… |
[32:33] | taking a patient off life-support. | 让病人离开生命维持系统 |
[32:35] | It sounds to me like | 就我看来, |
[32:36] | we have to get more information… | 我们应该获取更多信息… |
[32:39] | to make this decision, folks. | 再做决定,伙计们 |
[32:41] | The only way to gain more information… | 要获取更多信息的唯一方式… |
[32:43] | would be to venture back into | 就是冒险回到 |
[32:45] | the artificial world of P7J-989. | P7J-989的人造世界 |
[32:47] | Then, that’s exactly what I want you to do. | 所以,那就是我想要你们去做的 |
[32:53] | Uh, … | 嗯… |
[32:56] | General, … | 将军… |
[32:57] | without meaning, … | 我这一次… |
[32:58] | this time, to sound like a smartass, … | 不是想充什么聪明人… |
[33:02] | are you cracked? | 你疯了吗? |
[33:04] | Folks, I don’t need to tell you… | 伙计们,我不需要告诉你们… |
[33:07] | how valuable a resource | 这个星球对我们来说 |
[33:08] | this planet could be for us. | 是多么重要的资源 |
[33:10] | Their technology is far beyond our own. | 他们的技术远远超过了我们, |
[33:13] | The kind of technology that justifies… | 这种支持着… |
[33:15] | this entire programme. | 这整个程序的技术 |
[33:18] | Going back there could be hazardous. | 将军,回到那里将会很危险 |
[33:20] | I fail to see how. | 我看不出为什么 |
[33:22] | It’s an artificial environment. | 那是个人造的环境, |
[33:23] | Can you actually die in there? | 你们真能在那里死去吗? |
[33:25] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[33:26] | I’m a little more concerned | 我更担心的是 |
[33:28] | about being trapped there, sir. | 被困在里面,长官 |
[33:30] | You got out before. | 你们逃出来过 |
[33:32] | There is no guarantee | 无法保证 |
[33:33] | we’d be able to extract ourselves again. | 我们能再次脱身 |
[33:35] | OK. I’ll tell you what. | 好吧,我告诉你 |
[33:37] | If you don’t come out in one week, … | 如果你们一星期内不回来… |
[33:40] | I’ll send in SG-2 to pull you out. | 我就派SG-2去把你们救回来 |
[33:43] | Besides, what’s so bad about being in there? | 另外, 去那里倒底有什么可怕的? |
[33:45] | It sounds to me | 听起来, |
[33:46] | like you can experience | 你们可以经历 |
[33:48] | all sorts of fascinating things. | 所有奇妙的事情 |
[33:49] | Like watching old friends and… | 比如看着老朋友和… |
[33:51] | Parents? | 父母? |
[33:52] | Family getting killed over and over again? | 家人一次次死去? |
[33:55] | Or seeing Major Kawalsky alive and well. | 或者看到卡瓦斯基少校好好活着 |
[33:58] | Who knows, Colonel? | 谁知道呢,上校? |
[33:59] | Maybe you could even see your son. | 也许你甚至能看到你儿子 |
[34:01] | Dr Jackson, | 杰克森博士, |
[34:03] | perhaps you could visit | 也许你能游览 |
[34:04] | the ancient worlds you’ve always… | 你一直向往的… |
[34:05] | wondered about. | 远古世界 |
[34:06] | Go anywhere | 去任何 |
[34:07] | your memories or imaginations want to go. | 你们的记忆和想像想要去的地方 |
[34:16] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:19] | Let’s just have a little look here, | 让我来看看, |
[34:22] | shall we? | 好吗? |
[34:23] | What are you doing, Colonel? | 你在干什么,上校? |
[34:25] | I’m looking for the edges of the mask. | 我在寻找面具的边缘 |
[34:28] | What? You’re not the real General Hammond. | 什么? 你不是真正的哈蒙德将军 |
[34:30] | Sit down, Colonel! | 坐下,上校! |
[34:32] | I don’t think so, bucko. The jig’s up. | 我可不想,混蛋,你穿帮了 |
[34:35] | – We’re on to you. – What?! | – 我们识破了 – 你在说什么?! |
[34:36] | We’re still on P7J-989. | 我们还在P7J-989. |
[34:39] | Oh, you betcha. | 噢,对极了 |
[34:41] | This is just a new game, | 这只是个新的游戏, |
[34:42] | brought to you… | 由我们的好朋友… |
[34:43] | by our good friend, the Keeper. | 管理员,带给我们的 |
[34:45] | You are way out of line, Colonel! | 你们太过份了,上校! |
[34:48] | You could be having a nervous reaction | 你可能对那些机器 |
[34:49] | to the machines. | 有些神经过敏 |
[34:50] | We’ll run tests. | 我们得进行一下测试 |
[34:52] | No, you should get us | 不,你应该让我们 |
[34:53] | out of these damn machines | 离开这些该死的机器 |
[34:54] | is what you should do! | 这才是你应该做的 |
[34:58] | Oh, what?! | 什么?! |
[34:59] | Colonel, you’re testing my patience. | 上校,你在考验我的耐心 |
[35:01] | I will give you one final chance… | 我再给你最后一次机会… |
[35:03] | to follow my orders, | 服从我的命令, |
[35:04] | and rejoin the residents | 再次回到 |
[35:05] | of the artificial world. | 虚拟世界的居民中去 |
[35:07] | Residents? | 居民? |
[35:08] | That’s what the Keeper called them. | 那是管理员对他们的称呼 |
[35:12] | Are you going back in or not, Colonel? | 你倒底回不回去 ,上校? |
[35:14] | I’m already in! | 我已经在里面了! |
[35:15] | Place SG-1 under arrest! | 逮捕SG-1! |
[35:17] | Put them in isolation | 监禁他们, |
[35:18] | where they can speak to no-one! | 不许任何人同他们讲话! |
[35:37] | O’Neill, … | 欧尼尔,… |
[35:38] | you seem quite confident | 你看起来很确定 |
[35:39] | that we are not on Earth. | 我们不在地球上 |
[35:41] | Because we’re not! | 因为我们确实不在! |
[35:44] | Did that sound like | 有人觉得那听起来 |
[35:45] | the real General Hammond to anyone? | 是真正的哈蒙德将军吗? |
[35:48] | It is my understanding that we could | 我的理解是我们只能 |
[35:50] | only experience past events. | 经历过去的事件 |
[35:52] | The Keeper said | 管理员说 |
[35:53] | we could experience anything | 我们能体验任何东西 |
[35:54] | we can remember or imagine. | 我们记得或想像的事情 |
[35:56] | We’re still on PJ7-989. | 我们还在PJ7-989 |
[36:01] | It’s a fake environment. | 这是虚构的环境 |
[36:04] | Is that really so bad? | 真有那么糟吗? |
[36:08] | I mean, come on, | 我的意思是,好了 |
[36:10] | haven’t you people missed me at all? | 你们一点没有想我吗? |
[36:13] | Why are you resisting this? | 你们为什么要拒绝? |
[36:15] | Think of all the fun | 想想我们能够 |
[36:16] | we could have together. | 一起拥有的乐趣 |
[36:18] | Dr Jackson, you gotta admit, … | 杰克森博士,你得承认… |
[36:20] | I used to make you laugh. | 我曾让你开怀大笑 |
[36:22] | Colonel, who else are you | 上校,还有谁 |
[36:24] | gonna get to play street hockey with… | 会和你玩街头曲棍球… |
[36:27] | who can kick your butt the way I can? | 谁还能像我这样踢你的屁股? |
[36:31] | Captain Carter, … | 卡特上尉… |
[36:33] | think what it would be like | 想想永远不会变老 |
[36:36] | to never grow old. | 是什么样的 |
[36:37] | Cos you never do here. | 因为在这里你永远做不到 |
[36:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[36:41] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[36:43] | Colonel, are you telling me | 上校,你是告诉我你 |
[36:45] | you don’t remember me? | 不记得我了吗? |
[36:46] | I’m hurt. | 我很伤心 |
[36:48] | – I’m really hurt. – No, no. | – 我真的很伤心 – 不,不 |
[36:50] | I know who you’re pretending to be. | 我知道你假装的是谁 |
[36:54] | But who are you, really? | 但是你倒底是谁? |
[36:57] | Are you the Keeper? | 你是管理员吗? |
[36:59] | Nah… Not me. | 不… 不是我 |
[37:02] | Then what? | 那又怎么样? |
[37:04] | Some kind of projection or… ? | 某种投影,或者…? |
[37:07] | Because you’re not real. | 因为你不是真的 |
[37:12] | And if you’re not real, | 而如果你不是真的 |
[37:14] | you won’t mind this. | 你是不会介意的 |
[37:28] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[37:32] | We have been looking for you. | 我们正在找你们 |
[37:34] | Please tell us | 请告诉我们 |
[37:36] | what you began to tell us before. | 你曾经要说的 |
[37:38] | About what it is like outside. | 关于外面的事情 |
[37:41] | It is, in fact, | 事实上, |
[37:42] | quite agreeable outside. | 外面十分宜人 |
[37:44] | The poison is gone? – | 毒气已经没有了? – |
[37:46] | Everything is not dead? | 不是一切都死光了? |
[37:47] | No. Uh, quite the opposite. | 不,恰恰相反 |
[37:48] | Everything is… blooming. | 一切都在… 盛放 |
[37:51] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[37:53] | The Keeper tells us it is dangerous. | 管理员说外面很危险 |
[37:55] | Well… The… the Keeper lies. | 呃… 管理员撒了谎 |
[37:59] | How can we trust these creatures | 我们怎么能相信他们 |
[38:01] | above the Keeper, … | 而不相信管理员… |
[38:02] | who has cared for us for so long? | 这么久以来是谁在照顾我们? |
[38:07] | Tell you what… | 告诉你怎么办… |
[38:11] | Come with us. We’ll show you. | 和我们一起来,我们会展示给你们 |
[38:23] | Excuse me. | 请让让 |
[38:26] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里? |
[38:28] | Back through the gate | 走过那道门, |
[38:29] | to show ’em what their planet looks like. | 让他们看看在我们记忆里 |
[38:34] | In our memories. | 他们的星球 |
[38:37] | Before the virtual reality. | 在虚拟现实 |
[38:40] | Leave me alone. | 只留下我们自己之前 |
[38:48] | Unauthorised Stargate activation. | 未经批准的星际之门任务 |
[38:51] | Shutting down the gate. | 关掉星际之门 |
[38:55] | SG-1 ,… SG-1, … | |
[38:56] | you are trying my patience! | 你们在考验我的耐心! |
[39:03] | Daniel, with me! | 丹尼尔,跟我走! |
[39:57] | You think we’re really out this time? | 你认为我们这次真的出来了吗? |
[40:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:15] | Please, do not hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[40:17] | I meant you no harm. | 我没有恶意 |
[40:19] | Understand, my people’s existence… | 明白吗,我的人民的存在… |
[40:22] | has become stagnant. | 已经变得迟钝 |
[40:25] | I wanted… only good for them. | 我只是… 为他们好 |
[40:27] | How long have you been coming out | 你出来护理这个花园 |
[40:29] | to tend this garden? | 有多久了? |
[40:31] | Lovely, is it not? | 很可爱,不是吗? |
[40:32] | How long? | 多久? |
[40:35] | Oh, … many, many years. | 噢,… 许多许多年了 |
[40:38] | Then why do you lie to your people? | 那你为什么要对你的人民撒谎? |
[40:41] | Why not give them the option | 为什么不让他们选择 |
[40:42] | to come out here? | 是否出来? |
[40:43] | Because it was our kind | 因为是我们自己种族 |
[40:45] | that damaged the planet in the first place. | 首先污染了这个星球 |
[40:48] | If I let them out, | 如果我让他们出来, |
[40:50] | they will only hurt it again. | 他们只会再次伤害它 |
[40:51] | You’re kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[40:55] | Perhaps they will not make | 也许他们不会再犯 |
[40:56] | the same mistakes. | 相同的错误 |
[40:57] | You’re big on giving people | 给人们第二次机会, |
[40:59] | a second chance! | 你就会很伟大! |
[41:00] | No-one is preventing them from leaving. | 没人阻止他们离开, |
[41:02] | Portals, such as the ones you’ve used, … | 像你们使用的出口… |
[41:05] | are everywhere within. | 里面到处都是 |
[41:07] | We could have left at any time? | 我们随时可以离开? |
[41:08] | We just had to go through a door? | 我们只须经过一道门? |
[41:10] | Anyone may leave at any time. | 任何人任何时候都可以离开 |
[41:12] | Portals are always open. | 出口一直是开着的 |
[41:14] | Of course, people have to know they exist | 当然,人们得知道它存在 |
[41:16] | to use them. | 才能使用它 |
[41:19] | Which you have now shown them. | 这是你现在应该告诉他们的 |
[41:21] | And they have to know | 他们也必须知道 |
[41:23] | that there’s somewhere to go. | 有地方可以去 |
[41:25] | And you have told them that. | 你们已经告诉过他们这点 |
[41:29] | You have ruined everything. | 你们毁了一切, |
[41:31] | Poisoned their minds. | 毒害了他们的思想 |
[41:34] | The damage is done. | 破坏已经造成 |
[42:00] | Again, we thank you. | 我们再次感谢你, |
[42:02] | You have given us… | 你给了我们… |
[42:04] | a whole new world of beauty | 一个全新的世界, |
[42:05] | and future experiences. | 和未来的体验 |
[42:07] | Well, you’ve still got a lot of work to do. | 你还有许多工作要做 |
[42:09] | But we’ll send along some supplies… | 但我们会送来一些补给… |
[42:12] | to get you started. | 让你们重新开始的 |
[42:13] | They are ruining everything! | 他们在毁掉一切! |
[42:14] | They are actually picking the flowers! | 他们事实上在摘花! |
[42:21] | This is real this time, isn’t it? | 这次是真的,不是吗? |
[42:25] | Do not pull that! | 不要摘那个! |
[42:27] | You are ruining the garden! | 你们在破坏花园! |
[42:33] | I told you they would ruin everything. | 我告诉过你们他们会毁掉一切 |
[42:35] | First the garden, … | 首先是花园… |
[42:37] | next the entire planet! | 然后是整个星球! |
[42:40] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[42:43] | You are ruining the garden! | 你们在破坏花园! |
[42:49] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你,女士 |