时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | What’s in the fancy box? | 那个奇异的盒子里是什么? |
[00:30] | It is naqahdah. | 那是那夸达 |
[00:32] | Raw naqahdah is highly valued by the Goa’uld. | 勾阿呜很看重原始的那夸达 |
[00:35] | SG-3 brought a little of the element back last year. | SG-3去年带回了少许那种元素 |
[00:38] | We could really use some, sir. | 我们可能会用到一些,长官 |
[00:42] | Well, maybe there’s more. | 好了,那边也许有更多的情况 |
[00:51] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[01:10] | Look. | 看 |
[01:21] | I wish he’d stop doing that. | 我希望他别那样做 |
[02:00] | She’s gonna jump. | 她想跳下去 |
[02:04] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[02:18] | Agh! | 啊! |
[02:24] | No, wait… Please. | 不,请等等… |
[02:32] | Stay away from the princess. | 离公主远些 |
[02:39] | It’s OK. | 好了 |
[02:42] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[02:45] | Tell them to lower their weapons. | 叫他们放下武器 |
[02:50] | They will kill him! | 他们会杀了他的! |
[03:56] | Stargate.SG1-s02e05.Need | |
[04:07] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[04:09] | I thought she’d be grateful. | 我想她应该感谢我 |
[04:11] | She was trying to kill herself. | 她在试图自杀 |
[04:13] | On your knees! | 跪下! |
[04:15] | No, actually I’ve got this cartilage problem | 不,事实上我的软骨有病 |
[04:17] | little ACL thing… | 只能承受一点点负荷… |
[04:19] | Agh! Yeah, that helps. | 啊!耶,真是帮忙 |
[04:23] | My father, Pyrus | 我的父亲,派瑞斯 |
[04:25] | the god-slayer and ruler of this planet, | 这个行星的天子和统治者, |
[04:27] | wants to know who you are. | 想知道你们是谁 |
[04:29] | We’re explorers. Peaceful explorers. | 我们是探险家,爱好和平的探险家 |
[04:34] | You attacked my daughter. | 你攻击了我的女儿 |
[04:36] | No! | 没有! |
[04:38] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[04:50] | Only one of you is Jaffa. | 你们中只有一个是贾法 |
[05:00] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的? |
[05:03] | Where are you from? | 从哪里来? |
[05:06] | We’re from a planet… called Earth. | 我们来自一个行星… 叫做地球 |
[05:14] | What Goa’uld rules there? | 是勾阿呜统治的吗? |
[05:18] | – None. – Liar. | – 没有 – 谎言 |
[05:20] | Thieves. | 小偷 |
[05:23] | You will tell me the truth | 你们必须告诉我事实, |
[05:24] | or you will die. | 否则只有死路一条 |
[05:28] | – Put them in the mine! – Father! | – 带他们去矿井! – 父亲! |
[05:33] | No, wait! We’re not thieves. | 不,等等!我们不是小偷 |
[05:37] | Wait! | 等等! |
[05:39] | Please! | 求你了! |
[05:59] | Colonel, he isn’t a Goa’uld. | 上校,他不是勾阿呜 |
[06:03] | I don’t think these are real Jaffa either. | 我认为那些人也不是真正的贾法 |
[06:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[06:07] | The first clue was his voice. | 第一条线索是他的声音 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I noticed that, too. | 是,我也注意到了 |
[06:12] | Sir, I can’t really explain it | 长官,我无法真正解释清楚它 |
[06:14] | but when he grabbed me I just knew. | 但当他抓着我的时候,我认出来了 |
[06:16] | I felt it… | 我感觉到它… |
[06:18] | or to be more accurate, | 或者更确切的说, |
[06:19] | I didn’t feel it. | 我没有感觉到 |
[06:21] | Sir, it may have something to do | 长官,这也许 |
[06:23] | with the Goa’uld that invaded me. | 跟侵袭我的勾阿呜有关系 |
[06:25] | Lately I get this weird feeling | 最近,当我走近提亚克时 |
[06:26] | when I’m near Teal’c. | 就会有这种怪异的感觉 |
[06:28] | Hey, who doesn’t? | 嘿,谁没有呢? |
[06:29] | I… I can sense | 我… 我现在能感觉到 |
[06:31] | the presence of a Goa’uld now. | 勾阿呜的存在 |
[06:32] | I didn’t get that feeling | 当他抓着我的时候, |
[06:34] | when he grabbed me. | 我没有那种感觉 |
[06:35] | I agree with Captain Carter. | 我同意卡特上尉的说法 |
[06:38] | The ruler here is not a Goa’uld. | 这里的统治者不是勾阿呜人 |
[06:40] | All right, | 好了, |
[06:40] | let’s assume you’re both right. | 让我们假定你们两个都是对的 |
[06:42] | How does that help us? | 那又能帮到我们什么呢? |
[06:44] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[06:46] | Look, I’m really sorry, | 看,我真的很抱歉, |
[06:48] | you guys. This is totally my fault. | 伙计们 这都是我的错 |
[06:50] | You will meet your quota for the day, | 你们必须完成每天的任务, |
[06:52] | or you will not eat. | 否则就不能吃饭 |
[06:53] | You know, … | 你知道,… |
[06:55] | I’ve seen an awful lot of | 我在这里看到 |
[06:57] | union violations around here. | 很多的迫害 |
[06:59] | I should probably speak to your supervisor. | 我可能会跟你的监工说 |
[07:07] | You will work! | 你必须工作! |
[07:12] | Hi-ho, hi-ho. Back to work. | 好,好,我会工作 |
[07:28] | I can’t move any more. | 我没力气再动了 |
[07:43] | Put down your tools. | 放下你们的工具 |
[07:55] | How does your leg feel now? | 你的腿现在怎么样? |
[08:01] | Oh, much better, thanks. | 哦,很好,谢谢 |
[08:04] | Argh! | 啊! |
[08:12] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – This way. | – 快走!快走! – 走这边 |
[08:18] | – Let’s go, Daniel! – I’m comin’! | – 快走,丹尼尔! – 我来了! |
[08:29] | Daniel! God! | 丹尼尔!老天! |
[08:37] | He’s alive! | 他还活着! |
[08:38] | Carter, Teal’c, take off. | 卡特,提亚克,先走 |
[08:40] | – Sir? – Go! | – 长官? – 走! |
[08:53] | Foolish child. | 傻孩子 |
[09:01] | They must have been | 他们是一些 |
[09:02] | sent by some distant, evil god. | 从遥远的邪恶统治者那派来的 |
[09:06] | Then they are here to raid our mine, … | 他们来这里是为了获得我们的矿井… |
[09:09] | and we can spare none of our naqahdah. | 而我们绝不会交出我们的那夸达 |
[09:12] | It grows more scarce by the day. | 它一天比一天缺乏 |
[09:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:16] | I will not put our world in jeopardy. | 我不会让我们的世界处于危机中 |
[09:21] | When you are gone I will have to | 你逝世后,我会做很多 |
[09:23] | make these kinds of choices all the time. | 这样的选择 |
[09:25] | Please… believe in me. | 求求你… 相信我 |
[10:26] | Do you feel better? | 你感觉好些了吗? |
[10:32] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[10:34] | You tried to escape. | 你试图逃走 |
[10:35] | You were badly wounded. | 你受了很重的伤 |
[10:39] | – My friends? – They were recaptured. | – 我的朋友呢? – 他们被抓回来了 |
[10:44] | By what name are you called? | 你叫什么名字? |
[10:46] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[10:50] | May I help you out, Daniel Jackson? | 要我帮你吗?丹尼尔杰克森 |
[11:01] | Thank you. Why am I wearing this? | 谢谢,我怎么穿着这个? |
[11:03] | I took the liberty of providing royal robes. | 我随便拿了件皇家礼服给你穿 |
[11:06] | You may call me Shyla. | 你可以叫我夏拉 |
[11:08] | In return for saving your life, | 作为我救你的回报 |
[11:10] | please do not try and escape again. | 请你不要再尝试逃跑了 |
[11:12] | I have taken responsibility for you. | 我要为你承担责任 |
[11:15] | OK. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | It would also be rude of you to try | 你以任何方式伤害我 |
[11:18] | and hurt me in any way. | 也同样是粗鲁无礼的 |
[11:20] | You do realise | 你应该明白 |
[11:21] | it’s also rude to kidnap people | 绑架人们并在矿井里 |
[11:23] | and chain them up in a mine. | 用链条拴住他们也是无礼的 |
[11:25] | Forgive me for not telling my father | 原谅我没有告诉我父亲 |
[11:27] | what really happened by the cliff. | 在悬崖边到底发生了什么 |
[11:29] | I… | 我… |
[11:30] | He would not understand. | 他不会明白的 |
[11:33] | OK. | 好了 |
[11:35] | So you’re not Goa’ulds, | 那么你们不是勾阿呜 |
[11:36] | but you’re running a naqahdah mine | 但你们运转着一个那夸达矿井 |
[11:39] | and you’ve got yourselves… | 你们还找到了 |
[11:41] | a Goa’uld sarcophagus. | 一个勾阿呜的石棺 |
[11:43] | You know of the sarcophagus? | 你知道这个石棺? |
[11:45] | Yeah, I’ve used one before. | 是的,我以前用过一个 |
[11:47] | A couple of times too many, if you ask me. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[11:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:50] | My… uh… | 我的… 啊… |
[11:52] | Oh, you want your glass circles. | 噢,你想要你的玻璃圈 |
[11:59] | I’m afraid they were broken. | 恐怕它们已经摔破了 |
[12:13] | I just know I’ve done the right thing. | 我刚知道我做对了一件事 |
[12:16] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[12:18] | I must show you something. | 我给你看一些东西 |
[12:24] | He needed medical attention. | 他需要药物治疗 |
[12:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:27] | It wasn’t your fault, sir. | 这不是你的错,长官 |
[12:29] | We had to take the opportunity when we did. | 我们有机会的时候是应该去抓住 |
[12:31] | I know that, too. | 这我也知道 |
[12:43] | I’ve had worse. | 我已经很糟了 |
[12:52] | Isn’t this splendid? | 这里漂亮吗? |
[12:56] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么到这里来? |
[12:58] | I know you must have seen much | 我知道你在旅行中 |
[12:59] | in your travels, but… | 一定看过很多,但是… |
[13:03] | surely you’ve never seen anything | 你一定没看过 |
[13:05] | quite so beautiful. | 这么漂亮的东西 |
[13:08] | We call them trees. | 我们叫它们树 |
[13:10] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:12] | Um, so do we. | 嗯,我们也是 |
[13:13] | Then you’ve seen them on other worlds? | 你在其它星球看到过它们? |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:18] | Oh, I’m a fool, aren’t I? | 哦,我是不是很傻? |
[13:22] | Surely you’ve seen more incredible things | 你见过的奇事 |
[13:23] | than I can even imagine. | 一定比我想象的要多 |
[13:26] | Please, tell me about them. | 告诉我 |
[13:29] | Um, look… | 嗯,看… |
[13:30] | I-I’d really like to tell you | 我-我真的很想告诉你 |
[13:31] | everything you wanna know, but, um… | 你想知道的一切,但是,嗯… |
[13:35] | But my friends… | 但是我的朋友… |
[13:38] | My father believes you all | 我父亲认为 |
[13:40] | have a nefarious purpose here. | 你们都有邪恶目的 |
[13:42] | But you don’t. | 但你不这么认为 |
[13:46] | We will convince him that | 我会让他相信, |
[13:47] | you are decent, honest people… | 你们是正派的,诚实的人… |
[13:49] | who will bring no harm to our kingdom. | 不会给我们的王国带来伤害 |
[13:55] | Uh, well, I don’t suppose | 啊,好了,我没有想过 |
[13:56] | we could go talk to your father… now? | 我们可以跟你父亲谈谈… 现在? |
[14:01] | He is not well now. | 他现在不舒服 |
[14:04] | I don’t wanna spoil this little… | 我并不想损害我们之间 |
[14:06] | rapport we seem to have going here… | 正在建立起来的一点和谐… |
[14:08] | That sounds almost romantic. | 那听起来有些浪漫 |
[14:11] | Oh, boy… OK. Here’s the thing. | 哦,… 好了,这么说吧 |
[14:13] | Um, I’m grateful you saved my life | 嗯,我很感激你救了我 |
[14:15] | and that you wanna help me free my friends | 并且打算帮我救我的朋友 |
[14:17] | but I’m sensing you did it because you’re | 但是我感觉你做这些是因为你 |
[14:21] | Because you’re my destiny. | 因为你的出现是我的夙命 |
[14:24] | Wha… What? | 什么? |
[14:27] | Before she died, | 在母亲死前, |
[14:28] | my mother and I used to come out here… | 我和她常常到这里来… |
[14:31] | and take long walks at night. | 在夜晚散步 |
[14:35] | You can see every star in the sky | 你能透过树稍 |
[14:36] | through the treetops. | 看到天空上的每一颗星星 |
[14:39] | But about the destiny thing? | 所谓的夙命是什么? |
[14:41] | She said a great man | 她说会有一个伟人 |
[14:42] | would come from beyond the sun… | 从太阳那边过来… |
[14:45] | just for me. | 只是为了我 |
[14:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:54] | I had come to believe my mother was wrong | 以前我觉得我母亲的话是错的 |
[14:59] | that my true love would never come. | 我的真爱永远不会来 |
[15:02] | I stood on that cliff | 我站在悬崖上, |
[15:04] | and I wished one last time. | 并且期待着最后一个机会 |
[15:10] | At just the right moment | 就在那时 |
[15:11] | you were there to save me, Daniel Jackson. | 你在那里救了我,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[15:16] | You cannot deny that is fate! | 你无法否认,那就是命运! |
[15:20] | Oh, God… | 哦,老天… |
[15:27] | – Hi, guys. – Daniel! | – 嗨,伙计们 – 丹尼尔! |
[15:34] | Well, look! | 好了,看! |
[15:36] | Surprisingly difficult to kill you, | 要让你死可真难, |
[15:38] | isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[15:39] | We are pleased to see you, | 我们看到你真是高兴, |
[15:41] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森 |
[15:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[15:47] | Uh, Sam was right. | 啊,山姆是对的, |
[15:48] | Pyrus isn’t a Goa’uld. | 派瑞斯不是勾阿呜 |
[15:51] | What’s with the dress? | 这件衣服是什么? |
[15:53] | Oh, um… | 哦,嗯… |
[15:55] | They’re royal robes. | 这是皇家礼服 |
[15:58] | Uh, long story short, | 啊,长话短说, |
[16:00] | they have a sarcophagus. | 他们有一个石棺 |
[16:02] | The princess put me in it and saved me | 公主把我放进去而救了我 |
[16:04] | because she has a crush on me. | 因为她迷恋我 |
[16:07] | – A crush? – Yeah. | – 迷恋? – 是的 |
[16:09] | Actually, she thinks I’m her destiny. | 实际上,她认为我是她的夙命 |
[16:12] | The whole… saving her life thing. | 总之… 救了她的命 |
[16:14] | I guess she was grateful after all. | 我想她毕竟还是很感激 |
[16:20] | Well, good job. | 好了,干得真不错 |
[16:22] | How about gettin’ the goons to unlock us | 能叫这些家伙解开我们的链锁 |
[16:24] | and get us the heck outta here? | 让我们离开这儿吗? |
[16:26] | Uh, yeah. Not yet. | 啊,耶…还不能 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[16:32] | Well, it’s… | 哦,这是… |
[16:34] | kind of a sensitive situation. | 一个微妙的状况 |
[16:35] | Pyrus hasn’t exactly agreed | 派瑞斯还没有同意 |
[16:37] | to let you go yet, … | 你们离开… |
[16:38] | but I’m working on it. | 但我正在努力 |
[16:40] | I’m trying to gain his trust. | 我正在尝试取得他的信任 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I know. This is really… | 耶,我明白,这真的是很… |
[16:45] | Weird? | 怪异? |
[16:47] | I just wanted to let you know I was OK, | 我只是想让你们知道我很好 |
[16:49] | and I’ll talk to Pyrus at dinner. | 在晚餐时我会跟派瑞斯说的 |
[16:51] | You get dinner? | 你要去吃晚餐? |
[16:55] | Yeah. Um, | 是的 嗯, |
[16:56] | some feast in my honour or something. | 为我举办的宴会 |
[16:59] | Feast! | 宴会! |
[17:01] | There’s a feast, is there? | 有一个宴会,是吗? |
[17:03] | Just trust me, OK? | 相信我,好吗? |
[17:07] | I just… I need more time. | 我只是… 我需要多些时间 |
[17:17] | Glad you’re OK! | 真高兴看到你没事! |
[17:35] | Um, just me? | 嗯,只有我? |
[17:53] | Um, hello. I’m Daniel Jackson. | 嗯,您好,我是丹尼尔杰克森 |
[17:55] | Hmph! | 哼! |
[17:57] | My father is pleased you are honoured | 我父亲很高兴, |
[17:59] | to dine in the company of his greatness. | 你能赏脸出席这个晚宴 |
[18:04] | Exactly. | 很荣幸 |
[18:06] | He may tell you the story of | 他会告诉你 |
[18:07] | how he became the god-slayer. | 他是怎么成为天子的 |
[18:12] | I killed the Goa’uld who ruled here. | 我杀死了统治这里的勾阿呜人 |
[18:20] | And how long ago was that? | 这是多久以前的事? |
[18:22] | 700 years. | 700年 |
[18:25] | 700 years? But you’re a… | 700年?但你是一个… |
[18:30] | Well, of course, | 哦,当然, |
[18:30] | the sarcophagus, but… | 那个石棺,但是… |
[18:32] | I had no idea | 我不知道 |
[18:34] | it could sustain human life so long. | 它能延续这么长的寿命 |
[18:36] | Does that mean that you’re… ? | 那是不是意味着你是…? |
[18:38] | No. | 不是 |
[18:39] | I am young by comparison. | 我比较年轻 |
[18:40] | I have not needed it to extend my life. | 我不需要它来延长我的生命 |
[18:42] | So the people worship your father | 人们尊敬你父亲 |
[18:44] | because he’s lived so long? | 是因为他活了很久? |
[18:48] | They worship him | 他们尊敬他 |
[18:49] | because he liberated them | 是因为他从邪恶的统治者手中 |
[18:50] | from the evil god. | 把他们解放出来 |
[18:51] | Um, then why does he still keep them | 嗯,那为什么他还要他们 |
[18:53] | working in the mine? | 在矿井里工作? |
[18:55] | So the other distant, | 这样其他地方的邪恶统治者 |
[18:56] | evil gods won’t come. | 就不会来了 |
[19:00] | So this is a masquerade. | 这是伪装 |
[19:02] | You send naqahdah through the Stargate | 你通过星际之门发送那夸达 |
[19:04] | because the Goa’uld did that. | 因为以前勾阿呜也是这样做 |
[19:09] | No wonder you fear strangers. | 难怪你怕陌生人 |
[19:12] | You’re afraid of being found out. | 你怕被发现 |
[19:13] | I must sleep. | 我要睡觉了 |
[19:17] | Um, wait. Uh… | 嗯,等等 啊… |
[19:21] | Uh, about my friends… | 啊,关于我的朋友… |
[19:26] | – Kill them. – What? | – 杀了他们 – 什么? |
[19:29] | – No! – Father, … | – 不要! – 父亲… |
[19:31] | you said | 你说过 |
[19:31] | their punishment for trying to escape | 他们试图逃跑的惩罚 |
[19:33] | would be to work in the mine… | 只是在矿井里工作… |
[19:35] | without rest for as long as they live | 不眠不休地做到死为止 |
[19:38] | as an example to the other workers. | 作为其他工人的鉴戒 |
[19:43] | – I did? – Yes. | – 我说过吗? – 是的 |
[20:00] | Do not worry about your friends. | 不用担心你的朋友 |
[20:02] | I have instructed the guards | 我已经指示守卫 |
[20:04] | to treat them well. | 对他们好些 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. This is unacceptable. | 对不起,我只是无法接受 |
[20:07] | I can’t be up here | 他们在下面的时候, |
[20:09] | while they’re down there. | 我却在上面 |
[20:10] | We will change my father’s mind. | 我们会改变我父亲的想法 |
[20:14] | You’re not understanding | 你不会明白他们对我来说 |
[20:16] | what they mean to me. | 意味着什么 |
[20:17] | It just may take some time. | 这只需要一些时间 |
[20:19] | Or maybe you do. | 或者是这样 |
[20:21] | The longer it takes to free them, | 长时间留住他们 |
[20:23] | the more time we have together, right? | 我们就有更多的时间在一起,对吗? |
[20:26] | I admit that is what I would like. | 我承认那是我所希望的 |
[20:29] | Well, then release my friends. | 好吧,那就放了我的朋友 |
[20:32] | I won’t leave. | 我不会离开, |
[20:33] | I’ll stay and get to know you better | 我会留下来并更好地了解你 |
[20:36] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[20:37] | Then you do feel as I do. | 你想的跟我一样 |
[20:50] | Should I not have done that? | 我不应该那样做吗? |
[20:51] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[20:52] | It’s, uh, it’s OK. It’s just… | 这,啊,好了 这只是… |
[20:55] | Maybe you’re still not fully recovered. | 也许你还没有完全恢复 |
[21:00] | Uh, you know, | 啊,你知道 |
[21:01] | I really don’t think that’s necessary. | 我真的认为这没有必要 |
[21:03] | I mean, uh… I’m OK. | 我的意思是,啊… 我很好 |
[21:09] | But you’ll feel so much better. | 但你会感觉更好的 |
[21:11] | It’s, uh… Please. | 这,啊… 求求你 |
[21:13] | For me? | 为了我? |
[21:17] | You will feel better | 你会比以前 |
[21:18] | than you have ever felt. | 感觉更好 |
[21:19] | Trust me… | 相信我… |
[21:21] | and I will trust you. | 我就会相信你 |
[21:24] | I promise. | 我承诺 |
[22:06] | SG-1’s remote code, sir. | SG-1的远程信号,长官 |
[22:08] | No travellers, but we are receiving | 没有旅客,但是我们接受到 |
[22:10] | another radio transmission. | 另一个无线电信号 |
[22:12] | Patch it through. | 接通它 |
[22:14] | Mission status is the same. | 任务情况没有变 |
[22:16] | Need more time | 需要更多的时间 |
[22:18] | to resolve situation diplomatically. | 圆滑地解决状况 |
[22:19] | Next transmission in 24 hours. | 在24小时内进行下一次通信 |
[22:21] | Daniel Jackson, out. | 丹尼尔杰克森,结束 |
[22:41] | What the hell’s goin’ on? | 到底发生什么了? |
[22:43] | It’s been days since we saw you. | 我们已经好几天没有看见你了 |
[22:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! | 哦,耶,耶,耶,耶! |
[22:47] | Oh, I’m sorry! Um… | 哦,对不起!嗯… |
[22:49] | Yeah, I’m still working on… | 耶,我还在努力… |
[22:51] | on getting you guys out. | 努力想办法救你们出去 |
[22:54] | Oh, in the meantime, | 哦,同时, |
[22:55] | I’ve discovered something incredible. | 我发现一些难以置信的事 |
[23:00] | You do know | 你真的知道 |
[23:01] | we’re dying down here, don’t you? | 我们在这里受苦吗? |
[23:03] | I’ve taken the opportunity | 我已经抓住机会 |
[23:05] | to research the sarcophagus. | 研究那个石棺 |
[23:06] | It’s amazing what it does to you | 它对一个健康的人的益处 |
[23:09] | if you use it when you’re healthy! | 是令人惊异的! |
[23:12] | Well, is that such a good idea? | 哦,那是个好主意吗? |
[23:15] | Well, Shyla won’t trust me | 好了,如果我不表现出信任夏拉 |
[23:17] | if I don’t show that I trust her. | 她不会相信我 |
[23:18] | Oh… | 哦… |
[23:20] | Shyla, is it now? | 夏拉,到现在? |
[23:22] | First-name basis. Shyla! | 是第一位的 夏拉! |
[23:24] | I’ve used it before without side effects. | 我以前用过它,它没有副作用 |
[23:27] | And look! | 你们看! |
[23:29] | No glasses. | 没戴眼镜了 |
[23:31] | That looks like a side effect to me. | 那到是我看起来像副作用 |
[23:35] | Daniel, … | 丹尼尔,… |
[23:37] | get us out of here. | 救我们出去 |
[23:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Yeah. Yeah. | 噢,耶,耶,耶,耶!耶 耶 |
[23:41] | I’m working on it. I just need time. | 我正在努力 我只是需要时间 |
[23:43] | Oh, I sent General Hammond a message, | 噢,我给哈蒙德将军发了信息 |
[23:45] | so he won’t order an all-out attack. | 这样他就不会发动全面的攻击了 |
[23:48] | If we do this right | 如果我们处理得好 |
[23:50] | we’ll have access to all the naqahdah… | 我们会得到所有的那夸达… |
[23:52] | and the sarcophagus. | 以及石棺 |
[23:54] | How many times have you used it? | 你用过它多少次了? |
[23:57] | I don’t know. Nine or… ten. | 我不知道 九还是…十 |
[23:59] | Oh, Sam… | 哦,山姆… |
[24:00] | I mean, everything is… is so clear. | 我的意思是,一切都很… 很清楚 |
[24:04] | I mean, I feel like I could do… | 我的意思是,我觉得我能做… |
[24:07] | . . anything. | ..任何事 |
[24:10] | One thing! You only have to do one thing! | 一件事!你只要做一件事! |
[24:14] | And if you can’t handle that, | 而且如果你不能处理好那件事 |
[24:16] | we’re gonna break outta here without you. | 我们会离开这里,不带走你 |
[24:21] | She wants me to marry her. | 她想要我娶她 |
[24:23] | What?! | 什么?! |
[24:31] | All right, look… | 好了,看… |
[24:33] | No, you look, Jack! | 不,你看看,杰克! |
[24:41] | I have got everything under control, OK? | 我已经掌控了一切,对吗? |
[24:45] | God! You never show me any respect! | 老天!你对我从不尊敬! |
[24:50] | Your way didn’t work. Now I’m handling it. | 你们的方式行不通,现在我会处理它的 |
[24:55] | All you guys have to do is hang in there. | 你们要做的就是留在这里 |
[25:15] | How is he? | 他怎么了? |
[25:19] | The sarcophagus does not | 石棺不像以前那样 |
[25:22] | make him better the way it used to. | 令他好转了 |
[25:25] | Soon it will be time for me to become queen. | 我可能马上就要成为女王了 |
[25:28] | Will that be so bad? | 那会很遭吗? |
[25:32] | You do not approve of my father’s ways. | 你不赞成父亲处理问题的方式 |
[25:36] | I can help you mine the naqahdah and we can | 如果你相信我 我可以帮你 |
[25:39] | fight the Goa’uld, if you trust me. | 开采那夸达和抵抗勾阿呜 |
[25:41] | Even after I used your friends | 即使我利用你的朋友 |
[25:43] | to keep you close? | 来留住你? |
[25:44] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,耶 |
[25:47] | I don’t think you meant any harm. | 我知道你没有恶意 |
[25:49] | And then you will stay, | 他们被释放后, |
[25:51] | even after they are free? | 你仍会留下来? |
[25:54] | I’ve never felt better anywhere in my life. | 在我的生命中,在这里是感觉最好的 |
[25:59] | I’ve always felt out of place on my planet. | 在我的行星上,我一直觉得不合适 |
[26:02] | I wanted to make a difference. | 我想做一些改变 |
[26:04] | There’s still so much | 你仍然 |
[26:05] | you don’t know about me. | 不是很了解我 |
[26:13] | I know all I need to. | 我知道我所需要的一切 |
[26:18] | We can change things here… | 我们可以改变这里的情况… |
[26:20] | together. | 一起 |
[26:31] | Water? | 水? |
[26:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:35] | We don’t use the sarcophagus. | 我们不用石棺 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么? |
[26:41] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[26:43] | Boy, that was weird. | 好家伙,那是怪异的 |
[26:45] | I was having a vision or something. | 我刚才看到一些东西 |
[26:47] | I kept seeing the memory of Jolinar. | 我还保留着尧力纳的记忆 |
[26:50] | The Resistance, the Tok’ra… | 抵抗,托克拉… |
[26:53] | they don’t use the sarcophagus. | 他们不用石棺 |
[26:55] | It… it does bad things to you. | 它… 它会对你产生坏的影响 |
[26:57] | It changes your mind, | 它改变你的思想, |
[26:58] | takes something from you. | 从你身上拿走一些东西 |
[27:01] | I kept hearing… | 我还在听… |
[27:03] | Teal’c, what is… Kalach? | 提亚克,什么是… Kalach? |
[27:08] | It is Goa’uld. | 那是勾阿呜方言 |
[27:11] | It means one’s soul. | 它的意思是一个人的灵魂 |
[27:15] | Sir, we have to stop Daniel. | 长官,我们得阻止丹尼尔 |
[27:31] | The man who would be king. | 那个男人将成为国王 |
[27:33] | Agh! | 啊! |
[27:35] | Hi, Jack! | 嗨,杰克! |
[27:40] | Oh, it’s Jack. | 哦,是杰克 |
[27:42] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨,杰克! |
[27:48] | Aagh… | 啊… |
[28:04] | We’re losin’ the battle down there, you know. | 你知道,我们在下面的斗争中失败了 |
[28:09] | Carter’s… started having, um, … | 卡特… 开始,嗯… |
[28:14] | Goa’uld flashbacks. | 想起那个勾阿呜 |
[28:15] | Says if you keep using that… | 说如果你继续用那个… |
[28:18] | sarcophagus, you’re gonna Dark Side on us. | 石棺, 你会跌入黑暗的深渊 |
[28:23] | If you haven’t already. | 如果你还是这样的话 |
[28:27] | Don’t worry a bit. | 别担心 |
[28:28] | We’re getting out of here tomorrow. | 我们明天就离开这里 |
[28:32] | – What? – I agreed to marry her. | – 什么? – 我同意娶她 |
[28:35] | You did? | 你同意? |
[28:38] | But… | 但是… |
[28:43] | I said I had to go home | 我说我必须得回家去 |
[28:46] | and straighten a few things out | 拿一点东西 |
[28:47] | and you guys are coming with me. | 你们会跟我一起回去 |
[28:51] | She trusts you? | 她相信你? |
[28:53] | She… | 她… |
[28:56] | loves me. | 爱我 |
[29:01] | Love has blinded you. | 爱情令你盲目 |
[29:03] | They are good people. | 他们是好人 |
[29:05] | We have done a grave injustice to them. | 我们对他们很不公平 |
[29:07] | I pray that you are right. | 希望你所做的是对的 |
[29:09] | I must let Daniel go. | 我必须让丹尼尔走 |
[29:11] | The choice to return must be his, … | 是否回来是他的选择… |
[29:15] | but he will come back to me. | 但他会回到我身边的 |
[29:19] | He can’t live without me any more. | 没有我他活不下去 |
[29:55] | My father once was the greatest of men | 我父亲曾经是最伟大的人 |
[29:59] | . . but he can rule no longer. | ..但他不能再掌权了 |
[30:01] | He lives only to see me married. | 他活着只是想看着我出嫁 |
[30:04] | I extend the sincerest of apologies | 我对你们所受的苦难 |
[30:06] | for the hardship done to you, … | 表示最诚挚的歉意… |
[30:09] | and offer the friendship of our world. | 并且提供我们的友谊 |
[30:13] | Well, thanks. | 很好,谢谢 |
[30:15] | Please know that from now on | 请记住从现在开始, |
[30:17] | you will always be welcome here… | 你们永远会受到这儿的欢迎… |
[30:20] | and will be treated with the utmost respect. | 并且受到最高的尊重 |
[30:43] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[30:45] | Soon. | 马上 |
[30:58] | We had a nice time, sir! | 我们做了一次愉快的旅行,长官! |
[31:00] | Carter picked up some naqahdah, | 卡特找到了一些那夸达 |
[31:02] | Teal’c made some new friends, as usual. | 提亚克像以前一样交了些新朋友 |
[31:05] | Daniel got engaged, and, uh… | 丹尼尔很忙,还有,哦… |
[31:09] | I’m gonna hit the showers. | 我想去洗个澡 |
[31:16] | This is stupid. | 这真蠢 |
[31:17] | Dr Fraiser says | 弗雷泽医生说 |
[31:19] | your systems are out of whack. | 你的生理系统很紊乱 |
[31:21] | Well, I feel fine. | 好了,我感觉很好 |
[31:25] | God, I need to get outta here. | 老天!我要离开这里 |
[31:27] | I’m gonna go nuts. | 我快发狂了 |
[31:39] | You’re gonna wear a hole in the floor. | 你想回到那里 |
[31:41] | I can’t get her out of my head, Sam. | 我无法把她从我的脑海里挥走,山姆 |
[31:43] | I think I made a big mistake. | 我想我犯了大错 |
[31:46] | – You’re not serious? – I am. | – 你不是认真的吧? – 我是 |
[31:49] | You have a wife. | 你有个妻子 |
[31:51] | Had. Had a wife. | 有,有个妻子 |
[31:54] | Come on, seriously. | 快点,严肃点 |
[31:56] | How long am I supposed to wait? | 我得在这里等多久? |
[31:58] | Even if I find Sha’re one day, … | 即使我有一天再见到莎瑞… |
[32:01] | what are the chances | 她还会 |
[32:02] | she’s ever gonna be the same again? | 跟以前一样吗? |
[32:06] | Your endorphin level was sky-high | 我们回来的时候, |
[32:08] | when we came back. | 你的内啡肽水平非常高 |
[32:09] | Now you’re coming down. | 现在正在降低 |
[32:11] | The effects of the sarcophagus | 石棺的影响 |
[32:12] | are like a narcotic, Daniel. | 就像致幻毒品,丹尼尔 |
[32:15] | Yeah. That makes you smarter, stronger, | 是的,那使你更聪明,更强壮, |
[32:17] | feel great. | 感觉很棒 |
[32:18] | What the hell is so wrong with it? | 这又有什么错呢? |
[32:20] | I think it’s partly what made the Goa’uld | 我想这是勾阿呜 |
[32:22] | as bad as they are. | 变得越来越坏的一个原因 |
[32:24] | How? | 为什么? |
[32:26] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[32:28] | It’s Goa’uld technology, Daniel. | 它是勾阿呜的技术,丹尼尔 |
[32:30] | Maybe its healing | 也许它的康复效果 |
[32:31] | effects alter your brain chemistry, … | 会改变你的大脑化学性质… |
[32:33] | increase adrenaline, | 增强刺激, |
[32:35] | making you aggressive and irrational. | 使你变得好斗,失去理性 |
[32:37] | Pyrus probably used to be a decent man. | 派瑞斯过去可能是一个正派的人 |
[32:42] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[32:44] | It’s like you need a fix. | 看上你不能停下 |
[32:47] | You only used it a few times | 你只用了几次, |
[32:48] | and already it’s changed you. | 它就已经改变了你 |
[32:51] | We can’t just leave it there. | 我们不能只是离开那里 |
[32:53] | We have to study it. | 我们要研究它 |
[32:55] | We can’t go back either. | 我们不能再回去了 |
[32:58] | I’m going. | 我要走 |
[33:01] | She used us to get you addicted. | 她利用我们使你上瘾 |
[33:11] | You’ve never really known what love is. | 你根本不知道什么是爱情 |
[33:15] | See, the Daniel I know | 看看,我所认识的丹尼尔 |
[33:17] | would never have said that. | 绝不会那样说 |
[33:27] | What are you saying, Captain? | 你在说什么,上尉? |
[33:28] | He needs to be confined. | 他需要被禁闭起来 |
[33:30] | He’s addicted to the effects… | 他已经对那效果上瘾了… |
[33:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[33:34] | – It’s my resignation. – Oh, please! | – 这是我的辞职信 – 哦,别这样! |
[33:36] | I request permission to go through | 我请求进入 |
[33:37] | the gate to P3R-636. | 通往P3R-636的门 |
[33:39] | Request denied! | 拒绝这个请求! |
[33:41] | I wasn’t asking you! | 我没问你! |
[33:44] | – Daniel! – Dr Jackson? | – 丹尼尔! – 杰克森博士? |
[33:47] | He’s unconscious. | 他昏过去了 |
[33:50] | This is General Hammond. | 我是哈蒙德将军 |
[33:51] | Code Red medical emergency in my office. | 医务室的医生来我的办公室处理紧急情况 |
[33:58] | I gave him a sedative. | 我给他打了镇静剂 |
[34:00] | His test results were all over the place. | 他的检验结果都超过一般水平 |
[34:02] | Liver function, kidneys, | 肝功能,肾功能, |
[34:04] | endorphins, electrolytes… | 内啡肽,电解液… |
[34:06] | There’s muscle deterioration. | 还有肌肉萎缩 |
[34:08] | Whatever. What’s goin’ on with him? | 好了,他到底怎么了? |
[34:10] | I have no idea. The most I can do | 我不知道,我能做的 |
[34:12] | is try and treat the symptoms, … | 只是描述症状… |
[34:14] | but he seems to be going through | 但他看起来在一直使用大剂量的药物时 |
[34:17] | some massive physical with drawal. | 突然停止服药 |
[34:18] | I have to go back! | 我要回去! |
[34:22] | You’re killing me! | 你们在害我! |
[34:25] | Stop killing me! | 停止害我! |
[34:27] | Calm down! | 冷静下来! |
[34:29] | Argh… | 啊… |
[34:34] | It’s like all of his cells | 就好像他所有的细胞 |
[34:36] | have lost the ability to function properly | 都失去了正常的功能 |
[34:38] | and it’s getting worse. | 并且在变得更严重 |
[34:40] | There’s nothing you can do? | 你就一点办法也没有? |
[34:42] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[34:43] | The sarcophagus will keep him alive. | 石棺能让他活下去 |
[34:46] | We can’t let him go back. | 我们不能让他回去 |
[34:47] | That thing will screw him up | 那东西会榨干净他, |
[34:49] | and we’ll lose him anyway. | 我们会永远失去他 |
[34:51] | The memories that Jolinar left in my mind | 尧力纳留在我脑海里的记忆 |
[34:53] | told me the sarcophagus | 告诉我石棺 |
[34:55] | will take away everything he is. | 会夺走他的一切 |
[34:57] | What choice do we have? | 我们该怎么做? |
[34:58] | We wait it out. | 等他意识回来 |
[35:01] | Just… a little longer. | 只是… 时间有点长 |
[35:24] | – Hey. – How’s he doin’? | – 嗨 – 他怎么样了? |
[35:27] | Well, I can’t say for sure, | 很好,我不是很肯定 |
[35:28] | but I think maybe the worst is over. | 但我想最糟糕的时刻可能已经过去了 |
[35:30] | His blood work’s encouraging. | 他的血液循环系统的功能在加强 |
[35:33] | Body temperature’s coming down, | 体温在下降, |
[35:34] | pulse is normal, BP 120 over 80. | 脉搏正常,BP 120 到 80 |
[35:37] | So we made the right call. | 我们做了正确的选择 |
[35:39] | His cellular function | 他的细胞功能 |
[35:41] | is starting to take back control. | 在开始恢复 |
[35:43] | The next few hours should tell. | 再过几个小时就知道了 |
[35:45] | It’s time for another dose of sedative. | 该打另一剂镇静剂了 |
[36:06] | OK, Daniel… | 好了,丹尼尔… |
[36:12] | Ohh! | 啊! |
[36:15] | Stand down! | 别动! |
[36:36] | I’m OK. Go. | 我没事 |
[37:11] | Jesus! Dammit! | 天哪! 该死的! |
[37:14] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[37:18] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想杀我? |
[37:20] | You’re trying to kill me. | 是你想杀我 |
[37:26] | There’ll be guards here in 30 seconds. | 警卫30秒内就会到这里来 |
[37:29] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 |
[37:31] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要回去 |
[37:34] | Fraiser says you’re getting better. | 弗雷泽说你在好转 |
[37:36] | You’re lying! | 你在说谎! |
[37:37] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做? |
[38:00] | Daniel! God… | 丹尼尔! 老天… |
[38:08] | What are you gonna do, Daniel? | 你想做什么,丹尼尔? |
[38:10] | You wanna kill me? | 你想杀我? |
[38:16] | Oh, God, look at you. | 哦,老天,看看你 |
[38:20] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[38:22] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道这像什么 |
[38:27] | You can get through it. | 你能摆脱它 |
[38:34] | No… | 不… |
[39:06] | The probe’s data indicates P3H-826 | 探测数据表明P3H-826 |
[39:08] | is a viable next mission for SG-1, sir. | 是SG-1可行的下一任务,长官 |
[39:14] | I have another suggestion. | 我有另一个建议 |
[39:20] | I think we should go back to P3R-636. | 我想我们应该回P3R-636 |
[39:23] | But before you say anything, | 但在你们说话之前, |
[39:25] | just hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[39:28] | There are thousands of innocent humans there | 那里有几千名无辜的人 |
[39:30] | who we could free from slavery. | 我们应该把他们从苦役中解救出来 |
[39:32] | Shyla cannot free her people | 夏拉不会冒险 |
[39:34] | without great risk. | 放走她的人 |
[39:35] | Well, we have to offer her alternatives. | 好了,我们可以提供给她其它的方法 |
[39:39] | New ways to mine the naqahdah. | 新的开采那夸达的方法 |
[39:41] | The Goa’uld may not notice | 勾阿呜不会发现的, |
[39:42] | if shipments stop. | 除非出货停止 |
[39:43] | Preliminary tests indicate countless military | 初步测试表明无数的军事 |
[39:45] | and scientific applications… | 和科学技术可以应用… |
[39:48] | for the raw ore. | 到原矿石的开采 |
[39:50] | Might be a good reason to try, sir. | 也许这是一个尝试的好理由,长官 |
[39:52] | Try what? The last time, | 尝试什么?上次, |
[39:54] | you were enslaved in that mine. | 你们在矿井里被奴役 |
[39:56] | Look, you want access to the mine, | 看,你想得到那个矿井 |
[39:58] | but you don’t wanna send troops in. | 但你又不想派军队进去 |
[40:00] | I’m offering you | 我在提供一个 |
[40:02] | a shot at a diplomatic solution. | 外交的解决方案 |
[40:04] | Please, Jack. | 求求你,杰克 |
[40:07] | I need to take the chance. | 我需要试试 |
[40:16] | We can back him up, sir. | 我们可以让他回来,长官 |
[40:20] | I’d like Daniel back on the team. | 我想让丹尼尔归队 |
[40:45] | I did not believe you would ever return. | 我真不敢相信你会回来 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry… about your father. | 我很抱歉… 对你父亲 |
[40:56] | About everything. | 对一切事情 |
[41:03] | The sarcophagus could not help him any more. | 石棺不能再帮助他了 |
[41:15] | You never did love me, did you? | 你从来没有爱过我,是吗? |
[41:18] | I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t care. | 如果我不关心你的话,我就不会在这里了 |
[41:22] | I don’t deserve to live after | 在对你做了那些事后, |
[41:24] | what I’ve done to you. | 我不值得再活下去了 |
[41:26] | Yes, you do. | 不,你应该继续活下去 |
[41:31] | Your people need you. | 你的人民需要你 |
[41:35] | You may still be able to lead them | 你仍然能领导他们, |
[41:37] | without turning into what your father became. | 而不需要变成你父亲那样 |
[41:40] | How? | 怎么做? |
[41:47] | You can’t use this any more. | 你不能再使用它了 |
[41:51] | It’s gonna be bad, … | 它会让人变坏… |
[41:53] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:56] | But you don’t have to do this alone. | 但你不会独自一人去做的 |