时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | That was just a few minutes ago. | 那是几分钟前的画面 |
[00:25] | Obviously, Kasuf’s unburied the Stargate and is waiting – for me. | 显然,科萨夫 挖掘出了星际之门,他在等我 |
[00:30] | One Abydos year to the day. | 为了这一天等了一阿比多斯年 |
[00:32] | – They kept their word. – And I have to keep mine. | 他们守信了 我也必须守信 |
[00:35] | Daniel, you said you’d go back there in a year, with Sha’re. | 丹尼尔,你说你会在一年之内和莎瑞回到那里 |
[00:38] | I know. But at least I can tell her father that I haven’t given up. | 我知道,但是至少我可以告诉她爸爸我没有放弃 |
[00:43] | That I won’t give up. | 我不会放弃那个的 |
[00:44] | – That she’s a Goa’uld? – Yes. | 那个她是一个勾阿呜的事实吗? 是的 |
[00:49] | Does he really need to know that? | 他真的需要知道那个吗? |
[00:53] | Kasuf is family. | 科萨夫是她的亲人 |
[00:55] | I owe it to him. | 我欠他的 |
[00:57] | I have nothing against your returning to Abydos, Dr Jackson. | 我没有任何理由来拒绝你回到阿比多斯,杰克森博士 |
[01:02] | But Colonel O’Neill and Captain Carter | 但是欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉 |
[01:04] | are due in Washington. | 必须去华盛顿 |
[01:05] | I can hardly ask the US President to change his schedule. | 我难以让美国总统改变他的计划 |
[01:09] | If I don’t go back now, they will bury the gate for good. | 如果我现在不回去 他们会永远埋了星门 |
[01:12] | I told them to if I never came back. | 是我告诉他们如果我不再回来的话 |
[01:16] | General, I lived among these people for over a year. | 将军,我在这群人中生活了超过一年 |
[01:20] | And I couldn’t possibly be safer than with Teal’c. | 我和提亚克作伴是最安全的 |
[01:23] | – Thank you, Daniel Jackson. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢, 丹尼尔杰克森 – 不客气 |
[01:26] | Daniel Jackson assures me they are a peaceful people. | 丹尼尔杰克森向我保证他们是爱好和平的人 |
[01:29] | They’re a great people! Are you kiddin’? | 他们是很棒的人?你在开玩笑吗? |
[01:33] | In fact, why don’t we blow off this medal ceremony thing | 事实上,为什么我们不取消颁奖典礼 |
[01:37] | and go with the boys? | 和他们一起去 |
[01:40] | You may leave when ready. | 你准备好后就可以离开了 |
[01:57] | So we’ll come pick you up in a couple of days, huh? | 那么我们会在几天内来接你,好吗? |
[02:00] | And… say hi to the President for me. | 还有…代我向总统问好 |
[02:02] | Will do. | 会的 |
[02:26] | Don’t be afraid, good father. | 别害怕,岳父 |
[02:31] | This is Teal’c. | 这是提亚克 |
[02:33] | Tal mal tiak, mal we-ia. | Tal mal tiak, mal we-ia. |
[02:37] | I am honoured. | 我很荣幸 |
[02:41] | Bai ah kawk ma tee. | Bai ah kawk ma tee. |
[02:52] | Good father, I ask your forgiveness. | 岳父,我请求你的宽恕 |
[02:54] | I have returned without your daughter. | 我没把你的女儿带回来 |
[02:57] | So it is. | 确实 |
[03:00] | I fear that my search will continue for many seasons. | 我担心会有很多原因导致我的搜寻会继续延迟 |
[03:06] | Come. | 来 |
[03:30] | Sha’re! | 莎瑞! |
[04:40] | Stargate.SG1-s02e09.Secrets | |
[04:51] | No! Take my life in exchange. | 不!用我的命来代替吧 |
[04:54] | Nobody’s killing anybody. | 没有人要杀人 |
[04:57] | Sha’re is no longer your daughter. | 莎瑞不再是你的女儿了 |
[04:59] | Kasuf, we’re in danger. | 科萨夫,我们处在危险之中 |
[05:01] | – How long has she been here? – More than a season. | – 她在这多久了 – 超过一个季度 |
[05:04] | – What? – Why are we in danger? | – 什么? – 为什么我们处在危险之中? |
[05:06] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[05:07] | I am Sha’re’s husband. Who are you? | 我是莎瑞的丈夫,你是谁? |
[05:10] | – My Daniel, please! – Come no further. | – 我的丹尼尔,不要这样! – 别再靠近了 |
[05:15] | Good son! Do your eyes not see? | 好女婿!难道你没看见吗? |
[05:18] | Sha’re has been taken by a Goa’uld. | 莎瑞已经被一个勾阿呜带走了 |
[05:21] | A demon now lives within her. One of great power and evil. | 一个魔鬼现在在她的身体里面 一个拥有强大力量和邪恶的魔鬼 |
[05:26] | He speaks the truth, Father. | 他说的是实话,父亲 |
[05:28] | – But you said you returned to me! – And I have. | – 但是你说你回到我这来了 – 我是回来了 |
[05:32] | Stop it! Just stop it! | 停止!只要停止就好! |
[05:34] | You can’t fool me! I know what you are! I’ve seen what you are! | 你不能愚弄我!我知道你是什么东西! 我已经见过了 |
[05:37] | Please, believe me! | 请相信我! |
[05:39] | No. | 不 |
[05:41] | The demon sleeps because I am with child. | 魔鬼睡着了因为我有了孩子 |
[05:49] | Hear me, husband! | 听我说,丈夫! |
[05:52] | The Goa’uld that has stolen my soul is called Amaunet. | 那个偷走我的灵魂的勾阿呜叫做阿玛乃特 |
[05:56] | She sleeps for the sake of the child. | 她沉睡是为了这个孩子 |
[06:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:01] | If she awakens, the child will come forth stillborn. | 如果她醒着,孩子会死的 |
[06:07] | I have never known a Goa’uld to father a human child. | 我从不知道一个勾阿呜会当人类孩子的父亲 |
[06:13] | Apophis is the father? | 阿波菲斯是孩子的父亲吗? |
[06:18] | – Yes. – Then Apophis is here also. | 是的 那么阿波菲斯也在这里了 |
[06:23] | No. | 不 |
[06:25] | He has hidden me away. | 他躲开了我 |
[06:27] | He does not want to reveal the true purpose | 他不想让他的敌人知道 |
[06:31] | of this child to his enemies. | 要这个孩子的真正目的 |
[06:33] | What true purpose? | 什么真正的目的? |
[06:38] | Sha’re! | 莎瑞! |
[06:41] | What does Apophis want with a human child? | 阿波菲斯要一个人类小孩干嘛? |
[06:45] | He wishes the child to one day become his new host. | 他希望将来孩子当他的新的宿主 |
[06:54] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[07:00] | Sha’re! | 莎瑞! |
[07:06] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[07:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:53] | You know, I can navigate my way across a galaxy. | 你知道,我可以在星系间旅行 |
[07:57] | But I get lost every time I come to Washington. | 但是每次来华盛顿我都会迷路 |
[08:00] | Don’t worry, sir. These are my old stomping grounds. | 别担心,长官 我以前常经过这里 |
[08:03] | Sorry to hear that. | 听到那个很遗憾 |
[08:05] | Two years at the Pentagon trying to make the Stargate a reality. | 在五角大楼两年时间使星际之门计划成为现实 |
[08:09] | – I’d say it was time well spent. – You think? | – 我说这是充分的利用了时间 – 你这么认为? |
[08:28] | – General Hammond’s doing the rounds. – Oh, yeah. | – 哈蒙德将军正在四处转呢 – 喔,是的 |
[08:31] | He’s a player. He knows how to work a room. | 他是个积极的参与者 他知道在这个房间里该点干什么 |
[08:34] | – Punch? – Yes, sir. Thanks. | – 潘趣酒? – 是的,长官,谢谢 |
[08:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:57] | Daniel no longer loves me. | 丹尼尔不再爱我了 |
[09:01] | You are incorrect. | 你错了 |
[09:06] | Daniel Jackson cares for you greatly. | 丹尼尔杰克森非常关心你 |
[09:08] | He does not behave as a husband. | 他表现得不像一个丈夫 |
[09:12] | I have seen your face before. | 我以前见过你的脸 |
[09:15] | As first prime of Apophis, … | 作为阿波菲斯强盛时期的首席勇士 |
[09:18] | . . I was present when the Goa’uld invaded your body. | 我们在那个勾阿呜入侵你的身体的时候见过 |
[09:22] | For my part, I can only ask your forgiveness. | 对我来说,我只能请求你的宽恕 |
[09:25] | No. It is more. | 不,还有 |
[09:29] | You are the traitor. | 你是那个叛徒 |
[09:32] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[09:35] | That is correct. | 对 |
[09:36] | How can you know this? | 你怎么能知道这个呢? |
[09:44] | My mind is full of images. | 我的思想里充满了图像 |
[09:46] | Apophis railing and cursing your name. | 阿波菲斯责骂和诅咒你的名字 |
[09:51] | His place among the System Lords is no more. | 他在系统统治者中不再有地位 |
[09:53] | Then these are the memories of the Goa’uld within you. | 这些记忆就是你体内勾阿呜的? |
[09:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:20] | This is most difficult. | 这是非常困难的 |
[10:25] | Daniel Jackson, … | 丹尼尔杰克森,… |
[10:28] | . . we must return with Sha’re through the Stargate immediately. | 我们必须马上带着莎瑞穿过星际之门回去 |
[10:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:35] | As long as the Goa’uld within her sleeps, | 只要她的那个勾阿呜还在睡眠 |
[10:37] | Sha’re shares its memories. | 莎瑞就能感知它的记忆 |
[10:40] | So? So what? | 那么?那么会怎样? |
[10:42] | It would be of great strategic benefit… | 这将会有极大的战略好处… |
[10:45] | to have access to the Goa’uld genetic memory, | 如果能获取到那个勾阿呜的遗传记忆的话 |
[10:48] | even for a few days. | 即使只有几天也好 |
[10:49] | What?! | 什么?! |
[10:54] | Access? | 获取? |
[10:57] | Do you know who it is we’re talking about? | 你知道我们在说谁吗? |
[11:00] | I do. | 我知道 |
[11:03] | And soon she will give birth. | 不久她就要生了 |
[11:07] | Well, hasn’t she gone through enough? | 她难道经历的不够多吗? |
[11:11] | What are you talking about here, Teal’c? | 你现在是什么意思,提亚克? |
[11:13] | Handing her over to Maybourne for study? | 把她交给梅伯恩他们研究? |
[11:16] | The knowledge she possesses could one day save your world. | 她所拥有的知识有一天可能拯救你的世界 |
[11:19] | I don’t care! | 我才不管呢! |
[11:23] | I will not put her through that, too! | 我也不会让她经受那个的! |
[11:27] | I’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[11:30] | More sorry for yourself, it appears, than for Sha’re. | 看起来,你比莎瑞更另人难过 |
[11:34] | Within a matter of days, Sha’re will give birth. | 在几天内,莎瑞就会生了 |
[11:38] | The Goa’uld within her will be awakened. | 在她体内的勾阿呜将会苏醒 |
[11:41] | Apophis will take this child and leave Abydos for ever. | 阿波菲斯会带走这个孩子然后永远离开阿比多斯 |
[11:44] | That is the fate you choose for Sha’re by allowing her to stay. | 这就是你选择让莎瑞呆在这她所遭受的命运 |
[12:02] | Then I’d like a moment with my wife. | 那么我想要和我的妻子相处一会儿 |
[12:06] | Alone. | 单独的 |
[12:19] | I invited Jake myself, Captain. | 我邀请了乡下佬,上尉 |
[12:21] | I thought you might enjoy the surprise. | 我想你可能会高兴的 |
[12:24] | Really, sir, that’s sweet. | 真的,长官,真叫人高兴 |
[12:26] | George and I served together when the Air Force really was… | 乔治和我在一起服役当空军还是在… |
[12:29] | – . . our first line of defence. – It still is. | – 第一防线的时候. – 现在还是 |
[12:32] | Of course it is. I was talking about when the Cold War was still on. | 当然是,我是在说冷战还在进行的时候 |
[12:36] | Anyway, when George told me | 无论如何,当乔治告诉我 |
[12:38] | you were up for the air medal for your work in… | 你因为你的工作提名获得空军勋章的时候… |
[12:42] | What the hell was that again? | 那又是因为什么? |
[12:46] | Analysis of deep-space radar telemetry. | 外层空间雷达遥测技术的分析 |
[12:50] | Right! | 是的! |
[12:55] | – Sam… – Thank you, sir. | – 山姆… – 谢谢,长官 |
[12:57] | Colonel Jack O’Neill – Jacob Carter. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校 雅各布 卡特 |
[13:00] | Carter? As in… ? | 卡特?作为…? |
[13:03] | As in… my father, sir, yes. | 作为…我的父亲,长官… |
[13:05] | Get outta town! Sam’s dad? | 我真是孤陋寡闻阿!山姆的爸爸? |
[13:08] | – I’ve heard nothing about you, sir. – What’s there to say… | – 我从没听说过你,长官 – 没听说过… |
[13:11] | . . about an old general waiting to retire? | 有关一个等待退休的老将军? |
[13:14] | – Dad, I talk about you all the time. – I retired myself one time. | – 爸爸,我曾告诉过你 – 我曾经退休过一次 |
[13:18] | Couldn’t stay away. | 不能外出 |
[13:20] | From your analysis of deep-space radar telemetry, you mean. | 你的意思是由于你们的外层空间雷达遥测技术的分析 |
[13:25] | Well, it’s just so damn fascinating. | 它是那么的迷人 |
[13:29] | I’m sure it is. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be receiving the air medal. | 我肯定它是 否则,你也不会要收到空军勋章了 |
[13:33] | We have our moments. | 我们正走红呢 |
[13:38] | Uh… Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下好吗? |
[13:40] | We don’t get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. | 我们很少能从科罗拉多州的夏延山出来的 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna grab some air, outside. | 我要去外面呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[13:46] | General… Captain… General… Waiter? | 将军…上尉…将军…服务员? |
[13:50] | I guess I’ll go make the rounds. | 我想我要去转转 |
[13:55] | Just between us, … | 就是我们两个之间的谈话… |
[13:56] | . . your cover stories could use a little polish. | 你的封面故事可以夸张一点 |
[13:59] | Sorry, Dad? I don’t know what you mean. | 抱歉,爸爸?我没明白你的意思 |
[14:02] | Of course not. I’m out of line. | 当然没有,我在编队之外 |
[14:06] | But whatever it is you really analyse in that mountain, | 但是不管你在那座山里真正分析的是什么 |
[14:09] | deep space or not, … | 是否是外层空间 |
[14:11] | . . it can’t be as exciting as the real thing. | 它不能和真正的事情一样兴奋 |
[14:14] | I’m talking about getting you into NASA, Sam. | 我是说让你进美航空宇航局,山姆 |
[14:19] | I’m talking about you actually going to space some day. | 我是在说你终有一天将进入太空 |
[14:53] | You hate me. | 你恨我 |
[14:55] | No. | 不 |
[14:57] | No, I love you. | 不,我爱你 |
[14:59] | Will you forgive me? | 你会原谅我吗? |
[15:02] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[15:11] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没有什么要原谅的 |
[15:18] | I am so ashamed. | 我是那么的羞愧 |
[15:26] | I hate what’s been done to you. | 我恨那些发生在你身上的事情 |
[15:30] | I hate what Apophis plans for the child growing inside of you. | 我恨阿波菲斯让孩子在你体内生长的计划 |
[15:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:55] | Everything else… | 其他任何事… |
[16:03] | – I love you. – Oh! | 我爱你 |
[16:14] | Will you stay? | 你会留下吗? |
[16:17] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[16:25] | Because I want you to come home with me. | 因为我希望你跟我回家 |
[16:40] | I made a call to Bollinger himself. | 我给柏林格打了个电话 |
[16:43] | – Head of NASA. – I know. | – 美航空宇航局的头 – 我知道 |
[16:45] | I told him you’d always wanted to be an astronaut but gave up… | 我告诉他你一直想成为一个宇航员但是放弃了… |
[16:49] | – I didn’t give up! – Let me finish. | – 我没有放弃! – 让我讲完 |
[16:52] | You gave up waiting for the programme | 你在挑战者空难以后 |
[16:54] | to resume after the Challenger disaster. | 放弃了等待 |
[16:56] | – It was bad timing. – Yes, well, I called in a few markers. | – 那真是段糟糕的时间 – 是的,我给几个计分员打了电话 |
[17:00] | I filled him in on your qualifications. | 我请他在你的资格表上签字 |
[17:03] | You apply again, as an Air Force nominee, young lady, … | 你又被录取了 作为一个被美国空军任命的人,年轻的女士… |
[17:07] | . . and I think you’ll find NASA supportive. | 我认为你会得到美航空宇航局支持的 |
[17:10] | – There’s a waiting list a mile long. – Not for you. | 那个等待名单有一英里长 对你来说不是 |
[17:14] | – Dad, you can’t do that. – I did. | – 爸爸,你不能这么做 – 我这么做了 |
[17:16] | Without talking to me first. | 在没和我说之前 |
[17:19] | You’re… telling me you don’t want this? | 你是在说你不想要这个? |
[17:23] | They know what you can offer the space programme. They want you. | 他们知道你能为太空项目做什么 他们需要你 |
[17:27] | That’s not the point. The work I am doing now is very important to me. | 这不是终点 我正在做的工作对我来说非常重要 |
[17:31] | It’s not your dream. | 那不是你的梦想吗? |
[17:34] | Let’s just leave it at that. Please? | 我们先不说这个,好吗? |
[17:37] | At least talk to the man. | 至少和那个人谈谈 |
[17:39] | Do that much for me. | 为我做点什么吧 |
[17:43] | I knew sooner or later you’d make this about you. | 我知道迟早你会这么做的 |
[17:47] | – All right. – It’s not that I don’t appreciate it. | – 没关系 – 不是我不感激… |
[17:50] | I said all right! | 我说过没关系! |
[17:52] | I’ll catch up with you after the ceremony. | 我会在庆祝会后找你的 |
[18:07] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, right? | 杰克 欧尼尔上校,是吗? |
[18:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:15] | You are one hard man to find, let me tell you. | 我告诉你,你是个难以找到的人 |
[18:20] | – Who are you? – Armin Selig. | – 你是谁? – 阿米 塞利格. |
[18:24] | I’m a journalist. | 我是个记者 |
[18:26] | I’ll have a beer. | 我要杯啤酒 |
[18:30] | Why don’t you have mine? | 为什么不喝我的? |
[18:33] | I haven’t touched it. | 我没碰过它 |
[18:35] | – Heading back to the Stargate so soon? – The what? | – 这么快就回星际之门吗? – 什么东西? |
[18:40] | Big, round, greyish thing. Can’t miss it. | 大大,圆圆,灰灰的东西,不会没见过它吧 |
[18:43] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[18:45] | Before you go, Colonel, maybe you should hear this. | 在你走之前,上校,你可能应该听听这个 |
[18:49] | I knew you were coming here, so I planned ahead, and… | 我知道你会来这里, 所以我计划好了,然后… |
[18:52] | . . I got a little lucky. | 我又有点运气 |
[18:55] | You know, I can navigate my way across a galaxy. | 你知道,我能穿过星系 |
[18:58] | But I get lost every time I come to Washington. | 但是在华盛顿我每次都会迷路 |
[19:01] | Don’t worry, sir. These are my old stomping grounds. | 别担心,长官 我以前常经过这里 |
[19:05] | My condolences. | 听到那个很遗憾 |
[19:06] | Two years at the Pentagon trying to make Stargate a reality. | 在五角大楼两年时间使星际之门计划成为现实 |
[19:10] | – I’d say it was time well spent. – You think? | – 我说这是充分的利用了时间 – 你这么认为? |
[19:13] | This isn’t all I’ve got to go on, mind you. | 我提醒你这不是我全部要放的 |
[19:16] | I have a source who told me about a device… | 我有一个线人告诉我一个装置… |
[19:19] | . . that can send people halfway across the galaxy and back again. | 它可以直接的送人来去星系之间 |
[19:23] | Just looking for a little confirmation. | 只是想找到一些证据 |
[19:28] | Parabolic microphone, across the square, maybe? | 抛物面反射式话筒,在广场对面,是吗? |
[19:32] | Something like that. | 一些像那样的东西 |
[19:35] | Technology, huh? | 小技术,哈? |
[19:37] | Listen, I don’t know who your source is, … | 听着,我不知道谁是你的线人 |
[19:40] | . . but I’m a colonel in the US Air Force. | 但是我是个美国空军的上校 |
[19:42] | A C-5 Galaxy is a transport aircraft, one of the largest in the world. | C-5 Galaxy是一种运输机,它是世界上最大的东西之一 |
[19:47] | That’s what I was referring to. | 这就是我要说的 |
[19:49] | And the Stargate? | 那么星际之门呢? |
[19:52] | You got me on that one. | 你那个问题考倒我了 |
[20:03] | After the child is born, the demon within me will awaken again. | 在孩子出生之后 我体内的魔鬼就将再次苏醒 |
[20:06] | She will punish the child for my disobedience. | 她会因为我的违抗而惩罚孩子 |
[20:09] | We will not allow it. The Goa’uld will have become our prisoner. | 我们不会允许那样的 那个勾阿呜会成为我们的囚徒 |
[20:13] | We’ll have time together until the child is born. | 在孩子出生前我们都能在一起 |
[20:17] | You will be asked what you remember of the Goa’uld. | 你将会被问起有关勾阿呜的记忆 |
[20:20] | But I will be there the whole time. I won’t let them hurt you. | 但是我会一直在那里 我不会让他们伤害你的 |
[20:23] | We can study what keeps the Goa’uld dormant. | 我们可以研究是什么让勾阿呜沉睡 |
[20:26] | There may even be a way we can remain together. | 甚至会找出让我们重聚的方法 |
[20:28] | Apophis will return. | 阿波菲斯会回来的 |
[20:31] | If she is gone, he will destroy the whole village. | 如果她不见了,他将摧毁整个村子 |
[20:34] | Tell them an enemy of Apophis came | 告诉他们一个阿波菲斯的敌人来了 |
[20:36] | and stole Sha’re and the child away. | 并偷偷带走了莎瑞和她的孩子 |
[20:39] | And it will be the truth, yes? | 这将会是事实,是吗? |
[20:43] | Go with them. | 和他们一起走 |
[20:45] | You can’t just… tell her like that. | 你不能只这么跟她说 |
[20:48] | I’m her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[20:51] | Sha’re… | 莎瑞… |
[20:53] | I won’t force you. | 我不会逼你的 |
[20:57] | Once the demon returns, will I be with you then? | 一旦魔鬼归来 那时我会和你在一起吗? |
[21:02] | No. Until we could find a way | 不,直到我们找到 |
[21:04] | to remove the Goa’uld from within you, | 移除你体内魔鬼的方法之前 |
[21:06] | . . they would lock you up in a cell. That’s something like a cage. | 他们会把你锁在一个小房间里 是个像笼子的地方 |
[21:11] | So the Goa’uld within you will not harm others. | 那样在你体内的魔鬼就不会伤害其他人 |
[21:15] | Look, I won’t pretend this is going to be easy. | 看,我不会装着这会很容易 |
[21:19] | But this way | 但是这么做, |
[21:20] | Apophis will not be allowed to hurt you or your child ever again. | 阿波菲斯不会再伤害你和孩子了 |
[21:28] | Then I will come with you, my Daniel. | 然后我就可以和你在一起了,我的丹尼尔 |
[21:35] | Apophis may return at any moment. We must leave now. | 阿波菲斯可能会在任何时候回来 我们必须马上走 |
[21:39] | He’s got a great hand speed, and he can really snap the jet. | 他有着飞快的拳速 而他真的可以截断? |
[21:42] | So he got in three good ones, then feigned it with his right, … | 他就来了三招好拳 假装出右拳 |
[21:46] | . . came in with a left hook and a right cross… | 接着来了个左勾拳和右交叉… |
[21:49] | General? A moment, please? | 将军?打搅一下好吗? |
[21:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:54] | We’ve got a problem, sir. | 我们碰到麻烦了,长官 |
[21:56] | We’ve sprung a leak. | 我们的秘密泄露出去了 |
[21:59] | Apparently, someone with knowledge of the programme… | 显然,一个知道这个项目资料的人 |
[22:02] | talked to a reporter. | 告诉了个记者 |
[22:04] | – This reporter approached you? – Yes, sir. | – 这个记者来找你? – 是的,长官 |
[22:07] | – And you said… ? – I denied everything. | – 你说了什么? – 我否认了任何事情 |
[22:09] | – He didn’t buy it. – How much does he know? | – 他没有放弃 – 他知道多少? |
[22:13] | Well, if he knows me and knew how to find me here, a lot. | 如果他知道我和怎么在这找到我的话 就是知道得很多 |
[22:18] | Then you’re right. We’ve got a problem. | 那么你就是对的,我们碰到麻烦了 |
[22:27] | Daniel, can you hear it? | 丹尼尔,你能听见吗? |
[22:29] | Hear what? What’s wrong? | 听见什么?出了什么事? |
[22:40] | Ben ma wa… | Ben ma wa… |
[22:42] | The Goa’uld ship approaches. | 勾阿呜的飞船靠近了 |
[22:51] | Sha’re, what’s wrong? | 莎瑞,出什么事了? |
[22:55] | My lord comes for me. | 我的主人来找我了 |
[22:59] | No! | 不! |
[23:00] | Sha’re, fight this thing. | 莎瑞,对抗它 |
[23:02] | You have to hold on a little longer – please! | 你必须要多坚持会儿,求你了! |
[23:07] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[23:11] | It’s OK. It’s gone now. | 还好,现在过去了 |
[23:13] | Daniel! Daniel!! | 丹尼尔! 丹尼尔!! |
[23:16] | Teal’c! I think she just went into labour! | 提亚克! 我认为她要分娩了 |
[23:19] | The Goa’uld’s return may have induced it! | 勾阿呜的归来可能引起了这个 |
[23:23] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[23:30] | Daniel Jackson! We must leave now! | 丹尼尔杰克森! 我们必须马上走! |
[23:55] | My lord, someone attempted to flee through the Stargate. | 我的主人,一些人试图通过星际之门逃走 |
[23:59] | They did not have time to escape. | 他们没有时间逃跑 |
[24:01] | Find Apophis’s queen. | 找到阿波菲斯的皇后 |
[24:10] | Say he runs his story. How bad could it get? | 他如果发表了故事的话 情况会多糟? |
[24:13] | Bad. Half the government would want to bury it, | 糟糕,政府的一班人会想掩盖事情 |
[24:15] | the rest would want a piece of it. | 其他的,会想要插一脚 |
[24:18] | Add to that the international fallout… | 还会有国际影响… |
[24:20] | . . once Russia and China hear we kept it from them. | 一旦俄罗斯和中国得知我们瞒着他们的话 |
[24:23] | Proof of aliens, worlds populated by ancient human cultures. | 外星人的证据,由古老人类文化构成的世界 |
[24:27] | I don’t see the problem. | 我没有看到麻烦 |
[24:29] | I can’t help but wonder who the source could be. | 我不禁想线人会是谁 |
[24:33] | Any one of hundreds of people. | 数百人中的一个 |
[24:34] | It’s hard to believe it’s one of ours. | 难以相信他是我们的一分子 |
[24:37] | Every member of the SGC knows how important our work is. | 星门指挥部的每个成员知道我们工作的重要性 |
[24:40] | I agree with Captain Carter. It’s much more likely political. | 我同意卡特上尉的观点 |
[24:44] | Senator Kinsey? | 金赛参议员? |
[24:45] | If he knows, so do a dozen sycophants. | 如果他知道,会有一打的奉承者知道 |
[24:47] | Civilians sign non-disclosure statements. | 公民签署了不可泄密的声明 |
[24:50] | Technically they’re liable to prosecution. | 从技术上来说,他们应该受到起诉 |
[24:54] | So what do we do – sue ’em? | 那么我们怎么做?起诉他们? |
[24:56] | There’s still some time before the ceremony, Colonel. | 在庆祝会之前还有时间,上校 |
[25:00] | I’d like to know how much he knows. | 我想知道他究竟知道多少 |
[25:02] | Do you know how to find him? | 你知道怎么找到他吗? |
[25:05] | I’ll let him find me, sir. | 我会让他找我的,先生 |
[25:10] | When the pain comes, you have to breathe. | 当疼痛来临,你必须要呼吸 |
[25:13] | – It comes too soon. – The baby will be fine. | – 来得太快了 – 孩子会没事的 |
[25:16] | Just worry about yourself. | 担心你自己吧 |
[25:18] | When the child comes forth, the demon will return! | 当孩子出生,魔鬼就会归来! |
[25:21] | – I know. – Apophis comes for me! | 我知道 ,阿波菲斯来找我来 |
[25:23] | It was not the ship of Apophis. | 不是阿波菲斯的船 |
[25:29] | Then who? | 那是谁的? |
[25:31] | It was that of Heru-ur. | 是赫鲁厄的 |
[25:35] | He is a great enemy of Apophis. | 他是阿波菲斯的一大敌人 |
[25:37] | He will take my child. | 他要带走我的孩子 |
[25:39] | – Ah, Daniel! – It’s OK. Breathe! Breathe. | – 啊,丹尼尔! – 没事的,呼吸!呼吸 |
[25:42] | This is where we hid from Ra, remember? | 这是我们躲避拉的地方,记得吗? |
[25:44] | – Remember? – I remember. | – 记得吗? – 我想起来了 |
[25:46] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这是安全的 |
[25:48] | You are incorrect, Daniel Jackson. | 你错了,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[25:51] | If it is Sha’re that Heru-ur seeks, he will find us. | 如果赫鲁厄找的是莎瑞,他就会找到我们 |
[25:54] | We cannot remain. | 我们不能呆在这里 |
[25:57] | Well, I am not leaving her. | 我不会离开她 |
[26:00] | The moment the child is born, | 孩子出生的时候 |
[26:02] | the Goa’uld within Sha’re will re-emerge. | 莎瑞体内的勾阿呜会再次出现 |
[26:04] | I said I am not leaving her, Teal’c! | 我说了我不会离开她,提亚克! |
[26:12] | Then I will do what I can to keep the Horus Guard away from you. | 那么我不会让太阳神 守卫靠近你 |
[26:27] | You do love me. | 你是真的爱我的 |
[26:31] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我爱 |
[27:08] | Looking for me? | 找我吗? |
[27:11] | Find out what the reporter knows | 当你的人检查记者的证件 |
[27:12] | while your people check on his credentials? | 查出他知道多少? |
[27:16] | Ah, that’s a cliche, Armin. | 啊,真是陈词滥调,阿米 |
[27:18] | I’m very good at this, Colonel. I’ve been doing it a while. | 我非常擅长这个,上校 我做这个有一段时间了 |
[27:22] | This’ll be the biggest story I’ve ever broken, but then… | 这将是我揭发的最大故事,但是接着… |
[27:26] | . . it’s the biggest story anyone’s broken, isn’t it? | 这是对所有人来说都是最大的故事,对吗? |
[27:29] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:32] | I’ve got all I need. I don’t need you. | 我得到了所有我需要的,我不需要你 |
[27:34] | But I wanted to meet you anyway. | 但无论如何我还是要见你 |
[27:36] | When this breaks, you’re gonna be a hero. | 当事情揭发出来,你会成为英雄的 |
[27:40] | Cool. | 酷 |
[27:42] | – What are you gonna say about me? – Subtle! | – 你要告诉我什么? – 敏感的! |
[27:46] | OK, I’ll do you a favour. | 好的,我就帮帮你 |
[27:50] | You’re the team leader of a unit called SG-1. | 你是个叫做SG-1的队伍的领导 |
[27:53] | Between nine and 12 such units operate | 在北美防空联合司令部的夏延山 |
[27:55] | out of Cheyenne Mountain under NORAD. | 有9到12个这样的单位在行动 |
[27:58] | You use a device called a Stargate to travel light years from here. | 你利用一个叫做星际之门的装置从这里到数光年以外 |
[28:06] | Wow! | 哇喔! |
[28:07] | That’s pretty amazing. | 那非常惊人 |
[28:13] | The programme costs over seven billion. | 这个项目花了70亿 |
[28:16] | But the Defense Department hopes new technologies | 但是有些部门希望新技术 |
[28:18] | will offset expenditure. | 能抵消一些支出 |
[28:20] | Armin, let me do you a favour. | 阿米,让我帮帮你吧 |
[28:25] | You don’t know anything. Don’t embarrass yourself. | 你不知道任何事 别使你自己觉得尴尬 |
[28:29] | I know those two brilliant flashes | 我知道在几个月前 |
[28:30] | in the night sky a few months ago… | 那两个在夜空中的闪光… |
[28:33] | . . were really alien ships on their way to attack Earth. | 是外星船在攻击地球 |
[28:36] | – You blew them up. – I did? | – 你阻止了他们 – 我阻止了? |
[28:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | If you’re gonna go ahead with it, … | 如果你想继续说这个 |
[28:45] | . . I wanna make sure you get one thing right. | 我想使你知道一件正确的事 |
[28:49] | It’s O’Neill, with two Ls. | 那是有着两个L的欧尼尔 |
[28:54] | There’s another Colonel O’Neil | 还有另一个只有一个L的 |
[28:56] | with one L. He has no sense of humour at all. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[28:59] | The story’s gonna run, Colonel. | 故事就要开始了,上校 |
[29:01] | It’ll read like science fiction, Armin. | 听起来像是科幻小说,阿米 |
[29:04] | – This country has no official secrets act. – I know that. | – 这个国家没有官方的秘密可言 – 我知道 |
[29:08] | – You can’t stop me. – I know that, too. | – 你不能阻止我 – 这我也知道 |
[29:10] | You don’t think anyone’ll believe it? | 你不喜欢有人相信它? |
[29:13] | I’m sure someone will. But it’s not me. | 我确定有人会的,但不会是我 |
[29:18] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[29:25] | That’s two Ls, right? | 两个L,是吗? |
[29:38] | You! 911 – ambulance! Now! | 你!911-救护车!马上! |
[29:41] | Don’t move! Don’t try to move! | 别动!别试着想动! |
[29:43] | You did this. | 是你做的 |
[29:46] | No! No, we didn’t do this. | 不!不,我们没有做 |
[29:50] | Son of a bitch. | 婊娘养的 |
[30:11] | My lord! | 我的主人! |
[30:12] | I have questioned many in the city. | 我在这个城市审问了很多人 |
[30:15] | Apophis’s queen is here, as you suspected. | 阿波菲斯的皇后在这,如你猜想的一样 |
[30:17] | Apophis will return through the Stargate to claim his child. | 阿波菲斯将会穿过星际之门回来带走他的孩子 |
[30:21] | We shall be here, my lord. | 我们应该在这,主人 |
[30:23] | His queen and child will be taken alive. | 他的皇后和孩子将被活着带走 |
[30:30] | Where is your daughter? | 你女儿在哪里? |
[30:33] | I cannot tell you what I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | What? Would you have me lie? | 什么?你想让我说谎吗? |
[30:45] | – Jaffa! – | 贾法! |
[30:55] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[30:57] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[30:59] | You must be disappointed. Any idea why the President cancelled? | 你们一定很失望 想知道总统为什么取消吗? |
[31:03] | Colonel O’Neill witnessed an accident. | 欧尼尔上校目击了一次事故 |
[31:06] | The President couldn’t adjust his schedule. Bad timing all around. | 总统不能调整他的时间表 目前都是坏时机 |
[31:10] | General Hammond will give us the medals | 哈蒙德将军会在回到基地的时候 |
[31:13] | at a private ceremony back at the base. | 在私人庆功会上给我们颁发奖章 |
[31:15] | Well, it’s the honour that matters. Whether I can be there or not. | 那是个荣耀 不管我在不在那里 |
[31:19] | – Dad… – I have cancer, Sam. | 爸爸… 我得了癌症,山姆 |
[31:23] | – What? – Lymphoma. | – 什么? – 淋巴瘤 |
[31:28] | – That’s bad. – Well, it’s not good. | – 那可糟糕了 – 是的,那不好 |
[31:31] | But it’s not the worst. Don’t you worry. | 但是不会是最坏的,你别担心 |
[31:33] | I’m gonna be around for a while. | 我还能活段时间 |
[31:35] | Oh, God… Dad! | 哦,上帝…爸爸! |
[31:45] | I was hoping to live to see you become an astronaut. | 我希望在我活着的时候看到你成为一个宇航员 |
[31:49] | Sweetheart, I don’t care what it is you do in that mountain. | 甜心,我不关心你在那座山里干什么? |
[31:53] | Nothing in the world can live up to the chance of going to space. | 世界上没有任何机会能比的上上太空 |
[31:57] | Not for you. | 对你来说… |
[31:59] | It’s something you’ve wanted your whole life. | 这是你梦寐以求的事情 |
[32:03] | And, I admit it, | 我接受了它 |
[32:04] | I want to see you fulfil your life’s dreams before I die. | 我想要在死之前看到你实现你的梦想 |
[32:09] | But it’s my dream. Isn’t it up to me? | 但是这是我的梦想,不是要等我去实现的吗? |
[32:11] | Fathers have dreams, too. | 父亲也有梦想 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 对不起,我不能 |
[32:21] | All right. | 没关系 |
[32:26] | Like I said, this thing’s gonna go on for months. | 像我说的一样,事情将持续几个月 |
[32:29] | So you don’t have to check up on me tomorrow. | 那么明天你不必邀请我了 |
[32:32] | Dad, please don’t go like this. | 爸爸,请不要这么做 |
[32:34] | Congratulations on the medal. | 祝贺你获得勋章 |
[32:36] | I’m sure you deserve it. | 我确定你渴望得到它 |
[32:39] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[32:52] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[32:54] | – It’s all right, Sha’re. Push! – No! The demon will come back! | – 没关系,莎瑞 用力! – 不!魔鬼将会回来的! |
[32:58] | You have to push! | 你必须用力! |
[33:00] | – But I will lose you, Daniel! Please! – Look at me. | – 但是我将失去你,丹尼尔!求你了! – 看着我 |
[33:03] | – Agh! Please! – Look at me! | – 啊..!求你了! – 看着我 |
[33:06] | I love you. I will always love you. You understand? | 我爱你,我会一直爱你 明白吗? |
[33:10] | The Goa’uld can never take that away from us. | 勾阿呜永远不会带走我们之间的爱 |
[33:13] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[33:15] | – Agh, Daniel! The pain comes again! – I’m here. | – 丹尼尔! 又开始疼了! – 我在这 |
[33:23] | I’m here! | 我在这! |
[33:25] | And now the baby’s here! Now you have to push! | 现在孩子也在这! 现在你必须用力! |
[33:32] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[33:40] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩! |
[33:44] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[33:47] | Give me the child! | 把孩子给我! |
[33:58] | Bring me the child of Apophis. | 给我阿波菲斯的孩子 |
[34:16] | Apophis, my pharaoh, will destroy you both for this. | 阿波菲斯,我的法老 将会因为这个而毁掉你们 |
[34:20] | Tell him Heru-ur has taken his son as his own. | 告诉他,赫鲁厄把他的儿子带走当自己的儿子了 |
[34:33] | We have little time. | 我们还有点时间 |
[34:42] | We must go. | 我们必须走 |
[34:55] | It’s your grandson. | 他是你的外孙 |
[35:02] | He is beautiful. Yes? | 他很漂亮,是吗? |
[35:04] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[35:08] | You cannot remain here, good father. You must go into hiding. | 你不能待在这里,岳父 你必须躲起来 |
[35:12] | You are telling me the demon has returned to reclaim my daughter? | 你是说魔鬼还会回来掠走我的女儿? |
[35:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:20] | I will need a nursing woman. | 我需要一个喂奶的女人 |
[35:22] | You must find one whom you can trust, | 你必须找你信任的人, |
[35:24] | one who is not afraid of hardship. | 找一个不怕困难的 |
[35:31] | So it may be that I will never see my daughter again. | 那么我可能将再也不能见到你的女儿 |
[35:35] | Sha’re is strong, good father. She will not give up. | 莎瑞是坚强的,岳父大人 她不会放弃 |
[35:39] | And neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[35:53] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, Captain Samantha Carter. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校, 萨曼莎 卡特上尉 |
[35:57] | You have distinguished yourselves | 你们必须清楚你们的英勇行为 |
[35:59] | by heroism involving voluntary risk of life. | 会使你们有生命危险 |
[36:04] | Against impossible odds, … | 对于不可能的机会 |
[36:07] | . . with only the help of your team members | 带着对你们的组员 |
[36:10] | Teal’c and Dr Daniel Jackson, … | 提亚克和丹尼尔杰克森博士的唯一希望 |
[36:13] | you destroyed both Goa’uld spacecraft | 你们摧毁了两架 |
[36:15] | that were poised to attack this world. | 准备袭击世界的太空船 |
[36:18] | Your exemplary courage and heroism reflect great credit… | 你们值得效仿的勇气和英勇行为… |
[36:21] | . . upon yourself and the United States Air Force. | 使你们和美国空军得到了极高的荣誉 |
[36:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[36:29] | I’m only sorry the accident made it impossible… | 我只是抱歉没能… |
[36:32] | . . for the President himself to do this. | 让总统颁发勋章 |
[36:34] | I beg to differ, sir. It’s an honour to receive it from you. | 恕我不同意,长官 从你手上接过一样是荣耀 |
[36:39] | Congratulations, Captain. | 恭喜,上尉 |
[36:42] | I know Dr Jackson is expecting you on Abydos. | 我知道杰克森博士在阿比多斯等着你们 |
[36:44] | You may ship out when ready. | 你们可以在准备好之后就出发 |
[36:47] | I’ll be ready to go in ten minutes, Colonel. | 我会在10分钟内准备好,上校 |
[36:53] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[37:07] | It was an accident. | 这是个事故 |
[37:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[37:26] | My lord. | 主人 |
[37:29] | Kel shak, Jaffa? | 开尔 夏,贾法? |
[37:31] | Kel shak, Heru-ur. | 开尔 夏,赫鲁厄. |
[37:34] | Serpent guards of Apophis have taken the child. | 阿波菲斯的毒蛇守卫带走了孩子 |
[37:39] | Who is this human? | 这个人类是谁? |
[37:41] | He claims his people are the Tauri, enemies of Apophis. | 他声称他的人是塔瑞,阿波菲斯的敌人 |
[37:44] | You? Among the warriors who defeated Apophis? | 你?是打败阿波菲斯? |
[37:48] | As a matter of fact, I was. | 事实上,我是 |
[37:53] | The Tauri are stronger than you think. | 塔瑞比你想的要强 |
[37:56] | An alliance would prove extremely useful to both of us, | 对于我们共同的敌人 |
[37:59] | against our common enemy. | 同盟是非常有用的 |
[38:01] | Alliance? | 同盟? |
[38:04] | You are nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[38:07] | Your world is nothing. | 你的世界什么也不是 |
[38:09] | Once I have conquered Apophis, I will make slaves of your people. | 一旦我击败了阿波菲斯 我会奴役你们这些人 |
[38:13] | You will serve me. | 你会服从我的 |
[38:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[38:22] | Kneel before your god! | 在你的神面前跪下! |
[38:33] | My lord, the Stargate! | 主人,星际之门! |
[38:39] | Apophis comes! Stand ready! | 阿波菲斯来了!准备抵抗! |
[39:10] | Tauri! Kree! | 塔瑞! 可里! |
[39:12] | What the hell… ? | 见鬼 |
[39:20] | Cover me! | 掩护我! |
[39:33] | You dare challenge me? | 你害怕挑战我? |
[39:38] | I was thinkin’ about it. | 我不这么想 |
[39:46] | You’ll pay for this insolence! | 你会为你的傲慢付出代价! |
[40:06] | – Teal’c? – Somebody explain what just happened. | – 提亚克? – 有人解释刚才发生了什么 |
[40:10] | – It is a lengthy tale, O’Neill. – “Long story”, Teal’c. | – 说来话长,欧尼尔 – 说来话长,提亚克. |
[40:13] | Good thing you remembered their shield’s deflection… | 好事是你记得他们的防护罩的偏差…. |
[40:17] | . . is directly proportional to the kinetic energy directed at it. | 和对准它的动能是成比例的 |
[40:21] | Right! | 是的! |
[40:22] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[40:26] | – Apophis. – What?! | – 阿波菲斯. – 什么? |
[40:28] | We must cover ourselves. | 我们必须避一下 |
[40:53] | Jaffa. Kel Amaunet. | 贾法. 开尔 阿玛乃特. |
[40:55] | I am here, my Pharaoh. | 我在这,法老 |
[41:13] | The child? | 孩子呢? |
[41:17] | Stolen, by your enemy Heru-ur. | 被你的敌人赫鲁厄偷走了 |
[41:21] | Forgive me, my Pharaoh, for failing you. | 原谅我让您失望了,法老 |
[41:34] | Jaffa! Shal tek! | 贾法! 肖 泰! |
[41:53] | Come home with me, my queen. | 和我回家,我的皇后 |
[42:13] | Sir, there’s still a Goa’uld ship on top of us. | 长官,我们上面仍然还有一艘勾阿呜飞船 |
[42:16] | Dial us home, Captain, please. | 请让我们回家,上尉 |
[42:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[42:26] | No. No, I’m not. | 不,我不好 |
[42:30] | But I will be. | 但是我会好起来的 |
[42:34] | She looked directly at us, Daniel Jackson. | 她直接看着我们,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[42:37] | But she did not reveal our position. | 但是她没有发现我们的位置 |
[42:46] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |