时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Let’s go, Captain! Those gliders are comin’ back! | 上尉,我们快走! 滑翔机回来了! |
[00:09] | – This man’s alive! – We cannot wait! | – 这个人还活着! – 我们不能再等了! |
[00:16] | Not all Goa’uld are the same. | 不是所有的勾阿呜都一样 |
[00:18] | I am Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 我是马克修的尧力纳 |
[00:21] | Jolinar is wanted in Goa’uld town. | 似乎这个尧力纳在勾阿呜城是个通缉犯 |
[00:24] | He claims to be part of the Tok’ra. | 他声称自己是托克拉的一部分 |
[00:26] | The Tok’ra is an alliance of Goa’uld | 托克拉是勾阿呜的一个分支, |
[00:28] | who oppose the System Lords. | 托克拉反对系统统治者 |
[00:30] | I will never, nevertrust a Goa’uld! | 我从来都不会相信勾阿呜! |
[00:34] | Kree shac. | 可里 夏克. |
[00:35] | By decree of the Goa’uld System Lords, you will die with dishonour. | 执行勾阿呜系统统治者的法令,你将痛苦而死 |
[00:40] | My death feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok’ra. | 我的死只会点燃托克拉心里的怒火 |
[00:46] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆! 山姆! |
[00:48] | The Goa’uld gave its life for me. | 勾阿呜 把它的生命给了我 |
[00:51] | It saved me. | 它救了我. |
[00:56] | – Jacob Carter. – Carter? | – 雅各布 卡特. – 卡特? |
[00:59] | As in… my father, sir, yes. | 就像,我爸爸,长官,是的. |
[01:00] | George said you were up for the Air Medal for your work in… | 乔治告诉我你因为你的工作提名获得空军勋章. |
[01:03] | What the hell was that again? | 那又是什么? |
[01:06] | – Deep space radar telemetry. – Right! | – 外层空间雷达遥测技术的分析 – 不错! |
[01:09] | – I have cancer, Sam. – What? | – 我得了癌症,山姆. – 什么? |
[01:12] | – Lymphoma. – Oh, God… Dad! | – 淋巴瘤. – 我的天啊.爸爸! |
[01:14] | This is gonna go on for months, | 但是不会是最坏的, |
[01:16] | so you don’t have to check up on me tomorrow. | 你别担心 我还能活段时间 |
[01:19] | Dad, please don’t go like this. | 爸爸,请不要这么做 |
[01:21] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:39] | We have to activate the Chaapa-ai. Quickly, Jolinar! | 我们必须激活恰帕艾 快点,尧力纳! |
[02:00] | Argh! | 啊! |
[02:14] | Jolinar, hurry! | 尧力纳,快点! |
[02:25] | I think I might have found something. | 我觉得我可能找到了一些东西. |
[03:29] | Stargate.SG1-s02e11.The.Tokra-Part.1 | |
[03:39] | You don’t think it was just a dream? | 你不觉得那只是一个梦吗? |
[03:44] | No, sir. It was real. I could tell. | 不,那是真的,我能感觉到那是真的. |
[03:48] | – You could tell? – Yes, sir. | – 你能感觉到那是真的? – 是的 |
[03:50] | I don’t know how exactly, but I could tell. | 我不知道到底是怎么样的,但是我能感觉到. |
[03:53] | So we’re supposed to buy into this… ESP, or whatever it is? | 所以我们假定这个.超感知或别的什么 |
[03:59] | O’Neill, when a Goa’uld infests its host, … | 欧尼尔,当勾阿呜寄生于它的宿主时,. |
[04:02] | their minds intermingle, become as one. | 他们的思想就会融合,成为一体. |
[04:05] | Portions of Jolinar of Malk-shur may remain | 也许马克修的尧力纳的部分记忆 |
[04:07] | in Captain Carter’s mind. | 保留在了卡特上尉的思想中 |
[04:09] | These Tok’ra were on the run. | 这些托克拉在逃亡中. |
[04:12] | They may be in trouble. | 他们有些麻烦 |
[04:14] | We should find them before they move on. | 在他们继续行动前,我们应该找到他们 |
[04:16] | They may still be at these coordinates. | 他们可能仍在这些坐标那 |
[04:19] | You said their eyes glowed. | 你说他们的眼睛发光 |
[04:21] | Are you sure that these Tok’ra are what Jolinar said they were? | 你确定这些托克拉是尧力纳 所说的吗? |
[04:25] | – Good guys, for lack of a better word. – Yes. | – 缺少一句更好的话. – 是的. |
[04:28] | Yes? Just… yes? | 是的? 只是,是的? |
[04:31] | Could you elaborate a little? | 你可以精心思考后再说吗? |
[04:33] | I’m sorry, Colonel. I know it’s hard to understand. | 对不起,上校. 我知道这很难理解. |
[04:36] | I don’t really understand it myself, but I am sure. | 我对这个也不是很能理解,但是我确定 |
[04:40] | I… I just know. | 我只是知道 |
[04:42] | According to Jaffa legend, the Tok’ra are the Goa’uld resistance. | 根据贾法 的传说,托克拉反对勾阿呜 |
[04:46] | Their goal is to destroy the System Lords | 他们的目标是破坏系统统治者的统治 |
[04:49] | and change the ways of the empire. | 并且改变帝国. |
[04:51] | They are despised by the Goa’uld. | 他们轻视勾阿呜 |
[04:53] | Yes! My kind of guys. | 是的,就像我 |
[04:56] | General Hammond, if I may. | 哈蒙德将军,如果我可以. |
[04:57] | My vision is our only lead. | 我的幻视是我们唯一的向导 |
[04:59] | Shouldn’t we at least check it out before they move on? | 在他们继续前行之前,我们至少应该调查一下,不是吗? |
[05:03] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[05:06] | General? | 将军? |
[05:08] | I’m prepared to send SG-1 to the coordinates | 我准备用卡特上尉的幻视 |
[05:11] | in Captain Carter’s vision. | 把SG-1传送到坐标那. |
[05:13] | – If you agree. – Colonel… | – 如果你同意. – 上校. |
[05:15] | I know you’re sceptical, | 我知道你很怀疑, |
[05:17] | but I am confident that I’m right on this one. | 但我有自信这次是正确的. |
[05:25] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去查一下吧. |
[05:38] | Colonel, is it all right if I catch up with you? | 上校,我离开一下行吗? |
[05:41] | – We leave in ten. – Only need five. | – 我们还有10分钟 – 只需要5分钟 |
[05:58] | Dad. Hi, it’s me – Sam. | 爸爸,你好,是我,山姆. |
[06:04] | What do you mean, why am I calling, Dad? | 爸爸,你说我为什么打电话给你是什么意思? |
[06:06] | You just told me you have cancer. You can’t… | 你只是告诉我你得了癌症,你不能. |
[06:11] | Right. OK, never mind. | 好,不要紧. |
[06:13] | Listen, uh… I’m about to go on a little trip. | 我会有一个小小的航行. |
[06:17] | Yes, it’s for the Air Force. | 是的,空军的 |
[06:20] | It’s not important where I’m going, Dad. | 爸爸,我去哪里不重要 |
[06:23] | But I may be gone a while, | 但我马上就要离开了, |
[06:24] | and I just wanted to call and see how you’re doin’. | 我只是想打电话给你 看看你现在怎么样了 |
[06:34] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗? |
[06:52] | Your father? | 你爸爸? |
[06:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[06:58] | – How is Jake? – He claims he’s OK. | – 乡下佬怎么样? – 他说他没事 |
[07:02] | Not that he’d tell me if he weren’t. | 如果他有事会告诉我的. |
[07:05] | Did you know he got an apartment here in town? | 你知道他在市中心区买了一个公寓吗? |
[07:07] | He wanted to be closer to his daughter during… | 他想和女儿更亲近一些,在 |
[07:11] | During his last days. | 在他最后的日子里. |
[07:16] | Sir, this is the first time I’ve left on a mission where… | 长官,这是我第1次使节任务. |
[07:19] | I’ve felt like I might be leaving something behind. | .我觉得我不应该想其它事. |
[07:22] | Like I might miss something important. | 我可能会失去一些很重要的东西. |
[07:25] | Understandable. | 可以理解. |
[07:27] | I’ll put a temporary replacement on SG-1. You can stay here. | 我暂时替换一下SG-1.你可以呆在这里. |
[07:31] | I wish I could, sir. | 我希望我可以,长官. |
[07:32] | But I don’t think I’m replaceable on this one. | 但我不觉得我可以替换这个. |
[07:35] | The memories Jolinar left in my mind could be invaluable. | 尧力纳记忆进入我的思想中可能是无价的. |
[07:39] | No one else has them. | 其它没有人有. |
[07:41] | True. But… your father… | 对,但是,你爸爸. |
[07:43] | Sir, it’s OK. He doesn’t want me around anyway. | 长官,没事的. 无论如何他不想要我了. |
[07:46] | Sam, I’ve known Jacob a long time. | 山姆,我认识雅各布 很久了. |
[07:50] | That’s not true. | 你的想法不对 |
[07:54] | Sir, he’s always too concerned about appearing the strong soldier. | 长官,他总是挂念那些被认为强壮的军人. |
[07:58] | The last thing he would want | 他想让我看到的最后一件事是 |
[08:00] | is for me to see him in a hospital bed losing a battle. | 失败的战争后躺在医院的病床上看到他. |
[08:06] | I should get going, sir. I don’t want to hold things up. | 我想要争取,长官. 我不想这样 |
[08:10] | Captain! | 上尉! |
[08:15] | You’re more like your father than you’d like to admit. | 你比你所认为的更像你爸爸. |
[08:47] | There is no evidence of footprints or tracks. | 没有足迹或轨道之类的痕迹. |
[08:49] | If the Tok’ra were here, | 如果托克拉在这里, |
[08:51] | they have not been near the gate in many days. | 他们不会在这些天内靠近大门的. |
[08:57] | Where’s that yellow brick road when you need it, Dorothy? | 当你需要时的那条黄色砖块道路哪里去了,桃乐茜? |
[09:02] | Some sort of dunes over there. | 那里的一些沙丘. |
[09:05] | Dunes it is. | 是沙丘. |
[09:17] | Worthless. | 无价值的. |
[09:23] | No one’s tread here in a while. | 最近没有人在这里行走. |
[09:25] | The Tok’ra are known for their ability to mask their trails. | 托克拉 有能力隐蔽他们的行踪. |
[09:29] | They are, as you say, stealthy in their actions. | 他们是,就像是你说的, 他们的行动是秘密的. |
[09:37] | Yeah, stealthy would be a good word, Teal’c. | 对,秘密是一个不错的词,提亚克. |
[09:42] | Good guys or bad guys? | 好人,还是坏人? |
[09:46] | We mean you no harm, but I warn you. | 我们不会伤害你们,但是我警告你们 |
[09:49] | If you make any aggressive moves, we will fire upon you. | 但如果你们做出任何攻击性的举动 我们会向你开火 |
[09:52] | Same here. | 这里也一样. |
[09:55] | But we will have the advantage. There are more of us. | 但我们有优势 我们的优势更明显 |
[10:01] | This is true. | 没错. |
[10:03] | This one is a Jaffa. Apophis sect. | 这是一个贾法,阿波菲斯宗派 |
[10:07] | I am no longer in the service of Apophis. | 我已不再为阿波菲斯服务了 |
[10:09] | Who, then, are you in service to? | 你为哪里服务? |
[10:11] | I am allied with these, the Tauri, … | 我和他们同盟,塔瑞,. |
[10:13] | in battle against Apophis. | 在战斗上反对阿波菲斯. |
[10:16] | And all other Goa’uld. | 在其他方面反对 勾阿呜. |
[10:18] | – Be careful, Daniel. – Why? | – 小心说话,丹尼尔. – 为什么? |
[10:20] | – Because they are Goa’uld. – Do not call us that. | – 因为他们是 勾阿呜. – 别那么叫我们. |
[10:24] | We are not Goa’uld! | 我们不是勾阿呜! |
[10:37] | Hammond. | 哈蒙德. |
[10:39] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[10:43] | Jacob? Are you OK? | 雅各布? 你没事吧? |
[10:47] | Oh, no. I’ll be right there. | 哦,不,我马上就过去. |
[11:02] | You know, in some galaxies, this is called “loitering”. | 你知道吗,在一些银河中,这叫做 “闲荡”. |
[11:05] | How long do you think we can keep it up? | 你觉得我们还能持续多久? |
[11:11] | Martouf. | 玛图夫. |
[11:15] | I do not know this woman. | 我不认识这个女人. |
[11:17] | But I’m right, aren’t I? Your name is Martouf. | 但是我说对了,对吗? 你叫 玛图夫. |
[11:22] | It is. | 是的. |
[11:24] | – How do you know me? – I don’t. | – 你怎么认识我的? – 我不认识你. |
[11:26] | But I knew someone who did. His name was Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 但是我认识一个人. 他叫马克修的尧力纳. |
[11:33] | Where is Jolinar? | 尧力纳在哪里? |
[11:37] | He died saving my life. | 他为了救我去世了. |
[11:39] | That’s why we’re here. To seek out the Tok’ra. | 那就是为什么我们会来这里寻找托克拉. |
[11:42] | Assuming, of course, you are the Tok’ra. | 当然,你们是托克拉. |
[11:47] | And if we’re not? | 如果我们不是呢? |
[11:49] | Well, I guess we all start shooting. | 我猜想我们都开始射击. |
[11:52] | There’s blood, death, hard feelings. It’d suck. | 这里会有血,死亡,难受的感觉. |
[11:57] | And if we are this thing you call Tok’ra? | 如果我们是你们所说的托克拉呢? |
[12:00] | If you are the Tok’ra of Jaffa legend, | 如果你们是贾法 传说的托克拉 |
[12:03] | we should form an alliance. | 那我们应该形成一个同盟. |
[12:04] | I learned a lot from Jolinar. | 我从尧力纳那学到了很多. |
[12:06] | Enough to know that we could be good friends. | 从而知道我们能成为好朋友. |
[12:09] | And enough to know that you are the Tok’ra. | 而且知道你们就是托克拉. |
[12:20] | I believe this one speaks the truth. | 我相信你们说的 |
[12:25] | Perhaps we should… | 也许我们应该 |
[12:27] | just listen to what they have to say. | 听听他们想要说什么. |
[12:49] | Well, that’s better, isn’t it? | 这样好多了,不是吗? |
[12:53] | So, … | 那么,. |
[12:54] | take me to your leader. | 带我去见你们的领袖 |
[12:56] | I will take you to whom you seek. | 我会带你去见你想见的人. |
[12:59] | But on one condition. You must leave your weapons with us. | 但是在这种情况下. 你必须留下你的武器. |
[13:03] | Ah, no. No. | 不可以,不可以 |
[13:05] | They won’t hurt us, Colonel. | 他们不会伤害我们的,上校. |
[13:07] | They’re Goa’ulds, Carter. | 他们是勾阿呜,卡特. |
[13:09] | – They won’t hurt us. – And you, what… feel this? | – 他们不会伤害我们的. – 什么,你感觉到的吗? |
[13:13] | No. I can remember it. | 不是,我能记得 |
[13:17] | O’Neill, if they are the Tok’ra, … | 欧尼尔,如果他们是托克拉,. |
[13:20] | we are in no danger. | .那我们就不会有危险. |
[13:23] | I vote we take the chance. | 我认为我们该把握这个机会 |
[13:30] | OK. But I want it understood… | 好,但是我想要他了解. |
[13:32] | that we’re doing this in the spirit of future relations. | .我们这么做是为了我们将来的关系. |
[13:36] | I expect us to be treated as such. | 我预期我们被同样的对待. |
[14:06] | Please, come closer together. | 请,请你们靠近在一起. |
[14:09] | – Why? – Jack… | – 为什么? – 杰克. |
[14:12] | – It’s OK, Colonel. – Oh, it is? | – 没事的 – 哦,是吗? |
[14:30] | This way. | 这边. |
[14:34] | This looks just like the place in my dream. | 这里看起来像是我梦里的地方. |
[14:37] | But that was on the planet that we – they – were fleeing. | 但是在行星上 我们.他们正在潜逃. |
[14:42] | Legend says that when the Tok’ra arrive on a planet, | 传说中当托克拉到达行星的时候 |
[14:45] | they go deep underground. | 他们就去很深的地下 |
[14:47] | That they possess the technology to grow tunnels. | 他们持有种植隧道的技术. |
[14:50] | This is some crystal material. Theoretically it could be grown. | 这是一些水晶材料. 理论上它可能是会长的 |
[14:55] | Apophis had me search for such tunnels for years. We never found them. | 阿波菲斯让我搜寻这样的隧道很多年了 我们一直都没有找到 |
[15:01] | When the Tok’ra move on, the tunnels are destroyed. | 当托克拉离开时,隧道会被破坏 |
[15:05] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[15:07] | – What’s the story with this Martouf? – I’m not sure. | – 玛图夫的故事是什么? – 我不确定 |
[15:10] | I get the feeling I know almost all of these people, … | 我感觉我认识他们几乎所有的这些人,. |
[15:14] | but my memories of Martouf are the strongest. | 但是在我的记忆里,记得玛图夫最深刻 |
[15:17] | It’s like I have some weird bond with him. | 就像是我和他有一些怪异的束缚 |
[15:21] | Please, come this way. | 请到这边来 |
[16:00] | George! | 乔治! |
[16:02] | Jacob. | 雅各布. |
[16:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[16:07] | I’ve been better. | 我好些了. |
[16:10] | I was under the impression that the cancer hadn’t gone this far. | 在我的印象中癌不会发作那么快的. |
[16:14] | So was I. | 我也是. |
[16:16] | They cleaned out all the lymph nodes. | 他们清扫了所有的淋巴结. |
[16:19] | The problem is, apparently, one squadron of those little buggers… | 问题是,有一个骑兵营的小伙计. |
[16:22] | got themselves reassigned in my liver. | 跑到了我的肝脏中 |
[16:25] | Let me make a call. Get Captain Carter recalled. | 我打个电话. 取消卡特上尉. |
[16:28] | There’s no need. | 不需要. |
[16:32] | – Jacob, she should be here. – Why? | – 雅各布,她应该在这里. – 为什么? |
[16:35] | Let me tell you something, George. | 我和你讲些事,乔治. |
[16:38] | My little girl grew up seeing Daddy go off… | 我的小女长大,看见爸爸离开. |
[16:41] | to God knows where to fight God knows who. | 对上帝知道哪里 对抗上帝知道谁. |
[16:43] | And I always came home alive and well. | 而且我总是活着回家. |
[16:46] | Now I’m gonna let her sit here and watch me lose a war? | 现在,我要她做在这里看我输了这场战争吗? |
[16:50] | To some little runt so small I can’t even see him? | 一些很小的东西,我甚至看不到的? |
[16:55] | That’s exactly what she thought you’d say. | 那完全是她所想到你会说的话. |
[16:59] | How about doing us all a favour, Jake? | 我们来做一个我们都偏好的怎么样? |
[17:03] | What? | 什么? |
[17:05] | Cut the brave soldier routine. | 尝试减少勇敢的军人 |
[17:07] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你的女儿, |
[17:09] | She should have a chance to be here to see you through this. | 她应该偶尔有机会来看看你. |
[17:12] | I’ve got a feeling she’s on a pretty important mission right now. | 我觉得她现在有一个很重要的任务, |
[17:17] | Am I right? | 对吗? |
[17:19] | Well, yes, but there are others… | 是的,但是还有其他人. |
[17:21] | Then do me a favour and honour my wishes. Leave her there. | 帮我一个忙 而且给我希望的荣誉,让她留在那里 |
[17:27] | This is ridiculous. | 真荒谬. |
[17:29] | – There is one thing you could do for me. – Anything. | – 这是你唯一能为我做的. – 任何事. |
[17:33] | Tell me what my little girl’s doing. | 告诉我,我的小女儿在做什么. |
[17:35] | Except that. You know it’s classified. | 除了那以外,你知道那是机密. |
[17:40] | George, they’re tellin’ me I don’t have much time left. | 乔治,他们说我没有太多时间了. |
[17:44] | Who am I gonna tell? | 我能和谁说? |
[17:47] | God? | 上帝? |
[17:52] | I’m sorry, Jake. | 对不起,乡下佬. |
[18:11] | People of the Tauri, … | 塔瑞的人们,. |
[18:13] | let me introduce Grand Council Garshaw of Belote. | 让我介绍 最高议会委员贝洛特 的嘎夏 |
[18:22] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[18:24] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[18:26] | You are Garshaw of Belote? | 你是 贝洛特 的嘎夏? |
[18:28] | I am. | 是的. |
[18:34] | She is the most hunted Goa’uld of all time. | 她一直被勾阿呜通缉着的 |
[18:37] | We prefer you to not refer to us as Goa’uld. | 我们比较喜欢你不要像打听勾阿呜那样打听我们. |
[18:40] | Yeah, we… got that earlier. | 是的,我们.已经理解了 |
[18:42] | What should we call you? | 我们应该叫你什么? |
[18:46] | I assume you are from the first world. | 我假定你们来自于第1世界. |
[18:48] | The Tauri. Is that correct? | 塔瑞,对吗? |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[18:53] | Were you among those | 你们是那些免于接受 |
[18:54] | who rid the galaxy of the Supreme System Lord, | 最高系统统治者统治的人 |
[18:57] | Ra? | “拉”吗? |
[18:59] | Yup. That’s us. | 是,是我们. |
[19:01] | That… Yeah, we’re those. | 是,我们是那些人. |
[19:03] | – Then, in a sense, you are Tok’ra. – Of course! | – 那么在某种意义上,你们是托克拉. – 当然! |
[19:08] | Tok’ra! Tok… | 托克拉! 托克. |
[19:10] | Tok Ra – against Ra. Thank you for… sharing that. | 托克 拉.反对 拉. 谢谢你.分享. |
[19:13] | We still don’t know what to call her. | 我们始终不知道叫她什么. |
[19:16] | We, too, are Tok’ra. | 我们也是,是托克拉. |
[19:19] | Finally! | 最后! |
[19:20] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你. |
[19:22] | I understand you were sent to us by Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 我明白你们被派遣来是因为马克修的尧力纳. |
[19:27] | Please, tell us how that came to be. | 请告诉我过程. |
[19:29] | Well, it… uh… It’s a long story. | 好吧, 那是一个很长的故事 |
[19:33] | We were on this planet – Nasya. | 我们是在行星上- 神迹. |
[19:35] | The Goa’uld were attacking. Jolinar’s host was killed. | 勾阿呜正在攻击. 尧力纳的主人被杀. |
[19:39] | So he… jumped into me while I was trying to save his host. | 因此他.转移到我身上 当我正在尝试解救他的主人. |
[19:44] | Please, excuse me. | 对不起,打扰一下 |
[19:46] | – Did you say Jolinar’s host was killed? – Yes. | – 你是说尧力纳的主人被杀了吗? – 是的. |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[19:54] | But Jolinar… lived on? | 但是尧力纳.还活着? |
[19:57] | Uh, yeah. For a while, at least. Inside of me. | 是的,至少在我心里他还活着. |
[20:01] | Should I continue? | 我可以继续说吗? |
[20:03] | Please. | 请. |
[20:06] | He’s in V-tach. We’ll shock him at uh… 200. OK, clear! | 他昏迷了. 我们用电击.200,好,准备 |
[20:15] | Again at 300. Clear! | 再一次在 300,准备! |
[20:22] | Normal sinus. OK. | 恢复了,好了. |
[20:27] | Hey, General, how are you doing? | 嗨,将军,你怎么样? |
[20:30] | All right. He’s in aplastic crisis. | 好了,他度过了危险期 |
[20:32] | Let’s give him a unit of packed cells. | 我们给他包装一单位的细胞. |
[20:35] | Check his vitals every 15 minutes. | 每过15分钟检查一下他的要害. |
[20:37] | Let me know if anything changes. | 让我知道是否有东西在改变. |
[20:40] | Doctor… | 医生. |
[20:42] | He’s… uh… stable, for now. | 他.现在稳定了. |
[20:44] | May I ask… how long does he have? | 我可以问下.他还能活多久? |
[20:48] | Can’t say with a cancer like this. Could be five days or five minutes. | 像这样的癌症. 可能是五天也可能是五分钟. |
[20:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[20:57] | If there’s any family to contact, I’d get them here a. s. a. p. | 如果能联系到他的家人 让他们尽快来这里. |
[21:12] | So am I to understand you did not invite Jolinar to use you as a host? | 我也了解到 你没有接受尧力纳使你如一个宿主? |
[21:16] | That is correct. He did it in an emergency, to escape an assassin. | 没错,他在紧急状况中做的 逃脱一个暗杀者. |
[21:21] | Then if you are not a voluntary host, … | 如果你不是一个自愿的宿主,. |
[21:23] | how do we know that you did not kill Jolinar yourself? | 我们怎么知道你没有自己杀了尧力纳 ? |
[21:29] | Uh… Well, because I didn’t. | 因为我没有杀他. |
[21:31] | I guess you’ll just have to trust us on that. | 我觉得你们应该相信我们. |
[21:34] | And why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你们? |
[21:36] | You know somethin’? I’ve been asking myself the same damn question. | 你知道吗? 我也在问我自己同样愚蠢的问题. |
[21:42] | Why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你? |
[21:44] | You are, after all, Goa’ulds. | 你毕竟是勾阿呜. |
[21:47] | – Jack… – Ah – don’t! | – 杰克. – 别! |
[21:49] | We’ve done nothing but get interrogated here. | 我们什么都没有做就在这里被质问. |
[21:52] | Now, are we prisoners, and are you Goa’ulds? | 现在我们是囚犯,你们是勾阿呜吗? |
[21:56] | You are not. And I have told you, we are not Goa’uld! | 你们不是囚犯. 我也要告诉你们,我们不是勾阿呜! |
[22:00] | I didn’t… | 我没有. |
[22:01] | Why do you talk like that? | 你为什么要像那样说话? |
[22:04] | And what’s with the glowing eyes, huh? | 你发光的眼睛是怎么回事? |
[22:06] | Might it have something to do | 那可能和 |
[22:07] | with a little reptilian activity in your heads? | 你的头中一个小的爬虫类的活动有关? |
[22:10] | We have symbiotic creatures within us, yes. | 是的,在我们体内有共栖人存在 |
[22:14] | Well, then? | 好,然后呢? |
[22:15] | Well, then, you can see | 然后你会看到我们 |
[22:17] | how we might think you would be a danger to humans. | 如何认为你对人的一种危险. |
[22:20] | You take humans as hosts. | 你控制人类成为宿主 |
[22:22] | Goa’uld take hosts. Tok’ra do not. | 勾阿呜控制宿主,托克拉 不会那样 |
[22:25] | Ours wish to be so. | 我们希望如此 |
[22:27] | We have a truly symbiotic relationship. | 我们有真实的共栖的关系 |
[22:30] | No offence, but… why would any human volunteer to be | 但为什么人们会志愿 |
[22:33] | a host for a Goa’uld? | 当一个 勾阿呜的主人? |
[22:38] | Uh, perhaps… I can… I can help you? | 也许. 我能.我能帮助你? |
[22:42] | I am Yosuuf. I am Garshaw’s host. | 我是约瑟夫,我是嘎夏的宿主 |
[22:45] | I speak freely without restraint or censor. | 我说话很自由没有抑制或删改 |
[22:48] | All of us who serve as hosts volunteer to do so freely. | 我们所有人对谁志愿当宿主都很自由. |
[22:52] | Maybe you can answer my question, then. | 也许你可以回答我的问题. |
[22:55] | Why would any human volunteer for… for… that? | 人们为什么志愿为那个? |
[22:58] | Well, with the blending, | 由于混合, |
[23:00] | I gain all of Garshaw’s knowledge, her wisdom. | 我得到嘎夏的所有知识和它的智慧 |
[23:04] | More than any human could ever attain. | 超过任何人曾经可以达到的程度. |
[23:07] | And my life span is twice what it would be without the blending. | 没有混合我的生命是两次. |
[23:12] | And for all this, all I have to do is… | 我全部必须做的是. |
[23:14] | share my physical body. | .分享我的实际身体. |
[23:17] | So you’ve got a little Faustian deal going here. | 因此你在这里已经稍微得到浮士德(牺牲精神)交易了. |
[23:20] | Selling your soul for immortality. | 为不死卖你的灵魂. |
[23:23] | Well, what you understand as “soul” remains intact. | 你明白灵魂是尚未被人碰过的残余物. |
[23:26] | So this symbiotic relationship | 那么这个共栖的关系 |
[23:28] | is what makes the Tok’ra differ from the Goa’uld? | 就是托克拉 和勾阿呜之间的不同吗? |
[23:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:32] | This has supported the Tok’ra’s efforts against the Goa’uld. | 这样就证实了托克拉反对 勾阿呜的事实 |
[23:37] | Your Jaffa friend is correct. | 你的朋友贾法说的对. |
[23:39] | If you’d like to come with me, I will show you what he means. | 如果你们想要跟我来, 我会给你看他意谓什么. |
[24:01] | Allow me to introduce… | 允许我介绍一下. |
[24:03] | Selmak. | 塞尔麦克. |
[24:05] | Her host’s name is Saroosh. | 她的宿主的名字叫瑟露叙. |
[24:08] | She is one of the oldest and wisest among us. | 她是我们这里最老最聪明的. |
[24:11] | An important leader for our cause. | 是我们的一位很重要的领导. |
[24:13] | However, she is unfortunately very ill, and will soon die. | 然而,她不幸生病了,不久后就要去世了. |
[24:19] | How old is she? | 她多大了? |
[24:20] | She will be 203 of your years in a few of your days. | 用你们的计算方式,再过你们的几天,就203岁了 |
[24:24] | I was under the impression | 在我印象中 |
[24:25] | that Goa’uld lived much longer than 200 years. | 勾阿呜居住要比200年长. |
[24:28] | The Goa’uld do. The Tok’ra don’t. | 勾阿呜 是的,但 托克拉不是的. |
[24:30] | Because you don’t use the sarcophagus. | 因为你们不用石棺,对吗? |
[24:33] | Correct. We believe to do so would… | 没错,我们相信这么. |
[24:35] | – drain the good from our hearts. – I can vouch for that. | – 好的会从我们的思想中流走. – 我能为那担保 |
[24:39] | That’s why our numbers don’t grow large enough… | 那是为什么我们的人数没有足够大到. |
[24:42] | to defeat the massive forces aligned with the System Lords. | 能直接击败系统统治者 |
[24:46] | Zero population growth. | 人口零成长. |
[24:47] | Since you won’t take new hosts by force, | 因为你没有强迫新的宿主 |
[24:50] | mostly the Goa’uld dies with the host. | 就如勾阿呜的宿主那样会死一样 |
[24:52] | And this is about to happen to Selmak. | 这正要发生在塞尔麦克身上. |
[24:56] | Unless… | 除非. |
[24:58] | one of you wishes to volunteer to serve as a host. | 你们其中一个志愿成为宿主 |
[25:09] | I’m gonna pass on that. | 我不担任,让给别人. |
[25:12] | Yes. Although it does sound… | 虽然听起来不错, |
[25:14] | fascinating, it’s a little too long-term for me. | 很迷人 它对我是有点儿长期. |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. I’ve already been through that. | 抱歉,我已经试过了 |
[25:36] | – – Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 对不起,我不是故意要让你受惊 |
[25:39] | You shouldn’t sneak up on a person like that. | 你不应该像那样偷偷的逃走. |
[25:44] | We didn’t mean to upset you with the suggestion of becoming a host. | 我们不是故意要颠复你变成一个宿主的提议. |
[25:48] | Well, as long as you take no for an answer. | 你的答案会是不. |
[25:51] | We have never forced a human to become a host. | 我们从未强迫一个人变成一个宿主 |
[25:53] | It goes against all we believe in. | 这样违反我们全部的信仰 |
[25:55] | You know, Captain Carter didn’t exactly invite Jolinar in. | 你知道吗,卡特上尉,没有完全邀请尧力纳. |
[25:59] | But he was sincere in wanting to leave me once he found another host. | 是的,但他想要离开我,曾经他想另找一个宿主 |
[26:03] | If he found one. | 如果他找到了. |
[26:05] | I’m curious. If you’re not interested in becoming a host, | 我很好奇,如果你没有兴趣成为宿主 |
[26:09] | why seek us out? | 那为什么要寻找我们? |
[26:10] | To form an alliance. | 形成一个同盟. |
[26:13] | So you said. But it’s apparent that | 但显然的那同盟的想法 |
[26:15] | the thought of an alliance disgusts you. | 令人厌恶你. |
[26:17] | Wait. You think by “form an alliance”, we mean we want to be hosts? | 等等 ,你认为”形式一个同盟”,就意谓我们想要当宿主? |
[26:22] | What other sort of alliance | 有什么其他类型的同盟会 |
[26:23] | would a non-blended human and the Tok’ra want? | 是非混合人和 托克拉 所需要的? |
[26:26] | Well, we do have a common enemy. How about a friendship? | 我们有一个相同的敌人 友谊怎麽样? |
[26:30] | – We could share information. – Engage in battle side by side. | – 我们可以分享信息 – 协同作战 |
[26:34] | I do not believe you can be of any service to us. | 我不相信你对我们会有帮助. |
[26:39] | You are neither strong enough… | 你不够强壮. |
[26:41] | nor advanced enough. | 还是不够先进 |
[26:43] | – We’re not? – Incorrect. | – 我们不是? – 不对. |
[26:45] | It was these who destroyed two Goa’uld mother ships. | 曾破坏了2艘勾阿呜 母系飞船 |
[26:48] | That was you? | 那是你们? |
[26:51] | We had operatives who died on board those vessels! | 我们有职员死在那些船上! |
[26:55] | – Oh, boy. – We were only defending our planet. | – 哦 – 我们只是防护我们的行星. |
[26:59] | We didn’t know they had travelled to the Tauri. | 我们不知道他们已经旅行到了塔瑞. |
[27:03] | This information explains a lot. | 这个信息的解释很多. |
[27:06] | At least now we know how and why our operatives died. | 至少我们现在知道了我们的职员是怎么和为什么死的了 |
[27:09] | For that, we are truly grateful. | 为此,我们真的很感谢你们 |
[27:11] | So maybe we can be of service. | 也许我们是有帮助的. |
[27:14] | Perhaps you’re correct. | 或许你说的对. |
[27:16] | I’ll try to convince the Council of Tok’ra to meet with you. | 让我试着说服托克拉 的委员,一会再见 |
[27:22] | Uh… Excuse me. | 打扰下. |
[27:24] | Are we prisoners here? | 我们是这里的囚犯吗? |
[27:26] | Well… Until we decide what level of information | 在我们还没决定 |
[27:29] | to entrust to you, … | 对你们的信任前. |
[27:31] | um… we cannot allow you to roam this facility freely. | 我们不能允许你们自由的漫游设备. |
[27:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉. |
[27:40] | Would you like to take a walk on the surface? | 你们想到表面上走走吗? |
[27:43] | What? | 什么? |
[27:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:47] | I would like to hear more of Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 我想听更多关于马克修的尧力纳的事. |
[27:51] | – OK. – Well, yeah, sure! | – 好的. – 是的,当然! |
[27:54] | I’m only inviting Captain Carter. What we have to discuss is private. | 我只是想邀请卡特上尉. 我们所要谈论的是私人的. |
[27:58] | – I hope you understand. – Actually, no, I don’t. | – 我希望你们明白 – 实际上,不,我不明白 |
[28:05] | Colonel, I… I think I should go with him. | 上校,我.我觉得我应该和他去. |
[28:08] | I need to go with him. | 我觉得我应该和他去一下. |
[28:09] | There’s a lot of questions he could answer about Jolinar. | 他有很多关于尧力纳的问题要问. |
[28:15] | I assure you, sir, she’ll be very safe with me. | 长官,我向你保证 她和我一起会很安全的. |
[28:19] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[28:21] | I need to do this. Please. | 我需要做这件事,拜托. |
[28:30] | OK, son. | 好吧 |
[28:32] | But I want you to have her back by 11 o’clock. You understand? | 但是我想要你11点带她回来,明白吗? |
[28:39] | – Feeling any better? – Yeah, thanks. | – 感觉好些了吗? – 是的,谢谢. |
[28:43] | Please, tell me of Jolinar. | 请告诉我关于尧力纳的事 |
[28:45] | I get the feeling you knew him way better than I ever did. | 我觉得你认识他的方法比我好 |
[28:49] | Of that I am sure. | 我确定. |
[28:52] | For one, he was a she. | 第一,他是她 |
[28:55] | What? You’re kidding! | 什么? 你在开玩笑吧! |
[28:58] | Well, actually, that is inaccurate. | 实际上,那是错误的. |
[29:00] | The symbiote does not have a gender. | 共牺没有性别之分. |
[29:02] | However, Jolinar has always been in female hosts. | 然而 尧力纳 总是在女宿主之中. |
[29:06] | Well, actually, the host I found him in – her in – was a male. | – 实际上,我找到他宿主时 – 她是.是一个男人. |
[29:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[29:14] | Must have been another method of hiding from the Ashrak. | 在艾叙拉克一定发生了事 |
[29:21] | – Tell me of Jolinar’s last days. – Well, it’s kind of weird. | – 告诉我尧力纳的最后一天. – 有些怪异的. |
[29:25] | Like I’m left with these intuitions, feelings. | 就像我的直觉和感觉. |
[29:27] | I know this: she sacrificed herself to save me. | 我知道: 她牺牲了她自己解救我. |
[29:32] | That speaks a ton about her character as far as I’m concerned. | 有关她的个性如同我关心的 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. Are you OK? | 对不起,你还好吗? |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[29:53] | Martouf is having a more difficult time handling this than I am. | 玛图夫 在更困难时候比我处理的好. |
[29:57] | So you’re his symbiote. Lantash. Right? | 那么你是他的共生体,兰挞旭,对吗? |
[29:59] | Yes. Martouf is the name of my host. | 是的,玛图夫 是我宿主的名字 |
[30:02] | Yeah, I knew that. | 是的,我知道 |
[30:04] | I seem to know everything about you. | 我好像知道关于你的所有事. |
[30:10] | When I’m with you, I feel a different sort of… | 当我和你在一起时,我有种不同的感觉. |
[30:13] | I don’t know… recognition than I do with the other Tok’ra. | .我不知道.和其他托克拉没有的感觉. |
[30:17] | Is something different about your relationship to Jolinar? | 你和尧力纳的关系有些不同吗? |
[30:21] | Jolinar and I were together for nearly… one hundred of your years. | 以你们的时间计算,我和尧力纳在一起有近100年了. |
[30:27] | She was my mate. | 她是我的配偶. |
[30:29] | Oh. | 哦. |
[30:33] | How does that work? She was whose mate? | 如何工作的? 她是谁的配偶? |
[30:36] | Martouf or Lantash? Both. | 玛图夫的配偶还是兰挞旭的配偶? 他们两人的. |
[30:46] | Now let me attempt an explanation. | 现在让我试着解释一下. |
[30:50] | As I said before, ours is a truly symbiotic relationship. | 当我以前说的时候,我们真的是共栖的关系 |
[30:56] | So… what I feel, … | 因此.我感觉到的事,. |
[30:59] | Lantash feels. | 兰挞旭可以感觉到. |
[31:01] | And what Lantash feels, I feel. | 而且兰挞旭感觉到的,我可以感觉. |
[31:04] | So… when one of you is in love, you both feel it. | 因此,当你们其中一个恋爱了 你们俩人都能感觉到. |
[31:08] | Yes. We love as one, and… | 是的,我们的爱是一致的,而且. |
[31:12] | and we mourn as one. | 而且我们的哀悼也是一致的. |
[31:15] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry. | – 对不起. – 别难过. |
[31:18] | We want you to truly comprehend this… | 我们想要你真的了解这个. |
[31:20] | so that you’ll better understand us. | 因此你也会比较了解我们. |
[31:23] | OK. | 好的. |
[31:25] | Well, I am curious. | 我很好奇 |
[31:27] | What was Jolinar’s host like? | 尧力纳的宿主是什么样的? |
[31:32] | Jolinar’s host Rosha was very beautiful. | 尧力纳的宿主罗莎很漂亮. |
[31:36] | She had eyes like the oceans of Marloon. | 她有像 玛露恩海洋一样的眼睛. |
[31:40] | Hair was the colour of sand of Abydos. And her smile was… | 头发是 阿比多斯 的沙子颜色. |
[31:45] | was as infectious as laughter. | 而且她的微笑是.那么具有感染力 |
[31:50] | In fact, Rosha looked very much like you, Captain Carter. | 事实上,罗莎看起来很像你, 卡特上尉. |
[31:54] | You are very beautiful. | 你很漂亮. |
[31:58] | You’d make a lovely new host for Selmak. | 你会成为塞尔麦克可爱的新宿主 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. I… I’ve said something to offend you. | 对不起 ,我. 我说了一些使你伤感的话 |
[32:12] | No. Yes! | 不, 是的! |
[32:15] | It’s difficult enough with just the remnants of Jolinar in here. | 只是在这里仅留有尧力纳的怀念真的很困难 |
[32:20] | The last thing I need is another person – symbiote – whatever. | 最后我需要另外一个人 – 共生体 . |
[32:52] | I didn’t mean to upset you so. | 我不是故意要这么颠复你. |
[32:54] | It’s just the thought of going through that again. | 它只是一次又一次的想法. |
[32:57] | Don’t give it another moment’s thought. | 别让它做片刻的想法. |
[33:00] | It was an inappropriate suggestion. | 是一个不适当的提议. |
[33:02] | Please, understand that it came from… | 拜托,了解它来自与真诚. |
[33:07] | an honest, deep desire to have Jolinar back in my life in some form. | 以一些形式说我很希望尧力纳回到我的生活里. |
[33:16] | This must be what it feels like to be schizophrenic. | 这感觉起来像精神分裂症. |
[33:21] | What is… | 什么是. |
[33:23] | schizophrenic? | 精神分裂症? |
[33:27] | It’s a mental illness humans have. | 它是一个心智的疾病人有的. |
[33:29] | It’s like a… split personality. | 就像是,分散的个性 |
[33:32] | Two people in… in one brain. | 两个人,在一个脑中. |
[33:34] | I mean, there’s me, … | 我是说,有我,. |
[33:36] | Samantha Carter. | 萨曼莎 卡特. |
[33:38] | And then there’s this leftover part of Jolinar | 还有其他剩余的部分 |
[33:41] | that feels things like… | 感觉像尧力纳 |
[33:44] | Like… ? | 像.? |
[33:49] | Like some pretty deep feelings for you. | 像是你喜欢一些相当深的感觉. |
[33:56] | Jolinar’s left this imprint on your mind? | 尧力纳留下了这个印记在你的思想上吗? |
[33:59] | Yes. | 是的. |
[34:00] | I’m sorry if it makes you uncomfortable… | 如果它使你感到不舒服真对不起. |
[34:03] | No. It’s just… | 不,只是. |
[34:06] | What you had… you and Jolinar… | 你们有什么.你和尧力纳. |
[34:11] | You were in love longer than I’ve been alive. | 你在爱情方面比我活的时间还长. |
[34:14] | Hell, longer than I will be alive! | 比我将要活的时间还长! |
[34:19] | She left this feeling with you? | 她给你留下了这个感觉? |
[34:23] | You can feel how she felt for me? | 你可以感觉到她对我的感觉吗? |
[34:26] | Yes. | 是的. |
[34:28] | – And it’s confusing the hell out of me. – Why? | – 而且它正困惑着我. – 为什么? |
[34:32] | Because it’s not just in my mind, like a memory. | 因为那不是我的思想. |
[34:35] | I feel it. | 我感觉到它. |
[34:37] | Like I’ve had this relationship with you for a hundred years. | 就像我和你有着100年的关系. |
[34:41] | I don’t know if I can describe it with words. | 我不知道我该怎样用语言来描述. |
[34:47] | What Jolinar felt for you I… | 尧力纳对你的感觉是什么. |
[34:50] | I don’t even think I’m capable of comprehending. | 我甚至不了解. |
[34:54] | Maybe there’s another way you can communicate it. Perhaps in a way… | 也许有其他的方法你能沟通它. 也许在一定程度上 . |
[34:59] | other than words. | 除了文字以外. |
[35:14] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[35:17] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[35:20] | Learning a lot about Jolinar? | 学到了很多关于尧力纳的? |
[35:26] | Yeah. You’d be surprised how much. | 是的,你会很惊讶的. |
[35:29] | Um… The Tok’ra Council’s agreed to meet with us. | 托克拉议会同意见我们了. |
[35:32] | Jack thought you might wanna be there. | 杰克觉得你想去那 |
[35:34] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[35:47] | Quite the place you’ve got here. | 你已经到达这里了 |
[35:52] | Is it true these facilities are grown? | 这些设备是会成长的是吗? |
[35:55] | It is. When we arrive at the new place, we plant certain crystals… | 是的,当我们到达新的地方的时候 我们种植水晶 |
[35:59] | and they grow into all that you see. | 而且他们会长到你们所看到的这样. |
[36:54] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[36:56] | Uh… No, thanks. I was just lookin’ around. | 不需要,谢谢,我只是到处看看. |
[37:04] | This is not the way to the new Council chambers. | 这里不是去议会厅的路. |
[37:10] | Oh! Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[37:13] | But I would be happy to answer any questions you have. | 但我很乐意回答所有你的问题. |
[37:16] | These are my private quarters. | 这些是我私人的四分之一. |
[37:18] | Not very private. | 不是很私人. |
[37:21] | The Tok’ra hold no secrets from each other. | 托克拉 彼此之间没有秘密. |
[37:24] | There is no need for doors or partitions. | 不需要门或分割. |
[37:28] | Can I show you back to your group? | 我可以带你回到你的团体里吗? |
[37:33] | Uh, no. No, thanks. I… | 不,不, 谢谢. |
[37:38] | I can find my way back. | 我能找到回去的路. |
[37:44] | How fast can you grow a facility like this? | 像这些设备的生长速度是多少? |
[37:47] | Quite rapidly. We build only as we need. | 相当快速,我们只有在我们需要的时候建立. |
[37:49] | That is why we are only now adding the corridor, | 那就是为什么我们只有现在 |
[37:52] | and the Council chambers. | 才增加走廊和议会厅 |
[37:54] | See for yourselves. | 自个儿瞧瞧. |
[38:10] | What the hell… ? | 什么.? |
[38:38] | This chamber is newly grown. | 这个地方是崭新生长着. |
[38:40] | Until now, we had no reason to convene the Council of Tok’ra. | 之前,我们没有理由集合托克拉的议员 |
[38:44] | – It’s a sort of accelerated crystal growth. – That is correct. | – 它是一种加速生长的水晶. – 没错. |
[38:48] | We have learned to pattern the natural tendencies of the crystal. | 我们有了解到式样水晶的天然趋向 |
[38:53] | Like a geode. | 像一个晶洞. |
[38:56] | People of the Tauri, allow me to introduce… | 塔瑞的人们,允许我介绍一下. |
[38:58] | the Grand Council of the Tok’ra. | 托克拉的最高议会. |
[39:13] | Hiya, folks. Nice to meet ya. | 嗨,见到你们很高兴. |
[39:16] | Uh… We’re very grateful. | 我们很高兴, |
[39:17] | We’re representatives of a planet called Earth. | 我们是一个叫地球的行星的. |
[39:21] | It is an honour. | 是一种光荣. |
[39:24] | The Council has reviewed your proposal | 会议有检讨在我们的 |
[39:27] | of an alliance between our peoples. | 民族之间的一个同盟的提议. |
[39:29] | And? | 然后呢? |
[39:30] | We would like you to understand our situation. | 我们想要你了解我们的情形. |
[39:33] | We are an illegal resistance group within the Goa’uld. | 在 勾阿呜 看来我们是一个违法的抵抗团体. |
[39:37] | We are the most hunted, most hated enemies of the System Lords. | 我们是被通缉的,大部分憎恨系统统治者的统治. |
[39:40] | Hey, we haven’t made too many friends along the way either. | 嗨,我们没有交太多朋友. |
[39:44] | The secrets of the Tok’ra would never be revealed. | 托克拉的秘密不会被公开 |
[39:47] | It is not the way of the Tauri. | 这不是塔瑞的一种方式. |
[39:49] | Not intentionally. But you might be followed to us. | 不企图的 但是你们可能要跟随我们. |
[39:52] | You might be tortured to reveal where we are, | 你们会显示我们在哪里 |
[39:55] | or a spy might appear in your midst. | 或可能在你们中间出现间谍 |
[39:58] | We would like to know what you can offer us… | 我们想要知道你们能提供给我们什么. |
[40:00] | that is of sufficient value to justify our exposure. | 是充份的价值 替我们的暴露辩护. |
[40:06] | Well, I think we’ve got a lot of things. | 我认为我们已经得到许多东西了. |
[40:08] | The Tauri have become quite advanced. | 塔瑞 已经变得相当前进. |
[40:11] | I’m sure we have something you could use. | 我确信我们的一些东西你们可以使用. |
[40:13] | Please, give us an example. | 请举一个例子 |
[40:17] | Sure. Daniel? | 当然,丹尼尔? |
[40:20] | Uh… Well, I mean, after all, … | 我是说,毕竟,. |
[40:22] | we have the same goals in mind. | 我们有相同的目标 |
[40:25] | Perhaps some technology could be of use. | 也许一些技术可以使用. |
[40:28] | Technology other than our own is useless to us. | 我们自己之外的技术对我们来说是无用的. |
[40:32] | We are infiltrators. We work from within the Goa’uld. | 我们是渗透者 我们在 勾阿呜 内部工作 |
[40:35] | Therefore it’s important that we appear to be Goa’uld. | 因此它很重要 我们似乎是 勾阿呜. |
[40:42] | Bring them in! | 带他们进来! |
[40:44] | What are you people planning? | 你们的计划是什么? |
[40:47] | Beg your pardon? | 对不起? |
[40:49] | The Chaapa-ai just activated and brought forth these! | 恰帕艾 刚才激活而且带来了这些! |
[40:56] | SG-3. | SG-3. |
[41:02] | Colonel Makepeace? | 梅克皮斯上校? |
[41:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[41:07] | General Hammond sent us to extract Captain Carter. | 哈蒙德将军让我们召回卡特上尉. |
[41:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:12] | I’m afraid it’s your father, Captain. | 恐怕是因为你爸爸,上尉 |
[41:14] | He’s in the hospital in a serious condition. | 他在医院情况很严重 |
[41:25] | You have to let her go home. | 你必须让她回家. |
[41:29] | I’m sorry, I cannot do that. | 对不起,我不能那么做. |
[41:31] | – Why not? – I’m afraid we have made our decision. | – 为什么? – 我们已经下了决定. |
[41:35] | We have decided not to accept your request for an alliance. | 我们已经决定了不接受你们同盟的请求. |
[41:39] | You shall be our guests | 你们会一直是我们的客人 |
[41:41] | until such time as we decide to move to another planet. | 直到我们决定移到另一个行星. |
[41:44] | – What? – I’m sure you understand. | – 什么? – 我确定你明白. |
[41:47] | Your knowledge of this planet makes you a security risk. | 你的行星知识使你成为安全危险. |
[41:51] | We cannot allow you to leave | 我们不能让你离开 |
[41:53] | until we move somewhere you do not know about. | 直到我们到了你不知道的地方 |
[41:56] | Surely, as Tok’ra, you’re more compassionate than that. | 当然作为托克拉 你该更仁慈点 |
[41:59] | Captain Carter’s father is dying. At least let her go. | 卡特上尉的爸爸马上就要死了. 至少你应该让她走. |
[42:03] | She is the highest risk of all. | 她是最危险的, |
[42:05] | She contains the memory of Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 她有马克修的尧力纳的记忆. |
[42:08] | We are not the only ones who know of this planet. | 我们不是唯一知道这个行星的. |
[42:12] | Those we left behind on the Tauri also possess this knowledge. | 我们后方的塔瑞也持有这些知识. |
[42:16] | As evidenced by our friends here. | 如我们的朋友留在这里做证据. |
[42:20] | It is our wish that your lack of return… | 它是我们消失的希望. |
[42:23] | will convince them that | 将会使他们相信 |
[42:25] | we are Goa’uld and not Tok’ra. | 我们是 勾阿呜 而不是托克拉. |
[42:27] | – You want them to think that we’re dead. – Well, that kinda sucks. | – 你需要他们认为我们是死了. – 真失望. |
[42:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[42:34] | We will try to make you as comfortable as possible. | 我们会尽量使你们觉得舒服的. |