时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on Stargate SG-1… | |
[00:09] | We have to activate the Chaapa-ai. Quickly, Jolinar! | 我们要激活恰怕艾. 快点,尧力纳! |
[00:12] | Portions of Jolinar of Malk-shur may remain in Captain Carter’s mind. | 尧力纳的部分记忆保留在了卡特上尉的思想中 |
[00:16] | My vision is our only lead. | 我的幻象是我们唯一的向导 在他们继续前行之前, |
[00:18] | Shouldn’t we at least check it out before they move on? | 我们至少应该调查一下,不是吗? |
[00:26] | We mean you no harm. | 我们不会伤害你们. |
[00:28] | But if you make any aggressive moves, we will fire upon you. | 但如果你们做出任何攻击性的举动 我们会向你开火 |
[00:32] | – Martouf. – How do you know me? | – 玛图夫. – 你怎么认识我? |
[00:34] | I don’t. But I knew someone who did. | 我不认识,但是我认识一个人 |
[00:35] | His name was Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 他叫马克修的尧力纳. |
[00:38] | That’s why we’re here. To seek out the Tok’ra. | 这就是我们为什么来这里寻找托克拉. |
[00:41] | I was under the impression that the cancer hadn’t gone this far. | 我以为你患的癌症不会发展得这么快. |
[00:44] | So was I. | 我也这么认为. |
[00:46] | Take me to your leader. | 带我去见你们的领袖 |
[00:56] | Legend says that when the Tok’ra arrive on a planet, | 传说中当托克拉到达行星的时候 |
[00:59] | they go deep underground. | 他们就去很深的地下 |
[01:00] | It is said they possess the technology to grow tunnels. | 他们持有种植隧道的技术. |
[01:04] | Let me introduce Grand Council Garshaw of Belote. | 让我介绍,最高议会委员贝洛特 的 嘎夏 |
[01:08] | She’s the most hunted Goa’uld of all time. | 她一直被勾阿呜通缉着的 |
[01:11] | Allow me to introduce Selmak. | 请允许我介绍.塞尔麦克. |
[01:14] | She is unfortunately very ill… | 然而,她不幸生病了. |
[01:17] | and will soon die. | 不久后就要去世了 |
[01:18] | Unless one of you wishes to volunteer to serve as a host. | 除非.你们其中一个志愿成为宿主 |
[01:28] | He’s in V-tach! We’ll shock him! | 他昏迷了,我们用电击.200 |
[01:30] | Clear! | 准备! |
[01:32] | How long does he have? | 他还能活多久? |
[01:34] | If there’s any family to contact, I’d get them here a. s. a. p. | 如果能联系到他的家人 让他们尽快来这里. |
[01:37] | The Chaapa-ai just brought forth these! | 恰怕艾 刚才激活而且带来了这些! |
[01:40] | – SG-3. – Colonel Makepeace? | – SG-3. – 梅克皮斯上校? |
[01:43] | It’s your father, Captain. | 恐怕是因为你爸爸,上尉 |
[01:45] | He’s in the hospital in a serious condition. | 他在医院情况很严重 |
[01:47] | Captain Carter’s father is dying. At least let her go. | 卡特上尉的爸爸马上就要死了. 至少你应该让她走 |
[01:50] | She is the highest risk of all. | 她对我们危害最大. |
[01:53] | She contains the memory of Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 她是最危险的,她有马克修的尧力纳的记忆. |
[01:59] | And now… the conclusion. | 现在. 结果 |
[02:06] | You wish to see me? | 你们想见我? |
[02:14] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[02:17] | Garshaw, could you tell us why | 嘎夏,你能告诉我们为什么 |
[02:19] | you have turned down our request for an alliance? | 你要拒绝我们提出的合作要求? |
[02:22] | We’ve decided that your limited resources | 我们认为你们有限的资源 |
[02:24] | do not offer us enough of a reward… | 不足以提供我们回报. |
[02:27] | to risk the high security breach that your knowledge of us will cause. | 让我们冒着你们会泄露我们行踪的风险. |
[02:31] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[02:34] | At least allow us some time to try to find some technology, … | 至少给我们些时间 去寻找. |
[02:38] | some skill that you don’t have. | 你们做不具备的技术. |
[02:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t believe it exists. | 对不起,我认为这不存在. |
[02:45] | So we are prisoners. | 那么我们是你的囚犯. |
[02:48] | You’re looking like Goa’uld to me. | 你对我们来说就象勾阿呜. |
[02:51] | We’re doing this for your protection as well as ours. | 我们这样做即是为了保护我们自己也是为了保护你们 |
[02:55] | Knowledge of our whereabouts | 由于你们知道我们的下落, |
[02:56] | makes you and your world a priority target… | 你和你们的世界将成为. |
[02:59] | for the Goa’uld System Lords. | 勾阿呜的最大的猎物. |
[03:01] | – We’re already a priority target! – They previously dispatched… | – 我们已经是他们的最大猎物! – 他们先前派遣. |
[03:05] | two mother ships to destroy us. | 两艘母舰来摧毁我们. |
[03:07] | There’s another reason, isn’t there? | 这有其它原因,是吗? |
[03:10] | – Something else bothers you about us. – That is correct. | – 有些东西困扰着你. – 对的. |
[03:15] | None of you have volunteered to be host to one of us who is dying. | 你们没有一个人自愿成为我们快死的人的宿主. |
[03:20] | If you’re so disgusted by the very thought of blending, | 如果你们认为成为宿主让你们觉得恶心 |
[03:23] | how can we be associated… | 我们怎么能联手. |
[03:25] | with one another? | 合作? |
[03:27] | It is obvious that you have distaste for our very being. | 很显然你们对我们的存在觉得厌恶. |
[03:30] | No, it is simply a lack of understanding. | 不是的,只是缺乏了解, |
[03:32] | We have no hatred for you at all. | 我们对你们没有一点恨意. |
[03:35] | Then be a host to Selmak! | 那么成为塞尔麦克的宿主! |
[03:37] | I wish I could say that was OK, but… | 我希望我可以,但是. |
[03:39] | The very thought sickens you. | 你的想法让你觉得厌恶 |
[03:41] | There is nothing more to be said. There will be no alliance! | 没有什么可说的了 我们不可能联手! |
[03:44] | You will remain here until we say otherwise. | 你们待在这,直到我们有其它决定. |
[05:00] | Stargate.SG1-s02e12.The.Tokra-Part.2 | |
[05:30] | Colonel Makepeace? | 梅克皮斯上校? |
[05:35] | Did anyone tell you how far along my father is? | 有人告诉你我父亲还能活多久吗? |
[05:39] | No. I was only told to get you back as soon as possible. | 没有,我只知道要尽快带你回去. |
[05:44] | He doesn’t even know why I’m not there for him. | 他甚至不知道为什么我没有陪在他身边. |
[05:48] | He thinks I’m off working on some damn satellite dish! | 他认为我还在做什么该死的电视卫星天线! |
[05:53] | We’ll get you back there, Carter. | 我们会让你回去的,卡特. |
[05:56] | The good news is… there’s eight of us now. | 好消息是. 我们有八个人. |
[06:00] | That’s good news? | 那是好消息? |
[06:03] | Yes. | 是的. |
[06:04] | More manpower. | 足够的人力. |
[06:09] | Is this another one of your strange jokes, O’Neill? | 这又是你古怪的玩笑吗, 欧尼尔? |
[06:12] | Uh, no. | 呃,不是. |
[06:14] | It would be impossible. | 那是可能的. |
[06:17] | There is only one way out… via the rings. | 我们只有一个办法出去. 通过传送环 |
[06:20] | We would then have to elude hundreds of Tok’ra. | 那我们要逃过几百个托克拉的追击. |
[06:23] | I, for one, don’t want to hurt any of them. | 我,至少我,不想伤害他们中的任一个. |
[06:26] | Look, I’m not too thrilled about hurting anyone either. | 瞧,我同样讨厌猎杀任何人. |
[06:30] | But keep in mind these people wanna make you a host! | 但是记住这些人想让你成为宿主! |
[06:33] | You said the Jolinar-in-the-head deal | 你说过成为尧力纳的宿主 |
[06:36] | was one of the worst things to happen to you. | 是你遇到的最糟糕的事. |
[06:39] | That’s before I understood it better. If I wasn’t fighting her… | 那是在更好的理解她之前,如果我没有和她对抗. |
[06:44] | and I knew what it meant for Jolinar to be a Tok’ra, | 如果我知道对尧力纳来说托克拉意味着什么, |
[06:47] | it might’ve been… | 那将会. |
[06:48] | I don’t know… enlightening. | 我不知道. 完全不一样. |
[06:53] | I need to see Garshaw! | 我需要见嘎夏! |
[06:59] | What? | 什么? |
[07:00] | What is the one thing that they need the most? | 他们最想要的是什么? |
[07:05] | Well, hosts, which we can’t give them. | 宿主,我们不能给他们. |
[07:09] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[07:13] | You said the symbiote can cure most problems in a human. | 你说过共生体能治愈人类的疾病. |
[07:15] | Yes. | 是的. |
[07:17] | Does that include cancer? | 那包括癌症? |
[07:19] | What is cancer? | 什么是癌症? |
[07:22] | It’s a disease in humans where the cells | 这是人类的一种疾病, |
[07:25] | grow out of control. You get tumours… | 细胞成长不受控制,发展成肿瘤. |
[07:28] | Oh, yes. It’s a common ailment amongst your species. | 是的,通常对你们来说的常见的疾病 |
[07:31] | We cure it all the time. | 我们几乎都可以治愈 |
[07:34] | Colonel, I think we should at least try to offer it to my dad. | 上校,我认为我们应该试试提供给我父亲. |
[07:46] | We might have a host for you. | 我们可以为你们提供宿主. |
[07:48] | – You have a host for Selmak? – Yes. My father. | – 你们可以为塞尔麦克提供宿主? – 是的,我的父亲. |
[07:53] | He’s got cancer and if Selmak can save his life, | 他患了癌症,如果塞尔麦克可以救他, |
[07:56] | I think he’d be willing to try it. | 我认为他会愿意试试. |
[07:58] | But you have to let us go back. | 但是你必须让我们回去. |
[08:03] | I will let two of you go. | 我会让你们两个离开. |
[08:05] | But the rest will remain to ensure that you will return. | 但是剩下的要留下来确保你会回来. |
[08:22] | Colonel, where’s SG-3? They were meant to extract only Captain Carter. | 上校,SG-3在哪里? 他们只是通知召回卡特上尉. |
[08:26] | General, we need to talk. | 将军,我们需要谈谈. |
[08:32] | Captain Carter… | 卡特上尉. |
[08:35] | I am truly sorry about your father, … | 对你的父亲我感到很抱歉,. |
[08:38] | but I have to question the wisdom of what you’re suggesting here. | 但是对你的提议我不得不质疑你的智慧. |
[08:44] | From what I’ve seen, … | 就我所知道的,. |
[08:47] | this won’t exactly be saving his life. | 不会为了拯救他的性命, |
[08:49] | It’ll be more like giving his body to a Goa’uld. | 而是把他的身体交给勾阿呜. |
[08:52] | No, sir, more like letting one share it. | 不,长官,更象是和人一起分享. |
[08:56] | Jacob knows a lot about Earth, about the US military. | 雅各布知道很多关于地球,关于美国军队的事情. |
[09:00] | We would be handing over that information to the Goa’uld. | 这会把这些信息告诉给勾阿呜. |
[09:03] | – To the Tok’ra. – You sure there’s a difference? | – 是托克拉. – 你认为有区别吗? |
[09:07] | Oh, yes, sir, there is. | 是的,长官,有区别 |
[09:08] | I won’t even pretend to understand what it is, but there is one. | 我不会假装说我明白这些区别,但确实是有 |
[09:12] | One minute you’re talking to a Goa’uld, | 一会你在和一个勾阿呜谈话 |
[09:15] | the next, a regular… guy… person. | 一会又是和正常人在说话. |
[09:17] | – Host. – Host. | – 宿主. – 宿主. |
[09:20] | How do you know it isn’t a trick? | 你怎么知道不是一个陷阱? |
[09:22] | The Goa’uld have spoken as humans before. | 勾阿呜也曾象人类一样说话. |
[09:24] | Well, if these were your everyday, | 如果他们就是我们平常 |
[09:26] | run-of-the-mill, greasy-assed Goa’uld, … | 所说的勾阿呜,. |
[09:29] | we would be their host already. | 我们早已经变成了宿主. |
[09:31] | They were holding you prisoner. | 他们囚禁了你们, |
[09:33] | Still are holding SG-3 and the rest of your team! | 上校 还有SG-3以及其他队员! |
[09:37] | Only temporarily, sir. | 只是暂时的,长官 |
[09:39] | They thought it was to protect us as much as them. | 他们认为是在保护我们. |
[09:46] | Yeah, I didn’t buy that one myself, sir. | 是的,长官,我也这么认为. |
[09:50] | General Hammond, please. I know my father would want to do this. | 哈蒙德将军,我知道我的父亲也希望如此. |
[09:55] | He would have the chance to liaise between ourselves | 他有可能成为联络我们 |
[09:58] | and possibly the most important ally we will ever have. | 与我们至今为止最重要的盟友的机会 |
[10:27] | I would like to take this opportunity | 我想借这个机会 |
[10:29] | to express my admiration for your cause. | 表达我对你敬仰. |
[10:31] | – It is both honourable and brave. – Thank you, Jaffa. | – 是光荣的,勇敢的. – 谢谢,贾法. |
[10:35] | I must say I feel the same about you. To break from Apophis… | 我必须说我对你也有同样的感觉. 离开阿波菲斯. |
[10:39] | and then turn to fight him shows great conviction of character. | 然后与他们开战,这显示了你坚定的信念 |
[10:46] | Master Garshaw, | 嘎夏大人, |
[10:47] | we just received word from our scout in the Shoran’ka quadrant. | 我们刚刚收到侦察队所发回的信息. |
[10:50] | The Goa’uld System Lords… | 勾阿呜系统统治者. |
[10:52] | have been told where we are. They’ve sent two mother ships. | 已经知道我们在哪. 他们已经派了两艘主战舰 |
[10:55] | – When will they arrive? – Within the day. | – 他们什么时候到达? – 一天内. |
[10:58] | Perhaps hours. | 也许几小时. |
[11:00] | Start the evacuation! | 开始疏散! |
[11:22] | Clear the room, people. | 请大家出去. |
[11:31] | I told you not to recall her. | 我告诉你不要召回她. |
[11:37] | I’m happy to see you, too, Dad. | 我很高兴见到你,爸爸. |
[11:41] | You wanted to know what Captain Carter does. | 你想知道卡特上尉做什么. |
[11:44] | I thought she could tell you herself. | 我认为她可以自己告诉你. |
[11:46] | Yeah? What happened to the classification? | 是吗? 分类进行的怎么样? |
[11:50] | It’s still classified, but you just got clearance. | 还在进行中,但你要休息好 |
[11:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:01] | Well, believe it or not, we need your help, Dad. | 不管相不相信,我们需要你的帮助,爸爸 |
[12:10] | The Pentagon wants me to deliver a message to God when I get up there? | 五角大楼要我给上帝带口信吗? |
[12:14] | – Not exactly. – Well, I don’t plan to see the other guy. | – 不完全是. – 好吧,我不打算见其他任何人. |
[12:18] | Dad, have you ever heard of the Stargate programme? | 爸爸,你以前听过星际之门计划吗? |
[12:21] | No. | 没有. |
[12:22] | Is that one of your satellites? | 是你们的一个卫星吗? |
[12:24] | No, Dad. That was just a cover. | 不,爸爸,那只是掩饰. |
[12:27] | No kidding. I never would have guessed. | 别开玩笑,我不相信 |
[12:31] | What is it that’s so great… | 是什么这么了不起. |
[12:33] | you don’t want me to get you into the astronaut programme? | 会让你不愿意参加宇航员计划? |
[12:37] | Well, this is gonna be a lot for you to take in at once. | 好吧,我知道一次告诉你确实难以接受. |
[12:40] | Stop beating around the bush. What do you do? | 别兜圈子,你是做什么的? |
[12:45] | I travel to other planets. Much farther away than any astronaut goes. | 我到其他的星球去 比现在宇航员所能到达的地方远得多. |
[12:51] | So you’re not gonna tell me the truth here. | 那么你是不想和我说实话. |
[12:54] | She is telling you the truth, Jacob. | 她说的是真的,雅各布. |
[12:59] | She goes to other planets? | 她到其它的星球去? |
[13:01] | What… like in simulations? | 就象. 就像是模拟训练? |
[13:03] | No, in reality. | 不,是真的. |
[13:09] | We discovered a piece of alien technology. | 我们发现了一项外星技术. |
[13:12] | It can send us to thousands of planets all over the galaxy. | 它可以把我们送到银河系其它的星球去. |
[13:15] | You’re not kidding, are you? | 你没开玩笑? |
[13:19] | No. | 没有. |
[13:20] | Holy Hannah! | 上帝啊! |
[13:28] | So… | 那么. |
[13:29] | what do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么? |
[13:31] | Well, we’d like you to travel to one of these planets with us. | 好吧,我们希望带你去一个星球. |
[13:35] | – Why? So I can die there? – No. | – 为什么? 让我死在那? – 不是的 |
[13:38] | Actually, I’m hoping what we want you to do will cure your cancer. | 事实上,我们希望我们所让你做的可以治愈你的癌症. |
[13:44] | They have a cure there? | 他们那可以治好癌症吗? |
[13:51] | What’s the catch? | 什么意思? |
[13:55] | It’s a doozie, Jacob. I won’t lie to you on that. | 是真的,雅各布. 我不会骗你. |
[14:06] | Chevron six locked. | 符号 6号 编码 |
[14:17] | – So this is the alien thing you found? – Yep. | – 那么这就是你们发现的外星装置? – 是的. |
[14:21] | And it sends you to other planets? | 就是它把你们送到其它星球? |
[14:27] | Chevron seven locked. | 符号 7号 锁定 |
[14:33] | – How about them apples, huh? – Incredible. | – 它怎么样,恩? – 难以置信. |
[14:37] | Let’s go, Dad. | 我们走,爸爸. |
[14:51] | Does it… What’s it feel like? | 这是.这是什么感觉? |
[14:54] | You’ve handled worse, Dad. | 你曾经历过更糟的,爸爸. |
[14:57] | It’s a piece of cake, sir. | 小意思,长官. |
[15:14] | – You do that a lot? – Yeah, once or twice a week. | – 你经常这样? – 是的,一周两到三次. |
[15:18] | It beats a shuttle on the back of a rocket! | 比火箭强多了! |
[15:21] | Goes a lot further, too. | 往里走. |
[15:26] | You know, I was expecting a little greeting party or something. | 你知道,我以为有一个小小的欢迎派队. |
[15:30] | You sure this is another planet? It looks like Earth. | 你肯定这是另一个星球? 就象地球. |
[15:33] | We figured the Stargate system | 我们认为星际之门 |
[15:35] | was built specifically to transport humans | 是专门为了运送人类 |
[15:38] | or something close to humans in physiology. | 或在生理上与人类比较接近的. |
[15:40] | So it seems to go mostly to places | 所以它连上的地方的环境 |
[15:43] | where the environment supports human life. | 都很适合人类. |
[16:14] | – Makepeace… – Carry on. | – 梅克皮斯. – 继续干. |
[16:16] | what the heck’s going on? | 这到底怎么了? |
[16:18] | – We’re free! – Then why are you still here? | – 我们被放了! – 那么你们怎么还在这里? |
[16:22] | We want to be allies, right? So we’re helping with the evacuation. | 我们想成为同盟,不是吗? 所以我们帮助他们疏散. |
[16:27] | What evacuation? | 什么疏散? |
[16:29] | Come on, I’ll explain as we go. | 来吧,我来解释给你听. |
[16:40] | Dad, this is Teal’c. Teal’c, this is my father. | 爸爸,这是提亚克. 提亚克,这是我父亲. |
[16:43] | It is an honour. | 很荣幸. |
[16:53] | This is where they’ve been stacking our stuff. | 我们把东西都塞在这里. |
[17:07] | Chel nok’n. | Chel nok’n. |
[17:08] | Direct translation – “very cool”. | 直接翻译”很酷”. |
[17:12] | Wanna tell me what’s going on? | 想告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[17:14] | They’re evacuating so we’re free to go. | 他们在疏散所以我们就自由了. |
[17:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:18] | The System Lords are ready to attack. | 勾阿呜系统统治者准备攻击 |
[17:21] | The Goa’uld mother ships are on the way. | 勾阿呜的主力战舰马上将到达. |
[17:32] | Where’s Garshaw? | 嘎夏在哪? |
[17:34] | – We last saw her in the Council chamber. – All right, boys, let’s go. | – 我们最后见到她在会议室. – 好 ,伙计们,我们走. |
[17:40] | – Call if you need me. – Thanks. | – 需要时联系我. – 谢谢 |
[17:54] | You have returned. | 你回来了. |
[17:57] | Yes. This is my father – Jacob Carter. | 是的,这是我的父亲,雅各布 卡特. |
[18:00] | Honoured. | 很荣幸. |
[18:03] | I am Martouf. You have a very special daughter. | 我是玛图夫. 你有一个很特别的女儿. |
[18:06] | Why does he talk like that? | 他为什么那样说话? |
[18:10] | He’s a Tok’ra, Dad. I told you about them. | 他是托克拉,爸爸,我告诉过你. |
[18:13] | Oh. So these are the aliens you were telling me about? | 这些就是你所告诉我的那些外星人? |
[18:17] | Well, I don’t know if I’d call them aliens. | 好吧,我不知道我是否称他们为外星人. |
[18:21] | Sort of half alien, I guess. The outside is human… | 一半是外星人,我认为外表是人类. |
[18:24] | and the inside is shared between a human and a symbiote. | 里面是人和共生体共同分享. |
[18:28] | Martouf is two different souls, I guess, sharing the same body. | 玛图夫是有两个灵魂,我认为在分享同一个身体. |
[18:31] | And that’s what you want me to become? | 这就是你希望变成的? |
[18:39] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[18:44] | So fill me in. How’d the System Lords find ’em? | 那么让我搞清楚. 系统系统者是怎么发现他们的? |
[18:47] | – That is unknown. – You talking about a spy here, or what? | – 不知道 – 你是说这里有间谍或什么? |
[18:51] | If that’s the case, | 如果是那样, |
[18:52] | moving to another planet’s not gonna do them much good. | 移到另一个星球也不见得有用 |
[18:55] | Teal’c, you know those tele-ball things? | 提亚克,你知道电视球吗? |
[18:58] | – The long-range communications device. – How small can they be? | – 远距离交流设备. – 可以有多小? |
[19:02] | Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. | 小得足够放到你的手掌. |
[19:12] | I’m not sure I can do this, Sam. | 我觉得我做不到,山姆. |
[19:16] | No one wants to pressure you. The decision is yours. | 没人会强迫你,由你自己做决定 |
[19:20] | But, before deciding, | 但是,在决定之前, |
[19:21] | might I suggest you take time to get to know the symbiote… | 我建议你了解下共生体. |
[19:25] | that wishes to blend with you? | 那个希望和你融合的共生体? |
[19:32] | This is her? | 是她吗? |
[19:34] | Actually, you only see the host. The symbiote’s inside her. | 事实上,你只看到了宿主 共生体在她体内. |
[19:39] | Inside her? | 她体内? |
[19:41] | Talk to her, Dad. Get to know her. | 和她说话,爸爸,了解她. |
[19:46] | If you agree to the blending, we could be together for… | 如果你同意融合,我们可以一起. |
[19:51] | a very long time. | 生存很长时间. |
[19:57] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来很不好. |
[19:59] | You are no vision of beauty yourself, sir. | 你没有看到自己的美丽,先生. |
[20:18] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 很好,很好. |
[20:24] | I’m the one to whom you should be talking. | 你应该和我谈谈. |
[20:29] | You are the one I’m talking to. Why did your voice change like that? | 我正在和你交谈,为什么你的声音会变成那样? |
[20:33] | That’s the host talking now. | 那是因为宿主在控制的缘故 |
[20:36] | I am Saroosh. | 我是瑟露叙. |
[20:38] | I’m in the position to help you most. | 我现在是最能帮助你的. |
[20:41] | How’s that? | 怎样? |
[20:42] | I will die. | 我会死. |
[20:45] | Selmak will live on. | 塞尔麦克会继续活下去. |
[20:47] | You will take my place as host. | 你将代替我成为宿主. |
[20:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[20:53] | Selmak is a wonderful Tok’ra. | 塞尔麦克是一个非常不错的托克拉. |
[20:57] | She is selfless and caring. | 她很无私而且具有同情心. |
[20:59] | She’s good company. She has a wonderful sense of humour. | 她是一个很好的伙伴,她有不错的幽默感. |
[21:03] | Well, that’s good, Dad. You can sit around for hours | 那很好,爸爸 你可以一个人坐几个小时, |
[21:06] | cracking yourself up. | 自己和自己开心. |
[21:08] | That’s funny. | 有意思. |
[21:10] | She’s not far wrong. | 她说得差不多. |
[21:13] | I’ve had almost 200 years of laughter thanks to Selmak. | 由于塞尔麦克,这200年来我都很开心. |
[21:18] | I’m biased, of course, … | 当然,我有偏见. |
[21:20] | but I believe Selmak is among the best educated of the Tok’ra. | 但是我相信塞尔麦克是托克拉中最有教养的. |
[21:26] | You will probably be overwhelmed… | 在你和她融合后,你会被她的. |
[21:29] | with the knowledge and wisdom you will gain upon blending. | 智慧以及知识所征服. |
[21:33] | So I get all of this thing, this, uh… | 那么我会得到所有这些东西,呃. |
[21:35] | – What did you call it in her head? – Symbiote. | – 你们称她脑中的是? – 共生体. |
[21:38] | Yeah. I get all its memories and stuff? | 是的,我会得到它所有的记忆? |
[21:41] | Yeah, Dad, something like that. | 是的,爸爸,是这样的. |
[21:43] | But I won’t deceive you, sir. | 但我不会欺骗你,先生. |
[21:46] | We have some pretty awful things buried in our memory. | 在我们的记忆中有些很可怕的事情. |
[21:49] | Such as? | 比如? |
[21:52] | Oh, memories of… | 关于. |
[21:54] | countless Goa’uld atrocities. | 勾阿呜数不尽的暴行. |
[21:58] | The loss of the host before me. | 在我之前失去的宿主. |
[22:01] | And you will feel the mourning for my loss. | 你会因为我的失去而感到悲伤. |
[22:07] | Will you excuse me, ma’am? | 对不起,女士 |
[22:14] | Oh, man… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:17] | I didn’t want my future | 我不想我的将来 |
[22:19] | I guess you could call her “soul mate” – to see me like this. | 我想你可以称她为”心灵伙伴”,看到我这样 |
[22:23] | Dad, you don’t have to do this. | 爸爸,你不必这么做. |
[22:26] | Yes, I do. | 不,我必须这么做. |
[22:28] | My only other choice is death. And that’s not acceptable. | 我没有选择. |
[22:32] | Look, … | 瞧,. |
[22:34] | don’t worry. It’s not just hearing all that stuff that made me sick. | 别担心 我不是因为听到这些而感到不舒服, |
[22:38] | It’s the chemo. | 是身体的问题. |
[22:39] | And the trip through that damn Stargate thing. | 还有通过该死的星际之门. |
[22:44] | It’s OK. This is a lot of weird information for anyone to take in. | 没关系 对任何人来说这些听起来都很古怪, |
[22:49] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我,我明白. |
[22:52] | OK. | 好. |
[23:02] | – Garshaw? – What can I do for you? | – 嘎夏? – 有什么要帮忙的? |
[23:09] | I think you might have a spy in your ranks. | 我认为在你的军队里有间谍. |
[23:12] | Nonsense. The Tok’ra are loyal for life. | 不可能,托克拉终生忠贞不渝 |
[23:15] | How then were you located by the System Lords? | 那你们是怎么被系统统治者所发现的? |
[23:18] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么发现我们的? |
[23:19] | Well, we did have a spy in our ranks. | 好吧,我们觉得你们的军队里有间谍. |
[23:22] | Jolinar of Malk-shur – through Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉是通过马克修的尧力纳知道 |
[23:25] | I suppose you know the name of this spy? | 我想你应该知道间谍是指什么? |
[23:29] | Got a pretty good idea. | 我很明白. |
[23:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[23:33] | I don’t want to point fingers, but I’d keep my eye on Cordesh. | 我不想指指点点,但我一直注意阔代叙. |
[23:37] | Cordesh? Why do you say that? | 阔代叙?为什么是他? |
[23:39] | You folks make a habit of walking around | 你的伙计们总习惯于 |
[23:42] | with those little tele-ball… | 带着一个很小的电视球走来走去. |
[23:44] | What are they? | 那是什么? |
[23:45] | – Long-range communications devices. – We don’t have those. | – 一种远距离交流设备. – 我们没有这些. |
[23:48] | We have no use for them. The system is not secure. | 我们没有使用这些东西 它不安全. |
[23:52] | Well, your buddy Cordesh has one. | 好吧,你的伙计阔代叙有一个这样的东西. |
[23:55] | Tok’ra kree! | 托克拉 可里! |
[23:57] | Kree! | 可里! |
[23:59] | Tajak Cordesh kree! | Tajak Cordesh kree! |
[24:01] | – Tullah kree! – You guys stay here. | – 图拉 可里! – 你们留在这. |
[24:07] | We’ll stay here. | 我们待在这. |
[24:13] | Cordesh! You must come with me and face questioning. | 阔代叙! 你必须和我回去,面对问题. |
[24:17] | I am not what I appear to be. | 我并不像我看起来这样. |
[24:20] | Cordesh is no longer. | 不在是阔代叙了. |
[24:24] | I couldn’t stop him. I’m as guilty as he was! | 我不能阻止他,我和他一样有罪! |
[24:28] | You must leave the tunnel and explain yourself, Cordesh. | 你必须离开隧道,并解释清楚,阔代叙. |
[24:32] | I don’t deserve to remain among the Tok’ra. | 我不值得再托克拉中活下去了. |
[24:35] | Agh! | 啊! |
[24:42] | Ouch! | 哇噢. |
[24:50] | OK. | 好. |
[24:52] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么? |
[24:55] | First, Selmak would like to interview you. | 首先,塞尔麦克想面试你. |
[24:58] | Huh? | 啊? |
[25:00] | If I am to spend the next hundred or more years… | 如果我将和你一起. |
[25:04] | with you as my host, … | 生活几百年,. |
[25:06] | do you not think I have the right to decide if I even like you? | 你认为我有权利知道我是否喜欢你吗? |
[25:13] | What’s not to like? Just ask my daughter, I’m a teddy bear. | 不喜欢又怎样? 问问我女儿,我是玩具熊. |
[25:16] | Oh, yeah. Real teddy bear. | 是的,真的是玩具熊. |
[25:19] | How do you feel about the Goa’uld? | 你对勾阿呜感觉怎样? |
[25:23] | Well, you’re the first one I’ve met. | 好吧,你是我第一个遇到的. |
[25:26] | I am not a Goa’uld! | 我不是勾阿呜! |
[25:29] | – Ah. Trick question? – Remember, Dad… | – 啊,陷阱? – 记着,爸爸. |
[25:32] | I tried to explain the difference. | 我曾给你解释过区别. |
[25:35] | Right. I apologise. I guess I’ve never met a Goa’uld before. | 好的,我道歉,我想我从没见过勾阿呜. |
[25:39] | From what Sam and her people tell me, | 从山姆和其他人告诉我, |
[25:41] | I don’t think I’d like them much. | 我想我不怎么喜欢他们. |
[25:51] | Tell me, sir, are you a good man? | 告诉我,先生,你是一个好人吗? |
[25:58] | – You’re kidding, right? – No. | – 你在开玩笑,是吗? – 没有. |
[26:01] | We’ll be spending the rest of our lives together. | 我们将会一起度过我们的以后的日子 |
[26:04] | Look… | 瞧. |
[26:06] | Forgive me for being blunt, … | 原谅我的粗鲁,. |
[26:12] | but you’re dying, right? | 但是你要死了,不是吗? |
[26:14] | My host is, yes. | 我的宿主是的. |
[26:16] | And you’ll die with her unless you and I… | 你也会死除非你和我 . |
[26:19] | What did you call it? Blend, right? | 叫.?融合,是吗? |
[26:22] | – Yes. – And I’ll die, too, unless we do this. | – 是的. – 而我也会死,除非我们融合. |
[26:26] | So good man, bad man – what difference does it make? | 那么好人,坏人,有什么区别? |
[26:30] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择. |
[26:31] | I don’t mind telling you the whole idea… | 我不介意告诉你这个主意. |
[26:34] | scares the hell out of me. | 把我吓坏了. |
[26:37] | So, can we just get it over with? | 那么,我们可以克服吗? |
[26:42] | I have decided I like you. | 我认为我喜欢你. |
[26:46] | Super. | 好极了. |
[26:48] | But I must be sure that you understand. | 但是我必须让你明白. |
[26:51] | There will be no turning back. | 这是没有回头路的. |
[26:53] | I cannot blend with you, cure your disease, and leave. | 我不能和你融合,治愈你的病,然后离开. |
[26:58] | To do so would probably kill us both. | 这样做会使我们两个都死亡. |
[27:01] | I understand. | 我明白. |
[27:03] | But let me ask you something. After we do this, | 但是让我问你些事,我们融合后, |
[27:06] | will I be able to talk to my daughter? | 我可以和我女儿交谈吗? |
[27:09] | The way Saroosh talked to you, yes. | 就象瑟露叙和你交谈一样 |
[27:12] | But you and your daughter must understand… | 但是你和你女儿必须明白. |
[27:16] | the blending may not work at all. | 融合可能会失败. |
[27:19] | I am very weak… | 我很虚弱. |
[27:21] | and the damage to your body… | 而且对你身体的伤害. |
[27:24] | may be too extensive. | 可能很大. |
[27:28] | In other words, we might die anyway. | 换句话说,我们可能会死. |
[27:31] | Yes. | 是的. |
[27:41] | Then can you give me five with my kid? | 你能让我和女儿谈谈吗? |
[27:43] | Of course. | 当然. |
[27:50] | We must hurry. We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们必须快点,我们没有太多时间了. |
[27:54] | Listen, Sam… | 听着,山姆. |
[27:58] | I was never good at this stuff. | 我从不擅长说这些. |
[28:00] | – Dad, you don’t have to say anything. – You gotta know one thing… | – 爸爸,你什么都不必说. – 你要知道一件事. |
[28:04] | How proud I am of you. | 我为你骄傲. |
[28:07] | I’m not good at saying that enough. | 我说得不好. |
[28:09] | I think you just said it pretty well. | 我认为你刚才说的很好. |
[28:12] | Even when I thought you were this whiz satellite geek, … | 甚至以前我以为你是什么卫星上的小丑. |
[28:17] | I was proud. | 我也很骄傲. |
[28:21] | That’s all I want to say. | 这就是我想说的. |
[28:23] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢,爸爸. |
[28:28] | Hey! I know I’m a pain in the ass! | 嘿! 我知道我是个讨厌鬼! |
[28:33] | Maybe this Tok’ra lady will sand off some of the rough edges. | 也许这个托克拉女士会让我变得好些. |
[28:37] | – It might be a good thing, right? – Could be. | – 会很好的,不是吗? – 也许是的. |
[28:41] | But the longer we wait, the less the chances. | 我们耽误的时间越长机会越小. |
[28:46] | OK, what do I do? | 好,要我做什么? |
[28:49] | Cordesh must be guilty or he would not have allowed himself to die. | 阔代叙应该很内疚,否则他不会允许自己自杀. |
[28:53] | – He had a choice? – I must thank you. | – 他有选择吗? – 我必须感谢你. |
[28:55] | You may have saved the Tok’ra a great many losses. | 你们为托克拉拯救了很多性命. |
[28:58] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢. |
[29:00] | – But you still have nothing to offer us. – What?! | – 但是你还是不能提供我们任何东西. – 什么?! |
[29:04] | – Well, actually, I think we do. – Do we? | – 好,事实上,我想我们可以做到. – 是吗? |
[29:07] | The one thing you need most we could provide – hosts. | 你们需要的唯一东西我们可以提供 – 宿主. |
[29:11] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[29:12] | Well, if it works for Sam’s father, | 好吧,如果对山姆的父亲可以行得通 |
[29:15] | there must be other people in similar situations. | 那一定还有很多象他父亲一样的情况. |
[29:21] | It’s worth exploring. | 值得探讨. |
[29:23] | It is. | 是的. |
[29:33] | We do not enter our host through the back of the neck. | 我们不从宿主脖子背后出来. |
[29:37] | This leaves a scar that many of us find very unsettling. | 这样会留下一个伤疤,这让我们都很不安. |
[29:40] | Why don’t the Goa’uld do this? | 勾阿呜为什么不这样做? |
[29:42] | So they don’t remember the horror… | 那么他们在照镜子的时候. |
[29:43] | on their host’s face whenever they look in a mirror. | 他们就会忘记宿主脸上的恐惧. |
[29:47] | You must step away, Captain Carter. | 你应该离开点,卡特上尉. |
[29:52] | Goodbye, kid. | 再见,孩子 |
[29:54] | See you soon, Dad. | 很快见到你,爸爸. |
[30:02] | Now what? | 现在怎么样? |
[30:04] | Kiss me. | 吻我. |
[30:06] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑,是吗? |
[30:10] | No, I’m not. | 没有 . |
[30:37] | Goodbye, dear friend. | 再见,朋友. |
[30:47] | He’s alive. | 他活着. |
[30:53] | Is he OK? | 他还好吗? |
[30:56] | He’s very sick and Selmak is weak. | 他病得很重,塞尔麦克也很虚弱 |
[30:59] | She may not have the strength to heal him. | 她可能没有力量治愈他. |
[31:01] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 我们可以做些什么? |
[31:05] | Nothing. Only time will tell. | 没有,只有等. |
[31:11] | The Goa’uld ships are dropping from hyperspace. | 勾阿呜的飞船正从多维空间过来. |
[31:14] | They will start attacking within hours. | 他们会在几小时内开始进攻. |
[31:17] | Garshaw orders that we must destroy the complex. | 嘎夏命令我们摧毁这里. |
[31:20] | We need time! | 我们需要时间! |
[31:22] | – Can we move him? – If we do so, it will kill them. | – 我们能移动他吗? – 如果我们这么做了,将会杀了他们. |
[31:45] | Excuse me. | 等等. |
[31:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[31:55] | I’ll apologise if I’m wrong. | 如果我错了我道歉. |
[32:02] | Cordesh had one of these. | 阔代叙也有一个这样的. |
[32:07] | So there are two spies. | 那么这有两个间谍. |
[32:11] | Or not. | 也许不是. |
[32:14] | Cordesh said he wasn’t who he appeared to be. | 阔代叙说他并不是他看上去的样子. |
[32:17] | Goa’uld can jump host to hide, | 勾阿呜可以在宿主之间跳跃选择, |
[32:19] | much as Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 和尧力纳非常象. |
[32:21] | Cordesh? | 阔代叙? |
[32:23] | The plague that is the Tok’ra will soon be wiped out! | 托克拉马上会被消灭干净! |
[32:27] | To think I once called you my friend, Cordesh! | 想想我曾把你当做朋友 ,阔代叙! |
[32:30] | But I want you to know… the System Lords will fall, … | 但是我想你知道. 系统统治这会失败,. |
[32:34] | but you won’t be alive to see it. | 但你活不到那天了. |
[32:36] | Attempt to remove Cordesh from the host without harming her. | 将阔代叙移出宿主而不要伤害她 |
[32:40] | And put this traitor in one of the vanishing tunnels! | 把叛徒送到消失的隧道! |
[32:51] | I believe I shall be… proud to call you friend. | 我相信我以有你这样的伙伴为荣. |
[33:14] | Martouf, all tunnels but this one and the escape tunnel have vanished. | 玛图夫,所有的隧道除了这个都已经消失了. |
[33:19] | All the other Tok’ra have gone to the new home world. We must go. | 其他所有的的托克拉已经到另一个世界去了,我们该走了. |
[33:22] | – What about my father? – When and if he awakens… | – 我父亲怎么办? – 当他,如果他醒来了. |
[33:26] | Selmak knows where we’ll be. He can follow. | 塞尔麦克知道我们在哪,他会跟来的. |
[33:28] | – But the Goa’uld will capture him. – If he’s captured, … | – 但是勾阿呜会抓住他. – 如果他被抓了,. |
[33:32] | he will die before he will reveal our whereabouts. | 在他说出我们的位置前,他会死. |
[33:35] | – Then take him with you. – Or we’ll take him. | – 那么把他带着. – 或者我们带着他. |
[33:37] | To transport him now, he will die. He needs to remain stationary… | 如果现在移动他 ,他会死. 他需要保持静止. |
[33:41] | until Selmak has completed her repairs. | 直到塞尔麦克完成他的修补工作. |
[33:44] | – We can’t just leave him here! – I will remain with him. | – 我们不能丢下他! – 我会和他一起. |
[33:48] | If I can get him out, I will. If not, … | 如果我能带他出去,我会做到,如果不行,. |
[33:50] | I will allow the vanishing tunnels to consume us | 在勾阿呜到达之前, |
[33:53] | before the Goa’uld get here. | 我会让消失的隧道把我们也吞噬掉. |
[33:55] | You cannot die in this way. We must leave now! | 你不能这样死. 我们现在必须离开! |
[33:57] | – I’ll stay. – You are even more vulnerable… | – 我会留下来. – 你甚至更容易受攻击. |
[34:00] | since you contain the memories of Jolinar. | 因为你有尧力纳的记忆. |
[34:04] | I cannot allow you to stay. We must go now. | 我不能让你留下. 我们现在必须离开. |
[34:08] | – She’s right, Captain. We have to go. – With respect, … | – 她是对的,上尉,我们必须离开. – 对不起,. |
[34:11] | no, sir. I am not leaving him here. | 我不会离开他. |
[34:16] | We will both remain. | 我们会留下, |
[34:17] | I will assure that we will not be taken by the Goa’uld. | 我会保证我们不会被勾阿呜抓到. |
[34:21] | Please, Colonel. | 拜托,上校. |
[34:24] | I need to be here. | 我需要待在这. |
[34:29] | Right. Daniel. Teal’c. | 好的,丹尼尔,提亚克. |
[34:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[34:45] | We may not have much time | 勾阿呜马上就要来了, |
[34:46] | before the Goa’uld come through and block our gate. | 在他们封锁我们的通道前 我们没有多少时间了 |
[34:49] | We can take you to Earth and send you on from there. | 我们带你回地球,然后从那再送你走. |
[34:52] | Daniel, start dialling home. | 丹尼尔,开始拨号. |
[34:55] | – What about Carter? – O’Neill! | – 卡特怎么办? – 欧尼尔! |
[35:03] | Dial! | 快拨! |
[35:39] | I hope I’ve done the right thing bringing him here. | 我希望我带他来是对的. |
[35:42] | From what I understand, the alternative was no better. | 就我看来,没有更好的选择了. |
[35:47] | True. | 是的. |
[35:55] | – Can your man defend them in an attack? – Only minimally. | – 你的伙计在攻击的时候保护他们吗? – 只是很小程度的. |
[35:58] | Garshaw, what will Martouf do | 嘎夏,如果勾阿呜靠得太近, |
[36:01] | if the Goa’uld get too close? | 玛图夫会怎么做? |
[36:03] | At the risk of capture, | 为了避免被捕, |
[36:05] | Martouf will destroy the underground compound… | 玛图夫会毁掉地下的建筑. |
[36:08] | with himself and all your people with it. | 以及他和他身边的人. |
[36:19] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[36:22] | Martouf? | 玛图夫? |
[36:25] | I am here. | 我在这. |
[36:31] | Shall we not make our escape? | 我们是不是该逃跑了? |
[36:35] | – Yes, we should. – Is my dad in there somewhere? | – 是的. – 我爸爸在里面吗? |
[36:43] | I’m here, Sam. | 我在这,山姆. |
[36:46] | Oh, man! | 伙计! |
[36:47] | Talk about your hangover! | 谈谈你的宿醉! |
[36:50] | – How are you, Dad? – Awful. Headache the size of Kuwait. | – 你还好吗,爸爸? – 很糟,头疼得厉害. |
[36:54] | There’s too much stuff in here. | 那里塞有太多东西了. |
[36:57] | – Whoa! – What? | – 喔! – 什么? |
[37:01] | No more arthritis! | 没有关节炎了! |
[37:03] | Holy Hannah! No more arthritis! | 上帝! 没有关节炎了! |
[37:08] | We should leave as soon as possible. This way. | 我们必须马上离开. 这边. |
[37:37] | Still no SG-1 signal, sir. | 还是没有SG-1的信号,长官. |
[37:58] | Goa’uld are attempting to come through the gate. | 勾阿呜正试图从星门里过来. |
[38:01] | Not if I dial out first. | 除非我先拨号. |
[38:06] | We’ll go to Earth. You two can go wherever you need to from there. | 我们会去地球 你们两个可以从那里再到你们想去的地方. |
[38:19] | Did we open the gate or did they? | 我们要开门吗? |
[38:21] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择. |
[38:27] | Wait. | 等等. |
[38:30] | There’s the signal. | 有信号. |
[38:34] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门. |
[39:09] | I must give you thanks. | 我必须谢谢你们. |
[39:12] | You have saved my life and that of my new host. | 你们拯救了我以及我的新宿主 |
[39:15] | – We thank you. – This is wonderful news. | – 谢谢. – 那真是太好了. |
[39:19] | Yes. Can we talk to your host? | 是的,我们能和你的宿主谈谈吗? |
[39:28] | Ahem | 嗯哼…哼… |
[39:30] | So when the little fella inside me’s talking, | 那么当我里面的家伙说话的时候, |
[39:32] | do I sound like she does? | 和我是一样的吗? |
[39:34] | – That is correct. – That’s strange. | – 是的. – (雅各布) 感觉真怪. |
[39:37] | I can feel myself talking, but it’s not me saying the words. | 我能感觉我自己在说话,但是又不是我说的. |
[39:42] | – You know? – Don’t know. Take your word for it. | – 你知道吗? – 不知道,但你告诉了我 |
[39:45] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[39:48] | Well, … | 好吧,. |
[39:50] | considering I got one of those things inside me, pretty damn good! | 有个东西在我体内,真是棒极了! |
[39:54] | Listen, George… | 听着,乔治. |
[39:57] | Because of this blending thing… | 因为融合. |
[40:00] | I already know everything there is to know about the Tok’ra. | 我已经知道所有关于托克拉的事情. |
[40:06] | You made the right call. | 你做的很对. |
[40:09] | I hope so. | 我希望如此. |
[40:11] | I would be proud to serve as liaison | 我愿意成为地球 |
[40:13] | between the Earth and these people. | 和这些人之间的联系. |
[40:16] | Good. | 很好. |
[40:18] | On that note, | 这样的话, |
[40:19] | perhaps you can ask them to come with me to do a little debriefing. | 可能你可以叫他们过来和我做个简短的汇报. |
[40:23] | I’m afraid we cannot. We must go. | 恐怕不行,我们要走了. |
[40:27] | You are safe here. | 你在这很安全. |
[40:29] | Because of the spy, | 因为间谍, |
[40:30] | the Goa’uld may be at the site the Tok’ra have moved to. | 勾阿呜可能已经到达我们所搬去的地方. |
[40:33] | You can’t stay? | 你不能留下? |
[40:35] | No, we must stop the tunnels before they are grown. | 不行,在隧道生长之前我们必须停止它们. |
[40:38] | We must move the Tok’ra to yet another new home. | 我们必须把托克拉移到另一个地方, |
[40:41] | Do you have a dialling device? | 你们有传送的设备吗? |
[40:44] | Yeah, we slapped a little one together. | 是的,我们制造了一个. |
[40:47] | Hm. You made it yourself. | 你们自己造的. |
[40:50] | lmpressive. Will you show it to me? | 印象深刻,你们可以给我看看吗? |
[40:53] | I would like to put in the coordinates myself. | 我希望我们也可以造出自己的设备. |
[40:57] | This way. | 这边. |
[41:01] | I give you my word, | 我向你保证, |
[41:02] | I will watch over your father as if he were my own. | 我会向对待自己父亲那样照顾你父亲. |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[41:07] | – I look forward to seeing you again. – So do I. | – 希望能再见到你. – 我也是. |
[41:15] | It’s ironic, ain’t it? | 很讽刺,不是吗? |
[41:17] | What? | 什么? |
[41:19] | I was trying to find you a better assignment. | 我以前想给你找个更好的工作. |
[41:22] | Now you’ve found me the best one an old soldier could dream up. | 你现在找到一个老兵做梦都没想到的最棒的工作. |
[41:26] | Thanks, kid. | 谢谢你,孩子. |
[41:28] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢. |
[41:32] | – Do you have to go so soon? – Yeah, I have to go. | – 你必须现在走吗? – 是的,我必须走. |
[41:35] | Apparently, … | 很明显,. |
[41:37] | I’m the oldest and wisest among us. | 我是这里最老最有智慧的人. |
[41:52] | One day, the Tok’ra and the Tauri people | 有一天,托克拉以及塔瑞人们 |
[41:54] | will destroy the Goa’uld System Lords. | 会摧毁勾阿呜系统统治者 |
[41:57] | This will be a good day. | 那将是一个好日子. |
[42:03] | This box has a signature in it we can recognise. | 盒子里面有标记,我们会认出来. |
[42:06] | Send it through the gate and we’ll know you want to contact us. | 把它传送过来,我们就知道你们想与我们联系. |
[42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:12] | Come, Selmak. | 走,塞尔麦克. |
[42:15] | I love you. | 我爱你. |
[42:17] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你,爸爸. |
[42:25] | Oh, Selmak says… Let me see if I can translate this. | 塞尔麦克说.让我看看我是否能翻译这个. |
[42:29] | Don’t call us, … | 不要呼叫我们,. |
[42:31] | we’ll call you. | 我们会呼叫你. |