时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | It’s our hope that | 我们希望有一天 |
[00:19] | this material may one day help us fight the Goa’uld. | 这个材料能帮助我们对付勾阿呜. |
[00:22] | – What is it? – Trinium. | – 这是什么? – 氚(超重氢). |
[00:25] | Captain Conner and SG-1 1 discovered it | 康纳上尉和SG-11例行巡逻的时候 |
[00:27] | on a routine exploratory mission… | 在 PXY-887星球上发现的 |
[00:31] | I’ve heard about this. | 我听说过 |
[00:33] | It’s supposed to be 100 times lighter and stronger than steel. | 据说比铁轻100倍,坚实100倍 |
[00:37] | That’s raw Trinium, which is too brittle for manufacturing | 这是生氚(超重氢),由于杂质太多, |
[00:41] | because of its impurities. | 因此非常易碎 |
[00:42] | We commissioned SG-11 to extract more Trinium samples from the planet. | 我们委任SG-11从该星球上 多采集氚(超重氢)样本 |
[00:47] | As of this morning they are 48 hours overdue for the weekly check-in. | 到今天晚上,他们已经逾期48个小时 没有来报道了 |
[00:53] | It’s time to find out why. | 该去找找什么原因了. |
[00:55] | Any indigenous people on the planet? | 星球上有本地居民吗? |
[00:57] | Not according to a preliminary sweep by the UAV. | 经过无人机无人飞行器初步检查,没人 |
[01:01] | – Well, it is a big planet, sir. – True enough. | – 这星球很大 – 非常正确 |
[01:04] | Conner’s people have only scouted within a few miles of the base camp. | 康纳的人只检查了营地周围几英里的地方 |
[01:08] | They picked up no radio traffic, EM signatures. | 那里通讯不良 |
[01:12] | – No sign of any indigenous life at all. – | 没有生命迹象 |
[01:16] | Incoming traveller! | 外来连接 |
[01:17] | – SG-11’s returning. – Better be a damn good explanation! | – SG-11回来了 – 最好有个好解释! |
[01:40] | – Everyone all right? – Uh… | – 大家都好吗? – 呃. |
[01:44] | No. | 不 |
[01:45] | Nope. | 不 |
[01:47] | No. | 不 |
[01:55] | Oh… God… | 噢.天. |
[02:58] | Stargate.SG1-s02e13.Spirits | |
[03:05] | Hi, kids. | 大家好 |
[03:08] | We’re about ready to ship out, sir. You gonna be OK? | 我们要出发了 你的状况还好吗? |
[03:11] | I’m not dead, Captain. | 上尉,我跟死差不多了 |
[03:13] | Just grounded for a few days. | 现在不过拖延几天而已 |
[03:15] | – If the bulletproof glass hadn’t slowed it… – Oh, please. | – 如果没有玻璃没有减缓. – 别说了 |
[03:20] | – Aliens are always pokin’ me full of holes. – Right. | – 外星人在我身上戳了个洞 – 是的 |
[03:24] | You may like to know that the arrow was Native North American, … | 这个箭头像是北美土著部落的. |
[03:27] | but of advanced design. | 不过设计更先进 |
[03:29] | Our preliminary tests show it was made of pure forged Trinium. | 我们初步估计这是由纯氚(超重氢)锻造的 |
[03:34] | If Native Americans are on this planet, | 如果印地安人在这个星球 |
[03:36] | they’ve come a long way technologically. | 那他们科技非常发达 |
[03:39] | And we just marched in and started mining. | 我们才刚进入,开始采矿 |
[03:44] | I’ve just talked to the Pentagon. | 我刚刚跟无角大楼谈了 |
[03:46] | While they’re concerned about finding SG-11, | 寻找SG-11的时候 |
[03:49] | they also want to avoid further upsetting the indigenous people. | 他们也希望尽量不要惊扰星球上的居民 |
[03:53] | Meaning they don’t wanna risk losing the Trinium. | 也就是说他们不想冒失去氚(超重氢)的风险 |
[03:56] | Your secondary objective is to negotiate a mining treaty with them. | 你的下一个任务是跟他们协商 采矿协议 |
[04:00] | Obviously we started our relations on the wrong foot. | 很明显,我们给他们的印象不好 |
[04:04] | But that’s so rare, sir. | 不过这东西太珍贵了 |
[04:08] | Captain, as you are taking over command of SG-1 on this mission, | 上尉,在这次任务中,由你来接管SG-1. |
[04:12] | my superiors have ordered me to remind you to be diplomatic. | 上级让我提醒你一定要有策略 |
[04:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[04:18] | Just as I would be. | 我也会的 |
[04:24] | SG-1, you have a go. | SG-1,可以出发了 |
[04:30] | – Sam? – Colonel? | – 山姆? – 上校? |
[04:34] | First command. | 第一个命令 |
[04:37] | Cool. | 很酷 |
[04:39] | – I’ll do my best, sir. – I know you will, Captain. | – 我会尽力的 – 我相信你 |
[04:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:13] | Captain Carter, I am outside the blasting site. | 卡特上尉,我在爆炸区域外 |
[05:17] | It appears deserted. I will investigate further. | 看起来很荒凉 我会进一步调查的 |
[05:20] | Affirmative. At location now. | 收到,注意距离 |
[05:32] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[05:35] | Coffee’s boiled dry. | 咖啡被烧干了 |
[05:40] | “currently extracting an average of 47lbs of Trinium ore per day. “ | “目前每天提取平均47磅的氚(超重氢) |
[05:44] | “To increase our production fourfold, | 根据工程师要求, |
[05:47] | as the engineers have requested, a… “ | 为了产量翻4番” |
[05:50] | It’s a requisition request from Captain Conner. | 这是康纳上尉的申请报告 |
[05:53] | He just stops in mid-sentence. | 句子写到一半就没了 |
[05:55] | Looks like they all stopped what they were doing and just left. | 他们似乎突然停下手头的工作 然后离开了 |
[06:00] | I found no sign of struggle at the blast site. | 爆炸区域没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[06:02] | However, a pair of footprints led me to two separate detonators. | 不过,一对脚印使我发现了2个不同的雷管 |
[06:06] | The first had been discharged. The second had not. | 第一个已经引爆,第2个没有 |
[06:09] | So SG-11 was taken by surprise before the second charge went off. | 那么在第2个引爆前,SG-11被出其不意地攻击了 |
[06:13] | My first conclusion, | 我开始也这么以为, |
[06:14] | but there were no footprints leading away from the mine. | 但是没有脚印离开矿区 |
[06:17] | It is as if they disappeared where they were standing. | 他们似乎凭空消失的 |
[06:22] | Creepy. | 令人毛骨悚然 |
[06:44] | I am certain I heard something. | 刚刚有声音 |
[06:50] | – Ghosts? – Jaffa do not believe in such things. | – 鬼? – 贾法不相信这些的 |
[06:53] | Let’s find something more tangible. | 我们去看看 |
[07:12] | Captain Carter! | 卡特上尉! |
[07:41] | Trinium. Just like the arrow. | 氚(超重氢),就像那个箭头 |
[07:48] | Can you interpret it, Daniel? | 你能为我解释一下吗,丹尼尔? |
[07:52] | It’s, uh, a clan crest. | 那是,呃,部落头盔 |
[07:54] | I believe akin to the style of the Central Coast Salish lndians. | 我相信与西北部美洲塞利旭族的风格类似 |
[07:58] | It tells of their origin. | 描述的是他们的起源 |
[08:00] | This one tells of how they were | 这是述说了他们是怎么被邪恶的统治者 |
[08:01] | brought here from a distant planet by evil rulers. | 带到这个遥远的星球的 |
[08:04] | Now, according to this figure, | 根据这个塑像,把他们带离地球的 |
[08:06] | the evil rulers were Jaffa, taking them from Earth. | 邪恶统治者是贾法 |
[08:09] | So this was once a Goa’uld planet? | 那么这曾经是勾阿呜的星球? |
[08:12] | Well, according to the crest, the Goa’uld were destroyed by Xe-Is, | 根据头盔显示勾阿呜被宰欧斯消灭了 |
[08:16] | who has protected them ever since. | 然后宰欧斯一直保护着他们 |
[08:21] | – Xe-Is? – He’s the Salish’s main spirit. | – 宰欧斯? – 他是塞利旭族的主神 |
[08:24] | On Earth he’s benevolent traditionally | 在地球上,他是仁慈的, |
[08:26] | and represented by this raven figure. | 象征物是乌鸦 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么东西? |
[08:39] | A wolf. | 一只狼 |
[08:44] | There! | 3个! |
[08:53] | It was there. | 有3个 |
[08:58] | – I heard that. – Me, too. | – 我听到了 – 我也是 |
[09:00] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[10:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:01] | We were just stretching our legs. | 我们只是想走动走动 |
[10:08] | If we’re prisoners, it’s a good sign that Conner and SG-11 are, too. | 如果我们被囚禁了 这也意味着康纳和SG-11也是 |
[10:24] | This dwelling makes an odd prison. | 这个房子是很奇怪的牢房 |
[10:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:31] | These walls are made of a flexible Trinium fibre. | 墙壁由柔软的氚(超重氢)纤维建造 |
[10:34] | I’ll bet it’s waterproof and it is incredibly strong. | 我敢肯定是防水的,而且非常坚固 |
[10:39] | It’s amazing. They’ve managed to evolve technologically, … | 太让人吃惊了 他们的科技发达 |
[10:42] | yet essentially maintain their way of living. | 然而还保持着原来的生活习惯 |
[10:45] | Yet we have observed no facilities for manufacturing. | 但是我们没发现什么生产设备 |
[10:49] | There should be visual indications of processing. | 应该有对生产过程的描述吧 |
[10:53] | Well, the Salish on Earth are migratory, | 地球上的塞利旭族 |
[10:55] | depending on the season, so… | 是根据季节变化而迁徙的民族 |
[11:00] | I wonder how far we are from the mining camp. | 我想知道我们离矿营有多远 |
[11:03] | Couple of days’ walk. | 有好几天的路程 |
[11:07] | I am Tonane. | 我是托纳尼. |
[11:09] | Captain Samantha Carter. SGC. | 萨曼莎 卡特上尉. 星门指挥部. |
[11:12] | Long name. | 很长的名字 |
[11:14] | – OK. How about Sam? – Sam. | – 好的,山姆呢? – 山姆. |
[11:17] | Uh, these are my friends. Dr Daniel Jackson… | 他们是我的朋友 丹尼尔杰克森博士. |
[11:21] | Doc? | 博士? |
[11:23] | – Daniel is fine. – I am Teal’c. | – 叫丹尼尔就行了 – 我叫提亚克. |
[11:26] | The spirits say you have a demon inside you, Teal’c. | 神说你们中间有魔鬼 |
[11:29] | The demon will cause you no harm. I give you my word. | 魔鬼不会伤害你们的,我保证 |
[11:33] | Normally that would mean a great deal to me. | 不过对我们来说很重要 |
[11:36] | But how do I know the value of your word? We have only just met. | 但是我怎么知道你的可信度?我们才见面 |
[11:40] | We mean you no harm, Tonane. | 我们不会伤害你的, 托纳尼. |
[11:42] | If you mean us no harm, why did you bring weapons? | 如果你们没别的意图,那为什么带着武器? |
[11:45] | Self-defence. Our friends are missing. We need to find them. | 自卫,我们的朋友失踪了 我们得找到他们 |
[11:49] | They’re with the spirits. | 他们跟神在一起 |
[11:51] | – Wh… You mean dead? – No, no, no. | – 你是说死了? – 不,不是 |
[11:55] | With the spirits. | 跟神在一起 |
[11:57] | Oh! The… spirits. | 噢! 神 |
[12:01] | – You don’t know the spirits, Sam? – Oh, we know the spirits. | – 你不知道神吗,山姆? – 我们知道 |
[12:04] | We definitely know the spirits. | 我们当然知道 |
[12:07] | But there’s so many in the forest. | 但是林子里有那么多神 |
[12:09] | Specifically which spirits are they with? | 他们跟哪个神在一起? |
[12:11] | Xe-Is probably. Maybe T’akaya. | 也许是跟宰欧斯,也许是特咖雅 |
[12:15] | Are we prisoners? | 我们被囚禁在这吗? |
[12:18] | No. You’re free to go. | 不,你们可以走了 |
[12:22] | Can we have our weapons back? | 能把武器还给我吗? |
[12:24] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:32] | One more thing, Tonane. Our friends. | 还有一件事,托纳尼 我们的朋友呢? |
[12:36] | We were returning from our winter camp | 我们从冬营地回来的时候 |
[12:38] | and saw your friends trying to take the Ke. | 看到你们的朋友在取Ke |
[12:42] | Ke? Trinium? | Ke? 氚(超重氢)? |
[12:44] | Yeah! That’s what your friend called it. | 是的! 你们的朋友是那样叫的 |
[12:46] | After Xe-Is took your friends, … | 宰欧斯带走你们的朋友后 |
[12:48] | he told me to shoot an arrow through the Circle of Standing Water… | 他让我们射一只箭到 能产生水波纹的圆环. |
[12:51] | as a warning to your kind. I guess you didn’t understand. | 作为警告 不过我想你们不明白 |
[12:54] | Oh, no, we understood, but, warning or no warning, … | 不是,我们明白 但是不管警告不警告 |
[12:57] | we don’t abandon our friends. | 我们不会丢下朋友的 |
[13:00] | I could introduce you to Xe-Is | 我可以介绍你们给宰欧斯 |
[13:02] | and we could tell him it was a misunderstanding. | 我也可以跟他说这是误会 |
[13:05] | So you’ll take us to where our friends are? | 你会带我们去我们朋友那吗? |
[13:07] | I don’t know where your friends are, but Xe-Is will. | 我不知道你们朋友在哪,但是宰欧斯知道 |
[13:13] | Wouldn’t hurt to ask, right, Sam? | 问下没什么的,对吗,山姆? |
[13:16] | Right. | 是的 |
[13:21] | Clearly Tonane is blaming the spirits for his actions. | 很明显托纳尼在谴责神的这个行为 |
[13:24] | Well, clearly, … | 是的,很明显,. |
[13:26] | but if this is the only way to get back SG-11, | 但是如果这是取回SG-11的唯一方法 |
[13:28] | then I say we let him. | 那么我想我们也只能这样了 |
[13:49] | Look, wherever we’re going, there may be a ceremony of some kind. | 看,无论我们去哪 都有自己独特的礼节 |
[13:53] | They might even ask you to dance. | 他们甚至会邀请你跳舞 |
[13:56] | But whatever it is, no matter how ridiculous it may seem, … | 但是不管是什么,不管看起来多么荒唐 |
[13:59] | just try to go along with it. | 也要入乡随俗 |
[14:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:05] | Tonane! Uh, I was wondering… | 托纳尼! 我想问下. |
[14:08] | How is it that you remove the impurities | 你们是怎样去掉Ke的杂质 |
[14:11] | from the Ke so that it won’t crumble? | 从而使它不那么脆的? |
[14:14] | Well, first we ask the spirits to ask the mountain for the Ke. | 我们先向神提出请求 然后神要山神提出请求 |
[14:19] | If the mountain is in a good mood, they drop the Ke in the river. | 如果山神心情好 他们就把Ke放到河边 |
[14:24] | The river cleans the Ke until it’s shiny. | 经过水的洗涤,Ke变得发亮 |
[14:28] | And then we take it out of the river | 然后我们从河里取出来, |
[14:30] | and shape it into whatever we need. | 做成想要的形状 |
[14:34] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:38] | Xe-Is! T’akaya! | 宰欧斯! 特咖雅! |
[14:42] | Wait. You’re not going to perform a ceremonial dance or something? | 等等,你不必跳舞或别的什么吗? |
[14:48] | My great-great-grandfather used to call up the spirits that way, … | 我的祖先曾经是那样召唤神的. |
[14:52] | but one day Xe-Is just said “Call my name!” | 但是有一天宰欧斯说”叫我名字就行了” |
[14:55] | And that’s what we do. | 所以现在就这样做了 |
[15:07] | Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[15:10] | T’akaya, my friend. | 特咖雅,我的朋友 |
[15:12] | My, your coat shines beautifully today. | 哇,你今天的皮毛好闪亮 |
[15:16] | A little flattery couldn’t hurt, Sam. | 给她点赞美没什么的,山姆. |
[15:21] | My, what big eyes you have. | 天,你的眼睛好大 |
[15:25] | Ask her about your friends. | 问她你朋友的事 |
[15:31] | T’akaya… | 特咖雅. |
[15:37] | Do you think our friends might be… ? | 我们的朋友.? |
[15:48] | – She’s right there! – I can only see a wolf, Tonane. | – 她就在那里! – 我只看到一只狼,托纳尼. |
[15:52] | A… beautiful animal, granted, but not a spirit. | 一只美丽的动物,但是不是神 |
[15:58] | You can’t see the wind either, Sam, but you know it’s there. | 你也看不到风,山姆,但是你知道风在身边 |
[16:02] | You can hear it, you can feel it. | 你能听到,你能感觉到 |
[16:06] | You can see its effects on the trees. | 你能看到它吹到树枝 |
[16:10] | It’s the same with the spirits. | 神也是这样 |
[16:12] | You see a wolf, … | 你只看到狼,. |
[16:14] | but T’akaya is there. | 但是特咖雅其实也在那 |
[16:21] | Tonane, is… is that Xe-Is? | 托纳尼,那,那是宰欧斯吗? |
[16:24] | Yes, it is, Daniel. | 是的, 丹尼尔. |
[16:29] | Xe-Is… | 宰欧斯. |
[16:35] | We mean you and Tonane no harm. | 我们不会伤害你和托纳尼 |
[16:37] | We apologise for any misunderstanding you’ve had with our friends. | 对之前的误会,我道歉 |
[16:43] | If you would release them, we’d be very grateful. | 如果你能释放他们,我们会非常感谢的 |
[16:49] | – – Did you hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[16:52] | I’m almost sure that he said he would release them. | 我几乎确信他说他会释放他们的 |
[16:55] | I believe I heard it also. | 我相信我也听到的是这样 |
[16:59] | Is that what you heard, Sam? | 山姆,你呢? |
[17:02] | Uh, what I heard was a little different. | 我听到的有点不一样 |
[17:07] | I thought I heard him say he would think about it | 我想我听到的是他会好好想想 |
[17:10] | and then get back to us. | 然后再来找我们 |
[17:11] | Right. That’s what I heard. | 是的,我听到的也是这样 |
[17:13] | Are you sure? He just… | 你确定? 他. |
[17:15] | Daniel, forget it. Let’s just let the bird think about it. | 丹尼尔,算了,就让那鸟好好想想吧 |
[17:20] | Come on. Tonane, do you mind if we look around a little… | 托纳尼,宰欧斯思考的时候 |
[17:24] | while Xe-Is is making up his mind? | 我们可以四处看看吗. |
[17:26] | Fine by me. | 随便 |
[17:28] | Xe-Is will catch up to us. | 宰欧斯会追上我们的 |
[17:54] | – Well, that was fast. – | 好快啊 |
[17:57] | Uh… I’m sorry. I missed that one. | 我不明白他的意思 |
[18:03] | Xe-Is has granted your request. | 宰欧斯同意了你们的请求 |
[18:06] | Your friends will be released. | 你们的朋友们会被释放 |
[18:09] | Did he say when? | 他是这么说的吗? |
[18:11] | Captain Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[18:37] | Captain Carter? | 卡特上尉? |
[18:42] | How does it feel to see the wind, Sam? | 出来的滋味怎么样,山姆? |
[18:53] | So where have you been for the last 48 hours? | 过去2天你们在哪里啊? |
[18:56] | I… can’t say. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | Last thing I remember, | 我记得的最后一件事情是, |
[18:59] | I was writing a requisition for more blasting caps. | 我正在填写雷管的申领表. |
[19:02] | Next thing I know, I’m walking out of this mist, and there you are. | 然后就是我走出迷雾了 然后看到你们 |
[19:08] | – And that’s it? – Yes. | – 就这样? – 是的 |
[19:11] | Except my head feels like I just got back from a three-day pass. | 除了我很累,好象累了3天一样 |
[19:15] | – We must have been drugged. – As were we. | – 我们一定不下药了 -我们也是 |
[19:19] | Hello, Cap. | 头儿好 |
[19:21] | Still smiling, I hope. | 不过还好 |
[19:24] | You… | 你. |
[19:25] | Whoa! Tonane. | 哇! 托纳尼. |
[19:27] | Captain, this is Tonane. He’s our friend. | 上尉,这是托纳尼,他是我们的朋友 |
[19:31] | He said he asked you to stop blasting. Is that true? | 他说他让你们停止爆炸,是真的吗? |
[19:33] | Yes, he did, but we’d already set two hot charges. | 是的 但是我们已经准备好了 |
[19:37] | I told him to wait until after the blast, then we’ll talk. | 我让他等我们爆破完了再谈 |
[19:41] | He just walked away. | 他就走了 |
[19:43] | OK. It’s not so important right now. We can save it for the report. | 好了,现在已经不重要了 写报告时候再说 |
[19:48] | Tonane, perhaps we could have that conversation… | 托纳尼,如果康纳早点来 |
[19:50] | that Captain Conner should have had with you earlier. | 也许我们就能谈谈 |
[19:54] | – About taking the Ke from the mountain? – Yes. | – 关于把Ke带走吗? – 是的 |
[19:57] | That’s not up to me, Sam. You have to ask the elders of my village. | 这不是我决定的,山姆. 你得问村子里的长辈. |
[20:09] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:11] | We understand, Sam, that you have no ill intentions, … | 我们理解了,山姆 你们没有不良意图,. |
[20:14] | that you only wish to extract the Ke. | 你们只想采一些Ke. |
[20:18] | But your methods are wasteful and violent. | 但是你们使用的方法不经济,而且很暴力 |
[20:22] | They not only upset our people, … but our spirits. | 他们不仅骚扰到了居民,. 而且骚扰了神 |
[20:34] | Why can you not be content with the Ke that | 你们为什么不满足于 |
[20:37] | the spirits send down the river? | 神送到河里的那些Ke呢? |
[20:39] | Our people may need more than the river can provide. | 河提供的可能不够我们人用 |
[20:42] | But we don’t wish to shorten your supply. | 但是我们不想使你们的供给变少 |
[20:45] | We do have other mining methods that are less destructive. | 我们有另一种比较好的开采方法 |
[20:53] | Perhaps Tonane could return with you through | 也许托纳尼可以跟你们一起从 |
[20:56] | the Circle of Standing Water… | 能产生水波纹的圆环回去. |
[20:58] | and see these methods. | 然后看看这些方法 |
[21:01] | Uh, yeah. That’s a solution. Um… | 是的,这也是个办法 |
[21:03] | Have any of your people ever travelled through the circle before? | 你们有人曾经从那个地方通过吗? |
[21:12] | The spirits say it’s too dangerous. | 神说那太危险了 |
[21:14] | Can’t be that dangerous. | 不会有危险的 |
[21:16] | They’re alive. | 他们都还活着 |
[21:18] | And I love to travel. | 我也喜欢旅行 |
[21:22] | Great. Then it’s settled. | 好,就这么定了 |
[21:30] | So the elders agreed to allow Tonane to come back… | 所以长辈们同意让托纳尼一起来 |
[21:33] | and observe our alternative mining methods, and here we are. | 然后观察我们备用的方法 然后我们就回来了 |
[21:36] | Sounds like fun. Sorry I missed it. | 听起来很有趣,真遗憾我错过了 |
[21:39] | – Good job, Captain. – Thank you, sir. | – 干得好,上尉 – 谢谢 |
[21:41] | – How’s the… ? – Fine. Fine. | – 呃.? – 很好,很好 |
[21:44] | I thought you were gonna show me your mining methods, George. | 乔治,我以为你会给我们看看采矿方法 |
[21:48] | We intend to, but first you need a brief medical exam. | 会的,但是你们先要进行身体检查 |
[21:51] | George? | 乔治? |
[21:54] | Tonane, this is Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 托纳尼,这位是杰克 欧尼尔上校 |
[21:56] | – Jack? – Yeah, that’ll do. | – 杰克? – 可以那样叫我 |
[22:00] | It’s an honour to meet you, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[22:05] | I know it looks strange, Tonane, but it’s completely safe. | 我知道这东西看起来很奇怪,托纳尼 但这是非常安全的 |
[22:09] | Even our people are being examined. | 即使我们的人也要这样检查 |
[22:11] | Don’t worry, Tonane. It won’t hurt. | 别担心,托纳尼. 不会伤害你的 |
[22:23] | Stop the images, please. | 停停 |
[22:28] | These ways are as wasteful and destructive as the others. | 这些方法跟其他的一样不经济 而且造成破坏 |
[22:31] | It’s only the first part of the process, Tonane. | 这只是加工进程的第一步,托纳尼. |
[22:35] | Later we restore the land and replant trees. | 然后我们会重整土地,重植树木 |
[22:37] | You haven’t seen that yet. | 不过你没看到而已 |
[22:39] | I’m convinced that our way is best. | 我觉得还是我们的方法最安全 |
[22:42] | Your way meaning… | 你们的方法是指. |
[22:44] | your spirits ask the mountain to send the stuff to you down the river? | 神请求山神把东西放到河里吗? |
[22:50] | Yes, Jack. | 是的,杰克. |
[22:52] | It’s the best way and the only way we will allow you to take the Ke. | 这是最好的方法,这也是我们唯一允许 你们带走Ke的方法 |
[23:01] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[23:05] | Perhaps Dr Jackson would show you the rest of our facility. | 也许杰克森博士能带你看看我们其他的设备 |
[23:09] | – I’m sure you’ll find it interesting. – Uh, yes. | – 相信你会觉得很有趣的 – 是的 |
[23:12] | I’d also like to show you images of your ancestors. | 我也想给你看看你们祖先的画像 |
[23:15] | – Ancestors? – Oh, yeah. This may come as a shock, … | – 祖先? – 是的,也许这对你来说会很震惊,. |
[23:19] | but we believe | 但是我们相信 |
[23:20] | your great-great-great- great-great-great-great-grandfather… | 你的祖先. |
[23:24] | may have come from here. | 可能是地球上的人 |
[23:25] | – From here? – Um, I’ll show you. | – 这里? – 恩,我给你看 |
[23:37] | Well… His mind’s made up. | 他的决心已经定了 |
[23:41] | That’s unfortunate. | 真糟糕啊 |
[23:43] | They are offering to share the Trinium. | 他们同意共享氚(超重氢). |
[23:45] | Small deposits washed down from the mountain over centuries. | 几世纪来,小部分从山上冲刷下来 |
[23:49] | It may be enough to meet the needs of Tonane’s tribe, … | 也许够托纳尼的部落使用 |
[23:52] | but not enough for any practical application. | 但是实际应用是绝对不够的 |
[23:55] | Therefore I have been ordered to consider other initiatives. | 因此我接到命令,得想出别的方法 |
[23:59] | – Initiatives? – Nothing sinister, Captain. | – 别的方法? – 上尉,不能来阴的 |
[24:03] | The NID has a proposal before the Pentagon suggesting… | NID向五角大楼提议 |
[24:07] | that, when the Salish migrate south, | 当塞利旭族往南移时 |
[24:09] | we send another SG team to the planet | 我们就派另一个SG小组去那个星球 |
[24:11] | to continue extracting samples and leave before the Salish return. | 继续采取样本 然后在塞利旭族回来之前离开 |
[24:15] | – You mean steal it? – I’m not comfortable with that, sir. | – 你是说去偷? – 我觉得这样不好 |
[24:19] | Sir, they set us free last time. | 上次他们放了我们 |
[24:21] | If they caught us mining the mountain again, | 如果他们再抓到我们, |
[24:23] | they might not be so gracious. | 就不会这么仁慈了 |
[24:25] | I don’t like the idea of lying to Tonane’s people | 我也不想撒谎 |
[24:29] | any more than you do. | 欺骗托纳尼人民 |
[24:30] | But the next time the Goa’uld attack, we might not be so fortunate. | 但是下次勾阿呜进攻的话 我们就不会这么幸运了 |
[24:35] | We need whatever military advantages we can find. | 我们得尽可能的找到军事上的优势. |
[24:39] | If that means Trinium… | 如果那意指氚(超重氢). |
[24:40] | Sir, I am all for getting the Trinium, | 我赞成获取氚(超重氢), |
[24:43] | but there has to be an alternative. | 但是还有别的办法啊 |
[24:45] | Is anyone at the Pentagon or along the chain of command… | 上级部门是否有人. |
[24:49] | remotely concerned about their aboriginal rights, | 考虑过他们当地人的权利 |
[24:52] | repeating history, … | 他们想重导历史 |
[24:53] | that annoyingly pesky moral stuff? | 做出这些可耻的事吗? |
[24:56] | That’s enough, Colonel. | 够了,上校 |
[24:58] | With respect, General, I think he’s right. | 长官,我想说他是对的 |
[25:00] | Yeah, what the hell? Worked before… | 如果是以前的话 |
[25:03] | I have assurances it will only be… | 我可以保证. |
[25:05] | a small exploratory operation with less damage to the mountainside. | 小型开采对山腰不会造成太大的伤害 |
[25:10] | Hopefully, what they don’t know won’t hurt them. Dismissed. | 但是他们不知道这个事实,解散 |
[25:19] | Sweet. | 好极 |
[25:26] | Colonel, we should go back in there… | 上校,我们应该回去. |
[25:32] | – He is very upset. – Yeah. | – 他心里很烦 – 是的 |
[25:35] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[25:48] | I had a meeting, Captain. Was there something else? | 我有会要开 有什么事吗? |
[25:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[26:03] | As I suspected. | 就像我想的 |
[26:05] | They intend to deceive our friend Tonane. | 他们打算欺骗我们的朋友托纳尼. |
[26:08] | It’s time to show the Earthlings the power of the spirits. | 到时间给地球人看看神的力量了 |
[26:33] | Code nine! Code nine! | 代码9! 代码9! |
[26:34] | Move! Move! Let’s go! | 快! 快! 我们出去! |
[26:55] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:01] | Code nine! Code nine! This is not a drill! I repeat… | 代码9! 代码9! 这不是演习! 我重复一次 |
[27:05] | Not a drill! | 不是演习! |
[27:09] | What’s that sound mean, Daniel? | 这声音是什么意思, 丹尼尔? |
[27:11] | Uh, it means that… | 是说. |
[27:16] | It means that I’m gonna show you | 意思是我带你去看看人们 |
[27:18] | a part of the base most people rarely get to see. | 通常看不到的一部分基地 |
[27:33] | – Ah! Jesus! – Sorry, sir. | – 天哪! – 对不起 |
[27:36] | Are we the only ones to make it to the armoury? | 只有我们来军械库吗? |
[27:39] | – Looks like it. Why the code nine? – Brace yourself. | – 似乎是,为什么有代码9? – 振作起来. |
[27:42] | SG-11 is boppin’ around, wavin’ their arms, | SG-11到处走,挥动手臂, |
[27:45] | makin’ our people disappear. | 把我们的人消失掉了 |
[27:47] | – So we did not bring back SG-11? – I don’t think so. | – 因此我们带回来的不是SG-11? – 我想是的 |
[27:50] | – Where’s Tonane? – With Daniel. Archives. | – 托纳尼在哪? – 跟丹尼尔一起 |
[27:52] | – Where did the alarm originate? – The lab. | – 警报从哪响起的? – 实验室 |
[28:12] | – Colonel. – Warner? | – 上校 – 华纳? |
[28:15] | Corridors and the other lab are empty. | 走廊和其他实验室是空的 |
[28:17] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[28:19] | It’s Tonane. He came into the infirmary, … | 是托纳尼,他走进医务室 |
[28:22] | waved his hand and made everyone disappear. | 挥动他的手,然后大家都消失了 |
[28:28] | I hid. I pushed the panic button after he left. | 我躲起来了. 他走后,我按了警报铃 |
[28:30] | What about Conner and his team? | 康纳那队人呢? |
[28:32] | It’s Tonane we have to find. The others are meaningless. | 我们只需要找到托纳尼 其他人都没意义的 |
[28:41] | Meaningless? | 没意义的? |
[28:47] | So, who are you? | 那么,你是谁? |
[28:51] | Excuse me? Dr Warner. | 请问?华纳医生 |
[28:54] | I don’t… think so. | 我想不是 |
[29:01] | I am one of Tonane’s guardian spirits, … | 我是托纳尼的保护神之一,. |
[29:04] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校 |
[29:06] | If you know where he is, take me to him. | 如果你知道他在哪里,带我去 |
[29:09] | Otherwise, if you harm him or myself, … | 否则,如果你伤害他或我 |
[29:14] | your people will never be returned to you. | 你的人就别想回来了 |
[29:17] | We don’t respond well to threats. | 我们一向不怎么在意威胁的 |
[29:21] | Neither do we. | 我们也是 |
[29:44] | You… will be… punished. | 你们会受到惩罚的 |
[29:52] | All right. Let’s get him… | 好,我们把他. |
[29:54] | it… back to the infirmary. | 弄回医务室 |
[30:10] | It’s all right, airmen. She’s with me. | 没关系的,她跟我在一起 |
[30:23] | I have lost contact with Xe-Is. | 我跟宰欧斯失去联系了 |
[30:26] | – Has Tonane been found? – Not yet. | – 找到托纳尼了吗? – 还没有 |
[30:31] | Stay here in the form of the General. | 以长官的形式呆在这 |
[30:34] | No one is to leave. | 谁也不准离开 |
[30:36] | I will find Xe-Is and Tonane. | 我去找宰欧斯和托纳尼. |
[30:40] | If we lose contact, … | 如果我们失去联系. |
[30:43] | destroy this place… | 毁掉这个地方. |
[30:46] | and return home with the others. | 然后跟大家一起回去 |
[31:10] | Anyway, like I was saying, this is, uh, a storeroom… | 不过,就像我说的,这是储物室 |
[31:13] | and the reason we store things | 我们储存东西 |
[31:16] | is so that we always have them on hand, | 是为了容易找东西 |
[31:19] | like this. | 就像这样 |
[31:20] | Can I go home now? | 我现在可以回家了吗? |
[31:22] | OK, Tonane, I won’t lie to you. | 好了,托纳尼,我跟你说实话 |
[31:24] | There is a problem. We have to find Jack. | 有问题发生了,我们得找到杰克. |
[31:27] | OK. | 好的 |
[31:29] | He’s not in here. | 他不在这里 |
[31:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:39] | – Is he gonna be all right? – It’s hard to say, sir. | – 他没事吧? – 说不清 |
[31:42] | The only real sign will be when he has the strength | 只有他有能力自行消失 |
[31:45] | to make us all disappear. | 才能说明他没事 |
[31:50] | – Jack? – Daniel? | – 杰克? – 丹尼尔? |
[31:52] | – Are you you? – Yeah. You? | – 你是你吗? – 是的,你呢? |
[31:55] | – What? – Never mind. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[31:58] | Tonane, we need to talk. | 托纳尼,我们得谈谈 |
[32:02] | Daniel says you have some problems. Maybe I should just go home. | 丹尼尔说你有麻烦 也许我该回家去了 |
[32:09] | not just yet. | 还不到时候 |
[32:12] | Our people are disappearing all over the base | 基地的人失踪了 |
[32:15] | and it has something to do with you. | 这跟你有点关系 |
[32:17] | Did you know Conner and SG-11 are really aliens? | 你知道康纳和SG-11是真正的外星人吗? |
[32:21] | What are aliens? | 什么是外星人? |
[32:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:33] | That is an alien. | 这个是外星人 |
[32:36] | It also happens to be one of your spirits. | 你们的神之一也是 |
[32:38] | Probably Xe-Is. | 也许宰欧斯就是 |
[32:41] | Xe-Is, is that you? | 宰欧斯,是你吗? |
[32:49] | If he was, Jack, he’d probably answer. | 如果他是,杰克,他可能就会回答的 |
[32:54] | In the world of my origin | 在我来的地方 |
[32:56] | there were beings who pretended to be gods… | 有些人会假装自己为神 |
[32:59] | so they could conquer my people and rule with fear. | 由此来统治人民 |
[33:02] | Perhaps that is the way of your spirits. | 也许这就是你们的神所做的 |
[33:06] | I feel sorry for your people, Teal’c. | 我同情你们,提亚克. |
[33:09] | But my spirits aren’t evil. | 但是我们的神是好人 |
[33:12] | They don’t rule us. They protect us. | 他们没有统治我们,他们保护我们 |
[33:15] | Tonane. | 托纳尼. |
[33:18] | That is Xe-Is. | 那是宰欧斯. |
[33:20] | And right now he’s trying to conquer this base. | 现在他打算占领这个基地 |
[33:24] | I wanna know why. More importantly, I wanna know how to stop him. | 我想知道为什么,更重要的是 我想知道怎么阻止他 |
[33:30] | The spirits I know wouldn’t threaten your people… | 我认识的神是不会威胁你们的. |
[33:34] | unless you were doing something to threaten mine. | 除非你们做了什么威胁到我们 |
[33:38] | Are you, Jack? | 是不是,杰克? |
[33:42] | Because if you are… | 因为如果你是的话. |
[33:44] | there’s no way to stop them. | 将无法阻止他们 |
[33:47] | Xe-Is and T’akaya and the other spirits… | 宰欧斯,特咖雅和其他神 |
[33:51] | They’ll destroy you. | 他们会毁了你们 |
[34:16] | From what I overheard, | 据我听到的, |
[34:17] | they won’t destroy the base until they’ve found Tonane. | 他们不找到托纳尼 他们就会毁了这个基地 |
[34:21] | We must convince the aliens | 我们必须让外星人相信我们 |
[34:22] | we’ll make no more attempts to extract their Trinium. | 不再会取走他们的氚(超重氢). |
[34:26] | The fact is we got caught plotting behind closed doors. | 事实上我们被阴了 |
[34:30] | I don’t know how we’re gonna convince ’em our word is good for squat. | 我不知道怎么说服他们我们的话是可信的 |
[34:34] | I mean, my God! We shot that one. | 我是说,天! 我们开枪了 |
[34:36] | We come across any more, it won’t be a very long conversation. | 因为是偶然遇到的,没想那么多 |
[34:40] | OK. Well, we can still appeal to the elders. | 我们还可以跟长辈们谈谈 |
[34:44] | Tell them what’s happened. | 告诉他们发生的事情 |
[34:48] | You mean… fess up? | 你是说.坦白? |
[34:57] | Yeah, OK. | 是,好的 |
[34:59] | You and Teal’c try and gate back. | 你和提亚克去试试 |
[35:01] | See if you can get ’em to speak to the spirits for us. | 看看你能否跟神谈谈 |
[35:10] | Tonane. | 托纳尼. |
[35:14] | It’s… time for the truth. | 该说实话了 |
[35:26] | No. | 别 |
[35:29] | Just let me try and talk to her first. | 让我先试着跟她谈谈 |
[35:32] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[35:42] | T’akaya. | 特咖雅. |
[35:44] | Before you… make me disappear… | 在你.把我消失前 |
[35:47] | or bite me, … | 或者咬我前,. |
[35:49] | just… | 请. |
[35:51] | hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[36:08] | Wait, wait, wait! I know where Xe-Is is. | 等,等,等! 我知道宰欧斯在哪 |
[36:10] | Where? | 在哪? |
[36:12] | Where is Xe-Is? | 宰欧斯在哪? |
[36:17] | Promise to hear me out. | 答应听我说完 |
[36:23] | Sir, it’s possible he’s still suffering the effects of the zat gun. | 他可能还受到刚刚那枪的影响 |
[36:28] | I don’t think so, Captain. | 我觉得不是 |
[36:31] | He just doesn’t want to show himself. | 他不过不想暴露自己 |
[36:39] | – Right! – No! Jack! | – 好! – 不要! 杰克! |
[36:42] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[36:46] | Just let them tend to Xe-Is. | 让他们照顾宰欧斯. |
[36:52] | How do I know you’re really Daniel? | 我怎么知道你是真的丹尼尔? |
[36:57] | Because… | 因为. |
[36:59] | Yeah. OK. | 好,好 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | – T’akaya, destroy this place. – Wait! | – 特咖雅,毁了这个地方 – 等等! |
[37:48] | You promised to listen. | 你答应要听我说的 |
[37:50] | “What they don’t know won’t hurt them. “ | “他们不知道这不会害他们的” |
[37:53] | Isn’t that what your leader said, Colonel? | 你们的上级不是这样说的吗,上校? |
[37:55] | Their word means nothing. | 他们的话不能相信 |
[37:59] | And so would mine, if I were to do as you asked. | 如果我照你的话做了,我也就失去诚信了 |
[38:03] | I have made a promise to this one… | 我答应过他. |
[38:07] | so that we could save your life. | 只要我们能救活你 |
[38:12] | I am listening, | 我会听, |
[38:13] | but I do not guarantee your words will sway me from punishing you. | 但是我不保证你的话能说服我 不惩罚你们 |
[38:18] | For what? | 惩罚我们什么? |
[38:19] | For trying to deceive the Salish and steal our Ke. | 试图欺骗塞利旭族 并且偷走我们的Ke. |
[38:23] | And for attempting to destroy the trust and faith… | 试图挑拨托纳尼人民和我们 之前的相互信任. |
[38:27] | and my own | 还有我们之间 |
[38:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[38:39] | I give you my word… | 我向你们保证. |
[38:42] | that we’ll give up this… mining operation. | 我们会放弃.这个采矿计划 |
[38:47] | Even if we could trust you, … | 即使我们能相信你,. |
[38:51] | your superiors will not be swayed by your oath. | 你们的上级也不会同意你的决定 |
[38:55] | So don’t take my word. | 你们别相信我的话 |
[38:57] | Shut down your Stargate. | 关上星际之门 |
[39:00] | That way no one will be able to | 那样就没人能到你们的星球 |
[39:01] | come to your planet unless you allow it. | 除非得到你们的允许 |
[39:08] | Star travel is of no use to us. | 我们没必要进行星际旅行 |
[39:12] | Let us close down the gate. | 我们把门关上吧 |
[39:15] | This does not erase the second transgression. | 这不能弥补他们的第2个罪过 |
[39:19] | What? Exposing who you are to Tonane? | 什么罪过? 把你们的真正身份暴露给托纳尼? |
[39:22] | You’ve been posing as gods, for heaven’s sake! | 你们让他们以为是神! |
[39:27] | Is that what you believe we do? | 你以为我们是这样的吗? |
[39:30] | When we removed the Goa’uld from our planet a millennium ago… | 一千年前 我们把勾阿呜从那个星球赶出去的时候 |
[39:34] | we adapted our form to those of the Salish spirits, … | 我们改变自身的形状来适应塞利旭族的神 |
[39:38] | so that we could protect and coexist alongside them in harmony… | 这样我们才能保护他们 并且与他们和平共处 |
[39:42] | without interfering in their natural evolution. | 而不会妨碍他们的自然发展 |
[39:48] | And now, because of you, that harmony has been broken. | 现在,因为你们,这个和谐被打破了 |
[39:53] | In time they will fear us | 他们会害怕我们 |
[39:55] | and use the Ke we scatter through the rivers… | 而且使用我们分发在河里的Ke. |
[39:58] | and forge weapons against us. | 锻造武器来对付我们 |
[40:02] | No. | 不会 |
[40:03] | The Salish people you so honour came from this world. | 你们尊敬的塞利旭族来自这个世界 |
[40:07] | Even now they value the natural world far more than technology. | 即使现在他们仍然认为 自然世界比科技重要 |
[40:12] | Trust them. | 相信他们 |
[40:16] | If you really do respect Tonane’s people, | 如果你们真的尊敬托纳尼人民 |
[40:19] | you shouldn’t be posing as their spirits. | 不要以他们的神的姿态来跟他们相处 |
[40:25] | Trust them. | 相信他们 |
[40:31] | Our friend Tonane is wise. | 我们的朋友托纳尼是很英明的 |
[40:37] | And so is our friend Jack. | 我们的朋友杰克也是 |
[40:40] | So he is. | 他的确是 |
[40:57] | Tonane, Xe-Is. | 托纳尼,宰欧斯. |
[41:00] | Xe-Is, Tonane. | 宰欧斯,托纳尼. |
[41:05] | So you’re Xe-Is. | 那么你是宰欧斯. |
[41:08] | And I am T’akaya. | 我是特咖雅. |
[41:11] | We are honoured by the names your forefathers have given us. | 我们以你们祖先给予的名字而自豪 |
[41:15] | You view us now in our true form. | 你看到的是我们的原形 |
[41:19] | But this is only one of many forms we can take. | 不过这也只是我们变化的一种形式 |
[41:24] | Our friends from this world call us aliens. | 这个世界的朋友们叫我们外星人 |
[41:28] | You call us spirits. | 你叫我们神 |
[41:31] | From now on, Tonane, … | 从现在开始,托纳尼,. |
[41:33] | you and your people may view us in the form | 你和你的人民觉得看我们哪种形式比较顺眼 |
[41:37] | which pleases you best. | 我们就采取哪种形式 |
[41:39] | You have always been kind to my people. | 你们对我们太好了 |
[41:44] | So… whatever makes you happy. | 所以,你们觉得开心就好 |
[41:49] | I think this form makes us happy. | 我想我们喜欢这种形式 |
[41:57] | Does this mean I can go home? | 这就是说我可以回家了吧? |
[42:01] | Uh… | 呃. |
[42:05] | Yeah. I think it does. | 是,我想是的 |
[42:09] | Goodbye, Jack. | 再见, 杰克. |
[42:16] | Oh, wait! | 等等! |
[42:18] | Um, what about our friends? | 我们的朋友呢? |
[42:21] | Your friends are right beside you, Daniel. | 你的朋友就在后面, 丹尼尔. |
[42:36] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[42:40] | Um… | |
[42:44] | I’ll explain it all later, sir. | 我以后向你解释 |