时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | In the five weeks since our return from PX7-941 | 自我们从PX7-941回来后,在五周内 |
[00:13] | Known to its population as Madrona. | 对于漠交纳的人口. |
[00:15] | we’ve processed most of the data we collected. | 我们已经分析处理了我们所搜集的大部分数据. |
[00:18] | We think we’ve corroborated some startling first-hand observations. | 我想我们已经确定了一些 令人惊愕的第一手资料. |
[00:22] | – Which are? – Well, sir, … | – 是什么? – 恩,长官,. |
[00:25] | the inhabitants can proactively affect their own climate. | 那些居民能影响他们的气候. |
[00:28] | That’s a bit of an understatement! | 这有点让人难以理解! |
[00:31] | They can call it up… just like… that. | 他们能这样叫它. 就好象. 这. |
[00:35] | You got a crop that needs water? | 你们取得了一些生长在水边的庄稼? |
[00:38] | Order some rain. | 有规律的下雨. |
[00:40] | It needs sun, it’s literally a matter of dialling it up. | 它需要阳光,这是它生长的必要元素. |
[00:43] | Are you sure you weren’t under the local voodoo? | 你确定你们得到的不是局部数据? |
[00:46] | Believe me, General, no one was more sceptical than I. | 相信我,将军 任何人都不会怀疑我. |
[00:49] | But we may have stumbled on the most important piece of technology… | 但我们对于这项技术中最重要的部分还有点困难. |
[00:53] | the SGC mission has discovered to date. | 这项星门指挥部任务将会逐渐完成. |
[00:57] | Even the Goa’uld have no such technology. | 即使是勾阿呜也没有这样的技术. |
[00:59] | You think you know how they do it? | 你认为他们是怎样做的呢? |
[01:01] | Our best theory is that | 我们研究得知 |
[01:03] | the planet was terraformed about 900 years ago. | 这颗行星形成于900年前. |
[01:05] | The Madronans are primitive, | 它的结构是原始的, |
[01:07] | so it’s likely it was terraformed by another alien race. | 所以可能是外星人在操控. |
[01:10] | The weather seems to be regulated by this device. | 那里的天气看起来是由一些装置调控的. |
[01:13] | The Madronans call it the Touchstone. | 漠交纳人把它称为试金石. |
[01:16] | It’s an ancient artefact, probably made by the other alien race. | 这是很古老的艺术品,可能是外星人制造的. |
[01:21] | It’s right there. It’s in the statue’s hand. | 它位于这里,在雕塑的手中 |
[01:25] | The high priest turns a series of calibrated rings, … | 神父发出一系列的标准不一的铃声,. |
[01:28] | which seem to determine meteorological conditions. | 从而决定天气情况. |
[01:30] | Do we have any idea what makes it tick? | 我们知道他是怎么作记号的吗? |
[01:33] | That’s why we’d like to go back, sir. | 这就是我们为什么要再回去的原因,长官. |
[01:36] | Carter wants to get a closer look | 卡特想再去做近距离的研究. |
[01:38] | with some of her specialised… doohickeys. | 找到窍门 |
[01:41] | Doohickeys?! | 窍门?! |
[01:43] | I believe that’s the technical term, sir! | 我想这是技术上必须的,长官! |
[01:47] | My instruments will measure the Touchstone’s emissions… | 我的仪器能够测量那个试金石所发出的声音. |
[01:50] | and give us an idea of how it works. | 我们就会明白它的工作原理了. |
[01:52] | Any chance we could borrow it for a few days, … | 有机会可以借它几天的话,. |
[01:55] | do a little backward engineering? | 做个小小的工程研究? |
[01:57] | The Touchstone maintains the weather on this planet. | 这个试金石能维持该行星上的气候. |
[02:01] | Right. | 正确. |
[02:04] | OK, then. Go see what you can figure out. | 好吧,那,去看你们能研究出什么东西吧. |
[02:09] | OK. | 好. |
[02:24] | Greetings, Rohan. | 向您问好,尊敬的罗翰阁下. |
[02:26] | Princess La Moor. | 乐摩尔公主. |
[02:30] | – It’s the visitors, Uncle. – We demand you return the Touchstone! | – 这就是来访者,叔叔. – 我们要求你归还试金石! |
[02:35] | What? I-It’s missing? | 什么? 它不见啦? |
[02:37] | Do not play games. You must return it at once! | 别耍花样啦. 你们必须马上交出来! |
[02:41] | No games. We didn’t take it. | 真的,我们没有拿它. |
[02:44] | It is gone! Come! See for yourselves! | 它不见啦! 来吧! 你们自己看! |
[03:31] | This explains the storm clouds out there. | 这就解释了外面的暴风及乌云. |
[03:33] | Without the Touchstone to shield us, … | 没有试金石来保护我们的话,. |
[03:36] | we shall soon be overtaken by the elements. | 我们很快就会被大自然的暴力所摧毁. |
[03:39] | It’s only a matter of time | 由于你们的盗窃, |
[03:40] | before we begin to die because of your theft. | 我们很快就会被毁灭! |
[03:43] | All right. | 那么. |
[03:45] | Here’s a question for you. | 我问你个问题. |
[03:47] | If it was so important, why wasn’t it guarded? | 如果它非常重要 你们为什么不派人守卫? |
[03:50] | It was guarded. We let down our guard because of your people. | 本来是有守卫的 但由于你们,我们撤下了守卫. |
[03:54] | – We trusted you. – We did not take it! | – 我们是如此信任你. – 我们没有偷! |
[03:57] | Had we taken the artefact, there would have been no need to return. | 如果我们真的偷了试金石,我们根本没必要再回来. |
[04:01] | There were witnesses. | 这里有证人. |
[04:03] | What did these witnesses see? | 那些证人看到了什么? |
[04:06] | People taking the Touchstone in the dead of night. | 在漆黑的夜里,有人偷走了试金石. |
[04:09] | They were dressed as you are and carried weapons like yours. | 他们身着和你们一样的衣服,带着一样的武器. |
[04:13] | – Did they see where these people went? – They left by your Stargate. | – 看到他们朝哪儿走了吗? – 他们从你们的星际之门离开的. |
[04:19] | As you know, none of our people know how to use the portal. | 你应该知道,我们这里没人会使用那个出口. |
[04:27] | Guards! Disarm the wrongdoers! | 卫兵! 把他们抓起来! |
[04:29] | Hold it! | 住手! |
[04:36] | All right! | 听我说! |
[04:38] | We came here in peace, … | 我们不是到这儿来闹事的,. |
[04:41] | we expect to go in one… piece. | 我们只是来作调查的. |
[04:45] | Explain yourself. But be warned. | 那你解释一下吧,不过要警告你. |
[04:47] | If your answers are not satisfactory, … | 如果你的答复不是那么令人满意的话,. |
[04:50] | then we have no choice but to seek retribution. | 那我们就别无选择,只有给予报复. |
[04:54] | Taking revenge will not return the Touchstone, for we did not take it. | 只想着报仇是无法找回试金石的,我们并没有偷. |
[04:58] | Then it will lead us to those that did. | 那可以帮助我们找回试金石. |
[05:00] | Only if they care what happens to us! | 除非那些盗贼还关心我们的生死! |
[05:04] | Look, let me give you a little life lesson about thieves. | 听着,让我教教你这些盗贼是怎么的. |
[05:08] | They’re not really in touch with their feminine side. | 他们可不是这么好对付的. |
[05:11] | Caring would be on a low priority… | 保护已经不再那么重要. |
[05:14] | My uncle grows impatient. | 我叔叔已经不耐烦啦. |
[05:18] | If the thieves used the gate to escape, … | 如果那些盗贼是通过星际之门来离开的,. |
[05:21] | the only hope to get it back is to let us go back through the gate. | 找回试金石的唯一希望 就是让我们穿过星际之门回去找. |
[05:24] | And if they did come from Earth, … | 如果他们是来自地球的,. |
[05:26] | our technology can help us find out who the thieves were. | 我们的技术能帮助我们找出谁是窃贼. |
[05:30] | How do we know that | 我们怎么知道 |
[05:31] | you will not use the gate to escape responsibility? | 你们是否会一去不回? |
[05:34] | Trust us? | 不信任我们? |
[05:36] | We are a simple people, Colonel. | 我们是弱者,上校. |
[05:39] | We have no means to protect ourselves from this disaster. | 我们没有办法抵御天灾. |
[05:42] | If my uncle decides to trust you, | 如果我们决定信任你 |
[05:45] | our entire future will depend on that decision. | 我们的将来就不得不寄托在你们身上. |
[05:49] | OK, that’s a little pressure! But we can handle that. | 好了,这有点点压力! 不过我们会不负所托. |
[06:06] | Let them go. | 让他们走. |
[06:17] | Please… help us. | 请…帮助我们. |
[07:23] | Stargate.SG1-s02e14.Touchstone | |
[07:36] | Why are you back so early? | 你们怎么这么早就回来啦? |
[07:38] | You were supposed to study that weather device. | 你们不是计划研究那儿的天气装置的吗? |
[07:41] | We would do, if it were still there. | 如果试金石还在那儿的话,我们会的. |
[07:43] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[07:44] | We should talk in your office, sir. | 我们到你的办公室去谈,长官. |
[07:50] | What’s this about, Colonel? | 这是怎么回事,上校? |
[07:57] | The Touchstone was stolen, sir. | 试金石被盗了,长官. |
[07:59] | By people wearing SGC uniforms, | 是一群衣着和星门指挥部一样的人 |
[08:01] | who came and went through the Stargate. | 并通过星际之门进出. |
[08:04] | What?! Well, who was it? | 什么?! 哪是谁呢? |
[08:10] | Everyone involved here would like to know that, sir. | 这儿的任何人都有可能,长官. |
[08:16] | I don’t appreciate your implication, Colonel. | 我不喜欢你的语气,上校. |
[08:19] | Why would I send your team to study the thing | 如果我知道它已经不在那儿 |
[08:22] | if I knew it wasn’t there? | 我为什么还要派你的小组去研究呢? |
[08:23] | No implication intended, sir. | 我没有别的意思,长官. |
[08:26] | But circumstances do beg the next logical question, which is… | 但从实际情况看,谁可能. |
[08:31] | could another SG team have gone through without your order? | 穿着和我们一样的衣服,进出也没有你的命令? |
[08:36] | Not without my knowing about it. | 我也不知道. |
[08:40] | Yes, sir. | 好吧,长官. |
[08:44] | General, do you mind if I have Carter recheck the dialling computer? | 将军,你不会介意我让卡特 检查一下电脑吧? |
[08:48] | Just to see if there are any signs of anyone | 只是看看这儿 |
[08:52] | sneaking through the gate… | 是否有任何人偷偷地进出. |
[08:54] | covertly. | 悄悄的 |
[08:57] | Behind your back, as it were, sir. | 在你背后,悄悄的,长官. |
[09:00] | Nothing happens regarding that Stargate without my knowing about it. | 没有任何关于星际之门的事是我不知道的. |
[09:05] | If a person sneezes near it, I get a report. | 即使有人在那旁边打个喷嚏,我都会收到报告. |
[09:10] | I understand, sir. | 我知道,长官. |
[09:16] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[09:21] | Have Carter check it anyway. | 让卡特全面的检查吧. |
[09:28] | Thank you… very much, sir. | 非常. 感谢,长官. |
[09:45] | – Anything yet? – Not on the Touchstone, sir. | – 找到什么了吗? – 没有任何关于试金石的,长官. |
[09:48] | Have you seen the Weather Channel? | 你查看过天气频道吗? |
[09:50] | I’m more of a C-SPAN guy. | 我不是天气专家. |
[09:52] | Observe, O’Neill. | 你看,欧尼尔. |
[09:55] | Chalk it up to a delayed El Nico effect orjust a run of bad luck, … | 暴风,洪水在不断肆虐,. |
[09:59] | but more storms have stretched all over America, … | 但更多的风暴逐渐蔓延到整个北美,. |
[10:02] | even in Phoenix, | 即使在凤凰城, |
[10:03] | Arizona, causing widespread damage. | 亚利桑那州也造成了普遍的破坏. |
[10:05] | Reports of injuries are still trickling in. | 各地的伤情报告源源不断. |
[10:09] | We have flooding in Palm Springs… | 我们似乎又遇到了洪灾泛滥的季节. |
[10:11] | And that’s not all. | 但这一切都还没有完. |
[10:13] | There’s record rainfall in Albuquerque, hail in the Panhandle… | 降雨量越来越大. |
[10:17] | and three major rivers cresting. | 3条大河的水位都在不断上涨. |
[10:19] | Something is definitely altering this planet’s weather. | 一定有什么东西造成了地球天气的剧烈变化. |
[10:23] | And you think it’s this Touchstone? | 你认为是试金石造成的? |
[10:27] | – Kind of a reach, isn’t it? – Not really, if you think about it. | – 如此相似,难道不是吗? – 可能吧,如果你认为是. |
[10:31] | Whoever left that device on Madrona… | 不管是谁把它带过来. |
[10:33] | probably keyed it to its atmospheric conditions. | 也许还保持了他原来的天气设置. |
[10:36] | Somebody brings it back to Earth, starts fiddling around with it… | 某些人把他带回地球之后,在它旁边弹琴. |
[10:40] | and… who knows?! | 那么. 谁知道呢?! |
[10:42] | – We don’t know it’s on Earth. – I’m thinking it is. | – 我们并不确定它就在地球上. – 我想它是在这儿. |
[10:46] | There was a huge transitory glitch three days ago, … | 3天前出现了短暂的剧烈变化,. |
[10:49] | when SG-2 returned from a mission. | 当SG-2在执行完一次任务归来时. |
[10:51] | The same hour as the Touchstone was taken. | 在同时,试金石被盗. |
[10:54] | SG-2’s point of origin was galaxies away from Madrona. | SG-2是从远离银河系的漠交纳回来的. |
[10:57] | Yeah, but this energy spike is off the charts. | 恩,但是这个能量超出了地图的范围. |
[11:00] | Remember what happened the last time | 回想一下 上次星际之门的供给 |
[11:02] | the gate’s power supply was overloaded? | 超量时发生了什么? |
[11:04] | It jumped to the second gate in the Antarctic. | 它跳转到了设在南极的第二道门. |
[11:07] | Thanks for the memory! | 幸好有记录! |
[11:09] | Are you suggesting that SG-2 used the second gate | 你真的认为SG-2利用第二道门 |
[11:12] | to steal the Touchstone? | 去盗窃了试金石? |
[11:14] | No. Not SG-2. | 不,不是SG-2号. |
[11:15] | Their mission went as planned, through our gate. | 他们的任务是计划好的,经过我们这道门. |
[11:17] | But someone might have used the second gate a split second | 但也许有人在SG-2使用了我们这道门之后 |
[11:21] | after SG-2 used ours… | 瞬间利用第二道门进出 . |
[11:23] | to try to hide the energy spike in ours. | 并试着把能量隐藏在我们后面. |
[11:25] | Kind of like shooting off a gun when a train’s going by? | 就好象在列车经过时开枪? |
[11:32] | To hide the sound. | 但隐藏了声音. |
[11:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[11:37] | If I’m right, SG-2’s log should have the same electronic signature… | 如果我没猜错,应与SG-2有着一样的电子身份. |
[11:41] | as the last time the wormhole jumped its tracks. Bear with me. | 作为上次虫洞激活的轨道,等我试试. |
[11:45] | Bearing. | 等待. |
[11:50] | Damn! It should show up on the primary meta-log. | 晕! 它在最基本基本记录面前应该显现出来. |
[11:53] | – Try the backup log. – Yeah. Possibly. | – 试试备份的记录吧. – 恩,有可能. |
[12:03] | If someone did try to erase all the relevant data, … | 如果有人试图消除相关的数据记录,. |
[12:06] | they could’ve easily missed a backup. | 他们有可能忽略备份的记录 |
[12:11] | Yes! There it is. | 是的! 找到啦. |
[12:16] | The second gate hadto have been used. | 第二道门一定被利用了. |
[12:18] | The energy signature’s identical. | 有一样的能量签名. |
[12:20] | Who was authorised to use it? | 谁能够正式的使用它? |
[12:22] | I thought it had been officially decommissioned. | 我想他不会是官方的吧. |
[12:25] | It was. | 是的. |
[12:27] | Officially. | 官方的. |
[12:36] | – – Come. | 进来. |
[12:42] | No. I need to talk to him now. | 不,我必须现在和他谈谈. |
[12:45] | Son, do you know what colour this phone is? | 孩子,你知道这部电话是什么颜色的吗? |
[12:49] | Yes. I’ll hold. | 对,等我一下. |
[12:52] | Carter find anything? | 卡特查到什么了吗? |
[12:55] | Yes, sir. Apparently, the second gate is being used. | 是的,长官,第二道门明显被利用了. |
[12:58] | What?! I was given top-level assurances that gate was to be sealed. | 什么?! 我得到最高等级的保证 第二道门是密封的. |
[13:03] | A case of the left hand not knowing what the right foot is doing, sir? | 左手可能知道右脚发生了什么事吗? |
[13:07] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这就是我尝试着查询的. |
[13:12] | No! It can’t wait, son. | 不! 不能等了,孩子 |
[13:14] | Well, make sure he gets the message the second he comes out. | 恩,记得他过来时一定要通知他. |
[13:21] | And, suddenly, the President wasn’t available! | 并且,我们突然也无法联系到总统了! |
[13:24] | Every time I call, he’s tied up. | 每次我打电话,他都不在线. |
[13:27] | It’s like someone is orchestrating his schedule | 很可能是某些人 |
[13:29] | to keep us from speaking. | 不让我们找到他. |
[13:31] | Got a someone in mind, sir? | 想到什么人了吗,长官? |
[13:34] | This is gonna sound paranoid, Colonel. | 这听起来有点不可思议,上校. |
[13:37] | Back when the SG programme began, … | 退回到当星门计划开始的时候,. |
[13:39] | there was a philosophical skirmish about its mandate. | 有一次哲学上的思想交锋. |
[13:43] | Some people wanted to make sure | 有些人希望所有的发现 |
[13:45] | that all discoveries were brought back, … | 都确保能带回来,. |
[13:47] | regardless of considerations like interplanetary diplomacy. | 但却缺乏考虑,比如外交方面的. |
[13:53] | Do you mind if I ask who these “some people” were? | 可以告诉我,那些人是谁吗? |
[13:57] | The truth is, I’m not sure I ever fully knew who they were. | 事实是,我也不能确定我知道全部那些人 |
[14:02] | I had a feeling that someone chose not to surface during the debate. | 我有个感觉,有些人并没有在那场争论中露面. |
[14:06] | Not military – politicians pulling strings behind the scenes. | 不是在台面上交锋的军方,政客. |
[14:12] | No one said so exactly. | 没有人能给出确切答案. |
[14:14] | 30 years in the service, you develop an instinct about things. | 30 年的服役,能让你对这些事有强烈的直觉. |
[14:19] | General, is your gut telling you… | 将军,是你的内脏告诉你的. |
[14:21] | that this “person” is responsible for stealing the Touchstone? | 那些人与试金石的失窃有关系? |
[14:25] | I’m a long way from drawing that conclusion. | 我思考了好久才得出这个结论. |
[14:28] | But I’ll be damned | 但我可能被那些 |
[14:29] | if I’ll be blocked by some sycophant in the White House. | 白宫里的马屁精所诅咒. |
[14:33] | I have other channels I can pursue, markers I can call in. | 我还有其他渠道可以追踪,我能找回记号. |
[14:38] | General, … | 将军,. |
[14:39] | I know I don’t have to tell you this. | 我知道我没必要告诉你这些. |
[14:42] | But whoever these dark-side guys are, … | 但任何那些见不得光的家伙,. |
[14:45] | they can do some pretty nasty damage | 他们都可能干这龌龊的勾当 |
[14:48] | if they figure out how to work this thing. | 如果他们能算计出怎么去做. |
[14:51] | I know, Colonel. I know. Let me do some digging. | 我明白,上校,我明白 让我写完些调查. |
[15:00] | In an effort to determine whether the Touchstone was being used, … | 在调查试金石被使用的过程中,. |
[15:04] | I measured the Doppler shift for gravitational | 我测量到了由于辐射 |
[15:07] | and radiation emissions. | 而产生的多普勒频率变化. |
[15:09] | I used one of my monitoring instruments, | 我使用了我的秘密仪器, |
[15:11] | and tied it in to two NOAA satellites. | 并把它传到诺阿卫星上. |
[15:13] | – What did you find? – It’s somewhere in the Nevada Desert. | – 你发现了什么? – 在内华达州沙漠里的某处 . |
[15:17] | – From the crude triangulation… – Nevada? | – 从简单的形状看. – 内华达州? |
[15:21] | Yes, sir. Something wrong? | 是的,长官,有什么地方不对吗? |
[15:24] | The second gate ended up in Nevada, | 第二道门就是在内华达州 |
[15:26] | didn’t it, sir? Nellis? | 不是吗,长官? 内利斯(内利斯空军基地)? |
[15:28] | Yes. | 是的. |
[15:31] | If the gate is there, | 如果门是在那儿, |
[15:32] | it makes sense that the Touchstone has at least been there. | 看起来试金石似乎也在那儿. |
[15:38] | You’re going to love this, Colonel. | 你会喜欢这个的,上校. |
[15:42] | Guess who just got reassigned to Nellis. | 猜猜谁刚好去了内利斯. |
[15:46] | Do tell. | 说吧. |
[15:48] | Colonel Maybourne. | 梅伯恩上校. |
[15:50] | Oh, well, here’s good news! | 噢,好,这是个好消息! |
[15:53] | Nellis is where we send the technology we bring back through the gate? | 内利斯 就是我们存放通过星际之门带回技术的地方? |
[15:57] | Yes. The Groom Lake facility. | 是的,华达州马夫湖秘密基地 |
[15:59] | Area 51. | 第 51 区 . |
[16:11] | What are we looking at? | 我们在看什么? |
[16:12] | We sent the MALP back to Madrona. | 我们发送 移动分析探测仪回 漠交纳. |
[16:14] | It’s basically a blizzard, sir – winds gusting up to 80 miles an hour. | 这是场暴风雪,长官 – 狂风的时速80英里. |
[16:18] | Any more intense, the whole planet’s a write-off. | 再强烈些的话,整个地球都会被毁掉. |
[16:23] | How much time do they have remaining? | 还剩下多少时间? |
[16:25] | If my extrapolations are correct, we’re looking at 48 to 72 hours… | 如果我的估计没错的话 我们还有48 ~ 72个小时. |
[16:30] | before all the terraforming is kaput. | 直到全部毁灭. |
[16:33] | Permission to take a trip to Nevada, sir. | 请批准我去 内华达州,长官. |
[16:36] | OK. I’ll call Nellis and get you cleared. | 好的,我会联系内利斯并替你准备好. |
[16:40] | Uh, General, … | 喔,将军,. |
[16:43] | it’s become pretty obvious that our own people are involved here. | 很明显我们的人也被牵涉在内. |
[16:48] | The government types, you know. | 政府的内情,你知道 |
[16:50] | How do you know who to trust? | 有哪些人我们可以信任? |
[16:52] | We have the necessary clearance level, sir. | 我们有必要实施紧急状态,长官. |
[17:02] | Colonel, I need some documents delivered to the Groom Lake facility. | 上校,我需要一些文件递交给华达州马夫湖秘密基地. |
[17:08] | Are those documents sensitive enough… | 足够敏感的文件. |
[17:11] | to warrant a three-man team with a Jaffa escort? | 以至于使3人小队能得到 贾法 的护卫? |
[17:14] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[17:33] | Colonel O’Neill. Major Reynolds, NlD. Welcome to Area 51. | 欧尼尔上校,雷诺兹少校,NID欢迎来到51区. |
[17:37] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你, |
[17:38] | This is Captain Carter, Dr Jackson and Teal’c. | 这是 卡特 上尉, 杰克森博士和 提亚克. |
[17:42] | Gentlemen. Ma’am. | 先生们,女士 |
[17:44] | I can’t tell you what an honour it is to meet you. | 见到你们不知道多么高兴 |
[17:46] | You guys are a legend. | 你的队伍是个传奇! |
[17:48] | Yeah, well… Thanks. We’re hoping to meet with Colonel Maybourne. | 哦,好. 过奖啦. 我希望能见到 梅伯恩 上校. |
[17:53] | He’s been paged, sir. Come inside – he’ll find you there. | 他在里面,长官. 跟我进去,他就能看到你们了. |
[17:56] | You obviously know who we are. | 你已经知道我们是谁了. |
[17:58] | If it wasn’t for you and the other SG teams, | 是的,如果不是你们或者其他SG小组, |
[18:01] | we’d be out of business here. | 我们是不会在这儿的. |
[18:03] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来. |
[18:05] | To your left is Medical Research. | 你的左手边是医疗研究中心. |
[18:08] | They’re focusing on the potential cure for Alzheimer’s that | 他们正在研究由SG-5号带回来的 |
[18:10] | Alzheimer SG-5 brought back. | 老年痴呆症可能造成的潜在伤害 |
[18:12] | The other side is Geology, Space Metallurgy, and Artefacts Study, … | 另一边是地质学,空间冶金学,艺术学. |
[18:16] | where they’re poring over your notes | 在那儿,他们会在艺术品上面 |
[18:18] | on that Heliopolis place, Dr Jackson. | 钻孔打字,杰克森博士 |
[18:21] | “Meaning of life stuff” – I love that! | “生命的意义”- 我喜欢这一句! |
[18:24] | Dr Dobson to room 483. Dr Dobson. | 道布森医生请到 483 房间. 道布森医生 |
[18:51] | Those are the two Goa’uld death gliders | 那是两架坏掉的 勾阿呜 飞船 |
[18:53] | you were in after you did your hero thing. | 你曾经坐在里面凯旋而归. |
[18:56] | Nice work, by the way. | 不管怎么说,干得好! |
[18:58] | Yeah. Thanks. | 噢,谢谢. |
[19:03] | This way. | 来这边. |
[19:14] | This is the Bio-research Lab. | 这是生物研究实验室. |
[19:20] | Is this where you keep the little green men? | 你们就是把那个小绿人关在这儿? |
[19:25] | There are no alien life forms at Area 51. | 51区里没有外来生命 . |
[19:31] | Present company excluded, of course. | 当然,公司礼物除外 |
[19:38] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 上校. |
[19:39] | Hello, Maybourne. | 你好,梅伯恩. |
[19:43] | Major, if you’ll excuse us. | 中尉,让我们单独呆会儿. |
[19:49] | Teal’c! It’s good to see you’re well. | 提亚克! 很高兴看到你没事. |
[19:55] | In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you. | 在我的文明里,”我有权利来瓜分你”这才是好的. |
[20:08] | Well… that’s interesting. | 恩. 这很有趣. |
[20:13] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么地方我能帮忙吗? |
[20:15] | Yeah. We assume the Touchstone was brought here. | 哦,我们猜测试金石被带来了这儿. |
[20:18] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[20:20] | Maybe you have a different name for it? | 也许你们给它取了不同的名字? |
[20:23] | The weather controller from Madrona – PX7-941? | 从漠交纳 – PX7-941带回来的天气控制设备? |
[20:27] | It seems that someone has sent you on a fool’s errand, Colonel. | 上校,看来似乎有人给你们派遣了一个愚蠢的任务. |
[20:31] | There is nothing even remotely like that here. | 这儿没有任何和它相关的东西. |
[20:33] | You are, however, aware of our mission? | 但,你知道我们的任务 |
[20:37] | I remember a reference to it. | 我记得有一份通知. |
[20:40] | But – correct me if I’m wrong – nothing came back from that survey. | 但,那次测量没带回任何东西 如果我有什么疏漏请指正. |
[20:44] | – Not by our team. – Another SGC team? | – 不是我们团队. – 另外一个星门指挥部 小队? |
[20:48] | You tell me. | 应该你告诉我. |
[20:51] | If you’re looking for specific answers, | 如果你们在寻找什么特别的东西, |
[20:54] | be less cryptic with your questions. | 尽管问吧. |
[20:56] | Fine. Where’s the damn Touchstone? | 好吧,那该死的试金石在哪儿? |
[21:01] | Has the second Stargate been activated? | 第二道门被开启过吗? |
[21:03] | It’s been under complete lockdown since its arrival here. | 自从它到达这儿之后就一直紧闭. |
[21:06] | It hasn’t even been powered up. | 它一直没有补充过能量. |
[21:09] | Mind if we have a look? | 我可以看看吗? |
[21:11] | I guarantee it’s been dormant since you came through it. | 我保证自从你们用过之后就一直没人用了. |
[21:14] | Then there’s no harm in taking a look. Is there? | 看一看也没什么大不了的吧? |
[21:44] | There it is. Happy now, Colonel? | 它在这儿,现在满意啦,上校? |
[21:47] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[22:20] | – Satisfied? – Not really. | – 满意啦? – 还没有 |
[22:24] | Just proves it got packed up real nice after it was used. | 只是证明了它在上次用过之后就一直塞满东西. |
[22:28] | That gate has been in there | 这道门从南极运来之后 |
[22:30] | since it was brought here from the Antarctic. | 就一直搁在这儿. |
[22:33] | Come on, Harry! | 快,哈瑞! |
[22:36] | You and I have been through this dance before. | 你和我都曾经穿过这道门. |
[22:39] | Uh, … | 恩,. |
[22:40] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[22:43] | This gate is plastic. | 这个门是塑料的. |
[22:45] | What?! | 什么?! |
[22:48] | Captain Carter is correct. | 卡特 是正确的. |
[22:50] | That’s ridiculous! | 真是荒谬! |
[23:04] | That’s the gate that was brought back from the Antarctic. | 这道门就是从南极带回来的门. |
[23:07] | It’s been under lock and key since it got here. | 自从它被带来之后就一直锁在这儿. |
[23:12] | This gate’s plastic. Where’s the real one? | 这个门是塑料的,那么真的门呢? |
[23:25] | So… what the hell happened to the Stargate? | 那么. 星际之门究竟发生了什么? |
[23:29] | It’s obviously been moved. | 很明显被换走了. |
[23:31] | So it can be fired up without raising eyebrows? | 因此你就能不经考虑的随便发火? |
[23:33] | That’s highly speculative. | 那需要仔细考虑. |
[23:38] | I don’t know who’s giving you orders, Maybourne, … | 梅伯恩,我不知道是谁给你的命令,. |
[23:42] | but they had better come from where the air is real thin. | 但是他们最好是来自外星. |
[23:48] | Is that a threat, Colonel? | 你在威胁我吗,上校? |
[23:51] | You tell me the punishment for losing a Stargate. | 你应该知道丢失了星际之门会受到什么处罚. |
[23:56] | That presumes there was no authorisation to move the Stargate. | 那假设没有人命令搬走星际之门. |
[24:02] | – So who authorised it? – That’s classified. | – 那是谁命令的呢? – 这是不同的. |
[24:05] | – We have the highest clearance. – Within the military, you do. | – 我们得到了最高允许. – 只是军队里的. |
[24:16] | Are you telling me… | 你是想告诉我. |
[24:18] | this is a civilian operation?! | 这是一个民事操作?! |
[24:24] | Colonel O’Neill and his people need an escort back to their vehicle. | 护送欧尼尔上校和他的队伍回他们的车上去. |
[24:28] | Who’s pulling the strings, Maybourne? | 究竟是谁在背后操控,梅伯恩? |
[24:30] | Take a piece of advice, Jack. Let it drop. | 给你个忠告,放手别管啦. |
[24:33] | Drop it?! | 放手?! |
[24:36] | Please… don’t make these gentlemen have to get disrespectful. | 求你了. 别让这些士兵不好做. |
[25:15] | We’re operating under a virtual blackout. | 我们是在实际的管制下办事. |
[25:18] | No one will confirm or deny a thing. | 没人能够正式或否定一件事. |
[25:20] | The only other Stargate on the planet gets spirited away, | 唯一的另一道星际之门在地球上 |
[25:24] | and it’s business as usual?! | 莫名其妙的消失了,这很平常?! |
[25:26] | Not really. Somebody’s clamped down on the communications channels. | 不是这样的,有人故意阻断了通信. |
[25:30] | – What of the Touchstone? – Sometime while we were gone, … | – 试金石呢? – 在我们走了之后,. |
[25:33] | my instrument readings dropped to zero. | 我的仪器也突然没反应了. |
[25:36] | They’ve stopped using it, or are shielding it from detection. | 他们已经停止使用试金石 或是保护它避免受到侦测. |
[25:39] | The weather anomalies have abated on Earth. | 地球上天气的异常变化已经减轻. |
[25:42] | They probably realised experimenting with it | 可能他们减少了实验 |
[25:44] | was causing too many problems. | 避免造成过大的影响. |
[25:47] | Exactly. | 确实是. |
[25:49] | If we can’t track the Touchstone, | 即使我们不能找到试金石的迹象 |
[25:50] | we may be able to track the second gate on Earth. | 我们也许可以去找第二道门在哪儿. |
[25:53] | Oh, sure! | 噢,是的! |
[25:54] | Let’s just put out an APB for a huge, honkin’, | 让我们放出巨大的, |
[25:57] | two-storey metal ring… | 两层楼高的金属铃. |
[25:58] | with 39 little pictures all nicely engraved on it! | 上面雕刻着39幅美妙的小图片! |
[26:02] | Actually, I had another thought. | 实际上,我有另一个想法. |
[26:05] | Go ahead, Captain. | 说吧,上尉. |
[26:08] | We use our gate to go to Madrona, … | 我们利用我们的门去到 漠交纳,. |
[26:10] | then do a 180 and return through the second gate here on Earth. | 再做个180度旋转,通过第二道门回地球来. |
[26:13] | If one input the Earth’s coordinates | 如果有人把地球的协调器 |
[26:15] | on the Madrona dialling device, | 放在漠交纳的调节装置上 |
[26:17] | he would be sent back to the gate on this facility. | 他会由于这个装置而被送回到门边. |
[26:20] | You would. Unless you intentionally overpower the gate. | 会的 除非你有意识的使门能量过载. |
[26:24] | The way the wormhole arced to send the two of you to the other gate. | 这个方法把你们两个都送到星际之门去. |
[26:28] | As you may recall, it was a minor miracle that | 如果你回想一下,可能出现小小的奇迹― |
[26:31] | either of you survived that incident. | 你们两个之一能够幸免这个变故. |
[26:33] | What if we used the MALP robot? | 如果我使用 移动分析探测仪 机器人呢? |
[26:35] | Perfect. The GPS could give us an exact position | 完美的. GPS 能够给我们精确的位置 |
[26:38] | once the MALP made it through. | 当 移动分析探测仪 经过门时. |
[26:40] | Someone would have to accompany you to Madrona, … | 必须有人陪同你们去 漠交纳,. |
[26:43] | to dial the correct address. | 去拨正确的地址. |
[26:46] | – Uh… I would be that person. – I’ll go, too. | – 恩. 我去吧. – 我也去. |
[26:50] | Bring the necessary equipment to modulate the power to the gate. | 带上必要的设备以调节能量. |
[26:54] | Let’s do it! | 我们行动吧! |
[27:13] | They’ve arrived through the Madrona gate, sir. | 他们已经经过 漠交纳 大门到了,长官. |
[27:16] | We’re transporting our people across the galaxy… | 我们在传输我们的队员穿过银河系. |
[27:19] | to find something we lost in our own back yard! | 去寻找遗失在我们这儿的东西! |
[27:22] | Incredible! | 真是难以置信! |
[27:35] | They’re back, Uncle Rohan! | 他们回来了,罗翰叔叔! |
[27:39] | – Did you bring the Touchstone? – Not yet. We’re working on it. | – 你们带回了试金石吗? – 还没有,我们正在找呢. |
[27:44] | Don’t you understand?! | 你清楚吗?! |
[27:46] | Look around you! The rivers have turned to ice! | 看看这周围! 河都已经结冰! |
[27:49] | Before long, all our croplands will be decimated! | 用不了多久,我们的田地都将被毁掉! |
[27:53] | Why did you return? | 你们回来做什么? |
[27:55] | We have to set this machine from here to track the Touchstone. | 我们必须把我们的仪器设在这儿来探测试金石. |
[27:59] | – You’re lying! – We’re not lying! | – 你撒谎! – 我们没有! |
[28:02] | We really are trying to help. | 我们真的是在帮忙. |
[28:04] | Come now! | 来吧! |
[28:40] | They should be inputting the last address. | 必须输入最后一次的地址. |
[29:10] | Status, Captain? | 上校,数据? |
[29:13] | – It’s through, sir. It’s on Earth. – Where the hell is it? | – 它穿过了,长官,它在地球上. – 它在哪儿? |
[29:17] | I’m switching over to terrestrial video signal. | 我在转换陆地电视信号. |
[29:19] | – We have visual, but it’s dark. – Can you make out anything? | – 我们能看到,但它那儿是黑暗的. – 你能查到什么吗? |
[29:23] | No, not much. | 不,不符合. |
[29:30] | – There’s somebody moving. – What is its location? | – 有人在移动. – 他的位置呢? |
[29:32] | I’m resetting the MALP global positioning system | 我重新把 移动分析探测仪 全球定位系统 |
[29:34] | to Telesat 1 3, … | 调到通信卫星1 3,. |
[29:36] | attempting to triangulate. | 尝试定位. |
[29:45] | – What the hell happened?! – They blew it away, sir. | – 又发生了什么?! – 他们把它吹走了,长官. |
[29:59] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[30:02] | The link is gone. They destroyed the MALP. | 联系中断. 他们破坏了 移动分析探测仪. |
[30:04] | Did you get the coordinates? | 你找到连接了吗? |
[30:06] | No time. But I’ve got it narrowed down. | 时间不够,但我确定在一个小范围内. |
[30:08] | How far down? | 有好远? |
[30:11] | Well, as far as I can tell, it’s in Southern Utah. | 恩,估计是在犹他州(犹他州)南部. |
[30:16] | Oh! Well… Southern Utah! | 噢! 恩. 犹他州南部?! |
[30:18] | Well, at least that’s a start. | 好吧,至少我们开了个头. |
[30:21] | I have one last marker to call. Let me see what I can find out. | 我还有最后一点线索可以查. 让我试试能否找到什么. |
[30:33] | – Hello, General. – Whitlow. | – 你好,将军. – 韦德洛. |
[30:35] | Shall we walk? | 我们走走? |
[30:38] | As I told you on the phone, | 正如我在电话里给你说的 |
[30:39] | I don’t have time for all this cloak-and-dagger stuff. | 我没有时间去查那些填充材料. |
[30:42] | – I need to know… – Please… walk. | – 我需要知道. – 好啦. 走走吧. |
[30:45] | It makes it harder for the parabolics. | 对于一个偏执狂那很困难. |
[30:49] | Glad to see the paranoia quotient is as high as ever! | 很高兴看到偏执狂像以前那样! |
[30:53] | You never know who’s listening. What do you need to know? | 你永远不知道谁在听. 你想知道些什么呢? |
[30:57] | Two things. Who’s got the Stargate? Who’s got the weather device? | 两件事:谁取走了星际之门? 谁得到了天气控制仪器? |
[31:01] | I wish I had that info. | 我也希望我有这些消息. |
[31:03] | I don’t have time for games, Whitlow. | 我没有时间玩了,韦德洛. |
[31:06] | As much as I’d love to clear our little IOU, I don’t know anything. | 就好象我热衷于还清我们之间的小借条一样 我什么都不知道. |
[31:11] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about | 我甚至不知道你提到的 |
[31:13] | with regards to a weather device. | 天气设备究竟是什么. |
[31:15] | But are you saying the Stargate is missing?! | 你说星际之门不见啦?! |
[31:17] | – The second one is, yes. – That doesn’t sound like a good thing! | – 是的,第二道门. – 这可不是个好消息! |
[31:21] | Come on! You’ve got your fingers in every agency. | 快点! 任何代理都要经过你的手. |
[31:25] | You haven’t heard anything? Military intelligence? NSA? CIA? | 你没收到什么消息吗? 军方的情报? NSA? 中央情报局? |
[31:29] | If it were military, I’d know about it. It’s got to be civilian. | 如果是军方的情报,我一定知道. 看起来是民间的. |
[31:33] | Anything strange going on at Nellis? | 内利斯 有什么不正常的事发生吗? |
[31:35] | There’s always something going on at Nellis, | 内利斯 总是发生很多事, |
[31:38] | and most of the time it’s strange. | 大多时候它都不正常. |
[31:40] | But nothing about a Stargate or a… weather… thingy. | 但没有关于星际之门 或者是一个. 天气. 设备. |
[31:43] | Does this have something to do with all the weird weather lately? | 这和最近的反常天气有关吗? |
[31:49] | How about Southern Utah? Anything going on there? | 犹他州南部呢? 没什么事发生? |
[31:52] | Southern Utah?! | 犹他州南部?! |
[31:55] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 恩,实际上. |
[31:57] | A requisition just crossed my desk… | 一分申请刚递过来. |
[32:00] | requesting a C-5 for a classified pick-up at an NID landing site. | 要求一架C-5去NID的登陆地 |
[32:04] | It’s in Utah. | 就是在犹他州 |
[32:05] | Hm. No idea what it’s for? | 恩,不知道这是为了什么吗? |
[32:08] | Not officially. But I don’t have to tell you, | 非官方的,但我不得不告诉你 |
[32:10] | a C-5’s a big airplane. | 一架C-5’s 是巨大飞机. |
[32:12] | Big enough to hold a Stargate and transport it anywhere in the world. | 足以把星际之门放在里面并运输到全世界的任何地方. |
[32:16] | Where’s the strip? | 飞机在哪儿? |
[32:20] | Just south of the Black Mountains. | 在布雷克山脉的南边 |
[32:22] | About 40 clicks west of Parowan. | 帕罗宛镇以西大约40里. |
[32:26] | Thank you, Whitlow. | 谢谢你,韦德洛. |
[32:28] | George? | 乔治? |
[32:33] | Does this mean we’re even? | 这是否意味着我们已经? |
[32:36] | If it pans out, it does. | 我们两清了,现在. |
[32:42] | OK, here’s the deal. | 好,分配任务. |
[32:45] | This NID landing strip doesn’t officially exist, … | 这个NID登陆地并不是在正式存在的,. |
[32:48] | so I don’t think there’s a jurisdictional issue. | 所以我认为这不会牵涉到什么司法问题. |
[32:51] | But even if there is, | 但即使它是, |
[32:52] | that C-5 is Air Force property, and it is our jurisdiction. | C-5 也是空军的财产,它得归我们管. |
[32:56] | – Can we go now, sir? – There’s a chopper waiting. | – 我们可以出发了吗,长官? – 有架飞机给你们备好了. |
[32:59] | It will take you to Hill Air Force Base. Then you’re on your own. | 它会载你们去希尔空军基地之后就看你们自己的了. |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[33:04] | One other thing, Colonel. | 另一件事,上校. |
[33:06] | We don’t know if the people who took the gate | 我们不知道取走星际之门和试金石的人 |
[33:09] | and Touchstone are friend or foe. | 究竟是敌是友. |
[33:11] | Therefore, under no conditions are you to fire on them. Understood? | 所以,在任何情况下都别开火, 明白吗? |
[33:20] | Under no conditions… fire. | 任何情况下. 别开火. |
[33:23] | That’s right. | 这就对了. |
[33:26] | What if they fire on us, sir? | 如果他们向我们开火呢,长官? |
[33:29] | Then you’re to take cover. | 那你们就躲起来, |
[33:30] | Do not return fire unless it’s the only option remaining… | 不到万不得已不要还击. |
[33:34] | – to defend yourselves. – I don’t think… | – 来保护自己. – 将军,我不认为. |
[33:37] | Those are my orders, Colonel. | 这就是我的命令,上校. |
[33:39] | We’re already going way out on a limb on this. | 我们已经越界了. |
[33:41] | I don’t want you killing another American | 我不想你们因此而杀死一个 |
[33:43] | who may just be following orders. | 也是在执行命令的同胞. |
[33:45] | – Understood? – Yes, sir. | – 明白吗? – 是的,长官. |
[36:07] | Stand to, gentlemen! | 站好了,先生们! |
[36:12] | Keep those hands visible. | 举起手来. |
[36:16] | Who the hell are you?! | 你们这些家伙是谁?! |
[36:18] | No one’s damn business! Step away from the crate. | 别他妈废话! 一步步离开那些箱子. |
[37:04] | Stop! | 站住! |
[37:19] | Don’t do it! | 别这么做! |
[37:27] | Agh! | 啊! |
[37:28] | What? | 什么? |
[37:32] | I missed the address. | 我错过了 |
[37:43] | At least we have this. | 至少我们取回了这个. |
[38:08] | They’ve come back, Uncle Rohan! Just as I told you! | 他们又回来了,罗翰叔叔! 正如我告诉过你的! |
[38:11] | – Do they have the Touchstone? – They do! | – 他们带来了试金石吗? – 是的! |
[39:45] | – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. | – 谢谢你. – 不用客气 |
[39:51] | We hope your faith and trust in us has been restored. | 我希望我们没有辜负你对于我们的信任. |
[39:53] | You have lived up to your promises. | 你履行了你们的诺言. |
[39:56] | Let there be peace between our worlds. | 让我们永远和平相处. |
[39:59] | We must remain vigilant, … | 我们必须保持警惕,. |
[40:01] | lest those that trespassed before come back… | 以防那些盗窃者再度回来. |
[40:04] | to violate the sanctity of the Holy Touchstone. | 侵犯到这神圣的试金石. |
[40:07] | Just make sure your guards are paying attention this time! | 确保你的守卫一直保持警惕! |
[40:12] | Blessings be upon you. | 神会保佑你的. |
[40:57] | Everything should be back to normal soon, here and on Madrona. | 很快,所有的一切将重返正常 这里以及 漠交纳. |
[41:01] | We think they’ll let us return to do the studies we’d hoped to do. | 我想他们会同意我们回去 继续进行我们希望做的研究. |
[41:05] | – Any idea what happened, sir? – It’s still something of a shell game. | – 这究竟是怎么回事,长官? – 这还是一场拉锯战. |
[41:09] | – The investigation was taken from me. – By whom? | – 我的调查被终止了. – 谁呢? |
[41:12] | I’m still trying to find that out. | 我仍然试图查出来. |
[41:15] | So we may never know who those men were who went through the gate. | 因此我们有可能永远不知道跳进门里的人是谁? |
[41:19] | Not unless you can tell me where they went. | 除非你能告诉我他们去了哪儿. |
[41:23] | Until then, all SG units are to be on watch… | 到那时为止,全部的星门小组单位都恰好在. |
[41:26] | for four NID guys wandering around another planet. | 而4个NID家伙去了另一颗行星. |
[41:29] | Great! So all this could happen again, huh? | 好! 所以都有可能发生,恩? |
[41:33] | No, Colonel! | 不,上校! |
[41:35] | This time, I was able to ensure that | 这次,我有能力确保 |
[41:37] | our Stargate will be the only one in use. | 只有我们的星际之门能使用. |
[41:40] | Sir… The second Stargate is being retired? | 长官. 第二道门退休啦? |
[41:44] | Yes. Only this time, | 是的,这次, |
[41:45] | there will be a permanent iris welded over it, | 它将被永久的焊接封存起来 |
[41:48] | and it will be placed under round-the-clock guard… | 它将被放置在轮班守卫的监护下. |
[41:51] | under the command of the SGC – my command. | 接受 星门指挥部,我的指挥 |
[41:54] | No lying and deceit, smoke and mirrors? | 再没有谎言,欺骗,吸烟和镜子? |
[41:57] | You’ll be there yourselves | 你们自己也会在那儿, |
[41:59] | all of you will when we put it away for good. | 你们全部 当我们把它好好的收起来时. |
[42:33] | This put you out of a job, Maybourne? | 这结束了你的一项任务,梅伯恩? |
[42:36] | Oh, you’d be surprised. Strange things happen in high places, Colonel. | 噢,你一定很奇怪. 怪事总发生在高层,上校. |
[42:41] | Don’t I know it! | 别和我说! |
[42:43] | People get reassigned. So does property. | 人换了,产权也是. |
[42:45] | Artefacts get misplaced. Orders change. | 艺术品失踪了,命令改了. |
[42:49] | Every day’s a new day. | 每一天都是全新的. |