时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Come on! | 快跑! |
[01:12] | It’s right on top of us! | 它正在我们上方! |
[01:15] | Dial home, Captain! That’s an order! | 呼叫总部,上尉! 那是命令! |
[01:36] | We’re not gonna make it, sir! | 我们办不到,长官! |
[01:39] | We’ll make it! Dial now! | 我们会做到的!快呼叫! |
[01:55] | Look, I know I should know this by now. | 看,我想我现在应该知道了 |
[01:58] | I swear, it’ll be the last time I ask. | 我发誓,这是我最后一次问了 |
[02:02] | But these wormholes we go through, … | 这些我们用来穿行的虫洞 |
[02:04] | they’re not always there, right? | 他们并不是在那的,对么? |
[02:07] | No, sir. They can only form between two open gates. | 是的,他们只能在2扇开启的门之间形成 |
[02:10] | What’s with the worm part? | 那些虫子是什么样的? |
[02:13] | The worm thing – I don’t get that. | 我不知道那些虫子的事 |
[02:15] | Uh… That’s just a metaphor. | 呃,那只是个比喻 |
[02:19] | Right. I knew that. | 好的,我早知道了 |
[02:25] | Imagine the galaxy is an apple. | 假设星系是个苹果 |
[02:28] | We burrow our way through the apple like a worm, … | 我们象虫子一样从苹果中挖洞, |
[02:31] | crossing from one side to the other, | 从一边横穿到另一边, |
[02:33] | instead of going around the outside. | 而不是从外面绕着走 |
[02:38] | OK. | 恩 |
[02:40] | Now, the diameter of the apple | 现在,当然,苹果的直径 |
[02:42] | is just a 2-D representation of space-time. | 只是时空的2D表现 |
[02:45] | Well, the hole isn’t really a hole, per se, … | 实际上,这个洞并不是真的一个洞 |
[02:48] | but an inter-dimensional conduit… | 只是个空间的隧道 |
[02:50] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[02:52] | OK. | 好的 |
[02:57] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事 |
[02:59] | OK. | 好的 |
[03:04] | We’ve got an unscheduled incoming traveller | 有一个计划外的外来访问连接 |
[03:10] | Closing iris. | 关闭虹门 |
[03:17] | We’re getting a signal. | 我们收到一个信号 |
[03:21] | – Who’ve we got out there? – SG teams four, six and ten… | – 谁还在外面? – SG 4,6和10队 |
[03:24] | are the only units presently off world, sir. | 他们是不久前离开这儿的 |
[03:27] | Daniel’s with six, isn’t he? | 丹尼尔在6队,是么? |
[03:29] | Yeah, he’s on a dig on PX3-808. | 是的,他现在在PX3-808进行挖掘工作 |
[03:32] | The computer can’t identify the signal. It’s not a GDO transmission. | 电脑不能识别信号,那不是身份识别器传送的 |
[03:36] | Let me hear it, Lieutenant. | 让我们听听,中尉 |
[03:45] | Intermittent RF pulses, low frequency. | 间断性的无线电低频脉冲 |
[03:49] | – What have we got? – Don’t know, sir. Some kind of signal. | – 我们找到什么? – 不知道,长官,只是一些信号 |
[03:54] | There’s a repeating pattern. | 是个重复的信号, |
[03:56] | Play it through the computer again, a lot faster. | 用电脑快速的放一次 |
[03:59] | I’m trying 200%. | 我试下200% |
[04:05] | Go six. | 6倍 |
[04:11] | The computer now recognises the signal. It’s SG-10’s iris code. | 电脑已经识别了信号 那是SG-10的虹码 |
[04:15] | That’s Henry Boyd’s team. | 那是亨利 博伊德的小队 |
[04:20] | Why would their code be coming through so slowly? | 为什么他们的代码传过来这么慢? |
[04:22] | I have no idea, sir. but if we don’t open the iris … | 我不知道,长官.但是如果我们不打开虹旋门的话… |
[04:25] | The next thud we hear… | 那么我们听到的下一个撞击声… |
[04:27] | will be Henry Boyd’s team. | 将会是亨利 博伊德小队了 |
[04:29] | Do it. | 那就做吧 |
[04:45] | Come on, Hank, the door’s open. | 加油,汉克,门已经开了 |
[04:55] | What happened? | 发生什么? |
[04:57] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道,长官 |
[04:59] | General, SG-1 would like the rescue mission. | 将军,SG-1小队会喜欢上这次营救任务 |
[05:03] | – Not yet, Colonel. – Hank would do the same for us. | – 还不用,上校 – 汉克应该还会做一次的 |
[05:06] | I know he would – if and when I gave the order. | 我知道他会,如果什么时候我下达命令 |
[05:09] | In the meantime, I want a probe on the ramp | 同时,我需要一个探测器 |
[05:11] | and ready to go a. s. a. p. | 并且尽可能快地准备出发 |
[05:13] | Colonel, have units SG-1 and 3 geared up and standing by. | 上校,让SG-1,3小队快速集合随时待命 |
[06:27] | Stargate.SG1-s02e15.A.Matter.of.Time | |
[06:33] | SG-10 was on a routine exploratory mission of P3W-451. | SG-10那时正在进行P3W-451的常规探测任务 |
[06:37] | It’s a binary system. We just discovered it. | 那是个2进制系统,我们刚发现它 |
[06:40] | – Any indications of enemy attack? – None. | – 有没有任何敌人进攻的迹象? – 没有 |
[06:43] | The one thing Boyd reported was that… | 博伊德报告的一件事是. |
[06:45] | whatever indigenous life there may have been | 不管那儿的本土生物 |
[06:48] | on 451 recently became extinct. | 曾经在451星上生存,他们已经灭绝 |
[06:50] | They were trying to determine the cause. | 他们尝试着去寻找原因 |
[06:53] | In the event I authorise this mission, … | 如果我批准这次行动. |
[06:56] | SG-3 will back you up. | SG-3会支持你的 |
[07:00] | – In the event, sir? – Chevron three encoded. | – 如果? – 符号 3号 编码 |
[07:03] | Let’s see what pictures the probe sends back. | 让我们看看探测器返回的画面 |
[07:06] | Make a proper threat determination. You could gate into an ambush… | – 让我们做出正确的决定,你会陷入埋伏的 – 将军 |
[07:11] | I recommended Major Boyd for this. | 是我推荐博伊德的 |
[07:13] | If he’s in trouble, I want to go in. | 如果他有麻烦,我应该进去 |
[07:15] | I’m aware of that, Colonel. | 我知道这些,上校 |
[07:17] | Chevron four encoded. | 符号 4号 编码 |
[07:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[07:27] | Chevron five encoded. | 符号 5号 编码 |
[07:28] | Major Boyd is a capable warrior, | 博伊德少校是个出色的战士, |
[07:30] | O’Neill. You trained him well. | 欧尼尔 你把他训练的很好 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:40] | Chevron six encoded. | 符号 6号 编码 |
[07:49] | Chevron seven locked. | 符号 7号 锁定 |
[07:56] | OK for MALP transports. | 移动分析探测仪的传输已经准备好了 |
[08:08] | Probe should reach the Stargate ofP3W-451… | 探测器将到达P3W-451星际门在. |
[08:12] | 5,4,3 in five seconds… four… three, … | |
[08:16] | 2 two, … | |
[08:17] | now. | 到达 |
[08:23] | I don’t understand. It’s just… | 我不明白,这是. |
[08:26] | Red, sir. | 红色,长官 |
[08:28] | Are we receiving telemetry? | 我们收到测量记录么? |
[08:30] | Yes, sir, but at an even slower rate than before. | 是的,长官 但是比以前慢了很多 |
[08:34] | There is an image here. | 这儿有个图象 |
[08:36] | Input the video feed into the computer | 把图象输入电脑 |
[08:38] | but compensate for a longer light wavelength. | 并进行长的波长衰减 |
[08:40] | – Step it up in 20 millimicron increments. – Captain? | – 逐步每次增加20毫微米 – 上尉? |
[08:44] | Sir, it’s possible that the image from the probe has red shifted, … | 长官,这可能是由于探测器传过来的图象发生红色的改变 |
[08:48] | distorted toward the infrared end of the spectrum. | 受红外线末端的光谱的影响 |
[08:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:52] | The same reason their codes were so slow. | 这和这些代码传输慢是相同的原因 |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:57] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[09:00] | It’s working. | 这个有效 |
[09:13] | What the hell’s goin’ on, Hank? | 到底发生了该死的什么事,汉克? |
[09:17] | Is something pursuing them? | 有东西在追赶他们? |
[09:19] | Try playing back the video in real time. | 试着实时回放录象 |
[09:22] | – We need to find out… – This is all we’ve received so far, sir. | – 我们需要找出 – 这是到目前为止我们所有接收到的,长官 |
[09:25] | Eleven frames of digital picture in the last six minutes. | 在最后6分钟有11帧数字图象 |
[09:29] | – That represents a fraction of a second. – Perhaps a malfunction. | – 那只是一转眼的工夫 – 也许是故障 |
[09:33] | No, the picture tells us everything we need to know. | 不,图象告诉我们了一切 |
[09:37] | That team is in trouble. Probably under attack. | 那个小队有麻烦,也许遭遇了袭击 |
[09:41] | – Permission to go in, sir? – Negative, sir. | – 允许我进入了?长官 – 应该拒绝,长官 |
[09:44] | What do you mean, negative? | 拒绝?你到底是什么意思 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry, Colonel. With all due respect. | 对不起,上校,尽管这应该考虑 |
[09:50] | But if I’m right, we can’t help them. | 但是如果我是对的,我们帮不了他们 |
[09:54] | The camera may respond to commands. | 照相机能回应情况 |
[09:56] | See if you can tilt up for a wider image. | 看看角度放小我们看到的广阔的图象 |
[09:59] | I think I know what Major Boyd seems so afraid of. | 我想我知道什么使博伊德少校看上去那么害怕 |
[10:11] | There! Isolate that area and digitally enhance. | 那儿!隔离那块区域并且提高数位 |
[10:23] | – What am I looking at? – That’s a black hole, sir. | – 我看到了什么? – 是个黑洞,长官 |
[10:27] | A newly formed one, by the looks of it. | 从表面上看是刚形成不久的 |
[10:30] | P3W-451 was orbiting its companion star. | P3W-451绕着它的伴星运行 |
[10:32] | The orbit’s probably pulling them closer. | 在黑洞的范围内拉近了它们 |
[10:35] | Why don’t they just gate out of there? | 为什么他们不从门离开那儿? |
[10:38] | They’re trying to, but the closer you get to a black hole… | 他们也想这么做 但是他们太接近黑洞了 |
[10:41] | Time slows down. | 时间会慢下来 |
[10:45] | It almost appears to stand still. | 看上去象他们仍然站着 |
[10:48] | From our perspective, yes. | 从我们的透视图上看,是的 |
[10:50] | But time is relative. As far as SG-10 is concerned… | 但是时间是相对的 直到SG-10担心. |
[10:53] | only a few seconds have passed. | 只是过了几秒钟 |
[10:55] | They’re still trying to save themselves. | 他们仍然努力拯救自己 |
[10:57] | What will happen to them? | 他们会发生什么事? |
[10:59] | Time dilation is a result of the intense gravity, | 强烈的地心引力 |
[11:02] | which is directly proportional… | 会使时间成直线比例膨胀. |
[11:04] | Captain! | 上尉! |
[11:07] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起,长官 |
[11:12] | Their bodies will be pulled apart by increasing tidal forces. | 他们的身体会由于强大的力量而撕开 |
[11:19] | They did manage to activate the Stargate once. | 他们曾经应该能使星际之门开启 |
[11:22] | But to them, it can’t have been open for more than a second. | 但是对他们来说,已经不能打开更多一秒钟了 |
[11:26] | There’s nothing we can do to save them? | 我们不能做什么去救他们么? |
[11:29] | They’ve had it, sir. | 他们已经做了,长官 |
[11:31] | – You know that for a fact, Colonel? – No, sir, I don’t. | -你肯定知道那些,上校? -不,长官,我不知道 |
[11:34] | But look at Major Boyd’s face. What does that say to you? | 但是看看博伊德的脸 他要对你说什么? |
[11:43] | Very well. Disengage the Stargate. | 很好,关闭星际之门 |
[11:47] | Sir… | 长官. |
[11:49] | By some fluke of technology, … | 由于一些技术的受挫 |
[11:51] | we are witnessing something that the laws of physics say we can’t. | 我们亲眼目击一些有违物理规律的事 |
[11:55] | We are witnessing good men dying in slow motion, Captain. | 我们亲眼看见优秀的战士死于慢动作,上尉 |
[12:03] | You’re right, sir. | 你是对的,长官 |
[12:07] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[12:17] | Sir, … | 长官 |
[12:19] | it won’t disengage. | 不能脱离 |
[12:21] | – Try again. – I already have, sir. | – 再试一次 – 我已经试过了,长官 |
[12:23] | Twice. | 2次 |
[12:24] | It won’t shut down. | 它关不了 |
[12:38] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move! Move! | 我们走!行动! |
[12:56] | Sergeant, how long have you been out of contact with this facility? | 警官,你有多长时间没和里面联系了? |
[13:00] | Coming up four hours ago, sir. | 将近4小时前,长官 |
[13:02] | But it was funky for a while before that. | 但是那之前它使我一段时间胆战心惊 |
[13:05] | Is that proper military terminology? What does “funky” mean, Sergeant? | 这是正确的军事术语么? “胆战心惊 “是什么意思?警官 |
[13:09] | Everyone was talkin’ real slow, | 每个人的谈话都非常慢, |
[13:11] | like when the battery’s down on your Walkman. | 像随身听的电池不足 |
[13:15] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[13:17] | Will that shaft take me directly to sub-level 28? | 那里能带我去到地下28层? |
[13:21] | Yes, sir, but I don’t know how you’re gonna get down. | 是的,长官 但是我不知道你能怎么下去 |
[13:24] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[13:25] | We brought our own transportation. Gentlemen, hook ’em up! | 我们带来了我们的传送工具 先生们,勾住全身! |
[13:35] | Rig it! | 装上它! |
[13:38] | Clear! | 安全! |
[13:43] | This is Major General Hammond. | 这里是哈蒙德将军 |
[13:46] | I have an urgent matter to discuss with the president. | 我有个紧急事件要和总统讨论下 |
[13:59] | Sergeant, try disconnecting the superconductive interface. | 试着拆开超电导接触面 |
[14:02] | Already tried that, Captain. It’s stuck. | 已经尝试做了,上尉 还是紧粘着 |
[14:05] | – Teal’c, Siler could use a hand. – I will assist. | – 提亚克,你能帮上赛勒的 – 我会帮忙的 |
[14:15] | – Captain Carter. – I was just on my way to report, sir. | – 卡特上尉 – 我正准备向你报告,长官 |
[14:19] | The capacitor should have discharged, | 电容本应该放电的, |
[14:21] | but the gate is drawing power directly. | 但是门还是直接的汲取动力 |
[14:23] | Isn’t there a time limit to how long a wormhole can be maintained? | 我们没有一个虫洞能维持那么长的时间限制吧? |
[14:27] | Yes, sir, we just passed it. | 是的,长官,我们刚超越了 |
[14:30] | Then how is this possible? | 那这怎么可能? |
[14:32] | I’d guess that since time is passing more slowly | 我猜测在P3W-451上 |
[14:35] | on P3W-451 relative to Earth, … | 既然时间相对于地球过的非常慢 |
[14:37] | we’re experiencing a paradox the Stargate was never designed for. | 那我们正在经历一个星际之门在设计时从未发生过的自相矛盾 |
[14:46] | Why in God’s name is it doing that? | 为什么要在上帝面前做那些? |
[14:51] | I’ve no idea, sir. | 我不知道,长官 |
[14:53] | It started after you got on line with the president, sir. | 当你给总统打过电话,它就开始了 |
[14:56] | – I never got through to him. – Beg your pardon, sir. | – 我没有和他通过电话 – 请你原谅,长官 |
[15:00] | It seems we’ve lost communication below sub-level 24. | 看上去好象我们失去了和地下24层的联系 |
[15:03] | Nearest secure phone above that? | 在那上面的最近的安全电话是哪儿? |
[15:05] | NORAD, sir. Main level. | 北美防空联合司令部,长官,主层 |
[15:07] | – I won’t be long. Meantime, Colonel… – Understood, sir. | – 不会太久的,上校 – 明白,长官 |
[15:13] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[15:16] | What would happen if we just… pulled the plug? | 如果我们扯下插头会发生什么? |
[15:30] | OK, Carter. We’ve reached the main power vault. | 好的,卡特 我们到达主能源地下室 |
[15:33] | We’ll isolate the capacitors first. | 我们将首先隔离电容 |
[15:37] | Panel six. | 6号面板 |
[15:38] | Colonel, pull breakers 90 through 94 on panel 6. | 上校,在6号面板上把断路器从90拉到94 |
[15:44] | Roger that. Stand by. | 收到,准备行动 |
[15:50] | Stand clear, people. | 请站开 |
[15:52] | I have no idea what this is gonna do. | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[15:55] | We must vacate this area. | 我们必须空出这个区域 |
[16:03] | We’re kinda shortin’ out up here. | 我们这儿有些短路了 |
[16:05] | – Main breaker? – It’ll overload. | – 主断路器? – 它会超载的 |
[16:07] | We gotta do it. | 我们必须这么做 |
[16:09] | Colonel, pull the main breaker. | 上校,拉下主断路器 |
[16:14] | On… | 准备 |
[16:15] | 3,2,1! three, two, one! | |
[16:35] | Colonel, are you all right? | 上校,你们还好吧? |
[16:37] | Medical emergency in the gate room! | 星门大厅有紧急医疗情况! |
[16:41] | Colonel, are you all right? | 上校,你们都还好么? |
[16:50] | Siler’s hurt. Did it work? | 赛勒受了伤,那样有用么? |
[16:52] | No. Even with the power cut, it won’t shut down. | 不,尽管动力切断,它还是没有关上 |
[16:55] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[16:58] | It must be deriving its energy from the black hole. | 它也许从黑洞那得来的能量 |
[17:01] | Get a med team to the main power vault. | 快派个医疗队去主动力室 |
[17:04] | Med team to the main power vault! | 医疗队去主动力室! |
[17:06] | The MALP is now on emergency internal power. | 移动分析探测仪现在在自身紧急备用动力状态下 |
[17:15] | Help’s on the way. | 救援已经赶来 |
[17:20] | Do not concern yourself with my injury. | 别因为我的伤而关心我 |
[17:22] | You’re badly burned, Teal’c. Even for you. | 你伤的很重,提亚克 特别是你 |
[17:31] | The Stargate… | 星际之门 |
[17:51] | Lieutenant, close the iris! | 中尉,关上虹门! |
[17:53] | It’s an outgoing wormhole. Nothing can come through. | 那是个向外的虫洞 没有东西能穿越过来 |
[17:56] | Except for the black hole’s gravity! Now, close it! | 除了黑洞的地心引力! 现在,关上它! |
[17:59] | Close the iris. | 关上虹门 |
[18:15] | – Hold fire! It’s the general! – What’s going on? Who are you? | -别乱动!是将军! -到底发生了什么?你是谁? |
[18:18] | Major Davis, sir. Office of the Joint Chiefs. Come with me. | 戴维斯少校,长官 主要联合办公室,请跟我走 |
[18:21] | – Why are these men here? – We were under the impression… | – 为什么这些人会在这? – 我们都在压力下 |
[18:24] | there had been an alien incursion. | 这儿曾有外敌侵入 |
[18:27] | Special Forces were sent before we knew what was going on. | 在我们知道是什么情况下特别部队已经被派出 |
[18:30] | I’ll brief you on the way to your aircraft. Time is of the essence. | 我建议你现在去你的飞机那 时间极其重要 |
[18:34] | We’ve got an emergency situation! | 我们现在有紧急状态! |
[18:36] | I’m not leaving until I talk to the president. | 在我同总统谈过之前我是不会离开的 |
[18:38] | He wants to see you personally, sir. | 他要求单独见你,长官 |
[18:41] | Your aircraft is standing by on the tarmac. | 你的飞机准备在停机坪 |
[18:43] | It is urgent that we leave immediately. | 现在非常紧急,我们必须立刻离开 |
[18:46] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[18:56] | Freeze! Up against the wall! Move! Move! | 别动!背靠着墙!行动! |
[19:00] | Tags! | 身份证! |
[19:05] | – Dr Fraiser. – Who the hell are you? Put that down! | – 弗雷泽博士 – 你们到底是谁?放下它! |
[19:08] | Colonel Frank Cromwell – Air Force Special Operations. | 弗兰克 克伦威尔上校,空军特别行动 |
[19:11] | Five hours ago, | 5小时前, |
[19:12] | all contact was lost with this facility. I am here to find out why. | 由于这个设备所有的联系都中断 我来检查原因的 |
[19:16] | Colonel, … | 上校 |
[19:17] | there’s a medical emergency! | 这儿有紧急医疗情况! |
[19:19] | My superiors believe the SGC has been overrun by alien hostiles. | 我的上级认为星门指挥部充斥着外来敌人 |
[19:23] | Well, they’ve been misinformed. | 好的,他们告诉你们错误的消息 |
[19:25] | From what I have read about this place, | 我研究过这地方, |
[19:28] | Dr Fraiser, hell, you could be one of ’em! | 弗雷泽博士 你可能就是他们其中之一! |
[19:30] | Move out! | 快走! |
[19:32] | Sector six! | 分成6队! |
[19:45] | We hoped that someone like you would confirm our hypothesis. | 我们希望有些像你这样的人肯定我们的假设 |
[19:48] | – Which is? – We now know… | – 什么? – 我们知道 |
[19:51] | the SGC is experiencing what is called “time dilation”. | 星门指挥部正在经历所谓的时间膨胀 |
[19:54] | Time is literally passing slower | 时间在设施的里面 |
[19:56] | within the facility than it is topside. | 是比最上面的逐格变慢的 |
[19:58] | Hence the communications problems. | 因此有了通信问题 |
[20:01] | Yes, sir. We also know that only two things could cause this effect. | 是的,长官 我们也知道只有2件事能引起这样的作用 |
[20:05] | Velocities near the speed of light, or extreme gravity. | 接近光的速度抑或是极强的地心引力 |
[20:08] | Approximately ten minutes ago we established a wormhole to a planet… | 大约10分钟前我们确定了一个通向行星的虫洞 |
[20:14] | at or very near the event horizon of a black hole. | 处在或非常接近一个黑洞的边界 |
[20:17] | Since time is nearly at a standstill on the other side, … | 既然时间在对面几乎处于停顿状态 |
[20:21] | you’ve been unable to disengage the Stargate. | 你已经不能关闭星际之门了 |
[20:24] | That was our hypothesis. | 那只是我们的假设 |
[20:25] | Keep in mind we’ve had more time to think about it. | 记住我们已经花很多时间去考虑那个了 |
[20:29] | They’ll be conferencing you with the president on the aircraft. | 在飞机上,你和总统会有个讨论会 |
[20:33] | Thank you, Major. | 谢谢你,少校 |
[20:34] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运,长官 |
[21:00] | Siler took a pretty good hit. | 赛勒受到了很强的撞击 |
[21:02] | How’re you doing, Teal’c? | 提亚克,你怎么样了? |
[21:04] | I suffered simple electrical burns, O’Neill. Nothing more. | 我只是受了简单的电击,欧尼尔 没什么关系 |
[21:08] | He’ll be out of commission for a few days. | 他将在一段时间内没有任务 |
[21:15] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[21:16] | Gravity waves. I assumed the wormhole would insulate us… | 地心引力波,假设虫洞使我们 |
[21:20] | from the black hole’s gravitational field. | 同黑洞的引力场隔离 |
[21:23] | But our space-time has begun to warp, just like on P3W-451. | 但是我们的时空开始歪曲 就象P3W-451星 |
[21:26] | Will you stop that! | 你能停下那些么! |
[21:30] | – We’re in trouble, sir. – Thank you. | – 我们有麻烦,长官 – 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Think of something. | 考虑一下吧 |
[21:39] | Yes, sir. | 好的,长官 |
[21:46] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[21:48] | Clear! | 没事! |
[21:53] | – Cromwell? – You know this guy, sir? | – 克伦威尔? – 你认识这家伙,长官? |
[21:57] | Oh, yeah. | 呃,是的 |
[21:59] | Go. Go on. | 走吧,过去 |
[22:06] | Been a while. | 刚一会儿? |
[22:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:10] | Five hours. | 5个小时 |
[22:11] | You’ve got everybody worried upstairs. Where’s the general? | 你使每个人都担心楼上 将军在哪? |
[22:15] | What’s the five hours? | 什么是5小时? |
[22:18] | That’s how long this facility has been out of contact. | 那是我们设备失去联系的时间 |
[22:21] | The Pentagon suspects alien hostiles. | 五角大楼怀疑有外来人侵入 |
[22:26] | And they sent you? | 他们就派你? |
[22:40] | So, this is the Stargate? | 这就是星际之门? |
[22:45] | – What’s the problem? – We gated to a planet… | – 出了什么问题? – 我们去了一个行星 |
[22:48] | that’s being sucked up by a black hole. | 它正在被黑洞吸收 |
[22:52] | Very bad. Very dangerous. | 非常糟糕,非常危险 |
[22:54] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? |
[22:58] | Things tend to get sucked in. | 东西会被吸收掉 |
[23:04] | I took the liberty of closing the iris, sir. | 我冒失的关闭了虹门,长官 |
[23:06] | Captain Carter, Colonel Cromwell. | 卡特上尉,这是克伦威尔上校 |
[23:10] | He’s come to rescue us. | 他来拯救我们 |
[23:13] | But don’t count on it. | 但是别指望他 |
[23:15] | The Pentagon thought you were under alien attack | 五角大楼以为当他们失去联系时 |
[23:17] | when they lost contact. | 是有外来人入侵 |
[23:18] | – How long ago? – A little over five hours ago. Why? | – 多长时间之前? – 大约5个小时多,怎么了? |
[23:22] | My watch reads 1 330 hours. What does yours say? | 我的表刚13:30 你的呢? |
[23:25] | Running slow, Captain. It’s almost 1900. | 上尉,走的慢了,现在快19:00 |
[23:29] | Damn it! I have to get off this level. | 该死,我必须从这个标准开始 |
[23:31] | Captain Carter? | 卡特上尉? |
[23:34] | What have you got, Lieutenant? | 找到什么了?中尉 |
[23:37] | The field is expanding. | 这地方扩大了 |
[23:42] | I’m reading over seven G’s at the iris. | 在虹门上能看见7个缝隙 |
[23:46] | Keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[23:48] | Sir… | 长官 |
[23:49] | The warping of our space-time seems to be | 更糟的是由于某些原因 |
[23:52] | in advance of the gravitational field… | 我们的时空扭曲. |
[23:54] | rather than as a result of it. | 好象超过了重力场 |
[23:56] | It’s probably a lensing effect generated by the Stargate. | 这大概是由于星际之门产生的透镜化的作用 |
[24:03] | – Don’t even pretend you understood that. – The point is, sirs, … | – 你别装着你懂 – 重要的是,长官们 |
[24:07] | time is passing more slowly down here than it is outside. | 时间和外面相比过的越来越慢 |
[24:10] | – Time is time. – No, sir, not according to relativity. | – 时间就是时间 – 不,长官,没有根据相对性 |
[24:13] | With the intense gravity field of a black hole, time slows down. | 在强烈的黑洞地心引力下,时间变慢了 |
[24:17] | – We are not in a black hole. – Not yet. | – 我们不在黑洞中 – 还没有 |
[24:21] | But we are connected to its gravitational field through the Stargate. | 但是我们通过星际之门连接在它的引力场上 |
[24:25] | It’s expanding in this direction… | 它在这个方向上扩展 |
[24:28] | like a bubble slowly extending outward. | 就象泡沫漫漫向外扩充 |
[24:30] | That’s why I have to leave, sir. | 这就是为什么我必须离开的原因,长官 |
[24:32] | I have to contact the Pentagon | 我必须在引力场扩充到星际之门的大厅之前 |
[24:34] | before the gravity field extends past the gate room. | 和五角大楼的人联系上 |
[24:37] | I just came from there myself, Captain. | 我刚自己从那里过来,上尉 |
[24:39] | Colonel Cromwell, I believe. | 我相信,克伦威尔上校 |
[24:42] | General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军 |
[24:44] | – You came from Washington, sir? – There and back again. | – 你从华盛顿来,长官? – 去了又回来了 |
[24:47] | After someone upstairs managed to explain what was going on to me… | 在楼上的一些人解释给我听发生了什么事 |
[24:51] | we called an all-night session with the president. | 我们和总统进行了一个通宵的会议 |
[24:55] | I’ve been gone nearly 18 hours. | 我已经离开了近18个小时 |
[24:58] | I thought you were on the phone. | 我以为你在接电话 |
[25:01] | The time dilation is getting worse as the field expands. | 时间膨胀越来越糟,似乎在区域扩张 |
[25:04] | That’s the consensus. We’ve set up a command post… | 那是多数人的意见 我们已经建立了指挥所 |
[25:07] | right on top of the mountain to monitor the expansion. | 正好在山顶去监测扩充 |
[25:10] | – I have to get up there. – The experts we consulted believe… | – 我必须去那儿 – 我们请教的专家认为 |
[25:15] | we have to begin an autodestruct sequence to destroy the Stargate. | 我们必须开始一个有计划的去破坏星际之门 |
[25:18] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[25:20] | They assure me that the gravity field… | 他们向我保证现在在门周围的 |
[25:23] | now present around the gate will contain the blast within the mountain | 重力场将毁灭的只是这山 |
[25:27] | and pose no threat to civilians. | 并且不会威胁到公民 |
[25:30] | – With respect, sir, I don’t think so. – If we don’t try, … | – 出于慎重考虑,长官,我不这么认为 – 如果我们不去尝试 |
[25:34] | we lose the planet, right through that. | 我们失去行星,完全的 |
[25:37] | We may succeed in destroying the base, | 我们可能会成功的摧毁基地 |
[25:39] | but leave the gate and wormhole intact. | 但是星际之门和虫洞却安然无恙 |
[25:42] | What happens to the planet then? | 但那时行星会发生什么? |
[25:44] | Orders have been given, Captain. | 这是命令,上尉 |
[25:46] | It is our duty to carry out those orders. | 执行这些命令是我们的职责 |
[25:49] | – But, sir… – The decision has been made. | – 但是,长官. – 已经作出决定了 |
[25:51] | Those people up there have been working on this longer than you have. | 那些在那里为这个工作的人时间比你长 |
[25:55] | – It’s what they came up with. – Yes, sir. | – 那是他们提出的 – 是的,长官 |
[25:58] | I’m ordering the evacuation of the SGC, effective as of right now. | 我会命令马上开始有效的撤离星门指挥部. |
[26:02] | I’ll need two volunteers to stay behind | 我需要2个志愿者跟着我 |
[26:05] | in order to give our personnel a head start. | 为了使我们的人首先离开 |
[26:08] | – I’ll stay, sir. – Me too, sir. | – 我会留下来,长官 – 我也是,长官 |
[26:13] | Anyone else? | 还有人么? |
[26:18] | Looks like you’re stuck with me, Jack. | 看上去像你在缠着我,杰克 |
[26:21] | Done! It takes two officers to initiate the countdown. | 好了!这需要2个军官发动倒计时 |
[26:27] | Attention! This is General Hammond. | 注意!这里是哈蒙德将军 |
[26:30] | All personnel are ordered to evacuate this facility immediately. | 所有人有次序的立刻撤出这里 |
[26:35] | Repeat! | 重复! |
[26:36] | All personnel report to the main level immediately. | 所有人有次序的立刻撤出这里 |
[26:40] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[26:43] | Let’s move it. On my count. | 让我们移走,听我数 |
[26:45] | 3,2,1 Three, two, one. | |
[26:47] | Easy. Watch his chest. | 慢慢的,注意他的胸口 |
[26:50] | Move him out. Let’s go. | 搬走他, 开始行动 |
[26:56] | Wait five minutes, then start the countdown. | 等5分钟,然后开始倒数计数 |
[26:58] | – Good luck. – Thanks, sir. | – 好运 – 谢谢,长官 |
[27:00] | Make sure you give yourself enough time to get out, sir. | 长官,确保你有足够的时间离开这里 |
[27:04] | Time… | 时间 |
[27:05] | Right. | 是的 |
[27:27] | General, we were getting worried. | 将军,我们开始有点担心 |
[27:29] | – How long have I been gone? – 22 hours, sir. | – 我离开多长时间了? – 22个小时,长官 |
[27:32] | – General Cohen’s waiting for you. – Thank you, Sergeant. | – 科恩将军在等你 – 谢谢,长官 |
[27:35] | I reckon I was gone 20 minutes. | 我估计我离开了20分钟 |
[27:37] | Well, sir, accounting for travelling time… | 好的,长官,让我们解决时间问题 |
[27:40] | I’d guess time within the SGC facility | 我猜在星门指挥部里面 |
[27:43] | has slowed to about 600% below normal. | 时间比外面慢了600% |
[27:46] | You ordered O’Neill to wait five minutes | 你命令欧尼尔等5分钟 |
[27:48] | that’s really six hours, maybe more. | 那就是6个小时,也许更久 |
[27:51] | Captain, relativity gives me a headache. | 上尉,相对论让我头痛 |
[28:02] | – Who’s this? – Henry Boyd. | – 这是谁? – 亨利 博伊德 |
[28:05] | Good officer. | 出色的军官 |
[28:07] | Smart. | 聪明的 |
[28:12] | And he reminds me of Carter a little bit. | 他让我更多的想起卡特 |
[28:17] | This was their first mission as a team. | 这是他们作为小队的第一次任务 |
[28:20] | He looks scared to death. | 他看上去很害怕死亡 |
[28:22] | He’s on a planet that’s about to be swallowed up by a black hole. | 他在一个将要被黑洞湮灭的行星上 |
[28:26] | And he knows it. | 并且他知道这些 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | Uh… No. Thank you. | 呃,不,谢谢 |
[29:00] | Perhaps with rest the answers will come. | 或许休息下答案会出现 |
[29:02] | Hey, Teal’c. | 嘿,提亚克 |
[29:05] | You know anything about quantum gravity? | 你知道有关于重力量子学的事么? |
[29:11] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[29:13] | Apparently, neither do I. | 实际上,我也不知道 |
[29:16] | – What do these equations represent? – Probably a life’s work. | – 这些等式说明什么? – 也许是一生的工作 |
[29:22] | I don’t have that much time, unfortunately. | 不幸的是我没有那么多时间 |
[29:32] | How may I be of assistance? | 让我来给些帮助吧? |
[29:37] | We’re experiencing a time dilation, | 我们正在经历一个时间膨胀 |
[29:39] | in a radius wider than the gate room itself. | 在一个比星际之门大厅还要广阔的半径内 |
[29:42] | Most of the SGC, in fact, and it’s expanding. | 时间上是所有的星门指挥部,并且正在扩大 |
[29:45] | But it’s all happening in advance | 但是所有的都是 |
[29:46] | of the gravity field that’s causing it. | 由于重力场造成的 |
[29:49] | According to everything I thought I knew about relativity, | 根据我所知道的相对论, |
[29:52] | that is not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[29:53] | – Yet it is so. – Right. | – 现在还不是 – 是的 |
[29:55] | If it wasn’t, we’d all be pulled apart by now. | 如果不是那样,到现在我们全部都被撕裂了 |
[30:00] | They’re proceeding with a plan that makes assumptions about gravity… | 他们正在进行一个关于地心引力,时空的计划 |
[30:05] | and space-time, with no regard for the fact that | 并没有意识到那 |
[30:08] | it contradicts our observations. | 同我们的观测矛盾 |
[30:10] | I see. | 我知道 |
[30:12] | In other words, they don’t know what the hell is going on, … | 换句话说,他们不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[30:16] | so they’re just gonna blow it up. | 所以他们只是抱怨 |
[30:20] | There doesn’t seem to be a damn thing we can do. | 看上去我们不能做什么事了 |
[30:31] | Let’s get set up. | 让我们开始吧 |
[30:35] | The computer needs your code before it’ll accept the command. | 电脑需要你的密码在接受命令之前 |
[30:40] | Go on and enter it. | 继续然后输入 |
[30:54] | Maybe now you know how it feels. | 也许你现在明白它的感受 |
[30:57] | You done? | 你完成了? |
[31:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:02] | When the time comes, hit the enter key on my mark… | 当时间到了的时候,看我的指示敲键盘 |
[31:07] | and then run like hell. | 然后快跑 |
[31:11] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[31:18] | Two minutes. | 2分钟 |
[31:33] | The gravity field reaches the blast doors of the control room now. | 重力场现在到达了控制室的门口, |
[31:37] | That’s not good. | 情况不秒 |
[31:38] | I take it you still believe our plan won’t work. | 看样子你仍然不相信我们的计划有用 |
[31:43] | I’m afraid the gravity field will dampen the effects of the explosion. | 说实话,我担心重力场会抑制爆炸的效果 |
[31:47] | We’ll lose the SGC, but the wormhole will be intact. | 我们将失去星门指挥部,但是虫洞会存在 |
[31:51] | The mountain will collapse into it. Six months later, all of Colorado. | 这座山将会向内塌陷.6个月后,将波及整个科罗拉多州 |
[31:55] | Six months after that… | 然后再过六个月后将… |
[31:59] | At least Daniel will live out there. | 至少丹尼尔会在外面存活下来 |
[32:02] | If you’re wrong, and for once I hope you are, … | 如果你是错的,希望只有一次 |
[32:04] | we can restart the SGC | 我们能在内利斯重新开始星门指挥部 |
[32:07] | with the second Stargate at Nellis. In time… | 和第2个星际之门 那时. |
[32:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:10] | Sir, that’s it. | 长官,就是那样 |
[32:12] | We do use a bomb, but we focus the energy of the blast. | 我们用炸弹,但是我们聚焦在爆炸的能量上 |
[32:16] | Colonel O’Neill and I were sent to the Antarctic gate… | 当我和欧尼尔上校被派往南极之门 |
[32:19] | because we were under enemy fire. | 因为我们受到敌人攻击 |
[32:22] | It caused an energy surge. | 导致了一场能量释放 |
[32:24] | Yes, and that surge caused the wormhole | 是的,那样的释放导致虫洞 |
[32:26] | to jump from one destination to another. | 从一个目的地跳跃到另一个 |
[32:29] | If we can channel enough energy in the direction of our Stargate, … | 如果在我们星际之门的方向上形成足够的能量 |
[32:34] | it should cut us off from the black hole, | 那样可以使我们切断同黑洞的联系 |
[32:36] | causing the matter stream to jump… | 导致一串物质跳跃 |
[32:38] | – to another gate. – Leaving ours linked to some other world. | – 去另一个门 – 使我们和另外的世界相联系 |
[32:42] | Yes, but all we have to do is shut it down. | 是的,但是我们所要做的是关闭它 |
[32:45] | Sir, we have to stop Colonel O’Neill. | 长官,我们要去阻止欧尼尔上校 |
[32:59] | One minute. | 1分钟 |
[33:06] | Maybe the last one. | 也许是最后一分钟 |
[33:19] | We used to be friends, Jack. | 我们曾经是朋友,杰克 |
[33:23] | Yep. | 是 |
[33:25] | I was sick to my stomach when I found out you were still alive. | 当我知道你仍然活着时我非常难受 |
[33:29] | I wanted to go back for you. | 我想回去找你 |
[33:33] | Why don’t we just do this and get the hell out of here? | 为什么我们不能这样做并离开这鬼地方呢? |
[33:36] | Somebody dropped a dime on us! You got hit! You went down! | 有人埋伏我们!你被击中了! 你倒下去! |
[33:40] | I made a judgement call to save the team! | 我想去营救队伍! |
[33:43] | And I saw you take off! | 我看见你离开! |
[33:46] | And then I spent four months of my life in some stinking Iraqi prison! | 然后我在烂臭的伊拉克监狱呆了4个月! |
[33:50] | – I thought you were dead! – You thought wrong! | – 我以为你死了! – 你以为的是错的! |
[33:56] | What do you want? You want me to forgive you? Is that it? | 你想要什么?想要我原谅你?是不是? |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:06] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[34:08] | Well, that’s tough. | 好吧,那很辛苦 |
[34:10] | What happened to “Nobody gets left behind”? | 那所谓的”没有人被遗弃”是怎么回事? |
[34:13] | Well, what about him? | 好,那他是怎么回事? |
[34:16] | That is a totally different scenario. | 那完全是不同的情况 |
[34:19] | That is the same damn thing, Jack! | 那是该死的相同的事,杰克! |
[34:36] | Don’t activate the autodestruct! It won’t work. | 不要启动自动破坏系统 那没有用 |
[34:39] | I have another idea. | 我有另一个主意 |
[34:59] | The G-suits should help you | 重力衣能帮你们 |
[35:01] | withstand the higher gravity on the way down. | 抵抗接近的高强度重力场 |
[35:04] | – What’s this bomb? – It’s a shaped charge. | – 这是什么炸弹? – 它是成形的负荷 |
[35:06] | To focus the explosive force toward the wormhole so that it jumps. | 朝虫洞聚集爆炸力量使它发生跳跃 |
[35:10] | Like in Antarctica. | 像在南极洲 |
[35:13] | Right. | 明白 |
[35:14] | – Where is it? – They’re modifying the warhead yield. | – 它在哪? – 他们正在修改弹头部分数据 |
[35:17] | – It’s being flown in from Travis. – How long will it take? | – 正由T拉vis带到这 – 这要花多少时间? |
[35:20] | Well, sir, with any luck, about five more minutes. | 长官,运气好的话,大概5分多钟 |
[35:24] | – Relatively… – Relatively speaking. | – 相对. – 相对而言 |
[35:27] | speaking. | 而言 |
[35:31] | Any time you’re ready, sirs. | 长官们,随时可以开始 |
[35:34] | I don’t know how long that iris will hold. | 我不知道虹门能坚持多久 |
[35:36] | We have to wait for the bomb. | 我们必须等炸弹运到 |
[35:50] | – You got better quick. – It has, in fact, been several days. | – 你的速度还真快 – 实际上,已经过了好几天了 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I knew that. | 是,我知道 |
[35:56] | Those who don’t have to be here should go topside. | 无关的人到上面去 |
[36:02] | Cromwell. | 上校 |
[36:10] | Cannot the bomb be detonated by remote? | 不能远程引爆炸弹么? |
[36:12] | It has to be set a certain distance from the gate | (炸弹)必须放在离门一定的距离 |
[36:15] | and at an exact angle. | 和一个精确的角度 |
[36:16] | The timer can’t be set in advance | 在时间膨胀的变化中 |
[36:18] | due to the variance in time dilation. | 定时器不能预先设定 |
[36:20] | – Man, she is… – Way smarter than we are. I know. | – 伙计,她. – 比我们都聪明,我知道 |
[37:12] | Just like old times, huh, Jack? | 就像我们原来的时候,杰克? |
[37:15] | Oh, yeah. | 恩,是的 |
[37:16] | Black holes, wormholes, … | 黑洞,虫洞 |
[37:19] | old times. | 原来的时光 |
[37:26] | Sir? | 长官? |
[37:28] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢,士兵 |
[37:31] | Do you think they’ll be able to shut it down, sir? | 你认为他们能关闭虹门么?长官 |
[37:34] | We’ll know sometime tomorrow. | 明天我们就会知道了 |
[38:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah. We’re pulling some G’s now. | 哦,是的,是的.我们现在在”拔重力” (拔河) |
[38:08] | I feel like I’ve put on a coupla hundred pounds! | 我感觉我穿着几百磅! |
[38:11] | I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 我都说不了话 |
[38:19] | They appear to be moving very slowly. | 他们看上去移动的非常慢 |
[38:21] | Only from our perspective. | 只是从我们的视角看 |
[38:24] | Uh, Captain… | 呃,上尉 |
[38:33] | Colonel, look out! Colonel! | 上校,看外面!上校! |
[38:36] | Colonel, look out! Colonel! | 上校,看外面!上校! |
[38:39] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了么? |
[38:44] | Look out! | 看那边! |
[38:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好么? |
[38:55] | This is close enough! Set the timer! 20 seconds! | 离的太近了! 调好定时器!20秒! |
[38:59] | – You won’t make it out. – 20 seconds! | – 你走不回去的 – 20秒! |
[39:20] | – It’s set! – Do it! | – 定好了! – 做吧! |
[39:38] | – I’ve got you! – Get up there and arm that damn bomb! | – 我抓住你了! – 去那上面启动炸弹! |
[39:41] | – I’ve got you! Climb! – Arm the bomb! | – 我抓住你了!爬上来! – 启动炸弹! |
[39:44] | Climb! | 爬上来! |
[40:45] | Teal’c, pull him up! | 提亚克,把他拉上来! |
[41:44] | Hey, Jack, did I miss anything? | 嘿,杰克,我忘记了什么事么? |
[41:49] | I made it. | 我做到了 |
[41:51] | We all made it, thanks to you and Captain Carter. | 我们都做到了 感谢你和卡特上尉 |
[41:57] | How? | 怎么样了? |
[41:58] | Teal’c managed to pull you far enough away | 在爆炸之前 |
[42:01] | from the bomb before it went off. | 提亚克把你拉离了炸弹旁边 |
[42:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:06] | You are welcome. | 别客气 |
[42:08] | Most of the blast went where it was meant to. | 绝大多数的冲击波到达暨定地方 |
[42:11] | The wormhole jumped to P2A-870 and, | 虫洞跳跃到P2A-870星, |
[42:13] | once it did that, we just shut it off. | 然后我们关闭了它 |
[42:16] | Good thinking, Captain. | 真是个好办法,上尉 |
[42:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[42:21] | A new trinium-strengthened iris is being installed right now. | 一个新的加强型虹门会马上安装好 |
[42:25] | We should be back in business in no time. | 我们要马上投入工作了 |
[42:28] | What day is it? | 现在是哪天? |
[42:33] | This might be a little difficult to accept | 虽然对你 |
[42:36] | but since you reported for duty yesterday… | 有点难以接受 |
[42:39] | two weeks have actually gone by. | 在你完成那天的任务时已经过去了2个星期 |
[42:42] | Two weeks? | 2个星期? |
[42:48] | Think I’ll sleep in. | 我认为我一定睡过头了 |
[42:52] | You do that. | 确实是 |