时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Looks Iike somebody’s cIosed up for the winter, hm? | 就象某人冬眠的地方,恩? |
[00:57] | TeaI’c? | 提亚克? |
[00:59] | Is this Goa’uId technoIogy? | 这是 勾阿呜的技术吗? |
[01:02] | These devices are unfamiIiar to me. | 我不熟悉这些设备. |
[01:19] | Oh, this is interesting. | 很有趣. |
[01:21] | – I wonder what’s in there. – I am in there. | – 我想知道这里面是什么. – 我在这里面. |
[01:41] | I am unarmed. | 我没有武器. |
[01:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[01:53] | You are caIIed Marcello, are you not? | 你叫马切洛,是吗? |
[01:55] | Do I know you? | 你认识我? |
[01:58] | You do not. But I have seen images of you. | 不认识,但我见过你的画像 |
[02:02] | Though your face had not seen as many years, it was you. | 尽管我有很多年没有见过了,但我知道是你. |
[02:10] | Since before I was born, | 从我出生以前, |
[02:11] | this man has been a fugitive from the System Lords. | 这家伙就一直在逃避着系统统治者的追杀. |
[02:16] | One of my first assignments as first prime of Apophis | 我在阿波菲斯的第一个任务 |
[02:19] | was to hunt this man. | 就是追杀这个男人. |
[02:20] | What did he do? | 他做了什么? |
[02:23] | He was deveIoping advanced technoIogy to battIe the Goa’uId. | 他发明了先进的技术用来和勾阿呜斗争. |
[02:26] | He was captured and tortured. | 他被捕后受尽折磨. |
[02:29] | The System Lords marked him to become a Goa’uId host, … | 系统统治者想将他变成勾阿呜的宿主. |
[02:32] | so his knowIedge couId be retained. | 那么他的知识就可以保留. |
[02:35] | Before the impIantation ceremony, he kiIIed some Jaffa and escaped. | 在执行移植仪式前,他杀了看守的贾法逃跑了. |
[02:39] | He did that? | 他做的? |
[02:41] | I am not this person you speak of. You are mistaken. | 我不是你说的那个人,你搞错了 |
[02:47] | Um, you don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕. |
[02:52] | We’re not Goa’uIds. | 我们不是勾阿呜. |
[03:00] | We’re not? | 我们不是? |
[03:06] | Of course we are not! | 我们当然不是! |
[03:09] | But if we are not Goa’uIds, … | 但如果我们不是勾阿呜,. |
[03:14] | who are we? | 我们是谁? |
[03:21] | WeII, I’m… I’m DanieI Jackson from the pIanet Earth. | 好吧,我是. 我是丹尼尔杰克森,来之地球. |
[03:27] | Yes. | 是的. |
[03:29] | Yes, that’s right! | 是的,对! |
[03:31] | I am DanieI Jackson from the pIanet Earth. | 我是丹尼尔杰克森 来之地球. |
[03:35] | PIeased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你. |
[03:41] | No, I’m… I’m… I’m DanieI Jackson. | 不,我 我是 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[03:43] | No, I am DanieI Jackson. | 不,我是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[03:49] | Uh, these are very interesting machines. | 这些机器非常有趣 |
[03:52] | Are they inventions to fight the Goa’uId? | 这是用来对抗勾阿呜的吗? |
[03:55] | Yes! Inventions to fight the Goa’uId. | 是的! 是用来对抗勾阿呜的. |
[04:00] | WeII, do you… do you… | 好吧,你可以. 可以. |
[04:01] | Do you think you couId show us how they work? | 告诉我们它们是怎么运作的吗? |
[04:09] | Are we sure we are not Goa’uId? | 你确定我们不是勾阿呜? |
[04:16] | You! | 你! |
[04:18] | You! | 你! |
[04:20] | You! Here, quickIy! | 你! 这里,快! |
[04:23] | Inventions to fight the Goa’uId. | 用来对抗勾阿呜的发明. |
[04:45] | DanieI? | 丹尼尔? |
[04:47] | I’m fine. | 我很好. |
[04:49] | I think. | 我想 |
[04:59] | Are you aII right, sir? | 你没事吧,先生? |
[05:03] | He’s got a faint puIse. | 他脉搏很微弱. |
[05:05] | AII right, Carter. DiaI us out of here. | 好的,卡特 拨号把我们送出去. |
[05:08] | TeaI’c, grab the gentIeman. Let’s take him back to the base. | 提亚克,带着那个家伙,把他带回基地. |
[05:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[06:16] | Stargate.SG1-s02e18.Holiday | |
[06:24] | WeII, everything seems fine. | 好,所有的检查都很顺利. |
[06:28] | Yeah. AII your numbers are normaI. | 是的,所有的数值都是正常的. |
[06:30] | Good. I feeI fine. | 好,我感觉很好. |
[06:33] | Yeah? You just seem a IittIe out of it, DanieI. | 那么. 你似乎有点心不在焉, |
[06:36] | Is something bothering you? | 有什么困扰你吗? |
[06:38] | No. | 没有. |
[06:39] | I’m just… | 我只是. |
[06:42] | exhausted. | 很疲惫. |
[06:43] | That’s not unusuaI for someone | 对一个刚受过电击的人来说, |
[06:45] | who just received a high-voItage eIectric shock. | 这很正常. |
[06:48] | Any idea what that machine does? | 告诉我那些机器是做什么的? |
[06:54] | OK. WeII, if you are not back to normaI | 好,如果你几天后 |
[06:56] | in a coupIe of days, you Iet me know. | 还没有恢复正常,告诉我. |
[06:59] | Uh, wait a minute… | 等等. |
[07:01] | I don’t want you driving for a coupIe of days. | 你这几天不要开车. |
[07:05] | – AII right. – OK. | – 好的. – 好 |
[07:15] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[07:18] | Not good. | 不好. |
[07:23] | He has severe scar tissue aII over his body. | 他浑身上下都是伤. |
[07:26] | Looks Iike he was burned or eIectrocuted. | 看起来象是被烧或电过. |
[07:29] | My guess is he was tortured. | 我猜他受过虐待. |
[07:32] | He’s not gonna Iive much Ionger, is he? | 他活不了多久了,是吗? |
[07:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为. |
[07:41] | Let’s continue without Dr Jackson. Captain Carter, | 先别管杰克森博士了,我们开始吧 卡特上尉, |
[07:45] | brief us about the device. | 向我们介绍一下这些设备. |
[07:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[07:47] | I beIieve it’s some sort of database for aII of Marcello’s inventions. | 我想这是一个关于马切洛所有发明的数据库. |
[07:52] | The symboIs are Iike icons on a computer. | 这些记号就像电脑上的图标. |
[07:55] | When I press one, a schematic diagram appears with notes on the side. | 当我按的时候,旁边就会出现一个原理图. |
[07:59] | – Any idea what any of it is? – WeII, sir, that’s the probIem. | – 还有其他的意见吗? – 好吧,长官,有个问题. |
[08:03] | It’s not in any diaIect that I understand. | 这不是我知道的任何方言. |
[08:05] | I was hoping DanieI or TeaI’c couId shed some Iight on them. | 我一直希望丹尼尔或提亚克可以把他们解释清楚. |
[08:15] | I do not recognise them. | 我不知道. |
[08:26] | I apoIogise. | 我道歉. |
[08:34] | How are you, Dr Jackson? | 怎么样,杰克森博士 |
[08:37] | Tired. | 很累. |
[08:39] | Dr Fraiser says it’II wear off in a few days. | 弗雷泽医生说过几天会好的. |
[08:42] | I’II be fine. | 我会好的. |
[08:44] | DanieI, do you recognise any of these symboIs? | 丹尼尔,你认识这些记号吗? |
[08:51] | No. | 不. |
[08:55] | Keep trying, peopIe. This couId be some vaIuabIe technoIogy. | 接着努力,伙计们. 这些可能是有用的技术. |
[08:59] | – Dismissed. – GeneraI. | – 解散. – 将军. |
[09:02] | Dr Fraiser thought I shouId go home… get some rest. | 弗雷泽医生认为我应该回家.休息一下. |
[09:07] | – Take a day. – Thank you. | – 休息一天. – 谢谢. |
[09:23] | Thank you. I’II be fine from here. | 谢谢,我会很好的. |
[09:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[09:53] | – You caIIed, sir? – Jack, Sam, TeaI’c. | – 你叫我们,长官? – 杰克,山姆,提亚克. |
[09:57] | FinaIIy. | 终于. |
[10:02] | How does this gentIeman know our names? | 这家伙怎么知道我们的名字? |
[10:05] | As I’ve been trying to teII the GeneraI and the good doctor here, … | 我一直都试着告诉将军和医生,. |
[10:10] | I am not Marcello. | 我不是 马切洛. |
[10:13] | I am DanieI Jackson. | 我是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[10:15] | Oh, here we go. | 我们走. |
[10:18] | I reaIise what I Iook Iike, … | 我知道我看上去是. |
[10:23] | but I’m teIIing you… | 但是我告诉你. |
[10:26] | that machine somehow switched us. | 那个机器一定程度的改变了我们. |
[10:29] | He, uh, knows a Iot about DanieI. | 他,呃,很了解丹尼尔. |
[10:32] | Ask me anything. | 随便问问我. |
[10:34] | Something onIy DanieI wouId know. | 一些只有丹尼尔知道的. |
[10:38] | OK. | 好. |
[10:40] | Who’s Cassandra? | 谁是卡珊卓? |
[10:42] | She’s a 1 2-year-oId girI… | 她是一个12岁大的女孩. |
[10:45] | we found abandoned on… | 我们发现她被遗弃在. |
[10:48] | P8x-987. | P8x-987. |
[10:52] | P8x. | P8x… |
[10:54] | 987. Yeah. | 987.是的. |
[10:57] | AII right. Lucky guess. | 好,很会猜. |
[11:00] | Where was the Stargate found? | 在哪找到的星际之门? |
[11:02] | At a dig in Giza. | 在 吉萨(埃及基萨)发掘出来的 |
[11:07] | AII right. Describe for me… | 好的,给我描述一下. |
[11:10] | the dress your sister wore Iast week when I took her out. | 上个星期我们把你妹妹带出来的时候,她穿的裙子. |
[11:15] | I don’t have a sister, Jack. | 我没有妹妹,杰克. |
[11:19] | And if I did I wouIdn’t Iet you near her. | 而且如果我有我不会让你接近她. |
[11:26] | OK. | 好. |
[11:28] | Let’s assume for a moment that you are DanieI Jackson. | 让我们假设一下,你是丹尼尔杰克森. |
[11:32] | Then who the heII did we just send home? | 那我们刚刚送回家的是谁? |
[11:40] | HeIIo, friend. | 好啊,朋友. |
[11:42] | I am new to this area. | 我是新来的, |
[11:43] | I wouId Iike to Iearn about your cuIture and customs. | 我想了解你们的文化习俗. |
[11:46] | WiII you teach me? | 你们可以教我吗 ? |
[11:50] | Do you not understand me? | 你不明白我说的吗? |
[11:52] | – Spare any change, pIease? – Why does no one answer me? | – 给点钱? – 为什么没有人回答我? |
[11:57] | Cos you’re strange. | 因为你很奇怪. |
[12:03] | Am I? | 我是吗? |
[12:05] | TeII me how I am strange. | 告诉我我怎么奇怪. |
[12:08] | You can’t be just waIking up to peopIe you don’t know on the street… | 你不能就这样走到别人跟前 你不该在街上 |
[12:12] | and taIkin’ aII weird Iike that, askin’ for stuff. | 这样奇怪的和人交谈,问东问西. |
[12:17] | – Isn’t that what you are doing? – WeII, yeah… but… | – 你不是这样做的吗? – 好吧,是的.但是. |
[12:21] | Then you must be strange as weII. | 那你也是一个怪人. |
[12:24] | I’ve been caIIed worse. | 有人叫的更难听. |
[12:26] | Sure. I’m strange, too. | 当然,我也是怪人. |
[12:29] | – I am caIIed Marcello. – I’m Fred. | – 我叫马切洛. – 我是野外考察远程运载器. |
[12:37] | Let us feast together, Fred, … | 我们一起去吃饭,野外考察远程运载器,. |
[12:39] | and ceIebrate our strangeness and… new-found friendship. | 庆祝我们都是怪人. 以及新建立的友谊. |
[12:44] | – On you? – If that is the custom. | – 和你 ? – 如果这是你们的习惯. |
[12:48] | We wiII feast… on me. | 我们一起吃饭. 我请. |
[12:51] | Dr Fraiser? | 弗雷泽医生? |
[12:53] | MedicaIIy speaking, | 医学上说, |
[12:54] | he is an eIderIy man suffering from acute puImonary damage, . . | 他是一个很老的男人患有急性肺炎, |
[12:58] | with the conscious awareness and memory of DanieI Jackson. | 有着丹尼尔杰克森的记忆,而且自认为是他. |
[13:02] | How? | 怎么回事? |
[13:03] | I can’t teII you the method used to do it, … | 我无法告诉我你我们通常所采取的方法,. |
[13:06] | but our personaIity, our memory, our conscious seIves… | 但是我们的性格,记忆以及自我意识. |
[13:09] | are derived from unique networks of neurons in the cerebraI cortex. | 来之于我们大脑皮层的神经原网络. |
[13:13] | Somehow DanieI’s networks were remapped on to the oId man’s… | 不知道什么原因,丹尼尔的网络却在这个老人的大脑中构建. |
[13:17] | by that aIien device. | 通过那个设备. |
[13:19] | – So this couId be a one-way deaI, right? – I’m not foIIowing, sir. | – 那么这可能是单向的,是吗? – 我没明白,长官. |
[13:23] | We don’t know that it went both ways. | 我们不知道它是否双向的. |
[13:25] | DanieI couId stiII be… DanieI. | 丹尼尔可能还是. 丹尼尔. |
[13:28] | His doorman said he never came into the buiIding. | 他的门卫说他一直没有回家 |
[13:31] | There you go. Let’s find him. | 好,我们去找他. |
[13:33] | What if he isn’t DanieI? | 如果他不是丹尼尔怎么办? |
[13:35] | We’re going to have to prepare for that possibiIity. | 我们要为这种可能做准备 |
[13:39] | Dr Fraiser? | 弗雷泽医生? |
[13:42] | Sir, this probIem is beyond my expertise. | 长官,这个问题已经超出了我的知识. |
[13:46] | Uh, I’m gonna have to consuIt with some neurospeciaIists, sir. | 呃,我必须去和一些神经学专家谈谈,长官. |
[13:50] | – Do it. – GeneraI! | – 去做. – 将军! |
[13:52] | WouIdn’t it be a IittIe easier if we just went back, | 如果我们回去把那些机器带回来, |
[13:56] | got this… machine, … | 是不是会简单一些,. |
[13:57] | tried to sIam it into reverse. | 然后再把他们变回来. |
[14:00] | AII right, CoIoneI. Retrieve it. | 好的,上校,把它带回来. |
[14:02] | But consider that device hazardous materiaI. Prepare yourseIf. | 但是考虑到那些仪器很危险,准备好. |
[14:06] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[14:17] | I’II check Marcello’s room. He may have eIectronic books I can read. | 我去检查马切洛的房间 他可能有些我能读懂的电子书. |
[14:21] | AII right. | 好. |
[14:23] | Uh, Captain, maybe you shouIdn’t touch anything in there. | 呃,上尉,也许你不要碰这的任何东西. |
[14:28] | I’II be carefuI, sir. | 我会小心的,长官. |
[14:37] | AII right. Let me get mine on first here. | 好的. 我的手先放上去. |
[14:46] | AII right. On three. | 好的,数到三. |
[14:48] | One… two… | 一. 二. |
[14:51] | CoIoneI! | 上校! |
[14:56] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[14:57] | Sorry. Uh, I think I know how Marcello has Iived so Iong. | 对不起,呃,我想我知道马切洛如何能活那么久. |
[15:01] | I think this is some sort of medicaI device. | 我认为这是一种医疗仪器. |
[15:04] | There’s aII sorts of tubes that Iook Iike they’re for Iife support. | 这有些管子,看来是维持生命的. |
[15:08] | But Marcello was conscious. | 但是马切洛是有意识的. |
[15:10] | Maybe it’s triggered to deactivate | 但当有人进入房间的时候, |
[15:12] | when someone comes through the gate. | 它就启动了解除. |
[15:14] | So we can pIace DanieI in the hibernation chamber | 那么我们可以把丹尼尔送到这个装置里 |
[15:17] | so his body can be maintained. | 让他的身体可以维持下去. |
[15:19] | Yeah, possibIy. If I can figure out how to get it to work again. | 是的,可能的 如果我能找到如何让这个设备工作的方法. |
[15:23] | How Iong, Captain? | 要多久,上尉? |
[15:25] | I don’t know, sir. I might not be abIe to figure it out at aII. | 我不知道,长官 我可能根本就找不到办法. |
[15:29] | WeII, then, Iet’s just get this thing back to Earth. | 好,那么,我们把它带回地球 |
[15:32] | Might be aII we need. | 可能我们会需要. |
[15:35] | On three. | 数到三. |
[15:37] | One, two, three. | 一,二,三. |
[15:49] | What? | 什么? |
[16:01] | – How did it go, CoIoneI? – It did not go weII, GeneraI Hammond. | – 进行得怎么样,上校? – 不好,哈蒙德将军. |
[16:07] | You think | 你觉得(?) |
[16:17] | This is indeed uncomfortabIe. | 这真是难受极了. |
[16:21] | How d’you think l feeI, TeaI’c? | 你知道我什么感觉吗,提亚克? |
[16:23] | I’ve got a snake in my gut! | 我觉得像是有一条蛇在我肠子里! |
[16:25] | You’ve got a comfortabIe, normaI body. | 你有一个舒适正常的身体. |
[16:28] | It is normaI to you, O’NeiII. | 对你而言很正常,欧尼尔. |
[16:31] | Having a symbiote within is normaI to me. | 对我来说体内有一个共生体很正常. |
[16:34] | Yeah, weII, whatever. It’s bad, OK? | 是的,好吧,不管怎样,太糟了 |
[16:40] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[16:41] | – Have they Iocated Dr Jackson? – No, they’re stiII Iooking. | – 他们找到杰克森博士了吗? – 没有,仍在找. |
[16:45] | Good news is I found the switching device on Marcello’s computer, … | 好消息是马切洛的电脑上找到了转换装置,. |
[16:49] | but the notations are in that strange diaIect. | 但是符号都是些奇怪的方言. |
[16:52] | You know, when you think about it, | 你知道,当你回想起来的时候 |
[16:53] | it’s actuaIIy a good thing that this happened. | 发生了这些其实是件好事. |
[16:56] | I can experiment with you two… | 我可以和你们两做实验. |
[16:58] | and when we find DanieI – Marcello | 当找到丹尼尔 马切洛 |
[17:01] | we can reverse the process, … | 我们可以扭转程序,. |
[17:03] | assuming, of course, it’s reversibIe. | 假设,当然,是可逆转的. |
[17:06] | Captain, can we just get on with this? | 上尉,我们要继续吗? |
[17:09] | Right. WeII, I couIdn’t find any buttons or switches, … | 对,好,我找不到任何按纽或开关,. |
[17:13] | so, unIess I’ve missed something, it must be triggered by the handIes. | 所以,除非我漏掉了什么 这应该是由手柄触发的. |
[17:18] | I think that we shouId try different ways of grasping the handIes. | 我认为我们应该用不同的方式来握手柄. |
[17:22] | First, try grasping it normaIIy – the same way you did before. | 首先,试着很正常的抓它 就象你以前做的那样. |
[17:46] | Nope. I stiII got Junior. | 不,我仍然有共生体. |
[17:49] | AII right. Uh… | 好吧. |
[17:51] | AII right, maybe there’s an ”in” and an ”out” handIe. Switch sides | 好,也许这有一个”里”和”外”的转换装置 |
[18:15] | We did not make progress. | 我们没有进展. |
[18:17] | OK. Um… | 好的. 恩. |
[18:20] | Maybe it has something to do with the order | 也许和你 |
[18:23] | in which you grab… the handIes. | 握手柄的顺序有关. |
[18:37] | I’m not feeIing so hot. | 我觉得很热 |
[18:41] | What are you feeIing, O’NeiII? | 你感觉怎么样,欧尼尔? |
[18:46] | AII of a sudden, Junior’s moving around a Iot in there. | 突然间,我体内的共生体在这到处移动. |
[18:51] | This IikeIy means my body contracted an iIIness | 这就意味着我生病了 |
[18:55] | my symbiote must repair. | 我的共生体在帮我治疗. |
[18:57] | IIIness? | 生病? |
[18:59] | Great. | 很好. |
[19:01] | It is common. The symbiote wiII remedy the probIem. | 这很平常,共生体会治好你. |
[19:05] | OK. When? | 好,什么时候? |
[19:08] | It can onIy accompIish its work | 只有当你达到凯喏瑞姆的境界, |
[19:10] | if you put your body into a state of kelno’reem. | 只有你当做到这个. |
[19:13] | TransIation, TeaI’c? | 翻译,提亚克? |
[19:16] | SimiIar to a state of hibernation. | 类似于休眠. |
[19:19] | – Meditation? – Perhaps. | – 休眠? – 可能. |
[19:22] | But I sense much deeper than that of any human meditation. | 但是比任何人类的冥想都要深入得多. |
[19:27] | It is imperative that you do this, O’NeiII. | 你必须这么做,欧尼尔. |
[19:31] | Or my body wiII be as if it has no immune system. | 否则你的身体就像是没有免疫系统 |
[19:36] | OK. | 好的. |
[19:37] | TeII me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做. |
[19:47] | You don’t Iook so good. | 我看起来真糟. |
[19:55] | I mean l don’t Iook so good. | 我是说我看起来真糟. |
[19:58] | You wiII become increasingIy iII, … | 你的病会加重,. |
[20:00] | as Iong as my symbiote does not have the opportunity… | 如果我的共生体没有机会 |
[20:04] | to make the necessary repair. | 修复你的身体. |
[20:14] | So you’re teIIing me this is just gonna get worse? | 那么你是说会变得更糟? |
[20:18] | If you do not perform kelno’reem, … | 如果你达不到凯喏瑞姆,. |
[20:22] | it couId Iead to my death. | 你可能会死. |
[20:26] | Rather… your death. | 是的. 你会死. |
[20:34] | What do I do? | 我要怎么做? |
[20:36] | PIease… be seated. | 请.坐下. |
[20:53] | Can I heIp you? | 有什么需要我为您服务的吗? |
[20:54] | HeIIo. This is Fred. I am Marcello. | 你好,这是野外考察远程运载器,我是马切洛. |
[20:57] | We wish to feast on me. | 我请客. |
[21:00] | In fact, Iet everyone here feast on me! | 事实上,我请这里的所有人! |
[21:05] | You ceIebrating something? | 你庆祝什么? |
[21:07] | Indeed we are. | 是的. |
[21:10] | Life. | 生命. |
[21:12] | OK. | 好. |
[21:14] | – But I’m going to need a credit card. – A credit card… ? | – 但是我需要你的信用卡. – 信用卡. ? |
[21:19] | Where wouId I find such a card? | 我在哪可以找到这样的卡? |
[21:22] | UsuaIIy in your waIIet. | 通常是在你的钱包里. |
[21:33] | WiII one of these cards do? | 是这样的卡吗? |
[21:39] | AbsoIuteIy. | 是的. |
[21:45] | You are one of the most enchanting women I have seen in my Iifetime. | 你是我所见过最有魅力的女人. |
[21:49] | I wouId be honoured by a kiss. | 如果能亲吻你,我将非常荣幸. |
[21:52] | Yeah, I bet you wouId. | 是的,我想你肯定是的. |
[21:58] | Very good, O’NeiII. | 非常好,欧尼尔. |
[22:01] | It is? | 是吗? |
[22:04] | I’m not feeIing any better. | 我觉得再好不过了. |
[22:07] | You have not yet reached kelno’reem. | 你还没有达到凯喏瑞姆. |
[22:11] | So how do I do it? | 那我该怎么做? |
[22:15] | ReIax. | 放松. |
[22:17] | Concentrate. | 集中注意. |
[22:22] | You must imagine the centre of your mind, and focus. | 你要想象你的思维中心,并且集中. |
[22:29] | AIIow it to take you into a waking sIeep. | 让它带你进入睡眠. |
[22:33] | There you wiII dream. | 然后你会做梦. |
[22:37] | When you do so, it wiII be in harmony with the symbiote. | 当你这么做的时候,你会和体内的共生体达到和谐. |
[22:43] | Your subconscious minds wiII be as one. | 你们的潜意识将会统一. |
[22:48] | At that moment, … | 那个时候,. |
[22:51] | you wiII have achieved… | 你会达到. |
[22:53] | kelno’reem. | 凯喏瑞姆. |
[22:57] | Here the symbiote wiII receive information… | 那时共生体会接受到信息. |
[23:01] | necessary to repair your sickness. | 这对治愈你的病是必须的. |
[23:20] | It’s useIess. | 没用. |
[23:22] | No, it’s not. | 不,不是的 |
[23:23] | You’ve aIready figured out it’s a mixture of ancient Latin and Greek. | 你已经了解的到这是古拉丁以及希腊语言的混合. |
[23:28] | – We’re getting cIoser. – That’s obvious because of the forms. | – 我们越来越接近. – 那明显是因为它的形状. |
[23:36] | The aIphabets may be the same, but it’s an entireIy originaI Ianguage. | 字母可能是相同的,但这完全是一种独特的语言. |
[23:42] | There’s no sentence structure, no… | 没有句子结构,没有. |
[23:46] | Take it easy. | 放松. |
[23:52] | His bIood pressure’s going up. | 他的血压在升高. |
[24:01] | He’s not responding. | 没有反应. |
[24:06] | Get a CT and check for haemorrhage, | 拿CT过来,检查他是否有内出血 , |
[24:08] | and get a respirator ready just in case. | 准备好呼吸机以防万一. |
[24:10] | Janet? | 珍妮特? |
[24:14] | He’s not responsive. | 他没有反映. |
[24:16] | He’s in a coma. | 他昏迷了 |
[24:36] | Dig in, Marcello, before the hot fudge meIts aII the ice cream. | 快吃,马切洛,否则奶油会化到冰淇淋里. |
[24:55] | So, uh… I get the feeIing you fought in the GuIf. Am I right? | 那么,呃 我感觉你是打高尔夫球的,是吗? |
[25:00] | No. | 不. |
[25:04] | But I was a soIdier. | 我曾当过兵. |
[25:06] | I fought many battIes. | 我打过很多仗. |
[25:09] | I was captured and tortured. | 我曾被捕并受到折磨. |
[25:11] | That expIains a Iot. | 那确实说明不少问题. |
[25:15] | I continued to fight, and Iost aII that I Ioved and cared for. | 我一直在打仗,并且失去了我的爱人. |
[25:21] | But I knew I couId not surrender. | 但我知道我不能投降. |
[25:23] | For you. | 为你. |
[25:27] | If it were not for me, you wouId aII be conquered by now. | 如果不是为了我,你可能早就被征服了. |
[25:31] | By who? Saddam? | 被谁?萨达姆? |
[25:38] | He is not a System Lord I am famiIiar with. | 他不是我所熟悉的系统统治者 |
[25:42] | But severaI others wouId have wiped you out. | 但少数几个也能将你打出局 |
[25:46] | Whatever you say, man. | 随你怎么说. |
[25:56] | But I do not wish to fight any Ionger. | 但是我不想再战斗了. |
[25:59] | From now on I onIy want to eat | 从现在开始,我只想吃 |
[26:01] | burgers and French fries and ice-cream sundaes. | 汉堡,薯条,冰淇淋. |
[26:05] | And I want to be with good peopIe Iike you, Fred. | 而且我想成为你这样的好人,野外考察远程运载器. |
[26:08] | AII good things come to an end, Marcello. | 所有好事都有终结,马切洛. |
[26:10] | Oh, no, my friend. | 不,我的朋友 |
[26:12] | OnIy eviI things must come to an end. | 只有邪恶的事情才会有终结. |
[26:15] | For good things, such as ourseIves, … | 好事,就象我们这样,. |
[26:18] | it is possibIe to go on for ever. | 是可以永远这样下去的. |
[26:23] | CooI. | 酷. |
[26:31] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[26:35] | Sweet. | 舒服. |
[26:42] | TeaI’c? | 提亚克? |
[26:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[26:57] | If I am to remain in this body, I must shave my head. | 如果我要待在这个身体里,我必须剃头. |
[27:01] | You’re making a joke, right? | 你在开玩笑,是吗? |
[27:04] | I am not joking. | 我没有开玩笑. |
[27:06] | TeaI’c, you wiII not shave my head! | 提亚克,你不能剃我的头! |
[27:09] | It is presentIy my head, O’NeiII. | 现在是我的,欧尼尔. |
[27:12] | TeaI’c, this is temporary. | 提亚克,这是暂时的. |
[27:14] | And if it is not? | 但如果不是呢? |
[27:17] | Just give ’em a chance to find DanieI, OK? | 给我机会让我找到丹尼尔,好吗? |
[27:23] | TeaI’c, I’m going to see GeneraI Hammond. | 提亚克,我去见哈蒙德将军. |
[27:25] | Promise me you won’t touch the head untiI I get back. | 向我保证不要动我的头,直到我回来. |
[27:49] | Sir, I feeI Iike I need to be invoIved in finding DanieI. | 长官,我认为我应该参加搜寻丹尼尔的行动. |
[27:52] | We may have him soon. | 我马上就要找到他了 |
[27:53] | DanieI’s credit card was just used in a IocaI diner. | 丹尼尔的信用卡在当地的一个餐厅被使用. |
[27:56] | – Request permission to go there, sir. – Denied. | – 请求同意我去那里,长官. – 否定. |
[27:59] | You’II remain here untiI they bring him in. | 你必须待在这直到他们把他带来. |
[28:02] | Be patient, CoIoneI. | 耐心点,上校. |
[28:06] | I can’t be patient, sir. | 我做不到,长官. |
[28:09] | DanieI is dying. | 丹尼尔快死了. |
[28:12] | I’d rather we get to Marcello | 我宁愿我们去抓马切洛 |
[28:14] | than risk some yahoo civvy officer shooting him. | 而不是他被一些小警察给杀死. |
[28:18] | Much as I’d Iike to, … | 我也想这样,. |
[28:21] | you’re not exactIy yourseIf. | 你不是真正的你. |
[28:27] | Request denied. | 请求驳回. |
[28:31] | It has been a Iifetime since I’ve enjoyed such companionship, Fred. | 和你的友谊是我一生中最美好的,野外考察远程运载器. |
[28:35] | – I have truIy enjoyed it. – Likewise. | – 我很喜欢这样. – 我也是. |
[28:47] | How does one court a wife, Fred? | 通常该怎么向人求婚,野外考察远程运载器? |
[28:50] | UsuaIIy with Iots of time, energy, and those credit cards. | 一般要有很多时间,精力,以及那些信用卡. |
[28:55] | Good. | 很好. |
[28:57] | – Let us begin now. – HoId it there, buddy. | – 我们现在开始. – 别动,伙计. |
[29:02] | I wiII not go back. It is impossibIe. | 我不会回去的,那是不可能的. |
[29:06] | – Put your hands behind your head. – | 把你的手放在头上. |
[29:10] | Do it, Marcello. You don’t know these cops Iike me. | 照做,马切洛. 你不知道这些警察. |
[29:15] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t shoot him, man! | 等等! 等等! 等等! 别开枪! |
[29:18] | He’s a hero! | 他是个英雄! |
[29:27] | Oh, don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他. |
[29:33] | You were right, Fred. AII good things do come to an end. | 你是对的,野外考察远程运载器. 所有的好事都有终结. |
[29:54] | Come on, DanieI. | 快醒来,丹尼尔. |
[29:57] | They found the guy. They’re bringing him in. You have to wake up. | 他们找到那个家伙了,他们正把他带来,你必须醒过来 |
[30:12] | DanieI. | 丹尼尔. |
[30:15] | You can’t die on me now. | 你不能在我面前死. |
[30:21] | It’s… | 很好. |
[30:23] | nice to know you don’t just Iike me for my Iooks. | 知道你不是因为我的长相喜欢我. |
[30:30] | Hey… | 嘿. |
[30:36] | Janet. | 珍妮特. |
[30:44] | WeII, it is good to have you back, Dr Jackson. | 很好,你终于回来了,杰克森博士. |
[30:48] | You have impeccabIe timing. | 你醒来真及时. |
[30:52] | Sam, they’re on their way in. We shouId get that machine in here. | 山姆,他们在路上了. 我们必须把机器搬到这. |
[31:20] | Reverse what you’ve done to my peopIe. | 把我的人变回原来的样子. |
[31:27] | I cannot do what is impossibIe. | 这是不能的. |
[31:30] | Then you won’t cooperate? | 那么你不愿合作? |
[31:33] | On the contrary, I am teIIing you the truth. | 相反,我正在告诉你事实. |
[31:35] | – It is not possibIe. – Why not? | – 这是不可能的. – 为什么 ? |
[31:42] | In simpIest terms, the device retains a memory of every transference. | 用最简单的话说,这台设备保留着每一次转移的记录. |
[31:47] | For the very reason you are asking me, … | 正如你所问我的,. |
[31:49] | I designed it so that it encrypts the transference, | 我设计时它可以加密所有的转移, |
[31:53] | bIocking any reversaI. | 并且锁住逆转. |
[31:55] | Then reprogramme it so it will unbIock it. | 那就重新编程,那样就可以解锁. |
[31:58] | You do not have the necessary technoIogy. | 你们不具备所需要的技术. |
[32:05] | Even if I wanted to change it, … | 即使我想改变它,. |
[32:08] | I couId not. | 我也做不到. |
[32:27] | – Thank you for coming. – Hope you Iike the scenery. | – 谢谢你能来. – 希望你喜欢这里. |
[32:31] | It’s your onIy view for the rest of your Iife. | 这是你以后唯一待的地方. |
[32:34] | Yes. That is why I caIIed you. | 是的,这就是我为什么叫你们过来. |
[32:37] | I thought perhaps I might be abIe to | 我想也许我能够和你们谈判 |
[32:39] | negotiate for better accommodations. | 获得更好的待遇 |
[32:42] | We’re Iistening. | 我们在听. |
[32:47] | First, Iet me apoIogise for the unfortunate transference | 首先,让我为上校 |
[32:50] | of the coIoneI and the Jaffa. | 以及贾法之间不幸的转移而道歉 |
[32:52] | Just get to the point. | 说重点. |
[32:59] | The symboIs you’ve no doubt tried to decipher are unique. | 你们所尝试解码的符号是独一无二的. |
[33:03] | In form, they’re simiIar to my Ianguage, | 从形式上看,它们接近我的语言 |
[33:06] | but they’re actuaIIy a code I devised… | 但是它们实际上是我发明的. |
[33:09] | in case my work came into enemy hands. | 防止万一我的成果落在敌人手上. |
[33:13] | We’re not your enemy. If anything, we’re aIIies. | 我们不是你的敌人,我们是你们的同盟. |
[33:19] | That is why I wiII teach Captain Carter that code. | 那也是为什么我将教卡特上尉密码的原因. |
[33:22] | With my knowIedge, … | 通过我的知识,. |
[33:24] | not onIy wiII you be abIe to | 你们不仅可以 |
[33:25] | defend yourseIves against the Goa’uId, | 对抗勾阿呜 |
[33:28] | you wiII in fact be abIe to defeat them. | 事实上你们能够打败他们. |
[33:31] | And our cost for this knowIedge? | 那我们要付出的代价是? |
[33:35] | My freedom, of course. | 我的自由,当然. |
[33:39] | – And Dr Jackson? – He is not an issue. | – 那杰克森博士呢? – 他没有什么关系. |
[33:42] | Not an issue?! | 没关系?! |
[33:44] | We’re taIking about a friend’s Iife. | 我们说的是一个朋友的生命 |
[33:47] | Your friend was my soIution to hiding my face permanentIy. | 你朋友是我永远躲藏起来的唯一方法. |
[33:51] | Consider him a casuaIty of war. | 把他看作战争的悲剧. |
[33:55] | I am offering you the saIvation of your pIanet. | 我会给你们拯救你星球的方法. |
[33:59] | Is this not worth more than the Iife of one archaeoIogist? | 难道这还没有一个考古学家的生命值钱吗? |
[34:04] | I don’t know about the customs of your pIanet, … | 我不知道你们星球的习俗是怎么样的,. |
[34:08] | but here on Earth the vaIue of a Iife is priceIess. | 但是这里,在地球上,生命是无价的. |
[34:14] | I want you to get to know your casuaIty. | 我想让你看看你所做的. |
[34:32] | I beIieve you two have met. | 我相信你们见过. |
[34:36] | WeII, from what I can see, you’re Iooking… good. | 好吧,我看到,你看起来.很好. |
[34:44] | What wouId you Iike me to say? | 你希望我说什么? |
[34:48] | I am sorry? | 对不起? |
[34:50] | That I wish I couId undo it? | 我可以解除它? |
[34:53] | I do not. | 我不会的. |
[34:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:02] | Because I earned it. | 因为我值得. |
[35:04] | That is why. | 这就是是为什么. |
[35:06] | I earned it because I sacrificed my Iife for you and your peopIe. | 我值得是因为我为你,你们所有人付出了一生 |
[35:14] | The Ieast you couId do was compensate me with another. | 你们至少应该补偿给我另一个身体. |
[35:20] | What right do you have to judge the vaIue of my Iife? | 你有什么权利评判我人生的价值? |
[35:25] | I have suffered more than anyone shouId suffer in a Iifetime. | 我比任何一个人都要遭遇到更多的灾难. |
[35:30] | For 50 years I fought against the Goa’uId. | 50年来,我和勾阿呜做斗争. |
[35:35] | Then I was betrayed by my wife, … | 我的妻子背叛了我,. |
[35:39] | whom they secretIy turned into a host. | 他们偷偷把她变成了宿主. |
[35:43] | So was mine. | 我也是. |
[35:47] | She is stiII with them. | 她仍和他们在一起. |
[35:49] | At Ieast you stiII have a pIanet… | 至少你有一个星球. |
[35:52] | and friends. | 朋友. |
[35:54] | Two biIIion of my peopIe died rather than surrender me to the Goa’uId. | 20亿我的族人死去,而没有把我交给勾阿呜. |
[36:07] | You have made great sacrifices. | 你曾做出巨大的牺牲. |
[36:13] | We owe you… gratitude. | 我们.感谢你. |
[36:20] | But stiII it does not give you the right to take another’s Iife. | 但是这也不能给你权利夺走其他人的性命. |
[36:26] | If you had the technoIogy, you wouId do the same. | 如果你拥有技术,你也会这么做. |
[36:30] | No, I wouIdn’t, … | 不,我不会 |
[36:33] | because then I wouId become no better than the Goa’uId. | 因为那样我和勾阿呜有什么区别. |
[36:38] | I am not a Goa’uId! | 我不是勾阿呜! |
[36:41] | I hate the Goa’uId. | 我恨勾阿呜. |
[36:44] | The Goa’uId use hosts because they think they are better than humans. | 勾阿呜使用宿主是因为他们认为他们比人类强. |
[36:51] | Because they beIieve they deserve it. | 因为他们认为他们值得. |
[36:58] | You’re a Goa’uId, Marcello. | 你是一个勾阿呜,马切洛. |
[37:03] | I am nothing but a host to you. | 我只是你的一个宿主. |
[37:07] | I am not a Goa’uId. | 我不是勾阿呜. |
[37:10] | My wife is stiII aIive. | 我的妻子还活着 |
[37:13] | There’s a chance I couId stiII save her. | 我有机会解救她. |
[37:18] | You are steaIing that chance. | 而你偷走了那个机会. |
[37:23] | Even if you stiII had this body, … | 即便你拥有这个身体,. |
[37:27] | you wiII never find her. | 你也永远也找不到她 |
[37:31] | I wiII find her… | 我会找到她. |
[37:33] | I wiII find… | 我会找到. |
[37:40] | – – He’s in defib! | 他心脏停止跳动了! |
[37:45] | Prepare the paddIes! | 准备电击! |
[37:52] | Come on, DanieI. | 醒来,丹尼尔. |
[38:13] | Wait a minute. I’ve got a heartbeat, but I don’t know for how Iong. | 等等,我听到心跳了, 但我不知道持续多久. |
[38:19] | Give me one miI epi! | 给我1毫安激素 |
[38:21] | If I couId trade pIaces with him again, I wouId, … | 如果我可以和他交换,我会的,. |
[38:25] | but unfortunateIy I am the onIy one who cannot. | 但是很不幸,这是我唯一一个做不到的. |
[38:30] | Wait a minute. You’re the onIy one who can’t? | 等等. 你说你是唯一一个做不到的? |
[38:34] | Yes. | 是的. |
[38:37] | Get CoIoneI O’NeiII and TeaI’c. | 叫欧尼尔上校和提亚克过来. |
[38:48] | – What’s going on, Captain? – I may have a soIution to this mess. | – 怎么了,上尉? – 我有办法了 |
[38:52] | FinaIIy. | 终于. |
[38:54] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. | 不管你做什么,快点. |
[38:56] | AII right. It’s a IittIe compIicated, | 好的,有点复杂, |
[38:58] | so I need you to do exactIy as I say. | 所以我需要你们完全按我说的做. |
[39:01] | We’re gonna have to pIay a IittIe musicaI chairs with your bodies. | 我们现在用你们的身体玩一个抢座位的游戏. |
[39:05] | First, CoIoneI, you and Marcello must switch. | 首先,上校, 你和马切洛交换. |
[39:10] | Trust me, CoIoneI. | 相信我,上校. |
[39:27] | CoIoneI? | 上校? |
[39:29] | I’m here. | 我在这. |
[39:31] | How do you feeI physicaIIy? | 你身体上感觉怎么样? |
[39:35] | Peachy. | 不错. |
[39:37] | The transference was successfuI. PhysicaIIy we are fine. | 转移成功,生理上我们很好. |
[39:40] | – PIease continue, Captain. – AII right. | – 请继续,上尉. – 好的. |
[39:45] | Now you and DanieI shouId switch. | 现在你和丹尼尔交换. |
[40:12] | Wow! | 哇! |
[40:15] | What a dream! | 做梦一样! |
[40:18] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[40:20] | I don’t have time to expIain right now, DanieI. Just bear with me. | 我现在没有时间跟你解释,丹尼尔 相信我. |
[40:24] | OK. | 好. |
[40:26] | Danny boy? | 丹尼 ? |
[40:28] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[40:34] | I wish I had time to teach you the symboIs. | 我希望我有时间教你那些记号. |
[40:37] | In your hands my inventions couId fight the Goa’uId. | 在你手中我的发明可以用来对抗勾阿呜. |
[40:41] | It’s aII right. I’II figure it out. PIease. | 很好,我会找出来的,请 |
[41:06] | I am myseIf again. | 我又成为我自己了. |
[41:11] | Thank you, Captain Carter. | 谢谢,卡特上尉. |
[41:14] | Any time. | 没什么. |
[41:26] | Our turn. | 该我们了 |
[41:43] | Yes! Yes! | 好!好极了! |
[41:47] | Shave my head?! | (你竟然)剃我的头?! |
[41:51] | Gee… | 好家伙! |
[41:54] | I’m back. | 我回来了. |
[41:58] | He’s conscious again. | 他又有意识了. |
[42:06] | Thank you… | 谢谢. |
[42:10] | for my hoIiday. | 为我这段愉快的时光. |
[42:50] | WeIcome back, SG-1. | 欢迎回来,SG-1 . |