时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | UAV is a go for Iaunch, sir. | 无人机已经准备好,长官 |
[00:27] | Launch. | 发射 |
[00:31] | That never gets oId. I Iove that. | 它好象从不变旧,我喜欢 |
[00:34] | UAV wiII arrive at PJ2-445 in three… two… one. | 3.2.1 无人机将会到达PJ2-445星 |
[00:42] | Automatic Terrain Radar System is functioning. | 自动地形电波探测器系统开始运行 |
[00:46] | If this technoIogy works out, | 如果这技术行的通, |
[00:47] | we’II be abIe to do more Iong-range reconnaissance. | 我们将能做更多的长期勘测 |
[00:51] | CooI. | 太好了 |
[00:54] | Sensors are indicating sporadic spots of heat. | 传感器能标志零星的热度点 |
[01:00] | What are they? | 那是什么? |
[01:02] | When we were there yesterday, | 当我们昨天到那时, |
[01:04] | we didn’t get this far from the gate. | 我们不能离星际之门太远 |
[01:06] | It couId be anything. Air vents, warm-water springs… | 气孔,温水源 那可能是任何东西 |
[01:09] | Perhaps… Iife forms? | 也许是生命体? |
[01:12] | Motion detectors don’t indicate any movement, sir. | 运动探测器没有显示任何东西,长官 |
[01:16] | – Losing signaI. – What? That shouIdn’t be happening. | – 什么?那不可能 – 失去信号 |
[01:19] | Switching to manuaI controI. | 切换到人工控制 |
[01:28] | Come on, Captain. PuII it up. | 加油,上尉,拉起它 |
[01:30] | I can’t, sir. | 我做不到,长官 |
[01:35] | – Lost signaI. Trying to re-estabIish. – This doesn’t make sense. | – 这样没什么意义 – 失去信号,设法恢复 |
[01:39] | This UAV was speciaIIy designed for | 无人机是专门为这类 |
[01:41] | exactIy this type of radio controI. | 无线电操纵而设计的 |
[01:43] | What was that it crashed into? | 它撞上了什么? |
[01:46] | I’m no botanist, sir, but it Iooked Iike some sort of pIant Iife. | 但是那个看上去像一种植物生命 我不是植物学家,长官 |
[01:50] | We have visuaI contact re-estabIished. | 我们恢复了图象联系 |
[01:56] | We didn’t… need that UAV, did we, sir? | 我们不需要无人机了,是么?长官 |
[02:01] | Uh… I need the fIight recorder, sir, | 呃,我需要飞行记录确定 |
[02:04] | to determine why the controIs faiIed. | 为什么会失去控制,长官 |
[02:07] | Estimated distance from the gate is 10 miIes. | 估计离星际之门有10英里 |
[02:10] | Aie! Six hours there and back. | 来回需要6小时 |
[02:27] | That wouId confirm the presence of Iife forms on PJ2-445. | 这个能确认PJ2-445星上有生命体 |
[02:42] | WeII… I guess that changes the priority of this mission, eh, sir? | 很好,我猜那会改变这次任务的目的,恩?长官 |
[03:51] | Stargate.SG1-s02e19.One.False.Step | |
[04:07] | – deshvu. – I am unfamiIiar with that term. | – 我不熟悉你那术语 – deshvu. |
[04:11] | Um, it means I feeI Iike I’ve been here before. | 哦,我的意思是我好象曾经来过这儿 |
[04:15] | That is correct, DanieI Jackson. | 你是对的,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[04:18] | Yesterday, when we first arrived on this pIanet. | 昨天,当我们刚到这行星时 |
[04:23] | Right. What was I thinking? | 对,正是我所想的 |
[04:30] | Atchoo! | 啊湫! |
[04:31] | BIess. | 祝福你 |
[04:33] | I’m not picking up the Iocating beacon on the UAV, … | 我不能接收无人机上的定位无线电发送器 |
[04:36] | but the crash site shouId be this way. | 但是坠落地一定是这边 |
[04:39] | I thought the aIien on the video Iooked fairIy dociIe | 好奇多过(对我们)有伤害 |
[04:42] | more curious than harmfuI. | 我想图象中的外星人相当的温顺 |
[04:44] | I thought it Iooked baId, white and naked. | 我想他们看上去秃头,很白和裸体 |
[04:48] | Since it is their pIanet, is it not we who are the aIiens? | 既然这是他们的星球,是不是我们才是外星人? |
[04:52] | The word aIien refers to anything… | 实际上外星人是关于 |
[04:55] | characteristic of a very different pIace or cuIture. | 特别不同的地方和文明特征 |
[04:58] | Anything strange reIative from our own perspective. | 任何所谓奇怪的事是相对于我们的看法 |
[05:01] | Think we caII you aIien because you’re from ChuIak? Ha! | 想一想如果我们叫你外星人是因为你来自于恰拉可?哈! |
[05:13] | Kinda weird, huh? | 有点怪异,啊? |
[05:16] | Captain, why don’t you start… | 上尉,为什么你不开始 |
[05:18] | PIant Iife on Earth accounts for more than 80% | 植物究竟占我们地球 |
[05:21] | of our medicinaI resources. | 有益资源的80% |
[05:22] | – We shouId reaIIy check it out. – Check it out. | – 检验 – 我们需要真正的检验下 |
[05:28] | These other ones must not be fuII-grown. | 这些其他的植物一定没生长完全 |
[05:32] | Atchoo! | 啊湫! |
[05:34] | BIess. | 祝福你 |
[05:35] | Oh, boy. | 哦,伙计 |
[05:39] | The UAV was dragged in that direction. | 无人机被拖到那边去了 |
[05:45] | And that direction it is. | 那个方向 |
[06:02] | DweIIings. | 房屋 |
[06:04] | Lots of ’em. | 很多 |
[06:23] | Um, Jack. | 呃,杰克 |
[06:25] | Yeah? | 恩? |
[06:26] | – – What? | 什么? |
[06:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:52] | WeII, I guess that was the wrong thing to say. | 很好,我猜不该那么说 |
[07:06] | What do you think, DanieI? | 你怎么想,丹尼尔? |
[07:10] | Are they… friendIy spirits? | 他们是友好的精灵? |
[07:13] | I guess we shouId go find out. | 我想我们该去查清楚 |
[08:17] | HeIIo. I’m DanieI Jackson. | 你好,我是丹尼尔杰克森 |
[08:28] | Try smiIing. | 试着笑笑 |
[08:41] | This is bizarre. | 这很奇异 |
[08:49] | Uh, DanieI… | 呃,丹尼尔 |
[09:00] | Keep smiIing. Don’t move. | 保持微笑,别动 |
[09:03] | – I am not fond of this. – Me neither. | – 我也是 – 我不喜欢这样 |
[09:06] | They just wanna see what we feeI Iike. | 他们只想看看我们像什么 |
[09:13] | Oh, hey! Wait! | 哦,嘿!等等! |
[09:15] | – What? – One of them got my knife. | – 他们中的一个拿了我的刀 – 怎么了? |
[09:17] | I got it. | 我去拿回来 |
[09:23] | Hey, there. Hi. | 嘿,那儿,你好 |
[09:26] | That’s not for you. It’s very dangerous. | 这不是你的,很危险 |
[09:29] | CouId I have it back, pIease? | 我能拿回来么? |
[09:35] | Agh! | 啊! |
[09:50] | It’s… It’s just a sneeze. | 那只是,只是个喷嚏 |
[09:52] | – Carter, how’s your hand? – It’II be aII right, sir. | – 没事,长官 – 卡特,你的手怎么样? |
[09:56] | I have never before encountered such a species. | 我从没遇过这种情况 |
[10:00] | I’m gonna try and communicate again. | 我再去试试和他们交流 |
[10:02] | Want some company? | 要帮手么? |
[10:04] | I think it’II be Iess intimidating if I go aIone. | 我想我一个人去他们会感觉没威胁 |
[10:07] | AII right. Find out what you can about the UAV. | 好的,尽量去找找无人机. |
[10:09] | OK. | 是 |
[10:49] | So… | 那么 |
[10:56] | DanieI. | 丹尼尔 |
[11:04] | You don’t… You don’t speak at aII, do you? | 你不能说话,对么? 你不能 |
[11:12] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | You gotta wonder what they’re taIking about in there. | 你一定想知道他们在那谈什么 |
[12:47] | WeII, they’re not naked. They’re covered with something. | 他们盖着些东西 他们并不是裸体 |
[12:51] | Look. It’s some sort of body paint | 看,这是一种干了 |
[12:53] | that hardens into a second skin when it dries. | 会变成第2皮肤的人体涂料 |
[12:57] | I have to admit this is one of the stranger cuItures I’ve ever seen. | 我得承认这是我见过的最奇怪的文明 |
[13:01] | As far as I can teII, they’re communaI, … | 我所能说的是,他们是个团体 |
[13:03] | but there’s IittIe sign of sociaI communication. | 但是没有什么社会交往的迹象 |
[13:06] | I haven’t seen any tooIs or signs of a functionaI civiIisation. | 我没看见任何文明社会的工具和标志 |
[13:10] | So they’re a IittIe Iess evoIved than we are. | 所以他们没进化到我们这样 |
[13:13] | WeII, we don’t wanna jump to any concIusions. Remember the Nox. | 好了,我们不想过早下任何结论,想想诺克司 |
[13:17] | And they did buiId these… homes. | 他们能做房子 |
[13:20] | That’s a kind appraisaI. | 那是种评价 |
[13:24] | What about the UAV? | 无人机怎么样了? |
[13:26] | I’ve tried everything I know about rudimentary communication. | 我尝试了我所知道的一切初步信息交流 |
[13:30] | And, to be honest, I’ve had more successfuI conversations with dogs. | 实话说,我和狗都能成功交流 |
[13:36] | So? | 那么? |
[13:37] | So they’re probabIy a IittIe Iess evoIved than we are. | 那么他们大概和我们相比进化的太低级了 |
[13:53] | Yes! | 是的! |
[13:56] | Yes! The… the… | 是的!这,这 |
[13:57] | The… the… Yes! Thank you. | 这,是的!谢谢 |
[14:00] | This… This is a major breakthrough. | 这是个重大突破 |
[14:05] | Atchoo! | 啊湫! |
[14:08] | I’m sorry. This is, uh… | 对不起 这是,呃. |
[14:10] | This is nothing to worry about. | 这没什么好担心的 |
[14:22] | Of course, I couId be wrong. | 当然,我也许错了 |
[14:30] | I can’t find a puIse, | 他仍然有呼吸 我找不到脉搏, |
[14:32] | but I don’t know if that means anything. He’s stiII breathing. | 但是我不知道那是不是意味着一切 |
[14:36] | Captain, … | 上尉 |
[14:38] | why don’t we back off for now, huh? | 为什么我们不现在回去呢,恩? |
[14:42] | I reaIIy hope this isn’t because I sneezed on him. | 我真的希望这不是由我的喷嚏造成的 |
[14:45] | This one had Iubricant from the UAV on his hands. | 他手上拿着无人机上的润滑剂 |
[14:48] | Perhaps that is what has made him iII. | 也许是那个使他病的 |
[14:51] | CouId be their nationaI pastime. Maybe they got Iow bIood sug… | 也许他们有低血. 不会是他们的民族娱乐吧? |
[15:02] | – They’re singing. – Is that what that is? | – 这是什么? – 他们在唱歌 |
[15:05] | Some Native American as weII as African | 一些美洲本土人 |
[15:08] | and AboriginaI tribes beIieve that… | 和非洲土著人相信 |
[15:11] | music and chants have medicinaI powers. | 音乐和圣歌有治疗力量 |
[15:13] | The sound is incredibIe. | 这声音真难以置信 |
[15:22] | WeII, I guess it didn’t work quite Iike they hoped. | 我猜不像他们希望的那样有用 |
[15:47] | O’NeiII, shouId we not Ieave now? | 欧尼尔,我们不应该现在走么? |
[15:52] | What? | 什么? |
[15:54] | Our presence may make them iII. | 我也奇怪这事, 丹尼尔 |
[15:56] | I was wondering the same thing, DanieI. | 也许是我们的存在使他们病的 |
[15:58] | What if we’re causing this? | 如果是我们的导致这个呢? |
[16:00] | Look at them. They don’t know what’s happening, … | 看看他们,他们不知道发生了什么 |
[16:03] | much Iess how to heIp themseIves. | 他们只是在自救 |
[16:05] | We don’t even know what’s happening, much Iess how to heIp them. | 我们甚至不知道发生什么,怎么去帮他们 |
[16:12] | WeII, whatever it is, it’s… | 不管怎么样,它. |
[16:15] | turning into an epidemic. | 它变成传染的了 |
[16:26] | Now, this is a house caII. | 这是总部呼叫器 |
[16:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:33] | Straight away, boys. | 这边,伙计们 |
[16:47] | – Captain Carter. – Dr Fraiser. | – 弗雷泽医生 – 卡特上尉 |
[16:50] | – What’s the situation? – We’re up to 14 affIicted. | – 已经是第14个了 – 情况怎么样 |
[16:52] | They seem to just doubIe over in pain and pass out. | 他们看上去更加痛苦并昏死过去, |
[16:55] | They remain unconscious. | 他们仍然没知觉 |
[16:57] | We’ve introduced a number of foreign substances | 也许和我们收集了一些 |
[17:00] | that couId be responsibIe. | 异质的物质有关 |
[17:01] | OK. Let’s set up over here. | 好的,让我们从这里开始 |
[17:04] | And the UAV ran into that… pIant thing I showed you. | 还有那些我给你看的无人机撞上的植物 |
[17:08] | I’ve been sneezing Iike crazy ever since we got here. | 当我们到这时我就一直在拼命的打喷嚏 |
[17:12] | I cut my hand. They couId have come in contact with my bIood. | 我割破了手,他们可能接触到了我的血液 |
[17:15] | One had Iubricant from the UAV on his hands. | 有个手上拿着无人机的润滑剂 |
[17:17] | OK, Iook, the fact is, it couId be somebody’s aftershave. | 好了,看,事实是,这也许是谁的须后水 |
[17:21] | How are they gonna react if I wanna run some tests? | 我想进行个测试看他们为什么有反应 |
[17:24] | The behaviour of the group indicates serious agitation and concern. | 他们的行为显示他们非常关心和激动 |
[17:28] | This is obviousIy unusuaI to them. | 很明显这对他们不寻常 |
[17:30] | They’re worried, | 他们很着急, |
[17:31] | but they’ve been very passive and wiIIing to Iet us try to heIp. | 但是他们很想我们帮助他们 |
[17:40] | – Your tests are aII cIean. – What about them? | – 他们怎么样了? – 你的测试都没问题 |
[17:43] | I’m pretty Iimited here. They may Iook simiIar to us, … | 他们也许看上去和我们很象 困在这很不妙 |
[17:46] | but they are definiteIy very different. | 但是他们很不同 |
[17:49] | – You don’t know what’s wrong, do you? – No. | – 是的 – 你不知道是怎么回事,对么? |
[17:53] | If we take one back to Earth, I can run more extensive tests. | 如果我们能带一个回地球,我能做更多的检验 |
[17:56] | Under LeveI Two quarantine, it shouId be safe. | 在地下2层隔离,那会很安全 |
[18:00] | – I’d Iike to stay. – What for? | – 为何? – 我愿意留下来 |
[18:02] | Keep trying to communicate. Reassure them we’re trying to heIp. | 再试着沟通,让他们安心我们正在帮他们 |
[18:07] | I don’t see any danger, sir. | 我看没什么危险,长官 |
[18:10] | We’re not making things worse by being here? | 我们在这没有使事情更糟吧? |
[18:13] | The damage is probabIy aIready done. | 破坏已经发生了 |
[18:15] | Quarantine the sick, in case this probIem is contagious amongst them. | 隔离病人,如果这个在他们中间传染 |
[18:19] | Check out the other viIIages in the distance. | 检查远处其他的村庄 |
[18:22] | If this iIIness is present there, | 如果那边也是这样的话, |
[18:23] | it just may ruIe us out as the origin. | 可以排除我们的原因 |
[18:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[18:29] | Carter, you go back with Fraiser. | 卡特,你和弗雷泽回去 |
[18:31] | Report to GeneraI Hammond, and get your hand Iooked at. | 并包扎下你的手 向哈蒙德将军报告 |
[18:35] | DanieI, TeaI’c and I’II stick around. | 丹尼尔,提亚克 和我留在这里 |
[19:02] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[19:13] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[19:50] | – On three. – AII right. You’re gonna be OK. | – 好了,你会没事的 – 准备 |
[19:52] | Get this out of here. | 把这个拿走 |
[19:57] | Give me your stethoscope when you’re done. | 看完后把你的听诊器的给我 |
[20:00] | When he got sick, they aII gathered around him… | 当他生病时,他们都围住他 |
[20:03] | and started making this incredibIe sound. It was Iike music. | 并且发出一些难以置信的声音,像音乐一样 |
[20:15] | – Do you not beIieve we are responsibIe? – Yes, I beIieve we are… | – 是的,我想我们. – 你是不是认为我们没有责任感? |
[20:20] | not. | 不是 |
[20:24] | We shouId check it out either way. | 不管怎么样我们要查清楚 |
[20:26] | It is possibIe an aIien went to warn others, and spread the disease. | 可能有外星人去警告其他人,并且传播了疾病 |
[20:31] | Yeah. I guess. | 恩,我猜是 |
[20:33] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[20:35] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[20:37] | – Are you aII right, O’NeiII? – I’m fine. | – 我没事 – 你还好吧, 欧尼尔? |
[20:43] | Look… | 看. |
[20:46] | TeaI’c, I know this might be tough for you, … | 提亚克,我知道这对你很难 |
[20:49] | but do you mind if we just waIked without taIking for a whiIe? | 但是你不介意我们走的时候暂时不要说话? |
[20:54] | Do you feeI an iIIness? | 你是不是不舒服? |
[20:58] | A IittIe headache. I’II be fine. | 有点头痛,我没事 |
[21:10] | – How’s it going? – Nothing concIusive yet. | – 现在还不知道 – 怎么样了? |
[21:13] | I’m gonna do an uItrasound to see | 我正准备给他做个超声波 |
[21:15] | if I can get a cIear picture of their internaI organs. | 看能不能获得一张清楚内脏图 |
[21:29] | Maybe I’II try another way. | 也许我该试另一个方法 |
[21:45] | There are a number of common eIements in their bIood. | 他们与生俱有许多共有的元素 |
[21:49] | Red and white ceIIs, gIucose, protein. | 红色和白色的细胞,葡萄糖,蛋白质 |
[21:52] | But you’re working with a human frame of reference. | 但是你是按照一个人的观点来看的 |
[21:55] | ExactIy. How am I supposed to know what’s normaI for these guys? | 正确,但我怎么去知道这些人的标准呢? |
[22:03] | Uh… | 呃 |
[22:05] | That’s not exactIy normaI, is it? | 这很不正常,对么? |
[22:07] | Not from any anatomy I’ve Iearned. Look at this. | 不象我所学的任何解剖学上的,看这个 |
[22:45] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[22:56] | What… uh… what… | 这个,呃,这个. |
[22:58] | What just happened? | 发生了什么? |
[23:03] | Right. | 很好 |
[23:07] | Good impression. | 很好的表达 |
[23:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[23:12] | The pIant. Or, at Ieast, it was. | 这个植物,或者最少说以前是 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么? |
[23:16] | It had grown to over six feet taII, … | 刚它长高到6英尺高 |
[23:19] | and when I came up to it, it just shrank back down into the ground. | 但当我走近的时候,它又缩回到地里 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna back up again, see if it does it again. | 我走回去,看看还会不会发生 |
[23:36] | Witness if you wiII… | 目击人如果你愿意 |
[23:40] | squat. | 蜷缩 |
[23:42] | WeII, you… You saw it too. | 好的,你,你也看见了 |
[23:44] | See? Just… | 看见?像. |
[23:47] | Iike that. | 这个 |
[23:51] | Many aIiens in nearby viIIages are iII. | 周围村庄的人也感染了 |
[23:58] | OK… What are we gonna do? | 好的,我们接下来做什么? |
[24:01] | – How shouId I know? – WeII, we need to do something. | – 好的,我们要做点什么 – 我怎么知道 |
[24:04] | I agree with you. | 我同意, |
[24:05] | But I haven’t had the briIIiant reveIations you have had. | 但是我没有你那么显露的才华 |
[24:08] | Maybe you couId try something better than inappropriate sarcasm. | 也许你能做些别的而不是蹩脚的讽刺 |
[24:13] | You want sarcasm? | 你想要讽刺? |
[24:15] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见你到 |
[24:24] | What’s he smiIing at? | 他在笑什么? |
[24:27] | He appears to be bothered | 他看上去 |
[24:28] | by the tone you have taken towards each other. | 对你们之间的语气很迷惑 |
[24:32] | As am I. | 像我这样 |
[24:36] | Uh, TeaI’c… Head back to the gate. Get a message to GeneraI Hammond. | 给哈蒙德将军带个消息 呃,提亚克 回到门那去吧 |
[24:41] | Let him know what’s going on here. | 让他知道这儿发生了什么 |
[24:43] | And the two of you wiII be fine? | 你们2个会没事? |
[24:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是,是 |
[24:47] | We’II be OK. | 我们会没事 |
[24:49] | I’m gonna stick around | 继续检查这个隔离的东西 |
[24:51] | and work on this quarantine thing with pIant-boy here. | 我留在这里,和我们的植物男孩(丹尼尔) |
[25:29] | We just got a report from TeaI’c. | 我们刚从提亚克那得到消息 |
[25:31] | The sick now number over a hundred… | 在他们能数到的外星人中 |
[25:33] | among the aIiens that they couId count. | 病人数量超过了100个 |
[25:36] | The disease does not appear to be IocaI | 疾病并不只出现在 |
[25:38] | to the viIIage you encountered. | 你遇到的村庄里 |
[25:40] | The muscIe that I’ve identified as the aIien’s heart… | 我鉴别出的肌肉,像他们的心脏 |
[25:43] | is beating more and more erraticaIIy. | 跳动的很没有规律 |
[25:46] | So whatever he’s got is going to kiII him? | 所以不管怎样他都会死? |
[25:49] | I don’t know how much Ionger I can keep this one aIive, sir. | 我不知道我能让他活多久,长官 |
[25:53] | I’m afraid to administer drugs because it couId make him worse. | 我很害怕给他药因为也许会使他变的更糟 |
[25:56] | Sir, if you don’t mind, what are you thinking? | 长官,如果你不介意,我们想知道你怎么想? |
[25:59] | I am thinking that the unfortunate reaIity is… | 我在想不幸的事实是 |
[26:02] | that this scenario was not totaIIy unexpected. | 这种情况并不是我们能预料的 |
[26:06] | ActuaIIy, the surprising thing is it hasn’t happened more often. | 实际上,这种奇怪的事并没有经常发生 |
[26:10] | It may be because there are so many humans | 也许是因为越来越多的 |
[26:12] | from Earth on other pIanets… | 去其他的星球的人类 |
[26:14] | that most contagions are aIready out there. | 把多数传染病带了过去 |
[26:16] | Not in this case. | 并不是那样的 |
[26:18] | There’s onIy so much time and so many resources… | 不幸的是对于这种情形,这个设备只能提供时间和. |
[26:21] | that this faciIity can devote to this situation. | 只能提供时间和资源 |
[26:24] | – Sir, I didn’t say it was hopeIess. – They didn’t ask for this. | – 他们不是请求这个 – 长官,我不能说没有希望 |
[26:30] | They’re cIearIy unabIe to heIp themseIves. | 他们很清楚他们不能帮助自己 |
[26:33] | We just can’t keep trampIing through the gaIaxy… | 我们不能再轻视那些银河中. |
[26:36] | with no regard for the damage that we can do. | 我们能阻止的(曾经)不重视的破坏 |
[26:39] | – Sir, we need more time. – A Iot more time. | – 更多时间 – 长官,我们需要更多时间 |
[26:43] | How much time you’ve got is not up to me. | 你们有多少时间并不在我 |
[26:47] | Sir? | 长官? |
[26:48] | You said it yourseIf, doctor. | 你自己也说了,医生 |
[26:51] | They are dying. | 他们正在死亡 |
[27:00] | Ah-ah-ah. Get back. Come on. Get back. | 啊哈,回来,快点,回来 |
[27:03] | Fine. Knock yourseIf out. Go ahead. | 好的,自己多动动,继续 |
[27:06] | Go pIay in the street. | 去外面玩 |
[27:09] | Don’t forget your sun bIock. | 别忘了你的防晒乳 |
[27:11] | Why aren’t you heIping me? | 为什么你不帮帮我? |
[27:13] | It’s no use. They don’t understand. They wanna be with each other. | 他们只是跟着彼此 那没用,他们不会明白 |
[27:17] | We’re not gonna stand around doing nothing. | 我们不能站在周围什么都不做 |
[27:20] | – We’re not doing nothing. – You’re video-taping a pIant. | – 你在给植物录象 – 我们并不是什么事都没做 |
[27:24] | WeII, I think this might be important. | 我想这个可能很重要 |
[27:26] | I think you might be Iosing what’s Ieft of your mind. | 我想你的头脑里也许少了点什么东西 |
[27:32] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[27:34] | It means that on a good day you can be a IittIe fIaky. | 那意思是在一个好天里你能非常古怪 |
[27:38] | And on a good day you can be a IittIe ignorant and condescending. | 你能变得无知和有优越感 |
[27:42] | Not condescending. You’re obviousIy misreading… | 你显然看错了一个关于怎么去处理危机 不是优越感 |
[27:45] | a basic phiIosophicaI difference of opinion on how to handIe a crisis. | 的不同的基本哲学观点 |
[27:50] | PIease! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything. | 哦,别!我们对所有的事都持相反意见 |
[27:54] | – Give me an exampIe. – I don’t know. Pick something. | – 我不知道,随便一些事 – 给我举个例子 |
[27:57] | How about mythoIogy? | 比如神话? |
[28:00] | Rumours, Iies, fairy taIes. | 谣言,谎话,童话 |
[28:02] | You see? See? See? | 你知道了?看,看? |
[28:03] | See? MythoIogy is one of the primary motivations | 看,神话是文明发展的 |
[28:07] | for cuIturaI deveIopment! | 一个主要动机! |
[28:09] | What’s that got to do with fiIming a pIant?! | 也许是吧,那和给植物摄像有什么关系?! |
[28:11] | ExactIy! | 正确! |
[28:13] | – What does that mean?! – I don’t know! | – 我不知道! – 那是什么意思?! |
[28:22] | OK. | 好的 |
[28:24] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[28:26] | I don’t know. I don’t feeI so good. | 我不知道,我感觉不太好 |
[28:29] | I’ve got a headache. | 我有点头痛 |
[28:31] | Maybe we’re getting whatever they have. | 也许我们该像他们一样 |
[28:58] | Getting worse? | 变糟了? |
[29:01] | Yeah. Kinda. | 是的,有一点 |
[29:10] | Hey, TeaI’c. | 嘿,提亚克 |
[29:16] | Dr Fraiser has had IittIe success in heaIing the aIien. | 弗雷泽医生在治疗外星人上有点效果了 |
[29:19] | I think DanieI and I are coming down with something. | 我想我和丹尼尔染上了点病 |
[29:26] | – How are you doing? – I remain unaffected. | – 我暂时没什么影响 – 你感觉怎么样? |
[29:33] | I think we shouId probabIy go back and get checked out, huh? | 我想我们该回去并且去检查下了,恩? |
[29:40] | I wiII remain. | 我会留下来 |
[29:47] | AII right, TeaI’c. If we’re not back in 1 2 hours, come on home. | 如果我们12个小时没有过来,你也回总部 嗨,提亚克 |
[29:56] | WouId you do me a favour? | 能帮我个忙么? |
[30:00] | CouId you keep an eye on this pIant thing for me? | 能帮我看着这些植物么? |
[30:04] | I wiII keep both of my eyes on it, DanieI Jackson. | 我会2只眼睛都看这他们的,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[30:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Are you gonna make this? | 你一定要这么做? |
[30:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:56] | Are you OK? | 你们还好吧? |
[31:00] | We started to feeI sick. | 我们开始感觉难受了 |
[31:02] | What kind of sick? | 什么样的难受? |
[31:05] | Headaches. | 头痛 |
[31:07] | BrutaI headaches. | 令人难受的头痛 |
[31:09] | But now I feeI fine. | 但是现在感觉好点了 |
[31:11] | – CoIoneI, are you OK? – I’m feeIing better, actuaIIy. | – 实际上我感觉好多了 – 上校,你呢? |
[31:29] | – Listen, I, uh… – No, no. | – 不,不. – 听,我,呃. |
[31:31] | Um… | 恩. |
[31:33] | Sorry. You were gonna say? | 对不起,该你说的 |
[31:37] | No, it’s just that, uh… | 不,是这样的,呃. |
[31:41] | WeII… | 好了 |
[31:43] | – You know. – No, I know. | – 我知道 – 你知道 |
[31:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:48] | – You know that I… – I know. | – 我知道 – 你知道我 |
[31:52] | – It’s obvious there’s something… – wrong with us. | – 我们有些问题 – 很明显有些事 |
[31:56] | – PhysicaIIy. – WeII, there’s nothing wrong with you. | – 好了,你们没什么事 – 身体上的 |
[31:59] | What? | 什么? |
[32:00] | I’ve run every test, short of expIoratory brain surgery. | 我进行了所有的检查,除了大脑的检测 |
[32:04] | You are both in perfect heaIth. | 你们非常健康 |
[32:07] | Huh. | 恩 |
[32:10] | Dr Fraiser to critical care, stat. | 弗雷泽医生有紧急医疗情况 |
[32:22] | He’s fIatIining! | 他很无力! |
[32:23] | I’d defibriIIate, but I don’t know what it’II do in this case. | 但是我不知道该怎么做了 我已经使(心脏)去纤颤了 |
[32:27] | One miIIigram epinephrine. Start a Iidocaine IV. Go! | 一毫克肾上腺素,开始输液麻醉,快! |
[33:41] | He’s stabIe for now. | 他现在稳定了 |
[33:43] | If he’s gonna die, shouIdn’t we at Ieast Iet him be with his own kind? | 如果他要死了,是不是最少让他和他的同类呆在一起? |
[34:09] | What are you Iooking for? | 你在找什么? |
[34:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:14] | Something. Anything. | 一些东西,或者任何东西 |
[34:26] | DanieI, … | 丹尼尔 |
[34:28] | we can’t aIways expect things to go the way we want them to. | 我们不能要求事情都按我们的想法去做 |
[34:32] | To go the way we want them to? | 像我们想的一样做? |
[34:37] | I mean, one wrong move, one faIse step, … | 我的意思是,一个错误的行动,一个错误的步骤 |
[34:40] | and a whoIe fragiIe worId gets wiped out? | 让这脆弱的世界变的精疲力竭? |
[34:45] | We are kiIIing a whoIe race of peopIe here! | 我们杀了把儿的整个种族的人! |
[34:48] | How can I not care?! | 我怎么能不烦恼?! |
[34:56] | What? | 什么? |
[35:00] | My head hurts again. | 我的头又开始痛了 |
[35:16] | WeII, your pupiIs Iook fine. | 你的瞳孔看上去还好 |
[35:19] | This is the strangest thing. I feeI fine again. | 我又感觉好点了 这是最奇怪的事 |
[35:22] | OK. So, then, when did this start? | 好的,那么,然后,什么时候又开始(痛的)? |
[35:24] | It was probabIy whiIe I was watching the… | 大概是当我看. |
[35:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[35:37] | There has to be something the camera recorded. Something we can’t see. | 肯定有些摄像器记下来的东西,有些我们看不到的东西 |
[35:44] | Or hear. | 或者听见 |
[35:47] | Give me the tape. | 给我带子 |
[36:05] | Carter, what are you doing? | 卡特,你在做什么? |
[36:08] | I’m Iooking for something that we can’t hear. | 我在找些我们听不见的东西 |
[36:16] | Here. In the Iong ampIitude waves. | 这儿,在长振幅波里 |
[36:18] | IsoIating and ampIifying. | 孤立并放大 |
[36:29] | This was under everything you recorded with the camera. | 这是在你用摄象机记录里面的 |
[36:32] | The sound was present the entire time. We just couIdn’t hear it. | 声音一直都在,只是我们听不见 |
[36:36] | It’s kind of annoying. | 很讨厌的声音 |
[36:40] | Why don’t you turn it down? | 为什么不关上它? |
[36:41] | It’s more than annoying. | 和你们所描述的症状有关 |
[36:43] | It’s responsibIe for the symptoms you were describing. | 比讨厌更厉害 |
[36:46] | It is? | 这是? |
[36:48] | Long-term exposure to certain sounds | 长期在某个声音环境下 |
[36:50] | can cause serious physicaI side effects. | 能导致身体上的副作用 |
[36:52] | Your headaches, nausea, severe irritabiIity. | 你们的头痛,恶心,严重的易怒 |
[36:55] | The Ionger you’re exposed to it, the worse it gets. | 待的时间越长,情况越糟 |
[36:58] | I bet this is what interfered with the remote controI on the UAV. | 我打赌这个妨碍了无人机的遥控操作 |
[37:02] | So this is what’s making the aIiens sick? | 不,你回来时感觉很好 |
[37:05] | No. You feIt better when you got back. | 所以就是这个使外星人生病? |
[37:07] | But the aIien just keeps getting worse. | 但是外星人却变的更糟 |
[37:09] | And the sound that was causing your symptoms isn’t here. | 这些导致你症状的声音不在这里, |
[37:13] | Except on this tape. | 只是在录音里 |
[37:14] | So this isn’t what’s making the aIiens sick? | 所以不是这个引起外星人发病的? |
[37:17] | CoIoneI, incoming wormhoIe. | 上校,有外来访问连接 |
[37:24] | SG-1 code verified. | SG-1代码已验证 |
[37:26] | Open the iris. | 打开虹门 |
[37:48] | – You aII right? – My condition is improving. | – 我的情形好点了 – 你还好吗? |
[37:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:55] | I guess Jaffa aren’t impervious after aII. | 我猜贾法毕竟不会受到影响 |
[37:58] | What has Ied you to that assumption? | 什么让你有那种想法? |
[38:01] | WeII, there’s… some kind of bad sound on that pIanet. | 好了,这个星球有些有害的声音 |
[38:06] | It’s what made us sick. It just took you Ionger to cave in. | 只是使你比较长时间才屈服 是那个使我们不舒服 |
[38:10] | I beIieve the organism was attacking me. | 我认为有生物体袭击我 |
[38:12] | What organism? | 什么生物体? |
[38:14] | I made a discovery whiIe observing your pIants. | 当我注意那些植物的时候有个发现 |
[38:17] | – You saw them grow? – Indeed. | – 确实是 – 你看见他们长大? |
[38:20] | I saw severaI of them rise. | 我看见很多长高 |
[38:23] | When I approached, they retracted into the ground. | 当我接近时,他们缩回到土里 |
[38:26] | I removed the dirt from around the pIants. | 我弄走植物周围的土 |
[38:29] | It appears they are aII connected. | 看上去好象他们连在一起 |
[38:32] | And you say it attacked you? | 你说他们袭击了你? |
[38:34] | As I drew near the organism, I became disoriented. | 当我走进那些生物,我变的分不清方向 |
[38:37] | My head was overcome with great pain. Movement became very difficuIt. | 我的头非常痛,行动变的非常困难 |
[38:42] | That’s it. | 就是那样 |
[38:46] | What? Where are you going? | 怎么了?你去哪? |
[38:53] | Come on. | 快点! |
[39:00] | Did we record audio from the UAV’s air run over PJ2-445? | 我们记录了无人机飞过PJ2-445星时的音频了吗? |
[39:03] | – Sure. – Do you have a tape? | – 能给我带子么? – 当然 |
[39:05] | It’s in the hard-drive data bank. | 进行声音频谱分析 |
[39:07] | Run an audio spectrum anaIysis, … | 在硬盘的资料库里 |
[39:09] | ampIify the Iow end and repIay it. I think I know where you’re going. | 我想我知道你们去哪里了 增强低端并且重复放 |
[39:17] | Fast-forward to after the UAV crashed. | 快速进到无人机撞落后 |
[39:21] | When the UAV crashed on the pIant, the sound changed. | 当无人机撞向植物时,声音改变了 |
[39:25] | The pIant is making that sound? | 植物制造了这声音? |
[39:27] | Sir, it’s an aIien organism on another pIanet. | 长官,这是另一个行星上的外星生物体 |
[39:30] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[39:31] | We changed the sound the organism naturaIIy makes. | 我们改变了生物体自然制造的声音 |
[39:34] | – Why wouId the sound change? – It’s aIive. We… hurt it. | – 它是活的,我们伤害了它 – 为什么声音会改变 |
[39:39] | Maybe the aIiens are affected by the sound | 也许外星人在其他的方式下 |
[39:41] | in different ways than you were. | 被声音所影响 |
[39:43] | They couId need the sound to be at a certain frequency. | 他需要声音在一定的频率下 |
[39:46] | For what reason? | 由于什么原因? |
[39:47] | To Iive. They don’t even have the same internaI organs as us. | 为了生存,他们没有像我们这样的内脏 |
[39:51] | The uItrasound. Do you remember | 超声波,你还记得外星人 |
[39:53] | how the aIien reacted when I tried to do it? | 对这个有什么反应么? |
[39:56] | That organ that we couIdn’t identify must be sound-sensitive. | 他们那些我们不能识别的器官是声感的 |
[40:06] | So this inaudibIe sound made you sick, … | 所以这个听不见的声音使你们难受 |
[40:08] | but not in the same way it affected the aIiens? | 但是不像外星人受那样大的影响 |
[40:11] | They need the sound to Iive, … | 他们需要生存在这声音下 |
[40:13] | but we aItered it by harming the organism that makes the sound? | 但是我们伤害了生物体改变了声音? |
[40:18] | Sounds right. | 听起来是对的 |
[40:25] | His puIse is getting stronger. | 他的脉搏变强了 |
[40:48] | Frequency emitters are operationaI, sir. | 频率发射器已经在运转,长官 |
[40:54] | DanieI, … | 丹尼尔 |
[40:55] | we shouId, uh, we shouId get out of here. | 我们应该,呃,我们应该离开这儿 |
[40:58] | WeII, don’t you wanna stay and see if it works? | 好了,我们不待在这儿看是不是有用? |
[41:01] | Yeah. But we can watch from the ridge over there. | 行,但是我们也能从那边的山脉看见 |
[41:04] | I have a hunch, and I think we might be in the way. | 我有个预感,我想我们妨碍(他们) |
[41:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[41:53] | – How much Ionger, do you think? – I don’t know. | – 我不知道 – 过多久了,你认为? |
[41:58] | Care to Iet us in on this hunch? | 就是让我们知道这个预感? |
[42:01] | Not yet, sir. | 还不行,长官 |
[42:11] | There. | 那儿 |
[42:13] | The pIants are growing. | 植物在生长 |
[42:24] | That was your hunch? | 这就是你的预感? |
[42:26] | I sensed a symbiotic reIationship between the aIiens and the organism. | 我感觉到外星人和生物体之间的共生关系 |
[42:31] | – They probabIy don’t even reaIise it. – How did you reaIise it? | – 你怎么明白的? – 他们也许不明白这些 |
[42:37] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[42:42] | I taIk to my pIants, OK? | 我和我的植物说话,行么? |