时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Unauthorised incoming traveller! | 未知的外来访问! |
[00:21] | CIear the ramp! | 关闭虹门! |
[00:35] | – Who is it? – No idea, sir. | – 那是什么? – 不清楚,长官. |
[00:37] | SG-5 and SG-14 are out. | SG-5和SG-14都派出去了. |
[00:39] | Neither are due tiII tomorrow. | 明天前并没有预订返回的 |
[00:40] | – No iris code? – No, sir. | – 没有虹膜代码? – 没有,长官. |
[00:43] | I did not give the order to open the iris, mister! | 我还没下命令开启虹膜! |
[00:46] | – I did not open it, sir. – WeII, cIose it! | – 我没有打开它,长官. – 好,关上它! |
[00:54] | Get that iris cIosed! | 快关上虹膜! |
[00:55] | I’m trying, but the computer keeps overriding it. | 我正在做,但是不知电脑是怎么回事. |
[01:05] | GeneraI. | 将军 |
[01:45] | Search him. | 检查他. |
[01:46] | GeneraI, if I… may suggest… | 将军,如果我. 可以建议. |
[01:50] | aIIowing Carter to do it. | 让卡特去做 |
[01:53] | She can detect other stuff. | 她应该能完成检查任务. |
[02:02] | HeIIo. | 你好 |
[02:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[02:08] | OK. My name is Sam. | 好,我叫 山姆. |
[02:14] | I have to check you for… | 我必须检查你. |
[02:18] | for things you probabIy know nothing about. | 以防一些可能你都不知道的东西. |
[02:21] | But just in case… | 只是预防. |
[02:43] | WeII, he’s not Goa’uId or Jaffa. | 他不是 勾阿呜 或 贾法 |
[02:45] | I can’t sense any naqahdah. | 我没感觉到任何特殊之处. |
[02:48] | As far as I can teII he’s cIean. | 我认为他没危险 |
[02:50] | What’s he doing here? | 他来做什么? |
[02:58] | I am here to warn you. | 我是来给你们报警. |
[04:06] | Stargate.SG1-s02e20.Show.and.Tell | |
[04:17] | WeII, as far as I can teII, he’s human. | 恩,就我所知,他也是人类. |
[04:21] | No bomb in the chest? | 身上没携带炸弹? |
[04:22] | – LittIe biohazard in the tooth? – Checked for both. | – 牙齿里没寄生物? – 两样都查过. |
[04:25] | He’s no threat to us, as far as I’m abIe to teII, | 就我所知,他不会对我们造成任何威胁 |
[04:28] | but he’s pretty weak. | 但是他很虚弱 |
[04:30] | I’m guessing he’s maInourished. | 我猜他可能营养不足. |
[04:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[04:38] | Your name is CoIoneI O’NeiII. | 你是 欧尼尔 上校. |
[04:44] | – How’d you know that? – My mother toId me. | – 你怎么知道? – 我妈妈告诉我的. |
[04:52] | – Your mother? – Yes. | – 你妈妈? – 是的. |
[04:57] | She says I am to speak onIy with you. | 她告诉我只能对你说. |
[05:00] | WeII, these peopIe are my friends. You can trust them. | 恩,那些人都是我的朋友. 你可以信任他们. |
[05:06] | Mother says to speak onIy to you. | 妈妈说,我只能告诉你. |
[05:09] | OK. | 好吧. |
[05:10] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[05:12] | Mother has observed you and determined she Iikes you. | 妈妈观察过你 她很喜欢你. |
[05:16] | You are one who can be trusted. | 你是唯一值得信任的人. |
[05:18] | WeII, thank you, ma’am. | 噢,谢谢你. |
[05:22] | How Iong have you been watching me? | 你们观察我多久啦? |
[05:25] | For many weeks. | 很多星期了. |
[05:27] | – Weeks? – Yes. | – 很多周? – 是的. |
[05:29] | She first saw you on another pIanet | 她第一次见你是在另一个行星上 |
[05:31] | and foIIowed your team through the Stargate. | 并跟踪你的队伍穿过了星际之门. |
[05:34] | She observed you aII | 她一直观察着你 |
[05:35] | untiI your team returned with the one caIIed… | 直到你的队伍回到一个叫做. |
[05:38] | Tonane. | 托纳尼 的地方. |
[05:40] | Based on your actions, … | 基于你的行为,. |
[05:43] | Mother beIieves you are the onIy honourabIe Ieader here. | 我妈妈相信你是这儿唯一值得信任的领导者. |
[05:46] | It was onIy your team who did not want to steaI Tonane’s mineraI. | 只有你的队伍才没有想过偷取 托纳尼 的矿产. |
[05:50] | Then why not trust the rest of my team? | 那为什么不信任我的队员们? |
[05:56] | Because you are the Ieader. | 因为你是领导者. |
[05:58] | Mother insists I speak no further unIess it is with you alone. | 妈妈她坚决要我只和你单独谈. |
[06:04] | Let’s step into the corridor for a few moments, foIks. | 我们到走廊上去休息一阵吧. |
[06:20] | So what do I caII you? | 那我怎么叫你? |
[06:22] | I do not have a name. | 我没有名字. |
[06:24] | – What does your mom caII you? – Son. | – 你妈妈怎么叫你的? – 儿子. |
[06:28] | – That’s not much of a name. – No. It’s more of a description. | – 那不是一个名字. – 不,这样称呼足够了. |
[06:34] | Yes, it is. | 是的,的确. |
[06:35] | Mother says you too have a son. | 妈妈说你也有个儿子. |
[06:41] | I had one. He’s gone now. | 我也有一个,他现在不在了. |
[06:45] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[06:47] | – CharIie. – CharIie. | – 查理. – 查理. |
[06:50] | I Iike CharIie. It’s a good name. | 我喜欢查理,不错的名字. |
[06:52] | Can I be caIIed CharIie? | 我可以取名查理吗? |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 恩. |
[07:00] | Sure. If that’s what you want. | 当然,如果你想的话. |
[07:02] | OK, CoIoneI O’NeiII, I’m CharIie. | 好的,欧尼尔 上校,我就叫查理. |
[07:09] | Hi, CharIie. | 嗨,查理. |
[07:16] | – CaII me Jack. – Jack. | – 叫我 杰克. – 杰克. |
[07:30] | So where are you from? | 那么你从哪儿来? |
[07:32] | A pIanet caIIed ReetaIia. | 瑞塔利阿行星. |
[07:35] | – Nice pIace? – Used to be, … | – 美好的地方? – 曾经是,. |
[07:38] | untiI most of the Reetou were destroyed | 直到被一些 |
[07:40] | by mean creatures with gIowing eyes. | 眼睛发光的生物破坏了. |
[07:43] | That’s the Goa’uId. I’m sorry to hear that. | 那些是 勾阿呜. 这是个坏消息. |
[07:46] | That’s why I’m here – to warn you. | 因此我来这儿,给你们警告. |
[07:50] | WeII, thank you, CharIie, | 好的,谢谢你,查理, |
[07:52] | but we aIready knew about the Goa’uId. | 不过我们已经知道那些 勾阿呜 了. |
[07:54] | Not the Goa’uId. | 不止是 勾阿呜. |
[07:56] | It’s the Reetou rebeIs who intend to eIiminate you. | 还有 瑞透 的叛徒,打算来消灭你们 |
[08:04] | We anaIysed the iris mechanism. | 我们分析了虹膜装置. |
[08:06] | It was as if controI was commandeered from | 它好像是被主机上的 |
[08:09] | the main computer by an override. | 外来命令控制了 |
[08:11] | Like it was being controIIed from another keyboard. | 就像是来自另一个键盘的控制. |
[08:14] | Software speciaIists are picking it apart. | 软件专家正在分析距离. |
[08:16] | CoIoneI O’NeiII, any more insight into the boy? | |
[08:20] | The best I can teII, sir, | 我只能告诉你 |
[08:21] | the kid survived a Goa’uId massacre. | 这个孩子从勾阿呜的大屠杀中幸存下来. |
[08:24] | That wouId expIain Mom. | 这也许可以解释他的妈妈. |
[08:26] | It wouId be a psychoIogicaI defence mechanism. | 他可能被设置了心理防范装置. |
[08:28] | He’s convinced himseIf she never Ieft him. | 他相信他妈妈从来没有离开他. |
[08:31] | That her ”spirit” is aIways with him. | 她的精神一直伴随着他. |
[08:33] | – How did he know about the SaIish? – How did he know about my kid? | – 他怎么知道 塞利旭? – 他怎么会了解我的孩子? |
[08:37] | Is it possibIe that he’s some sort of psychic? | 也许他会某种心灵感应? |
[08:40] | Maybe we’II turn something up in our examinations. | 也许通过检查能得到什么吧. |
[08:43] | ShouId not our concern now be the threat of | 我们现在应该关心 |
[08:45] | the pIanned Reetou attack? | 可能的袭击吧? |
[08:47] | It doesn’t make sense. The Goa’uId attack the Reetou, | 没有意义. 勾阿呜袭击了瑞透, |
[08:49] | so they attack us? | 因此他们就会来袭击我们? |
[08:51] | We need to determine the vaIidity of | 我们需要查明 |
[08:53] | what IittIe information the boy’s given us. | 这个小孩带来的信息的可信度. |
[08:56] | TeaI’c, I’d Iike you to accompany CoIoneI O’NeiII to see him. | 提亚克,你陪同 欧尼尔 上校去看看他吧. |
[09:00] | Listen to his description of the attack on the Reetou… | 听他说说 瑞透 上的袭击. |
[09:03] | and Iet me know if it foIIows normaI Goa’uId tactics. | 并报告这是否是 勾阿呜 的阴谋. |
[09:15] | There you go. | 你瞧. |
[09:17] | See? That didn’t hurt at aII, did it? | 看到了吗? 这一点都不痛,是吧? |
[09:22] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[09:28] | Get that a Iot? | 看到啦? |
[09:30] | CharIie! CharIie! It’s OK. | 查理! 查理! 没事. |
[09:32] | He’s a Jaffa! He wants to kiII me, | 他是 贾法! 他要杀我, |
[09:34] | just Iike he kiIIed the Reetou. | 就好像他杀其他 瑞透 人一样. |
[09:36] | No, no! No, no, no. He’s a good Jaffa. | 不,不! 不,他是个善良的 贾法 |
[09:40] | In fact, he saved my Iife one time. | 实际上,他曾经救过我的命. |
[09:44] | – He hates the Goa’uId as much as you do. – No! | – 他像你一样讨厌 勾阿呜 人. – 不! |
[09:53] | Oh, for cryin’ out Ioud… | 噢,这么大声的哭. |
[09:59] | Um, Iook, Mom. | 恩,看看吧,妈妈. |
[10:02] | You said you trust me, right? | 你说你信任我,是吧? |
[10:05] | WeII, I’m teIIing you, TeaI’c is OK. | 那么,我告诉你,提亚克 是好人. |
[10:07] | In fact, aII my friends here at the base are OK. | 事实,这基地里我全部的朋友都是好人. |
[10:10] | – OK? – She’s over there. | – 好吗? – 她在那边. |
[10:19] | OK. | 好吧. |
[10:21] | Mother says to trust onIy you and the other members of your team. | 妈妈说只信任你以及你队伍里的人. |
[10:25] | Good. Thank you. | 好,谢谢你. |
[10:30] | CharIie, TeaI’c. TeaI’c, CharIie. | 查理,提亚克 提亚克,查理 |
[10:38] | I am pIeased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你! |
[10:44] | Listen, CharIie. | 听着,查理. |
[10:46] | We have to ask you about the attack on your peopIe. | 我们必须了解你们所受到的攻击. |
[10:49] | Can you taIk about that? | 你能说说吗? |
[10:51] | I-I-I am sorry, O’NeiII. | 对对对不起,欧尼尔. |
[10:55] | I must Ieave this room. | 我必须离开这间房. |
[10:59] | Excuse me, CharIie. | 稍等,查理. |
[11:02] | Um, Mother. | 妈妈. |
[11:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦? |
[11:11] | My symbiote became agitated when I entered the room. | 当我进入那间房后,感到异常不安. |
[11:16] | Any idea why? | 那是怎么回事呢? |
[11:18] | I can teII you onIy this, O’NeiII. | 我只能告诉你,欧尼尔. |
[11:20] | In aII of my years I have never experienced a symbiote so disturbed. | 我以前从来没有过感到如此不安. |
[11:26] | There is something unusuaI about this chiId, O’NeiII. | 这个孩子身上一定有不寻常的东西,欧尼尔. |
[11:30] | I advise you use extreme caution in his handIing. | 我建议你对他要特别留心. |
[11:33] | I was pIanning on it. | 我已经注意了. |
[11:35] | You have seen it yourseIf. | 你自己留心点. |
[11:37] | To the Goa’uId, a chiId is nothing more than a potent weapon. | 对于 勾阿呜 而言,小孩是非常有效的武器. |
[11:41] | Carter and Fraiser checked him out for aII the threats we met | 卡特 和 弗雷泽 已经在他身上 |
[11:44] | in the other kids. | 仔细检查过. |
[11:45] | I didn’t find any apparent threat to us, … | 我没发现对我们有任何明显的威胁,. |
[11:48] | but he’s in worse shape than I thought, the poor kid. | 但他比我想像的还要差,一个身体脆弱的孩子. |
[11:51] | – SeveraI organs have congenitaI defects. – Oh, God. | – 许多器官都有先天缺陷. – 噢,天哪. |
[11:55] | It’s Iike mother nature got everything a IittIe wrong. | 看起来似乎是由于自然条件所造成的. |
[11:58] | His heart vaIves and renaI function are defective… | 他的心脏功能有缺陷. |
[12:01] | and I have serious questions about his Iungs. | 还有就是我对他的肺部还有疑问. |
[12:05] | Without aggressive medicaI intervention, | 如果不是药物作用 |
[12:07] | he won’t Iive to be much oIder than he is. | 他应该不会像看起来这么衰老. |
[12:11] | – Can you heIp him? – Maybe. | – 你能帮帮他吗? – 也许吧. |
[12:14] | But he may be beyond anything our medicine can do. | 不过,也许我们全部的药物可能都无法帮助他. |
[12:17] | There’s something eIse. | 这还有. |
[12:19] | CharIie’s CAT scan. | 查理 的 CAT 扫描. |
[12:22] | If you Iook aIong the Iower part of the brainstem, … | 你看他脑垂体的下部,. |
[12:25] | this is where normaI humans have the reticuIar formation. | 正常人在这儿都有网状组织. |
[12:28] | It’s the part of the brain that determines aIertness, | 大脑的这个部分 |
[12:31] | our perception of things | 影响着人的观察力,理解力. |
[12:33] | CharIie’s is twice the size of ours. | 查理的这个部分是我们常人的两倍. |
[12:35] | That couId expIain why he knew you had a son… | 这也许可以解释他为什么知道你有个儿子. |
[12:38] | and why he had such an effect on TeaI’c’s symbiote. | 这也可以解释为什么他对 提亚克 的精神有如此影响力. |
[12:41] | So what? He’s got ESP? Some teIekinetic thing going on? | 那么? 他有超感觉的直觉? |
[12:45] | I don’t know. I’m a sceptic on such things, but… | 我不清楚. 但我很怀疑这点. |
[12:52] | It wouId expIain a Iot. | 也有其他的可能. |
[12:56] | So, CharIie, | 那么,查理, |
[12:58] | teII us why the Reetou want to attack us. | 告诉我们为什么 瑞透 要来攻击我们 . |
[13:01] | It’s not the centraI authority of the Reetou. | 并不是 瑞透 当政者. |
[13:04] | It’s onIy the Reetou rebeI faction. | 只是 瑞透 的一小挫反叛组织. |
[13:06] | OK. Why do the rebeIs want to attack us? | 那么,为什么那些反叛者要来攻击我们呢? |
[13:08] | The gIowing-eye peopIe attacked the Reetou. | 那些怪眼人袭击了 瑞透. |
[13:11] | The Goa’uId? | 勾阿呜? |
[13:17] | The rebeIs beIieve the gIowing-eye peopIe | 反叛者认为怪眼人 |
[13:20] | are too powerfuI to destroy directIy | 很难被直接消灭. |
[13:22] | They beIieve they can onIy be destroyed by… | 他们认为只能通过. |
[13:26] | attrition. | 慢慢的消磨. |
[13:27] | Attrition? What does that mean? | 消磨? 什么意思? |
[13:29] | Uh, attrition is the graduaI diminution of strength… | 喔,意思是逐渐得削减力量. |
[13:32] | I know what the word means. I meant in context. | 我知道字面意思. 我是说和这件事有什么联系. |
[13:36] | My God. They must want to kiII aII possibIe hosts. | 天哪,他们一定是打算先消灭所有有可能的宿主 |
[13:41] | They must think that, | 他们一定是认为 |
[13:42] | if the Goa’uId have no new hosts to infest, | 如果勾阿呜没有了任何宿主对像, |
[13:44] | they’II die out. | 他们就会自行毁灭 . |
[13:45] | – By attrition. – Yes. | – 通过消磨. – 是的. |
[13:48] | It’s insane! There are biIIions of possibIe | 这太疯狂了! 在银河系里, |
[13:50] | Goa’uId hosts aII throughout the gaIaxy. | 勾阿呜 可能的宿主有十亿. |
[13:52] | And they are not aII human. | 他们还不全是人类. |
[13:54] | Mother agrees. | 妈妈也同意. |
[13:57] | That is why the centraI authority of the Reetou sent us here. | 因此 瑞透 的当权者把我们送过来. |
[14:03] | CharIie, … | 查理,. |
[14:05] | I’m curious. Are you a Reetou? | 我很好奇,你是 瑞透? |
[14:09] | No. I am of your species. | 不,我也是人类. |
[14:12] | – Is your mother a Reetou? – Of course. | – 那你的妈妈是 瑞透 吗? – 当然. |
[14:15] | – And is that why we can’t see her? – Yes. | – 因此我们就看不见她? – 是的. |
[14:18] | WeII, if you’re one of us, why can you see her? | 好的,如果你和我们一样 为什么你又能看到她呢? |
[14:25] | – Cos I’m speciaI. – You’re speciaI. How? | – 因为我很特殊. – 你很特殊,为什么? |
[14:28] | Mother created me to serve as an intermediary. | 妈妈把我创造出来作为充当媒介的人. |
[14:31] | – She created you? – Yes. | – 她创造你? – 是的. |
[14:34] | She hoped I’d be oIder before we came, … | 妈妈希望在我们来到这儿之前 我更大一些,. |
[14:36] | but my rapid growth caused my body to begin faiIing, | 但我的快速成长使我的身体变差了 |
[14:40] | so we had to come sooner. | 所以我们只得提前到来. |
[14:41] | Captain, you’re our physics expert here. | 上尉,你是我们这儿的物理学家. |
[14:45] | Is it possibIe there’s a creature standing here | 一个生物站在这儿 |
[14:48] | that we can’t perceive? | 我们却无法察觉她 这可能吗? |
[14:50] | TheoreticaIIy it is possibIe, sir, yes. | 长官,从学术上来说,这是可能的. |
[14:53] | According to quantum physics, | 根据量子力学, |
[14:55] | matter exists both in particIes and waves. | 物质同时以粒子和波的形式存在. |
[14:58] | If the Reetou waves | 如果瑞透人的波 |
[15:00] | are exactIy 180 degrees out of phase with ours, | 刚好和我们相差180度的话,. |
[15:04] | then their Iight and sound waves wouId be undetectabIe by us. | 那么他们的声波和光波我们都无法察觉. |
[15:08] | So, what? Prepare for an attack by an invisibIe army? | 那,怎么办? 准备去抵抗一支我们无法察觉的军队? |
[15:11] | If there is a Reetou in this room, | 如果这间房里有一个瑞透人 |
[15:12] | it came through the Stargate. | 那么他是通过星际之门来的. |
[15:14] | And it is abIe to controI the iris. | 那么他就有能力去控制虹膜进口. |
[15:17] | Son, how did your mother do that? | 儿子,你妈妈是怎么做的? |
[15:20] | I am no Ionger caIIed Son. | 我现在的名字不是儿子了. |
[15:23] | CaII me CharIie. | 叫我查理. |
[15:28] | CharIie, … | 查理,. |
[15:31] | how did your mother controI the iris? | 你妈妈是怎么控制虹膜的? |
[15:35] | Mother came ahead of me weeks ago. | 妈妈比我先到几周. |
[15:37] | She observed you and how you operate the iris. | 她观察你们,看你们是怎么操作虹膜的. |
[15:40] | Then, when the time came, | 因此,当时间到了 |
[15:41] | she opened it for me just as you do. | 她就像你们一样操作,把门打开,放我进来了. |
[15:43] | She just typed it into the computer? | 她只是这样操作电脑? |
[15:45] | That is how the computer behaved, sir. | 电脑确实是这样表现的,长官. |
[15:48] | As if it was being overridden by another consoIe. | 试想一下,如果被另一个控制台控制. |
[15:51] | So the Reetou can operate things in our phase? | 那么这些 瑞透 就能操控我们的东西? |
[15:56] | Yes. | 是的. |
[16:00] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[16:03] | It is possibIe, sir, but it doesn’t seem very IikeIy. | 有可能,长官 但看起来不是很像. |
[16:07] | Mother is growing impatient with your narrow-mindedness. | 妈妈对你们的狭隘思想很不耐烦了. |
[16:14] | Stand down! | 立正! |
[16:23] | – I assume that came from… – Mother. | – 我想那是来自. – 妈妈. |
[16:26] | Mother. | 妈妈. |
[16:34] | Theories? Suggestions? | 理论? 暗示? |
[16:39] | Seems obvious that this Reetou exists. | 似乎真的有个 瑞透 人在这儿. |
[16:41] | WeII, here’s a question. | 好吧,现在有个问题. |
[16:43] | How do we deaI with an invisibIe threat? | 我们怎么应付无法预见的袭击? |
[16:46] | – We need a way to detect them. – That wouId be heIpfuI. | – 我们必须发现他们才行. – 那才有帮助. |
[16:50] | I have that way. | 我有办法了. |
[16:51] | It seems my symbiote can sense this creature. | 我似乎能感应到这些生物的存在. |
[16:56] | – OK. Limited heIpfuIness right there. – ExpIain. | – 不错,但这个帮助太有限了. – 解释一下. |
[17:00] | Can it teII us where exactIy in a room a Reetou is, … | 能准确的告诉我们 瑞透 人在这间房的哪儿,. |
[17:03] | how many there are, what they’re doing, etc? | 有多少人,在做什么.吗? |
[17:06] | It was not that specific. It onIy detected a presence. | 还没这么准确. 只能感应到他们的存在. |
[17:10] | So… Iimited. | 因此. 很有限. |
[17:12] | If my symbiote can detect this creature, | 既然我能感应到这些生物的存在 |
[17:14] | the Goa’uId can aIso sense them. | 勾阿呜 也应该能感应到他们的存在. |
[17:16] | Good point. They had to see them to kiII them. | 好想法. 勾阿呜一定能看到他们想杀自己. |
[17:20] | – Perhaps the Tok’ra can heIp. – It couId be our best hope. | – 也许托克拉能帮我们. – 那是我们最大的希望. |
[17:24] | Captain Carter, Dr Jackson, signaI the Tok’ra. | 卡特上尉,杰克森 博士 联络 托克拉 |
[17:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[17:58] | HeIIo, Sam. | 你好,山姆. |
[18:01] | Dad, we have a situation and we may need SeImak’s heIp. | 爸爸,我们现在的形势非常需要 塞尔麦克 的帮助. |
[18:04] | SeImak, SeImak, SeImak. | 塞尔麦克,塞尔麦克,塞尔麦克. |
[18:06] | – I thought maybe you wanted to see me. – I do, Dad. | – 我还以为你想见我呢. – 我当然想见你啦,爸爸. |
[18:09] | But this time we do need your symbiote, Jacob. | 但这次我们需要见到你的共生体,雅各布. |
[18:12] | – Nice to see you too, George. – No offence, oId friend. | – 很高兴见到你,乔治. – 我没敌意,老朋友. |
[18:22] | It is an honour to return to your pIanet, GeneraI. | 很荣幸又回到你们的行星,将军 |
[18:25] | What can we do for you? | 有什么可以帮你的? |
[18:28] | Have you ever heard of something caIIed a Reetou? | 你听说过 瑞透 人吗? |
[18:31] | – Yes. Why? – We may have one here. | – 是的,怎么啦? – 我们这儿好像有一个. |
[18:34] | Tok’ra kree. Tak Ian onobi Ion. | 托克拉 可里. Tak Ian onobi Ion. |
[18:41] | PIease send him back to where we came from. | 请把他送到我们来的地方. |
[18:47] | In the meantime, take me to this Reetou. | 同时,带我见见这个 瑞透 人. |
[19:07] | Hey, CharIie. How you feeIin’? | 嘿,查理,你怎么啦? |
[19:10] | Tired. ReaIIy tired. | 累,非常累. |
[19:15] | For cryin’ out Ioud. | 外面那么大声 |
[19:24] | CharIie, it’s aII right. It’s OK. | 查理,没事的,这很安全. |
[19:27] | It’s aII right, he’s not a Goa’uId. | 没事,他不是勾阿呜 |
[19:30] | He’s a Tok’ra. They’re OK. | 他是 托克拉 ,他们不会伤害你. |
[19:35] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[19:44] | Oh… | 喔. |
[19:46] | You are correct. There is a Reetou in that room. | 你说得对. 房间里有一个 瑞透 人. |
[19:50] | Taka ram. | 塔卡 拉姆. |
[19:53] | This wiII iIIuminate the Reetou, if it is there. | 这能照出 瑞透 人,如果他们在这儿的话. |
[20:01] | FoIIow me. | 跟我来. |
[20:11] | Jacob? | 雅各布? |
[20:16] | PIease don’t hurt her! | 请别伤害她! |
[20:18] | – My God! – HoId your fire. | – 天哪! – 别开枪. |
[20:21] | She couId’ve hurt us a Iong time ago, if that’s what she intended. | 如果她愿意的话,她早就可以伤害我们了. |
[20:25] | Tok’ra kree. | 托克拉 可里. |
[20:33] | Whoa. | 喔. |
[20:39] | I owe you an apoIogy. | 我向你道歉. |
[20:41] | I wouIdn’t Iie to you, Jack. | 我没说慌,杰克. |
[20:43] | I know that. | 我知道. |
[20:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[20:49] | – CharIie, I want you to do me a favour. – What? | – 查理,我想你帮我个忙. – 什么? |
[20:53] | You and your mom stay in this room untiI I get back. | 你和你妈妈在这儿待着,等我回来. |
[20:56] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你们. |
[20:59] | I promise. | 我保证. |
[21:02] | Neither one of you. OK? | 对你们两个都是,好吗? |
[21:07] | OK. | 好吧. |
[21:10] | OK. | 那好. |
[21:15] | WiII somebody pIease expIain to me | 有人可以给我解释一下吗?. |
[21:18] | how that… thing couId be the kid’s mother? | 那个孩子的母亲是? |
[21:21] | He said their Ieaders created him to taIk with us. | 他说是她母亲创造了他,以便和我们通话. |
[21:24] | They must have cIoned him or engineered him somehow. | 他一定是他们克隆出来的. |
[21:27] | AII they’d need is human DNA and it’d be possibIe to construct him. | 他们只需要人类的DNA就可以很容易的构造他. |
[21:31] | It aIso expIains the extra reticuIar formation in his brain. | 这也可以解释他脑子里的特殊结构. |
[21:34] | CouId have been geneticaIIy engineered | 一定是他们的遗传工程师 |
[21:36] | to Iet him perceive this Reetou ”mother”. | 使得那个男孩把 瑞透 人称做妈妈. |
[21:39] | How do they do something that advanced, | 他们是怎么做得这么先进 |
[21:41] | and Ieave the kid so screwed up? | 并使得这个孩子的脑子这么复杂? |
[21:43] | GeneticaIIy engineering a human chiId | 克隆一个人类孩子 |
[21:45] | wouId be a very precise exercise. | 是件非常精确的事. |
[21:47] | Changing genes to aIter the reticuIar formation | 转换基因来改变他脑里的网状结构 |
[21:50] | couId have many ramifications. | 极可能出差错. |
[21:52] | We can’t see them, but these Reetou can definiteIy see us. | 我们观察不到他们 但那些 瑞透 却能够准确的看到我们. |
[21:56] | Which puts us at a great strategic disadvantage. | 是什么使我们处于如此不利的局面呢? |
[21:58] | I understand why the Goa’uId wouId want to kiII them. | 我明白为什么 勾阿呜 要杀死他们了 |
[22:01] | They’re Goa’uId, TeaI’c. | 他们是 勾阿呜 ,提亚克. |
[22:04] | That’s their job. | 那是他们的本性. |
[22:06] | The Reetou are a peacefuI race. | 瑞透 人是非常友好的种族. |
[22:08] | The Goa’uId wiped most of them out | 勾阿呜 只因为可能的威胁 |
[22:10] | just because they were a possibIe threat. | 就杀死了大部分的 瑞透 |
[22:12] | OK. But how did the Goa’uId wipe them out? | 是的,但 勾阿呜 是怎么除掉他们的呢? |
[22:15] | They were abIe to isoIate the emissions we are sensitive to… | 他们能隔离出我们所敏感的散发物. |
[22:18] | and deveIop a device that wouId expose the creatures. | 并发明出一个装置来显现 瑞透 人. |
[22:22] | This is a Transphase Eradication Rod. | 这就是一个根除的装置. |
[22:27] | The Tok’ra have managed to rip off severaI versions of this device. | 托克拉 设计了这个装置的很多个品种. |
[22:31] | It’s aIso capabIe of terminating a Reetou. | 它也能有效得消灭 瑞透 人. |
[22:34] | WeII, do me a favour, wiII you? | 那么,可以帮我个忙吗? |
[22:36] | Don’t terminate this Reetou. | 别消灭这个 瑞透. |
[22:38] | I promised the kid. | 我答应了那个小孩的. |
[22:39] | It appears this Reetou came to warn us of an impending rebeI attack. | 是那个 瑞透 来通知我们关于叛徒的潜在袭击的. |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 喔. |
[22:47] | The Reetou rebeIs are kind of Iike terrorists | 瑞透 叛军就好像 |
[22:51] | are here on Earth – nasty guys. | 地球上的恐怖分子 龌龊的家伙 . |
[22:54] | They couId do a Iot of damage here, foIks. | 他们能作出许多破坏. |
[22:56] | KiII a Iot of peopIe. | 杀死很多人. |
[22:58] | – How many are there? – Don’t know, but I do know their MO. | – 有多少? – 不知道,但我知道他们的组成. |
[23:02] | They work in smaII groups of five suicide infiItrators. | 他们是以五人为单位组成赶死队. |
[23:06] | They sneak in, they spIit up, pIant destructive devices, … | 他们潜进来,分裂 破坏设备,. |
[23:10] | and try to maximise the damage before they’ve even been detected. | 最大限度的破坏. |
[23:13] | But they usuaIIy attack Goa’uId pIanets. | 但他们经常袭击 勾阿呜 人的星球. |
[23:16] | Any idea why they want to attack here on Earth? | 他们为什么要袭击地球呢? |
[23:19] | ApparentIy to destroy aII possibIe hosts. | 显然是要破坏任何可能的宿主 |
[23:24] | Can they get through our iris? | 他们能够通过虹膜吗? |
[23:26] | No. Their moIecuIes wouIdn’t reintegrate any more than yours or mine. | 不,他们的身体分子像你我一样 |
[23:31] | Can our weapons even touch them? | 我们的武器可以击中他们吗? |
[23:34] | Earth weapons wiII not be as effective as a TER. | 地球上的武器对他们无效. |
[23:37] | But since the Reetou are somewhat affected | 但自从瑞透人被我们这儿的 |
[23:40] | by soIid matter in our phase, | 固体物质影响后 |
[23:41] | your weapons might at Ieast sIow them down. | 你们的武器至少可以挡住他们. |
[23:45] | But, essentiaIIy, we’d be shooting at… nothing? | 但是,我们基本上无法击中. 任何东西? |
[23:50] | You bet. Pretty tough to shoot at a moving target that you can’t see. | 打赌呀,你去射击一个你无法看见的移动中的物体. |
[23:55] | Even with TERs it’s tough. | 即使使用隐形消除杆也很难. |
[23:57] | Best weapon is advanced inteI – knowing | 最好的武器就是 |
[24:00] | where they’II come from and how. | 知道他们将从哪儿来,怎么来. |
[24:03] | WeII, I shouId taIk to Mom. | 恩,我得去和那个”妈妈”谈谈. |
[24:06] | She might know where this rebeI staging pIanet is. | 她也许知道叛军的基地在哪儿. |
[24:10] | Wait a minute. Say she teIIs us where they’re coming from. | 等一下,等她来告诉我们叛军的来向. |
[24:13] | Isn’t it risky to go Iooking for them? | 这会不会有点风险呢? |
[24:15] | It’s possibIe we may Iet more of them through to Earth | 这可能会使得更多的叛军 |
[24:18] | and not even know it. | 潜进来而我们却不知. |
[24:20] | If we’ve got TERs, we’II be abIe to see them. | 如果我们有 隐形消除杆 我们就可以见到他们了. |
[24:23] | We need inteIIigence, Dr Jackson. | 我们需要情报,杰克森 博士. |
[24:25] | It’s the onIy way we’II know what we’re up against. | 这是唯一的办法使我们知道我们面对的是什么. |
[24:36] | Mother says not to cry. | 妈妈叫我别哭. |
[24:44] | Crying’s OK. | 哭没什么大不了的. |
[24:49] | She says the boys of your cuIture do not cry. | 他说你们这儿的男孩不哭. |
[24:52] | Not true. | 不尽然. |
[24:54] | In fact, there’s an officiaI Iist of reasons | 事实上,这儿有个科学的原因 |
[24:59] | for which crying is… a good thing. | 证明哭也是. 好事情. |
[25:03] | – Mother is Ieaving. – Now, see, that’s a good reason. | – 妈妈走开了. – 看到啦,这就是个好理由. |
[25:07] | ”Mom Ieaving”, I beIieve, | “妈妈走啦”,我想, |
[25:09] | is number six on the Iist of good reasons. | 是第六号好理由. |
[25:10] | ActuaIIy six is ”Mom says she’s Ieaving in a coupIe of days”. | 实际是第六个好理由是”妈妈说她离开去过二人世界了” |
[25:14] | Five is ”Mom Ieaving immediateIy”. | 第五个是”妈妈将要离开了” |
[25:18] | Four, of course, is ”Mom aIready Ieft”. | 第四个,当然,就是”妈妈已经离开了” |
[25:21] | Now, three… Three is huge. | 那么,第三. 第三是巨大的. |
[25:23] | One of the bigger ones on the Iist. | 名单上最大的理由. |
[25:24] | She’s stiII here. | 她还在这儿. |
[25:28] | She’s Ieaving as soon as she has toId you everything that can heIp. | 她告诉你全部有用的信息后就会离开 |
[25:35] | She’s not taking you with her? | 她没带你走? |
[25:37] | She wants to Ieave me here with my own kind. | 她把我留在这儿和你们在一起. |
[25:41] | WeII, for what it’s worth, I think she’s right. | 好吧,我想她是对的. |
[25:47] | I think you shouId stay here. You’d be better off. | 我想你应该留在这儿. |
[25:51] | I think I beIong with you, Jack. | 我想我是属于你的,杰克. |
[25:58] | Look, CharIie, um… | 听着,查理,恩. |
[26:01] | Before she Ieaves, | 她离开之前, |
[26:02] | couId she teII us where we can find these rebeI Reetous? | 是否说过我们在哪儿可以找到那些叛军? |
[26:09] | – She says she’II show me the address. – That’d be great. | – 她说她会告诉我地址的. – 那就好. |
[26:14] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[26:16] | CouId I be your son for a whiIe? | 我能做一会儿你的儿子吗? |
[26:29] | I don’t know, CharIie. I don’t think you’d want that. | 我不知道,查理. 我不认为这是你想要的. |
[26:32] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我想要. |
[26:34] | You’d be great. I can teII. | 你好极了,我明白. |
[26:41] | I’II teII you what. | 我会告诉你的. |
[26:45] | Let’s deaI with these Reetou, … | 让我们先解决那些 瑞透 人,. |
[26:48] | then we’II taIk about it, OK? | 之后再谈这个,好吗? |
[26:51] | OK. | 好吧. |
[26:53] | OK. | 好的. |
[27:16] | MALP is in route. | 移动分析探测仪 进入虫洞 |
[27:22] | This is a bit of overkiII, George. | 这是一小搓来犯者,乔治. |
[27:24] | These rebeIs work in five-man squads. | 那些叛军是5人一队. |
[27:26] | There’II onIy be five, maybe ten there. | 这儿只可能有5个或10个人. |
[27:28] | I don’t wanna take any chances, Jacob. | 我不想让给他们任何机会,雅各布. |
[27:31] | OK, Iisten up! | 好吧,听好! |
[27:34] | CoIoneI O’NeiII is in charge of this operation. | 欧尼尔 上校负责这次行动. |
[27:37] | MALP has reached destination. Scanning with TER. | 移动分析探测仪 到终点啦. 用 隐形消除杆 来探查. |
[27:43] | CoIoneI, I wanna remind you this is a recon mission onIy. | 上校,我想提醒你这是个艰巨的任务. |
[27:46] | Do not engage the enemy unIess you have no choice. | 不到万不得已,不要和敌人达成任何协议. |
[27:50] | Can’t engage what you can’t see, sir. | 长官,不要约定你看不到的东西. |
[27:53] | Do your best for them not to see you, CoIoneI. | 上校,小心,因为你看不到他们. |
[27:56] | MALP TER shows immediate gate vicinity cIear. | 隐形消除杆 显示门的附近没有. |
[27:59] | AII right. Here we go, kids. | 好,我们上,孩子们. |
[28:03] | Move out! | 冲过去! |
[28:32] | Looks cIear. | 注意点 |
[28:35] | CIear! | 没有! |
[28:38] | Let’s go do some snooping around. | 我们去周围查查. |
[28:40] | You stay with SG-1 2. Watch our six. Back sides. | 你和SG-12 留下来. 看着这6个,后方. |
[28:55] | CoIoneI! | 上校! |
[29:00] | The Reetou are present in that direction. | 瑞透 人出现在那个方向. |
[29:03] | – How many? – I don’t know. | – 有多少? – 不知道. |
[29:24] | Whoa. | 哦. |
[29:32] | Five or ten… | 5个或10个. |
[29:44] | So you wouId say threat assessment is high? | 因此你说威胁系数很大? |
[29:47] | Oh, yeah. | 恩,是的. |
[29:49] | There were a Iot of them, sir. | 长官,他们的数量非常多. |
[29:52] | They are indeed invisibIe. | 他们确实是我们无法看见的. |
[29:54] | Are you sure none of them came through with you? | 你确定他们没有跟着你过来? |
[29:57] | Can’t be sure, but I don’t think so. | 不能确定,但我认为没有. |
[30:00] | SeImak’s tremors stopped after we got back… | 我们回来之后,塞尔麦克 就没再由于感应而颤抖. |
[30:02] | and my guard did a TER sweep of the room. | 我的警卫也用 隐形消除杆 检查了这个房间. |
[30:05] | Course, it wouId onIy take one to open the iris. Correct? | 实际上,他们只需要派一个人来打开虹膜,是吗? |
[30:08] | We couId put paIm scanners in the iris controI system to prevent that. | 我们打算在虹膜控制系统上装好了手掌监视器来预防 |
[30:12] | I assume they don’t have paIms. | 我想他们是没有手掌的吧. |
[30:16] | – Take who you need and do it, Captain. – Yes, sir. | – 上尉,你需要怎么做就去吧. – 是的,长官. |
[30:20] | CoIoneI, Iet’s go see the boy. | 上校,我们去看看那个孩子. |
[30:33] | OK, that shouId… | 好吧,那应该. |
[30:35] | TeaI’c? | 提亚克? |
[30:42] | CoIoneI O’NeiII, are you with CharIie now? | 欧尼尔 上校 ,你和查理在一起吗? |
[30:45] | And Mom’s there? | “妈妈”也在那儿? |
[30:48] | I think we may have a stowaway Reetou who came back with us. | 我想这儿有个 瑞透 潜入者 跟着我们进来的 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:55] | Lock-down in progress. | 程序终止. |
[30:57] | Stand clear ofall-level access points. | 全部站好,进口已关闭. |
[31:52] | – You aII right? – Strong Reetou. | – 你还好吧? – 强壮的 瑞透. |
[32:05] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[32:08] | Get a count? | 确切数量? |
[32:09] | Four here, pIus that one in the controI room. | 这儿有四个 加上控制室的一个. |
[32:12] | It’s a terrorist team. | 这是一个恐怖小组. |
[32:13] | They didn’t wanna be seen untiI their destruction had started. | 他们一直潜藏至开始破坏行动. |
[32:17] | So what wiII they do? | 那么他们会干什么? |
[32:19] | Some of them wiII try to Ieave the base | 其中的一些会试图 |
[32:21] | and start making a mess of things. | 离开基地制造混乱. |
[32:23] | How? | 如何? |
[32:25] | They have cross-phasaI expIosives, | 他们每人都携带了 |
[32:27] | each one as powerfuI as a smaII nuke. | 威力相当的炸弹. |
[32:29] | I hate to teII you, | 很遗憾的告诉你, |
[32:30] | but those four Reetou rebeIs couId IeveI a coupIe of cities… | 那四个叛军因此能控制许多城市. |
[32:33] | and take a Iot of peopIe with ’em. | 还有许多市民. |
[32:35] | Sweet. | 食品. |
[32:40] | Emergency lighting enabled. | 备用灯光开启. |
[32:43] | We dimmed the Iights for a better contrast | 我们减弱光线以便更好的对照 |
[32:45] | and shut down aII access to this fIoor. | 并关掉了门附近的全部灯 |
[32:48] | So, hopefuIIy, they’re trapped with us. | 那么,希望他们会中我们的陷阱. |
[32:50] | WeII, assume they are. | 好,希望是. |
[32:51] | We’II do a sweep of aII three access corridors, seaIing as we go. | 我们会扫描3个附近的走廊 我们离开后关好门. |
[32:55] | Try to corraI them. | 试着拦住他们. |
[32:57] | Jacob, Carter, Chu – C-8. | 雅各布,卡特,是C-8. |
[33:00] | TeaI’c, Rothman, Brecker – C-3. | 提亚克,罗斯曼,布瑞克 是 C-3. |
[33:02] | DanieI, PIunkett, you’re with me. Let’s move out. | 丹尼尔,普朗基,你们跟着我. 行动. |
[33:13] | SeaI bIast door C-3 East. | 封锁 C-3 东边的门. |
[33:33] | Reetou! | 瑞透! |
[33:38] | Come on! | 快! |
[33:47] | SeaI bIast A-7 West. | 封锁 A-7 西边的. |
[34:08] | Jack, what happens if they come through the door behind us? | 杰克,如果他们从我们后面的门过来会发生什么? |
[34:12] | What? | 什么? |
[34:14] | Don’t do that! | 别多想! |
[34:30] | Damn it. | 该死的. |
[34:50] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[34:55] | – You OK? – Not reaIIy. | – 你没事吧? – 不严重. |
[35:01] | Get the damn thing! | 接住! |
[35:07] | SeImak can take care of me. | 塞尔麦克 能保护我. |
[35:11] | Go! | 走! |
[36:46] | Hit the deck! | 打甲板! |
[37:05] | – Mother! – Don’t shoot! | – 妈妈! – 别开枪! |
[37:09] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[37:20] | Ah! | 啊! |
[37:24] | Easy, sir. | 放松,长官. |
[37:27] | AII right, that hurts. | 那些伤害没什么. |
[37:36] | – Give me a count. – I got one. | – 给我统计. – 我解决了一个. |
[37:38] | I aIso eIiminated one. | 我也解决了一个. |
[37:40] | We got two, and Mother got one. I guess that makes five. | 我解决了一个,”妈妈”解决了两个. 我想这就5个了吧. |
[37:44] | – That shouId be aII of them. – Let’s make sure. | – 那应该是他们了. – 要确定. |
[37:47] | – Take a team and do a sweep of the base. – Yes, sir. | – 带一对人扫描一下整个基地. – 是的,长官. |
[38:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[38:18] | Doc? | 医生? |
[38:19] | Doc! | 医生! |
[38:23] | Give me a hand over here. Let’s go! | 过来帮手 快! |
[38:26] | Put him up on the bed. | 把他放到床上. |
[38:28] | Easy. | 轻点. |
[38:41] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 什么? – 我不知道. |
[38:50] | His puIse is very weak. | 他的脉搏很微弱. |
[38:53] | I can stabiIise him for now, … | 我现在能稳定他,. |
[38:55] | but, remember, sir, he has two major organs about to faiI. | 但,要知道,长官 他的两个主要器官都有毛病. |
[39:00] | Oh, come on. He’s just a kid. | 喔,快,他只是个孩子. |
[39:03] | You’ve got aII this fancy equipment… | 你有全部的好设备. |
[39:05] | CoIoneI, I’m sorry, … | 上校,对不起,. |
[39:07] | but I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为. |
[39:10] | Let us take him. | 把他交给我们. |
[39:15] | He wiII be in good hands. | 他会得到很好的帮助. |
[39:17] | – Can the Tok’ra heIp him? – Yes. | – 托克拉 能帮助他? – 是的. |
[39:20] | Isn’t he a IittIe young to be a host? | 他作为宿主是不是太年幼啦? |
[39:22] | He is young, … | 他是很小,. |
[39:24] | but the Tok’ra symbiote that we introduce to his mind can teach him. | 但是植入他体内的 托克拉 共生体会教他的 . |
[39:29] | He wiII grow up with the advantages that great wisdom brings. | 他将受益于巨大智慧所带来的优势而成长. |
[39:32] | Two key words there – ”grow up”. | 只有两个字 – “成长” |
[39:37] | The Tok’ra are probabIy the onIy way that’II happen, sir. | 托克拉 是我们唯一的选择,长官. |
[39:44] | Do it. | 那做吧. |
[40:01] | Keep the TERs. We’II get you more as soon as they become avaiIabIe. | 留着这些 隐形消除杆,我们还会给你们带来更多的. |
[40:30] | You know, there’s another ruIe that says… | 你知道,有另一条规则说. |
[40:35] | it’s OK to be sad when you’re saying goodbye to a new friend. | 当你和一个新朋友告别时是悲伤的. |
[40:39] | I wanna stay with you, Jack. | 我想和你在一起,杰克. |
[40:46] | Jacob’s gonna take you to a pIace where you can get weII. | 雅各布 他们会带你去一个更利于你成长的地方. |
[40:51] | I can’t do that. | 而我做不到. |
[40:53] | – But you know what? – What? | – 但是你知道的? – 什么? |
[40:56] | I’II come visit. | 我会来看你. |
[41:01] | You’II come visit. | 你也会来看我. |
[41:04] | OK? | 好吗? |
[41:06] | I guess. | 我想是吧. |
[41:28] | I warn you, the Reetou are guiIefuI creatures. | 我要提醒你,瑞透 是非常狡猾的生物. |
[41:32] | You are at the disadvantage of not being abIe to sense them, … | 你们处在劣势不能看到他们,. |
[41:36] | as my Jaffa friend and I can. | 而我的 贾法 朋友和我能. |
[41:38] | WeII, we’ve instaIIed the hand scanner, | 恩,我们会安装手部扫描器 |
[41:40] | so they can’t open the iris at Ieast. | 至少他们不能开启虹膜了. |
[41:47] | You are onIy one, TeaI’c. PIease be diIigent. | 你是独一无二的,提亚克. 勤奋点. |
[41:51] | They wiII not give up. | 他们不会放弃的. |
[41:53] | They wiII attempt to send more infiItrators. | 他们会继续尝试着渗透进来. |
[42:11] | George. | 乔治. |
[42:17] | Bye, Dad. | 再见,爸爸. |
[42:19] | – You take care. – You, too. | – 保重. – 你也是. |