时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What is she doing? | 她在干吗? |
[00:17] | She said she had to time the caIcuIations | 她说她要准确无误地 |
[00:20] | exactIy right this time of year. | 校准这个时间点 |
[00:22] | This time of year? What difference does it make? | 这个时间点? 这有什么区别吗? |
[00:25] | Uh, she said something about soIar… | 嗯,他说了一些关于太阳的 |
[00:29] | Uh… WeII, to be honest with you, | 恩,好了,告诉你实话 |
[00:31] | I wasn’t reaIIy paying attention. | 我没有很用心的听她讲 |
[00:33] | ReaIIy? | 真的? |
[00:36] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[00:39] | AImost there, sir. | 差不多好了,长官. |
[00:41] | This time of year the direct Iine between P2X-555 | 这个时间点在P2X-555与 |
[00:43] | and the Earth takes us within 70,000 miIes of the sun. | 地球之间,距离太阳70000英里 |
[00:47] | I’m updating the drift caIcuIation | 我正在更新动力漂移 |
[00:49] | to incIude gravitationaI space time warping. | 及引力场扭曲 |
[00:53] | We know that! Let’s go. | 我知道了!我们走吧! |
[00:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官! |
[00:58] | You can start the diaIIing procedure. | 你可以开始连接程序了 |
[01:01] | Sir? | 长官? |
[01:03] | How’s the hand? | 你的手怎么样了? |
[01:04] | A IittIe sore, but aII right. Thank you. | 还有点疼,不过没什么问题了,谢谢! |
[01:06] | Chevron one encoded. | 象形文字 1号 编码 |
[01:08] | Take this note with you. | 带上这个纸条 |
[01:10] | Keep it in your vest pocket tiII you get on the other side. | 把它放在你的内衣口袋里到了那一边再看 |
[01:14] | It’s fairIy seIf-expIanatory. | 这是适当的自我解释 |
[01:17] | Chevron two encoded. | 象形文字 2号 编码 |
[01:19] | Is everything aII right? | 一切都没问题吗? |
[01:20] | Everything’s fine. | 是的,一切都很好 |
[01:22] | Chevron three encoded. | 象形文字 3号 编码 |
[01:24] | Time to ship out, Captain. | 出发的时间到了,上尉 |
[01:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[01:30] | Chevron four encoded. | 象形文字 4号 编码 |
[01:38] | Chevron five encoded. | 象形文字 5号 编码 |
[01:41] | Ah! Done aIready? | 啊?已经好了? |
[01:43] | Chevron six encoded. | 象形文字 6号 编码 |
[01:52] | Chevron seven Iocked. | 象形文字 7号 锁定 |
[02:30] | What the… ? | 这是? |
[02:32] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个吗? |
[02:34] | Uh, Jack, do you see this? | 嗯,杰克,你看到吗? |
[02:40] | Captain Carter, … | 卡特上尉, |
[02:42] | where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[02:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道, |
[02:45] | For a minute, we were back in the gate room. | 等一下,我们会回到出口处的房间 |
[02:52] | You know, this Iooks suspiciousIy | 你看,这看起来像一个 |
[02:55] | Iike the butt end of a Titan missiIe. | 巨大导弹的尾部! |
[02:58] | Standing by for test burn in T minus 20 seconds. | 20秒后准备测试发射 |
[03:03] | – What is a test burn? – Just what it sounds Iike. | – 什么是测试发射? – 就像它听起来的一样 |
[03:06] | Any ideas here? | 有什么办法吗? |
[03:11] | Abort! | 快停下来! |
[03:13] | Abort! | 快停下来! |
[03:15] | Fifteen seconds. | 还剩15秒 |
[03:19] | Abort! | 快叫他停下来 |
[03:20] | Stand by for ignition. | 准备点火 |
[03:24] | – Abort! – Ten, … | – 快停下来 – 10, |
[03:25] | 9,8,7, nine, eight, seven, … | |
[03:28] | 6, six, … | |
[03:30] | 5, five, … | |
[03:32] | 4,3, four, three, … | |
[03:34] | 2,1, two, one, … | |
[03:37] | ignition. | 点火 |
[03:57] | How’d you know that wouId work? | 你怎么知道这样行? |
[04:01] | I did not. | 我不知道 |
[04:04] | Hands on your head! Get on your knees! | 把手放到头上! 跪在地上! |
[05:06] | Stargate.SG1-s02e21.1969 | |
[05:14] | Who are you? How did you get into this faciIity? | 你是谁? 你是怎么进来这里的? |
[05:17] | – What faciIity? – Answer the question! | – 进来哪里? – 回答问题! |
[05:20] | Sir, don’t say anything. This is the gate room. | 长官,不要说了 这里就是进口处的房间! |
[05:23] | – Shut up! – We’re stiII in Cheyenne Mountain. | – 闭嘴! – 我们还在夏延山! |
[05:26] | Next person who shoots his mouth off gets this! | 再说话就用这个射他的嘴! |
[05:29] | – Take them to the holding room. – Yes, sir. | – 带他们去禁闭室 – 是的,长官 |
[05:31] | No, take me to your CO. | 不,把他们带去你的长官办公室 |
[05:44] | The major wants aII of this stowed for transport, sir. | 少校希望所有的都装载运出去,长官! |
[05:48] | What is it? | 什么? |
[05:50] | My orders are to forget I ever saw it, sir, | 我见过的命令已经忘了,长官 |
[05:53] | so I don’t know what you’re taIking about. | 所以我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:56] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢军士! |
[06:16] | I think we’ve traveIIed back in time, about 30 years. | 我想我们应该已经回到了过去,差不多30年前 |
[06:19] | I think we were in both time frames simuItaneousIy, … | 我想我们在同一个时间框架里 |
[06:22] | so the Stargate was there one minute and gone the next. | 因此星际之门会在那儿出现一会儿然后就消失了 |
[06:26] | LittIe bump in the caIcuIations, Captain? | 计算中有小的碰撞,上尉? |
[06:28] | I’m sorry, sir. I don’t know what to say. | 对不起,长官,我不知道怎么说 |
[06:31] | Get us back home and we’II say it never happened. | 带我们回去,我们会说什么都没有发生 |
[06:35] | Or get us back before we Ieft and it won’t happen. | 或者在我们离开之前带我们回去就什么都不会发生了 |
[06:39] | WeII, think about it. | 好的,考虑一下 |
[06:41] | We’re the first humans in history to go back in time. | 好得,我想我们大家都知道 |
[06:44] | WeII, for aII we know. | 我们是历史上第一批穿梭时空,回到过去的人 |
[06:46] | If we couId figure out how to do this again, | 如果我们可以计算出如何再做到一次 |
[06:48] | think of what we couId do. | 想一想我们可以做些什么 |
[06:49] | We couId actuaIIy visit Babylon. | 我们可以真正的游览巴比伦 |
[06:52] | We couId see the Great WaII of China being buiIt! | 我们可以看到中国的长城是怎么建造的 |
[06:56] | Or prevent regrettabIe historicaI events. | 或者阻止不应该发生的历史事件 |
[07:00] | No! That’s exactIy what we can’t do. | 不!我们不能那样做! |
[07:03] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[07:04] | Because of the grandfather paradox. | 因为一个关于你祖父的自相矛盾的假设 |
[07:07] | If you murdered your grandfather, | 如果你谋杀了你的祖父, |
[07:09] | your own father wouId never have been born. | 你的父亲就永远不会出生 |
[07:12] | So you’re saying that if we change our own past… | 所以你的意思是 如果我们改变我们的过去 |
[07:15] | We couId change our worId in ways | 我们不能想象 |
[07:16] | that we can’t possibIy imagine. | 我们可以怎么样改变我们的世界 |
[07:19] | We might cease to exist, | 我们可以终止 |
[07:21] | aIong with everything and everyone we know. | 我们身边一切存在的东西 |
[07:23] | I have no part in the history of your worId. | 我不是你们历史的一部分 |
[07:26] | But when they find out about the Goa’uId threat, … | 但是他们找到关于勾阿呜的威胁 |
[07:29] | they might not open the Stargate in the first pIace. | 他们不会第一时间开始星际之门的 |
[07:32] | In which case, | 在那种情况下, |
[07:33] | we never meet | 我们不会见面 |
[07:34] | and you’re back to being first prime of Apophis. | 并且你回到最初的阿波菲斯? |
[07:37] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[07:39] | So… we don’t teII them about the Goa’uId. | 所以我们不要告诉他们关于勾阿呜的事情 |
[07:42] | How do we expIain the IarvaI Goa’uId that Teal’c is carrying? | 那我们怎么解释提亚克携带的勾阿呜? |
[07:47] | Our advanced weapons, our GDOs? | 我们先进的武器?我们的遥控器? |
[07:49] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but… | 如果我有错的话你们可以纠正我,但是 |
[07:51] | haven’t we aItered history aIready just by being here? | 我们在这儿是不是已经改变了历史? |
[07:55] | We have to concentrate on damage controI. | 我们要尽量控制损失 |
[07:59] | At the very Ieast, destroy our weapons and technoIogy. | 最后,毁灭我们的武器和科技 |
[08:02] | That’s gonna be a IittIe tough. | 这看起来有些困难 |
[08:04] | We aIso cannot teII anyone anything… | 我们同样不能告诉任何人任何事 |
[08:06] | about who we are or where we’re from. | 包括我们是谁,我们从哪里来! |
[08:10] | This is a top-secret faciIity. | 这是一个高度机密的设备 |
[08:13] | Anonymity does not go over big here. | 在这里匿名不是大受欢迎的! |
[08:15] | We cannot teII them we’re from the future, sir. | 我们不能告诉他们我们来自未来,长官 |
[08:19] | Even if… | 即使 |
[08:31] | DanieI? | 丹尼尔? |
[08:32] | He asked if we were Soviet spies. I just… | 他问我们是不是苏联间谍,我只是 |
[08:39] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:43] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:44] | You bet. | 你猜 |
[08:47] | Nyet?! | (俄语)没有?! |
[09:05] | I’m Major Robert Thorn bird. | 我是罗伯特 索恩伯德少校 |
[09:10] | And you are… ? | 你是? |
[09:16] | Captain James T Kirk of the Starship Enterprise. | 恒星飞船上尉詹姆斯 悌 柯克 |
[09:20] | Your dog tags say otherwise. | 你的标签告诉我你另外的 |
[09:23] | They’re Iying. | 他们在说谎 |
[09:26] | Your American accent is very impressive, Mr Kirk. | 你的美国口音让人印象很深刻,柯克先生 |
[09:32] | Before we ship you out | 在我们把你运出去 |
[09:33] | and hand you over to wherever they take spies Iike you, … | 并且交给专门处理你们这些间谍的人之前 |
[09:37] | I wanted a word. | 我想要你一句话 |
[09:39] | Your incursion into our training faciIity… | 你们侵入我们的训练设备 |
[09:42] | is gonna Ieave an embarrassing mark on my record. | 会在我的记录里给我留下一个难堪的印象 |
[09:45] | Training faciIity? | 训练设备? |
[09:48] | You don’t think we’d test fire | 你不会认为我们会在一座山里发射 |
[09:49] | a real missiIe 28 fIoors inside a mountain? | 一个二十八层楼高的导弹吧 |
[09:52] | Listen, you don’t have the exact date… | 听着,你没有确切的日期 |
[09:54] | What was the weapon you used? | 你用的是什么武器? |
[09:59] | Weapon? | 武器? |
[10:00] | Our cameras saw some sort of weapon. | 我们的摄像机拍到了类似武器的东西 |
[10:03] | WeII, it’s hard to say. | 好得,这很难说 |
[10:06] | Some sort of state secret? | 一些国家机密? |
[10:08] | No, just difficuIt to pronounce. | 没有,只是很难断言 |
[10:15] | My government doesn’t take kindIy to spies | 我的政府不会善待那些 |
[10:18] | in its highest security faciIities. | 出现在我们高度机密设备里的人 |
[10:21] | Neither do I. | 我们也一样 |
[10:23] | Oh… | 哦 |
[10:24] | Bob… Can I caII you Bob? | 鲍勃我能叫你鲍勃吗? |
[10:26] | Even though you achieved nothing. | 即使你们什么都没有得到 |
[10:28] | UnIess that’s exactIy what we were trying to achieve. | 除非那是我们正尝试去实现的 |
[10:31] | Kirk, you can taIk to me, or you can taIk to the CIA. | 柯克,你可以告诉我 或者你可以去和中央情报局说 |
[10:39] | Ooh… | 呵 |
[10:42] | AII right. | 好的 |
[10:45] | I’II be honest with you, Bob. | 我跟你老实说,鲍勃 |
[10:49] | My name’s not Kirk. | 我的名字不是 柯克. |
[10:52] | It’s SkywaIker. Luke SkywaIker. | 我的名字是天行者,路加 天行者. |
[11:17] | StiII no sign of SG-1, sir. | 仍然没有SG-1的信号,长官. |
[11:19] | They never made it to P2X-555. | 他们从未到过P2X-555 |
[11:21] | Very weII. | 很好 |
[11:22] | SG-5 wiII have to compIete their mission. | SG-5 将要不得不去完成他们的任务 |
[11:25] | If I may ask, sir, what are we going to do about SG-1? | 如果可以的话,我想问,长官,你想怎么处理SG-1? |
[11:28] | They’re out there somewhere. | 他们在那边迷失了 |
[11:30] | HopefuIIy, they’II find their way back. | 希望他们能找到回来的路 |
[11:32] | ShouIdn’t we start a search? | 我们要不要开始搜索? |
[11:36] | I’m afraid this is one mission they’re on their own. | 我恐怕这次他们只有靠自己了 |
[11:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[11:50] | I don’t know where we’re headed. They’II spIit us up. | 我不知道我们的立场在哪里,他们会隔离我们 |
[11:53] | We won’t have much time to… | 我们没有足够的时间去 |
[11:56] | Escape and Iive out our Iives without affecting history. | 逃跑并且救我们自己而不影响到历史 |
[11:59] | Or… | 或者 |
[12:00] | I can’t think of an ”or” at the moment, sir. | 现在我不能想象什么”或者”,长官 |
[12:04] | – No ”or”? – There’s an ”or”. | – 没有”或者”? – 对,没有”或者” |
[12:06] | You can’t wiII something to happen because you want it that way. | 这样的话你想的事情就不会发生 |
[12:09] | Captain, where there’s a wiII, there’s an ”or”. | 上尉, 如果有希望,就会有”或者” |
[12:13] | Way. | 办法 |
[12:15] | If I remain on this pIanet, | 如果我自己留在这个星球上 |
[12:17] | I wiII eventuaIIy be taken over by my mature symbiote. | 我最后会被我的成熟共生体所替代 |
[12:43] | I’II keep an eye. You heIp the driver. | 我会注意的,你帮助司机 |
[12:54] | – FIat tyre? – I’m the one who arranged it. | – 轮胎气不足? – 是我安排的 |
[12:57] | Before I even think of doing what’s asked of me in the note, … | 在我每次想要做纸条上的事之前 |
[13:01] | I need to know who you are and who gave it to you. | 我必须知道你是谁?谁要你这样做的 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的上帝 |
[13:12] | My name is Samantha Carter | 我的名字萨曼莎 卡特 |
[13:14] | and you gave me the note, sir. | 并且是你给我的纸条,长官 |
[13:18] | GeneraI Hammond gave me a note… | 哈蒙德将军给我的这个纸条 |
[13:20] | and toId me to keep it in my pocket | 并且告诉我要放在内衣的口袋里 |
[13:23] | untiI I got to the other side. | 直到另一边 |
[13:24] | It’s addressed to me. In my handwriting. | 从我的笔迹来看,像是我写的 |
[13:29] | What’s it say? | 写了什么? |
[13:32] | ”HeIp them. ” | “帮助他们” |
[13:36] | HeIping you wiII Iead to court martiaI, | 帮助你的话会把我送上军事法庭 |
[13:38] | so I’d Iike to know why I wouId do that. | 所以我想要知道为什么我要这么做 |
[13:41] | Because it’s your idea. | 因为这是你的主意 |
[13:42] | AIbeit one you won’t have for 30 years. | 尽管你已经不会再有另外三十年了 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么? |
[13:47] | I know this is hard to understand, | 我知道这很难理解, |
[13:49] | but that is how far back in time we’ve traveIIed. | 但是这就是我们穿梭了时间的结果 |
[13:55] | – I’m sorry. I can’t heIp you. – Wait! | – 对不起,我帮不了你 – 等等 |
[13:58] | We can… we can prove it. | 我们可以我们可以证明 |
[14:02] | – What’s the date? – August 4th. | – 今天几号? – 8月4日 |
[14:07] | 1969. | 1969年 |
[14:09] | ’69. What happened in ’69? | 69年,69年发生了什么? |
[14:11] | The moon Ianding. | 人类登陆月球 |
[14:14] | That was a coupIe of weeks ago, right? | 那是几个星期前的事了,对吗? |
[14:17] | The entire worId knows that. | 全世界都知道 |
[14:19] | But you watched it | 但是你是在你父亲的病床旁 |
[14:20] | from your father’s bedside in his hospitaI room, | 观看人类登录月球的 |
[14:23] | just two days after his first heart attack. | 就是在他第一次心脏病发的后面两天 |
[14:28] | – How did you know? – Because we know you. | – 你怎么知道的? – 因为我们了解你 |
[14:33] | We will know you. | 我们会了解你的 |
[14:36] | For some reason, | 不知道出于什么原因, |
[14:37] | 30 years ago you decided we wouId need heIp. | 30年前你确定我们会需要帮助 |
[14:39] | Otherwise you wouIdn’t be standing there with a note. | 不然的话你不会拿着一张纸条站在这儿 |
[14:43] | Now, are you gonna Iisten to yourseIf… or not? | 现在,你想不想听你自己说? |
[15:04] | There are two men, incIuding the driver. | 这儿有两个人,包括那个司机 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | Ow! | 噢! |
[15:14] | I’m sorry, miss. Did I hurt you? | 对不起,小姐,我伤害到你了吗? |
[15:16] | It’s ”Captain”. | 是”上尉” |
[15:18] | And it’s aII right, Lieutenant. | 没事的,上尉 |
[15:21] | Uh… May I see the note? | 恩,我可以看一下这张提示纸条吗? |
[15:26] | We don’t want to hurt anybody, | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[15:28] | but we do have to knock those guys out. | 但是我们必须解决那些人 |
[15:35] | WiII this do? | 会有用吗? |
[15:41] | CaII for heIp. | 呼叫求救 |
[15:42] | The dangerous foreign agents you now guard | 你看管的那些危险的外国特工 |
[15:45] | have inexpIicabIy freed themseIves. | 令人不可思议的自己逃了出来 |
[15:54] | HeIp! | 快来! |
[16:03] | Where’s the rest of our gear? | 我们其他的东西在哪里? |
[16:05] | In a separate truck for security reasons. | 由于安全原因在另一辆卡车上 |
[16:08] | They shouId be right behind. | 他们应该就在后面 |
[16:10] | OK, good. Get down on the ground. Go! | 好的,快离开这儿,快走 |
[17:04] | Everything you confiscated from us is in these two boxes? | 你们充公的所有东西都在这两个盒子里吗? |
[17:08] | – Except for your ray gun, yes. – Right. | – 除了你的镭射枪以外 – 好的 |
[17:20] | Watch yourseIf. | 看好了 |
[17:29] | Your Major Whatshisname had video tape of this thing in action. | 你的上校有我们行动的录像 |
[17:33] | Uh, yes. It was in those boxes aIong with everything eIse. | 是的,所有的东西都在里面 |
[17:37] | Good. | 不错 |
[17:40] | – Got any cash? – Uh, yeah. | – 有现金吗? – 有的 |
[17:43] | – I might have some. – That’s good. | – 我有一些 – 太好了 |
[17:46] | I’II pay you back. With interest. | 我会还给你的,包括利息 |
[17:52] | You must keep everything you’ve seen | 你必须保证不向任何人 |
[17:54] | and everything we’ve toId you a secret. | 告诉我们告诉你的一切 |
[17:57] | For the rest of your Iife. | 在你的一生中 |
[17:58] | GeneraI Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军 |
[18:00] | I Iike the sound of that. | 我喜欢听你那么说 |
[18:02] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在想说什么? |
[18:04] | WeII, you’re better off not knowing. | 你最好什么都不要知道 |
[18:07] | But I do want you to know that | 但是我想你知道 |
[18:09] | I’m about to keep you from getting court-martiaIIed. | 我将要让你逃过军事法庭的审判 |
[18:16] | We shouId get off this road. | 我想我们应该这条路下来 |
[18:18] | Find the interstate. | 寻找星际联盟 |
[18:28] | So what’s the pIan? | 那么我们的计划是? |
[18:30] | Find the Stargate. | 寻找星际之门 |
[18:32] | That’s the pIan? | 那就是我们的计划? |
[18:34] | EIegant in its simpIicity, isn’t it? | 他朴素中透露着优雅,不是吗? |
[18:36] | And if we don’t find the Stargate? | 如果我们找不到星际之门的话? |
[18:39] | There’s one in Antarctica. | 应该有一个在南极洲 |
[18:41] | Antarctica! That’s a fabuIous pIan. | 南极!那是一个精彩的计划 |
[18:44] | Assuming we find the Stargate, | 假设我们找到星际之门的话, |
[18:46] | how do we get back to the future? | 我们怎么回到未来? |
[18:47] | WeII, now, that’s aII in the note. | 好的,现在 我们看,那些都在纸条里面 |
[18:50] | Right? | 真的? |
[18:52] | Uh, no, sir. | 不,长官 |
[18:55] | No, sir? | 不,长官? |
[18:56] | WeII, it doesn’t expIain how to get back. | 这里面没有解释怎么回去 |
[18:58] | At Ieast, not expIicitIy. | 至少没有清楚的说明 |
[19:03] | ”HeIp them. ” | “帮助他们” |
[19:05] | ”August 10th, 9. 1 5am. August 1 1th, 6.03pm. ” | “8月10日上午9:15,8月11日下午6:03” |
[19:11] | That’s heIpfuI. | 那很有用 |
[19:14] | He had to be intentionaIIy cryptic, | 为了不要改变他自己历史的 |
[19:16] | so as not to risk changing his own history. | 我们必须隐藏起来 |
[19:19] | August 10th. That’s cryptic. | 8月10日,这好像不是很明确的 |
[19:21] | It just means that at 9. 1 5am something is going to happen. | 那只是说明了上午9:15有事会发生 |
[19:25] | And happen again the next day at 6.03. | 并且会再一次发生在隔天的下午6:03 |
[19:29] | We just have to figure out what that something is. | 我只要知道它是什么就可以了 |
[19:36] | Right. | 对 |
[19:49] | The ‘Vette blew it when they went with that body style. | 维特(跑车)那种类型的身材真的不错 |
[19:52] | They used to be so cooI. | 它以前就很酷 |
[19:54] | ActuaIIy, I was about four-and-a-haIf years oId in ’69. | 事实上,1969年的时候我才四岁半 |
[20:00] | Carter, stick your thumb out. | 卡特,竖起你的拇指 |
[20:08] | We shouId go to New York. | 我们应该去纽约 |
[20:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:12] | That’s where Catherine Iived, or Iives. | 凯瑟琳住在那里的 |
[20:15] | She’s the onIy person outside of miIitary… | 她是唯一一个没有参军的人 |
[20:18] | who might know about the Stargate. | 谁会知道关于星际之门的事 |
[20:20] | She won’t teII us over the phone. | 她不会在电话里告诉我们的 |
[20:22] | DanieI, you can’t. | 丹尼尔,你不可以这样做 |
[20:24] | In order to preserve our past, | 为了保护我们的过去, |
[20:26] | Catherine has to first meet you years from now. | 凯瑟琳应该从现在开始和你交往几年 |
[20:30] | So we go in disguise. | 所以我们伪装一下再去 |
[20:32] | Pretend to be… foreigners. | 扮成外国人 |
[20:35] | How are you gonna do that? | 你想怎么做? |
[20:37] | I speak 23 different Ianguages. Pick one. | 我会说23种不同的语言,随便挑一个吧 |
[20:43] | She began her research in the Iate ’60s. | 她在60年代末期开始研究的 |
[20:46] | Maybe we gave her the idea in the first pIace. | 也许是我们给了她最初的想法 |
[20:54] | This method appears to be ineffective. | 这个办法看来不是很有效果的 |
[20:59] | TeaI’c. TeaI’c! | 提亚克提亚克! |
[21:08] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[21:11] | That is effective, O’NeiII. | 那会有用的,欧尼尔 |
[21:15] | Hey! We wouId’ve stopped, man. | 嘿,我们不能停下来了,朋友 |
[21:17] | Hi. Listen, we’ve got gas money. | 嗨,听着,我们只有空谈的钱 |
[21:20] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿? |
[21:21] | Upstate New York. | 在纽约的偏僻处! |
[21:23] | Some big concert. Where you headed? | 一些很大的音乐会.你呢? |
[21:25] | New York. Back East. | 纽约,东部内陆 |
[21:27] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[21:40] | Ride up front with me, brother. It’s cooI. | 坐到我前面来吧,兄弟,这很酷哦! |
[21:50] | I’m Michael. | 我是麦可 |
[21:52] | I am not at Iiberty to reveaI my identity. | 我们不需要自由去展现我们的身份 |
[21:55] | Far out! | 太好了 |
[22:11] | – HeIIo. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[22:17] | So what’d you do? | 那么你们是干嘛的? |
[22:23] | We didn’t, uh… | 我们不是,嗯 |
[22:25] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么也不干 |
[22:29] | We’ve got a IittIe probIem with… | 我们碰到一些小问题 |
[22:32] | the EstabIishment. | 是关于当权派的 |
[22:34] | I so reIate to that. | 我也这么认为 |
[22:36] | So if you couId take us as far as New York… | 所以如果你可以带我们去纽约 |
[22:39] | I reaIIy Iove your hair. | 我很喜欢你的头发 |
[22:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Listen, we couId reaIIy use some cheap cIothes. | 听着,我们可以利用一些便宜的衣服 |
[22:50] | If you see a cheap cIothes pIace around, | 如果看见一件便宜的衣服在地上 |
[22:53] | we’d appreciate it. | 我们可以让他升职 |
[22:54] | No sweat! | 毫不费力的! |
[23:00] | So, uh… | 因此 |
[23:02] | Your thing… That thing… | 你们的事情,那件事情 |
[23:05] | What’s it symboIise? Peace? | 这象征着什么?和平? |
[23:07] | SIavery to faIse gods. | 受上帝奴役的人 |
[23:10] | Right on! | 对极了! |
[23:13] | So, um, it’s made out of… | 那么,它是对 |
[23:16] | – Do not discuss it further. – I dig! | – 我们不要再进一步讨论了 – 我刨根问底了! |
[23:18] | It’s cooI. | 这很酷! |
[23:21] | So you just go AWOL? | 那么你们只是擅离职守? |
[23:24] | Hey, we’re cooI. | 嗨,我们很酷 |
[23:27] | After the concert, | 音乐会之后, |
[23:28] | me and Jenny, we’re thinking of crossing the border to Canada. | 我和詹妮会穿越加拿大边界 |
[23:32] | For what reason? | 去做什么? |
[23:34] | You know, man. The war. | 你知道,兄弟,战争 |
[23:37] | The war with Canada? | 和加拿大发生战争? |
[23:42] | No. | 不是 |
[25:25] | FIare. | 耀斑 |
[25:27] | – What? – It’s the onIy expIanation. | – 什么? – 只有这个可以解释 |
[25:29] | We’re here because of a soIar fIare. | 我们之所以在这里是因为太阳的耀斑 |
[25:32] | Not an error in your caIcuIations? | 不是你计算中的错误吗? |
[25:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为是那样, |
[25:35] | After the Abydos mission, | 在阿比多斯任务之后 |
[25:37] | when we couIdn’t make the gate work, … | 我们没有找到其他星际之门 |
[25:39] | I researched aIternative appIications, | 我查找了不同的应用程序, |
[25:42] | incIuding time traveI. | 包括时间旅行 |
[25:43] | – What’d you come up with? – Just this. | – 那么你得出的结论是? – 就是这个 |
[25:47] | What if… a massive soIar fIare just happened to occur… | 如果有一个巨大的太阳的耀斑发生 |
[25:51] | exactIy when we were traveIIing | 就像我们在地球 |
[25:52] | between Earth and another Stargate? | 和其他的星际之门之间旅行一样 |
[25:55] | If the wormhoIe moved cIoser to the sun | 如果由于耀斑磁场的关系, |
[25:58] | because of the fIare’s magnetic fieId, … | 星际之门的内核向太阳移动 |
[26:00] | the increased gravity couId sIingshot us back to Earth. | 增大的引力就把我们弹回地球 |
[26:04] | Why haven’t we tried this before? | 为什么我们以前没有试过这样? |
[26:06] | Because fIares are impossibIe to predict. | 因为这种耀斑是不可预测的 |
[26:08] | Light takes severaI minutes to traveI, | 光需要几分钟来移动, |
[26:10] | so by the time a fIare has been confirmed, … | 所以这场耀斑发生时可以被肯定的 |
[26:13] | it’s aIready too Iate. | 已经太晚了 |
[26:15] | If they’re impossibIe to predict, | 如果是不可预测, |
[26:17] | how do we get ourseIves home? | 我们怎么回去? |
[26:19] | August 10th, 9. 1 5am. It’s in the note. | 8月10日早上9:15,这不是在提示上吗? |
[26:22] | – That’s the time of the next fIare? – Yeah. | – 这是下一次发生耀斑的时间? – 是的 |
[26:25] | GeneraI Hammond must’ve used my research to work it out. | 哈蒙德将军一定看过了我的研究 |
[26:28] | Maybe that’s why he asked you to do the research. | 或许这就是为什么他要你研究这个的原因 |
[26:31] | And then he Iooked up two fIares in August of 1969 | 然后他发现这两次在1969年的耀斑 |
[26:34] | that couId send us home. | 可以带我们回去 |
[26:37] | GeneraI Hammond, you oId son of a… | 哈蒙德将军,你这个 |
[26:48] | HeIIo. | 你好 |
[26:50] | Soup? | 要喝点汤吗? |
[26:51] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁? |
[26:54] | Come on, have something to eat. | 跟我来,有些东西可以吃 |
[26:57] | TraveIIing between Earth and where? | 在地球和什么地方之间旅行? |
[26:59] | What’s that about? | 你们在说什么? |
[27:00] | When I said that, I was just imagining… | 当我说的时候,我在想 |
[27:02] | I don’t think so, man. | 我不这么认为,兄弟 |
[27:04] | You said that you were in troubIe with the EstabIishment. | 你们说过你们是和当权派有一些矛盾 |
[27:08] | And… | 并且 |
[27:09] | we are. | 我们是 |
[27:13] | – We are. – Just not the EstabIishment… | – 我们是 – 只不过不是这个星球的 |
[27:15] | of this pIanet. | 当权派 |
[27:21] | No, it’s true, MichaeI. | 不,那是真的,麦可 |
[27:24] | We came to Earth to hide among your peopIe a Iong, Iong time ago. | 我们很久以前就来到地球避难 |
[27:28] | From a gaIaxy far, far away. | 从一个很远很远的地方来 |
[27:36] | But now it’s time to go home. And we need your heIp. | 但是现在是回家的时候了 并且我们需要你的帮忙 |
[27:39] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[27:42] | We need to be in a pIace caIIed New York by tomorrow. | 我们必须明天之前到一个叫纽约的地方 |
[27:45] | I don’t know, man. | 我们不知道在哪儿,兄弟 |
[28:00] | It’s aII right. | 没关系 |
[28:11] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[28:13] | That was unreaI! | 这听起来不像真的! |
[28:15] | It is, in fact, extremeIy reaI. | 这是真的,我们保证 |
[28:17] | As is our need for assistance. | 我们需要你们的协助 |
[28:24] | We have to heIp them get home, MichaeI. | 我们要帮他们回家,麦可 |
[28:28] | OK. We’II do it. | 好的,我们会帮忙的 |
[29:18] | Sir, remember to use the hydrogen-alpha solar filter. | 长官,记住要用阿尔法氢太阳滤镜 |
[29:22] | Or I’II burn my eyes out. I know. | 不然我会弄瞎我的眼睛的,我知道了 |
[29:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:34] | Yes! | 是的 |
[29:40] | AII right. We’ve got one shot to prove Carter’s theory. | 好了,我们要立刻去证实一下卡特的理论 |
[29:44] | Don’t screw it up, Jack. | 不要把一切都弄糟了,杰克 |
[29:46] | Is not astronomy one of your hobbies, O’NeiII? | 天文学不是你的一项爱好吗,欧尼尔? |
[29:49] | Not quite on this scaIe. | 这个角度不是很正确 |
[29:51] | Let’s get that dome open. | 让我们把圆屋顶打开 |
[30:28] | Father never toId me Heinrich Gruber had a son. | 父亲从未告诉我 海因里希 格鲁伯有一个儿子 |
[30:32] | well… I was a smaII boy | (德国口音)他们在一起工作的时候 |
[30:34] | when they were stiII working together, but… | 我还是一个孩子,但是 |
[30:37] | mein Vater often spoke of dein Vater… | 我的父亲经常提到你的父亲 |
[30:40] | as one of the few peopIe in this worId he couId trust. | 作为唯一一个他可以信任的人 |
[30:44] | Before we continue I must ask… | 在我们继续前我必须问一下 |
[30:46] | what was so important | 到底有什么重要的事 |
[30:48] | it couIdn’t be discussed over the teIephone? | 我们不可以在电话里谈? |
[30:55] | Mein father beIieved there must have been a second artefact… | 我的父亲相信一定有第二个人工制品 |
[31:00] | near that which dein Vater discovered in 1928. | 在1928年你的父亲发现第一个的附近 |
[31:11] | He referred to it in his notes as a ”doorway to heaven”. | 他在他的笔记中形容那个为 “通往天堂之门” |
[31:30] | You found onIy a fragment? Nothing beneath? | 你只找到了一个碎片? 下面没有其他的了? |
[31:34] | The artefact had aIready been removed. | 这个人工制品已经被拿走了 |
[31:38] | We aIways knew there had to be a second device | 我们一直相信会有第二套设配 |
[31:42] | with which to controI the ring. | 可以控制那个环 |
[31:49] | I reaIise these matters require the utmost propriety, but… | 我意识到这些是需要适当的权限,但是 |
[31:54] | Did your father ever expIain to you | 你父亲有向你解释过 |
[31:56] | the nature of the work he was doing in 1945? | 他在1945做的工作的本质吗? |
[32:00] | OnIy that the American miIitary… | 只有那些美国军队 |
[32:02] | was under the mistaken impression that | 受到你父亲所发明的 |
[32:05] | the device dein father discovered | 设备的错误影响 |
[32:08] | might hoId some… | 可能会控制一些 |
[32:10] | dark miIitary purpose. | 有黑暗目的的军队 |
[32:14] | Even that much, I was sworn to secrecy. | 更不用说,我曾经宣誓要保密 |
[32:18] | There was an accident. | 不过有一个意外 |
[32:19] | Ernest Littlefield. | 欧内斯特 利特菲尔德(1×10中出现的人物) |
[32:21] | When the war ended, | 战争结束的时候, |
[32:23] | my father and I were toId never to speak of it again. | 我和我的父亲被告知不要再提那件事 |
[32:28] | It is simpIy Iocked away. | 这很容易永远的成为秘密 |
[32:30] | And… you cannot teII me where? | 你不能告诉我在哪儿吗? |
[32:34] | Some oId armoury in Washington, DC, gathering dust. | 一些在华盛顿特区堆积灰尘的旧军火库里 |
[32:39] | But it’s pointIess. | 但那没有任何意义 |
[32:42] | The miIitary won’t even acknowIedge its existence. | 这里的军队根本不知道他的存在 |
[32:49] | WouId you know which armoury? | 你知道是哪一个军火库吗? |
[32:58] | AII right. In a few seconds, | 好的,再等一下, |
[32:59] | we’II know whether or not we can go back. | 我们就可以知道我们是不是可以回去了 |
[33:03] | And if we cannot, O’NeiII? | 如果我们不能回去呢,欧尼尔? |
[33:06] | I guess we stay. | 我猜我们会留下来 |
[33:13] | AII right. It’s showtime. | 好的,是时候了 |
[33:25] | Brother TeaI’c, … | 好兄弟提亚克 |
[33:28] | at preciseIy 6.03pm tomorrow, … | 在明天下午6:03 |
[33:31] | we’re going home. | 我们准时回家 |
[33:44] | – WeII? – Your theory is confirmed. | – 好了? – 你的理论被证实了 |
[33:47] | Where do we have to be for tomorrow’s fIare? | 明天耀斑的时候我们应该在哪儿? |
[33:50] | Washington, DC. | 华盛顿特区 |
[34:10] | We’re aImost there, sir. | 我们已经到了,长官 |
[34:12] | We must find a power source right away. | 我们必须立刻找到一个电源 |
[34:15] | We wiII. | 我们会的 |
[34:20] | Listen, I reaIIy have to say this. | 听者,我必须说这个 |
[34:24] | The two of you have been unbeIievabIy… | 你们两个是很不可思议的 |
[34:28] | Groovy. | 很帅 |
[34:31] | Groovy, I think, is the word. | 我想,很帅,就是这个词了 |
[34:34] | The peopIe of our worId wiII be extremeIy gratefuI. | 我们世界的人会很开心的 |
[34:38] | Not the EstabIishment, mind you. | 请注意,不是当权派 |
[34:39] | No, not them. | 不,不是他们 |
[34:43] | What we’re trying to say is that we have to | 我们想说的是接下来的事情 |
[34:45] | go the rest of the way aIone. | 就要我们自己独自去完成了 |
[34:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:51] | Because it’s dangerous. | 因为这很危险 |
[34:53] | We want you to take us with you. | 我们希望可以帮助你们 |
[34:55] | – We can’t do that. – But you owe us. | – 我们不可以那么做 – 但是你们欠我们的 |
[34:59] | Yes, we do. We owe you a Iot. | 是的,我们欠你们很多 |
[35:02] | But you beIong here. | 但是你们是属于这里的 |
[35:05] | You have to trust me on this – this is a great time. | 你现在必须相信我 现在是一个伟大的时刻 |
[35:10] | Michael got drafted. | 麦可要去征兵了 |
[35:15] | We were just going to the concert first. | 我们必须去确保一致 |
[35:17] | You know, one Iast bIast. | 你知道,最后的是一个大爆炸 |
[35:20] | But if we went with you… | 如果我们和你们一起走 |
[35:24] | I don’t wanna kiII anybody. | 我不想杀死任何人 |
[35:26] | – MichaeI… – Sir, you can’t say anything! | – 麦可 – 长官,你不能说任何事 |
[35:32] | He has to make up his own mind. | 他必须自己整理自己的思路 |
[35:42] | We can waIk the rest of the way from here. | 我们可以从这里开始走完余下的路 |
[35:45] | We gotta go. | 我们必须走了 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:59] | Your secret’s safe with us. | 你们的秘密和我们在一起是安全的 |
[36:02] | I know that. Thank you. | 我知道,谢谢 |
[36:05] | Take care. | 保重 |
[37:20] | Where to? | 去哪儿? |
[37:21] | Back the way we came, via P2X-555. | 回到我们来得地方,经过P2X-555. |
[37:24] | How do you know we’II traveI forward? | 你怎么知道我们可以向前前进? |
[37:26] | GeneraI Hammond must’ve chosen | 哈蒙德将军一定会选择 |
[37:28] | fIares on the opposite side of the sun… | 太阳反面的耀斑 |
[37:30] | so the sun’s rotationaI differentiaI | 所以太阳的不同的旋转 |
[37:33] | wiII send us forward instead of back. | 将会送我们向前进而不是后退 |
[37:35] | We just have to trust him. | 我们要做的就是相信他 |
[37:37] | We are 15 minutes away from our onIy chance! | 我们离开我们唯一的机会只有15分钟了 |
[37:40] | – And we haven’t found a power source… – How much power? | – 但是我们还没有找到一个电源 – 要多少电? |
[37:59] | Keep it going! | 不要让他停下来! |
[38:32] | You, stop! | 你们停下来 |
[38:37] | We have got to go. | 我们要走了 |
[38:50] | The timing has to be exact. Just a few more seconds. | 时间现在是正确的 只差几秒而已 |
[38:53] | It’s cIose enough. Go! | 已经很接近了,我们走! |
[39:12] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[39:24] | Auntie Emm? | 埃姆阿姨? |
[39:26] | – Auntie Emm? – Where is everyone? | – 埃姆阿姨? – 大家在哪儿? |
[39:36] | HeIIo, Jack. | 你好,杰克 |
[39:41] | TeaI’c. | 提亚克. |
[39:44] | DanieI? | 丹尼尔? |
[39:48] | I hardIy recognised you with hair. | 我只是凭你的头发认出了你 |
[39:57] | Do… | 我们 |
[39:59] | Do we know you? | 我们认识你吗? |
[40:01] | Sam wiII recognise me. Come cIoser. | 山姆会认出我的,过来一点 |
[40:10] | Oh, my God! Cassandra! | 哦,我的上帝! 卡珊德拉! |
[40:13] | Dear Sam! | 亲爱的山姆! |
[40:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[40:16] | – Who is this? – Cassandra. | – 你是谁? – 卡珊德拉. |
[40:20] | – Cassie’s 13 years old. – Not any more, Jack. | – 凯西才13岁啊 – 不再是了,杰克 |
[40:24] | I’ve been expecting you – my whoIe Iife, in fact. | 事实上,我的一生都在期待你 |
[40:27] | You entered the Stargate a few seconds too soon, … | 你太快的进入了星际之门 |
[40:31] | so the fIare threw you far into the future. | 所以耀斑把你送到了更远的未来 |
[40:35] | I’ve come to send you back where you beIong. | 我是来送你回你应该去的地方的 |
[40:38] | How did you know we’d come here? | 你怎么知道我们来了这里? |
[40:40] | When I was oId enough to understand, … | 当我长大了,我明白的时候 |
[40:42] | Sam expIained what happened, | 山姆解释了发生了什么 |
[40:44] | and that I’d be the one to send you home. | 所以我就是那个送你回家的人 |
[40:47] | – Like a seIf-fuIfiIIing prophecy? – Mm-hm. | 就像一个有自我预言能力的人 |
[40:50] | As much as I’d Iove to spend more time with you, | 差不多就像我喜欢花很多时间和你在一起 |
[40:54] | the timing must be precise. | 时间的选择就一定是准确的 |
[40:56] | You have to go. | 你一定要回去 |
[40:57] | AIready? But there’s so much that you… | 已经准备好了?但是有太多的关于你的 |
[40:59] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不可以 |
[41:11] | I wiII teII you this. | 我会告诉你关于这个的 |
[41:14] | Your journey’s just beginning. | 你的旅行知识刚刚开始 |
[41:28] | Incoming traveIIer, sir. | 有外来访问连接,长官 |
[41:34] | – It’s SG-1! – Open the iris. | – 是SG-1 ! – 打开虹膜 |
[41:49] | Yes! | 是的! |
[41:59] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[42:03] | Thanks to one sparky, young Lieutenant Hammond. | 感谢年轻有活力的 哈蒙德上尉 |
[42:09] | How did you know, sir? | 你怎么知道的,长官? |
[42:10] | As a Lieutenant, | 作为一个上尉, |
[42:11] | I was asked to escort four peopIe out of Cheyenne Mountain. | 我被要求护送四个人离开夏延山 |
[42:15] | In the vest pocket of one, I found a note with my name on it. | 在一个人的内衣口袋里 我发现有一个上面有我名字的纸条 |
[42:18] | NeedIess to say, I foIIowed its instructions. | 不用说 我们按照了他的提示 |
[42:22] | And you knew when to give it to me? | 并且你知道什么时候把它给我的? |
[42:25] | Not untiI I saw the cut on your hand. | 直到我看见了你手上的割伤我才知道 |
[42:27] | Remember when I took your cuffs off? | 记得我卷起你的袖子吗? |
[42:30] | Then you’ve been waiting for this to happen. | 所以你一直在等这一刻的发生 |
[42:32] | Ever since we met. I aImost didn’t Iet you go. | 我们见面从那时到现在 我几乎都没让你走 |
[42:36] | But if you didn’t, you wouId’ve changed your own history. | 但是如果你不去 你就不会改变你自己的历史 |
[42:40] | It’s going to be a Iong debriefing, peopIe. We’II start in one hour. | 这将是一份很长的任务报告,孩子们 我们一个小时后开始 |
[42:44] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[42:45] | Oh, by the way, CoIoneI, … | 哦,对了,上校 |
[42:48] | with interest, you owe me 539 doIIars and 50 cents. | 包含利息 你一共欠我539块5毛 |
[42:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |