时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Begin cryo-reversal. | 开始解除冷冻 |
[00:31] | Beginning reversal. | 正在解冻 |
[00:53] | Chamber opening. | 冷箱正在打开 |
[01:06] | It’s OK, Colonel O’Neill. You’re in the SGC. | 很好,欧尼尔上校 你现在在星门指挥部 |
[01:11] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好转的 |
[01:13] | No, don’t try to speak, Colonel. Give it some time. | 不,先别说话,上校 休息一会儿 |
[01:16] | Welcome back to the land of the living, Colonel. | 欢迎回到生命大陆,上校 |
[01:19] | I’m Major General Trofsky. This is Dr Raully. | 我是乔弗斯基少将,她是拉莉博士 |
[01:22] | Maybe we can try to answer some of the questions | 也许我们可以回答一些 |
[01:25] | that are weighing on your mind. | 你正在思考的问题 |
[01:27] | First of all… | 首先 |
[01:28] | I regret to inform you that everyone on your team, … | 我很遗憾地告诉你,你的组员 |
[01:32] | Dr Daniel Jackson, Captain Samantha Carter… | 丹尼尔杰克森博士,萨曼莎 卡特上尉 |
[01:35] | and a Jaffa named Teal’c, … | 和一个叫提亚克的贾法, |
[01:38] | are all deceased. | 都死了 |
[01:41] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上, |
[01:42] | I imagine everyone you ever knew is probably gone now. | 我想所有你认识的人现在都已经死了 |
[01:46] | You see, Colonel, … | 你看,上校, |
[01:48] | the year is now2077. | 现在是2077年 |
[02:56] | Stargate.SG1-s02e22.Out.of.Mind | |
[03:19] | How are you feeling, Colonel? | 你感觉怎么样,上校? |
[03:25] | A bit confused. | 有一点困惑 |
[03:27] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[03:28] | You’ve been in cryogenic hibernation for almost 79 years. | 你已经被低温冷冻了79年 |
[03:36] | How? | 怎么回事? |
[03:37] | That’s a good question. We were hoping you could tell us. | 这是个好问题,希望你能告诉我们 |
[03:44] | You were sent back through the Stargate already frozen. | 你通过星际之门被送回,那时你就被冰冻了 |
[03:48] | We guess by some advanced culture. | 我们猜测是某个先进文明 |
[03:51] | Your CO at the time, General Hammond, and a Dr Fraiser… | 你们那个时候的中央办公室 哈蒙德将军,以及弗雷泽医生 |
[03:55] | felt that to thaw you without the proper technology | 认为用不合适的技术来解冻你 |
[03:58] | would probably kill you. | 会害死你 |
[03:59] | They put you in a deep freeze until the technology was developed… | 他们将你冷冻起来,直到出现新技术 |
[04:03] | to safely revive you. | 使你安全的苏醒 |
[04:07] | Do you have any idea what happened to you? | 上校,你还记得发生了什么事吗? |
[04:12] | No, ma’am. | 不,呃 |
[04:19] | General… | 将军 |
[04:22] | I’d prefer not to answer any more questions. | 我不想回答任何问题了 |
[04:28] | Walk around a little and get my bearings. | 我想四处走一走,找到我的方向 |
[04:32] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[04:34] | Good idea, actually. | 好主意,事实上 |
[04:36] | I’d be happy to show you the rest of the facility. | 我很高兴给你展示这里其它的设施 |
[04:40] | You can disconnect him from these machines | 你能让他离开 |
[04:43] | for a limited time, can’t you? | 这些机器一会,对吧,博士? |
[04:45] | For an hour or so. But he needs the ramenic infusion… | 一个小时左右 但他需要输液 |
[04:48] | for his tissues to recover. | 使他的身体组织恢复 |
[04:49] | I’ll have him back in less than an hour. | 我会在一个小时内带他回来 |
[04:56] | SG-14. Debriefing in five minutes. | SG-14 在五分钟内报告 |
[04:59] | Level six. | 在六层 |
[05:01] | Has it changed much? | 这里变化大吗? |
[05:04] | There’s no place like home, sir. | 这里一点都不像家,长官 |
[05:12] | How many SG teams are there now, sir? | 这里现在有多少SG小组,长官? |
[05:14] | 28 here on Earth. Another 10 occupying off-world colonies. | 28个在地球这里,另外还有10个在外太空殖民地 |
[05:19] | So we finally did that, huh? | 那我们最终还是那样做了,哈? |
[05:22] | Populated other planets? | 移民到其它行星? |
[05:24] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[05:27] | General… | 将军 |
[05:30] | What happened to my team? | 我的小组发生了什么事? |
[05:32] | They didn’t make it. | 他们没有及时抵达 |
[05:33] | I got that. They didn’t make it back through the gate? | 我知道 他们没有及时通过那扇门回来? |
[05:37] | Didn’t survive the thawing process? What? | 还是没有幸免于解冻过程? 是哪一个? |
[05:40] | Their bodies were sent back, but they were already dead. | 他们的身体都被送回来了,但他们已经死了 |
[05:46] | I’m sorry, Colonel. It was a long time ago. | 很抱歉,上校,这是很久以前的事了 |
[05:51] | Maybe for you. | 也许只是对你来说 |
[06:13] | So, Colonel… | 那么,上校 |
[06:15] | Do you have any recollection of what happened on your last mission? | 你还记得最后一次任务发生了什么事吗? |
[06:22] | I wish I did, sir. | 我希望我记得,长官 |
[06:26] | I remember Intel suggested the planet | 我记得当时认为 |
[06:29] | we were going to was ruled by a Goa’uld. | 我们要去的那个行星是由一个勾阿呜统治的 |
[06:35] | But I don’t remember anything after we stepped through that gate. | 但我不记得我们走过那扇门后发生的所有事情 |
[06:39] | Is there any reason why the Goa’uld… | 为什么勾阿呜 |
[06:41] | would have saved your life and sent you back? | 会救你并把你送回来? |
[06:45] | It’s certainly not their MO. | 显然不是他们做的 |
[06:50] | We feel whoever did help you | 我们认为救你的人 |
[06:51] | was able to beat back the Goa’uld in order to do so. | 有能力打败勾阿呜 |
[06:55] | We’d love to know who could do that. | 我们很想知道谁能那样做 |
[06:59] | – So would l, sir. – We have a new technology… | – 我也是,长官 – 我们有一项新技术 |
[07:02] | that might help you remember. | 那可以帮助你回忆 |
[07:05] | We’d like to give it a try if you feel up to it. | 如果你愿意的话,我们就试一次 |
[07:08] | SG-22, prepare for embarkation. | SG-22,准备启程 |
[07:16] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | We’d like to get started right away. | 我们想马上就开始 |
[07:22] | Our outpost planets are at war with the Goa’uld and, uh… | 我们的前方行星正在跟勾阿呜打仗 |
[07:26] | frankly, we’re losing. | 坦白地说,我们节节败退 |
[07:30] | I’m hoping whoever helped you 79 years ago… | 我希望79年前帮过你的人 |
[07:33] | can help us now. | 现在能帮帮我们 |
[07:41] | The technology was a gift from the Tok’ra. | 这项技术是托克拉赠送的 |
[07:45] | We’re still friends with them, huh? | 我们和他们还是好朋友,哈? |
[07:48] | Oh, yes. It’s been quite a beneficial alliance. | 哦,是的 这是一个很有利的联盟 |
[07:51] | Just not much help in the outpost colonies, I take it? | 只是不能帮到前方的行星,我猜? |
[07:54] | No. | 是的 |
[07:56] | – Ow! God! What is that? – It’s OK, Colonel. | – 噢!老天!那是什么? – 好了,上校 |
[07:59] | It’s in. That’s all the pain you’ll feel. | 它在里面,那是你会感觉到的全部痛楚 |
[08:02] | What a shame. | 真糟糕! |
[08:15] | As the Tok’ra explain it, | 就像托克拉解释的, |
[08:16] | this stimulates the memory centres of your mind… | 它会刺激你的记忆中心 |
[08:19] | and then amplifies it. Sort of like a capacitor for thoughts. | 然后放大它 有几分类似电容器 |
[08:24] | When it’s hooked up to this device, … | 当它连上这个设备后 |
[08:26] | it projects what the mind is seeing holographically. | 它将你的记忆投射成画面 |
[08:29] | – Beautiful. – Now all you do is focus your thoughts… | – 很好 – 现在你只需集中思想 |
[08:33] | and guide the right memories to the surface. | 指导正确的记忆到表面上 |
[08:36] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做? |
[08:38] | We’ll lead you through it. | 我们会指导你通过它, |
[08:40] | It’s kind of like a hi-tech version of hypnosis. | 它就像高技术的催眠 |
[08:43] | We’ve introduced a light sedative through those tubes. | 我们会通过那些管道注射微量的镇静剂 |
[08:47] | You should be feeling the effects by now. | 你现在应该感觉到效果了 |
[08:51] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[08:53] | Great. Let’s get going. | 很好,让我们开始吧 |
[08:56] | Start by concentrating on | 首先集中精神 |
[08:57] | what race you can think of from your travels… | 回忆你在旅行中遇到的种族 |
[09:00] | that might have the technology to defeat the Goa’uld… | 他们可能拥有能打败勾阿呜的技术 |
[09:03] | and cryogenically suspend you. | 在关键地方暂停 |
[09:07] | – The Nox did. – OK. The Nox. | – 是诺克司 – 好,诺克司 |
[09:10] | Were they medically advanced? | 他们的医学很发达吗? |
[09:15] | They could revive their dead. | 他们能起死回生 |
[09:39] | – They could make themselves invisible? – Not just themselves. | – 他们能让自己隐身? – 不止是自己 |
[09:46] | Before you go, O’Neill, there is something we would have you see. | 在你走之前,欧尼尔 我们要给你看些东西 |
[10:08] | Fear not. | 不要害怕 |
[10:17] | Colonel O’Neill, was it the Nox who sent you here? | 欧尼尔上校,是诺克司把你送到这里来的吗? |
[10:22] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[10:24] | They have the technology to make themselves invisible. | 他们拥有让自己隐身的技术 |
[10:27] | It could be a very powerful weapon against the Goa’uld. | 这可能是对付勾阿呜有力武器 |
[10:31] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[10:34] | But they’d never use it in that manner. | 但他们没有想过那样使用 |
[10:39] | The Nox wouldn’t even fight in self-defence. | 诺克司即使在自卫中也不会打仗 |
[10:46] | Can you think of anyone else who could have defeated the Goa’uld? | 你能想起其他能打败勾阿呜的种族吗? |
[10:49] | The Asgard. | 仙宫 |
[11:01] | Oh, my! | 噢,啊呀! |
[11:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, I think this isThor’s chariot. | 女士们,先生们,我想这就是雷神战车 |
[11:09] | An Asgard mother ship. | 这是一艘仙宫的母舰 |
[11:11] | I’ve heard them described in Jaffa legend. | 我曾听他们在贾法的传说中描述过 |
[11:37] | Aagh! | 啊! |
[12:03] | You’re the Asgard – Thor’s race. Right? | 你们是仙宫,雷神的种族,对吗? |
[12:06] | – You have heard of us? – Nothing but good things. | – 你听说过我们? – 这没什么 |
[12:09] | We have studied your race closely. | 我们曾仔细研究过你们这个种族 |
[12:16] | – What did you learn? – That your species has great potential. | – 你们知道什么? – 你的种族有很大的潜力 |
[12:23] | Great potential… | 很大的潜力 |
[12:26] | That’s good. | 听起来不错. |
[12:28] | Understand this. | 要明白一点. |
[12:29] | There was once an alliance of four great races in the galaxy. | 这个银河系中 曾经有4个伟大的种族的组成了一个联盟. |
[12:34] | The Asgard. | 仙宫 |
[12:35] | – The Nox. – Met them. | – 诺克司 – 见过 |
[12:38] | – The Furlings. – Don’t know them. | – 弗林人 – 没听过. |
[12:42] | And the ancients, … | 以及古人 |
[12:44] | the builders of the Stargates. | 星际之门的建造者 |
[12:46] | That’s a pretty heady group. | 真是令人激动的组合 |
[12:49] | Your race has much to prove before we may interact on that level. | 在在我们在那个水平上平等相处之前 你们的种族还有很多事要做. |
[12:55] | Uh… | 啊… |
[13:00] | Uh… | 啊… |
[13:03] | Look… | 看 |
[13:08] | You all seem to be quitewonderful… | 你们看起来都是很完美的 |
[13:15] | people. | 人. |
[13:20] | You folks should understand… | 但是你和你的人得明白 |
[13:25] | that we’re out there now. | 我们已经离开了那里. |
[13:29] | We might not be ready for a lot of this stuff… | 而且我们也没准备好接受这么多本领 |
[13:32] | but we’re doing the best we can. | 但我们永远会尽我们的全力去做好每一件事情. |
[13:52] | You have already taken the first steps | 你们已经迈出了第一步 |
[13:54] | towards becoming the fifth race. | 成为第五个伟大的种族的第一步. |
[14:05] | They’re part of anan alliance. | 他们是联盟的一份子 |
[14:21] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[14:28] | I believe this room is some sort of meeting place | 我认为这间房子 |
[14:31] | where four alien races… | 有几分像四大种族的会议室 |
[14:32] | denoted by the symbols and distinctive writing | 通过墙壁上的符号和特别的笔迹 |
[14:35] | on the walls would gather. | 就可以看出来 |
[14:37] | “Possibly to share knowledge or discuss relations… | “可能是分享知识或讨论关系 |
[14:40] | like a United Nations of the stars. Catherine agrees. “ | 就像星球的联盟,凯瑟琳认可” |
[14:44] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[14:46] | I would have. | 我会认可的 |
[14:48] | This looks familiar. | 这看起来很熟悉 |
[14:50] | Touch it. | 摸摸它 |
[14:55] | Wow! | 哇! |
[15:07] | – It’s beautiful! – Daniel… | – 真漂亮! – 丹尼尔 |
[15:10] | Does this mean anything? | 这是什么意思? |
[15:12] | Well, if this was a mecca of sorts, an alien United Nations, … | 嗯,如果这是众人渴望去的地方,一个外族联盟 |
[15:17] | this has to mean something. | 这一定意味着什么事 |
[15:22] | – I know this. – Of course. High-school chemistry. | – 我知道 – 当然,高中化学 |
[15:25] | One proton, one electron… | 一个质子,一个电子 |
[15:28] | – Hydrogen. – Beryllium. | – 氢 – 铍 |
[15:31] | Sodium. | 钠 |
[15:32] | Silver. Iron. | 银,铁 |
[15:34] | Barium. Xenon. | 钡,氙 |
[15:37] | Of course! | 我明白了! |
[15:39] | How do you ensure universal communication? | 你们怎么确保宇宙间的交流? |
[15:43] | You reduce the method to the most basic elements… | 你们把方法简化到最基本的元素 |
[15:46] | common to everyone and everything in the universe. | 对宇宙中的每一个人,每一件事都很普通 |
[15:49] | Jack, this is a true universal language! | 杰克,这是真实的宇宙语言! |
[16:08] | – – He’s had enough for now. | 他现在已经够了 |
[16:11] | Let’s let him rest. | 让他休息吧 |
[16:15] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢你,上校 |
[16:18] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[16:24] | We’ll resume later. | 我们迟些再继续 |
[17:12] | It’s OK, Dr Jackson. You’re in the SGC. | 好了,杰克森博士,你现在在星门指挥部 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好转的 |
[17:23] | This one has naqahdah in her system, so keep her a little more dosed. | 这个人体内有那夸达 给她多一点剂量 |
[17:48] | It’s OK, Dr Carter. | 好了,卡特博士 |
[17:50] | You’re in the SGC. You’re gonna be fine. | 你现在在星门指挥部,你会好转的 |
[17:55] | – SG-1? – I’m afraid… | – SG-1? – 我恐怕 |
[17:57] | they didn’t make it, Captain. | 他们没有及时抵达,上尉 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:08] | There. How does that feel, Captain? | 你感觉怎么样,上尉? |
[18:11] | OK. | 很好 |
[18:12] | Agh! It hurts a little. Listen, is this really necessary? | 啊!有点痛,这真的有必要吗? |
[18:16] | It’s important that we know who would have the technology to do this. | 知道谁有这样的技术对我们很重要 |
[18:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:21] | Because anyone with that technology would be a very powerful ally… | 因为拥有那项技术的人会是强大的同盟者 |
[18:26] | – against Apophis. – Apophis? Isn’t he dead? | – 对付阿波菲斯 – 阿波菲斯? 他不是死了吗? |
[18:30] | Of course. We’re merely stimulating… | 当然,我们只是刺激 |
[18:32] | the part of your memory that involves fighting the Goa’uld. | 你与勾阿呜战斗的一部分记忆 |
[18:36] | It might help us in our current battles. | 这会在当前的战争中帮到我们 |
[18:38] | OK. Wellwe did fight the Goa’uld a lot. | 好的,我们的确与勾阿呜战斗多时 |
[18:42] | Tell me how you defeated Apophis. | 告诉我你们是怎么打败阿波菲斯的 |
[18:46] | We gated to what we thought was their home base, … | 我们以为我们进入了他们的基地 |
[18:49] | but we ended up on a Goa’uld mother ship. | 但我们其实只是上了一艘勾阿呜的母舰 |
[18:57] | A sarcophagus. | 是个石棺 |
[18:59] | Oh, great. More snake heads. | 噢,很好,好多蛇头 |
[19:03] | Teal’c, any idea which one’s in here? | 提亚克,知道谁在这里吗? |
[19:08] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[19:10] | – We’re not on a planet, are we? – That is correct. | – 我们不是在行星上,是吗? – 对 |
[19:17] | It appears we are aboard a Goa’uld transport vessel. | 看起来我们上了一艘勾阿呜的运输船 |
[19:20] | And that jolt was… | 前面的颠簸是 |
[19:22] | Hyper launch. | 发射 |
[20:17] | The shield generators are far below. | 防护罩发生器在下面很远的地方 |
[20:19] | There, in the very bowels of the ship. | 那儿,就在船的内部 |
[20:22] | We must climb down several decks, through the length of the ship. | 我们必须得爬过几个甲板,穿过船身 |
[20:27] | Then, taking our weapons, we must… | 然后用我们的武器,我们得 |
[21:18] | Our time is up. We have got to go. | 没时间了,我们马上走 |
[21:21] | Punch it. | 用力按它 |
[21:41] | Very impressive, Captain. The end of Apophis. | 印象深刻,上尉 阿波菲斯的终结 |
[21:45] | Well, the beginning of the end, yes. | 嗯,终结的开始,是的 |
[21:47] | His forces were so weakened that another Goa’uld got him. | 他的力量很弱以致另一个勾阿呜取代了他 |
[21:51] | So if it wasn’t Apophis, what other Goa’uld could it be? | 如果不是阿波菲斯,那会是其他的勾阿呜吗? |
[21:54] | Well, there seems to be a lot of them. Sokar… | 嗯,看起来他们有很多人 索卡尔 |
[21:59] | People of the Tauri. | 塔瑞的人们 |
[22:02] | You have taken what is mine. | 你们拿走了本属于我的东西 |
[22:06] | For this, you will be destroyed. | 因为这个,你们会被消灭 |
[22:12] | Heru-Ur… | 赫鲁厄 |
[22:19] | You dare challenge me? | 你敢挑战我? |
[22:24] | I was thinking about it. | 我正在想 |
[22:32] | You’ll pay for this insolence! | 你会为你的傲慢付出代价! |
[22:35] | And then, of course, there’s Hathor. | 然后,当然,还有哈索 |
[22:38] | She almost succeeded in doing some pretty big damage. | 她几乎成功的完成了大伤害 |
[22:41] | We must praise you and give to you a great honour. | 我们必须赞扬你,并给你最高的荣誉 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I’m sure that’d be just great. But not right… | 是的,我肯定那不错,但是不正确 |
[23:28] | Do not worry yourself. | 别担心你自己 |
[23:30] | You will enjoy the rich rewards that come with what we are giving you. | 你会享受到我给予你的丰富回报 |
[23:35] | You will cherish the good health and long life… | 你会珍爱那美好健康的漫长生命 |
[23:38] | that goes with being… | 伴随着 |
[23:44] | Hathor’s first new Jaffa. | 哈索的第一个新贾法 |
[24:00] | We demand that the woman you call Carter… | 我们命令把那个叫卡特的女人 |
[24:02] | be brought before us so we may gain retribution. | 带到我面前来,那样我就可以获得赔偿 |
[24:05] | Captain Carter does deserve to be punished, my queen. | 卡特上尉的确应该受到惩罚,我的女王 |
[24:09] | But she does not know what she is doing. I beg of you to show mercy. | 但她真的不知道她做了些什么 我乞求你的宽恕 |
[24:15] | She deserves no mercy from us. | 她不值得我宽恕 |
[24:18] | She will make amends with her death. | 她将会用死来赔偿 |
[24:27] | I don’t think so. | 我不那样认为 |
[24:35] | You have failed us, our love. | 你已经让我失败了一次,我的爱人 |
[24:37] | You will not fail us again. | 你不会再使我失败 |
[24:57] | No! | 不! |
[25:06] | Get these airmen outta here! Daniel, let’s go! Move it! | 把飞行员带离这里! 丹尼尔,我们走!快走! |
[25:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[25:17] | Nothing. I just | 没什么,我只是 |
[25:18] | I really need to know exactly what happened to my friends. | 我真的想确切知道我的朋友发生了什么事 |
[25:22] | As I said, they were sent back through the gate. | 就像我说的 他们通过那扇门被送回来 |
[25:26] | They were already dead. That’s all I know. | 他们已经死了 这是我知道的一切 |
[25:28] | What about General Hammond? | 哈蒙德将军怎么样了? |
[25:30] | I’m happy to report he lived to a ripe old age of 93. | 我很高兴的告诉你,他活到了93岁 |
[25:35] | So everyone I ever knew basically is gone? | 那么我认识的人基本上都死了? |
[25:39] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[25:52] | It’s OK, it’s OK. You’re in the SGC, Teal’c. | 好了,好了 你现在在星门指挥部,提亚克 |
[25:59] | Good to have you back, Teal’c. | 真高兴你没事,提亚克 |
[26:01] | General Hammond… | 哈蒙德将军 |
[26:04] | Easy, easy. | 放松点,放松点 |
[26:08] | Where are the rest of SG-1? | SG-1的其他人在哪里? |
[26:10] | Good question. We were hoping you could tell us. | 好问题,我希望你能告诉我们 |
[26:27] | When you didn’t return, we sent SG teams 3 and 7 after you. | 你们没有回来的时候 我们派出SG3和SG7去找你们 |
[26:31] | They found you lying next to the Stargate. | 他们发现你躺在星际之门边 |
[26:34] | There was no trace of Colonel O’Neill, Captain Carter or Dr Jackson. | 欧尼尔上校,卡特上尉和杰克森博士踪迹全无 |
[26:39] | We assume they were captured. | 我们觉得他们被抓住了 |
[26:42] | – You have no memory of this, Teal’c? – I do. | – 你一点都不记得了,提亚克? – 我记得 |
[26:45] | It was a mixture of Horus and serpent guards. | 那是太阳神和毒蛇警卫的联合 |
[26:49] | A very unusual combination. | 一个非同寻常的联合 |
[26:51] | Serving what Goa’uld? | 为哪些勾阿呜效力? |
[26:54] | That I do not know. | 那个我不知道 |
[26:57] | General Hammond… | 哈蒙德将军 |
[26:59] | I will return to the planet immediately to search for the answers. | 我要马上回到那颗行星上去找答案 |
[27:03] | I can’t let you do that, Teal’c. | 我不会让你那样做的,提亚克 |
[27:09] | General Hammond, … | 哈蒙德将军 |
[27:11] | I will not remain idle | 当我的朋友在那颗行星上有危险的时候 |
[27:12] | while my friends may be in danger on this planet. | 我不会坐视不理的 |
[27:16] | Teal’c, you’ve been unconscious for three weeks. | 提亚克,你已经昏迷了三个星期 |
[27:20] | That is not possible. | 那不可能 |
[27:23] | My symbiote would have awakened me | 我的共生体会在三个星期之前 |
[27:24] | long before the period of three weeks. | 叫醒我的 |
[27:27] | You were barely alive, Teal’c. With substantial internal injury. | 你几乎不能活下来,提亚克 因为很重的内伤 |
[27:33] | Dr Fraiser spent most of the three weeks at your side. | 弗雷泽医生,这三个星期里在你这边花了大量时间 |
[27:37] | I’m convinced it was her refusal to give up that kept you alive. | 我深信是她拒绝放弃才使你活过来的 |
[27:43] | I am in your debt, Dr Fraiser. | 我亏欠你,弗雷泽医生 |
[27:48] | General HammondPermit me to return to this planet | 哈蒙德将军批准我回那颗行星 |
[27:51] | to search out my friends. | 去找出我的朋友 |
[27:54] | If their bodies were not found by my side, then they are prisoners. | 如果他们不在我这边,他们就一定成了囚犯 |
[27:58] | If they are, they’re long gone from that planet. | 如果他们在我这边,他们也可能远离那颗行星了 |
[28:01] | We sent out UAVs, balloons… | 我们派出了无人机,气球 |
[28:03] | Our best rescue teams found nothing but scorched earth. | 我们最好的救援组什么也没有找到 |
[28:07] | There was no trace of them. | 他们失踪了 |
[28:09] | They could be moved to any Goa’uld stronghold. | 他们可能被送到任何一个勾阿呜要塞 |
[28:13] | You’d be searching for a needle in a very large haystack. | 你去找无异于大海捞针 |
[28:18] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[28:20] | But I must try. | 但我一定要试试 |
[28:23] | Teal’c, I understand | 提亚克,我明白 |
[28:24] | your desire to do something anything for SG-1. | 你想为SG-1做些事情 |
[28:27] | I feel the same way. But I cannot expend any more resources on this. | 我也有同感,但我不能再在这上面消耗资源 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry. Request denied. | 我很抱歉,我只能拒绝你的请求 |
[28:37] | If the people of the Tauri have given up hope on SG-1, | 如果塔瑞的人们放弃对SG-1的希望 |
[28:42] | then it is with great regret | 那么非常遗憾 |
[28:44] | that I must leave this world and return to my people. | 我得离开这个世界,回到我的人们中去 |
[28:48] | You mean you wanna leave the SGC? | 你的意思是你要离开星门指挥部? |
[28:50] | That is correct. | 对 |
[28:54] | I can’t let you do that, Teal’c. I won’t let you do it. | 我不会让你那样做的,提亚克 我不会让你那样做 |
[29:00] | General Hammond… | 哈蒙德将军 |
[29:07] | I hereby respectfully inform you… | 我在此尊重地告诉你 |
[29:10] | that I must take my leave of the SGC. | 我必须得离开星门指挥部 |
[29:15] | Therefore I am no longer under your command. | 那样我就不再需要听你的命令 |
[29:22] | I can’t allow you to do that. | 我不允许你那样做 |
[29:24] | You represent too great a security risk. | 你这样会成为一个危险分子 |
[29:27] | General Hammond, … | 哈蒙德将军 |
[29:29] | I would die before divulging any information concerning this world. | 我死也不会泄露有关这个世界的任何信息 |
[29:34] | I believe you know that. | 我相信你了解 |
[29:39] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[29:43] | I will depart in one hour. | 我会在一个小时内启程 |
[30:02] | Tel mak, kree. Meg tal, ah. | (乔夫斯基) 泰欧 玛克, 可里. 梅葛 塔, 啊. |
[30:06] | Rok, kree nol. Meg tal! | 洛克, 可里 喏. 梅葛 塔! |
[31:05] | Chevron four engaged. | 象形文字 4号 编码 |
[31:10] | Ten hut! | 立正! |
[31:14] | Chevron five engaged. | 象形文字 5号 编码 |
[31:19] | Teal’c, you will be missed. | 提亚克,我们会想念你 |
[31:22] | I have learned much from you, General Hammond. | 我从你那里学到很多,哈蒙德将军 |
[31:25] | For that I thank you. | 因此我很感激你 |
[31:28] | Chevron six engaged. | 象形文字 6号 编码 |
[31:31] | I’ve learned a lot from you too, Teal’c. So we’re even on that count. | 我也从你身上学到很多,提亚克 所以我们互不相欠 |
[31:37] | – Chevron seven locked. – Take care of yourself. | – 象形文字 7号 锁定 – 照顾好自己 |
[32:14] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[35:49] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[35:51] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[36:00] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[36:08] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[36:21] | Get outta there! | 离开那里! |
[36:27] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[36:31] | It goes right through his shoulder into the concrete. | 这东西正好穿过他的肩 |
[36:35] | – Whoa! – Yeah. | – 哇! – 耶 |
[36:37] | These things have a nasty habit of going off… | 这些东西有种令人厌恶的习性 |
[36:40] | when you least expect it. Try not to think too much. | 会在你根本不期待的时候到来 试试不要想太多 |
[36:43] | – They said- They’re Goa’uld, Carter. | – 他们说- 他们是勾阿呜,卡特 |
[36:46] | Daniel? Teal’c? | 丹尼尔? 提亚克? |
[36:47] | Don’t know yet. Think you can walk? | 暂时还不知道,你能走吗? |
[36:57] | The drugs must have prevented me from sensing the naqahdah. | 这些药物一定阻止了我去感觉那夸达 |
[37:04] | Trade clothes with that guy. | 换上那家伙的衣服 |
[37:18] | Sure looks like the SGC. | 这里看起来的确像星门指挥部 |
[37:29] | – This looks just like- Don’t think about it. | – 这看起来像- 别想它了 |
[37:31] | You’ll set that thing off. | 你会让那些东西远离 |
[37:51] | Can’t we take these things off? | 我们不能拿掉这些东西吗? |
[37:55] | I don’t know. You tell me. Mine’s in pretty deep. | 我不知道,你告诉我 我的插得很深 |
[37:58] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的,你是对的 |
[38:00] | Pulling them out might cause some pretty nasty collateral damage. | 拉出它们可能会导致一些附带损害 |
[38:05] | And we don’t want that. | 我们可不想那样 |
[38:30] | What the hell? | 到底在哪边? |
[38:34] | Daniel. Daniel! | 丹尼尔. 丹尼尔! |
[38:41] | – I don’t understand. They said- They’re Goa’uld. | – 我不明白,他们说- 他们是勾阿呜 |
[38:43] | What year is it? | 现在是公元多少年? |
[38:45] | 1999, more than likely. | 1999,更可能 |
[38:47] | So this is all a hoax? | 那这一切都是骗局? |
[38:49] | Big hoax. I’d say so. | 大骗局,我会这样说 |
[38:53] | – I have more questions, but that can wait. – Yeah. | – 我有很多问题,但不能再等了 – 是的 |
[39:14] | Damn cost-cutter. | 缺一个切割机 |
[39:16] | This facade is obviously part of a bigger Goa’uld facility. | 这外观明显是勾阿呜设备的一部分 |
[39:21] | Complete with Horus and serpent guards. | 连同太阳神和毒蛇警卫 |
[39:25] | What? Horus and serpent? That’s kind of an odd alliance, isn’t it? | 什么?太阳神和毒蛇? 这真是一个奇怪的联合,不是吗? |
[39:39] | I’ve never seen this place so deserted. | 我从来没见过这个地方没人看守 |
[39:41] | I guess they figure they don’t need to keep up the act | 我猜他们认为无需警戒, |
[39:44] | if we’re unconscious. | 如果我们都昏迷着 |
[39:46] | It’s fake. | 这是伪装 |
[39:55] | Who spent enough time on the base | 谁会在基地里花这么多时间 |
[39:57] | to be able to reproduce it in this kind of detail? | 以致能在细节上重造? |
[40:02] | You don’t think Apophis… | 你不会认为是阿波菲斯 |
[40:03] | Silence! | 安静! |
[40:08] | Oh, I was so hoping never to see you again. | 噢,我多么希望再也看不到你 |
[40:22] | We have indeed… | 我们真的 |
[40:24] | missed you, our beloved. | 很想念你,我们的爱人 |
[40:26] | Daniel, don’t let her breathe on you. | 丹尼尔,别让她对你呼气 |
[40:28] | Do you think we would go to these lengths… | 你觉得我们是不是该去那些船舱 |
[40:31] | if you were not already immune to that organism? | 如果你还没有对那些有机体免疫? |
[40:37] | Do you like our guards? | 你喜欢我们的警卫吗? |
[40:41] | We managed to lure them from the remote outposts of our enemies. | 我们设法在敌人遥远的前哨引诱他们 |
[40:51] | We are quietly building our forces… | 我们静悄悄地建立起自己的力量 |
[40:53] | before the System Lords even know that we are alive. | 在系统统治者知道我们还活着之前 |
[40:56] | But doing so is difficult when we have to operate… | 但是做这些很困难,当我们只能使用 |
[40:59] | with limited knowledge of the state of the Empire. | 帝国的有限知识 |
[41:04] | Let me take a guess. It’s just a wild guess. | 让我猜猜,只是乱猜 |
[41:07] | But that’s where we come in, right? | 但那是我们进来的地方,对吗? |
[41:10] | We know more than you do. | 我们比你知道的多 |
[41:13] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[41:15] | We are prepared to offer you a life of luxury… | 我们准备让你们过着奢侈的生活 |
[41:18] | as servants in our royal court, for sharing information. | 作为我们王室的仆人,只是为了分享知识 |
[41:24] | Deny us… | 拒绝我们 |
[41:26] | and you will not enjoy the alternative. | 你们就不会再有其它选择 |
[41:32] | You know, … | 你知道 |
[41:34] | you really should do something about the breath. | 你真的该改变一下你的气味了 |
[41:39] | How do we contact the Asgard so that we might align with their forces? | 怎样才能联系到仙宫人? 那样我们也许可以跟他们的力量结盟 |
[41:44] | Try Roswell. | 试试罗斯威尔 |
[41:47] | A little place in New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州的一个小地方 |
[41:55] | What is the sequence of numbers… | 序列号是什么? |
[41:58] | necessary to open the barricade protecting your Stargate? | 用来打开你们星际之门防护罩的序列号? |
[42:07] | If you will not give us the information we desire, … | 如果你们不给我们想要的信息 |
[42:10] | we do have another means of retrieving it. | 我们也有其它方法弄到 |
[42:21] | An opportunity has presented itself… | 一个机会摆在你们面前 |
[42:25] | at a most… | 在一个非常 |
[42:27] | fortuitous time. | 幸运的时刻 |
[42:35] | – – Our friend here… | 这是我们的朋友 |
[42:38] | is ready for a host. | 已经为宿主准备好了 |
[42:44] | Tell us… | 告诉我们 |
[42:46] | Which one of you shall it be? | 你们中哪一个先来? |