时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”. : | “星际之门SG-1″前集回顾 |
[00:13] | First of all, I regret to inform you that everyone on your team… | 首先,我遗憾的通知你 你队伍中的其他人 |
[00:17] | are all deceased. | 已经全部死亡. |
[00:19] | The year is now… 2077. | 现在是 2077年. |
[00:25] | It’s OK, Dr Carter. | 没事了,卡特博士. |
[00:27] | You’re in the SGC. You’re gonna be fine. | 你现在在星门指挥部. 你将会很好. |
[00:30] | It’s OK, Dr Jackson. You’re in the SGC. You’re gonna be fine. | 没事了,杰克森博士. 你现在在星门指挥部. 你将会很好. |
[00:35] | – Where are the rest of SG-1? We were hoping you could tell us. | – SG-1在什么地方休息? – 我希望你能告诉我们. |
[00:38] | I’ll return to search for the answers. | 我将回去搜索答案. |
[00:41] | I can’t let you do that, Teal’c. | 我不能让你这样做, 提亚克. |
[00:43] | If they’re prisoners, they’re long gone from that planet. | 如果他们是战俘, 他们已经从那个星球离开了很长时间了. |
[00:47] | They could be moved to any Goa’uld stronghold. | 他们可能被移动到 另外的勾阿呜据点中. |
[00:51] | Do you have any recollection of what happened on your last mission? | 你能回忆起在你的 最后一次任务中发生了什么? |
[00:55] | We have a new technology that might help you remember. | 我们有一个新技术 能帮助你恢复记忆. |
[00:58] | – God! What is that? – It’s OK, Colonel. It’s in. | – 天呀!那是什么? – 没有事,上校.他在里面. |
[01:01] | It’s kind of like a hi-tech version of hypnosis. | 这有点像 催眠术的高科技版本. |
[01:08] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗? |
[01:10] | It’s important that we know who would have the technology to do this. | 我们知道谁有技术去 做这些事非常重要. |
[01:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:14] | Tel mak, kree. Meg tal, ah. | 泰欧 玛克, 可里. 梅葛 塔, 啊. |
[01:17] | Rok, kree nol. Meg tal! | 洛克, 可里 喏. 梅葛 塔! |
[01:19] | I hereby respectfully inform you… | 我因此尊敬的通知你 |
[01:22] | that I must take my leave of the SGC. | 你必须让我离开星门指挥部. |
[01:27] | Therefore I am no longer under your command. | 所以我不再接受您的指挥了. |
[01:50] | Who spent enough time in the base | 谁会花费那么多的时间 |
[01:52] | to be able to reproduce it in this kind of detail? | 让这里和基地的细节如此相似? |
[01:54] | Silence! | (扭曲的声音) 安静! |
[01:56] | We are building our forces | 在系统统治者知道我们还活着前, |
[01:58] | before the System Lords know that we are alive. | 我们必须建立自己的武装力量. |
[02:01] | But doing so is difficult when we have to operate… | 但是这样做是非常困难的, 尤其是当我们在对帝国 |
[02:03] | with limited knowledge of the state of the Empire. | 的状态了解有限的情况下操作. |
[02:06] | Let me take a guess. It’s just a wild guess. | 让我猜一下. 只是瞎猜而已. |
[02:08] | But that’s where we come in? | 但是我们这是到了什么地方? |
[02:13] | Our friend here is ready for a host. | 我们的朋友已经准备好寄宿. |
[02:18] | Tell us… | 告诉我们 |
[02:20] | Which one of you shall it be? | 你们哪一个先来? |
[02:26] | And now, the conclusion. | 现在 |
[02:38] | Welcome back, Colonel Makepeace. | 欢迎回来,梅克皮斯上校. |
[02:40] | Debriefing is scheduled at 1430 hours. | 任务报告计划在14:30举行. |
[02:46] | Make a hole! | 让开! |
[02:48] | – I need to find General Hammond! – He’s in his office. | – 我需要找到哈蒙德将军! – 他在办公室. |
[02:52] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[02:57] | We need support for three new teams. | 我们需要三个新队的支持. |
[02:59] | – It’s a big galaxy out there, Major. – Sir! | – 这外面是个广阔的银河, 少校. – 长官! |
[03:04] | Colonel Makepeace, I’m sure you remember Major Davis. | 梅克皮斯上校, 我相信 你记得少校 戴维斯. |
[03:07] | Yes, sir. I apologise. | 是的, 长官. 我道歉. |
[03:09] | When scouting 2-5-4, | 当在2-5-4侦查的时候, |
[03:11] | we came across several members of the Tok’ra. | 我们遇见了 几个托克拉的成员. |
[03:13] | They told us the location of SG-1. | 他们告诉我SG-1的位置. |
[03:15] | – Where are they? – They’ve been taken prisoner, sir. | – 他们在那里? – 他们被俘了, 长官. |
[03:18] | By Hathor. | 被哈索. |
[04:18] | Stargate.SG1-s03e01.Into.the.Fire | |
[04:26] | Why do I feel I’m looking at blueprints of my own base? | 为什么我觉得我在看 我们基地的蓝图? |
[04:30] | In a way, you are, sir. | 在某种程度上, 你是对的, 长官. |
[04:32] | The entire section of the facility is a mock-up of the SGC. | 这个实验室的整个部分 伪装成星门指挥部. |
[04:36] | It’s damn peculiar. | 该死的. |
[04:38] | Unlike Cheyenne Mountain, | 和夏延山不一样, |
[04:40] | the Tok’ra say the base’s exterior is unguarded. | 托克拉说基地的外部没有守卫. |
[04:43] | We shouldn’t face any resistance until we’re inside. | 我们不会遇见任何抵抗 在我们进入之前. |
[04:46] | Even then, it’ll be light. | 尽管这样, 他们的人手还是不足. |
[04:48] | Can we trust them? The Tok’ra? | 我们能相信他们吗? 托克拉? |
[04:51] | Their operative took a big risk just to get us this information. | 他们的内线冒着很大的风险给我们传递消息. |
[04:55] | I think so. | 我认为可以信任他们. |
[04:56] | If they have someone on the inside, why can’t they do something? | 如果他们有任何人在里面, 为什么他们不做些什么? |
[05:00] | They did do something, Major. | 他们做了一些事, 少校. |
[05:02] | – You have the coordinates? – Yes, sir. We’re ready to go. | – 你有坐标吗? – 是的, 长官. 我们准备出发了. |
[05:05] | And you will, but not alone. | 你们会出发的, 但并不是孤军奋战. |
[05:07] | Sergeant, I’d like you to get me the President on the phone. | 军士, 给我接通总统的电话. |
[05:11] | I want every available SG team | 我要每一个可动用的SG队伍 |
[05:13] | ready in the gate room within two hours. | 在两小时内在星门室里集结完毕. |
[05:16] | Do you intend to commit the resources of this entire command? | 你想要调动整个指挥部的资源吗? |
[05:19] | I only wish we could. | 我希望我能. |
[05:21] | Half of our teams are off-world now on other missions. | 我们有一半的的队伍不在. |
[05:24] | General, that’s not my point. | 将军, 那不是我的意思. |
[05:28] | SG-1 is a valuable asset, but they’re still just one team. | SG-1是一个重要的资产, 但是他们仍然只是一个小队. |
[05:36] | Major, you’ve got a lot to learn about how we do things around here. | 少校, 你应该学习我们 怎么在这里做事. |
[05:40] | – I have the President for you, sir. – Let’s get the job done. | – 我已经接通了总统, 长官. – 让我们继续工作. |
[05:52] | We have MALP telemetry. | (广播) 我们有遥感勘测仪遥感勘测. |
[05:54] | Tactical is go. Environmental is go. | 战术准备完毕. 环境监测准备完毕. |
[05:56] | You’ve all been briefed on the mission… | 你们有梅克皮斯上校写的 |
[05:59] | by Colonel Makepeace. | 所有的任务简报. |
[06:03] | You know the enemy. | 你们知道敌人. |
[06:05] | You know the risks. | 你们知道这将危险. |
[06:10] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我试图说明的是 |
[06:12] | I would rather not order you to do this, … | 我宁愿不命令你们去做这些, |
[06:15] | so I would like all of those willing to attempt the rescue of SG-1… | 因此我希望这里所有 愿意去拯救SG-1的人 |
[06:21] | to take one step… | 向前一步 |
[06:27] | Very well. SG Units Three, Five, Six and Eleven, … | 好了. 第3, 5, 6 和 11 SG 小队. |
[06:32] | bring them home. | 把他们带回来. |
[06:35] | – Good luck, Colonel. – Yes, sir! | – 祝你好运, 上校. – 谢谢, 长官! |
[06:38] | All right, let’s go! Move out! | 好的, 出发! 出发! |
[07:06] | We ask you once more. | 我再问你们一次. |
[07:10] | Which one of you… | 你们之中哪一个人 |
[07:13] | shall be host… | 愿意做为宿主 |
[07:16] | to our new friend? | 成为我们的新朋友? |
[07:20] | – It has her eyes. – Silence! | – 它有和她一样的眼睛. – 安静! |
[07:25] | Shall it be… | 他将会是 |
[07:28] | our beloved? | 我的爱人? |
[07:32] | We could spend an eternity together. | 我们将永远在一起. |
[07:35] | Do you not remember… the joys that | 你不记得 |
[07:38] | we once shared in one another’s arms? | 我们从前在一起的事情了吗 |
[07:40] | I really try not to. | 事实上我尽力不去想. |
[07:45] | Shall it be the female, then? She who would challenge us. | 是女人吗? 她将向我们挑战. |
[07:54] | You have since been possessed by a Goa’uld, we sense. | 我们可以感觉到你被勾阿呜侵入过 . |
[07:59] | Perhaps once more? | 也许再来一次? |
[08:02] | – I’m not afraid. – You should be, my dear. | – 我不害怕. – 你应该的, 亲爱的. |
[08:05] | For the pain that a symbiote can inflict in its host… | 因为共生体侵入寄主时的痛苦 |
[08:09] | is unimaginable. | 是难以忍受的. |
[08:17] | It seems that our friend has chosen. | 好像我们的朋友已经选择好了. |
[08:21] | What, the grey doesn’t bother you? | 什么, 灰色不会影响你们? |
[08:27] | All right, fine. Let’s do it. | 好的, 很好. 让我们开始. |
[08:31] | Just… please… I beg of you… not in the back of the neck. | 刚才 求你 祈求你 不要在我的颈子后面. |
[08:36] | I’ve got some problems… | 我遇到了一些麻烦 |
[08:43] | Fool! | 愚蠢! |
[08:45] | – He would’ve hurt the symbiote. – Which you have done in his place! | – 他将伤害到共生体. – 你在他那里做了什么! |
[08:49] | Return it to the safety of the Jaffa! | 把它安全的带回贾法那! |
[08:52] | Take him somewhere where he can be properly restrained! | 带他到一个能适当受限制的地方! |
[09:08] | – All right, … hold the fort! – Yes, sir! | – 好的, 坚守岗位! – 是, 长官! |
[09:18] | – What have you got? – Picking up EM one click away, sir. | – 你们得到了什么? – 接收到一个电磁信号闪过, 长官. |
[09:22] | Probably power generation. | 大概是发电设备. |
[09:23] | No sign of SG-1’s IFF or radio chatter. | 没有SG-1的敌我识别信号或无线信号标记 |
[09:26] | Roger that. | 明白了. |
[10:23] | Bra’tac? | 布瑞泰克? |
[10:25] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[10:28] | You grant… a dying old man’s wish. | 你实现了 一个垂死老人的希望. |
[10:31] | Do not speak of such things. | 不要这么说. |
[11:03] | Who has done this? | 这是谁做的? |
[11:05] | The last of Apophis’ personal guard. They left me for dead. | 阿波菲斯最后的个人警卫. 他们留下我让我死去. |
[11:11] | – For what reason? – When I heard the news of Apophis, … | – 为什么? – 当我听到阿波菲斯的消息, |
[11:15] | my heart soared, Teal’c. | 我心里很高兴, 提亚克. |
[11:18] | I hoped there would be celebration among our people. | 我希望在我们的 人民中间举行庆典. |
[11:23] | Instead they fear that, with the death of Apophis, … | 代替他们的恐惧, 为了阿波菲斯的死亡, |
[11:29] | Klorel will return… to claim his inheritance. | 但科罗将回来 宣布认领他的遗产. |
[11:34] | They are cowards. | 他们是懦夫. |
[11:35] | In too great a number… for an old man of 1 35. | 对于一个135岁的老人来说. 他们的数目太多 |
[11:43] | What of your human friends? | 你的人类朋友呢? |
[11:45] | Prisoners of the Goa’uld. | 被勾阿呜抓了. |
[11:48] | I have come to raise an army with which to free them. | 我来组织一个军队去救他们. |
[11:52] | That will not be so easy, Teal’c. | 那将不容易, 提亚克. |
[11:54] | Perhaps. But I must try. | 有可能.但是我必须试一下. |
[11:58] | Until then, you are in need of food and rest… | 然后,你需要食物和休息 |
[12:02] | and I am in need of armour. | 并且我需要盔甲. |
[12:14] | We are not pleased. | 我们彼此都不愉快. |
[12:18] | Neither are we. | 当然都不. |
[12:32] | Agh! | 啊! |
[12:33] | Once host to a Goa’uld, … | 一旦你成为勾阿呜的寄主, |
[12:36] | you will take the lives of your friends. | 你将会杀掉你的朋友. |
[12:42] | – We don’t think so. – You will have no say in the matter. | – 我不这样认为. – 你不需要说不. |
[12:46] | You will witness their deaths through your own eyes. | 你将通过你自己的眼睛 见证他们的死亡. |
[12:55] | Helplessly. | 你无能为力. |
[13:01] | It may take some time for the Goa’uld to take control, … | 勾阿呜取得完全的控制权 需要花费一些时间, |
[13:04] | but we will greatly enjoy experiencing your eventual defeat. | 但是我们将很高兴看到你最终的失败. |
[13:25] | Oh, God! No! | 哦, 天呀! 不! |
[13:31] | And when you awaken from the joining, you will kneel… | 当你从寄宿过程中醒来,你将跪下 |
[13:36] | and pledge your loyalty… | 并且宣誓你的忠心 |
[13:40] | to us. | 对我们. |
[13:58] | Jaffa! Kree mel! | Jaffa! Kree mel! |
[14:14] | – Look out! Over there! Over there! – Secure the forward area! | – 留神! 那里!那里! – 前面安全! |
[14:21] | Jaffa. Lok shak, tal makka kree! | Jaffa. Lok shak, tal makka kree! |
[14:39] | O’Neill, you must fight it. | (扭曲的声音) 欧尼尔, 你必须和他战斗. |
[14:42] | I am Tok’ra. The cryogenic process will prevent the melding. | 我是托克拉. 低温处理将阻止寄宿. |
[14:46] | The Goa’uld within will die, but until then you must fight it! | 里面的勾阿呜将死掉, 但在此之前你必须继续和他战斗! |
[15:19] | Three o’clock! Three o’clock! | 3点钟方向!3点钟方向! |
[15:22] | Jama! Chel’ets! | Jama! Chel’ets! |
[15:49] | Yeah, there’s no place like home! | 是的,这整个地方像家里面一样! |
[15:52] | The area’s secure! Let’s move out! | 这个地方安全! 我们走! |
[16:05] | Surrender your prisoners and drop your weapon! Now! | 交出你的战俘 并且放下你的武器!马上! |
[16:14] | – Colonel Makepeace. – Where’s Colonel O’Neill? | – 梅克皮斯上校. – 欧尼尔上校在哪里? |
[16:17] | He’s been taken as a host. | 他变成了一个寄主. |
[16:20] | What? | 什么? |
[16:48] | Jaffa! Kree! | 贾法! 可里! |
[16:51] | Kel nok shree Jaffa! | Kel nok shree Jaffa! |
[16:54] | I am of the Tok’ra. | 我是托克拉. |
[16:56] | If the Tauri do not destroy you, know this: we will. | 如果塔瑞没有消灭你, 你记住:我们将做. |
[17:11] | – All secure. Whenever you’re ready. – Stand by. We’re pulling out. | – 都安全了. 随时准备. -准备. 我们离开. |
[17:16] | ETA is five minutes. | 预计5分钟到达. |
[17:18] | Sir, something’s happening here! | 长官,这有什么事情发生! |
[17:22] | Razor! Come in, Razor! | “雷蛇”! 请回话, “雷蛇”! |
[17:24] | SG-3, we have lost radio contact. Please respond. | SG-3, 我们失去了无线电联系. 请回答. |
[17:27] | – What’s the situation? – My team was covering the Stargate. | – 情况怎么样? – 我的队伍在星门掩护. |
[17:31] | We’re moving out! | 我们马上过去! |
[17:33] | – What about Jack? – He’s a casualty. | – 杰克怎么办? – 他负伤了. |
[17:35] | If we can get him back… | 如果我们能带他回去 |
[17:37] | If my team has lost control of the Stargate, we’re not going anywhere. | 如果我的队伍失去了星门的控制 ,我们将不能到任何地方. |
[17:42] | Now, let’s go, people! We’re pulling out! Let’s go! | 现在, 我们走,大家! 我们离开! 我们走! |
[17:57] | I know you! | 我认识你! |
[18:02] | Shol’va! You dare return to Chulak? | 叛徒! 你敢返回恰拉可吗? |
[18:05] | The people of this world are my brothers and sisters. | 这个世界的人民 是我的兄弟姐妹. |
[18:08] | – I have betrayed no one. – Except your god. | – 我没有出卖任何人. – 除了你的神. |
[18:13] | – False god. Dead false god. – So you say. | – 假神. 死的假神. – 只是你说的. |
[18:18] | But his son lives. | 但是他的儿子活着. |
[18:23] | With you or without, he will be defeated… as was his father. | 不论有没有你们, 他将被打败 和他父亲一样. |
[18:28] | Our people will taste freedom. | 我们的人民将获得自由. |
[18:30] | Bra’tac paid a heavy price for those words. | 布瑞泰克为这个字 付出了沉重的代价. |
[18:37] | Tell your kinsmen that Teal’c has returned to Chulak! | 告诉你的子民 提亚克已经回到恰拉可! |
[18:41] | You will go to every home of every warrior in this city. | 你们将去这个城市中 每一个战士的家中. |
[18:45] | You will tell them that | 你们将告诉他们,黎明时, |
[18:47] | I will speak at the house of Bra’tac at dawn! | 我将在布瑞泰克的房子前发表演讲! |
[18:50] | Summon them! | 召集他们! |
[19:09] | No sign of my men. | 没有我的人的踪迹. |
[19:12] | Or the enemy. | 也没有敌人的. |
[19:32] | Cover your flank! | 掩护你的侧面! |
[19:43] | Open fire! | 开火! |
[19:58] | – What the hell is it? – An impenetrable energy barrier. | – 该死的这是什么? – 一个难以穿透的能量屏障. |
[20:01] | Jaffa, ha’tak! | Jaffa, ha’tak! |
[20:04] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退! 后退! |
[20:19] | Into the tree line! | 到林子里去! |
[20:35] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[20:37] | Daniel, let’s go! | 丹尼尔, 我们走! |
[21:09] | This way! This way to me! | 这条路!我们走这条路! |
[21:28] | Secure that flank! Secure that flank! | 侧面安全! 侧面安全! |
[21:35] | – Is anybody behind you? – No! | – 有人落在你的后面吗? – 不! |
[21:38] | Tok’ra tunnels! | 托克拉地道! |
[21:40] | – They have an operative on the inside. – Who? | – 他们在里面有一个人在操作. – 谁? |
[21:42] | Don’t know. Don’t expect to find out any time soon. | 不知道. 不要希望找到什么. |
[21:45] | How’s the leg? Can you walk? | 你的腿怎么了?你还能走? |
[21:47] | It’s just a deep gash, but it’ll be fine. | 是一个很深的伤口, 但是会好的. |
[21:50] | Sierra Golf six. Sierra Golf six. This is three-niner. Come in. | SG-6. SG-6. 这是第3,9小队.回答. |
[21:54] | – They could’ve made the tree line. – Yeah, maybe. | – 他们可能已经进入树林中. – 是的, 可能. |
[21:57] | If we can’t penetrate their barrier, maybe we can go under it. | 如果我们不能穿透他们的屏障, 可能我们可以从它下面过. |
[22:01] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试. |
[22:06] | They have fled into tunnels of Tok’ra construction. | 他们已经逃进托克拉建筑的地道中. |
[22:09] | – There must be a spy amongst us. – The spy has been taken care of. | – 他们肯定有一个间谍在我们中间. – 这个间谍已经被处理. |
[22:13] | Take as many of the humans as you can alive. | 尽量活捉那些人类. |
[22:16] | They will make an excellent addition to our new army of Jaffa. | 他们将为我们新的贾法军队提供极好的寄宿体 |
[22:36] | I guess we can’t go under it either. | 我猜我们不能从下面穿过. |
[22:40] | This is unlike any Goa’uld shield we’ve come across. | 这不像任何一个我们见过的勾阿呜盾 |
[22:43] | It’s like a solid wall. | 这像一个固体的墙. |
[22:45] | The power output for something like this must be enormous. | 为这些东西输出的能量肯定非常巨大. |
[22:48] | That’s fascinating, Captain, but… now what do we do? | 这是令人着迷的,上尉, 但是 现在我们做什么? |
[23:00] | How long are they overdue? | 他们迟到了多久? |
[23:03] | Five hours, sir. | 五个小时, 长官. |
[23:06] | The plan called for SG-3 to check in by now if they lost contact. | 准备和SG-3进行通讯. 看是否和他们失去了联系, |
[23:10] | We’ll send a message through the gate. | 我们将通过星门送一些信息. |
[23:12] | MALP’s relay antenna might be able to get a signal to our teams. | 遥感勘测仪的传递天线可能 能发一个信号给我们. |
[23:16] | Stand by to engage! | 准备! |
[23:33] | Kree! Chaapa-ai! | 可里! 恰帕艾! |
[23:45] | Wormhole established. | 虫洞建立. |
[23:57] | – SG-3, this is General Hammond. – Hold up! | – SG-3, 这是哈蒙德将军. – 等等! |
[24:00] | This is Hammond. Over. | 这里是哈蒙德. 完毕. |
[24:03] | The energy barrier must be amplifying the signal. | 这个能量屏障一定能放大信号. |
[24:07] | General, this is three-niner. We hear you, sir. | 将军,这里是SG3,9队. 我们听到你了, 长官. |
[24:10] | What’s your status? | 你们的情况如何? |
[24:11] | Two surviving SG-1 team members. | 有两个幸存的SG-1队员. |
[24:13] | We’re cut off from the Stargate. | 我们从星门被切断了. |
[24:16] | We found cover in tunnels made by the Tok’ra. | 我们发现了托克拉的隧道. |
[24:19] | We cannot reach the Stargate without reinforcements. | 在没有援兵的情况下我们不能到达星门. |
[24:22] | See if you can direct MALP’s camera | 了解,看看能否指挥遥感勘测仪的相机 |
[24:25] | to get a picture of the Stargate. | 获得一张星门的照片. |
[24:26] | That’ll take some time, Colonel. | 那需要一定的时间,上校. |
[24:29] | We’ll try to send reinforcements through the Stargate… | 我们将试着送援军穿过星门 |
[24:32] | exactly six hours from now. | 从现在开始计时六个小时. |
[24:34] | – Coordinate your offensive accordingly. – Roger that, sir. | -调整你的进攻方案 -收到, 长官. |
[24:57] | Colonel Makepeace, come in! Colonel Makepeace! | 梅克皮斯上校! 梅克皮斯上校! |
[25:01] | Damn. | 该死的. |
[25:07] | One armoured platoon could take the Stargate. | 一个排的全副武装士兵应该可以夺取星门. |
[25:09] | General, sir… | 将军, 长官 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. It’s not up to me. | 对不起. 虽然不是由我决定. |
[25:15] | Even if it was, I don’t agree with you. | 可即时是那样我也不同意你的看法. |
[25:18] | I don’t really give a damn if you agree with me, Major. | 我毫不在乎你是否同意我, 少校. |
[25:21] | With all due respect, you took a shot… | 基于对您的尊敬, 我想您所做的 |
[25:23] | based on intelligence you thought trustworthy, but… | 是基于可信的分析之上, 但是 |
[25:27] | I promised reinforcements. | 我许诺会增援. |
[25:29] | The President and Joint Chiefs | 总统和参谋长联席会议 |
[25:31] | will not risk further loss of life, sir. | 不会再拿生命冒险,长官. |
[25:34] | Those are their orders. | 有他们的命令. |
[25:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[25:39] | I’m afraid if your people are gonna make it back, … | 我恐怕如果你的人要回来, |
[25:43] | they’re gonna have to do it on their own. | 他们必须依靠他们自己. |
[25:46] | I see. | 我明白. |
[25:48] | – Thank you, Major. – Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢你少校,- 谢谢, 长官. |
[26:08] | Sir, I’ve been thinking. | 长官, 我已经想了. |
[26:10] | The barrier extends for miles around the facility. | 这个屏障围着这个设备延伸了几英里. |
[26:13] | It must be powered from the inside – a field generator. | 他必须从内部供电 有一个很大的发电机. |
[26:17] | The Tok’ra use these tunnels to access the facility. | 托克拉使用这个隧道去接近这个设备. |
[26:20] | – They must lead to it somehow. – Right. | – 他们必须以某种方法接近他. – 不错. |
[26:22] | Let me go back and try to shut it down. | 让我返回并关掉他. |
[26:25] | – I’ll go with you. – No, Daniel, you’re hurt. | – 我将和你一起去. – 不, 丹尼尔, 你受伤了. |
[26:28] | I’ll send an SG team as backup. | 我将送一个SG队伍作为后援. |
[26:30] | If I knock out the generator, | 如果我破坏这个发电机, |
[26:32] | you’ll need everyone to take on those towers. | 你将需要一些人接管这些高塔. |
[26:38] | All right. | 好的. |
[26:40] | If you can, blow the generator just | 在援军穿过之前 |
[26:42] | before reinforcements come through. | 如果你能破坏这个发电机. |
[26:45] | We’ll try to take on the towers at the same time. | 我们将同时试图接管高塔. |
[26:47] | That might give us the advantage we need. | 那可能给我们需要的利益. |
[26:53] | – I’ll try to hold the door open. – Good luck. | – 我将努力保持门开着. – 祝你好运. |
[26:56] | All right, people, let’s go! Move out! | 好了,我们走!出发! |
[27:45] | Teal’c has returned… | 提亚克已经回来 |
[27:47] | from the Tauri. | 从塔瑞. |
[27:56] | If you care for this world… | 如果你关心这个世界 |
[27:59] | and for our people, … | 和我们的人民, |
[28:01] | you will listen to what he has to say. | 你将聆听他所说的. |
[28:28] | The Goa’uld are not gods. | 勾阿呜不是神. |
[28:31] | Shol’va! | 休伐! |
[28:33] | It is a lie we live each day! | 我们每一天都生活在谎言里! |
[28:35] | Only when he takes a host does a Goa’uld become strong. | 勾阿呜只有在寄主里面时才变得强壮. |
[28:40] | Even then, only as strong as the Jaffa who serve them. | 尽管这样,他也只和为他服务的贾法一样强壮. |
[28:47] | Without us, … | 没有我们, |
[28:50] | the Goa’uld are nothing! | 勾阿呜什么也不是! |
[28:52] | – Lies! – We are their strength! | – 撒谎! – 我们是他们的力量! |
[28:55] | We are their power… | 我们才是他们的动力 |
[28:57] | until we choose to serve them no more! | 直到我们选择不为他们服务! |
[29:03] | I was witness to the final breath of Apophis. | 我是 阿波菲斯死亡的证人. |
[29:06] | I watched him tremble with fear of what lay beyond! | 我看见他因为害怕他面前的东西而战栗 |
[29:10] | I believed that day would be honoured for all time on Chulak. | 我相信在恰拉可那一天应该成为永远的荣耀. |
[29:20] | But instead, … | 但是相反, |
[29:24] | I see Jaffa taking up arms against one another. | 我看见贾法拿起武器互相作战. |
[29:31] | I see cowardice… | 我看见怯懦 |
[29:35] | and I am ashamed. | 并且我感到羞耻. |
[29:42] | This is our time. | 这是我们的时机. |
[29:47] | It will not come again. | 它将不会再回来. |
[29:52] | But first we must grow stronger… | 但是首先我们必须变得更坚强 |
[29:54] | as the people of the Tauri have done. | 象塔瑞作的一样. |
[30:01] | I call for warriors to join me through the Chaapa-ai! | 我号召战士和我一起穿过恰帕艾! |
[30:05] | To gather weapons, | 收集武器, |
[30:06] | to forge alliances with other Jaffa who seek freedom. | 去和其他寻求自由的贾法结成联盟. |
[30:10] | To show the Goa’uld we will do battle with them wherever they may be. | 无论勾阿呜在哪里,我们将会和他们做战. |
[30:20] | Who will join me? | 谁将加入我? |
[31:07] | General! | 将军! |
[31:08] | Not what I’d call an army, but it’s a start. | 无论如何我们都必须征兆部队,但是那只是开始. |
[31:14] | Hammond… | 哈蒙德 |
[31:15] | of Texas. | 得克萨斯的. |
[31:18] | Master Bra’tac. | 布瑞泰克大师. |
[31:20] | Gentlemen, I need your help. | 先生们,我需要你们的帮助. |
[31:41] | Forgive me. There was no other way. | 原谅我. 没有其他的方法. |
[31:45] | You’re the Tok’ra. | 你是那个托克拉. |
[31:48] | Those controls are set. | 那些控制程序已经被设定. |
[31:51] | Activate them. | 启动他们. |
[32:06] | The Goa’uld within has gone. | 他体内的勾阿呜已经死了. |
[32:09] | The cryogenic process destroyed it… | 低温处理摧毁了他 |
[32:11] | before it had a chance to meld with the host. | 在他和寄主合并之前. |
[32:15] | He will revive automatically. | 他将自然醒来. |
[32:31] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[32:34] | I don’t feel its presence. You’re gonna be all right. | 我不能感觉到它的存在. 你是对的. |
[33:04] | We had hopes for you. | 我们对你抱有希望. |
[33:08] | We will destroy you for this! | 我们将会为此消灭你! |
[33:11] | We would just like you to go away! | 我们宁愿你走开! |
[33:30] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[33:32] | Sir… What happened? | 长官 发生了什么? |
[33:35] | Oh, God! | 哦, 天呀! |
[33:40] | Hathor’s… | 哈索 |
[33:43] | uh… gone. | 嗯 玩完了. |
[33:46] | – What about you? – Cold. I’m a little chilly. | – 你怎么样? – 冷. 我冷的有点发抖. |
[33:51] | But… | 但是 |
[33:54] | l’m me. | 我是我. |
[33:55] | I’m me. | 我是我. |
[33:58] | Colonel Makepeace came through with | 梅克皮斯上校带领了 |
[34:00] | half a dozen SG teams to rescue us. | 一半SG队伍来拯救我们. |
[34:02] | But Trofsky’s cut us off from the Stargate using an energy barrier. | 但是乔夫斯基用了一个能量屏障切断了我们与星门. |
[34:06] | It originates from somewhere in this facility. | 它的动力应该在这处设施的某处. |
[34:10] | The plan is to blow it before General Hammond sends reinforcements. | 在哈蒙德将军派援军来之前必须关闭它 |
[34:17] | And how do we plan to do that? | 那么我们怎么去做? |
[34:21] | What you seek is hidden within the mock-up of your Stargate facility. | 你们寻找的东西应该隐藏在伪装成你们星门基地设施的某处 |
[34:25] | What about you? | 你怎么样? |
[34:28] | My symbiote may yet heal me. | 我的共生体可能仍会治愈我. |
[34:31] | You must hurry. Go. | 你们必须抓紧时间,快去. |
[34:43] | What exactly are we looking for? We don’t have much time. | 我们到底在找什么? 我们没有太多时间了. |
[34:47] | As you said, the gate is carefully guarded. | 正如你说的,星门被小心的保护着. |
[34:52] | The Stargate is most defensible. | 星门被严密守护着. |
[34:55] | To be assured of victory, we will require an advantage. | 为了确保胜利, 我们需要一个优势性装备. |
[35:01] | One hidden away and forgotten | 当我还是阿波菲斯的第一批精英的时候, |
[35:04] | when I was still First Prime of Apophis. | 一个飞行器被隐藏并遗忘. |
[35:06] | – Why? – Few pilots could master it. | – 为什么? – 只有极少数飞行员才能驾驶它. |
[35:10] | And how long ago was it? | 那玩意在这有多久了? |
[35:12] | Some… hundred years. | 相当于 100年. |
[35:15] | The forest has changed much in that time. | 这个树林已经改变了很多. |
[35:21] | There is an old Jaffa saying: They do not build them as they once did. | 有一个老的贾法说: 他们没有象他们曾经作的那样建造它. |
[35:26] | Here! | 这儿! |
[35:33] | – Do you intend to fly this thing? – Not l. | – 你打算驾驶这玩意飞行 ? – 不是我. |
[35:38] | Threading the needle… is a skill for the young. | 把线穿进针眼里这种活 是年轻人的事情. |
[35:51] | The barrier extends around the facility for miles. | 这个屏障围着设备延伸几英里. |
[35:54] | The generators must be massive. | 发电机肯定是很大的. |
[36:07] | We’re getting close. I’m getting energy readings off the scale. | 我们正在接近. 我正在测定能量释放波动. |
[36:17] | She was right, sir. The generator’s somewhere in here. | 她是对的, 长官. 发电机在这里的某个地方. |
[36:28] | – What do you think? – Try it. | – 你觉得这如何? – 试一下. |
[36:43] | Found ’em. | 找到了. |
[36:54] | Set to detonate by remote? | 设置遥控引爆? |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[37:44] | This part of your plan, Captain? | 这是你计划的一部分吗,上尉? |
[37:54] | No, sir. | 不,长官. |
[37:55] | I know that you are still up there, Captain Carter! | (乔夫斯基)我知道你一直在那里,卡特上尉! |
[38:00] | I grow tired of this! | 我已经对此厌倦了! |
[38:05] | Surrender now… or your friends will be killed one by one! | 现在投降或者你的朋友一个接一个的被杀! |
[38:11] | – Don’t listen to him, Sam! – Silence! | – 不要听他的, 山姆! – 安静! |
[38:16] | I will give you one minute! | 我给你一分钟的时间! |
[38:27] | The reinforcements should come soon. We could detonate the C4. | 援军应该快来了. 我们引爆C4. |
[38:31] | No, Trofsky is gonna start shooting any minute. | 不, 乔夫斯基任何时间都可能开始射击. |
[38:35] | We gotta buy some time. | 我们需要一些时间. |
[38:38] | – He thinks I’m a Goa’uld, right? – Right. | – 他认为我是一个勾阿呜, 对不对? – 没错. |
[38:43] | Right. Blow that C4 the minute the cavalry comes through that gate. | 好. 部队穿过那个门的时候引爆. |
[38:48] | – What if they don’t? – What if they don’t? | – 如果他们不来呢? – 如果他们不来呢? |
[38:51] | They will… They will. | 他们会来的 他们会来的. |
[39:10] | Jaffa kree! | 贾法 可里! |
[39:13] | Kel mak, Goa’uld! Kree tak! | Kel mak, Goa’uld! Kree tak! |
[39:19] | – You heard me! I said kree! – Jack? | – 你听我的! 我说可里! – 杰克? |
[39:24] | Hey, guys. Makepeace! | 嘿, 小伙子. 梅克皮斯! |
[39:26] | Nice rescue! Good job! | 成功的营救! 干的好! |
[39:29] | – Silence! – All right, listen up! | – 安静! – 好的, 听清楚了! |
[39:31] | Something you should know before you start shootin’ and killin’… | 在你们开始射击,屠杀和毁灭之前有些事你们应该知道 |
[39:35] | and ruinin’ what could be the start of a beautiful friendship! | 一个美丽的友谊是怎么开始的! |
[39:45] | Our beloved Hathor… | 我们敬爱的哈索 |
[39:48] | is dead. | 已经死了. |
[39:52] | What you say is impossible. | 那不可能. |
[39:55] | Hathor is a queen. More than that, she is a goddess! | 哈索是一个女王. 不只如此, 她是女神! |
[40:01] | Yeah, OK. Ex-goddess, maybe. | 是, 好的. 也许该叫前女神. |
[40:05] | I killed her myself. | 我亲自杀了他. |
[40:07] | You should trust me on this. | 在这点上你应该相信我. |
[40:10] | She’s gone. She is no more. She’s… | 她玩完了. 她什么也不是了. 她 |
[40:15] | Let’s face it, she’s a former queen. | 让我们面对事实,她是前女皇. |
[40:19] | So why don’t we put an end to it? | 因此为什么我们不让这一切就这么结束? |
[40:22] | We will end it with your surrender! | 我们将以你的投降结束! |
[40:28] | Jaffa kree! Chaapa-ai! | 贾法 可里! 恰帕艾! |
[40:31] | Firing the weapon will be your responsibility. | 你负责让武器开火. |
[40:34] | Understood. | 明白. |
[40:40] | Now. | 就在现在! |
[40:54] | What did he mean by threading the needle? | 他说把线穿过针眼那样的活是指什么?? |
[40:56] | Observe. | 观察. |
[41:14] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[41:22] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[41:38] | Fire! | 开火! |
[41:47] | Yeehaaaaaaa! | 哟吼.! |
[42:03] | Jaffa! Tal bet! | Jaffa! Tal bet! |
[42:07] | Tal bet! | Tal bet! |
[42:20] | – Bra’tac. – Human. | – 布瑞泰克. – 人类. |