时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | – George. – Jacob. | – 乔治. – 雅各布. |
[00:30] | Colonel O’Neill… Teal’c… Daniel. | 欧尼尔上校. 提亚克. 丹尼尔. |
[00:33] | Sam. | 山姆. |
[00:39] | – How are you doing, kid? – OK, Dad. | – 你现在好吗,孩子? – 很好, 爸爸. |
[00:42] | So, you guys are the talk of the Tok’ra water cooler. | 看来你们这些家伙正说到托克拉的水冷装置. |
[00:46] | – For what? – Kicking some major Hathor behind. | – 为什么? – 在哈索后面把她踢下去. |
[00:49] | Yes, we do take pride in good work. But that’s not why you’re here? | 是的,我们觉得我们做的很好. 但这不是你来这里的原因吧? |
[00:54] | No. We need your help. | 不.我们需要你的帮助. |
[00:56] | You need our help? With what? | 你需要我们的帮助?为什么? |
[00:59] | Let’s just call it a Goa’uld hunt. | 让我们称它为勾阿呜狩猎. |
[01:20] | – It’s fascinating. – No kidding! | – (丹尼尔) 它是很迷人的. – (山姆) 不,骗人的! |
[01:25] | A projected hologram with no silver-halide-coated plates, no… | 一个全息投影,不是使用卤化银涂层电镀,不是. |
[01:30] | I was talking about what’s being projected. | 我是在谈论他投影的内容. |
[01:33] | It’s like a… family tree of the ancient Egyptian gods. | 它象一个.古代埃及神的 族谱图. |
[01:37] | Actually, of the Goa’uld System Lords. | 事实上,是勾阿呜的系统统治者们. |
[01:40] | Ra, Apophis, Hathor, Heru-Ur… | (丹尼尔) 拉, 阿波菲斯, 哈索, 赫鲁厄. |
[01:44] | The symbol of Setesh is oscillating. | 这个瑟泰旭符号是摇摆的. |
[01:49] | That is the symbol for Setesh. | 那是瑟泰旭的符号. |
[01:52] | – Have you met him, too? – I have met descendants of his Jaffa. | – 你也遇见过他? – 我遇见过他的贾法的后代. |
[01:56] | All right. Who’s this Setesh fella? | 好的.这个瑟泰旭是谁? |
[02:00] | Otherwise known as Setekh… Set, Seti, Seth. | 或者叫瑟泰克. 塞特, 塞提, 塞斯. |
[02:06] | Ancient Egyptian god of chaos. Embodies hostility and… outright evil. | 古代埃及的混乱之神. 包含敌意和. 完全的邪恶. |
[02:10] | Why haven’t we heard of him before? | 为什么我以前没有听到过他? |
[02:13] | We haven’t met all the System Lords. | 我们没有见过所有的系统统治者们. |
[02:15] | There’s probably thousands more, right? | 可能有数千个,是吗? |
[02:18] | Only dozens of System Lords. Thousands of Goa’ulds in general. | 有许多的系统统治者们. 普遍有数千的勾阿呜. |
[02:22] | What makes you think we met this one? | 什么使你认为我们见到了其中的一个? |
[02:25] | The Tok’ra have taken a Goa’uld census. | 托克拉曾经做过勾阿呜的人口普查. |
[02:28] | Where the System Lords are positioned, what domain they rule, … | 系统统治者们负责安排, 他们占有那些领土,. |
[02:32] | who serves under them, that sort of thing. | 谁为他们服务, 这一类事情. |
[02:35] | But there’s one Goa’uld we’ve lost track of. | 但是有一个勾阿呜 我们失去了它的踪迹. |
[02:38] | Seth? | 塞斯? |
[02:40] | A record of him ends when the Earth’s gate was buried in ancient Egypt. | 他最后的记录是当地球上的星门 被古埃及人埋葬的时候. |
[02:46] | Are you saying he never left? | 你是说他没有离开? |
[02:49] | That’s our theory. | 我们这样认为. |
[02:50] | We think he still might be here, hiding among Earth’s people. | 我们觉得他应该还在这里,隐藏在地球人中间. |
[03:56] | Stargate.SG1-s03e02.Seth | |
[04:04] | We’ll be cuttin’ to the chase on this one. | 我们说的直接点. |
[04:07] | You want us to find this snake-head who, if he’s here, … | 你要我们去找到这个蛇头, 如果他,. |
[04:10] | would be hiding in one of six billion people on Earth? | 隐藏在地球上的60亿人中间? |
[04:15] | Yes. | 是的. |
[04:16] | – How do you know he’s alive? – If he has a sarcophagus. | – 你怎么知道他还活着? – 如果他有一个石棺. |
[04:20] | Or if he changes hosts every 400 years or so. | 或者他每400年改变 一次寄主或者,其他的方式. |
[04:23] | But why wouldn’t he have tried to get at the Stargate… | 但是为什么他没有试图去得到星门. |
[04:26] | between when it was buried and now? | 从星门被掩埋一直到现在? |
[04:28] | Or why wouldn’t he try to take over the Earth like Ra? | 或者为什么他不 试图象拉一样去接管地球? |
[04:31] | Seth had a price on his head – he tried to overthrow Ra. | 塞斯的头脑中有一个价值观 – 他试图去打败拉. |
[04:34] | Now the System Lords wanted him dead, as did the Tok’ra. | 现在系统统治者们要他死, 象托克拉一样. |
[04:38] | We believe if he’s still here it’s because he’s using Earth as a hideout. | 我们相信他如果在这 是因为他把地球作为一个藏匿点. |
[04:42] | He wishes to hide among you. | 他希望隐藏在你们中间. |
[04:44] | Kinda gives “needle in a haystack” a whole new meaning. | 有点象”大海捞针”的意思. |
[04:48] | Well… I know it’s a long shot. | 好吧. 我知道机会很小. |
[04:51] | Not necessarily. Remember, Setesh is a Goa’uld. | 不一定. 记住, 瑟泰旭是一个勾阿呜. |
[04:55] | – Yeah. – As a Goa’uld he thirsts for power. | – 是的. – 像勾阿呜一样他渴望权力. |
[04:59] | They have a common MO for getting that power. | 为获得那种权力. 他们有一个共同的方法 |
[05:01] | False religion. | 假的宗教信仰. |
[05:03] | Which shrinks the proverbial haystack considerably. | 大海的范围被很大缩小了. |
[05:07] | Let me see if I can track him through archaeological and historical record. | 让我看看能否通过考古和历史记录 去追踪他 |
[05:12] | Do it. | 照这样做. |
[05:16] | Dad, you don’t really think we have a chance | 爸爸, 你不是真的认为我们 |
[05:18] | of finding this Goa’uld, do you? | 有机会找到这个勾阿呜,是不是? |
[05:20] | – It’s the mission Garshaw assigned me. – You didn’t request it? | – 这是嘎夏分配给我的任务. – 你没有要求得到它? |
[05:25] | – Dad? – Why would I request it? | – 爸爸? – (大笑)为什么我要要求得到它? |
[05:28] | C’mon! Would it be so awful to admit that you just wanted to see me? | 难道要承认你想见我就那么可怕吗? |
[05:32] | Of course not – you’re right. | 当然不 – 你是对的. |
[05:34] | That’s why I requested it. | 那是我为什么要得到这个任务的原因. |
[05:38] | OK, so that’s obviously not the reason. | 对, 所以明显不是这个原因. |
[05:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[05:51] | I requested the assignment. | (扭曲的声音)是我要求得到这个任务的. |
[05:53] | – Selmak! – Nice to see you again, Captain Carter. | – 塞尔麦克! – 很高兴再次看见你,卡特上尉. |
[05:57] | Likewise. So, let me ask you the same question. | 我也是 那么,让我问你同样的问题. |
[06:00] | Your father has an unresolved issue on your planet, and it irritates me. | 你的父亲在你们星球上有 一个未解决的问题, 并且它刺激了我. |
[06:05] | Mark. | 马克? |
[06:07] | Yes. Your father’s a proud man. | 是的. 你的父亲是一个骄傲的人. |
[06:10] | He refuses to seek out your brother and mend the relationship. | 他拒绝找出你的兄弟并且改善关系. |
[06:13] | Yeah. Well, Mark hasn’t exactly rushed into my father’s arms either. | 是的. 好的, 马克未曾投入父亲的怀抱. |
[06:18] | Even when we thought Dad was gonna die. | 即使当我们认为爸爸已经死了. |
[06:21] | It hurt your father deeply when his son didn’t come to him on his deathbed. | 当他的儿子不能在他临死之前来见他,这使他很伤心. |
[06:28] | Why “hurt”? | (不扭曲的声音) 为什么 “伤心”? |
[06:29] | As far as I was concerned the kid wasn’t my son any more. | 直到我意识到这个孩子不再是我儿子的时候. |
[06:33] | It didn’t hurt a bit. | 就再也没有一点伤心. |
[06:35] | Dad… | 爸爸. |
[06:37] | I have a number for Mark in San Diego. | 我有马克在圣地亚哥的电话号码. |
[06:39] | So? | 那又如何? |
[06:41] | I just thought you might wanna know. | 我只是觉得你可能想知道. |
[06:43] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看见他是什么时候? |
[06:45] | Not since his kids were born. | 自从他的小孩出生以后就没有了. |
[06:47] | He paints me with the same brush as he does you. | 他对我的态度和对你的一样. |
[06:50] | Well, Selmak’s pushing me to go mend some fences. | 好了, 塞尔麦克要我去改善下关系. |
[06:53] | I guess Selmak is as wise as they say. | 我认为塞尔麦克和他们说的一样明智. |
[06:55] | I’ll go with you. When? | 我将和你一起去. 什么时候去? |
[06:57] | I didn’t say I’d go. I just said Selmak’s pushing it. | 我没有说我要去. 我只是说塞尔麦克要这样. |
[07:01] | So, what’s the bad news? | 那么,有什么坏消息? |
[07:03] | – On the contrary, we have good news. – You do? | – 正相反,我们有一个好消息. – (山姆)你做的? |
[07:07] | I did a time-line Boolean | 我做了一个时间线的逻辑 |
[07:09] | search for religion, cult, Set, Setesh, Setekh, Seth | 搜索从宗教,祭仪 塞特,瑟泰旭,瑟泰克,塞斯 |
[07:12] | Yadda… | 亚得厄. |
[07:16] | Here’s what I found. | 看我这儿发现了什么. |
[07:17] | There’s been a cult of Setesh in one form | 自从大约公元前1000年以来 |
[07:19] | or another since around 1000 BC. | 存在着某种关于瑟泰旭的教派 |
[07:23] | – What is that? – Oh, yeah, that. Well… | – 那是什么? – 哦, 是的, 那个. 好的. |
[07:27] | Setesh was represented by an animal, | 瑟泰旭被描绘成一个动物, |
[07:29] | either fictitious or now extinct, … | 不是编造的就是现在灭绝的,. |
[07:31] | most likely the former, … | 更有可能是创造者,. |
[07:33] | since anthropologists haven’t found any fossils | 后来没有一个人类学家发现 |
[07:35] | to point to a species like this. | 一些像这样物种的化石. |
[07:37] | Because the creature represents Setesh, the helmets of the Setesh guard… | 因为瑟泰旭扮演着造物者, 瑟泰旭警卫的头盔. |
[07:42] | are the source of many jokes among the Jaffa. | 是一些贾法中间玩笑的来源. |
[07:47] | Jaffa jokes? | 贾法的玩笑? |
[07:49] | Let’s hear one of them! | 让我们听他们说了什么! |
[07:52] | I shall attempt to translate one, O’Neill. | 我将试图翻译一个, 欧尼尔. |
[07:55] | A serpent guard, a Horus guard | 一个毒蛇警卫,一个太阳神警卫 |
[07:57] | and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. | 和一个瑟泰旭警卫在中立星球遇见了. |
[08:00] | It is a tense moment. The serpent guard’s eyes glow. | 顿时变得很紧张. 毒蛇警卫眼睛发光. |
[08:04] | The Horus guard’s beak glistens. | 太阳神警卫的鸟嘴闪光. |
[08:08] | The Setesh guard’s nose drips. | 瑟泰旭警卫的鼻子流鼻涕. |
[08:22] | OK! After Set was supposedly killed in ancient Egypt | 好了! 塞特和他的仆人 |
[08:25] | with all his minions, … | 在古代埃及被认为杀死后,. |
[08:27] | a similar god showed up in Greece called Typhon. | 一个相似的神出现 在希腊被叫做堤丰(象征风暴的牛头怪). |
[08:30] | Similar back-stories. Another fictitious animal representation. | 相似背景的故事. 另外一种虚构的动物作为象征物. |
[08:34] | In a legend he killed 300 followers and then disappeared from Greece. | 在一个传说里,他杀死了300个跟随者 然后在希腊消失不见了. |
[08:39] | At that point he seemed to have vanished from history, until I found this. | 从那以后他好像从历史上消失了, 直到我找到这些. |
[08:43] | A new cult arose in England in the early 1800s, … | 19世纪初,一种新的教派 在英格兰兴起,. |
[08:46] | strangely enough near the location of Stonehenge. | 说也奇怪,是在英国史前巨石柱附近. |
[08:50] | The cult had an enigmatic leader named Seth. | 最重要的部分在于 |
[08:53] | And this is the important part. | 这个教派有一个谜一般的领导者叫做塞斯. |
[08:56] | Seth’s worshippers were found dead, having slit their own throats. | 塞斯的崇拜者被发现死了, 他们切开了自己的喉咙. |
[09:01] | But Seth’s body was never found. | 但是塞斯的尸体没有被发现. |
[09:03] | – Liked to leave a lot of dead bodies. – Did you lose the scent there? | – 如同抛弃一些死亡的身体. – 你在这失去了线索吗? |
[09:07] | I thought so, until I searched the US government classified net… | 我也是这么想的, 直到我搜索美国政府机密网. |
[09:11] | in case the CIA had a record of… | 防止万一中央情报局有一个关于. |
[09:13] | something, somewhere. | 某些事情,某些地方的记录. |
[09:14] | And guess what came up on the ATF page. | 猜一下我在酒精烟草火器管理局页发现了什么. |
[09:17] | “A cult whose leader is named Seth. “ | “一个名字叫塞斯的人,领导的一群信徒.” |
[09:20] | Just north of Seattle. | 正好在西雅图的北面. |
[09:24] | The ATF are investigating him now because they’re so heavily armed. | 酒精烟草火器管理局现在正在调查他 因为他们有一些重武器. |
[09:28] | This guy has about 50 followers ready to die for him. | 这个家伙大概有50个 愿意为他死的追随者. |
[09:31] | You mean to say you actually found this guy? | 你的意思是说 你实际上发现了这个家伙? |
[09:35] | How do we know he’s our Goa’uld? | 我们怎么知道他是 我们要找的勾阿呜? |
[09:40] | Deprogrammed ex-members of the cult describe Seth as having magical powers. | 从那个教派中脱离出来的前成员 描述塞斯具有魔法般的力量. |
[09:45] | They claim he’s murdered members in front of the others. | 他们认为他在 其他人面前谋杀成员. |
[09:48] | Here’s the best part. | 下面是最重要的部分. |
[09:49] | “Several independent reports state the cult leader | “几个独立的报告表明这个教派的领导者 |
[09:53] | can make his own eyes glow. “ | 能使他的眼睛发光.” |
[10:49] | That’s the place. | 这就是那个地方. |
[10:50] | Main building’s about three quarters of a mile up that drive. | 主要建筑物距离马路四分之三英里. |
[10:54] | I hope you can shut these guys down. | 我希望你们能把这些家伙关起来. |
[10:57] | I had a lot of parents come in my office | 很多父母亲来到我的办公室 |
[10:59] | they lost their kids to this nut. | 说他们的孩子在这走丢了. |
[11:01] | I haven’t got the manpower or the, | 我已经没有人手了, |
[11:03] | uh… probable cause that you federal types do. | 嗯. 或许你可以按联邦案件处理. |
[11:07] | Well, we’ll do what we can, Sheriff. | 好了, 我们将做我们能做的事, 治安官. |
[11:10] | Appreciate you lettin’ us look around. | 感谢你让我们在周围看看. |
[11:11] | Sheriff. We got a fight breaking out at Earl’s. | (双向电台声音)警长. 在伯爵路爆发了冲突. |
[11:15] | Duty calls. | 叫我了. |
[11:17] | Now, uh… you don’t need me gettin’ in your way. | 现在, 嗯. 你们不需要我给你们带路了吧. |
[11:20] | Gimme a call if you need me. | 如果你们需要帮助就呼叫我. |
[11:22] | Will do. | (欧尼尔) 好的. |
[11:38] | You people the FBl? | 你们是联邦调查局的人吗? |
[11:41] | No. Who are you? | 不是.你是谁? |
[11:45] | Jason Levinson. I’ve been camping here the past month, … | 杰森 莱文森. 我已经露营在这几个月了,. |
[11:48] | hoping to catch a glimpse of my boy, Tommy. | 希望找到我的孩子, 汤米. |
[11:51] | At least know he’s still alive. | 起码知道他仍然活着. |
[11:53] | He’s been in there nine months now. | 他在这已经9个月了. |
[11:56] | You folks deprogrammers? | 你们不信仰那个邪教是吧? |
[11:59] | You gotta be good. | 你们得小心点. |
[12:00] | The guy I hired got shot in the leg trying to get in there. | 我雇用的一个家伙在进去的时候被枪击中了腿部. |
[12:03] | So they’ve got some armed guards? | 也就是说,他们有一些武装的警卫? |
[12:06] | A lot of them. | 数目还不少. |
[12:08] | What’s that damn small-town sheriff do about it? Nothing. Not a damn thing. | 那个该死的小镇治安官对这作了些什么? 没有.什么都没做. |
[12:19] | You’re the father, aren’t you? Your boy’s in there. | 你是个父亲,对不对? 你的孩子在这. |
[12:22] | No, no. You’ve got that wrong. | 不, 不.你搞错了. |
[12:24] | My son isn’t in there. | 我的儿子不在这里. |
[12:28] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈. |
[12:32] | How much would you tack on to get my boy out the same time as his? | 你们能给我的儿子增加多少逃出的机会? |
[12:36] | You help us, we might be able to help you. | 你帮助我们, 我们就能帮助你. |
[12:39] | I’m with you, sir. | 我和你们一起去,长官. |
[12:40] | That won’t be necessary, but any information you might have… | 那是没有必要的, 但是你能给我们一些信息. |
[12:43] | What your guy did, where he got caught… | 你雇用的人做了些什么,他在哪里被捉. |
[12:46] | You got it. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | The fence is in the wide open, and most of the property. | 整个栅栏都在宽阔的野地里,大部分被守卫着 |
[12:52] | But I’ll show you a brush cover, if you wanna go in. | 但是如果你们要进去的话. 我能带你们去被灌木掩蔽住的地方 |
[12:58] | O’Neill. We are being surveilled. | 欧尼尔. 我们被监视了. |
[13:02] | Yeah, I saw ’em. | 是的, 我看见他们了. |
[13:04] | It’s probably FBl. Maybe ATF. | 大概是联邦调查局.也可能是酒精烟草火器管理局. |
[13:23] | You guys are prepared. I’m goin’ with you. | 你们早就准备好了! 我要和你们一起去. |
[13:28] | I think it’d be safer for everyone if you wait for us here. | 我认为如果你在这里等我们 对每一个人来说都是比较安全的. |
[14:27] | AK-47,. AK-47s, … | |
[14:30] | a couple of Uzis… | 几把乌兹冲锋枪. |
[14:32] | Anyone think they observed the 1 5-day waiting period for those weapons? | 有人为了那些武器观察了他们15 天? |
[14:36] | Sir, their side arms. | 长官,看他们随身携带的武器. |
[14:39] | I think it’s safe to say there’s a Goa’uld there. | 我认为肯定有一个勾阿呜在这. |
[14:42] | And… it looks like a pair of. 50-cals. | 并且. 似乎还有重机枪. |
[14:45] | Does the concept of overkill mean anything to anybody? | 这样的火力意味着什么? |
[14:51] | Let’s fall back to the RV point. | 我们先退回去. |
[15:08] | Lower your weapons! | 放下你们的武器! |
[15:11] | I was wondering when you folks were gonna show. | 当你的人出现的时候我觉得很奇怪. |
[15:14] | We got bets – I say FBl, they say ATF. | 我们打赌 – 我说联邦调查局,他们说酒精烟草火器管理局. |
[15:17] | Special Agent James Hamner, ATF. | 特别特工詹姆斯哈姆纳, 酒精烟草火器管理局. |
[15:20] | Damn! | 该死的! |
[15:40] | General. Wanna tell me what interest the Air Force has here? | 将军,请告诉我 为什么空军对这感兴趣? |
[15:45] | That would be classified. | 那是机密. |
[15:48] | This way, gentlemen. Are you guys Special Forces? | 这边走, 先生们. 你们这帮家伙是特别部队的? |
[15:52] | Also classified. | (欧尼尔)也是机密. |
[15:54] | I was talking to your commanding officer. | 我会和你的上级部门联系的.上校 |
[15:57] | He’s right. It’s classified. | 他说的没错.那是机密. |
[15:59] | I have top-level clearance. | 我有顶级证明. |
[16:01] | Oh, not top enough. | 哦, 用不着顶级. |
[16:05] | You have a rather insubordinate subordinate, General. | 你有一个不愿意合作的下属,将军. |
[16:09] | Not to me. Only to people such as yourself. Saves me the trouble. | 对我不是. 只是对其他人 例如你们.省得我麻烦. |
[16:14] | Now maybe you could tell us what you and your cohorts are planning. | 现在可以告诉我们 你和你的队伍是如何计划的. |
[16:18] | This compound is owned by a cult run | 这里是一个名叫塞斯 法勾 的家伙 |
[16:21] | by a guy by the name of Seth Fargough. | 组织的一帮信徒所拥有的. |
[16:23] | Recent intelligence confirms they have a hoard of prohibited weaponry. | 最近有消息确定他们拥有被禁止的武器. |
[16:28] | That’s some mighty fine intelligence you got there. | 看来对此你们还算聪明. |
[16:31] | What do you plan to do? | (雅各布)你们计划怎么做? |
[16:33] | Negotiate, try to get ’em to come out peacefully. | 谈判, 试着让他们出来和平解决. |
[16:36] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在和什么人打交道. |
[16:39] | And I suppose you do | 我想你大概知道 |
[16:40] | – As a matter of fact… – Great! Then why don’t you tell me? | – 事实上. – 很好! 那你为什么不告诉我们呢? |
[16:44] | Uh, that would be… classified, as well. | 呃, 这同样是. 机密 |
[16:47] | Fine! Well, I’ll tell you what. | 好的! 那么,我来告诉你. |
[16:51] | The United States Air Force has not been invited to participate. | 美国空军没有被邀请参与. |
[16:55] | You’re out of your jurisdiction. Leave, or I’ll have you arrested. | 你超出了你的权限了. 离开,或者我将逮捕你. |
[16:59] | This is a secure phone, isn’t it? Can we use it to place one call? | 这是一个安全级别的电话,是不是? 我们能用它打一个电话吗? |
[17:04] | Why not? | 为什么不可以? |
[17:06] | Thank you. Colonel? | 谢谢. 上校? |
[17:20] | Jack, based on Seth’s history, … | 杰克, 基于塞斯的历史,. |
[17:22] | if these guys go in there guns blazing, | 如果这些家伙进去并开火, |
[17:25] | he’s gonna kill everyone in there. | 他将杀了所有的人. |
[17:27] | Jacob, can we assume brainwashing is going on in there? | 雅各布, 我们可以假定 被洗脑的人在里面吗? |
[17:31] | It’s probably Nish’ta. | 可能是涅旭塔的作用. |
[17:33] | It’s a biological compound that, once inhaled, … | 它是一个生化化合物,一旦吸入,. |
[17:36] | infects all body tissue, including your brain. | 就会感染所有的身体组织, 包括你的大脑. |
[17:39] | It tends to make your mind extremely pliable. | 它能使你的思想极度容易受控制. |
[17:42] | That’s like what Hathor used. | 那象哈索使用的东西. |
[17:44] | It’s stronger. It’s more encompassing. | 它的效果更强. 它的成分更复杂. |
[17:47] | I believe that is the substance Apophis used on Rya’c. | 我相信那些物质被阿波菲斯在瑞亚克身上使用过. |
[17:50] | – Can it be reversed? – Nish’ta does have an Achilles heel. | – 它能被逆转吗? – 涅旭塔有一个致命弱点. |
[17:54] | Once its effects are reversed, it can’t re-infect the host. | 一旦他的效果被逆转, 它就 不能再重新感染寄主. |
[17:57] | They become immune. | 他们就具有免疫力了. |
[17:59] | OK, well, how do we reverse it? | 好的,非常好,我们怎么才能逆转它? |
[18:01] | There’s only one way: an electrical shock. | 只有一个办法: 一个电击. |
[18:03] | Strong enough to kill the organism, | 强度足以杀死有机体, |
[18:06] | but weak enough not to kill the host. | 但是不足以杀死寄主. |
[18:08] | That is why it worked when I shot Rya’c with a zat’n’ktel. | 那就是当我用冉特尼可泰欧 射击瑞亚克时起效的原因. |
[18:12] | Then… we go in with zats. | 那么.我们用zats进去. |
[18:16] | Well, it’s not going to be very covert that way. | 好吧,那条路并不是很隐蔽. |
[18:19] | And, like I said, any kind of frontal attack is gonna be a problem. | 并且,正象我说的, 任何正面攻击都会产生严重后果. |
[18:24] | Daniel’s right, sir. | 丹尼尔是对的,长官. |
[18:26] | With all the fire power he’s got, | 鉴于他所拥有的火力, |
[18:28] | we wouldn’t stand much of a chance anyway. | 我们没有太多的机会. |
[18:37] | Hamner. | 我是哈姆纳. |
[18:41] | Yes, Mr President. | 是的,总统先生. |
[18:43] | Yes, sir, I am the SRO. | 是的,长官,我是负责人. |
[18:47] | Yes, sir, they are here, sir, but… | 是的,他们在这,长官,但是. |
[18:51] | With respect, sir, the jurisdictional rules are clear. | 尊敬的长官,司法规则很清楚. |
[18:55] | This is a civilian matter. | 这只是一个民事纠纷. |
[18:59] | Are you sure you wanna do that, sir? | 你确定你想要那样做吗, 长官? |
[19:03] | Yes, Mr President. | 是的,总统先生. |
[19:09] | Get Colonel O’Neill in here. | 叫欧尼尔上校到这里来. |
[19:21] | Something I can do for you? | 我能为你做些什么? |
[19:25] | – What’s going on? – Didn’t you say you know more than I do? | – 到底怎么回事? – 你不是说你知道的比我更多? |
[19:29] | Well, apparently not. I just got off the phone with the President. | 好的, 显然不是. 我刚刚和总统通了电话. |
[19:33] | Of the United States of America? | 美国总统吗? |
[19:37] | Sweet. How’s he doin’? | 好了.他说了些什么? |
[19:40] | – He seems to have a thing for you. – Yeah, well… you know. | – 他似乎有任务给你. – 是的,好的.你得知道. |
[19:47] | In fact, I’m to issue you an emergency “special agent” credential. | 事实上,我要给你紧急状况特别处理权. |
[19:51] | He’s put you in charge of this operation. | 他让你负责这个行动. |
[19:54] | Excellent! | 很好! |
[19:55] | My first order of business: Get me one of those cool jackets! | 我的第一个命令就是: 给我一件你们的酷夹克! |
[19:59] | Extra large. Double-XL, if you got it. | 加大号. XXL,如果你有的话. |
[20:02] | Wanna tell me why the Air Force cares so much about this cult? | 可以告诉我们为什么 空军如此注意这群信徒? |
[20:06] | Wanna do me a favour? On your way out, send my team in. | 帮我个忙好吗? 带你的人出去,让我的队伍进来. |
[20:12] | Your team. | 你的队伍. |
[20:14] | It’s an odd bunch of people, Colonel. Civilian scientists. | 那时临时集聚起来的人, 上校. 平民科学家. |
[20:20] | This Seth guy got some secret weapon | 这个塞斯具有一些秘密武器 |
[20:23] | you don’t want the world to know about? | 你不想全世界知道这些? |
[20:28] | All right, listen. | 正确,听着. |
[20:30] | Since you have clearance, I’ll throw you a bone. | 既然你已经不负责了, 我就告诉你一些情况. |
[20:35] | Seth and his boys got some top-secret technology… | 塞斯和他的手下 有一些高度机密的技术. |
[20:38] | that we would prefer not fall into the public consciousness just yet. | 我们不能让公众知道这些. |
[20:43] | – Comprehend? – Yeah. | – 理解? – 是的. |
[20:46] | Good. | 好的. |
[20:48] | – Now, you’ve heard of classified. – You got it. | – 现在, 你已经知道机密了. – 这里归你了. |
[20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[21:08] | Did General Hammond involve the President, sir? | 哈蒙德将军把总统 牵扯进来了吗,长官? |
[21:11] | Oh yeah! He’s put me in charge here for the time being. | 哦,是的! 他让我们暂时主管这里. |
[21:17] | What do you suggest, O’Neill? | 你有什么建议, 欧尼尔? |
[21:19] | Well, I’m thinkin’ we need to get in there. | 好的,我想我们需要进入那里. |
[21:24] | – OK, how? – The floor is open. | – 好的,怎么进去? – 也许钻地而入吧. |
[21:27] | I was thinking about that. If Seth’s MO hasn’t changed, … | 我正在想. 如果塞斯的设施没有改变,. |
[21:31] | we know certain things from digs in Giza. | 当我们在吉萨挖掘的时候我们知道些东西. |
[21:34] | We do? | 是吗? |
[21:36] | Leaders built their compounds with underground escape tunnels. | 领导者通过地下通道来修建他们的设施. |
[21:40] | Correct. Apophis had them built into his facilities. | 对. 阿波菲斯就是通过这个建造他的设施的. |
[21:43] | OK, so we should do a perimeter search and look for those tunnel entrances. | 好的,因此我们将对周边搜索 并且寻找这些隧道的入口. |
[21:48] | That’s a lot of territory. | 那是一个很大的区域. |
[21:54] | We’ll have Mr Hamner’s men help us. | 哈姆纳先生的人会帮助我们. |
[22:45] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! |
[23:02] | OK. | 好~的. |
[23:05] | We’ve got a point of entry. Now what? | 我们找到了一个入口. 现在怎么办? |
[23:07] | As soon as we get near anyone on the inside, we could get shot. | 一旦我们接近里面的任何人 他们会开火 |
[23:11] | Or worse, dosed with that organism, and suddenly we’re working for Seth. | 或者更差, 受那个化合物的影响, 我们会突然为塞斯工作. |
[23:16] | It won’t work on me or Teal’c. | 它对我或提亚克没有效果. |
[23:18] | But he’ll sense you’re Goa’ulds as soon as you’re within 50 feet. | 但是当你在他50英尺范围的时候. 他会感觉到你是勾阿呜 |
[23:22] | With the arsenal he’s got we wouldn’t even get close to him. | 凭借他的屏障,我们甚至不能靠近击中他. |
[23:25] | Which is why you’re not going in. | 所以你不能进入 |
[23:29] | Dad, you said an electrical shock, | 爸爸,你说过一个电击, |
[23:30] | like a zat gun, would snap us out of it. | 就像Z枪, 能让我们摆脱化合物的影响. |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[23:36] | Sir, I think I have an idea. | 长官,我有一个主意. |
[23:45] | Gimme a test count. | 给我一个测试计数. |
[23:47] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, | 1个密西西比河, 2个密西西比河, |
[23:50] | three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five… | 3个密西西比河, 4个密西西比河, 5. |
[23:56] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[23:58] | It’ll work, sir, assuming Dad’s right. | 这会有用的,长官, 假定爸爸是正确的. |
[24:01] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[24:03] | If the jolt is big enough. | 如果电流足够大的话 |
[24:05] | But you’ll have to let the Nish’ta spread through | 但是你将不得不让涅旭塔通过 |
[24:07] | all your tissues… | 你所有的身体组织进行传播. |
[24:09] | or it’ll regain a stronghold. | 直到它完全控制你. |
[24:11] | Gimme a ten-count. | 给我一个10的计数. |
[24:13] | – Uh… one, two, three, four… – That’s good. | – 嗯. 1,2,3,4 . – 非常好. |
[24:16] | – You ready for yours, Captain? – One second. | – 你们准备好了吗, 上尉? – 一秒钟. |
[24:22] | OK, Teal’c, push the button. | 好的, 提亚克, 按键. |
[24:28] | – Aagh! – Hey! | – 啊! – 嘿! |
[24:31] | – OK? – OK. | – 好了? – 好了. |
[24:34] | Wire me. | 和我联系. |
[25:12] | Daniel, you’re certain that if we get caught… | 丹尼尔, 你能确定如果我们被抓. |
[25:15] | he’ll turn us into zombies rather than kill us? | 他将把我们变成行尸而不杀了我们? |
[25:18] | Well, we’re more valuable to him that way. | 好的, 我们活着对他来说更有价值的. |
[25:21] | Why? How do you think he’ll use us? | 为什么?为什么你认为他会利用我们? |
[25:23] | Historically, he used women as a harem. | 在历史上, 他把女人作为妻妾. |
[25:26] | They catered to his every whim and as a result they were well cared for. | 她们得迎合他的每一个怪念头 所以她们得到很好的照顾. |
[25:30] | – Super – And the men outside the main court… | – 很好 – 宫廷外的那些男人. |
[25:32] | were used as warriors and guards, doing his bidding. | 作为战士或警卫, 执行他的命令. |
[25:36] | Dare I ask about the men inside the compound? | 我能问下那些在宫廷里面的男人吗? |
[25:41] | They were turned into eunuchs. | 他们被变成了太监. |
[25:45] | Eunuchs as in “snippety-doo-dah”? | 太监是暴躁易怒的. |
[25:49] | Sweet. | 太好了. |
[26:21] | – Daniel? – What? | – (欧尼尔) 丹尼尔? – 什么? |
[26:25] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[26:28] | Why are you asking me? | 为什么你问我? |
[26:30] | Well, y… you knew there’d be tunnels, so… | 好的,你.你知道这里会有一个隧道,因此. |
[26:35] | Well, in the digs there were stairs leading up to the main structure. | 好的, 在吉萨挖掘的时候,有楼梯通向主建筑. |
[26:53] | I hate it when that happens. | 我讨厌发生这样的事. |
[27:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[27:05] | Welcome! | (扭曲的声音)欢迎! |
[27:11] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[27:12] | Well, I’m Larry, this is Moe and, of course, everyone’s favourite, Curly. | 好的,我是拉里,这是牟,还有每个人都喜欢的克里. |
[27:21] | Say goodbye to your impure military past. | 对你那亵渎神的军队生涯说再见吧. |
[27:26] | We’re always happy to welcome new disciples… | 我们一直很高兴欢迎新的信徒. |
[27:29] | to the bliss that only Seth can bestow. | 来接受只有塞斯能给与的赐福. |
[27:44] | So help me, if I wake up and I’m singing soprano… | 如果我醒来并且高声的歌唱 请帮助我,. |
[28:09] | Welcome, disciple. | (女人)欢迎,信徒. |
[28:12] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[28:15] | – OK. Pretty good. – Good. | – 好. 非常好. – 很好. |
[28:17] | Do you feel strong enough to serve your god, Seth? | 你觉得你足够强壮去为我们的神塞斯服务了吗 ? |
[28:20] | Yes, of course. | 是的,当然. |
[28:22] | This way. | 这边走. |
[28:31] | They are awake. | 他们醒了. |
[28:32] | – Shall I activate the devices? – No. | – 我该激活这个设备? – (扭曲的声音)不. |
[28:35] | We must wait to be sure the Nish’ta has permeated their tissues. | 我们必须等待直到确定涅旭塔 完全渗透到他们的身体中. |
[28:39] | – How long? – About an hour. | – 多长时间? – 大约一个小时. |
[28:42] | It’s a smart virus. If there’s any unaffected tissue in the body… | 它是一个聪明的病毒. 如果在身体里有任何未受影响的组织. |
[28:46] | it will give the organism a safe harbour in which to mutate. | 它将找一个安全的地方进行变异. |
[28:50] | Then it will overtake your body again. | 然后它将再次感染你的身体. |
[28:53] | Excuse me. Mind if I watch? | 对不起. 介意我在这里吗? |
[28:58] | I mean, my son’s in there. I just wanna be involved. | 我的意思是,我的儿子在这. 这事和我有关. |
[29:01] | I’m afraid I can’t let you in here, sir. I’m sorry. | 我恐怕不能让你进入这里,先生. 对不起. |
[29:04] | Yeah. Figured. | 是,明白. |
[29:08] | – Grab a cup of coffee? – Sure. Go ahead. | – 能拿走一杯咖啡? – 当然. 拿吧. |
[29:17] | Ow! | 哎呀! |
[29:19] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[29:21] | Sorry. It won’t happen again. | 对不起.下次不会了. |
[29:24] | I’ve just been kinda short-fused… since I found out about Tommy. | 我刚才有点着急了. 自从我发现了汤米. |
[29:31] | I understand. | 我明白. |
[29:35] | I had to find out from his college roommate cos, uh… | 我不得不从他的大学室友开始找,因为,呃. |
[29:38] | Tommy and me hadn’t been talking for six months. | 汤米和我 有六个月没有谈话了. |
[29:41] | I do not understand. How could a father not speak to his son for so long? | 我不明白.为什么一个父亲 和他的儿子那么长时间不说话? |
[29:47] | Yeah, that’s the funny thing about it: I don’t even remember why. | 是的, 这感觉是很可笑的: 我甚至不记得为什么了. |
[29:53] | Obviously something pretty stupid in the scheme of things. | 很明显整个事情的发展很愚蠢. |
[29:58] | I’ll get out of your hair. | 我不麻烦你们了. |
[30:05] | Do human parents not love their children unconditionally? | 人类的父亲不是无条件的爱他们的小孩吗? |
[30:09] | Sometimes things get complicated. | 有时候事情很复杂. |
[30:13] | Many things are complicated, General Carter. | 很多事情是复杂的, 卡特将军. |
[30:16] | In Jaffa society, loving one’s children is not one of them. | 在贾法社会里, 爱自己的孩子并不包括在内. |
[30:20] | In human society, sometimes it is. | 在人类社会里,有时也是这样的. |
[31:13] | With these weapons I have provided… | 用这些我提供的武器. |
[31:15] | we will defend against any incursion | 我们将防卫任何门外 |
[31:19] | by the impure forces outside our gate. | 亵渎神的力量的侵入. |
[31:23] | Let no other gods draw you away from Seth! | 不能让其他的神 把你们从塞斯身边拉走! |
[31:27] | Seth is life. Seth is happiness. Seth is almighty. | 塞斯是生命. 塞斯是幸福. 塞斯是万能的. |
[31:31] | Again. | 再来一次. |
[31:32] | Seth is life. Seth is happiness. Seth is almighty. | 塞斯是生命. 塞斯是幸福. 塞斯是万能的. |
[31:37] | – Again! – Seth is life. Seth is happiness. | – 再来! 塞斯是生命. 塞斯是幸福. |
[31:40] | Seth is almighty. | 塞斯是万能的. |
[31:52] | You were once blended. | 你曾是寄主. |
[31:54] | Were you not?! | 是吗?! |
[31:57] | Blended? | 寄主? |
[32:03] | No entry marks. | 没有侵入的痕迹. |
[32:07] | But still… | 但是仍然. |
[32:10] | l sense a trace. | 我能感觉到. |
[32:14] | Bring me those who came with her! | 把和她一起来的人带来! |
[32:16] | General Carter, there is a problem. | 卡特将军,有麻烦了. |
[32:19] | – What? – It’s nothing we can’t handle. | – 什么? – 没有什么我们不能处理的. |
[32:23] | – He made your people, didn’t he? – We don’t know yet. | – 他控制了你的人,是不是? – 我们还不知道. |
[32:42] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的? |
[32:45] | The System Lords? | 系统统治者? |
[32:50] | The Tok’ra? | 托克拉? |
[32:54] | I am your god! | 我是你们的神! |
[32:57] | You will tell me what I want to know! | 你们要告诉我我要知道的东西! |
[33:00] | Who does your military work for? The System Lords or the Tok’ra? | 你们为谁的军队服务? 系统统治者们还是托克拉? |
[33:04] | I have a vague recollection of what you’re talking about. | 关于你说的我有一个模糊的回忆. |
[33:09] | The Tok’ra. | 托克拉. |
[33:24] | Is it not time enough? | 时间还没有到? |
[33:26] | No choice. Do it now! | (扭曲的声音)没的选择了.让它工作! |
[33:43] | We work for a deprogrammer who hired us | 我们为一个非教徒工作, |
[33:45] | to come remove one of your disciples. | 他雇佣我们带走一个你的信徒. |
[33:48] | But now we are enjoying the bliss that is Seth. | 但是现在我们满足于塞斯的赐福. |
[33:55] | How is it possible that you enjoy the bliss, … | 你们会满足于塞斯的赐福? |
[33:59] | when you are able to lie to Seth? | 当你们对塞斯撒谎? |
[34:06] | My Lord, the impure forces that you have prophesied… | 我主,那些亵渎您的军队 正如你预言的那样. |
[34:09] | are surrounding the compound. | 正在包围我们. |
[34:12] | You will pay eternally for bringing this down upon us. | 你们会为此付出沉重的代价. |
[34:18] | Take them and kill them. | 带他们出去并杀了他们. |
[34:21] | Go! | 走! |
[34:44] | A quick question about old Seth. | 有一个关于老塞斯的简单问题. |
[34:54] | – What happened? – It’s OK. We’re here to help you. | – 发生了什么? – 没事.我们来这帮助你. |
[35:18] | We must distribute them all over the compound. | 我们必须分发这些. |
[35:20] | We cannot allow the impure access to all we have built up here. | 我们不能允许外来的亵渎在这里发生. |
[35:44] | Um… Daniel. | 嗯. 丹尼尔. |
[35:47] | Tom. | 汤姆. |
[35:49] | – Levinson? – Yeah. | – 莱文森? – 是的. |
[35:53] | Uh, I’m really confused. Who are you? | 嗯, 我真的很困惑.你是谁? |
[35:56] | We’re friends of your father. | 我们是你父亲的朋友. |
[36:00] | – Where are the zats? – Zats? | – zat在那里? – Zat? |
[36:02] | These. | 这儿. |
[36:15] | – Can you activate those transport rings? – I think so. | – 你能激活这些传送环吗? – 我想可以. |
[36:19] | Tom, I need you to start transporting people outta here. | 汤姆, 我需要你开始传送人到外面. |
[36:23] | Can you handle that? | 你能处理吗? |
[36:24] | I… I guess. | 我.我想可以. |
[36:27] | Good. | 好的. |
[36:39] | I have to prepare for the worst. | 我不得不作最坏的打算. |
[36:41] | If I don’t act, it’s on me if they get killed. | 如果我不行动,一旦他们被杀的话,我将承担这一切. |
[36:45] | It won’t be on you. It’ll be on me. | 你不用承担什么.我来承担. |
[36:47] | It will reside on me also. | 算我一个. |
[37:03] | Go! | 出发! |
[37:12] | Carter! Go with ’em. Make sure they get outta here. | 卡特! 和他们一起走. 确信他们到外面去了. |
[37:27] | OK, I think I’ve been very patient. | 好的,我想我已经非常有耐心了. |
[37:36] | Let’s get all the medical teams up here stat! Get some blankets and shoes! | 让所有的医疗队立即到这里来! 带上一些毯子和鞋! |
[37:42] | C’mon, you guys, get in here! | 快, 你们这些家伙,到这来! |
[37:53] | OK! C’mon, let’s go! This way! C’mon! | 好的! 来吧, 让我们出发!这边!来吧! |
[38:11] | How dare you challenge the power that is Seth? | (塞斯) 你怎么敢挑战塞斯的权威? |
[39:09] | – Bomb? – Bomb. | – 炸弹? – 炸弹. |
[39:16] | Tommy? | 汤米? |
[39:18] | Tommy. | 汤米. |
[39:41] | General Carter! Our friends have been neutralised. I must go in. | 卡特将军!我们的朋友们已经恢复了.我必须进去. |
[39:44] | – Selmak would be of help. – Who’s Selmak? | – 塞尔麦克将给你帮助. – 谁是塞尔麦克? |
[39:47] | It’s a long story. | 那是一个很长的故事. |
[40:06] | This way! | (欧尼尔) 这边! |
[40:08] | Teal’c! Cover the other ends. Make sure he doesn’t get out another way. | 提亚克! 在后面掩护. 确定他没有从另外一条路离开. |
[40:16] | Dad? Where are you going? | 爸爸?你去哪里? |
[40:18] | Setesh used the hand device on O’Neill and Daniel. Are you OK? | 瑟泰旭对欧尼尔和丹尼尔中 使用了手持设备.你还好吧? |
[40:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事. |
[40:25] | Carter! He’s down here! | 卡特!他从这下去了! |
[40:38] | Setesh! | (扭曲的声音) 瑟泰旭! |
[40:40] | Tok’ra kree chok! | 托克拉 可里 乔克! |
[40:50] | – Dad! – Your father will survive. | – 爸爸! – 你的父亲会没事的. |
[40:53] | – Stop Seth. – How? | – 阻止塞斯. – 怎么做? |
[40:56] | I can’t control this. | 我控制不了这个. |
[40:58] | You have the will within you. You must summon it. | 你的力量隐藏在你身体里面. 你必须召唤它. |
[41:12] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:48] | You killed him. | 你杀了他. |
[41:52] | Hail Dorothy. | 多萝西(绿野仙踪主角)万岁. |