时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Major! Come on! | 少校!快来! |
[00:50] | We gotta go back for the general! | 我们得回去找将军! |
[00:52] | I can’t shut it down. I won’t find this window again. | 我不能关闭它.我无法再找到这个窗口. |
[00:55] | We have to go now! | 我们现在必须走! |
[01:08] | You sure this is the right one to go to? | 你确定这条路是对的? |
[01:11] | It’s better than the alternative. | 要比另外一条好. |
[01:14] | I guess we’ll see about that. | 我猜我们得留神点. |
[01:22] | Drop your weapons. | 放下你们的武器. |
[01:25] | Do it now! | 立刻! |
[01:35] | I’m Dr Samantha Carter from the SGA. | 我是SGA的萨曼莎 卡特博士 |
[01:38] | This is Major Kawalsky. | 这是卡瓦斯基少校. |
[01:40] | We need to speak to your commander. | 我们需要和你们的指挥官交谈 |
[02:43] | Stargate.SG1-s03e06.Point.of.View | |
[02:51] | So, what’s the big emer… ? | 发生什么大事了? |
[02:56] | Whoa! | 哇奥! |
[02:58] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[03:01] | Jack. | 杰克. |
[03:03] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[03:05] | It’s me. It’s Sam. | 是我啊.我是山姆. |
[03:11] | Uh… | 哦 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[03:17] | I never expected this variation. You’re alive. | 我从没想到会这样, 你还活着. |
[03:22] | Don’t feel so bad, Colonel. | 别奇怪,上校. |
[03:23] | Everybody around here is telling me the same thing. | 这里的所有人都告诉我同样的事情. |
[03:27] | Kawalsky? | 卡瓦斯基? |
[03:29] | – In a manner of speaking. – Actually, in a manner of fact, sir. | 从某种意义上说 事实上,从现实意义来说,长官 |
[03:33] | This is Major Kawalsky in almost | 几乎每项身体检查都证明 |
[03:35] | every physical respect: blood, dental records. | 这是卡瓦斯基少校:血液,牙齿记录. |
[03:39] | But I’m not supposed to be alive in this reality | 但这个现实世界中我已经死了 |
[03:42] | any more than you are in mine. | 正如你在我们的现实世界中一样. |
[03:46] | Sorry, Sam. | 对不起, 山姆. |
[03:49] | It’s not the same with us here, is it? | 这不是我们所在的现实,是吗? |
[03:53] | Does… anyone wanna let me know what the hell’s goin’ on here? Anyone? | 有没有人能告诉我这里到底发生什么了?随便谁 |
[03:59] | They appeared a few hours ago in a Nellis high-security lockup. | 几小时前,他们出现在内利斯基地的 一个高级安全封锁区域. |
[04:02] | That quantum mirror you got locked up at Area 51? | 那个你们得到的量子镜是否被锁在51区? |
[04:06] | You guys never figured out how to use it? | 你们还没弄明白怎么使用它吗? |
[04:11] | Is he talking about that… | 他是否在说关于丹尼尔在233上 |
[04:13] | alternate-reality thing Daniel futzed with on 233? | 闲逛的那个平行现实世界的事? |
[04:17] | – Who’s Daniel? – We can’t be followed. Don’t worry. | 谁是丹尼尔? 我们没被跟踪.不用担心. |
[04:20] | We brought the remote with us. | 我们带着遥控装置 |
[04:23] | I’ve ordered it sent here under heavy guard. | 我已经命令大批警卫护送它到这里来. |
[04:25] | Where we come from, the Goa’ulds just took over the world, Colonel. | 我们所在的现实里,勾阿呜 刚刚占领了整个世界,上校. |
[04:35] | Look, I’ve told you this. | 瞧,我已经把一切告诉你们了. |
[04:37] | Now let me talk to someone from the SGA. | 现在让我和SGA的人谈一下. |
[04:39] | SGA? There is no such organisation. | (男人) SGA?没有这样的机构. |
[04:41] | Then you call it something else. The Stargate Project. Stargate Command. | 那你们该有其他称呼. 星门计划,星门指挥部之类. |
[04:46] | – What do you know about the Stargate? – What do I know?! | 你对星门知道些什么? 我知道些什么?! |
[04:50] | Everything! We’ve been through this! | 所有一切!我们已经穿越了星门! |
[04:53] | – Well, let’s go through it again. – Oh, for crying out loud! | 好吧,让我们从头说说星门的事情. 哦,真受不了! |
[04:58] | It’s a big, round thing. It takes you to other planets. | 它是个巨大的圆形物体. 能带你去其它星球. |
[05:01] | I made it work four years ago and we have explored the galaxy ever since. | 四年前我使它运转起来 从那以后我们开始探索银河系. |
[05:06] | Until yesterday, | 直到昨天, |
[05:07] | when the Goa’uld started taking over every major city from orbit… | 勾阿呜在轨道上 接管了所有主要城市 |
[05:11] | and enslaving the population. | 并且奴役人民. |
[05:15] | Oh, my God. This is too weird. | 哦,天啊,真不可思议 |
[05:18] | Yeah. How about that hair? | 是啊,那发型怎么样? |
[05:21] | She claims to have travelled from an alternate universe… | 她宣称从另外一个平行世界来 |
[05:25] | in the same manner Dr Jackson experienced a year ago. | 就和杰克森博士一年前经历的那样 |
[05:28] | This can’t be the Dr Carter I met in the alternate reality. She’s… dead. | 她不是我在那个平行现实中遇到的卡特博士 她已经死了. |
[05:32] | All right. Uh… just to clarify. | 好.嗯我只是要弄明白 |
[05:36] | This Carter is from an alternate… alternate reality? | 这个卡特来自一个平行的 平行的现实? |
[05:41] | Apparently. | 很显然. |
[05:43] | Anybody else have a problem with that? | 还有人对此有疑议吗? |
[05:47] | – Which reality is actually real? – Thank you, Teal’c. | 哪个现实才是真正的现实? 谢谢, 提亚克. |
[05:52] | She explains it. | 她对此有解释 |
[05:56] | Look, I know this is hard for you to understand. | 瞧,我知道让你们理解这个有点困难. |
[06:00] | But, according to quantum theory, for every universe… | 但是,根据量子理论, 每一个宇宙 |
[06:03] | there are infinite variations, diverging at each choice | 在每一个选择有无穷的变化,分支, |
[06:07] | we make like forks in a road. | 就像道路上的分叉. |
[06:09] | Uh-huh. | (男人) 嗯-嗯. |
[06:12] | – She’s right. – You just agreed with yourself. | 她说的对. 你正好同意你自己的观点. |
[06:16] | No, Major Carter agreed with Dr Carter. | 不,是卡特少校同意了卡特博士的观点. |
[06:19] | She never joined the military in her reality. | 在她的现实中她没有入伍. |
[06:22] | Fork-in-the-road stuff? | 道路的分叉之类? |
[06:25] | – Apparently. – All right. | 很显然. 好吧. |
[06:27] | So it’s possible there’s an alternate version of myself… | 就是说很可能存在一个我自己的平行版本 |
[06:30] | that understands what the hell you’re talkin’ about? | 见鬼,你在说些什么啊? |
[06:34] | They’ve asked to be debriefed. I’d like you all to participate. | 他们被要求来做汇报. 我想你们都得参加. |
[06:41] | Show them in. | 叫他们进来. |
[06:50] | – What the hell is he doing here? – Kawalsky! | 该死的他在这里做什么? 卡瓦斯基! |
[06:55] | He’s a member of SG-1. | 他是SG-1的成员 . |
[06:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁? |
[06:59] | Oh, um, I’m… | 哦, 嗯,我是 |
[07:01] | Daniel Jackson. Also a member of SG-1. | 丹尼尔杰克森. 也是SG-1的成员 . |
[07:05] | Have a seat, Major. | 请坐,少校. |
[07:23] | Nice… hair. | 发型不错 |
[07:26] | Uh… Air Force. | 嗯空军要求的 |
[07:28] | I can’t imagine that – going military. | 我无法想象居然参军. |
[07:32] | Wow! I can’t imagine not. | 哇! 我无法想像为什么不. |
[07:39] | First of all, I would like to say we know what you’ve been through. | 首先,我想说我们知道你们穿越了什么. |
[07:43] | Dr Jackson experienced a similar alternate reality… | 杰克森博士曾经历过 一个类似的平行现实 |
[07:48] | some time ago on a mission to P3X-233. | 在一次以前到P3X-233的任务中. |
[07:51] | That’s where we found our quantum mirror, too. | 那里也是我们找到量子镜的地方. |
[07:54] | Fortunately for us, Dr Jackson was able to return with intelligence… | 很幸运的, 杰克森博士 依仗他的机智得以返回 |
[07:58] | that enabled SG-1 to stop the Goa’uld attack here on Earth. | 并使得SG-1阻止了勾阿呜对地球的攻击. |
[08:03] | Nice. | 很好. |
[08:05] | That explains why your reality looked like | 这解释了为什么你们的现实 |
[08:08] | it hadn’t been overrun by the Goa’uld. | 看起来没有被勾阿呜蹂躏过. |
[08:10] | Actually, the very differences | 事实上, 我们彼此世界的所有区别是 |
[08:12] | between our universes contributed to our survival. | 由我们不同的存在方式造成的. |
[08:16] | Daniel’s participation in the programme. Teal’c’s change of heart. | 在这里,丹尼尔参与了整个项目. 提亚克弃暗投明. |
[08:20] | The fact that I joined the military. | 以及我加入军队的事实 |
[08:23] | You think your being in the Air Force made that big a difference? | 你认为你加入空军使其如此不同? |
[08:26] | – No. I just said it made a contribution. – And therefore I didn’t. | 不,我只是说这也有所贡献. 所以我没有参军. |
[08:30] | Ladies… Sams… | 女士们 山姆们 |
[08:33] | We’re all in this reality together. | 我们大家都在这个现实中了 |
[08:36] | What we need to know is where you intend to go from here. | (哈蒙德)我们需要知道的是 你们离开这里后要去哪里? |
[08:43] | Our Beta site buried their Stargate once the last man stepped through. | 在最后一个人进入星门后, 我们掩埋了β点的星门. |
[08:48] | Our own world is under Goa’uld control so we can’t go back. | 我们自己的世界处于勾阿呜的控制之下 因此我们不能回去. |
[08:51] | We want to stay. | 我们想留在这里. |
[08:53] | That is… if we’re wanted. | 如果我们可以的话. |
[09:01] | We just left behind everyone we know, everyone we ever cared about. | 我们刚刚离开了我们认识的每个人, 我们曾经关心过的每个人. |
[09:06] | If you’re not gonna give us a second chance, I don’t know any of you. | 如果你们不给我们第二次机会, 我将无法了解你们. |
[09:10] | Exactly. You don’t know any of us. | 事实上, 你并不了解我们任何人. |
[09:12] | And we don’t know you. For all we know, you could be her evil twin. | 我们也不了解你. 尽管我们知道, 你可能是她的邪恶双胞胎. |
[09:17] | But then we’d be dealing with cliches, and you know how I feel about those. | 但我们还得处理这堆陈词滥调 你知道我对那些事情的感受. |
[09:22] | No, actually, you know how I feel about those. | 不,事实上,是你应该知道我对那些的感觉. |
[09:26] | OK. | 好了. |
[09:27] | I’ll speak with my superiors and make a determination. | 我将和上级联系做出决定. |
[09:31] | For now, you’ll be assigned temporary accommodations. | 现在, 你们将被分配临时住所. |
[09:37] | Take them to A3 quarters. | 带他们去A3区. |
[09:45] | I didn’t mean to offend you back there. | 刚才我并不是要有意冒犯你. |
[09:48] | I’m the one dealing with inadequacy issues here. Just forget about it. | 我只是在阐述一个不完善的论题. 忘了它吧. |
[09:52] | What? | 什么? |
[09:54] | We knew the Goa’uld were coming for six months. | 6个月前我们就知道勾阿呜正在赶来. |
[09:56] | I couldn’t think how to stop them. | 我却无法阻止他们. |
[09:58] | You did. | 你们做到了. |
[10:08] | – I’ll be outside if you need me, ma’am. – Of course you will. | 如果你需要我,我就在外面,夫人 当然 |
[10:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[10:55] | I understand, sir. | 明白了, 长官. |
[10:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官. |
[11:01] | They can stay. | 他们能留在这 |
[11:03] | – That was quick. – Too quick. | 这么快就决定了. 是很快. |
[11:06] | God knows what we’re getting into. | 天知道我们在干什么. |
[11:09] | The combined IQ of Earth might go up a few points | 有两个卡特在这儿, |
[11:12] | having two Carters around. | 没准地球上的高智商组合能多一点. |
[11:17] | I take it you figure there’s a down side. | 我猜你在考虑事情的负面影响 |
[11:20] | It just doesn’t sit right. | 只是看问题角度不同, |
[11:23] | Some lines aren’t meant to be crossed. Nonetheless, … | 有些界限不该被跨越 话虽如此 |
[11:27] | l’ve been encouraged to find a way to incorporate them into this command. | 我被鼓励要找到一个办法 把他们并入这个指挥部. |
[11:33] | OK. | 好的. |
[11:34] | Um… in the meantime, do you want me to tell ’em? | 嗯 现在 你需要我去告诉他们吗? |
[11:37] | Very well. | 很好. |
[11:48] | Just put it on the table and close the door on your way out. | 放在桌上,出去的时候关上门. |
[11:52] | I’m sorry. Put what on the table? | 对不起,放什么在桌子上? |
[11:56] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. Come in. | 对不起,请进 |
[12:03] | Your… your Dr Fraiser keeps insisting that I eat something. | 你们的你们的弗雷泽医生 坚持我应该吃点东西. |
[12:07] | Ah. Well, she’s your Doc Fraiser now, too. | 嗯.很好,她现在也是你们的弗雷泽医生. |
[12:13] | You’re in. They said yes. | 他们同意你们加入了. |
[12:17] | That’s good. | 很好. |
[12:20] | Yeah! I can see you’re overjoyed. | 是的!我能看出你非常高兴. |
[12:27] | I just never expected this. It’s so… | 我对此从未有所奢望, 这太 |
[12:29] | so hard. | 太艰难了. |
[12:34] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[12:36] | Look… | 瞧 |
[12:40] | I can’t even begin to know what you’ve been through. I… | 我还不知道你经历了什么, 我 |
[12:45] | I know you’ve lost a lot. | 我知道你失去了很多. |
[12:47] | I lost you. | 我失去了你. |
[12:52] | I watched you die, Jack. | 我看着你死去, 杰克. |
[12:54] | Three days ago, trying to defend the mountain. | 三天前, 在守卫这座山的时候. |
[12:58] | And here you are, alive and safe in this perfect world, … | 现在你就在这,活生生平安的在这个 美好的世界里 |
[13:02] | and you don’t even know me. | 可是你甚至不认识我. |
[13:06] | Well, l… | 恩,我 |
[13:12] | I sort ofknow you. | 我有点了解你. |
[13:15] | You know her. | 你了解的是她. |
[13:18] | You don’t even see her that way, do you? | 你甚至不会那样看她,不是吗? |
[13:28] | I take it, where you’re from, we were… | 我猜想,你来的那个现实里,我们 |
[13:31] | Married. | 结婚了. |
[13:34] | Ah. | 哦. |
[13:40] | – This makes you uncomfortable. – No, no, not at all. I just… | 这让你不安了. 不, 不, 一点也不.我只是 |
[13:45] | I get confused. | 我只是有点困扰. |
[13:48] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[13:50] | Sorry, Colonel. I didn’t realise. | 对不起, 上校,我不晓得你在. |
[13:53] | – Just… put it on the table, Airman. – Yes, sir. | 就放在桌子上,士兵. 是的,长官. |
[13:58] | Close the door on your way out. | 走的时候关上门. |
[14:07] | I haven’t had a hot meal in forever. | 我好久没吃上热饭了. |
[14:17] | It was a couple of weeks ago. We were celebrating our first anniversary. | 还是在几周前.我们正在庆祝我们的 第一个结婚周年纪念日. |
[14:22] | We got the call that the Goa’uld ships | 我们被告知勾阿呜的飞船 |
[14:25] | had been spotted entering our solar system. | 已经进入了我们的太阳系. |
[14:28] | We just left everything. | 我们只好抛开一切 |
[14:32] | You blew out the candles and I turned off the oven and… | 你吹熄蜡烛,我关掉烤箱 |
[14:35] | we just left. | 我们只好离开. |
[14:39] | They didn’t hit Colorado Springs from orbit like most of the big cities so | 他们没有像对大部份大城市一样 从轨道上攻击科罗拉多斯普林斯 |
[14:44] | the table must still be set. | 所以晚餐一定还在那儿 |
[14:50] | Cold by now. | 现在一定冷了 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[14:54] | Listen, um… | 听着, 嗯 |
[14:57] | – I should probably be… – Stay! | 也许我应该 先等等! |
[15:01] | – Sam… – Please. | 山姆 求你了. |
[15:04] | Look… | 瞧 |
[15:07] | You’re dealing with a loss right now that I can’t even begin to… | 你正在回忆失去的一切我甚至还 没开始经历 |
[15:13] | Maybe I’m not the right person to help you. | 我想我不是那个能帮上忙的人. |
[15:15] | Yes, you are. | 不,你是. |
[15:18] | You’re the only one who can. | 你是唯一一个能帮我的人. |
[15:23] | Look… | 看 |
[15:26] | I know you well enough to know that you don’t have a clue what to say. | 我非常了解你,我知道 你现在不知道该说些什么. |
[15:32] | But you don’t have to say anything. | 但是你什么也不必说. |
[15:40] | Come here. | 到这来. |
[15:48] | Oh, I miss him. | 哦, 我想念他. |
[16:08] | Sir. General Hammond told me the news. | 长官.哈蒙德将军告诉了我这个消息. |
[16:11] | – I’ve informed Major Kawalsky. – Thank you. | 我已经通知了卡瓦斯基少校. 谢谢. |
[16:15] | I was just on my way to do that. | 我正准备去告诉他. |
[16:18] | I thought I’d drop in on, uh… | 恩我想顺道来看看 |
[16:21] | Samantha. See how she’s doing. | 萨曼莎. 看看她怎么样. |
[16:23] | She’s fine. | 她很好. |
[16:25] | I think she’d rather be left alone at the moment. | 我想现在她想一个人呆会儿. |
[16:28] | – Just stop in tomorrow. – Oh. All right. | 你明天再来吧. 哦. 好吧. |
[16:32] | – Well, good night, sir. – Carter? | 好了,晚安, 长官. 卡特? |
[16:34] | Yes, sir? | 是的, 长官? |
[16:38] | How are you doing with this… | 你是怎么对待这个 |
[16:41] | twin thing? | 类似双胞胎的事情的? |
[16:43] | Do you have a couple of hours? | 你有几小时吗? (小时和我们是同音词) |
[16:48] | OK. | 有啊. |
[16:50] | That was the answer. | 那就是答案. |
[16:54] | Oh, oh. | 哦, 哦. |
[16:58] | Good night, sir. | 晚安, 长官. |
[17:06] | Good night, Major. | 晚安,少校. |
[17:40] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[17:42] | – What’s happening? – Dr Carter’s gone into convulsive shock. | 发生了什么事? 卡特博士出现痉挛性颤动. |
[17:46] | I don’t know the cause and I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道为什么 也不知如何停止它. |
[17:50] | Easy. | 放松. |
[18:00] | Not medical. Temporal. Entropic cascade failure. | 不用治疗,是暂时性的. 熵值重叠失失败. |
[18:03] | – On the cellular level? – Yes. I thought it would take years. | 是细胞级的吗? 是的.我认为它会持续数年. |
[18:06] | – A side effect of travel through the mirror. – Then why don’t I have it? | 穿过镜子旅行的副作用. 那为什么我没有发生? |
[18:10] | I’m guessing Dr Carter has it because I’m here. | 我认为卡特博士之所以这样 是因为我在这. |
[18:13] | Both of us existing in the same reality | 从理论上说,我们俩都存在于同一现实世界 |
[18:15] | theoretically causes temporal distortion. | 会导致暂时性的扭曲. |
[18:17] | Not theoretical any more. | 不再仅仅是理论了 |
[18:19] | OK. So then how do I treat this? | 好,我该怎么办? |
[18:21] | You can’t. | 你没办法的. |
[18:22] | The more time passes, the worse it should get. | 发作的次数越多, 情况就越糟糕. |
[18:25] | – So I’m gonna die here. – You’re not gonna die. | 那么我将会死在这里. 你不会死的. |
[18:29] | – Actually, sir… – Carter. | 事实上, 长官 卡特. |
[18:31] | She won’t only if we send her back. | 除非我们送她回去她才不会死 |
[18:33] | If you do, the Goa’uld will kill her. | 如果你那么做,勾阿呜会杀了她. |
[18:40] | Think about it: billions of people enslaved. | (丹尼尔) 想想吧: 数亿人民被奴役. |
[18:43] | I can’t help but feel, in the grand scheme of things, we owe them. | 我不得不说,面对如此严峻的事态 我们对他们有所亏欠. |
[18:47] | The only way to help Dr Carter is to stop the Goa’uld in her reality and… | 唯一帮助卡特博士的方法 是阻止他们那个现实中的勾阿呜 |
[18:52] | – save whatever’s left. – How do you suggest we do that? | 并挽救残存的一切. 你建议我们怎么做呢? |
[18:56] | The resources of their entire world couldn’t defend against the Goa’uld. | 他们整个世界的资源 无法防御勾阿呜. |
[19:00] | What about the resources of our world? | 而我们这个世界的资源呢? |
[19:03] | – What do we have that they don’t? – Our fate. | 我们有他们没有的什么吗? 我们的运气. |
[19:08] | We made contact with the Asgard. | 我们和仙宫有联系. |
[19:10] | So? | 如何? |
[19:12] | So, if Dr Carter can contact the Asgard in her reality, … | 所以,如果卡特博士 能联系到他们那个现实中的仙宫 |
[19:15] | maybe their Asgard will help them. | 也许那个现实中的仙宫将帮助他们. |
[19:17] | – Defend their world against the Goa’uld? – Yes. | 对抗勾阿呜,保卫他们的世界? 是的. |
[19:20] | And just how do you propose we raise the Asgard, in their reality? | 那你打算让我们如何 呼唤他们那个现实里的仙宫 |
[19:25] | We still have the dialling program that took you to the Asgard home planet. | 我们保留了带你到 仙宫母星的拨号程序. |
[19:29] | Which we could download to a removable hard drive. | 我们可以把它下载到移动硬盘里. |
[19:32] | But that still won’t do it. | 但是那还不够 |
[19:34] | In order to dial the Asgard home world, … | 为了能拨号到仙宫母星 |
[19:37] | they provided us with a generator | 他们使我们拥有一个发电机 |
[19:39] | to transfer energy to the gate’s capacitors. | 来提供能量给星门电容. |
[19:42] | I can’t get it to work again. | 可我无法让它再次工作. |
[19:44] | Apparently, it was designed to work only once. | 很显然, 它被设计成一次性的. |
[19:47] | Assuming Major Carter succeeds, | 假定卡特少校成功了, |
[19:49] | it will be hard to get Dr Carter to the Stargate… | 让卡特博士到星门也是非常困难的 |
[19:52] | without the Goa’uld stopping her. | 除非没有勾阿呜阻止她. |
[19:55] | That’s where I come in. | 我正为此而来. |
[20:00] | Permission to join the briefing, sir? | 我可以参加这个会议吗,长官? |
[20:11] | I’ll get her to the Stargate. | 我会送她到达星门. |
[20:15] | You think I’m gonna let her go alone? She’s my best friend’s wife. | 你们认为我会让她一个人去吗? 她是我最好朋友的妻子. |
[20:28] | You’ll need someone to hook up the power generator. | 你们需要有人去连接发电机的电源. |
[20:32] | And download the dialling program. | 并且下载拨号程序. |
[20:35] | You will also require my assistance. | 你们也会需要我的协助. |
[20:38] | – We can handle this. – No, Teal’c has a point. | 我们自己应付得来. 不, 提亚克说得有道理. |
[20:42] | You said Teal’c led the assault on the mountain in your reality. | 你说在你们的现实中 提亚克领导了对基地的袭击. |
[20:47] | Couldn’t we use something like that to our advantage? | 为什么我们不利用我们的有利条件呢? |
[20:51] | Quite the military mind, Daniel Jackson. | 真有军事头脑啊, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[20:55] | No, sir. I’m sorry. Teal’c can’t go any more than I can. | 不,长官.很抱歉. 提亚克和我一样不能去. |
[20:59] | Entropic cascade failure. | 会出现熵值重叠失败. |
[21:01] | If I go, there will still be two of me in one reality. | 如果我去,会有两个我出现在同一个现实 |
[21:04] | The same will be true with Teal’c. | 提亚克的情况也一样. |
[21:06] | Dr Carter did not become ill during her first 48 hours. | 卡特博士在最初48小时之内 并没有生病. |
[21:10] | If our mission is not complete within that time, | 如果在那段时间内我们没完成任务, |
[21:13] | it is most likely we will be dead. | 我们很可能会死. |
[21:15] | Good point. | 好主意. |
[21:18] | Are you OK with all this, sir? | 你同意这个计划吗,长官? |
[21:20] | If you feel confident you can pull this off, I have no objection. | 如果你们相信自己能完成它, 我没有异议. |
[21:24] | But on your return, destroy that quantum mirror. | 但是你们回来后,毁掉量子镜. |
[21:27] | OK, but we can’t go anywhere unless | 好,可在使仙宫的发电机重新工作前 |
[21:30] | we get that Asgard generator working again. | 我们哪儿也不能去 |
[21:33] | OK. Carter, download the program to the removable whatever-it-is and… | 好, 卡特,把那程序下载到 可移动的什么玩意里 |
[21:38] | meet me and yourself in the lab. | 然后在实验室里和我以及”你自己”会和. |
[21:42] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[21:50] | This is incredible. If the Asgard could design this, … | 真难以置信仙宫能设计出这个来 |
[21:53] | they’re just the little green men we’re looking for. | 他们就是我们一直在寻找的小绿人(泛指外星人) |
[21:57] | They’re grey, actually. Roswell Grey, to be exact. | 事实上,他们是灰色的. 深灰色, 更准确点. |
[22:01] | I had a hard time trying to figure out how it worked the first time. | 我第一次试图理解它如何工作的时候, 可吃尽了苦头. |
[22:06] | If it’s powered by the energy of a staff weapon, why doesn’t it… | 如果它是由一个权杖武器发出 的能量驱动的,为什么它不会 |
[22:10] | Blow up? I’d guess it creates a modulated dampening field | 爆炸? 我觉得它产生了一个可调的抑制场, |
[22:13] | round the naqahdah cell. | 围绕在那夸达单元周围. |
[22:15] | Which controls the energy transfer. | 这个抑制场控制能量的传输. |
[22:18] | Throwing it out each time it’s activated. | 在每次激活装置的时候释放能量. |
[22:21] | Yes, but how do you recalibrate a field | 是的,可是首先你怎么能校准一个 |
[22:23] | that you can’t generate in the first place? | 你无法创造出来的场? |
[22:25] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[22:29] | Are you Carters gonna be able to figure this out? | 卡特们可以修好这个吗? |
[22:32] | We’ll figure it out. | (同声) 我们会修好它的. |
[22:35] | Aarghh! | 啊! |
[22:45] | We have to figure it out. | 我们必须修好它. |
[22:48] | OK, the way Dr C explained it, the controller is not an exacting science. | 好,按照卡特博士的解释 这个控制器并不精准. |
[22:53] | You can’t dial up an address like on a Stargate. | 你无法象用星门一样拨一个地址. |
[22:56] | You have to figure out where you are. | 你必须确定你在哪儿. |
[22:58] | Not a very expedient way to get home. | 似乎不是个回家的好方法. |
[23:01] | If it’s not turned off, it’s always connected to the same reality. | 如果它没被关掉, 它就一直和同一个现实相连. |
[23:05] | So when it’s on again, it won’t be connected to the reality you came from? | 就是说当它再次打开时, 它并不能连接到你们来的现实中? |
[23:08] | Right. We’d have to find it again. | 没错.我们必须再次找到它. |
[23:11] | Now, this thing switches to the various realities. | 这东西能转换到不同的现实. |
[23:15] | If I turn it on now, | 如果我现在打开它, |
[23:16] | it should come up somewhere near the reality it was last on. | 它应该 接近上一次打开它所在的现实 |
[23:22] | There. See? | 这儿.瞧见了? |
[23:23] | That’s not it. No grenade damage. | 不是我们的现实.没有手榴弹的痕迹. |
[23:27] | I tossed a grenade to slow them down | 我投了一颗手榴弹使他们慢下来, |
[23:30] | so they didn’t see us go through the mirror. | 因此他们没看见我们穿过这个镜子. |
[23:33] | So we need to find a reality that’s just right. | 所以我们必须找到正确的那个现实.. |
[23:37] | – Do you mind if l… ? – Oh! | 你不介意让我? 哦! |
[23:43] | There. See? You probably turned it the wrong way. | 那儿. 看见没 你可能用错方法了. |
[23:46] | Since this device should be in a storage closet in my reality, … | 因为在我的那个现实里, 这个设备应该在一个储藏室里 |
[23:50] | dial it the other way. | 换个方法拨动它 |
[23:53] | Change it! Change it! Change it! | 快变!快变!快变! |
[23:58] | OK! Closer. | 好!接近了. |
[24:01] | You wanna dial it in smaller increments. | 现在你该微调它了 |
[24:04] | Daniel? You understand this thing? | 丹尼尔?你弄明白这个东西吗? |
[24:06] | – I think so. – Good. | 我想是的. 很好 |
[24:09] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[24:11] | – We did it! – Already? | 我们完成了! 这么快? |
[24:13] | All we needed was the ratio decay rate of naqahdah | 我们需要的只是 |
[24:16] | relative to the energy output. | 对应于能量输出的 那夸达衰减率比率. |
[24:17] | I calculated it when I learned about our new generator. Just the ratio… | 我在学习我们的新发电机时计算过它. 仅仅是个比率问题. |
[24:21] | Agh! It works, right? | 啊!它能工作了,对吧? |
[24:27] | – It works. – Good. | 是的. 很好. |
[24:30] | I guess we’d better go do this. | 我想我们该出发了. |
[24:39] | Yep, that’s right. Looks like him. | 恩,不错,看起来像他. |
[24:42] | I am not fond of wearing this uniform again. | 我并不喜欢再穿这套制服. |
[24:45] | Well, I’m not too fond of seeing you wear it. | 我也不喜欢看见你穿这身. |
[24:48] | I’ve searched all the realities close to ours. | 我已经搜索了所有接近我们的现实世界 |
[24:51] | This matches your description. | 这个和你们的描述相符. |
[24:54] | Yeah. | 对. |
[24:58] | – Wish I could go. – Same here. | 真希望我也能去. 我也一样. |
[25:00] | But you don’t wanna go through a cascade tremor, believe me. | 但是你不会愿意经受重叠震颤的. 相信我 |
[25:04] | – We made a good team, Major. – Yeah, we did, Doctor. | 我们合作的很默契,少校. 的确,博士. |
[25:07] | Plus your hair’s kinda grown on me. | 加上”你的头发”(与”你在这里”同音) 有点让我喜欢. |
[25:10] | Pardon the pun. | 原谅这个双关语. |
[25:14] | You’d better go. | 你该走了. |
[25:19] | I’ll be here in case you need anything from this side, sir. | 万一你需要这里的什么东西, 我就在这里,长官. |
[25:24] | All right. | 好的. |
[25:26] | On three. | 数到三. |
[25:28] | 1, One, … | |
[25:29] | 2, two, … | |
[25:30] | 3. three. | |
[26:54] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[27:21] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[27:27] | Kree! | 可里! |
[27:47] | Lonok. | 唠闹克. |
[27:54] | Kronok, Jaffa! | 阔唠闹克, 贾法! |
[27:58] | Jaffa! Kree! | 贾法! 可里! |
[28:01] | Jaffa! | 贾法! |
[28:13] | – Kel nok, Teal’c. – Kel shak? | – 开尔 闹克, 提亚克. – 开尔 夏? |
[28:17] | Renounce Apophis as a false god. | 和那个假神阿波菲斯断绝关系. |
[28:19] | Join us in delivering this world and I’ll spare you. | 加入我们解放这个世界,我将宽恕你.. |
[28:22] | Shol’va! | 休伐! |
[28:35] | The idea was to zat him. | 我们计划是用zat激光枪击晕他. |
[28:41] | As I said, O’Neill. | 正如我所说的, 欧尼尔. |
[28:44] | Ours is the only reality of consequence. | 我们的现实是唯一重要的现实. |
[28:58] | Jaffa, kree! | 贾法, 可里! |
[29:02] | Kel toc no. | Kel toc no. |
[29:14] | – OK, I gotta know. – Yes. I’m about to activate it. | 好, 我必须得知道 是.我正准备激活它. |
[29:16] | No, no, no. Not that. | 不,不,不.我不是说那. |
[29:19] | What the hell does kree mean? | 该死的”可里”到底是什么意思? |
[29:22] | Well, actually, it means a lot of things. | 恩,事实上,它有很多意思. |
[29:25] | Uh, loosely translated it means “attention”, “Iisten up”, “concentrate”. | 嗯, 常用的意思是 “注意”, “听着”, “集中”. |
[29:30] | – “Yoo-hoo”? – Yes, in a manner of speaking. | “呦吼”? 从某种意义上说,是的 |
[29:32] | – Oh. – OK. Here goes. | – 哦. – 好了,瞧这个 |
[29:40] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 正如我所担心的. |
[29:42] | When I turned off the device, it lost its place. | 当我关闭这个设备时,它遗失了方位. |
[29:45] | I have to find our reality again. | 我不得不重新找到我们的现实. |
[29:47] | All right. It’s OK. | 没关系. |
[29:49] | We knew that might happen. | 我们知道有可能发生这事. |
[29:52] | Stay with it. | 你继续呆在这. |
[30:39] | I will ask you this one more time, human. | 我再问你一次,人类. |
[30:43] | What is the address of the planet to which your leaders have fled? | 你的领袖逃亡的星球地址是什么? |
[30:47] | The place you call “Beta site”. | 你们称作β点的那个地方. |
[30:56] | Where have your leaders gone? | 你们的领袖去哪了? |
[31:01] | Kel Apophis. | 开尔 阿波菲斯. |
[31:05] | Teal’c. Who is this? | 提亚克.这是谁? |
[31:08] | She was captured attempting an escape, my lord. | 她在试图逃跑的时候被抓获,我的主人. |
[31:14] | This one will not tell us the glyphs for the planet | 这个人还没告诉我们 |
[31:17] | where they’ve sent their leaders. | 他们的领袖逃去星球的地址. |
[31:19] | Get it out of him. | 让他招供. |
[31:20] | Or get it out of her. | 或者让她招供. |
[31:22] | Yes, my lord. | 是的,我的主人. |
[31:30] | Attend to our lord. I will take care of these. | 照顾我们的主人. 我来处理这里的事情. |
[31:33] | Kree, Jaffa! | 可里, 贾法! |
[31:39] | You might as well kill me. | 你最好杀了我. |
[31:43] | I would never do such a thing, General Hammond. | 我绝不会作这样的事, 哈蒙德将军. |
[31:46] | It’s OK. You’re not hallucinating. He’s from an alternate reality. | 没事.你没有产生幻觉. 他是从一个平行的现实世界中来的. |
[31:51] | – So that mirror thing worked? – Yeah. | 那个镜子起作用了? 是的. |
[31:55] | But don’t worry. I won’t say “I told you so. “ | 但是不用担心. 我不会说:”我早就告诉过你了.” |
[31:57] | We should have tried it a long time ago, Doctor. | 我们早该尝试它了,博士. |
[32:06] | – They have landed on the mountain. – We still have a chance to stop them. | 他们已经降落在山上了. 我们仍然有机会阻止他们. |
[32:11] | We’ll attempt contact with aliens from their reality. | 我们将尝试联系在他们的现实中的 |
[32:14] | Enemies of the Goa’uld. | 勾阿呜的外星敌人. |
[32:49] | Whoops! Too far. | 哇!差太远了. |
[33:01] | Come on, please. | 拜托. |
[33:14] | The Carters are smart figuring that thing out, huh? | 卡特俩很聪明的解决了这个问题, |
[33:18] | You and Sam never had a thing in your world, huh? | 在你们的现实里 你和山姆之间没发生什么吗? |
[33:21] | Sam is a major in my world. | 在我们的现实中山姆是一个少校. |
[33:24] | Yeah, I know. It’s against regulations, right? | 是的, 我知道. 这不符合部队规定,对吗? |
[33:27] | – You two look pretty good together. – Kawalsky? | 你俩很般配哦 卡瓦斯基? |
[33:31] | During your Special Ops training, in your world, … | 你在你们世界接受特别行动训练的时候 |
[33:35] | did they cover silence? | 他们没教会你保持安静吗 |
[33:45] | Yes. | 对了 |
[34:01] | You’re a captain. | 你还是个上尉. |
[34:08] | Close. | 接近了. |
[34:13] | OK. Now. | 好了.现在上传. |
[34:26] | I hope your Jack can get the transformer on line. | 希望你们的杰克已经到变压器那了 |
[34:41] | It appears that he is. | 看来他到了. |
[34:49] | Prepare to go through the gate, Dr Carter. | 准备穿过星门,卡特博士. |
[34:56] | Thank you, Teal’c. | 谢谢, 提亚克. |
[35:10] | Jaffa! Kree hol mel! | 贾法! 可里 侯 麦尔! |
[35:13] | Hol mel, Jaffa! | 侯 麦尔, 贾法! |
[35:24] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[35:39] | Why do you betray me? | 为什么背叛我? |
[36:08] | Lower your weapons or we will kill him. | 放下你们的武器否则我们杀了他. |
[36:12] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[36:17] | Yeah, we should do that. | 是的,放下武器. |
[36:36] | Deja vu. | 逮学呃 伏. |
[36:47] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[36:52] | My First Prime killed you before my very eyes. | 我的第一精锐已经在我的面前杀了你. |
[36:56] | I’m feeling much better, thank you. | 我很好,谢谢. |
[37:00] | Then who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:02] | What magic is this? | 这是什么魔法? |
[37:04] | You should know there’s no such thing as magic. | 你应该知道没有魔术这类东西. |
[37:08] | Trey lan tonik. | 驱诶 兰 陶尼克. |
[37:11] | I will ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次. |
[37:13] | How could you rise from the dead without a sarcophagus? | 在没有石棺的情况下, 你是怎么死而复生的? |
[37:24] | I’m guessin’ the second shot kills in this world too, huh? | 我猜在这个现实里, 第二次射击也是杀死人的 |
[37:28] | – Tell me what I want to know! – Hey. I’d love to. | 回答我的问题! -喂,我也想啊 |
[37:31] | But I don’t understand it myself. | 可是我自己也弄不明白. |
[37:34] | He does. | 他明白这些. |
[37:40] | OK. I’ll, uh… I’ll give it a try. Um… | 好. 我嗯 我试着解释.嗯 |
[37:44] | At every point in time, there are infinite possibilities. | 有无限的可能性存在于时间的每一点上. |
[37:48] | A parallel reality exists for each possibility, … | 对应每个可能性都存在着平行的现实 |
[37:53] | so there are literally infinite branches… | 所以确实存在着无穷的分支 |
[37:56] | No! You… | 不!你 |
[38:00] | Kawalsky! | 卡瓦斯基! |
[38:04] | – Tell me where you come from. – From an alternate reality. | 告诉我你从哪里来? 从一个平行的现实. |
[38:07] | One in which, by the way, you’re dead. | 顺便说一下,在我们来的那个现实里, 你死了. |
[38:13] | – Aw, come on! – He told you everything he knows! | 哦!天啊 他告诉了你所有他知道的事情! |
[38:22] | My lord. | 我的主人. |
[38:25] | Tel kol, Apophis. Kree no tel, Reenlokia! | Tel kol, Apophis. Kree no tel, Reenlokia! |
[38:34] | Mel nok tee! | 麦尔 闹克 剔! |
[38:50] | OK, I’m guessin’… | 好的,我猜是 |
[38:53] | – Asgard. – All right. | 仙宫. 正确. |
[39:00] | Kree! | 可里! |
[39:49] | It appears Dr Carter was successful. | 这说明卡特博士已经成功了. |
[39:52] | Come on. Ya gotta love those guys! | 快瞧. 你们肯定爱死这些家伙了! |
[40:04] | – I met the Asgard. – We guessed that. | 我见到了仙宫. 我们猜到了. |
[40:27] | Love those guys. | 爱死他们了. |
[40:32] | Colonel, it’s been a pleasure to serve with you… again. | 上校, 很高兴能与你再次共事. |
[40:38] | – Likewise. – Right, right. | 我也是. 是啊. |
[40:59] | This is hard. Goodbye for a second time. | 第二次说再见真的很难. |
[41:02] | It’s the first time. | 这是第一次. |
[41:05] | It doesn’t feel that way to me. | 对我来说不是. |
[41:08] | You have to understand. My Jack had the same face, same voice, same hands. | 你得明白.我的杰克有同样的脸 同样的声音,同样的手. |
[41:15] | Which brings to mind an obvious question. | 我有个问题. |
[41:22] | How could you marry such a loser? | 你怎么会和这样一个失败者结婚? |
[41:30] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢. 没有关系. |
[42:18] | You’re really not him, are you? | 你真的不是他,是吗? |
[42:23] | No. | 我不是. |
[42:27] | I just wish… | 我只是希望 |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 是啊. |