| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | What’s your reading, Major? | 读到什么了,少校? |
| [00:13] | It should be here somewhere. | 它应该在这附近某处啊. |
| [00:24] | Teal’c, you said the UAV was shot down by the Goa’uld, | 提亚克, 你说无人机是被勾阿呜击落的 |
| [00:27] | yet there’s no sign of ’em. | 可没发现他们活动的迹象. |
| [00:29] | It’s hard to tell. The sensors went off-line | 很难说,当它被击落的时候, |
| [00:32] | as soon as it was hit. | 传感器就离线了. |
| [00:42] | Over here. | 在这. |
| [00:54] | Looks like it’s been hit by a staff blast. | 看起来象被一个权杖武器击中了. |
| [00:57] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
| [00:59] | When a Goa’uld occupies a planet, | 当一个勾阿呜占领一个星球时, |
| [01:01] | they control the Stargate. This gate… | 他们会控制星门.而这个星门 |
| [01:05] | – Found something. – Fall back! | 有什么东西. 退后! |
| [01:10] | Uh, sir… | 嗯,长官 |
| [01:12] | All right, heads up. | 好的,小心. |
| [01:21] | Your weapons will not penetrate the shield! | 你们的武器无法穿透这个防护罩! |
| [01:27] | However, mine will. | 我的却可以 |
| [01:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
| [01:39] | Aris Boch. Perhaps you’ve heard of me? | 阿瑞斯 波克. 可能你们听说过我? |
| [01:43] | Uh… | (欧尼尔) 嗯 |
| [01:45] | – Not l. Teal’c? – I have not. | – 我没有. 提亚克? – 我也没有. |
| [01:49] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 真令人失望. |
| [01:51] | I’m one of the galaxy’s greatest hunters. | 我是这个银河系最伟大的猎手之一. |
| [01:54] | Not ringing a bell. Sorry. | 还是没什么印象. 对不起. |
| [01:56] | Well, I know you. | 好吧,我认识你们. |
| [01:59] | Captain Samantha Carter. | 萨曼莎 卡特上尉. |
| [02:02] | Dr Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森博士. |
| [02:04] | The Jaffa traitor Teal’c. | 贾法的叛徒提亚克. |
| [02:06] | And Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 和杰克 欧尼尔上校. |
| [02:10] | Well, fancy that. | 好啊,感觉不错. |
| [02:13] | We’re famous. | 我们似乎很有名. |
| [03:17] | Stargate.SG1-s03e07.Deadman.Switch | |
| [03:25] | Drop your weapons. | 放下你们的武器. |
| [03:26] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们不放下呢? |
| [03:31] | Do we really have to get so dramatic? | 我们非得变得如此激动吗? |
| [03:34] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
| [03:41] | You are thinking of | 你们以为这是 |
| [03:43] | the personal defence shields the Goa’uld use. | 勾阿呜的个人防御盾. |
| [03:46] | The ones which allow slower-moving objects to pass through. | 那允许慢速移动的物体通过. |
| [03:50] | Wouldn’t make a very effective trap, would they? | 它无法构筑一个有效的陷阱, 不是吗? |
| [03:53] | You can’t blame a girl for trying. | 你不能责备一个小女孩的尝试. |
| [03:55] | That’s exactly what I’d expect from you. | 那正如我所预料的. |
| [03:59] | Now, drop your weapons… | 现在,丢下你们的武器 |
| [04:01] | or I’ll kill someone. | 否则我会杀死一个人. |
| [04:13] | I’m sure you’re thinking about escaping, … | 我确信你们想逃脱 |
| [04:15] | so I’ve disabled the Stargate dialling device. | 因此我破坏了星门的拨号装置 |
| [04:19] | Even if you did overpower me, | 就算你们能制服我 |
| [04:21] | which is unlikely, … | 当然那是不可能的 |
| [04:23] | you’ll never get off this planet. | 你们也不能离开这个星球. |
| [04:28] | This way. | 这边. |
| [04:54] | Everybody stop. | 所有人停下来. |
| [04:57] | Drop your gear. | 放下你们的装备. |
| [05:06] | I don’t suppose we could talk about this? | 我想我们没得商量了? |
| [05:09] | – Inside. – Inside what? | 进去. 进哪儿? |
| [05:12] | Barokna. | 巴若克纳. |
| [05:20] | Inside. | 进去. |
| [05:38] | Goa’uld cargo transport. | 勾阿呜的货运飞船. |
| [05:44] | The ship’s of an older design. | 这个飞船属于老式设计. |
| [05:46] | I have never before seen the cloaking technology. | 我从没见过这种隐形技术. |
| [05:49] | It’s an upgrade. | 它被改良过了. |
| [06:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧. |
| [06:19] | Sir, he’s not Goa’uld. | 长官,他不是勾阿呜. |
| [06:22] | And… ? What? So? Therefore? | 然后?什么?因而?所以? |
| [06:33] | Sounds as if Aris Boch has left the vessel. | 似乎阿瑞斯 波克离开了这艘船. |
| [06:35] | Well, let’s use the time | 让我们利用这段时间 |
| [06:37] | to find a way out of this, huh? | 找个办法离开这里? |
| [06:39] | Even if we find a way out, | 即使我们找到了办法离开这里, |
| [06:41] | he’s disabled the Stargate. | 他使星门无法拨号了. |
| [06:45] | Teal’c, how fast will this unit fly? | 提亚克,这东西能飞多快? |
| [06:47] | I believe it is capable of | 我相信它能以 |
| [06:49] | travelling twice the speed of light. | 两倍光速航行. |
| [06:52] | Nice. Home for dinner. | 太好了.回家吃晚饭. |
| [06:55] | Uh, sir, if you’re thinking of trying to | 嗯,长官,如果你想 |
| [06:58] | steal the ship and fly it back to Earth, … | 偷这艘船飞回地球 |
| [07:00] | even at 372,000 miles per second, | 就算每秒飞行372,000英里 |
| [07:03] | it’d still take at least 10 years to get that far. | 至少也要花10年的时间才能到达. |
| [07:10] | Shoulda let the dog out. | 被你看穿了 |
| [07:45] | Back up with the others. | 退回其他人那里. |
| [07:48] | Now. | 立刻. |
| [07:56] | All we have to do is just flinch a bit… | 我们得悠着点 |
| [07:59] | and this will spray enough toxic gas | 这东西能喷射出足够 |
| [08:01] | to kill everybody in one breath. | 在瞬间杀死所有人的毒气 |
| [08:13] | Dr Jackson, … | 杰克森博士 |
| [08:17] | if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
| [08:20] | treating my wound. | 帮我处理伤口. |
| [08:22] | I’m an archaeologist. | 可我是一个考古学家. |
| [08:24] | I know, but you’re also a doctor. | 我知道,但你也是一个博士(医生). |
| [08:26] | Of archaeology. | 考古学博士. |
| [08:30] | Never mind. Captain, … | 别担心.上尉, |
| [08:33] | you must have medical training. | 你一定受过医疗训练. |
| [08:36] | – Actually, I’m a major now. – Oh! | 事实上,我现在是少校. 哦! |
| [08:38] | Well, how very important. | 好的, 这非常重要. |
| [08:40] | I’ll inform the galaxy. | 我会通告整个星系. |
| [08:42] | Can you get over here now and help me, Major? | 您能过来帮我一下吗,少校? |
| [08:53] | This with this, … | 用这个和这个 |
| [08:55] | and then this. | 然后是这个. |
| [09:09] | – Argh! – Sorry. | 啊! 对不起. |
| [09:11] | – Yeah! – So… | 小心点! (欧尼尔) 那么 |
| [09:17] | Who shot you? | 谁击中了你? |
| [09:18] | I wouldn’t step any closer. | 我不想你靠太近. |
| [09:20] | Just… showing my concern. | 只是表示下关心. |
| [09:22] | Like I said before, | 就像我以前说的, |
| [09:24] | capturing you was unintentional. | 我无意抓住你们 |
| [09:25] | The real reason I’m here is to catch a Goa’uld. | 我在这儿的真正原因是 要抓一个勾阿呜. |
| [09:30] | You hunt Goa’uld? | 你猎取勾阿呜? |
| [09:31] | I hunt anyone of value. | 我猎取任何有价值的东西. |
| [09:32] | Which Goa’uld are you hunting? | 哪个勾阿呜是你的猎取对象? |
| [09:35] | His name is Kel’tar. | 他叫凯欧塔. |
| [09:39] | I haven’t heard of him before. | 我以前没有听说过他. |
| [09:41] | Contrary to popular human belief… | 和人类的一贯信仰相反 |
| [09:43] | the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. | 地球不是银河的中心. |
| [09:47] | I have not heard of him either. | 我也没听说过它. |
| [09:49] | Have you met every Goa’uld? | 你见过每一个勾阿呜吗? |
| [09:52] | I haven’t. The only thing I know… | 我没有. 我只知道 |
| [09:54] | is that Sokar has discovered Kel’tar’s plotting against him. | 索卡尔已经发现凯欧塔正在谋划反对他. |
| [09:58] | – So you work for Sokar? – No. | 你在为索卡尔工作? 不. |
| [10:02] | Self-employed, then? | 那么是独立雇佣兵? |
| [10:04] | lndependent contractor? Rogue warrior? | 中立合作人? 流浪武士? |
| [10:06] | I give to the Goa’uld what they want, | 我给勾阿呜他们需要的, |
| [10:08] | and they give back to me what I want. | 他们给我我需要的. |
| [10:10] | How do you keep from getting killed? | 你是怎么避免被杀的? |
| [10:12] | Talent. | 靠我的才能. |
| [10:14] | So, how do you keep from getting killed? | 那么, 你是如何避免被杀的呢? |
| [10:18] | So, what do you expect to get for us? | 那么, 你期望能从我们这里得到什么? |
| [10:22] | – Daniel… – Just curious. | – 丹尼尔 – 只是好奇. |
| [10:25] | Well, uh, Teal’c is worth the most. | 好了, 嗯, 提亚克的价值最大. |
| [10:28] | The System Lords would love | 体系统治者会很高兴 |
| [10:30] | to make a good example of him. | 把他作为一个鉴戒. |
| [10:32] | And Carter here… well, | 还有卡特 嗯, |
| [10:34] | she has the memories of the Tok’ra Jolinar. | 她有托克拉 尧力纳的记忆. |
| [10:39] | You, O’Neill, you’re considered… | 你, 欧尼尔,你也是考虑对象. |
| [10:41] | You’re a pain in the mikta! | 你真是个让人讨厌的mikta! |
| [10:45] | – Neck? – No. | – 他说脖子? – 不是. |
| [10:49] | – What about me? – You? | – 那我(的价值)呢? – 你? |
| [10:52] | I’ll be happy with a day’s rations. | 能有一天的补给我就感到满意了. |
| [10:54] | – Oh, a day’s rations… – Trade you. | – 哦, 一天的定量补给 – 卖了你(才有的). |
| [10:58] | If we know our worth, | 如果我们知道自己的价值, |
| [11:00] | maybe we can offer something for our freedom. | 也许我们能提供一些东西来换回我们的自由. |
| [11:03] | Done. | 好了. |
| [11:04] | Good. Back over there. | 很好. 回到那边. |
| [11:08] | Dr Jackson is right. | 杰克森博士是对的. |
| [11:10] | There is something you can do. | 你们能做点事情. |
| [11:12] | Let’s hear it. | 洗耳恭听. |
| [11:14] | You help me capture a Goa’uld… | 你们帮我抓一个勾阿呜 |
| [11:16] | and I’ll let you go. | 我就放了你们 |
| [11:18] | He’s worth that much? | 他的价值很高? |
| [11:20] | Twice as much as all of you together. | 值你们总和的两倍. |
| [11:25] | – Twice? – Twice. | – 两倍? – 两倍. |
| [11:27] | What, are you gonna argue? | 你们同意了吗? |
| [11:30] | Why do you need our help anyway? | 为什么你需要我们的帮助? |
| [11:32] | I take help whenever I can. | 我总是乐于接受帮助. |
| [11:34] | This injury is gonna take time to heal. | 这个伤需要花时间去康复. |
| [11:36] | I don’t have that luxury. | 可我浪费不起时间. |
| [11:39] | Sokar can figure out everything I can figure out. | 索卡尔能推断出我合计出的一切 |
| [11:43] | If I want to trade Kel’tar back to Sokar, | 如果我想用凯欧塔和索卡尔交易, |
| [11:45] | I gotta get to him first. | 我得先抓住他. |
| [11:48] | How do we know we can trust you? | 为什么我们要相信你? |
| [11:50] | My word is good on over 2,000 planets. | 我在超过2,000个行星上信誉良好. |
| [11:54] | There are billions. | 可有数亿计的星球. |
| [11:56] | It would appear we have no choice. | 我们别无选择. |
| [11:58] | Yes. Choiceless. | 是啊. 没的选. |
| [12:01] | I mean, guys, come on! | 我的意思是,那就干吧! |
| [12:03] | What’s the big deal? It’s a Goa’uld! | 那是什么大人物?只是个勾阿呜! |
| [12:07] | I hate Goa’uld. You hate ’em. | 我恨勾阿呜.你恨他们. |
| [12:10] | Everybody hates Goa’ulds. | 每个人都恨勾阿呜. |
| [12:19] | Yeah, OK. We’ll do it. | 好.我们干了. |
| [12:21] | Good. | 很好. |
| [12:25] | You and you come with me. | 你,还有你跟我走. |
| [12:27] | You two stay here. | 你们两个呆在这. |
| [12:29] | Wait a minute… | 等一会 |
| [12:30] | Uh-uh. Uh-uh-uh… | 嗯-嗯. 嗯-嗯-嗯 |
| [12:32] | Choiceless? | 没得选择? |
| [12:33] | You see, that’s why I like you. | 瞧,这就是我喜欢你的原因. |
| [12:35] | You’re quick. Let’s go. | 速度快点. 我们走. |
| [12:37] | Oh, yeah. | 哦, 是. |
| [13:11] | You trust me… I trust you. | 你相信我我相信你. |
| [13:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [13:25] | Drink. | 饮料. |
| [13:31] | So what exactly do you have in mind | 关于这次勾阿呜的抓捕行动 |
| [13:34] | regarding the capture of this Goa’uld? | 你是怎么个精确考虑的? |
| [13:37] | What was his name? Kevlar? | 他叫什么来着? 凯夫拉尔? |
| [13:39] | Kel’tar. | (波克) 凯欧塔. |
| [13:41] | You two are gonna surrender to him. | 你们二个准备向他投降. |
| [13:44] | That’s a bad plan. | 真是个糟糕的计划. |
| [13:46] | What if he shoots first and takes prisoners later? | 如果他在俘获我们前就射击怎么办? |
| [13:49] | That’s your problem. Let’s go. | 那就是你们的问题了.走吧. |
| [13:53] | You know, if you really were | 你看, 如果你真的是 |
| [13:55] | the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, … | 这个银河系最伟大的赏金猎人, |
| [13:58] | you’d grab that Goa’uld yourself | 你就该自己去抓勾阿呜, |
| [14:00] | and turn us all in. | 把我们都放了. |
| [14:01] | And miss the chance of | 错过观看伟大的 |
| [14:03] | watching the great Jack O’Neill in action? | 杰克 欧尼尔行动的机会? |
| [14:05] | Do you want to know how I became | 你想知道我是如何成为 |
| [14:07] | the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy? | 这个银河系中最伟大的赏金猎人吗? |
| [14:10] | More than life itself. | 珍惜生命胜过一切? |
| [14:11] | I’m the greatest because I’m alive. | 我之所以是最伟大的,是因为我还活着. |
| [14:14] | That’s it. Period. | 就这么简单,无他 |
| [14:18] | I’m not greedy. If I can catch | 我不贪心. 如果我可以抓到 |
| [14:20] | a Goa’uld equipped with fancy toys… | 一个 装备着奇特玩意的勾阿呜 |
| [14:22] | without risking my neck, … | 又不用冒生命危险 |
| [14:24] | that’s a damn good compromise. | 这真是太好不过了 |
| [14:27] | Fancy toys? | 奇特的玩意? |
| [14:28] | Just gotta shoot ’em with a zat’n’ktel. | 只需用冉特尼可泰欧枪射击他们. |
| [14:32] | OK. Found a flaw in your plan. | 好. 你的计划有一个破绽. |
| [14:35] | What’s that? | 什么? |
| [14:36] | Well, we’re exactly one zat gun | 除了实际”拥有”一把zat枪外, |
| [14:38] | short of actually having a zat gun. | 我们还真是有把zat枪 (意思是:事实上我们没有zat枪) |
| [14:41] | – A zat gun? – Drop the “n’ktel”. | – zat枪? – 你省略了”n’ktel”. |
| [14:46] | I guess it does save a bit of effort. | 我猜这能派上点用处. |
| [15:03] | You’re giving me a working zat gun? | 你给了我一把能用的zat枪? |
| [15:05] | If it didn’t work it wouldn’t do you any good. | 如果它不能用的话就无益于你. |
| [15:08] | I’m trusting you. | 我信任你. |
| [15:14] | Jack, he disabled the DHD | 杰克, 他破坏了拨号装置, |
| [15:16] | and Sam said we can’t fly that ship all the way home. | 山姆说我们无法靠那艘飞船飞回家. |
| [15:19] | So we’ll fly it to a closer planet with a Stargate. | 所以我们会飞到一个拥有星门的较近星球. |
| [15:23] | – Good thinking. – It happens. | – 好注意啊. – 的确是. |
| [15:50] | Well, this is the place. | 好,到了. |
| [15:54] | Yeah. How do you open that door? | 好了,怎么开门? |
| [15:56] | It opened when he said that word. | 当他说那个词的时候它就打开了. |
| [15:58] | Voice-activated. What was the word? | 声控的.是什么词? |
| [16:01] | Uh, “bark” something. | 嗯, “bark”之类的. |
| [16:04] | Almond bark, Barcalounger, Beetlejuice! | 杏仁夹心巧克力, 懒人椅, 阴间大法师! |
| [16:07] | “Barkna. ” It was “barkna”. | “Barkna.”应该是”barkna”. |
| [16:11] | If it was “barkna” the door would be opening. | 如果是”barkna”的话, 门会打开的. |
| [16:14] | – This was your idea. – You’re the linguist. | – 都是你的主意. – 可你是语言学家. |
| [16:16] | – I don’t remember. – Try! | – 我不记得了. – 试试! |
| [16:19] | Well, I said “Can we talk about this?” | 好的, 我说”我们能商量一下吗?” |
| [16:21] | He said “Inside”. | 他说”进去”. |
| [16:22] | I said “Inside what?” He said… ? | 我说”进哪儿?”,他说? |
| [16:25] | He said “Barokna”! | 他说”巴若克纳”! |
| [16:31] | Gesundheit. | (欧尼尔) 祝你健康. |
| [16:39] | OK, he opened the door by pressing a combination of… | 好, 他输入一组密码打开了门 |
| [16:51] | – Teal’c? – O’Neill? | – 提亚克? – 欧尼尔? |
| [16:53] | How do you open this? | 该怎么打开门? |
| [16:54] | The six symbols on the pad. | 在面板上有六个符号按键. |
| [16:56] | You must enter the correct combination of five. | 你必须输入正确的五位密码. |
| [17:00] | How many combinations could there be? | 那得有多少种组合啊? |
| [17:03] | – Oh, boy. – Yeah. | – 惨了. – 是啊. |
| [17:05] | Listen, in the meantime, | 听着, |
| [17:06] | tell me how to fly this thing. | 告诉我怎么把这玩意飞起来. |
| [17:09] | First, locate the main steering console. | (提亚克) 首先, 找到主控台. |
| [17:15] | Daniel, … | 丹尼尔, |
| [17:17] | would you come here a moment? | 过来下好吗? |
| [17:21] | What do you think this is? | 你觉得这是什么? |
| [17:25] | – Looks like a countdown. – Of course it is! | – 像一个倒计时. – 当然是了! |
| [17:30] | Oh, Teal’c, | 哦, 提亚克, |
| [17:32] | would these ships have any kind of self-destruct mechanism? | 这些船会有某种自毁装置吗? |
| [17:36] | It is possible. | 有可能. |
| [17:44] | We just lost a digit. | 倒计时减少了一个数字. |
| [17:46] | Of course we did. | 当然是. |
| [17:47] | Oh, boy. | 惨了! |
| [17:49] | So, Teal’c, | 那么, 提亚克, |
| [17:51] | how does one override the self-destruct? | 怎么阻止这个自毁装置? |
| [17:55] | Open the cowling in the centre console. | 打开中心控制台的外罩. |
| [17:58] | There should be three delmacs. | 应该有三个水晶 |
| [18:03] | Crystals. There should be three crystals. | 水晶. 应该有三个水晶. |
| [18:06] | There’s two. The middle one’s missing. | 只有两个. 中间那个没了. |
| [18:09] | We’re missing one! | 我们消耗了一格时间了! |
| [18:13] | Then you cannot override the self-destruct. | 那你就无法阻止自毁装置了. |
| [18:22] | Just lost another digit. | (电流声) 倒计时又减少了一个数字. |
| [18:26] | Aris must have the other crystal. | 另外一个水晶肯定在阿瑞斯那. |
| [18:28] | Go. | 快去拿. |
| [18:35] | Hey! What were you guys thinking? | 嘿! 你们这些家伙想什么呢? |
| [18:37] | Only I can fire that. | 只有我才能启动这船. |
| [18:42] | Put the weapon down. | 放下武器. |
| [18:44] | You put the crystal back. | 你把水晶放回去. |
| [18:48] | What if I don’t? | 我不放又如何? |
| [18:50] | You won’t blow up your ship. | 你不会想炸毁你的船. |
| [18:53] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会. |
| [18:55] | While you’re in it? | 当你在里面的时候? |
| [19:16] | Now it’s set. | 放好了. |
| [19:18] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪. |
| [19:19] | You think I’d give you a weapon that would work on me? | 你认为我会给你能对我产生威胁的武器吗? |
| [19:28] | Ooh! Tickles! | 噢! 有点痒! |
| [19:35] | Then why did you pretend to be knocked out? | 你刚才为什么假装被击倒? |
| [19:37] | Well, let’s just say I wanted to see you guys sweat a little. | 好了, 我只是想看看 你们这帮家伙大汗淋漓的模样. |
| [19:44] | Now, did we learn something here? | 现在, 你们得到教训了吧 |
| [19:51] | Ouch! | 哎呀! |
| [19:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
| [20:09] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望. |
| [20:10] | I thought we had something good going. | 我还认为我们相处的不错. |
| [20:13] | Oh, come on. What did you expect? | 哦, 的了. 你到底想怎么样? |
| [20:15] | I offered a fair deal. I trusted you. | 我给你们公平交易的机会,我信任你们. |
| [20:18] | – Oh, please! – We’re sorry. | – 哦, 真是的! – (丹尼尔)很抱歉. |
| [20:20] | Is the deal still on the table? | 这个交易还有效吗? |
| [20:24] | How could I trust you now? | 我现在还能信任你们吗? |
| [20:26] | Look, your plan sucks. | 瞧,你的计划让人不舒坦 |
| [20:28] | OK… we all go together this time. | 好吧 这次我们都去. |
| [20:35] | You know, we’re gonna need our stuff. | 我们需要我们的装备. |
| [20:38] | Some of that shouldn’t be a problem. | 有一些应该没有问题. |
| [20:49] | So you don’t have a problem trading humans like commodities. | 你不应该拿人当商品一样交易. |
| [20:53] | You earthlings and your morality! | 这是你们这些俗人的道德观念! |
| [20:55] | Has it ever occurred to you… | 难道你们从未想过 |
| [20:56] | that outside your solar system | 在你们的太阳系外 |
| [20:58] | we might see things differently? | 我们看待事物的角度不同吗? |
| [21:00] | Why don’t the Goa’uld just kill you? | 为什么勾阿呜得到他们所需的 之后不杀了你? |
| [21:03] | Because I deliver. | 因为我提供给他们所需的. |
| [21:06] | As long as I’m alive, there’ll always be a next time. | 只要我活着,总有下一次. |
| [21:09] | Why not make you a host? | 那他们为什么不把你变成寄主? |
| [21:10] | They can’t. | 他们不能. |
| [21:11] | They tried long ago | 很久以前当他们第一次到我的母星的时候, |
| [21:14] | when they first came to my home planet. | 他们试过了. |
| [21:15] | But there’s something about my race’s | 但我们种族体内的某些结构 |
| [21:18] | makeup that rejects Goa’uld blending. | 阻止了勾阿呜的融合. |
| [21:21] | That’s incredible. | 真令人难以置信. |
| [21:22] | So incredible… | 是难以置信. |
| [21:24] | they wiped out most of my people because of it. | 为此我们的很多人被他们杀死. |
| [21:27] | But not you? | 但你没有? |
| [21:28] | I managed to impress them. | 我设法给他们留下深刻的印象. |
| [21:30] | My people are strong and skilled. | 我的人民强壮并善于战斗. |
| [21:33] | That’s why the Goa’uld kept the youngest as slaves | 所以勾阿呜只留下了最年幼的当奴隶 |
| [21:36] | and killed the rest. | 然后杀了其余的人. |
| [21:38] | You could have your freedom on a planet | 你可以在一个 |
| [21:39] | where they can’t find you. | 他们找不到的星球上获得自由. |
| [21:42] | What freedom? They killed my wife, | 自由? 他们杀了我的妻子, |
| [21:44] | but my son still lives. | 但我的儿子仍然活着. |
| [21:45] | He’s a slave in one of Sokar’s naqahdah mines. | 他是索卡尔一个那夸达矿山中的奴隶. |
| [21:49] | One day I hope to capture a prize… | 我希望有一天能捉着一个有价值的猎物 |
| [21:50] | valuable enough to trade for his freedom and mine. | 足以换得他和我的自由. |
| [21:55] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走吧. |
| [22:14] | Wow! These are cool. | 哇! 这很酷. |
| [22:17] | At the end of that riverbed is the cave | 我在河床尽头的一个洞里 |
| [22:19] | where I last saw Kel’tar. | 最后一次看见凯欧塔. |
| [22:25] | You said he had some fancy toys? | 你说他有些奇特的玩意? |
| [22:26] | Yeah, at least a small hand device. | 是的,至少有一个小的手持设备. |
| [22:29] | Plus, when I approached, | 另外,当我接近的时候, |
| [22:31] | energy blasts fired from several directions. | 有能量冲击波从几个方向开火. |
| [22:34] | OK. How about another zat? | 好. 再给我把Zat枪如何? |
| [22:43] | You shoot that Goa’uld first chance you get. | 你们一有机会就射击那个勾阿呜. |
| [22:46] | I’ll stay here, set a shield trap. | 我呆在这设置一个屏蔽陷阱. |
| [22:49] | I thought you’d want to watch us work. | 我还认为你会监视我们工作. |
| [22:51] | I trust you. | 我信任你们. |
| [22:52] | You do? | 你信任? |
| [22:54] | Sure. And Major Carter stays with me. | 当然.而且卡特少校会和我呆在这. |
| [22:59] | – Unacceptable. – It’s not negotiable. | – 不行. – 没有条件可讲. |
| [23:02] | You don’t return, and I turn her over to Sokar. | 如果你们不回来, 我就把她交给索卡尔. |
| [23:10] | Yeah. | 是的. |
| [23:31] | So, Teal’c, how does one Goa’uld fire weapons | 那么, 提亚克,一个勾阿呜武器 |
| [23:33] | from several directions? | 怎么会从几个方向开火? |
| [23:35] | – Tacs. – Tac’n’ktels? | – Tacs. – Tac’n’ktels? |
| [23:39] | Tacluchnatagamuntorons. | Tacluchnatagamuntorons. |
| [23:44] | Tacs. | Tacs. |
| [23:47] | – What are they? – Automatic remote weapons. | – 什么东西? – 远程遥控武器. |
| [23:59] | – Heat – seeking? So it would seem. | – 红外跟踪? – 似乎是. |
| [24:53] | Surrender! | 投降! |
| [24:57] | Put your hand down! | 把你的手放下! |
| [25:17] | You are Teal’c. The shol’va. | 你是提亚克. 那个休伐. |
| [25:20] | Is that a host? | 是个寄主吗? |
| [25:23] | You are SG-1. From Earth. | 你们是从地球来的SG-1 |
| [25:27] | Yeah, apparently we’re well known. | (欧尼尔) 是的, 显然我们很有名. |
| [25:30] | My name is Korra. | 我叫阔拉. |
| [25:35] | We were told it was Kel’tar. | 我们被告知是凯欧塔. |
| [25:37] | No. | 不. |
| [25:40] | – Please help me. – Help you? | – 请帮帮我. – 帮你? |
| [25:42] | I am not Goa’uld. I am Tok’ra. | 我不是勾阿呜.我是托克拉. |
| [25:55] | I don’t have to tie you to a tree or anything, do l? | 我不需要把你绑在一棵树或者别的什么上, 对吗? |
| [25:58] | No. | 不必. |
| [26:02] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
| [26:05] | – Watching your friends. – How? | – 监视你的朋友. – 如何监视? |
| [26:09] | Magic. | 魔法. |
| [26:12] | Naqahdah. The zat guns. | 那夸达! zat枪!. |
| [26:14] | That’s how you track the Goa’uld. | 这就是你跟踪这个勾阿呜的方法. |
| [26:16] | You use their own technology against them. | 你用他们自己的技术对付他们. |
| [26:23] | The fact that you reject the Goa’uld symbiote | 你能拒绝勾阿呜寄生这点 |
| [26:25] | could be valuable to us. | 对我们来说很有价值. |
| [26:27] | To all humans all over the galaxy. | 对所有星系的人来说. |
| [26:29] | It could be the key to defeating the Goa’uld. | 这可能是击败勾阿呜的关键. |
| [26:33] | I doubt it. | 我怀疑. |
| [26:34] | If they couldn’t use us as hosts… | 如果他们不能把我们当成寄主 |
| [26:37] | I told you before, | 我告诉过你, |
| [26:38] | I don’t understand this immunity. | 我无法理解这种免疫性. |
| [26:41] | Well, we’d have to run some tests. | 那么,我们不得不做一些测试. |
| [26:44] | You do not possess anything of equal value worth | 你没有任何等价的东西 |
| [26:47] | trading for. | 进行交易. |
| [26:50] | Your son is being held as a slave. | 你的儿子被当作奴隶关押. |
| [26:54] | We can help you get him back. | 我们能帮你救他出来. |
| [26:56] | Is that valuable enough? | 这该够了吧? |
| [27:08] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的. |
| [27:22] | His injuries are severe. | 他的伤势很严重. |
| [27:24] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
| [27:27] | – Can you talk? – Yes. | – 你能说话吗? – 是的. |
| [27:38] | All right. Here’s what’s happening. | 好了. 这里发生了什么?. |
| [27:41] | There’s a guy out there… | 那边有个家伙 |
| [27:43] | Aris Boch. | 阿瑞斯 波克. |
| [27:46] | Yeah. He’s got us trapped here | 是的. 他在这里抓住了我们, |
| [27:47] | and he’s holding a member of our team hostage. | 还把我们的一个队员当作人质. |
| [27:50] | Samantha Carter, | 萨曼莎 卡特, |
| [27:52] | daughter of Jacob, host to Selmak. | 塞尔麦克的寄主雅各布的女儿, |
| [27:56] | So you’ve got good information. | 你的消息挺灵通. |
| [27:59] | Here’s the deal. He said if we can catch you, | 我们有个交易.他说如果我们能抓到你, |
| [28:01] | he’d let us go home. | 他就让我们回家. |
| [28:03] | I will not allow myself to be turned over to Sokar. | 我不会让自己被交给索卡尔的. |
| [28:08] | Can you prove you’re a Tok’ra? | 你怎么证明你是托克拉? |
| [28:10] | I only have my word. | 只能凭我所说的. |
| [28:11] | If Carter were here, she would recognise me. | 如果卡特在这,她能识别. |
| [28:15] | Aris knows Sam can verify whether Korra, Kel’tar, | 阿瑞斯肯定知道山姆能分辨出阔拉或者 凯欧塔, |
| [28:19] | whoever, is telling the truth. | 不管是什么名字,是托克拉的事实. |
| [28:21] | As far as I’m concerned, | 我所关心的是, |
| [28:23] | you could be a Goa’uld using the “I’m a Tok’ra” thing… | 你可能是个勾阿呜, 然后用”我是托克拉”之类的话 |
| [28:26] | to get us to help you. | 让我们帮助你. |
| [28:30] | What did he say? | 关于我,他说了些什么? |
| [28:31] | That your name was Kel’tar… | 他只说你的名字是凯欧塔 |
| [28:33] | and you were an enemy of Sokar. | 你是索卡尔的敌人. |
| [28:35] | I was working in Sokar’s ranks as a spy. | 我是一个在索卡尔的阵营里工作的间谍 |
| [28:37] | I realised Sokar had learned my true identity. | 我发现索卡尔知道了我的真实身份. |
| [28:40] | I managed to escape by stealing the cargo ship. | 我偷了一艘运输船设法逃了出来. |
| [28:43] | It took me several weeks to travel here, … | 花了几周的时间逃到这里, |
| [28:46] | the closest planet with a Stargate not under Goa’uld control. | 这是尚未被勾阿呜控制的, 并且有星门的最近的星球. |
| [28:50] | Aris was already here guarding the gate. | 阿瑞斯已经在这儿守卫星门了. |
| [28:54] | He had anticipated my plan. | 他猜到了我的计划. |
| [28:57] | Aris Boch claimed the vessel was his. | 阿瑞斯 波克声称那飞船是他的. |
| [28:59] | It belongs to Sokar. | 它属于索卡尔. |
| [29:00] | And Aris likely plans to trade it back to him, | 看来阿瑞斯准备拿它 和索卡尔交易, |
| [29:04] | along with us. All of us. | 还包括我们所有人. |
| [29:13] | What’s it like to have one of those things | 让这样的东西在你脑袋里钻洞 |
| [29:16] | bore itself in your brain and possess you? | 并控制你是什么感觉? |
| [29:20] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我无法回答你. |
| [29:22] | Oh, come on. What are you saying? | 哦,得了. 你在说什么啊? |
| [29:25] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的. |
| [29:28] | They’re all the same | 他们都是一样的 |
| [29:29] | Tok’ra, Goa’uld… | 托克拉, 勾阿呜 |
| [29:30] | Is that really what you think? | 你真这么想? |
| [29:32] | They all have different stories, | 他们都有不同的故事, |
| [29:34] | but the same bad blood. | 但一样充满了仇恨. |
| [29:36] | It’s not true. If you really hate the Goa’uld, | 那不是真的.如果你真的憎恨勾阿呜, |
| [29:39] | you’d try to learn more about the Tok’ra. | 你应该设法多学习关于托克拉的事. |
| [29:43] | Well, I wasn’t much good at school. | 得了,我的学习可不太好. |
| [29:46] | Trying to defeat them is better than the alternative. | 尽力去击败勾阿呜要比做出选择好的多. |
| [29:52] | What? What is so funny? | 怎么? 有这么好笑吗? |
| [29:54] | Oh, the whole thing is amusing | 哦,当你知道这是个不可能完成的任务的时候 |
| [29:56] | when you know just how insurmountable the task is. | 一切是如此的滑稽可笑 |
| [30:00] | Defeating the Goa’uld. | 打败勾阿呜. |
| [30:02] | Yeah, oh, admirable! | 是啊, 哦, 令人钦佩! |
| [30:04] | But amusing. | 但很可笑. |
| [30:07] | If the right allies work together, | 如果有足够的正义同盟者一起努力的话, |
| [30:10] | the task might not be so insurmountable. | 这并非遥不可及 |
| [30:11] | You mean me. Well, | 如果你是指我的话, |
| [30:13] | I couldn’t help you as much as you think. | 我无法如你所愿帮助你们. |
| [30:15] | You mean you won’t. | 你不愿意? |
| [30:19] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
| [30:23] | I think you care. | 我认为你其实是在意的. |
| [30:25] | I don’t think you like | 我认为你并不喜欢 |
| [30:27] | what you do nearly as much as you pretend to. | 在你伪装面具后所做的. |
| [30:30] | I think you should shut up. | 我想你该闭嘴了. |
| [30:51] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
| [30:55] | – Water. – What you put in it. | – 水. – 你放了什么东西进去. |
| [31:01] | Flavour. | 香料. |
| [31:06] | Aris told you about his wife and son? | 阿瑞斯告诉你们关于他妻子和儿子的故事了吗? |
| [31:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦, 是的. |
| [31:10] | It’s a lie. He has none. Never did. | 那是谎言. 那从未发生过. |
| [31:15] | – So why does he do this? – Greed. | – 那为什么他这样做? – 贪婪. |
| [31:17] | Not exactly. It is true that | 不尽然. 事实上 |
| [31:19] | his race cannot be used as hosts. | 他的种族的确无法成为寄主. |
| [31:22] | And most were slaughtered by the Goa’uld. | 大多数被勾阿呜屠杀了. |
| [31:26] | Those that were kept alive were addicted to | 活下来的人则沉迷于 |
| [31:28] | a substance called roshna. | 一种叫做瑞阿旭纳的药物. |
| [31:31] | It was given to them in their water. | 那东西被放在水中服用. |
| [31:33] | That blue stuff? | 一种蓝色的东西吗? |
| [31:35] | Now, after many generations, | 现在,很多代以后, |
| [31:37] | Aris Boch’s race | 阿瑞斯 波克的种族 |
| [31:39] | cannot live without the roshna. | 没有瑞阿旭纳就无法生存. |
| [31:41] | They depend on it. | 他们依靠它. |
| [31:42] | It keeps them subservient. | 它让他们屈服于勾阿呜. |
| [31:44] | If he stops taking the roshna, he will die. | 如果他停止使用瑞阿旭纳, 他会死的. |
| [31:52] | So he has no choice? | 所以他无法选择? |
| [31:54] | I do not defend him. | 我并非替他辩解. |
| [31:56] | Aris Boch has endeared himself to the Goa’uld | 阿瑞斯 波克通过他肆无忌惮的方式 |
| [31:58] | by being unscrupulous. | 使自己深受勾阿呜的钟爱. |
| [32:00] | He hunts both guilty and innocent, … | 他狩猎有罪的和无辜的人 |
| [32:03] | only caring whether they have any trading value. | 只关心他们是否有交易价值. |
| [32:08] | Well, we have to get Carter away from him. | 好的, 我们必须从他身边带走卡特. |
| [32:11] | Does this mean you believe me? | 你相信我了? |
| [32:13] | Not just yet. | 还没有. |
| [32:16] | But I’ve got that choiceless feeling again. | 但除此之外我别无选择. |
| [32:20] | I cannot be turned over to Sokar. | 我绝不能落在索卡尔手上. |
| [32:22] | He has methods of extracting information. | 他能读取我脑中的信息. |
| [32:24] | There are other Tok’ra operatives in his midst | 还有其他托克拉在他的阵营里工作, |
| [32:27] | who I will not betray. | 我不能出卖他们 |
| [32:32] | I understand. | 我明白. |
| [32:35] | Can you walk? | 你还能走吗? |
| [32:41] | I will not burden you. | 我不会成为你们的负担. |
| [32:43] | It is no burden. | 那不是负担. |
| [32:44] | You must leave your weapons. | 你必须丢掉你的武器. |
| [32:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [32:46] | Aris can track them. | 阿瑞斯能追踪它们. |
| [32:48] | As long as you carry Goa’uld technology… | 只要你携带勾阿呜技术的装备 |
| [32:50] | he will know our position. | 他就能知道我们的位置. |
| [32:58] | Great. | 真棒 |
| [33:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
| [33:11] | I don’t see them and they’re not moving. | 我无法看见他们,他们不在移动. |
| [33:14] | Either the Goa’uld got them | 要么是勾阿呜抓到他们了 |
| [33:15] | or they’re playing games. | 要么就是他们没按规则办事. |
| [33:17] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思? |
| [33:45] | It’s a trap. | 那是个陷阱. |
| [33:48] | – I will go. – No, no. | – 我去. – 不, 不. |
| [33:51] | – I will. – What are we supposed to do? | – 我去. – 我们该做些什么? |
| [33:55] | Well, he’s gonna have to show himself eventually. | 恩,他总得现身出来. |
| [33:59] | Can you take him? | 你能捉到他吗? |
| [34:02] | I can. | 我能. |
| [34:06] | All right. | 好吧. |
| [34:23] | Carter. | 卡特. |
| [34:29] | Carter. | 卡特. |
| [34:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
| [35:12] | Carter. | 卡特. |
| [35:16] | Cart… | 卡特 |
| [35:18] | Carter! Come on. | 卡特! 拜托. |
| [35:21] | You passed out again. You all right? | 你又晕倒了.你还好吗? |
| [35:26] | Yeah. What did I miss? | 是啊.我错过什么了吗? |
| [35:29] | Oh, not too much. | 哦,不太多. |
| [35:32] | Oh, by the way, | 哦, 顺便问一下, |
| [35:33] | the Goa’uld Aris wanted us to catch, … | 阿瑞斯想要我们捉拿的那个勾阿呜 |
| [35:36] | he claims to be a Tok’ra named Korra. | 他自称是名为阔拉的托克拉 . |
| [35:39] | Ring a bell? | 有印象吗? |
| [35:41] | Yeah, it does. | 是的, 没错. |
| [35:42] | He said you’d recognise him. | 他说你能认出他. |
| [35:44] | Maybe. We can’t let Aris trade a Tok’ra. | 可能. 我们不能让 阿瑞斯交易一个托克拉. |
| [35:52] | Oh, yeah! | 哦, 是的! |
| [35:54] | Way to play hard to get, boys. | 各位,原来是欲擒故纵的把戏 |
| [35:57] | Well, give me a little credit. | 得了, 给我点信任. |
| [35:59] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
| [36:00] | Well, I have what I wanted. | 好了, 我得到我要的了. |
| [36:03] | The rest of you, you’re free to go. | 其他人可以走了. |
| [36:05] | You’re keeping the bargain? | 你遵守合约? |
| [36:06] | I gave my word. | 我保证过的. |
| [36:07] | You think you don’t have a choice, | 你觉得你别无选择, |
| [36:09] | but there must be another way. | 但总会有办法的. |
| [36:11] | If you take Korra, | 如果你抓走阔拉, |
| [36:12] | a lot of Tok’ra may die. | 很多托克拉都会死. |
| [36:14] | I’ve already communicated with Sokar. | 我已经和索卡尔联系了. |
| [36:16] | A mother ship will enter orbit around | 他的一艘母船随时都可能 |
| [36:18] | this planet any time now. | 进入这个行星的轨道. |
| [36:21] | I will not betray the lives of other Tok’ra. | 我绝不会背叛其他托克拉. |
| [36:30] | What the hell did you do that for? | 该死的你在干嘛? |
| [36:42] | Poison? | 毒药? |
| [36:48] | That’s very un-Goa’uld-like. | 真不像勾阿呜的作风. |
| [36:52] | Why would he do that? | 为什么他要那样做? |
| [36:54] | To save the lives of other Tok’ra. | 为了拯救其他的托克拉. |
| [36:58] | Since when does a Goa’uld care about another Goa’uld? | 勾阿呜从何时起关心起其他的勾阿呜了? |
| [37:01] | The Tok’ra are not the same. | 我告诉过你托克拉是不一样的. |
| [37:05] | Sokar’s on his way. | 索卡尔已经在路上了. |
| [37:08] | Are you having second thoughts here? | 你就不能改变主意吗? |
| [37:11] | I have to give him something. | 我必须给他点什么. |
| [37:14] | Take me. | 带我去. |
| [37:20] | Forget it. | 别傻了. |
| [37:21] | I’m the most valuable after the Tok’ra. | 我是除了托克拉以外最有价值的. |
| [37:23] | I don’t care. | 我才不管呢. |
| [37:27] | I will go. | 我去. |
| [37:32] | Take me. | – 带我去. |
| [37:36] | That’ll be Sokar. | 那是索卡尔. |
| [37:45] | OK. Brief moment of weakness. | 好了,时间紧急. |
| [37:49] | Teal’c comes with me. | 提亚克和我一起去. |
| [37:51] | That just is not gonna happen. | 这不行 |
| [37:54] | No other way. | 没别的办法了. |
| [37:55] | Last chance to take that Tok’ra and get the hell out. | 现在是带着托克拉离开的最后机会. |
| [38:01] | You might need this. | 你们可能需要这个. |
| [38:05] | The missing piece of the DHD. | 星门拨号系统缺少的部分. |
| [38:08] | Teal’c… | 提亚克 |
| [38:10] | We are choiceless. | 我们别无选择. |
| [38:13] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你的. |
| [38:15] | Oh, this is so beautiful. Really, | 哦, 真是感人啊, |
| [38:18] | I’m starting to tear up here, you know? | 我的心都要碎了 |
| [38:20] | But we gotta go. Now. | 但我们必须要走了. |
| [38:51] | Here we go. | 走了. |
| [39:09] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
| [39:12] | Teal’c went in your place. | 提亚克代替了你. |
| [39:19] | Come on, let’s get outta here. | 过来, 让我们离开这里. |
| [39:32] | It’s a pretty noble thing you’re doing. | 你所做的真是高尚无私 |
| [39:34] | You have made a sacrifice as well. | 你也做出了牺牲. |
| [39:37] | I guess I never knew the Tok’ra were different. | 我从未想过托克拉是不同的. |
| [39:43] | So what made you betray Apophis? | 你为什么背叛了阿波菲斯? |
| [39:46] | The Goa’uld are enslavers of worlds. | 勾阿呜在奴役整个世界. |
| [39:49] | The humans value freedom. | 人类需要追求自由. |
| [39:50] | You don’t really think the Tok’ra and the humans | 你不是真的认为托克拉 和人类 |
| [39:53] | could overthrow the Goa’uld? | 能颠覆勾阿呜吧? |
| [39:55] | I do. | 我坚信. |
| [39:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为. |
| [40:00] | I would rather serve with those willing to die trying. | 我宁愿为那些以死抗争的人们效力. |
| [40:10] | I don’t want to do this. | 我可不想这么做. |
| [40:12] | I hate the Goa’uld as much as you do. | 我和你一样憎恨勾阿呜. |
| [40:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦, 天呀. |
| [40:34] | What the hell… ? | 见鬼怎么回事? |
| [40:40] | Escape pods. | 逃离舱. |
| [40:54] | Where’s Teal’c? | 提亚克在哪儿? |
| [40:55] | I am here, O’Neill. | 我在这, 欧尼尔. |
| [40:57] | Yes! | 太好了! |
| [40:58] | – You OK? – I will be fine. | – 你没事吧? – 我很好. |
| [41:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
| [41:03] | We had technical difficulties, … | 我们遇上了点技术难题 |
| [41:04] | which I communicated to Sokar’s ship | 在我无意中拿走这个之后 |
| [41:07] | just after I accidentally removed this. | 我已经通知了索卡尔飞船 |
| [41:15] | Glad to have you back, Teal’c. | 很高兴你回来, 提亚克. |
| [41:17] | I must find a way to pay tribute… | 我必须找个方法来感谢 |
| [41:19] | to what you have done for me and the Tok’ra. | 你为我和托克拉所做的一切. |
| [41:22] | There is no need. | 不用. |
| [41:25] | Hey, guys, what about me? | 嘿, 伙计们, 那我呢? |
| [41:28] | Don’t I get a thank you? | 不该谢谢我吗? |
| [41:29] | For doing the right thing? | 因为做了正确的事情? |
| [41:32] | That’s a backhanded show of appreciation, | 算是个委婉的感谢, |
| [41:34] | but I’ll take it. | 但是我接受了. |
| [41:35] | Won’t Sokar be angry? | 索卡尔不会生气吗? |
| [41:37] | He’ll think I’m dead. | 他将以为我死了. |
| [41:38] | By the time he figures it out I’ll be gone. | 当他明白的时候我就不见了. |
| [41:41] | What about the substance you need? | 可你需要的那种物质怎么办? |
| [41:43] | The roshna. | 瑞阿旭纳. |
| [41:45] | There are plenty of Goa’uld out there I could trade with. | 有许多勾阿呜会和我交易 |
| [41:50] | Well, … | 好吧 |
| [41:53] | we’d better get back to the Stargate. | 我们最好返回星门. |
| [41:56] | Oh, Dr Jackson, … | 哦,杰克森博士, |
| [41:58] | l was lying to you. | 我对你撒了谎. |
| [41:59] | The price on your head is much more than a day’s ration. | 你脑袋的价值比一天的定量高的多. |
| [42:03] | The Goa’uld want to see you dead | 由于你发现了星门的用途 |
| [42:05] | as much as anyone… | 和其他人一样, |
| [42:06] | for figuring out the Stargate. | 勾阿呜也非常想看见你死 |
| [42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
| [42:10] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 那并不会使我感觉好一些. |
| [42:16] | Major. | 少校. |
| [42:22] | Maybe someone will figure out a way for my people | 也许有人能想出办法把我的人民 |
| [42:25] | to be free of the Goa’uld. | 从勾阿呜手中解放出来. |
| [42:29] | And that would be something worth trading for. | 那会是非常值得交易的. |