时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Clear! | 安全! |
[00:25] | Good son, you came! | 好孩子,你来了! |
[00:26] | Yes, we got your message. | 是的,我们收到了你的信息. |
[00:27] | She took the boy. They took him. | 她带走了男孩. 他们带走了他. |
[00:29] | The boy? | 男孩? |
[00:30] | The son of my daughter. She took the boy. | 我女儿的儿子. 她带走了那个男孩. |
[00:33] | Daniel, we gotta go. | 丹尼尔, 我们必须走了. |
[00:34] | – You said she took him. – There! | – 你说她带走了他. – 那儿! |
[00:40] | Keep your people together. | 把你的人集合起来. |
[00:42] | Go with the people of the Tauri. | 跟着塔瑞的人. |
[00:44] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退! 撤退! |
[00:47] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[00:51] | Sha’re. | 莎瑞. |
[00:59] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[02:43] | Don’t move. | 别动. |
[02:51] | Where’s the boy? | 男孩在哪儿? |
[02:56] | Where you and the System Lords will never find him. | 一个你们和系统统治者 永远找不到的地方. |
[03:05] | Don’t! | 别动! |
[03:09] | Don’t! | 别动! |
[03:20] | No, Sha’re. Fight it! | 不, 莎瑞. 战胜它! |
[03:23] | My host cannot help you. | 可又有谁能帮你呢? |
[03:37] | Sha’re… | 莎瑞 |
[05:02] | Stargate.SG1-s03e10.Forever.in.a.Day | |
[05:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[05:23] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[05:29] | I’m not sure. | 我不能确定. |
[05:34] | We were on P8X-873. | 我们在P8X-873星球上. |
[05:39] | We were freeing the Abydonians | 我们去营救那些被勾阿呜人 |
[05:41] | whom the Goa’uld had taken as slaves. | 抓去做奴隶的阿比多斯人. |
[05:43] | Kasuf sent for us. | 科萨夫发的消息给我们. |
[05:48] | Sha’re was there. | 莎瑞在那儿. |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[05:54] | She’s dead, Daniel. | 她死了, 丹尼尔. |
[06:01] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[06:03] | How? | 怎么会? |
[06:06] | It is I who am responsible. | 我应该负责任. |
[06:15] | I was forced to fire upon and terminate the life of Sha’re. | 我被迫开枪并终结了莎瑞的生命. |
[06:22] | However, I assure you it was done only to save your life. | 然而, 我只有这样做才能救你. |
[06:27] | No. | 不. |
[06:28] | – No? – No. | – 不? – 不. |
[06:31] | They have a sarcophagus. | 他们有个石棺. |
[06:34] | Her guards put her in the sarcophagus. | 她的警卫把她放进了石棺里. |
[06:37] | She’s still out there somewhere alive. | 她还活着. |
[06:48] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[06:49] | Doctor, can he be taken out of the infirmary? | 医生, 他可以离开医务室吗? |
[06:53] | We’ll have to keep his drip in. | 我们必须给他继续输液. |
[06:55] | I’ll arrange for a wheelchair. | 我会安排一个轮椅的. |
[06:57] | I’ll take him, sir. | 我来照顾他,长官. |
[06:59] | I will accompany you also. | 我也会陪着你. |
[07:11] | – Kasuf. – My son. | – 科萨夫. – 我的孩子. |
[07:14] | – It’s a sad day for us all. – No. | – 这真是悲哀的一天. – 不. |
[07:18] | This is hard for you to understand, Kasuf, but… | 也许你很难明白, 科萨夫, 但是 |
[07:20] | the demon inside your daughter | 你女儿身体里的魔鬼 |
[07:22] | will help her rise again. | 会保证她死而复生的. |
[07:25] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗? |
[07:27] | Not this time. | 不是这次. |
[07:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[08:18] | Why didn’t you leave her there? | 你们为什么不把她留在那儿? |
[08:23] | They would have saved her. | 他们可能会救她的. |
[08:25] | There were no “they” Ieft. | 那儿没有”他们”留下. |
[08:27] | We were victorious, Daniel Jackson. | 我们是获胜方, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[08:30] | There was no one remaining to take Sha’re to a sarcophagus. | 没人把莎瑞带进石棺里. |
[08:36] | We brought Kasuf to prepare her body | 我们带来科萨夫 |
[08:37] | according to Abydonian tradition. | 就是为了依照阿比多斯人的惯例给她安排身后事. |
[08:41] | The good news is we managed to save most of the Abydonians. | 好消息是我们成功拯救了绝大多数的阿比多斯人. |
[08:45] | And for that… we are eternally grateful. | 对此 我们深表感激. |
[09:00] | You should have waited longer. | 你应该等得久点. |
[09:09] | I would have gotten through to her. | 我正在和她沟通. |
[09:12] | She was trying to kill you. | 她当时想杀了你. |
[09:14] | No, she wasn’t trying to kill me. | 不,她没想杀我. |
[09:17] | Amaunet was trying to kill me. | 是阿玛乃特想杀我. |
[09:19] | I have seen many humans killed by Goa’uld ribbon devices. | 我见过许多人死在勾阿呜的手持装置下. |
[09:23] | You would have been dead in mere seconds | 如果我当时不动手的话, |
[09:24] | had I not acted. | 你在几秒钟内就会死的. |
[09:26] | Teal’c did the right thing, Daniel. | 提亚克做的没错, 丹尼尔. |
[09:33] | I am sorry Sha’re is dead. | 对于她的死我很遗憾. |
[09:35] | However, you are my friend. | 然而, 你是我的朋友. |
[09:39] | If I had to do it again, I would do the same. | 如果让我重新选择, 我仍然会这么做的. |
[10:15] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[10:19] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[10:23] | I brought you some of these chocolate walnut cookies. | 我给你带来了一些你喜欢的巧克力饼干. |
[10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[10:31] | You ever really study one of these? | 你真的曾经研究过这些东西? |
[10:35] | A pen? | 一支钢笔? |
[10:41] | I spent years studying the history of the written word, … | 我花了半生来研究书写文字的历史, |
[10:44] | how cultures recorded things through the ages, … | 看在历史的长河中文明是怎么记载的, |
[10:47] | from hammers and chisels to quills and ink. | 从斧凿直到羽毛笔和墨水. |
[10:52] | But I never stopped once to recognise the ingenuity… | 但我从未意识到我们使用的这个 |
[10:56] | of this simple little piece of technology that we use. | 小小的技术产品是如此精巧 |
[11:02] | After the first team left me on Abydos, | 在第一个小队把我留在阿比多斯上之后, |
[11:04] | Sha’re saw me writing in my journal… | 莎瑞看到我在日志本上写字 |
[11:07] | and thought the ballpoint I was using was magic. | 认为我使用的圆珠笔是魔法. |
[11:14] | A little device like this pen | 像钢笔这样的小装置 |
[11:15] | was such a wonder to her. | 对于她来说都是奇迹. |
[11:21] | The simplest things were a wonder to her. | 最简单的东西在她看来都是奇迹. |
[11:25] | Daniel, it’s healthy to hold on to those memories. | 丹尼尔, 保持这些记忆是有益的. |
[11:31] | I couldn’t save her. | 我救不了她. |
[11:37] | All those wonders we have at our disposal | 我们掌握了如此多的奇迹 |
[11:39] | and I couldn’t save her. | 可我却不能救她. |
[11:49] | I’m just gonna get some sleep if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意,我想休息一会儿. |
[11:53] | OK. | 好吧. |
[12:05] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要就对我说. |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[12:13] | OK. | 好吧. |
[12:38] | Hear me, Daniel. | 听我说, 丹尼尔. |
[12:50] | Daniel, you’re awake. | 丹尼尔, 你醒啦. |
[12:52] | He’s awake! | 他醒啦! |
[12:55] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[12:57] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎样? |
[13:03] | – Confused. – I bet. | – 困惑. – 我知道. |
[13:06] | Can you tell me your name? | 可以告诉我你是谁吗? |
[13:08] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[13:10] | – And what’s your birthday? – July 8th. | – 你的生日呢? – 7月8号. |
[13:13] | – Sha’re. – Yes, husband. | – 莎瑞. – 是的,我的丈夫. |
[13:17] | – You’re alive. – I am. | – 你还活着. – 对. |
[13:20] | As are most of our people, thanks be to you. | 我代表我的人民感谢你. |
[13:22] | And thanks be to all of you. | 感谢你们所有人. |
[13:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[13:27] | Amaunet had you in her ribbon device. | 我发现你被阿玛乃特的手持装置控制. |
[13:30] | I had no recourse but to fire upon her. | 我没有别的办法只有向她开枪. |
[13:32] | We took her to the Tok’ra. | 我们把她带到托克拉. |
[13:34] | They had a captured sarcophagus and a way to remove the Goa’uld. | 他们有个石棺并可以取出勾阿呜. |
[13:42] | Then I was dreaming before. | 那我之前都是在做梦. |
[13:46] | What? | 什么? |
[13:51] | Nothing. | 没什么. |
[13:56] | Uh, maybe we should… | 噢, 也许我们应该 |
[14:01] | Glad to see you’re OK, Daniel. | 看到你没事就好了, 丹尼尔. |
[14:03] | He is gonna be OK? | 他会很快好起来? |
[14:05] | Oh, it looks that way, yeah. | 噢,看起来是的. |
[14:12] | There are so many things I wanna say to you… | 我有很多事要告诉你可我不知 从何说起 |
[14:15] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[14:18] | I only came to tell you about the boy. | 我只是来告诉你关于男孩的事. |
[14:23] | What about him? | 他怎么啦? |
[14:40] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[14:43] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[14:47] | No. | 不. |
[14:52] | – Is Sha’re here? – No. | – 莎瑞在这儿吗? – 不. |
[14:57] | Do you mean… ? | 你是说? |
[15:01] | We haven’t taken her body back to Abydos. | 我们没把她的身体带回阿比多斯. |
[15:05] | Is that what you meant? | 你是这个意思吗? |
[15:29] | Come in. | 请进. |
[15:31] | Dr Jackson! | 杰克森博士! |
[15:33] | Good to see you back on your feet. | 看到你恢复正常就好了. |
[15:35] | Yes. Uh… Dr Fraiser just released me. | 是的. 呃 弗雷泽医生刚把我放出来. |
[15:41] | Is there something I can help you with, Dr Jackson? | 有什么可以帮你的, 杰克森博士? |
[15:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[15:45] | I’ve come to tender my resignation. | 我是来向您辞职的. |
[15:48] | I won’t accept it. | 我不会接受的. |
[15:50] | I’m not military, sir, | 长官,我不是军人, |
[15:52] | and it’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国家. |
[15:54] | Last I checked, anyway. | 总之,我已经决定了. |
[15:56] | You’re obviously in an emotional state right now. | 你明显处于情绪不稳定的状态. |
[16:00] | You’re making rash decisions. | 你在做出草率的决定. |
[16:02] | Take some personal time. | 你为什么不冷静些时候 |
[16:04] | Then see how you feel. | 再告诉我你的想法呢? |
[16:06] | That’s not necessary, sir. | 长官,我觉得这没有必要. |
[16:08] | I joined this programme so that | 我加入这项计划就是为了 |
[16:10] | I could find my wife. I found her. | 寻找我的妻子. 我找到她了. |
[16:12] | End of story. | 故事结束了. |
[16:27] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[16:29] | You should meet the whiz kid we’ve got while you’re out of commission. | 你离开之前应该见见我们带回来的那个神童. |
[16:33] | Robert Rothman. | 罗伯特 罗斯曼. |
[16:34] | He was my research assistant when I did my dissertation. | 当我做学术研究时他是我的助理. |
[16:38] | Smart guy. | 非常聪明的家伙. |
[16:40] | Uh… Had a good teacher. | 呃 有一个好的老师. |
[16:43] | Geek. | 呆子. |
[16:44] | Yes. You used to call me that. | 对. 你过去常这么叫我. |
[16:47] | I was talkin’ about you. | 我是在说你. |
[16:51] | So… how long are we gonna be stuck with this guy? | 我们得被这个家伙缠住多久? |
[16:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:58] | How long are you gonna be gone? | 你准备离开多久? |
[17:01] | Didn’t General Hammond tell you? | 哈蒙德将军没告诉你吗? |
[17:04] | What? That you quit? | 什么? 你的辞职? |
[17:07] | Yeah, he told me that. | 是的, 他和我说过. |
[17:09] | But, uh… Come on… | 但, 呃 拜托 |
[17:12] | We both know you can’t stay away. | 我们都知道你不能离开. |
[17:15] | Then I guess we’re both wrong, cos… I’m gone. | 那我们都错了 我真的要走了. |
[17:19] | Give it a week. You’ll miss me. | 用不了一周, 你就会想我的. |
[17:22] | Yes, all the salty, bad-tempered insults, | 是啊, 总是没正经,无礼的侮辱, |
[17:25] | all the illogical arguments… | 总是不合逻辑的争论 |
[17:27] | OK. You’ll miss Carter and Teal’c. | 好吧. 你会挂着卡特和提亚克的. |
[17:33] | I’ll miss Carter. | 我会想念卡特. |
[17:37] | And you’ll miss the excitement. | 你也会想念刺激. |
[17:40] | All the new cultures you get to explore, | 还有你将要去探究的新文明, |
[17:43] | the living history. | 活生生的历史. |
[17:44] | It’s the kind of stuff you can’t walk away from. | 你是无法舍之而去的. |
[17:47] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[17:49] | Up until now, every time I set foot through that gate | 迄今为止, 每次当我穿过那扇门时 |
[17:53] | I was thinking about my wife. | 我都在 想念我的妻子. |
[17:54] | Maybe I’ll see her this time. Maybe this is the one. | 也许这次我将见到她. 也许就是这次. |
[17:58] | Now every time I go through, | 但现在开始的每一次, |
[18:01] | it’d just be some… place… | 都只是一些地方 |
[18:04] | where that hope used to be. | 一些曾抱有希望的地方. |
[18:14] | That’s why I can’t do it any more. | 我现在再也无法面对. |
[18:20] | I hope you understand that. | 我希望你能明白. |
[18:26] | “The SGC may be the single most important human endeavour… | “星门指挥部也许是对人类未来道路的 |
[18:30] | for the future of mankind. “ | 最重要的努力和探索” |
[18:33] | Not bad, huh? | 没错吧, 啊? |
[18:35] | You said that. | 你曾经这么说过. |
[18:37] | The SGC will go on without me. | 星门指挥部没有我一样运转下去. |
[18:55] | Please get out of my way, Teal’c. | 请别拦着我的路, 提亚克. |
[18:57] | I will. But you must hear me first. | 我会让开的. 但你先听我说. |
[19:00] | I have a pretty good idea what you wanna say. | 我知道你想说什么. |
[19:03] | Is there not some form of human ritual | 难道没有一种你们人类的方式 |
[19:06] | in which I may ask your forgiveness? | 我可以用来请求你的原谅吗? |
[19:11] | No. | 没有. |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[19:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气. |
[19:43] | – So. – So… | – 那么. – 那么 |
[19:46] | So… | 那么 |
[19:50] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[19:53] | Now I get on with my life. | 现在我将继续自己的生活. |
[19:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你接下来有什么打算? |
[19:57] | Hopefully I’ll go somewhere… far away. | 也许我会去一个 很远的地方. |
[20:01] | The most remote dig I can find. | 我所能找到的最偏远的地方. |
[20:04] | We gonna see you again? | 我们能再见到你吗? |
[20:07] | At the funeral. | 在葬礼上吧. |
[20:16] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[20:20] | I seem to have a lot to do. | 我有很多事可以做. |
[20:22] | OK. | 好吧. |
[20:49] | It’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴能同你共事. |
[20:57] | Dr Jackson. | 杰克森博士. |
[21:38] | Hear me, Daniel. | 听我说, 丹尼尔. |
[21:54] | Are you ill, my husband? | 你是不是病了, 我的丈夫? |
[22:02] | Apparently. | 显然. |
[22:05] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧. |
[22:07] | Tomorrow you will rise | 明天你就会恢复 |
[22:09] | and return to your travels through the Chaapa-ai. | 并继续你去恰帕艾的旅程. |
[22:14] | No, I won’t. | 不, 我不去. |
[22:18] | I don’t need to any more. | 我不再需要去了. |
[22:21] | I’ve already found you. | 我已经找到你了. |
[22:24] | You must continue so you can find the boy. | 你必须继续才能找到那个男孩. |
[22:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[22:33] | To continue your travels, … | 继续你的旅程, |
[22:35] | you must first forgive Teal’c. | 你首先必须原谅提亚克. |
[22:38] | He did what is right. | 他做的是对的. |
[22:43] | When he killed you? | 他杀了你也是对的? |
[22:46] | Yes. | 是的. |
[22:49] | – But you’re here. – Yes. | – 但你在这儿. – 对. |
[22:53] | Now go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧. |
[22:56] | Sh… | 睡吧 |
[24:14] | I speak for Sha’re, | 我代表莎瑞讲话, |
[24:16] | who can no longer speak for herself. | 她无法代表她自己说了. |
[24:26] | I have spoken no lies, nor acted with deceit. | 我没说谎,也不是在演戏. |
[24:40] | I was once possessed by a demon | 我被一个恶魔附身, |
[24:42] | who did these things against my will. | 做了些违背我自己意志的事. |
[24:52] | The demon is gone and now I am without sin. | 恶魔现在走了 我现在洗刷了罪恶. |
[25:03] | Grant me a place in your blessed dwelling. | 在你的福赐之地赋予我一个容身之处吧 |
[25:18] | If my heart weighs more than a feather, | 如果我心还重于羽毛, |
[25:20] | my soul still contains sin. | 那么我的灵魂仍带有罪过. |
[25:24] | If not, may my soul join the god. | 如果没有, 那么我的灵魂已经归于上帝. |
[25:44] | By the trial of the great scales, thy heart is light. | 历此严峻考验, 心已空灵. |
[25:48] | Thy soul has been found true. | 你的灵魂已经洗涤了罪恶. |
[26:16] | Good son. | 好孩子. |
[26:18] | It was a beautiful ceremony, good father. | 这是个美好的葬礼, 岳父. |
[26:20] | It was. | 是的. |
[26:22] | My heart is still burdened. | 可我的心仍然无法承受. |
[26:24] | Why? Your daughter is with the god. | 为什么? 您的女儿已经上了天堂. |
[26:27] | Yes. But you still have not heard her. | 是的. 可你没有听她的话. |
[26:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[26:33] | What she has to say is important to all of our future. | 她所说的对于我们的将来非常重要. |
[26:41] | Go to her. | 面对她. |
[26:58] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[27:05] | You must forgive Teal’c. | 你必须原谅提亚克. |
[27:09] | Yes, you already told me that. | 是的, 你已经告诉过我了. |
[27:11] | And together you must find the boy. | 你们还必须一起找到那个男孩. |
[27:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:16] | For he is Harsesis. | 因为他是哈塞西瑟斯. |
[27:18] | The one who holds the secrets. | 掌握着秘密的人. |
[27:22] | The boy is the son of two Goa’uld hosts. | 这个男孩是两个勾阿呜寄主所生的儿子. |
[27:25] | He contains all the secrets of the Goa’uld. You must find him. | 他身上有勾阿呜的全部秘密. 你必须找到他. |
[27:32] | How? | 怎么做呢? |
[27:41] | Hear me, Daniel. | 听我说, 丹尼尔. |
[28:02] | This is Dr Jackson. I need to speak to Major Carter. | 我是杰克森博士. 我想和卡特少校谈谈. |
[28:19] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[28:21] | Well, old Doc Jackson! | 好吧, 杰克森博士! |
[28:23] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[28:25] | I need to talk to Sam… alone. | 我想同山姆单独谈谈. |
[28:29] | General, I need to… talk to you… | 将军, 我想 同你谈谈 |
[28:35] | alone. | 单独. |
[28:38] | How are they treating you, Robert? | 他们是怎么对你的, 罗伯特? |
[28:40] | Oh… Well… | 噢 很好 |
[28:41] | I think they’d rather have you. | 可我想他们宁愿要你. |
[28:43] | Especially Colonel O’Neill. | 特别是欧尼尔上校. |
[28:45] | Well, don’t let Jack get to you. | 好吧, 别让杰克接近你. |
[28:47] | He’s just intimidated by you… | 他会被你激怒的 |
[28:49] | because you’re, uh… | 因为你,呃 |
[28:51] | you’re way smarter than he is. | 你比他更聪明. |
[29:04] | It is good to see you well, Daniel Jackson. | 看到你没事就好了, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[29:09] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[29:13] | You did the right thing. | 你做的没错. |
[29:25] | So… what’s up? | 那么 发生了什么事? |
[29:28] | How well do you understand the Goa’uld hand device, | 你是怎么理解勾阿呜的手持装置的, |
[29:31] | how it works? | 它是怎么工作的? |
[29:32] | Well, it uses a modified version of the power source | 呃, 它采用了权杖武器能源装置的 |
[29:36] | for the staff weapons… | 改进版本 |
[29:37] | which it channels through amplification crystals… | 通过扩大晶体的通路 |
[29:41] | No. I meant… | 不. 我的意思是 |
[29:43] | It works by thought control, right? | 它是通过思想控制的, 对吗? |
[29:45] | Uh, yeah, that’s one way to put it. | 哦, 是的, 那是控制它的一种办法. |
[29:48] | More like, uh… | 更像是, 啊 |
[29:49] | thought control amplified with emotion. | 情绪能增强对其的思想控制. |
[29:52] | So there is a connection with the mind. | 因此存在精神联系. |
[29:54] | Yeah, definitely. | 是的, 很显然. |
[29:56] | So it’s possible to send a thought through it… | 因此可以通过它传达一个思想过去 |
[29:59] | if you had someone in one of those grips | 如果你用它控制住某人 |
[30:02] | like Sha’re had me in? | 就像莎瑞曾控制住我一样? |
[30:06] | As far as I know, Daniel, it’s designed to kill. | 就我所知, 丹尼尔, 那无疑是找死. |
[30:10] | OK, but it could do both. | 好吧, 可两者都能办到. |
[30:13] | Yeah, I suppose it could. Why? | 是的, 我想是可以的. 怎么啦? |
[30:16] | I’m not sure. | 我还不确定. |
[30:19] | I know this may sound like wishful thinking, but… | 我知道这听起来有点象痴心妄想,不过 |
[30:22] | l think Sha’re was trying to | 我认为莎瑞试图通过那个装置 |
[30:24] | send a message to me through the hand device. | 传递给我一个信息 |
[30:30] | What message? | 什么信息? |
[30:35] | I’m not sure. | 我还不能确定. |
[30:59] | Hey, Daniel. | 嘿, 丹尼尔. |
[31:02] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[31:06] | How’d you get in here? | 你们来这儿做什么? |
[31:08] | You left the base before we could catch you. | 在我们抓住你之前,你离开了基地. |
[31:10] | We thought we’d see you here. | 我想我们会在这儿见到你的. |
[31:16] | How’d you get in here? | 你们是怎么进来的? |
[31:18] | Got sick of waitin’, | 在大堂里等的要发疯了, |
[31:19] | so I let us in. | 所以我让我们进来了 |
[31:21] | You… need a new lock, by the way. | 顺便告诉你你需要一把新的锁. |
[31:26] | Good son, it is important I speak with you. | 好孩子, 我有很重要的事要和你谈. |
[31:29] | What is it, good father? | 什么事, 岳父? |
[31:31] | Colonel O’Neill says you are leaving his tribe. | 欧尼尔上校说你离开了他们的队伍. |
[31:33] | That you no longer intend to go through the Chaapa-ai. | 你不再打算进入恰帕艾. |
[31:37] | Is this so? | 是吗? |
[31:38] | – It is. – This disturbs me greatly. | – 是的. – 这让我很不安. |
[31:42] | It gives the people of Abydos security knowing | 阿比多斯的人民知道你是众神的一员, |
[31:44] | that you are among the gods, … | 来保护我们 |
[31:46] | protecting us. | 这让他们觉得很有安全感. |
[31:48] | I’m sorry, good father. | 对不起, 岳父. |
[31:50] | I joined the SGC in the hopes of | 我加入星门指挥部 |
[31:51] | finding Sha’re. | 是为了寻找莎瑞. |
[31:53] | That goal is no longer attainable. | 那个目标已经不可能再达成了. |
[31:56] | So I cannot be among the gods any more. | 因此我再也不是众神的一员. |
[31:58] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能明白. |
[31:59] | But, Daniel, my daughter wishes you | 但是, 丹尼尔, 我的女儿希望你 |
[32:02] | to travel among the gods. | 可以同众神一起继续旅程. |
[32:03] | She does? | 她希望? |
[32:04] | Yes. So that you can find the boy. | 是的. 希望你可以找到那个男孩. |
[32:12] | Forgive me, good father. How do you know that? | 原谅我, 岳父. 你怎么知道的? |
[32:16] | Sha’re told me. Go! Ask her yourself. | 莎瑞 告诉我的. 去吧! 你自己去问她. |
[33:06] | Sha’re. | 莎瑞. |
[33:45] | Come to me, Daniel. | 跟我来, 丹尼尔. |
[34:29] | Am I interrupting? | 没打扰你吧? |
[34:31] | It is good to see you, Daniel Jackson. | 很高兴见到你, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[34:47] | Teal’c… | 提亚克 |
[34:49] | What happens if two Goa’ulded hosts have a child? | 如果两个勾阿呜寄主有了小孩会发生什么? |
[34:54] | It is strictly forbidden. | 这是严厉禁止的. |
[34:56] | Punishable by death. | 会遭受死亡的惩罚 |
[34:58] | Really. Why? | 真的. 为什么? |
[35:02] | If two hosts were to mate and produce a child, … | 如果两个寄主在一起并有了小孩, |
[35:05] | that child would contain all the knowledge of the Goa’uld. | 那么这个小孩就有了勾阿呜 的全部知识. |
[35:08] | So the genetic memory that Goa’uld have in their DNA… | 那么勾阿呜 DNA里的记忆遗传就会全部传给 |
[35:12] | is passed on to the human offspring? | 那个人类后代? |
[35:15] | That is correct. Such children are called Harsesis. | 是的. 这样的孩子被称为哈塞西瑟斯. |
[35:19] | These children are hunted down | 这样的小孩会遭到 |
[35:21] | and destroyed by the Goa’uld with impunity. | 勾阿呜的无情猎杀和消灭. |
[35:24] | So the offspring | 所以这个后代 |
[35:25] | the Harsesis would contain all the knowledge, | 哈塞西瑟斯身上有全部的 |
[35:29] | all the secrets of the Goa’uld that… | 关于勾阿呜人的秘密 |
[35:31] | Yes, Daniel. | 是的, 丹尼尔. |
[35:45] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[35:49] | It pleases me greatly that once again you value my knowledge. | 真的很高兴你再次重视我的知识. |
[36:07] | General, the guy’s got two left feet. | 将军, 那家伙脚不灵光 |
[36:10] | I’m tellin’ ya, he slows down the unit. | 我要告诉你,他拖了整个小队的后腿. |
[36:13] | – Deja vu? – Deja vu? | – 似曾相识? – 似曾相识? |
[36:17] | Deja vu? | 似曾相识? |
[36:21] | You know, | 你得知道, |
[36:23] | Rothman was a two-time decathlon champion in college. | 罗斯曼在大学里是两届 十项全能冠军 |
[36:27] | – Rothman? – Two left feet, huh? | – 罗斯曼? – 脚不灵光, 哈? |
[36:32] | Trying to get Robert out of your unit? | 在设法把罗伯特从你的小队踢出去? |
[36:35] | Well, yeah. | 呃, 是的. |
[36:38] | Any chance of that happening, sir? | 长官,那可能吗? |
[36:41] | Only chance would be if you reconsider. | 除非你重新考虑. |
[36:45] | OK. | 好吧. |
[36:47] | Good! So Rothman’s gone… | 太好了! 那么罗斯曼走啦 |
[36:49] | – What? – OK. | – 什么? – 好的. |
[36:53] | Are you kidding? | 你不是在开玩笑吧? |
[36:56] | No. I’ve thought about it | 没有. 我已经考虑过了 |
[36:58] | and I’ve decided I’d like to come back. | 我决定回来. |
[36:59] | May I ask what changed your mind? | 可以告诉我是什么促使你改变主意的吗? |
[37:02] | You were fairly adamant. | 你一向很固执的. |
[37:04] | I don’t know. Let’s just say | 我不知道. 就算是 |
[37:06] | there’s something through the Stargate… | 还有些星门外的东西 |
[37:08] | that I still have to be the one to find. | 我必须和你们一起去发现. |
[37:11] | See, I miss that. | 看, 我没搞懂. |
[37:12] | I have no idea what it means, but I buy it. | 我不知道这是怎么回事, 但我喜欢. |
[37:15] | What do you say, General? | 你说呢, 将军? |
[37:17] | Haven’t put through his resignation yet. | 我还没审批他的辞职信. |
[37:20] | Good! So he’s in. | 太好了! 那么他加入了. |
[37:25] | So, Bruce Jenner… | 那么, 布鲁斯 詹纳(美国十项全能运动员) |
[37:28] | – Sit this one out, huh? – Uh, me? | – 你出局了 – 啊, 我? |
[37:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:35] | You’ve been reassigned to another unit. | 你已经被分配去了另一个小队. |
[37:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:43] | OK, you’re being replaced. | 好吧, 你被取代了. |
[37:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:47] | Because I’m intimidated by your intelligence. | 因为我被你的才智激怒了. |
[37:50] | Where’s the confusion here? | 这都是些什么乱七八糟的事啊 |
[37:55] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔. |
[38:08] | Daniel Jackson, you’re rejoining SG-1. | 丹尼尔杰克森, 你回SG-1了? |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[38:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[38:22] | Chevron one, engaged. | 编码一, 激活. |
[38:40] | Carter, grab your samples. | 卡特, 采集样本. |
[38:42] | Teal’c, stay with her. | 提亚克, 和她一起去. |
[38:44] | I’m gonna check out that tree line. | 我去林子边检查一下. |
[38:47] | Daniel, the UAV showed no big signs of civilisation | 丹尼尔, 无人机显示没有任何明显的文明迹象 |
[38:51] | human, Goa’uld or otherwise. | 人类的,勾阿呜的或是其他的 |
[38:53] | So you want me to look for little signs of civilisation. | 你想让我寻找细微的文明迹象 |
[38:57] | Itsy-bitsy artefacts and… | 比如一些细小的史前文物和 |
[38:59] | It’s good to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了. |
[39:15] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[39:20] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿啦? |
[39:21] | The address cleared before I got here. | 我过来时地址已经被清除了. |
[39:56] | You are finally here. | 你终于来了. |
[40:02] | Yes. | 是的. |
[40:04] | You are the only one who can save the boy, Daniel. | 你是唯一能救那个孩子的人, 丹尼尔. |
[40:09] | He’s a Harsesis. He contains all their knowledge. | 他是个哈塞西瑟斯. 他拥有他们的全部秘密. |
[40:12] | Amaunet took the Abydonians as a show, … | 阿玛乃特带走阿比多斯人是个幌子 |
[40:15] | so that Heru-Ur would not know her true goal. | 这样赫鲁厄就不会知道她的真实意图 |
[40:18] | To take the boy. | 是带走孩子. |
[40:21] | She has sent him into hiding with her closest aide. | 她已经把他送到最亲密的助手那儿藏着. |
[40:25] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[40:36] | Kheb. | 在凯卜. |
[40:38] | I know a Kheb. There’s a reference in Budge. | 我知道个凯卜. 罢吉(著名古埃及学家)曾提到过这个地方. |
[40:41] | It’s the mythical place | 是一个神话中的地方, |
[40:43] | where Osiris hid from Set. | 是奥西里斯躲藏塞特的地方. |
[40:47] | – Kheb is a myth. – No. | – 凯卜是个神话. – 不. |
[40:52] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿? |
[40:55] | Promise me you will save the child. | 答应我你会救那个孩子. |
[41:00] | I promise. | 我答应你. |
[41:45] | I love you, Daniel. | 我爱你, 丹尼尔. |
[42:02] | I am sorry, Daniel Jackson. | 对不起, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[42:08] | You did the right thing, Teal’c. | 你做的没错, 提亚克. |
[42:23] | Oh, God. | 噢, 天哪. |
[42:28] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[42:29] | Daniel Jackson will be fine. | 丹尼尔杰克森会没事的. |
[42:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你. |