时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Anybody get the feeling these folks | 你们觉不觉得这里的人 |
[00:30] | don’t do a lot of travellin’? | 好像不怎么旅行? |
[00:36] | It looks like it hasn’t been used at all. | 看来好像根本没人用过. |
[00:42] | Well, they might not even know what the gate is. | 就是说,他们可能连星门是什么都不知道. |
[00:47] | It might be just an artefact to them. | 星门对他们来说也许只是个艺术品. |
[00:49] | It’s possible. | 有可能. |
[00:50] | You could stand here for months pressing symbols | 我的意思是有可能花费数月时间触摸这些 符号 |
[00:53] | and still not open a wormhole. | 都无法找到打开一个虫洞的组合 |
[00:57] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔. |
[01:06] | Sh! | 嘘! |
[01:10] | It was like an explosion, Orner. I heard it. | 好像是一次爆炸, 奥纳尔.我听到了. |
[01:13] | There wasn’t any explosion. | 根本没有爆炸. |
[01:15] | I heard something. It was a big… | 我听到了的. 很响的 |
[01:17] | – A big what? – Hello! | 很响的什么? 嗨! |
[01:22] | You heard us. | 是我们. |
[01:27] | Where did you come from? | 你们从哪里来的? |
[01:30] | – How did you get in here? – Door was open. | 你们怎么进来的? 门是开的. |
[01:35] | Is there anyone around here who might be… considered… in charge? | 这附近有管事的吗? |
[01:42] | Me! Show me your papers. | 我! 给我看你们的介绍信. |
[01:46] | We don’t really have any papers. | 我们其实没有什么介绍信. |
[01:48] | We’re travellers. We’ve come to meet you. | 我们是旅行者.我们来和你们会面. |
[01:51] | – To meet me? – Not you! | 来见我? 不是你! |
[01:54] | Actually, I meant your people. | 实际上, 我指的是你们的人民. |
[01:56] | I’m Daniel. This is Major Carter | 我是 丹尼尔.这是卡特少校 |
[01:58] | and Jack O’Neill and Teal’c. | 还有 杰克 欧尼尔 和 提亚克. |
[02:01] | Who’d give you a name like Teal’c? | 谁给你起了个提亚克这样的名字? |
[02:04] | It was given by my father. It means strength. | 那是我父亲给我起的名字. 是”力量”的意思. |
[02:11] | You remember your father? | 你记得你的父亲? |
[02:13] | For as long as I draw breath. | 从我会呼吸开始. |
[02:17] | Then you could have not been here at the time of the Vorlix. | 那么在沃力克斯之时你肯定不在这里. |
[02:21] | Vorlix. That doesn’t ring a bell. | 沃力克斯. 好像没听说过. |
[02:23] | It was the day that | 那一天, |
[02:24] | all we know of ourselves was taken away. | 我们失去了所有关于自己的记忆. |
[02:27] | We can only remember the days since the Vorlix. | 我们的记忆只从 沃力克斯 开始. |
[02:30] | Before that… nothing. | 在那之前 一片空白. |
[03:30] | Stargate.SG1-s03e11.Past.and.Present | |
[03:40] | Don’t detect anything out of the ordinary, sir. | 没探测到任何异常反应,长官. |
[03:43] | Neither did the MALP. I think we’re OK. | 遥感勘测仪也没发现什么,我想我们很安全. |
[03:46] | The MALP is worthless. You I’ll trust. | 遥感勘测仪没什么用. 你我相信. |
[03:50] | You needn’t worry, friend. | 朋友们, 你们不必担心. |
[03:52] | Ke’ra says whatever it was that caused the Vorlix came and went a year ago. | 基拉说那造成沃力克斯的事情已经过去一年了. |
[03:56] | At least a year. More. | 至少一年. |
[03:58] | In the first days after the Vorlix, | 沃力克斯 过后的第一天, |
[04:01] | well, there was panic and confusion. | 曾经有过恐慌和骚乱. |
[04:03] | It’s hard to be precise. | 很难准确地表达. |
[04:05] | So you all just woke up one day | 那么就是说你们某天醒来, |
[04:07] | and didn’t know who you were. | 发现不知道自己是谁了. |
[04:10] | How does that work? | 怎么会这样? |
[04:12] | My first memory after the Vorlix | 沃力克斯后我记得的第一件事 |
[04:14] | was of running in the streets, | 就是在街上跑, |
[04:16] | as if for my life. | 仿佛那就是我的人生. |
[04:18] | She was running right there beside me… whoever she is. | 她那时也在我旁边跑, 甚至不知道她是谁. |
[04:22] | Seems like some kind of mass amnesia, sir. | 看起来像某种集体失忆症,长官. |
[04:26] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[04:27] | It happened to a friend during the Gulf War. | 在海湾战争中,曾发生在我的一个朋友身上 |
[04:29] | She was knocked out. | 她乘坐的直升机坠落了,她昏过去了 |
[04:31] | When she came to, | 当她苏醒后, |
[04:32] | her memories and identity before the crash were gone. | 她不记得坠机前的任何事 也不知道自己是谁 |
[04:35] | So everybody here took a hit to the head? | 就是说这个星球上的 每个人的头上都挨了一下? |
[04:38] | Well… No, sir. I… | 这个不,长官. 我 |
[04:40] | I’m not sure what could cause amnesia on this scale. | 我不清楚是什么在这里引起的失忆症. |
[04:43] | I’ve never before encountered such an occurrence. | 我从未遇到过这类事件. |
[04:46] | All of our elders are missing as well. | 我们所有的长者也不见了. |
[04:48] | You remember elders? | 你还记得你的长辈? |
[04:50] | No, but there are photographs of them in every house. | 不记得, 但每个房间里都有他们的照片. |
[04:53] | The children are gone, too. | 孩子们也消失了. |
[04:55] | If we ever had children. | 如果我们曾有过孩子. |
[04:57] | Well, we weren’t grown on trees. | 我们可不是树上长出来的. |
[04:59] | Then why have we photographs of elders | 那为什么我们只有长辈的照片 |
[05:01] | and none of children, hm? | 而没有孩子们的呢,恩? |
[05:03] | Daft. | 真是太愚蠢了. |
[05:05] | But if you do have any information we could use, | 但是如果你们有我们可用的信息, |
[05:08] | you must see Ke’ra. | 你们就得去见 基拉了. |
[05:10] | That’s the second time you’ve mentioned that name. | 这是你第二次提到那个名字了. |
[05:13] | You don’t know who Ke’ra is. | 你不知道基拉是谁. |
[05:16] | She is minister of health, science, | 她是卫生与科学部长, |
[05:18] | and restructuring the Vyus government. | 负责重建崴安政府. |
[05:20] | – Busy gal. – We’re all busy. | 繁忙的女人. 我们都很忙. |
[05:22] | Well, we would be lost without her. | 不过,如果没有她我们将会迷失, |
[05:25] | And you know it. | 你明白的. |
[05:27] | Well… After you. | 好吧你带路. |
[05:33] | You needn’t flatter her when she isn’t in the room! | 她不在的时候,你不需要讨好她! |
[05:37] | I’ll take them. You go home. | 我会带他们去的,你回家去. |
[05:39] | Well, don’t expect supper! | 那好,别奢望有晚餐吃! |
[05:41] | Never do. | 压根就没想过. |
[06:01] | Ke’ra, some people want to see you. | 基拉,有人想见你. |
[06:03] | They will have to wait, Orner. | 请让他们等一下,奥纳尔. |
[06:05] | – Does that help? – No. | – 这有用吗 – 没有. |
[06:08] | I can’t… breathe. | 我无法呼吸. |
[06:11] | Those with food allergies can’t remember them. | 那些对某些食物过敏的人 会记不起对哪些食物过敏. |
[06:14] | Well, it looks like she’s going into anaphylactic shock. | 看来她要过敏性休克了 |
[06:17] | Breathe now. | 吸气. |
[06:22] | – There. Better? – Yes. | – 现在好点了么? – 是的. |
[06:27] | – Thank you. – Rest here a while. | – 谢谢你. – 在这儿歇一会儿. |
[06:35] | Orner, you were about to introduce your friends. | 奥纳尔, 你刚刚不是要介绍你的朋友么. |
[06:39] | They are travellers, Ke’ra, from far away. | 他们是旅行者,基拉, 来自遥远的地方. |
[06:42] | I can see that. | 看得出来. |
[06:45] | Uh… O’Neill, Carter, Daniel and Teal’c. | 恩欧尼尔, 卡特, 丹尼尔 还有 提亚克. |
[06:49] | So I’m guessing you were or are a doctor. | 我猜想你曾经或现在是名医生. |
[06:53] | It seems to me that before the Vorlix I helped others. | 在沃力克斯之前我好像曾救助过别人. |
[06:57] | That is all that I sense. | 我只记得这些了. |
[07:00] | – Are you? – A doctor? No… no. | – 你是么? – 医生?不不. |
[07:02] | Uh… Well, yes. Um… | 恩好吧呃 |
[07:05] | I’m a doctor of archaeology. I study the past. | 我是考古学博士. 我研究过去. |
[07:10] | Then you are a most welcome visitor here, Daniel. | 那你在这里会很受欢迎,丹尼尔. |
[07:14] | They were not here at the time of the Vorlix. | 沃力克斯的时候他们不在这里. |
[07:18] | You’ve done absolutely the right thing | 奥纳尔,你把他们带到这里 |
[07:21] | in bringing them here, Orner. | 是很正确的. |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[07:34] | He fervently believes we are husband and wife… | 他确信我们是夫妻 |
[07:37] | and that we need not wait till we regain our memories | 还认为我们没有必要等到恢复记忆 时 |
[07:41] | to renew our relationship. | 再恢复我们的关系. |
[07:45] | Perhaps you can help us. | 也许你们能帮助我们. |
[07:47] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来. |
[07:59] | This room has all of the knowledge | 这个房间里存放着自沃力克斯以来 |
[08:01] | and research we’ve been able to recover. | 我们所有能重新获得的研究成果 |
[08:04] | I’ve spent every waking hour in here, reading, searching… | 一直以来只要我醒着就在这里阅读,研究 |
[08:07] | Dispensing whatever useful information I find. | 分检出我找到的所有有用的信息. |
[08:11] | If you were able to help us, | 如果你们能帮助我们, |
[08:13] | I know our people would be eternally grateful. | 我想我的人民会永远感激你们. |
[08:16] | You seem to have things under control. | 好象一切都在你的控制之下. |
[08:19] | On the contrary, sir. | 恰好相反,长官. |
[08:20] | We’re falling apart. | 我们处于崩溃边缘. |
[08:22] | Industry and agriculture on Vyus has come to a halt. | 崴安的工农业早已停滞. |
[08:25] | And when winter comes, it will be disastrous. | 当冬天来临时,我们将面临更大的灾难. |
[08:28] | Nothing less. | 情况会非常糟. |
[08:33] | You’re not from Vyus. | 你们不是 崴安 的人. |
[08:35] | What gave us away? | 从哪里看出来的? |
[08:37] | Whatever agent caused the Vorlix is gone, | 造成 沃力克斯 的事情虽然已经过去了, |
[08:40] | but its effects were pandemic. | 但它造成的影响范围非常大. |
[08:41] | If you know who you are, | 如果你知道自己是谁的话, |
[08:43] | then you cannot be of this world. | 你肯定不是这个世界的人. |
[08:45] | Oh. | 噢. |
[08:47] | Well, you know that big, | 那么,你知道隐藏在路边仓库里的 |
[08:48] | round ring thing stashed in a warehouse down the road? | 那个大圆环是什么吗? |
[08:52] | So it is a transportation device. | 那是一个运输设备. |
[08:54] | – So it is. – We call it a Stargate. | – 的确如此. – 我们称它为”星门”. |
[08:58] | Stargate, yes. Um… | 星门, 是的. 呃 |
[09:00] | Dr Zirvis mentioned that word in his research. | 泽维斯 博士在他的研究里提到过. |
[09:04] | Though I have given up hope of | 虽然我已经放弃 |
[09:06] | finding this Dr Zirvis amongst our people, … | 在我们的人民中寻找这个 泽维斯 博士, |
[09:09] | his papers have taught me much. | 但他的文章教了我很多东西. |
[09:14] | Here. | 找到了. |
[09:16] | “Our visitor claims to | “我们的来访者声称 |
[09:17] | have come to Vyus from beyond the stars themselves, … | 是从自己的星球来到 崴安 的, |
[09:24] | though I cannot comprehend the science | 虽然我无法领会 |
[09:26] | behind this Stargate device she used. “ | 她使用的这个星门所代表的科技.” |
[09:29] | I have studied this device, | 我研究过这个设备, |
[09:31] | but have been unable to activate it. | 但是始终不能激活它. |
[09:33] | Ke’ra, could you go back to the part about the visitor again? | 基拉, 你可以再说一下”来访者”那段吗? |
[09:37] | She’s mentioned many times in the archive. | 她在这个档案里被提到了很多次. |
[09:39] | What can you tell us about her? | 关于她,你知道些什么? |
[09:42] | She was somewhat of an apothecary. | 她有点象个药剂师. |
[09:44] | And she did not survive the Vorlix. | 而且她没有在沃力克斯中幸免. |
[09:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[09:48] | The bodies of an elder woman and man were discovered days later… | 几天后在一座被炸毁的建筑里 |
[09:51] | in a building destroyed by explosion | 发现了一个老太太和一个老头的两具尸体 |
[09:54] | the only remains of elders we’ve found. | 那是我们找到的仅有的老人. |
[09:56] | We deduce the male must have been Dr Zirvis… | 我们推测那个男性应该就是 泽维斯 博士 |
[09:59] | and the female matches what little description | 那个女性和他记录里关于 |
[10:01] | his notes gave of the visitor. | 来访者的描述有点象. |
[10:03] | What is the name of this elder woman? | 那个老妇人的名字叫什么? |
[10:06] | It is mentioned. | 这个提到过. |
[10:09] | Here, yes. “She calls herself Linea. “ | 这里, 是的. “她称她自己为 列妮娅.” |
[10:31] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[10:33] | Oh, hi. What’s your name? | 噢, 嗨. 你叫什么名字? |
[10:36] | I have told Dr Fraiser this | 我通知弗雷泽医生 |
[10:38] | may be the planet Linea escaped to. | 列妮娅也许逃到这个星球了. |
[10:40] | Possibly. | 可能的话. |
[10:41] | I’d like to know what we’re dealin’ with here. | 我想知道我们在这里做什么. |
[10:43] | Sounds like a world-class case of amnesia. | 像是整个世界范围的失忆症. |
[10:47] | Check these people out, will ya? | 检查一下这里的人, 可以不? |
[10:49] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[10:50] | Let’s, um… set up over here. | 让我们, 呃 从这里开始吧. |
[10:56] | I keep finding references to something called Dargol. | 我在查找关于某种 叫做 达勾的东西的资料. |
[10:59] | Yes, I found Dargol was a chemical | 是的, 我发现达勾是 |
[11:01] | once used as a pesticide. | 曾经用做杀虫剂的一种化学产品. |
[11:03] | It seems to have had an impact on the environment | 它好象因为会破坏生态环境 |
[11:07] | and has since been banned. | 而被禁止使用了. |
[11:09] | Yes, we had a similar problem | 是的, 在我们的世界, |
[11:10] | on my world with a chemical called DDT. | 对于一种叫DDT的化学产品也有相似的问题. |
[11:14] | It built up in the food chain | 它进入食物链 |
[11:15] | until entire species were threatened. | 进而威胁到整个生物种群. |
[11:18] | I first believed that | 起初我相信 |
[11:19] | Dargol was related to our loss of memory, | 达勾和我们的失忆有关 |
[11:22] | but there’s little evidence of it. | 但证据实在太少了. |
[11:25] | I have found residue only in the bodies of those | 我只在沃力克斯之后死亡的人的 |
[11:28] | who have died since the Vorlix. | 尸体里找到了残余. |
[11:40] | What? | 什么? |
[11:43] | Sometimes images of people look familiar to me. | 有时候我觉得档案里的照片似曾相识. |
[11:45] | I wonder if I knew this person or that person. | 我真希望我能了解这个人或者那个人. |
[11:50] | There are still so many questions. | 仍旧有很多问题, |
[11:52] | Why are there no images of children? | 为什么会没有孩子们的照片? |
[11:54] | Where have our elders gone? | 我们的老人们都到哪里去了? |
[11:58] | Through your Stargate, perhaps. | 也许是穿过了你们的星门. |
[12:00] | Well, it’s possible that your people foresaw a disaster… | 我猜可能是你们曾预见了一场灾难 |
[12:03] | and sent the most helpless to safety. | 把那些最无助的人送到安全的地方去了. |
[12:06] | No, Daniel. | 不,丹尼尔. |
[12:07] | Whatever happened happened quickly, | 不管发生了什么, |
[12:09] | without warning. | 根本没有任何警告. |
[12:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[12:14] | Because, if you saw disaster coming, | 因为,如果你看见灾难正在降临 |
[12:16] | you would have left yourselves a note? | 你会留下书面上的只言片语吗? |
[12:21] | Sort of a… “to whom it may concern”? | 类似于 “给我所挂念的人”? |
[12:33] | Sir? | 长官? |
[12:36] | Oh… | 噢 |
[12:40] | I was just thinking about amnesia. | 我刚刚想了一下关于失忆症的事情. |
[12:44] | It doesn’t quite track with Linea’s nickname. | 这不太符合 列妮娅 的绰号. |
[12:47] | – Destroyer of Worlds. – Yeah. That one. | – “世界毁灭者”. – 是的. 就是那个. |
[12:50] | Well, actually, in sort of a sick way, it does. | 不过,实际上, 从某种程度上说,就是如此. |
[12:53] | Ke’ra said herself their society was on the verge of collapse. | 基拉 说过他们的社会正处在崩溃的边缘. |
[12:57] | This world is in trouble. | 这个世界正面临危机. |
[12:59] | Perhaps Linea was experimenting | 也许列妮娅正在试验 |
[13:01] | with other ways to destroy worlds. | 用别的方式毁灭世界. |
[13:03] | Variety being the spice of life and all? | 让她的生活更丰富多彩? |
[13:05] | The fact is, sir, | 事实是, 长官, |
[13:07] | we let Linea out of Hadante prison. | 是我们让列妮娅离开了哈当忒监狱. |
[13:10] | We gave her all she needed | 我们给了她所有 |
[13:11] | to know about the Stargates… | 她所需要的关于星门的资料 |
[13:13] | – to go anywhere she wanted. – I know. | – 让她能去任何地方. – 这我清楚. |
[13:16] | We’re responsible, sir. | 我们必须负责, 长官. |
[13:18] | I know. | 我明白. |
[13:23] | Tell me of Linea. | 跟我谈谈 列妮娅 吧. |
[13:26] | Well, uh… basically, | 这个, 呃 基本上, |
[13:28] | we met her on a visit to another planet… | 我们是在访问另一个星球的时候遇上她的 |
[13:30] | during which we were imprisoned, unjustly, | 在那里,我们被非法监禁, |
[13:34] | and Linea helped us escape. | 列妮娅帮助我们逃离了那里. |
[13:37] | Well, surely there was nothing wrong with that | 如果你们是被非法监禁的话 |
[13:40] | if you were imprisoned unjustly. | 这并没什么不妥. |
[13:42] | Well, she was imprisoned justly. | 不过, 她是应该被关起来的. |
[13:45] | It was after we escaped | 在我们逃离那里之后, |
[13:47] | that we learned that this nice older lady… | 我们才意识到这位和蔼的老妇人. |
[13:49] | was in fact a very, very bad older lady | 实际上是个犯了重罪的 |
[13:53] | who had committed terrible crimes. | 非常非常邪恶的老妇人. |
[13:56] | What crimes? | 什么罪? |
[13:58] | She created a plague | 她制造了一场瘟疫, |
[14:00] | that almost wiped out an entire people. | 几乎杀了一个星球的人. |
[14:02] | They called her Destroyer of Worlds. | 他们把她称为”世界毁灭者”. |
[14:05] | She found your world because of us, | 正是因为我们,她才找到了你们的世界, |
[14:08] | through one of our computers. | 是从我们的一台电脑里找到的. |
[14:10] | And that’s why we’re gonna do everything | 这也是我们为什么 |
[14:12] | in our power to help. | 要尽全力来帮你们的原因. |
[14:15] | I know you will. | 我知道你们会的. |
[14:29] | I may have something. | 我好像找到了点什么. |
[14:32] | What? | 什么? |
[14:34] | I think it’s Linea’s diary. | 我想这是 列妮娅 的日记. |
[14:36] | I remember seeing her with it. | 我记得看见过她带着这个的. |
[14:42] | Your diagnosis was bang on, Major. Now, sir… | 你的诊断是对的,少校. 现在, 长官 |
[14:45] | I can either take several weeks | 我可以花几个星期的时间 |
[14:47] | setting up a lab here, | 在这里建个实验室进行研究 |
[14:49] | going back for computer analysis, … | 并回去做电脑分析, |
[14:52] | or we go back with volunteers, | 或者我们带志愿者回去, |
[14:53] | do a series of MRls | 做一系列的最大残留限量检查 |
[14:55] | and get answers a lot faster. | 这样能更快地得到答案. |
[14:57] | I would be glad to volunteer, and so would others. | 我愿意做志愿者, 其他人也会的 |
[15:00] | As long as we maintain proper quarantine procedures, | 只要我们做适当的隔离, |
[15:03] | it shouldn’t be a problem, sir. | 就不会有问题的,长官. |
[15:06] | All right. I’ll go back and brief Hammond. | 好吧. 我先回去和 哈蒙德 通告一下. |
[15:08] | I believe I can help. | 我相信我会对你们有帮助的. |
[15:11] | I’m sure you can. | 我相信. |
[15:57] | You guys go ahead and show ’em how easy it is. | 你们先走,给他们看看这有多简单. |
[15:59] | We’ll see you on the other side. | 另一边再见. |
[16:09] | I… I can’t. | 我 我不能. |
[16:10] | Trust these people, as you trust me. | 奥纳尔,相信这些人, 就像你相信我一样. |
[16:40] | – You all right? – Incredible. | – 还好吧? – 太难以置信了. |
[16:44] | Am I in one piece? | 我是不是成了一片? |
[16:46] | Yes, Orner. One skinny little piece. | 是的, 奥纳尔. 一小片皮. |
[16:55] | General Hammond, this is Ke’ra. | 哈蒙德 将军, 这是 基拉. |
[16:57] | It’s a pleasure, Ke’ra. | 很高兴见到你, 基拉. |
[16:59] | On behalf of the government of Vyus, … | 谨代表 崴安 过度政府,. |
[17:01] | we thank you for your generosity and your support, General. | 我们感谢你们的慷慨援助,将军 |
[17:07] | Daniel, you wanna show ’em to the infirmary? | 丹尼尔, 你想带他们去医务室吗? 好吧 |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[17:19] | Colonel, what if Dr Fraiser | 上校, 如果弗雷泽医生 |
[17:22] | is unable to reverse whatever caused this? | 找不到病因怎么办? |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[17:30] | Now, if you look at the blue areas, | 现在, 看看这些蓝色的区域, |
[17:33] | you all have the same obstructions… | 你们都有着相同的阻塞物 |
[17:34] | in your temporal lobes and hippocampus of your brain. | 就在你们大脑中的颞叶和海马体里. |
[17:38] | I’m not sure what it is, | 我不能确定它是什么, |
[17:40] | except it’s some sort of residue between the synapses. | 希望它只是某些神经元突起的残留. |
[17:43] | So your memories may be intact. | 所以你们的记忆可能是完整的. |
[17:45] | They’re just not accessible. | 它们只是不能使用而已. |
[17:47] | So their memories are just blocked. | 所以说他们的记忆只是被锁住了. |
[17:49] | Literally, yes. | 可以这么说. |
[17:50] | And does this material match the Dargol residue I gave you? | 这种东西和我给你的达勾的残留物相符吗? |
[17:54] | We’ll be able to confirm that quickly. | 我们很快会确定的. |
[17:56] | And if it can be removed without damaging the neurons… | 如果能不损伤神经把它从脑子里移除的话 |
[17:59] | Then we can be cured. | 那我们就有救了. |
[18:02] | We need only to find the right medicine | 我们只需要找到对症的药 |
[18:03] | to dissolve the residue. | 来溶解这些残留物就可以了. |
[18:05] | It is more difficult than it sounds. | 那比想象的要难多了 |
[18:07] | Then we should start immediately. | 那我们就应该立即开始. |
[18:10] | Ke’ra, we’ve been at it for a long time | 基拉,我们对此已经研究很久了, |
[18:12] | and I still have some tests to run, so… | 我还有一些检验要做,所以 |
[18:15] | – So why don’t I give you the 50-cent tour? – Yes. | – 那我带你去转转吧? – 是啊. |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[18:38] | Your complex is incredible, Daniel. Your technology. | 你们的综合实力太难以置信了,丹尼尔. 你们的技术. |
[18:42] | I never dreamed of such marvels. | 我从未梦想到会有如此的奇迹 |
[18:44] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你. – 不客气. |
[18:47] | Is it morning or night on the surface? | 现在外边是白天还是晚上? |
[18:49] | May we see for ourselves? | 我们可以出去看看么? |
[18:50] | Uh… No, not yet. Soon, though, I hope. | 恩不行,现在不行. 我想很快就可以了 |
[18:53] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望这样. |
[18:55] | So this is it. Uh… | 就是这里了. 呃 |
[18:57] | It’s not much of a view, | 虽然不太好看, |
[18:59] | but it’s got all the comforts of… | 但是很舒适. |
[19:01] | You’ve been very kind. | 你真是太好了. |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[19:07] | So there are clothes in the… dresser. | 衣服都放在衣厨里. |
[19:12] | Uh, some are sort of… | 呃,都是些 |
[19:13] | Is my clothing unsuitable? | 我穿的不合适吗? |
[19:15] | No! No, no, no. | 很合适不!不,不,不是. |
[19:17] | It’s… No, it’s, um… It’s fine. | 只是不,其实是,呃这很好. |
[19:20] | I was just, uh… | 我只是,恩 |
[19:24] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[19:27] | Uh, cos… | 恩,这个 |
[19:29] | I can… I can have them send something down. | 我可以.我可以叫他们送些吃的过来. |
[19:32] | You’re hungry. I’m hungry. Let’s get something. | 你饿了,我也是.我要他们送吃的来 |
[19:35] | You want something? | 你想吃点什么吗? |
[19:36] | – Yes. – Right. | – 是的. – 好吧. |
[19:39] | Since the Vorlix, | 自从沃力克斯以来, |
[19:42] | close contact has become… almost taboo. | 亲密接触几乎变成了一种禁忌. |
[19:45] | We were afraid that if we ever regained our memories… | 我们担心一旦我们恢复了记忆 |
[19:49] | Mm-hm. You’d find yourself waking up beside the wrong person. | 恩你可能发现醒来时躺在错误的对象旁边. |
[19:52] | But you… are not from Vyus. | 但是你不是来自 崴安. |
[19:55] | No, I’m not from… there. | 是的,我不是来自那里, |
[19:57] | From Vyus, no. No. | 来自崴安, 不, 不是的. |
[20:00] | Ke’ra… | 基拉 |
[20:04] | – I understand. – No. You don’t. | – 我懂. – 不,你不懂. |
[20:09] | I mean, um… OK. | 我的意思是,恩...好吧. |
[20:13] | I’m finding myself very, very… very… | 我发现自己非常,非常非常 |
[20:17] | But, uh… | 但是,呃 |
[20:20] | The fact is I’ve only just recently lost my wife. | 事实上我刚刚失去了妻子. |
[20:26] | And, uh… Well, that’s not totally true. | 呃其实不完全是这样. |
[20:28] | I actually really lost her a long time ago. | 实际上我失去她已经很久了. |
[20:31] | But the fact is I don’t think | 不过事实是我不相信 |
[20:33] | I would trust myself completely to… | 自己已经完全 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. I interrupted you. | 对不起.打断你了. |
[20:53] | No, you didn’t. No, uh… | 不,你没有,真的,呃 |
[20:55] | – I wasn’t gonna say… – I had to do that. | – 我并不想说这些 – 我一定要那么做. |
[20:58] | I had to do that in case, … | 我一定要那样做是因为 |
[21:00] | when my memory returns, | 如果我恢复了记忆 |
[21:01] | I find myself attached to someone else… | 当我发现自己已经属于某个人了 |
[21:04] | and I am unable to ever do it again. | 我就不能再这么做了. |
[21:07] | Right. I understand. That’s… | 是的.我明白.那是 |
[21:12] | That’s probably why I should do this. | 那可能就是我得这么做的原因. |
[21:26] | – You were lookin’ for me? – Yes, sir. | – 你找我? – 是的,长官. |
[21:29] | I’ve been studying Linea’s journals. | 我刚刚研究了一下列妮娅的日志. |
[21:31] | She found a link between Dargol | 她发现在崴安使用的一种叫达勾的 |
[21:34] | it’s a chemical pesticide – and longevity. | 化学杀虫剂和长寿之间有某种关系. |
[21:38] | What’s a bug spray to do with longevity? | 那喷虫子的东西和长寿有什么关系? |
[21:40] | It seems it was having the effect of slowing the ageing process. | 看起来它好象可以减缓衰老速度. |
[21:44] | Not in an extreme way, | 虽然不是立竿见影. |
[21:46] | but certainly significant enough. | 但的确有显著作用 |
[21:47] | – Lucky bugs. – Yes and no. | – 真是幸运的虫子. – 是又不是. |
[21:50] | They stopped using it over 20 years ago. | 他们已经禁用这种杀虫剂20年了. |
[21:52] | It was adversely affecting their fertility. | 它对人的生育功能有害. |
[21:56] | – So no kids. – Right. | – 难怪没有孩子. – 正是如此. |
[21:58] | Linea was trying to enhance | 关键是列妮娅正试图提高 |
[22:00] | the life-extending properties of Dargol | 达勾延长寿命的功效 |
[22:03] | to create a sort of Fountain of Youth. | 创造类似青春之泉的东西. |
[22:05] | She was trying to make herself young? | 她想让自己永褒青春? |
[22:07] | According to her last entry, | 根据她最后一次的记录, |
[22:09] | Linea was about to conduct some lab experiments, … | 列妮娅正在进行一些临床实验. |
[22:12] | using an intensely concentrated form of Dargol, | 在两位崴安老人身上 |
[22:14] | on two Vyan elders. | 使用高浓缩达勾药剂. |
[22:17] | A male and a female. | 一男一女. |
[22:19] | And? | 然后? |
[22:21] | And… that’s where her journal ends. | 然后那就是她的日志的结尾. |
[22:24] | Ah! | 啊! |
[22:27] | – The Vorlix, perhaps? – Exactly. | – 可能就是沃力克斯 ? – 完全正确. |
[22:30] | What if there was a laboratory accident? | 如果发生了实验事故会怎样? |
[22:32] | A massive chain reaction of enhanced Dargol gas | 强化 达勾 气体引起的连锁反应 |
[22:35] | that caught Linea by surprise. | 出乎列妮娅意料之外. |
[22:37] | The entire population becomes young again overnight. | 一夜之间所有的人都恢复了青春. |
[22:41] | You realise, of course, the implication. | 你当然明白这意味着什么. |
[22:44] | No. | 不. |
[22:49] | Um… | 呃 |
[22:51] | Their elders aren’t missing, sir. | 老人们并没有消失,长官. |
[22:53] | They are the elders. | 他们就是那些老人. |
[22:56] | The Fountain of Youth worked. | 青春之泉起作用了. |
[22:58] | The amnesia was simply a side effect. | 而失忆症仅仅是列妮娅没想到的副作用. |
[23:01] | Uh… Wait a minute. | 恩稍等一下. |
[23:03] | Linea is dead, right? | 列妮娅死了,是么? |
[23:07] | Well… | 这个 |
[23:08] | If the two bodies that Ke’ra found | 如果基拉发现的那两具尸体 |
[23:10] | were the elders Linea was experimenting on… | 是列妮娅实验用的崴安老人的话 |
[23:13] | Don’t say it, Carter. | 不要再说下去了,卡特. |
[23:14] | Sir, we wouldn’t recognise her. | 长官,即便她从门前走过我们也没法认出她. |
[23:17] | Don’t. Don’t… La la la… | 不要,不要.啦 啦 啦. |
[23:19] | Sir, she has the knowledge of chemistry, | 长官,她懂化学, |
[23:21] | the medical skills. | 还有医疗技术. |
[23:25] | I think we have to at least | 我认为我们至少该想到 |
[23:27] | face the possibility that Ke’ra is Linea. | 有可能基拉就是列妮娅. |
[23:33] | She’s also a victim of the amnesia? | 那么她也是失忆症的受害者? |
[23:36] | – It fits. – It fits. | – 吻合. – 吻合. |
[23:39] | What about the body of the old woman they found | 可他们在沃力克斯后发现的那具老太太 的尸体 |
[23:42] | that fits Linea’s description? | 符合对列妮娅的描述啊? |
[23:44] | Linea’s first victim. | 列妮娅是第一个受害者. |
[23:46] | Daniel, you saw the test results. | 丹尼尔,你也看到了测试的结果, |
[23:48] | What more do you need? | 你还要什么证据? |
[23:49] | Ke’ra’s DNA matches the samples I took from Linea. | 基拉的DNA和我掌握的列妮娅的完全吻合. |
[23:52] | It’s irrefutable. | 这是无可否认的. |
[23:53] | Irrefutable! OK! So let’s just lock her up, | 无可否认!好吧! 那让我们把她关起来, |
[23:56] | throw away the key. | 再把钥匙丢掉. |
[23:57] | Or send her back to where we found her. | 或者更进一步,把她送回我们遇到她 的那个监狱里去. |
[24:00] | Linea, Daniel. | 列妮娅, 丹尼尔. |
[24:02] | She used to be Linea. | 她曾经是 列妮娅. |
[24:06] | We’re lucky she didn’t knock us off before. | 她以前没把我们收拾了, 我们已经很走运了. |
[24:08] | A question. Who would you trust with your life | 问你个问题. 在这世界上 |
[24:11] | more than anyone in the world? | 你最信任谁? |
[24:12] | I won’t be offended if you don’t pick me. | 如果你说的不是我,我不会生气的. |
[24:15] | Could it be Teal’c? | 是提亚克吗? |
[24:17] | Sure. | 当然. |
[24:18] | Teal’c, just refresh my memory. | 提亚克, 刚刚让我想起了些事情. |
[24:21] | What was your previous occupation? | 你先前的职业是什么? |
[24:25] | – I was first prime of Apophis. – Right. | – 我是阿波菲斯的第一精锐. – 正确. |
[24:28] | Did a few nasty things back then? | 然后做过一些不光彩的事? |
[24:30] | We see the point you’re trying to make. | 我们觉得是你正在狡辩. |
[24:32] | No, you don’t. | 不, 你错了. |
[24:36] | She is not the same person. | 她不是同一个人了. |
[24:39] | She is not who she used to be. | 她不是以前的她了. |
[24:44] | Let’s not condemn her for who she may have been in the past. | 我们不该因为她以前所做的惩罚她. |
[24:49] | I think we should keep her confined to her quarters… | 我想我们应该把她软禁在她的住处 |
[24:52] | until we can resolve the Vyans’ medical crisis. | 直到我们解决了崴安上的医疗危机. |
[24:56] | Colonel O’Neill, perhaps you’d inform… | 欧尼尔 上校, 也许你能通知 |
[24:59] | I’ll inform her. | 我会通知她的. |
[25:11] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[25:20] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[25:24] | We have work to do. | 我们得开始工作了? |
[25:25] | There are… quarantine procedures… | 没什么,只是要进行一些隔离措施 |
[25:28] | that General Hammond is insisting on. He’s, uh… | 是 哈蒙德 将军坚持要这么做. 他, 呃 |
[25:34] | You have to stay here a while. | 你得待在这里一段时间. |
[25:35] | But I am not contagious. | 可沃力克斯的影响不会传染啊. |
[25:38] | – I know. – Then why? | – 我知道. – 那为什么? |
[25:42] | I can’t tell you everything, | 我不能什么都告诉你, |
[25:44] | but the Vorlix was more than just losing your memories. | 不过 沃力克斯 期间发生的事不只是失忆. |
[25:48] | Is that why there are guards outside? | 这就是为什么我门外有卫兵? |
[25:51] | No. That’s standard procedure. | 不是的. 那是例行公事. |
[25:54] | – If you say so. – I do… say so. | – 如果你这么说的话. – 我的确……这么说. |
[26:00] | So… I’ll come visit you in a little while, OK? | 那么…我过会儿再来看你,好不好? |
[26:04] | Is Dr Fraiser still working towards a cure for amnesia? | 弗雷泽医生还在继续为治愈失忆症而努力? |
[26:07] | Yes… Yes, she is. | 是的 是的, 她正在这么做. |
[26:11] | – So I can rest assured? – Yes. | – 那么我可以放心休息了? – 当然. |
[26:27] | Oh, my! | 噢, 我的天! |
[26:29] | There is a distinct lack of optimism in this room. | 屋子里好像充满了悲观的气氛. |
[26:33] | We’ve been working to dissolve a chemical inside the brain… | 我们昼夜工作想溶解他们大脑中的化学物质 |
[26:36] | without harming surrounding tissue | 而不损害周围的组织 |
[26:38] | and it is not easy. | 但这实在不太好办. |
[26:40] | What have you learned? | 你发现了什么? |
[26:41] | That it could take years, sir. | 那可能要花好几年, 长官. |
[26:44] | We don’t have that much time. | 说来容易,我们可没那么多时间. |
[26:46] | Unless we get help. | 除非我们寻求帮助. |
[26:50] | From… ? | 向? |
[26:53] | Ke’ra, sir. | 基拉, 长官. |
[26:57] | – Absolutely not. – Sir. | – 绝不同意! – (弗雷泽)长官. |
[26:59] | I don’t like the idea any more than you. | 我比你更不愿意这么想. |
[27:02] | But without her knowledge of biochemistry, | 但是没有她那些生物化学方面的知识, |
[27:04] | especially of Dargol, … | 尤其是达勾残留物方面的 |
[27:06] | we may not reverse the amnesia in time | 我们可能无法及时治愈失忆症 |
[27:08] | to prevent a catastrophe on Vyus. | 来阻止崴安上灾难的发生. |
[27:11] | Doctor, you’re asking me to allow | 医生,你要我允许 |
[27:12] | a known homicidal maniac… | 一个臭名昭著的杀人疯子… |
[27:14] | to work with potentially lethal substances. | 去研究这种可能是致命的物质. |
[27:17] | Yes, sir. But with all due respect, | 是的,长官,可原谅我的冒犯 , |
[27:19] | Daniel may be right. | 丹尼尔说的也许是对的. |
[27:21] | Ke’ra may be an entirely different person | 没有了 列妮娅 的记忆, |
[27:24] | than Linea without Linea’s memories. | 基拉 可能是一个和列妮娅彻底不同的人. |
[27:26] | Excuse me! Amnesia check. | 不好意思! 失忆症能阻止 |
[27:31] | – “Destroyer of Worlds”? – Sir… | “世界毁灭者”? 长官 |
[27:34] | Ke’ra wants nothing more than to help her people. | 基拉 只会想去帮助她的人民 |
[27:38] | As long as she doesn’t take the antidote… | 只要她不使用她提取出的解毒剂 |
[27:40] | There won’t be one without her help. | 没有她的帮助就无法得到解毒剂. |
[27:43] | So… it’s up to you, sirs. | 所以 由你决定了, 长官. |
[27:50] | I think a precaution or two might be in order, sir. | 我觉得应该派一两个警卫去以防万一,长官. |
[27:55] | You’re right about that, Colonel. | 就照你说的做,上校. |
[28:12] | It’s all right. | 好的. |
[28:14] | – What have I done, Daniel? – Nothing. | – 我做了什么, 丹尼尔? – 没什么. |
[28:17] | They’re just going to escort us to the medical lab. | 他们只是来护送我们去医学实验室的, |
[28:20] | I’ll stay with you. | 我会一直和你在一起的. |
[28:21] | Dr Fraiser needs your help. | 弗雷泽 医生需要你的帮助. |
[28:33] | Be careful, Ke’ra. | 小心点, 基拉. |
[28:34] | That could become unstable or even explosive. | 那可能会变得不稳定甚至爆炸. |
[28:37] | An unbalanced mixture could create a poisonous gas. | 不平衡的混合物会产生致命的毒气. |
[28:40] | We must not exceed a 3% solution. | 我们不能超过 3% 的溶解度. |
[28:44] | OK. 3%. | 那好. 3%. |
[28:48] | – She’s brilliant. – Yes, she is. | – 她太出色了. – 是的, 的确. |
[28:52] | She’s so far ahead of us, Daniel, | 她超越我们太多了, 丹尼尔, |
[28:54] | it’s frightening. | 让人觉得害怕. |
[28:57] | There is some danger. | 会有些危险. |
[28:58] | I would like to test it on myself. | 我愿意在我自己身上试验. |
[28:59] | – That’s not an option. – May I ask why? | – 那不行. – 我能问问为什么吗? |
[29:03] | Because if it’s unsuccessful, | 应为如果失败了, |
[29:04] | we’ll need your help again. | 我们还需要你的帮助. |
[29:06] | If it’s unsuccessful, Orner may die. | 如果不成功, 奥纳尔 会死的. |
[29:09] | I would never forgive myself. | 那我永远不会原谅我自己. |
[29:11] | Then I forgive you now. | 我现在就原谅你. |
[29:13] | I know how important this is to our people. | 我知道这对我们有多重要. |
[29:21] | It must be injected directly into the carotid artery. | 它必须直接注射进颈动脉. |
[29:24] | Right here. | 就是这儿. |
[29:27] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[29:38] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[29:40] | The effect should be almost immediate. | 效果应该马上显现的. |
[29:43] | I feel something. | – 我感到了什么. |
[29:46] | Are you recalling anything? | 你回想起什么了? |
[29:50] | Orner! | 奥纳尔! |
[29:52] | Help me hold him down. | 帮我按住他. |
[30:04] | He’s not breathing. There’s no pulse. | 他没呼吸了. 没有脉搏. |
[30:06] | It’s a code blue! | 蓝色警戒! |
[30:11] | 1, 2, 3, 4,5,6 One, and two, and three, and four… | |
[30:17] | Come on. | 拜托. |
[30:25] | Wait a minute. He’s stabilising. | 等一下. 他稳定下来了. |
[30:37] | Help me get him up. | 帮我把他扶起来. |
[30:40] | There. | 那儿. |
[30:43] | Ke’ra. | 基拉. |
[30:45] | Do you remember? | 你记起来了吗? |
[30:50] | – I am sorry. – Next time it will work. | – 对不起. – 下次会成功的. |
[30:55] | I believe I know where I miscalculated. | 我相信我知道哪里算错了. |
[30:57] | May we begin again? | 我们可以再来一次吗? |
[30:59] | Let’s see how Orner feels in a little while. | 我们为什么不等一会再看看 奥纳尔 感觉怎样呢? |
[31:01] | The effect would have been immediate. | 效果应该立刻显现的,这没用. |
[31:03] | We must try again. | 我们必须再来一次. |
[31:05] | Dr Fraiser’s right. | 弗雷泽医生是对的. |
[31:07] | We should probably take a break. | 我们应该休息一下. |
[31:09] | As you wish. | 照你说的做吧. |
[31:33] | – Daniel, may we speak alone? – Yes. | – 丹尼尔,我们可以单独谈一下吗? – 好的. |
[31:35] | I’m just gonna stay for a minute. | 我正准备待一会. |
[31:38] | – I will accompany you. – Teal’c. | – 我和你一起去. – 提亚克. |
[31:43] | I’m concerned only for your welfare, Daniel Jackson. | 我只是关心你的安全, 丹尼尔杰克森. |
[31:46] | I know. | 我知道. |
[31:58] | – Very well. – Thank you. | – 非常好. – 谢谢. |
[32:14] | – They believe I am Linea. – Yes. | – 他们认为我是 列妮娅. – 是的. |
[32:16] | Do you? | 那你呢? |
[32:24] | The Vorlix made the population of Vyus younger. | 沃力克斯 使 崴安 的所有人都变年轻了. |
[32:28] | Years younger. | 年轻了很多岁. |
[32:31] | You couldn’t find the elders | 你们找不到老人 |
[32:33] | because… you were the elders. | 因为你们就是老人. |
[32:36] | How can you believe that? | 你们凭什么相信那些? |
[32:40] | There is a test. | 那是一种测试. |
[32:41] | It compares what we call DNA. | 用来对照我们所说的 DNA. |
[32:44] | It proves you and Linea are one person. | 它证明你和 列妮娅 是一个人. |
[32:47] | Well, the test is wrong. I’m not Linea. | 那么, 这种测试就是错的. 我不是 列妮娅. |
[32:50] | No, you’re not. | 是的, 你不是. |
[32:53] | You’re Ke’ra now. | 你现在是 基拉. |
[32:57] | Ke’ra’s wonderful. | 基拉 是好人. |
[33:01] | And as long as you remain that person, | 只要你一直是这个人, |
[33:04] | that will never change. | 那就不会改变. |
[33:07] | You’re telling me that | 你是想告诉我 |
[33:08] | I will never be able to take the antidote. | 我永远不能使用解毒剂. |
[33:13] | I would never harm anyone, Daniel. | 我不会伤害任何人, 丹尼尔. |
[33:18] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[33:21] | I do. | 我相信. |
[33:42] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[33:44] | Heard the test didn’t go too well. | 听说试验不是很顺利. |
[33:48] | She’ll figure it out. | 她会解决问题的. |
[33:50] | Listen. | 听着. |
[33:52] | I’m not saying the first woman you’ve fallen | 我不是说这个自莎瑞之后 |
[33:55] | for since Sha’re isn’t a peach, … | 你爱上的第一个女人不好, |
[33:58] | but if she remembers who she is, | 但是如果她想起了她的身份, |
[34:00] | you’ll be the first to go. | 你应该第一个离开 |
[34:22] | The 800-microlitre potency is ready for a prelim. | 800微升剂量准备. |
[34:25] | – May l? – Yes. | – 可以吗? – 当然. |
[34:45] | It’s working. | 起作用了. |
[34:52] | You’re right. | 你是对的. |
[34:54] | This potency will provide our antidote. | 这个剂量可以解毒. |
[34:56] | Great. Thank you, Ke’ra. | 太好了. 谢谢, 基拉. |
[34:58] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面就由我们来做了. |
[34:59] | But I can assist you. | 但是我可以协助你们. |
[35:03] | Uh… Ke’ra… | 呃 基拉 |
[35:05] | We should perform the test once more to be sure. | 我们得把这个试验再做一次以确定有效. |
[35:08] | I think it’s better if we do this ourselves. Thank you. | 我觉得由我们自己来做会更好点. 谢谢. |
[35:12] | I see. | 我明白. |
[35:14] | May I return later to observe the test? | 我可以过一会回来看这个测试吗? |
[35:17] | – Sure. – Thank you. | – 当然. – 谢谢. |
[35:55] | This time it will work. | 这次它应该会起作用了. |
[35:58] | Are you feeling any pain? | 感到有点疼吗? |
[36:03] | Something. Not pain. | 有些别的感觉. 但不疼. |
[36:28] | Orner, are you all right? | 奥纳尔, 你还好吗? |
[36:31] | My real name is Nodala. | 我的真正名字是 诺嗒啦. |
[36:37] | I remember everything. Thank you. | 我记起了所有的事. 谢谢. |
[36:41] | And are we married after all? | 那我们究竟结婚没有? |
[36:44] | No. | 没有. |
[36:47] | I’m afraid I am married to Layale. | 恐怕和我结婚的是和 蕾娅欧. |
[36:50] | And who’s that? | 那那是谁? |
[36:55] | You. For 43 years! | 你. 43年了! |
[37:01] | Before the Vorlix, you and I had not met yet. | 你和我在 沃力克斯 之前从没见过面. |
[37:05] | I am pleased for you. | 我真为你高兴. |
[37:08] | You must take the antidote now. | 你必须现在使用解毒剂. |
[37:12] | I cannot. | 我不能. |
[37:17] | They will explain. | 他们会解释的. |
[37:42] | What will be done with me? | 下一步会把我怎样? |
[37:45] | If you don’t take the antidote, | 如果你不使用解毒剂的话, |
[37:46] | I see no reason why you can’t go back to Vyus. | 我觉得没有理由阻止你返回 崴安. |
[37:49] | I intend to ask them. | 我去问问他们. |
[37:50] | They’ll fear me. I would. | 他们会怕我的. 肯定的. |
[37:55] | For all that you’ve done for them, | 他们会感激你 |
[37:56] | they’ll be grateful. | 为他们做的一切的. |
[38:00] | All debts have now been paid. | 所有的债现在都还清了. |
[38:09] | I’ll come back after I’ve had a chance to speak with your people. | 等我有机会告诉你的人民后我就回来. |
[38:15] | I shall miss you, Daniel. | 我会想念你的, 丹尼尔. |
[38:32] | – You’ve taken the antidote. – Leave, Daniel. | – 你使用了解毒剂! – 离开, 丹尼尔. |
[38:42] | You said “All debts have now been paid. “ | 你说”所有的债现在都还清了.” |
[38:44] | That was the message Linea left behind. | 那就是 列妮娅 当年留下的话. |
[38:47] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[38:48] | Did you take the antidote? | 你有没有用解毒剂? |
[38:49] | I had to know! I didn’t believe you! | 我必须得知道! 丹尼尔, 我无法相信你! |
[38:52] | – Ke’ra. – I’m not Ke’ra, am l? | – 基拉. – 我不是 基拉, 是不是? |
[38:56] | I am the murderer that you said I was. | 我是你所说的谋杀犯. |
[38:58] | No, you’re not. | 不, 你不是. |
[38:59] | I need only smash these vials together | 我只要同时打碎这些瓶子 |
[39:01] | to create a poisonous gas in this room. | 就能在这个房间里产生一种毒气. |
[39:03] | I only want to harm myself. | 我只想伤害我自己. |
[39:05] | I don’t want you to be here, please. | 我不希望你在这里, 求你了. |
[39:08] | You’ll have to kill me, too, | 你得也杀了我, |
[39:09] | because I’m staying. | 因为我会一直待这里的. |
[39:15] | All right, Layale. You’re next. | 那好, 蕾娅欧. 轮到你了. |
[39:22] | Colonel, a vial and ampoule are missing. | 上校, 有两个药瓶丢失了. |
[39:34] | I deserve to die. | 我应该死. |
[39:37] | – I don’t believe that. – You don’t understand. | – 我不相信. – 你不会明白的. |
[39:41] | There’s a part of me that cares for you, Daniel. | 关心你已成为我生命的一部分, 丹尼尔. |
[39:45] | More than I’ve cared for anyone I’ve ever known. | 关心你胜过关心我认识的每一个人. |
[39:50] | But there is this other part of me | 但我的另一部分 |
[39:52] | that would gladly watch you die! | 希望看到你死! |
[39:55] | Step aside, Daniel. | 闪开, 丹尼尔. |
[39:56] | Don’t! There’s another way. | 不要! 还有别的办法. |
[39:57] | Move! | 让开! |
[39:59] | Give me the vials. You need not do this. | 把瓶子给我. 你不需要这么做. |
[40:01] | There are two people inside of me. | 我身体里有两个人. |
[40:05] | And one of them is a monster. | 其中一个是个怪物. |
[40:09] | In time, she will win. | 迟早, 她会赢的. |
[40:11] | You won’t hurt me | 你不会伤害我的, |
[40:13] | because there’s another way, Ke’ra. | 因为还有别的办法, 基拉. |
[40:14] | I’m not her! | 我不是她! |
[40:17] | No, you’re not. | 是, 你不是. |
[40:20] | But you can be her again. | 但你可以再次成为她. |
[40:23] | You can forget. | 你可以遗忘. |
[40:29] | All you have to do is forget. | 你需要做的就是遗忘. |
[40:47] | Ke’ra… | 基拉 |
[40:53] | It’s all right. | 没事了. |
[40:55] | You’re among friends. | 这里都是朋友. |
[40:57] | Do you remember anything? | 你记起来什么了吗? |
[41:02] | Nothing. | 没有. |
[41:04] | Your name is Ke’ra. | 你的名字是 基拉. |
[41:08] | You’ve been a visitor here. | 你是这里的客人. |
[41:13] | Now it’s time to go home. | 现在是回家的时候了. |
[41:24] | – She did this willingly? – Yes. | – 她自愿这么做的吗? – 是的. |
[41:27] | With her help, | 在她的帮助下, |
[41:27] | we were able to synthesise | 我们才能合成合成 |
[41:29] | a small amount of the enhanced Dargol | 沃力克斯的小剂量增强型达勾 |
[41:31] | and reintroduce it into her bloodstream. | 并注射进她的血液里. |
[41:34] | Her memory is gone again. | 她的记忆又消失了. |
[41:41] | Ke’ra, these are friends of mine | 基拉, 这是我的朋友们 |
[41:43] | Teal’c, Jack, General Hammond, Sam. | 提亚克, 杰克, 哈蒙德将军, 山姆. |
[41:46] | And these are friends of yours. | 这些是你的朋友. |
[41:48] | They’ve come to take you home. | 他们来带你回家. |
[41:52] | – Do you know me? – We do, Ke’ra. | – 你们认识我吗? – 当然, 基拉. |
[41:55] | We understand that you’ve lost your memory. | 我们知道你失去了记忆. |
[41:59] | Know that you are a great leader of our people, | 知道你是我们的伟大领导者, |
[42:02] | and you are most welcome. | 我们非常欢迎你. |
[42:08] | I sense we knew each other well | 我觉得在我失忆之前 |
[42:11] | before my memory was lost. | 我们就认识了. |
[42:15] | Did we? | 是吗? |
[42:18] | No. | 不. |
[42:22] | No, we never really did. | 不, 我们从没真正的认识过. |
[42:27] | Goodbye, Ke’ra. | 再见, 基拉. |
[42:30] | Goodbye. | 再见. |