时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | – What’s up? – Receiving GDO transmission. | – 情况如何? – 接收到遥控器信号. |
[00:25] | It’s the Tok’ra, sir. | 是托克拉,长官. |
[00:27] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜. |
[00:29] | – Maybe it’s Dad. – Maybe. | – 可能是你爸爸. – 有可能. |
[00:44] | Martouf. How are you? | 玛图夫.你还好吗? |
[00:47] | Samantha. Colonel O’Neill. | 萨曼莎,欧尼尔上校. |
[00:51] | Well enough, under the circumstances. | 在这种情况下算是不错了. |
[00:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[00:56] | Maybe we should discuss this elsewhere. | 或许我们应该换个地方讨论. |
[01:01] | It’s my father. | 是我爸爸. |
[01:03] | I’m afraid he’s been captured by Sokar. | 我很抱歉,他被索卡尔抓去了. |
[01:05] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊! |
[01:06] | As far as we know, he is still alive. | 据我们所知,他还活着. |
[01:09] | As far as you know? | 据你们所知? |
[01:10] | You know that Sokar has assumed the persona | 你们应该熟悉索卡尔在地球上扮演的角色 |
[01:13] | of the entity known as the Devil? | 是个魔鬼吧? |
[01:15] | Yeah. A bit pretentious, don’t you think? | 是,还有点自命不凡,你们不这样认为吗? |
[01:18] | You must understand | 你们必须要明白 |
[01:20] | when I say that if Selmak is still alive, | 当我说塞尔麦克还活着 |
[01:23] | he has been sent to Hell. | 表明他已被送入地狱. |
[01:25] | As in… ? | 就像在? |
[01:27] | A place of eternal suffering | 一个有着永恒的痛苦和诅咒, |
[01:30] | and damnation from which there is no return. | 无法轮回的地方. |
[02:36] | Stargate.SG1-s03e12.Jolinars.Memories | |
[02:44] | So, what are we really talking about here? | 那么,我们到底在讨论什么呢? |
[02:47] | Netu is a moon that orbits Sokar’s home planet. | 内图是颗索卡尔母星轨道上的卫星. |
[02:51] | A very hot moon, I take it. | 我猜是个非常热的卫星. |
[02:53] | It is a place where fires burn strong. | 确实是个充满熊熊烈火的地方. |
[02:55] | But you know for sure that my father is still alive? | 但是你肯定我爸爸还活着? |
[02:59] | I am sorry, Samantha. | 很抱歉, 萨曼莎. |
[03:01] | I know this must be difficult. | 我知道这肯定很不容易. |
[03:03] | Once captured, Selmak and Jacob | 一旦被抓,塞尔麦克和雅各布 |
[03:04] | your father – would have been brutally tortured. | 你的 爸爸-将会面对残酷的折磨. |
[03:07] | But Sokar would rather see | 但是索卡尔宁可看见 |
[03:08] | his victims suffer than die. | 他饱受痛苦折磨也不会让他死. |
[03:11] | So we’re talking about a rescue mission here? | 所以我们在讨论一个营救任务? |
[03:14] | Unfortunately, to our knowledge, | 很不幸的是,据我们所知, |
[03:16] | no one has ever escaped from Netu. | 从来没有人从内图逃脱过. |
[03:19] | Oh. | 噢. |
[03:22] | No one except for Jolinar. | 没有任何人除了尧力纳. |
[03:27] | – Oh. – Ofcourse. It makes sense. | – 喔. -(丹尼尔)当然.这很有用. |
[03:30] | A Goa’uld impersonating the Devil | 一个扮演魔鬼的勾阿呜很自然地 |
[03:32] | would create a place like Netu. | 会创造一个像内图的地方. |
[03:33] | Netu is from the book of Am-Taut, … | 内图源于阿姆塔特之书, |
[03:36] | a how-to guide on passing through | 那是本引导如何穿越 |
[03:38] | the ancient Egyptian “other world” regions. | 古埃及人 “另一个世界”中区域的书. |
[03:40] | Those regions are dark places with pits of fire, | 很多此类区域被描述为遍地烈火深渊的黑暗之地, |
[03:43] | home to monsters and the damned. | 是地狱怪兽与亡魂的家园. |
[03:45] | What little we know is based on legends | 我们所知道的零星信息还主要是 |
[03:48] | that have been perpetuated by Sokar. | 来源于索卡尔的不朽传说. |
[03:52] | How did Jolinar get out? | 尧力纳是如何逃脱的? |
[03:54] | She never said. | 她从未提起过. |
[03:55] | No one ever asked her | 从来没人问过她 |
[03:56] | how she escaped from an inescapable prison? | 是怎么从那无法逃脱的监狱逃出来的? |
[04:00] | She was found unconscious | 她在一艘泰欧态克里被发现的时候 |
[04:01] | and badly injured in a teltac | 已经不省人事并且受了重伤 |
[04:03] | a cargo ship – floating adrift in space. | 那是艘在太空漂浮着的货船. |
[04:06] | Her recovery was long and painful. | 她很痛苦的恢复了很久 |
[04:08] | She was encouraged to remember, | 她被鼓励去回忆是如何逃脱的, |
[04:10] | but she refused to speak of it. | 但是她拒绝谈论此事. |
[04:12] | Anyone curious as to why? | 没人奇怪为什么吗? |
[04:14] | I implored her, but she would not say. | 我曾恳求她, 但她还是不说. |
[04:17] | I only carried Jolinar for a short time. | 我只融合了尧力纳很短的时间. |
[04:20] | I’ve never had anything more than flashes of her memories, | 除了一些支离破碎的记忆和偶尔的梦, |
[04:23] | occasionally dreams. | 我什么也没获得. |
[04:24] | But certainly never anything like this place you’re describing. | 但确实没有任何像你所描述的地方. |
[04:28] | The Tok’ra have technology | 托克拉有帮助 |
[04:29] | that aids the recall of memories, but… | 恢复记忆的技术,但是 |
[04:31] | you must be willing to use it. | 你必须自愿使用它. |
[04:33] | Well, if we’re going in on this one, sir, | 恩,如果我们采取营救行动, 长官, |
[04:36] | we’re going to need a couple more units. | 我们需要更多作战单位. |
[04:38] | A full military incursion will be impossible, Colonel O’Neill. | 全面的军事袭击是不可能的, 欧尼尔上校. |
[04:42] | We do covert. | 我们偷袭. |
[04:45] | Selmak’s recovery is obviously a high priority. | 对塞尔麦克的守卫肯定是十分严密的 |
[04:48] | However, and forgive me, Samantha, … | 无论如何,原谅我,萨曼莎, |
[04:51] | but there is something larger at stake here. | 但此事还存在更大的风险 |
[04:54] | The Tok’ra believe that Sokar is about to launch an attack… | 托克拉相信索卡尔正准备对系统统治者 |
[04:57] | against the System Lords. | 发动大规模进攻 |
[04:59] | Isn’t that good news? | 这不是个好消息吗? |
[05:01] | The disorganisation of the System Lords’ fragmented rule… | 在系统统治者松散管理下的混乱分散领地 |
[05:04] | is a far more vulnerable target | 要比一个强大的勾阿呜 统治下的领地 |
[05:06] | than one powerful Goa’uld. | 容易对付多了. |
[05:07] | Especially if that Goa’uld is Sokar. | 特别是这个勾阿呜是索卡尔. |
[05:09] | He’s that much worse than the others? | 他真的比其他人恶劣很多? |
[05:12] | Of all the gods he picked to impersonate, | 在所有的神之中, |
[05:13] | he chose the Devil. | 他选择了扮演恶魔. |
[05:15] | We need to find Selmak and determine | 我们需要找到塞尔麦克并得到 |
[05:17] | what he knows about Sokar’s attack. | 他搜集的关于索卡尔攻击的信息. |
[05:20] | Without wanting to sound too dramatic, | 此事并非所想的那么戏剧化 |
[05:22] | the fate of the galaxy may be at stake. | 整个银河系的命运十分危急. |
[05:25] | Sounds a bit overly dramatic. | 似乎有一点点戏剧化 |
[05:28] | Sounds like we can’t refuse. | 似乎我们无法拒绝. |
[05:31] | – Colonel, you have a go. – Yeah. | – 上校,准备出发. – 好. |
[05:33] | – When? – As soon as you’re ready. | – 什么时候出发? – 一准备好就出发. |
[05:36] | If you all are sure you understand | 如果你们完全明白 |
[05:38] | what you are volunteering for. | 你们将自愿去做什么. |
[05:41] | You said Hell, right? | 你是说地狱,对吗? |
[05:43] | I’m gonna end up there sooner or later. | 得了,我早晚得去那儿. |
[05:46] | Might as well check out the neighbourhood, huh? | 最好先去附近瞅瞅,啊哈? |
[06:06] | The teltac we will require for the journey | 我们需要的泰欧态克 |
[06:08] | awaits us on the planet Vorash. | 在伏啦旭星球等我们. |
[06:10] | Ship? | 用飞船? |
[06:11] | There is no Stargate on Netu. | 内图没有星际之门. |
[06:14] | Those banished there are taken by ship. | 地狱中的受苦者都是乘飞船去的. |
[06:17] | Have I mentioned to you that I hate surprises? | 我跟你提过我讨厌惊喜吗? |
[06:21] | We have a long journey ahead. | 我们有段很长的旅程. |
[06:22] | There’ll be much time to inform you of all the details. | 有很多时间让你们了解所有细节. |
[06:25] | Now, see, that puts me in a position to be surprised. | 现在, 看, 这已经让我很惊奇了. |
[06:28] | Chevron seven is locked. | 编码七锁定. |
[06:32] | Major, you will bring your father back safely. | 少校, 你会把你爸爸平安带回来的. |
[06:37] | Yes, sir. We will. | 是的,长官.我们会的. |
[07:00] | This ship looks familiar. | (卡特)这艘船看起来很熟悉. |
[07:02] | It’s the teltac in which Jolinar was found. | 这就是发现尧力纳的那艘漂浮的泰欧态克. |
[07:04] | It was severely damaged when we found it. | (玛图夫)当我们发现它的时候 已经被损坏得很严重. |
[07:07] | The flight mechanisms have been repaired, | 基本的飞行装置已经被修复, |
[07:10] | but the hyperdrive engines… | 但为了避免过高风险 |
[07:12] | can only be run at 40 per cent without too much risk. | 超光速引擎只能以40%功率运转. |
[07:25] | Is this vessel equipped with stealth capabilities? | 这艘船有隐蔽装置吗? |
[07:28] | The ship we were in could make itself invisible. | 我们所在的这艘船可以自我隐形. |
[07:31] | – Really? – It was an upgrade. | – 真的吗? – 它是升级版. |
[07:34] | You’re obviously dealing with a base model here. | 显然你把它当成基本版看待了. |
[07:39] | Are you sure you can fly this ship? | 你确定你能驾驶这样的飞船? |
[07:41] | With great proficiency. | 能熟练驾驶. |
[07:43] | While we’re on the surface, | 当我们到达表面的时候, |
[07:45] | you may have to avoid Sokar’s forces. | 你必须避开索卡尔的军队. |
[07:47] | What, isn’t Teal’c coming with us? | 什么,提亚克不和我们一起去吗? |
[07:49] | He cannot. | 他不能去. |
[07:50] | The atmosphere is impenetrable by ship. | 飞船无法穿透那卫星的大气层. |
[07:53] | The only way to reach the surface is in the descent pods. | 使用降落舱是唯一到达表面的方法. |
[07:56] | It is how all the damned are sent to Netu by Sokar, | 这也是索卡尔把所有放逐者送到内图的方法, |
[07:59] | and how we must arrive… | 如果我们想要 |
[08:00] | if we’re to convince others we can be trusted. | 让当地住民信任我们,我们也必须用 同样方法抵达 |
[08:03] | And there are only four pods? | 这里只有4个降落舱? |
[08:05] | Correct. | 正是. |
[08:07] | This counts as a surprise, you know. | 又是个惊喜,你瞧. |
[08:11] | Shall we embark? | 可以开船了吗? |
[08:14] | By all means. | 当然. |
[08:16] | To Hell with us. | 我们一起下地狱吧. |
[08:43] | So what else can you tell us about Netu? | 还有什么关于内图的事可以告诉我们? |
[08:46] | The moon was once an industrialised colony | 这个卫星曾是 |
[08:47] | of the planet Delmak. | 戴尔玛克星球的工业殖民地. |
[08:49] | When Sokar conquered Delmak, | 当索卡尔征服了戴尔玛克时, |
[08:51] | he made it his home world. | 他把它变成了自己的母星. |
[08:52] | He transformed the environment to suit the myths. | 他把那卫星的环境改造得与神话匹配. |
[08:55] | He went to an awful lot of trouble. | 听起来他在那干了很多可怕的事 |
[08:57] | He filled the atmosphere with toxins, … | 他向大气中注入难以呼吸的毒素 |
[09:00] | then blasted holes in the moon’s surface, | 在卫星表面炸出无数深坑 |
[09:03] | releasing the molten core. | 释放出地核中的熔浆. |
[09:06] | As I apply the memory device, | 当我使用记忆装置的时候, |
[09:08] | you will feel a sharp pain. | 你会感到刺痛. |
[09:09] | We’ve actually all experienced this technology before. | 事实上我们之前都经历过这个. |
[09:13] | Good. Then you will know what to expect. | 好.那你就知道会发生什么了. |
[09:21] | So we’re actually gonna see Jolinar’s memories appear | 那么我们将通过全息图象 |
[09:25] | as holographic images? | 看到尧力纳的记忆? |
[09:26] | There are no specific ways of targeting memories. | 没有特殊方法获得特定的记忆. |
[09:29] | Some of Samantha’s own personal memories may come out. | 一些萨曼莎自己的记忆 也会被展现出来. |
[09:33] | Out of respect for her privacy, | 出于对她隐私的尊重, |
[09:34] | we will not be using this part of the technology. | 我们不会使用这部分技术. |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[09:38] | You can describe what you see. | 你可以描述你所看见的. |
[09:42] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了. |
[09:52] | – Sam? – In here. | – 山姆? – 在这. |
[10:00] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了? |
[10:05] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在那里? |
[10:11] | Oh, God. | 噢,天啊. |
[10:16] | Listen to me, Samantha. | 听我说,萨曼莎. |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. I’m stuck in my own past. | 对不起.我陷入了自己的过去. |
[10:21] | Think of Jolinar. | 想想尧力纳. |
[10:23] | The last night we spent | 我们一起度过了 |
[10:24] | together before she was captured by Sokar, | 她被索卡尔抓去前的最后一个夜晚 |
[10:26] | we walked along the ridge of Noctana. | 我们在闹克泰纳的山脊上漫步. |
[10:29] | There were two moons out that night. | 夜空中有两个月亮. |
[10:44] | I see it. | 我看见了. |
[10:53] | You didn’t speak of Jolinar leaving. | 你们没谈起尧力纳将要离开 |
[10:56] | You both knew it was dangerous | 你们都知道很危险 |
[10:58] | but she had to go. | 但她不得不去. |
[11:16] | You stayed up all night together. | 你们整晚都在一起. |
[11:53] | – Martouf… – Are you OK? | – 玛图夫 – 你还好吗? |
[11:56] | I wanna try it again. | 我想再试一次. |
[11:58] | I should have said this earlier. | 我应该早点说. |
[12:01] | I know my personal relationship with Jolinar | 我知道我和尧力纳之间的私人关系 |
[12:04] | is a source of discomfort for you. | 可能会让你不适 |
[12:06] | – Martouf… – I want you to know, … | – 玛图夫 – 我想要你知道, |
[12:08] | it has always been my belief | 我相信尧力纳之所以要将 |
[12:10] | that Jolinar kept her experience on Netu a secret… | 她在内图经历过的一切保密 |
[12:13] | because she believed it might come between us. | 是因为她相信这会在我们之间产生隔阂. |
[12:16] | I don’t want you to | 我不希望你 |
[12:17] | hold anything back for the same reason. | 因为同样的原因 隐瞒任何事情. |
[12:21] | You don’t have to protect me. | 你不需要保护我. |
[12:24] | OK. | 好. |
[12:41] | – Aargh! – Aargh! | – 啊! – 啊! |
[12:46] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[12:50] | Aargh! Aargh! | 啊!啊! |
[12:52] | – Shut it off! Shut it off! – Do it! | – 关掉它!关掉它! – 快点! |
[13:05] | I saw someone. | 我看见一个人. |
[13:08] | A dark figure. I think it was Sokar. | 一个黑色的轮廓.我想他就是索卡尔. |
[13:13] | – The pain was… – I am sorry. | – 这样的痛苦是 – 我很抱歉. |
[13:16] | The memory technology can provide | 记忆技术能唤起 |
[13:18] | very realistic sensory recall. | 你非常真实的感觉. |
[13:21] | She was tortured… so badly. | 她被折磨得太严重了. |
[13:31] | I’m going to turn it on again, | 我把它重新打开, |
[13:33] | but at a lower setting. | 但会调低强度. |
[13:49] | She was on a ship like this one. | 她在一艘像这样的船上. |
[13:52] | They put her in a descent pod. | 他们把她放在降落舱里. |
[13:56] | There was a fire… all around. | 有火到处都是. |
[13:58] | It was hard to breathe. | 难以呼吸. |
[14:17] | It’s gone… I lost it. | 结束了我脱离她的记忆了. |
[14:21] | – We will arrive soon. – I know, Martouf. | – 我们马上就到了. – 我知道, 玛图夫. |
[14:25] | I’m sorry. Maybe I’m not gonna be able to do this. | 我很抱歉,也许我做不到. |
[14:29] | You have to. | 你必须做到. |
[14:32] | Hey, Marty. A word? | 嘿,马蒂.谈谈? |
[14:49] | Pushin’ a little hard, don’t you think? | 进展不太顺利,你认为呢? |
[14:51] | There is not much time left. | 剩下的时间不多了. |
[14:53] | It’s her father. She knows the stakes. | 那是她爸爸.她知道危险性. |
[14:56] | If she does not remember Jolinar’s escape, | 如果她不记得尧力纳是如何逃脱的, |
[14:58] | I will not ask any of you… | 我不会要求你们任何人 |
[15:00] | to accompany me down to the surface. | 陪我登陆地表. |
[15:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:04] | Anyone who goes will likely not return. | 因为任何下去的人可能都无法返回. |
[15:07] | But you’re gonna go? | 可你还要去? |
[15:08] | I will attempt to locate Selmak | 我会试着找到塞尔麦克 |
[15:10] | and communicate any information to you. | 并把相关信息传达给你们 |
[15:12] | You will return and relay it to the Tok’ra. | 然后你们回伏啦旭转达给托克拉. |
[15:14] | And leave you and Jacob down there to… | 把你和雅各布丢在那里? |
[15:18] | what? Rot? | 腐烂? |
[15:19] | With no means of escape… | 没有逃跑的方法 |
[15:21] | All right. First of all… | 好的.首先 |
[15:22] | Carter’s not gonna let you go without her. | 卡特不会让你一个人去的. |
[15:25] | Secondly, I won’t let it happen. | 其次,我也不会让它发生. |
[15:28] | Thirdly, Jolinar escaped… | 第三,尧力纳逃脱了 |
[15:29] | But if Samantha cannot recall… | 但是如果萨曼莎不能回想起如何 |
[15:31] | I know. I heard you. | 我知道.你说过了. |
[15:33] | And forgive the bravado. | 原谅我的自大. |
[15:34] | But it’s been done before | 不过以前能行的话. |
[15:36] | it can be done again. | 这次也一样能行. |
[15:47] | You gonna be OK? | 你还好吗? |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 恩. |
[15:53] | It’s just so confusing, you know. | 只是有点困惑,你知道. |
[15:56] | Images and faces. | 画面与面孔 |
[15:58] | Fragments of thoughts and feelings… | 支离破碎的记忆片段 |
[16:05] | There was a Goa’uld on Netu. Not Sokar. | 有个勾阿呜在内图.不是索卡尔. |
[16:09] | He was, um… | 他是,恩 |
[16:12] | Let’s just say he was less than attractive. | 就算他面目可憎好了 |
[16:16] | I know his name. I… I can’t find it. | 我知道他的名字.可我想不起来了. |
[16:20] | But I get this… horrible, | 当我回忆他的时候 |
[16:22] | sick feeling when I remember him. | 就有种可怕的不适的感觉 |
[16:25] | Something happened between him and Jolinar. | 在他和尧力纳之间发生了些什么. |
[16:29] | Something worse than the torture and pain. | 一些比折磨和痛苦更糟糕的. |
[16:34] | Something Jolinar never wanted Martouf to find out about. | 一些尧力纳绝不想玛图夫发现的事. |
[17:01] | We have arrived at the coordinates. | 我们已到达指定坐标. |
[17:08] | You must keep the disc concealed | 你不能让我们遇到的任何当地人 |
[17:11] | from any denizens we may encounter. | 发现这个小圆片 |
[17:13] | I will leave it on a minimal setting | 我会把它设置为最低功率 |
[17:15] | so you may work through memories as we go. | 我们行进时你还能继续唤起尧力纳的记忆 |
[17:18] | Is that OK? | 还好吗? |
[17:20] | Yeah, of course. | 是,当然. |
[17:21] | – Carter? – Thank you. | – 卡特? – 谢谢你. |
[17:25] | Sokar would not send someone down to Netu with weapons. | 索卡尔不会让任何人带着武器去内图. |
[17:29] | Yeah. So? | 是啊,怎么? |
[17:30] | If they’re found, | 如果他们发现了, |
[17:31] | the denizens will know we were not sent by Sokar. | 这些居民就会知道我们不是索卡尔派来的. |
[17:34] | We must attempt to blend, | 我们必须混水摸鱼, |
[17:35] | so that we will be allowed to move freely as denizens. | 希望我们能象其它居民一样自由活动. |
[17:39] | OK. We’ll attempt to blend. | 是的.我们必须混水摸鱼. |
[17:41] | But we’re not going down there unarmed. | 但是我们不能徒手去那里. |
[17:45] | So, how do we communicate with Teal’c? | 那么,我们怎样联系提亚克? |
[17:48] | We believe this device | 我们相信这个装置的信号 |
[17:50] | will penetrate the atmosphere. | 可以穿透大气层. |
[17:54] | “We believe”? | “我们相信”? |
[17:55] | We should be able to speak to him… | 我们应该可以和提亚克通话 |
[17:57] | as long as the ship remains in orbit of the moon. | 只要飞船保持在卫星轨道上 |
[18:17] | That’s, uh… that’s still a long way down. | 那,恩要下去还很远啊. |
[18:20] | The pods are launched at a great velocity. | 降落舱会以最合适的速率发射. |
[18:25] | That’s supposed to make me feel better? | 这能让我好受一点? |
[18:27] | Heat-dampening shields and anti-gravity wave generators | 降落舱配备的抗热防护罩和 |
[18:31] | will slow our descent. | 抗重力波动发生器将让我们缓慢下降. |
[18:34] | So… smooth sailin’ all the way, right? | 所以是一路平稳的航行,对吗? |
[18:38] | Not exactly, O’Neill. | 并不全是, 欧尼尔. |
[18:59] | Are you prepared? | 准备好了吗? |
[19:01] | Uh, no. Not really. | 恩,不.还没有. |
[19:27] | O’Neill, can you hear me? | 欧尼尔, 能听到吗? |
[19:29] | Read you, Teal’c. | 收到,提亚克. |
[19:36] | You are now entering the atmosphere. | 你现在正在进入大气层. |
[19:43] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[19:52] | O’Neill, can you hear me? | 欧尼尔,你能听见我吗? |
[20:26] | Carter? | (欧尼尔)卡特? |
[20:29] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[20:31] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[20:40] | This way! | 这边! |
[20:42] | Let’s move! | 我们走! |
[21:01] | My lungs are burning. | 我的肺像要烧起来了. |
[21:04] | Well, at least it’s a dry heat. | 恩,至少这地方又干又热. |
[21:18] | Colonel O’Neill, respond. | 欧尼尔上校,回答. |
[21:23] | Yeah, Teal’c. We’re in one piece. | 是,提亚克.我们没事. |
[21:28] | Just hang tight and we’ll be in touch. | 等进一步指示,我们会联络你的. |
[21:31] | We should follow this tunnel. | 我们应该沿这条隧道走. |
[21:33] | You remember. | 你记起来了. |
[21:35] | Being here helps. | 在这里有助于唤起回忆. |
[21:36] | It should lead to the underground remains of the old colony. | 它能带我们去旧殖民地的地下遗迹. |
[21:40] | It’s one of the only inhabitable places left. | 这是唯一剩下可以居住的地方. |
[22:03] | ls it me, | 是我的问题? |
[22:04] | or is it actually getting hotter in here? | 还是事实上这里更热了? |
[22:07] | A little of both, probably. | 大概都有一点吧. |
[22:10] | There’s something up ahead. | 前面有些东西. |
[22:18] | This way. | 这边. |
[22:31] | Well… it’s certainly not Emerald City. | 恩这里绝对不是世外桃源. |
[22:57] | Howdy, folks. | 你们好 |
[23:00] | We’re… new in these parts. | 我们是新来的. |
[23:02] | I know that’s hard to tell, | 我知道这很难解释, |
[23:05] | but it’s true. | 但这是真的. |
[23:15] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[23:32] | Bynarr. | 拜纳尔. |
[23:39] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[23:41] | It’s the name I couldn’t remember. | 就是那个我没想起来的名字. |
[23:43] | We’ve come to see Bynarr. | 我们要见拜纳尔. |
[23:45] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[23:51] | People of little consequence. Pay no attention to us. | 比较重要的人. 不要太在意我们. |
[23:54] | Kneel before me. | 给我跪下. |
[23:56] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[23:59] | He is Na’onak. | 他叫乃厄纳克. |
[24:00] | First prime to Bynarr, Lord of Netu. | 内图的霸主拜纳尔的第一精锐. |
[24:04] | We’ve come to see Bynarr. | 我们要见拜纳尔. |
[24:06] | You will not! | 不行! |
[24:07] | Banish them to the surface. | 把他们赶到地面去. |
[24:10] | I… don’t… think so. | 我 不这样认为. |
[24:13] | Back off. Back off a little there, folks. | 后退.都后退一点. |
[24:32] | Who asks for me by name? | 谁找我? |
[24:35] | I do! | 我! |
[24:39] | I’m Samantha Carter, | 我是萨曼莎 卡特, |
[24:41] | host of Jolinar of Malk-shur. | 马克修的尧力纳的宿主. |
[24:48] | Take their weapons! | 把他们的武器拿走! |
[24:50] | Throw them in the pit! | 把他们扔进深坑里! |
[25:02] | Of course. The pit. | (欧尼尔)当然.深坑. |
[25:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[25:22] | Mmm. The smells keep getting better and better, don’t they? | 恩.味道闻起来越来越好了, 不是吗? |
[25:31] | This doesn’t look encouraging. | 这看起来可不是奖励. |
[25:45] | I thought weapons weren’t allowed. | 我还以为索卡尔不允许这里有武器呢. |
[25:46] | We’ve seen a staff weapon and a hand device. | 我们已经看到了一把权杖武器和一个手持装置. |
[25:49] | I do not understand it myself. | 我自己也不明白. |
[25:51] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜,惊喜. |
[25:54] | Bynarr is Sokar’s appointed leader. | 拜纳尔是索卡尔指定的统治者. |
[25:56] | He’s permitted a hand device | 他被允许拥有一个手持装置 |
[25:58] | and one staff weapon for his first prime. | 他的第一精锐允许拥有一把权杖武器 |
[26:00] | What made you think Bynarr | 是什么让你认为拜纳尔 |
[26:03] | would be sympathetic to Jolinar? | 会同情尧力纳? |
[26:05] | I was sure he was the one that helped her escape. | 我相信他是帮助她逃跑的其中一人. |
[26:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:11] | She, um… | 她,恩 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[26:26] | He’s the key. Bynarr may not | 他是关键.拜纳尔可能不是 |
[26:28] | have knowingly helped Jolinar, | 有意要帮助尧力纳 |
[26:30] | but I’m sure he must know how she escaped. | 但是我确定他知道她是怎么跑掉的. |
[26:33] | Sam… | 山姆? |
[26:36] | Sam… | 山姆? |
[26:38] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[26:42] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[26:45] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[26:48] | Am I dreaming? | 我在做梦吗? |
[26:50] | No. No, we’re real. | 不.不,是真的. |
[26:54] | Are you crazy? | 你们疯了吗? |
[26:56] | Uh, apparently. | 啊,显然是. |
[27:00] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[27:01] | I’ve been better. | 我好点了. |
[27:06] | Selmak? | 塞尔麦克? |
[27:08] | He’s dying. | 他要死了. |
[27:14] | This will help. | 这会有所帮助. |
[27:24] | Hang in there. | 不要放弃. |
[27:25] | We’re gonna get you outta here. | 我们会带你离开这里. |
[27:29] | Marty… | 马蒂 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[27:42] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能好起来吗? |
[27:46] | Not here. | 在这儿不行. |
[27:47] | Unless we get him out of this place soon, | 如果不赶快把他带走, |
[27:49] | he will die. | 他会死的. |
[27:57] | It’s OK. I’m here. | 一切都会好的.我在这儿. |
[28:27] | I am humbled by your presence, my lord Sokar. | 见到您让我诚惶诚恐, 我的主人索卡尔. |
[28:31] | Bynarr, Lord of Netu, … | 拜纳尔,内图的统治者, |
[28:35] | l do not have time to hear | 今天我没空听这些 |
[28:37] | of the sufferings of the damned on this day. | 地狱亡魂的痛苦哀嚎. |
[28:39] | Allow me to offer thanks for | 请允许我对您把托克拉 尧力纳交给我 |
[28:42] | returning the Tok’ra Jolinar, … | 表达我的感激之情 |
[28:43] | the one who betrayed me, | 她出卖了我, |
[28:45] | so that I may seek my revenge. | 所以我可以复仇了. |
[28:48] | Of what do you speak? | 你在说什么? |
[28:49] | She arrived today with three others. | 她今天和其他3个人到了这里. |
[29:01] | I did not send her to you. | 我没有把她交给你. |
[29:04] | They are intruders. | 他们是入侵者. |
[29:06] | Find out what they want… | 找出他们来的原因 |
[29:08] | then kill them. | 然后杀了他们. |
[29:11] | I had hoped to take my revenge on Jolinar slowly, my lord. | 我曾经希望慢慢地报复尧力纳, 我的主人. |
[29:17] | To see her suffer in the harshest ways of the damned. | 看着她饱受地狱亡魂经历的痛苦折磨. |
[29:20] | Go now! Report back to me in one day. | 快去!一天内向我报告. |
[29:25] | Heed my command. | 注意我的命令. |
[29:27] | Without fail, my lord. | 一定,我的主人. |
[29:34] | A ship brought these intruders. | 一艘飞船带来了这些入侵者. |
[29:38] | Find it and destroy it. | 找到它,摧毁它. |
[29:41] | Yes, my lord. | 是,我的主人. |
[30:01] | Do you have the strength to speak? | 你还有力气说话吗? |
[30:05] | We can relay communication to the Tok’ra council. | 我们可以向托克拉委员会发送信息. |
[30:10] | Sokar’s fleet | 索卡尔的舰队 |
[30:11] | is ten times larger than we thought. | 比我们想象的大十倍. |
[30:15] | He is poised to attack six key System Lords. | 他可以同时攻击6个关键的统治系统者. |
[30:19] | He will win. | 他会获胜. |
[30:20] | He will control an army big enough to | 如果是这样的话 |
[30:21] | rule the galaxy if that is so. | 他将控制足够统治整个银河系的强大军队. |
[30:24] | When is all this supposed to happen? | 这一切何时会发生? |
[30:27] | It was to take place two weeks… | 从我被抓那时算起 |
[30:29] | from the time I was captured. | 攻击将在2周后发动 |
[30:31] | That was… four days ago. | 那是4天前. |
[30:33] | We must relay this to the Tok’ra now. | 我们必须马上向托克拉报告. |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[30:38] | Teal’c, come in. | 提亚克,回话. |
[30:45] | O’Neill, it is l. | 欧尼尔,是我. |
[30:47] | We found Jacob. | (欧尼尔)我们找到雅各布了. |
[30:48] | He’s in pretty rough shape. | 他现在状态很不好. |
[30:50] | Have you yet determined a means of escape? | 你们决定怎么逃离了吗? |
[30:53] | Uh, no, not yet. | 恩,不,还没. |
[30:55] | Martouf wants to talk to you, though. | 玛图夫想跟你说话. |
[31:04] | Teal’c, I have a report message | 提亚克,我有个重要消息要报告, |
[31:05] | you must relay to the Tok’ra high council | 如果我们不能出去的话, |
[31:08] | if we do not get out of here. | 需要你向托克拉最高委员会报告 |
[31:20] | Samantha Carter. | 萨曼莎 卡特. |
[31:23] | You will come with me. | 你跟我来. |
[31:24] | Who’s calling? | 谁在说话? |
[31:26] | – Now! – Come and get her yourself, you… | -现在! -你自己过来带走她,你 |
[31:29] | Sir! | 长官! |
[31:31] | This may be our only way out of here. | 这可能是离开这里唯一的办法. |
[31:34] | How do you figure? | 你的意思是? |
[31:35] | If I can just get close to Bynarr, talk to him… | 如果我能接近拜纳尔, 和他说话 |
[31:38] | Move! | 快走! |
[31:45] | Yeah, OK. Go ahead. | 好吧.去吧. |
[31:49] | Look after my dad. | 照顾我爸爸. |
[32:44] | Enter. | 进来. |
[33:21] | Take it. | 拿着. |
[33:36] | You have no symbiote within you. | 你体内没有共生体? |
[33:40] | No. | 没有. |
[33:43] | How, then, do you know of Jolinar? | 那你是怎么知道尧力纳的? |
[33:46] | I once carried her. | 我曾是她的宿主. |
[33:48] | I should have known. | 我应该想到. |
[33:50] | Jolinar would have died on the surface | 在她再次出现在这里之前 |
[33:53] | before she showed her face to me again. | 尧力纳就该死在地表上了 |
[33:57] | Because she betrayed you. | 因为她背叛了你. |
[34:00] | Look what Sokar took from me because of her. | 看看,因为她索卡尔从我身上带走了什么. |
[34:08] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里? |
[34:10] | She’s dead. | 她死了. |
[34:13] | You know how she escaped. | 你知道她怎么逃跑的. |
[34:16] | I don’t. I don’t remember. | 不.我不记得了. |
[34:19] | Why have you come here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[34:31] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[34:35] | – She’ll be back. – Where is she? | – 她会回来的. – 她在哪里? |
[34:37] | She’s with Bynarr. | 她和拜纳尔在一起. |
[34:39] | No… | 哦,不 |
[34:40] | Samantha believes Bynarr is the key to our escape. | 萨曼莎相信拜纳尔是我们逃离的关键. |
[34:44] | He’s Sokar’s eyes and ears here. | 他是索卡尔在这里的耳目. |
[34:47] | Well, eye and ears. | 恩,独眼和耳朵. |
[34:49] | He ensures there are no uprisings. | 他确保没人能反抗. |
[34:51] | Keeps the conditions liveable. | 他保持了可住环境. |
[34:53] | And he reports to Sokar regularly. | 他定时向索卡尔报道. |
[34:55] | Sokar enjoys hearing about the suffering. | 索卡尔喜欢听那些受难的事. |
[34:58] | – What’s that? – Sokar comes here? | – 什么意思? – 索卡尔会来这里? |
[35:00] | No. Bynarr goes to the planet. | 不. 是拜纳尔去母星. |
[35:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[35:07] | I saw him there before I was captured. | 在我被抓前我在那儿见过他. |
[35:09] | Do you know how he gets there? | 你知道他是怎么去那儿的吗? |
[35:21] | Our most recent addition… | 我们这里最近来的 |
[35:25] | is the Tok’ra Selmak. | 是托克拉 塞尔麦克. |
[35:34] | Have you come to rescue him? | 你是来救他的吗? |
[35:44] | Did you think I helped Jolinar to escape? | 你是不是以为是我帮尧力纳从这里逃跑的? |
[35:48] | Yes. | 是. |
[35:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:53] | Because you loved her. | 因为你爱过她. |
[36:02] | You are mistaken. | 你错了. |
[36:05] | Then why do you hate her so much? | 那你为什么这么恨她? |
[36:09] | Her death has robbed me of the revenge… | 她的死亡剥夺了 |
[36:12] | that I have long dreamed of. | 我长久以来复仇的梦想 |
[36:41] | I won’t get the same satisfaction from killing you. | 杀你并不能得到同样的满足. |
[36:48] | But I will get some. | 不过能够满足一部分. |
[36:53] | No! Wait! | 不!等一下! |
[37:19] | – You all right? – Yeah. Dad? | – 你还好吗? – 是的.爸爸? |
[37:21] | He’s hanging in there. | 他还在坚持. |
[37:25] | There are transportation rings in Bynarr’s quarters. | 拜纳尔的房间里有传送环. |
[37:28] | They must lead to Sokar’s palace. | 那一定是传送去索卡尔宫殿的. |
[37:30] | Jolinar managed to steal a cargo ship and escape. | 尧力纳在那设法偷了一艘货船逃跑. |
[37:34] | The Lord of Netu is dead! | (远处的声音)内图的统治者死了! |
[37:38] | What’s goin’ on up there? | 发生什么了? |
[37:40] | Na’onak just killed Bynarr. | 乃厄纳克刚杀了拜纳尔. |
[37:41] | – What? Why? – I have no idea. | – 什么?为什么? – 我也不知道. |
[37:44] | Bynarr was about to kill me. | 拜纳尔正试图杀死我. |
[37:45] | Na’onak shot him with his staff weapon. | 乃厄纳克冲进来用权仗武器向他射击. |
[37:47] | He just sent me back down here. | 他什么也没说,只是把我送了回来. |
[37:50] | The denizens will riot. | 居民们要暴动了. |
[37:53] | – This could be our shot. – To do what? | – 这是我们的机会. – 怎么做? |
[37:56] | The rings go to Sokar’s palace. | 传送环通向索卡尔的宫殿. |
[37:57] | It’s a way outta here. | 嗨,这是离开这里的路. |
[37:59] | She was one person, and she had a hand device. | 她只有一个人,她有手持装置. |
[38:01] | – Leave me. – Uh, Jacob… | – 别管我. – 恩, 雅各布 |
[38:04] | You seem to be missing the whole point. | 你似乎忘了我们的主要目的. |
[38:07] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. |
[38:09] | – Is that possible? – What? | – 这可能吗? – 什么? |
[38:13] | The cargo ship has rings. | 货船也有传送环. |
[38:15] | The ring transportation devices… | 传送环的工作机理 |
[38:17] | work like Stargates over shorter distances. | 类似于星门.只是距离更短 |
[38:19] | They transmit a matter stream. | 他们传送物质流. |
[38:21] | If it is intercepted by another receiver… | 如果这个物质流在中途被其他接收器截取 |
[38:24] | Whoa, whoa! Simplify, please. | 哇,哇!请说简单一点. |
[38:26] | If Teal’c can manoeuvre into position, … | 如果提亚克能操控货船进入正确位置 |
[38:29] | theoretically we can transport aboard. | 理论上我们可以被直接传送到船上. |
[38:31] | “Theoretically”? | “理论上”? |
[38:32] | How does he find the position? | 他如何找到正确位置? |
[38:34] | The mechanism can locate other rings. | 传送环的传感器能锁定其他传送环. |
[38:36] | Teal’c should be able to detect the coordinates. | 提亚克应该能够探测到坐标. |
[38:39] | I’ll take those odds. | 我将抓住这次机会. |
[38:42] | Come here. | 过来. |
[38:58] | Teal’c, it’s Daniel. Come in. | 提亚克,这里是丹尼尔.回话. |
[39:01] | Teal’c, do you copy? | 提亚克,收到了吗? |
[39:02] | I hear you, Daniel Jackson. | 我听见了,丹尼尔. |
[39:05] | Teal’c, it’s Daniel. Come in. Over. | 提亚克,这是丹尼尔.回话.结束. |
[39:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[39:10] | I’m just communicating with my friend | 我正在用这个小玩意 |
[39:12] | from this little communication device. | 与我的朋友通话. |
[39:35] | Teal’c, this is Daniel. | 提亚克,这是丹尼尔. |
[39:37] | We need you. Do you copy? | 我们需要你.收到了吗? |
[39:40] | I copy. | 收到. |
[39:49] | This way! | 这边! |
[39:50] | The ring device on the ship should locate the path | 玛图夫说船上的传送环装置能定位 |
[39:53] | the matter stream will take. | 物质流的通道这能让 |
[39:55] | I will be in position. | 我会到达指定位置. |
[39:59] | Oh, hell. | 噢, 该死的. |
[40:16] | It’s gone. The key that activates the rings is gone. | 糟了.激活传送环的钥匙不见了. |
[40:19] | Where was the key to be inserted? | 钥匙应该插在哪里? |
[40:21] | Over here. | 这里. |
[40:39] | Can you make it work? | 你能让它工作吗? |
[40:43] | It will take time. | 需要一点时间. |
[40:45] | Take all you need. | 抓紧时间. |
[41:06] | Teal’c, we’re almost ready. | 提亚克, 我们差不多准备好了. |
[41:08] | Teal’c, do you copy? | 提亚克,你收到了吗? |
[41:16] | – We gotta go. – Almost. | – 我们得走了. – 差不多了. |
[41:25] | Get ready! | 准备好! |
[41:28] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[41:34] | He’s not responding. | 提亚克没有回应. |
[41:35] | He said he’d be there. | 他说他会在那里的,不是吗? |
[41:36] | – If he is not… – He’ll be there. | – 如果他不在 – 他会在那里的. |
[41:43] | Move away! | 走开! |
[41:52] | OK. | 好了. |
[42:12] | Kneel before Na’onak! | 向乃厄纳克下跪! |
[42:20] | You shall call me Na’onak no longer. | 你们不会再叫我乃厄纳克了. |
[42:23] | From this day forth, … | 从此以后, |
[42:25] | l will reclaim my real name: | 我将用回我的真实姓名: |
[42:38] | Apophis. | 阿波菲斯. |