| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1 前集回顾 | 
| [00:09] | – He’s been captured by Sokar. – Oh, my God. | – 他被索卡尔抓去了 – 噢,天啊 | 
| [00:12] | If Selmak is still alive… he has been sent to Hell. | 如果塞尔麦克还活着 他就会被送到地狱去了 | 
| [00:17] | We’re talkin’ about a rescue mission? | 我们要讨论一个营救任务吗? | 
| [00:19] | No one has ever escaped from Netu. | 还没有人能从内图中逃出来 | 
| [00:21] | No one except for Jolinar. | 除了尧力纳 | 
| [00:23] | I’ve never had anything more than flashes of her memories. | 除了一些她的记忆片段,没有更多记忆了 | 
| [00:26] | The Tok’ra have technology that aids the recall of memories. | 托克拉有一种技术可以帮助恢复记忆 | 
| [00:32] | Aaargh! | 啊! | 
| [00:33] | – Shut it off! Shut it off! – Do it! | – 把它关掉!把它关掉! – 关掉 | 
| [00:36] | She was tortured… so badly. | 她被折磨的太惨了 | 
| [00:39] | It’s her father. She knows the stakes. | 是她爸爸. 她知道危险性 | 
| [00:42] | – But if Samantha cannot recall… – It’s been done before. | – 可是如果萨曼莎的记忆不能恢复 – 以前成功过 | 
| [00:45] | It can be done again. | 就可以再次成功 | 
| [00:47] | The atmosphere is impenetrable by ship. | 飞船无法穿透大气层 | 
| [00:50] | The only way to reach the surface is in the descentpods. | 到达地表的唯一途径是使用降落舱 | 
| [00:56] | It’s certainly not Emerald City. | 肯定不是世外桃源 | 
| [00:59] | We’ve come to see Bynarr. | 我们来见拜纳尔 | 
| [01:03] | – Who asks for me by name? – I do! | – 谁找我? – 我 | 
| [01:07] | Throw them in the pit. | 把他们扔进深坑里 | 
| [01:09] | – Sam… – Dad? | – 山姆 – 爸爸? | 
| [01:11] | – Are you crazy? – Uh, apparently. | – 你疯了吗? – 哦,显然是 | 
| [01:14] | Sokar’s fleet is ten times larger than we thought. | 索卡尔的舰队比我们想像的大十倍 | 
| [01:18] | Find out what they want… then kill them. | 查明他们想干什么,然后杀了他们 | 
| [01:23] | No. Wait. | 不,等等 | 
| [01:29] | There are transportation rings in Bynarr’s quarters. | 在拜纳尔的住处有传送环 | 
| [01:36] | Teal’c, do you copy? | 提亚克,收到了吗? | 
| [01:41] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [01:46] | Kneel before Na’onak! | 在乃厄纳克面前跪下 | 
| [01:49] | You shall call me Na’onak no longer. | 你们不会再叫我乃厄纳克了 | 
| [01:51] | From this day forth, I will reclaim my real name: | 从今天起 我要用回我真正的名字: | 
| [02:00] | Apophis. | 阿波菲斯 | 
| [02:03] | And now, the conclusion. | (结局) | 
| [02:08] | You do understand we’re not too happy to see you? | 你知不知道我们并不愿意看到你 | 
| [02:11] | Your insolence is music to my ears. | 你的傲慢之语还满动听的 | 
| [02:14] | When I saw you here, I knew I had found the path out of damnation. | 当我第一次看到你们 我就知道我有脱离诅咒的途径了 | 
| [02:18] | You will be the means by which I reclaim my rightful power and position. | 你们就是这个途径 由此我可以收回本属于我的权力和地位 | 
| [02:23] | Your mate Amaunet is dead. | 你的配偶阿玛乃特死了 | 
| [02:28] | Sorry to ruin your day. | 很抱歉破坏了你的好日子 | 
| [02:31] | No, actually, I’m wrong about that. I’m not sorry. | 不,其实我说错了 我并不感到歉意 | 
| [02:36] | Sokar sent word to me of Amaunet’s death. I did not believe it. | 索卡尔告诉我阿玛乃特死了 我不信 | 
| [02:40] | Well, believe it. It’s true. | 哦,相信吧,是真的 | 
| [02:45] | Then Teal’c must be the murderer. | 那提亚克是凶手也是真的了 | 
| [02:47] | That’d wrap up things real nice for you. | 哦,这肯定冲淡了你的好心情,不是吗 | 
| [02:51] | Why is the shol’va not with you? | 为什么那个休伐(叛徒)没和你们在一起? | 
| [02:57] | This one conceals something. | 这家伙藏了些什么 | 
| [03:09] | A communication device. | 一个通讯装置 | 
| [03:18] | Teal’c, this is your god, Apophis. | 提亚克,我是你的神, 阿波菲斯 | 
| [03:21] | Risen from the fires of Netu. | 自内图的烈火中重生 | 
| [03:24] | The fate of your friends will be pleasant compared to | 你朋友们的命运 | 
| [03:28] | what I have planned for you. | 要比我给你计划的乐观 | 
| [03:33] | Return them to the pit. | 把他们带回深坑 | 
| [03:41] | Kintac. | 啃踏克 | 
| [03:45] | You will be my first prime. | 你将是我的第一精锐 | 
| [03:48] | It is my honour. | 这是我的荣耀 | 
| [03:50] | Search them and do whatever is necessary so they do not escape again. | 搜查一下他们 采取必要措施防止他们再次逃走 | 
| [03:54] | But do not kill them. | 但不要杀了他们 | 
| [03:56] | When they are done serving us, I will have that pleasure for myself. | 当他们为我们服务时 我会很高兴 | 
| [04:06] | I warned you that | 在你们把阿波菲斯送走的时候 | 
| [04:08] | Apophis could be revived using a sarcophagus. | 我警告过你们,阿波菲斯可能会使用石棺复活 | 
| [04:10] | Sokar would rather see his victims suffering than dead. | 索卡尔愿意看到他的牺牲品生不如死 | 
| [04:13] | He doesn’t seem to be suffering much. | 他似乎没受太多苦嘛 | 
| [04:21] | He’s burning up. | 他快不行了 | 
| [04:23] | What is Apophis thinking? He can’t hope to defend himself from Sokar. | 阿波菲斯在想什么? 他根本无法抵挡索卡尔. | 
| [04:28] | He seemed pretty confident to me. | 在我看来他好像很自信 | 
| [04:30] | Apophis has one chance. He must convince Sokar not to kill him. | 阿波菲斯有一个机会 他必须保证索卡尔不会杀他 | 
| [04:34] | If the reason is good enough, he may be able to buy his freedom. | 如果有充足的理由 他甚至能换回自由 | 
| [04:39] | – With us? – The information we hold. | – 用我们? – 用我们知道的信息 | 
| [04:41] | The secrets of Earth and the Tok’ra. | 地球和托克拉的秘密 | 
| [05:51] | Stargate.SG1-s03e13.The.Devil.You.Know | |
| [05:59] | Silence, dogs! | 安静!混蛋们 | 
| [06:03] | Apophis speaks! | 阿波菲斯要讲话 | 
| [06:10] | Bynarr is dead. Sokar will come. | 拜纳尔死了 索卡尔即将到来 | 
| [06:15] | You fear he will bring his wrath down upon us. | 你们担心他会把一腔愤怒发泄在我们头上 | 
| [06:18] | But he cannot make our existence any worse. | 可是他无法使我们的处境更糟 | 
| [06:20] | He could come in a ship and wipe us out from space! | 他会带着飞船来直接在空中消灭我们 | 
| [06:24] | I can deliver us from this place. | 我能把我们从这个地方解救出来 | 
| [06:28] | I have killed the Devil’s servant! | 我已经杀死了那魔鬼的走狗 | 
| [06:30] | I will destroy Sokar! | 我要毁灭索卡尔 | 
| [06:33] | Those that follow and serve me will be led to freedom. | 跟随我服从我的人将被指引通向自由 | 
| [06:37] | To a new dominion! | 通向一个全新的国度 | 
| [06:39] | One in which the god Apophis, risen from the depths of the underworld, … | 一个从深渊之中回归的神阿波菲斯 | 
| [06:45] | will rule over all that was once shared by the Goa’uld. | 统治所有曾属 于其他勾阿呜的一切的国度 | 
| [06:52] | This experience doesn’t seem to have humbled him much. | 这次经历好像没让他有太多的挫败感 | 
| [06:55] | The dawn of our deliverance is upon us! | 自由的曙光就在前方 | 
| [06:58] | Have no fear! | 无需恐惧! | 
| [07:00] | Bow to Apophis, the deliverer! | 向伟大的引导者阿波菲斯臣服吧 | 
| [07:06] | Yes. Sokar will come. | 是的,索卡尔即将到来 | 
| [07:13] | I say let him come! | 我要说:就让他来吧 | 
| [07:26] | My lord, a cargo ship was spotted in orbit around Netu. | 我的主人 在内图轨道上发现一艘货运飞船 | 
| [07:30] | Two gliders gave chase but it entered hyperspace and escaped. | 两架滑翔机去追赶它 可那艘船进入多维空间逃走了 | 
| [07:34] | We must assume that the ship contained spies. | 我们必须想到飞船中有间谍 | 
| [07:38] | The attack on the System Lords will begin sooner than planned. | 对系统统治者的攻击得提前发动 | 
| [07:41] | You will have the fleet ready in two days. | 在两天内布置好舰队 | 
| [07:44] | My lord, the very best we can do… | 我的主人,我们会竭尽全力的 | 
| [07:53] | The fleet will be ready, my lord. | 舰队会布置好的,我的主人 | 
| [08:14] | – How many follow me? – Three hundred. | – 有多少人跟随我? – 超过三百人 | 
| [08:17] | The rest have been sent to the surface. | 其它人已经被驱逐到地面 | 
| [08:20] | They will change their minds or die. | 他们要么改变主意,要么死 | 
| [08:25] | Did you find anything when you searched the intruders? | 在搜查入侵者时有没发现什么? | 
| [08:30] | Just this. | 只有这个 | 
| [08:34] | Even if all the denizens serve you, | 即使所有人都决定为你服务,也没多大用处 | 
| [08:37] | you cannot fight Sokar with crude weapons. | 你无法用原始的武器与索卡尔抗衡 | 
| [08:40] | Bynarr said he had one day to | 拜纳尔说他有一天时间来 | 
| [08:42] | find out the identity of the intruders and report back. | 查明入侵者的身份然后上报 | 
| [08:46] | Then we have one day before Sokar sends his ship to destroy us. | 那在索卡尔派遣他的飞船摧毁我们之前 我们还有一天的时间 | 
| [08:50] | Not if I have something he wants. | 除非我们有他想要的东西 | 
| [08:54] | You will discover the intruders’ identity. | 你会查明入侵者的身份的 | 
| [08:56] | I already know their identity. | 我已经知道他们的身份 | 
| [08:58] | By the time Sokar arrives, I will know much more. | 在索卡尔到来时 我会知道更多 | 
| [09:03] | Bring me the woman. | 把那个女的带上来 | 
| [09:15] | The woman will come with me. | 那个女的跟我走 | 
| [09:18] | Um… I don’t think so. | 哦我不这样认为 | 
| [09:28] | OK. OK. | 好吧,好吧 | 
| [09:52] | The wound appears cauterised but there may be bleeding underneath. | 伤口主要像是灼伤的, 不过可能会有内出血 | 
| [09:56] | Oh, God… | 噢,天哪 | 
| [10:01] | Easy! | 轻点 | 
| [10:05] | Oh, you… ! | 噢,你这混 | 
| [10:49] | You used this device to access the memories of Jolinar left in your mind. | 你用这个装置去唤起尧力纳的记忆 | 
| [10:54] | That is how you knew how to escape. | 这是你知道如何逃脱的唯一途径 | 
| [10:57] | I will use it to get you to tell me everything I want to know. | 我会用它让你告诉我我想知道的一切 | 
| [11:00] | – It doesn’t work that way. – I know how it works. | – 那东西不会起作用的 – 我知道怎么让它起作用 | 
| [11:04] | When activated, | 当满负荷运作时 | 
| [11:05] | it makes your memories easily accessible to your conscious mind. | 它使你意识深处的记忆很容易被得到 | 
| [11:23] | I won’t tell you anything. | 我什么也不会告诉你 | 
| [11:44] | The Blood of Sokar will cloud your mind. | 索卡尔之血会蒙蔽你的意识 | 
| [11:55] | Once under its spell, you will tell me everything. | 在其作用之下 你会告诉我一切 | 
| [12:05] | Sam? | 山姆? | 
| [12:12] | Are you almost ready? | 你准备好了吗? | 
| [12:15] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? | 
| [12:19] | Sam, you haven’t said two words since… since the accident. | 山姆,自从那次意外后,你几乎没怎么说话 | 
| [12:27] | Your brother’s made it pretty clear how he feels. | 你哥哥很清楚的表达了他的感受 | 
| [12:30] | – He blames you. – I blame myself. | – 他恨你 – 我恨我自己 | 
| [12:34] | Your work has always been more important than us. | 你的工作一直比我们重要 | 
| [12:37] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道这不是真的 | 
| [12:39] | I don’t want you to forgive me. I don’t know if I could accept that yet. | 我不奢求你的原谅 我不知道我是否能得到你的原谅 | 
| [12:44] | I just want you to understand. | 我只是想让你明白 | 
| [12:48] | You were supposed to pick Mom up. You were late. | 我们一直期望你和妈妈重归于好 一切都太晚了 | 
| [12:52] | She took a cab. There was an accident. I understand. | 她上了一辆出租车 出了车祸,我就知道这些 | 
| [12:56] | – I couldn’t have known it would happen. – But Mom is dead. | – 我没有想到会发生那种事情 – 可是妈妈死了 | 
| [12:59] | Nothing I say or do can change that. | 不管我说什么,做什么,已经于事无补 | 
| [13:02] | All I can do is make sure the things she loved the most don’t die with her. | 我现在能做的就是尽量保证 不让她最心爱的东西随她一起而去 | 
| [13:08] | Sam, without you and your brother, my life is over. | 山姆,没有你和你的哥哥, 我的生命等于结束了 | 
| [13:12] | Nothing else means more to me. | 其它事情对我来说已经没有意义 | 
| [13:15] | Don’t forgive me. | 不用原谅我 | 
| [13:18] | Just tell me one day we’ll be OK. | 只要告诉我有一天我们会好起来的 | 
| [13:22] | – He blames you. – I blame myself. | – 他恨你 – 我恨我自己 | 
| [13:25] | – But Mom is dead. – Just tell me one day we’ll be OK. | – 可是妈妈死了 – 只要告诉我有一天我们会好起来的 | 
| [13:30] | Just tell me one day we’ll be OK. | 只要告诉我有一天我们会好起来的 | 
| [13:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [13:39] | I forgave you long ago. | 我早就原谅你了 | 
| [13:45] | Why am I stuck in this? The same memory over and over. | 我为什么深陷于此? 相同的回忆反复出现 | 
| [13:52] | I guess if we never had this conversation, | 我猜如果我们没有这次谈话的话 | 
| [13:55] | neither one of us would be in this mess. | 我们两就不会像现在这样搞得一团糟,是吗? | 
| [13:58] | I would have gone on hating you and the military. | 我会继续恨你和军队 | 
| [14:00] | I never would have got involved in the Stargate programme. | 我也不会加入星际之门计划 | 
| [14:04] | You would have died of cancer. | 你会死于癌症 | 
| [14:06] | – Sam, I am dying. – What? | – 山姆,我要死了 – 什么? | 
| [14:09] | I’m dying right now… dying right now. | 我就要死了我就要死了 | 
| [14:12] | Only you can save me. | 只有你能救我 | 
| [14:15] | – Tell me how to get home. – What? | – 告诉我怎么回家? – 什么? | 
| [14:17] | Tell me the way home, to Earth. | 告诉我回家的方法,回地球 | 
| [14:24] | No, wait. | 不不,等等 | 
| [14:27] | This is not right. | 这不对 | 
| [14:29] | You’ll lose me for ever if you don’t tell me the iris codes. | 如果你不告诉我打开虹膜的密码 你会永远失去我的 | 
| [14:33] | – This is not real. – Tell me. | – 这不是真的 – 告诉我 | 
| [14:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [14:41] | – Tell me! – No! | – 告诉我 – 不 | 
| [14:43] | Tell me how to penetrate the Earth’s Stargate. | 告诉我如何穿越地球上的星门 | 
| [14:51] | Tell me now… or I will kill your father. | 立刻告诉我,否则我杀了你爸爸 | 
| [15:06] | Teal’c, this is your god, Apophis. | 提亚克,我是你的神, 阿波菲斯 | 
| [15:09] | Risen from the fires ofNetu. | 自内图的烈火中重生 | 
| [15:12] | The fate ofyour friends will be pleasant compared to | 你朋友们的命运 | 
| [15:15] | what I have planned for you. | 要比我给你计划的乐观 | 
| [15:18] | It was then that I realised | 那时我意识到 | 
| [15:20] | they would not be able to execute the escape plan. | 他们无法完成逃离计划 | 
| [15:22] | I entered hyperspeed to avoid the gliders that had detected me. | 我进入超高速以躲避已经发现我的滑翔机 | 
| [15:26] | You must have run the engines at full power to make the journey so quickly. | 你肯定让超空间引擎全速运转来 加快航行速度 | 
| [15:30] | The situation was urgent. | 情况紧急 | 
| [15:32] | I understand your desire to report | 我理解你希望尽快 | 
| [15:34] | Sokar’s planned attack on the System Lords… | 把索卡尔攻击系统统治者 | 
| [15:37] | as soon as possible. | 的消息通知我们的心情 | 
| [15:42] | It may prove invaluable. | 这个消息的价值无可估量 | 
| [15:44] | I have come seeking assistance to rescue my friends and your fellow Tok’ra. | 我是来寻找援助去救我的朋友 和你们的托克拉伙伴的 | 
| [15:49] | I believe Sokar will soon learn that Apophis has eliminated Bynarr… | 我相信索卡尔很快就会知道 阿波菲斯已经杀了拜纳尔 | 
| [15:54] | and will take action to restore control. | 他会采取行动恢复控制 | 
| [15:56] | Wait here. I will consult the High Council | 在这等会儿.我要去请示最高委员会 | 
| [15:59] | and return shortly with a course of action. | 很快就带着行动方针回来 | 
| [16:16] | Ow! God… ! | 喔,天哪 | 
| [16:21] | Major Carter was most forthcoming. | 卡特少校十分合作 | 
| [16:24] | She didn’t tell you squat. | 她什么也不会告诉你的 | 
| [16:27] | By the way, I won’t either. | 顺便说一句,我也不会 | 
| [16:29] | You’re not here to provide information. You are here for my amusement. | 你来这儿不是提供信息的 你是来让我消遣的 | 
| [16:34] | Oh! God, no! | 噢,天哪,不 | 
| [16:39] | All right, all right, all right… | 好了,好了,好了 | 
| [16:41] | Charlie! | 查理 | 
| [16:45] | You must be dying to quench your thirst. | 只有死亡才能满足你的愿望 | 
| [16:53] | Argh! Oh, God! | 啊!噢,天哪 | 
| [17:16] | Dad? | 爸爸? | 
| [17:18] | He’s, uh… not so good, but he’s still with us. | 他不太好,不过他还和我们在一起 | 
| [17:24] | Apophis said he was gonna kill him. | 阿波菲斯说要杀了他 | 
| [17:29] | No. He, uh… he brought you back and took Jack. | 没有 他把你送回来,带走了杰克 | 
| [17:35] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? | 
| [17:38] | They gave me something called the Blood of Sokar. | 他们让我喝了一些叫索卡尔之血的东西 | 
| [17:42] | It is legendary. | 那是个传说 | 
| [17:43] | A strong narcotic that can cause very realistic hallucinations. | 是一种能引起非常逼真幻觉的强效迷幻剂 | 
| [17:50] | I’m pretty sure I didn’t give anything up. | 我非常肯定我什么也没说 | 
| [17:53] | Sam? | 山姆? | 
| [18:00] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 | 
| [18:04] | – I’m here. – Sam, I hate to sound negative here… | – 我在这儿 – 山姆,我不想说些消极的话 | 
| [18:08] | Shh. Save your strength. | 嘘,你得保存体力 | 
| [18:11] | – I don’t think I’m gonna make it. – No. | – 我想我可能挺不过去了 – 不 | 
| [18:15] | That is unacceptable. | 不能这样想 | 
| [18:18] | Think about seeing your grandchildren again. | 想想再次见到你的孙子 | 
| [18:23] | Don’t make me have to explain this to them. | 别让我不得不向他们解释这些 | 
| [18:38] | Martouf… if they come for you… | 玛图夫如果他们要对付你 | 
| [18:41] | – I have endured torture before. – This is like nothing you could imagine. | – 以前我忍受过折磨 – 这和你想像的完全不同 | 
| [18:46] | Everything seems real. | 一切都像是真的 | 
| [18:49] | Feelings, sensations. | 那种感觉,那些情感 | 
| [18:53] | It’s like you’re actually there in your own past. | 就像你真正回到你的过去一样 | 
| [18:56] | And then suddenly everything seems wrong. | 然后突然发现所有事都不对了 | 
| [19:00] | Your mind gets all twisted. | 你的思绪乱糟糟一团 | 
| [19:03] | Just don’t let Apophis use Jolinar against you. | 不要让阿波菲斯用尧力纳打倒你 | 
| [19:08] | How could he? | 他怎么能? | 
| [19:11] | You must be angry about what Jolinar had to do to escape from here. | 你一定会对尧力纳为了逃出这里 所做过的事情感到愤慨 | 
| [19:19] | Martouf, … | 玛图夫 | 
| [19:22] | she loved you. | 她爱你 | 
| [19:37] | Charlie! Sorry I’m late. | 查理? 抱歉,我来晚了 | 
| [19:39] | I stopped to get you somethin’. You in there? | 我中途停下来给你带了一些东西 你在那吗? | 
| [19:43] | You’re dead! You’re dead! | 你死了!你死了! | 
| [19:48] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿得到那东西的? | 
| [19:50] | Jeff Eisen gave it to me. It’s a water gun. | 杰夫 艾仁给我的,只是把玩具水枪 | 
| [19:53] | – It doesn’t matter. – You have a gun. | – 没关系 – 你有把枪 | 
| [19:57] | – That’s different. – Why? | – 那可不一样 – 为什么? | 
| [19:59] | Charlie… Charlie! | 查理查理 | 
| [20:03] | Where you goin’?! | 你要去哪? | 
| [20:05] | – Inside. – Wait a minute. I got you somethin’. | – 里面 – 等一下,我给你样东西 | 
| [20:08] | – Come on. We’ll play some catch. – This is not what happened, Dad. | – 快点,我们来玩传接球 – 这并未发生过,爸爸 | 
| [20:12] | You’re changing everything just to make it better. | 你正在改变一些事情 只是想让一切好起来 | 
| [20:16] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [20:20] | Can’t we just play catch? | 我们不能只是玩传接球吗? | 
| [20:22] | What happened is you got mad at me and I went inside. | 事实上你对我发了脾气, 然后我走进了屋子 | 
| [20:25] | Two weeks from now, I shot myself with your gun. | 两星期前 我用你的枪对着自己开枪你的枪 | 
| [20:29] | We never played catch today and we never will. | 我们不会再玩传接球了 永远不会 | 
| [20:33] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [20:35] | Why can’t we just play catch? | 为什么我们不能只是玩玩传接球呢? | 
| [20:39] | I’ll play… if you tell me… if you tell me. | 要我玩的话除非你告诉我除非你告诉我 | 
| [20:47] | What do you wanna know? I’ll tell you anything. | 你想知道什么? 我会告诉你任何事 | 
| [20:50] | Tell me how you made contact with the Asgard. | 告诉我你是怎样和阿斯加德联系的 | 
| [20:54] | the Asgard. | 阿斯加德 | 
| [20:56] | – What? – You represented Earth in the talks… | – 什么? – 你代表地球参加了 | 
| [20:59] | between the Asgard and the System Lords. | 阿斯加德与系统统治者的谈判 | 
| [21:02] | – How’d you know that? – It’s OK, Dad. You can tell me. | – 你是怎么知道的? – 好了,爸爸,你可以告诉我 | 
| [21:06] | Tell me the address of the Asgard home world. | 告诉我阿斯加德母星的地址 | 
| [21:09] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:12] | The world where the ancients’ knowledge was downloaded into your brain. | 告诉我你获得古人知识的那个世界的地址 | 
| [21:16] | That was cool, wasn’t it? | 那很酷,不是吗? | 
| [21:19] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能知道这些 | 
| [21:22] | – This isn’t you. – Sure it is. | – 这不是你 – 当然是 | 
| [21:24] | Come on, Dad. We’ll have a catch. | 快点,爸爸,我们会去玩传接球 | 
| [21:27] | Just like you want. | 就像你所希望的那样 | 
| [21:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:57] | I have been instructed to return to Netu. | 我奉命前往内图 | 
| [22:00] | – What is inside the container? – A weapon. | – 那个箱子里是什么? – 武器 | 
| [22:04] | For what purpose? | 干什么用的? | 
| [22:07] | The High Council believes the uprising of Apophis | 托克拉最高委员会相信阿波菲斯的起义 | 
| [22:11] | presents a key opportunity. | 提供了一个绝好的机会 | 
| [22:13] | Sokar will take his mother ship into orbit around Netu | 索卡尔会乘坐他的母舰到内图轨道 | 
| [22:16] | to restore order there. | 恢复他的统治 | 
| [22:17] | This weapon is intended for Sokar. | 武器是为索卡尔特意准备的了 | 
| [22:20] | Yes, but unfortunately we have no weapons capable of penetrating… | 是的,但不幸的是 我们没有一种武器 | 
| [22:24] | the shields of a Goa’uld mother ship. | 可以击穿勾阿呜的母舰防护罩 | 
| [22:26] | So how will this weapon be effective? | 那这种武器有什么用呢? | 
| [22:29] | I am to launch it towards the moon, … | 我准备发射它穿过卫星的大气层 | 
| [22:31] | into one of the holes of its surface and into the core. | 进入地表的一个深坑,直抵地核 | 
| [22:34] | It will force the base elements into a cataclysmic chain reaction. | 在那里,它会促使基本元素 形成超级连锁反应 | 
| [22:38] | The moon will explode, taking Sokar’s ship with it. | 整个卫星将爆炸 索卡尔的飞船也会随之被炸 | 
| [22:41] | Along with everything else. | 连同卫星上的所有一切 | 
| [22:43] | The Tok’ra have no alternative. | 如果不是别无选择,托克拉不会这样做的 | 
| [22:46] | Sokar cannot be permitted to rise to a dominant power. | 绝不能允许索卡尔获得优势性地位 | 
| [22:49] | It would end our chances of defeating the Goa’uld. | 它会使我们击败勾阿呜的机会化为泡影 | 
| [22:52] | What of rescuing my friends trapped there? | 那如何营救我被抓的朋友和托克拉? | 
| [22:55] | I am charged with my mission. | 我重任在身 | 
| [22:57] | If you intend to stand in my way, | 如果你打算阻止我 | 
| [22:59] | I will insist that you remain here on Vorash. | 我将不得不把你留在伏啦旭 | 
| [23:05] | I will accompany you. | 我会陪你去的 | 
| [23:08] | Then we must leave immediately. | 那我们必须马上动身 | 
| [23:26] | – Jack. – No… | – 杰克 – 不 | 
| [23:29] | I don’t wanna go to school. | 我不想去学校 | 
| [23:34] | Ow. | 喔 | 
| [23:43] | – You OK? – No. | – 你还好吗? – 不好 | 
| [23:47] | They, uh… they took Martouf. | 他们哦他们带走了玛图夫 | 
| [23:51] | They put that damn memory thing on me. | 他们对我使用那该死的记忆装置 | 
| [23:57] | And then they gave me something… | 然后他们给我喝了些东西 | 
| [24:01] | that reminded me of the ’70s. | 让我想起70年代的事情 | 
| [24:05] | The Blood of Sokar. | 索卡尔之血 | 
| [24:09] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [24:11] | – Yeah? – I’m gonna pass out again. | – 什么事? – 我又要晕过去了 | 
| [24:25] | If Sokar is not in orbit around Netu when we arrive, … | 如果当我们到的时候 索卡尔还没到内图轨道的话 | 
| [24:29] | a rescue could still be attempted. | 我们还能试图营救他们 | 
| [24:34] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [24:35] | But if he is already in orbit, we must act swiftly and launch the weapon. | 但如果他已经到达轨道 那我们必须立即发射武器 | 
| [24:43] | I don’t like this any more than you do. But essentially this is war. | 我和你一样不愿意这么做 但这就是战争 | 
| [24:48] | If Sokar ascends to ultimate power, … | 如果索卡尔拥有终极权力 | 
| [24:50] | the consequences will be far greater than losing a few good people. | 那结果就不止是失去几个好人的生命 | 
| [24:55] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [24:57] | Timing will be critical. Once the weapon is launched, … | 时间很紧迫 一旦武器被发射 | 
| [25:00] | it will take 12 minutes for the reaction to reach critical mass. | 卫星地核中的反应达到临界态 需要12分钟时间 | 
| [25:05] | If Sokar has enough warning, … | 如果索卡尔觉察得足够早的话 | 
| [25:07] | he will have time to escape the range of the explosion. | 他有时间逃离爆炸的杀伤范围 | 
| [25:15] | No, please. | 不,求求你 | 
| [25:37] | Jolinar was your mate. | 尧力纳是你的配偶 | 
| [25:48] | Tell me the location of the Tok’ra resistance or she dies. | 告诉我托克拉抵抗组织的位置 否则她会死 | 
| [25:51] | – Don’t do it, Martouf. – Silence. | – 不要说, 玛图夫. – 闭嘴 | 
| [25:58] | Please… | 求求你 | 
| [26:01] | Tell me now. | 现在告诉我 | 
| [26:03] | I am not Jolinar. Don’t tell him anything. | 我不是尧力纳 什么也不要告诉他 | 
| [26:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [26:18] | – I cannot let him kill you. – No, Martouf. | – 我不能让他杀你 – 不, 玛图夫 | 
| [26:26] | No, Martouf. | 不, 玛图夫 | 
| [26:32] | Entac. | 安太克 | 
| [26:35] | The Tok’ra resistance is based on the planet Entac. | 托克拉抵抗组织是以安太克星球作为基地的 | 
| [26:46] | Return them to the pit. Bring me Daniel Jackson. | 把他们带回深坑 把丹尼尔杰克森带来 | 
| [27:02] | – Speak. – Your fleet is ready, my lord. | – 说 – 您的舰队已经准备好了,我的主人 | 
| [27:06] | You have done well. | 干的好 | 
| [27:08] | Bynarr has not yet reported as you wished. | 拜纳尔还没如您所愿前来报告 | 
| [27:12] | I will take my ship and cleanse the underworld… | 我要乘我的飞船清除那个地下世界 | 
| [27:15] | so that its fires may be reborn. | 地狱之火将再次燃起 | 
| [27:18] | Then I will launch the attack on the System Lords. | 然后我就要发动对系统统治者的攻击了 | 
| [27:21] | Soon the entire realm of the Goa’uld will serve me… | 很快,整个勾阿呜世界将服从于我 | 
| [27:27] | or suffer the fate of the damned. | 或者承受痛苦诅咒之命运 | 
| [27:49] | I knew it was you. | 我知道是你 | 
| [27:52] | You shouldn’t have done it, Martouf. | 你不该那样做,玛图夫 | 
| [27:57] | I could not watch him kill you, Samantha. | 我不能看着他杀你,萨曼莎 | 
| [28:03] | You lied. | 你骗了他 | 
| [28:06] | Entac is a primitive planet. There are no Tok’ra there. | 安太克是一个原始星球 那里没有托克拉 | 
| [28:14] | You were very convincing. I believed you. | 你说的太令人信服 我信以为真了 | 
| [28:17] | If Apophis believes he knows the location of the Tok’ra, … | 如果阿波菲斯相信他得到了托克拉的位置 | 
| [28:21] | what does he want from Dr Jackson? | 那他还想从杰克森博士那得到什么? | 
| [28:32] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [28:35] | – I just wanted to see how you were doin’. – Good. | – 只是想看看你怎么样 – 很好 | 
| [28:40] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [28:43] | Kasuf sent me some of Sha’re’s things after the funeral. | 在葬礼后,科萨夫给了我一些莎瑞留下的东西 | 
| [28:47] | He said that, um… | 他说 | 
| [28:49] | Well, he said that she would’ve wanted me to have them. | 哦,他说她希望我拥有它们 | 
| [28:54] | We both drank from this cup at our wedding. | 在我们的婚礼上,我们一起用这个杯子喝酒 | 
| [29:00] | I know I shouldn’t have hoped, but… | 我知道我不应该再抱有什么希望,可是 | 
| [29:03] | Hey. You can never give up. | 嗨,你不能放弃 | 
| [29:08] | – How about now? – Especially not now. | – 现在又能怎么样? – 尤其是现在不能 | 
| [29:12] | Sha’re didn’t want you to just give up, did she? | 莎瑞不希望你就这样放弃,是吗? | 
| [29:16] | As I recall, she wants you to find the boy. | 在我记忆里,她希望你能找到那个孩子 | 
| [29:22] | You didn’t believe Sha’re sent a message through the hand device. | 我想你并不相信莎瑞曾通过 那个手动装置传送信息 | 
| [29:26] | I’ve been wrong about a lot of things. | 我搞错了很多事情 | 
| [29:30] | And I know I don’t always sound like I believe you, | 我知道我不总是相信你说的话 | 
| [29:33] | but I do believe in you. | 可是我信任你 | 
| [29:37] | What did you say she called the boy? | 你说她叫那个男孩什么? | 
| [29:40] | Harsesis. | 哈塞西瑟斯 | 
| [29:42] | I mean, the kid holds all the knowledge | 我的意思是:那个孩子拥有 | 
| [29:44] | of the Goa’uld who fathered him, right? | 他勾阿呜父亲 的所有知识,对吗? | 
| [29:46] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [29:47] | He could be the key to us kickin’ those slimy snakeheads out of the galaxy. | 他是我们把这些黏呼呼的蛇头怪物 赶出银河系的关键 | 
| [29:52] | Yeah, that’s what Sha’re said. | 对,莎瑞就是这么说的 | 
| [29:55] | All you have to do is figure out where Amaunet sent him. | 你只需说出阿玛乃特把他带到哪去了 | 
| [30:00] | The name? | 名称? | 
| [30:04] | Name of the place Amaunet sent the boy. | 阿玛乃特送那个男孩去的地方的名称 | 
| [30:07] | – No. – What? | – 不 – 什么? | 
| [30:10] | No, I’m not… telling you. | 不,我不会告诉你的 | 
| [30:12] | Come on. You know me. I just can’t remember… can’t remember. | 拜托,你了解我 我只是记不得记不得了 | 
| [30:16] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:19] | – You told me before. – No! | – 你以前跟我说过的 – 不 | 
| [30:24] | This is not real. | 这不是真的 | 
| [30:29] | Hear me, Bynarr. | 听着,拜纳尔 | 
| [30:31] | Why do you defy your lord, Sokar? | 你为什么违抗你的主人索卡尔的命令? | 
| [30:42] | Bynarr is dead by my hand. | 拜纳尔死在我手上了 | 
| [30:45] | I am Apophis, and the denizens of Netu follow me. | 我是阿波菲斯 内图的居民都跟随我了 | 
| [30:50] | I will bring the full force of my weapons down upon you. | 我会带着我强大的武器将你一举击溃 | 
| [30:54] | You will die in burning hellfire. | 你会在熊熊地狱之火中死去 | 
| [31:00] | First you will hear me. | 你得先听我说 | 
| [31:14] | We must hold our position in the shadow of the moon so we are not detected. | 我们必须隐藏在卫星暗面 以便不被查觉 | 
| [31:19] | Before you fire upon us, know this: I have tortured the intruders. | 在你对我们开火前,你要知道: 我已经拷问过入侵者 | 
| [31:25] | Three from the Tauri and a Tok’ra. | 三个是从塔瑞来的,还有一个托克拉 | 
| [31:27] | I have learnt much, including the location of the Tok’ra resistance. | 我知道了很多情报 包括托克拉抵抗组织的位置 | 
| [31:38] | Bynarr was weak. | 拜纳尔太差劲了 | 
| [31:40] | He was incompetent. | 他无法胜任 | 
| [31:42] | A Goa’uld of your superior power deserves more. | 拥有您这样强大力量的勾阿呜应该 有更出色的手下 | 
| [31:47] | I wish to serve you. | 我希望能臣服于您 | 
| [31:49] | I offer this information I have gathered as proof. | 我提供我收集到的情报作为凭证 | 
| [31:53] | Grant me an audience and allow me to show my reverence to you… | 请允许我的觐见, 让我表达对您的尊敬之情 | 
| [31:57] | by bowing at your feet. | 我将在您的脚边叩拜 | 
| [32:01] | I will grant you this request. | 我会答应你的请求 | 
| [32:06] | I am for ever in your service. | 我将永远为您服务 | 
| [32:10] | Take him away. | 把他带走 | 
| [32:20] | Be quick! | 快! | 
| [32:40] | Sokar will die by my hand and I will command his domain. | 索卡尔会死在我手里 然后我会接管他的领土 | 
| [32:44] | Surely he will not let you enter his ship with weapons. | 他肯定不会让你带武器进入他的飞船 | 
| [32:50] | Do you think I am a fool? | 你以为我是傻子吗? | 
| [32:53] | I have been planning this since the moment I was sent here. | 自从我被带到这里 我就一直在计划这件事 | 
| [32:56] | I will convince Sokar to make me the new lord of Netu. | 我一定要让索卡尔立我为内图新的主人 | 
| [33:00] | He will come down off his throne to brand me with his seal, … | 他会从他的王座上下来 在我身上烙上他的图章 | 
| [33:04] | and when he gets close enough… | 当他靠的足够近的时候. | 
| [33:21] | On my command, replace this – here. | 听我的命令,在这里重置上这个 | 
| [33:54] | Someone has transported from Netu to Sokar’s vessel. | 有人从内图地表被传送到索卡尔的飞船 | 
| [34:01] | The weapon is ready for launch. Sokar’s ship is almost in position. | 武器准备发射 索卡尔的飞船马上到达预定位置了 | 
| [34:19] | Sokar’s ship’s in orbit. Apophis went up to meet him. | 索卡尔的飞船抵达轨道了 阿波菲斯去见他了 | 
| [34:22] | I managed to get this. | 我成功拿到这个了 | 
| [34:25] | Nice. | 太好了 | 
| [34:28] | – Can Sokar pick up the transmission? – The signal is coded. | – 索卡尔的飞船能截取信息吗? – 信号是加密的 | 
| [34:34] | – Teal’c, it’s Carter. Can you hear me? – Wait! | – 提亚克,是卡特,能听到吗? – 等等 | 
| [34:38] | – Major Carter, it is l. – Thank God. | – 卡特少校,是我 – 感谢上帝 | 
| [34:42] | Stop! | 停下来 | 
| [35:04] | – What the hell is that? – Sokar is attacking! | – 见鬼,怎么回事? – 索卡尔正在进攻 | 
| [35:18] | Teal’c, what’s going on? | 提亚克,怎么回事? | 
| [35:22] | You have 12 minutes until Netu is destroyed. | 在内图被摧毁前你们有12分钟时间 | 
| [35:25] | – What? Why? – I am here with the Tok’ra Aldwin. | – 什么?为什么? – 我和托克拉 艾尔德温在一起 | 
| [35:28] | He has launched a weapon into the moon, which will explode, … | 他已经发射一枚武器进入卫星地核 | 
| [35:32] | destroying Sokar’s ship, which is in its orbit. | 它将爆炸并摧毁轨道中的索卡尔飞船 | 
| [35:36] | The High Council must believe it is the only choice… | 托克拉最高委员会一定认为 这是唯一的选择 | 
| [35:39] | – or they would not sacrifice us this way. – We’re not dead yet. | – 否则他们不会让我们这样牺牲 – 我们还没死呢 | 
| [35:54] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [36:00] | Help me pack this. Fill in this vent. As many rocks as you can. | 帮我塞满它,放进排气孔 放尽可能多的石头 | 
| [36:04] | Wedge them in real tight. | 把它们塞紧紧的 | 
| [36:17] | My time of suffering has taught me the strength of your power, my lord. | 我受难的日子让我知道了你的强大力量, 我的主人 | 
| [36:21] | Tell me the information you extracted from the intruders. | 告诉我你从入侵者那里获得的情报 | 
| [36:25] | I beg you to grant me the privilege of ruling Netu. | 我请求你赐予我统治内图的权力 | 
| [36:30] | Bynarr was not worthy of such honour. | 拜纳尔不配拥有此荣誉 | 
| [36:32] | Tell me the location of the Tok’ra rebellion. | 告诉我托克拉抵抗组织的位置 | 
| [36:36] | That is only one of the many valuable things I have learnt. | 那只是我所知道的很有价值的情报之一 | 
| [36:51] | Why do you try my patience? | 为什么你要考验我的耐心? | 
| [36:56] | Tell me and I will grant you your wish… | 告诉我,我会答应你的愿望 | 
| [37:01] | and brand you Lord of the Underworld. | 让你做地下世界的统治者 | 
| [37:04] | The Tok’ra are based on the planet Entac. | 托克拉以安太克星球做为基地 | 
| [37:22] | – What is the meaning of this? – I recently conquered Entac. | – 这是什么意思? – 我最近征服了安太克 | 
| [37:27] | There are no Tok’ra there. | 那里没有托克拉 | 
| [37:32] | Kill him. | 杀了他 | 
| [37:38] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 | 
| [37:45] | We have less than nine minutes. | 我们还有不到九分钟 | 
| [37:47] | If we stay longer, we risk being caught in the explosion. | 如果我们再呆久一点 我们就有被炸到的危险 | 
| [37:51] | – I will take that risk. – Even if Martouf and your friends… | – 我要冒这个险 – 即使玛图夫和你的朋友们 | 
| [37:55] | make it to the transporter rings, … | 能及时到达内图的传送环 | 
| [37:57] | Sokar’s ship is in the path of the matter stream. | 索卡尔的飞船正位于物质流通道 | 
| [38:00] | There is no way we can intercept them. | 我们没有办法在中途截获他们 | 
| [38:05] | Teal’c, unhand me! Teal’c! | 提亚克,放开我,提亚克 | 
| [38:09] | Teal’c, this is suicide. | 提亚克,这是自杀 | 
| [38:15] | Teal’c! | 提亚克 | 
| [38:29] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [38:44] | Aaaarrghhhh! | 啊 | 
| [39:01] | We’re on our way! | 我们在路上了 | 
| [39:02] | Timing is critical, Daniel Jackson. Tell me precisely when you are ready. | 时间就要到了,丹尼尔杰克森 你们准备好后必须立即告诉我 | 
| [39:13] | Teal’c, listen carefully! | 提亚克,仔细听着 | 
| [39:15] | To intercept the matter stream, you must fly the cargo ship… | 为了截获物质流,你必须驾驶货运飞船 | 
| [39:19] | between Sokar’s ship and the planet. | 到达索卡尔的飞船和卫星之间 | 
| [39:21] | If you do not come to a complete stop, | 如果你不能完全截获 | 
| [39:23] | we could miss part of the matter stream. | 我们就会错过一部分物质流 | 
| [39:25] | Your friends would die. | 你的朋友们就会死 | 
| [39:27] | And that’s only if Sokar doesn’t blow us out of the sky. | 只能希望索卡尔不把我们在空中击碎 | 
| [39:36] | Get in position! | 进入预定位置 | 
| [39:40] | Almost there, Teal’c. | 差不多就在那,提亚克 | 
| [39:42] | Aaarrrghhh! | 啊 | 
| [39:46] | Forgive me! The hellfires of Netu are erupting, my lord. | 原谅我 内图的地狱之火正在喷发,我的主人 | 
| [39:50] | – What? – The moon’s core has become unstable. | – 什么? – 飞船传感器检测到卫星的核心变得不稳定 | 
| [39:53] | That is impossible. I control Netu! | 那不可能,我控制了内图! | 
| [39:57] | We must move the ship. | 我们必须转移飞船 | 
| [39:59] | Aarghh! | 啊 | 
| [40:32] | Marty? | 马蒂? | 
| [40:34] | Now! | 就是现在! | 
| [40:36] | We’re ready, Teal’c! | 我们准备好了,提亚克 | 
| [40:53] | They’re here! Go! Go! Go! | 他们在这儿了,快,快,快 | 
| [41:33] | We have escaped. | 我们已经逃出来了 | 
| [41:38] | Iced tea. | 冰茶 | 
| [41:40] | Air conditioning. | 空调 | 
| [41:44] | Water. | 水 | 
| [41:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:05] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 很抱歉我曾怀疑你 | 
| [42:07] | I am as surprised as you that we survived. | 我们活下来了,我和你一样惊喜 | 
| [42:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:19] | Do you have any leave coming up? | 你最近有休假吗? | 
| [42:22] | Yeah, a little. | 是的,有几天 | 
| [42:25] | I was thinking we could take a father-daughter vacation together. | 我正在想我们可以一起来个父女游 | 
| [42:29] | That’d be great, Dad. | 太棒了,爸爸 | 
| [42:31] | I hear Alaska’s cold this time of year. | 我听说每年这个时候阿拉斯加很冷 |