| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | Incoming traveller. | 有外来者. | 
| [00:25] | Ah, Jesus! | 噢, 天啊! | 
| [00:34] | Welcome back, SG-1. | 欢迎回来, SG-1. | 
| [00:36] | Thank you, sir. It’s good to be back. | 谢谢你,长官.回来的感觉真好. | 
| [00:38] | – You’re overdue. – Bit of a wild-goose chase, sir. | – 你们迟到了. – 这次是无功而返,长官. | 
| [00:41] | The remnants of a temple we discovered led me to believe we’d found Kheb. | 我们发现的寺庙残迹 使我们相信我们找到了凯卜. | 
| [00:47] | The planet Sha’re told me about. | 就是莎瑞告诉我的行星. | 
| [00:50] | However, there was no sign of Amaunet’s Harsesis child. | 然而, 没发现有关阿玛乃特的 哈塞西瑟斯幼子的任何迹象. | 
| [00:54] | Just rain. | 只是在一直下雨. | 
| [00:57] | Much rain. Wind, lightning, hail. | 倾盆大雨,狂风,闪电,冰雹. | 
| [01:00] | Did I mention the rain, sir? | 长官,我有提到下雨吗? | 
| [01:04] | Report to the infirmary. | 到医务室去报到. | 
| [01:06] | I think we’d all like to change first. I have mushrooms growing out of… | 我想我们应该先去换一下衣服. 我身上都要发霉了 | 
| [01:11] | Attention all levels. Stand by for contaminated materials transfer. | 各单位注意 发生污染物泄露事故. | 
| [01:16] | Infirmary. Yes, sir. | 医务室. 是,长官. | 
| [01:39] | – Infirmary? – What? | – 医务室? – 什么? | 
| [01:43] | I’m escorting you as a safety precaution. | 为安全起见,我来护送你们. | 
| [01:45] | There’s a big chemical spill on level 23. | 23层有大量的化学物质外溢. | 
| [01:48] | – What kind of chemical? – Tetrachloroethylene ruptured. | – 是哪种化学药品? – 四氯乙烯管道裂开了. | 
| [01:52] | – Ruptured? – The entire level’s been sealed off. | – 裂开? – 整个楼层已被封闭. | 
| [01:54] | Hazmat team’s cleaning it up now. | 防护小队正在清理中. | 
| [01:58] | – What? – There’s no danger, sir. | – 什么? – 没有危险,长官. | 
| [02:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. | 
| [02:08] | Loosen your belt, please, Colonel. | 上校,请松开你的腰带. | 
| [02:12] | How’s a needle in my butt gonna get water out of my ears? | 在我屁股上打一针怎么能把 耳朵里的水弄出来呢? | 
| [02:16] | It isn’t. Come on, sir. You know this is standard procedure. | 不能. 拜托,长官. 你知道这是标准程序. | 
| [02:20] | We should rethink this procedure. | 我们该重新考虑这个程序. | 
| [02:27] | So, Daniel, in our galactic meanderings, … | 丹尼尔, 在我们的银河系之旅中 | 
| [02:31] | if we happen to stumble across this Narcissus child… | 如果我们刚好偶然发现了那个Narcissus孩子 | 
| [02:34] | – Harsesis. – We’re still talking about a baby, right? | – 是哈塞西瑟斯. – 你是在谈论那个孩子,对吧? | 
| [02:37] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? | 
| [02:40] | Attention. Contaminated material transfer in progress. | 注意. 污染物泄露事故正在处理中 | 
| [02:43] | Please remain at yourpost until notified. | 请停留在目前位置直至通知. | 
| [02:51] | Listen, really jam it in this time, OK? | 听, 这次的麻烦真的大了, 对吧? | 
| [03:00] | If Sha’re’s child is born with all of the knowledge of the Goa’uld, … | 如果莎瑞的孩子生来 就具备勾阿呜的一切知识的话 | 
| [03:04] | it should be able to communicate at a much younger age, right? | 他应该在很小的年纪就具有交流的能力 对吗? | 
| [03:08] | Colonel? | 上校? | 
| [03:10] | – Daniel? – Just relax. | – 丹尼尔? – 放松点. | 
| [03:21] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧. | 
| [04:33] | Stargate.SG1-s03e14.Foothold | |
| [04:59] | It has something to do with the alien symbiote. | 必须得处理他体内的外星共生体. | 
| [05:03] | It took an extremely large dose just to sedate him in the first place. | 一开始为了让他躺倒 就耗费了超大剂量药物 | 
| [05:06] | What is the problem with the human? | 那个人类有什么问题? | 
| [05:08] | Her body chemistry has been altered. | 她体内的化学物质已经被改变了. | 
| [05:10] | It is related to her prior infestation | 这和先前她被这个 | 
| [05:12] | by the dominant parasitical species here. | 银河系 的优势物种寄生有关 | 
| [05:15] | – Is there a way to compensate? – I have not found it yet. | – 有办法校正吗? – 暂时还没有办法. | 
| [05:19] | Place them in a holding cell. | 把他们安置在已占领单元. | 
| [05:21] | Once the invasion is complete, study them further. | 等入侵行动结束后, 你可以进一步研究他们. | 
| [05:24] | Only then will we know if this is a viable new home world. Come with me. | 只有到那时我们才能了解这是否是 一个合适的新家. 跟我来. | 
| [05:31] | Take that one first. | 先带那个走. | 
| [05:40] | Attention all levels. Contaminated material transfer in progress. | 各单位注意. 污染物泄露事故正在处理中. | 
| [05:44] | Remain at yourpost until notified. | 请停留在目前位置直至通知. | 
| [05:46] | Contaminated material transfer in progress. | 污染物泄露事故正在处理中. | 
| [05:56] | – 23? – No, this one’s going to 16. | – 23层? – 不, 这次去16层. | 
| [07:53] | Teal’c. | 提亚克. | 
| [07:55] | Major Carter, there is little time. | 卡特少校, 时间很紧迫. | 
| [08:00] | Are you capable of standing? | 你还能站起来吗? | 
| [08:06] | Oh. I feel sick. | 噢,我感觉不舒服. | 
| [08:09] | You are suffering from the effects of a sedative. | 这是镇静剂的效果. | 
| [08:11] | What? What’s going on? | 什么? 发生了什么? | 
| [08:17] | – What the hell happened to them? – They are not who they appear to be. | – 他们到底怎么了? – 他们并非表面上的那个人. | 
| [08:24] | There’s been an alien incursion within the SGC. | 星门指挥部被一种异形入侵了 | 
| [08:27] | A what? | 一种什么? | 
| [08:28] | Dr Fraiser and General Hammond spoke of a procedure… | 在医务室里我发现弗雷泽医生和 哈蒙德将军在谈论某种 | 
| [08:32] | which had failed to work upon both of us. They spoke of invasion. | 对我们俩无效的程序. 他们谈到了入侵. | 
| [08:37] | Wha… ? How does that add up to aliens? | 什么? 这和外星异形又有什么关系? | 
| [08:40] | I saw two of them in their natural form. Truly, they are alien. | 我看到其中两个还是原生形态. 真的, 他们是异形. | 
| [08:47] | What about the Colonel and Daniel? We have to know what’s happened to them. | 那么上校和丹尼尔呢? 我们必须知道他们发生了什么事. | 
| [08:56] | Come in. | 请进. | 
| [08:58] | – It’s locked. – It’s not locked. | – 门锁住了. – 门没锁啊. | 
| [09:13] | – What about this chemical spill? – I believe it to be a subterfuge. | – 化学物质泄露是怎么回事? – 我认为这只是个借口. | 
| [09:19] | Not one camera’s operating on level 23. | 23层没有任何摄象机能工作. | 
| [09:21] | – Incoming traveller. – Try punching up the gate room. | – 有外来者. – 试试看星门房间. | 
| [09:29] | There. | 这边. | 
| [09:48] | The O’Neill and Daniel Jackson we know | 我们熟悉的欧尼尔上校 和 丹尼尔杰克森 | 
| [09:51] | would not welcome aliens so blithely. | 不会这么愉快的欢迎异形的. | 
| [09:53] | Imposters? | 被假冒了? | 
| [09:58] | How do we know we’re the only ones not replaced? | 怎么能确定只有我们才没被假冒? | 
| [10:01] | There’s no way of knowing, but if Hammond has been compromised… | 没有办法确定, 但如果哈蒙德将军出了问题 | 
| [10:05] | Then we can’t trust anyone in the mountain. | 那我们就不能相信这山上的任何人. | 
| [10:21] | Alert General Hammond. | 去报告哈蒙德将军. | 
| [10:32] | The base was designed to keep people out, not in. | 这个基地是设计成难出易进的 | 
| [10:35] | – If we can make it to the south gate… | 如果我们能到达南方的大门 | 
| [10:40] | – Our escape has been detected. – We won’t make it out this way now. | – 他们发现我们逃跑了. – 好了,这下没法就这么出去了. | 
| [10:44] | I will purchase time for you to depart this mountain. | 是啊,我来为你逃离这座山争取时间. | 
| [10:46] | Keep ’em busy as long as you can. I’ll come back. | 尽可能扰乱他们更多时间. 我会回来找你的. | 
| [10:49] | Of that I’m certain. | 我确信这点. | 
| [12:43] | Airport shuttles are located in the blue zone, | 机场往返班车位于蓝色区域, | 
| [12:46] | hotel shuttles in the green zone. | 酒店往返班车位于绿色区域. | 
| [12:56] | Maybourne. | 梅伯恩. | 
| [12:58] | This is Major Samantha Carter. | 我是萨曼莎 卡特少校. | 
| [13:00] | We have a foothold situation. | 我们的基地出大问题了. | 
| [13:01] | Major Carter? Where are you? | 卡特少校? 你在哪儿? | 
| [13:05] | I can’t tell you that, sir. | 我不能告诉你,长官. | 
| [13:08] | There’s an outdoor cafe outside NID headquarters. | 我没记错的话,NID指挥部的外面 有个户外咖啡吧 | 
| [13:12] | – In DC? – Four o’clock. | – 在华盛顿特区? – 4点. | 
| [13:15] | Uh… | 呃 | 
| [13:16] | I’m gonna need a little more than that. | 我想我得知道更多情况. | 
| [13:18] | I repeat, we have a foothold situation. | 我再说一遍, 我们的基地出大麻烦了. | 
| [13:21] | You’re outside your appropriate chain of command. | 少校,你已经超出了你的职权范围. | 
| [13:24] | I have reason to believe that may be compromised, sir. | 长官,我这是不得以而为之. | 
| [13:27] | Understood. | 明白了. | 
| [14:05] | Hey, Teal’c, how are you feeling? | 嘿, 提亚克, 感觉如何? | 
| [14:12] | You, uh… went a little crazy on us, | 你刚才有些危及我们的举止, | 
| [14:14] | so we had to sedate you. | 所以我们只有给你服用镇静剂. | 
| [14:17] | – You remember what happened? – I do not. | – 你还记得发生了什么事吗? – 不记得了. | 
| [14:21] | SG-1 was exposed to chemical fumes from the spill. | 星门指挥部发生了化学药品溢出事故. | 
| [14:25] | You became delusional and attacked several people trying to escape. | 你产生了错觉并攻击了许多人 来试图逃走. | 
| [14:29] | Teal’c… glad you’re awake. | 提亚克 很高兴你醒了. | 
| [14:32] | Has Dr Fraiser explained the situation? | 弗雷泽医生已经向你解释了现在的情况吧? | 
| [14:36] | She has. | 是的. | 
| [14:38] | Good. We’re hoping you can tell us where Major Carter is. | 那好,我们希望你告诉我们 卡特少校现在在哪儿. | 
| [14:43] | She also had an adverse reaction to the chemical. | 她对化学物质也产生了不利反应. | 
| [14:46] | One of the side effects is hallucinations, paranoia. | 其副作用之一就是产生幻觉,妄想症. | 
| [14:50] | Your symbiote protects you from a lot, | 你的共生体保护你免于很多伤害, 提亚克, | 
| [14:52] | but apparently not tetrachloroethylene. | 但显然对四氯乙烯无效. | 
| [14:57] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? | 
| [14:59] | I do not know. | 我不知道. | 
| [15:02] | Teal’c, if she doesn’t receive medical attention soon, | 提亚克, 如果她不尽快接受治疗, | 
| [15:05] | she’s going to get worse. | 情况会更糟. | 
| [15:07] | I won’t lie to you – she could die. | 我不是在骗你 – 她可能会死. | 
| [15:39] | – Hi. Can I get you some coffee? – Please. | – 嗨. 要来点咖啡吗? – 行. | 
| [15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. | 
| [15:51] | So, you came to the one person you don’t trust. | 因此, 你来找一个你不信任的人. | 
| [15:54] | I don’t know how far up the infiltration goes. | 我不知道指挥系统被渗透到了什么程度. | 
| [15:57] | It may be contained within the SGC, | 可能已经渗透了星门指挥部, | 
| [15:59] | but if General Hammond was compromised… | 但如果哈蒙德将军也出了问题 | 
| [16:01] | He sounded fine to me on the phone. | 从电话里听上去他很好. | 
| [16:04] | – What? – He called me, Major. | – 什么? – 他打了电话给我, 少校. | 
| [16:07] | Calm down. He’s concerned for you. | 镇静点. 他只是关心你. | 
| [16:09] | I told you we had a foothold situation. | 我告诉过你我们的基地出了大问题. | 
| [16:12] | Major, a chemical spill causing paranoid delusion | 少校, 在我看来 由于化学药品泄露 | 
| [16:15] | is more plausible to me… | 而造成妄想症, | 
| [16:16] | – than aliens taking over the SGC. – My God. | – 要比星门指挥部被异形占领合理一些. – 老天. | 
| [16:20] | You don’t think I can tell the difference between the two? | 你认为我无法分辨这两者的不同? | 
| [16:24] | – What was I thinking? – Oh, hi, Carter. | – 我在想什么呀? – 噢, 嗨, 卡特. | 
| [16:32] | Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week! | 梅伯恩, 你每天都像个傻瓜! | 
| [16:35] | Why couldn’t you have just taken one day off?! | 你就不能有一天改变一下?! | 
| [16:38] | That’s insubordination, Major. | 那是违反命令, 少校. | 
| [16:43] | For crying out loud, Maybourne, cut her some slack. | 天啊, 梅伯恩, 放她一马吧. | 
| [16:48] | – She’s not exactly herself. – And neither were we. | – 她已经不是她自己了. – 我们也一样. | 
| [16:56] | Sam, believe me, I know what you’re feeling. It’s the chemical. | 山姆, 相信我,我知道你的感觉. 是化学药品的原因. | 
| [16:59] | I don’t believe it. | 我不这么认为. | 
| [17:03] | All right. Exactly what are the side effects of this tetrachloro… | 好吧. 这个四氯 | 
| [17:08] | ethyl mermaline stuff? | 乙什么的毒副作用到底是什么? | 
| [17:19] | Hallucination, delusion. | 幻觉, 错觉. | 
| [17:20] | Paranoid delusion, I think, but go on. | 我想是类似妄想症的错觉, 还在持续. | 
| [17:23] | Look, I know what I saw. | 听着, 我知道我看到什么了. | 
| [17:25] | We were affected by the fumes the moment we got in the elevator. | 当我们进入电梯的时候我们被毒气影响了. | 
| [17:30] | Didn’t even realise it was happening. | 甚至还没意识到就发生了 | 
| [17:33] | I vaguely remember having some water in my ear, that’s it. | 我隐约记得耳朵里好象进了点水,没错. | 
| [17:37] | Dr Fraiser injected me with something. | 弗雷泽医生给我注射了点什么. | 
| [17:40] | She was trying to sedate you. | 她试着对你使用镇静剂. | 
| [17:41] | She didn’t give enough to Teal’c. | 她没有给提亚克注射足够的剂量. | 
| [17:43] | He sprung you and off you went. | 他带走了你并让你离开了. | 
| [17:45] | He’s fine, by the way. | 顺便说一下,他没事. | 
| [17:47] | Beat the crap out of a couple of SFs, but he’s fine. | 他打倒了好几个基地人员, 不过他没事. | 
| [17:52] | We’re telling you the truth, Sam. | 我们告诉你的是事实, 山姆. | 
| [18:02] | You should have followed procedure. | 你已经按章办事了. | 
| [18:05] | I fully intend to return with you just to make sure everything’s all right. | 我打算陪你回去确定一切都正常. | 
| [18:09] | And you agreed to that? Shouldn’t that tell you something? | 你就同意了? 你不觉得不对劲吗? | 
| [18:13] | I wouldn’t tell them where we were until they agreed to my inspection. | 直到他们同意我去检查前 我并没告诉他们我们在哪儿 | 
| [18:17] | You have no idea what you’re going into. | 你不明白你要去什么地方. | 
| [18:19] | I can take care of myself, Major. | 我能照顾好自己, 少校. | 
| [18:21] | If I don’t report back in a few hours, | 如果几小时内没得到我的报告, | 
| [18:23] | you can rest assured that action will be taken. | 就会采取行动,你可以放心. | 
| [18:28] | We just want you to come back so Fraiser can check you out. | 我们只是希望你回去, 让弗雷泽医生可以对你检查. | 
| [18:32] | – You’re asking? – We’re asking. | – 你们是在请求吗? – 我们是在请求. | 
| [18:40] | So, I have a choice. I can walk away now? | 那么, 我还可以选择了. 我现在可以离开了? | 
| [18:43] | – Yes. – No! | – 是的. – 不! | 
| [18:44] | – Maybourne. – You will accompany us back to the base. | – 梅伯恩. – 你要陪我们回到基地去. | 
| [18:47] | – If you resist, you will be handcuffed. – No, she won’t. | – 如果你拒绝, 我们不得不拷上你. – 不, 她不会被拷. | 
| [18:51] | This is very touching, but this conversation in this public place… | 这确实很感人, 但在这个公众场所的谈话 | 
| [18:55] | is evidence that Major Carter is something of a security risk. | 表明卡特少校在目前的状态下 是个危险人物. | 
| [18:59] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? | 
| [19:05] | It’s starting to wear off, isn’t it? | 副作用开始减弱了, 不是吗? | 
| [19:07] | You’re starting to think straight. That’s exactly what happened to me. | 你开始头脑清醒地思考了. 我也是. | 
| [19:12] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了. | 
| [19:18] | We’re gonna go now. | 我们现在要走了. | 
| [19:20] | I’d like you to come with… but it’s up to you. | 我希望你可以一起走 不过这取决于你. | 
| [19:33] | All right. | 好吧. | 
| [19:36] | Sure? | 你确信? | 
| [19:39] | Good. Plane’s waiting. | 好. 飞机还在等着. | 
| [19:52] | After you, Major. | 你先请, 少校. | 
| [20:02] | Maybe you’ll remember something later, son. | 也许你稍后能想起些什么, 孩子. | 
| [20:06] | Please release me from these restraints. | 请解除这些对我的限制. | 
| [20:09] | I’m sorry, Teal’c. There’s still a chance you could relapse. | 对不起, 提亚克. 你还可能复发. | 
| [20:13] | Three of the men you attacked have concussions. | 3个被你袭击的人都得了脑震荡. | 
| [20:21] | Yes? | 是? | 
| [20:24] | You’re certain she’s been located? | 你确定已经找到她了? | 
| [20:27] | Very well. | 非常好. | 
| [20:31] | Then we may begin experimenting immediately. | 那么我们可以立刻开始实验. | 
| [20:46] | Your tax dollars at work. | 你们的税款派上用场了. | 
| [20:47] | Cosy jet you got here, Maybourne. | 你现在坐上舒适的小飞机了, 梅伯恩. | 
| [20:50] | You’ve alerted General Hammond to expect me? | 你提醒哈蒙德将军等我去吗? | 
| [20:53] | Oh, yes. He’s awaiting your thoughts. | 噢, 是的. 他正在恭候大驾. | 
| [20:59] | So how exactly is Teal’c? | 提亚克到底怎么样了? | 
| [21:01] | Oh, well, you know Teal’c. | 喔, 很好, 你了解提亚克. | 
| [21:03] | Is the chemical spill completely cleaned up? | 化学物泄漏已经被完全清理啦? | 
| [21:06] | As of this morning the Hazmat team had gotten the last of it. | 今天早晨, 防护小队已经清理最后一部分了. | 
| [21:11] | But they’re gonna keep level 23 sealed off | 但他们还在封锁23层 | 
| [21:14] | until they can figure out what happened. | 直到查出现场发生了什么事为止. | 
| [21:19] | Carter? What are you doing? | 卡特? 你在做什么? | 
| [21:23] | Don’t move. | 别动. | 
| [21:27] | – Put the gun down. – She’s hallucinating again. | – 把枪放下. – 她又产生幻觉了. | 
| [21:47] | What the hell is that? | 见鬼,那家伙是什么? | 
| [22:06] | Sit down. | 坐下. | 
| [22:13] | Look out! | 小心! | 
| [22:28] | – Go check the pilot. He’s one of mine. – You first. | – 去看看飞行员. 他是我的人. – 你先去. | 
| [22:47] | Good enough? I’ll keep an eye on him. Go! | 可以了吧? 我会盯着他,快去! | 
| [23:19] | General? | 将军? | 
| [23:47] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | – 那是什么? – 我不知道. | 
| [23:54] | What is that damn thing? | 那该死的东西是什么? | 
| [23:56] | I told you I didn’t know that Jack was… | 我告诉过你我不知道杰克是 | 
| [23:59] | Tell us how that thing works. | 告诉我们那东西是如何工作的. | 
| [24:18] | Sam. | 山姆. | 
| [24:23] | Hold on a second. | 等一下. | 
| [24:44] | So, this is how they look like us. | 这就是他们看起来象我们的原因. | 
| [24:47] | Where’s the real Daniel? ls he still alive? | 真的丹尼尔在哪儿? 他还活着吗? | 
| [24:50] | You can talk to us now, or to my colleagues later. | 你要么现在告诉我们, 要么一会儿告诉我的同事. | 
| [24:53] | Either way, we’ll find out the information we need. | 随便怎样, 我们都会得到我们需要的信息. | 
| [25:11] | Sit down! | 坐下! | 
| [25:24] | It works. | (丹尼尔的声音) 它起作用了. | 
| [25:43] | It only creates an image. | 它只是冒充了外表. | 
| [25:44] | I couldn’t hear Daniel’s thoughts or anything. | 我没感觉到 丹尼尔的思想或其他任何东西. | 
| [25:47] | – That must be what this one does. – Put that thing down, Major. | – 它的作用一定就是如此. – 放下那个东西,少校. | 
| [25:52] | What caused their images to blink out? | 可是他们的影象为什么会闪烁呢? | 
| [25:54] | They were just sitting there. | 他们只是坐在那儿,放下它 | 
| [25:56] | Something interrupted both signals at the same time. | 有东西同时干扰了双方的信号. | 
| [25:59] | We should figure out what. | 上校,我们一定要查出是什么. | 
| [26:01] | We were levelling off. Uh, cabin pressure. | 我们正在平稳飞行啊. 啊, 是舱压. | 
| [26:03] | This is electronic. It was more like interference. | 这是电子设备. 更像是被干扰了. | 
| [26:09] | Noise from the engines, maybe. | 也许是发动机的噪声. | 
| [26:11] | If we can replicate the conditions, we can find it. | 如果我们模拟出刚才的环境,我们就能找出原因. | 
| [26:15] | All right. | 好吧. | 
| [26:40] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起,长官. | 
| [26:46] | What the… ? | 这是? | 
| [26:48] | Who’s that? | 是谁? | 
| [26:51] | Major Davis. | 戴维斯少校. | 
| [26:54] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔上校. | 
| [26:59] | What’s going on? How did we get like this? | 发生了什么事? 我们怎么搞成这样? | 
| [27:04] | You’re asking me? | 你在问我? | 
| [28:06] | Hook him up. | 把他吊起来. | 
| [28:49] | Report. | 情况如何 | 
| [28:51] | I thought the sedative might be interfering. | 我想是镇静剂的作用被削弱了. | 
| [28:55] | The symbiote is quite resilient. | 共生体非常顽强. | 
| [28:58] | – So is he. – Put him back in the holding cell. | – 他也是. – 把他关回去. | 
| [29:02] | Major Carter’s on her way back. She may be less resistant. | 卡特少校正在回来路上. 她的抵抗力可能弱些. | 
| [29:38] | Davis… | 戴维斯 | 
| [29:41] | The latch for that thing is… | 那东西的锁在 | 
| [29:46] | – You found it. – Yes, sir. | – 你找到了. – 是的,长官. | 
| [29:50] | If there’s another Fraiser, | 如果这儿有另一个弗雷泽, | 
| [29:53] | my guess is there’s another you and me too. | 我想一定也有另一个你和我. | 
| [29:55] | Why are we the only ones awake? | 为什么只有我们醒了? | 
| [29:58] | Maybe, uh, maybe a malfunction. | 也许, 啊, 也许是个故障. | 
| [30:05] | – Colonel, what are you doing? – I’m gonna wake her up. | – 上校, 你在做什么? – 我想把她弄醒. | 
| [30:13] | – Do you think that’s such a good idea? – Well, it’s an idea. | – 你认为这是个好办法? – 呃, 这是个办法. | 
| [30:34] | Maybe they didn’t hear that. | 也许他们没听到 | 
| [30:47] | Excuse me. | 对不起. | 
| [30:55] | That was weird. | 真不可思议. | 
| [31:43] | A nice alien like you’s gotta carry a… | 象你这么个漂亮的异形一定带着个 | 
| [31:51] | – Hello. – What about the other thing? | – 嘿. – 剩余部分呢? | 
| [31:56] | The other thing. | 剩余部分 | 
| [32:01] | OK… | 好吧 | 
| [32:04] | She’s just an alien. | 她只是个异形. | 
| [32:07] | Just an alien. | 只是个异形. | 
| [32:27] | Whoa, whoa. | 噢, 噢. | 
| [32:32] | Yeah, that’s an alien all right. | 是的, 那就是个异形. | 
| [32:36] | Why don’t you find something to tie it up? | 你为什么不去找些东西把它捆起来? | 
| [32:48] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [32:50] | Colonel? | 上校? | 
| [32:54] | Yes? | 是的? | 
| [32:57] | It’s you? | 是你? | 
| [33:00] | Yes. | 是的. | 
| [33:05] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你. | 
| [33:07] | Oh, my God. I figured they were keeping you alive | 噢, 天哪. 我猜他们让你们活着 | 
| [33:10] | in order to access your mind. | 是为了获得你们的思想. | 
| [33:11] | Whoa! Hey. | 噢! 嘿. | 
| [33:14] | – Who are you? – Sir? | – 你是谁? – 长官? | 
| [33:19] | Oh, sorry. | 噢, 对不起. | 
| [33:24] | Major Carter. | 卡特少校. | 
| [33:26] | Oh. | 噢. | 
| [33:28] | Well, in that case, it’s good to see you, too. | 好吧, 如果是这样的话, 我也很高兴见到你. | 
| [33:31] | Every one of the people in this room | 长官,这房间里的每个人 | 
| [33:33] | has been duplicated by the aliens, sir. | 都被异形复制了. | 
| [33:35] | Uh, noticed that. | 哦,注意到了. | 
| [33:38] | The procedure didn’t work on me or Teal’c. | 但这个程序没在我和提亚克身上起作用. | 
| [33:41] | We escaped, but Teal’c’s been captured. | 我们逃了出来, 但提亚克被抓住了 | 
| [33:44] | – Where’s he? – I haven’t had time to find him, sir. | – 他在哪儿? – 长官,我还没有时间去找他. | 
| [33:47] | Maybourne’s forces are moving in soon. | 梅伯恩的部队就快来了. | 
| [33:48] | Maybourne? How’d he get… ? | 梅伯恩? 他怎么知道? | 
| [33:51] | – I called him. – Willingly? | – 我找了他. – 自愿地? | 
| [33:53] | In 29 minutes those forces are gonna break down the front door… | 29分钟内那些军队就会从前面破门而入 | 
| [33:58] | and shoot anything that resists. We need to get our people. | 并射杀所有抵抗的东西. 我们必须把自己人分开. | 
| [34:01] | Yeah. I pulled that headband thing off of Fraiser. | 是啊.我取下了模仿弗雷泽的那个饰物. | 
| [34:04] | Her evil twin came running. | 她的邪恶替身自动送上门来. | 
| [34:07] | – Well, how did you two get free? – We just woke up. | – 好吧, 你们俩是如何脱身的? – 我们就那么醒了过来. | 
| [34:12] | That must have happened when I killed you. | 那一定是在我杀死你们的时候. | 
| [34:15] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? | 
| [34:17] | I killed the aliens impersonating both of you. | 我在飞机上杀死了假冒你们的异形. | 
| [34:20] | – And they don’t know you did this? – I don’t know, sir. | – 他们还不知道你杀了他俩? – 我不清楚,长官. | 
| [34:24] | There’s a specific tone that will disrupt these devices. | 有种特殊的声调,如果持续不断的话 可以干扰这些装置. | 
| [34:27] | – The machine’s in my lab. – Go. | – 机器在我实验室里. – 去吧. | 
| [34:37] | – Sir, we’re gonna need more weapons. – Armoury. | – 长官, 我们需要些武器. – 武器库. | 
| [35:19] | Head on back to 23. Keep an eye on our people. | 回到23层去. 留意自己人. | 
| [35:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 | 
| [35:31] | I’ve come for the bald prisoner. | 我为这个光头囚犯而来. | 
| [35:42] | You will come with me. | 跟我走. | 
| [35:45] | I will submit to no further experiments. | 我不会再去做任何实验. | 
| [35:48] | Oh, but you will. | 噢, 但你会的. | 
| [35:58] | – I’ll take it from here. – I can’t allow that, sir. | – 我要带他走. – 长官,我不能让你这么做. | 
| [36:02] | Oh, but you can. | 噢, 你能. | 
| [36:10] | Colonel O’Neill, I presume. | 欧尼尔上校, 我想是你. | 
| [36:13] | What gave it away? | 露馅了? | 
| [36:28] | That’s it. | 就是它. | 
| [36:52] | General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军. | 
| [37:03] | General Hammond to the control room. | 哈蒙德将军到控制室来. | 
| [37:26] | – Sure you’re up to this? – As always. | – 你确信能应付? – 一如既往. | 
| [37:28] | You’re an animal. | 你真牛. | 
| [38:24] | – What the hell was that? – Colonel! On your six. | – 该死的那是什么? – 上校!在你的六点方向. | 
| [38:30] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. They just ran. | – 发生了什么事? – 我也不知道. 他们跑了. | 
| [38:35] | – Perhaps there’s an evacuation. – We can’t let that happen, sir. | – 也许是撤退了. – 我们不能他们跑,长官. | 
| [38:38] | – Why not? – They’ve accessed our minds. | – 为什么不? – 他们已经获得了我们的思想. | 
| [38:40] | They know everything about us. | 他们知道我们的任何事. | 
| [38:43] | – Everything? – Everything. | – 任何事? – 任何事. | 
| [39:32] | Close that iris. | 关上虹膜. | 
| [39:34] | I can’t, sir. It’s overridden. I’m shutting down the gate. | 没办法了,长官. 无法控制它. 我正在关闭星门. | 
| [39:49] | Everyone, freeze! | 所有人都别动! | 
| [40:52] | – What happened? They self – destructed. | – 怎么回事? – 他们自毁了. | 
| [40:56] | Their destruction appears to be complete. | 他们看来是完全自毁了. | 
| [40:59] | That’s a lot of damage. | 损失很大啊 | 
| [41:02] | Coat of paint… little touch-up… | 染了层涂料 稍微润色一下 | 
| [41:08] | It’ll be fine. | 就会好的. | 
| [41:12] | I’ve ordered P3X-118 locked out of our dialling program. | 我已经命令将P3X-118锁死在拨号系统之外 . | 
| [41:16] | The human counterparts of those aliens woke up spontaneously. | 那些异形的人类副本已经自然醒来. | 
| [41:20] | We’re assuming the signal stopped when they left. | 我们猜想当他们穿越星门的时候 那信号制止了他们. | 
| [41:23] | Those who escaped still have knowledge obtained | 逃掉的那些还是拥有了所有 | 
| [41:26] | from being linked to your minds. | 从你们思想里得到的知识. | 
| [41:28] | That’s creepy. | 真令人毛骨悚然. | 
| [41:30] | We’ve changed all our codes. That’s all we can do. | 我们已经变更了所有密码. 我们也只能做这么多了. | 
| [41:33] | How did this happen? The aliens came through the gate impersonating SG-6? | 这究竟是怎么发生的? 那些异形进来时已经冒充了SG-6? | 
| [41:39] | We rushed them to the infirmary. We don’t remember anything after that. | 我们让他们快去医务室. 剩下的事就不记得了. | 
| [41:42] | Hammond asked me to come, but wouldn’t say why. | 哈蒙德将军叫我过来, 但没说为什么. | 
| [41:45] | Presumably their next step after the SGC was the Pentagon. | 他们占领星门指挥部后的下一步大概就是五角大楼了. | 
| [41:49] | A high-frequency blast every time a team returns… | 以后每当有小队返回, 我们应当用高频音波 | 
| [41:53] | should prevent it from ever happening again. | 来防止这类事件再发生. | 
| [42:00] | Colonel Maybourne. | 梅伯恩上校. | 
| [42:06] | Good save. | 干得漂亮. | 
| [42:09] | I thought you’d like to know the alien posing as Dr Jackson expired. | 我想你们会很高兴听到 假冒杰克森博士的异形已经死了 | 
| [42:14] | What of the aliens not caught in the explosion? | 那些在爆炸中没被抓住的异形呢? | 
| [42:17] | We’re guessing they were linked to their leader when he self-destructed. | 我们猜测当他们的首领自爆时, 他们发生了连锁反应 | 
| [42:22] | What about the aliens that escaped? | 那么逃走的那些异形呢? | 
| [42:25] | We’ll never know. We’ll have to hope the same thing happened to them. | 无从知晓. 我们只能希望他们发生相同的事. | 
| [42:30] | We appreciate your help on this matter, Colonel Maybourne. | 谢谢你的此次援助 梅伯恩上校. | 
| [42:33] | Credit Major Carter. I do. | 我只是信任卡特少校. | 
| [42:39] | Well, I’m, uh… sure we’ll see each other again. | 好吧, 我, 呃 我们会再见的. | 
| [42:43] | That’d be nice, Harry. | 会很愉快的, 哈瑞. |