时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | So, Laira, when’s the big show start? | 嗨, 拉莱拉 大场面什么时候开始呀? |
[00:16] | Soon. Be patient. | 很快,有点耐心 |
[00:18] | Oh, I’m patient… I’m nothing if not patient. | 噢,耐心我非常有耐心 |
[00:22] | – When’s it start? – Is he always like this? | – 什么时候开始? – 他总是这样吗? |
[00:24] | – Quite frequently. – Thank you, Teal’c. | – 总是 – 谢谢,提亚克 |
[00:29] | Laira, we haven’t seen any fire rain these past few nights. | 拉莱拉, 这几天夜里我们一直没见到 你所说的火雨 |
[00:32] | – How come it’s gonna fall tonight? – It begins this night each year. | – 你为什么肯定今天夜里会有呢? – 每年都是从今天夜里开始 |
[00:36] | Whoa… The same night every year? That doesn’t make sense. | 喔,每年都是同一个夜里? 那就没什么特别的了 |
[00:40] | Unless the planet’s orbit travels through an asteroid belt, | 我是说,除非行星轨道穿过一个碎片区域 就像一个小行星带, |
[00:44] | in which case… | 那样的话 |
[00:45] | Please! Don’t suck the fun out of this. | 拜托,别扫了大家的兴致 |
[00:49] | – Sorry, sir. – When I was a child, … | – 对不起,长官 – 当我还是个小孩子的时候 |
[00:52] | my father told me that | 我爸爸告诉我说 |
[00:53] | the fire rain was the tears of our ancestors,longing to be reunited. | 火雨是我们祖先期待重逢的眼泪 |
[01:02] | A falling star. That’s, uh… | 在我们来的地方, |
[01:04] | that’s what we call fire rain where we come from. | 我们管这叫做流星. |
[01:08] | In our culture, you’re supposed to make a wish. | 在我们的文化里 你应该许一个愿 |
[01:12] | On Chulak we call it “tal pak ryd”. | 在恰拉可,我们叫它”塔 帕克 瑞艾”. |
[01:16] | Which means, uh… | 意思就是 |
[01:17] | falling star. | 流星 |
[01:20] | What do you think, Jack? Was it worth the effort? | 你怎么想?杰克 为此等候值得吗? |
[01:23] | Oh, yeah… Yeah, I’m a huge fan of fireworks. | 噢,当然 我可是烟火的超级粉丝. |
[01:36] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[01:43] | Carter… How close was that? | 卡特,那有多近? |
[01:48] | – Close, sir. – How big? | – 很近,长官 – 多大? |
[01:50] | – Big. – Thought so. | – 很大 – 我想也是 |
[01:53] | I was… rather concerned for a minute there, sir. | 我非常关注那一瞬间,长官 |
[01:58] | – I don’t understand. – Laira, that’s what we call a near miss. | – 我不明白 – 拉莱拉, 我们管那叫做”擦边球” |
[02:02] | If that had struck instead of bouncing off of the atmosphere… | 如果那个流星撞击到地面上 而不是掠过大气层的话 |
[02:05] | – This is an annual event? – Yes. | – 这是每年都有的现象吗? – 是的 |
[02:09] | Though it grows more spectacular every year. | 不过每年都越来越壮观 |
[02:12] | By tomorrow evening the entire sky w… | 到明天晚上,整个天空将 |
[02:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[02:22] | I’ll make some more observations tonight, sir. | 今晚我要再观察一下,长官 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna check the, uh… geological record in the morning. | 早上我得去查一下地质资料 |
[02:29] | I’ll… make a wish. | 我要许个愿 |
[03:40] | Stargate.SG1-s03e17.A.Hundred.Days | |
[04:09] | See this bright dot? It represents your world, Edora. | 看见这个亮点了吗? 它代表你的世界, 艾朵拉 |
[04:12] | It orbits your sun in a big circle like this… | 现在,它在一个很大的轨道上 围绕着你们的太阳旋转,就像这样 |
[04:15] | and crosses through an asteroid belt up here at its widest point. | 它会穿过一个小行星带的最宽处 |
[04:19] | As you pass through the particles, | 当你们经过数百万的微小陨石和碎块时 |
[04:21] | some of them burn up in Edora’s atmosphere. | 其中一些会在艾朵拉的大气中燃烧 |
[04:23] | – As fire rain. – Exactly. | – 成为火雨 – 正是 |
[04:25] | The problem is, the asteroid belt isn’t uniform. | 问题在于这个小行星带是不规则的 |
[04:28] | So certain orbits in certain years | 所以在特定年份围绕特定轨道运行 |
[04:30] | must pass through a denser debris field. | 你们一定会经过一个碎片密集的区域 |
[04:33] | Ever remember fire rain striking the ground? | 你记得曾有火雨撞击地面吗? |
[04:36] | Not in my lifetime. Nor in my father’s. | 我这辈子没有,我爸爸也没有 |
[04:38] | But there is a tale of the ancestors. | 可是有一个祖先的传说 |
[04:41] | That on the second day of the fire rain there was a distant thunder, … | 在火雨出现的第二天 从远处传来雷声 |
[04:45] | and the horizon burned as though the sun never set. | 地平线那端燃烧起来 就像太阳永远不落一样 |
[04:49] | – How long ago was that? – Many, many years ago. | – 那是多久以前? – 很久很久以前 |
[04:54] | Mornin’, campers. Who’s goin’ on Daniel’s little geology field trip? | 早上好,露营者们 谁要参加丹尼尔的小小地质实地考查? |
[04:59] | Garan! | 伽蓝 |
[05:05] | He can show you the way to the caves. | 伽蓝可以带你们去洞穴 |
[05:07] | He and a young girl go there from time to time. I don’t know why | 他和一个小女孩常去那儿 可我不知道为什么 |
[05:10] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[05:13] | Fair day, and be well. | 天气不错,保重 |
[05:19] | Sir, I’d like to go back to Earth | 长官,我想返回地球 |
[05:21] | and input the data I collected into the mainframe. | 把我昨晚观测收集到的数据输入主机 |
[05:25] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[05:27] | – Fair day, Laira. – Fair day. | – 天气不错,拉莱拉. – 天气不错 |
[05:33] | I’m sure you want to discuss the treaty. | 我想你肯定想讨论一下 |
[05:37] | Between our two worlds. | 我们两个世界间的协定 |
[05:40] | Sure… We could do that. | 确实,是该讨论一下 |
[05:47] | The decay rate differential between the layers of naqahdah | 根据不同的衰减率,我推断那夸达的各层间 |
[05:51] | is about 150 years… | 相隔150年,可能有点小误差,所以 |
[05:53] | – What’s naqahdah? – A mineral substance. | – 那夸达是什么? – 一种矿物质 |
[05:57] | You see, the further down these striations we go, … | 你们看,越到岩石纹路的底层 |
[06:00] | the further back into Edora’s past we travel. | 代表艾朵拉越古老的过去 |
[06:03] | These layers are different. | 这些岩层是不同的 |
[06:05] | They represent naqahdah dusts thrown up by impact events. | 它们说明那夸达尘埃是受到撞击后产生的 |
[06:09] | Cool. | 好酷啊 |
[06:13] | Uh… J-Jack says that. | 哦杰克总这么说 |
[06:17] | Yes, he does. | 是的,他就这样 |
[06:20] | I’m not really sure that, uh, “cool” applies to this. | 我不确定”酷”这个词是否适用于此 |
[06:24] | You see, something like this happened on my world | 要知道,类似与此的事情数百万年前发生在 我的世界, |
[06:28] | and nearly wiped out all life. | 几乎所有的生命都灭亡了 |
[06:30] | – That’s what’s gonna happen here? – We only know it has happened… | – 这样的事也会在这里发生吗? – 我们只知道曾经发生过 |
[06:34] | in varying degrees of destruction every 150 years or so. | 每隔150年左右会造成不同程度的损害 |
[06:38] | And it appears that is precisely the amount of time since the last impact. | 看起来从上次撞击到 现在正好隔了这么长的时间 |
[06:44] | I see no reason to withhold the truth from these people, Daniel Jackson. | 我觉得没有理由不让这些人知道事实 丹尼尔杰克森 |
[06:49] | Is there anything we can do to stop it? | 我们能做什么来阻止它吗? |
[06:51] | No. | 无能为力 |
[06:59] | According to the observations I made, the near miss was just the first… | 根据我昨晚的观测 我们经历的”擦边球”仅仅是 |
[07:04] | of hundreds of car-size asteroids directly | 位于艾朵拉,P5C-768轨道途中 |
[07:07] | in the path of Edora, P5C-768. | 数百个汽车大小的小行星中的第一波 |
[07:09] | – The night sky is full of them. – We can’t evacuate an entire planet. | – 整个夜空中布满了小行星 – 我们不可能疏散整个星球,少校 |
[07:14] | These are the only descendants of a people brought to Edora | 据我们所知,他们是数千年前勾阿呜带去的 |
[07:17] | by the Goa’uld thousands of years ago. | 艾朵拉的人类族群的仅存后裔 |
[07:20] | There may only be a small number of strikes locally. | 这次也许只是在局部地区的小规模撞击 |
[07:23] | If that’s the case, we can send them home in a few days. | 如果是这样的话 我们几天后就可以送他们回家了 |
[07:26] | If not, we’d be saving the last of a people, sir. | 如果不是,那我们就是在挽救这个族群 最后仅存的人,长官 |
[07:46] | Paynan. This is Jack. | 佩能. 这是杰克 |
[07:52] | They say you’ve come through the stone ring. | 他们说你们是穿越一个石环来的 |
[07:55] | Hard thing to ask a man to believe. | 真让人难以相信 |
[07:58] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[08:02] | Any luck? | 运气如何? |
[08:07] | There is nothing more than meets the eye here. | 这里除了眼前看到的这些别无其它 |
[08:10] | Our fields, those few buildings… Our children. | 我们的土地 寥寥无几的建筑我们的孩子 |
[08:14] | What we have, we need. | 我们所拥有的,我们所必需的 |
[08:17] | We’re only interested in fair trades. | 我们只对公平交易感兴趣 |
[08:32] | Many of my people are most curious to know what it is we have… | 我们很多人都急切的想知道我们有什么东西 |
[08:36] | that you could possibly want. | 是你们想要的 |
[08:39] | Well, you remember how excited Carter got the day we got here? | 哦,还记得我们刚到那天卡特兴奋的样子吗? |
[08:43] | Something in our soil. | 是我们土地上的某种东西 |
[08:44] | That’s a mineral called naqahdah. | 那是一种叫做那夸达的矿产 |
[08:46] | We don’t have it on Earth. It’s… Well, it’s very important to us. | 地球上没有.哦这对我们很重要 |
[08:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:53] | It’s powerful. | 它蕴含着强大的能量 |
[08:55] | And in return for taking this naqahdah from our soil? | 作为从我们这里带走那夸达的回报是什么? |
[09:00] | There are a lot of things we could help you out with. | 我们可以帮助你们解决很多事情 |
[09:03] | Medicine, technology, education. We’d become friends. | 医药,科技,教育 我们会成为朋友的 |
[09:08] | We’re already friends. | 我们已经是朋友了 |
[09:11] | Closer friends? | 亲密的朋友? |
[09:13] | My mother taught me to be wary of men wishing to be closer friends. | 我妈妈跟我说要当心想和你成为亲密朋友的人 |
[09:18] | If you’d like, I’ll negotiate this treaty with her. | 哦,如果你希望的话 我会和你妈妈商议这个协定 |
[09:21] | That way there’d be no conflict of interest. | 那样就不会有利益冲突了 |
[09:27] | I’ve never seen the fire rain in the light of day. | 我从没在白天看到过火雨 |
[09:36] | – Anybody else see that? – This is Carter, sir. I did. | – 有其他人看到了? – 是卡特,长官,我看到了 |
[09:40] | I think it’s just the beginning, sir. | 我想这只是开始,长官 |
[09:47] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[09:51] | It’s a cooking utensil. | 是个烹饪用具 |
[09:55] | Which probably means people spent time here. | 很有可能有人在这里住过 |
[09:58] | Perhaps this cave allowed some Edorans | 可能是这个洞穴让少数艾朵拉的人 |
[10:01] | to survive the last meteor bombardment. | 在上次流星撞击中幸免于难 |
[10:05] | The ancestors. | 我们的祖先 |
[10:07] | Teal’c, Daniel. Back to the village, ASAP. | 提亚克,丹尼尔,尽快返回村庄 |
[10:09] | Understood, O’Neill. | 明白,欧尼尔 |
[10:13] | Folks, we think the fire rain is gonna start hitting the ground soon. | 大伙听着,我们觉得火雨很快就要撞击大地 |
[10:17] | As a precaution, we’d like to take you all to our planet | 为防万一,我们想把你们全部带到我们的星球 |
[10:20] | till the threat is over. | 直到危险结束 |
[10:21] | There is no threat. | 不会有危险的 |
[10:23] | If just one big meteor lands within a few miles of here, … | 哪怕只有一个大型流星在几英里外着陆 |
[10:26] | the explosion could wipe out the entire village. | 其产生的爆炸会毁灭整个村庄 |
[10:29] | Year after year the fire rain comes, goes and harms no one. | 年复一年,火雨来了又去 没有伤害过任何人 |
[10:32] | Do you not see what they are doing? | 你们还不明白他们想干什么吗? |
[10:34] | They want us gone so they can claim our lands. | 他们想让我们 离开,然后他们就可以占我们的土地为己有 |
[10:37] | – That’s not true. – If you go with them, … | – 并非如此 – 如果你们跟他们走了 |
[10:40] | you will never see your land again. | 就永远别想再见到自己的土地了 |
[10:44] | For cryin’ out loud. There’s always one like you in a crowd. | 哦,见鬼 总是有人喜欢找茬 |
[10:47] | You wanna stay? Stay. | 你想留下来,那就留下来 |
[10:49] | I have come to know these travellers. | 我已经很了解这些旅行者了 |
[10:52] | And though their world seems far, it is only a step away. | 尽管他们的世界看起来很远 其实只是一步之遥 |
[10:55] | I will take that step, in good faith. | 我会迈出那一步,以表诚意 |
[10:58] | If you wish to follow, join us at the stone ring. | 如果你们想跟来的话 石环处见 |
[11:02] | And if you do not, may the ancestors protect you. | 如果你们不想 愿祖先保佑你们 |
[11:07] | You need only take what you can carry. | 你们只需带上你们能带的 |
[11:10] | There’ll be plenty of food and water. | 我们去的地方有充足的食物和水 |
[11:19] | Right, folks. Train’s leavin’. Let’s move! | 好了,大家伙,出发了,我们走 |
[11:23] | Garan? Don’t forget the prayer chain that your father gave you. | 伽蓝? 别忘了拿你爸爸送你的祈祷链 |
[11:29] | Garan? | 伽蓝? |
[11:32] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[11:39] | Have you seen Garan? | 你看到伽蓝了吗? |
[11:41] | Daniel, Teal’c. Did Garan come back with you? | 丹尼尔,提亚克 伽蓝和你们一起回来了吗? |
[11:46] | – He should be here, O’Neill. – The caves. | – 他应该在这里,欧尼尔 – 那个洞穴 |
[11:49] | We were talking about previous generations of survivors. | 我们当时谈起以前几代的幸存者 肯定是在那里避难 |
[11:53] | You three go. Get these people outta here. | 好了,你们三个带这些人离开 |
[11:55] | – We’ll find the kids and catch up. – Sir? | – 我们去找孩子,然后会赶上来的 – 长官? |
[11:58] | Go! | 快去 |
[12:08] | SG-1’s code, sir. Here they come, people. | – 是SG-1的代码,长官 – 是他们回来了 |
[12:12] | – Doctor, stand by to receive refugees. – Yes, sir. | – 医生,等待接收难民 – 是,长官 |
[12:27] | Don’t be afraid. The others are waiting for you on the other side. | 不用怕,其他人正在另一边等你们 |
[12:31] | Sir, this is Carter. We’ve begun the evacuation. What’s your ETA? | 长官,我是卡特,我们已经开始撤离 你估计什么时候到? |
[12:38] | Colonel, we’re getting multiple strikes now. Please respond. | 上校,撞击正在加剧 请回答 |
[12:45] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[12:54] | That is the last of them. The rest wish to remain. | 那是最后一批了 其余人要留下来 |
[12:57] | – How many? – One third of the village. | – 有多少 – 大约三分之一的村民 |
[12:59] | What? | 什么? |
[13:00] | Why don’t you go through to let the Edorans know that | 你为什么不过去让艾朵拉的人知道一切都很好? |
[13:04] | everything’s all right? | 我们随后到 |
[13:05] | Colonel, please respond. | 上校,请回答 |
[13:12] | Garan. Naytha. | 伽蓝.Nayt哈 |
[13:13] | Mother! This is where the ancestors survived. We brought food, water… . | 妈妈,这是祖先们幸存的地方 我们带了食物和水 |
[13:18] | Garan, try this my way. | 伽蓝,得按我的方法去做 |
[13:28] | It’s getting too dangerous, Teal’c. | 太危险了,提亚克 |
[13:30] | I will remain until O’Neill returns. | 我要留下来等欧尼尔回来 |
[13:32] | He can dial home when he gets here. | 他到这里的话知道怎么拨号回去 |
[13:58] | We’re losing wormhole stability. | 虫洞变得不稳定了 |
[14:17] | O’Neill went to help some villagers. We waited till the last moment. | 欧尼尔上校回去救几个村民了 我们等到了最后时刻 |
[14:21] | I know. We almost lost you. | 我知道,我们差点失去你们 |
[14:23] | General, I wish to return with a search party. | 将军,我想带一支搜索队返回 |
[14:25] | That last hit was on top of the gate. You’d be walking into a firestorm. | 最后那次撞击就在星门的上方 你们会进入火海中 |
[14:29] | – I am willing to take that risk. – I’m not willing to let you. | – 我愿意冒这个险 – 我不会让你去的 |
[14:33] | We could wait 24 hours and send a MALP through. | 我们可以等24小时后 送一个遥感勘测仪过去 |
[14:35] | Major Carter’s right. If it’s safe by tomorrow, you’ll all go. | 卡特少校说的对 如果明天安全了的话,你们都回去 |
[14:53] | Carter? Teal’c? | 卡特?提亚克? |
[15:13] | It’s still pretty hot out there. We should stay put. | 外面还是很热 我们得呆在这 |
[15:21] | There’s good news. It’s raining. | 有个好消息,下雨了 |
[15:24] | – It should put out some of the fires. – Could you see the village? | – 应该会扑灭一部分火 – 你能看见村庄吗? |
[15:29] | No. | 不能 |
[15:34] | Garan, we had a plan. | 伽蓝,我们有个计划 |
[15:38] | Daniel said there’s nothing you could do. | 丹尼尔说过什么也做不了 |
[15:40] | We were afraid. | 我们很害怕 |
[15:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:10] | Chevron six encoded. | 编码6激活 |
[16:21] | Chevron seven… | 编码7 |
[16:26] | locked. | 锁定 |
[16:32] | – Wormhole established. – Thank God. | – 虫洞建立 – 感谢上帝 |
[16:35] | – Standing by for MALP deployment, sir. – Send it through. | – 遥感勘测仪等待调度,长官 – 送它过去 |
[16:45] | The MALP should reach Edora in four… three… two… one. | 遥感勘测仪将按倒计时到达艾朵拉 4,3,2,1 |
[16:54] | We should be receiving telemetry now, sir. | 我们现在应该可以收到遥感勘测信号了,长官 |
[17:10] | No signal. | 没有信号 |
[17:11] | Environmental reports no telemetry. | 环境检测,无反应 |
[17:14] | Communications, no telemetry. | 通信检测,无反应 |
[17:17] | The MALP must have been destroyed as soon as it reached the other side. | 遥感勘测仪肯定是一过去就被破坏了, 没别的解释 |
[17:23] | Shut it down. | 把它关闭 |
[17:28] | Until you can provide me with answers, the rescue mission is scrubbed. | 在你们能找到问题的答案之前 这次营救任务取消 |
[17:33] | Inform our visitors they’ll stay with us | 通知我们的客人,在我们能正确评定当前 的形势前, |
[17:35] | until we can make a proper assessment. | 他们将和我们呆在一起 |
[17:37] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[18:13] | Paynan? | 佩能? |
[18:17] | Laira! | 拉莱拉! |
[18:21] | – It is all right. – One struck Talmar’s home. | – 没事了 – 有一个撞击到了塔玛家 |
[18:26] | Three families were inside. | 里面有三家人 |
[18:31] | We are all that are left. | 只剩下我们了 |
[18:35] | Why did you stay? | 你们为什么要留下来? |
[18:37] | On the third day we could take no more. | 在第三天,我们再也受不了了 |
[18:41] | We fled to the stone ring… | 我们逃到那个石环 |
[18:45] | Where it used to be. | 它以前在的地方 |
[18:49] | Used to be? | 以前在的地方? |
[19:26] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[19:35] | I’ll never see my people again. | 我再也见不到我的人民了 |
[19:38] | They can never come home. | 他们再也不能回来了 |
[19:43] | No. | 不能 |
[19:47] | And you? | 你呢? |
[20:24] | Thanks be to the ancestors that we live | 感谢祖先保佑,让我们还活着 |
[20:27] | and have a roof to shield our heads. | 还有遮蔽之所 |
[20:29] | Thanks be to the ancestors that we have food to sustain and nourish us. | 感谢祖先保佑,让我们还有食物维生 |
[20:38] | This is all that remains of our people, because of you. | 这就是我们所有剩下的人,都是因为你们 |
[20:43] | My mother and father… | 我的妈妈和爸爸 |
[20:45] | You took them away through that thing, and now it is gone. | 你们穿过那东西带走了他们 现在它消失了 |
[20:49] | That thing probably saved their lives. | 这也许救了他们的命 |
[20:53] | And if you’d have shut up and listened to me, | 如果当初你闭嘴听我的话, |
[20:55] | this wouldn’t be the situation. | 就不会是现在这种局面 |
[21:02] | This is my home, and you are welcome here. | 这是我家 你在这是受欢迎的 |
[21:09] | You need to eat. | 你需要吃东西 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:41] | No signal from the radio transmitter, sir. | 没有信号从无线电发报机传回,长官 |
[21:43] | If the Edoran Stargate were buried, how was the wormhole established? | 如果艾朵拉的星门真的被掩埋了 那虫洞是怎么建立起来的? |
[21:47] | – The meteor hit while it was active. – So… So… | – 当虫洞激活的时候,流星正好击中了 – 所以所以 |
[21:50] | It’s possible the molten naqahdah hardened just above the event horizon. | 可能是熔化的那夸达正好凝固在虫洞边缘 |
[21:55] | – Like an iris. – Yeah. | – 就像是虹膜 – 是的 |
[22:01] | – Sergeant, shut it down. – Yes, sir. | – 军士,把它关闭 – 是,长官 |
[22:06] | That was our last shot, people, and I’m calling this one. | 这将是由我召集的最后一次努力 |
[22:09] | I’m declaring him missing in action. | 马上我要正式宣布他在行动中失踪 |
[22:11] | Perhaps the door can be reached. | 哈蒙德将军,或许可以通过其他方法到达星门 |
[22:14] | The Tok’ra could send a ship. | 不错,托克拉能够派一艘飞船 |
[22:16] | Or the Tollan. | 或者是陀蓝. |
[22:17] | Let me contact our allies capable of interstellar travel, … | 至少让我和有星际航行能力的盟友联系一下 |
[22:21] | see if they’re willing to help. | 看看他们是否愿意帮忙 |
[22:23] | Very well, Doctor. | 很好,博士 |
[23:06] | I thought you might like a clean work shirt. My husband never wore it. | 我想你可能喜欢干净的工作服 我丈夫从没穿过 |
[23:11] | I made it for him just before he died. | 就在他死前我给他做的 |
[23:15] | There’s a chance the Stargate… | 有可能星门只是被掩埋 |
[23:17] | We have to rebuild before the harvest. | 在收获前我们一定要重建家园 |
[23:19] | And there are very few of us now. | 我们现在人手很少 |
[23:48] | Wormhole physics – a field, Major, that you pioneered | 虫洞物理学 少校,这是你的强项 |
[23:51] | states that under these conditions, | 在这种情形下, |
[23:53] | matter won’t even reintegrate on the other side. | 物质甚至不能在另一面重组 |
[23:56] | – There’s no way to overcome that. – I think there is, sir. | – 没有办法能解决这个问题 – 我认为有,长官 |
[24:00] | And I’m not the one who thought of it. Sokar did. | – 而且不是由我想到的,是索卡尔 – 索卡尔? |
[24:03] | When he tried to breach the iris by bombarding it with a particle beam. | 是的,长官,当他用粒子流轰击 试图破坏虹膜的时候 |
[24:07] | Particles barely small enough to reintegrate made energy as they decayed. | 微粒子恰好还来得及修复虹膜 并在衰减时释放出能量 |
[24:12] | – Which caused the iris to heat up. – Exactly. If we could do the same, … | – 这使得虹膜升温 – 正是,如果我们能做同样的事 |
[24:16] | we could melt the hardened naqahdah | 就能把虫洞边缘坚硬的那夸达屏障熔化 |
[24:20] | and create a pocket of superheated gas. | 并产生一团超热气体 |
[24:21] | – Then what? – All we have to do is open the gate. | – 然后呢? – 恩,然后我们只需打开星门,长官 |
[24:24] | The unstable vortex it generates… | 那通常会产生不稳定的气流 |
[24:27] | would be allowed to expand into that pocket | 而使气团膨胀, |
[24:29] | and create an even larger cavern. | 甚至能产生一个足够大的空间 |
[24:32] | One person might be able to go through, sir, and dig it out. | 让一个人可以穿过,长官 然后把星门挖掘出来 |
[24:38] | I think we can safely assume Teal’c would volunteer, but… | 我想我们可以确信提亚克会自愿去,可是 |
[24:42] | We don’t have a particle-beam generator. We’d have to build one. | 我们还没有粒子束发生器,长官 我们必须自己做一个 |
[24:54] | Then you’d better get started. | 那你最好马上开始 |
[25:10] | You, uh… missed evening meal. I brought you something. | 哦,你还没吃晚饭 我给你带了些东西 |
[25:14] | Wasn’t hungry. | 我还不饿 |
[25:17] | Well, you gotta be. You’ve worked all day in the fields. | 你会饿的 你在地里工作一整天了 |
[25:24] | I’ve got a couple of hours of good light left. | 太阳下山前我还能干几小时活 |
[25:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:32] | – For what? – You can’t go home. | – 为什么? – 你不能回家了 |
[25:36] | – It’s my fault. – No, it’s not. | – 是我的错 – 不,不是 |
[26:00] | You working through the night again? | 你又要熬夜工作了? |
[26:03] | Yeah. Lot of work to do. Thank you. | 是啊,太多工作要做了.谢谢 |
[26:05] | Look, Sam, there’s no doubt you are going to solve this, … | 听着,山姆,毫无疑问你可以解决这个问题 |
[26:09] | but you have to accept the fact it’s going to take time. | 可是你不得不承认这需要时间 |
[26:13] | Yeah, well, if I think that way it could take months. | 是啊,如果我这么想,可能要花几个月时间 |
[26:17] | Daniel says the Tollan could have a ship | 丹尼尔说陀蓝在明年早些时候 |
[26:20] | in the vicinity of Edora early next year. | 会有一艘飞船在艾朵拉附近 |
[26:23] | He shouldn’t have to wait that long. | 他不该等那么久 |
[26:27] | You miss him. | 你想念他 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:35] | – Is this a problem? – No. | – 这是问题所在吗? – 不 |
[26:38] | No, of course not. | 不,当然不是 |
[26:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:44] | – Night. – Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[27:28] | Many of us fear the fire rain will come again. | 我们很多人害怕火雨会再次出现 |
[27:31] | – Do you? – No. | – 你呢? – 不 |
[27:35] | If Daniel was right, and he always is, … | 如果丹尼尔是对的,他总是对的 |
[27:39] | it’ll be another 150 years before that happens again. | 下一次出现是150年后的事了 |
[27:45] | It’s a long time. | 是段很长的时间 |
[27:50] | I was just kinda wondering which direction home was. | 我只是有点不确定家的方向在哪 |
[27:54] | It’s this way. | 这边 |
[27:57] | – No, I meant… – I know what you meant. | – 不,我是指 – 我明白你的意思 |
[28:01] | Come. | 来吧 |
[28:04] | I’d like your company. | 我会陪伴在你身边 |
[28:09] | I don’t even like my company right now. | 我现在甚至不愿意有人陪伴 |
[28:12] | You will again. | 你会愿意的 |
[28:14] | Loss is that way. | 遗忘是良药 |
[28:18] | I mourned my husband for 100 days. | 我曾为失去丈夫哀悼了100天 |
[28:22] | I never left my house. I never spoke to anyone. | 我不踏出家门一步 也不和任何人说话 |
[28:29] | After that? | 那以后呢? |
[28:31] | I left my house. | 我走出家门 |
[28:34] | And I spoke to people. | 和别人说话 |
[28:38] | Walk with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[29:02] | Three months later | 三个月后 |
[29:33] | – You left this at home. – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 你把这个忘在家里了 – 噢,是的,是的 |
[29:44] | Paynan has invited you to evening supper. | 佩能邀请你共进晚餐 |
[29:47] | Why? He doesn’t even like me. | 为什么?他甚至不喜欢我 |
[29:50] | He’s very grateful for all the help you’ve given him in rebuilding his home | 他很感激你帮他重建家园 |
[29:54] | I just hammered a few nails. | 我只是锤了几个钉子 |
[29:57] | Well, I made the nails first and then I hammered them, but… | 好吧,事实上,我先做了些钉子 然后把它们锤了进去,可是 |
[30:00] | Still, you’ve worked very hard. Thank you. | 你已经非常辛苦的在干活了,谢谢你 |
[30:03] | Anything I can do. | 只要我能做的 |
[30:06] | There is something. | 有一些事我想跟你说 |
[30:09] | Yeah? What? | 是吗? 什么事? |
[30:12] | – No. It’s too soon. – No, come on. Don’t… do that. | – 算了,太快了 – 哦,拜托,别这样 |
[30:17] | What? | 是什么事? |
[30:19] | You’ll know when the time comes. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[30:23] | I need a little help here. A hint. | 帮个小忙,给个提示 |
[30:36] | Does that help? | 这有帮助吗? |
[30:39] | A little. | 一点点 |
[30:58] | Initiating beam-firing sequence… now. | 现在开始按顺序发射 |
[31:11] | Particle beam is operating at 112% of predicted efficiency. | 粒子流的工作功率是预期的112%. |
[31:15] | – How long do we maintain the beam? – The longer the better. | – 粒子流需要维持多久? – 越长越好 |
[31:18] | The important thing will be to dial again quickly as soon as it shuts down. | 关键在于当星门一关闭时就立即重新拨号 |
[31:37] | Well, whaddya think? | 嗨,觉得如何? |
[31:40] | Absolute rotgut. | 绝对的劣酒 |
[31:43] | More, please. | 请再来点 |
[32:07] | What just happened? | 刚才发生什么了? |
[32:09] | The ancestors guided him to the one they wish him betrothed. | 祖先们指引他到一个女子身边 他们希望他和她订婚. |
[32:16] | He was peekin’. | 他在偷看 |
[32:19] | What? | 什么? |
[32:54] | MALP should be arriving at the Edora gate in three… two… one. | 遥感勘测仪按倒计时抵达艾朵拉的星门 3,2,1 |
[33:02] | Receiving telemetry. | 收到遥感勘测信号 |
[33:05] | – No, wait. We’ve lost it. There’s no signal. – What’s happened? | – 不,等等,失去联系了,信号消失了 – 发生什么了? |
[33:10] | – Transmission interrupt at the source. – Play back the visual. | – 传送信号在源头中断了 – 回放刚才的图像 |
[33:15] | Whoa. There. See? | 噢,在那,看到没? |
[33:20] | The gate is horizontal as you thought, Major Carter. | 星门正像你想的那样是水平的 卡特上校 |
[33:22] | The MALP slipped back through the event horizon. | 所以遥感勘测仪只是滑回了虫洞边缘 |
[33:25] | The vortex will have dug partway to the surface. | 这表示气流正在向外冲击 |
[33:28] | Secure yourself above the event horizon once you’re on the other side. | 你必须保护自己待在虫洞边缘的上方 提亚克,一旦你到达另一边 |
[33:32] | You’ll have to carry everything you need. I understand. | – 你还要带齐你需要的所有东西 – 我明白 |
[33:36] | I hope you do, son. | 希望你明白了,孩子 |
[33:38] | Because if you fail to dig your way to the surface, | 如果你不能挖掘到地表外 |
[33:40] | this will be a one-way trip. | 就会有去无回 |
[33:56] | – Garan? – Just us. | – 伽蓝? – 就我们俩 |
[34:02] | Ah… | 呃 |
[34:06] | Well, apparently I should expect a massive headache tomorrow. | 哦,显然明天还有一大堆令人头疼的事等着我 |
[34:12] | So I should… get a head start. | 所以我得做好准备 |
[34:22] | Do you remember when I told you there was something you could do for me? | 还记得我说过要你为我做一些事吗? |
[34:33] | I want you to give me a child. | 我想要你给我个孩子 |
[34:37] | A child. | 孩子? |
[34:41] | I wanted to be patient. | 我一直耐心等待 |
[34:45] | I wanted to wait until you had let go of the life you left behind. | 我想一直等到你可以丢开以前的生活 |
[34:50] | Until you knew that you belonged with us. | 一直等到你明白你属于我们 |
[34:55] | Tonight… I see it in your eyes. | 今晚,我在你眼中看到了这些 |
[35:02] | Laira… | 拉莱拉 |
[35:06] | You should know… | 你应该明白 |
[35:10] | a part of me is never gonna let go of what I left behind. | 我的一部分永远也丢不开以前的生活 |
[35:15] | Well… | 哦 |
[35:17] | That’s not the part I want. | 那不是我想要的那部分 |
[36:00] | Crap. | 妈的 |
[36:17] | She is a fine woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[36:22] | Yes, she is. | 是的,她是 |
[36:25] | Took you long enough to see that. I was afraid you were going blind. | 你花了那么久才发现 我还担心你瞎了眼呢 |
[36:29] | No. If I’ve gone blind, … | 不,如果我瞎了 |
[36:33] | it’s from whatever we were drinking last night. | 那也是因为我们昨晚喝的那些东西 |
[36:43] | Tolka. | 那叫透卡 |
[36:46] | – Has a bite to it. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 头有点痛 – 是,是呀 |
[37:05] | General Hammond, I have secured myself on the other side. | 哈蒙德将军 我已经在这边保护好自己了 |
[37:10] | Understood, Teal’c. | 明白,提亚克 |
[37:12] | I will begin immediately. | 我立即开始 |
[37:26] | – Goin’ somewhere with that stuff? – I thought you might not need these. | – 带那些东西去哪? – 我只是以为你不需要这些了 |
[37:31] | Well, hang on. Some of that’s pretty good. The jacket is, uh… | 哦,等等.有些可是好东西 这夹克就是哦 |
[37:35] | Does it remind you of home? | 它让你想起家乡了? |
[37:43] | Toss it. | 扔了它 |
[37:45] | Are you sure? | 你确信? |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:12] | What’s your progress, Teal’c? | 进展怎么样?提亚克 |
[38:18] | It is most difficult, Daniel Jackson. | 很困难,丹尼尔杰克森 |
[38:21] | The gate will shut down automatically in… 60 seconds. | 星门会在60秒后自动关闭 |
[38:25] | We won’t be able to open it again. | 到那时,我们将不能在这边再打开它 |
[38:27] | The vortex would vaporise everything within the cavern. | 否则气流将会蒸发掉那空间内的所有东西 |
[38:31] | You’ll have a maximum of four hours of oxygen once we’re cut off. | 一旦我们被切断 你最多只有4个小时的氧气 |
[38:35] | If you haven’t reached the surface by that time… | 如果到时候你还没有到达地表 |
[38:38] | Then you may want to wish me “rel tora ke”. | 那么你们可以希望我”Rel tora ke”(好运) |
[38:43] | Good luck, Teal’c. | 好运,提亚克 |
[38:58] | 15 seconds till shutdown. | 15秒后关闭 |
[39:02] | 10 seconds till shutdown. | 10秒后关闭 |
[39:07] | Five seconds. | 5秒 |
[39:24] | Curling. Big where my grandfather’s from in, uh, northern Minnesota. | 冰壶游戏,在我祖父出生的地方 哦,北明尼苏达州 |
[39:29] | You throw a big, round, kind of slab of rock down this… slab of ice, … | 把一个又大又圆的类似厚石片的东西 投掷在冰面上 |
[39:35] | and you sweep… | 然后你扫刷 |
[39:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[39:46] | When I was taking your things away today, … | 当今天我把你的东西拿走的时候 |
[39:49] | I thought I heard a sound come from this. | 我想我听到有声音从这里传出 |
[39:55] | Perhaps a voice. | 可能是谁在说话 |
[40:11] | This is Colonel Jack O’Neill. Come in. | 这是杰克.欧尼尔上校,请讲 |
[40:16] | – O’Neill. – Teal’c! Where the hell are you? | – 欧尼尔 – 提亚克,你到底在哪? |
[40:19] | Attempting to reach the surface. Little oxygen remains, O’Neill. | 正在努力到达地表 只剩一点氧气了,欧尼尔 |
[40:24] | I got you on RDF signal. | 我会追踪RDF信号找到你 |
[40:30] | I’m right on top of you! | 我在你的正上方 |
[41:08] | Teal’c! You are one stubborn son of a bitch! | 提亚克,你真是个坚强的家伙 |
[41:34] | When the MALP sent back just a few seconds of telemetry, … | 所以当第三个遥感勘测仪传回了几秒遥感勘测信号 |
[41:37] | we knew the gate was horizontal, and… | 我们知道星门在水平处,并且 |
[41:42] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗? |
[41:45] | He’s fine. I just don’t think he was expecting to go home again. | 他很好 我只是没有想到他还一直想着回家 |
[41:54] | You must be very happy to be going home. | 你一定很高兴可以回家了 |
[41:57] | No, I’m not. | 不,不是 |
[42:00] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要这样 |
[42:04] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[42:06] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[42:11] | I’ll come back. Soon. | 好吧,我很快还会回来的 |
[42:15] | We still have that treaty to talk about. | 我们还有个协议要谈呢 |
[42:19] | Of course. Our two worlds are going to be friends. | 当然,我们的两个世界将会成为朋友 |
[42:30] | Closer friends. | 亲密的朋友 |
[42:37] | Fair day, and be well. | 天气不错,保重 |