时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Our government has asked us to return to Tollana… | 尊敬的阁下,我们的政府要求我们返回陀拉纳 |
[00:11] | to arrange formal diplomatic relations with your people. | 来与您的人民建立正式的外交关系 |
[00:14] | Consider it done. You are, after all, | 没问题,毕竟 |
[00:16] | the people who saved us from the Goa’uld. | 你们曾从勾阿呜 的手里救了我们. |
[00:19] | Thank you. Yes. Well, in that spirit, we’d like to arrange for a trade. | 谢谢.好吧,在此前提下, 我们希望能安排一次交易. |
[00:24] | – What would you like to trade? – Technology. | 你们想交易什么? 技术. |
[00:29] | I’m sorry. You know that is the one thing we cannot give you. | 真抱歉.你应该清楚, 我们不能给你们这些东西. |
[00:33] | Tollan law strictly forbids it. | 这是陀蓝法律明令禁止的. |
[00:35] | OK, we understand that. | 好吧, 我们能理解. |
[00:36] | However, in our culture, laws can be changed… | 不过,在我们那里,当法律因为某些原因 |
[00:39] | when the reasons for those laws are no longer relevant. | 不适用的时候,是可以变更的 |
[00:43] | The reasons for these laws are still relevant. | 对于此事,我们的法律仍然适用. |
[00:46] | OK. Please. If, uh… If you’d just allow me to make our case. | 好吧. 那么,呃 如果您允许我说明我们的需求. |
[00:50] | – I assume you want weapons technology. – Yes. | 我猜你们想得到武器技术. 是的. |
[00:54] | One of those ion cannons would be nice. | 象一个离子炮就很棒. |
[00:57] | I see. | 我明白. |
[01:00] | And for what will you use such a cannon? | 不过你们为何要使用那种炮? |
[01:04] | To defend ourselves against the Goa’uld. | 保护我们自己防御勾阿呜. |
[01:07] | Forgive me, Colonel, but our research shows that you are far more likely… | 请原谅, 上校,但是我们的调查表明 你们更有可能 |
[01:11] | to use our “technology” against enemies on your own planet. | 使用我们的”技术”对付 你们自己星球上的敌人. |
[01:16] | What if I gave you my word that would never happen? | 如果我向你保证那不会发生呢? |
[01:20] | Are you the commander of your entire nation? | 你是你们整个国家的统帅吗? |
[01:26] | – No. – Then, in truth, you cannot guarantee it. | 不是. 那么, 事实上, 你无法保证. |
[01:33] | – You know what? Forget it. – Jack… | 你知道些什么? 得了吧. 杰克 |
[01:36] | We knew you wouldn’t give us anything. We’re wasting time here. | 我们明白你们不会给我们任何东西的. 我们只是在这里浪费时间. |
[01:40] | – Jack… – No, Daniel. Let’s go! | 杰克 不, 丹尼尔. 我们走! |
[01:52] | Uh, wh-what are you doin’? | (丹尼尔) 呃, 你在做什么? |
[01:54] | We never should have saved their technologically superior butts! | 我们根本就不应该救这些科技 高度发展的混球! |
[02:03] | – That’s what disabled our weapons. – As well as the Goa’uld technology. | 这是让我们的武器失效的东西.对吧? 也对勾阿呜的武器起作用. |
[02:07] | – Don’t even think about it. – Isn’t this against regulations? | 想都不该这么想. 长官,这么做是不是违反规定了? |
[02:11] | I suppose it is, Carter. | 我想是的, 卡特. |
[02:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[02:18] | – Kind of crossed the line there… – Shut up, Daniel! | 这么做似乎越界了哦 闭嘴, 丹尼尔! |
[03:23] | Stargate.SG1-s03e18.Shades.of.Gray | |
[03:39] | As you were. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 你们都到了,抱歉让你们久等. |
[03:42] | So, what is this device you’ve brought back? | 那么, 你们带回来的 这个装备是什么? |
[03:45] | It’s what the Tollan used to disable our weapons when we were there. | 它就是陀蓝人上次让我们的 武器失效的东西. |
[03:50] | – And it really works? – Worked on us. And the Goa’ulds. | 它真的管用? 对我们有用,对勾阿呜也一样. |
[03:53] | – That should come in handy. Good job. – Thank you, sir. | 挺有用的.干得不错. 谢谢, 长官. |
[03:57] | So, what did you have to promise them in return, Dr Jackson? | 那么你们向他们许诺了什么作为回报,杰克森 博士? |
[04:03] | Actually, General, we didn’t have to promise to give them anything. | 实际上, 将军,我们没有许诺给他们任何东西. |
[04:08] | They just gave you the device | 他们就这么把这个设备给了你们 |
[04:10] | as a reward for saving them from the Goa’uld? | 来回报你们从勾阿呜手中救了他们? |
[04:16] | Actually, the Tollan refused to give us any technology. | 实际上,陀蓝拒绝给我们任何技术. |
[04:20] | Offered us a nice fruit basket, though. | 不过给了我们一个漂亮的果篮. |
[04:22] | Well, I’m confused. How did you get the device? | 我有点糊涂了. 那你们是怎么拿到这个设备的? |
[04:29] | Major Carter? | 卡特少校? |
[04:33] | – Uh… – I took it, sir. | 呃 是我拿的,长官. |
[04:35] | – Took it? – Yes. | 拿的? 是的. |
[04:39] | You stole it?! | 你偷的?! |
[04:41] | I like to think of it as “borrowed”, sir. | 我更愿意说是”借”,长官. |
[04:46] | Major Carter’ll copy it and we’ll return it. | 卡特少校能将其复制出来,然后我们还回去. |
[04:49] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing! | 我简直不相信我所听到的! |
[04:51] | You and your team stole an alien device | 你和你的队伍从一个极度发达的外星文明那里 |
[04:53] | from an extremely advanced alien culture. | 偷了一件设备. |
[04:56] | They won’t retaliate, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 他们不会报复的―― 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[05:00] | Not their way. Right, Daniel? | 那不是他们的处事方式. 对吗, 丹尼尔? |
[05:03] | This command has already been accused… | 已经有人在指控我们 |
[05:06] | of stealing from several other alien cultures, Colonel. | 从一些外星文明那儿偷窃东西, 上校. |
[05:09] | Until now, we’ve denied it. Perhaps that was a bit premature. | 直到现在,我们还在极力否认. 也许那言之过早了. |
[05:15] | Dare I ask how many other items you’ve stolen? | 我能不能问一下你们已经偷了多少东西了? |
[05:19] | None. This is the first. | 没有.这是第一个. |
[05:22] | Colonel, you don’t seem to understand how serious this is. | 上校, 看来你没认识到这件事的严重性. |
[05:25] | You and your team have committed a court-martiallable offence. | 你和你的队伍已经触犯了军事法规. |
[05:30] | To be fair, General, … | 公平点,将军, |
[05:34] | l did it. | 是我一个人做的. |
[05:36] | Carter and Daniel protested. | 卡特 和 丹尼尔 劝阻过我. |
[05:39] | And Teal’c… | 至于 提亚克 |
[05:42] | He said nothing,but I could tell he was opposed to my actions | 事实上他什么也没说,但我可以从他歪头横眉的表情看出 |
[05:46] | by the way he cocked his head and raised his eyebrow. | 他是反对我这么做的 |
[05:49] | Enough, Colonel! | 够了, 上校! |
[05:52] | Dr Jackson, Major Carter and Teal’c, … | 杰克森博士, 卡特少校和 提亚克, |
[05:55] | you will return this device immediately to the Tollan | 你们立即返回陀蓝归还这个设备. |
[05:59] | and, hopefully, smooth over what must be some very ruffled feathers. | 希望来得及在激怒他们之前平息事态. |
[06:04] | – Yes, sir. – Why? | 是,长官. 为什么? |
[06:10] | Our core mission is to find technologies we can use… | 我们的核心任务就是穿越星门 找到可以利用的技术 |
[06:13] | to repel Goa’uld incursion. Am I right? | 用以抵抗 勾阿呜 的入侵. 我说的对吗? |
[06:16] | You are bordering on insubordination. We do not rob friendlies. | 你是在违抗命令, 我们绝不剽窃友邦的东西. |
[06:19] | – With no due respect, that’s plain stupid! – Colonel… | 我们没得到应有的尊重,将军,这真是太愚蠢了! 上校 |
[06:23] | Since the Pentagon won’t approve our programme, we have no choice… | 要是五角大楼不同意我们的后备方案, 我们别无选择 |
[06:27] | Colonel, do not go there! | 上校, 别涉及那儿! |
[06:28] | but to take steps to get what we need! | 我们别无选择,只能采取必要手段获取所需! |
[06:31] | As long as I am in command of the SGC, … | 只要我还是星门指挥部的指挥官 |
[06:34] | we will hold ourself to the highest ethical standards. | 我们就要遵从最高的道德标准. |
[06:37] | And when the Goa’uld wipe us out because we cannot defend ourselves, … | 当我们因为无法保护自己 而被勾阿呜消灭的时候, |
[06:41] | l’m sure we’ll all feel great about our high moral standards. | 我相信我们会为自己那崇高的道德而骄傲喽. |
[06:45] | Colonel O’Neill, you are out of line. Now, stand down! | 欧尼尔 上校, 你越权了. 现在,退下! |
[07:01] | Colonel O’Neill, I am hereby relieving you of your command. | 欧尼尔 上校, 我就此解除你的指挥权. |
[07:05] | You are to report to the infirmary and stay there until I send for you. | 你马上去医务室报道, 在那待着直到我叫你. |
[07:10] | No holding cell, sir? | 不是禁闭室吗, 长官? |
[07:12] | That could very well be your next stop, if you say another word. | 如果你再多说一句的话, 那就是你的下一个去处 |
[07:16] | – lncoming traveller. – Now, go to the infirmary… | – 有外来者进入. – 现在, 立即去医务室 |
[07:20] | and submit yourself for a complete examination. | 做个全面的检查. |
[07:23] | Teal’c, escort him. | 提亚克,护送他去. |
[07:39] | And, Teal’c, … | 还有, 提亚克 |
[07:40] | you are no longer under Colonel O’Neill’s command. Is that understood? | 你不再接受欧尼尔上校的指挥. 明白了吗? |
[07:46] | Understood. | 明白. |
[07:50] | Unauthorised incoming traveller. Closing the iris. | 未经授权的外来者进入 关闭虹膜 |
[07:54] | Great Now what? | 很好. 现在如何? |
[08:16] | Hold your fire! | 别开火! |
[08:25] | Your Eminence, welcome to Earth. | 尊敬的阁下, 欢迎来到地球. |
[08:28] | High Chancellor Travell, | 高级执行官切范欧, |
[08:29] | this is General Hammond, commander of this facility. | 这是哈蒙德将军,这里的指挥官. |
[08:32] | It’s an honour to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你. |
[08:34] | I only wish it were under more pleasant circumstances. | 我只希望我们能在更愉快的环境下见面. |
[08:39] | We have come to retrieve our stolen property… | 我们来寻回我们被偷的财产 |
[08:42] | and to tell you all diplomatic relations | 并通告你们, |
[08:45] | with your people will be terminated. | 我们和你们所有的外交关系将终止. |
[08:48] | Of course, we will return your property to you immediately. | 当然, 我们会立即归还你们的财产. |
[08:51] | But, please, if you will just sit down with us and at least talk about it. | 但是希望您愿意坐下来和我们谈谈此事. |
[08:55] | Then you admit you have stolen from us. | 那么你们就是承认偷了我们的东西. |
[08:58] | Your Eminence, you’re wise enough not to hold the actions of one man… | 尊敬的阁下, 我想以您的智慧不该因为 一个人的个人行为 |
[09:02] | – against an entire planet. – You were there, Dr Jackson. | 而迁怒于整个星球. 你当时也在场, 杰克森 博士. |
[09:05] | As were you, Major. And Teal’c. | 你也在场, 少校. 还有 提亚克. |
[09:08] | Who exactly are you saying is responsible? | 你在说谁该为此负责? |
[09:13] | Thanks, Doc. As always, a pleasure. | 谢谢, 医生,一如既往的令人愉快 |
[09:17] | I don’t see anything wrong with you. | 好了,我没发现你有什么问题. |
[09:19] | Your blood pressure, DRE and EEGL seem normal. | 你的血压,直肠指检和EEGL检查都正常. |
[09:23] | It’ll be a while before I get your hormone levels and CAT scans back. | 等一会才能知道你的荷尔蒙水平和CAT扫描测试结果 |
[09:27] | Great. Let me know what kind of wacky alien stuff you find in there. | 太好了. 让我瞧瞧你能从那找到些什么 古里古怪的外星玩意儿. |
[09:34] | Excuse me. | 可以让一下吗. |
[09:36] | I am to keep you here until General Hammond is ready for you. | 我必须保证你待在这里直到 哈蒙德将军准备见你. |
[09:40] | Get out of my way, Teal’c. That’s an order. | 给我让开, 提亚克.这是命令. |
[09:44] | – I do not understand your behaviour. – Get out of my way! | 我真的无法理解你的所作所为.欧尼尔 给我让开! |
[09:48] | Fraiser. | 我是弗雷泽. |
[09:51] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官. |
[09:52] | Colonel, General Hammond wants to see you in his office. | 上校, 哈蒙德 将军要你到他办公室去. |
[10:15] | Carter. | 卡特. |
[10:18] | Sir? | 长官? |
[10:21] | What? | 什么? |
[10:23] | – Is there anything I can do? – About? | 我能为你做些什么吗? 关于什么? |
[10:27] | Well, sir, with respect, | 这个,长官, 我没有不敬的意思, |
[10:29] | you aren’t exactly acting like yourself. | 你现在的行为一点也不像你自己. |
[10:32] | No, Carter. | 不, 卡特. |
[10:34] | I haven’t been acting like myself since I met you. | 自从我遇见你们之后 我就不像是我自己了. |
[10:38] | Now I’m acting like myself. | 现在的我才是我自己. |
[10:49] | Well, look who’s here. | 好了, 瞧瞧谁在这儿. |
[10:51] | Come to retrieve your vastly superior stuff? | 来收回你们那超高级的玩意? |
[10:55] | It’d be a lot more superior if it wasn’t so easy to steal. | 如果它不是那么容易被偷的话, 它就更高级了. |
[10:58] | Colonel O’Neill! | 欧尼尔 上校! |
[11:00] | Get in here and take a seat! Close the door! | 给我进来坐下! 关门! |
[11:08] | My God, Jack, you’ve really crossed the line here. | 我的天, 杰克, 你这次真的过头了. |
[11:12] | In terms of my insubordination to you, you’re absolutely right, General. | 从我违抗您的命令这个角度来说, 您是绝对正确的, 将军. |
[11:17] | And for that I’m truly sorry. But I still think what I did was right. | 对此我真的很抱歉. 但是我仍然认为我做的没错. |
[11:21] | I just met with two members of the Tollan High Council who disagree. | 我刚刚会见了两个持不同意见的 陀蓝高级委员会的成员. |
[11:26] | The Tollan are dictating our policies now? | 陀蓝人来对我们的政策指手画脚了,恩? |
[11:28] | The victims of a crime are demanding the perpetrator | 受害方要求犯罪者 |
[11:31] | be dealt with appropriately. | 得到相应的惩罚. |
[11:33] | – I’m a criminal? – What you’ve done is court-martiallable. | 我成罪犯了? 你的所作所为足够上军事法庭了. |
[11:38] | I have to press charges. | 我也得承担责任. |
[11:41] | Well, by all means, General, do what you have to do. | 好吧,一句话,将军, 做你该做的吧. |
[11:48] | I do have one other option I can offer you, Jack. | 我还可以给你另外一个选择, 杰克. |
[11:51] | – What’s that? – Early retirement. | 什么选择? 提前退役. |
[11:55] | Now, see, I tried that once before and you pulled me out of it. | 瞧瞧,我以前曾试过的, 是你把我拖回来的. |
[12:00] | The offer is only on the table while you’re in this room. | 当你还在这个房间的时候,这个提议才有效 |
[12:03] | All this for one little indiscretion? | 这都是因为一次小小的冲动? |
[12:08] | Five counts of direct insubordination to superior officers | 五次直接违抗上级指挥部门 |
[12:11] | and a US senator. | 和一位美国议员的命令. |
[12:13] | Two counts of refusal to obey orders. Kidnapping an alien child. | 两次拒绝服从命令. 还诱拐过一个外星小孩. |
[12:17] | – Should I go on? – The proverbial straw, sir? | 还要我继续吗? 这是根救命稻草喽, 长官? |
[12:21] | You got it. I’d accept the offer, if I were you, Jack. | 不错. 如果我是你, 我会接受这个建议,杰克. |
[12:25] | Beats the hell out of the prison time you’d get otherwise. | 总好过在监狱里打发时光. |
[12:31] | Then I guess I’m retiring. | 那么我想我得退役了. |
[13:13] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[13:16] | – What do you want? – I’m not sure, to tell you the truth. | 你想干嘛? 我不呃说实话我也不能肯定. |
[13:21] | – I’m here to talk, I guess. – So talk. | 和你谈谈吧, 我想是的. 那就谈吧. |
[13:31] | – You got another one of those? – Yeah. | 你还有这玩意吗? 是的. |
[13:36] | Feel like sharing? | 愿意分享吗? |
[13:39] | Beer? Sure. | 啤酒? 当然. |
[14:00] | So… | 那么 |
[14:02] | – How are you feelin’ about all this? – Yes to the beer. | 你对这一切感觉如何? 喝啤酒没问题. |
[14:07] | No to the feelings. | 感觉就免谈. |
[14:10] | That’s too bad, because I don’t really like beer. | 那太糟了, 因为我真的不太喜欢啤酒. |
[14:15] | Stop your worryin’. I’m fine. | 别再担心了. 我很好. |
[14:18] | Really? That’s… that’s funny… | 真的? 那 那真可笑 |
[14:22] | because I didn’t figure you for the early-retirement type any more. | 我不是我不是指你提前退役这件事 |
[14:30] | There’s another reason you’re angry. | 我想你生气另有原因,有吗? |
[14:33] | Oh, here we go. Pop psych 101, right? | 噢,又来了.心理分析101条,对吗? |
[14:36] | No. When we were in the briefing, … | 不. 我们在上次汇报时, |
[14:38] | you said something about the Pentagon not giving us | 你提起了五角大楼没同意 |
[14:41] | the backup we requested. | 我们提出的后备方案. |
[14:43] | What, uh… what were you talking about? | 那个,呃 你是在指什么? |
[14:52] | Hammond and I were planning a secondary SGC base off-world. | 哈蒙德和我曾计划成立第二个星际星门指挥部基地. |
[14:57] | It was gonna serve as a backup if ours was attacked. I was gonna command. | 如果我们受到攻击,它将成为后备基地 那里将由我指挥. |
[15:03] | Then the Pentagon pulled the plug? | 可是被五角大楼否决了? |
[15:07] | So you’re acting up because you’re hurt | 这伤害了你的情感 所以你才反应失常 |
[15:10] | because you didn’t get a command. | 因为你没得到指挥权 |
[15:13] | Give me a break, Daniel. | 让我说几句, 丹尼尔. |
[15:16] | Denial of the programme shows | 否决该项目只不过又一次表明 |
[15:18] | they’re not serious about attaining our goals. | 他们对我们的目标无动于衷. |
[15:21] | – Which you think is attaining weapons? – Protecting ourselves. | 你认为我们的目标就是获得新的武器和技术? 是保护我们自己. |
[15:27] | But isn’t our mission also about establishing relations | 但我们的任务不也是为了 |
[15:30] | with other cultures? | 和其他文明 建立和维持良好的外交关系吗? |
[15:32] | What for, if we gain nothing to help our other interests? | 如果我们得不到任何有助于我们的东西 这还有什么意义? |
[15:35] | There’s a lot we can learn | 除了技术和武器,我们还可以从像 陀蓝这样的文明 |
[15:37] | from the Tollan that has nothing to do with weapons. | 那里学到很多其他东西. |
[15:40] | Stuff that interests people like you, Daniel. Not people like me. | 像你这样的人对此有兴趣, 丹尼尔. 而不是像我这样的人. |
[15:46] | I want to see tangible gains from our efforts. | 我想看到我们的努力所换来的 实实在在的利益. |
[15:48] | And if people like the Tollan don’t want to share, we should just take. | 如果像陀蓝人这样不愿共享, 我们只能自己去拿. |
[15:54] | – You believe that? – Being nice… | 你真的这么想? 如果勾阿呜决定回来的话 |
[15:57] | won’t stop any Goa’uld mother ships, if they come back. | 做老好人可没法阻挡他们的母舰 |
[16:00] | I’d rather be a thief and alive than honest and dead. | 好死不如赖活着. |
[16:03] | It’s a cliche, but there it is. | 这是老话,可说得没错. |
[16:07] | If you really believe that, I guess, uh… | 如果你真这么想, 我想, 呃 |
[16:10] | – l guess I never really knew you at all. – Come on. You’re a bright guy. | 我想我从来没有真正的了解你. 拜托,你是聪明人. |
[16:16] | You had to sense some of this. | 你应该能明白这个. |
[16:25] | Then no. I… | 看来不行.我 |
[16:28] | I guess you couldn’t relate to me any more than I could to you. | 我想你和我不再有共同语言了. |
[16:32] | So this friendship we’ve been working on the last few years… | 那么我们这几年共事建立 起来的一切一切友谊 |
[16:35] | Apparently, not much of a foundation there, huh? | 显然没有存在的基础了, 嗯? |
[17:21] | Colonel O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 上校. |
[17:25] | What the hell is this? A joke, Maybourne? What are you doin’ here? | 见鬼了? 开玩笑吗, 梅伯恩? 你来这里干嘛? |
[17:29] | Well, in a way, you invited me. | 恩,从某种意义上说,你请我来的. |
[17:33] | Come to gloat about my retirement, have you? | 来对我的退役幸灾乐祸,对吗? |
[17:36] | – May I come in? – No. | 我能进去吗? 不. |
[17:39] | I’m in no way obligated to put up with your crap any more. | 我现在没义务再容忍你这个废物. |
[17:42] | I think you’re gonna wanna hear what I have to offer you. | 我想你会想听听我能给你些什么. |
[17:46] | Offer? | 给我? |
[18:01] | – May I sit down? – No. You won’t be here that long. | 我能坐下吗? 不. 你不会待那么久的 |
[18:04] | What’s this about? | 是关于什么事? |
[18:06] | I heard about your little altercation with General Hammond. | 恩,我听说你和哈蒙德将军发生了 小争执,这就足够了. |
[18:10] | Sweet little grapevine we got. | 坏事传千里,不是吗? |
[18:12] | Let’s just say I see a lot of paper that goes through the mountain. | 我只不过看到了基地那边的很多报告而已. |
[18:15] | I was interested in your passionate argument… | 你强烈要求 我们不该只用温和的外交手段 |
[18:18] | that we shouldn’t be quite so diplomatic about | 来获得我们需要的东西, |
[18:21] | acquiring the things we need. | 我对此很感兴趣 |
[18:24] | Get to the point. | 说重点. |
[18:26] | What if I said I could offer you a way to achieve your goals? | 如果我告诉你我能提供给你 一条途径完成你的目标呢? |
[18:29] | – My goals? – Yes. | 我的目标? 是的. |
[18:31] | What if I said I could arrange for you to lead a team through the gate… | 如果我告诉你我可以安排你领导一支队伍 |
[18:35] | to acquire whatever you want, whenever you want? | 可以随时穿越星门获得你想要的 任何东西呢? |
[18:38] | For the good of this country. | 为了这个国家的利益. |
[18:40] | If I believed you could do that, | 就算我相信你能办到, |
[18:42] | I’d have to figure whatever you’re doing is illegal. | 我必须指出你想做的事情是违法的. |
[18:45] | What you did yesterday was illegal, Colonel. | 你昨天做的事就是严重违法,上校. |
[18:48] | Get out. | 出去. |
[18:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣. |
[18:58] | Page me when you miss the action too much. | 如果你想明白了就和我联系. |
[19:08] | For what purpose were we summoned? | 把我们叫来做什么? |
[19:10] | My guess is we’re getting our fourth. | 我猜是给我们组凑齐四个人. |
[19:12] | Who do you think it’ll be? | 你想会是什么人? |
[19:14] | Probably someone like Ferretti. | 可能是像法拉帝(第一批穿越星门的成员之一)这样的人吧, |
[19:16] | You’ll get command. | 并且队伍将由你来指挥. |
[19:17] | I don’t know about that. | 我不清楚. |
[19:19] | They’ll probably go with someone higher than major. | 他们也许会派个军衔比少校更高的人来. |
[19:26] | As you were. | 你们来了. |
[19:29] | Since SG-1 is considered the flagship unit, … | SG-1被认为是我们的一面旗帜 |
[19:32] | it falls on me to assure that you have the strongest leadership. | 所以我得保证你们拥有最强有力的指挥 |
[19:36] | Therefore I’m reassigning our most senior officer | 所以我指派我们在这一领域资质最高的指挥官 |
[19:39] | as your new commanding officer. | 作为你们的新任指挥官 |
[19:42] | Colonel Makepeace will be joining SG-1 . | 梅克皮斯上校将立即加入SG-1 . |
[19:44] | I hope you’ll make him feel welcome. | 希望你们会欢迎他. |
[19:47] | Um, sir? Uh… I don’t wanna seem out of line here, … | 呃,长官?呃我并不是想越权 |
[19:51] | but since I’m a civilian here, | 但是因为我是平民, |
[19:53] | I’m probably the only one who can say this… | 我可能是这里唯一能这么说的可是 |
[19:56] | Spit it out, Doctor. | 说出来, 博士. |
[19:58] | Well, no offence, | 那么,我并非是要冒犯, |
[20:00] | but doesn’t Major Carter deserve to take charge of SG-1? | 但难道不该由卡特少校来领导SG-1吗? |
[20:03] | Major Carter has an exemplary record on the team, … | 卡特上尉是这支队伍里的楷模 |
[20:06] | as recognised by her recent promotion to major. | 她最近被提升为少校就证明了这点. |
[20:10] | – But major is a far cry from colonel. – I understand, General. | 但少校和上校还有很大差距. 我能理解,将军. |
[20:14] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 对不起,我不能. |
[20:15] | What difference does it make what title she has? The point is… | 这和军衔有什么关系? 我指的是 |
[20:18] | It’s all right, Daniel. Really. | 这没关系,丹尼尔.真的. |
[20:21] | Dismissed. | 解散. |
[20:28] | I’m proud to join you folks. | 很荣幸加入你们. |
[20:31] | I hope you’ll learn to trust my command | 我希望你们能够 |
[20:33] | as much as you did Colonel O’Neill’s. | 像信任欧尼尔上校一样相信我的指挥. |
[20:36] | I’m sure we will, sir. | 我肯定我们会的,长官. |
[20:38] | I never trusted Jack’s command, but… | 我从没真正信任过杰克的指挥,但是 |
[20:42] | – l’m open. – That’s good. | 我不会有偏见的. 那很好. |
[20:45] | Then I’ll see you at our first briefing. | 那么在第一次汇报会议上再见. |
[21:48] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来? |
[21:50] | I didn’t think you’d get bored so fast, | 老实说,我没想到你这么快就觉得无聊了, |
[21:52] | or I would have stayed in town. | 也许我该待在镇子上的. |
[21:55] | Not quite the student of human behaviour you thought you were? | 你以为你真是人类行为学研究者吗? |
[21:59] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好走了? |
[22:03] | – I have some questions. – Can’t tell you much. | 我有些问题. 不能告诉你太多. |
[22:08] | You expect me to jump into this operation blind? | 你认为我会盲目地淌这潭混水? |
[22:12] | Are you interested in my offer or not? | 你对我的建议到底有没有兴趣? |
[22:30] | I’m interested. | 有兴趣. |
[22:33] | Good. | 很好. |
[22:36] | I want to be sure you understand one thing, O’Neill. | 我要你确定明白一件事,欧尼尔. |
[22:39] | What I’m about to show you is not so much “classified” as it is “secret”. | 我将要告诉你的不是所谓”机密”而是”绝密”. |
[22:43] | “Dangerous” would be another word I would use. | “危险”是我想说的另外一个词. |
[22:49] | Keep talkin’. | 继续. |
[22:50] | Understand that, once you see what I’m about to show you, … | 你要明白, 一但你知道了我要告诉你的事情 |
[22:53] | there is no turning back. | 就没有回头路了. |
[22:56] | You will have the choice to go along with it… or disappear. | 你将只能选择继续或者消失. |
[23:02] | Disappear? | 消失? |
[23:04] | This is your last chance to back out. | 这是你最后反悔的机会. |
[23:12] | Well, if you promise to cut back on the melodrama, … | 好吧, 如果你保证不再耍把戏 |
[23:17] | l’ll consider crossin’ the line. | 我会考虑冒这个险. |
[23:26] | – So, where are we going? – Nowhere in particular. | 那么, 我们这是去哪? 不去什么特别的地方. |
[23:30] | I find being 30,000 feet up | 我发现在30,000英尺的高空 |
[23:32] | greatly reduces the chances of any effective surveillance. | 可以减少被监视的可能性. |
[24:04] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[24:07] | I assume it’s one of those Goa’uld communication balls. | 我猜是一个勾阿呜的通讯球. |
[24:11] | We didn’t have to negotiate for it either. | 我们也没通过谈判得到它. |
[24:14] | – Who’s “we”? – My organisation. | 谁是”我们”? 我所在的机构. |
[24:17] | – NID? – Mmm… More of an offshoot. | NID? 嗯.并不只是一个分支机构. |
[24:20] | Ah. That sort of says it all, doesn’t it? | 啊.只能说这么多了,不是吗? |
[24:25] | I want you to command a unit. | 我想让你领导一支队伍. |
[24:29] | – There are units? – Oh, yes. | 还有队伍? 噢, 是的. |
[24:32] | Would you like to meet the temporary commander | 你想见见这个我希望你来指挥的 |
[24:34] | of the unit I want you to run? | 队伍的临时指挥官吗? |
[24:36] | I guess. | 我想是的. |
[24:40] | Took us a while to figure out | 我们花了些时间来弄明白 |
[24:41] | how to use this without a Goa’uld at the controls. | 在没有勾阿呜控制时怎么使用这玩意. |
[24:44] | But good old human ingenuity eventually won out. | 不过聪明的人类最终胜利了. |
[24:53] | – Colonel Maybourne. – Newman. | 梅伯恩 上校. 纽曼. |
[24:56] | I’d like you to meet Colonel Jack O’Neill. Retired. | 我想让你见见已退役的欧尼尔上校. . |
[25:00] | It is a pleasure, sir. | 欧尼尔上校,这是我的荣幸,长官. |
[25:02] | Read just about all the SG-1 mission briefings… | 我才看了SG-1的所有任务简报 |
[25:04] | and, uh… Well, let’s just say your file is very impressive. | 并且, 呃好吧,您的有关记录令人影响深刻. |
[25:08] | It’d be an honour to serve under your command, Colonel. | 能在你的指挥下行动将是一种荣誉,上校. |
[25:12] | Hello, Newman. | 你好, 纽曼. |
[25:14] | – You look familiar. – Yes, sir. We have met briefly. | 你看起来很眼熟. 是的, 长官. 我们曾碰过面. |
[25:17] | In a hangar at a Utah landing strip. | 在犹他州停机场的一个机库里. |
[25:22] | You’re who we chased through the other Stargate. | 你就是我们追捕的穿越另一个星门的人之一. |
[25:25] | That would be me. I apologise about having to return fire, sir. | 呃,应该是我. 很抱歉当时我们还击了.长官 |
[25:29] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[25:30] | – Where are you? – He’s on another planet. | 你在哪里? 他在另一个星球上. |
[25:35] | Your mission, Newman? | 你的任务是什么, 纽曼? |
[25:37] | Use any means necessary to acquire technology to help Earth… | 使用一切手段获得能帮助我们抵抗勾阿呜 |
[25:41] | in the battle against the Goa’ulds or other unforeseen aggressors. | 以及其他未知侵略者的装备和技术. |
[25:44] | You’ve seen myfile, Newman. | 你已经看过我的资料了, 纽曼. |
[25:46] | It’s only fair I know more about you. | 公平起见我应该知道更多关于你的情况 |
[25:48] | Need-to-know, Colonel. | 有必要吗, 上校. |
[25:51] | I need to know if I’m to command this unit. | 如果我要指挥这个队伍我就需要知道. |
[25:53] | You agree to go and take command, | 如果你答应去指挥, |
[25:55] | I’ll give you files on each one of your people. | 我会给你每个队员的详细资料. |
[25:58] | How about it? You ready for a command | 现在,怎么样? 你准备好担任一个 |
[26:00] | where you can finally achieve… | 能实现你和我共同目标的队伍的指挥官了吗? |
[26:02] | what you and I both agree needs to be achieved to defend this planet? | 实现保卫这个星球的目标. |
[26:14] | I never thought I’d agree with you about anything, Maybourne. | 我从没想过会和你有任何相同的观点, 梅伯恩. |
[26:20] | But yeah. | 但是好吧. |
[26:24] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了. |
[26:28] | Major Carter has accepted my command with no problem, sir. | 卡特上尉已经无条件接受我的指挥,长官. |
[26:32] | But I’m afraid Dr Jackson and the Jaffa have not. | 但是恐怕杰克森博士和那个贾法还不行. |
[26:37] | Well, maybe if you didn’t think of him as “the Jaffa”, | 恩, 也许你不把他当成是”贾法” |
[26:40] | it would be a good start. | 会是个好的开始. |
[26:42] | Come in. | 进来. |
[26:47] | Jack, come in. | 杰克, 进来. |
[26:49] | – You know Colonel Makepeace. – Yeah. | 你认识梅克皮斯上校. 是的. |
[26:54] | – How’s the retirement going? – Uh… great. | 退役后怎么样? 呃很好. |
[26:58] | I retire, I wake up, I retire. | 我睡觉,起床,睡觉. |
[27:01] | It’s… it’s a living. | 这就是生活. |
[27:03] | I’m bored out of my skull, sir. | 我实在是无聊死了,长官. |
[27:07] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个. |
[27:11] | – Something I can help you with? – Actually, there is, General. | 我能帮你什么吗? 实际上,有的, 将军. |
[27:16] | Would you like me to leave, Jack? | 我需要离开吗,杰克? |
[27:18] | I don’t care. | 我不介意的. |
[27:20] | – We’re not finished, Colonel Makepeace. – I’ll make it fast, General. | 我们的谈话还没结束, 梅克皮斯上校. 我会快点说的, 将军. |
[27:27] | I’m hoping you could grant me one last favour. | 我希望你能同意我最后一个请求. |
[27:31] | I’m listening. | 我在听着. |
[27:33] | I want to retire off-world. | 我想在别的世界退休. |
[27:39] | Jack, I don’t know… | 杰克, 我不明白是不是我 |
[27:40] | You remember that woman I told you about on Edora? Laira was her name. | 你还记得我和你说过的那个艾朵拉女子吗? 她叫拉莱拉. |
[27:45] | – Yes. – I promised her I’d come back some day. | 是的? 我答应过她过我总有一天要回去的. |
[27:50] | I’m asking you to help me keep that promise. | 我请求你帮我实现那个诺言. |
[27:54] | Please. | 求你了. |
[27:57] | If I agree to do this, you know I can’t give you a GDO. | 就算我同意你这么做, 你应该知道我不能给你身份识别器. |
[28:00] | That means you can never return to Earth through the gate. | 这意味着你永远也不能通过星门回到地球. |
[28:04] | I understand that, sir. | 我明白,长官. |
[28:23] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[29:06] | Colonel O’Neill. It is an honour, sir. | 欧尼尔上校.非常荣幸,长官. |
[29:22] | Newman. | 纽曼. |
[29:25] | We may look a little ragtag, | 我们看起来可能像一群乌合之众, |
[29:26] | but we’re very good at what we do. | 但是我向你保证,我们在工作方面很出色. |
[29:29] | Which is… stealing stuff. | 是指 偷东西? |
[29:32] | Well, acquiring what we need to defend our planet. | 恩,得到一切我们需要用来保卫我们 星球的东西.长官 |
[29:35] | And you measure how good you are by the fact that you’ve never been caught? | 你衡量有多出色的标准就是从未被抓住过吧? |
[29:40] | Well, and by the spoils of our missions. | 好吧,还有我们执行任务得到的战利品. |
[29:43] | Would you care to take a gander at one of our latest acquisitions? | 你想看看我们最近的战利品吗? |
[29:47] | Sure. I’ll take a gander. | 当然.我要看看 |
[29:51] | This way, sir. | 这边走, 长官. |
[30:06] | – What do you think? – Just brought it back. | 你觉得怎么样?上校 直接带回去就行了. |
[30:09] | – It’s an anti-gravitation device. – Really? | 这是一个反重力装置. 真的? |
[30:14] | – Lieutenant Clare Tobias, sir. – Tobias. Jack O’Neill. | 克莱尔 托拜厄斯中尉, 长官. 托拜厄斯. 杰克 欧尼尔. |
[30:20] | If it’s all right, sir, | 如果没事的话,长官, |
[30:21] | I’ll leave you in the lieutenant’s very capable hands. | 我就先离开了, 中尉会向你详细解释的. |
[30:25] | So… tell me about this thing. | 那么 和我说说这个东西. |
[30:29] | It uses superconducted gyroscopic | 它利用超导螺旋效应 |
[30:31] | action to generate an anti-gravitational field… | 来产生反引力场 |
[30:35] | Stop. | 停. |
[30:38] | – Scientist? – Engineer. Why? | 科学家? 工程师. 为什么这么问? |
[30:43] | You remind me of someone in my old command. | 你让我想起我以前的某个队员. |
[30:46] | – Major Carter. – How do you know her? | 卡特少校. 你怎么知道她? |
[30:49] | She beat me out of a position in the SGC. | 她占了我在星门指挥部的位置. |
[30:53] | Oh. | 噢. |
[30:56] | So, what do you do around here? | 那么, 你在这里是做什么的? |
[30:58] | My job is to examine some of the larger items we acquire. | 我的工作是检测一些我们弄到的更大的设备. |
[31:02] | The ones too big to be transported back to Earth. | 那些太大,不能直接运回地球的设备. |
[31:05] | See if we can backwards-engineer them and send the plans home to Maybourne. | 看看是否能逆向模拟其原理, 然后把设计图带给梅伯恩上校. |
[31:10] | Sir, Colonel Maybourne would like to talk to you. | 打扰了,长官,梅伯恩 上校想和你通话. |
[31:13] | Yeah? | 好的 |
[31:14] | Tobias. | 托拜厄斯. |
[31:21] | Jack! I see you made it in one piece. | 杰克! 我发现你适应的很好. |
[31:24] | – What do you think of our little operation? – It’s swell, Harry. | 你觉得我们的工作如何? 很出色, 哈瑞. |
[31:27] | We do what we can to make it comfortable. I have your first mission. | 我们尽全力使其圆满. 你的第一个任务.上校 |
[31:32] | – Planet PX3-595. – About time we got one of those things. | 是在PX3-595星球. 是我们去拿那玩意的时候了. |
[31:37] | SG-9 was unable to negotiate to get the device. | SG-9无法通过谈判得到这个装置. |
[31:41] | What device are we talkin’ about? | 我们谈的是什么装置? |
[31:43] | Newman can fill you in on all the details. | 纽曼会跟你解释所有细节的. |
[31:46] | Good luck, Colonel. | 祝你好运, 上校. |
[31:48] | – Thanks. – And, Colonel, just a reminder. | 谢谢. 还有,上校,只是提个醒 . |
[31:52] | This isn’t the SGC. So if someone gets in your way, do what you have to do. | 这不是星门指挥部. 所以如果有人妨碍你了,做你该做的事. |
[32:02] | OK, the mouth of the cave we’re gonna hit | 好吧, 我们要去的这个岩洞的入口 |
[32:05] | is 50 metres at two o’clock from the gate. | 在星门的两点钟方向,距离大约50米. |
[32:07] | The primitive locals are called Tiernods. | 当地的原始居民被称为提尔纳兹. |
[32:10] | They use ’em to hide from predators. | 他们在那里躲避野兽. |
[32:12] | If a predator goes into the cave, | 如果野兽跟随他们进了岩洞, |
[32:14] | Tiernods use the device we’re after to vanish. | 提尔纳兹就会 使用我们寻找的装置来让自己消失. |
[32:17] | Very nice. | 非常好. |
[32:45] | – Clear. – Bingo. | 安全. Bingo. |
[32:53] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的. |
[33:02] | – Pretty cool, huh? – What the… ? | 很酷,啊? 什么? |
[33:07] | – That thing looks Asgard. – It is. | 那东西像是仙宫的. 它的确是. |
[33:09] | This is an Asgard-protected planet. | 这是个仙宫保护下的星球. |
[33:17] | Can you imagine the ways we could use this for black ops on Earth? | 你能想象一下我们 回到地球后将其用于秘密行动吗? |
[33:21] | Yep. | 当然. |
[33:23] | But it’s not on Earth. You gonna be able to backwards-engineer this thing? | 可它还没回地球. 你能把它逆向模拟吗? |
[33:27] | Don’t have to. Items this small we just send back to Earth. | 没必要. 这样的小东西我们直接送回地球. |
[33:31] | – How? – Got a man on the inside, on an SG team. | 怎么送? 我们有内线,在一支SG队伍里. |
[33:35] | Maybourne tells us where the mole’s team will go. | 梅伯恩上校告诉我们内线 所在的队伍将去哪. |
[33:37] | We get there first, make the drop and come back. | 我们先赶到那里, 把东西丢下,然后回来. |
[33:40] | The mole comes in later, retrieves the item and packs it back in his gear. | 内线之后到达,找到东西 然后藏在身上带回去 |
[33:45] | It’s about time he got back to us. | 快到他取东西的时候了. |
[33:53] | Hello, team. You get the device? | 你们好, 队员们. 拿到装置了吗? |
[33:57] | – Yep. – Good. | 是的. 很好. |
[33:59] | I have the time and coordinates for the drop. Just drop and go. | 我得到了时间和坐标. 只要丢下东西然后离开. |
[34:02] | – No contact. – OK. | 别和他们接触. 好的. |
[34:05] | I’m sending the coordinates and time info. Record them. | 我把坐标和时间信息发给你们. 记录下来. |
[34:15] | Alex? | 亚历克斯? |
[34:20] | – Want me to go, sir? – No. I’ll go. | 要我去吗, 长官? 不. 我去. |
[34:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | 当真? 是的. |
[34:27] | Best way to understand a command is to do every job yourself at least once. | 做好一个指挥官最好的方法, 就是把所有的事情亲自做至少一遍. |
[34:31] | That’s your prerogative, Colonel. | 那是你的特权,上校. |
[35:18] | All right, let’s make this quick. Carter, Dr Jackson, run your tests. | 好吧, 大家动作快点. 卡特,杰克森博士,去做你们的测试. |
[35:23] | Let’s see if the intel was right about naqahdah deposits here. | 让我们瞧瞧电脑对这里那夸达矿 储藏的分析是否正确 |
[37:27] | How’d it go, sir? | 进行的如何, 长官? |
[37:29] | Maybourne had the coordinates right, but his timing sucked! | 梅伯恩提供的坐标是对的, 但是他给的时间太紧了! |
[37:33] | I just about ran into the SG team on my way back. | 我回来的时候差点撞见SG小队. |
[37:37] | What’s goin’ on?! | 出了什么事?! |
[37:41] | Sir… Sir, we do not open the gate | 长官 长官,没有梅伯恩上校的 直接命令 |
[37:44] | without direct orders from Colonel Maybourne! | 我们不能打开星门! |
[37:47] | Colonel, what are you doin’?! | 上校, 你在做什么?! |
[37:53] | Opening up some options! | 给你们一些选择的余地! |
[38:00] | There’s an Asgard ship descending over the base! | 有艘仙宫飞船在基地上方减速! |
[38:14] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[38:16] | Taking back what’s rightfully theirs, I guess. | 我想是来拿回他们的东西. |
[38:19] | Listen up, all of you. You’ve got two choices here. | 你们都听着. 你们有两个选择. |
[38:23] | Once they stop takin’ stuff, they’re gonna start takin’ people. | 一旦他们不拿东西,他们就会对人下手了. |
[38:26] | Now, you can go with the Asgard. | 现在, 你们要么和仙宫一起离开. |
[38:29] | Or you can follow me. It’s your choice. | 要么跟我走. 自己选吧. |
[38:32] | I’ll be holdin’ the door open so you can’t go anywhere else. | 我会让星门一直打开 你们去不了其他任何地方! |
[39:07] | Hands together. Got you now, Newman. | 双手并拢.现在可抓到你了,纽曼. |
[39:09] | Good job, kids. Give me one of those things. | 干得不错,小子们. 给我个那玩意.好吗? |
[39:12] | Here. | 给. |
[39:14] | What the hell… ? What are you doing?! | 见鬼? 你在做什么?! |
[39:16] | That would be my job. | 那是我的工作. |
[39:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce | 女士们,先生们, 我很高兴的宣布 |
[39:23] | that you are all under arrest… | 你们因犯有反对美国和 |
[39:25] | for high crimes against the United States and its allies. | 其盟友的重罪而全部被捕. |
[39:41] | – You really blew it, O’Neill. – Oh, I think it came off quite nicely. | 你真的做到了, 欧尼尔. 噢, 我觉得干得相当漂亮. |
[39:46] | – Don’t you, General? – Yes, I do. | 你认为呢, 将军? 是的, 我同意. |
[39:48] | You have no idea how high up this goes. You’ve pissed off the wrong people. | 你根本不知道这事涉及有多广. 你惹了你不该得罪的人. |
[39:53] | Like the Tollan, Tok’ra, Asgard, Nox… Those folks? | 就像 陀蓝, 托克拉,仙宫, 诺克司这些人? |
[39:57] | They refuse to give us what we need | 他们拒绝提供我们 |
[39:58] | to defend ourselves against the Goa’uld. | 需要用来抵御 勾阿呜的东西. |
[40:01] | We don’t need their stuff, Makepeace. | 我们不需要他们的东西, 梅克皮斯. |
[40:05] | We do need them. | 我们真正需要的是他们这些人. |
[40:08] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带出去. |
[40:21] | So, just to, uh… clarify. | 那么,只是,呃请澄清一下. |
[40:26] | This whole past week, beginning with the appeal we made on Tollana, … | 过去的整个一周, 从我们向陀拉纳请求帮助开始, |
[40:30] | in which I did a lot of hard work by the way, | 我为此付出了很多心血 |
[40:33] | I take it that was all a scam? | 原来全是一场骗局? |
[40:35] | Within the last two weeks, the Asgard and the Tollan approached us… | 在过去的两周里,仙宫和陀蓝分别 和我们接触 |
[40:40] | with evidence that we were stealing technology from them. | 并带着我们偷窃他们技术的证据 |
[40:44] | – We? The SGC? – Yes. | -我们 ? 星门指挥部 ? -是的. |
[40:47] | The Asgard, the Tollan and the Nox were going to sever all ties with us. | 仙宫 , 陀蓝和诺克司 曾准备切断和我们的一切联系. |
[40:51] | We convinced them the theft | 我们让他们相信这些偷盗事件 |
[40:53] | must be the action of a rogue group outside the SGC. | 是星门指挥部之外 的偷窃团伙所为. |
[40:57] | We insisted that you apprehend them yourselves. | 我们坚持让你们自己逮捕他们. |
[41:04] | You have now regained our trust. | 你们现在重新获得了我们的信任. |
[41:07] | So you set that whole thing up on Tollana… | 所以你在陀拉纳做的一切 |
[41:10] | in the hopes that the mole would approach you? | 是希望内鬼认为你和他们是一伙的 并和你接触? |
[41:13] | And you didn’t think you could trust us to help? | 而且你认为你不信任我们能帮上忙? |
[41:16] | We wanted to assure your reaction | 我们想保证你们 |
[41:18] | to the Colonel’s behaviour was as it should be. | 对上校行为的反应是正常的. |
[41:21] | And the Asgard insisted that Colonel O’Neill be the only one involved. | 而且仙宫 坚持认为 欧尼尔 上校 是唯一可以参与的人. |
[41:27] | They like me. | 他们喜欢我. |
[41:32] | And now, will you come with me, Your Eminence? | 那么现在, 愿意和我一起来吗,尊敬的阁下? |
[41:46] | I’m back. | 我回来了. |
[41:51] | It’s good to have you back, sir. | 很高兴你能回来,长官. |
[41:53] | – Indeed. – Thank you. | 确实. 谢谢. |
[41:59] | Um… Daniel? | 恩 丹尼尔? |
[42:01] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[42:04] | – That stuff I talked about at my house… – Um… | 在我家谈的那些话 呃 |
[42:08] | – It was bugged. I had to keep up the act. – It’s… I understand. | 那地方被监听了.我只能一直演戏. 知道了 我理解. |
[42:12] | Obviously, the whole friendship thing, the foundation is solid. | 显然,我们之间的一切友谊,其根基 都是牢固的. |
[42:16] | Uh, obviously. You don’t… You don’t have to… | 噢,显然. 你不必你不必 |
[42:19] | No, I feel kind of… | 不,我觉得 |
[42:22] | I do appreciate that you came to see if I was OK. | 我真的很感激是你来看我还好不好. |
[42:25] | That… That means something. | 那那意味着一些什么. |
[42:27] | Uh… actually, no, it doesn’t. | 噢事实上,不,不是那样的. |
[42:31] | – Huh? – Um… | 不是? 呃 |
[42:35] | We, uh, we drew straws. | 我们呃我们一起抽签. |
[42:39] | I lost. | 我输了 |