时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Another one. | 另一个 |
[00:30] | Perhaps the ancestors used it for astronomical calculation. | 祖先们可能用它来进行天文计算 |
[00:33] | The settlement must be nearby. | 基地肯定在附近 |
[00:59] | – Chevron four locked. – Report. | 编码4锁定 报告情况 |
[01:01] | Sir, we’ve just got our first hit with the cold-address program. P2X-416. | 长官,我们的冻结地址程序第一次成功了 是P2X-416 |
[01:06] | Prepare the MALP. | 准备遥感勘测仪 |
[01:18] | We must leave, Nyan. | 我们必须离开,奈安 |
[01:39] | Nyan, you’ll drown! | 奈安,你会被淹死的 |
[01:44] | It doesn’t feel like water. | 这好像不是水 |
[02:03] | What’s up? | 怎么回事? |
[02:04] | Cold-dialling program made a positive hit on P2X-416. | 冻结地址程序在P2X-416上取得了成功 |
[02:10] | I wonder why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[02:11] | Locals must have found the Stargate since the computer last dialled. | 在计算机上次拨号以后,似乎是当地居民 把星门挖掘出来了 |
[02:15] | See, that’s what I don’t understand. | 看,那就是我不懂的地方 |
[02:17] | – How does a computer know to do that? – It doesn’t, sir. | 计算机为何知道该怎么拨号呢? 它不知道,长官 |
[02:20] | I created the software to redial cartouche Stargate addresses… | 我编写了冻结地址程序来周期性的重拨 |
[02:25] | that hadn’t connected the first time. This is our first hit. | 第一次没有成功连接的星门地址 这是我们第一次拨通 |
[02:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:30] | Receiving MALP telemetry… now. | 正在接受遥感勘测仪的信号 |
[02:45] | Nyan, what is it? | 奈安,那是什么? |
[02:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:51] | Can you, uh… Can you follow him? | 你能不能,嗯,能转向他吗? |
[03:08] | Hello, Nyan. | 你好,奈安 |
[03:10] | Don’t be afraid. My name is Daniel Jackson. | 别害怕,呃,我叫丹尼尔杰克森 |
[03:14] | – Are you a mechanical life form? – No. | 你是机械生命吗? 不是 |
[03:17] | I’m communicating with you through that device. | 我正在通过这个装置和你通话 |
[03:21] | – From where? – From anotherplanet. | 从哪儿? 从另外一个星球 |
[03:24] | – It’s a trick. We must report this, Nyan. – No, not yet. | 是个骗局 我们必须将此汇报,奈安 不,还不是时候 |
[03:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:32] | Sir, request permission to visit P2X-416. | 长官,请允许访问P2X-416 |
[03:35] | – Wait a minute. – Jack, they’re obviously intelligent. | 稍等 杰克,很显然他们具有智慧 |
[03:39] | Judging from their clothes and tools, | 从他们的衣服和工具来判断, |
[03:41] | they are close to our level of technology. | 他们的技术水平和我们相近 |
[03:44] | And has anyone seen a DHD in this transmission? | 有人在传回的图像里看到 有星门拨号装置了吗? |
[03:54] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[03:57] | Take a naqahdah reactor with you | 带一个那夸达反应堆过去 |
[03:59] | so you can power up the gate and dial manually. | 这样就可以给星门以能量来手动拨号 |
[04:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:13] | Mallin, I think we’ve found the gateway. | 玛琳, 我想我们发现了大门 |
[04:19] | There is no gateway. That is Optrican legend. | 没有什么大门 那是奥普却坎的传说 |
[04:22] | Well then, how do you explain this? | 那么,你怎么解释这个? |
[04:25] | This could be very dangerous, Nyan. | 这可能非常危险,奈安 |
[04:28] | Do you realise what this would mean? | 你意识到这将意味着什么吗? |
[04:37] | It would mean we were wrong and the Optricans were right. | 这将意味着我们是错的,奥普却坎是对的 |
[04:41] | Nyan, is it all right if we visit you? | 奈安,我们可以来拜访你们吗? |
[04:43] | – No. – Yes. | 不行 可以 |
[04:45] | OK, we’ll be with you shortly. | 好的,我们马上就来 |
[04:47] | Try to stay close to that mechanical device I’m speaking through. | 尽量靠那个我用来和你交谈的机器近一点 |
[04:51] | And try to avoid that big splash that you saw before. It’s kinda dangerous. | 然后尽量躲开你刚才看到的巨大波浪 它很危险 |
[04:58] | We will be waiting here to welcome you, Daniel. | 我们会等在这里欢迎你的,丹尼尔 |
[05:01] | Mallin, come back! | 玛琳,回来! |
[05:03] | If you tell them, they might kill whoever comes through! | 如果你告诉了他们,他们可能会 杀死过来的任何人! |
[05:07] | Mallin! | 玛琳! |
[06:11] | Stargate.SG1-s03e19.New.Ground | |
[06:44] | Hello, Nyan. | 你好,奈安 |
[06:47] | You’re human. | 你是人类 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:50] | I’m Daniel Jackson, the person you were talking to before. | 我是丹尼尔杰克森, 之前和你谈话的人 |
[06:54] | This is Major Carter, Colonel Jack O’Neill and Teal’c. | 这里是卡特少校, 杰克 欧尼尔上校和提亚克 |
[06:58] | We’re from a planet called Earth. | 我们来自一个叫做地球的星球 |
[07:04] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[07:06] | Then the legend is true. | 那么传说是真的 |
[07:08] | What legend is that? | 什么传说? |
[07:12] | The Optricans believe humans were brought here by aliens, … | 奥普却坎相信人类是被穿过大门的 |
[07:16] | who travelled through a gateway. | 外星人带到这个星球的 |
[07:18] | But during the Upheaval it was buried | 但是在剧变的时候大门被掩埋了, |
[07:20] | and they could no longer come through. | 人类就再也不能过来了 |
[07:23] | What was the Upheaval? | 剧变是怎么回事? |
[07:25] | A period of violent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions… | 一段剧烈地震的时期 |
[07:28] | covering most of this continent, about 2,000 years ago. | 火山灰几乎覆盖了整个大陆, 大约在2000年以前 |
[07:32] | If the Stargate’s been buried for that long, | 如果星门被掩埋了这么久, |
[07:35] | how did you know where to look for it? | 你怎么知道在哪儿寻找它呢? |
[07:37] | I was not looking for it. | 我不是在寻找它 |
[07:39] | I was hoping to find a primitive settlement that | 我是希望找到 |
[07:42] | was here before the Upheaval. | 在剧变发生以前的远古基地 |
[07:45] | I was hoping to prove the Bedrosian theory. | 我希望能证实贝坠欧夏理论 |
[07:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:49] | That human life was created on Bedrosia, without a gateway. | 人类是在贝坠欧夏诞生的, 而不是来自大门 |
[07:54] | – So this country is called Bedrosia? – This continent. | 那么这个国家叫贝坠欧夏? 是这片大陆 |
[07:58] | And then who are the Optricans? | 那么奥普却坎是谁? |
[08:01] | A rival continent. | 一个对立的大陆 |
[08:04] | Rival, as in… what? | 在什么方面对立? |
[08:07] | We believe we were created on this continent. | 我们相信我们是在这块大陆上诞生的 |
[08:10] | The Optricans believe that their holy gateway is on this continent. | 奥普却坎相信他们的神圣之门 就在这片大陆上 |
[08:14] | Therefore we’ve been at war for decades. | 因此我们打了几十年的仗 |
[08:17] | OK. Carter, you wanna make sure the reactor’s all hooked up, just in case? | 好的,卡特,你最好保证反应堆 完全连接好,以防万一 |
[08:23] | Mind if I ask how close to the front lines we might be? | 我能问问这里离前线有多远吗? |
[08:26] | A great distance. There’s no need for concern. | 很远 没有必要担心 |
[08:29] | Mm-hm. | 嗯嗯 |
[08:47] | O’Neill! | 欧尼尔! |
[08:53] | Oh, no. No! | 哦,不,不! |
[08:55] | – Come. We have to hide. – You said they weren’t around here. | 我们得躲起来 我想你说过他们不在附近 |
[08:58] | Those are not Optrican. They’re my people – Bedrosian. | 那些不是奥普却坎 他们是我的同族-贝坠欧夏 |
[09:02] | – Good guys? – Good is not the word I would use… | 好人? 我可不会用”好”来形容 |
[09:05] | to describe the ones that approach. | 这些接近的人 |
[09:07] | – We must run. Now. – OK. Carter, dial it up! | 我们必须立刻逃跑 好吧,卡特,拨号! |
[09:11] | We need five minutes to be operational, sir. | 我还要5分钟才能让它运行,长官 |
[09:14] | This way. Quickly! | 这边,快点! |
[09:20] | Screw it. Let’s go. Come on. | 糟了,我们走,快 |
[10:10] | Would you believe… we come in peace? | 你相信我们是为和平而来的吗? |
[10:20] | Got a commanding officer around here? | 能找个指挥官来吗? |
[10:26] | Wow. Tough crowd. | 哇,真野蛮 |
[10:30] | What happened to Nyan? | 奈安怎么了? |
[10:32] | I’d imagine he’s savin’ his own butt right about now. | 我能想象出他正在逃命的样子 |
[11:29] | Mallin! | 玛琳! |
[11:36] | – You said there were aliens here. – Yes, sir. | 你说这里有外星人 是的,长官 |
[11:39] | – They came through the gateway. – No, they didn’t. | 他们是穿过大门过来的 不,他们不是 |
[11:43] | It’s a trick. A contrivance. | 这是个骗局,一个把戏 |
[11:46] | Perhaps, but one of those aliens, named Daniel, … | 可能是吧,但是其中的一个叫做 丹尼尔的外星人 |
[11:50] | he talked to Nyan through that machine that came through the circle. | 他通过那个穿过圆环的机器和奈安说话 |
[11:56] | The shuttlecraft will take you to my base. | 飞船会把你带到我的基地 |
[11:59] | We will question you on this matter further. | 我们会进一步问你此事 |
[12:05] | Either this Nyan fired at my craft, | 要么是这个奈安向我的飞船开火, |
[12:08] | or another Optrican is out there. | 要么就是有另一个奥普却坎在附近 |
[12:10] | – Either way, I want them found. – Yes, sir. | 无论是谁,给我找到他们 是,长官 |
[12:25] | OK, that’s a needle. | 那是根针 |
[12:35] | Ow! | 噢! |
[12:49] | – Which of you is Daniel? – I’m in command. | 你们之中哪一个是丹尼尔? 我是指挥官 |
[12:52] | Colonel Jack O’Neill here. | 杰克 欧尼尔上校 |
[12:55] | I’m unfamiliar with that Optrican designation. | 我对奥普却坎的官阶不熟悉 |
[12:57] | We’re not Optrican. We’re from another planet. | 我们不是奥普却坎 我们是来自另一个星球的探险者 |
[13:00] | We travelled through the Stargate. | 我们穿越星门而来 |
[13:04] | This type of psychological warfare, | 这种心理战术 |
[13:06] | simulating the Optrican gateway fallacy | 模仿奥普却坎”大门”的鬼话的行为 |
[13:09] | to undermine our most basic beliefs, will not work. | 妄图摧毁我们最基本信仰的心理战术,不会奏效 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I know that it’s hard to believe. | 是的,我知道这难以令人相信 |
[13:17] | So why not let us show you how the Stargate works? | 那么为什么不让我们演示一下星门 是怎么运作的呢? |
[13:19] | If you’re still not convinced, | 如果你还不相信, |
[13:22] | we’ll just take our stuff and go. Fair enough? | 我们就拿着我们的 东西离开,够公平吧? |
[13:32] | Erect a quarantine field. | 设立一个隔离场 |
[13:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:51] | State your purpose. | 说出你的目的 |
[13:53] | Nyan. | 是奈安 |
[14:07] | – We have to get away from here. – Where are my friends? | 我们必须离开这里 我的朋友们在哪? |
[14:11] | Captured. | 被俘虏了 |
[14:14] | – I will not leave my friends. – We can’t get to them. | 我不会扔下我的朋友的 我们到不了他们那里 |
[14:17] | Rigar set up a quarantine field, | 瑞格尔设立了一个隔离场, |
[14:19] | and as soon as he finds the soldier you killed… | 一旦他发现被你杀死的士兵 |
[14:40] | You’re blind! | 你看不见了! |
[15:02] | – They were starting to dig here. – Finish for them. | 他们开始在这里挖掘了 快点挖完 |
[15:06] | I wanna know what’s in there. | 我想知道那里有什么 |
[15:17] | I have the results from the blood analysis. | 我得到了血液分析的结果 |
[15:20] | There’s 98% correspondence. They are definitely human. | 98%相符 他们绝对是人类 |
[15:23] | But none of them match the Bedrosian Central Registry. | 但是他们和贝坠欧夏注册中心 的纪录都不吻合 |
[15:26] | Then that proves they’re Optrican. | 那就证明他们是奥普却坎 |
[15:31] | Does it not? | 不是吗? |
[15:38] | Say what you were thinking. | 说出你的想法 |
[15:40] | What if they’re telling the truth? | 如果他们说的是事实怎么办? |
[15:42] | What if it is a gateway and the Optricans are right? | 如果真有一个大门,奥普却坎是对的怎么办? |
[15:45] | – No! It’s a lie. – But how can you be sure? | 不!那是谎言 但是你怎么能确定呢? |
[15:47] | I am sure because we have not spent our lives | 我很确定,因为我们不该耗费生命 |
[15:50] | praying to a god who does not exist. | 向一个不存在的神祈祷 |
[15:53] | And many of our people have not died fighting a meaningless war. | 我们的很多人也不该为了一场 毫无意义的战争失去生命 |
[15:56] | I won’t accept that. | 我不会相信那些鬼话 |
[15:59] | I’ve studied the book of Nefertum word for word, cover to cover. | 我逐字逐句地研究过奈夫图的书 |
[16:03] | – It is the truth. – What if it’s not? | 这是事实 如果不是呢? |
[16:05] | It is the truth. | 这是事实 |
[16:09] | We began here. | 我们在这里诞生 |
[16:14] | That device is a fabrication, to fake the Optrican gateway myth. | 那个东西是为了捏造奥普却坎”大门”的神话而伪造的 |
[16:17] | – To what end? – To sow the seeds of doubt among us. | 为了什么目的呢? 为了在我们中间撒播怀疑的种子 |
[16:21] | To create dissension from within. | 为了引起内部的争执 |
[16:26] | I will not allow our people | 我不容许我们族人的信仰 |
[16:28] | to have their faith attacked in such a cynical way. | 被如此亵渎 |
[16:33] | What do you wanna do? | 你想要做什么? |
[16:36] | We will not allow the events that have transpired to leave this place. | 我们不能把这里发生的事泄露出去 |
[16:40] | Then we must find this Nyan and the fourth… Optrican. | 那么我们必须找到奈安和 第四个”奥普却坎” |
[16:43] | Yes. And we’ll find out what we can from the three we have in custody. | 是的,我们来看看从抓到的三个人 那里能问出什么来 |
[16:49] | Then we will dispose of them. | 接着我们就干掉他们 |
[16:54] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[16:57] | We come here for shelter. We also store supplies here. | 我躲在这里 这里还有储存的补给 |
[17:03] | – Are you injured in addition to your eyes? – I will be fine. | 除了眼睛你还有什么地方受伤? 我会好的 |
[17:11] | You could sit here. | 你可以坐在这里 |
[17:15] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:31] | It’s water. | 是水 |
[17:35] | It’s amazing how one discovery can change everything. | 一个发现改变了一切,真令人吃惊 |
[17:40] | I’ve been searching for proof that | 过去几年间,我一直在寻找 |
[17:42] | we were created on this continent by Nefertum. | 我们是由奈夫图在这片大陆上创造出来的证据 |
[17:46] | Nefertum? | 奈夫图? |
[17:48] | The Blue Lotus Blossom of Ra. | 拉手下的蓝莲花 |
[17:51] | He’s represented in our texts by a blue lotus blossom. | 在我们的文字记载中,一朵蓝莲花象征着他 |
[17:55] | But what is “Ra”? And how do you know about Nefertum? | 可拉又是什么 ? 你怎么会知道奈夫图? |
[18:00] | Nefertum was an under-System Lord to the one named Ra, … | 奈夫图是一个叫拉的系统统治者的手下 |
[18:04] | with whom I did battle. | 我曾和拉打过仗 |
[18:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:10] | Nefertum was and is the creator of all of us. | 奈夫图一直都是我们全部人的创造者 |
[18:13] | – He created this planet and this continent. – Correction: | 他创造了这个星球和其广阔的大陆 我要纠正你: |
[18:17] | Nefertum was an alien who most likely brought you as slaves… | 奈夫图在几千年前把你们 |
[18:21] | many thousands of years ago. | 带到这里作为奴隶 |
[18:23] | That is what the Optricans say. | 奥普却坎就是这么说的 |
[18:25] | Then they are correct. | 那么他们是对的 |
[18:27] | Oh, dear Nefertum, this is blasphemy. | 哦,亲爱的奈夫图,这真是亵渎 |
[18:34] | But if it is true, then it could change everything. | 但是如果这是真的,那么它会改变一切 |
[18:38] | I must show my colleagues at the academy. | 我必须告诉研究院里的同事们 |
[18:41] | Can you be certain they will believe you? | 你确定他们会相信你吗? |
[18:43] | They are scientists. | 他们是科学家,和我一样 |
[18:44] | They will realise they are wrong when shown the evidence. | 在看到证据之后他们会意识到他们是错的 |
[18:48] | Your military has the Stargate in its command. | 你们的军队控制了星际之门 |
[18:50] | Not the gateway. You. | 不是大门,是你 |
[18:54] | – You are the proof. – I will not be the proof! | 你就是证据 我不会去当证据! |
[18:57] | And I will not allow my friends to be imprisoned as they are. | 我不能容忍我的朋友被囚禁 |
[19:02] | You must help me rescue them. | 你必须帮我救他们 |
[19:08] | – Let me see. – Do not! | 让我看看 不要! |
[19:10] | You could have a serious injury. | 你可能受了严重的伤害 |
[19:12] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[19:16] | I have something to help. | 我有些东西能帮上忙 |
[19:18] | – I’ll bring it back with the other supplies. – Nyan… | 我会带着它和其他补给回来的 奈安 |
[19:21] | Nyan! | 奈安! |
[19:50] | All right! | 好吧! |
[19:53] | That hurts. | 真疼啊 |
[19:59] | Well, this day just keeps getting better and better | 瞧瞧,今天真是祸不单行! |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:58] | – We should talk. – Yes. | 我们得谈谈 是的 |
[21:02] | Let us talk about your friend in the woods. | 让我们谈谈你在树林里的朋友 |
[21:06] | I have no friends, in the woods or otherwise. | 我没有朋友, 不管是在树林里还是其他地方 |
[21:10] | We’re not spies. | 我们不是间谍 |
[21:12] | We’re peaceful explorers. | 我们是和平的探险家 |
[21:15] | We travelled through what you call your gateway. | 我们从你们所说的大门穿越而来 |
[21:18] | Fine, the Stargate, then. But that’s what we came through. | 好吧,是星际之门 但我们确实是从那过来的 |
[21:22] | – All four of you? – All three of us. | 你们四个都是? 我们三个都是 |
[21:24] | It is impossible to go to other planets, | 跨过一个石头圈就能到达另外一个星球 |
[21:26] | much less through a circle of stone. | 这是不可能的 |
[21:28] | The Stargate isn’t made of regular stone. | 星际之门不是用普通的石头制造的 |
[21:30] | Given enough power, a wormhole forms that | 如果有足够的能量,那圆环内能形成虫洞 |
[21:33] | allows us to travel to other worlds. | 是虫洞让我们可以做星际旅行 |
[21:35] | – Wormhole? – Giant worms. Huge. | “虫洞”? 大虫子,超大 |
[21:40] | “Wormhole” is just an expression. It has nothing to do with worms. | “虫洞”只是一种表述 它和虫子没有任何关系 |
[21:45] | It’s a tunnel through space. | 它是个空间通道 |
[21:48] | How was this illusion of water created that was described? | 我听到的那个水的幻象是怎么产生的呢? |
[21:51] | You’re right in that it is an illusion. It’s not water. | 它的确是你所说的幻象 它其实不是水 |
[21:54] | – Then what is it? – Magic. | 那么它是什么? 魔法 |
[21:57] | An event horizon, made up of quantum particles that form a wormhole. | 量子微粒产生的一种穹界形成了虫洞 |
[22:01] | An alien race, the Goa’uld, … | 一个叫做勾阿呜的外星种族, |
[22:04] | used the Stargate to transport humans from Earth to other planets, … | 用星际之门传送地球上的人类去其他行星, |
[22:10] | which is how your people came to be on Bedrosia. | 这就是你们来到贝坠欧夏的原因,啊 |
[22:18] | My people began on Bedrosia, as did yours. | 我们的人民诞生于贝坠欧夏,和你们一样 |
[22:21] | We were all created by Nefertum. | 我们全部是由奈夫图创造的 |
[22:23] | Nefertum? | 奈夫图? |
[22:26] | Son of Sakmet? Blue Lotus Blossom? That’s who you believe created you? | 萨克麦特之子?蓝莲花? 你们相信是他创造了你们? |
[22:31] | – Yes. – Well, he must have been a Goa’uld. | 是的 他一定是个勾阿呜 |
[22:34] | A what? | 一个什么? |
[22:36] | An alien. He must have transported your people through the Stargate… | 一个外星人,他肯定是把通过星际之门 把你们带到这里啊 |
[22:48] | Optrican fallacy! | 奥普却坎的鬼话! |
[22:52] | Return them to the prison tent. | 把他们关回监狱 |
[23:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:05] | – You’re an alien. – Come no further. | 你是个外星人 别再说了 |
[23:08] | – Daniel said you were all human. – Speak of it no more. | 可丹尼尔说你们都是人类 不要再说了 |
[23:17] | – What are you? – As I have said, … | 你是什么? 我说过了, |
[23:21] | speak of it no more. | 不要再说了 |
[23:25] | I did not believe you would return. | 我以为你不会回来了 |
[23:33] | You are the most important thing that has ever happened to my planet, … | 遇见你是我在这个星球上最重要的事, |
[23:37] | although I have not yet decided if it is a good thing or bad. | 虽然我还不能肯定这是好还是坏 |
[23:42] | I’ve brought something for your eyes. | 我带来点东西治疗你的眼睛 |
[23:45] | It is a healing device that, among other things, | 这是个治疗装置, |
[23:48] | can regenerate the visual nerves. | 能使视觉神经再生 |
[23:50] | It will help most of your sight return within a day. | 它能在一天内基本恢复你的视力 |
[23:54] | Of course, it was designed for humans, so how you will respond… | 当然,这是为人类设计的, 至于你会有什么反应 |
[23:58] | I have no need for it. My sight will return on its own. | 我不需要它 我的视力会自己恢复 |
[24:03] | Because you’re an alien? | 因为你们是外星人吗? |
[24:06] | The others are human. | 其他几个是人类 |
[24:09] | I am a Jaffa. | 我是个贾法 |
[24:11] | And I possess within me a symbiote that accelerates healing. | 我体内有一个共生体能促进复原 |
[24:17] | Forgive me, but you do not appear to be healing at all. | 原谅我,但是你看起来一点也不像 要复原的样子 |
[24:20] | My symbiote was severely damaged by my own staff-weapon blast. | 我的共生体受到了我自己的 权杖武器的严重伤害 |
[24:25] | It must first heal itself. | 它必须先治疗它自己 |
[24:28] | – How long will that take? – It could be days. | 要多久? 可能要好几天 |
[24:33] | Might it not die itself? | 它可能会死吗? |
[24:42] | It is possible. | 有可能 |
[24:50] | And if that happens? | 如果它死了呢? |
[24:52] | Then I too will die. | 那么我也会死 |
[25:05] | Problem? | 有事吗? |
[25:23] | Move! | 走! |
[25:31] | Explain. | 解释 |
[25:34] | – Explain! – I can’t. | 解释! 我不能 |
[25:38] | There is a fourth! He did this! | 有第四个人!这是他干的! |
[25:41] | No, there isn’t. I don’t know how this man was killed. | 不,没有 我不知道这个人是怎么被杀的 |
[25:50] | Explain this. | 解释下这个 |
[26:02] | What do your people intend to do with my friends? | 你们的人要怎么对付我的朋友? |
[26:05] | They are evidence that everything my people believe in is wrong. | 他们证明了我的人民的所有信仰都是错误的, |
[26:09] | That everything the enemy believes is right. | 而敌人信仰的一切是正确的 |
[26:12] | And that is not an easy thing for military minds to digest. | 想让军队明白这点很难 |
[26:15] | Then they will kill my friends, … | 那么他们会杀死我的朋友, |
[26:18] | destroy the Stargate and deny this event ever occurred. | 毁坏星际之门并否认发生的这一切 |
[26:22] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[26:24] | We must soon depart. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[26:28] | – To do what? – Rescue them. | 去干什么? 去救他们 |
[26:30] | – You’re still blind. – I will manage. | 你的眼睛还是看不见啊 我应付得来 |
[26:34] | – Nyan! – You will? | 奈安! 你能吗? |
[26:46] | I will not be part of a suicide mission. | 我可不会参加这种自杀式的行动 |
[26:50] | This device only works within 30 hours. Do you want my help or not? | 这个装置只在30个小时内有效 你需要我的帮助还是不需要? |
[26:54] | You wish to use me to further your scientific aspirations, do you not? | 你想用我来满足你的学术欲望,不是吗? |
[27:01] | You are proof my theories are wrong. | 你是证明我的理论是错误的活生生的例子 |
[27:03] | You would be better off if I were dead. | 那么我死了可能对你更有好处 |
[27:09] | Teal’c, I’m a scientist. | 提亚克, 我是个科学家 |
[27:13] | If I find evidence my theories are wrong, | 如果我发现了自己的理论是错误的证据, |
[27:16] | it’s as exciting as if they were correct. | 会和发现它们是正确的一样激动人心 |
[27:20] | Scientific advance in either direction is still an advance. | 科学向任何方向推进都是进步 |
[27:25] | You sound like Daniel Jackson. | 你和丹尼尔杰克森说的真像 |
[27:32] | Do what you can. | 你动手吧 |
[27:40] | The pain is the nerve regenerating. | 疼痛是因为神经在重生 |
[27:44] | Only a moment. | 就一会儿 |
[27:50] | When I was out, I went to a place where I could see Rigar’s camp. | 我刚才出去的时候 到了一个能看见瑞格尔帐篷的地方 |
[27:54] | Your friends are still there. Rigar’s men have dug up a smaller device… | 你的朋友还在那里 瑞格尔的人挖出了一个小一些的装置, |
[27:58] | – that looks related to the gateway. – The DHD. | 那似乎和大门有关 拨号装置 |
[28:02] | Perhaps circumstances have become more favourable. | 或许形势变得更有利了 |
[28:14] | There. | 那儿! |
[28:18] | There! I see a light there! | 那儿!我在那儿看到了一束光! |
[28:21] | Yes. Good. Then it works on your kind. | 是吗,很好,说明它对你有效 |
[28:25] | – But I can only see a faint light. – That was only the first treatment. | 但是我只能看到微弱的光 这只是治疗的第一步 |
[28:29] | We’ll do it as many times as necessary. | 我们会尽可能地多做几遍 |
[28:32] | There’s no guarantee, but it should help. | 我不敢保证,但是它应该有效 |
[28:35] | – Then do it. – We must wait between treatments, … | 那么开始吧 两次治疗之间要等一段时间, |
[28:38] | or we will do damage rather than good. | 否则是有害无益的 |
[29:01] | Daniel, are you OK? | 丹尼尔, 你还好吧? |
[29:07] | Hey, Rigar, you know that “we come in peace” business? | 嘿,瑞格尔,你能理解”我们为和平而来”的意义吧? |
[29:12] | Bite me. | 休想 |
[29:17] | You have one last chance. | 你们还有最后一次机会 |
[29:19] | I don’t know how that man was killed. We are not Optrican spies. | 我不知道那个人是怎么被杀的 我们不是奥普却卡的间谍 |
[29:31] | Is there another of your people out there? | 外面是不是还有你们的一个人? |
[29:33] | I don’t know how that man was killed. We are not… | 我不知道那个人是怎么被杀的 我们不是 |
[29:39] | – There is not another one of us out there! – What’s he look like? | 不!外面没有我们队伍里的另一个人!关了它 他长什么样? |
[29:43] | – Turn it off! You’ll kill him! – No, you will kill him. | 关了它!你会杀死他的! 不,是你会害死他 |
[29:49] | Commander Rigar! | 瑞格尔指挥官! |
[30:50] | Chevron seven locked. Wormhole engaged. | 编码7锁定,长官 虫洞激活 |
[31:07] | Ready to transmit signal, sir. | 准备传送信号,长官 |
[31:10] | SG-1 | SG-1… |
[31:11] | This is General Hammond. Come in. | 我是哈蒙德将军,回话 |
[31:15] | I repeat: SG-1, this is General Hammond. Come in. | 重复:SG-1,我是哈蒙德将军 回话 |
[31:22] | – It is a gateway. – This is not the gateway. It is a trick! | 这是大门 这不是大门,这是骗局! |
[31:27] | Rigar, sir! | 瑞格尔, 长官! |
[31:30] | SG-1, please respond. | SG-1,请回话 |
[31:36] | SG-1, please come in. | SG-1,请回话 |
[31:40] | – Who is this? – This is General Hammond of the SGC. | 你是谁? 我是星门指挥部的哈蒙德将军 |
[31:44] | – With whom am I speaking? – The one who holds yourpeople. | 我在和谁通话? 抓住你手下的人 |
[31:47] | – I want to speak with Colonel O’Neill now. – You will speak with me. | 我要马上和欧尼尔上校说话 你得和我说 |
[31:55] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[32:06] | Our objective is to free O’Neill and the others, … | 我们的目标是解救欧尼尔和其他人, |
[32:09] | who will lay down cover fire to let one of them dial the Stargate. | 然后掩护他们中的一个人拨通星门密码 |
[32:13] | Getting inside the camp is a problem. | 进入帐篷是第一个问题 |
[32:15] | The field is only penetrable by shuttlecraft. | 只有飞船能通过隔绝场 |
[32:17] | An obstacle easily overcome. | 这很容易解决 |
[32:30] | My vision is improved. Thank you, Nyan. | 我的视力好多了,谢谢你,奈安 |
[32:39] | You may use this to defend yourself. | 你可以用这个自卫 |
[32:43] | – I’ve never used a weapon before. – I am confident you will learn quickly. | 我从来没有用过武器 我相信你很快能学会 |
[32:49] | We must depart. | 我们必须离开了 |
[33:00] | Tell me… How does this trick work? ls it some sort of projection? | 告诉我,这场骗局是怎么运作的 是不是有一些反射装置? |
[33:05] | I assure you, what you are seeing is real. | 我向你保证,你所看到的是真的 |
[33:08] | Now please let me speak to Colonel O’Neill. | 现在请让我和欧尼尔上校通话 |
[33:11] | Try to pull up the MALP. | 试试打开遥感勘测仪 |
[33:16] | From where do you broadcast? | 你从哪儿发送广播的? |
[33:18] | Are you in Optrica, or within Bedrosian borders? | 你在奥普却卡, 还是在贝坠欧夏边界? |
[33:22] | Once mypeople are returned, I will be happy to discuss… | 一旦我的手下回来了,我会乐于讨论 |
[33:26] | an exchange of information with you. | 并和你交换信息的 |
[33:34] | See if you can get a clear line of sight on O’Neill. | 看看能否看清欧尼尔 |
[33:40] | You will send the plans for this device | 你得告诉我们这个计划的原委 |
[33:42] | and the coordinates of your position. | 还得把你所在的坐标告诉我们 |
[33:45] | When you have exposed your fraud, | 当你把整个骗局的一切告诉我们, |
[33:48] | I will consider sparing your operatives’ lives. | 我会考虑饶了你的手下 |
[34:05] | You will return mypeople immediately. Is that clear? | 你得马上放了我的人 清楚了吗? |
[34:19] | Do we understand each other? | 我们能明白对方的话吧? |
[34:25] | I assure you, if you attempt any sort of rescue, | 我向你保证,如果你试图进行任何形式的拯救行动, |
[34:29] | I will kill your people. | 我会杀了你的人 |
[34:35] | – We’ve lost all MALP telemetry, sir. – Shut it down. | 我们失去了遥感勘测仪的所有信号,长官 关了它 |
[34:52] | Call in a transport shuttle. I want them moved to a more secure facility. | 喊一艘运输船来, 我想把他们转移到更安全的地方 |
[34:58] | Put them away until it gets here. | 把他们关好直到飞船到达 |
[35:32] | Are you sure I should be the one to do this? | 你确定要我去干这个? |
[35:35] | You will perform well. I am certain. | 我相信你会干的很出色 |
[36:14] | Stun, don’t kill. | 打晕就行了,别杀人 |
[36:24] | Transport shuttle will be here in a moment, sir. | 运输船一会儿就到,长官 |
[36:28] | I will accompany the prisoners to base. | 我会陪这些囚犯回基地 |
[36:30] | You will remain here to guard the ring. | 你们在这里守着这个圆环 |
[36:58] | Help me! Help me! | 救命!救命! |
[37:01] | He’s out there, in the forest! | 他在那儿,在树林里! |
[37:04] | – Who is out there? – The alien. | 谁在那儿? 那个外星人 |
[37:06] | He killed the soldier and he tried to kill me. | 他杀死了士兵,还想用他的闪电武器杀死我 |
[37:09] | But I got away and I came here. | 但是我逃了出来并跑到了这里 |
[37:11] | Take the shuttlecraft! Find him! | 登上飞船!找到他! |
[37:18] | Put him under guard! | 把他关起来! |
[37:25] | – Tell them to launch. Now! – Yes, sir. | 告诉他们现在就起飞! 是的,长官 |
[37:30] | Why haven’t you launched this craft? | 为什么你们还没起飞? |
[38:08] | Nyan! | 奈安! |
[38:14] | Hit the side button to shoot long range. | 按边上的按钮远距离射击 |
[38:16] | – Where’s Teal’c? – He’s outside. | 提亚克在哪里? 他在外面 |
[38:20] | Daniel, dial us up. We’ll lay down cover. | 丹尼尔,去拨号,我们掩护你 |
[39:16] | – Unidentified traveller. – Close the iris. | 未知外来者 关上虹膜 |
[39:22] | I’m not receiving a GDO code, sir. | 还没有收到身份识别码,长官 |
[39:32] | – It’s SG-1, sir. – Open the iris. | 是SG-1,长官 打开虹膜 |
[39:34] | Go! | 快去! |
[39:46] | Carter! Go! | 卡特!快去! |
[39:53] | – Nyan, can you cover me? – I will. | 奈安,你能掩护我吗? 我会的 |
[40:08] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[40:14] | Look a little rough there, Teal’c. | 你看起来满彪悍啊,提亚克 |
[40:22] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[40:26] | All right? Go! | 好了吗?走! |
[40:40] | – Teal’c! – He’s coming with us, O’Neill. | 提亚克! 他要跟我们走,欧尼尔 |
[40:54] | – General Hammond, he’s a friend. – Stand down! | 哈蒙德将军,他是个朋友 退下! |
[40:58] | A little help here! | 这里需要帮忙! |
[41:21] | Well, Teal’c, all I can say is that Junior is a resilient little guy. | 提亚克,我所能说的就是那小伙子真是 个顽强的小家伙 |
[41:25] | Who is Junior? | 谁是小伙子? |
[41:28] | It is the name Colonel O’Neill has given my symbiote. | 欧尼尔上校给我的共生体取的名字 |
[41:31] | – So how are you feeling? – Greatly improved, thank you. | 你感觉怎么样? 好多了,卡特少校,谢谢你 |
[41:35] | Here’s some good news. The air force has agreed to get you refugee status. | 有个好消息,空军同意接收你避难了 |
[41:39] | Which means you can stay here on Earth… with us… if you’d like. | 这意味着你可以和我们待在地球, 如果你愿意的话 |
[41:45] | What would I do here? | 我在这里干什么呢? |
[41:47] | We’ve got a little job for you, Nyan, if you’re interested. | 啊,我想我们给你找了个活儿,奈安, 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[41:51] | I have a backlog of artefacts from previous missions… | 我这里有本在考古行动中收集的 古代器物的清单 |
[41:54] | and I could really use a research assistant. | 我真的需要一个研究助手 |
[41:57] | It’d also be a great way to learn about the history of your ancestors. | 这也是个很好地学习你祖先历史的途径 |
[42:04] | But, for now, you both need to rest. | 但现在,你们都需要休息 |
[42:09] | And we’ll leave you to that. | 我们离开让你们休息吧 |
[42:24] | Thank you, Teal’c. | 谢谢你,提亚克 |
[42:26] | You have saved my life, as well as the lives of my friends. | 你救了我和我朋友的命 |
[42:30] | It is I who should thank you. | 我应该谢谢你 |
[42:36] | I wish I could have shown you to the science community. | 我还是希望能把你介绍给 我在科研机构里的朋友 |
[42:39] | They would have been fascinated. | 他们会着迷的 |
[42:41] | Perhaps one day the situation on your planet will improve… | 或许有一天当你星球上的状况改善了, |
[42:45] | and you will get that opportunity. | 你会有这个机会的 |