时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | This is well over 1,000 metres high. | 它的高度超过一千米 |
[00:24] | And, as pyramids go, that’s… big? | 像个金字塔,这很.大吗? |
[00:27] | I know of no Goa’uld structure of that magnitude. | 我没听说过勾阿呜有这么庞大的建筑 |
[00:30] | Definitely Mayan. This is a major find. I have to see this. | 肯定是玛雅人建造的 这是个重大发现,我一定要去看看 |
[00:33] | – Any signs of life? – There is a breathable atmosphere, … | – 有生命的迹象吗? – 空气适合呼吸 |
[00:36] | but no complex life signs. | 但没有任何高级生物的迹象 |
[01:09] | – This is a major find. I have to see this. – You, too? | – 这是个重大发现.我一定要去看看 – 你也要去? |
[01:13] | Look at these readings. Sir, these are leptons! | 看看这些数据,长官 这些是轻子 |
[01:16] | Get out | 说啊! |
[01:18] | Something inside this pyramid is slowing down neutrinos. | 这说明金字塔内有些什么东西使 中微子减速了 |
[01:22] | Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. | 正常情况下中微子可以直接穿透普通的物质 无论其密度高低 |
[01:26] | Something like five hundred million billion just passed through you. | 就像是数以亿计的粒子就这么穿透你而过 |
[01:30] | No matter how dense? | 不管密度有多高? |
[01:31] | A material that slows neutrinos | 可现在,如果存在能使中微子减速的物质 |
[01:33] | could change what we know about physics, … | 这将改变我们对物理学的一切认知 |
[01:35] | the formation of the universe… | 关于宇宙的构成. |
[01:38] | Wait a minute, Sam. Get, uh, get closer. | 等等,山姆,靠近点 |
[01:40] | The MALP’s too big to cross the span. | 不行,遥感勘测仪太大了,穿不过这个跨度 |
[01:43] | Then zoom in… | 那就对准那东西. |
[01:44] | on that. | 放大 |
[01:51] | It appears to be a human skull. | 看起来是个人类头骨 |
[01:53] | – No, that’s a crystal skull. – How do you know? | – 不,那是个水晶头骨 – 你怎么知道的? |
[01:56] | Because it’s exactly like the one found in 1971 in Belize… | 因为它与1971年在伯利兹城 发现的那一个极为相似 |
[02:00] | by my grandfather. | 那是我爷爷发现的 |
[03:06] | Stargate.SG1-s03e21.Crystal.Skull | |
[03:17] | I could name a dozen crystal skulls from around the world, … | 我可以说出至少一打在世界各地 发现的不同水晶头骨 |
[03:20] | but the skull that Nick discovered in Belize was unique. | 可尼克在伯利兹城发现的那个头骨 是独一无二的 |
[03:23] | – Nick? – Uh, yeah… The, uh… | – 尼克? – 哦,是的.一个. |
[03:28] | The great explorer, | 一个伟大的探险家, |
[03:29] | the not-so-great grandfather, Nicholas Ballard. | 但不是一个好爷爷 尼古拉斯 巴拉德 |
[03:32] | He preferred being called Nick, even when I was a kid. It was a | 他喜欢别人叫他尼克 甚至当我还是个孩子的时候那真是 |
[03:35] | Anyway, the point is that no one can explain how the skull… | 不管怎样,关键是没有人能解释 |
[03:39] | was carved from one piece of crystal, | 尼克发现的头骨在当时的技术水平下 |
[03:42] | against the grain, given the technology. | 是如何由一整块水晶雕刻而成的 |
[03:44] | He claimed it possessed a certain… | 他宣称那里面蕴含着一种特殊的. |
[03:47] | – power. – What kind of power? | – 能量 – 什么样的能量? |
[03:52] | That if one were to look into the eyes of the skull, … | 如果一个人对着头骨的眼睛看进去 |
[03:55] | one would be teleported to see aliens. | 他将被传送过去见到外星人 |
[04:02] | Your grandfather saw these aliens. | 你爷爷看到了这些外星人? |
[04:05] | So he insisted, to the entire academic community. | 他向整个学术界坚持这个观点 |
[04:08] | His claim didn’t go over very well? | 我想他的观点不太能为人接受? |
[04:10] | As you might imagine, no. | 就像你想的那样,没人接受 |
[04:12] | He tried for years… | 他在各种特定的条件下尝试了很多年 |
[04:14] | to make the skull teleport him again to | 想让头骨再次把他”传送”到 |
[04:17] | where the aliens lived, but he never could. | 外星人 所在的地方,但他从未成功过 |
[04:21] | Doesn’t mean he wasn’t right. | 那不就证明他是错的吗? |
[04:23] | They didn’t believe you that the pyramids | 学术界也不相信金字塔 |
[04:25] | were landing sites for alien spaceships. | 是外星飞船降落点的理论. |
[04:28] | We have to see this. | 我们一定要去看看 |
[04:30] | I’ll authorise a standard recon mission. | 我会授权进行一次侦察任务 |
[04:33] | Colonel, I can only guess at the effect | 上校,我只能猜测 |
[04:35] | this type of radiation may have on humans. | 这种辐射可能对人体有影响 |
[04:38] | I recommend limited exposure – 10, 1 5 minutes at most. | 我建议暴露时限为10分钟 最多15分钟 |
[04:41] | Wait. That’s not enough time. | 等等,这么点时间不够 |
[04:43] | There has to be some sort of radiation suit or… | 我是说应该有某种防辐射服,或者. |
[04:46] | Hey! lf you’d been listening, | 嘿,如果你有仔细听的话, |
[04:47] | you’d know that Nintendos pass through everything. | 你该知道那个”任天堂”能穿透所有东西 (任天堂与中微子近似) |
[04:50] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[04:54] | Everything. | 任何东西 |
[04:59] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[05:09] | Muon radiation is increasing. | 缪子辐射升高 |
[05:12] | – Unhealthy? – I don’t think so, sir. | – 有害吗? – 我想没有,长官 |
[05:14] | Not if it stays at these levels. | 如果维持在这个水平是没害的 |
[05:39] | Whoever the builders are, they appear to be a formidable race. | 无论建造者是谁 他们都应该是强大的种族 |
[05:42] | You could fit every pyramid on Earth inside and still have room to spare. | 这里可以容纳地球上的任何一个金字塔 还有多余的空间 |
[05:46] | Yeah. Could you imagine heatin’ this place? | 是啊,你能想像出怎么让这里暖和吗? |
[06:28] | Major, start the clock. | 少校,开始计时 |
[06:46] | It’s identical to the one Nick found in Belize. | 这和尼克在伯利兹发现的一样 |
[06:49] | Can you determine if it is a means of transport, | 你能确定这是否就是 |
[06:52] | as your grandfather believed? | 你爷爷所相信的 传送途径呢? |
[06:54] | Uh, I can’t be sure. There’s no writings of any kind on the pedestal. | 我不能确定 这个台子上没有任何形式的文字 |
[06:58] | This cavern must act like a containment bottle. | 这个洞穴肯定起到了类似于一个 容器的作用 |
[07:01] | No wonder Nick was so fascinated. | 难怪尼克为此如此痴迷. |
[07:03] | A sample of what slows down neutrinos | 如果我能获得使中微子减速的物质的样本 |
[07:06] | could change the face of physics. | 我们就将改变现在的物理学 |
[07:08] | – It’s like a living thing. It’s… – Wonder how far down that is. | – 这像个活的东西,它. – 好想知道这下面有多深 |
[07:21] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔杰克森 |
[07:29] | Sir, radiation is spiking. It’s at 300 per cent! | 长官,辐射值在上升 是原来的300%了 |
[07:32] | – What? – 400. | – 什么? – 400% |
[07:34] | All right, that’s it! We’re outta here. | 好吧,知道了,我们得出去了 |
[07:38] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔? |
[07:49] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[07:58] | He seemed to disappear. | 他好像消失了 |
[08:02] | These readings are off the scale now. If we don’t leave soon… | 读数已经超过刻度了 如果我们还不立刻离开的话. |
[08:10] | Teal’c! Get outta there! | 提亚克,离开那儿 |
[08:21] | Incoming traveller, sir. It’s SG-1. | 有外来者进入,长官.是SG-1 |
[08:24] | Open the iris! | 打开虹膜 |
[08:37] | Get a medical team in here! | 叫医疗队过来 |
[08:42] | God! | 天啊 |
[08:45] | Where’s Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士呢? |
[08:58] | – Oh, God! – He’s coming to, sir. | – 噢,天哪 – 他醒了,长官 |
[09:08] | – Carter? Daniel? – She’s still unconscious. | – 卡特丹尼尔? – 她仍昏迷不醒 |
[09:15] | Teal’c is better off than both of you. His symbiote is helping him. | 提亚克的状况比你俩好 他的共生体帮了他 |
[09:20] | It was close, Colonel. If you hadn’t left when you did… | 太危险了,上校 如果你们当时没有及时离开的话. |
[09:24] | – Hot. – Yes. I know. | – 好热 – 是的,我知道 |
[09:27] | We’re trying to keep your temperature down. | 我们正在尽力把你的体温降下来 |
[09:29] | The muon radiation affected your hypothalamus. | 缪子辐射影响了你的下丘脑 |
[09:36] | Essentially your internal thermostat went haywire. | 你体内的温度调节系统十分紊乱 |
[09:39] | Your respiration, heartbeat and temperature have been fluctuating. | 你的呼吸,心跳和体温波动很大 |
[09:43] | No kiddin’. | 别开玩笑了. |
[09:44] | As for Dr Jackson, Colonel, he never returned with you. | 杰克森博士呢?上校 他没和你们一起回来 |
[09:48] | He is no longer there, General Hammond. | 他不在那了,哈蒙德将军 |
[09:53] | The skull enveloped him in an energy field. | 那头骨释放出一个能量场把他围住了 |
[09:56] | I fired my zat’n’ktel, but it was too late. | 我用我的冉特尼可泰欧开了火 可是太晚了 |
[10:00] | – He seemed to disappear. – What?! | – 他似乎消失了 – 什么?! |
[10:23] | Pan the camera left again. | 摄像头再向左扫描一次 |
[10:31] | Do the infrared sensors detect any sign of Dr Jackson? | 红外线传感器发现任何 杰克森博士的迹象了吗? |
[10:37] | No, sir. | 没有,长官 |
[10:39] | You should be in the infirmary. | 你应该待在医务室里 |
[10:42] | – I am well again, General Hammond. – Not according to Dr Fraiser. | – 我已经好了,哈蒙德将军 – 弗雷泽医生可没这么说 |
[10:46] | Nicholas Ballard believed the crystal skull to be a teleportation device. | 尼古拉斯 巴拉德相信那个水晶头骨是个传送装置 |
[10:50] | Recovering it may help us find the location to which he was teleported. | 如果能把那头骨修复,也许能让我们 知道他被传送去什么地方了 |
[10:53] | The MALP telemetry suggests radiation levels are still too high. | 遥感勘测仪的遥感监测表明 那里的辐射水平仍然过高 |
[10:58] | My symbiote provides a greater tolerance against radiation. | 我的共生体很大程度地 提高了我对辐射的抵抗力 |
[11:01] | And if that thing zaps you to wherever it sent Dr Jackson? | 可如果那东西把你也弄到杰克森博士 去了的地方呢? |
[11:05] | Then I will have succeeded in locating him. | 那么我就成功地找到他所在的位置了 |
[11:32] | Teal’c! | 提亚克! |
[11:39] | What happened? Where is everybody? | 发生什么了? 大家伙呢? |
[11:52] | He just ran right through me. | 你刚刚穿过了我 |
[11:55] | Teal’c! | 提亚克 |
[12:15] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 该死的发生什么事了? |
[12:33] | – Hey! – Well done, Teal’c. | – 嗨! – 干得好,提亚克 |
[12:37] | Regrettably, there was no sign of Daniel Jackson. | 很遗憾没发现丹尼尔杰克森的踪影 |
[12:40] | So I take it nobody else can see me either? | 那么我猜没人能看见我了? |
[12:43] | Doctor Rothman’s awaiting the artefact in Lab 3C. | 罗斯曼博士在3C试验室等着这个东西 |
[12:46] | – Yes, sir. – Major Carter will also want to study it. | – 是,长官 – 卡特少校也想对此进行研究 |
[12:49] | As soon as she’s fully recovered. | 只要她完全康复 |
[12:53] | Recovered from what? | 什么康复? |
[12:56] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[13:08] | She’s going to be fine, Teal’c. | 她很快会好起来的,提亚克 |
[13:10] | Their exposure wasn’t long enough to cause any permanent damage. | 他们暴露的时间不是很长 还不至于引起永久性伤害 |
[13:14] | Doc! | 医生! |
[13:16] | Protest all you want, | 你尽管抗议好了,上校 |
[13:17] | but it’ll be a while before you get your strength back. Relax. | 可你要恢复还得等一段时间,所以放松点 |
[13:21] | – Oh, come on… Ah – ah! Doctor’s orders. | – 哦,拜托. – 啊,医生的命令 |
[13:26] | Napoleonic powermonger. | 整个一拿破仑式的暴君. |
[13:32] | News? | 有什么消息吗? |
[13:33] | Daniel was nowhere near the pyramid. | 我在金字塔周围没发现丹尼尔杰克森 |
[13:36] | – What the hell happened to him? – I do not believe the skull is a weapon. | – 见鬼,他到底怎么了? – 我不觉得那个头骨是武器,欧尼尔 |
[13:40] | – You’re right. It’s not. – If it is a teleportation device, … | – 恩,你是对的,那不是武器 – 如果它真的是个传送装置. |
[13:43] | – l believe the artefact itself… – No. Something else happened. | – 我相信那物品自身会证明这一切 – 不,发生了其他事情 |
[13:47] | Doctor Rothman is now studying it. | 罗斯曼博士正在研究它 |
[13:50] | Rothman couldn’t figure out an ashtray. | 罗斯曼连个烟灰缸都搞不定 |
[13:52] | The guy we need workin’ on that skull is Daniel. | 需要研究那头骨的家伙是丹尼尔. |
[13:56] | It is he whom we endeavour to locate, O’Neill. | 我们正在努力寻找他,欧尼尔 |
[14:01] | Look, I’m sick of laying around. Help me up. | 瞧,一直躺着让我不舒服 扶我起来 |
[14:04] | Dr Fraiser believes you are not strong enough for such a mission. | 弗雷泽医生认为你还无法起床走动 |
[14:08] | Yeah… whatever. | 是吗,我才不管. |
[14:12] | Dr Fraiser is usually correct in such matters. | 弗雷泽医生在这方面一般都是对的 |
[14:20] | – Thank you. – You are welcome, O’Neill. | – 谢谢 – 不客气,欧尼尔 |
[14:33] | OK, you can do this, Robert. I know you can. | 好的,你能做到的,罗伯特. 我知道你能 |
[14:36] | Focus on the Mayan legends: | 注意玛雅人的传说 |
[14:38] | the lost pyramids of Belize, the Ballard skull. | 伯利兹城迷失的金字塔 巴拉德头骨, |
[14:41] | That’s the answer. | 那就是答案所在. |
[14:42] | Well, it’s a crystal… skull. | 哦.这是个水晶头骨 |
[14:47] | We knew that, Doctor. | 我们知道这点,博士 |
[14:49] | It’s almost identical to the Nicholas Ballard skull in the Smithsonian. | 这和史密森尼博物馆内的尼古拉斯 巴拉德头骨几乎一样 |
[14:55] | He doesn’t know it was found on P7X-377. | 他不知道这是在P7X-377找到的 |
[14:57] | Actually, the craftsmanship is very impressive. | 事实上,其雕刻技术令人影响深刻 |
[15:00] | It’s probably made in Germany. | 这可能是在德国制造的 |
[15:03] | Early 1800s… | 大概在19世纪早期 |
[15:04] | I don’t understand what it has to do with Daniel being missing. | 我不明白这和丹尼尔失踪有什么关系 |
[15:07] | – We believe it’s a teleportation device. – Are you serious? | – 我们相信它是个传送装置 – 你是认真的? |
[15:11] | That’s good, Robert. Be sceptical. | 很好,罗伯特,要勇于怀疑 |
[15:13] | We hoped your archaeological expertise | 我们还指望你的考古学专业意见 |
[15:15] | could provide insight into where he went. | 能告诉我们他被弄到哪儿去了 |
[15:18] | – It’s a skull. – Not that sceptical. | – 这只是个头骨啊 – 这没什么好怀疑的 |
[15:21] | I witnessed the artefact create a field of energy which engulfed Daniel. | 我亲眼看见这东西释放出一个 巨大的能量场吞没了丹尼尔 |
[15:25] | It’s made of crystal, not plutonium. I don’t see how this could… | 它是由水晶制造的,又不是钚 我不明白怎么会. |
[15:29] | Humour me, Doctor. | 照我说的做,博士 |
[15:33] | – I want a full report within 1 2 hours. – Yes, sir. I was… | – 我要12小时内拿到一份详细报告 – 是,长官,我 |
[15:36] | Do not look directly into its eyes. | 不要对着它的眼睛往里看 |
[15:39] | – OK. – Don’t let me down, Robert. | – 好的 – 可别让我失望,罗伯特. |
[15:47] | Teleportation device? l… | 传送装置???我. |
[15:50] | – What do you think? – I think you’re gonna get fired. | – 你怎么想? – 我想你要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[15:54] | Oh! | 哦!! |
[16:15] | Teal’c, … | 提亚克. |
[16:19] | in case I don’t ever get the chance to, say this | 万一我再也没有机会.告诉你 |
[16:25] | if you hadn’t come back for me, | 要不是你回来找我 |
[16:27] | I might have been stuck in there for ever, so… | 也许我会被永远困在那地方,所以 |
[16:32] | thank you. | 我要说谢谢你 |
[16:42] | – Is there someone present? – Yes! | – 有人在这吗? – 是的! |
[16:45] | Yes, it’s… it’s me. It’s Daniel. I’m… I’m right here. | 是的,是我,是丹尼尔啊.我就在这里 |
[16:50] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[16:52] | Just don’t walk through me. It’s… very disconcerting. | 别只是穿我而过 这令人不安 |
[17:05] | You sensed I was in the room. You just can’t see or hear me. | 你能感觉到我在房间里 你只是不能看到听到我. |
[17:11] | Which is a little frustrating, as you may imagine. | 你可以想像得到,这令人有点丧气 |
[17:31] | Stop! That is exactly what Daniel was doing | 停!丹尼尔被能量场吸入时 |
[17:34] | when absorbed by the energy field. | 正在这么干 |
[17:36] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him. | 那就是我试图要告诉他的 |
[17:39] | I know. I was trying to prove something. | 我,我知道,我正在试图证明些什么 |
[17:41] | – Prove what? – That the skull didn’t do this. | – 证明什么? – 证明一切不是头骨造成的 |
[17:44] | You don’t think the skull is responsible, do you? | 你认为这头骨和发生在丹尼尔 身上的事无关,对吗? |
[17:47] | I’m still here. | 我还在研究 |
[17:48] | There was intense muon radiation at the time… | 当能量场被释放的时候有强烈的缪子辐射 |
[17:51] | – There’s no residual radiation. – I saw what that thing is capable of. | – 没有残留的辐射啊 – 听着,我亲眼看到这东西做了什么 |
[17:55] | Hey! I wish it was a teleportation device. | 嗨,我希望这是传送装置 |
[17:58] | I could use it to go find Daniel. | 那样我就能用它找到丹尼尔了 |
[18:00] | He’s myfriend, too! I don’t think that’s what we’ve got here. | 你清楚他也是我的朋友 可我并不认为这东西是传送装置 |
[18:03] | I think what we’ve got here is… a paperweight. | 我认为这东西只是个.镇纸之类的玩意 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:13] | That’s my opinion. | 这就是我的观点 |
[18:18] | It’s all right. I’ll take over from here. | 好吧,那么我要把它带走 |
[18:26] | There may be properties within the structure invisible to the naked eye. | 这个水晶头骨里可能有某些肉眼无法 看到的装置 |
[18:30] | We should run diagnostic tests. | 我们应该进一步对其进行分析测试 |
[18:33] | Wait. I’m not hungry or thirsty. Why not? | 等一下,我感觉不到饥渴,为什么? |
[18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Because I’m dead? | 因为我死了? |
[18:48] | – What? – Did anybody else feel that? | – 什么? – 还有人感觉到了吗? |
[18:52] | What? | 什么? |
[18:55] | What if I’m a ghost? | 要是我变成了鬼魂怎么办? |
[18:59] | I just got a shiver. | 我刚才有被偷窥的感觉. |
[19:01] | You’re still feeling the aftereffects of the radiation. | 你感觉到的还是辐射的后续影响 |
[19:04] | No. I think that was me. | 不,我想是我 |
[19:11] | Chevron four encoded. | 编码4输入. |
[19:14] | Sir… we’ve subjected the skull to | 长官,我们已经用所有的分析设备 |
[19:16] | every piece of diagnostic equipment we have. | 检查了那个头骨 |
[19:19] | – Chevron five encoded. – What have you found out? | – 编码5输入 – 发现什么了? |
[19:23] | Nothing. | 什么也没发现 |
[19:26] | – We could look again at that planet. – I’d strongly recommend against it. | – 我们得再去那个星球看看,长官 – 我强烈反对 |
[19:30] | Periodical readings from the MALP say radiation levels have dropped, … | 我们还在获取遥感勘测仪的周期性读数 辐射水平有少许下降 |
[19:34] | – but are still elevated. – Chevron six encoded. | – 可还是很高 – 编码6输入 |
[19:37] | We’re preparing a UAV for a long-range search around the pyramid. | 我们准备送一架无人机过去对金字塔 周边进行远距离搜索 |
[19:41] | I don’t see any point in risking another SG team | 除非能搜索到些什么, |
[19:42] | unless it finds something. | 否则我不认为有让另外一支SG分队去冒险的必要 |
[19:45] | Chevron seven locked. | 编码7输入 |
[19:52] | – Launch when ready, Sergeant. – Launching UAV in five… | – 准备好了就发射,军士 – 准备发射无人机,倒计时5 |
[19:56] | 4321 four… three… two… one… | |
[20:00] | Mark! | 发射! |
[20:04] | I can’t believe I’m gonna suggest this, | 我不知道我该不该问这个. |
[20:07] | but what about Daniel’s grandfather? | 把丹尼尔的爷爷找来怎么样? |
[20:09] | Nick? | 尼克? |
[20:10] | He claimed that the skull teleported him somewhere. | 他宣称那个头骨把他传送到了某个地方 |
[20:14] | He may be the only person who knows where Daniel is. | 他也许是唯一一个知道丹尼尔 到底在哪里的人 |
[20:17] | I’m not so sure, Major. I took the liberty of looking him up. | 我可不这么确定,少校 我很冒昧的寻找过了他 |
[20:20] | Oh, you didn’t! | 哦,你不该这么做 |
[20:22] | His current address is a psychiatric institution in Oregon. | 他目前所在的地址是俄勒冈州 的一家精神病院 |
[20:26] | Psychiatric? | 精神病? |
[20:27] | His failure to prove the skull was more than a curiosity… | 显然由于他无法证明关于那个 水晶头骨的事不是出于他的臆想 |
[20:30] | caused a mental breakdown from which he’s never fully recovered. | 而导致了他的精神崩溃 他一直没能完全恢复 |
[20:34] | Nick checked himself in. | 尼克是自己登记入院的 |
[20:35] | Why didn’t Daniel tell us that? | 为什么丹尼尔从来没向我们提起过? |
[20:37] | Oh, yes. By the way, he’s insane. | 哦,是的 顺便说一句,他有精神病 |
[20:40] | Daniel visited until four years ago, | 直到四年前,丹尼尔还定期去那里探访 |
[20:42] | right before joining the Stargate programme. | 正好是在他加入星门计划之前 |
[20:44] | Oh, please! He kicked me out. We had a huge fight. | 哦,拜托,他把我赶了出去 我们大吵了一架 |
[20:47] | – Nick still talks about him. – He doesn’t want anything to do with me. | – 显然尼克一直惦记着他 – 他不愿意陪我做任何事 |
[20:51] | The doctor I spoke to says any friends of Doctor Jackson’s are welcome. | 跟我交谈的那个医生说 他一直都欢迎杰克森博士的朋友去那 |
[20:55] | – What? – We don’t have much else to go on. | – 什么? – 我们没有其他办法了 |
[21:00] | Find out what you can. I needn’t remind you… | 去看看能从他那得到什么 但我想我不需要再提醒你们 |
[21:03] | the details of this matter remain classified. | 关于此事的详细资料仍是机密 |
[21:06] | So you can’t tell him what happened to Dr Jackson | 也就是说你们不能告诉他杰克森博士出了什么事 |
[21:09] | or where the skull was found. | 以及那个头骨是在那儿发现的 |
[21:20] | call local 1-3. | 哈维 菲斯克医生,请拨打内线1-3. |
[21:22] | Dr Harvey, please call local 1-3. | 哈维 菲斯克医生,请拨打内线1-3. |
[21:29] | Dr Nelson, please report to ward two east. | 尼尔森医生,请到2-B区去 |
[21:33] | Dr Nelson, please report to ward two east. | 尼尔森医生,请到2-B区去 |
[21:49] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[21:53] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我能为你们做些什么? |
[21:56] | Take us to Nicholas Ballard immediately. | 你可以立刻带我们去见尼古拉斯 巴拉德 |
[21:59] | – He’s just a little anxious to see old Nick. – Are you close? | – 他只是急于见到老尼克 – 哦,你们和他很熟吗? |
[22:02] | – Yes. – No. | – 不 – 是的 |
[22:05] | Yes. Extremely. | 非常熟 |
[22:08] | Well, I’ll check and see if he’s ready for you. | 好,我要去看看他是否愿意见你们 |
[22:14] | What am I waiting for? | 我在期盼什么呢? |
[22:20] | Colonel O’Neill and his party are here. | 欧尼尔上校一行来了 |
[22:23] | The friends of Daniel I told you about are here – just outside. | 我和你提过的丹尼尔的朋友们来了 就在外面 |
[22:28] | Would you like to see them now? | 你想现在就见他们吗? |
[22:31] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[22:35] | Hi, Nick. Long time, no see. | 嗨,尼克,好久不见 |
[22:38] | Would you show them in, please? | 带他们进来,好吗? |
[22:50] | Nick, I need your help. | 尼克,我需要你的帮助 |
[22:52] | Friends of mine want to ask you about the skull you found in Belize. | 我的朋友想问你 关于你在伯利兹城发现的头骨的事 |
[22:57] | Tell them everything. Just trust them. | 把一切都告诉他们,相信他们 |
[23:04] | Nick, this is Colonel Jack O’Neill. He’s a friend of Daniel’s. | 尼克,这是杰克 欧尼尔上校 他是丹尼尔的朋友 |
[23:07] | Doctor, would you mind if we… ? | 医生,你不介意让我们. |
[23:13] | – Nick. – Jack. | – 尼克 – 杰克 |
[23:18] | O’Neill. Colonel. | 欧尼尔,上校 |
[23:23] | – Daniel followed my footsteps. – You must be very proud. | – 丹尼尔继承了我的事业 – 你一定很骄傲吧 |
[23:28] | – He made a fool of himself. – Oh, yeah. Here we go! | – 他做了一件蠢事 – 哦,是啊,我们开始吧 |
[23:31] | He staked his entire academic career on this belief that… | 他将自己的整个职业生涯都耗在相信 |
[23:36] | the great pyramids of Egypt were made by aliens. | 埃及的伟大金字塔是外星人 建造的理论之上 |
[23:42] | – Yes, well, that’s… – He was more insane than I was. | – 是啊,嗯,那. – 他比我还要蠢 |
[23:46] | I told him so. I told him to forget all that nonsense. | 我是这么告诉他的 我让他忘了那一派胡言 |
[23:51] | Uh, it wasn’t nonsense. I was right. | 噢,那不是一派胡言,我是对的 |
[23:53] | He lost his apartment, his research grant… | 他丢了他的了公寓,他的科研经费 |
[23:57] | He hasn’t published a paper in two years. Now where is he? Hm? | 在两年内都没能发表出任何文章 他现在在哪?嗯?? |
[24:03] | – Where is he now? – That’s what this is all about. | – 他现在在哪? – 我们正是为此而来 |
[24:08] | We want to hear exactly | 我们想弄清楚当 |
[24:09] | what happened to you when you first found the skull. | 你在1971年首次发现头骨的时候发生了什么事 |
[24:15] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[24:18] | There were no aliens. | 根本没有外星人 |
[24:20] | – Trust them, Nick. – No one believed me. | – 你得信任他们,尼克 – 没人相信我的话 |
[24:23] | – Daniel believed you. – Oh, no. No, no. No, don’t… Don’t. | – 丹尼尔相信你 – 哦,不,不,不,不,不要. |
[24:28] | He didn’t. | 他不相信 |
[24:30] | He wanted to. He did listen. | 他试图去相信,他也确实听我说了 |
[24:34] | In the end, he did not believe in my theories of the skull, … | 最终,他还是没相信我的头骨理论 |
[24:39] | just as I did not believe his theories of the pyramids and the aliens. | 正如我也不相信他的金字塔和外星人理论 |
[24:45] | I guess we both were right. | 我想其实我们都是对的 |
[24:49] | Nick… can you tell us what happened when you found that skull? | 尼克,能告诉我们你发现头骨的时候 发生了什么吗? |
[24:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:58] | Because we found another skull. Identical to the one you found in Belize. | 因为我们发现了另一个头骨 和你在伯利兹城发现的一样 |
[25:06] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[25:08] | It’s in a high-security facility. | 目前它在一个高级安全机构 |
[25:10] | But if you’d tell us about your experiences… | 可是如果你能告诉我们你的经历我们就 |
[25:13] | – Then take me there. – We can’t do that. It’s classified. | – 那就带我去那儿 – 我们不能这么做,这是机密 |
[25:17] | You have to. | 你们必须带他去 |
[25:19] | If you don’t, then I won’t tell you anything. | 如果你们不能带我去 那我什么也不会告诉你们 |
[25:29] | It is up to you. | 由你们决定 |
[25:37] | Colonel, there is no greater secret in this nation than the Stargate. | 上校,星门是我国的最高机密 |
[25:41] | So we keep him away from level 28. | 所以我们不让他接触超越28级权限的内容 |
[25:44] | A civilian? Who spent the last 20 years of his life | 一个在精神病院 |
[25:47] | in a psychiatric institution? | 度过最近20年的平民? |
[25:50] | Exactly. Who’s gonna believe him if he says anything? | 没错,就算他说了些什么,有人会相信吗? |
[25:54] | – Colonel, you walk a fine line. – Thank you, sir. | – 上校,你这是在走钢丝 – 谢谢你,长官 |
[26:05] | Hammond? | 哈蒙德 |
[26:07] | I know you can’t hear me, but thank you. | 将军,我知道你听不见我说话,可还是要谢谢你 |
[26:10] | Absolutely. Put her through. | 当然,让她接电话 |
[26:12] | Kayla, sweetheart, this is Grandpa. Isn’t this past your bedtime? | 凯拉,宝贝,我是爷爷 已经过了你的睡觉时间吧? |
[26:18] | You lost another tooth? Well, you put it under your pillow tonight. | 你又脱牙了? 好,今晚你就把它放在你枕头下面 |
[26:23] | I’ll bet your big sister Tessa wishes she lost a tooth. | 我打赌你姐姐特萨也希望能脱一颗牙 |
[26:31] | I’d love to come to see you in your school play tomorrow night, but can’t. | 我很想去看你明晚在学校里的表演 宝贝,可是我去不了 |
[26:39] | Well… a very close friend of mine is lost, … | 我这里一个非常亲密的朋友失踪了 |
[26:44] | and he needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[26:47] | Yes, he’s a very close friend. | 是的,是个非常亲密的朋友 |
[26:52] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望如此. |
[27:10] | – You shouldn’t touch that, sir. – It’s all right, Sergeant. Thank you. | – 我觉得您不该去碰它,先生 – 没关系的,军士,谢谢 |
[27:14] | – Nick, this is Dr Rothman. – It’s a pleasure to meet you… | – 尼克,这是罗伯特 罗斯曼博士 – 很高兴见到你 |
[27:17] | It’s exactly the same as the one I found in Belize. Where did you find it? | 这简直跟我在伯利兹发现的那个一样 你们在哪找到它的? |
[27:24] | We can’t tell you that. | 我们不能告诉你 |
[27:27] | You’ll have to tell him eventually, Jack. | 你最终还是得告诉他,杰克 |
[27:30] | The skull stood on a stone pedestal. | 这个头骨被放在一个石台上 |
[27:36] | – You have been there, haven’t you? – You mean Belize? | – 你们去过那了,不是吗? – 你是说伯利兹.? |
[27:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不 |
[27:42] | That was the ruins of the temple where I found the skull. | 伯利兹是我找到头骨的神庙废墟的位置所在 |
[27:46] | That’s all gone, collapsed. | 那里已经不存在了,全塌陷了 |
[27:51] | I am talking about a cavern. | 我现在说的是一个洞穴 |
[27:56] | – Do you know the location of this cavern? – Nowhere on this Earth. | – 你知道这个洞穴的位置吗? – 反正不在地球上 |
[28:01] | It was so enormous… that… | 它是如此的巨大. |
[28:05] | that the light of my torch never reached the bottom. | 以至我的火把都照不到头 |
[28:08] | – Yes, but how did you get there? – I don’t know how I got there. | – 没错,可你怎么到那儿的呢? – 我也不知道是怎么到那儿的 |
[28:12] | A field of energy surrounded me, and suddenly… | 一个能量场环绕着我 突然. |
[28:16] | l was simply… there. | 我就到那里了. |
[28:21] | – And then they came. – “They”? | – 然后他们就出现了 – “他们”? |
[28:26] | The giants. | – 巨人们. |
[28:29] | – Giants? – The giant aliens. | – 巨人? – 外星巨人 |
[28:33] | They rose up as if they were made of mist. | 他们冉冉升起,似乎是雾气凝聚成的. |
[28:37] | They flew around me like spectres. | 他们像幽灵一样在我身边漂浮 |
[28:40] | – This is why no one believed him. – Then they spoke. | – 现在你们明白为什么没人相信他了 – 然后他们说话了: |
[28:49] | That’s Mayan. | 那是玛雅语 |
[28:50] | “The enemy of my enemy is my friend. “ | “敌人的敌人便是朋友” |
[28:53] | – Yes. But what does it mean? – I was afraid to answer. | – 没错,可这是什么意思 – 我很害怕,没敢回话 |
[28:57] | I just closed my eyes. | 我只是紧闭着双眼 |
[29:00] | And suddenly I found myself back again under the temple in Belize. | 突然,我发现自己又回到了伯利兹的神庙之下 |
[29:06] | And the ground was shaking, as in an earthquake. | 地面开始颤抖,像是地震一样 |
[29:09] | And I just grabbed the skull and… | 我只来得及拿到那个头骨 |
[29:14] | and climbed out and everything collapsed. | 拼命爬了出来,里面的一切都塌陷了 |
[29:19] | Wow! That’s, uh… | 哇,那是. |
[29:23] | Giants! | .巨人 |
[29:26] | So, you were sent to this cavern | 就是说,你被送到了这个洞穴后又被送了回来, |
[29:28] | and back again without ever knowing where it was. | 甚至都不知道那是什么地方 |
[29:31] | And the ruins with the skull? | 而你发现头骨的那个遗址也.? |
[29:33] | I spent years trying to find it again, | 我花了几年时间想重新找到它 |
[29:36] | but it was as if the temple never existed. | 可是好像那个神庙从来未存在过一样 |
[29:40] | I guess you couldn’t take us there either. | 所以我想你也无法带我们去那了? |
[29:43] | Can you imagine how it feels to go on | 你能想象一下你踏上了 |
[29:47] | the most incredible journey of your life | 一生中最不可思议的一段旅程 |
[29:51] | and have no one believe you? | 而且没人相信你的感受吗? |
[30:01] | Um… Teal’c, … | 哦.提亚克 |
[30:04] | you wanna escort Nick down to the VIP room? | 陪尼克去贵宾房间好吗? |
[30:14] | Nicholas Ballard, would you come with me, please? | 尼古拉斯 巴拉德,跟我来,好吗? |
[30:27] | So… tell you anything? | 那么这对你有所帮助吗? |
[30:31] | Oh. Maybe. I mean, l… | 噢,可能吧.我是说. |
[30:33] | Uh… no. | 哦.没有 |
[30:37] | Work on it. | 继续吧! |
[30:43] | He described the cavern perfectly. He had to have been there. | 他对洞穴的描述完全吻合 他肯定去过那儿 |
[30:46] | – Uh… giants?! – Yes, that’s weird, I admit. | 哦.巨人? 是的,我承认这有点不可思议. |
[30:49] | – Somebody built that place. – Doesn’t help us. | – 肯定有人建造了那地方 – 这对我们毫无帮助 |
[30:52] | If he was transported to P7X-377, … | 可如果他真的被传送到了P7X-377, |
[30:54] | maybe the skull tried to send me somewhere | 可能那个头骨当时正在试图把我送到 某个地方, |
[30:56] | but was interrupted. | 可发生了什么事阻断了这个过程 |
[30:58] | – You get the feeling Daniel’s still around? – We have to go back there. | – 你有没有感觉到丹尼尔还在我们身边? – 我们一定得回去 |
[31:03] | – Kinda. – I guess it’s cos we miss him. | – 有点. – 我猜是因为我们太想念他了 |
[31:06] | And we have to talk to those giant aliens. | 而且我们一定要和那些外星巨人对话 |
[31:13] | Or radiation sickness. | – 或者是因为辐射病. |
[31:16] | Good night, sir. | 晚安,长官 |
[31:21] | What?! Wha… That’s… that’s it? | 什么?什.就这样了? |
[31:25] | Whatever happened to working through the night? | 要发生什么事你们才能熬夜工作? |
[31:32] | I’d do it for you. | 要是你们出了事,我就会的 |
[31:35] | There will be a guard posted outside your door if you require assistance. | 如果你需要帮助的话 门外就有卫兵 |
[31:39] | When you see Daniel, would you tell him l… | 呃,当你见到丹尼尔的时候 能不能告诉他我. |
[31:42] | Oh, nev… never mind. It’s something I should tell him myself. | 哦,没没事 这些话我该亲自告诉他 |
[31:47] | Very well. | 很好 |
[32:00] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:05] | For what? | 为什么? |
[32:07] | For not adopting you when your parents died. | 因为在你父母去世后我没有收养你 |
[32:10] | You were travelling all over the world. | 当时你正在环游世界 |
[32:13] | – It wasn’t your fault. – I was eight years old. How could it be… ? | – 这不是你的错 – 那时我才八岁,怎么可能是我的错? |
[32:18] | I am sorry for allowing my obsession to drive me… | 很抱歉我的走火入魔让我变得. |
[32:23] | to madness. | 如此疯狂 |
[32:29] | Would you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[32:40] | You can see me? | 你能看见我? |
[32:43] | – Yes, Daniel. I can see you. – Why didn’t you say something?! | – 是的,丹尼尔,我能看见你 – 那你为什么不说出来? |
[32:48] | You’re not real, so it means nothing. | 你不是真实的,所以这无济于事 |
[32:51] | No! No, no, no, Nick. Nick, I’m real. | 不,不,不.尼克,我是真实存在的 |
[32:53] | – I’m real. You’re not hallucinating. – Hallucinations always say that. | – 我是真实的,不是你的幻觉 – 我的幻觉总是这样说 |
[32:59] | Not this time, Nick. | 这次不是,尼克 |
[33:01] | The skull… the skull did this to me. I’m… I’m trapped. | 那个头骨.是那个头骨把我弄成这样的 我我中了招 |
[33:06] | I’m in another dimension or out of phase | 我处于异次元或者异相状态 |
[33:08] | something. All I know is I need your help. | 诸如此类 听着,我需要你的帮助 |
[33:11] | If you don’t help me, I don’t know how I’m gonna get home. | 如果你不帮我 我不知道我怎么才能回来 |
[33:18] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么做? |
[33:25] | Sirs, Mr Ballard insisted on seeing both of you immediately. | 长官,巴拉德先生坚持要立刻见你们俩 |
[33:30] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[33:32] | He insisted. Daniel is here. | 是他坚持要求的,丹尼尔就在这里 |
[33:37] | – Here? – Repeat what I’m saying. | – 这里? – 重复我说的话 |
[33:39] | – I’m standing right beside you. – Standing right beside me. | – 我就站在你旁边 – 他就站在我旁边 |
[33:44] | – He’s lost a few pounds. – Jack, don’t be an ass. | – 他有没有变瘦? – 杰克,别犯傻了 |
[33:47] | Jack, don’t be an ass. | 杰克,别犯傻了 |
[33:51] | – Daniel? – Yes! | – 丹尼尔? – 是我 |
[33:54] | We have to go back to the planet and let the skull finish what it started. | 我们必须返回那个星球 让那个头骨完成它引发的一切 |
[33:58] | – We must go back to the planet. – Planet? | – 我们必须返回那个星球 – 星球? |
[34:02] | Uh… not a word, sir. I swear. | 哦,我一个字都没提,我发誓 |
[34:05] | Daniel told me all about the Stargate. | 丹尼尔告诉了我关于星门的一切 |
[34:08] | We must replace the skull on the pedestal | 我们必须把头骨放回那个石台 |
[34:11] | so that the giant aliens will come. | 这样那些外星巨人就会出现 |
[34:14] | Something must have interrupted this process. | 肯定发生了什么事打断了这个过程 |
[34:18] | Uh… Teal’c fired his zat. That’s all I can imagine it would be, sir. | 呃.提亚克用zat枪开火了 我想只有这种可能了,长官 |
[34:23] | That’s it. That’s what interrupted the process. | 没错,就是这打断了那个过程 |
[34:26] | We have to… we have to let it happen. We have to trust it. | 我们必须.必须让这个过程继续 我们得有信心 |
[34:30] | Why didn’t you say something sooner? | 为什么你不早点说呢 ? |
[34:32] | I thought l… I was hearing voices. | 我想.我想我是听到了一些声音 |
[34:35] | It wouldn’t have been for the first time. | 可这并不是第一次了. |
[34:39] | Forgive me, but why are you the only person who can see him? | 请原谅, 可为什么只有你一个人可以看到他呢? |
[34:43] | Perhaps because I went through the same experience. | 可能是因为我有同样的经历 |
[34:49] | Tell Hammond if we go back now, | 告诉哈蒙德将军,如果我们立刻返回 |
[34:51] | he may see his granddaughter’s school play. | 他可能还来得及去看他孙女在学校里的表演 |
[34:53] | General, if we go now, | 将军,如果你让我们立刻出发 |
[34:56] | you may be able to see your granddaughter’s play. | 你可能还来得及去看你孙女在学校里的表演 |
[35:00] | I was alone in my office when Kayla phoned. | 凯拉给我打电话的时候 房间里没有其它人 |
[35:09] | Doctor Jackson, … | 呃,杰克森博士 |
[35:11] | are you absolutely certain you and SG-1 can safely return to the planet? | 你可以绝对保证你和SG-1能平安 返回那个星球吗? |
[35:17] | – Say yes. – Yes. | – 说可以 – 可以 |
[35:23] | That’s good enough for me, sir. | 对我来说足够了,长官 |
[35:28] | So it wasn’t the skull alone that did this. | 就是说这不是头骨单独办到的 |
[35:31] | It was its connection to the cavern? | 而是由于它和那个洞穴的某种联系? |
[35:33] | Yes. I think the skull just represents the human form. | 是的,我想这个头骨只是代表人类 形态的一种标识 |
[35:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:38] | Daniel said you should come to make it work? | 而且丹尼尔还说你应该和我们 一起去让它运作起来喽? |
[35:41] | Wait. I never said that. You’re taking advantage of me. | 等等,我从没这么说过 你这是在利用我. |
[35:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:01] | So this is what you have been doing these past few years? | 看来这些年你一直在做这些事吧? |
[36:05] | Exploring planets. | .到不同的星球探险 |
[36:07] | SG-1, you have a go. Maintain radio contact. | SG-1,准备出发 保持无线电联系 |
[36:14] | Then, behind that, … | 那么,就在它的后面. |
[36:18] | there is another world? | 存在着另外一个世界? |
[36:21] | You must tell me everything. | 你一定要告诉我一切 |
[36:24] | As soon as we get back, I promise. | 我保证一回来就告诉你 |
[36:28] | After you, Nicholas Ballard. | 我在你后面,尼古拉斯 巴拉德 |
[37:10] | It’s just as I remembered it! | 这就是我记忆中的地方 |
[37:14] | This is where they live! | 他们就在这里 |
[38:23] | Now we must wait for the giant aliens. | 现在我们必须要等外星巨人出现 |
[38:27] | That just has a nice ring to it. | 那只是个美好的愿望 |
[38:38] | – General Hammond, we’re in position. – Understood, Colonel. Proceed. | – 哈蒙德将军,我们到达预定方位 – 明白,上校,继续 |
[39:03] | – Sir, radiation’s climbing again. – This is incredible! | – 长官,辐射值又在升高 – 太不可思议了! |
[39:07] | Daniel said to let it happen. | 丹尼尔说顺其自然. |
[39:25] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[39:28] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[39:33] | – It worked! – O’Neill? | – 成功了 – 欧尼尔? |
[39:41] | Major Carter? | 卡特少校.? |
[39:47] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[39:48] | It appears we’re out of phase like Daniel, | 看来我们和丹尼尔一样处于异相状态了 |
[39:50] | but Teal’c isn’t. | 但提亚克没有变化 |
[39:51] | – Why? – You’re asking me? | – 为什么? – 你在问我吗? |
[39:56] | General Hammond | 哈蒙德将军 |
[39:59] | – l was not teleported with the others. – Return to base immediately. | – 我没和其他人一起被传送走 – 马上返回基地 |
[40:27] | Holy smoke! Bullwinkle! | 神圣的烟雾! 波波鹿(一卡通人物)诶! |
[40:35] | Hello! | 你好! |
[40:38] | – What’s your name? – Quetlzal coatl. | – 你叫什么名字? – 魁札尔科亚特尔. |
[40:47] | – Daniel? – “The enemy of my enemy is my friend. “ | – 丹尼尔? – “敌人的敌人就是朋友” |
[40:51] | I know what it’s saying. Why is it saying that? | – 我知道他在说什么,它为什么说这些? |
[40:54] | It didn’t affect Teal’c. Why? | – 为什么这一切没影响到提亚克? |
[40:57] | Because he’s Jaffa. | 因为他是贾法. |
[41:00] | He’s carrying a symbiote. The Goa’uld. | 他带有共生体,勾阿呜. |
[41:05] | We are enemies of the Goa’uld! | 我们都是勾阿呜的敌人 |
[41:08] | Then you are welcome here. | 那么你们在此是受欢迎的. |
[41:10] | – Keep talking. – We’re… we’re travellers. | – 继续说 – 我们是,我们是旅行者 |
[41:13] | We come in search of friendship. | 我们来寻找友谊 |
[41:16] | We’d like to exchange our knowledge and culture. | 我们愿意交流彼此的知识和文化 |
[41:21] | We accept your proposition. | 我们接受你们的建议 |
[41:26] | – You may remain. – Me? | – 你可以留下 – 我? |
[41:30] | Him? | 他? |
[41:31] | – This is not your first time here. – You remember! | – 这不是你第一次来这里了 – 你还记得.? |
[41:36] | There are others among our people who would gladly return. | 我们有很多其他人愿意来这里. |
[41:40] | No, Daniel. Let me. | 不,丹尼尔,让我留下吧. |
[41:42] | – Nick… – This was my life’s work. | – 尼克. – 这是我一生的工作 |
[41:46] | I’ve been hoping for another chance at this for 29 years! | 我期盼得到这个机会已经有29年了! |
[41:54] | – Please? – You just came back into my life. | – 求你了 – 可你才回到我的生活中. |
[41:58] | I’ll be back again. | 我还会回来的 |
[42:02] | Please. | 求你了. |
[42:04] | Look again into the eyes of the skull. | 再对着头骨的眼睛向里看 |
[42:11] | Well, Nick, … | 好了,尼克. |
[42:15] | – take notes. – I will. | – 要做记录哦 – 我会的 |
[42:27] | You have to tell me everything. | 你一定得告诉我一切 |
[42:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:33] | Daniel, … | 丹尼尔 |
[42:37] | l am proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[42:42] | Goodbye, … | 再见 |
[42:46] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |