时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Previously on Stargate SG-1: | 前情回顾: |
[00:12] | They are the enemy of the Asgard. | 它们是Asgard的敌人 |
[00:14] | They plan to land the ship and infest Earth. | 它们计划让飞船登陆并到地球上滋生. |
[00:17] | Can you transport us up? | 你可以把我们传送上去吗? |
[00:18] | Anybody who comes up is not gettin’ down. | 任何人上来之后就没办法下去了 |
[00:25] | Can this ship withstand an uncontrolled re-entry? | 如果让这艘飞船不受控制的返回大气层, 它能经受得住吗? |
[00:28] | No. | 不能 |
[00:31] | We must destroy it by whatever means necessary. | 我们必须使用一切必要手段摧毁它. |
[00:36] | They’re gonna use it to escape. | 他们准备用它来逃跑. |
[00:44] | Carter! Carter! | |
[00:52] | And now the conclusion. | (回顾结束) |
[01:30] | (speak Russian) | (俄语) – 这个管道外面的阀门被弄坏了. – 只是灌了水而已. |
[04:15] | I hear it took longer than they thought to set up the second gate. | 我听说建立第二个星门花的时间要比 他们预想的多一点. |
[04:18] | They finally got it running yesterday. Technical difficulties or something. | 呃,是的,昨天他们终于让它运作起来了. 也许是技术上的难题之类的. |
[04:22] | You needed Sam’s help, huh? | 你们需要Sam的帮助,对吗? |
[04:26] | Yes. It’s, uh… | 是的,这… |
[04:29] | It’s ironic that she’s not here to save herself. | 这真是个讽刺,她不在这里解救她自己 |
[04:33] | Well… you are fine. There’s no signs of residual infection. | 恩..你的状态不错. 没有残余的感染迹象. |
[04:37] | – You were very lucky. – So you keep saying. | – 你很幸运. – 那你就继续说下去.. |
[04:41] | I still want you to take it easy for… | 嗯,我仍然希望你能再休息… |
[04:43] | (PA) Offworld activation. Repeat, we have an offworld activation. | 外部世界激活.重复,发现外部世界激活. |
[04:47] | ..another week. | …一个星期. |
[04:50] | OK! | 好吧! |
[04:52] | Agh! Excuse me! Sorry! Ow! | 啊!打扰了!对不起!哦! |
[04:54] | Hold that! | 等等…! |
[05:09] | – Receiving SG-1’s IDC, sir. – Open the iris. | – 收到了 SG-1 的身份认证信息,长官 – 打开虹膜.. |
[05:31] | Well, it’s about time! | 哇,总算回来了! |
[05:36] | We’ve been dialling home for over a week. | 我们试着拨号回家都超过1周了 |
[05:38] | It’s great to see you guys, too. | 见到你们真高兴. |
[05:41] | – I am pleased to see you well. – Thank you, Teal’c. You’ve got a… | – 很高兴看到你安然无恙. – 谢谢,Teal’c.你长了一撮… |
[05:47] | (whispers) Don’t touch it. | 别碰它. |
[05:50] | – Glad you made it, SG-1 . – Where’s the fanfare, General? | – 真高兴你们成功了,SG-1. – 欢迎的仪仗队在哪,将军? |
[05:53] | – We did kind of save the planet, sir. – Again. | – 我们拯救了这个星球,长官. – 又一次地. |
[05:56] | It should not get old, General. | 这可不该成为惯例,将军. |
[05:59] | – Job well done. – Thank you, sir. It was nothing. | – 你们的任务完成的十分出色. – 谢谢,长官.没什么大不了的.. |
[06:02] | – What happened to Thor? – We got him out in a stasis pod. | – Thor怎么样了? – 我们把他放在一个休眠舱里带走了 |
[06:06] | It was retrieved when we went through the Stargate on P4X-234. | 我们经过P4X-234的星门之时, Asgard找到了它 |
[06:09] | It had a locating beacon. | 那上面一定有一个定位导航器. |
[06:11] | – They left you behind? – We were fine, sir. | – 他们就把你们留在哪儿? – 我们很好,长官. |
[06:14] | I’d be happy to debrief you all after I’ve debriefed myself for a nice hot shower. | 等我洗上一个舒舒服服的热水澡以后, 我会很乐意向您报告发生的一切 |
[06:19] | Permission to shower granted. In fact, I insist on it, Colonel. | 同意洗澡的请求.事实上, 我坚决要求你们先洗澡,上校 |
[06:25] | – Bad? – I wasn’t gonna say anything. | – 有这么糟糕? – 我什么都没说. |
[06:48] | What you doin’? | 你在做什么? |
[06:50] | They salvaged a couple of replicator pieces from the ocean. I’m having a look. | 他们从海里捞上来一些复制者的残骸. 我想我得瞧瞧. |
[06:58] | Is that wise? | 这明智吗? |
[07:00] | There’s no discernible energy being emitted. It’s safe to say they’re dead. | 没有任何发出能量的痕迹存在, 我想它们已经死了,这很安全 |
[07:04] | Besides, it’s only a couple of little blocks. | 再说,这只是些小碎片 |
[07:07] | Well, I’m off. | 好吧,我走了. |
[07:09] | – Still going fishing? – Yep. | – 还是去钓鱼? – 是啊. |
[07:13] | – Still stayin’ here? – Yeah. | – 你还是呆在这儿? – 是的. |
[07:15] | Think I’ve had enough relaxation for a while, sir. | 我想我已经放松的够久了,长官. |
[07:21] | – OK. – Have fun. | – 好吧 – 玩得开心点 |
[07:24] | Yah sure, you betcha. | 是啊..肯定的,没错 |
[07:31] | Carter. | 我是Carter. |
[07:33] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[07:41] | Sir! Wait. | 长官!等等. |
[07:46] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识啊. |
[07:48] | General Hammond just called. Major Davis is on his way in from the Pentagon. | Hammond将军刚刚来电话.Davis少校 正从五角大楼赶来. |
[07:53] | – Not goin’ fishin’? – No, sir. | – 不能去钓鱼了? – 不能了,长官. |
[07:59] | Doh! | 不能这样! |
[08:03] | The navy intercepted a Mayday from the Foxtrot-class attack submarine. | 海军截取到一个来自狐步级攻击潜艇 指挥官的求救信号. |
[08:09] | – That’s Russian. – Yes. | – 是俄国人. – 是的. |
[08:11] | Code name: Blackbird. | 代号黑鸟. |
[08:14] | The crew was being attacked by a large mechanical spider. | 他说船员们受到一只大型机器蜘蛛的攻击 |
[08:21] | – Just one? – We thought it was a joke. | – 就一只? – 一开始我们还以为是个笑话. |
[08:23] | Then the transmission cut out. | 然后通讯中断了. |
[08:25] | Approximately 1700 hours, the sub was spotted by aircraft off the Nimitz. | 大约在17:00点时,从尼米兹航母上起飞 的飞机发现了这艘潜艇. |
[08:30] | It had surfaced and none of the attempts to communicate were returned. | 它已经浮出了水面,而且一切通讯对话 都未得到回复. |
[08:33] | It was boarded. The crew was found dead. | 海军登上了潜艇.发现所有船员都死了. |
[08:37] | All of them? | 所有人? |
[08:39] | They got the bodies off before they discovered how they died. | 在查明死因前,所有的尸体都被带出了潜艇 |
[08:44] | That’s them. | 是它们. |
[08:46] | Sir, if this started with one bug, it’s already replicating. | 长官,如果这只是由一只虫子引起的, 那它已经开始复制了. |
[08:49] | The man that took the pictures made it out. | 很幸运地拍照的人发现了这个. |
[08:51] | The Pentagon advised the navy to tow the sub in. | 尼米兹号航母将此上报后, 五角大楼命令海军将潜艇拖走. |
[08:54] | – Do the Russians know we have it? – No. | – 俄国人知道我们得到它了吗? – 不知道 |
[08:56] | We’re denying any knowledge, but, uh… this is gonna get sticky. | 我们否认了一切,可是.. 这会很棘手 |
[09:00] | None of the replicators must get out of that sub. | 我们得确保没有任何复制者从潜艇中出来 |
[09:02] | It’s under tight supervision. The harbour has been entirely cordoned off. | 那艘潜艇在严密的监视下. 海港已被疏散并彻底封锁. |
[09:07] | – Our cover story is a chemical spill. – Blow it up. | – 我们对外称是危险化学品泄露事故. – 把它炸了. |
[09:10] | The Pentagon has requested that we preserve some specimens for study. | 五角大厦要求我们设法保留一些样品 以供研究 |
[09:16] | The Asgard tried that, and these buggers have almost wiped out their entire race. | Asgard也试过这么做, 而这些虫子使他们整个种族濒临灭亡 |
[09:20] | That’s why I’m here. You people are the closest thing to experts we’ve got. | 所以我才来这里,你和你的手下 是我们这里最有资格称为专家的人 |
[09:25] | – As an expert, I’m saying blow it up. – Sir, conventional weapons may not do it. | 作为一个专家,我告诉你炸了它. 长官,常规武器可能不行. |
[09:29] | At least one survived the destruction of Thor’s ship. | 至少有一个复制者在Thor的飞船 爆炸后仍然幸存下来. |
[09:33] | Fine. Tow it back out to sea and nuke it. | 好极了,把它拖回海里用核武器炸了它. |
[09:35] | We’ve considered that. | 我们已经这么想过. |
[09:37] | We’re in a political mess right now, Colonel. | 我们正处于一个政治乱局之中,上校. |
[09:40] | The Russians picked up the Asgard ship’s entry into the atmosphere. | 俄国人看到了Asgard的飞船进入大气层. |
[09:44] | – So? – So, they’re not buying our story. | – 所以呢? – 所以,他们不会买我们编造的故事的帐. |
[09:47] | They already think we’re responsible. | 他们认为我们要对他们潜艇的失踪负责. |
[09:50] | A nuclear explosion in international waters would be hard to cover up. | 在公海进行核爆炸的话,会很难掩盖 |
[09:54] | You don’t realise how dangerous these things are. | 我想你根本没意识到这些东西的危险性. |
[09:56] | Is there any other way to neutralise these things? | 有没有什么方法能压制这些东西? |
[09:59] | Maybe alien technologies you’ve come across? | 或许你们见过的某些外星技术可以奏效? |
[10:01] | The replicators are impervious to Goa’uld technology. | 复制者不受Goa’uld技术的影响. |
[10:05] | They are, however, susceptible to human projectile-weaponry. | 不过,人类的发射武器对它们比较有效. |
[10:12] | Guns. | 枪支. |
[10:14] | Sir, if there are still a small enough number of the replicators,… | 长官,如果船上的复制者数量仍然足够少 |
[10:17] | – ..a properly equipped team could… – Save the world? | – 一支装备完善的小队可能就可以… – 拯救世界? |
[10:21] | Getting old for you, sir? | 对你来说已经是惯例了吧, 长官? |
[10:26] | I’d better inform the Pentagon. | 我最好通知五角大楼. |
[10:28] | – Unscheduled offworld activation. – We have no teams currently off world. | – 非预定的外界激活. – 现在没有小队在外部世界. |
[10:57] | – Why isn’t the iris closing? – I’m trying, sir. It’s not responding. | – 为什么没关上虹膜? – 我正在尝试,长官.可它没有任何反应. |
[11:01] | – We have a loss of power in the base. – What? | – 显示基地的能源正在加快流失. – 什么? |
[11:26] | That’s Thor! | 是Thor! |
[11:35] | Stand down. | 退下. |
[11:37] | – Thor, buddy! – Greetings, O’Neill. | – Thor伙计! – 你好,O’Neill. |
[11:40] | It’s good to see you up and around. | 很高兴看见你康复了. |
[11:42] | I owe you and your team a great debt of gratitude for saving my life. | 我欠你和你的队员们一个大人情,谢谢 你们救了我的命 |
[11:49] | Well, here’s timing. | 很好,正是时候. |
[11:52] | Not all of the replicators were destroyed when your ship exploded upon entry. | 当你的飞船进入大气层爆炸之时, 并不是所有的复制者都被消灭了. |
[11:56] | Maybe you could help us out. | 也许你可以帮我们解决这个问题? |
[11:59] | – I cannot. – Why? | – 我不能. – 为什么? |
[12:02] | I have come by Stargate because there are no ships to spare. | 我是从星门来的,因为已经没有 多余的飞船可用. |
[12:07] | My home world is being threatened by the replicators. | 我的家园正在遭受复制者的威胁. |
[12:10] | Thus far, all attempts to stop them have failed. | 迄今为止,一切试图阻止它们的努力都失败了 |
[12:14] | I have come here to seek your help. | 我来这里是寻求你们的帮助. |
[12:30] | – We’re back online, sir. – Good. | – 系统正在恢复,长官. – 很好. |
[12:33] | How can we help you? | 我们要怎么帮你? |
[12:35] | Your projectile weapons proved effective in fatally damaging the replicators. | 你们的发射武器已证明能对复制者 造成有效的致命伤害 |
[12:41] | Some. | 呃,有一些. |
[12:42] | Your strategy for destroying the Bilisknerwas successful. | 你们摧毁Biliskner级战舰的技术 和策略取得了成功. |
[12:46] | Yeah, but you guys… | 是的,但是你们… |
[12:48] | The Asgard have tried to stop them. | Asgard曾试图阻止它们. |
[12:51] | You showed their weakness may be found through a less sophisticated approach. | 你们已经证明可以通过更低端的途径 来发现它们的弱点 |
[12:57] | We are no longer capable of such thinking. | 可我们已经无法按这样的方式思考. |
[13:00] | Wait a minute. You’re actually saying that you need someone dumber than you are? | 等一下,你实际上是在说你们需要 比你们智商更低的人. |
[13:05] | You may have come to the right place. | 那你可能来对地方了. |
[13:10] | Thor, with all due respect, we need SG-1 here. | Thor,出于对你们处境的关注, 可我们这里也需要SG-1. |
[13:13] | I could go, sir. | 我可以去,长官. |
[13:16] | I don’t know, Carter. You may not be dumb enough. | 我不清楚, Carter. 你的智商可能还不够低. |
[13:20] | – I think I can handle it, sir. – Permission granted. | – 我想我能处理好的,长官. – 批准任务. |
[13:24] | We must leave immediately. | 我们必须立刻动身. |
[13:30] | – Have fun. – Yah sure, you betcha. | – 玩得开心点 – 是啊,肯定的,没错 |
[13:57] | Simple recon, gentlemen. Do not fire unless absolutely necessary. | 简单的侦察任务,先生们. 不到万不得已不要开火 |
[14:02] | The replicators will not attack unless threatened. | 除非感觉到危险,复制者不会主动攻击 |
[14:05] | Let’s move. | 我们走. |
[14:15] | Video feed’s up and online. | 监视器开始工作,连线正常. |
[14:17] | Jack, can you hear me? | Jack, 能听到我说话吗? |
[14:20] | Would it be necessary forme to mention my insane aversion to bugs at this time? | 这会儿有必要让我表达我对这些虫子的 极度厌恶之情吗? |
[14:46] | Wow! | 哇! |
[14:50] | That’s an impressive-looking ship. | 那真是一艘让人映象深刻的飞船. |
[14:55] | The O’Neill was supposed to be our last great hope. | O’Neill 号将是我们最后的希望 |
[14:59] | The O’Neill? | O’Neill 号? |
[15:01] | Yes. It is the most advanced technological Asgard creation yet. | 是的.它是Asgard最先进科技的结晶. |
[15:07] | It is the first Asgard vessel designed solely to fight against the replicators. | 它是第一艘设计成专门用于对抗 复制者的战斗的Asgard飞船. |
[15:13] | So why aren’t we taking that? | 那我们为什么不用它呢? |
[15:17] | It is not ready. | 它还没完工. |
[15:20] | Uh… Where are we going exactly? | 呃…我们到底要去哪儿? |
[15:23] | Five Asgard ships are currently engaging three ships controlled by the replicators,… | 五艘Asgard战舰正在与三艘被 复制者控制的战舰开战 |
[15:28] | ..which are on their way here. | …它们正在向这里行进… |
[15:31] | We are going to join the battle and, with your help, stop them. | 我们要去加入战斗,在你的帮助下阻止它们. |
[15:38] | OK. | 好的. |
[15:39] | For the sake of the Asgard, we must not fail. | 为了整个Asgard种族, 我们绝不能失败. |
[15:44] | No pressure(!) | 不要有太大压力. |
[18:27] | Whoa! | 哦! |
[18:39] | They’re a different colour. | 它们的颜色不一样. |
[18:42] | Some sort of camouflage? | 是某种伪装? |
[18:46] | We’re movin’ on. | 继续前进. |
[19:38] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[20:11] | That’s a big one. | 那是只大家伙. |
[20:15] | If that’s some sort of queen, the other bugs may try to protect it. | 如果它类似于(昆虫里的)皇后,其它 虫子会全力保护它的 |
[20:19] | Queen? | 皇后? |
[20:31] | Agh! | 啊! |
[20:37] | – Teal’c and Stevens are in trouble! – Battery room. | – Teal’c和Stevens有麻烦了! – 在电池室. |
[21:14] | – Stevens? – Dead. | – Stevens呢? – 他死了. |
[21:18] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧. |
[21:38] | (Thor) Each individual building block is capable of exerting… | 每个单独的模块都可以对其他模块施加 一个无功的,可调的单极能量场 |
[21:46] | ..allowing the replicators to assemble themselves into many forms. | …这让复制者能够将自己组合成 各种不同的形态. |
[21:51] | To our knowledge, the interior of each block contains the following: | 据我们所知,每个模块内部都包含了 以下两百万种不同的”Kiron”轨迹 |
[21:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 哦哇,哇,哇… |
[22:02] | What’s a kiron? | 什么是”Kiron”? |
[22:04] | In simplest terms, it is an energy particle. | 简而言之,是一种能量粒子 |
[22:08] | – I… I’ve never even heard of it. – Yes, I am aware. | – 我,我听都没听过. – 是的,我知道. |
[22:13] | How am I supposed to help figure out how to defeat a kiron-based technology… | 如果我甚至不知道Kiron是什么,怎么能 指望让我想出办法击败基于Kiron的技术? |
[22:19] | We wouldn’t invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys… | Asgard无法发明那种靠点燃硝石木炭和 硫磺粉末(火药)来发射的铁碳合金(钢)武器 |
[22:31] | – OK. I get your point. – We cannot think like you. | – 好了,我明白你的意思了 – 我们不能按你们的模式思考问题 |
[22:38] | OK. Let’s forget about the kirons and try to put this in terms that I can understand. | 好吧,咱们就把Kiron忘了,试着用我 能听懂的术语来阐述这个问题… |
[22:44] | Each block is like an individual computer, able to communicate with other blocks. | 就好像每个模块拥有单独的电脑可以 和其他模块取得联系 |
[22:49] | Multiple blocks come together to form bugs and other things… | 为了执行不同的任务,大量的模块组合 到一起形成了虫子和其他东西 |
[22:58] | Correct. | 正确. |
[23:01] | I guess you don’t keep any replicators around for study. | 我猜你这里没有保留任何复制者来供研究. |
[23:04] | It is too dangerous. | 那太危险了. |
[23:07] | Of course. That would be stupid. Just out of curiosity,… | 当然,那样做的话就太愚蠢了. 我只是出于好奇… |
[23:11] | ..could, say… oh, I don’t know… two of the individual blocks replicate? | ..能不能这样说…哦,我不知道 两个单独的模块个体就能复制出新的? |
[23:16] | It requires several blocks working together to make new blocks. | 需要数个模块一起工作才能产生新的模块 |
[23:21] | It’s good to know. | 算是个好消息. |
[23:30] | It’s virtual? | 这是虚拟出来的? |
[23:35] | Wow, it looks real. | 哇,就像真的一样. |
[23:39] | Wow! | 哇! |
[23:44] | It will simulate any behaviour we have observed. | 它能模拟出我们观察到的复制者 的一切行为. |
[23:55] | It’s outta control. Nobody’s goin’ back down in there. | 局势失去控制. 不能再派人回到那下面去了. |
[23:59] | We have to blow up the sub and hope to contain any bugs that survive. | 我们不得不炸毁这艘潜艇,希望这样做 能够消灭那些虫子. |
[24:02] | – I think it’s the only way. – I’ll talk to the Pentagon. | – 我想这是唯一的办法. – 我就和五角大楼联系. |
[24:06] | Colonel! | 上校? |
[24:12] | There is definitely something in here. | 这里有点东西. |
[24:19] | I think you brought back a souvenir. | 我想是你带回来的纪念品. |
[24:38] | What is your current thinking process? | 你在想什么? |
[24:42] | Sorry. My mind was wandering for a second there. | 对不起,我刚才有点走神了. |
[24:45] | You were thinking about the humans on your planet. | 你想你们星球上的朋友们了. |
[24:49] | Yes. | 是的. |
[24:52] | – Colonel O’Neill is a very capable human. – Yes, I know, but these things are… | – O’Neill上校是个非常能干的人. – 是的,我知道,可这些东西实在是… |
[24:56] | If we are able to stop the invasion of my world,… | 如果我们能够阻止复制者对我的世界 的入侵… |
[25:00] | ..l promise we will do all we can to help yours. | ..我保证我们会竭尽全力帮助你们. |
[25:04] | That’s a pretty big if. | 真是个很了得的”如果”. |
[25:08] | Would you like sustenance? | 想吃点东西吗? |
[25:11] | Yes. Thank you. I’m starving. | 好吧.谢谢.我饿坏了. |
[25:19] | I like the yellow ones. | 我喜欢黄色的. |
[25:30] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天啊! |
[25:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[25:39] | (speaks Asgard language) | (Asgard语) |
[25:41] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[25:44] | We have lost contact with the rest of the Asgard ships engaging the replicators. | 我们与正在和复制者战斗的剩余 Asgard飞船失去了联系 |
[25:50] | Well, could it be a communication problem? | 有可能是通讯问题吗? |
[25:53] | No. The Asgard ships are not being detected. | 不会.现在已经探测不到Asgard飞船了. |
[25:57] | – So what are those? – The replicators. | – 那这些是什么? – 是复制者. |
[26:02] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了. |
[26:10] | – The Dallas is standing by in the harbour. – Dallas? | – 达拉斯号正在港口待命. – 达拉斯号? |
[26:14] | Los Angeles-class attack submarine. It’ll torpedo the Blackbird. | 是洛杉矶级攻击潜艇. 我一声令下,它就会发射鱼雷攻击黑鸟号 |
[26:18] | You should probably put a hold on that. | 你或许应该等一等. |
[26:21] | This new block is corroded. | 这个新产生的模块生锈了. |
[26:24] | And the significance of that is…? | 它的重要意义在于… |
[26:26] | OK, look. The way Sam explained this to me,… | 好吧,听着.Sam曾向我解释过… |
[26:29] | ..the bugs use whatever raw materials are around to replicate. | ..这些虫子使用它们周围的任何原料 进行复制,对吧? |
[26:32] | These are eating the Russian submarine, so they’re basically made of steel. | 这些虫子正在啃俄国潜艇,这意味着它们基本 上是由制造潜艇用的钢铁或其他材料组成的 |
[26:37] | That is why they are a different colour. | 所以它们的颜色不一样. |
[26:39] | It may also explain why they haven’t tried to get off the sub. | 这也解释了它们为何仍未试图离开潜艇. |
[26:42] | It does? | 这可以吗? |
[26:45] | They can’t. They’re only as resilient as the raw materials they’re made of. | 因为它们不能离开, 它们只能利用构成它们的原料来复原. |
[26:49] | These aren’t like the ones on Thor’s ship. They’ll rust in the water. | 这些和Thor飞船上的那些不一样. 它们在水里会生锈或者短路. |
[26:53] | They’re less sophisticated, and vulnerable. | 它们要更低级一些并容易对付. |
[26:56] | Then blowing up the sub would easily destroy them. | 抱歉,你的意思似乎就是说炸了这潜艇就 能轻松地摧毁它们. |
[26:59] | – If so, why don’t we do it right now? – Because there’s one that could survive. | – 如果是这样,为什么我们不立刻炸了它? – 因为有一只虫子仍然能生还. |
[27:03] | – The one that survived Thor’s ship. – God! | – Thor飞船上幸存下来的那只. – 天啊! |
[27:06] | Right. It’s the one that killed the entire crew of that sub. | 对,就是它杀死了潜艇上的所有成员. |
[27:10] | We have to be sure this won’t happen again. | 我们必须保证这样的事不会再发生. |
[27:21] | Mother bug. | 母虫. |
[27:23] | It’s a little dark. | 图像有点暗. |
[27:30] | It’s incorporated itself into the mother… bug. | 它将自己与母..母虫合为一体. |
[27:34] | – I will return with you, O’Neill. – You sure? | – 我和你一起回去,O’Neill. – 你确定? |
[27:38] | Look, every other bug on that sub is gonna be pretty upset when you kill Mom. | 呃,听着,当你们攻击母虫时, 潜艇上的其他虫子可能会非常恼火 |
[27:42] | Yeah. That’d be a fair reaction. | 是啊,这才是合理的反应. |
[27:44] | Could we not create a diversion? | 我们难道不能把它们引开? |
[27:47] | Replicators are attracted to bursts of energy, are they not? | 复制者会被爆炸的能量所吸引,不是吗? |
[27:53] | Small charge on the upper level, draw ’em away from Mom. | 在潜艇上部制造一次小爆炸 把它们从母虫那儿引开 |
[27:58] | They’re in a containable situation. Now’s our shot. | 它们处于被牵制的状况. 现在轮到我们还击了. |
[28:01] | Sub’s diesel engines just started. | 潜艇的柴油发动机刚启动了. |
[28:03] | The replicators are tryin’ to move? | 复制者想要离开? |
[28:06] | They’re anchored for now, but you better get out there before they decide to dive. | 我们抛下了它的锚,但你们最好在它们决定 下潜之前赶过去 |
[28:27] | So how long before they reach your planet? | 它们还要多久到达你的星球? |
[28:31] | Two hours. | 两个小时. |
[28:34] | Your ships can go faster than light speed. I’ve seen you cross the galaxy in no time. | 你们的飞船航行速度能比光速快得多. 我曾看见你们在瞬间就飞越了一个银河系 |
[28:39] | Yes. | 是的. |
[28:40] | So why are the bug ships travelling so slow? | 那为什么这些虫子船的航行速度这么低? |
[28:43] | In order to generate the subspace field required to travel at hyperspeed,… | 超高速航行需要在亚空间场下进行 而运行亚空间场需要发动机产生的全部能量 |
[28:51] | Presently they are using that power to replicate. | 现在它们正在使用那部分能量进行复制. |
[28:56] | So if they did go to hyperspeed, it would also mean no shields or weapons. | 所以如果它们决定进行超高速航行 也意味着它们要放弃防护罩或者攻击性武器 |
[28:59] | Yes. But remember, the replicators do not care about time as we do. | 是的.但是记住,复制者不像我们那样 担心时间. |
[29:06] | Right. They’re not in a hurry. | 对.它们没必要着急. |
[29:10] | How did they get control of your ships? | 首先,它们是如何控制你们的飞船的? |
[29:13] | They are capable of modifying our own technology beyond our understanding. | 复制者有能力修改我们的武器技术, 而这甚至都超出了我们的理解范畴 |
[29:19] | I thought they learned everything from you. | 可我以为它们知道的一切都是从你们这里 学到的. |
[29:22] | It is possible they have gained knowledge from sources other than the Asgard. | 它们很可能已经从Asgard之外的来源处 获取了知识. |
[29:27] | The bottom line is we can’t touch them, but they could easily take this ship… | 关键是我们不能碰它们,而它们只要愿意, 就可以轻松地接管我们的飞船.. |
[29:31] | – ..or blow it up if they wanted. – Yes. | – …或者直接把它炸成碎片 – 是的. |
[29:34] | – So why don’t they? – We have shown no signs of aggression. | – 那它们为什么还没行动? – 我们没有显露出要攻击的迹象 |
[29:37] | And this ship’s technology is less advanced than the ships they occupy. | 而且这艘飞船的技术要比它们目前占领的 那些飞船先进一点. |
[29:46] | I’m not really helping, am l? | 我其实没帮上忙,是吗? |
[29:56] | – Charge is set. – They’re submerging. | – 爆炸装置安装完毕. – 它们正在下潜. |
[29:59] | – Yes, sir. – Jack, the sub is diving. | – 是,长官 – Jack,潜艇正在下潜. |
[30:10] | Yeah. We got that. Headin’ to the battery deck. | 是的.我们知道了. 去电池室那儿. |
[30:17] | We’re losing their signal. | 我们正在失去他们的信号. |
[30:18] | The sub can’t dive below periscope depth on diesel engines. | 没事的,这艘潜艇只靠柴油发动机是无法下潜 到潜望镜以下的深度的 |
[30:21] | Radio-transmission boosters launched. | 水下无线电信号增强器已经发射 |
[30:24] | – How do they get out underwater? – Escape hatch… | – 如果潜艇到了水下,他们怎么出去? – 用逃离仓. |
[30:27] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[30:35] | (Thor) You are tired. | 你累了. |
[30:39] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[30:40] | It is another advantage the replicators have over us. | 这就是复制者对于我们而言的另一个优势. |
[30:44] | They do not require rest. | 它们不需要休息. |
[30:49] | But they do have to eat. | 但它们得吃东西. |
[30:51] | Yes. In order to replicate. | 是的.为了复制. |
[30:54] | And they are what they eat, right? | 而且组成它们的材料就是它们吃下去的材料, 对吗? |
[30:57] | What’s the strongest material you know of? | 你知道的最坚固的材料是什么? |
[30:59] | We have just developed a new alloy of naqahdah, trinium and carbon. | 我们刚发明了一种新型的naqahdah,trinium和碳的合金. |
[31:05] | It was used to create the hull of the O’Neill. | 它们被用来建造O’Neill号的外壳. |
[31:08] | – Can that ship reach hyperspeed yet? – Yes. | – 那艘船能以超高速航行吗? – 可以. |
[31:13] | Can it be flown using autopilot or some sort of remote control? | 它能够自动驾驶或者受遥控指挥飞行吗? |
[31:17] | – Why? – To get the replicators to chase after it. | – 为什么这么问? – 这样我们就能让复制者追着它跑. |
[31:20] | It is possible. However… | 有可能,但是… |
[31:23] | That ship is everything they want. It’ll look like an all-you-can-eat buffet. | 那搜飞船是它们所追寻的一切 它就像是一顿必须要吃的自助餐 |
[31:27] | But it is not completed. They will capture it and consume its technology. | 可它还没完工,它们会俘获它并吸收它的技术 |
[31:32] | Not if you rig it to self-destruct. | 如果你给它安装一个自毁装置就不会. |
[31:35] | I do not understand. | 我不明白. |
[31:38] | You said that the bugs can’t use shields or weapons in hyperspeed. | 你说当飞船超高速飞行时,虫子们无法使用 防护罩或者武器. |
[31:42] | If the O’Neill enters hyperspeed, the bugs will have to in order to follow. | 如果O’Neill号进入超高速状态航行, 那些虫子为了跟上它,只能进入超高速. |
[31:46] | When they do, you blow the O’Neill and take the bugs with it. | 当它们进入超高速时,你把O’Neill号连同 那些虫子一起炸掉 |
[31:49] | Major Carter, you are suggesting… | Carter上校,你这是在建议我们毁掉迄今为止 最先进的Asgard攻击战舰, |
[31:57] | – ..before it is even finished. – I know. | – …而它甚至还没建造完毕 – 我知道. |
[31:59] | The O’Neill is our last hope of successfully attacking infested ships. | O’Neill号是我们对抗那些被复制者滋生的 战舰的最后希望. |
[32:04] | It won’t attack anything if the bugs get to your planet before it’s finished. | 如果在它完工前虫子们就抵达你的星球了, 那它什么也攻击不了 |
[32:09] | You said you didn’t think the answer had to do with your technology any more. | 你自己说过你不觉得靠你们自己的技术能 找到对付它们的方法. |
[32:14] | – If they do not follow the O’Neill… – We have to believe that they will. | – 可如果复制者不跟随O’Neill 号… – 我们只能相信它们会. |
[32:18] | If the replicators are able to infest the O’Neill and disable the self-destruct… | 如果复制者能侵入O’Neill号并破坏掉 自毁装置… |
[32:23] | They consume the ship and its technology,… | 然后它们会吸收飞船本身以及其中的技术.. |
[32:25] | ..and we will have created the most advanced bugs yet. | …我们就会创造出最先进版本的虫子. |
[32:28] | – I know. It’s a risk. – A risk we cannot take. | – 我知道,这有很大的风险. – 我们无法承受的风险. |
[33:32] | The reason I am here is because you want me to suggest a strategy… | 我在这里只是因为你想要我给你们提出一些 你们从来想象不到的策略 |
[33:38] | You keep trying to defeat them with better technology… | 现在你们还在试图建造更先进的战舰去 击败它们… |
[33:41] | ..and they absorb it and become more advanced. | ..然后它们将吸收它并变得更先进. |
[33:43] | You have to use that against them. | 你必须这么做来对付它们 |
[33:46] | We know that they’ll go after the O’Neill because it’s your most advanced ship. | 我们知道它们一定会跟着O’Neill号的, 因为这是你们拥有的最先进的飞船. |
[33:50] | They’ll think you want to keep it from them. | 它们会认为你们要试图将其逃离它们. |
[33:53] | They won’t expect you to blow it up. It’s a tactic they’ve never seen. | 它们不会想到你要炸了它 这样的策略它们从未见识过. |
[33:56] | – It’s a tactic we would never consider. – Exactly! | – 这样的策略也是我们从未考虑过的. – 没错! |
[34:00] | Otherwise we just stand here and watch them invade your world. | 否则我们就只能呆在这里看着它们侵略你的世界. |
[34:04] | I’m sorry. Maybe it’s a really stupid idea, but isn’t that why I’m here? | 我很抱歉,也许这真是一个愚蠢的想法, 可这不就是我在这里的原因吗? |
[34:10] | Then we should try it. | 那么我们应该试试. |
[34:42] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[34:52] | – I believe you got it, O’Neill. – Yeah, I think I got it. | – 我想你干掉她了, O’Neill. – 是啊,我想我干掉它了. |
[35:02] | What the hell…? | 那该死的是什么…? |
[35:07] | O’Neill! O’Neill! | |
[35:18] | Ah, crap! | 啊,妈的. |
[35:21] | Colonel O’Neill, is there any way you can make it to the escape hatch? | O’Neill 上校,你们能想办法到达逃生舱吗? |
[35:39] | – The anchor line just snapped. – Is there anything we can do? | – 锚索已经断了. – 我们还能做什么? |
[35:42] | Best thing is to chase them into shallow water and hope they surface. | 最好的办法就是逼迫它们进入浅水区,希望 它们浮出水面. |
[35:46] | No, there’s not enough time for that. | 不,没有足够的时间了. |
[35:50] | Teal’c! Let’s try this! | Teal’c!试试这个! |
[36:05] | Ok, forget that. | 好啊,算了吧. |
[36:26] | – You better go ahead and blow this thing. – That’s not a positive attitude, Jack. | – 你们最好开始准备炸了这潜艇. – 这可不是积极的态度, Jack. |
[36:32] | Listen to me! We are not gettin’ outta here! | 听我说! 我们已经无法离开这里了! |
[36:36] | Mission accomplished. Blow it! | 任务已经完成.炸了它! |
[36:39] | – Jack! – Daniel, please! | – Jack! – Daniel,拜托! |
[36:41] | Nuke my ass before I get eaten alive by these damn bugs! | 在我被那些该死的虫子活活吃掉之前 干它狗娘养的! |
[36:47] | Davis! Give the order! | Davis! 下命令! |
[37:07] | The O’Neill has been launched. | O’Neill号已经被发射. |
[37:16] | They’re chasing it. | 它们正在追赶它. |
[37:21] | The O’Neill will now enter hyperspeed. | O’Neill号将进入超高速航行状态. |
[37:39] | It worked. | 这奏效了. |
[37:49] | Yes! | 是的! |
[37:52] | Ooh! | 哦!天啊. |
[37:53] | I’m sorry! I didn’t hurt you, did l? | 对不起!我没有伤到你吧? |
[37:56] | I am fine. | 我很好. |
[37:58] | – We did it. – It was your stupid idea, Major Carter. | – 我们成功了. – 全靠你那愚蠢的主意,Carter少校. |
[38:22] | OK… OK… | 好吧… 好吧… |
[38:24] | Fire on target. | 对准目标开火. |
[38:28] | Dallas is firing torpedoes. | 达拉斯号正在发射鱼雷. |
[38:34] | Eight seconds to impact. Blackbird attempting evasive manoeuvre. | 八秒后抵达目标. 黑鸟号试图逃避. |
[38:44] | Torpedoes still on target. Two seconds. | 鱼雷仍锁定目标.两秒. |
[38:55] | Direct hit. | 直接命中. |
[39:07] | They’re OK. | 他们没事! |
[39:10] | – What? – The… | – 什么? – 他… |
[39:13] | The… The… | 他… 他… |
[39:16] | The… They’re OK! | 他… 他们没事! |
[39:33] | – Now, that’s timing! – We came as soon as we could, sir. | – 可真是时候啊! – 我们尽快赶回来了,长官. |
[39:39] | Teal’c, you all right? | Teal’c, 你还好吧? |
[39:41] | I am, O’Neill. | 我很好, O’Neill. |
[39:44] | – I take it things weren’t going well. – We had things handled pretty good. | – 我猜这里进行的不太顺利. – 哪有,我们干的非常漂亮 |
[39:50] | – The bugs are taken care of down there? – Pretty much. You? | – 那么那些虫子在下面都被关照好了? – 相当漂亮,你那边呢? |
[39:55] | We kicked their asses. | 我们狠狠地踹了它们的屁股. |
[39:59] | They had asses? | 它们有屁股? |
[40:01] | The Asgard had this big new ship. The O’Neill. | Asgard有一艘很大的新飞船. O’Neill 号. |
[40:06] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[40:08] | But… we had to blow it up. | 但是…我们不得不把它给炸了. |
[40:13] | – Oh. – The Asgard are most grateful. | – 哦. – Asgard非常感激你们… |
[40:16] | One day we shall repay you by helping to fight the Goa’uld. | 有一天我们会帮你们与Goa’uld作战来 回报你们. |
[40:21] | One day? | 一天? |
[40:22] | Saving one Asgard planet is a small victory. | 拯救了一个Asgard星球只是一个小小的胜利. |
[40:27] | The conflict with the replicators stretches across my galaxy. | 在我的星系里,和复制者战斗的道路还很漫长 |
[40:31] | Major Carter’s strategy worked this time,… | Carter少校的策略这一次奏效了. |
[40:34] | ..but the replicators are very intelligent. | 但是复制者是非常聪明的. |
[40:37] | – It may not work again. – I get it. | – 同样的策略也许下一次就没用了 – 我明白. |
[40:42] | However, now there is hope where once there was none. | 无论如何,现在我们有了希望 而以前没有 |
[40:46] | Well, if you ever need any more dumb ideas, you know where to find me. | 如果你还需要任何愚蠢的主意,你知道在 哪儿能找到我. |
[40:51] | – Until we meet again. – Yeah. | – 直到我们再次见面. – 是啊. |
[40:53] | Hey, listen! Stop by any time. | 嗨,听着!先等一会. |
[40:56] | In fact… I’ll take you fishin’. I’d love to do that. | 事实上,我想带你去钓鱼. 我特别喜欢去的… |
[40:59] | There’s this lake in northern Minnesota where the bass grow that big. Well… | 在北明尼苏达州有个湖,那里的鲈鱼能长 那么大呢..恩… |