时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. | 非预期外部激活. |
[00:21] | Move, move, move, move, move! | 快,快,快,快,快! |
[00:36] | I still can’t make it out. Try to filter out the subspace RF interference. | 我还是没办法解决这问题,试着把子空间 的射频干扰过滤掉 |
[00:40] | Carter? Carter? | |
[00:42] | Colonel! This is the fifth incoming wormhole in the last hour and a half. | 上校!这已经是一个半小时以来的第五次虫洞 接入了. |
[00:46] | All right. I’m here two hours early. When did you get here? | 好吧.两个小时前我就在这了. 你是什么时候来的? |
[00:50] | I haven’t left yet. | 我还没离开过. |
[00:52] | – Didn’t I order you to get a life? – Yes, sir, you did, but this is… | – 我不是命令你去休息会儿吗? – 是,长官,你说过,可这… |
[00:56] | They sent a radio signal this time? | 我才听说!这次他们是不是发送了一个无线电 信号? |
[00:59] | Yeah, but the frequency is distorted just outside our equipment range. | 是的,但他们使用的频率被扭曲了, 正好超出我们的设备范围. |
[01:02] | We’re trying to make the adjustment. | 我们正在试着调节. |
[01:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[01:08] | Someone’s trying to contact us. How often does that happen? | 有人正在试图联系我们. 每隔多长时间发生一次? |
[01:11] | – We can receive now, Major. – Pipe it through the speakers. | – 现在我们可以收到了,少校. – 好,接到扬声器上播放. |
[01:15] | Try to match it so we can transmit back from our end. | 试着调整与其匹配,这样我们就能从我们的 终端发送信号过去 |
[01:19] | (feedback) | 重复.这里是Euronda基地. 你们到达另外一边了吗? |
[01:23] | – Oh, my God! – Tralan, please respond. | – 哦,我的天啊! – Tralan,如果你们能听见我说话,请回答. |
[01:26] | This is Major Carter of the United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军的Carter少校. |
[01:29] | It is imperative that you send no one else through the gate. | – 我要求你们不要再派人穿过星门了. – 如果有任何人能听到我说话:我是Alar |
[01:32] | They can’t hear you yet, Major. | 他们现在还无法听到,少校. |
[01:34] | Historians believe this Stargate is a portal to the world ofourancestors. | 我们的历史学家相信这个”星门”是通往 我们祖先世界的入口 |
[01:39] | Your kindred are besieged by a powerful enemy, unwilling to listen to reason. | 你们的同族正被强大的敌人包围, 但我们不愿屈服. |
[01:44] | Our supplies are all but gone. Our defences are on the verge ofcollapse. | 我们的补给殆尽, 我们的防御也处于崩溃边缘 |
[01:48] | Help us, please! | 帮帮我们,求你们了… |
[01:52] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[01:55] | All right, there were four offworld activations prior to this one… | 好了,在此之前有四次外部激活过程 而虹膜一直是关闭着的 |
[02:01] | How many impact events did the computer record? | 电脑记录到几次冲击事件? |
[02:07] | Three. | 三次. |
[02:10] | So… three dead. | 就是说…有三个人死了. |
[02:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[02:15] | I’m gonna go look up Euronda. | 我想要去拜访Euronda. |
[02:23] | It’s not your fault, Carter. Move on. | 不是你的错,Carter.看开点. |
[02:29] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[03:41] | Your kindred are besieged by a powerful enemy, unwilling to listen to reason. | 你们的同族正被强大的敌人包围, 但我们不愿屈服. |
[03:45] | Our supplies are all but gone. Our defences are on the verge ofcollapse. | 我们的补给殆尽, 我们的防御也处于崩溃边缘 |
[03:50] | Help us, please! | 帮帮我们,求你们了…. |
[03:53] | All right. Assuming they make contact again and transmit their coordinates,… | 好吧,就算他们还会再次和我们联系 并能把他们那个世界的坐标发送给我们.. |
[03:57] | ..what help can we seriously offer? | …我们到底能提供什么样的援助呢? |
[03:59] | Food, clothing, medical supplies… | 食品,衣物,药品补给… |
[04:02] | Clearly they seek military assistance above all else. | 显然他们最需要军事援助 |
[04:05] | – God knows who they’re up against. – They themselves may be Goa’uld. | – 天晓得他们在和谁对抗 – 也许他们自己就是Goa’uld. |
[04:09] | – Such a ruse is within their tactics. – I don’t think that’s the case, Teal’c. | – 类似的诡计是他们的惯用伎俩 – 我不这么想,Teal’c. |
[04:13] | They call themselves our “kindred”. | 他们称他们自己是我们的”同族”. |
[04:16] | Some of whom have already met their deaths on the iris. | 他们已经有几个人死于关闭的虹膜. |
[04:19] | That’s hardly the ground on which to build diplomatic relations. | 由此很难和他们建立外交关系. |
[04:26] | Sir, we have another offworld activation. | 长官,我们又收到一个外界激活. |
[04:30] | We’ve made the adjustments, Major. | 我们已经对设备做了校正,少校. |
[04:33] | Two-way communication shouldn’t be a problem. | 现在双向通讯应该没问题了. |
[04:35] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你,军士. |
[04:41] | This is Alar ofthe nation-state ofEuronda. Ifanyone can hearme… | 我是Euronda民族国家的Alar. 如果有任何人能听见我说话… |
[04:44] | Alar, this is General Hammond, United States Air Force. Can you hear me? | Alar,我是美国空军的Hammond 将军. 能听到我说话吗? |
[04:50] | Yes. And may I say, General, that your voice answers ourprayers? | 是的!将军,我可以认为您的声音是对我们 祈祷的回应吗? |
[04:55] | We’ve heard your message and are considering your request for help. | 我们已经听到你们的讯息 并且正在考虑你们的请求. |
[04:59] | I am prepared to step through the portal immediately. | 我准备立即跨入这个通道. |
[05:02] | – We cannot allow that. – May I ask why? | – 我们不能同意你这样做 – 我能问下为什么吗? |
[05:05] | We have in place an impenetrable shield – an iris – that would result in your death. | 我们这边有一个无法穿越的防护盾,叫做 虹膜,这会要了你的命 |
[05:10] | Then… the three volunteers we sent through the portal…? | 那么…我们送入通道的三个志愿者…? |
[05:15] | There was no way to determine if they were friend or foe. | 我们无法断定他们是敌是友. |
[05:19] | I see. | 我明白. |
[05:21] | And… that is still the case. | 并且…那仍然是个问题. |
[05:25] | Clearly, we must gain your trust. | 很明显,我们必须得到你们的信任. |
[05:31] | They’re transmitting visual. | – 他们正在传送图像. – 怎么办到的? |
[05:33] | Now you can see foryourself that we are kindred. | 现在你们能亲眼看到我们是同族. |
[05:36] | – We do. – There is much mypeople have to offer… | – 我们看到了. – 为了换取你们的帮助… |
[05:39] | ..in exchange foryourhelp. Ifl could speak with you in person… | …我的人民能提供很多东西. 如果我能和您当面谈谈… |
[05:43] | We need to know more about this enemy you’re facing. | 我们需要更多的了解你们面对的敌人. |
[05:46] | We have coexisted on this world for centuries. | 我们在这个世界里共存了几个世纪. |
[05:50] | Now they occupy the majority ofEuronda’s landmass. | 现在他们占领了Euronda的大半领土. |
[05:56] | That rules out anybody we know. | 这些人我们都不认识. |
[05:58] | How have you managed to survive for so long? | 你们怎么能幸存这么久? |
[06:00] | Our facility is deep underground, protected by defence fiields,… | 我们的基地在地下深处,受到防御场的保护 |
[06:06] | ..and our weapons technology is farsuperior. | …而且我们的武器技术先进得多. |
[06:09] | But now one or two oftheirbombers penetrate ourairspace each day. | 可现在每天都有他们的一两架轰炸机 侵入我们的领空… |
[06:14] | – How did you find us? – We discovered the Stargate… | – 你们是如何找到我们的? – 我们在挖掘防御工事的地道时发现了星门 |
[06:21] | There were writings on the ancient stone it was buried beneath. | 有一块远古的石头上有文字,它被埋在… |
[06:27] | – We are underattack. – (explosion) | 我们正在遭受攻击. |
[06:30] | I must return to the warroom. | 我必须返回作战室. |
[06:35] | Please… help us. | 请…帮帮我们. |
[06:45] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[06:47] | Nothing can be done, Daniel Jackson, without their coordinates. | 我们什么都做不了,Daniel Jackson, 我们没有他们世界的坐标. |
[06:51] | We’ve got them. | 我们已经有了. |
[06:54] | He transmitted them before disengaging. | 在断线之前他传给了我们. |
[07:02] | I know it seems hopeless and there are unanswered questions,… | 我明白似乎他们不该指望我们 而且还有很多未解的问题… |
[07:06] | ..but this is the first time that descendants of Earth have actually called home. | …但这是地球上的后裔第一次真正意义上的 与故乡联系 |
[07:10] | I mean, either we try to do something or we let them die. | 我的意思是,要么我们做些什么 要么就让他们去死. |
[07:17] | It’s your call, sir. | 看你的了,长官. |
[07:20] | – Colonel… – I know what you’ll say,… | – 上校… – 现在,我知道你要说什么… |
[07:22] | – You have a go. – ..but from a humanitarian point of view… | – 你们准备出发吧. – …但从严格意义上的人道主义角度出发.. |
[07:25] | What? | …什么? |
[07:26] | We cannot and would not devote the resources to turn the tide of a world war. | 我们不能也不会投入资源来改变一场世界大 战的形势 |
[07:31] | However, as Dr Jackson points out, there are humanitarian concerns. | 然而,正如Jackson博士所指出的, 这涉及到人道主义问题 |
[07:35] | We’ll start with all the food and medical supplies you can take with you. | 我们的帮助将从你们所能够携带的食品和 药品补给开始. |
[07:40] | – Major, perhaps… – We’re on it, sir. | – 少校,或许… – 我们这就去准备,长官. |
[07:48] | Colonel. | 上校… |
[07:50] | Humanitarian concerns aside, this may be an advanced civilisation… | 抛开人道主义援助不谈 我们最终遇到的可能是一个先进的文明.. |
[07:54] | ..willing to exchange technology to help us against the Goa’uld. | …他们可能会愿意用技术交换援助来帮我们 对抗Goa’uld… |
[07:57] | – My thoughts, sir. – I’ve already talked to the president. | – 我也这么想,长官. – 我和总统及参谋长联席会议组织谈过了. |
[08:01] | If the Eurondan government is open to trade, you’re authorised to negotiate. | 如果Euronda政府开放贸易. 你被授权和他们谈判. |
[08:25] | SG-1 , you’re to report back within 24 hours. | SG-1,你们要在24小时内回来报道. |
[08:28] | If you do not, your GDOs will be locked out. | 如果你们没能回来, 你们的身份识别器将被锁死. |
[08:34] | You’ve got that look. | 你们都明白了吧. |
[08:36] | To which look are you referring, O’Neill? | 你指的是哪方面, O’Neill? |
[08:39] | The one that says “I have misgivings, but deep down I know it’s right”? | 是指”我有点担心这个任务,但深思熟虑后 我明白我们在做正确的事?”吧 |
[08:43] | No. The other one. | 不,是另外一方面 |
[08:45] | Oh. | 哦. |
[09:14] | You have come. | 啊..啊,你们终于来了. |
[09:16] | It’s Alar, sir. He needs medical attention. | 这就是Alar,长官.他需要医治. |
[09:24] | Teal’c, gimme a hand here. | Teal’c,过来帮下忙. |
[09:26] | Halt! | 不许动! |
[09:28] | Disarm. Now! | 放下武器! |
[09:30] | – Where did you come from? – These are our kindred of Earth. | – 你们从哪来的? – 他们我们的地球同族. |
[09:34] | They have come to save us. | 他们是来救我们的. |
[09:52] | I was on my way to the Stargate to contact you again. | 我正要去星门那里再次和你们联系. |
[09:55] | The defence field is down to minimum sustainable strength. | 防御场的可承受强度已经下降到最低水平. |
[10:01] | I told you our kindred would come, Farrell. | 我告诉过你我们的同族会来的,Farrell. |
[10:04] | You’ll win the People’s Medal for this. | 你将因此获得人民勋章. |
[10:08] | Bombing’s eased up. | 轰炸势头缓下来了. |
[10:10] | We are far more protected here, where the defence field is strongest,… | 我们在这里的防御场最强,防护要比在那条 地道里好的多… |
[10:14] | ..than in the tunnels where we discovered the Stargate. | ..我们就是在地道里发现了星门 |
[10:21] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了? |
[10:23] | Well enough to show you what you have come to save. | 恩,还足够给你们展示你们要解救的是什么. |
[10:27] | Easy. You might have a concussion. | 别紧张.Alar.你可能有点脑震荡. |
[10:29] | No, our beta-cantin assures an immediate recovery, Major. | 没事,我们的beta-cantin(一种强效药物)能保证我立即康复,少校. |
[10:35] | I’m quite fine. | 我很好. |
[10:38] | – Supplies are being distributed now. – Apparently they need everything. | – 补给已经分发下去了. – 显然他们什么都需要. |
[10:42] | – Who is this? – Alar, this is Teal’c. | – 他是谁? – 呃..Alar,这是Teal’c. |
[10:48] | – You are not of their kin. – I am, in fact, a Jaffa. | – 你不是他们的同族. – 事实上我是Jaffa. |
[10:52] | Like you, my ancestors are descendants of the Tauri. | 不过和你们一样,我的祖先是Tauri的后裔. |
[10:55] | The Tauri is Earth. | Tauri就是地球. |
[10:59] | He’s part of our team. | 他是我们小队的成员. |
[11:02] | Is he? | 是吗? |
[11:05] | Then… welcome. | 那么…欢迎. |
[11:10] | Come! | 跟我来! |
[11:21] | (Teal’c) You appear to be a leader. | 看来你是这里的领导者. |
[11:23] | I am accorded the respect of my father, one of our leaders when the war began. | 我延续了我父亲得到的尊重, 在战争开始时他是我们的领导者之一. |
[11:28] | Now we are fewer in numbers, we each share in the daily work. | 现在我们的人数更少了, 我们每个人都要承担日常工作. |
[11:31] | You do know the Stargate can transport your people to other worlds? | 你知道星门可以传送你的人民去其他世界. |
[11:35] | Yes. | 是的,显然我知道. |
[11:36] | – Then why haven’t you tried to evacuate? – Because of what I’m about to show you. | – 那你为什么不试着通过星门疏散他们呢? – 我正要把原因展示给你们. |
[12:04] | They’re in stasis. | 他们处于休眠状态. |
[12:08] | Their functions are regulated so that their hearts beat but once every few minutes. | 他们的自主器官机能受到控制,使他们的心脏 几分钟才跳一次. |
[12:13] | We had no choice but to live underground and this facility’s resources are limited. | 除了生活在地下我们没有太多选择, 并且基地里的资源很有限. |
[12:18] | It was the only way to preserve the generation of my father. | 这是让我们的父辈活下来的唯一方法. |
[12:22] | May they be revived again? | 他们还能再醒过来吗? |
[12:24] | Not until the day we reclaim our world. | 在我们收回自己的领土前还不行. |
[12:28] | How many are there? | 这里有多少人? |
[12:30] | Thousands sleep here. Thousands more in another chamber like this one. | 有数千人沉睡在这里.在另外一间和这一样 的房间里还有数千人 |
[12:38] | Awaiting the end of a war that will not end. | 等待着这场无法终止的战争结束. |
[13:04] | From this room we conduct our national defence. | 我们通过这个房间统管我们的防卫事务. |
[13:08] | – For all of Euronda? – Yes. | – 防御Euronda全国吗? – 是的. |
[13:09] | A single enemy recon drone approaches, sir. | 一架敌人的侦察机接近,长官. |
[13:12] | Thank you, Controller. | 谢谢你,管理员. |
[13:14] | Each station is capable of piloting a formation of unmanned aero-fighters. | 每个岗位都能控制一个无人战斗机编队. |
[13:23] | Because of these men and women, enemy bombers rarely return home. | 因为这些男男女女, 敌人的轰炸机很少能够返航. |
[13:29] | Most impressive. | 令人印象十分深刻. |
[13:32] | – What about ground attack? – The fighters could deter it,… | – 那地面进攻的情况呢? – 战士们有能力阻止地面进攻… |
[13:35] | ..but the enemy has not risked such an attack in several years. | ..不过敌人已经有几年没有冒险进行地面攻 击了。 |
[13:39] | For what reason? You are both outnumbered and surrounded. | 为什么?你们的人数处于劣势而且被团团包围 |
[13:42] | They could press their advantage. | 为什么他们不充分利用他们的优势呢? |
[13:44] | The atmosphere of Euronda has been poisoned. The surface is unlivable. | 自从战争伊始,Euronda的大气便被毒化了, 地表已经不适合人类活动了. |
[13:49] | Um… ahem! | 嗯…咳! |
[13:51] | Then forgive me if this sounds, uh… | 请恕我冒昧,呃… |
[13:54] | – What is there left to fight over? – It will not always be this way. | – 这样的战争结束后还能剩下什么呢? – 不会一直这样下去的. |
[13:58] | An enemy craft is approaching. | 一架敌人的飞机正在接近我们的边界. |
[14:00] | Would any of you care to attempt to shoot it down? | 你们谁愿意试试把它打下来? |
[14:05] | It is an unmanned reconnaissance drone sent for bomb-damage assessment. | 目标仅是一架派来侦测轰炸效果的 无人侦察机. |
[14:10] | – Unmanned? – Think of it as a demonstration, Colonel. | – 无人的? – 把这当成是一次示范好了,上校. |
[14:14] | Are not your people more likely to be forthcoming with assistance… | 如果我们提供一些东西作为交换 你们的人是否会更乐意向我们提供援助呢? |
[14:23] | Sure. | 当然. |
[14:34] | So does this thing take quarters, or…? | 坐在这里就行了还是…? |
[14:43] | You will find the weapons system most intuitive. Hand controls are secondary. | 你主要得靠直觉找到武器系统 手动控制是次要的. |
[14:47] | Targeting and vectoring occur as a result of direct neural interface. | 瞄准以及导航直接受神经界面的控制 |
[14:53] | Carter? Carter? | |
[14:54] | It’ll do whatever your mind wants it to do, sir. | 呃,你怎么想它就会怎么做,长官 |
[14:57] | Ah. | 啊. |
[15:00] | Whoa! Thing’s fast. | 哇! 真快. |
[15:03] | You are piloting several aero-fighters at once in formation. | 你正在同时控制编队中的几架无人战斗机 |
[15:11] | Yeah, got it. 1 1 o’clock. | 发现它了..发现它了,11点钟方向. |
[15:17] | Looks like a biplane. | 看起来像一架双翼飞机. |
[15:30] | Nice. | 真棒. |
[15:37] | Well done. | 干得漂亮. |
[15:39] | Yeah! Not bad… | 是啊!还不错… |
[15:43] | Not bad for an old guy, huh? | 对一个老家伙来说还不错,哈? |
[15:52] | – What’s with him? – Ollan is one of our best pilots, Colonel,… | – 他怎么了? – Ollan是我们这最好的导航员之一,上校 |
[15:56] | ..but he’s spent most of his adult life in that chair. | ..但他在那个座椅上度过了他成人后的 大半人生 |
[16:00] | Years of exposure to the neural interface is damaging. | 长期暴露神经界面是有害的 |
[16:04] | Very few of us, including myself,… | 只有我们中的少数人,包括我自己… |
[16:06] | ..can ever pilot again without risking what has happened to Ollan. | …才能一直进行导航而不必担心会变成 Ollan那样 |
[16:10] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[16:12] | Rest assured, Colonel, your brief exposure will cause you no harm. | 放心吧,上校,你那么短时间的暴露是不会造 成伤害的. |
[16:17] | Now… come. Let us celebrate our new alliance. | 现在跟我来. 让我们来庆祝彼此结成了新同盟. |
[16:36] | I intended to save this bottle to toast the end of the war. | 我留着这瓶酒用来庆祝战争的结束. |
[16:40] | May the friendship between our worlds be the first step toward that end. | 也许我们两个世界之间的友谊就是结束这场 战争的第一步. |
[16:46] | To friendship. | 为了友谊. |
[16:49] | – To friendship. – To friendship. | – 为了友谊. – 为了友谊. |
[16:51] | – Friendship. – Friendship. | – 为了友谊. – 为了友谊. |
[17:03] | You… did not join in the pledge. | 你不和大家一起举杯庆贺? |
[17:06] | I do not consume alcohol. | 我不能喝酒. |
[17:11] | Were you impressed by our weapons system? | 我们的武器系统是否给你们留下深刻的印象? O’Neill上校 |
[17:13] | Oh, yeah. We’ll take a dozen. | 噢,是的.我们会带一打回去. |
[17:18] | This food you have brought is most flavourful. | 你们带来的食物很可口. |
[17:21] | We can do much better, believe me. | 相信我,我们还能做的更好 |
[17:23] | We have survived on nothing more than hydroponically grown yeasts for years. | 你必须得理解,多年以来我们只能从培养液中 获取能量成长,并以此来维持生存 |
[17:28] | Is that what this is? | 那也是类似食物的东西吗? |
[17:29] | Your power-generation requirements must be enormous. | 你们对能源的需求一定十分巨大. |
[17:32] | Do you not utilise controlled fusion on Earth? | 地球上还没有利用可控聚变? |
[17:36] | Controlled…? | 可控…? |
[17:39] | It is a most efficient means of power generation. | 这是种高效的能源生产方法. |
[17:42] | Unfortunately the deuterium oxide fuel we require to operate our reactors… | 不幸的是我们用于运转反应堆的氧化氘燃料 现在已经十分短缺 |
[17:49] | Heavy water. It’s like regular water, sir, except the hydrogen nucleus contains… | 是重水,很像普通的水,长官, 除了其中的氢原子核内有2个… |
[17:54] | I know what heavy water is, Major. | 我知道什么是重水,少校. |
[18:00] | And if that’s what the Eurondans need, we’d be happy to provide it. | 如果那是Euronda人所需要的, 我们将很乐意提供. |
[18:06] | In return we can teach your people how to construct weapons systems such as ours. | 反过来,我们能教你们如何建造像我们这样 的武器系统: |
[18:12] | Aero-fighters, stasis devices, fusion reactors… | 战斗机啊,休眠装置啊,聚变反应堆… |
[18:16] | Sounds fair. | 听起来很公平.. |
[18:20] | Carter? Carter? | |
[18:21] | – Medicine, sir. – Oh, right. Um… | – 还有医学技术,长官. – 哦,对.呃… |
[18:23] | We were very impressed with that beta-caro… candy stuff. | 我们对你们的那个beta-caro…糖果之类的 东西很感兴趣 |
[18:28] | Beta-cantin. Of course. | 是Beta-cantin.没问题. |
[18:30] | – Jack…? – Daniel…? – Jack? – Daniel. | |
[18:34] | Shouldn’t we ask what the heavy water is for? | 我们是否应该问问他们用重水来做什么? |
[18:36] | – I don’t think so. – The power generated by it… | – 不,我不这么认为. – 通过你们的”重水”产生的能源…. |
[18:39] | ..would be used to reinforce our defences, Dr Jackson. | …将用于巩固我们的防御体系,Jackson博士 |
[18:44] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[18:47] | And, in due course, to strike back at the enemy. | 并且,很正常的用来反击敌人 |
[18:52] | – Jack? – Daniel? – Jack? – Daniel,… | |
[18:55] | ..shouldn’t we discuss this another time? | 我们是否应该换个时间讨论这个问题? |
[18:57] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我不这么认为. |
[18:59] | Surely you understand our desire to end a war that has lasted for a generation? | 你们肯定能理解我们渴望结束这场延续了 一代人的战争的心情. |
[19:04] | No, I do understand that, Alar. | 不是这意思,我当然能理解,Alar,真的 |
[19:06] | But the Stargate, because it can transport your people to another world entirely… | 只是你们有星门啊,因为你们可以通过它把 所有人都转移到另外一个世界去… |
[19:11] | But I have told you – thousands of our people are in stasis. | 可是我已经告诉过你, 还有数千人正在休眠中… |
[19:15] | Take them out of stasis and find a new home. | 那就把他们唤醒并寻找一个新的家园… |
[19:18] | Then what would all this have been for? This is our home. | 那么已经发生的一切又怎么办? 这里是我们的家园. |
[19:22] | I just don’t understand why you would continue a war when there’s a choice. | 抱歉,我只是不明白当你们有其他选择的时候 为什么还要延续这场战争 |
[19:26] | Daniel… You heard the man. | Daniel.你听到他说什么了. |
[19:30] | You said yourself the atmosphere is poisoned. What is there left to win? | 你说过你们的大气已经被毒化了, 就算胜利了还能留下什么呢? |
[19:42] | Alar, enemy bombers have penetrated the outer perimeter. | Alar, 敌人的轰炸机已经侵入我们的外部 边界. |
[19:45] | – Defence stations. – Please excuse us. | – 各就各位. – 请恕我们失陪了. |
[19:49] | We’ll be in the war room once you reach your decision. | 如果你们做出决定了,我们就在作战室里 |
[19:58] | – Next time I tell you to shut up… – I didn’t hear that. | – 下次我会让你闭嘴 – 我没听到你让我闭嘴. |
[20:01] | – Too subtle for you? – Yes. Would you hear me out? | – 你也会狡辩了? – 总有第一次,是吧.你能听我把话说完吗? |
[20:04] | Carter Carter? | |
[20:06] | Our standing orders. What are they? | 我们的基本任务是什么? |
[20:08] | To seek new allies and technologies to aid in the defence against the Goa’uld. | 寻找新的联盟,获取科学技术来帮助我们对抗 Goa’uld. |
[20:13] | – And have we carried out those orders? – We came here to help them. | – 我们完成任务了吗? – 我们不是来帮助他们的吗? |
[20:18] | – Is that not what we are doing? – No! | – 那不就是我们正在做的吗,Danile Jackson – 不是! |
[20:21] | Their world is in flames and we’re offering gasoline. How is that help? | 战火蔓延了他们的整个世界,我们还要火上 浇油,这算哪门子的帮助? |
[20:25] | – We are in fact offering water. – Thank you. | – 事实上我们提供的是水. – 谢谢. |
[20:28] | – I was speaking metaphorically. – Well, stop it! It’s not fair to Teal’c. | – 我这是在比喻. – 好了,别说了!这对 Teal’c 不公平. |
[20:33] | Decision’s made. | 就这么决定了. |
[20:36] | This mission isn’t about helping them. We’re here to help ourselves. | 原来这次任务根本不是来帮助他们的,是吗. 我们是为了自己而来 |
[20:39] | Carter, take Daniel back with you. Tell Hammond we struck a deal. | – Carter,带Daniel一起回去.告诉Hammond我们做成了交易. – 是,长官 |
[20:43] | You don’t give a damn about them. You’re taking advantage of their situation. | 你根本不在乎他们会怎么样,你只是想要他们 的技术,你..你这是在趁火打劫 |
[20:48] | Yes. I am, Daniel. | 是的,没错, Daniel. |
[20:50] | They get something they want. We get everything we want. | 我们彼此各取所需. |
[20:53] | – I don’t have a problem with that. Carter! – We’re on our way, sir. | – 我对此毫无疑义,Carter? – 我们这就出发,长官. |
[20:57] | – This conversation isn’t over. – You’re right, Daniel. | – 这次谈话还没结束. – 没结束,你说得对,Daniel. |
[20:59] | – It’s never over with you. – This has got nothing to do with me. | – 跟你永远也说不明白,总是这些见鬼的事.. – 这根本是两码事… |
[21:03] | – Do you realise what they’re offering? – At what price? | – 你真的意识到他们提供东西的价值了吗? – 多少价码? |
[21:08] | Oh, for cryin’ out loud… | 哦,真是的… |
[21:09] | – Where you goin’? – To see what I can do to help! | – 你要去哪? – 去看看我能帮上什么忙! |
[21:25] | I am not defending him, Daniel. I agree with him. | 我不是为他辩护,Daniel.我也同意他的意见. |
[21:27] | Don’t you realise what we’d be doing? | 你们都没意识到我们在做什么事吗? |
[21:31] | Major? Doctor? | 少校?博士? |
[21:34] | Sir, Colonel O’Neill has negotiated access to every advanced Eurondan technology… | 长官,O’Neill上校已经通过谈判获取了实际上是所有先进的Euronda技术… |
[21:40] | ..in exchange for an unknown quantity of heavy water. | …作为交换,我们要提供未定份量的重水. |
[21:43] | – That’s all they want? – That’s all. | – 他们就只要这些? – 就这些. |
[21:45] | – What do they want it for? – Thank you for asking the question. | – 他们要用它来干什么? – 谢谢,谢谢您提出这个问题. |
[21:49] | – Heavy water contains deuterium. – Which can be used in nuclear weapons. | – 您知道的,长官…重水里含有氘. – 能用于制造核武器. |
[21:54] | Yes, but they use it to fuel nuclear fusion generators. | 是的,不过他们把它用作核聚变发电机的燃料 |
[21:57] | Fusion? | 聚变? |
[21:58] | Alar says the additional power would be enough to stave off defeat. | 按照Alar的说法,多余的能源足以避免战败. |
[22:01] | – They’ll share that technology too? – Of course. They’re desperate. | – 他们也愿意分享这项科技? – 当然愿意.他们已经孤注一掷了. |
[22:05] | Yes, sir. Everything. And it is incredible. | 是的,长官.一切科技,令人难以置信. |
[22:08] | They are a hundred years ahead of us, maybe more. | 他们的发展水平超越至少我们100年, 也许更多 |
[22:11] | But if we don’t act soon, they will be overrun. | 可如果我们不当机立断,他们将一败涂地 |
[22:13] | – Sergeant Siler? – I’ll get right on it, sir. | – Siler军士..? – 我马上去准备,长官. |
[22:18] | Doctor, you don’t approve. | 博士,你不赞成. |
[22:21] | You said that we could not and would not devote the resources to win a war. | 您自己说过我们不能也不会投入资源来赢得 一场战争. |
[22:27] | Obviously I was speaking in terms of military assets. Human lives. | 很明显,我所指的是军事资源…部队 增援之类 |
[22:31] | – But there was a moral issue. – Yes. | – 而这就涉及到了道德问题 – 是的 |
[22:33] | But if we provide all that in the form of water, then the moral issue… evaporates? | 但是如果我们以”水”的形式提供资源, 那么道德问题就随之”蒸发”了? |
[22:42] | I shouldn’t have to remind you that Apophis is alive… | 我不用再提醒你Apophis还活着吧… |
[22:46] | ..and at present capable of wiping us from the face of this Earth without contest. | ..目前他有能力把我们彻底消灭,这是不争 的事实 |
[22:51] | It is the mandate of this organisation to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 这个机构的使命就是确保这不会发生. |
[22:55] | I understand that. I do. | 我明白这点,真的. |
[23:03] | We’ve only seen one side of this. Do we know why they’re fighting? | 我们只见过交战的一方. 我们知道他们为什么要开战吗? |
[23:06] | – For their lives. – Yes. I was all for saving those lives. | – 为了保住性命… – 是,是的,我所想的就是挽救那些人的生命 |
[23:09] | But we’re about to go way, way, way beyond that. | 可是我们似乎偏离了此..此..此方向 |
[23:13] | We’re about to turn the tide of a world war that we know nothing about,… | 我们正在偏转一场我们一无所知的战争的 天平… |
[23:16] | ..against an enemy that we know nothing about. | …来对抗我们一无所知的敌人. |
[23:19] | Is that the right way to get technology? Yes. But is it the right thing to do? | 这就是为了得到他们技术的正确途径吗? 就算是吧,可这样做是正确的吗? |
[23:25] | It’s a fair question, sir. | 这是个公平的问题,长官. |
[23:29] | Yes, it is. | 是的,的确是. |
[23:34] | Send a formation to the west. They are amassing bombers there. How long? | 派一支编队到西面去,他们正在搜集前线的 轰炸机敌情.还要等多久? |
[23:39] | Carter and Jackson will return as soon as they can. | Carter少校和Daniel Jackson会尽快回来的. |
[23:42] | There are too many. | 敌人的数量太多了. |
[23:44] | – Use a couple more pilots? – Yes! | – 要不要再来两个导航员? – 是的! |
[23:54] | (controller) Aero-fighter squadron, deck three. Target. | 战斗机编队, 三架飞机一组,锁定目标. |
[23:58] | Enemy bombers incoming, bearing zero, zero. | 敌方轰炸机已进入我方区域, 方位零,零.标号三. |
[24:02] | I see ’em. | 我看到了. |
[24:10] | – This is all you could bring? – On short notice, yes. | – 这就是你们能带来的所有重水了? – 太匆忙了,是的. |
[24:13] | – This will not last a day! – There’s more coming. | – 这还不够用一天的! – 更多的会被送来. |
[24:16] | We brought what little we could as soon as possible. | 我们觉得最好能尽量先带一些过来. |
[24:18] | – More is on the way. You’re certain? – Much more, yes. | – 更多的已经在路上了.你确信? – 很多很多,是的. |
[24:21] | Add the fuel to the reactors. Set the defence field to full power. | 立即把这些燃料加入反应堆. 把防御场设置到最大功率. |
[24:25] | A demonstration to the enemy. We must show them that we are strong once more. | 给敌人点颜色看看, 我们必须显示出我们又一次强大起来了. |
[24:32] | In the meantime, we have questions… | 在此期间,我们有些问题… |
[24:34] | Yes, yes. As soon as the attack is over, we will provide all we have promised. | 是的,是的.一旦攻击结束, 我们会向你们提供我们所承诺的一切. |
[24:41] | Come. It isn’t safe. | 来吧.这里不安全. |
[24:47] | – Enemy bombers over the city. – Teal’c, target the lead bomber. | – 敌方轰炸机越过城市上方. – Teal’c,锁定领航的敌机. |
[24:50] | – I’ll take the other one. – I have it, O’Neill. | – 我来对付另外一架. – 我锁定它了,O’Neill. |
[25:21] | – That sounded close. – Directly above us, in the old city. | – 那声音很近了. – 在我们正上方,在旧城里. |
[25:24] | Let me show you another of the wonders we will share with you for all you’ve done. | 让我展示另外一个我们会与你们分享 的奇迹给你们看 |
[25:31] | The field generator can repel the force of many bombs like a great shield. | 防御场发生器能够抵御大量炸弹的攻击 就像一个巨大的防护罩. |
[25:35] | It has saved our people from destruction for my entire life. | 在我的一生中它一直保护着我们的人民 |
[25:43] | You see? The fuel you brought has strengthened it again. | 你们瞧,你们带来的燃料再次加强了它. |
[25:48] | How long will that last? | 这能持续多久? |
[25:50] | For several hours. | 几个小时. |
[25:53] | I’m certain we’ll be able to send more heavy water by then. | 我确信到那时候我们能送来更多的重水. |
[26:01] | Mine’s goin’ for the deck. | 我追的那架在做低空飞行. |
[26:23] | God! | 天啊! |
[26:27] | – O’Neill, are you all right? – Enemy bomber destroyed. | – O’Neill,你还好吧? – 敌方轰炸机已被歼灭. |
[26:32] | What was that? | 那到底是怎么回事? |
[26:33] | Your lead aero-fighter struck an enemy bomber head on. | 你编队中的头机迎面撞上了敌人的轰炸机. |
[26:36] | I saw people in that thing. You said they were unmanned. | 我看到那里面有人… 你说过那是无人驾驶的. |
[26:40] | I said the reconnaissance craft was unmanned. | 我说过侦察机是无人驾驶的. |
[26:43] | It was an easy target and therefore a suitable demonstration. | 那是个容易对付的目标,所以比较适合给你 做示范. |
[26:46] | But their bombers are manned. | 但是他们的轰炸机是有人驾驶的. |
[26:49] | You have killed several of our enemy, Colonel, and we are grateful. | 你已经杀死了几个我们的敌人, 上校,我们对此深表感激. |
[27:07] | (Eurondans) He is remembered. | 谨此来怀念他. |
[27:14] | For whom do you pledge this remembrance? | 你们在举杯怀念谁? |
[27:17] | My father. Through his vision, our nation has survived. | 我的父亲.由于他的先见之明,我们的民族 得以生存 |
[27:22] | I see. | 我明白了. |
[27:28] | It is customary among our people to formalise new alliances such as ours. | 这是我们认可新同盟时的惯例,就像我们之间 的同盟一样 |
[27:35] | In exchange for all our knowledge, technology, medicines,… | 为了交换我们的知识,科技,医药… |
[27:40] | ..Earth will provide us… | 地球方面将提供给我们… |
[27:42] | ..with however much heavy water as we require to end this war once and for all. | ..足够彻底结束这场战争的”重水” |
[27:49] | Do not be alarmed. Merely three or four times that which you have just provided,… | 别慌,上校,不过就是你们刚才提供那些的 三四倍而已, |
[27:53] | ..on a daily basis. | 这是一天的需求量. |
[27:55] | That adds up to several metric tons a year, sir. | 加起来一年要几吨,长官. |
[27:58] | It’s a small price to pay for what we offer in return. | 相比我们回报给你们的,这是个很小的代价 |
[28:02] | Alar, listen. | Alar,你听. |
[28:09] | – What? – Silence. | – 听什么? – 宁静. |
[28:13] | I hardly recognise it. | 我几乎不记得这样的感觉了. |
[28:15] | At full strength, our defence field makes us as invulnerable as when I was a boy. | 当防御场满负荷运行时,它能使我们再也受 不到伤害,就像儿时一样. |
[28:22] | I propose that we write into words what we already share in our hearts. | 我建议把我们商讨过共享的事项写下来. |
[28:26] | Ahem! Before we do that, I have a question. | 嗯,在此之前,我有一个问题. |
[28:30] | General Hammond would also like to know, sir. | Hammond将军也想知道答案,长官. |
[28:32] | It’s all right, Colonel. I don’t mind. | 没关系,上校.我不介意. |
[28:36] | How did this war start? | 这场战争是怎么开始的? |
[28:39] | The first enemy bombs fell on Euronda in a surprise attack. | 敌人的第一颗炸弹落到Euronda领土上是在 一次偷袭中. |
[28:45] | I was a boy of nine. I remember that night. | 那时,我还是个9岁的小男孩. 我还记得那个夜晚. |
[28:49] | I remember the floor of the room in which my father had sequestered me… | 我还记得父亲把我藏在一个房间里, 房间的地板… |
[28:54] | ..shook with each explosion. | ..随着每一次爆炸而震动. |
[28:56] | I remember knowing that each bomber that got through… | 我还记得我意识到每一次的爆炸结束… |
[29:01] | ..meant that another building, another home,… | ..就意味着城里面的又一幢房屋, 又一个家庭,又一条街道消失了 |
[29:12] | That is how this war began, Doctor. | 战争就是这么开始的,博士. |
[29:16] | And for that we have only your word. | 我们只有你的一面之词. |
[29:19] | Three of our best men died attempting to reach Earth through your Stargate. | 我们之中最优秀的三个人想要越过星门到达地球,结果都死了 |
[29:25] | – That was an accident. – And we have only your word. | – 那是个意外. – 那也只是你们的一面之词 |
[29:35] | Any more questions, Daniel? | 还有别的问题吗,Daniel? |
[29:38] | Yes. I’d like to know more about your enemy. | 有,我想多了解些你们敌人的情况. |
[29:42] | Is this part of your bargaining process, Colonel? | 这是你们讨价还价的一部分吗,上校? |
[29:45] | Not normally. | 通常不是. |
[29:46] | What more can we promise than everything we have? | 除了我们拥有的一切,我们还能向你们 承诺什么呢? |
[29:50] | Why don’t you just answer the question? | 为什么你不回答刚才的问题? |
[29:53] | – Colonel, do we have an agreement? – We do. | – O’Neill上校, 我们是否达成一致了? – 是的. |
[29:57] | – Jack. – Daniel… Shut up. | – Jack. – Daniel…闭嘴. |
[30:03] | Is that clear enough? | 这够清楚了吗? |
[30:10] | Sir, if you’re gonna go back, I would like to take a look at their fusion technology. | 长官,如果你们要回去向Hammond汇报, 我想呆在这儿看看他们的聚变技术. |
[30:15] | Fine. | 很好. |
[30:16] | It would be my pleasure to show you personally. | 能为你们亲自展示我们的技术是我的荣幸. |
[30:30] | I understand you shot down an enemy bomber for us, Colonel. Congratulations. | 我听说你帮我们击落了一架敌机,上校. 祝贺你. |
[30:35] | – Perhaps you’ll try your hand at it again. – I don’t think so. | – 也许你还愿意去试试. – 我可不这么想. |
[30:39] | Well, if you’re concerned about lives lost, remember they’re yourenemy now. | 如果你因为杀了人耿耿于怀, 记住他们现在已经是你们的敌人了 |
[30:46] | I look forward to your return. | 我期盼着你们回来. |
[30:49] | Which reminds me – perhaps it would be best if the Jaffa did not return. | 这倒是提醒了我,如果那个Jaffa不回来就 最好不过了. |
[30:56] | Teal’c? Why? He hasn’t said a word. | Teal’c? 为什么? 他一句话也没说. |
[30:59] | It’s not what he said. It’s what he is. | 问题不在于他说过什么.而在于他是什么. |
[31:05] | – Well, he’s different. I’ll grant you that. – Not like us. | – 他是不一样,我同意你的观点. – 他和我们不一样. |
[31:14] | Right. | 是啊. |
[31:17] | Major Carter, after you. | Carter少校?请前面走. |
[31:28] | We’re not goin’. | 我们现在不回去. |
[31:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:33] | Teal’c and I are gonna have a look around first. | Teal’c和我想先到周围看看. |
[31:36] | You… ask questions. | 你…去问问题. |
[31:39] | – I thought you told me to… – I know what I said, Daniel. | – 我…我以为你告诉我… – 我知道我说过什么,Daniel. |
[31:42] | It was rude, short-sighted, and I’m sorry. | 那很无礼而且短视,我很抱歉. |
[31:47] | Well, thank you for recognising that. | 谢谢你意识到这点. |
[31:49] | Now I’m saying this. | 现在,我是这么说的… |
[31:51] | Go ask questions. Lots of questions. | 去问问题吧,多多益善. |
[32:05] | One single fusion reactor is capable of generating power for the entire facility. | 一个聚变反应堆就能为整个基地提供能源. |
[32:10] | I assume you extract deuterium from seawater. | 我猜你们是从海水中提取氘的吧? |
[32:14] | Yes. 70%%% of the Earth’s surface is ocean,… | 是的.地球表面的70%都是海洋. |
[32:17] | ..so heavy-water production shouldn’t be a problem. | ..因此生产重水没有问题. |
[32:21] | The sea from which we used to extract our own “heavy water”, as you call it,… | 我们过去用来提取”重水”的海洋… |
[32:26] | ..is now in enemy hands hundreds of miles away. | …现在已经在敌人的控制下了,在几百英里 之外 |
[32:30] | You can see that the storage tanks are nearly empty. | 你能看到那些储蓄罐几乎已经空了. |
[32:36] | You must have been building this place long before the war started. | 你们一定早在战争之前就建造了这个地方. |
[32:41] | The war was inevitable. | 战争是不可避免的. |
[32:42] | How long did you expect to stay down here? | 你们预期要在这里呆多久? |
[32:46] | Until the air was free from poison. | 直到大气中不再有毒素. |
[32:50] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪了. |
[33:05] | – So what’s your impression of Alar? – That he is concealing something. | – 那么,你对Alar有什么印象? – 他在掩盖着些什么. |
[33:10] | – Like what? – I am unsure. He is concealing it. | – 比如说? – 我不确定.他在试图掩盖. |
[33:44] | What is it, O’Neill? | 这是什么,O’Neill? |
[33:49] | They’re the same. | 他们都是一样的. |
[33:57] | Every damn one of ’em is the same. | 见鬼,他们每个人都是一样的. |
[34:16] | – Farrell. – Doctor. | – Farrell. – 博士 |
[34:19] | I just thought that, since we’re going to be allies,… | 呃,我刚刚在想,既然我们将要成为同盟… |
[34:22] | ..l thought we should get to know a little bit more about our new enemy. | …我想我们应该对我们的新敌人有更多了解 |
[34:30] | OK, um… | 好吧,嗯… |
[34:32] | Well, you call them “the enemy”. | 你们称他们为”敌人”. |
[34:36] | Understandably – they’re your enemy. But they must have a name. | 这可以理解-他们是你们的敌人. 但他们总有个名字吧. |
[34:41] | For example, I’m American. My grandfather was Dutch. | 比如说,我是美国人. 我的祖父是荷兰人. |
[34:44] | What do you call them? | 你们怎么称呼他们? |
[34:47] | Sometimes we call them “breeders”. | 有时我们称他们作”breeders”. |
[34:49] | – Breeders? – How they reproduce. | – Breeders? – 看看他们是怎么繁衍的. |
[34:52] | Indiscriminately. With no regard for genetic purity. | 毫无选择性的,根本不重视血统的纯正. |
[34:57] | Really? So basically they come in all shapes and sizes. | 明白了,那么他们是繁衍自各种不同形态 和体格的种族 |
[35:01] | Yes. | 是的. |
[35:03] | – And colours? – Yes. | – 还有不同的肤色? – 是的. |
[35:07] | Really? | 明白了… |
[35:14] | This storage cylinder contains plans, specifications and formulas… | 这个储藏筒内包含了基于我们科技的设计, 说明和公式… |
[35:21] | Together we will find a way to transfer the information to your computers. | 我们将一起想办法将这些信息传输到你们的 计算机中 |
[35:25] | Alar, these pipes extend from the lowest level right up to the surface. | Alar,这些管道一直从最底层延伸到表面. |
[35:30] | Yes. | 是的. |
[35:31] | But you said the atmosphere was poisoned. It doesn’t make any sense. | 但是你说过大气是有毒的, 这似乎没有任何意义… |
[35:37] | (alarm) | – 敌人的轰炸机逼近边界. – 准备迎战! |
[35:49] | – Jack. – What’d you find out? | – Jack… – 你发现了什么? |
[35:51] | They started the war. I don’t know how they did it, but they did. | 是他们干的,是他们引发了战争.我不知道 他们是怎么干的,但确实是他们干的. |
[36:00] | – Where is the fuel? – There’s been a delay. | – 燃料在哪呢? – 有点耽搁了. |
[36:03] | The enemy is attacking in force. We need that fuel! | 要耽搁多久?敌人的攻势很猛. 我们需要那些燃料! |
[36:06] | We just have to buy a little time. Teal’c and I can help fight ’em off until it comes. | 我们只需再争取一点时间,在燃料抵达之前, Teal’c 和我可以帮助作战. |
[36:14] | Do it! | 去吧! |
[36:28] | Stay on my wing, Teal’c. | 跟在我的侧翼,Teal’c. |
[36:31] | It was a pre-emptive strike. When your enemy began bombing,… | 这是一次先发制人的攻击,你们的敌人 开始轰炸.. |
[36:35] | – ..they were trying to stop you. – Now is not the time, Major! | – …是为了试图阻止你们. – 现在不是说这些时候,少校. |
[36:40] | The defence field is at minimum strength. | 防御场处于最小强度. |
[36:43] | Transfer energy from the stasis room. | 从休眠室转移能量. |
[36:48] | They built this place long before the war. They planned it from the beginning. | Euronda人早在战争之前就建造了这个地方, 他们早有预谋. |
[36:53] | But how can they win from underground? | 不错,可他们怎么能指望在地底下赢得 这场战争? |
[36:55] | There are enormous gas pipes that run from tanks underneath this facility… | 这些巨大的管道是从基地下面的罐子里延伸 出来的… |
[36:59] | – ..up to the surface. – And the surface is poisoned. | – …一直延伸到地表. – 然后地表空气就被毒化了. |
[37:02] | They didn’t just start a war. They wanted to exterminate them. | 他们不仅挑起了战争,他们在试图消灭他们. |
[37:05] | (Alar) It was his vision. | 那是我父亲的梦想. |
[37:07] | My father saw breeders spreading across the face of Euronda like a plague. | 他看着数百万计的breeders在Euronda的土地 上像瘟疫一样蔓延. |
[37:14] | We don’t know how so many of them manage to survive. | 我们不知道他们怎么还会有那么多人 幸存下来 |
[37:17] | But they do, in spite of our best efforts. | 但他们做到了,尽管我们尽了最大的努力. |
[37:22] | Contact your General Hammond. Tell him we need that fuel immediately! | 联系你们的Hammond 将军. 告诉他我们马上就需要那些燃料! |
[37:28] | We’re not gonna do that. | 我们不打算这么做. |
[37:31] | Armed! | 卫兵! |
[37:33] | Contact your General Hammond. | 马上联系,联系你们的Hammond 将军. |
[38:07] | They’re escorting the enemy bombers! | – 他们正在保护敌人的轰炸机! – 什么? |
[38:09] | – He’s attacking our own fighters. – Stop him! | – 他正在攻击我们自己的战机. – 阻止他! |
[39:08] | – It could have all been yours! – I wouldn’t follow us if I were you. | – 原本你们能得到这一切的. – 如果我是你的话就不会跟上来. |
[39:35] | No. | 不. |
[39:43] | Go! | 走吧! |
[40:05] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[40:10] | I can teach you everything I know. Just let me come with you. | 我能把我知道的一切教给你们 就让我和你们一起走吧. |
[40:15] | Please! | 求求你们! |
[40:28] | – Close the iris. – Do it. | – 关闭虹膜. – 执行. |
[40:42] | I take it, Colonel, that you were unable to procure the Eurondan technologies. | 上校,我想你们没能获得Euronda的任何 科技. |
[40:47] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错,长官. |
[40:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个 |
[40:54] | Don’t be. | 不必遗憾. |
[40:58] | – We’ll debrief in one hour. – Yes, sir. | – 我们将在一小时内听取汇报. – 是的,长官. |