时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Tuesday doesn’t work for the president. | 星期二总统没空. |
[00:16] | The High Councillor of the Tok’ra is coming to Earth… | Tok’ra高级理事会初次拜访地球… |
[00:19] | ..to sign a treaty that outlines our new alliance against the Goa’uld. | ..是为了签署官方协议,确定双方 组成对抗Goa’uld的新同盟. |
[00:23] | What could be more important than that? | 还有什么事比这更重要吗? |
[00:25] | Keeping that treaty a secret from the general population of our planet. | 合约的事要对我们星球上的普通 民众保密. |
[00:30] | It’s a tricky proposition where we’re from. | 这是我们提出的一个灵活提议. |
[00:33] | The president means no disrespect, but he has to appear before Congress… | 总统并不想失礼,但周二他必须去国会… |
[00:37] | ..and there’s no way to make up an excuse to get out of that. | ..而且他没有办法推脱. |
[00:41] | – Wednesday. How’s Wednesday? – (newcomer) Wednesday will be fine. | – 星期三.星期三怎么样? – 星期三可以. |
[00:55] | Colonel O’Neill, Dr Jackson, Major Graham, Captain Blasdale,… | O’Neill上校,Jackson博士, Graham少校,Blasdale上尉… |
[00:58] | ..may I present Supreme High Councillor Per’sus. | ..请容我来介绍理事会最高议员Per’sus. |
[01:01] | Please, forgive me for being late. | 请原谅我迟到了. |
[01:07] | It’s an honour to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你. |
[01:10] | Look out! | 小心! |
[01:30] | Graham! Graham! | |
[01:34] | St… Stop… Stop me. | 停… 停… 让我停下来. |
[03:11] | Fortunately, High Councillor Per’sus is going to recover. | 还好, 高级议员Per’sus正在恢复中. |
[03:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[03:20] | – I’d like to know that. – The high councillor came in,… | – 我还想知道呢. – 那个高级议员进来… |
[03:23] | ..Martouf introduced us and Graham went nuts. | ..Martouf在给我们做介绍, 然后Graham就发狂了. |
[03:26] | – And he pulled a weapon? – It seemed to be of Goa’uld origin. | – 他还拿出了武器? – 好像是Goa’uld搞的鬼. |
[03:29] | Look, Martouf… | 听着,Martouf… |
[03:30] | I do not believe you were complicit with Major Graham’s actions. | 我当然不认为你们会与Graham少校 串通一气. |
[03:34] | We weren’t, but how can you be sure we weren’t? | 我们没有,但只是出于好奇,你怎么 能确信我们与此无关? |
[03:39] | I cannot. | 我不能保证. |
[03:41] | I can. Major Graham was a Zatarc. | 我能.Graham少校是Zatarc. |
[03:45] | – A what? – The victim of Goa’uld mind control. | – 什么? – Goa’uld意识控制技术的受害人. |
[03:49] | A what? | 什么? |
[03:51] | A mission is programmed into the victim’s subconscious,… | 我相信就是把一个任务编程放入 受害人的潜意识中. |
[03:54] | ..then covered with a false memory. | 这段程序被一段虚假的记忆所掩盖. |
[03:56] | – You knew this threat was out there? – Freya gave her theory… | – 你早就知道存在这种威胁? – Freya向高级理事会陈述了她的理论, 但那只是猜想. |
[04:02] | The technology’s existence is unconfirmed. | 这项技术的存在迄今还未得到证实. |
[04:04] | See, this is just the kind of irresponsible, uncooperative bull… | 你瞧,这只是一个无法控制自己的家伙… |
[04:08] | I agree, Colonel. Unfortunately the High Council did not,… | 我同意,上校. 不幸的是 高级理事会不这么想. |
[04:11] | ..despite the fact that I documented three incidents in the last two months. | ..尽管在最近2个月内我已经记录到了 3次类似事件 |
[04:15] | Otherwise healthy Tok’ra operatives… | 本来身体完全健康的Tok’ra人员… |
[04:18] | ..suffered extreme behavioural episodes, each ending in suicide. | ..会突然表现出极度不正常的举止, 每次都以自杀告终. |
[04:21] | – No red flags went up for anyone? – This weapon has not been used before. | – 就没有人意识到危险吗? – 此前还没人使用到武器. |
[04:25] | So the person doesn’t know what happens? | 所以出问题的人根本不知道发生了什么? |
[04:27] | No, they’re unaware their minds have been tampered with. | 完全不知道,他们显然不知道他们的 意识已经被篡改了. |
[04:30] | The instructions seem to be triggered by a visual or auditory signal. | 行动指令似乎是被一个视觉或者 听觉信号触发的. |
[04:34] | Obviously the high councillor was the target. | 很明显高级议员就是目标. |
[04:37] | When Major Graham was introduced to Per’sus, the programming took over. | 显然当Graham少校被引见给Per’sus时, 程序被触发并控制了他. |
[04:41] | He would have been unable to control his actions. | 然后他就无法控制自己的行为了. |
[04:44] | – But this is theoretical? – It is difficult to prove without evidence. | – 可这只是理论上的. – 因为缺乏证据这很难被证实. |
[04:48] | The violent, self-destructive behaviour… | 我相信这种充满暴力,具有自毁倾向 的行为… |
[04:50] | ..is an integral part of the programming, meant to ensure that result. | ..是这程序的重要部分,以保其奏效 |
[04:54] | How does one get turned into a Zatarc? | 一个人到底是怎么变成一个Zatarc的? |
[04:57] | The programming only seems to require moments of access with the victim. | 那程序似乎只需片刻就能进入受害者. |
[05:01] | Had we known any of this, we might have been able to take a few more precautions. | 好极了,如果我们能早点得知此事, 我们也许能采取一些预防措施. |
[05:06] | We could not have taken any more than we did. | 你们不可能采取比我们更严密的措施, 上校. |
[05:08] | We could have more of these time bombs waiting to go off. | 那我们就只能干等着更多被编程的 “定时炸弹”爆炸了 |
[05:11] | If the Goa’uld knew Major Graham would be here to meet the high councillor… | 如果Goa’uld早就知道Graham少校 会在这里会见高级议员… |
[05:15] | They know about the summit. | 那他们就知道了这次首脑会议. |
[05:17] | Their goal was undoubtedly to sabotage our alliance. | 毫无疑问他们的目的就是破坏我们 的同盟. |
[05:20] | And the president could also be a target. | 那么总统也可能成为目标. |
[05:22] | The high councillor wishes to continue with the treaty summit. | 高级议员希望能继续这次首脑会议. |
[05:25] | – Oh, I don’t think so. – In 2,000 years,… | – 哦,我可不这么想. – 在过去的两千年内… |
[05:28] | ..the Tok’ra have never bowed to Goa’uld terrorism. | ..Tok’ra从未向Goa’uld的恐怖活动 低头. |
[05:30] | – We will not start now. – Either way,… | – 现在也绝不会. – 另外… |
[05:32] | ..anyone encountering the Goa’uld in the last two months may have fallen victim. | ..在过去的两个月间可能遇见Goa’uld 的人都可能是受害者. |
[05:37] | The problem is, Zatarc programming is almost impossible to detect. | 问题在于这个Zatarc程序事实上 是无法被发觉的. |
[05:40] | – Not true. – Your method is unproven. | – 这说法不对. – 你的方法没有得到证实. |
[05:42] | – It worked once before. – Even that is in question. | – 它曾经奏效过一次. – 就连那次都存在疑问. |
[05:45] | – It is all we have right now. – Excuse me! | – 这是我们现在所能做的一切. – 对不起! |
[05:50] | Do we or do we not have a Xanax detector? | 我们到底有没有这个”Xanax”探测仪? |
[05:59] | Colonel. | 上校. |
[06:02] | Martouf, Anise, on behalf of the SGC, I want to offer my sincerest apologies… | Martouf, Anise, 我谨代表SGC, 对于失去生命的那些Tok’ra… |
[06:07] | ..and condolences for the lives of the lost Tok’ra. | …表达我最诚挚的歉意和哀悼之情. |
[06:12] | High Councillor Per’sus also sends regrets for the men of the SGC. | 高级议员Per’sus对于SGC失去的成员 也深表遗憾.. |
[06:15] | We consider Major Graham also a victim. | 我们认为Graham少校也是受害者. |
[06:17] | All SG teams are being recalled for screening and placed on a 24-hour watch. | 所有在外的SG小队正在被召回 并进行24小时的观察. |
[06:22] | I’ll begin with the remaining members of Major Graham’s team. | 我想先从Graham少校所在的小队入手. |
[06:26] | There was obviously opportunity to program him on a recent mission. | 显然他是在最近的某次任务中被 植入了程序. |
[06:30] | This way. Major Carter? | 这边走… Carter少校? |
[06:40] | They’re at it again. | 又是这套. |
[06:46] | I completed my autopsy on Major Graham. | 我完成了对Graham少校的尸检. |
[06:49] | There was an unidentifiable residue,… | 有一种来自爆炸的无法识别的残余物… |
[06:51] | ..but no indication he was under any kind of chemical influence. | ..但是没有迹象表明他受到化学 物质的影响. |
[06:54] | If they tried to cover up their work, they did a good job. | 老实说,长官.如果Goa’uld想掩盖 他们的行动,那他们做得很好. |
[06:57] | What about the information provided by the Tok’ra? | Tok’ra那边提供的Zatarc信息有用吗? |
[07:00] | Pretty limited to speculation. | 几乎没用,长官. |
[07:02] | I examined Graham before he went to Vorash and he seemed in perfect health. | 在Graham少校去Vorash前,我对他做过 全面检查,他似乎十分健康. |
[07:06] | His blood work was clean, last psych evaluation normal. | 验血结果正常, 最后的心理评估也正常. |
[07:09] | If his brain was altered, the technology is far beyond my understanding. | 如果真是他的大脑受到了影响, 那这项技术远远超出了我的理解范畴. |
[07:14] | – Will this Zatarc detector work? – It’s alien technology. I don’t know. | – 这个Zatarc检测器会有用吗? – 这是外星技术.我无从得知. |
[07:18] | – Then we’re in the hands of the Tok’ra. – The colonel must be happy(!) | – 那我们只能完全依靠Tok’ra来处理此事了. – 上校肯定会高兴的. |
[07:21] | I’m not thrilled about it myself, Doctor. | 我自己可一点也不觉得兴奋,医生. |
[07:37] | Hello, Lieutenant… Astor. Please have a seat. | 你好, Astor中尉. 请坐. |
[08:09] | Try to stay calm. Direct your vision here. | 保持平静,直视这里. |
[08:17] | I will ask you some questions. | 我会问一些问题来引导你的思路. |
[08:19] | Please answer as completely and truthfully as possible. | 请尽可能如实详尽的回答. |
[08:28] | Describe for me your recent mission to P6Y-325. | 谈谈你最近去P6Y-325的那次任务. |
[08:33] | Well, it… | 好吧,那… |
[08:35] | It seemed to be a routine meet and greet. | 那似乎就是一次例行的会面和问候.. |
[08:39] | At least, at first. | 至少一开始是… |
[08:41] | The Lasarians were a fairly primitive people. | 那些Lasarian人还相当原始. |
[08:44] | So it’s a lie detector? | 那么这是个测谎器喽? |
[08:46] | It’s more. It detects if a person is being truthful,… | 不只是测谎器. 它能探测出一个人是否说了实话… |
[08:49] | ..even if they are not aware they are lying. | ..即使被测者未意识到他们在说谎. |
[08:52] | – It reads the subconscious? – Comparing it to the conscious memory. | – 就是说它能读取潜意识? – 并将之与有意识的记忆对照. |
[08:55] | It was created to verify information… | 它原本是用来验证… |
[08:57] | ..retrieved from the torture of captured Goa’uld. | ..从Goa’uld俘虏那里拷问得到的 信息的真实性. |
[09:01] | The thing on her forehead looks like a Tok’ra memory-recall device. | 她前额的东西好像是Tok’ra的 记忆再现装置. |
[09:04] | Yes, a modified version. | 对,是改良版本的. |
[09:06] | It is able to decipher whether a memory being recalled is true or false. | 它可以解译出再现记忆的真假. |
[09:11] | It finds a Zatarc because the Goa’uld use false memories to hide the programming? | 之所以用它来鉴别Zatarc是因为Goa’uld 使用虚假的记忆掩盖了程序吗? |
[09:15] | – That is Anise’s theory, yes. – Can you identify the Zatarc’s mission? | – 那是Anise的理论,是的. – 你们能确定Zatarc要执行的任务吗? |
[09:19] | Unfortunately, no. It will only tell us if a person is a Zatarc,… | 很不幸,不能 . 它只能判定一个人是不是Zatarc, |
[09:22] | – ..not what he’s programmed to do. – Hello. | – ..而无法得知他要做什么. – 你好. |
[09:24] | (Astor) Major Graham and I got separated from the others. I thought we were lost. | Graham少校和我与Blasdale上尉、 Lewis军士走散了,我想我们是迷路了. |
[09:30] | It could mean she reiterated something out of order. | 这表示中尉只是在语无伦次的重复 一些事情. |
[09:32] | Please repeat the last sequence. | 中尉,请重复你最后一次所说的. |
[09:35] | Remember to be specific about every detail, even your feelings at the time. | 记住每个细节都要详细述说, 甚至包括你当时的感受. |
[09:39] | OK. | 好吧. |
[09:41] | I really… don’t know exactly what happened. | 我真的不知道到底发生了什么. |
[09:45] | There wasn’t much time to stand around hypothesising. | 根本没有时间容许我们迟疑片刻.. |
[09:50] | Just after the sun went down,… | 太阳刚刚一下山… |
[09:55] | ..the gliders attacked the village. | ..滑翔机就攻击了村庄. |
[09:57] | We booked for the Stargate, but the clearing was filled with Jaffa. | 我们按预定计划返回星门,可旷野 中到处都是Jaffa. |
[10:02] | SG-15 was already under fiire. | SG-15已经受到了攻击. |
[10:13] | It felt like they were comin’ at us from all sides. | 我感觉敌人从四面八方向我们发动了攻击. |
[10:18] | Don’t stop! Keep movin’! | 别停下来!继续前进! |
[10:20] | Captain Blasdale radioed from behind. He and Sergeant Lewis were pinned down. | Blasdale上尉在后面用无线电呼叫, 他和Lewis军士被压制住了. |
[10:25] | – Get to the gate! – Sir! | – 去星门那儿! – 长官! |
[10:28] | Major! | 少校! |
[10:32] | – How did you feel? – Are you kidding? | – 你当时但觉如何? – 你在开玩笑吗? |
[10:36] | I was scared out of my mind. | 我吓得魂飞魄散. |
[10:42] | Are you certain you shot the Jaffa? | 你肯定你向那个Jaffa开火了吗? |
[10:53] | Positive. | 肯定. |
[11:10] | She is a Zatarc. Lieutenant Astor’s mind has been altered. | 她是个Zatarc. Astor中尉的意念被修改了. |
[11:14] | You think so? | 你这样认为吗? |
[11:16] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[11:19] | There is a procedure we could try. | 有个方法我们可以试试. |
[11:21] | – Is it safe? – It is experimental at best. | – 那安全吗? – 这方法还处于实验阶段. |
[11:25] | General, need I remind you what happened the last time we trusted this… | 将军, 需要我来提醒你我们上一次 相信这个女人的时候发生了什么事吗? |
[11:31] | You are referring to my symbiote Anise, Colonel. | 你是说我的共生体Anise,上校. |
[11:34] | I would not suggest this if I thought there was a better alternative. | 如果我认为还有更好的选择的话, 我不会建议这么做. |
[11:37] | – And the worst-case scenario? – It will damage the portion of the brain… | – 情形最坏会怎样? – 这一方法实际上会损害受到Zatarc 技术影响的那部分大脑… |
[11:43] | Lieutenant Astor could lose more than just her false memory. | Astor中尉失去的将不只是那部分 虚假的记忆. |
[11:47] | – How much more? – It won’t be clear until afterwards. | – 会有多少? – 在结束之前无从得知. |
[11:50] | I hate the idea of deciding the fate of an officer, but what choice do we have? | – 我讨厌就这样决定了一个军官的命运, 可我们还有其他选择吗? – 将军… |
[11:54] | The security of this base and Earth cannot be compromised. | 为了基地和地球的安全,我们无从妥协. |
[11:57] | Also, when her programming is triggered, she will become self-destructive. | 此外,她的程序一旦被触发, 她毫无疑问会成为自杀攻击者. |
[12:05] | Let’s give Lieutenant Astor the choice. | 我们让Astor中尉自己选择. |
[12:10] | Some choice! | 选择! |
[12:23] | I have to admit, I’m a little scared. | 我必须承认,我有点怕. |
[12:27] | Actually, that’s not true. I’m terrified. | 实际上并非如此,我害怕极了. |
[12:30] | I understand. Please try to stay calm. | 我理解,请保持平静. |
[12:34] | I swear I shot that Jaffa. | 我发誓我向那个Jaffa开火了. |
[12:37] | Major Graham returned with Captain Blasdale and Sergeant Lewis. | Graham少校带着Blasdale上尉 和Lewis军士一起回来了. |
[12:40] | You said you were surrounded. Jaffa were everywhere. | 你说你们被包围了,到处都是Jaffa. |
[12:43] | Six other SG team members died that night,… | 另外6个SG队员那天晚上都死了 |
[12:46] | ..yet you and your team managed to get through the Stargate unharmed. | 而你和你的小队却安然无恙的通过 星门返回了. |
[12:51] | I thought we were just that good. | 我以为只是因为我们运气好. |
[12:56] | I am going to begin. | 我要开始了. |
[13:12] | It hurts. | 好痛苦啊. |
[13:19] | Stop! Please! | 停下来! 求求你… |
[13:22] | – Stop! – Stop the procedure. | – 停下来! – 快停下来. |
[13:42] | Astor! Astor! | |
[13:53] | – No! – (gunshot) | 不! |
[14:10] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你,医生. |
[14:12] | Both SFs suffered serious injuries, but they’re going to be OK. | 两个士兵都受了重伤不过没危及生命 |
[14:15] | The programming must have a fail-safe that prevents it from being tampered with. | 这个Goa’uld的程序肯定嵌入了安全 机制以防受到篡改. |
[14:20] | I am sorry you have lost another member of your team. | 很抱歉你们又失去了一个成员. |
[14:23] | I hold myself accountable. | 我要对此负责. |
[14:25] | The Goa’uld are ultimately accountable. | 说到底还是Goa’uld造成的. |
[14:28] | We cannot analyse the affected area of the victim’s brain post mortem… | 不幸的是在受害者死后我们无法分辨 出她大脑内受到影响的区域… |
[14:32] | – ..due to the self-inflicted damage. – Would that make a difference? | – ..主要是由于自杀造成的伤害过大. – 这真的会有什么不同吗? |
[14:35] | I believe it would. Yes. | 对,我相信是的. |
[14:37] | There will be no summit unless we are sure the president is safe. | 除非我们能确保总统不会受到威胁, 否则首脑会议不会举行. |
[14:40] | We can complete the Zatarc testing in time. | 我们会及时完成Zatarc测试. |
[14:43] | And if we find more? | 如果我们发现有更多的呢? |
[14:46] | Greater things than the summit will be in jeopardy, Colonel. Proceed. Dismissed. | 那麻烦就大了,远不只是首脑会议了 上校,执行吧,解散. |
[14:50] | Well, this is fun(!) Who’s next? | 真有意思,下一个轮到谁? |
[14:52] | SG-1 . SG-1 . | |
[14:54] | Dumb. | 哦. |
[15:01] | Good, Colonel. Now let’s move to your mission on PX9-757. | 很好,上校.现在我们谈谈你们去 PX9-757的那次任务. |
[15:08] | Drawin’ a blank. | 记不起来了. |
[15:10] | Your mission was to destroy a new ship being built by Apophis. | 你们的任务是去摧毁一艘Apophis 建造的新型战舰. |
[15:14] | – You know about that. – The device only works… | – 那次任务情况你都知道啊 – 可这个装置只有在你… |
[15:16] | ..if you recount your exact memory of the events. | ..叙述你的确切记忆时才工作. |
[15:20] | We realised they wouldn’t come off. | 那时我们意识到他们可能出不来了. |
[15:22] | Jump ahead to the part where you went through the gate. | 再往前说说你们冲出星门的那段. |
[15:25] | We were so fast, the Jaffa on the other side didn’t stand a chance. | 我们是如此强壮而迅速,那边的Jaffa 毫无还手之力. |
[15:38] | General Hammond ordered me to follow. I went through the gate and to the facility. | Hammond将军命令我跟上去. 我穿过星门并进入了基地. |
[15:43] | So you were alone for some time before you met up with the rest of SG-1? | 就是说在你和SG-1其他成员会合前 有一段时间你是单独行动的喽? |
[15:46] | Yes. | 是. |
[15:52] | Um… I went after the naqahdah. | 恩,我去追那些naqahdah. |
[16:04] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[16:10] | – After that? – I headed back to meet Jack and Sam. | – 然后呢? – 我回头去会合Jack和Sam. |
[16:15] | When I realised Carter wasn’t with me, I stopped. | 当我意识到Carter没和我在一起的时候, 我停了下来. |
[16:28] | – Went back for her. – What happened next? | – 我回去找她. – 接着发生了什么? |
[16:30] | Your ingenious armband stopped workin’. | 就在那时候你那神奇的臂章失效了. |
[16:46] | You couldn’t get through the shield again? | 你不能再次穿过防护罩了? |
[16:48] | No. | 不能了. |
[16:50] | When I woke up, I saw Colonel O’Neill, unconscious beyond the force shield. | 当我醒过来的时候,我看见O’Neill上校, 在防护罩另一边昏迷不醒. |
[16:54] | – I called his name and he woke up. – Then what? | – 我叫醒了他. – 然后呢? |
[16:57] | I realised that there was no way I was gonna get through. | 我意识到我没有办法通过防护罩了. |
[17:00] | I told the Colonel to go without me. | 我让上校自己逃出去,不要管我. |
[17:02] | – To leave you behind? – Yes. | – 把你丢下? – 是的. |
[17:05] | The timer on the C4 was counting down. | C4的定时器已经开始倒计时了. |
[17:08] | Without armbands, it was gonna be tight getting to the Stargate… | 我知道没有了臂章的优势,要在飞船的 能源核心爆炸前赶回星门的话… |
[17:11] | – ..before the ship’s power core exploded. – What did Colonel O’Neill do? | – ..时间非常紧. – O’Neill上校是怎么办的? |
[17:18] | Sir, there’s no time. | 长官,没时间了. |
[17:25] | – Couple of Jaffa came around the corner. – And then? | – 两个Jaffa从拐角那边过来. – 然后呢? |
[17:30] | – We got lucky. – That’s it? | – 我们很幸运. – 就是如此? |
[17:33] | Yeah. The C4 explosion must have taken out the shield generator. | 是的.C4的爆炸肯定破坏了防护罩的 发电机. |
[17:42] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗? |
[17:43] | – The force shield disappeared. We ran. – Sounds easy. | – 防护罩消失了,然后我们就跑了. – 听起来好像很轻松. |
[17:47] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不会这么说. |
[17:51] | Are you sure you’re telling me everything? | 你肯定把一切都告诉我了吗? |
[17:56] | Oh. I tried to go for the naqahdah. | 哦.我还试着去拿naqahdah. |
[17:59] | Carter, forget that! Leave it! | Carter,别管它!随它去! |
[18:01] | But Colonel O’Neill ordered me to leave it. | 但是O’Neill上校命令我丢下它. |
[18:03] | That’s everything? | 那就是发生的一切吗? |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[18:14] | You’re not serious? | 你不是认真的吧? |
[18:34] | What? | 什么? |
[18:36] | We still don’t know about the targets involved. | 我们还不知道他们的任务目标会是什么. |
[18:38] | In the event that we do proceed, I am forwarding a new plan for your arrival. | 在现在的形势下,我会重新安排您的行程 |
[18:43] | Yes, sir. Both Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter. | 是的,长官.O’Neill上校和Carter少校两个人. |
[18:47] | I’ll pass that along. Thank you, Mr President. | 我会继续处理的,谢谢你,总统先生. |
[18:57] | Give us a second, huh? | 给我俩点时间,嗯? |
[19:01] | – Sir, this has to be a mistake. – Tell me about it. | – 长官,肯定是出错了. – 告诉我哪出错了. |
[19:04] | Can you talk to the general about getting me retested? | 你能和将军谈谈让我再做一次测试吗? 我是说肯定有… |
[19:07] | Us. | 我们俩. |
[19:09] | – What? – Us retested. | – 什么? – 我俩都得重新测试. |
[19:12] | Apparently I’m one of those… Zark things too. I’m across the hall. | 很明显我也是那个什么Zark的怀疑 对象之一…我就在对面. |
[19:17] | – That can’t be. – I know. | – 那不可能. – 我知道. |
[19:19] | – Although we were unconscious together. – Apparently. | – 虽然我们当时一起昏迷不醒. – 很显然. |
[19:25] | Sir, are you worried that it’s at least possible? | 长官,你担心那万一有可能吗? |
[19:29] | A little. | 有点. |
[19:38] | I do not believe Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter are Zatarcs. | 我不相信O’Neill和Carter少校是Zatarc. |
[19:41] | – We can’t prove they aren’t. – We must keep them isolated… | – 我们无法证明他们不是. – 我们必须继续将他们隔离开来… |
[19:44] | ..to prevent them from being exposed to programming triggers. | ..以防止他们意识中的程序被触发. |
[19:48] | – We don’t know it’s the president. – No. | – 我们无法确定触发信号就是总统. – 是的. |
[19:50] | Then it means confining them indefinitely. | 那就意味着无法确定他们要被限制的时间. |
[19:52] | Until we come up with another course of action. | 至少在我们想出别的办法之前不行. |
[19:55] | The good news is that we have found no more Zatarcs among SGC personnel. | 好消息就是我们在SGC中没有发现 其他Zatarc. |
[19:59] | The high councillor and his advisors have also been tested back on Vorash. | 高级议员和他的顾问在Vorash也 接受了检查. |
[20:03] | There is no danger to the summit. | 这次首脑会议应该没有危险了. |
[20:05] | I want good news regarding Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter. | 我想得到关于O’Neill上校和 Carter少校的好消息. |
[20:09] | We’ll work on it. | 我们正在努力,长官 |
[20:10] | What shall I tell the high councillor regarding the meeting? | 关于和总统会晤一事,我该如何向 高级理事会报告? |
[20:13] | It’s on. | 如期举行. |
[20:31] | – (knock at door) – Yeah? | 终于… |
[20:36] | Oh. You. | 哦.是你. |
[20:41] | You are probably not happy to see me. | 你好像不愿意见到我. |
[20:44] | Well, if you’re not here to tell me it’s all a big mistake, I might be a little glum. | 如果你不是来告诉我那是个错误的话, 我会很郁闷的. |
[20:49] | I have come to apologise. It is sort of our fault you are a Zatarc. | 我是来道歉的.. 让你变成Zatarc是我们的过失所致.. |
[20:54] | Maybe a little more Anise than me. | 也许Anise的责任更大一些. |
[20:56] | I knew that. I just don’t know why yet. | 我知道了.我只是还不知道为什么. |
[21:00] | The experiment with the armbands was the reason you went… | 那次臂章试验是你去执行摧毁Apophis 的新战舰的原因. |
[21:09] | Hey, listen. | 嗨,听着. |
[21:11] | What if you’re wrong… | 万一是你出错了呢… |
[21:13] | – ..and Carter and I aren’t really… – Zatarcs? | – ..如果Carter和我并不是… – Zatarc? – Zatarc. |
[21:17] | I do not believe that is possible. | 我相信那是不可能的. |
[21:21] | Swell. | 太好了. |
[21:28] | – Is there something else? – Thank you for saving my life on Vorash. | – 还有什么事? – 当你在Astor中尉的事件中第二次救了我的时候.. |
[21:32] | And you saved me for a second time during the situation with Lieutenant Astor. | …我还没有谢谢你在Vorash也救了我 |
[21:37] | No offence, but I’d have done it for anyone. | 并非要冒犯你,不过无论是谁我都会 这么做的. |
[21:49] | Uh… | 哦… |
[21:54] | – Whatcha doin’? – I originally came from a planet… | – 你在做什么? – 我原来所在的星球上… |
[21:57] | ..where the people were not afraid to show their affection. | ..那里的人从不掩饰他们的爱意. |
[22:00] | – When we wanted to lama-shem… – Excuse me? | – 当我们想要lama-shem… – 对不起? |
[22:03] | – I believe you call it… – Something else. | – 我相信你称它为… – 还有什么要说的. |
[22:07] | Anise, my symbiote, is far more interested in Dr Jackson, on an intellectual level,… | Anise,我的共生体,对Jackson博士 更感兴趣… |
[22:11] | ..but she would have to suffer. | ..但是她只能默默忍受. |
[22:16] | Look, there are so many reasons why this is wrong and… | 听着,有很多理由可以证明这样做 是不对的… |
[22:21] | ..weird and… | ..而且荒唐… |
[22:25] | – ..wrong. Did I mention wrong? – Is it because I share a body with Anise? | – ..和不对的. 我说错了吗? – 是因为我和Anise共享了我的身体吗? |
[22:29] | – For starters. – Do you not find me attractive? | – 因为这太突然了. – 你没发现我很有吸引力吗? |
[22:34] | Oh, you’re… | 哦,你… |
[22:42] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[22:46] | – I could blow any minute. – If I were the target,… | – 我随时都有可能发作. – 如果我是目标的话… |
[22:48] | ..your Zatarc programming would have triggered long ago. | ..你的Zatarc程序早就被触发了. |
[22:54] | Good point. | 说得对. |
[22:55] | Is there someone else to whom you are loyal? | 你的心是否已经属于别人了? |
[23:00] | That’s not really the point here, is it? | 那并不是问题所在,对吗? |
[23:04] | You have been made uncomfortable by my offer. | 我感到我的行为让你有些不安. |
[23:06] | No! No, it’s just… | 不,不.只是… |
[23:10] | – Well, yeah. – I had heard the humans of Earth… | – 哦,是的. – 我听说地球上的人类… |
[23:12] | ..had many inhibitions and stigmas surrounding intimacy. | ..对亲昵行为有很多禁忌和隐讳. |
[23:15] | Yes… Yes, I’ve heard that too. | 是,是,我也听说过. |
[23:20] | There’s also the matter of timing. | 那也要看时机和场合的. |
[23:23] | I am still quite hopeful we will find a way to help both you and Major Carter. | 我仍然非常希望能找出办法帮助你和 Carter少校. |
[23:28] | Then maybe you should be out doin’ that. What do you think? | 那么或许你不该再继续这样了, 你觉得呢? |
[23:33] | Once again, I find myself feeling the need to apologise. | 我发现我应该再一次道歉. |
[23:37] | Oh, no need. We’re adults. | 哦,没必要,我们都是成年人. |
[23:41] | I will learn more about your customs, so I will not make you uncomfortable again. | 我会努力去更多地去了解你们的习俗 那样我就不会再让你如此不安了. |
[23:45] | Yes. Very good idea. Thank you. | 是的.好主意,谢谢. |
[23:48] | Bye. | 再见. |
[24:07] | The president is unhappy with… | 总统对这一段仍然感到不满… |
[24:09] | ..”for the common interests of the Tok’ra and the humans of Earth”. | ..”为了Tok’ra和地球人类的共同利益”. |
[24:13] | I’m recommending “in pursuit of freedom for all individuals”. | 呃,我建议改成”为了所有种族的自由”. |
[24:17] | The high councillor does not like to generalise. | 高级理事会不喜欢笼统的概念. |
[24:23] | Excuse me. I have been reviewing my notes on prior incidents with Zatarcs. | 对不起.我回顾了我先前的关于 Zatarc事件的笔记. |
[24:27] | We are endangering Major Carter and Colonel O’Neill… | 我意识到我们限制Carter少校和 O’Neill上校自由的行为… |
[24:30] | – ..by keeping them confined. – Why? | – ..是非常危险的. – 为什么? |
[24:32] | In at least one case, the Zatarc lost control… | 至少有一个案例证明当Zatar的目标 无法达成时,他们就会失控 |
[24:39] | – So by confining them… – They won’t fulfil their programming… | – 所以限制他们的自由… – 他们就无法履行他们的程序… |
[24:42] | – ..and will self-destruct. – Why hasn’t that happened? | – ..然后他们会具有自毁倾向. – 那为什么还没发生呢? |
[24:44] | The triggering event hasn’t occurred yet. However, if that passes… | 因为触发事件尚未发生,然而,如果超过了… |
[24:48] | If the high councillor meets the president. | 高级议员和总统的会晤时间. |
[24:50] | – What if we postpone? – That could have the same effect. | – 如果我们推迟会晤呢? – 结果可能还是一样的. |
[24:53] | If the programmed part of their minds thinks they can no longer fulfil the goal. | 如果他们意识中的程序相信他们 已经无法完成任务. |
[25:01] | So… what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么办? |
[25:08] | – Martouf. – How are you? | – Martouf. – 你还好吗? |
[25:10] | – I was just writing to my dad. – I have sent word to him. | – 我刚刚写了封信给我爸爸. – 我已经捎信给他了. |
[25:13] | I am sure he will come as soon as he can. | 我想他会尽快赶到的. |
[25:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[25:18] | – I have come to present an option to you. – Not what Freya tried on Lieutenant Astor. | – 我来这里是给你一个选择. – 不是Freya对Astor中尉所做的吗? |
[25:22] | She thinks it failed because she stopped before the end. | 她认为那一方法之所以会失败 是因为她在结束前就中止了该过程. |
[25:25] | – Because Astor went crazy. – Freya thinks the fail-safe… | – 因为Astor发狂了. – Freya认为只要适当运行那一方法… |
[25:29] | ..can be overcome if the procedure is given a fair chance to work. | ..保护Zatarc程序的安全机制是可以 被克服的. |
[25:33] | – What’s the rush? – Freya has seen evidence that suggests… | – 那么急干什么? – Freya根据先前的证据推断… |
[25:36] | ..if a Zatarc is prevented from achieving their aim… | – ..如果Zatarc被阻止完成他们的任务… – 而且… |
[25:39] | – ..and if that is to target the president… – You’re saying I would try and kill myself. | – ..如果你的目标是总统… – 你是说我会杀了我自己. |
[25:44] | Yes. | 是的. |
[25:46] | Two days, right? | 还有两天,对吗? |
[25:49] | I guess we wait and see. | 我想我们只能等着瞧了. |
[25:52] | Or… you could go through with the procedure. | 或者你去试试那个方法. |
[25:55] | Which could cause me to lose my mind, just like Astor. | 那会让我失去我的意识, 就像Astor一样. |
[25:58] | – Yes. – Or it could work… | – 是的. – 也有可能那方法奏效了… |
[25:59] | ..and I could still end up with serious brain damage. | ..而我的大脑最终还是会受到重创. |
[26:03] | Yes, I know. | 是的,我知道. |
[26:05] | Not only do I not want to risk losing what you still carry of Jolinar, but… | 我知道那不只要冒失去你脑海中 Jolinar的记忆的危险 |
[26:10] | ..l’ve grown quite fond of you as well, Sam. | ..而且我也同样喜欢你,Sam. |
[26:21] | It’s all based on assumptions, right? | 这都基于假设,对吗? |
[26:24] | We don’t know the president is the target. | 我是说我们并不知道总统是不是目标. |
[26:26] | We don’t know if I’ll lose my mind because I’m stuck in here. | 就算首脑会议如期举行而我还被困在这里, 我们也不能确定我会失去控制. |
[26:29] | And we don’t know for sure that you will suffer any ill effects from the procedure. | 我们也不能确定那一方法会对你 造成什么样的负面影响. |
[26:36] | Some choice! | 所谓的选择! |
[26:44] | Come again? | 又来了? |
[26:46] | Bottom line is there’s a chance you could come out completely intact. | 长话短说,有个机会可以让你安然无恙. |
[26:50] | – Or not. – Or not. | – 或者相反. – 或者相反. |
[26:57] | – What’s Carter say? – Uh, I don’t know. | – Carte怎么说的? – 哦,我不知道. |
[26:59] | Martouf is explaining it to her now. | Martouf正在向她解释. |
[27:03] | What would you do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[27:07] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道. |
[27:14] | She made a pass at me. | 她挑逗我. |
[27:18] | – Sam? – Anise. – Sam? – Anise. | |
[27:20] | Freya. One of ’em. | Freya.其中之一. |
[27:23] | – Really? – The host half. | – 真的吗? – 只有宿主那部分. |
[27:25] | Uh… That’s odd. | 嗯,真奇怪. |
[27:29] | You’re tellin’ me. Odd timing too, don’t you think? | 你也觉得很古怪,不是吗? |
[27:32] | Yes. | 是啊. |
[27:37] | Apparently, the snake likes you. | 很显然蛇虫那部分喜欢你. |
[27:40] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:50] | Yep, I think these are the Jack O’Neill moments I will probably miss the most. | 是啊,我想我大半是错过Jack O’Neill 时段了. |
[27:57] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[27:58] | I understand why they wouldn’t trust me. | 我理解他们为什么不相信我. |
[28:01] | I think it’s more that they would rather risk dying than lose who they are. | 我想他们宁愿去死也不愿意失去自我. |
[28:06] | They won’t harm the president,… | 我们能保证他们无法伤害到总统… |
[28:07] | ..but how do we stop them harming themselves during the summit? | ..可我们怎么阻止他们在会议期间 伤害自己呢? |
[28:11] | We plan to sedate them and put them in restraints. | 我们计划对他们注射镇静剂来抑制他们. |
[28:14] | Until when? | 直到什么时候? |
[28:22] | It’s the only way we can be absolutely sure you won’t try and hurt yourself. | 这是我们唯一能保证你们不会伤害 到自己的方法. |
[28:27] | – No choice? – No. | – 没有其他选择吗? – 没有. |
[28:31] | You won’t feel anything. It’ll be like falling asleep. | 你不会有任何感觉,就像睡着了一样. |
[28:34] | – For how long? – As long as it takes to find a treatment… | – 要多久? – 直到我们找出比这更好的方法. |
[28:40] | The president is due to arrive in less than an hour. | 总统将在一小时内赶到. |
[28:50] | Come to say your goodbyes? | 你是来告别的? |
[28:54] | If there’s anything you require, O’Neill… | 如果你还有任何要求,O’Neill… |
[28:57] | – Another option. – There is still time to try the procedure. | – 另外的选择. – 还来得及试试我的方法. |
[29:06] | You said if you could have done a proper autopsy on Astor… | 你说过如果你可以对Astor进行完整 的尸检. |
[29:09] | ..you might have been able to solve this. | 你就有可能解决这个问题. |
[29:11] | It would have provided much more information. | 那会提供更多的信息. |
[29:17] | – Do it. – What? | – 那就这么做吧. – 什么? |
[29:21] | Hey, I’ve done the drugged-out, strapped-to-the-bed thing. | 嗨,我都要被绑在床上接受麻醉了. |
[29:24] | And if what happened to Lieutenant Astor happens to you? | 如果发生在Astor中尉身上的事也 发生在你身上,那怎么办? |
[29:31] | Maybe it’ll help Carter. | 或许这能帮到Carter. |
[29:34] | Her brain’s worth a lot more than mine. | 她的脑袋要比我的值钱的多 . |
[29:45] | – What? He can’t! – He’s on his way down now. | – 什么? 他不能这样做! – 他正在去的路上. |
[29:49] | – Why is he doing this? – He’d rather take the risk… | – 他为什么要这么做? – 他说他宁愿冒这个险… |
[29:52] | – ..than be put to sleep indefinitely. – But… | – ..也不愿无期限的沉睡. – 但是Astor… |
[29:54] | If it happens, he thinks Anise can use what she would learn to save you. | 如果不幸发生了,他认为Anise 可以从中找到办法来救你. |
[30:00] | Sam. Sam. | |
[30:02] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[30:14] | – You have to stop him. – It’s his choice. | – 你们必须阻止他. – 那是他的选择. |
[30:18] | Sam, please, I have to do this. | Sam,求求你,我必须这么做. |
[30:38] | Incoming traveller. | 外来者进入. |
[31:05] | Jack’s going through with the procedure and they’re sedating Sam. | Jack准备试试那方法,现在他们正在 麻醉Sam. |
[31:08] | (Tannoy) Receiving Tok’ra IDC. | 收到Tok’ra的身份识别信号. |
[31:12] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜. |
[31:31] | Welcome to Earth. | 欢迎来到地球. |
[31:39] | – It’s an important occasion for us all. – Indeed it is. | – 这对我们大家都是一个重要的时刻. – 的确是. |
[31:55] | Janet? Janet… | |
[32:23] | Right. | 好吧. |
[32:34] | I was impressed by your revisions to the treaty. | 你对合约所做的修订让我印象深刻. |
[32:37] | The credit goes to Dr Jackson. | 这归功于Jackson博士. |
[32:39] | It’s an inspiring document. | 令人鼓舞的文书. |
[32:43] | I only hope both parties can live up to it. | 我只希望双方都能遵守它. |
[32:46] | Dr Jackson? | Jackson博士? |
[32:48] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 是的.是的,当然了. |
[32:50] | Sir, Air Force One has just landed. | 长官,空军一号刚刚降落. |
[32:53] | It will take 15 minutes for the president’s motorcade to arrive. | 总统的车队将在15分钟内到达. |
[32:57] | If you’ll excuse me, I’ll meet him at the surface and then be back soon. | 不好意思,我要出去迎接他, 很快就回来. |
[33:06] | Colonel… | 上校. |
[33:16] | Sir, there’s no time. | 长官,没时间了. |
[33:21] | We may have to increase the dose. | 我们得增大剂量. |
[33:24] | C4’s gonna go. You have to get outta here. | C4要爆炸了. 你必须离开这里. |
[33:26] | No! | 不! |
[33:29] | The machine is wrong. | 机器出错了. |
[33:33] | You… don’t understand. | 你不明白. |
[33:36] | We lied. | 我们撒谎了. |
[33:39] | We didn’t even know we were lying. | 我们甚至不知道我们在撒谎. |
[33:41] | Please. | 求求你. |
[33:45] | If you are ready, we will begin. | 如果你准备好了,我们就开始. |
[33:52] | Stop! | 停! |
[34:08] | Carter? What’s up? | Carter?怎么了? |
[34:10] | Could we have a moment alone, please? | 能让我们单独待一会儿吗? |
[34:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[34:18] | Carter, undo this thing. | Carter,把这玩意解开. |
[34:26] | – What’s goin’ on? – We’re not Zatarcs. | – 啊,怎么了? – 我们不是Zatarc. |
[34:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[34:33] | The machine thinks that we have false memories, but we don’t. | 机器认为我们有虚假的记忆 但是我们没有. |
[34:37] | – We were lying. – I wasn’t lying. | – 我们撒谎了. – 我撒谎了? |
[34:40] | – OK, you left something out. – No, I didn’t. | – 对,你忘了些事情. – 不,我没有. |
[34:44] | Sir, when you wouldn’t leave me,… | 长官,当你不愿丢下我的时候… |
[34:50] | ..are you sure there wasn’t something else that you’re not admitting? | ..你确信没有一些你不愿意承认的 事情吗? |
[34:55] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么? |
[34:58] | Something we can’t admit, given our working relationship or military ranks? | 由于我们的工作关系或者军队纪律, 有些我们都不愿意承认的事情? |
[35:02] | Oh. | 哦. |
[35:05] | Oh, that. | 哦,对. |
[35:07] | Sir, we weren’t telling the whole truth,… | 长官,我们没有说出所有的事实… |
[35:09] | ..and that’s why the machine thinks the memories are false. | ..所以机器认为我们的记忆是虚假的 . |
[35:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[35:24] | Retest him. | 重新测试他. |
[35:33] | Mr President. | 总统先生. |
[35:35] | – General, nice to see you. – Good to see you, sir. | – 将军,很高兴见到你. – 很高兴见到你,长官. |
[35:38] | Major Carter was trapped behind the force shield. | Carter少校被挡在防护罩后面了. |
[35:42] | That’s right. | 对. |
[35:50] | Sir, there’s no time. | 长官,没时间了. |
[35:57] | – There were sounds. – You did everything you could? | – 有些声音传来. – 你做了你所能做的一切 |
[36:01] | – Yes. – You couldn’t save her? | – 是的. – 你不能救出她来. |
[36:05] | – No. – But you still could have saved yourself? | – 不能. – 但是你还能救你自己. |
[36:09] | I guess. | 我想是的. |
[36:13] | – Sir… – I know, I know! | – 长官. – 我知道,我知道. |
[36:16] | What happened next? | 接着发生什么了? |
[36:21] | – Sir, just go! – No! | – 长官,快走! – 不! |
[36:40] | – What were you feeling? – Like someone who was about to die. | – 你有什么感觉? – 就像是快要死的人. |
[36:48] | Sir… | 长官… |
[37:02] | I didn’t leave… | 我不走… |
[37:08] | ..because I’d have rather died myself… than lose Carter. | ..因为我宁愿自己去死也不愿意 失去Carter. |
[37:16] | – Why? – Because I care about her. | – 为什么? – 因为我在乎她. |
[37:23] | A lot more than I’m supposed to. | 比我以为的更在乎. |
[37:31] | You are not a Zatarc. | 你不是Zatarc. |
[37:41] | Now retest me. | 现在重新测试我. |
[37:46] | You are also not a Zatarc. | 你也不是Zatarc. |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[37:58] | – Carter… – Sir,… | – Carter… – 长官… |
[38:02] | ..none of this has to leave this room. | ..这一切都不能透露出去. |
[38:05] | – We’re OK with that? – Yes, sir. | – 我们都没事了? – 是的,长官. |
[38:11] | If they’re not Zatarcs, they’re no threat to the president. | 好吧,如果他们不是Zatarc, 那么他们对总统就没有威胁. |
[38:14] | – Oh, I have some questions for him. – Every SGC personnel has been tested. | – 哦,我还有些问题. – 每个SGC人员都接受了测试. |
[38:19] | Even the high councillor and his guard were tested on Vorash before they came. | 甚至高级议员和他的警卫 在来之前也在Vorash接受了测试. |
[38:24] | Hey, what about you? You ever been tested on that thing? | 嗨, 那你呢? 你接受过测试吗? |
[38:28] | I have not been in any situations… | 我从来没处于可能被Goa’uld的Zatarc 技术影响的场合下. |
[38:34] | What about Martouf? | Martouf呢? |
[39:04] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[39:12] | Martouf, can I talk to you outside? | Martouf,能和我去外面说几句吗? |
[39:14] | Supreme High Councillor Per’sus of the Tok’ra, may I introduce the president of… | Tok’ra最高议员Per’sus阁下,请允许 我向您介绍美利坚合众国总统. |
[39:20] | Look out! | 小心! |
[39:46] | Hold your fire! | 别开火! |
[39:57] | Samantha… Samantha… | |
[40:13] | We’re all clear. | 都安全了. |
[40:17] | Is everyone OK? | 大家都还好吗? |
[40:20] | – Per’sus? – Yes. | – Per’sus? – 很好. |
[40:23] | – Is the president all right? – He’s OK. | – 总统没事吧? – 他很好. |
[40:26] | But I’m afraid this man isn’t the president. | 不过这个人并不是总统. |
[40:29] | The real president is still waiting for our signal in Air Force One. | 真正的总统还在空军一号上 等候我们的信号. |
[40:32] | – We had to be absolutely sure. – I see. | – 我们必须确保安全. – 我明白. |
[40:37] | May that be the last time such a deception is required by either of us. | 希望这是我们彼此所需要的最后一次骗局. |
[40:44] | I promise you, his death will ultimately prove to be a noble sacrifice. | 我向你保证,他的死最终会被证明 是高尚的牺牲. |