时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Is it supposed to be doing that? | 应该是这样子的吗? |
[00:44] | It’s a coronal mass emission, like a giant solar flare. | 那是日冕的集中喷发 就象一个巨大的太阳耀斑 |
[00:48] | – But it’s safe, right? – That’s what this equipment will find out. | – 不过是安全吧,对吗? – 这台仪器正是用于解答这个问题的 |
[00:52] | Apart from disrupting the magnetic field, it might cause an increase in radiation. | 除了干扰磁场之外 它还可能造成辐射的增加 |
[00:57] | But it’s safe, right? | 但这是安全的,对吗? |
[00:59] | As long as we don’t stay here too long, yes, sir. | 只要我们别在这儿待得太久, 是的,长官 |
[01:03] | Anyone explain that to Daniel? | 有人告诉Daniel这事了吗? |
[01:12] | I’ve encountered this script before. | 我以前见过这种文字 |
[01:15] | It’s, uh, similar in pronunciation to a language on our planet called Latin. | 它的,呃,发音和我们星球上 一种叫做拉丁语的语言很相似 |
[01:22] | As near as I can tell, the main body of the text represents a planetary history. | 就我所理解的,这篇文章的主体 记载了一部行星历史 |
[01:26] | I agree… But isn’t it time for you to return through the Stargate? | 我同意…但你们现在是不是 该通过星门返回了? |
[01:31] | I don’t understand the significance of what this is. A sort of control mechanism. | 我不理解这个东西的作用是什么 大概是某种控制装置 |
[01:37] | It’s obviously still in working order. I wonder if that’s… significant. | 很明显,相对与废墟中的其他部分而言, 它还在工作状态,我很好奇这是否有重要作用. |
[01:43] | The storm is approaching, Dr Jackson. The radiation may be dangerous for you. | 风暴在接近,Jackson博士 放射线可能会对你和你的小队造成伤害 |
[01:47] | Oh, yes. Major Carter will let us know when we have to leave. | 哦,是的.Carter少校会 告诉我们什么时候必须离开 |
[01:50] | Now, this line recurs several times: “Domavatus vestul motabilum.” | 现在,这句话出现了好几次: “Domavatus vestul motabilum.” |
[01:56] | “Conqueror of time.” | “时间的征服者” |
[01:58] | In this context, I’d say more like “Master of the uncertain past.” | 根据上下文,我觉得更象是 “无常过往的主宰” |
[02:02] | – You’re a skilled linguist, Dr Jackson. – Thank you. | – 你是个经验丰富的语言学家,Jackson博士 – 谢谢 |
[02:05] | I had the opportunity to hear the language spoken a year or so ago, so… | 我差不多一年前恰好 听过这种语言,所以… |
[02:09] | (high-pitched sound) | (尖锐的声音) |
[02:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[02:13] | The geomagnetic disturbance is reaching its peak. I have to act now. | 地磁扰动已经达到了峰值 我现在必须行动了 |
[02:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:54] | – All set up, sir. – Good. | – 设置完毕,长官 – 好 |
[02:57] | Let’s hit it. | 我们出发吧 |
[02:59] | Daniel, let’s go home. | Daniel,回家了 |
[03:06] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[03:09] | (electricity crackling) | (电流噼啪声) |
[03:16] | – O’Neill. – Yeah, I hear it. | – O’Neill. – 是的,我听到了 |
[03:36] | Incoming wormhole. | 虫洞接入 |
[03:43] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[03:46] | I have no idea, sir. | 我不知道,长官 |
[03:53] | Are you doin’ this? | 是你干的吗? |
[03:55] | – Stay away! – What the hell are you doing? | – 别靠近! – Daniel! – 该死的,你在干什么? |
[03:58] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[04:05] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[04:09] | Anyway, I’m sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. | 不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉 |
[04:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[04:21] | What? | 什么? |
[04:26] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[04:31] | Colonel? ls something wrong? | 上校?有什么问题吗? |
[04:35] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[05:44] | Weren’t we just somewhere else? | 我们刚才不是在别的什么地方吗? |
[05:48] | – Where? – Some planet. | – 哪儿? – 某个行星 |
[05:50] | – When? – Just now. | – 何时? – 就刚才 |
[05:51] | – No. – Sure? | – 不 – 确定? |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:02] | Everything just changed. | 所有的东西都变了 |
[06:04] | Sir, we’ve been sitting in the commissary for the past half-hour. | 长官,过去的半小时里 我们一直坐在内部食堂里 |
[06:07] | – Really? – You’ve gotten the two places confused. | – 真的吗? – 你一定把两个地方弄混了 |
[06:13] | – We’re gonna be late for the briefing. – Briefing? | – 我们的简报要迟到了 – 简报? |
[06:18] | Are you OK, or are you just trying to avoid answering my question? | 你没事吧?还是你只是 不想回答我的问题? |
[06:24] | No, I’m fine. | 不,我很好 |
[06:28] | What question? | 是什么问题? |
[06:39] | Two weeks ago, SG-15 took these images of solar activity on P4X-639. | 两个星期前,SG-15拍摄了这些 有关P4X-639的太阳活动的影像 |
[06:44] | Analysis of the data indicates a steady increase in the intensity. | 对数据的分析显示出 其强度在稳步增强 |
[06:48] | Now, if I’m right, the explosions that we’re witnessing here… | 现在,如果我是正确的 我们在这里看到的爆炸… |
[06:52] | ..are just the precursor to a greater violent ejection. | …只是一个更 猛烈的喷发的前兆 |
[06:55] | Major Carter? Have we not previously been briefed concerning this matter? | Carter少校?这事我们不是已经 在先前的简报里提过了吗? |
[06:59] | – I was just gonna say that. – Sir? | – 我正想这么说来着 – 长官? |
[07:03] | You wanna go to the planet and set up some kind of remote observatory. | 你想在那个行星建立 某种远距离观测站 |
[07:09] | – Yes. – We just did that. | – 是的 – 这活儿我们刚干过了 |
[07:11] | – No, we didn’t. – I believe we did. | – 不, 我们没有 – 我相信我们干了,Daniel Jackson |
[07:13] | No, that’s what the briefing is about. | 没有,那是这次简报所要讨论的 |
[07:15] | I remember listening to Carter prattle on… | 我清楚的记得坐在这里听Carter唠叨,关于… |
[07:18] | ..about solar activity and a… corona something. | …太阳活动和一个日冕什么的 |
[07:22] | Coronal mass emissions. I was about to bring it up. | 日冕的集中喷发 我正打算谈到它 |
[07:24] | – There you go. How would I know that? – Maybe you read my report. | – 说得没错.可我怎么知道的? – 也许你读了我的报告 |
[07:29] | Maybe he read your report? | 也许他读了你的报告? |
[07:35] | I’m tellin’ you guys, we’ve done this before. | 我是在告诉你们这些家伙 这事我们以前已经做过了 |
[07:38] | I am in agreement with O’Neill. | 我同意O’Neill的意见 |
[07:40] | I am experiencing a great deal of familiarity with these events. | 我也觉得这些事非常眼熟. |
[07:44] | (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. | 未预定的外界激活 |
[07:55] | We have an unscheduled incoming traveller, sir. | 未预定的外来者进入,长官 |
[07:58] | – It’s SG-12. – (Hammond) They’re not due for days. | – 是SG-12 – 他们应该在几天后返回 |
[08:01] | (technician) Receiving GDO transmission. | 收到GDO传输信号 |
[08:07] | It’s SG-12. | 是SG-12 |
[08:12] | – Open the iris. – One of them will be injured. | – 打开虹膜. – 他们中有一个会负伤 |
[08:28] | – What do you make of all of this, Major? – Well, sir, I’m not sure. | – 你怎么解释这一切,少校? – 长官,我无法确定. |
[08:32] | SG-12’s early return was the result of an accident. | SG-12因意外事故提前返回 |
[08:35] | One of the team fell and broke his ankle. | 一个队员摔倒,扭伤了脚踝 |
[08:38] | How could Teal’c and Colonel O’Neill know that was going to happen? | Teal’c和O’Neill上校是怎么 知道将要发生的事情的? |
[08:41] | Both of them claim to have memories of SG-1’s mission to P4X-639. | 他们两个都说自己记得 SG-1到P4X-639的任务 |
[08:45] | A mission that isn’t scheduled to start for six hours. | 一个按计划六小时 后才开始的任务 |
[08:58] | OK. So Sam was setting up instruments, and… where was l? | 好吧,就是说Sam当时正在安装那些设备, 我在哪? |
[09:03] | You were by the altar deal with the guy. | 你和那个家伙在祭坛上 |
[09:06] | Right. You’re gonna need to be a little more specific. | 好吧,你能说得详细点么 |
[09:11] | Malikai Malikai. | |
[09:13] | That’s the alien archaeologist SG-15 met on the first survey. | 那个SG-15在第一次调查时 遇到的外星考古学家 |
[09:17] | – I was looking forward to meeting him. – You did. | – 我正期待和他见面 – 你见过了. |
[09:20] | You got along swell. | 你和他一见如故 |
[09:24] | Anyway, a beam shot out from the ruins around the altar and hit the Stargate. | 总之,从祭坛周围的遗迹里 发射出一道光束,击中了星门 |
[09:30] | There was a blinding flash of light. | 一道眩目的闪光 |
[09:32] | Then I was back in the commissary eating my Froot Loops. | 然后我就回到了内部食堂 吃着我的水果圈 |
[09:40] | I can’t find anything wrong with either of them. | 长官,我在他们两个人身上 都找不出任何问题 |
[09:42] | We’ll wait for the lab results to be sure, but they appear to be in perfect health. | 我们还在等进一步的检验报告 但他们看上去非常健康 |
[09:47] | Except for remembering events that haven’t happened yet. | 除了他们记得那些 还没发生过的事 |
[09:50] | – But why Jack and Teal’c and not us? – I’m not takin’ any chances. | – 但为什么是Jack和Teal’c而不是我们? – 我不打算冒任何险 |
[09:55] | Until we figure out what’s going on, I’m postponing your mission to P4X-639. | 直到我们弄清楚发生了什么为止 我会推迟你们到P4X-639的任务 |
[10:12] | Jack. Wait up. | Jack,等一下 |
[10:15] | Um… I was thinking about what you said about, uh, a beam coming out of the altar. | 嗯…我在想你说的那个 呃,从祭坛射出的光束 |
[10:21] | SG-15 took digital images of the carvings on the ruins. | SG-15拍摄了那些废墟上的 雕塑的数码照片 |
[10:25] | I was thinking there might be some sort of clue. | 我想可能会有某些线索 |
[10:28] | Unfortunately it’s the equivalent of 400 pages of alien text. | 不幸地是那大约相当于 400页的外星文字记录 |
[10:31] | If you give me details about the layout of the ruins… | 如果你能告诉我更多些关于那个 遗迹的细节可能会… |
[10:37] | Gee, sorry, Dr Jackson. | 噢!对不起,Jackson博士 |
[10:40] | Shoulda seen that comin’. | 你本该看到他走过来 |
[10:53] | So… | 那么? |
[10:55] | So? | 那么? |
[10:58] | Don’t you know what I’m gonna say? | 你不知道我要说什么吗? |
[11:00] | Actually, by this time we were on the planet. | 实际上,这时候我们应该在那行星上 |
[11:05] | It’s all different now. | 而现在完全不同了 |
[11:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:08] | Well, I was thinking about what you said about a beam hitting the Stargate. | 好吧,我正在考虑你说的 那道击中星门的光束 |
[11:13] | – What about it? – After the flash,… | – 它怎么了? – 在闪光过后… |
[11:15] | ..you found yourself back here, reliving the moments leading up to the mission. | …你发现自己回到了这里 正在重复为任务做准备的那一刻 |
[11:20] | Maybe you’re not remembering future events. | 也许你并不是记得将来的事 |
[11:23] | – Maybe you were sent back in time. – For what? Six hours? | – 也许你被送回了过去 – 多久?六小时? |
[11:27] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. The Stargate did send us back to 1969. | 好吧,这不是我们第一次遇见这种事了 星门确实曾把我们送回1969年 |
[11:33] | Good year. | 好年头 |
[11:35] | So could this beam be a means to access the gate’s subspace field… | 所以我在想,你说的这束光线会不会 进入了星门的子空间场.. |
[11:41] | ..in order to create some kind of time inversion outside of subspace? | …并在子空间外产生了某种时间逆流? |
[11:51] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会那么说 |
[11:54] | I guess I’m just thinkin’ out loud. | 我猜我只是在自说自话 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna go run a few simulations. | 我要去进行一些模拟测试 |
[12:01] | You run… Simulate. | 你去…模拟吧 |
[12:06] | Let me know how it turns out. Keep me posted. | 如果得出什么结论了 就联系我 |
[12:12] | Keep me apprised. | 就通知我 |
[12:20] | The lab results confirm Dr Fraiser’s assessment. You’re both in perfect health. | 检查结果证实了Fraiser医生的看法 你们俩都非常健康 |
[12:27] | – Any more of these premonitions? – Not for some time. | – 还有什么其他的预感吗? – 暂时没有 |
[12:31] | Can we go back to work, General, please? | 我们能回去工作了吗?将军,拜托 |
[12:33] | I have no objection, as long as… | 我没有异议,只要… |
[12:36] | (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. | 未预定的外界激活 |
[12:41] | D’oh! | 噢! |
[12:53] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[12:55] | I’m not sure, sir. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我不知道,长官 我从未见过这样的事 |
[12:59] | We have. | 我们见过 |
[13:02] | Anyway, I’m sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. | 不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉 |
[13:06] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[13:14] | Colonel? ls something wrong? | 上校?有什么问题吗? |
[13:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的. |
[13:19] | Somethin’. | 有点… |
[13:25] | – Two weeks ago, SG-15… – We’ve done this. | – 两个星期前,SG-15… – 我们已经做过这个了 |
[13:30] | We do this every day. | 我们每天都这么做 |
[13:33] | Not briefings in general, Daniel. I’m talking about this briefing. | 不是指例行简报,Daniel 我说的是这次简报 |
[13:37] | I’m talking about this day. | 我说的是今天 |
[13:43] | Colonel O’Neill is correct. Events do appear to be repeating themselves. | 上校O’Neill是对的 所有事似乎在不断重复发生 |
[13:49] | – Since when? – Since we went to P4X-639. | – 从什么时候起? – 自从我们去了P4X-639 |
[13:53] | We haven’t been to P4X-639. | 我们还没到过P4X-639 |
[13:55] | Yes, we have. “No, we haven’t.” That’s what you were gonna say. | 是的,我们去过了. “不,我们没有”,你们会这么说 |
[13:59] | – Of course that’s what I was gonna say. – OK, bad example. | – 当然那是我想说的 – 好吧,这是个糟糕的例子 |
[14:03] | – I’m not quite sure what to make of this. – If we’ve had this meeting before, sir… | – 我不太清楚是怎么回事 – 如果我们以前已经开过这个会,长官… |
[14:07] | Why are Teal’c and I the only ones who remember it? You said that last time. | 为什么只有Teal’c和我记得它? 我知道,你上次就是这么说的 |
[14:12] | Well, I’ll venture a guess it has something to do with that planet. | 好吧,我大胆猜测一下,这一定 和那个行星有关 |
[14:18] | And you’ll all believe me when SG-12 comes through that gate in… | 你们会相信我的, SG-12就要穿过星门回来了,倒计时… |
[14:21] | 4,3,2,1 ..four, three, two, one… | |
[14:34] | SG-12 isn’t due back for three days. | SG-12预定在三天后返回 |
[14:37] | – (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. – So close. | – 未预定外界激活 – 很接近了 |
[14:53] | – You’re not gonna find anything. – Why don’t we wait for the lab results? | – 你什么问题也找不出的 – 我们为什么不等检查结果出来再下结论呢? |
[14:58] | – The results will be negative. – Humour me. | – 结果会没问题的 – 听我的 |
[15:03] | General… I know you’re thinking of postponing the mission. There’s no point. | 将军…我知道你正在考虑 推迟任务,但那没用 |
[15:08] | You tried it last time. It didn’t work. | 你上次就试过了,它不顶用 |
[15:22] | Jack. Wait up. | Jack,等一下 |
[15:24] | Um… I was thinking about what you said about a beam coming from the altar. | 嗯…我在想你说的那个 从祭坛射出的光束 |
[15:30] | 400 pages of alien text. | 400页外星文字 |
[15:35] | Right… SG-15 took digital images of the carvings on the ruins. | 没错…SG-15拍摄了那些 废墟上的雕塑的数码照片 |
[15:41] | – Looks familiar. – It should. | – 看起来挺眼熟 – 应该是这样 |
[15:43] | It’s something that you spoke for a few days. | 你说了几天了 |
[15:46] | It’s a variation of the writings used by the Ancients. | 这是古人使用的文字的一种变形 |
[15:49] | If you’re lookin’ for help translating it, you’re barkin’ up the wrong genius. | 如果你是在找人帮忙翻译它的话 我想你找错人了 |
[15:53] | No, I realise the Asgards returned you to normal, which is fortunate, l… suppose. | 不,我知道Asgards把你恢复正常了 这很幸运,我…猜是 |
[15:58] | But if you give me details about the layout of the ruins it might be… | 如果你能告诉我更多些关于那个 遗迹的细节可能会… |
[16:04] | Gee, sorry, Dr Jackson. | 噢!对不起,Jackson博士 |
[16:06] | Oops. | 哎呀. |
[16:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:17] | – Any word from Fraiser? – Still waiting for the lab results. | – Fraiser说什么了? – 还在等检查结果 |
[16:20] | If we delay any longer it will be too late. | 如果我们再拖下去,就太晚了 |
[16:24] | – Too late for what? – To stop this day from happening again. | – 什么太晚? – 别让这一天再次开始 |
[16:28] | You realise this is a little difficult for me to accept. | 你知道这有点让我难以接受 |
[16:31] | Hey, if it was just me, I’d agree. | 嗨,如果只有我一个,我同意 |
[16:34] | But what about Teal’c? Come on! ls this the face of a crazy man? | 但是Teal’c呢? 拜托,这是疯子的表情吗? |
[16:44] | – Bad example. – What do you want? | – 糟糕的例子 – 你想要怎样? |
[16:47] | We wanna go back to 639. | 我们要返回639 |
[17:05] | A geomagnetic storm is building up. We shouldn’t stay long. | 地磁风暴正在形成 我们不能待太久 |
[17:08] | That’s the machine right there. | 这就是那个机器 |
[17:12] | – I wonder how it works. – Subspace fields and time inversions. | – 我想知道它是如何工作的 – 子空间场和时间逆流 |
[17:17] | That’s what you said. | 那是你说的 |
[17:24] | – Hello. – Whoa. Easy, guys. | – 你们好 – 哇,放松点,伙计们 |
[17:27] | That’s the guy. He’s the one who started all this. | 就是那家伙,这都是他引起的 |
[17:30] | – I don’t understand. – Whatever you did, undo it. | – 我不明白 – 无论你做了什么,取消它 |
[17:33] | – I did nothing. – I don’t think he knows what you mean. | – 我什么也没做 – 上校,我不认为他知道你在说什么 |
[17:36] | – Perhaps he has no memory, O’Neill. – He remembers. | – 也许他不记得了,O’Neill – 他记得 |
[17:39] | He’s the one who pushed those buttons. | 就是他按了那些开关 |
[17:41] | Please. I’m, uh, an archaeologist… | 拜托.我是,呃,一个考古学家… |
[17:45] | I’ve been trying to translate these alien symbols. | 我正在尝试翻译这些外星符号 |
[17:48] | – I told the others who came before you. – SG-15? | – 我告诉过你们之前来的那些人 – SG-15? |
[17:52] | Yes… But they didn’t point weapons at me. | 是的.但他们没用武器指着我 |
[17:56] | I can show you my notes… | 我可以给你看我的笔记… |
[17:59] | I’ve been making periodic visits to this planet for quite some time now. | 我对这个行星已经进行了 很长时间的定期访问 |
[18:03] | My research is almost complete. | 我的研究基本完成了 |
[18:10] | What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon? | 哪种考古学家还需要带着武器? |
[18:13] | Uh… | 啊… |
[18:15] | I do. | 我带着 |
[18:18] | Bad example. | 糟糕的例子 |
[18:32] | – What’s this? – If you must know… it’s my wife. | – 这是什么? – 如果你一定要知道…是我的妻子 |
[18:36] | (high-pitched sound) | (尖锐的声音) |
[18:48] | – What’d you do? – Nothing. It engaged on its own. | – 你做了什么? – 我什么也没动.它自己启动了 |
[18:52] | – Turn it off. – How? | – 把它关掉 – 怎么关? |
[18:53] | It’s drawing energy from the ionisation in the atmosphere. | 它正在从大气的电离层 中抽取能量 |
[18:57] | There’s nothing Major Carter can do. | Carter少校也什么也做不了 |
[18:59] | Excuse me? How’d you know her name? | 对不起?你是怎么知道她的名字的? |
[19:05] | – You told me. – No, I didn’t. Not this time around. | – 你告诉我的 – 不,我没有.这一次没有 |
[19:11] | It doesn’t matter. You’re too late. | 无关紧要了,你们来得太晚了 |
[19:15] | – How do you shut this thing off? – Even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell you. | – 你要怎么关上它? – 即使我知道,我也不会告诉你 |
[19:19] | Sir, it’s building up some kind of charge. | 长官,它正在补充能量 |
[19:22] | Daniel, you can read this stuff. Get up here and shut it off. | Daniel,你能读懂这些文字 过来这里关掉它 |
[19:25] | What? Are you kidding me? I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I… | 什么?你在开玩笑吗? 我甚至不知道该从何下手,我… |
[19:30] | It would take years of training. I don’t know the material, I don’t have enough… | 这需要花几年时间 我不知道这是什么,也没有足够的… |
[19:35] | Anyway, I’m sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. | 不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉 |
[19:39] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[19:47] | It’s just a question. | 这不过是一个问题而已 |
[19:57] | All right. Here’s the deal. We’re all stuck in a time loop of some kind. | 好吧,这就是问题所在 我们都陷入了某种时间循环 |
[20:02] | However, Teal’c and I seem to be the only ones who realise it. | 但看起来只有Teal’c和我能意识到这一点 |
[20:06] | Now, there’s this alien device on 639. | 现在,639上有个外星装置 |
[20:08] | It shoots a beam at the Stargate, which at… subspace something… what? | 它对星门发射一道光束 于是…子空间之类的…是什么来着? |
[20:12] | Accesses the subspace field the Stargate is capable of generating. | 进入了星门生成的子空间场 |
[20:16] | – It is powered by ionisation… – In the atmosphere, which is caused by… | – 它由电离层提供能量… – 大气的电离层,而这是由… |
[20:21] | I know this one. | 我知道的 |
[20:25] | – Magnets. – The geomagnetic storm. | – 磁铁引起的 – 地磁风暴 |
[20:29] | Close. Anyway, I don’t know why none of you remember any of this. | 大差不差,不管怎么说,我不知道为什么 你们没有一个人记得这些 |
[20:34] | But I do know for a fact there’s no point havin’ ol’ Doc Fraiser examine us again. | 但是我很清楚的事实是, 没有必要让Fraiser医生再次检查我们 |
[20:51] | I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this? | 我问你,我眼睛里能有什么 能够解释这些事的? |
[21:05] | – What do you make of all this, Major? – When was the last time Colonel O’Neill… | – 你怎么看,少校? – 长官,你最后一次听到O’Neill上校… |
[21:09] | ..used terms like “subspace field” and “geomagnetic storm”? | …使用了象”子空间领域” 和”地磁风暴”这样的术语是什么时候? |
[21:13] | – Good point. – And he actually used them correctly,… | – 不错的论据 – 而且他实际上用对了… |
[21:16] | ..for the most part. | …基本上 |
[21:18] | – You believe him. – I’m considering the possibility, sir. | – 你相信他 – 我在考虑这一可能性,长官 |
[21:22] | The more I think about it, if he’s right, the ramifications are huge. | 考虑得更深一点,如果他是对的 那么这样的循环将多次发生 |
[21:25] | The next time time loops, we’ll forget this conversation even happened. | – 而下次时间循环发生的时候 我们将会忘记这次谈话 – 是的,长官 |
[21:35] | – You’re better off in here. – I was just comin’ to look for you. | – 你最好待在这 – 我正要去找你 – 我知道 |
[21:40] | Um, I’ve translated a section of the west wall. | 呃,我已经翻译了 西墙上的一部分文字 |
[21:43] | – It’s some sort of planetary history. – Daniel, that’s very nice. | – 它似乎是关于行星历史的 – Daniel,那很不错 |
[21:47] | – But focus on the altar. – Why? | – 但把注意力集中在祭坛上 – 为什么? |
[21:50] | Malikai initiated the time loop by manipulating symbols. | Malikai通过操作其表面的那些符号 开启了时间循环 |
[21:53] | Figure out those, you figure out how to stop this. | 弄清楚那些符号的意思, 你就知道该如何停止它了. |
[21:55] | Just recognising symbols on a keyboard doesn’t run a computer. | 一个人认识键盘上的符号不代表他 就能操作电脑.. |
[21:59] | If I can put the device in a proper context, I can figure out what it’s supposed to do. | 如果我能把剩余的文字翻译出来,我就能 通过上下文关联弄明白这东西是干什么的了 |
[22:03] | We know what it does! It’s a time-loop machine. | 我们知道它能干什么! 它是一台时间循环机器 |
[22:07] | Uh… Who would build a device that loops time every ten hours? | 想想吧.谁会造一个让时间每10小时 就循环一次的装置呢? |
[22:10] | – Who knows? But that’s what it does. – Yes, but maybe it’s not supposed to. | – 谁知道?但这就是它干的 – 是的,但也许这并不是它本来的用处 |
[22:14] | For all we know, this is an accidental by-product. | 就我们所知,这只是它真正功能附带 产生出来的意外. |
[22:17] | (phone rings) | (电话铃声) |
[22:21] | Hello? | 你好. |
[22:24] | OK, we’re on our way. | 好的,我们就来 |
[22:27] | Sam has something. | Sam发现了点东西 |
[22:34] | According to Colonel O’Neill,… | 按O’Neill上校所说… |
[22:36] | ..he and Teal’c witnessed a beam striking the Stargate on P4X-639. | …他和Teal’c在第一次循环中目击 到光束击中了P4X-639上的星门 |
[22:41] | Then the gate became energised somehow. | 接着星门不知为何被激活了 |
[22:43] | Now, in the second loop, they witnessed a similar effect in our own gate room. | 接着,在第二次循环里,他们在 星门房间里看到了相似的效果 |
[22:49] | Sounds about right. | 听起来是对的 |
[22:51] | If this is the influence of alien technology,… | 如果这真是外星技术造成的影响… |
[22:53] | ..the effect is being translated to Earth through the Stargate,… | …那么很明显这种影响是通过 星门到达地球的 |
[22:57] | ..in which case the solution is simple. | …因此解决方法很简单 |
[22:59] | – We dial out. – Exactly. | – 我们向外拨号 – 正确 |
[23:01] | Before this loop is supposed to begin again,… | 在下一个循环开始之前几分钟, |
[23:04] | ..we establish an outgoing wormhole to, say, the Tollan home world. | …我们建立一个向外的虫孔到 比方说,Tollan的家园 |
[23:08] | Then anyone or anything trying to dial in from P4X-639 will get a busy signal. | 那么任何人或任何东西都无法从 P4X-639拨通到这里 |
[23:16] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办. |
[23:22] | Chevron five, locked. | 编码5,锁定 |
[23:28] | Chevron six, locked. | 编码6,锁定 |
[23:40] | – Chevron seven will not engage. – What? | – 编码7无法激活. – 什么? |
[23:42] | It won’t lock. I can’t establish a connection. | 它不能锁定 我无法建立一个连接 |
[23:45] | I’m running a diagnostic. | 我在运行诊断程序. |
[23:52] | – Incoming wormhole. – Close the iris. | – 虫洞接入 – 关闭虹膜 |
[24:00] | Oh, crap. | 他妈的 |
[24:02] | There is nothing wrong on our end. We should have been able to dial out. | 这说不通啊,我们的终端没有任何问题, 我们应该能够拨出去的 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. | 不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉 |
[24:19] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[24:23] | Ask me tomorrow. | 明天问我吧 |
[24:37] | Recognising symbols on a keyboard won’t run a computer. | 一个人认识键盘上的符号不代表他 就能操作电脑.. |
[24:40] | We’ve been over this! | 我们已经讨论过这个了! |
[24:43] | I’m tellin’ you, the only way to stop this loop… | 我告诉你 唯一停止这个循环的方法… |
[24:48] | ..is to figure out how to run that stuff! | …就是弄明白如何运行这个东西! |
[24:52] | If we really have had this conversation, I probably pointed out… | 如果我们真的已经谈过这个话题 我应该说过… |
[24:56] | ..there’s no way I can translate this in less than a day. | …我没办法在一天内翻译出所有文字 |
[24:59] | Oh, I’m so ahead of you. I put the whole thing on tape last time. | 哦,我早想到了 我把整个上次谈话都录下来了 |
[25:03] | So you don’t have to start from scratch. | 因此你不必从头开始 |
[25:13] | If what you say is true,… | 如果你说的都是真的… |
[25:16] | ..when the loop started again your recording wouldn’t have happened… yet. | …那么当循环再次开始的时候 那次录音等于没有发生过… |
[25:23] | – Right. – Did I not say that? | – 真的. – 我没说过你的计划行不通吗,O’Neill? |
[25:27] | Careful! Be careful. | 小心!小心点! |
[25:31] | What about notes? lndelible ink? | 用笔记怎么样?擦不掉的墨水? |
[25:38] | If you are the only ones with memories of previous loops,… | 如果只有你们能拥有 之前循环的记忆… |
[25:42] | ..you’re gonna have to help me by learning and remembering. | …你必须做的是通过 学习和记忆来帮助我们 |
[25:50] | Fine. | 好的 |
[25:52] | How hard can it be? | 这能有多难? |
[26:02] | According to Colonel O’Neill, we tried to block the connection to P4X-639… | 按O’Neill上校说的,在上次循环时 我们试图阻断和P4X-639的连接… |
[26:07] | ..but were unable to dial out. | …但我们无法拨出 |
[26:09] | I think that the Earth has become out of sync with the rest of the gate system,… | 我认为地球已经和星门系统的 其他部分不同步了… |
[26:14] | ..making it impossible for us to establish contact. | …这使我们无法与这些世界 建立连接 |
[26:18] | What about SG-12? They managed to gate in. | SG-12是怎么回事? 他们能够通过星门而回 |
[26:20] | I realise that. So we ran a sequence of random diallings,… | 我考虑到了这点.所以我们进行了 一系列的随机拨号 |
[26:23] | ..and this is what we found. | …而这是我们发现的 |
[26:26] | These worlds we were able to contact, including Alaris,… | 这些是我们能接通 的世界,包括Alaris在内.. |
[26:29] | ..where SG-12 was doing its survey. | …SG-12的勘测任务所在地 |
[26:31] | But the centre of this group is P4X-639. | 但这些地点都分布在P4X-639附近 |
[26:35] | I believe the alien device is establishing simultaneous connection to these gates,… | 我相信这个外星装置同时 和这些星门建立连接… |
[26:40] | ..creating a kind of… subspace bubble. | …创造了某种子空间泡 |
[26:42] | And everything within the bubble is cut off from the normal flow of time. | 子空间泡里的一切都从正常的时间流 中被切断了 |
[26:46] | What are the implications of this? | 这意味着什么? |
[26:48] | We could relive the same day thousands of times, and we’d never know it. | 我们可以重复同一天数千次 而我们根本意识不到 |
[26:54] | – What can we do? – Unfortunately, not much. | – 我们能做什么? – 很不幸,不多 |
[26:56] | The next time the loop starts we won’t even remember we had this conversation. | 下次循环开始的时候 我们甚至不会记得有过这次谈话 |
[27:01] | It’s up to Teal’c and Colonel O’Neill. | 要靠Teal’c和O’Neill上校了 |
[27:06] | “Poteramus” “Poteramus.” | |
[27:08] | “Poteras…potarat” “Poteras… potarat.” | |
[27:12] | “Crem…eras…cret…cremus” “Crem… eras… cret… cremus.” | |
[27:23] | This is a bad idea. | 真是个糟糕的主意 |
[27:26] | It would appear we have no choice. | 看起来我们没有选择 |
[27:29] | (alarm) | (警报声) |
[27:33] | (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. | 未预定外界激活 |
[27:36] | You know the worst part about this? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗? |
[27:39] | Every time we loop, Daniel asks me a question, and… | 每一次循环 Daniel都会问我一个问题… |
[27:43] | ..l wasn’t listening the first time. | …而我开始都没在听 |
[27:46] | You are not the only one who must endure some discomfort. | 你不是唯一一个必须忍受这一切的人 O’Neill |
[27:50] | Sorry, sir. I didn’t realise you were there. | 对不起,长官.我没想到你在那 |
[27:54] | – You have said that on many occasions. – I… | – 你已经说了很多次了 – 我… |
[27:57] | Perhaps next time I will not be so forgiving. | 也许下次 我就不会这么宽容了 |
[28:02] | Section 23 ends with a reference to “perennial adventus”. | 第23节以”perennial adventus”结束 |
[28:07] | – We’ve been over this. – It means “the approaching disaster”. | – 我们已经讨论过这个了 – 我相信它意味着”正在接近的灾难” |
[28:15] | “Of the machine itself, with recurring use… | 很好.”机器本身随着重复使用… …机器屈服于时间的铁律” |
[28:22] | That is incorrect, Daniel Jackson. | 那不对,Daniel Jackson |
[28:26] | The word “abicierum” means “to give up”, not “surrender”. | “abicierum”指的是”放弃”而不是”屈服” |
[28:32] | OK, this section of the text seems to deal primarily with their arrival on P4X-639. | 好的,这一节看来主要讲的是 他们到达P4X-639的情况 |
[28:38] | OK, this section of the text seems to deal primarily with their arrival on P4X-639. | 好的,这一节看来主要讲的是 他们到达P4X-639的情况 |
[28:42] | Now this word here, “deductavum”, is a variation of “deductum”. | 这里的”deductavum”这个词 是”deductum”的变异. |
[28:47] | OK, this section of the text seems to deal primarily with their arrival on P4X-639. | 好的,这一节看来主要讲的是 他们到达P4X-639的情况 |
[28:52] | This appears to be a reference to the gradual degeneration of the machine. | 这里似乎提到了逐步的退化… 对,对,就是机器本身 |
[28:57] | ..foundation of a colony. | 殖民地的基础.. |
[29:04] | – Guys? This is important. – (PA) Unscheduled offworld activation. | – 伙计们,注意这里,这很重要 – 未预定的外界激活 |
[29:12] | O’Neill… Should we not be assisting Daniel Jackson with the translation? | O’Neill,我们不是该去协助 Daniel Jackson进行翻译吗? |
[29:17] | I’m taking this loop off. | 这轮我不想去 |
[29:26] | I’m tellin’ you, Teal’c. | 我告诉你,Teal’c |
[29:28] | If we don’t find a way out of this soon, I’m gonna lose it. | 如果我们不快点找到办法 我就要失去理智了 |
[29:34] | Lose it. It means “go crazy”. | 失去理智,就是要疯了 |
[29:38] | Nuts. Insane. | 疯子,精神病人 |
[29:41] | Bonzo. No longer in possession of one’s faculties. | Bonzo,无法自控 |
[29:45] | Three fries short of a Happy Meal. | 三根薯条远不是一餐好饭 |
[29:48] | Wacko! | 要疯了! |
[30:00] | Teal’c Teal’c. | |
[30:03] | – Thank you, O’Neill. – No, no. Thank you, Teal’c. | – 谢谢,O’Neill – 不,不.我谢谢你,Teal’c |
[30:11] | Oh, God! | 哦,上帝! |
[30:15] | Exactly how many of these loops have you… have we been through? | 准确地说,你们…我们经历了多少次循环? |
[30:20] | I’ve lost track. | 我忘记数了 |
[30:23] | – That must be frustrating. – Uh… Yeah. | – 那一定很让人丧气 – 啊…是的 |
[30:27] | On the other hand, it is kind of an opportunity. | 但从另一个角度看 它也是某种机会 |
[30:30] | – How’s that? – Well, think about it. | – 怎么说? – 好吧,想想看 |
[30:33] | If you know in advance that everything is going to go back to the way it was,… | 如果你预先知道每件事 都会回到原点… |
[30:38] | ..you could do anything for as long as you want… | …你就可以做任何 你想做的事… |
[30:41] | ..without having to worry about consequences. | …而不用担心后果 |
[30:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[31:12] | – (alarm blaring) – (bicycle bell ringing) | – (警报声) – (脚踏车铃声) |
[31:16] | – Vern, how’s the wife? – Fine… sir. | – Vern,你妻子还好吗? – 很好…长官 |
[31:23] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,好球! |
[31:26] | That’ll play. | 还行吧 |
[31:29] | How far is Alaris, anyway? | Alaris有多远? |
[31:32] | Several billion miles, O’Neill. | 几十亿英里,O’Neill |
[31:34] | That’s gotta be a record. | 一个新记录诞生了. |
[31:54] | (Hammond) Colonel O’Neill, what the hell are you doing? | O’Neill上校 你究竟在干什么? |
[31:57] | In the middle of my backswing?! | 在我正准备挥杆的时候?! |
[32:00] | Sorry, sir. I didn’t realise… | 对不起,长官,我没想到… |
[32:08] | Excuse me, George. | 不好意思,George |
[32:11] | Colonel, what are you doing out of uniform? | 上校,你脱了制服想干什么? |
[32:13] | – Handing you my resignation. – Resigning? What for? | – 递交我的辞呈 – 辞呈?为什么? |
[32:17] | So I can do… this. | 这样我就能…这么干 |
[32:27] | What are you smiling at? | 你在笑什么? |
[32:31] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[32:42] | – What have you got for us, Dr Jackson? – Uh, with the help of Teal’c and Jack,… | – 你想给我们看什么,Jackson博士? – 啊,在Teal’c和Jack的帮忙下… |
[32:47] | ..l’ve managed to complete the translation. | 我已经设法完成了翻译 |
[32:50] | As I originally suspected, P4X-639 was once a colony of the Ancients. | 和我原来的猜想一样,P4X-639 曾经是古人的殖民地 |
[32:55] | They thrived there until they were struck with some sort of cataclysm,… | 他们在那里繁衍生息数千年,直到他们 遭遇了某种未知的灾难… |
[32:59] | ..perhaps a disease. | …也许是某种疾病, 不过我们无从得知了 |
[33:02] | In any case, facing certain destruction, they built the time machine. | 不管是为了什么,面对不可避免的破坏 他们建造了时间机器 |
[33:06] | To go back and change their history to avoid their fate. | 想要返回过去,改变他们的历史 来避免他们的命运 |
[33:09] | Right. But it didn’t work. | 是的,但是它没有奏效 |
[33:11] | Instead of sending a team of scientists back to the key moment,… | 它并未能把一队科学家 送回到关键时刻… |
[33:15] | ..the device caused a continuous loop, like the one we’ve been experiencing. | …而是引起了一个短期的连续循环 就象我们现在正在经历的一样 |
[33:19] | They experienced it hundreds of times trying to get the machine to work, but… | 他们经历着相同的一天,也许尝试了 数百次想让机器工作起来,但最后… |
[33:25] | They gave up. They shut it down and let the end come. | 他们放弃了.他们关闭了它 等待最后的结局到来 |
[33:30] | So the loop can be broken. | 这么说,循环可以被打破 |
[33:32] | Uh, there’s a section of text on the altar… | 啊,在祭坛上有一段文字… |
[33:35] | ..that deals with the geomagnetic storms that power the device. | …是有关于给这个装置 充电的地磁风暴的… |
[33:38] | They recur every 50 or so years, which is why, incidentally, the… | 它们大约每50年发生一次 这就是为什么,顺带一提,那个… |
[33:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[33:45] | The loop can be broken. | 循环可以被打破 |
[33:47] | I was getting to that. | 我正要说到那个 |
[33:50] | When we activate the symbols in the right sequence, I think we can shut it down. | 如果我们按正确的顺序激活祭坛上的符号 我认为我们能关掉它 |
[33:55] | Colonel, have your team geared up and ready to embark in 30 minutes. | 上校,集合你的队伍 准备在30分钟内出发 |
[33:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[34:08] | A geomagnetic storm is building up. We shouldn’t stay long. | 地磁风暴正在形成 我们不能待太久 |
[34:12] | Lucky guess. | 正巧猜中了. |
[34:17] | – Malikai? – I don’t see anyone, sir. | – Malikai? – 我看不到任何人,长官 |
[34:22] | He’s around here somewhere. He knows we’re onto him. | 他在附近某个地方 他知道我们正在靠近他 |
[34:36] | Teal’c? Teal’c? | |
[34:42] | I’m sorry, but you’ve come to break the time loop. | 对不起,但你们是来打破时间循环的 |
[34:46] | And I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. | 我想我不能让你们那么做 |
[34:59] | Get away from that thing. | 离开它 |
[35:13] | Sir, it looks like a variation of a Goa’uld force shield. | 不好,长官,它看起来像是Goa’uld 力场护盾的一种变型 |
[35:16] | It is, Major. I had to trade several rare artefacts for the field generator,… | 其实这就是,少校.我不得不用一些稀有的 古代器物来交换这个力场发生器… |
[35:20] | ..but it was well worth it. | …但它是值得的 |
[35:23] | Malikai? We have to reset those controls or the loop’s gonna start all over again. | Malikai,我们必须重设那些控制装置 否则这一循环将再次开始 |
[35:28] | I’m counting on it. I need more time. | 我就指望它了,我需要更多时间 |
[35:32] | Once I’ve deciphered the symbols, I will be able to master the time device. | 一旦我译解出这些符号 我将能够掌握这个时间机器 |
[35:36] | Why? So you can be king of Groundhog Day? | 为了什么?成为土拨鼠日之王? (Groundhog Day土拨鼠之日:一部科幻 喜剧,男主角同样陷入了时间循环) |
[35:39] | Do you think I would do this for personal power? | 你认为我会为了个人权力这样做吗? |
[35:42] | She… | 她… |
[35:47] | – You wouldn’t understand. – What happened? | – 你们不会理解的 – 发生了什么? |
[35:55] | She died. 12 years ago. When I found this place and discovered its purpose,… | 她死了.12年前.当我发现 这个地方并知道了它的用途… |
[36:01] | ..l dedicated myself to unlocking its mysteries. | …我一心专注于解开它的秘密 |
[36:05] | (Carter) So you could go back and save her. | 因此你能回到过去救她 |
[36:07] | No, that would be quite impossible. She died from a congenital heart weakness. | 不,那是不可能的. 她因先天性心脏病而死 |
[36:12] | Not even the ability to travel time could change that. | 即使能够进行时间旅行也不能 改变这一点 |
[36:15] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么这么做? |
[36:18] | To be with her once more. | 为了再一次和她在一起 |
[36:22] | Malikai, the device doesn’t work. | Malikai,这装置没有用 |
[36:26] | – It never did. – It never did? | – 它从没奏效过 – 它从没奏效过? |
[36:31] | – You’re living proof. – We translated the text on the ruins. | – 你们就是活生生的证据 – 我们翻译了遗迹上的记录 |
[36:35] | The Ancients who built this place never got it to work. | 建造这个地方的古人 从未使它工作起来过 |
[36:38] | They tried over and over again, just like you, but in the end they gave up. | 他们一再地尝试 就象你,但他们最终放弃了 |
[36:43] | Why do you think this place is deserted? They couldn’t save themselves. | 你认为这里为什么被废弃了如此之久? 他们无法拯救自己 |
[36:47] | You’re wrong. There must be some other explanation. I know I can make this work. | 你错了.一定有其他的解释 我知道我能使它奏效 |
[36:52] | You can’t! They proved it can’t be done. You’re just gonna go on like this for ever. | 你不能!他们证明了它没用 你只能永远这样下去 |
[36:56] | – You’ll be trapped. – Along with billions of innocent others. | – 你将会被困住 – 连同其他几十亿无辜的人们 |
[37:00] | This device activates 14 Stargates simultaneously. | 这个装置同时激活了 14个星门 |
[37:04] | That’s 14 worlds reliving the same day over and over. | 14个世界一遍又一遍地 重温同一天 |
[37:10] | I, uh… I didn’t realise. | 我,呃…我没意识到这一点 |
[37:14] | (high-pitched sound) | (尖锐的声音) |
[37:17] | But once I am able to input the correct time coordinates, the loop will be broken. | 不过没关系,一旦我输入正确的 时间坐标,循环就将被打破 |
[37:23] | The people who made that machine made the Stargates,… | 制造那个机器的人就是建造星门的人. |
[37:26] | ..and they couldn’t get the damn thing to work. | …即使是他们也无法 让这个该死的装置工作起来 |
[37:29] | And even if you could, just for the sake of argument,… | 这么说吧,就算你能… |
[37:33] | ..you can’t change what happened to her. | …你也无法改变发生在她身上的事 |
[37:36] | I can… touch her face again. | 我能…再一次触摸她的脸 |
[37:41] | Talk with her. Hear her laugh. | 和她交谈,听到她的笑声 |
[37:44] | – Like you remember? – Yes. | – 就象你记忆中那样 – 是的 |
[37:46] | Then what’ll happen? | 然后呢? |
[37:49] | – She’ll die. – And then what? | – 她将会死去 – 然后呢? |
[37:52] | You start over? | 你再从头开始? |
[38:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:03] | – I know what it’s like. – You can’t! | – 我知道这是什么感觉 – 你不知道! |
[38:05] | I lost my son! I know! | 我失去了我的儿子!我当然知道! |
[38:13] | And as much as l… | 不管我怎么… |
[38:18] | I could never live that over again. | 我是无法再次经历这些了 |
[38:25] | Could you? | 你能吗? |
[38:37] | No. | 不能 |
[38:41] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[39:55] | Well, we’re still here, Colonel. I assume you were successful. | 我们还在这里,上校 我想你们成功了 |
[39:59] | Well, General, you know what they say. | 好吧,将军.你知道人们怎么说? |
[40:02] | If at first you don’t succeed,… | 如果一开始你没有成功… |
[40:05] | ..try, try, try… | …努力、努力、努力… |
[40:08] | ..try, try… try again. | …努力、努力…再努力一次 |
[40:19] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone enjoy oatmeal so much. | 我想我从没见过有人那么喜欢燕麦片 |
[40:22] | When you’ve eaten Froot Loops for who knows how long… a little variety helps. | 当你一直都吃水果圈不晓得有多久之后… 任何新品种都很有吸引力 |
[40:27] | We heard from the Tok’ra. They’ve been trying to contact us for over three months. | 我们从Tok’ra处得知,他们 尝试联络我们已经超过三个月了 |
[40:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[40:34] | Who knows when they realised we were cut off. | 谁知道他们什么时候才意识到 我们被切断了? |
[40:37] | I mean, there’s no telling how much time passed. | 我是说,这无法说明过了多久 |
[40:39] | Let me ask you something. In all the time you were, um, looping,… | 我想问你点事 你在循环的全过程中… |
[40:44] | ..were you ever tempted to, um, do something crazy? | 你有没有试过去做某些疯狂的事? |
[40:48] | I mean, uh… You could do anything without worrying about consequences. | 我的意思是,呃…你可以做任何事 而不用担心后果 |
[40:57] | You know, it’s funny. You’ve asked me that before. | 你知道,这很有趣 你以前已经问过我了 |
[41:00] | And? | 那么? |