时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The MALP readings indicate a very low UV level. | MALP读数显示紫外辐射很低 |
[00:08] | All other indications suggest a positive environment. | 其他的探测结果也表明适于居住. |
[00:11] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[00:13] | It’ll take two weeks to fully transplant the Enkarans. | 将Enkaran人全部移民过去 需要两个星期的时间 |
[00:16] | – If the planet proves to be suitable. – It better be. They’re running out of time. | – 如果能证实这个行星适合居住 – 最好如此,他们时间不多了 |
[00:26] | (Stargate alarm) | (星门警报声) |
[00:31] | Chevron seven won’t engage. | 编码7无法激活 |
[00:40] | I don’t understand it. The diagnostic shows no problems. | 我不明白 诊断程序没有显示任何问题 |
[00:47] | Sir, this is gonna take a while. | 长官,看来这得花点时间… |
[00:57] | There was an energy spike in our power log… | 似乎有个能量尖峰出现在我们的能量 日志中 |
[01:00] | ..eight minutes before we tried dialling out. | 大约在我们首次拨号前8分钟时 |
[01:02] | Haven’t we seen that before, when another gate is being used on Earth? | 如果我说错了,纠正我.这不就是我们以前见到 过的有另外一个星门在地球上运作时的现象吗? |
[01:06] | Like when Maybourne’s NID guys had the other gate? | 就象Maybourne那帮NID的家伙拥有另一个 星门时那样? |
[01:09] | There is no longer a second Stargate on Earth. | 现在地球上没有第二个星门了 |
[01:12] | Ours was destroyed with Thor’s ship. | 我们原来的那个已随Thor的飞船一起被毁了 |
[01:14] | If there was another gate and its use caused the energy spike,… | 但如果真存在另一个星门, 而且它的使用导致了这个峰值. |
[01:17] | ..there might be a seismic tremor, like when the gate was found in Antarctica. | 那么可能会产生相应的地震波动, 就象我们在南极发现星门时那样 |
[01:22] | (technician) I’ve got something. | 我发现了点东西 |
[01:27] | There was a minor seismic event… | 有一次小型地震的时间恰好和我们 记录到能量峰值的时间一致 |
[01:35] | Is that Siberia? | 那不是在西伯利亚吗? |
[01:38] | Yes, sir. And there’s only one explanation I can think of. | 是的,长官 我只能想到一个解释 |
[01:42] | The Russians have a Stargate? | 俄国人弄到了一个星门? |
[02:49] | The Russians recovered the Stargate from the bottom of the ocean. | 俄国人从海底得到了那个星门 |
[02:53] | I thought we swept that entire area. | 我以为我们已经搜索了整个区域地区 |
[02:55] | It was hundreds of square miles, Colonel. | 那有好几百平方英里呢,上校 |
[02:58] | The Russian navy was on alert because they picked up Thor’s ship on satellite. | 俄国海军从人造卫星上发现Thor的飞船时, 就进入了警戒状态 |
[03:02] | – They must’ve beat us to it. – And they’re admitting it? | – 他们运气不错,让他们给捷足先登了 – 他们承认了吗? |
[03:06] | We didn’t give them much choice, Major. | 我们没给他们太多选择余地,少校 |
[03:08] | The Pentagon said we had the evidence that could prove it. | 五角大楼说我们已经有了证据 |
[03:11] | – Obviously they figured out how it works. – It took us years. | – 显然他们已经能将之运作起来了 – 这花了我们好几年的时间 |
[03:15] | Apparently the Russians know quite a bit about the SGC. | 显然俄国人对SGC的了解不少 |
[03:19] | – How? – They didn’t say. | – 怎么办到的? – 他们没说 |
[03:21] | How they got it open isn’t the issue now. The problem is it won’t close. | 重点不是他们怎么打开了星门 问题是它现在关不上了 |
[03:26] | That doesn’t make any sense. Shouldn’t it shut down on its own? | 这说不通啊, 它不是应该自己关闭吗? |
[03:30] | Even the Goa’uld have not sustained a wormhole for over 38 minutes. | Goa’uld也无法维持一个虫洞超过38分钟 |
[03:33] | – What about another black-hole planet? – We’d detect the gravitational anomaly. | – 如果有另一个在黑洞附近的行星呢? – 如果是这样,我们会发现重力有异常 |
[03:38] | The Russians are divided on this. | 俄国政府内部对如何处理此问题有分歧. |
[03:41] | The Russian president didn’t support setting up a Stargate programme initially. | 似乎俄国总统从一开始就不支持 设立星门的计划 |
[03:46] | Until we called, they were planning on bombing the facility and covering it up. | 我们联系他们时,他们正准备 炸掉整个基地以掩盖所有事件 |
[03:51] | – And now? – One of the Russian scientists involved… | – 现在呢? – 一个从开始就参与的俄罗斯科学家.. |
[03:55] | ..convinced them to send in a team to assess the situation… | ..说服他们派出一支队伍去进行评估 |
[03:58] | ..and determine if it can be resolved in another way. | 以判断是否有其他的解决途径 |
[04:01] | – Who’s the scientist? – Dr Svetlana Markov. | – 这个科学家是谁? – Svetlana Markov博士 |
[04:05] | Wow. I know her work. She’s brilliant. | 哇噢,我知道她的研究 她很杰出 |
[04:08] | She knows about you, too, Major. | 她也知道你,少校 |
[04:10] | To that end, she’s convinced Moscow… | 最终她说服了莫斯科.. |
[04:12] | ..to let SG-1 be the team… | ..让SG-1作为.. |
[04:14] | ..that goes to Siberia. | ..那支派遣到西伯利亚的队伍 |
[04:17] | – You’re kidding. – They’re smart enough… | – 你开玩笑. – Jack,我很庆幸他们还算明智.. |
[04:19] | ..to realise this has global implications… | ..意识到这是个关系到全球的问题 |
[04:22] | ..and that you are the foremost experts on the Stargate. | 而你们是最早开始研究星门的专家 |
[04:25] | We’d be walking into an unknown situation to save their rosy butts. | 将军,我们要去一个陌生的环境里 帮他们擦屁股 |
[04:29] | We can’t use our gate till we get theirs shut down. | 如果我们不关闭那个星门就无法 打开我们的星门. |
[04:32] | Not to mention the danger of an open wormhole… | 这还不算.. |
[04:33] | ..between Earth and… who knows where? | 天晓得那个连接地球和未知世界的 虫洞有什么潜在危险呢? |
[04:36] | You’ll meet with Dr Markov in Russia… | 你们将到俄罗斯的指定地点和 Markov博士会合 |
[04:38] | ..and proceed to the base from there. | 从那儿前往基地 |
[05:13] | Dr Markov, I presume. | 我猜您就是Markov博士 |
[05:15] | – Sorry I’m late. – (Carter) Doctor, it’s an honour. | – 抱歉我迟到了 – 博士,很荣幸见到你 |
[05:18] | – I’ve read your work. – And I yours, Major Carter. | – 我读过你的研究著作 – 我也读过你的,Carter少校 |
[05:22] | I had hoped we would meet under different circumstances. | 我曾希望我们会在一个不同的环境下见面 |
[05:25] | Jack O’Neill. Jack O’Neill. | |
[05:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:29] | And… Dr Daniel Jackson, and Teal’c. | 还有Daniel Jackson博士,以及Teal’c |
[05:34] | – How do you know about the SGC? – I have read extensive files on all of you. | – 你是怎么知道SGC的? – 我读过你们所有人的大量资料 |
[05:39] | The question was… how? | 问题是怎么办到的? |
[05:41] | I learned to read English at the age of six. It is not difficult. | 我从六岁就开始学习阅读英文 它并不困难 |
[05:46] | Russian humour. | 俄国式幽默 |
[05:48] | I will tell you what I can on the way. | 我将在路上告诉你们我所能说的 |
[06:10] | I was first contacted shortly after Russian satellites picked up… | 我初次接触到它是在俄罗斯卫星监测到.. |
[06:15] | ..what we believed was an alien spaceship entering the atmosphere. | …一艘我们认为是外星人的 飞船进入大气层之后不久 |
[06:19] | – Alien spaceship, huh? – About two months ago. | – 外星飞船,嗯? – 大约两个月前 |
[06:22] | It disintegrated during entry and crashed in the Pacific. | 它在返航时解体了,并坠毁在太平洋上 |
[06:26] | The Stargate was recovered after an extensive sweep of the ocean floor. | 在我们对洋底进行大范围搜寻后发现了星门 |
[06:30] | During that search, one of our Foxtrot submarines went missing. | 在搜索行动中,我们的一艘狐步级潜艇失踪了 |
[06:34] | You may be familiar with the incident. | 你们应该对这次事故很熟悉 |
[06:37] | Not a clue. | 不太清楚 |
[06:40] | I was assigned to the programme as chief science officer,… | 我被任命为项目的首席科学官 |
[06:44] | ..second in command to Colonel Sokalov. | 作为Sokalov上校的副手 |
[06:47] | We’ve been in operation for 37 days,… | 我们已经进行了37天的研究.. |
[06:50] | ..albeit against the wishes of certain very powerful people in the government. | 尽管这违背了政府中一些实权派人物的愿望 |
[06:55] | What did theywanna do? | 他们想干什么? |
[06:58] | They threatened to expose the existence of your programme. | 他们威胁说要揭露你们的项目 |
[07:02] | To what end? | 为了什么? |
[07:03] | To get the US to share the technology you have attained. | 让美国方面分享你们得到的技术 |
[07:08] | – So what stopped them? – We activated our gate. | – 为什么他们没这么干? – 我们激活了我们的星门 |
[07:12] | I convinced the military that we could benefit from our own programme… | 我使军队相信我们能从自己的项目 中得益 |
[07:17] | ..more than we could trust you. | 比从你们那能得到的更多 |
[07:19] | Ah. | 啊 |
[07:21] | How did you activate it? | 你们是怎么激活它的? |
[07:24] | We have a dialling device. | 我们有一个拨号装置 |
[07:27] | A DHD. | 一个DHD |
[07:29] | You found the one from Giza. | 你们在吉萨找到了它 |
[07:31] | It was confiscated from the Germans after the Second World War. | 是二战后从德国人那里没收来的 |
[07:36] | Now I understand how you can return your people to your gate instead of ours. | 现在我明白你们为何能让你们的人从你们的 星门返回,而不是我们的了 |
[07:41] | That makes one of us. | 那解答了我们的一个疑问 |
[07:44] | Our gate superseded yours as long as the dialling device was connected. | 只要拨号装置保持连接 我们的门就会代替你们的 |
[07:49] | We only kept it connected when we were using it to prevent any crossover. | 我们只是为了避免交叉才这么干的 |
[07:53] | It required precise timing, but it worked. | 这需要精确的控制时机,但它奏效了 |
[07:56] | – Till now. – As for the current situation,… | – 直到现在 – 至于现在的情况 |
[07:59] | ..l really don’t know what has happened. | 我真的不知道发生了什么 |
[08:02] | There has been no contact with the base since yesterday at 1200 hours. | 从昨天12点开始,基地就失去了联系 |
[08:08] | Sir, we have a visual of the target runway. | 长官,我们看见降落跑道了 |
[08:10] | It appears to be iced over. There’s no response from the control tower. | 它看起来上冻了,控制塔台没有回复 |
[08:14] | We’re going to have to jump. | 我们得跳伞下去 |
[08:18] | Out of the plane? | 跳出飞机? |
[08:22] | I’m going with or without you, Colonel. | 不管你跳不跳,我都会跳的,上校 |
[08:27] | I suppose you expect my male bravado to kick in right about now. | 我猜,你希望我的大男子主义虚荣心 会让我立刻跳出去 |
[08:31] | – I’ve read your file. – No mention of bravado, eh? | – 我读过关于你的记录 – 没提到虚荣心,嗯? |
[08:36] | There are 47 people down there who may need our help. | 下面有47个人可能需要我们的帮助 |
[08:40] | Look. You don’t have to tell me what’s at stake here. | 听着,你没必要告诉我情况有多危急 |
[08:45] | We have seven teams off world who can’t get home till we fix what you screwed up. | 我们有七支队伍困在外星,在我们解决 你们搞出来的这个麻烦前,他们都没法回家 |
[08:59] | Stu? | 真是愚… |
[09:02] | Gear ’em up. | 把装备弄好 |
[09:04] | For a jump. | 准备跳伞 |
[09:14] | – I do not understand, O’Neill. – It’s called a parachute. | – 我不明白,O’Neill – 这叫降落伞 |
[09:18] | It slows your descent after you jump out of the plane. | 你跳出飞机后,它会减慢你的降落速度 |
[09:21] | This device seems to be poorly designed for such a function. | 就它的用途而言,它设计得也太简陋了吧 |
[09:25] | It opens after you jump. | 你跳下去后,它就会打开的 |
[09:30] | Don’t worry. I’ve done it hundreds of times. | 别担心,我做过几百次了 |
[09:32] | I assume you brought hazmat. | 你们应该带了防毒面具吧 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:37] | We thought somebody should be prepared. | 我们还以为会有人替我们准备呢 |
[09:42] | – Is he always like this? – Actually, this is quite charming. | – 他总是这样说话吗? – 事实上,这算不错了 |
[10:04] | Gear’s away, sir! | 装备已空投,长官 |
[10:10] | It’s easy! Just jump, and pull this. | 这很容易,你只管跳,然后拉这个 |
[10:14] | This does not seem wise, O’Neill. | 这不太明智,O’Neill. |
[10:16] | I said it was easy, not wise. | 我说了这很容易,而不是明智 |
[10:19] | If we get separated, we’ll rendezvous at the base. | 如果我们走散了,就在基地会合 |
[10:33] | This does not seem wise. | 这不太明智 |
[10:51] | (O’Neill) Teal’c? Daniel? Come in. | Teal’c?Daniel?回话 |
[10:56] | There’s no response on the radios. | 无线电没有应答 |
[10:58] | (Markov) Their signals may be blocked if they are already inside. | 如果他们已经进去了 他们的信号会被屏蔽 |
[11:14] | – (Markov) Up there. – (O’Neill) Teal’c, Daniel, do you read? | – 从那儿上去 – Teal’c,Daniel,听到了吗? |
[11:18] | – (Teal’c) I am here. – Where? | – 我在这儿 – 哪儿? |
[11:21] | – In the facility. – (Daniel) Yeah, I’m here, too. | – 基地里面 – 是的,我也是 |
[11:25] | – Where? – I don’t know exactly. Where are you? | – 哪儿? – 我不太清楚,你们在哪? |
[11:29] | We just got inside. Hang tight. | 我们刚进来,跟紧 |
[11:40] | (Carter) I’m picking up trace amounts of chlorine. | 我检测到氯气的痕迹 |
[11:44] | – (O’Neill) Yeah? – Nothing dangerous at these levels, sir. | – 是吗? – 这个浓度没什么危险,长官 |
[11:52] | (O’Neill) What is this place? | 这地方像干嘛用的? |
[11:53] | (Carter) It obviously wasn’t built for your Stargate programme. | 显然这不是为星门计划修建的 |
[11:57] | (Markov) It was an experimental power station. | 这是个实验性发电站 |
[12:00] | – (Carter) Experimental? – All I’m allowed to say is… | – 实验性的? – 我只能告诉你们… |
[12:03] | – ..it was decommissioned two years ago. – (O’Neill) Oh, please! | – …两年前它就退役了 – 噢,拜托! |
[12:08] | – (Carter) Are there lights? – Power seems to be diverted… | – 有照明吗? – 似乎所有非关键部门的能量供给都被切断了 |
[12:14] | This way to the main control centre. | 这条路通往主控中心 |
[12:24] | – Daniel, is that you? – I don’t know. | – Daniel,那是你吗? – 我不知道 |
[12:26] | I’m heading down a long corridor. | 我正穿过一条长长的走廊 |
[12:29] | Which one? | 哪条? |
[12:33] | This one. | 这条 |
[12:39] | (Markov) This way. | 这边走 |
[12:40] | Actually, you might wanna see this first. | 实际上,你也许想先看看这个 |
[12:53] | (Teal’c) These three were shot. I am unaware of how these others died. | 这三个是被枪打死的 我还没发现其他人是怎么死的 |
[12:58] | (Markov) These doors lead to the Stargate. | 这些门通往星门 |
[13:38] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[14:00] | (Markov) I need this station. | 我得查查这些工作站 |
[14:23] | It’s safe. | 安全了 |
[14:31] | The air is indeed clean. | 空气很干净 |
[14:46] | – Are you OK? – I knew these men and women, Major. | – 你没事吧? – 我认识这些人,少校 |
[14:50] | Some of them quite well. | 其中一些人很出色 |
[14:56] | What happened here? | 那么这里发生了什么? |
[14:58] | Colonel Sokalov enacted the Extreme Measures Protocol. | Sokalov上校执行了终极计划措施 |
[15:02] | – What’s that? – The Stargate room is sealed… | – 那是什么? – 封闭星门所在的房间 |
[15:05] | ..and Substance 35 is released throughout the base. | 在基地内释放35号物质 |
[15:09] | Nerve gas? | 神经毒气? |
[15:11] | – Nerve gas?! – It’s OK, Colonel. | – 神经毒气?! – 别担心,上校 |
[15:14] | It’s a nonpersistent gas. It evaporates after three hours. | 这是种非持续性毒气 它会在释放三小时后分解 |
[15:18] | According to the computer, the protocol was enacted yesterday. | 从计算机的记录上看是昨天执行的 |
[15:22] | – For what reason? – The computer log doesn’t say. | – 为什么? – 计算机日志上没写 |
[15:27] | People were shootin’ each other before they got gassed. I wanna know why. | 好吧,人们在中毒前互相射击, 我想知道原因 |
[15:31] | We’ll see what we can find out. | 我们看看能找到些什么 |
[15:35] | This is a list of all personnel assigned to the base. | 这是所有基地人员的清单 |
[15:39] | They should all be wearing ID tags. | 他们应该都戴着身份标识 |
[15:48] | So, what about the gate? | 那么,星门怎么样了? |
[15:51] | It’s an outgoing wormhole, but… | 这是个拨出的虫洞,但.. |
[15:56] | ..that doesn’t make sense. | …这说不通啊 |
[15:59] | The EM Protocol cuts off the dialling device. | 终极状态措施会关闭拨号装置 |
[16:03] | If the protocol was enacted yesterday,… | 如果这一措施是在昨天被执行的 |
[16:06] | ..where has the outgoing wormhole been drawing its power from since then? | 这个虫洞从那时起是从哪弄到的能量? |
[16:10] | We’ve seen one draw power from a source at the destination. | 我们见过从目的地的能量源上汲取能量的情况 |
[16:14] | Of course. The black-hole incident. | 当然,那个黑洞事故 |
[16:19] | Is there anything you don’t know? | 还有什么是你不知道的吗? |
[16:21] | What were they doing? | 他们干了什么? |
[16:39] | (sighs) | (叹气) |
[16:41] | It’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[16:45] | If I ask what, and you say it’s classified, I’m gonna shoot you. | 如果我问你是什么,而你又说”那是机密” 我会朝你开枪的 |
[16:50] | The seventh address we successfully dialled… | 我们成功拨通的第七个地址.. |
[16:53] | ..led to a Stargate entirely submerged underwater. | ..通往一个完全淹没在水下的星门 |
[16:58] | We sent a reconnaissance drone and found the dialling device. | 我们发送了一个探测器,发现了拨号装置 |
[17:01] | So it was decided that the manned mini-submarine would go next. | 于是我们决定送一艘有人驾驶的微型潜艇过去 |
[17:07] | A sample of the water was retrieved. It seemed to have unbelievable properties. | 我们取回了一份水样,它似乎拥有令人难以置信的特性 |
[17:12] | Like what? | 像是什么? |
[17:14] | It was spontaneously emitting energy in the form of heat. | 它能自然释放出热能 |
[17:19] | If this liquid turned out to be an abundant, clean energy source… | 如果这种液体能被证明成为一种丰富的 清洁能源 |
[17:23] | That doesn’t seem possible. | 这看起来不太可能 |
[17:25] | I was called away to Moscow before I could perform any significant analysis. | 在我能进行任何有意义的分析前 就被召去了莫斯科 |
[17:29] | So now you’re saying the water sample is gone? | 那么你是说现在水样不见了? |
[17:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:34] | There was a sealed container being kept in this containment vessel. | 它用一个密封的容器装着 保存在这个反应堆安全壳里 |
[17:38] | And the Stargate is dialled into the water planet now? | 星门现在正通往这个水行星? |
[17:43] | Apparently, but that doesn’t make sense. | 很明显,但这说不通啊 |
[17:46] | They were supposed to go on to the next two planets on our planned sequence… | 他们本该前往我们计划中的下两个行星 |
[17:51] | ..and not revisit the water planet until I got back. | 在我回来前都不该再访问那个水行星 |
[17:55] | Let’s confirm it. Do you have another reconnaissance drone? | 让我们确认一下,你还有其他探测器吗? |
[17:58] | We left the first one there. All we have to do is reactivate the receiver. | 我们把上一个留在那了 只要重新激活接收器就行 |
[18:11] | – (O’Neill overradio) Daniel, Teal’c. – What’s up? | – Daniel,Teal’c – 什么事? |
[18:14] | Head back to the control room. DrMarkov thinks you might wanna see this. | 回控制室来 Markov博士觉得你们可能想看看这个 |
[18:23] | (Teal’c) We have accounted for 28 of the 47 numbers on the list. | 我们已经确认了名单上47人中的28个 |
[18:27] | Six were civilians, not soldiers. They were all shot for no apparent reason. | 有六个穿得象平民,不象士兵 他们都被打死了,看不出明显的原因 |
[18:32] | They were the scientists working in the lab. | 他们是在实验室工作的科学家 |
[18:35] | So the guys experimenting on that water gave the soldiers reason to shoot ’em. | 因此这些人对水样做的实验 成为了士兵射杀他们的理由 |
[18:39] | So it seems. | 看来是这样 |
[18:41] | What water? | 什么水样? |
[18:43] | It was a sample from the planet where the Stargate is submerged. | 是从那个星门被淹没的行星上带回来的样本 |
[18:47] | I thought you might be interested, Dr Jackson. | 我想你会感兴趣,Jackson博士 |
[18:50] | We found some unusual ruins… | 我们在海底发现了一些明显是源自 一个已灭绝文明的不寻常的遗迹 |
[18:56] | Decoding signal from the reconnaissance drone. | 解码探测器发回的信号 |
[19:02] | Can you get closer? | 你能靠近点吗? |
[19:05] | The drone is malfunctioning. I can only pan and tilt. | 探测器出了故障,我只能旋转角度 |
[19:17] | Why would they go through the Stargate knowing they’d drown on the other side? | 为什么这些人明知道会被淹死 还要穿过星门呢? |
[19:27] | Can you shut off the drone’s transmitter from here? | 你能在这里关闭探测器的信号传输器吗? |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:31] | The wormhole only allows matter to travel one way. | 尽管虫洞只允许物质的单向传输 |
[19:33] | But we can send radio signals back and forth. | 我们却能双向传输无线电信号 |
[19:36] | You think the drone’s transmitter is what’s keeping the gate open? | 你认为是探测器的无线电信号传输器 使星门无法关闭吗? |
[19:39] | That gate won’t close if the drone is aiming a signal into the event horizon. | 如果探测器直接向穹界内 发送足够强的信号,门就不会关闭 |
[19:43] | And the energy being emitted by the water… | 而那水中放射出的能量.. |
[19:45] | ..has allowed the gate to stay open this long. | 能使门保持打开状态如此之久 |
[19:48] | Exactly. It’s a combination of factors, but all we have to do is shut off the drone. | 正确,但这是所有因素综合的结果, 我们现在要做的就是关闭探测器 |
[19:55] | It’s not responding to my command. I can’t shut it down. | 它对我的指令没有反应 我关不掉它 |
[20:01] | – How long before its batteries die? – The drone is nuclear-powered. | – 它的电池还能坚持多久? – 这个探测器是核动力的 |
[20:06] | – A nuclear-powered drone? – We built several of them. | – 一个核动力探测器? – 我们造了几个 |
[20:09] | We thought we might leave them on other planets for long-term observation. | 我们认为可能需要用它们在其他星球 进行长期观测 |
[20:14] | How long-term? | 多长? |
[20:19] | Ten years. | 10年.. |
[20:27] | It will be simple to deactivate the drone from the other side. | 从门的另一面可以很容易地关闭探测器 |
[20:31] | Once the signal stops, the wormhole should close. | 一旦信号中止,虫洞就会关闭 |
[20:34] | I’d like a closer look at those ruins. | 我希望能更近地看看那些遗迹 |
[20:36] | – How many people does that thing hold? – Three. | – 它能载几个人? – 三个 |
[20:39] | Oh, dang. | 噢,该死 |
[20:42] | I’ve never been in a submarine before. | 我以前从未上过潜艇 |
[21:09] | Spacious, roomy. Very nice. | 宽敞,开阔,很不错 |
[21:14] | So exactly how much air do we have in this thing? | 那么,我们有多少空气? |
[21:17] | Over a day’s worth. We won’t need more than an hour. | 超过一天所需的量 我们用不了一小时就能干完 |
[21:29] | – Colonel, can you hearus? – Yeah, I read you. | – 上校,能听到我们吗? – 是的,我听见了 |
[21:33] | Pressurising and… proceeding through the gate. | 增压,通过星门 |
[21:58] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | – 祝好运 – 谢谢 |
[22:28] | – (Carter) Wow. – It is quite beautiful. | – 哇 – 真美 |
[22:32] | – What? – The rapid pressurisation… | – 什么? – 快速的增压可能会使你产生耳鸣 |
[22:38] | As you might notice, there is no plant or animal life. | 你可能注意到了,没有任何动物或植物 |
[22:42] | Doesn’t appear to be any plant or animal life. | 看不到任何动物和植物 |
[22:45] | Colonel, do you read? | 上校,你能听见吗? |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:49] | We’re counting fiive bodies on this side. | 我们在这边看到了五具尸体 |
[22:52] | Which means there could still be several personnel unaccounted for. | 这意味着,还有几个人没找到 |
[22:57] | – All right, we’ll have another look around. – We’re capturing the drone. | – 好吧,我们在周围再找找 – 我们抓到了探测器 |
[23:01] | Once it is inside the containment tank, we can deactivate it. | 一把它弄进来,我们就能关掉它 |
[23:04] | And, ifMajor Carteris right,… | 如果Carter少校是正确的 |
[23:07] | ..the gate will shut off. | 门将关闭 |
[23:11] | Ending transmission. Overand out. | 传输终止 通话完毕 |
[23:22] | So let’s have that look around. | 现在让我们去周围看看 |
[23:50] | I’m glad you were right, Major. | 我很高兴,你是对的,少校 |
[23:52] | It doesn’t explain why your soldiers shot the scientists experimenting on the water. | 这还是不能解释为什么士兵会向那些 正在分析水样的科学家开枪 |
[23:57] | Or why those men were either forced through the gate… | 还有为什么这些人明知会被淹死, 却还要穿过星门 |
[24:01] | ..or felt compelled to go through on their own, knowing they would die. | 也不知道是被迫的还是没办法只能过来 |
[24:06] | The ruins suggest the planet wasn’t always submerged. | 遗迹表明这个行星不是一开始就被淹没的 |
[24:10] | – Maybe there are some clues down there. – Let’s have a look. | – 也许那下面会有某些线索 – 我们去看看 |
[24:19] | – Is something wrong? – The controls are getting heavy. | – 出什么问题了? – 行进变困难了 |
[24:24] | I haven’t touched the power, yet we’re slowing down. | 我没碰过发动机 但我们正在减速 |
[24:27] | – Strong current? – It’s possible. | – 强暗流? – 有可能 |
[24:31] | I’m pushing it to full power. | 我正在加到最大马力 |
[24:42] | – What’s that smell? – We’ve completely stopped. | – 什么味儿? – 我们完全停下来了 |
[24:48] | – Uh, fire. – Extinguisher. | – 啊,着火了 – 灭火器 |
[25:04] | It’s out. We’re OK. | 火灭了,没事了 |
[25:13] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗? |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:29] | What? | 怎么? |
[25:31] | If it was a strong current, it should be pushing us backwards. | 如果这是股强暗流 我们应该被往回冲 |
[25:34] | – But it’s not. – No. We’re completely stationary. | – 但没有啊 – 是的,我们完全不动了 |
[25:38] | It’s like we’re stuck in the mud. | 象陷在泥潭里一样 |
[25:42] | Without the mud. | 周围没有泥浆 |
[26:04] | What’s that smell? | 什么味儿? |
[27:11] | Holy frozen bad guys. | 被冻僵的坏家伙 |
[27:25] | – How’s it going? – I think I can fix it. | – 怎么样了? – 我想我能修好 |
[27:30] | Five minutes ago you said you definitely could fix it. Now you just think you can? | 等等,五分钟前你说绝对能修好, 现在怎么变成”你想你能”? |
[27:34] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听到什么? |
[27:36] | I don’t understand why this happened. | 我不明白这一切是怎么发生的 |
[27:39] | No, given the obvious solid craftsmanship that went into this thing(!) | 对于这样一个明显成熟的技术产物, 我不明白在这种情况下怎么会发生故障 |
[27:43] | If you’re implying that everything Russian-made is of poor quality,… | 如果你是在暗示任何俄制的东西都有质量问题 |
[27:47] | ..actually, the sub is Swiss. | 事实上,这潜艇是瑞士产品 |
[27:50] | So they occasionally catch fire but they keep perfect time. | 是的,除了偶尔会着火外,它们运行得很好 |
[27:57] | Sorry. I think I’ve been hangin’ around Jack O’Neill too much. | 对不起,我想我在Jack O’Neill身边待得太久了 |
[28:04] | There was nothing impeding us. | 没有任何东西挡着我们 |
[28:07] | This shouldn’t have happened. | 不应该这样的 |
[28:09] | Something else shouldn’t be happening: the outside pressure is increasing. | 还有件不该发生的事, 外部压力在上升 |
[28:15] | What? | 什么? |
[28:20] | – The gauge must be malfunctioning. – But it’s Swiss. | – 水压计一定坏了 – 但它是瑞士造的 |
[28:24] | Our depth is constant, and pressure should be relative to depth. | 我们的深度没变,而压力应该和深度成正比 |
[28:28] | And if it keeps increasing? | 如果水压继续升高呢? |
[28:32] | The sub will implode. | 潜水艇会被压爆 |
[28:57] | We know how the Russians acquired their information. | 现在我们知道俄国人是从何处得到情报的了 |
[29:07] | Solid. | 实心的 |
[29:10] | Whoa! Whoa. | 哇!哇! |
[29:13] | Do not humans usually die when they are frozen? | 人类被冰冻后一般不是会死吗? |
[29:16] | Usually. | 一般是的 |
[29:22] | They usually don’t breathe when they’re dead either. | 他们死了以后一般也不会呼吸 |
[29:29] | So, Svetlana, could you go over exactly what happened… | Svetlana,你能回忆一下 |
[29:33] | ..the last time you were here? | 你上一次在这的时候发生了什么吗? |
[29:36] | We came through the Stargate, just as we did this time. | 我们穿过了星门 就象我们这次一样 |
[29:39] | We took the sub straight to the dialling device and redialled Earth. | 我们把潜艇直接开向拨号装置,拨通了地球 |
[29:43] | The gate opened and we headed through. | 星门开了,我们穿过它 |
[29:46] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[29:48] | We collected the water sample just before heading back through the event horizon. | 我们在返回穹界前采集了水样 |
[29:53] | No trouble? | 没碰上麻烦? |
[29:55] | We had to push the engines a little harder to get through the gate,… | 我们在穿过门时不得不加了点马力 |
[29:59] | ..but I suspected it was some kind of intuitive countermeasure… | 但我以为那只是为了阻止周围的水穿过门 的正常应对措施 |
[30:06] | It’s possible. My research indicates that the gate actually has the ability… | 这是可能的,我的研究显示门确实有能力 |
[30:10] | ..to use density, molecular structure and the force exerted on the event horizon… | 根据物体的密度和分子结构,通过穹界内的力场 |
[30:15] | ..to determine if something’s trying to pass through. | 来决定物体是否能够通过 |
[30:18] | I know. That’s where I got the idea. | 我知道,所以我那么认为 |
[30:37] | Maybourne? Maybourne? | |
[30:43] | His heart is beating, albeit slowly. | 他的心脏在跳动,虽然很慢 |
[30:49] | He is getting warmer, O’Neill. | 他的体温在上升,O’Neill |
[30:52] | Maybourne! Maybourne! | |
[30:59] | You hear me? | 听见我说话了吗? |
[31:31] | We’re not goin’ anywhere, are we? | 我们哪也去不了了,是吗? |
[31:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:41] | Pushing the engines harder will only burn them out again. | 继续加大引擎推力只会让它们再次着火 |
[31:44] | Next time I may not be able to fix them. | 下一次我也许就修不好它们了 |
[31:47] | And if we stay here, we’ll run out of air. | 如果我们待在这,氧气会用完的 |
[31:49] | If the pressure keeps increasing at this rate,… | 如果压力继续以这个速度增加的话 |
[31:52] | ..the sub will implode long before we run out of air. | 在我们用完氧气前,潜艇早被压爆了 |
[31:55] | Or that. | 也许吧 |
[31:59] | I figure we have maybe an hour. | 我想我们也许还剩下一小时 |
[32:02] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:04] | The front bubble will be most susceptible. It will be the first to go. | 前观察窗是最脆弱的,它会首先被破坏 |
[32:09] | Could we stop agreeing on how we’re gonna die and do something about it? | 我们能不能不要讨论我们会怎么死 而来想想该怎么办吗? |
[32:27] | All right. That’s far enough. | 好吧,这足够了 |
[32:33] | Maybourne Maybourne. | |
[32:36] | Maybourne, stop! | Maybourne,停下! |
[32:38] | Move again and I’ll shoot! | 再动我就开枪了 |
[33:00] | Damn! | 该死! |
[33:04] | Jack Jack… | |
[33:06] | – The freezer. – What? | – 进冰库 – 什么? |
[33:08] | Move if you wanna live. | 如果你还想活命就快跑 |
[33:10] | Shoot me if you want to. We’re dead if we don’t move now. | 如果你想开枪就开吧 现在不跑,我们都得死 |
[33:17] | Teal’c! Teal’c! | |
[33:25] | – What are you doing? – It’s too late for him! Jack! | – 你在干什么? – 来不及救他了!Jack! |
[33:28] | You open that door and we’re both dead, I swear! You can’t help him! | 只要你打开门,我们都得死 我发誓!你帮不了他的! |
[33:32] | Get the hell outta my way. | 别挡道 |
[33:41] | What the hell’s goin’ on here? | 究竟发生了什么? |
[33:48] | – (Daniel) You said we’re being held here. – Like something is squeezing the sub. | – 你说我们被困在这了 – 象是有什么正在挤压着潜艇 |
[33:52] | There’s only water out there. | 但外面只有水 |
[33:56] | What if it’s not water? | 如果那不是水呢? |
[34:01] | Exactly what tests did you run on the sample you brought back? | 你对你们带回的水样进行了什么测试? |
[34:04] | As I said, we had begun preliminary analysis. | 我说过,我们刚开始初步分析 |
[34:07] | It was being kept in a sealed container. | 水样被保存在一个密闭容器里 |
[34:10] | It hadn’t even been opened yet when I went away. | 当我离开时,它甚至还没被打开 |
[34:13] | How did you know it was giving off energy? | 你怎么知道它能放射出能量? |
[34:15] | The container maintained a temperature several degrees above room temperature. | 容器温度保持在高于室温的状态下 |
[34:21] | You never performed a chemical analysis? | 你没有进行过化学分析? |
[34:23] | I insisted the proper controls be set up. | 我坚持严格的操作规程 |
[34:27] | They were supposed to wait until I got back. | 他们本该等我回来 |
[34:31] | But they didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[34:33] | Colonel Sokalov was under a lot of pressure… | 为了要证明花掉的那些钱物有所值 Sokalov上校承受了很大的压力 |
[34:39] | So we don’t know that’s actually water out there. | 所以我们并不能确定外面的东西就是水 |
[34:48] | It’s alive. | 它是活的 |
[34:54] | What? | 什么? |
[34:56] | The water. | 那些水 |
[34:58] | When they exposed it to the air and started chemical analysis,… | 当他们把它暴露在空气中, 开始进行化学分析时 |
[35:02] | ..it turned into vapour. | 它变成了蒸汽 |
[35:04] | You were there? | 你在那儿? |
[35:06] | We inhaled it. It didn’t give us a choice. | 我们吸入了它,根本没给我们机会 |
[35:09] | – Who’s “us”? – Scientists in the lab. | – 谁是”我们”? – 实验室里的科学家们 |
[35:12] | I knew what was going on but l… I couldn’t control myself. | 我知道会发生什么,但我 控制不了自己 |
[35:16] | They wanted to go back through the Stargate. | 它们想通过星门回去 |
[35:19] | – Who’s “they”? – Life forms. In the water. | – 谁是”它们”? – 水里的生命形式 |
[35:23] | Countless numbers of microscopic organisms. Intelligent life forms. | 无数的微生物,一种智慧生命形式 |
[35:31] | Are you tryin’ to tell me this water thinks? | 你是想告诉我这些水会思考? |
[35:34] | We were killing them. They forced us to try and take ’em back through the gate. | 我们正在杀死它们,它们强迫我们带它们回家 |
[35:38] | The soldiers tried to stop us. | 士兵们想阻止我们,他们开枪了 |
[35:40] | If an infected man was killed, the fluid came out of him and more were infected. | 如果一个被侵入的人被杀,液体会离开他 然后更多的人被侵入,真是乱作一团 |
[35:45] | An infected soldier got to the DHD and got the gate open. | 一个被侵入的士兵跑到拨号系统那打开了门 |
[35:48] | Then the base commander enacted the EM Protocol to stop it. | 于是基地指挥官执行了终极计划措施以制止它 |
[35:51] | The infected men started running through the gate, trying to escape the gas. | 被侵入的人冲向星门,试图避开毒气 |
[35:57] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没这么做? |
[35:59] | I was cut off from the gate room. | 我被阻拦在星门房间外 |
[36:02] | I think the liquid organisms inside me knew the only way to keep alive… | 我想我体内的液态生命知道活下来的唯一方法 |
[36:07] | ..was to escape the gas and freeze themselves. | 就是冻住它们自己以避开毒气 |
[36:10] | They forced me in here. | 它们强迫我到这里来 |
[36:13] | – You were frozen when we found you. – They kept me alive. | – 当我们发现你时,你被冻成冰块了 – 它们让我活了下来 |
[36:17] | – How do you know all this? – I don’t know how exactly. I just do. | – 你怎么知道的? – 我也不清楚到底怎么回事,我就是知道 |
[36:21] | – They must’ve communicated it to me. – This is the stuff that’s in Teal’c now? | – 一定是它们告诉了我 – 这就是Teal’c体内的东西? |
[36:27] | How do we get it out? | 怎么能把它弄出来? |
[36:30] | – Come on, Maybourne! It came outta you! – They needed to go back. | – 快说,Maybourne!它们离开了你的身体! – 它们想回去 |
[36:34] | You wouldn’t let me go. I guess they thought Teal’c could get ’em home. | 你不会让我走,我猜他们认为Teal’c 能带它们回家 |
[36:53] | – What if it’s a life form? – That is pure assumption. | – 如果它是种生命形式呢? – 这纯粹是假设 |
[36:55] | It would certainly explain everything. | 这确实能解释所有事 |
[36:58] | After collecting the sample, you felt resistance trying to go through the gate. | 采集了样本之后,你说你感觉到有什么 在阻止你们通过门 |
[37:02] | It was the life form trying to prevent you from leaving. | 那不是门的阻力, 那是这种生命形式正在阻止你们离开 |
[37:06] | And now it’s perceiving us as some kind of threat. | 现在它们视我们为一种威胁 |
[37:24] | Teal’c! Teal’c! | |
[37:25] | Teal’c! Teal’c! | |
[37:30] | Fight it. Fight it! | 挺住,挺住! |
[37:36] | Argh! | 啊! |
[37:48] | – It’s all we’ve got. – The pressure alone… | – 我们只有这个了 – 压力会… |
[38:22] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[38:32] | What are you doing? What’s he doing? | 你在干什么?他在干什么? |
[38:35] | – (Carter) Daniel. – I think it just wants to understand. | – Daniel – 我想它只是想要了解… |
[38:40] | What? | 什么? |
[38:42] | Us. | 我们 |
[39:45] | Teal’c? Teal’c? | |
[39:48] | They had no wish to kill me, O’Neill. They only want to travel home. | 它们没想杀了我,O’Neill 它们只是想回家 |
[39:53] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[39:54] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[39:58] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[40:02] | OK, I think we should duck. | 好吧,我想我们应该闪开… |
[40:21] | Ah. That had to hurt. | 啊,那一定很疼 |
[40:32] | Didn’t you guys leave here in a submarine? | 你们不是坐潜艇去的吗? |
[40:42] | We, uh… | 我们,呃 |
[40:43] | Last thing I remember, we were being pulled into the… | 我记得的最后一件事就是,我们被拉进… |
[40:49] | Not really sure what happened, sir. | 我不太确定发生了什么,长官 |
[40:56] | Here’s a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[40:59] | We just exchanged hostages. | 我们刚交换了人质 |
[41:10] | It’s just a thought. | 只是个想法而已 |