时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Hundreds of villages like this one have paused… | 如同此地一般,数百个村庄都在庆贺… |
[00:22] | ..to celebrate the transportation of our people to this great new land. | …我们移民到这个美好的新世界 |
[00:29] | We are especially honoured today… | 今天我们非常荣幸的请到了… |
[00:32] | ..by the presence of those responsible for finding this planet for us… | …这几位帮助我们找到这个星球的贵宾 |
[00:37] | ..and saving us from certain doom. | … 他们使我们免于灭顶之灾 |
[00:41] | How can we ever repay them? | 我们该怎么回报他们的恩情? |
[00:43] | By not boring them with long speeches, Hedrazar. | 别喋喋不休了,会烦着他们的,Hedrazar |
[00:51] | I meant what I said. | 我要说的是… |
[00:53] | – You are all heroes to my people. – It was our pleasure. | – 你们是我们的英雄 – 这是我们的荣幸 |
[00:58] | When my grandchild arrives,… | 我的孙辈出生之时.. |
[01:00] | ..it will be the first Enkaran to be born in our new homeland. | 他会成为第一个在新家园出生的Enkaran人 |
[01:06] | We will name the child after you, Colonel. | 我们会用你的名字为这个孩子命名,上校 |
[01:13] | Eliam, it’s getting cold. | Eliam,天变冷了 |
[01:16] | It seems to be getting colder since you last visited. | 从你们上次来过之后,天气好像一天比一天冷 |
[01:19] | Our atmospheric-monitoring equipment is indicating that. | 对,我们的大气探测设备也表明了这点 |
[01:22] | We only had a short time to assess the conditions,… | 我们能评估这个星球的时间很紧 |
[01:25] | ..but it appears you may be in for a more severe winter than we predicted. | 不过你们可能要面对比我们预期 更寒冷的冬天 |
[01:29] | We are a hearty people. We will survive. | 我们都很强壮,会撑过去的 |
[01:32] | The naqahdah reactor should provide enough energy… | 我们带来的naqahdah反应堆提供的能源 足够供你们的新城市一年取暖之用 |
[01:40] | Well, you’ve certainly accomplished a lot already. | 你们的进度很快啊 |
[01:43] | And it has only been but one cycle of the moon. | 而这才过了一个月而已 |
[01:46] | Come back in a year and you will find this planet transformed. | 一年后再来,这个星球就改头换面了 |
[01:50] | Help! Help me, please! | 救命!请救救我! |
[01:53] | – What is it? – It is Caleb. He comes from the west. | – 是谁? – 是Caleb,他从西边来的 |
[02:02] | It’s so big. It destroyed our whole village! You must all flee! | 它好大,它毁了整个村落! 你们必须都逃走! |
[02:08] | What are you talking about? Caleb, catch your breath. | 你在说些什么啊? Caleb,先喘口气 |
[02:13] | – It comes this way. – What does? | – 它朝这边来了 – 什么朝这边来了? |
[02:17] | You must see it. | 你们一定要来看看 |
[02:25] | There. | 在那儿 |
[02:28] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[02:41] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[04:09] | We estimate the ship to be about two miles in diameter. | 我们估计这艘飞船的直径约为二英里 |
[04:13] | The curtain of energy it’s using to sweep the landscape stretches for over 20 miles. | 掠过地表的能量幕延伸超过20英里 |
[04:17] | It seems to be depositing an unknown gas-like substance… | 它似乎还释放出一种未知的类似气体的物质 |
[04:20] | ..that is spreading like a wake behind the ship. | 就像飞船后方的尾流一般散布 |
[04:22] | It extends beyond the range of the UAV, but it appears to cover hundreds of miles. | 现在的扩散区域已超出了UAV的探测范围 不过已经覆盖了数百英里 |
[04:27] | Teal’c hasn’t seen the technology before. | Teal’c说他从未见过这种科技 |
[04:29] | We’re waiting for the analysis of the atmospheric samples,… | 我们还在等UAV带回的大气样本分析结果… |
[04:32] | ..but you can see the damage being done. | …不过你可以看到已经造成了伤亡 |
[04:39] | There don’t appear to be any recognisable markings on the ship. | 飞船上并没有任何已知或可识别的记号 |
[04:43] | It would appear that whoever’s in control… | 如果说还有好消息的话, 那就是无论操控这艘飞船的是什么人 |
[04:46] | ..doesn’t have the intention of attacking the Enkarans. | 他们并没有特别针对Enkaran人攻击 |
[04:49] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[04:51] | It just seems it would be a more direct approach. | 要是那样的话,它应该直接冲过来 |
[04:54] | – What difference does it make? – The colonel is right. | – 那有什么不一样? – 长官,上校说的对 |
[04:57] | Based on the ship’s speed, I estimate it’ll take 26 hours to reach Hedrazar’s village. | 以这艘飞船目前的速度估计 大约26小时后,它就会到达Hedrazar的村落 |
[05:02] | But it’ll take out the Stargate first. | 不过它会先毁掉星门 |
[05:05] | – Can we evacuate the Enkarans in time? – Teal’c’s preppin’ ’em right now. | – 我们来得及疏散Enkaran人吗? – Teal’c正在帮他们准备 |
[05:09] | The concern is where to send them. | 伤脑筋的是,该送他们去哪儿 |
[05:11] | Even low levels of radiation can cause the Enkarans to go blind. | 即使是低量的辐射都会导致Enkaran人失明 |
[05:15] | Without the density of ozone on this particular planet, they’ll all die. | 离开这个特殊星球上的臭氧浓度, 他们全都会死 |
[05:19] | The only planet with similar conditions is their home world. | 唯一知道有相似条件的其他星球 就是Enkaran人的最初家园 |
[05:22] | According to Enkaran verbal history, there’s no Stargate there. | 但根据Enkaran的口述相传,那里没有星门 |
[05:26] | The Goa’uld kidnapped their ancestors with ships. | 对,Goa’uld用飞船劫持了他们的祖先 |
[05:28] | Even if we had transport, the Enkarans of today… | 就算我们有运送他们的方法 |
[05:31] | ..would have no concept of where that planet is. | 如今的Enkaran人压根就不知道那个星球 在银河系的什么位置 |
[05:34] | I’ll put SG-5, 6 and 9 out looking for another suitable planet. | 我会派SG-5,6,9去寻找其他合适的星球 |
[05:39] | It’s doubtful they’ll find one in time, sir. | 他们能否及时找到还是问题,长官 |
[05:44] | How long can we keep the Enkarans here on Earth in the meantime? | 在此期间我们能把Enkaran人留在地球上多久? |
[05:47] | A matter of days. Their condition would degrade the longer they were here. | 几天吧, 他们在这里待得愈久情况会愈恶化 |
[05:51] | There are thousands of them outside Hedrazar’s village, spread a fair distance. | Hedrazar的村子外还有好几千人 散布在离星门很远的地方 |
[05:56] | It took us two weeks to transplant them to P5S-381 in the first place. | 当初把他们迁移到P5S-381时, 就花了我们两个星期 |
[06:02] | The point is, General, we could never save them all. | 将军,我们救不了所有人 |
[06:19] | Hey. Whaddaya got? | 嘿,你发现了什么? |
[06:22] | The atmosphere in the wake of the ship… | 飞船尾流的气体分析显示有高度的二氧化硫 |
[06:28] | – Chemical warfare? – I don’t think so, sir. Take a look at this. | – 化学战? – 我不这么认为,长官,看看这个 |
[06:37] | Oh, yeah. | 喔,是啊 |
[06:39] | Little… fuzzy orange things. | 橘色的小毛球 |
[06:42] | – They’re microbes, sir. – Ah. | – 它们是微生物,长官 – 啊 |
[06:45] | The alien ship is depositing them on the planet surface. | 外星飞船把它们散布在星球的表面上 |
[06:48] | As near as I can tell, they bond with sulphur leeched out of the soil,… | 就我现在所知, 它们能与土壤中的硫元素结合 |
[06:51] | ..and when they decay they release sulphur dioxide. | 当它们腐烂后便放出二氧化硫 |
[06:56] | So the big, mean alien ship is trying to stink up the planet? | 所以那大外星飞船想把这个星球弄的 臭气熏天? |
[06:59] | It’s a bit more than that. | 不只这样,长官 |
[07:01] | The microbes are only deposited after all native organisms have been destroyed. | 这种微生物只有当所有原生有机物 被毁灭后才会沉积 |
[07:05] | I think they’re meant to replace them. | 我认为它们是在取代原生有机物 |
[07:08] | If I’m correct, we’re looking at the first building blocks of an alien ecosystem. | 如果我的理论正确, 这是建造一个外星生态系统的第一步 |
[07:13] | It’s a terraformer? | 它是行星改造器? |
[07:14] | It’s changing the environment to support an entirely different kind of life. | 它正在改造环境,使之适应于一种 全然不同的生命形式 |
[07:18] | An organic system based on sulphur instead of carbon. | 一种以硫而非碳为基础的有机系统 |
[07:21] | If it’s allowed to continue, the whole planet will be remade? | 所以这艘飞船如果继续前进的话, 整个星球都会被改造? |
[07:25] | All I know is that the atmosphere on the other side of that energy curtain… | 我只能确定在能量幕另一端的大气… |
[07:28] | ..will not support life as we know it. | …无法支持我们所知的生命形势 |
[07:49] | – What’s goin’ on? – They do not wish to leave, O’Neill. | – 怎么回事? – 他们不想离开,O’Neill |
[08:09] | – Teal’c says you don’t wanna go. – If we go with you to Earth… | – Teal’c说你们不想走? – 如果我们跟你们回地球… |
[08:13] | ..and you cannot find another world on which we could live, we will die there. | …而你们又找不到另一个我们能居住的世界 我们会死在那儿 |
[08:17] | – Give us a chance. – Is there time to take every Enkaran? | – 给我们一个机会 – 来得及带走所有的Enkaran人吗? |
[08:23] | No. | 不能 |
[08:24] | – We cannot leave our people behind. – Look, I understand how you feel… | – 我们不能丢下我们的族人 – 听着,我了解你们的感受… |
[08:28] | Generations ago our ancestors were kidnapped from their home world… | 几代以前,我们的祖先就被从家乡劫持到 巨型飞船之中 |
[08:35] | Since then we have all prayed for a place that we could call home. | 从那时起我们就在祈求 能有一个让我们称为家的地方 |
[08:40] | – Thanks to you, we have found it. – We must stay here and fight for it. | – 感谢你们,我们找到了 – 我们要留在这里并为它而战 |
[08:44] | – With what? – Have you not weapons to aid us? | – 用什么? – 你们没有能援助我们的武器吗? |
[08:50] | We’re gonna try to communicate with whoever’s on that ship first. | 我们打算先跟飞船上的人沟通 |
[08:53] | – Clearly they intend to destroy us. – We don’t know anything for sure. | – 他们显然是要毁灭我们 – 我们什么都不确定 |
[08:57] | I know that if the Enkaran people are to die, then we shall all die here, together. | 我只知道如果Enkaran人要死 我们会一起死在这儿 |
[09:19] | Transmitter’s operational. Let’s hope we get a bite. | 发报器开始运作了,长官 希望我们能得到回音 |
[09:22] | Think a well-placed stinger would do some damage? | 你觉得在合适的位置发射毒刺导弹会 对它造成伤害吗? |
[09:25] | We have no way of knowing what the ship’s made of, sir. | 不,我们不知道构成飞船的材料 长官 |
[09:28] | – Or if it possesses shield technology. – Ah, just fantasising. | – 也不知道它是否拥有防护罩 – 啊,只是随便想想 |
[09:32] | Any intelligence capable of engineering that thing has to be capable of reason. | 拥有这种科技水平的智慧生命应该是讲理的 |
[09:36] | The question is, will they listen? | 关键是他们会听到吗? |
[09:39] | No, the real question is will they have ears? | 不,真正的关键是他们有耳朵吗? |
[09:50] | Somebody heard something. | 有人听到了 |
[10:00] | It appears to be a storage facility of some kind. | 这好像是种储藏设备 |
[10:05] | I’m going to assume we’re on board that ship. | 我觉得我们在飞船上了 |
[10:15] | It’s strange. The aliens went to so much trouble… | 真奇怪, 这些外星人大费周章的… |
[10:18] | ..to change the atmosphere of the planet, yet the air in here is perfectly breathable. | …改变这个星球的大气, 而这里的空气却非常适合我们呼吸 |
[10:27] | They were expecting us. | 他们在等我们 |
[10:37] | – Carter? – Sir? | – Carter? – 长官? |
[10:39] | Should we really be opening drawers and things? | 我们真的只能任人摆布了? (be opening drawers,字面意思”成为 敞开的抽屉”,指任人摆布) |
[10:46] | What did I just say? | 我刚刚怎么说来着? |
[10:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:05] | Looks like some kind of tissue sample. | 这看来像是某种组织样本 |
[11:09] | – Of what? – I’m not sure. | – 什么的? – 我不确定 |
[11:12] | Ship’s terraforming the planet, right? | 这艘飞船在改造这个星球,对吗? |
[11:14] | What if these are the life forms it’s creating the environment for? | 如果它创造的新环境就是为了适于这种 生命形式生存呢? |
[11:18] | – Recreating an entire civilisation. – Millions of samples… | – 重建整个文明 – 几百万个样本 |
[11:22] | So… every one of these things is… a what? | 那么,这些东西每一个都是一个…什么? |
[11:27] | – Plant, animal, insect… – Alien? | – 植物,动物,昆虫… – 外星人? |
[11:31] | – Who knows? – It’s still just a guess. | – 谁知道呢? – 这还只是猜测 |
[11:34] | (man) A good one. | 猜的不错 |
[11:42] | I am Lotan. | 我是Lotan |
[11:47] | You need not fear me. | 你们不用怕我 |
[11:51] | Yeah. Listen, what’s goin’ on around here? | 是啊,听着 这里在搞什么? |
[11:55] | I have been assembled in order to facilitate communication… | 我被组装出来以便使”这艘飞船”可以 更方便的和你们交流 |
[12:03] | Assembled? | 你是说组装? |
[12:04] | I am a biomechanical representation of the beings now occupying this planet. | 我是模拟这个星球上原住居民的生物机械人 |
[12:09] | When they were encountered, several Enkarans were scanned. | 这艘飞船扫描了几个首次遇到的Enkaran人 |
[12:12] | A randomised but similar appearance was selected. | 并随机选出相似的外貌 |
[12:15] | Wait a second. That was yesterday. | 等一下,那是昨天 |
[12:18] | The ship analysed a new life form and created a replicant in one day? | 这艘飞船在一天内分析了一种新的生命形式 并创造出一个复制品? |
[12:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Fascinating design. | 很神奇吧 |
[12:27] | I suppose that explains why you look like an Enkaran. | 我想这解释了你为何像Enkaran人 |
[12:30] | Sort of. | 有点像 |
[12:36] | – You are not. – No, we’re from a planet called Earth. | – 你们不是 – 呃,不是,我们来自一个叫地球的星球 |
[12:39] | Major Samantha Carter. Daniel Jackson. This is Jack O’Neill and this is Teal’c. | 这是Samantha Carter少校 我是Daniel Jackson,这是Jack O’Neill 还有Teal’c |
[12:46] | Actually, we’re friends of the people your ship seems bent on wiping out. | 我们是这艘飞船想要消灭的那些人的朋友 |
[12:50] | Yes, that is unfortunate. | 是,这真不幸 |
[12:55] | I was created to deliver a message to them. | 我被制造出来向他们传递讯息 |
[12:58] | However, by the time I was completed, | 然而在我完成的时候 |
[13:01] | the Enkarans seemed to have disappeared. | 这附近的Enkaran人好像都消失了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, see, that’s called “running away”. | 没错,知道吗,那叫”逃命” |
[13:06] | What one does to avoid being slaughtered. | 任何不想被屠杀的人都会这么做 |
[13:10] | There are still quite a few Enkarans living on the planet. | 这星球上还有不少Enkaran人居住着 |
[13:15] | Since you are friends of the Enkarans, would you deliver the message to them? | 既然你们是Enkaran人的朋友 你们能把讯息传给他们吗? |
[13:19] | That would depend. | 看情况了 |
[13:21] | When the transformation process was begun,… | 当改造程序刚开始的时候… |
[13:23] | ..there were no sentient life forms present. | …这里并没有知性生命形式存在 |
[13:26] | – Yeah, well, there are now. – Yes. | – 没错,可现在有了 – 是的 |
[13:29] | Unfortunately, once the process has begun, it must be completed. | 对你们的朋友而言 不幸的是,程序一旦开始就必须完成 |
[13:33] | Someone went to the trouble of making you, just to say “Tough luck, get out”? | 你是说某人大费周章造了你,只是让你到这儿 来对这些人说”算你们倒霉,滚开”? |
[13:40] | We wish no harm to come to the Enkarans. | 我们并无意伤害Enkaran人 |
[13:44] | However, examination of their physiology has determined… | 不过对他们的生理机能分析表明.. |
[13:47] | ..that they cannot exist in the transformed environment. | 他们肯定无法在这个星球被改造后的 环境中生存 |
[13:50] | So stop transforming. | 那就停止改造啊 |
[13:55] | – If I can just try and get the point across… – I know what the point is. He’s a PR guy. | – 如果我能说明重点,最好的办法可能是… – 我知道重点是什么,他只是个代表 |
[14:01] | I think we should be talking to your boss. | 我想我们要跟你的老板谈谈 |
[14:05] | Assumption of hierarchal command structure. | 你是说主控命令发布装置 |
[14:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:29] | The ship is fully automated. | 这艘飞船是全自动的 |
[14:34] | The beings that built it are called the Gad-Meer. | 建造它的种族叫作Gad-Meer |
[14:45] | Not exactly ET. | 不完全像ET |
[14:49] | They placed all of their knowledge within the ship’s memory. | 他们把所有的知识输入这艘飞船的记忆体里 |
[14:53] | Science, mathematics, medicine, art, philosophy… | 科学,数学,医学,艺术,哲学… |
[14:57] | Ten thousand years of civilisation. | 整整一万年的文明 |
[15:00] | This is their legacy. | 这是他们的遗产 |
[15:04] | They were a very advanced race compared to the Enkarans. | 相比Enkaran人而言,他们是先进得多的种族 |
[15:07] | However, they were also… peaceful,… | 然而他们也是爱好和平的种族… |
[15:12] | ..and fell victim to a superior military power. | …并成为某个超级军事强权的受害者 |
[15:15] | So they built this ship in the hopes that their world would be born again,… | 所以他们建了这艘飞船, 希望他们的世界… |
[15:20] | ..far from the reach of their enemies. | …能在他们的敌人无法触及之处重生 |
[15:22] | This is, uh, this is fascinating. I’d love a chance to study some of that. | 这真了不起, 我希望能有机会作些研究 |
[15:27] | I can provide you with translations. | 我可以提供翻译 |
[15:31] | Your language is simple by comparison. | 你们的语言相对来说很简单 |
[15:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:36] | About why we’re here? | 谈谈我们来此的目的? |
[15:40] | The ship has only enough raw material to transform one planet. | 这艘飞船携带的原料只够改造一个星球 |
[15:43] | Now the transformation has been started, it must be finished here,… | 如今改造已经开始 它就必须在此结束 |
[15:47] | ..or the entire Gad-Meer civilisation will be lost for ever. | …否则整个Gad-Meer文明将永远消失 |
[15:52] | The Enkarans must leave or they will die. | Enkaran人必须离开,否则他们会死 |
[15:56] | – Now, see, right there we got a problem. – The Enkarans cannot leave. | – 好,听着,我们有个麻烦 – Enkaran人不能走 |
[16:00] | Their lives depend on the very rare conditions that are unique to this planet. | 他们的生命依赖于这个星球的稀有环境条件 |
[16:05] | That is unfortunate. | 那真是不幸 |
[16:11] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[16:13] | Please explain the situation to the Enkarans. | 请向Enkaran人解释这一切 |
[16:18] | (Carter) But… | 可是… |
[16:30] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[16:34] | Well? Did you speak with the aliens? | 恩?你们跟外星人谈过了吗? |
[16:37] | In a way. | 算是谈了 |
[16:40] | It did not go well. | 情况不是很好 |
[16:45] | No. It didn’t. | 是的,不妙 |
[16:59] | The tests on the alien microbes show that they are also vulnerable to UV radiation. | 对外星微生物的测试表明它们同样 易受紫外线的伤害 |
[17:04] | That’s probably why they chose this planet. | 或许这就是他们选择这个星球的原因 |
[17:07] | – The dense ozone layer. – Among other things, I’m sure. | – 臭氧层浓度 – 我认为就是诸如此类的原因 |
[17:11] | The same conditions that make P5S-381 ideal for the Enkarans… | 同样的条件让P5S-381适合Enkaran人居住… |
[17:15] | ..make it ideal for the transformation. | …也使它适合改造 |
[17:18] | Can this information be used to stop the alien ship? | 这些信息可以用来阻止那外星飞船吗? |
[17:22] | I’m not sure how, sir. | 我不知道如何着手,长官 |
[17:25] | That’s assuming we have a right to stop them at all. | 这根本就是在假定我们有权利阻止他们. |
[17:29] | – Excuse me? – Not to be insensitive to the Enkarans,… | – 什么意思? – 我不是说要对Enkaran人不负责任… |
[17:32] | ..but we’d be interfering with the rebirth of an entire civilisation. | …但我们在干预整个外星文明的重生 |
[17:36] | If you believe Lotan, an incredibly advanced, civilised and peaceful one. | 如果你相信Lotan的话, 他们是个极端先进且和平的种族 |
[17:40] | – So the best society wins here? – No, I wasn’t saying that. | – 那么就是说优胜劣汰喽? – 不,我没那么说 |
[17:45] | We’re talkin’ about freeze-dried aliens whose civilisation was lost long ago. | 我们谈的是一堆干冻的外星人 他们的文明在老早以前就消失了 |
[17:49] | – The Enkarans are there now. – I don’t want anything to happen to them. | – Enkaran人可是活生生的 – 我也不希望他们出事 |
[17:53] | Could this robot be convinced to delay the transformation… | 那这个机器人呢? 能不能说服他延后改造时间 |
[17:56] | ..long enough for us to relocate the Enkarans? | 让我们有足够时间重新安置Enkaran人? |
[17:59] | – Robot’s a robot, sir. – He’s basically just a messenger, sir. | – 机器人就是机器人,长官 – 他只是个信差,长官 |
[18:02] | But he was created in the image of the Enkarans so that they could relate to him. | 但他是依Enkaran人的形象所创造的 所以他们能和他打交道 |
[18:08] | – Now, that could work to our advantage. – How? | – 通过他的解释让他们理解发生的这一切 及其原因,我们可以利用这一点 – 怎么说? |
[18:11] | Well, it might make him more sympathetic to their plight. | 那也许能让他对他们的处境更感到同情 |
[18:15] | It’s a robot. | 他只是个机器人 |
[18:18] | He is an incredibly advanced alien creation. | 他是一个极端先进的外星种族的产物 |
[18:21] | We shouldn’t just assume that he’s incapable of reason or feelings. | 我们不该随便认定他不辨是非 或者没有情感 |
[18:25] | Well, he didn’t seem very concerned with helping. | 他看起来并不热衷于帮忙 |
[18:28] | If he’s capable of learning, we might get him outside his programming. | 如果他能够学习 我们也许能让他思考程序之外的事物 |
[18:32] | What if he isn’t and we can’t? | 如果他不能而我们也没办法呢? |
[18:35] | What do you propose, Colonel? | 你想怎么做,上校? |
[18:37] | I say we throw everything we’ve got at that ship. | 要我说,我们把能用上的所有东西都 拿来攻击那飞船 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry. I can’t authorise a military strike in this situation, Colonel. | 抱歉,在此状况下, 我无法授权军事行动,少校 |
[18:45] | Look, General, I apologise if this seems to have taken on a personal edge for me. | 听着,将军.如果觉得这是我在意气用事, 我为此道歉 |
[18:51] | But we spent months getting to know these people. | 但我们花了几个月时间去了解这些人 |
[18:54] | They trusted us, and we screwed up. | 他们也信任我们,而我们却搞砸了 |
[18:56] | I understand your feeling. We’ve all invested a lot in this operation. | 我了解你的感受 对于这次任务,我们都付出了很多 |
[19:01] | No one wants to see it end up badly for the Enkarans. | 没有人想见到Enkaran人落得悲惨的下场 |
[19:04] | But you’re not gonna give me any effective weapons or personnel. | 但你还是不会给我任何有用的武器或人员 |
[19:09] | Find another way out of this. | 另外想办法解决吧 |
[19:14] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[19:34] | The alien ship draws closer. | 那艘外星飞船逼近了 |
[19:44] | Hedrazar, you can still save the people of your village. | Hedrazar,你还来得及救你村里的人 |
[19:47] | Our resolve has not changed. We will not abandon the rest of our people. | 我们的决定并未改变, 我们不会抛弃其他的族人 |
[19:52] | Did General Hammond not authorise troops and weapons? | Hammond将军没授权让你带增援的 兵力和武器来吗? |
[19:55] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:57] | You brought us here. We trusted you when you told us it was safe. | 你们带我们来到这个星球… 你们说这里是安全的,我们也信任你们 |
[20:00] | – I know. – You gave us technology to build cities,… | – 我知道 – 你们提供技术让我们建造城市… |
[20:03] | ..to provide heat. Have you not any way to stop the ship? | …给我们供暖 你们就没办法阻止那艘飞船吗? |
[20:19] | – How much naqahdah is in that reactor? – Sir? | – 我们给他们的反应堆里有多少naqahdah? – 长官? |
[20:22] | – What are you doing? – Thinking. Don’t worry about it too much. | – 你要干嘛? – 只是想想,Daniel,用不着太紧张 |
[20:26] | Of a way to blow up the ship? I’m not sure that’s what Hammond had in mind. | 想办法炸了那飞船? 我想这肯定不是Hammond将军的意思 |
[20:29] | They’re gonna stand there and die. | 他们只能在这里束手待毙 |
[20:34] | It’s a no-win situation. We’re not gonna sit around and watch them get slaughtered. | 这是个双输的局面 但我们不能袖手旁观,看着他们被屠杀 |
[20:39] | – You’d blow up that ship? – Give me another choice. | – 可你要炸掉这艘飞船干什么? – 那告诉我怎么办啊 |
[20:42] | – Well, I don’t have one at the moment… – Apparently time is a factor here. | – 我现在还没想到 – 如今时间是关键 |
[20:53] | How do you make a naqahdah bomb? | 怎么才能做个naqahdah炸弹? |
[20:58] | Well, sir, the reactor was designed to prevent exactly that kind… | 嗯,长官,反应堆的设计特别防止这种… |
[21:01] | Carter Carter. | |
[21:06] | Theoretically, if I created a feedback loop,… | 理论上如果我制造出一个反馈回路… |
[21:10] | ..the energy would build up instead of being released. | …能量就会被累积而非释放 |
[21:14] | It would be a big explosion, sir. | 这样应该会造成大规模爆炸,长官 |
[21:17] | Big enough? | 足够大吗? |
[21:20] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[21:23] | Carter… I’m making a choice to help these people. | Carter… 我要想办法帮助这些人 |
[21:28] | But if you don’t make that bomb, I’m out of options. | 但如果你不做这个炸弹 我就无计可施 |
[21:34] | I know. | 我明白 |
[21:36] | So I have to order you to do it. | 所以我必须命令你做 |
[21:41] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[22:03] | – How controlled is this gonna be? – The blast will be aimed upward. | – 这东西能控制到什么程度? – 爆炸的焦点会集中往上 |
[22:07] | This ridge should protect the village, but this is as close as I would put it. | 这座山脊应该能保护村子 不过这是我所能放的最近的地方 |
[22:12] | I’ve modified this remote to start the feedback loop. | 我改装了遥控器可以启动反馈回路 |
[22:15] | About a minute after you press the button, the reactor should blow. | 你按下这个按钮大约一分钟后 反应堆就会超出临界负荷并爆炸 |
[22:19] | – Ship’s ETA? – About five-zero minutes, sir. | – 飞船预计抵达时间? – 大约50分钟,长官 |
[22:23] | But we should detonate before it’s overhead. | 但我们必须在太空船到达正上方前引爆 |
[22:25] | There’s no telling what that energy beam will do to the reactor. | 它射出的光束不知道会对反应堆 造成什么影响 |
[22:29] | – OK. – There’s one more thing, sir. | – 好 – 还有一件事,长官 |
[22:33] | Once you detonate the reactor, there’s no turning back. | 一旦你启动反应器就无法挽回了 |
[22:36] | The overload can’t be stopped. | 超出负荷之后就无法停止了 |
[22:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:57] | Daniel Jackson? Daniel Jackson? | |
[23:02] | – You do not plan on staying? – No, actually. | – 你不打算留下? – 呃…不 |
[23:05] | I’m gonna go try to talk to Lotan. | 其实我想去和Lotan谈谈 |
[23:08] | If you warn Lotan of our plan, it will prove ineffectual. | 如果你将计划告知Lotan, 就无法奏效了. |
[23:11] | I won’t give anything away. I just wanna try to prevent it from being necessary. | 我不会泄露丝毫计划内容, 我只是希望能阻止它 |
[23:17] | Should you not wait for the return of Colonel O’Neill? | 你不等O’Neill上校和Carter少校回来吗? |
[23:20] | He asked me to give him another choice, so technically I’m following an order. | 事实上Jack要我告诉他别的办法, 技术上我是在服从命令 |
[24:07] | – Hello, Daniel Jackson. – Hi. | – 你好,Daniel Jackson – 你好 |
[24:12] | Are the Enkarans going to leave the planet? | Enkaran人打算离开这个星球了吗? |
[24:16] | Actually, the Enkarans have nowhere else to go. | 事实上Enkaran人无处可去 |
[24:22] | That is… tough luck. | 这真是不幸 |
[24:27] | While you were gone, I breathed some of the sulphur-based environment… | 当你们离开后,我抽空… |
[24:31] | ..being created by the ship. | ..到飞船改造后的硫基环境中呼吸了一下 |
[24:34] | – How is it? – Not good. | – 感觉如何? – 不好 |
[24:43] | This music has not been heard in over a thousand years. | 这音乐至少有一千年没听到了 |
[24:50] | – It’s nice. – It sounds very unpleasant to me. | – 很不错 – 我感觉听起来很不好 |
[24:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[24:57] | – Yes. This is not how it should sound. – (noise stops) | 是啊,它不该是这样的 |
[25:04] | – How so? – It seems the design of your ears,… | – 那应该是怎样的? – 似乎你我耳朵的构造不适合这音乐 |
[25:12] | Um… | 嗯… |
[25:17] | To be honest with you, I’m here to see if you’ll consider alternate solutions… | 和你说实话,我是来看看你会不会 考虑想想别的办法 |
[25:22] | ..to the problem faced by the Enkarans. | …来解决Enkaran人面对的难题 |
[25:25] | I am not programmed to solve the problem faced by the Enkarans. | 我的程序设计不是用来解决Enkaran 人的问题的 |
[25:29] | Right. | 说得对 |
[25:33] | Let me ask you something. What will happen to you when this is all over? | 我问你, 等这一切结束后你会怎样? |
[25:39] | I will be reintegrated into the ship’s systems. | 我会被重新并入飞船系统 |
[25:42] | You mean you’ll die? | 你是说你会死? |
[25:45] | Yes, I suppose that is one interpretation. | 是的,我想就是这个意思 |
[25:49] | – Do you wanna die? – What I want is irrelevant. | – 你想死吗? – 我怎么想与此无关 |
[25:54] | Wouldn’t you like to experience… | 你难道不想在你被重并入飞船前… |
[25:56] | ..what it’s like to be an Enkaran before you’re reintegrated? | 多体验一下当个Enkaran人是什么感觉吗? |
[26:00] | See some of the planet before it’s completely transformed, and… | 我的意思是 在这个星球被改造前多看看它… |
[26:04] | – ..maybe even meet the people? – For what purpose? | – …甚至可以亲眼去见见这些人? – 为什么呢? |
[26:07] | It might help you consider alternate solutions. | 因为这也许能帮你想出别的办法 |
[26:12] | I’m not programmed for alternate solutions. | 我的程序不是用来考虑替代方案的 |
[26:14] | The ship will continue the process without you, correct? | 你说过这艘船没有你还是会继续运作, 对吗? |
[26:17] | Yes. As I have said, its function is fully automated. | 对,就像我说过的,它是全自动的 |
[26:21] | Well, there. Then no harm done. We’ll just… we’ll have a look around. | 那就没问题了 我们只是,我们去到处逛逛 |
[26:47] | Sir, no disrespect intended,… | 长官,无意冒犯… |
[26:50] | ..but I have doubts as to whether or not we’re doing the right thing. | …但我在怀疑我们做的到底对不对 |
[26:54] | What is that, Carter? The right thing? | 什么叫对不对,Carter? |
[26:57] | We brought these people here. They depend on us. | 我们把这些人带到这里来 他们只能靠我们了 |
[27:00] | – What else are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | – 我们还能怎么办? – 我不知道 |
[27:04] | – Do you wanna talk me outta this? – Yes, sir. | – 你要劝我不这么做吗? – 是的,长官 |
[27:15] | – Stay in contact. – Yes, sir. | – 保持联络 – 是,长官 |
[27:33] | The air is not as pure as that created for me on the ship. | 这空气不像船上的那么纯净 |
[27:36] | It’s definitely… different. | 这是完全不同的 |
[27:42] | – This is better. – I agree. | – 这里好些 – 我同意 |
[27:51] | These are trees. | 这些是树 |
[27:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:56] | Anywhere there’s oxygen you’re sure to find… trees. | 有氧气的地方就肯定能找到树 |
[28:00] | They’re… kind of like nature’s air filters. | 它们有点像是天然的空气过滤器 |
[28:07] | – Their design is most interesting. – So is their function. | – 它们的构造很有趣 – 还有它们的功能 |
[28:20] | Daniel Jackson has gone to speak with Lotan. | Daniel Jackson去找Lotan谈话了 |
[28:23] | – Did you try to stop him? – I do not disagree with his intentions. | – 你有没有试着阻止他? – 我并不反对他的想法 |
[28:27] | You do know we’re gonna try and blow up that ship? | 你总知道我们打算炸掉那飞船吧? |
[28:30] | I am aware of that. As is Daniel Jackson. | 我很清楚,Daniel也一样. |
[28:35] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[28:37] | – Daniel, come in. – I read you, Jack. | – Daniel,回话 – 我听到了,Jack |
[28:40] | Tell me, tell me you’re not on that ship! | 告诉我,告诉我你不在船上! |
[28:45] | OK, I’m not on the ship. | 好吧,我不在船上 |
[28:49] | – What are you doin’, Daniel? – I’m talking to Lotan. | – 你在搞什么,Daniel? – 我在跟Lotan谈话 |
[28:54] | – Is he gonna tell him about the bomb? – He said he would not reveal our plan. | – 他会告诉他炸弹的事吗? – 他说他不会透露我们的计划 |
[28:59] | Sir, we only have 15 minutes. | 长官,我们只剩15分钟了 |
[29:04] | Daniel, do you know what time it is? | Daniel,你知道现在是什么时候了吗? |
[29:06] | I am trying to give you another choice. | 我只是想找到别的解决方法 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么? |
[29:11] | Hang on. We’re on our way back to the village. Over and out. | 呃,等会儿,我们正在回村子的路上 结束通话 |
[29:19] | You have disobeyed your superior. | 你违抗了上级的命令 |
[29:23] | No, not… exactly. | 嗯,不,不是这么回事 |
[29:27] | – You are not fulfilling your function. – That’s not true. | – 你没有履行你的职责,Daniel Jackson – 你得明白,并非如此 |
[29:30] | I’m just… I’m choosing the best way to fulfil my true function. | 我只是在选择最好的方法来履行我的真正职责 |
[29:36] | Hierarchal command structures don’t allow you to consider all of the options. | 你知道,有些时候主控指挥机构不让你 考虑其他可行的方法 |
[29:42] | I see. | 我明白 |
[29:45] | Let’s, um… Iet’s go to the village. | 我们…呃,我们到村里去吧 |
[29:58] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[29:59] | Lotan wanted to meet the Enkarans. | Lotan想亲眼看看Enkaran人 |
[30:04] | (Carter) Ten minutes, sir. | 十分钟,长官 |
[30:09] | Hello, Dr Jackson. | 你好,Jackson博士 |
[30:12] | Hello, Eliam. | 你好,Eliam |
[30:14] | This is Lotan. | 这位是Lotan |
[30:19] | He looks Enkaran. But I have not met him before. | 他看起来是Enkaran人 但我以前没见过他 |
[30:24] | Lotan is a representative of the aliens who built the ship. | Lotan是建造那艘飞船的外星人的代表 |
[30:28] | He was created in your image in order to better communicate the danger you’re in. | 他是按你们的外形制造出来的, 以便与你们沟通飞船的任务和你们面临的危险. |
[30:33] | – Yet he does not stop it. – No. | – 而他并没有让它停下来 – 没有 |
[30:36] | Lotan, this is Eliam. | Lotan,这位是Eliam |
[30:41] | This is his wife Nikka, and this is Hedrazar, the leader of the village. | 这是他太太Nikka 这是Hedrazar,这个村子的领袖 |
[30:51] | Are you able to see the lives that will be extinguished… | 你现在亲眼看见这些将要死去的生命了? |
[30:54] | ..if your ship continues its current path? | …如果飞船还继续按航线行进的话. |
[30:57] | Yes, Lotan is aware of that. | 是的,Lotan清楚这点 |
[31:01] | She is without sight. | 她失明了 |
[31:06] | It was happening to them on the planet when we first met. They were dying. | 那是我们在另一个星球初次遇见他们时 发生的事,当时他们危在旦夕 |
[31:10] | This is the only planet we could find where we knew they could survive. | 这是我们唯一知道的能让他们生存的星球 |
[31:14] | – I am aware of their physiological needs. – Yes, of course. | – 我知道他们的生理需求 – 对,当然了 |
[31:20] | That one is going to give birth. | 这个人快要生了 |
[31:22] | Yes. To a new Enkaran life. | 没错,一个Enkaran的新生命 |
[31:24] | There will be no Enkaran life at all if your ship does not stop. | 如果你的船不停下来, 根本就不会有Enkaran人活下来 |
[31:28] | I think we’re all aware of the situation. | 我想我们都很清楚目前的状况 |
[31:31] | Yes. You have brought me here to elicit sympathy for these people. | 对,你带我来这里是想让我同情这些人 |
[31:35] | Well, actually they’re your people in a way, Lotan. | 其实从某方面来说 他们是你的同胞,Lotan |
[31:39] | You were created in their image. | 你是照他们的样子被创造出来的 |
[31:41] | I was not created to prevent their demise, Daniel Jackson. | 我不是被创造来阻止他们灭亡的, Daniel Jackson |
[31:44] | – But… don’t you wish you could? – The ship calls me back. | – 可是难道你不希望你可以吗? – 飞船在召唤我回去了 |
[31:49] | – Why? – I must go. | – 为什么? – 我必须走了 |
[31:51] | – Take me with you. – No. Daniel, no! | – 带我一起走 – 不.Daniel!不要! |
[31:58] | – Five minutes, sir. – Lotan took Daniel back onto the ship. | – 5分钟,长官 – Lotan刚带Daniel回飞船了 |
[32:02] | – What?! Sir… – He asked to go. | – 什么?!长官… – 他自己要求的 |
[32:05] | Well, what are we gonna do, sir? The ship is almost in position. | 那我们要怎么办,长官? 飞船快到预定位置了 |
[32:16] | The ship has detected an unusual device. | 飞船侦测到一个不寻常的装置 |
[32:19] | It appears to be capable of emitting great amounts of energy. | 它似乎能释放出大量的能量 |
[32:27] | Is this device intended to try and stop the ship, as the Enkaran Eliam suggested? | 这个装置是不是用来阻止这艘船的? 像那个叫Eliam的Enkaran人所说的一样? |
[32:33] | Look, I don’t agree with what they’re doing,… | 听着,Lotan, 我并不同意其他人的做法… |
[32:35] | ..but I also don’t wanna see you wipe out those people. | …但我也不想看到你消灭那些人 |
[32:39] | If they will not leave, there is no other option. | 如果他们不肯离开就没有其他方法了 |
[32:44] | Ship is in position, sir. | 飞船就位了,长官 |
[33:00] | If you’re gonna do it, you have to do it now. | 如果你打算这么做,现在就得动手了 |
[33:07] | Daniel Jackson has made his choice, O’Neill. | Daniel Jackson做出了他自己的选择,O’Neill |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:39] | The device has entered an active state. | 这装置进入启动模式了 |
[33:43] | Lotan, if you wanted to, can you stop the ship? | Lotan,如果你想的话, 你能让飞船停下来吗? |
[33:48] | – As I have said… – Yes, it’s not about what you want. | – 像我说过的… – 是,我知道,我只是不知道你在想什么 |
[33:51] | Please, just answer the question. Can you stop the ship? | 但请回答我的问题 你能让飞船停下来吗? |
[33:55] | – It would be possible, yes. – OK. Then think about this. | – 有可能,是的 – 好,那就想想 |
[34:00] | Think about the people down there and all the life that you will be destroying. | 想想下面那些人, 还有所有你将要毁灭的生命 |
[34:06] | I am programmed to serve the life on this ship. | 我的程序要求我为飞船上的生命服务 |
[34:16] | You say that they were an advanced civilisation, 10,000 years of history? | 你说过他们拥有先进的文明, 有一万年的历史? |
[34:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:22] | – They had laws, justice? – Yes. | – 他们有法律,公正? – 对 |
[34:25] | – A respect for life? – Yes. | – 尊重生命? – 对 |
[34:27] | Then how can their world be re-created through an act of mass murder? | 那怎么能通过大屠杀来重建一个世界? |
[34:33] | Wouldn’t that be a betrayal of everything they stood for? | 那不是背叛了他们所信仰的一切了吗? |
[34:38] | You said you were made to communicate. | 你说你是被制造出来用于沟通的 |
[34:42] | You’re not here to serve life on this ship. | 你不只是在这里为飞船上的生命服务 |
[34:44] | You’re here to protect the integrity of life on this ship. | 你是在保护飞船上生命的一切东西 |
[34:48] | There’s a big difference. | 这有很大的区别 |
[34:52] | Are you really fulfilling your true function by allowing this to happen? | 让这样的事发生就算是真正履行了 你的职责了? |
[35:08] | 60 seconds to detonation. | 还有60秒爆炸 |
[35:16] | The ship has stopped, O’Neill. | 飞船停下来了,O’Neill |
[35:23] | (whispers) The ship has stopped. | 飞船停下来了 |
[35:26] | Daniel must’ve gotten through to him. | Daniel一定说服了他 |
[35:31] | Daniel, if you can hear me, you’ve got 30 seconds. | Daniel,如果你能听到我, 你还有30秒 |
[35:35] | Three zero. Over. | 3 0 ,通话完毕 |
[35:38] | Um, about that device… | 呃…那装置… |
[35:43] | – It is still active. – Yes. Can you do anything about that? | – 还在运行 – 是的,你有什么办法吗? |
[35:53] | – Do you know how to deactivate it? – No. | – 你知道怎么解除它吗? – 不知道 |
[35:56] | – Intriguing design. – Uh, yeah. | – 有意思的设计 – 呃…对 |
[35:59] | – Lotan, we really don’t have time for this. – How much time do we have? | – Lotan,我们真的没多少时间了 – 我们还有多少时间? |
[36:05] | 5,4,3… Five, four, three,… | |
[36:08] | …2,1 ..two, one. | |
[36:20] | – What is going on? – The ship remains. | – 怎么,怎么回事? – 飞船还在 |
[36:32] | A powerful explosive. | 巨大的爆炸 |
[36:34] | We were desperate. | 我们在玩命啊 |
[36:37] | The conflict remains unresolved. | 问题还是没得到解决 |
[36:39] | I must eventually resume the transformation process on this planet,… | 最后我还是得恢复星球改造程序… |
[36:43] | – ..or the Gad-Meer civilisation will be lost. – I know. | – …否则Gad-Meer文明将会消失 – 我知道 |
[36:52] | Many millions of planets were scanned… | 为了寻找适合改造的条件, 已经扫描了几百万个星球 |
[37:01] | Only one met the specifications. | 只有一个符合 |
[37:06] | Just out of curiosity, were any others even close? | 我只是出于好奇, 有没有其他条件接近的星球? |
[37:10] | 2,634 parameters had to be exactly right in order for… | 有2634个参数必须完全符合… |
[37:14] | For the transformation process. Yes, but what about for the Enkarans? | …符合改造程序,我知道 但有没有适合Enkaran人的? |
[37:18] | I do not understand. | 我不清楚 |
[37:20] | Maybe they don’t need exactly the same environment… | 也许Enkaran人并不需要跟改造程序 要求完全一致的环境. |
[37:23] | ..as the transformation process, just a similar one. | 只要很相近的就行 |
[37:26] | You know their physiology. Do any of the planets scanned match their needs? | 你比任何人都更了解他们的生理构造, 飞船扫瞄过的星球里有没有适合Enkaran人的? |
[37:38] | Here. | 这儿 |
[37:43] | This planet would be appropriate for the Enkarans. | 这个星球能满足Enkaran人的需要 |
[37:52] | I regret that I did not consider this possibility, Daniel Jackson. | 我很抱歉我没考虑过这个可能性, Daniel Jackson |
[37:57] | Well, you would’ve gotten there eventually. | 你最后还是会想到的 |
[38:02] | This planet was rejected because three of the parameters were not correct. | 这个星球之所以被飞船排除在外, 是因为有三个参数不符 |
[38:06] | The core temperature was too warm, the size was too large,… | 地核温度太高了,星球体积太大了 |
[38:11] | ..and there were intelligent life forms already present. | 而且上面已经有智慧型生命存在 |
[38:15] | Intelligent life forms? | 智慧生命形式? |
[38:20] | Based on the description, I believe they were Enkaran. | 根据对他们的描述, 我相信他们是Enkaran人 |
[38:36] | So, what shall we do now? | 我们现在要怎么办? |
[38:41] | – What is it? – It’s OK. | – 什么?那是什么? – 没关系 |
[38:43] | Don’t, uh… don’t be afraid. | 别…别怕 |
[38:53] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事? |
[38:55] | Lotan would like to offer you a compromise. | Lotan提出了一个折衷方案 |
[38:58] | The ship has expended too many of the resources needed… | 这艘飞船已经消耗了太多资源用于改造星球 无法在其他星球重新开始改造 |
[39:05] | I require that you give up this world. | 我请求你们放弃这个世界 |
[39:10] | How is that a compromise? | 这算什么折衷方案? |
[39:13] | We found the original Enkaran home world. | 我们找到了Enkaran人原来的家园 |
[39:20] | – What? – How? | – 什么? – 怎么会? |
[39:21] | It was one of several million planets scanned by the ship before this one. | 这艘飞船在选定这里之前扫描过 几百万个星球,它是其中之一 |
[39:26] | It was rejected partly because of the presence of intelligent life forms. | 它被排除的部分原因 是因为有智慧生命形式的存在 |
[39:31] | – He’s telling us this now? – Well, he didn’t know. | – 他现在才告诉我们? – 他并不知道啊 |
[39:35] | And technically he’s just a day and a half old, so give him a break. | 而且从技术上来说,他只有一天半大, 所以别太苛求了 |
[39:41] | We will gladly accept this offer to return to the home of our ancestors. | 我们非常愿意接受这个回到祖先家园的提议 |
[39:46] | – How do we get them there? – Their home world has no Stargate. | – 我们要怎么把他们送到哪去? – Enkaran的家乡没有星门 |
[39:54] | Well, actually I have this friend with a big spaceship who’s willing to take them. | 事实上我这朋友有艘超大的飞船, 他愿意送他们去 |
[40:01] | – Is this possible? – Yes. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[40:05] | Once you are safely to your home planet, I will be reintegrated into the ship,… | 一旦你们平安回家后,我会重新并入 飞船系统… |
[40:08] | ..and the ship will return to complete the transformation. | …然后飞船会再回到这里完成改造程序 |
[40:12] | Does that have to happen? The part about you being reintegrated? | 难道你非得被重并吗? |
[40:19] | – What other option is there? – But you are Enkaran. | – 那还能怎么办? – 可你是Enkaran人啊 |
[40:23] | You must stay with us. | 你得和我们待在一起 |
[40:29] | That is not contrary to my programming. | 这不符合我的程序要求. |
[40:36] | Lotan says thank you, he’d like that very much. | Lotan说谢谢你们,他非常乐意这么做 |
[40:44] | Spread the word among the villages. We are going home! | 通知所有的村庄.我们要回家了! |