时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Colleagues. | 伙计们 |
[01:14] | Your attention, please. | 注意了 |
[01:16] | I’m pleased to report that thanks to your hard work… | 我很高兴地告诉各位 由于你们的努力工作… |
[01:19] | …we have enough reserve energy to heat the greenhouses for the next two months. | …我们现在有供温室取暖两个月的储备能源了 |
[01:23] | Special merit to the workers of section 23. | 这里要特别表扬23区的工人们 |
[01:28] | Let us use this, not as an excuse to work less, but as motivation to work harder. | 但不能把这作为偷懒的理由, 而要将之化为更加努力工作的动力 |
[01:33] | Our world may be covered in ice, but one day… | 我们的世界也许要被冰雪掩盖 但总有一天 |
[01:35] | …we will reclaim our place on the surface. | 我们将重新回到地面上去 |
[01:39] | (all) It is my honour to serve. | 全心全意服务 |
[02:02] | – Kegan, how about some bread? – Sorry, just gave away the last piece. | – Kegan,还有面包吗? – 抱歉,刚给完最后一片 |
[02:06] | Oh, here we go. Every time. | 噢,又来了,每次都这样 |
[02:09] | – What is your problem? – I don’t have one. | – 你有什么问题? – 我没有问题 |
[02:11] | And we don’t have bread. | 我们连面包都没有 |
[02:12] | – Is there a problem here? – Stay outta this. | – 有什么问题吗? – 少管闲事 |
[02:15] | – Jonah, people are waiting. – Give her the damn bread! | – Jonah,其他人都在等着呢 – 给她那该死的面包! |
[02:26] | – The two of you are friends, O’Neill. – Stay out of it! | – 这样不对!你们俩是朋友,O’Neill – 走开! |
[02:30] | We are part of something called SG-1. I am Teal’c. Do you not remember? | 我们是SG-1的一份子 我是Teal’c!你不记得了吗? |
[02:33] | Somebody get this guy off me! | 谁来把这家伙弄走! |
[02:41] | – Get him upstairs. – We don’t belong here! | – 带他上楼 – 我们不属于这里! |
[02:44] | You must remember! We must escape! | 你们必须想起来!我们必须出去! |
[02:49] | Brenna, it is my honour to serve. | Brenna,为此服务是我的荣幸 |
[02:53] | – I don’t know that man. – I know, don’t worry. He’s nightsick. | – 我不认识那个人 – 我知道,Jonah,别担心,他得了黑夜之病 |
[03:00] | Give Therra her bread. | 把Therra的面包给她 |
[03:11] | Everyone finish and back to work. | 吃完的人都回去工作 |
[04:19] | These pumps regulate the overflow. | 这些泵是用来控制压力过高的 |
[04:21] | Sometimes they get clogged and you have to… Carlin? | 有时候它们会堵住 那你就得…Carlin? |
[04:27] | Where’s he been for five days? | 他这五天到哪去了? |
[04:29] | Recovering from nightsickness. It’s a strange thing. | 调养黑夜之病去了, 那是种奇怪的病 |
[04:33] | There was this guy a couple of years ago… | 在前几年,有个家伙… |
[04:36] | …tried to smash his way through one of those skylights. | …想从一扇天窗逃出去 |
[04:43] | Did he do it? | 他出去了吗? |
[04:45] | You would’ve known if he had. | 他如果成功了的话,你早就知道了 |
[04:48] | This place would’ve been buried under ice and you would’ve frozen to death. | 这地方被埋在冰雪之下 你会跟其他人一样被冻死 |
[04:52] | Right. | 对 |
[05:19] | Cover those valves. | 把气阀盖上 |
[05:23] | What happened? | 什么事? |
[05:25] | A stabiliser ruptured. They’re too corroded to take the pressure. | 一个稳定器破裂了 它们锈蚀得太严重,无法承受压力 |
[05:29] | – There’s not much we can do. – I think there is. | – 我们无能为力 – 我想应该可以 |
[05:31] | An automatic relief valve on each stabiliser could vent the excess pressure. | 如果我们在每个稳定器上装一个自动安全阀 我们就能排出过剩的压力 |
[05:36] | I’ve done some calculations. If you want, I could show you. | 我做了些计算 如果你想要的话,我可以拿给你看看 |
[05:41] | You can come by my office later. | 你等一下到我的办公室来 |
[06:00] | – You all right? – Fine. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[06:03] | – That explosion… – No, no, I’m fine, really. | – 那个爆炸… – 噢,没事,没事,我很好,真的 |
[06:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:07] | Brenna wants to see me. She wants to hear my ideas for improving the plant. | Brenna要见我 她想听听我对改进设备的想法 |
[06:11] | You could take a few minutes off. | 你可以稍微休息一下 |
[06:14] | Please! You work just as hard as I do. | 噢,拜托!你的工作跟我的一样重 |
[06:16] | That’s different. It’s called stamina. | 那不一样,这叫持久力 |
[06:20] | Have a good shift. | 换班了,好好休息会 |
[06:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | There she goes. | 她又来了 |
[06:36] | Why does Brenna listen to her? | 为什么Brenna会听她的? |
[06:39] | I don’t know. She seems pretty smart. | 我不知道,她看起来很聪明的样子 |
[06:42] | She thinks she’s better than the rest of us. | 她自认为比我们其他人都出色 |
[06:49] | – They both do. – Teal’c said we were friends. | – 他们两个都是 – Teal’c说我们是朋友 |
[06:55] | His name’s not Teal’c. It’s Tor. | 他不叫Teal’c,他叫Tor |
[07:00] | Nightsickness. | 黑暗之病 |
[07:11] | Sir, we’re ready with the video link to P3R-118. | 长官, 我们准备好和P3R-118进行影像连线了 |
[07:15] | Very well. | 很好 |
[07:21] | – Administrator Calder. – General Hammond. | – Calder行政官 – Hammond将军 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but oursearch has turned up nothing. | 我很遗憾的告诉你 我们的搜索没有任何成果 |
[07:28] | Given the hostile conditions outside the dome… | 由于穹顶建筑外的气候十分恶劣 |
[07:31] | …I don’t see how SG-1 could’ve survived this long. | 我不觉得SG-1能生存那么久 |
[07:34] | With respect, Administrator, I’m not ready to give up on my people just yet. | 恕我无礼,行政官 我还没打算放弃我的手下 |
[07:39] | We have specialised equipment and teams trained for this kind of operation. | 我们有特殊的装备和小队可以进行这种任务 |
[07:43] | When Major Carter talked ofexploring the glacier, I explained the danger… | 当Carter少校开始表现出探索冰河的兴趣时 我试着解释过其危险性 |
[07:48] | …but Colonel O’Neill was overly confiident that they could handle the conditions. | 但O’Neill上校很自信的认为他们能够应付 这种情况 |
[07:54] | I appreciate your concern, but I assure you I’ll take full responsibility. | 我很感激你的关心 但我向你保证我会承担所有责任 |
[08:02] | Very well. | 很好 |
[08:13] | Tell Brenna I want to see her tomorrow. | 告诉Brenna我明天要见她 |
[08:18] | I’d like to know how our new workers are doing. | 我想知道我们的新工人干得怎么样 |
[08:41] | – Go ahead. – Go where? | – 走啊 – 上哪儿? |
[08:45] | – The other side. – Carlin. | – 另外一边 – Carlin |
[08:48] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[09:03] | Major, what’s your status? | 少校,情况怎样? |
[09:05] | We’ve launched the UAV. We’re getting telemetry now. | 我们已经发射了UAV 马上就能得到勘测结果 |
[09:09] | But I have to tell you, sir, it doesn’t look good. | 长官,我不得不告诉你 情况不太好 |
[09:13] | This place is pretty nasty. | 这地方糟透了 |
[09:22] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[09:24] | – I was injured. – When? | – 我受伤了 – 什么时候? |
[09:28] | Why are you speaking to me? | 你干嘛要跟我说话? |
[09:31] | I just thought, uh… Since apparently we’re friends from way back, I thought that… | 我只是在想,呃 既然我们以前是朋友,我只是想… |
[09:38] | What is that, uh, thing on your forehead? | 你额头上东西的是什么? |
[09:41] | A birthmark. | 胎记 |
[09:44] | A birthmark. You’d think I’d remember something like that. | 胎记, 你觉得我该记得这东西 |
[09:48] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[09:51] | You said you did. | 你说你认识我 |
[09:55] | – Last week, during morning… – I wasn’t here last week. | – 就在上个礼拜的早上 – 上礼拜我不在这里 |
[10:00] | You said we were friends and we had to escape. I want an explanation. | 你说我们是朋友 还说我们应该要逃走,我想听听原因 |
[10:03] | I said no such thing. | 我没说过这种话 |
[10:10] | I’m obviously completely wrong about that. | 好吧,看来我是大错特错了 |
[10:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:14] | Don’t talk to me again. | 你别再跟我说话 |
[10:19] | Yeah, right. | 好,可以 |
[10:27] | I told you to leave him alone. | 我叫你离他远点的 |
[10:31] | He was there. You heard him. Why would he deny that? | 他明明在这儿的,Kegan 你听到他说的了,他为什么要否认? |
[10:34] | – Nightsickness affects your mind. – That doesn’t explain the dreams I’ve had. | – 黑夜之病影响了心智 – 那并不能解释我的梦 |
[10:41] | – Something’s wrong here, Kegan… – Carlin. | – 这儿不太对劲,Kegan.有些不.. – Carlin |
[10:44] | It’s bad enough he named you as part of his delusion. | 他在错觉里提到你就已经够糟了 |
[10:47] | If people hear you talk like this, they’ll think you’re nightsick. | 如果这里的人听到你这么说话 他们会认为你也得了黑夜之病 |
[10:50] | People? | 人? |
[10:53] | Not that I would ever… Carlin… | 我不会这么做的,Carlin |
[10:56] | No, no, no, of course not. | 不会,当然不会 |
[11:01] | It’s just a dream. | 那只是个梦罢了 |
[11:26] | Why didn’t the memory stamp work on Teal’c? | 为什么记忆灌输对Teal’c无效? |
[11:28] | I’m sure it was the creature his species carries within them. | 我肯定这跟他们那一种族携带的生物有关 |
[11:31] | We’ve stamped him again. This time it seems to be holding. | 我们对他又灌输了一次 这次看来控制住了 |
[11:35] | – What about the others? – They’re all proving excellent workers. | – 其他人呢? – 他们都是优秀的工人 |
[11:39] | In fact, Therra has some very interesting ideas for improving the plant. | 事实上 Therra有些不错的主意来改善设备 |
[11:43] | Therra? Therra? | |
[11:44] | The personality we stamped Major Carter with. | 就是我们灌输给Carter少校的身份 |
[11:59] | We’ve had problems with pressure overload. | 我们对压力超载的控制有些麻烦 |
[12:02] | She suggested an automated relief valve which would relieve excess pressure. | 她建议使用自动安全阀排出额外压力 |
[12:06] | If we didn’t have to regulate the pressure manually… | 我们如果不必手动释放压力 |
[12:09] | …it would free up workers for other tasks. | 就能解放出工人去做别的工作 |
[12:11] | Maybe one day she could increase productivity to the point… | 兴许有一天她能提高工作效率直到 我们不再需要工人的地步 |
[12:19] | What would be so wrong with that? | 那有什么问题吗? |
[12:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:24] | I’m sure they’d fit right in. | 我确定他们会适应的很好 |
[12:27] | Of course, they don’t even know the city exists. | 当然,他们甚至不知道城市的存在 |
[12:30] | – We could tell them. – That they’ve been lied to all their lives? | – 我们可以告诉他们 – 听着,他们都生活在谎言中 |
[12:34] | How would the people of the city react when there was less to go around? | 如果有些人跑出去,城里的居民会有 什么反应? |
[12:37] | When they had to make room for… workers? | 当我们不得不为这些工人腾出空间来时? |
[12:43] | Right now in our city we have no crime. No unemployment. | Brenna,现在我们的城市里没有犯罪, 没有失业 |
[12:48] | – But… – They’re happy where they are. | – 但是… – 他们对现状相当满意 |
[12:51] | That’s what the stamp assures. | 这就是灌输装置所确保的 |
[13:00] | Do only what is necessary to guarantee uninterrupted power. | 只管保证能量供应不中断就行了 |
[13:07] | Yes, Administrator. | 是,行政官 |
[13:26] | Did you get a chance to look over my plans? | 你有没有看过我的计划? |
[13:28] | – I’d like to get started right away… – We can’t do the improvements. | – 我想现在就开始… – 我们无法做出改进 |
[13:32] | – But you said… – No. | – 但你之前说… – 不行 |
[13:34] | The generators would be off line too long. | 那会让发电机停机太久 |
[13:36] | If any critical systems began to freeze, we might not get them started again. | 可能会有关键系统被冻结 而我们将无法将之再次运行起来 |
[13:41] | – I agree there’s some risk… – Too much risk. | – 我同意这会有风险… – 太大的风险 |
[13:45] | OK, well, what about my other ideas? | 好吧,那我的其他意见呢? |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. This plant is all that stands between us and the ice. | 我很抱歉 这些装置是我们和冰原之间唯一的防线 |
[13:54] | Uninterrupted production is more important than efficiency. | 使之不间断地运行比提高效率更重要 |
[13:57] | You may return to work. | 你可以回去工作了 |
[14:01] | Brenna, I know you were excited about this. What’s happened? | Brenna,你明明对这很感兴趣的 发生什么事了? |
[14:04] | Well, I’ve thought it over. | 我想这结束了 |
[14:07] | – At least let me come up with a safer… – Therra… | – 至少让我提出一个更安全的方法吧… – Therra… |
[14:10] | …please leave. | …请离开 |
[14:16] | It’s my honour to serve. | 为此服务是我的荣幸 |
[14:27] | I’m not making this up off the top of my head. | 这又不是我异想天开凭空虚构出来的 |
[14:30] | I’ve got a detailed plan, including safeguards. | 我有详细的计划,包括了安全措施 |
[14:33] | – I’m sure she knows that. – I could make a difference here. | – 我相信她知道 – 听着,我能让这里大为改观 |
[14:37] | She won’t even let me. | 她却不让我做 |
[14:46] | Why don’t you go back to her in a couple of days, offer up something small? | 你何不过几天再去找她 提出些小的改进计划? |
[14:50] | Maybe you gotta work in to the big stuff. | 或许你可以一步步来 |
[14:53] | How do you stay so calm? | 你怎么能沉得住气? |
[14:57] | I think in another life I’ve handled dangerous explosives. I don’t know. | 可能我在另一生中学会控制发泄怒气了 我也不知道 |
[15:05] | What… What do you mean, in another life? | 什么… 你说另一生是什么意思? |
[15:09] | I don’t mean anything by it. It’s just an expression, isn’t it? | 没什么意思 不过是种表达方式,对吗? |
[15:23] | – Major. – I’m sorry, sir, there’s no sign of ’em. | – 少校 – 我很抱歉,长官,没发现他们的踪迹 |
[15:26] | I understand. You and your team have been out there a long time. | 明白 你和你的队员已经在外面很久了 |
[15:31] | No, sir. When I say there’s no sign, I mean literally not a trace. | 不,长官,我说没发现他们的踪迹 是说真的没有任何线索 |
[15:36] | What are you saying, Major? | 你在说什么,少校? |
[15:38] | I can’t imagine what scientific reason Major Carter or Dr Jackson might’ve had… | 我想不出会有任何理由 让Carter少校或Jackson博士去… |
[15:43] | …to want to check out those ice fields, but even if they wanted to go there… | …查看那些冰原, 但就算他们要出去… |
[15:47] | …there’s no way Colonel O’Neill would’ve let them. | O’Neill上校也绝对不会同意的 |
[15:50] | According to Administrator Calder… | 根据Calder行政官所说, |
[15:52] | …Colonel O’Neill believed the risk was acceptable. | O’Neill上校认为有必要冒这个险. |
[15:55] | I can’t speak to that, sir. I’m not a diplomat. | 我不这么认为,长官 我不是外交官 |
[15:58] | Off the record. | 不是正式的 |
[15:59] | They’re not out there, sir. No way. | 他们不在外面,长官,根本不可能 |
[16:02] | Administrator Calder says they are. | Calder行政官说他们在外面 |
[16:06] | Then I’d say he’s a damn liar. | 要我说他就是个该死的骗子 |
[16:22] | Kegan, I need to ask you something. | Kegan,我要问你一些事情 |
[16:26] | – How did I get here? – You were transferred from the mines. | – 我是怎么来这儿的? – 你什么意思?你是从矿区调来的 |
[16:30] | No. Before that. | 不,在那之前呢 |
[16:33] | Before? | 之前? |
[16:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:37] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得吗? |
[16:38] | I keep thinking about it, and all I come up with is a handful of memories. | 我一直在想 但是只能想起一点点 |
[16:44] | What is this about anyway? | 是关于什么的呢? |
[16:46] | I’m just wondering if Jonah and Therra were ever my friends. | 我只是在想Jonah和Therra 会不会曾是我的朋友 |
[16:52] | Friends… | 朋友 |
[16:53] | – Maybe I don’t recognise them because… – Listen to me. | – 也许我没认出他们是因为隔得太久了 – 听我说 |
[16:57] | They are tryin’ to get close to Brenna so they can get special treatment. | 他们只是想接近Brenna, 好得到特别的待遇 |
[17:01] | – Especially Therra. – All I’m saying… | – 特别是Therra – 我只是想说… |
[17:03] | And all I am saying: That if you’re friends of those two… you’re not mine. | 我想说的是,如果你是他们俩的朋友 你就不是我的朋友 |
[17:59] | Pressure’s too high! Pipes are hot! | 压力太高,管道好烫! |
[18:02] | This whole section’s gonna blow. Help me get him outta here! | 太迟了!整片区域要爆炸了! 帮我把他弄出去! |
[18:17] | – What’s going on? – Pressure overload. | – 发生什么事了? – 压力超出负荷了 |
[18:19] | – We’ve gotta fix it. – It’s too late. We have to evacuate. | – 我们得修好它 – 太迟了,我们必须立刻撤离 |
[18:23] | – What’s happening? – If that boiler blows, so will the section. | – 怎么了? – 如果锅炉爆炸,会把整片区域夷平 |
[18:26] | I can shut off the main boiler here, but somebody has to open the primary valve. | 我可以从这里把主锅炉关掉 但得有人回那边把主排泄阀打开 |
[18:32] | Carlin! Carlin! | |
[18:34] | – Get these people outta here! – Get outta here! Clear this section! | – 带这些人离开这里! – 离开这里!全部撤离这一区域! |
[18:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:01] | This way! Let’s go! | 这边!快走! |
[19:32] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:43] | – I must return to my duties. – I want you to rest. | – 我必须回到岗位上去 – 我要你休息 |
[19:48] | You’ll stay here until I say you’re well enough to work. | 你得留在这里 直到我说你可以去工作为止 |
[19:54] | As for you three, we all owe you a debt of gratitude. | 至于你们三人 我们欠你们一份大人情 |
[19:57] | You risked your lives to save the plant. | 你们冒着自己的生命危险挽救了整片区域 |
[20:00] | – (all) It is my honour to serve. – Right. | – 为此服务是我的荣幸 – 是啊 |
[20:03] | But for your quick action, many lives might’ve been lost. | 如果不是你们动作快 很多人都会死 |
[20:06] | – Next time will be different. – Hopefully there won’t be a next time. | – 下次就难说了 – 希望不会有下次 |
[20:09] | – If you’d listened to me in the first place… – Therra. | – 如果你一开始就听我的… – Therra |
[20:16] | You’re dismissed. | 你们可以走了 |
[20:30] | Hey, next time don’t hold back. Just, you know, speak your mind. | 嘿,下次别犹豫,只要… 你知道,说出你的想法 |
[20:33] | – She knows I’m right. – There’s something else going on. | – 她知道我是对的 – 有另外一些事… |
[20:40] | – The big nightsick guy with the, uh… – Tor. | – 那个得黑暗之病的家伙,有着… – Tor |
[20:46] | He said we were part of something called SG-1. | 他说我们是SG-1的成员 |
[20:48] | – Yeah, what is that? – A team? | – 对,那是什么? – 一支队伍? |
[20:52] | What kind of a name is that for a team? | 什么队伍会起这么个名字? |
[20:54] | I don’t know. I just think I’m supposed to be doing something… more important. | 我不知道!听着 我只是觉得我该做更重要的事 |
[21:00] | We’re helping our people survive an ice age. | 我们在帮助我们的人民熬过冰河期 |
[21:02] | – Yeah, what’s more important than that? – I don’t know. | – 对,还有什么比这更重要? – 我不知道 |
[21:07] | Look, I just have this feeling that all of us are part of some… bigger, grander thing. | 我只是感觉到我们是某件更大 更重要的事的一部分 |
[21:18] | Well, I certainly understand what you’re talkin’ about. | 我完全了解你在说什么 |
[21:22] | – You do? – No. | – 真的? – 假的 |
[21:24] | Look, I don’t know how to explain this, but I had this… dream. You were in it. | 我不知道要怎么解释 但我作了个梦,你也在其中 |
[21:31] | Me? | 我? |
[21:33] | There was this big, glowing puddle. | 有个又大又亮的水圈 |
[21:36] | OK, just stop talking, right now. | 好了,别说了 |
[21:38] | Wait a second, Jonah. I had the same dream. | 等等,Jonah 我也有同样的梦 |
[21:41] | Will you two stop talkin’ like that, for cryin’ out loud? | 你们能不能别再说了? 真是的 |
[21:48] | It’s an expression. Right? | 这是种表达方式,对吗? |
[21:52] | Look, we can’t talk right now. Let’s meet after lights out. | 听着,我们不能现在谈 等熄灯后我们再见面 |
[22:41] | – So? – So? | – 那么? – 那么? |
[22:44] | Did you have the same dream? | 你有同样的梦吗? |
[22:46] | – About you?! – About the shimmering circle of water. | – 梦到你?! – 不,是闪亮的水圈 |
[22:50] | No. | 没 |
[22:52] | My dreams are about… | 我梦到… |
[22:56] | …other things. | …别的东西 |
[22:58] | Tor said we had to escape. | Tor说我们必须逃出去 |
[23:01] | He also said we had to remember. Remember what? | 他还说我们必须回想起来 回想起什么? |
[23:03] | I remember when I was foreman, anyone caught doing what we’re doing now… | 我记得我做工头的时候 要是抓到任何人做我们正在做的事 |
[23:07] | …had their rations cut in half for a month. | 他们的口粮就会被减半一个月 |
[23:10] | – We’ll have to risk it. – What if our memories were altered? | – 我们得冒这个险 – 有没有可能我们的记忆被篡改了呢? |
[23:14] | If that’s true, then we can’t be sure of anything. | 如果真是这样 我们就什么也不能相信 |
[23:17] | My memory’s fine. | 我的记忆好得很 |
[23:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 没错 |
[23:22] | What did you do in the mines? | 那你在矿坑时做什么? |
[23:25] | – I mined. – No, what did you do? | – 挖矿啊 – 不,你做过什么事? |
[23:30] | I remember shovelling ore into a cart. | 我记得把矿石铲进推车里 |
[23:33] | And? | 还有呢? |
[23:36] | I did that a lot. | 我总是干那活 |
[23:44] | I remember a feeling of cold and darkness. | 我记得那种又冷又黑的感觉 |
[23:47] | – And that’s where the two of you met? – Yeah. | – 你们就是在那儿遇上的吗? – 对 |
[23:50] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:59] | What’s this important thing we’re supposed to be doing? | 我们正在做的事有什么重要意义吗? |
[24:01] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说过我不知道 |
[24:04] | I keep trying to remember, but all I come up with are images of this place. | 我一直试着要想起来 但我只记得这里的景象 |
[24:09] | But if you’re right, everything we remember about this place is a lie. | 但如果你是对的 我们关于这个地方的记忆都是假的 |
[24:12] | It’s like a fade. | 这就像是个表面现象 |
[24:15] | It only works if we don’t dig too deep beneath the surface, don’t question it. | 如果我们不深入挖掘,如果我们对此没有疑问 它才显得正常 |
[24:20] | So that’s what we have to do. We have to question every assumption, everything. | 所以我们现在要深入探寻,要怀疑一切, 所有事,所有一切 |
[24:24] | We have to keep this to ourselves. | 我们得保守秘密 |
[24:26] | If the others heard us talking this way, they’d think we were nightsick. | 如果其他人听到我们这么说 他们会认为我们得了黑夜之病 |
[24:29] | What if we are nightsick? | 如果我们真是得了黑夜之病呢? |
[24:31] | I don’t think so, sir. | 我不这么想,长官 |
[24:34] | What? | 什么? |
[24:36] | – What? – You just called Jonah “sir”. | – 什么? – 你刚叫Jonah”长官” |
[24:44] | Well, it’s an expression. | 这只是种表达方式 |
[24:48] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[25:02] | Sir? I have those medical reports you were waiting for. | 长官? 这是你在等的医疗报告 |
[25:05] | Major Griff did suffer some minor frostbite, but the rest of his team is fine. | Griff少校有轻微的冻伤 不过其他的队员都没事 |
[25:11] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[25:19] | Any word from the planet? | 那边有什么消息吗? |
[25:21] | I spoke to Administrator Calder about an hour ago. | 我一小时前跟Calder行政官谈过 |
[25:23] | He regretfully informed me that a search of the city turned up nothing. | 他很遗憾地通知我城里的搜索一无所获 |
[25:27] | So that’s it? | 就只是这样? |
[25:29] | Short of going to war, all we can do is break off diplomatic relations. | 除了发动战争之外 我们真正能做的就是中止外交关系 |
[25:32] | I’m not authorised to do that just yet. | 而我还未被授权这么做 |
[25:35] | I take it they have something we want. | 我想是因为他们有我们想要的东西 |
[25:38] | They’re quite advanced in metallurgical and chemical technologies. | 他们在冶金和化学技术方面相当先进 |
[25:42] | We must have something theywant for them to propose trade. | 我们一定有他们要的东西 否则他们不会想要交易的 |
[25:44] | Stargate technology. Gate addresses. | 星门技术,星门地址 |
[25:47] | I can understand that: They’re surrounded by ice. | 我能理解, 他们被冰原包围 |
[25:50] | As far as I am concerned, they need us a hell of a lot more than we need them. | 就我目前所知, 他们需要我们的地方远甚于我们需要他们的 |
[25:54] | Apparently Administrator Calder doesn’t seem to think so. | 但Calder行政官似乎不这么想 |
[25:57] | Frankly, I think he likes things just the way they are. | 坦白地说 我觉得他好像很满足于目前的状况 |
[26:01] | Doesn’t leave you with many options, sir. | 你没有太多的办法,对吗,长官 |
[26:04] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实没有 |
[26:05] | Which is why I’ve ordered Major Griff to draw up a covert search-and-rescue plan. | 所以我才命令Griff少校中止秘密搜救计划 |
[26:11] | Well, if you’re looking for volunteers, sir… | 长官,如果你需要志愿者的话… |
[26:14] | Thank you, Doctor. I’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢你,医生,我会考虑的 |
[26:43] | Any more dreams? | 又做梦了? |
[26:47] | I saw the pool of light again. | 我又看到发光的水圈 |
[26:50] | Except this time we were all there. | 不过这次我们都在那儿 |
[26:53] | Including Tor. | 包括Tor |
[26:55] | I dreamed about mining. | 我梦到在挖矿 |
[26:59] | Naked. | 光着身子 |
[27:06] | Therra? Therra? | |
[27:07] | Um… | 唔… |
[27:09] | A lot of numbers and letters keep popping into my mind. | 有很多数字和字母从我脑子里蹦出来 |
[27:12] | SG-1… SG-1… | |
[27:14] | …DHD,GDO… …DHD, GDO… | |
[27:18] | – Sounds like gibberish to me. – It must mean something. | – 我毫无概念 – 这一定意味着什么 |
[27:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:37] | Jonah? Jonah? | |
[27:43] | That means something. | 这意味着些东西 |
[27:46] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[27:49] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[28:00] | Very impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[28:15] | I see you made some new friends. | 我看到你交了些新朋友 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:19] | – Carlin… – I’m sorry, Kegan. | – Carlin – 对不起,Kegan |
[28:32] | I don’t understand. His condition’s getting worse. Let me check his wound. | 我不明白怎么回事,他的情况持续恶化 让我检查一下他的伤 |
[28:36] | Under no circumstances are you to remove those bandages. | 无论如何你绝不能解开这些绷带 |
[28:42] | Just make sure he continues to eat and drink. | 只要保证他继续进食饮水就可以了 |
[29:20] | I remember something. | 我想起些东西了 |
[29:24] | There’s a man. | 有个男人 |
[29:27] | He’s bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he’s very important to me. | 他秃顶并穿着件短袖衬衫 他对于我非常重要 |
[29:34] | I think his name is… Homer. | 我想他的名字是Homer.. |
[29:38] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[29:44] | You? | 你呢? |
[29:46] | Just a lot of vague images. | 只有一些模糊的影像 |
[29:53] | You know, there are things about this place that I like. | 你知道我喜欢这里的某些事情 |
[29:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:06] | Would it mean anything if I told you I remember something else? | 如果我告诉你我记起了一些别的事情 会有意义吗? |
[30:11] | What? | 什么事? |
[30:15] | Feelings. | 感觉 |
[30:16] | Feelings? | 感觉? |
[30:19] | I remember feeling feelings. | 我回想起了某种感觉 |
[30:22] | For me? | 我吗? |
[30:25] | No, for Tor. | 不,是Tor |
[30:31] | I don’t remember much, but I do remember that. | 我记不得太多 但我记得这个 |
[30:37] | So? | 所以呢? |
[30:39] | So… | 所以.. |
[30:42] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[30:46] | Well, then I feel better. | 嗯,我觉得好过多了 |
[31:01] | For some reason Tor seems to be having an adverse reaction to the memory stamp. | 不知道为什么 Tor对记忆灌输产生了不良反应 |
[31:06] | I think he may be dying. | 我想他可能快死了 |
[31:08] | Workers die. | 工人都会死 |
[31:11] | What about his friends? | 他的朋友们呢? |
[31:13] | I’ve received a report they’ve been gathering together in secret. | 我接到报告 他们开始秘密集会 |
[31:17] | Administrator, I think they’re starting to remember. | 行政官 我想他们开始恢复记忆了 |
[31:20] | Their brain chemistry is different than ours – that could be why. | 他们大脑中的化学物质和我们的不太一样 可能这就是原因 |
[31:24] | – But we can restamp them. – No. | – 不过我们可以替他们重新灌输一次 – 不 |
[31:29] | No, I think it’s time they found out what it was like outside. | 不用, 我想该让他们去看看外面是什么样的了. |
[31:32] | All they really did was disapprove of our treatment of the workers. | 他们只不过是不赞成我们对待工人的方式而已 |
[31:36] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[31:39] | No, they did much more than disapprove. | 比这要严重的多 |
[31:42] | They passed judgment on us, Brenna. | 他们在评定我们,Brenna |
[31:45] | I’m simply doing the same. | 我只不过在做同样的事 |
[31:49] | – Yes, sir. – Brenna… | – 是,长官 – Brenna… |
[31:51] | If for some reason you can’t comply with my orders… | 如果有些原因让你不赞成我的命令… |
[31:55] | It’s an honour to serve, Administrator. | 为此服务是种荣幸,行政官 |
[31:59] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[32:47] | Very impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[32:50] | Too bad it’s a lie. | 可惜是个谎言 |
[32:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:56] | On the grand tour Carter saw ventilation shafts coming out of apparently nowhere. | 在我们的参观旅程中 卡特发现一些凭空冒出的通风井 |
[33:01] | We checked it out. | 我们去查过了 |
[33:04] | You should have stayed with your escort. | 你们应该跟护卫待在一起 |
[33:06] | Yeah. I can see how you wouldn’t want outsiders… | 是啊,我明白你有多不愿意让外界知道 那些你藏在地下的奴工的事 |
[33:13] | – They’re merely workers. – And what made them so worthy of that? | – 他们只是工人而已 – 是什么让他们遭受如此的待遇? |
[33:20] | – Colonel… – Administrator. | – 上校… – 行政官… |
[33:25] | I will not recommend trade with a culture that enslaves its own people. | 我不会赞同和一个奴役自己人民的 文明做交易 |
[33:30] | I don’t care what kind of technology you have to offer. | 我才不在乎你能提供什么科技 |
[33:35] | This system of government has allowed our culture to survive an ice age. | 这种政治体系让我们的文明能够熬过冰河期 |
[33:41] | Tell me… what’s the secret? | 告诉我,奴役他们的秘密是什么? |
[33:45] | Starvation? Torture? | 饥饿?折磨? |
[33:48] | What? | 到底是什么? |
[33:50] | Our methods are actually quite… civilised. | 事实上我们的方法相当文明 |
[33:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[33:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:59] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[34:02] | …l’ll show you. | 我会展示给你看 |
[34:18] | (whispers) Therra! I think I know what’s goin’ on. | Therra! 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[34:22] | Jonah, Therra, report to Brenna’s quarters. | Jonah,Therra 到Brenna办公室报到 |
[34:36] | What is it? What are you doing? | 怎么回事?你们要干嘛? |
[34:40] | I’ve got orders to take him up to Brenna’s room. | 我们接到命令要带他去Brenna那里 |
[34:55] | Put him down over there. | 把他放在这儿 |
[35:07] | You’re dismissed. | 你们可以走了 |
[35:12] | – What’s the matter with him? – He’s dying. | – 他怎么了? – 他快死了 |
[35:16] | Kelno’reem Kelno’reem. | |
[35:21] | What? | 什么? |
[35:24] | I’m not sure what it means, but I think… | 我不确定它是什么意思,但我想… |
[35:28] | It’s a kind of meditation. | 那是种冥想 |
[35:30] | He has to do it every day or he gets sick. | 他每天都要做,不然就会生病 |
[35:33] | Right? | 对吗? |
[35:35] | So why doesn’t he do it? | 那他为什么不做? |
[35:40] | – Because he can’t remember. – Colonel O’Neill is correct. | – 因为他不记得了 – O’Neill上校是对的 |
[35:45] | As you’ve begun to suspect, all of you have had your memories altered. | 如同你们所怀疑的 你们的记忆被更改了 |
[35:49] | You are Major Samantha Carter. | 你是Samantha Carter少校 |
[35:52] | Dr Daniel Jackson, and your friend here is named Teal’c. | Daniel Jackson博士 而你们这边这位朋友是Teal’c |
[35:56] | Where does Homer fit in? | Homer又是谁? |
[35:58] | You were all they sent down. | 只有你们几个到这来 |
[36:01] | At first I thought it was necessary, to protect the city, but… | 一开始我认为这都是为了保护这城市, 但.. |
[36:06] | …now things have gone too far. | …现在发生的一切都太离谱了 |
[36:10] | You don’t belong here. You need to return to your own world. | 你们不属于这里 你们必须回到你们自己的世界 |
[36:13] | And your memories will come back more quickly once you get home. | 等你们回家后 你们的记忆会恢复的更快 |
[36:18] | – Home? – Yes. Through there. | – 家? – 对,从这儿 |
[36:29] | – Administrator Calder. – Brenna. | – Calder行政官 – Brenna |
[36:33] | I must say I’m disappointed – but not surprised. | 我得说我很失望 但并不出乎意外 |
[36:36] | See, I’ve been watching you grow weaker for some time now. | 瞧,我发现你变得软弱有段时间了 |
[36:40] | I’ve been coming to my senses. | 我是根据我的判断 |
[36:42] | Either way, you’re no longer of any use to me. | 无论如何 你对我已经没用了 |
[36:49] | Agh! | 啊! |
[36:57] | As for the rest of you… | 至于你们几个… |
[37:00] | …it’s time you found out what the surface of this planet is really like. | 是时候让你们知道这星球表面的真相了 |
[37:18] | Teal’c? Teal’c? | |
[37:20] | – You all right? – I am. | – 你没事吗? – 没事 |
[37:22] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[37:23] | When I removed my bandages and realised I was unlike the rest of you… | 当我解开我的绷带时 我发现我跟你们其他人不同… |
[37:27] | …I began to remember. | 我开始恢复记忆了 |
[37:29] | I placed myself in a deep state of kelno’reem… | 我在晚上让自己进入深层kelno’reem… |
[37:31] | …and my symbiote restored me to health. | 然后我的共生体治愈了我 |
[37:34] | Brenna should be OK if we get her to the, uh… | Brenna应该会没事的 如果我们送她去,呃… |
[37:36] | – Infirmary. – Right. | – 医务室 – 对 |
[37:38] | You’ll never make it back to the Stargate. | 你们永远也逃不回星门的 |
[37:41] | We’ve got you as a hostage. I don’t see a problem. | 你知道吗?我们要拿你当人质 我不觉得有什么问题 |
[37:44] | – Jonah – Jack – Jonah… – Jack. | |
[37:45] | Right. We can’t. We have to tell these people what’s happening. | 对,我们不能就这么离开 我们得将真相告诉这里的人 |
[37:52] | Yep. You’re right. | 对,你说的对 |
[38:03] | Everybody! | 各位! |
[38:06] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请注意一下好吗? |
[38:09] | I’d like to introduce you to someone. | 我要向你们介绍一个人 |
[38:13] | This man has been keeping you locked up down here… | 这个人就是把你们锁在这下面的家伙 |
[38:17] | …while he and his friends live it up up there. | 而他和他的朋友却住在地表 |
[38:20] | – What? – Don’t listen to them! They shot Brenna! | – 你在说什么? – 别听他们的,他们朝Brenna开枪了 |
[38:25] | – It’s true! – Listen to me! | – 是真的! – 听我说! |
[38:29] | There is a big, domed city up there, full of people you serve! | 在这上面有个巨大的穹顶城市 住满了你们为之服务的人 |
[38:34] | They’ve been hiding it from you your entire lives! | 一直以来,他们向你们隐瞒了一切! |
[38:36] | It’s a lie! | 谎话! |
[38:38] | He’s telling the truth, Kegan. | 他说的是真的,Kegan |
[38:41] | – You can’t let them get away! – Who are you? | – 你们不能让他们逃走! – 你是谁? |
[38:45] | It’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[38:47] | My name is Calder. | 我叫Calder |
[38:50] | I was a supervisor in the mines. Before I was transferred. | 在我调来之前,是矿场的监工 |
[38:53] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊,随便你怎么说 |
[38:55] | You want proof? | 你们要证据? |
[39:00] | No! | 不! |
[39:26] | No ice. | 没有冰 |
[39:28] | No snow. | 没有雪 |
[39:31] | You’ve accomplished nothing. | 你什么目的也没达到 |
[39:33] | These people will never be accepted in the city. | 这些人绝不会被城市所接受 |
[39:36] | I think you’re right about that. | 我想你说的没错 |
[39:39] | That’s why we’re gonna offer them a better place. | 所以我们要提供个更好的地方给他们 |
[39:42] | There’s this nice little tropical planet out there… | 我们知道个漂亮的小热带星球 |
[39:45] | …where the beaches go on for ever. | 那儿的海滩绵延不绝 |
[39:49] | This I remember clearly. | 对于这点我记得很清楚 |
[39:54] | You and your people can do your own shovelling. | 你跟你的人可以自己来铲一阵子矿石了 |
[39:57] | You’re destroying a way of life. | 你们在毁灭一种生活方式 |
[39:59] | That’s a shame. | 一种可耻的方式 |
[40:04] | Teal’c… wanna show these people how to get outta here? | Teal’c, 带这些人离开这里好吗? |
[40:19] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[40:20] | I know. Try not to move it. We’re gonna take you home with us. | 我知道,别碰那 我们要带你一起回家 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:33] | So, Colonel. | 那么,上校 |
[40:39] | Major. | 少校 |
[40:41] | – That bald man you remembered? – General Hammond. | – 那个你试着要记起来的秃头男人.. – Hammond将军 |
[40:44] | Right. | 对 |
[40:46] | He’s from Texas, you know. It’s all coming back. | 他是德州人,你知道吗? 都记起来了 |
[40:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[40:55] | “Sir.” | “长官” |
[41:04] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:07] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |