时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Does anyone know what this meeting’s about? | 谁知道这次会议的内容吗? |
[00:14] | No. I hope it’s important. I was translating the cuneiform tablet we found on P30-255. | 不知道,希望足够重要 我正在翻译我们在P30-255上发现的楔形文字 |
[00:20] | I have to finish recalibrating MALP sensors… | 我还得重校要用于P5X-3D7长期探测的MALP 上的3K传感器 |
[00:25] | I was unable to complete my kelno’reem. | 我都无法完成我的kelno’reem. |
[00:29] | I was just about to do something important. | 我刚要去做些重要的事. |
[00:34] | All right, people. As you were. | 好了,各位,你们到齐了. |
[00:37] | We have ourselves a situation. | 我们遇到麻烦了. |
[00:40] | Early this morning at approximately 0400 hours… | 今早约04:00时 |
[00:44] | ..the base switchboard received the following call. | 基地总机接到了这通电话. |
[00:47] | (man) Hello. This is a message for Colonel Jack O’Neill… | 你好,这个消息是给Jack O’Neill上校的… |
[00:50] | ..and anyone else who’s listening in. | ..以及其他在听的人. |
[00:52] | I know this call is being monitored, but don’t bother to set up a trace. | 我知道这个电话被监听了, 不过别费事追踪. |
[00:57] | I’m at a phone booth in Butte, Montana. I’ll be long gone… | 我在蒙大拿比尔特的一个电话亭里, 不过在你们的安全局行动组赶到前… |
[01:00] | ..before yourBlack Ops teams can get here. You’re not dealing with an amateur. | ..我早就走了. 你们可不是跟一个外行人打交道. |
[01:04] | I know all about Roswell and the Kennedy cover-ups, and the… | 我知道关于罗斯威尔的所有事, 还有肯尼迪案的内幕,以及… (注:罗斯威尔,所谓的外星人事件发生地) |
[01:11] | He goes on like that for a while. | 诸如此类的话他说了有一阵子 |
[01:14] | ..and the CIA-sanctioned microwave harassment, and the… | ..还有CIA支持下的微电波精神控制实验, 还有… |
[01:18] | Quite a while. | 真够长的. |
[01:25] | ..and the lizardpeople,… | ..还有蜥蜴人… |
[01:27] | ..but the point is none ofthese compare to your little secret, Colonel. | 不过这些都比不上你们的小秘密, 上校. |
[01:31] | I’m talking about a large circular object, discovered in Egypt,… | 我说的是一个在埃及发现的巨大圆形物体 |
[01:35] | ..currently residing in a missile silo under Cheyenne Mountain. | 现在安置在Cheyenne山下的一个导弹发射井内. |
[01:39] | I believe you call it the Stargate. | 我相信你们叫它星际之门. |
[01:41] | And now that I’ve got yourattention, I want to meet. | 现在我引起你的注意了吧. 我要求会面. |
[01:45] | Tomorrow, 11am, at the new Cloverleafrestaurant in Billings. | 明天,上午11点,在比林斯(蒙大拿州一城市) 的新四叶苜蓿餐厅. |
[01:50] | And, Colonel – come alone. | 只许上校单独来. |
[01:57] | Interesting. | 有意思. |
[02:00] | It would appear security has been breached. | 看来基地的安全机制有了漏洞. |
[02:02] | I wanna know who this man is. I wanna know how he got his information,… | 我要知道这家伙是谁, 我要知道他怎么得到的消息. |
[02:07] | ..and I want to know who he’s been talking to. | 我还要知道他跟谁谈过. |
[02:09] | You leave in half an hour. | 你们半小时后出发. |
[03:37] | Colonel O’Neill? | O’Neill上校? |
[03:39] | – Yeah. – Sorry I’m late. I think I was followed. | – 正是. – 抱歉我迟到了,我想我被人跟踪了. |
[03:45] | – You sure? – Yeah. But don’t worry. | – 你确定? – 是的,不过别担心. |
[03:48] | – I managed to lose ’em. – Very professional. | – 我甩掉他们了. – 很专业. |
[03:52] | – What’s your name? – You can call me Martin. | – 你叫什么名字? – 你可以叫我Martin. |
[03:55] | OK, Martin. What’s this about? | 好,Martin.这是怎么回事? |
[03:58] | If you don’t mind, before we get started… | 如果你不介意,在我们开始之前… |
[04:08] | Just like to check you for transmitters. | 我只是要检查你有没有带信号发射器. |
[04:12] | OK. | 好吧. |
[04:16] | You’re clean. | 什么也没带. |
[04:23] | You understand a man in my position has to take precautions. | 你知道, 像我这种人不得不提高警惕. |
[04:26] | Yeah. You never know who’s listening. | 对,你永远不知道谁在监听你. |
[04:29] | Exactly. I don’t know about you, but I always feel like I’m being watched. | 正是!我不知道你怎样, 但我总觉得我被监视着. |
[04:33] | Come on, Martin, let’s get to it. What’s goin’ on? | 拜托,Martin,我们谈谈正事吧. 到底怎么回事? |
[04:35] | – You know as well as I do, Colonel. – I don’t. | – 你跟我一样清楚,上校. – 我不清楚. |
[04:45] | OK, here we go. If he’s got a driver’s licence we should be able to find him. | 好,有了.如果他有驾照. 我们应该能找到他. |
[04:49] | I’ve never been on a stakeout. Shouldn’t we have doughnuts or something? | 你知道,我从来没干过监视, 我们不是该要些甜甜圈之类的东西吗? |
[04:56] | A top-secret government programme… | 我说的是政府的一项最高机密项目 |
[04:58] | ..involving instantaneous travel to other solar systems… | 是通过一个叫星际之门的装置 实现到其他星系的瞬间旅行的项目 |
[05:05] | Sounds like a good idea for a TV show. If you’re into that sort of thing. | 听来是个电视节目的好点子. 如果你相信这种东西的话. |
[05:10] | Colonel, let’s not play games. If it isn’t true, why would you come all this way? | 上校,别玩把戏了. 如果那不是真的,你为什么要来呢? |
[05:14] | OK. The truth. | 好吧,事实是. |
[05:18] | There is a top-secret government programme called Project Stargate. | 的确有个政府的最高机密项目叫做 星际之门项目. |
[05:22] | – I knew it! – But it’s nothing to do with space travel. | – 我就知道! – 不过跟太空旅行毫不相干. |
[05:26] | What does it have to do with? | 那它是干嘛的? |
[05:28] | Magnets. | 磁铁. |
[05:31] | – What the hell is that supposed to mean? – I’ve already said too much. | – 这是什么鬼玩意儿? – 不,我已经说太多了. |
[05:34] | – You’re not taking this seriously. – No, I’m not. | – 上校,你不是认真的吧. – 不,不是. |
[05:39] | – I need help. – Why? What seems to be… | – 我需要帮助. – 为什么?为什么要… |
[05:41] | I have to go through the Stargate. | 我必须要穿过星际之门. |
[05:44] | – Marty, I don’t… – No. I mean it. | – Marty,我不… – 不,我是说真的. |
[05:46] | I’ve come to realise that I don’t belong here. | 我逐渐意识到我不属于这里. |
[05:49] | For the longest time I was obsessed with all those alien conspiracies. | 长久以来我一直困惑于这些外星人的阴谋. |
[05:54] | Crop circles, cow mutilations, the Apollo cover-up… | 麦田圈,牛被肢解, 阿波罗计划所掩盖的… |
[05:57] | I thought the lunar landings were a hoax. | 我以前也觉得登月计划是场骗局. |
[05:59] | No! That was a story created by the government… | 不!一切都是政府虚构出来的 |
[06:02] | ..to direct attention from the real cover-up. Everybody knows that. | 是为了吸引公众的注意力从而掩盖真相. 大家都知道这点. |
[06:06] | Anyway, one day I’m on line and I find this conspiracy chat room,… | 总而言之,有一天我在网络上发现了 一个阴谋论聊天室 |
[06:11] | ..and they’re talking about something called the Stargate. | 他们正在讨论一个叫星际之门的东西. |
[06:14] | Most of it was disinformation, but the word “Stargate” stuck in my head. | 大部分都是虚假信息. 可”星际之门”这个词一下子就冲进了我脑海. |
[06:20] | It triggered what I later realised was a suppressed memory. | 它触发了我一直以来被压抑着的记忆. |
[06:24] | You see, Colonel O’Neill, the truth is, I’m not just interested in outer space… | 你瞧,O’Neill上校,事实是, 我不只是对外太空有兴趣. |
[06:30] | I’m from outer space. | 我就是从那儿来的. |
[06:38] | Check. | 麻烦结帐. |
[06:40] | (Carter) We got something. | 找到了. |
[06:44] | That’s him. Martin Lloyd. | 是他. Martin Lloyd. |
[06:46] | Brown hair, hazel eyes. | 褐发,淡褐色眼睛. |
[06:51] | He has a criminal record. He was arrested for protesting outside a TV station. | 看来他有犯罪记录, 他因为在电视台外抗议而被捕. |
[06:55] | He claimed subliminal advertising was controlling his thoughts. | 他说潜意识广告控制了他的思想. |
[07:00] | – Do you have an address? – Oh, yeah. | – 你有他现在的地址吗? – 有. |
[07:02] | I could get the prescription of his glasses if I wanted. | 如果我愿意的话, 我连他配眼镜的资料卡都弄得到. |
[07:07] | – You still don’t believe me? I’m an alien. – You look pretty human to me. | – 你还是不相信我?我是外星人. – 在我看来你完全是个人类. |
[07:12] | No. What I believe is that thousands of years ago people were taken from Earth. | 不.我相信早在几千年前,就有 人类被从地球劫持走. |
[07:17] | Maybe as part of some experiment, maybe as slaves… Who knows? | 也许是作为实验对象, 也许是当成奴隶,谁知道? |
[07:21] | But the point is there are entire civilisations up there… | 不过关键在于,那里存在着源自这些 早期人类的完整文明 |
[07:28] | – Now that’s just crazy talk. – You want proof? | – 开始胡言乱语了 – 你要证据? |
[07:33] | I can give you proof. I can show you my ship. | 我可以给你证据. 我可以让你看看我的飞船. |
[07:38] | Look, Marty, I’m a busy man… | 听着,Marty,我是个大忙人. |
[07:41] | ..and you don’t strike me as any great threat to national security… | 要我说,你可不像能对国家安全构成 巨大威胁的人 |
[07:49] | But, as you know, it never hurts to be thorough. | 不过,你知道, 小心一点总是无害的. |
[07:51] | So… | 所以… |
[07:54] | ..show me. | ..带我去看吧. |
[08:08] | It’s just over the next ridge. | 就在下一个山坡那. |
[08:10] | The ship’s mostly buried, but I know exactly where it is. | 那艘飞船被掩埋了, 不过我知道它肯定在那里. |
[08:14] | Marty, what makes you think you can trust me with all this? | Marty,为什么你觉得可以信赖我? |
[08:18] | I can’t explain it, Colonel. I just have a gut feeling. | 我没办法解释,上校, 我就是有这种感觉. |
[08:21] | Like… we have something in common. | 好像…好像我们有些共通点. |
[08:24] | Well, that’s very flattering. But I’m not an alien. | 唔,十分荣幸, 可我不是外星人. |
[08:27] | Oh, I know that. It’s somethin’ else. | 我知道!是别的事情. |
[08:31] | Here. Up here. | 这里,这上面. |
[08:51] | – This is it. – Nice place. | – 就是这里. – 好地方. |
[09:00] | Hello? | 有人吗! |
[09:19] | Oh, boy. | 不会吧 |
[09:27] | Something tells me we don’t need to worry about this guy. | 我感觉我们没必要担心这个家伙 |
[09:30] | Except for the fact that he happens to be very close to the truth. | 除了他恰好如此接近真相之外 |
[09:40] | He looks familiar. | 他看上去很眼熟. |
[09:45] | It would appear this weapon is ineffective. | 这武器似乎没用. |
[10:13] | Oh, hello. | 哦,喂. |
[10:16] | Sam, you’re gonna wanna take a look at this. | Sam,你会想看看这个的. |
[10:25] | Whoa. That’s quite a collection. | 哇,好多收藏. |
[10:28] | Tranquillisers, antidepressants, antipsychotics… | 镇静剂,抗抑制剂,抗精神病药. |
[10:32] | Looks like he was being treated for a number of psychiatric problems. | 看来我们这位朋友接受了好几项精神 方面的治疗. |
[10:36] | Yeah. Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 对…为什么我一点都不觉得奇怪呢? |
[10:44] | Marty, we’ve been walkin’ around for half an hour. | Marty,我们已经在这附近晃了半个钟头了. |
[10:47] | I don’t understand it. The clearing where I landed should be round here somewhere. | 我不懂. 我降落的空地应该在附近啊. |
[10:52] | How do you lose a spaceship? | 你怎么会弄丢了太空船? |
[10:54] | Well, my memory isn’t so good. Sometimes I get a little confused. | 唔,我的记忆不是很好. 有时候我会有点迷惑 |
[10:58] | – I think it might be the medication. – Well, there you go. | – 我想可能是药物的关系. – 是啊,你说到点子上了. |
[11:01] | Listen. I’m goin’ back to the car. | 嘿,听着,我要回车上去了. |
[11:04] | No, wait! You can’t. Please. It’s around here, I know it is. | 不!等一下!你不能这样. 拜托,它就在这附近,我知道它在. |
[11:07] | Marty, listen! There is no spaceship. You’re not an alien. | Marty,听我说! 这里没有太空船,你也不是外星人. |
[11:11] | – You don’t understand! – I get that a lot. | – 你不明白! – 我很明白了. |
[11:20] | Come on. I’ll drive you back to town. | 来吧,我载你回城里. |
[11:29] | – Find anything? – Oh, yeah. It’s a diary. Take a look at this. | – 找到什么了吗? – 是的,有本日记,瞧瞧 |
[11:35] | “April 12th. Someone’s been going through my garbage. Suspect CIA.” | “4月12日,有人动了我的东西, 可能是CIA,必须采取防范措施.” |
[11:40] | “May 2nd. Comb missing. Suspect CIA stole it to acquire genetic identification.” | “5月2日,梳子不见了, 可能是被CIA偷去采取基因样本.” |
[11:46] | “June 26th. Comb found behind dresser. Disposed of it in case of tampering.” | “6月26日,在衣橱后面发现梳子, 把它扔掉以防止被动了手脚.” |
[11:51] | “Bought new comb, 39 cents at Shop-More.” | “在超市买了个39分钱的新梳子.” |
[11:53] | I’m telling you, this is a complete waste of time. This guy’s got paranoid delusions. | 要我说这根本是在浪费时间. 这家伙有妄想症. |
[12:07] | What’ve we got? | 有什么情况? |
[12:09] | Activity in the house. | 房里有人在动. |
[12:15] | Looks like Martin’s got visitors. | 看来Martin有客人. |
[12:17] | That’s not all. See the big guy? Watch what happens when I go to thermal scan. | 不只这样.看到这个大块头了吗? 看看我用热扫描仪发现了什么. |
[12:34] | Definitely not human. | 绝对不是人类. |
[12:47] | – Come in. – Sir… | – 进来. – 长官 |
[12:52] | I have the results of the tests done on the medication from Martin’s house. | 这是Carter少校从Martin家拿来的药物的 检测报告. |
[12:56] | – That was fast. – Preliminary analysis done in Montana. | – 很快嘛. – 初步分析是在蒙大拿的一个实验室完成的. |
[13:00] | – There are some anomalies. – Meaning? | – 他们把它传真过来,发现有些异常. – 什么意思? |
[13:05] | Several unidentifiable chemicals were present. | 有几种无法辨认的化学物质存在. |
[13:08] | I believe that the drugs may have been tampered with. | 我相信这些药可能被动过手脚. |
[13:10] | – For what purpose? – I can’t say. | – 出于什么目的呢? – 我不知道. |
[13:13] | For all we know, the medication may be the cause of his delusions. | 据我所知, 可能就是这些药使他产生了幻觉. |
[13:16] | – I’ll mention that to Colonel O’Neill. – The psychiatrist’s name is on the label. | – 我会把情况告诉O’Neill上校的. – 标签上有开处方的精神病医生的姓名. |
[13:22] | Your phone call piqued my curiosity. | 我得说你们的电话让我很好奇. |
[13:24] | I don’t often get requests for information from the military. | 我可不常被军方要求提供资料. |
[13:28] | Well, this concerns a particular patient of yours. Martin Lloyd? | 这事关系到你的一个精神病人,Martin Lloyd |
[13:33] | I see. Of course you understand that doctor-patient privilege… | 噢,明白了.你们当然知道医患间的保密条款 禁止我泄露患者的病史 |
[13:39] | This is a matter of national security, Dr Tanner. | 事关国家安全,Tanner医生. |
[13:42] | That privilege doesn’t exist in this case. | 保密条款在这里不适用 |
[13:44] | National security, involving Martin? I find that hard to believe. | Martin跟国家安全有关? 我觉得这难以置信. |
[13:48] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[13:50] | Let’s put it this way. People like Martin sometimes compensate… | 换个方式说吧, 像Martin这样的人由于觉得自己无足轻重, |
[13:54] | ..for feelings of insignificance by creating elaborate fantasies… | 往往会虚构出某种不可思议的缜密幻想 |
[13:58] | ..in which they are the centre and focus of all attention. | 在幻想中他们充当着整个事件的核心人物. |
[14:01] | Though usually harmless, they often try and draw others into their delusions. | 这些人通常无害, 不过他们常会把别人拉进他们的错觉中. |
[14:07] | That’s what’s happened here. | 这就是现在发生的事情. |
[14:53] | – (knock at door) – Colonel O’Neill? | O’Neill上校? |
[14:55] | Colonel O’Neill, are you in there? | O’Neill上校,你在里面吗? |
[15:05] | – Martin? – Please, I have to see you. | – Martin? – 求你了,我必须要见到你. |
[15:14] | So good you’re here. You have no idea what’s… | 噢,好极了,你在这里. 你根本不知道… |
[15:20] | – Who’s he? – Uh, my friend. Murray. | – 他是谁? – 呃.我的朋友,Murray. |
[15:26] | – You trust him? – Oh, yeah. | – 你信任他吗? – 噢,是的. |
[15:30] | – I guess it’s OK for me, then. – Good. Glad you’re comfortable. | – 那我想我也可以. – 好,真高兴你能放松. |
[15:37] | Don’t you wanna know how I found you? | 你不想知道我是怎么找到你的吗? |
[15:40] | Uh… OK. | 呃,好吧. |
[15:44] | I noticed in your car there was a map from the Sleep-Rite motel chain. | 我注意到你车里有一张SLEEP-RITE连锁 汽车旅馆的地图. |
[15:49] | – I checked every one in town. – There’s two. | – 我查遍了城里的每家店. – 这里有两家. |
[15:54] | I’m surprised a man in your position wouldn’t do more to maintain your cover. | 我很惊讶像你这样的人 竟然不采取更多的防范措施掩藏你的行踪. |
[15:58] | Marty, I’m not undercover. | Marty,我不需要隐藏什么! |
[16:03] | You think I’m makin’ this all up. Look at this. | 你认为这一切都是我编出来的, 瞧瞧这个. |
[16:14] | – Yes… It all makes sense now(!) – I leaned it against the inside of my door. | – 是啊,这真是有用 – 我把这个撑在我家门里面. |
[16:20] | When I got home it was on the ground, meaning someone was there. | 我回家的时候,它倒在地上. 这表示有人进去过. |
[16:24] | If you prop it up against the inside of the door, how do you get out? | 如果你把它撑在你门的里面, 你又是怎么出门的? |
[16:28] | Through the window. Think I’m so stupid I go out my own front door? | 从窗子啊! 你以为我笨到从自己的前门出去吗? |
[16:32] | – So you leave the window unlocked? – Yeah. But I put a hair on the windowsill. | – 所以你没锁上窗子? – 是的.不过我在窗台里面放了一根头发. |
[16:37] | – Now if that’s gone when I get back… – Marty… | – 如果我回去的时候它不见了就… – Marty |
[16:40] | The point is someone was there! They’re after me. | 问题是有人去过那儿了! 他们在追踪我. |
[16:43] | You have to help me. Please. I’m running out of time. | 你得帮帮我,拜托! 我没有时间了! |
[16:47] | – What do you want? – I wanna go home. | – 你要怎样? – 我要回家. |
[16:51] | You have to take me through the Stargate. | 你必须带我穿过星际之门. |
[16:55] | Martin may be delusional, but there are still some unanswered questions here. | Tanner医生,也许Martin真的产生了错觉. 但还是有些问题无法解释. |
[17:00] | – Such as? – Well, he’s taking a lot of medication. | – 比如呢? – 他似乎服用大量的药物. |
[17:03] | – No more than necessary. – Doxepin, haloperidol,… | – 没有超出必须用量. – 多塞平,氟哌啶醇… |
[17:07] | – ..perphenazine, lithium, Valium… – Major, please. | – ..奋乃静,锂盐类,安定(都是药物)… – 少校,拜托. |
[17:10] | I don’t have time to discuss the benefits of psychopharmacology. | 我没时间讨论精神病药理学. |
[17:13] | This interview is over. | 这次会谈结束了. |
[17:15] | Dr Tanner, we obtained samples of Martin’s medication and ran an analysis. | Tanner医生,我们获得了Martin服用的 药物样本并做了分析. |
[17:20] | Apparently the drugs have been laced with indeterminate chemicals. | 显然这些药中含有一些未知的化学成分. |
[17:24] | – That’s absurd. It must be some mistake. – The tests were very thorough. | – 真荒谬!肯定是分析出错了. – 测试做得非常仔细. |
[17:28] | I just write the prescriptions. I don’t make the drugs. | 我对此一无所知. 我只是开处方,药又不是我生产的. |
[17:31] | We’re not accusing you of anything. We’re just looking for answers. | 我们并未归罪于你,我们只是寻求答案. |
[17:35] | You realise this investigation will only fuel Martin’s paranoia. | 你们知道此类调查只会加深Martin的妄想吗? |
[17:39] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择. |
[17:41] | And we are gonna get to the bottom of this with or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮忙,我们都会找出真相的. |
[17:47] | I… don’t know what else I can tell you. | 我不知道还有什么可以告诉你们的. |
[17:49] | Does he have any friends or relatives we can contact? Anyone else? | 他有没有我们能联系到的朋友,亲戚? 或者其他什么人? |
[18:09] | This is his work address. | 这是他上班的地址. |
[18:17] | It’s the best I can do. | 我只能做这么多了. |
[18:21] | I knew it would come to this. They’re gonna do tests on me,… | 我就知道会变成这样. 他们会拿我作试验. |
[18:24] | ..then dissect me like one of those demented school biology experiments! | 他们会像在高中生物实验课上那样解剖我. |
[18:29] | – Marty, take it easy. – I wanna go home. | – Marty,放松点. – 我想要回家. |
[18:31] | Sit! | 坐下来! |
[18:37] | You gotta relax. Nobody’s gonna do anything to you, I promise. | 你得放轻! 没有人会对你怎样的,我保证! |
[18:43] | Now if, and I stress the word if, there is such a thing,… | 现在如果,我强调是”如果”真的有这样的事 |
[18:48] | ..what makes you think your way home is through this Stargate? | 是什么理由让你认为要穿过星门才能回家? |
[18:53] | I… | 我… |
[18:54] | I don’t know. I, uh… I get these ideas. Flashes. | 我…我不知道. 我就是有这些想法,灵光乍现. |
[19:00] | It’s a little confusing, actually. I don’t even know for sure why I wanna go. | 事实上有点混乱… 我甚至不确定为什么我要去. |
[19:05] | It’s just… a feeling. Like I’m somebodythere. | 那只是…一种感觉. 似乎我是属于那里的. |
[19:10] | Like there’s something important for me to do there,… | 就像,像那里有重要的事要我去做… |
[19:13] | ..more important than anything I do here. | 比我在这里的任何事都重要. |
[19:16] | Can I have a glass of water? | 我可以要一杯水吗? |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 可以. |
[19:41] | Let me see those. | 给我看看. |
[19:48] | You should go easy on this. | 你应该少吃点这些玩意儿. |
[19:50] | – But… – Just for a while. Trust me. | – 可是… – 一下子就好,相信我. |
[19:55] | – What about the symbols? – What symbols? | – 那这些符号是怎么回事? – 什么符号? |
[19:59] | It’s one of the things I see in the flashes. There’s seven of them. | 我在一次灵光乍现的时候看到的. 一共有七个. |
[20:04] | I wrote them down. | 我把它们写下来了. |
[20:32] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[20:35] | – This is the place? – Yeah. | – 是这个地方吗? – 对. |
[20:40] | This is the address he gave us. | 他给我们的就是这个地址. |
[20:43] | It, uh… | 这里..呃 |
[20:46] | It doesn’t really look like anybody’s place of work. There’s no one here. | 这里可不像有人在工作的地方, 根本没人在这儿. |
[20:58] | Except for the guys with guns. | 除了几个带枪的家伙之外. |
[21:10] | Just cos I’m from another planet I don’t have rights? | 这一点都不公平! 就因为我来自其他星球,我就没有权利? |
[21:13] | Doesn’t the Geneva Convention cover extraterrestrials? | 我是说难道日内瓦公约不适用于地球人之外 的人吗? |
[21:16] | I have to remember to go on line and look that up. | 我得记着要去网上查查. |
[21:20] | Carter’s not answering her phone. | Carter没接电话. |
[21:22] | – Should they not have contacted us? – Yep. | – 他们不是该跟我们联络了吗? – 对. |
[21:25] | You know, I think it would be a good idea if I took some of my medication now. | 你们知道吗,伙计们. 现在让我吃点药是个好主意. |
[21:29] | – I don’t think so. – If I go too long without it,… | – 我不这么想. – 如果我太久没吃药的话… |
[21:32] | ..l tend to get a little… nervous. | ..我会变得有一点点紧张. |
[21:37] | No, really. | 不,是真的. |
[21:42] | Marty, sit down. | Marty,坐下. |
[21:45] | Let’s… talk about these symbols. | 让我们来谈谈那些符号. |
[21:49] | – They mean somethin’, don’t they? – I need you to think very carefully. | – 它们代表着什么,对不对? – 现在我要你仔细想想. |
[21:55] | – Where did you see them? – I told you, I have these visions. | – 你在哪里看到它们的? – 我告诉过你,我有关于它们的幻像. |
[21:58] | I don’t know where they come from. | 我不知道它们从何而来. |
[22:02] | Maybe it has somethin’ to do with my implant. | 也许跟我体内的植入物有关. |
[22:06] | – Excuse me? – They put an implant in my head. | – 你说什么? – 他们在我脑袋里放了个植入物. |
[22:08] | I always thought they were sending me signals. | 我一直认为他们在向我传送信号. |
[22:13] | To whom are you referring? | 你提到的”他们”是谁? |
[22:15] | You know: them. The secret government. | 你知道:他们?秘密政府. |
[22:21] | The New World Order. Black helicopters, underground bases… | 新世界秩序, 黑色直升机,地底基地… |
[22:24] | – Don’t you read the papers? – Marty, for God’s sake! | – 你们难道从来不看报纸的吗? – Marty,看在老天份上! |
[22:27] | My neurologist didn’t believe me either. | 你不相信我. 我的精神病医生也不相信我. |
[22:30] | But that’s only because the implant is so small it can’t be read on a normal X-ray. | 只是因为这个植入物太小了, 一般的X光根本看不到. |
[22:40] | All right, this is goin’ nowhere. | 好了,这样下去毫无帮助. |
[22:43] | I’m gonna go look for Carter and Daniel. Keep an eye on him. | 我要去找Carter和Daniel. 看住他. |
[22:52] | Hey… Where you goin’? | 嘿…你要上哪去? |
[22:58] | Murray? Murray… | |
[23:12] | OK, let’s keep this simple. | 好了,长话短说 |
[23:16] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | – 你们是谁? – 你们是谁? |
[23:19] | The guys with the guns, which means you answer ourquestions. | 我们是带枪的家伙, 所以你们要回答我们的问题. |
[23:22] | So once again, who are you? | 再问一次.你们是谁? |
[23:25] | I’m Dr Daniel Jackson. This is Major Samantha Carter. | 我是Daniel Jackson博士. 这是Samantha Carter少校. |
[23:29] | – We’re with the air force. – What are you doing here? | – 我们隶属于空军. – 你们在这里干什么? |
[23:32] | Classified. | 机密. |
[23:34] | – What do you know about Martin Lloyd? – Never heard of him. | – 你们对Martin Lloyd都知道些什么? – 没听过这个名字. |
[23:38] | You were conducting an illegal search in his house. | 你们昨天在他家进行非法搜查. |
[23:41] | No, we weren’t. | 我们没有. |
[23:46] | So who are you guys really? CIA? NID? | 你们到底是谁?CIA?NID? |
[23:53] | What do you know about Martin Lloyd? | 你们对Martin Lloyd都知道些什么? |
[24:26] | – Can I come out yet? – No. | – 我可以出来了吗? – 不行. |
[24:37] | Psychiatrist’s office was completely empty, like no one had ever been there. | 精神病医生的办公室里空空荡荡的, 好像从来没有人待过. |
[24:43] | – So what now, O’Neill? – I got some people on it. | – 那现在怎么办,O’Neill? – 我要找些人来. |
[24:50] | – Where’s Marty? – He was insistent on having medication. | – Marty在哪? – 他坚持要服用他的药物. |
[24:54] | (knock) Uh, Murray? | 呃, Murray? |
[24:57] | Listen, I’m really sorry I tried to bite you, and I realise it’s totally out of line,… | 听着,呃,我很抱歉我想咬你. 我了解那太过分了. |
[25:03] | ..but I was wondering if maybe I could come out now? | 但我在想, 我现在是不是可以出来了? |
[25:09] | Or I could just stay in here. That’s good too. | 或者我也可以待在这儿, 这样也不错. |
[25:15] | It’s just I’m gettin’ a little dizzy. | 只是,我觉得有点头昏. |
[25:18] | I don’t get it. How does a nut job like that get a set of gate coordinates? | 我不明白, 这么个疯子是怎么弄到一组星门座标的? |
[25:28] | Marty? Marty? | |
[25:33] | Martin! You all right? | Martin! 你还好吗? |
[25:39] | Oh, crap! | 噢,见鬼! |
[25:41] | Marty! Marty! Marty! Marty! | |
[25:43] | Come on, Marty! | 拜托, Marty! |
[25:45] | In hindsight, perhaps we should have given him his medication, O’Neill. | 就算是事后聪明吧 我们可能该给他药的,O’Neill. |
[25:50] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[25:53] | I remember where my ship is. | 我记得我的飞船在哪儿了. |
[26:01] | We know you were in Martin’s house because we have you on video. | 我们知道你们在Martin的房子里, 因为我们从摄像机里看到了你们. |
[26:07] | What can you tell us about him? | 你们能告诉我们关于他的什么事? |
[26:11] | – He’s an associate. – We know that. | – 他是合作人. – 我们知道. |
[26:13] | – We also know he’s not from round here. – Not from Montana? | – 我们也知道他不是本地人 – 不是蒙大拿人? |
[26:19] | I think you know what I mean. | 我想你知道我的意思. |
[26:26] | We should’ve turned left at the bottom of the ravine instead of turning right. | 我们应该在溪谷底部左转而不是右转! |
[26:35] | Do you now believe Martin about his spaceship? | 你认为Marty关于太空船的说法是真的吗? |
[26:38] | No. But he’s the closest thing we’ve got to a lead on Carter and Daniel. | 不.但他是能帮我们找到Carter和Daniel的 最直接线索. |
[26:45] | After you, Murray. | 你先请, Murray. |
[26:51] | This is it! | 就是这儿! |
[26:52] | I told you! This is the clearing. | 我告诉过你的!就是这块空地. |
[26:56] | The ship is around here somewhere, but remember, it’s mostly buried,… | 那艘船就在这附近! 但,记住,它被埋起来了… |
[27:01] | ..so keep your eyes open and watch your step. | ..所以张大你们的眼睛, 小心你们的脚步. |
[27:10] | This is it! | 就是它! |
[27:14] | I knew it was here. I knew it! I’m not crazy. | 我知道它在这儿! 我就知道!我没有疯! |
[27:36] | The material the object is made from is definitely not terrestrial. | 这物体的材料绝对不是地球上的. |
[27:39] | We used sonar to get the general size and shape. | 我们利用声纳得出了大概的大小和形状. |
[27:43] | And I’ve enhanced the image by extrapolating from the exposed portion. | 并通过推测其外露的部分,得出了影像. |
[27:48] | It should look something like this. It’s approximately 16 feet by 10 feet. | 它看起来应该像这个样子, 约16尺长,10尺宽. |
[27:53] | That’s not right. | 不对. |
[27:55] | It’s too small. That can’t be my ship. | 太小了,这不是我的飞船. |
[27:59] | – There’s another ship out there? – Could it be an escape pod? | – 还有另一艘飞船? – 这会不会是逃生舱? |
[28:05] | That’s it! | 对了! |
[28:08] | There must’ve been some kind of malfunction. | 一定是发生了某种故障. |
[28:10] | We abandoned the ship and came down in the pod! | 我们弃船并用逃生舱降落! |
[28:14] | We? There’s more of you? | 我们?还有其他人? |
[28:19] | – How many more? – I’m not sure. | – 还有几个? – 我不确定. |
[28:22] | It can’t be too many, sir. From the size of that thing, I’d say four, maybe five max. | 不会太多的,长官. 从这东西的大小来看,也许四个,最多五个. |
[28:27] | All this time I thought the governmentwas watching me. What if it was the others? | 一直以来我都以为是政府在监视我, 如果是其他人呢? |
[28:32] | What would these others want? | 其他人想干什么? |
[28:35] | I don’t know. Maybe they’re afraid. They don’t want to be exposed. | 我不知道. 也许他们害怕,他们不想曝光. |
[28:41] | If that is the case, these others may indeed be responsible… | 如果是这样,那么这些其他人可能… |
[28:45] | ..for the disappearance of Daniel Jackson and Major Carter. | ..要对Daniel Jackson和Carter少校 的失踪负责. |
[28:51] | So you’re telling me this man is an ordinary technical sergeant? | 那你是说这个人是个普通的技术大兵了? |
[28:56] | – I wouldn’t say ordinary. – He’s very good at what he does. | – 我可不会说是”普通”的. – 他的工作很出色. |
[29:00] | What’s his area of expertise? | 他的专长是什么? |
[29:04] | Speech writer. | 演讲稿撰写人. |
[29:12] | What about this? | 那这个呢? |
[29:14] | That’s very good. Did you draw that yourself? | 哦,这真的很棒. 你自己画的? |
[29:17] | – What is it? – That’s a duck, isn’t it? | – 这是什么? – 那…那是只鸭子,对吗? |
[29:38] | We’ll just wait here. | 我们就在这儿等好了. |
[29:45] | Our home world was under attack. We were sent out to find allies,… | 我们的家乡受到了攻击 我们是被派来找盟友的 |
[29:49] | ..but when we got here we realised you weren’t advanced enough to help us. | 但当我们抵达这里时我们意识到 你们的发展程度还不足以帮助我们. |
[29:53] | Well, we have our moments. | 我们都有自己辉煌的一刻. |
[29:55] | The enemy was too powerful. They wanted to make us slaves. | 敌人非常强大, 他们要把我们当成奴隶. |
[29:58] | They wanted us to worship them like gods. | 要我们把他们当成神来崇拜. |
[30:05] | – The Goa’uld. – Yes. That’s it! | – Goa’uld. – 对,就是他们! |
[30:12] | Show him. | 给他看看. |
[30:14] | The enemy of which you speak enslaved my people,… | 你说的敌人奴役我的同胞… |
[30:17] | ..murdered my father, and banished my wife and child from our people. | ..杀害了我的父亲, 把我的妻儿从我的同胞间放逐. |
[30:22] | I am branded with the symbol of this false god. | 我被烙下了这个假神的印痕. |
[30:26] | Murray! Murray! | |
[30:27] | Colonel? We’ve completed the radiation sweep. We’re ready to open the hatch. | 上校,我们已经完成辐射扫描, 准备要打开舱门了. |
[30:31] | – All right, let’s do it. – Wait, wait! You can’t. | – 好,我们动手吧. – 等等,等等!你们不能这样. |
[30:35] | The pod has remote sensors. | 这个逃生舱上有遥感器. |
[30:37] | If you penetrate the hull, they’re gonna know about it. | 如果你们进入船体, 他们会察觉到的. |
[30:42] | Perhaps this can be used to our advantage, O’Neill. | 也许我们能利用这点,O’Neill. |
[30:52] | I don’t get this. These guys know what a symbiote is,… | 我不明白,这些家伙知道共生体的事. |
[30:55] | ..but if they were really NID they’d know that Teal’c isn’t a security threat. | 但如果他们真的是NID, 他们就该知道Teal’c不构成安全威胁. |
[30:59] | I don’t know. That’s why I hate workin’ for the government. | 我不知道. 这就是我讨厌替政府工作的原因. |
[31:03] | Every department has its own agenda, its own little secrets. | 每个部门都各自为政, 都有自己的小秘密. |
[31:06] | Very true, Dr Jackson. | 一点都没错,Jackson博士. |
[31:14] | Oh, yeah. Yup. Didn’t see that one coming(!) | 哦!是的,对. 没看到他进来… |
[31:17] | I understand your reluctance to cooperate. | 我能理解你们不愿合作. |
[31:20] | In situations like this, information is on a need-to-know basis. | 在这样的情况下, 得到相关信息是为了了解大体情况的需要. |
[31:24] | The fact of the matter is, we’re running out of time. | 问题是,我们没有时间了. |
[31:29] | I’m running out of patience. | 我没有耐心了. |
[31:32] | And I really need to know. | 而我真的…需要知道. |
[31:40] | You’re not a real doctor, are you? | 你不是真的医生吧,对不? |
[31:49] | Looks like the experiment’s been discovered. What do we do? | 看来实验被发现了, 我们怎么办? |
[31:53] | Get the van. | 上车. |
[31:58] | – We’re going for a ride? – Not exactly. | – 我们要去兜风吗? – 不尽然. |
[32:09] | This is not a good idea. Did I mention this is not a good idea? | 这不是个好主意. 我有说过这不是个好主意吗? |
[32:12] | I don’t exactly appreciate being used as bait. | 我实在不喜欢被当成诱饵. |
[32:16] | Hang in there, Marty. And stop talking into your lapel. | 待在那儿,Marty. 别再对着你的领子说话了. |
[32:21] | Oh, it’s easy for you guys, all nice and cosy back in your van,… | 噢,你可说得轻松. 你们舒舒服服坐在车里… |
[32:25] | ..eating your crullers and your bear claws. | ..吃着油炸小圈饼和熊爪糕. |
[32:28] | I’m the one standing out here risking my… | 而我站在外面,冒着危险… |
[32:31] | We got company. | 有人来了. |
[32:33] | I must say, Martin, this is very disappointing. | 我得说,Martin, 这真令人失望. |
[32:38] | Stopped yourmedication, didn’t you? | 你没按时吃药,对不对? |
[32:40] | I’m not crazy, and you’re not a psychiatrist. You see this? | 我没疯,你也不是精神科医生. 你看到这个了? |
[32:44] | This is what brought us here. I know it. I remember now. | 就是它带我们到这里来的. 我知道,我现在记得了. |
[32:48] | Martin, you’ve really made a mess of things this time. | Martin,你这次真是搞的一团糟. |
[33:13] | Nice van. What do you call that colour? Kind of a greyish-green? | 好车!你们管这叫什么颜色? 灰绿色,嗯? |
[33:16] | Just get in. | 上车. |
[33:32] | All right, they’re movin’. | 好,他们在移动了. |
[33:37] | – So you gonna drug me again? – Well, obviously that didn’t work. | – 那,你们打算再让我服药吗? – 显然这没用了. |
[33:42] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to take more drastic measures. | 恐怕我们要采取更激进的手段了. |
[33:48] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你们要杀了我. |
[33:50] | You know how manypeople know about this now? | 你知道现在有多少人知道这件事吗? |
[33:53] | What about Major Carterand DrJackson? You gonna kill all ofus? | Carter少校和Jackson博士呢? 你要把我们都杀了吗? |
[33:57] | We’re gonna do what we have to do. | 我们要做我们该做的事. |
[34:04] | This isn’t right. I know you – all of you. We were on the ship together. | 这是不对的,我认识你,我认识你们所有人! 我们是一起在飞船上的. |
[34:10] | We’re soldiers, not murderers. That’s why you drugged me instead of killin’ me. | 我们是军人,不是杀人犯. 所以一开始你们让我服药而没有杀了我. |
[34:13] | – Martin… – It’s not too late. | – Martin – 还不算太迟. |
[34:18] | Our people are at war. They need us. | 我们的同胞在战争中,他们需要我们. |
[34:20] | Martin, I hate to see you like this. You were my best agent. | Martin,我讨厌看到你这样, 你是我最好的探员. |
[34:25] | I was never any kind of agent! You’re just saying that cos you think I’m bugged. | 我才不是什么探员! 你这么说只是你认为我被监听了! |
[34:29] | – Well, aren’t you? – No, ofcourse not! | – 难道不是吗? – 不!当然没有! |
[34:33] | This whole government agency thing – it’sjust a cover. | 所有这些关于政府秘密机构的事 只是伪装罢了 |
[34:37] | We’re all really aliens, right? | 我们都是真的外星人,对不对? |
[34:40] | With all the secrecy and all the lies, it’s easy to get confused. | 看来这些秘密和谎言很容易让人犯迷糊. |
[34:45] | I’m not confused. I know who I am. | 我没糊涂.我知道我是谁. |
[34:49] | Why don’t you just admit who we are? We can all just go home. | 你们为什么要这么做?你们为什么不承认我们 是外星人?我们都可以回家! |
[34:57] | They have a Stargate! | 他们有个星际之门! |
[35:07] | They stopped. Get to ’em. | 车停下来了.去抓住他们. |
[35:32] | Seal off the area. No one in or out. | 封锁这个区域,不准任何人进出. |
[35:56] | – (whispers) Carter? – Sir? | – Carter? – 长官? |
[36:02] | You all right? | 你们还好吗? |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[36:21] | Oh, Murray. Am I glad to see you! | 噢,Murray.我好高兴看到你! |
[36:25] | Oh! | 噢! |
[36:28] | – Where are your friends? – I’m not sure. | – 你的朋友们呢? – 我不太确定. |
[36:31] | – Sergeant, any sign of the targets? – Negative, sir. | – 军士,有目标的踪迹吗? – 没有,长官. |
[36:36] | – They just disappeared? – They’re aliens, right? | – 他们就这么消失了? – 他们是外星人,对不对? |
[36:39] | I have more evidence. Look. | 我有更多证据,看. |
[36:43] | – What’s that? – A mobile computing device. | – 这是什么? – 一个便携式电脑装置. |
[36:45] | I snuck it out of Tanner’s bag. It has multiple functions, see? | 我从Tanner的袋子里偷出来的. 它有很多功能,看到了吗? |
[36:53] | Uh-oh. | 啊-哦. |
[36:55] | – What? – Guys, we better get out of here. | – 怎么了? – 各位,我们最好离开这儿. |
[36:58] | This thing is countin’ down! | 这东西在倒计时! |
[37:03] | (O’Neill) Clear the area! | 快离开这里! |
[37:21] | Well? | 怎样? |
[37:23] | That’s weird. I’m sure this is a countdown for some sort of detonation. | 奇怪. 我肯定这是爆炸的倒计时 |
[38:08] | Exactly! This is just like I remember. | 正是.跟我记得的一模一样! |
[38:14] | Chevron seven is locked. | 编码7锁定. |
[38:23] | – He was right. It’s an active gate. – Sending the MALP through. | – 他是对的!这是个能激活的星门. – 送MALP过去. |
[38:39] | I remember everything now. There was no malfunction. | 我现在记得所有的事了. 根本没发生故障! |
[38:45] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:47] | When we abandoned the ship, we did it deliberately. We were losing the war. | 我们是故意弃船的. 我们输掉了战争. |
[38:53] | We’re deserters. | 我们是逃兵. |
[38:56] | After a while I realised what we’d done wrong. | 过了一阵子后, 我知道我们错了. |
[38:59] | I wanted to go home, but the others were afraid. | 我想回家, 但其他人害怕. |
[39:02] | So they gave you the drugs. | 所以他们给你服药. |
[39:06] | They’re not… bad guys. They’re just hiding. | 他们不是坏人. 他们只是要躲起来. |
[39:13] | (Carter) Receiving MALP telemetry. | 收到MALP的遥测信号. |
[39:24] | You’re gonna… hunt them down, aren’t you? | 你们要去追捕他们,对不对? |
[39:29] | – Not me. – But the military, the government? | – 不是我. – 但军方和政府呢? |
[39:34] | I don’t think anyone’s gonna find ’em. | 我想没有人能发现他们. |
[39:39] | – General Hammond says you’re a go. – Really? | – Hammond将军说你们可以出发了. – 真的? |
[39:43] | Yeah. It’s safe, but, uh… you’re not gonna like it. | 对,那里安全.但,嗯… 你不会喜欢的. |
[40:31] | They were right. | 他们是对的. |
[40:35] | If we’d gone back, we’d be dead now. | 如果我们回来,我们早就死了. |
[40:42] | – I’m sorry, Martin. – So now what? | – 我很抱歉,Martin. – 现在怎么办? |
[40:49] | We go home. | 我们回家吧 |