时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Teal’c was ordered to push the envelope, sir. He’ll be back soon. | Teal’c正在奉命进行极速飞行,长官 我相信他很快就会回来的. |
[00:19] | Well, that’d be nice. | 那很好. |
[00:22] | Where else would he go? | 他还能上哪? |
[00:25] | Good point. | 说得好. |
[00:38] | Well… Here we go. | 来了. |
[01:00] | – Is there a problem, Colonel? – No, sir. Not at all. | – 有问题吗,上校? – 没有,长官,没问题. |
[01:03] | I’m sure Teal’c just felt he’d take her for a spin… around the world. | 我相信Teal’c只是想驾驶她转一圈 |
[01:08] | While we wait, I have someone who’d like to meet your team. | 在等他的同时, 有人想要见见你的小队. |
[01:11] | Colonel Jack O’Neill, Major Samantha Carter, Dr Daniel Jackson,… | Jack O’Neill上校,Samantha Carter少校, Daniel Jackson博士. |
[01:14] | ..allow me to introduce Lieutenant General Vidrine. | 这位是Vidrine中将. |
[01:17] | Colonel. | – 上校 – 将军 |
[01:18] | Major. | – 少校 – 将军 |
[01:19] | Doctor. | – 博士 – 将军 |
[01:21] | General Hammond has told me good things. | Hammond将军尽说你们的好话. |
[01:23] | Has he, sir? Well then, I’m sure he’s left something out. | 是吗,长官? 那我相信他一定漏了些什么. |
[01:27] | Such as? | 比如什么? |
[01:32] | – Teal’c? You there, buddy? – Look immediately to the southwest. | – Teal’c?是你吗,伙计? – 我马上从你们的西南方过来 |
[01:45] | (O’Neill) Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 喔~呵~呵~! |
[01:52] | – What in God’s name is that? – That, General, is the X301 lntercept. | – 天啊,那是什么? – 将军,那是X-301拦截机. |
[01:58] | Lookin’ good, Teal’c. Give us another flyby, low and slow. | 真不错,Teal’c. 再来一次,再低点,速度慢点. |
[02:02] | As you wish. | 如你所愿. |
[02:08] | It’s a hybrid, sir. A combination of American know-how… | 长官,这是一架混合组装飞行器. 由美国原先的尖端技术… |
[02:11] | ..and two Goa’uld death gliders that SG-1 recovered two years ago. | ..和两架数年前SG-1得到的 Goa’uld死亡滑翔机组合而成. |
[02:15] | It may be the most impressive aircraft I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过印象最深刻的飞行器. |
[02:18] | It’s more than that. Up till now we haven’t had a platform… | 哦,不只如此,长官. |
[02:20] | ..from which to launch an attack against a Goa’uld ship. | 此前我们一直没有能向Goa’uld飞船 发动攻击的平台. |
[02:24] | Now we do. | 现在我们有了. |
[02:39] | – What makes it fly? – That’s difficult to explain, sir. | – 它是怎么飞起来的? – 这很难解释清楚,长官. |
[02:43] | The power plant doesn’t exert force so much as take inertia out of the equation. | 在平衡飞行惯性时,其动力系统没有 施加太大压力来克服地心引力. |
[02:48] | Pilots are immune to ordinary G-forces. We don’t completely understand… | 甚至飞行员都不受正常地心引力的影响. 我们还不完全了解其动力学… |
[02:52] | Major, I’ll just accept the fact that it flies. | 少校,我只要知道它在飞就行了. |
[02:56] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[03:17] | Oh, it flies. Yes, sir! | 喔,它在飞,是的,长官! |
[04:23] | I always like to get the view of the man in the cockpit. | 我一直都想知道飞行驾驶员的感受. |
[04:29] | – How does she fly, son? – It was within expected parameters. | – 她飞得如何,孩子? – 飞行器正在按照预期的参数飞行. |
[04:33] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔-呵! |
[04:37] | Sorry, sir. I couldn’t help but get caught up in Teal’c’s enthusiasm. | 对不起,长官, 我忍不住被Teal’c的激情所感染 |
[04:42] | Upon completion of flight tests,… | 通过完成此次试飞计划 |
[04:44] | ..we hope to deploy the X301 as an orbital defence craft under your command, sir. | 我们希望能在您的指挥下配置X-301 作为轨道防御飞行器,长官 |
[04:49] | In all seriousness,… | 说正经的 如果你不那么激动了,上校 |
[04:53] | ..how effective can a single fighter be against a fleet of Goa’uld warships? | 一架战机能多有效地对抗整支Goa’uld舰队? |
[04:58] | – That is what these tests will determine. – Let’s find out. What’s next? | – 这将由这些测试项目来评定. – 让我们看看吧.下一项是什么? |
[05:03] | I take second seat for an air-to-air live-fire test. | 我将乘坐副位进行空对空实战火力测试,长官. |
[05:06] | Our SGC control room will serve as mission control. | SGC控制室将作为任务控制中心 |
[05:09] | – Light that candle, boys. – Yes, sir. | – 点燃烛火吧(开火之类的意思),孩子们 – 是,长官. |
[05:16] | Does General Vidrine wish us to perform a candle-burning ritual? | Vidrine将军希望我们举行某种燃烧蜡烛 的仪式吗? |
[05:19] | Yes. That’s it, exactly. | 对,没错. |
[05:40] | (O’Neill) Requestpermission for weapons test. | 请求允许进行武器测试. |
[05:42] | You’re go, Digger One. | 可以开始了,挖掘者一号. |
[05:46] | – (Teal’c) Proceeding to target area. – (Carter) Copy. You’re go forphase two. | – 前往目标区域. – 收到,进入第二阶段. |
[05:53] | That’s them? | 那是他们吗? |
[05:55] | The X301 has Stealth technology. | X-301配备有隐形装置. |
[05:57] | It wouldn’t show up on radar, so we’ve installed a transmitter. | 通常不会显示在雷达上,为了进行测试 我们安装了一个特殊的信号发射器. |
[06:00] | These blips represent the target drones. | 这些点是目标靶机. |
[06:03] | 301 is carrying two AIM-120A air-to-air missiles. | X-301携有两枚AIM-120A空对空导弹. |
[06:07] | Major, do you mean a Slammer missile could take out a Goa’uld mother ship? | 少校,你是说空对空战术导弹能干掉 Goa’uld母舰? |
[06:12] | If it has a naqahdah-enhanced warhead and a shield-frequency modulator,… | 如果它装备有配置了防御罩频率调节器 的naqahdah增强弹头 |
[06:16] | ..yes, sir. | 没问题,长官. |
[06:26] | Beginning attack run now. | 准备发动进攻了. |
[06:34] | Oh! Whoo-hoo! | 哦! 喔~呵~! |
[06:37] | Digger One, you’re going to overshoot. | 挖掘者一号,你们飞过头了. |
[06:44] | Uh, Teal’c… Target’s back that way. | 呃,Teal’c…目标在后面. |
[06:48] | – I am no longer in control, O’Neill. – Excuse me? | – 不是我在控制它,O’Neill. – 你说什么? |
[06:51] | The craft is not accepting input from the controls. The drive is at full power. | 飞行器已经不再接受控制指令, 推进器达到最大功率了. |
[06:57] | – Flight, we have an emergency. – Ejectors have malfunctioned. | – 控制中心,出现紧急状况. – 弹射系统也出故障了. |
[07:01] | We are no longer in control of the vehicle. We have lost control and cannot eject. | 我们已无法控制这架飞行器了, 重复,我们失去控制并无法弹射. |
[07:05] | – Please advise. – Digger One, Digger One, this is Flight. | – 请指示. – 挖掘者一号,挖掘者一号,这里是控制中心. |
[07:10] | – They’re not responding. – There’s atmospheric interference. | – 他们没有回答. – 信号受到大气干扰. |
[07:14] | Major Carter? | Carter少校?? |
[07:16] | The glider accelerated into a steep vertical climb. It’s off our radar. | 滑翔机在加速垂直爬升时正要攻击靶机, 它已经超出了雷达监控范围. |
[07:21] | – We’re trying to regain tracking. – They’ve gone into orbit? | – 我们正试着重新追踪. – 你是说他们进入轨道了? |
[07:24] | – They’re heading into space. – The 301 is capable of space flight. | – 我是说他们正直接冲向太空. – 你说过X-301能够作太空飞行. |
[07:28] | Yes, sir, but that wasn’t in the test. | 是的,长官,它可以,但这不是测试的一部份. |
[07:30] | There has to be something wrong. | Teal’c不可能是故意的,一定出事了. |
[07:32] | A malfunction. Get me the shuttle action officer at Space Command. | – 出故障了. – 肯定是,长官 |
[07:36] | The shuttle won’t reach them, sir, unless we can turn them around. | 航天飞机追不到他们的,长官, 除非我们能想办法让他们掉头. |
[07:40] | It’s all we’ve got. | 我们只能这么做了. |
[07:41] | We’ve got NASA’s Deep Space tracking looking for the glider now. | 太空总署已经在进行深度太空追踪 来寻找滑翔机. |
[07:45] | They should be able to get a hack on it and restore communication. | 凭借DSP预警卫星系统和北美防空司令部的资料 他们应该能完成任务,并希望能恢复通讯. |
[07:52] | (O’Neill) Flight, this is Digger One. | 呃,控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号. |
[07:55] | Cheyenne, we have a problem. | Cheyenne基地,我们有麻烦了. |
[08:00] | Nothing’s workin’ back here. | 所有设备都无法正常运作了. |
[08:07] | Uh, Teal’c… | 呃, Teal’c… |
[08:09] | On our six, is that what I think it is? | 在我们后方,是我所想的东西吗? |
[08:12] | If you think it is Earth, yes. | 如果你认为那是地球,没错. |
[08:16] | – It’s shrinking. – Its size remains constant. | – 它在变小. – 它的大小没变. |
[08:19] | Rather, it is we who are moving away at extreme velocity. | 而是我们正以极高的速度飞离. |
[08:25] | These instruments indicate drive shutdown. | 仪表显示推进器关闭了. |
[08:28] | We are no longer accelerating. | 已经停止加速了. |
[08:32] | – That’s good. – I will attempt to restart. | – 那很好. – 我要试着重新启动. |
[08:37] | Shol’va! (distorted) Shol’va! | |
[08:40] | To all those who would turn against theirgod, know this. | 所有想背叛他们神的人都得明白 |
[08:43] | Foryourinsolence, you will die in the cold ofspace. | 由于你们的狂妄, 你们将死于寒冷的太空. |
[08:46] | What was rightfully mine will now return to me. | 属于我的东西将回归于我. |
[08:49] | Was that who I think it was? And did he just say what I think he said? | 那是我所认为的人吗? 他刚说了我认为他说了的话吗? |
[08:55] | If you think it was Apophis and that he said the original gliders… | 如果你认为那是Apophis,并且他说用于组装 这架飞行器的滑翔机内设计有… |
[08:58] | ..contained a device designed to return this glider to his home world… then yes. | ..将这艘滑翔机飞回他的世界的装置, 那么,没错. |
[09:03] | He also mentioned something about… dying. | 他还提到了关于死的事情. |
[09:07] | – In the cold of space. – Right. | – 在寒冷的太空. – 对. |
[09:13] | Well, the old boy hasn’t lost his touch, has he? | 这老家伙还是没改掉他的毛病,是吗? |
[09:20] | Digger One, come in. | 挖掘者一号,回答. |
[09:22] | Jack or Teal’c, please respond. | Jack或Teal’c,请回答. |
[09:25] | – Nothing. – NASA is trying to boost the signal. | – 没有回复. – 太空总署正在加强信号进行深度太空追踪. |
[09:29] | General, maybe we should contact our allies capable of space flight. | 将军,我们也许该联络那些能进行太空飞行 的盟友,告诉他们我们的情况. |
[09:33] | Proceed, Doctor. SG-2 will stand by to assist. | 去吧,博士. SG-2会待命协助. |
[09:37] | How fast is the glider going now? | 滑翔机现在的速度有多快? |
[09:39] | Roughly a million miles an hour, give or take. | 差不多每小时一百万哩左右. |
[09:42] | At least they’re no longer accelerating. | 至少他们已经不再加速了. |
[09:45] | George, maybe it would be best if I returned to the Pentagon. | George,也许我最好回五角大楼. |
[09:48] | See what our people can contribute from that end. | 看看我们那边的人能帮上什么忙. |
[09:52] | – You bring them home. – Yes, sir. | – 你来带他们回家. – 是,长官. |
[09:56] | Sir, I have an idea, but a lot of things have gotta go right in order for it to work. | 长官,我有个主意, 不过需要多方面全力配合才行. |
[10:05] | – (O’Neill) Cheyenne, we have a problem. – Digger One, this is Flight. | – Cheyenne基地,我们有麻烦了. – 挖掘者一号,这里是控制中心. |
[10:09] | Reading you five by. | 你们的信号很清楚. |
[10:15] | – Why haven’t they responded? – We have to wait, sir. | – 他们为什么还不回话? – 我们得等一会儿,长官. |
[10:17] | It’s the time-lag, sir. The time for our radio signal to travel to the X301 and back. | 是时间延迟,长官,我们的信号从地球传到 X-301再传回来需要一段时间. |
[10:23] | How are we on consumables? | 我们的储备状况如何? |
[10:30] | We have sufficient power and life support for several days. | 我们还有几天的能源和维生储备. |
[10:35] | Several days. Well, that’s somethin’. | 几天,还不赖… |
[10:40] | How long will this thing take to get to wherever it’s goin’? | 这东西还要多少天到达目的地? |
[10:44] | Assuming this device is programmed to return to Apophis’s original home world,… | 假定此装置设定为回到Apophis的母星 |
[10:49] | ..several hundred years. | 要几百年. |
[10:52] | – Several hundred? – Years. | – 几百? – 年. |
[10:56] | Yeah, just, uh… | 对,只是,呃… |
[10:59] | Let me do the math on that here. | 让我算算. |
[11:03] | Carry the four… | 进四… |
[11:07] | The installation of this device was clearly the result of my betrayal of Apophis. | 这一装置显然是我背叛Apophis后才有的. |
[11:12] | Before I became shol’va, such a device would have been unnecessary. | 在我成为shol’va之前,根本就不需要这种装置 |
[11:17] | So? | 所以? |
[11:18] | – I am indirectly responsible, O’Neill. – Stop it. We’ll be fine. | – 我负有间接责任,O’Neill. – 哦,得了,我们会没事的. |
[11:23] | (Daniel) Digger One, come in. | 挖掘者一号,回答. |
[11:26] | – There. See? – Jack or Teal’c, please respond. | – 瞧见没? – Jack或Teal’c,请回答. |
[11:31] | Flight, Digger One. We read you. We have lost control of the craft… | 是的,控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号,听见你了. 我们失去了对飞行器的控制. |
[11:34] | ..to some sort of hidden recall device… | 因为某种隐藏着的召回装置 |
[11:37] | ..that apparently… the scum-sucking, slimy, snake-ass Apophis… | 显然是那个肮脏卑鄙无耻的王八蛋蛇妖Apophis 安装在死亡滑翔机里的,结束 |
[11:49] | – Flight, do you copy? – (static) | 控制中心,收到了吗? |
[11:55] | Uh, Flight, I don’t know whether or not you can hear me, but,… | 呃,控制中心, 我不知道你是否能听到我,但… |
[12:01] | ..uh… controls are not responding. | 呃…操控系统没有反应. |
[12:04] | No thrusters and no reaction-control system. | 推进器和反动力控制系统也没有反应. |
[12:07] | We are… purely ballistic. | 我们纯粹是按轨迹行进 |
[12:15] | Over. | 结束. |
[12:18] | Colonel, you’re so far out there’s a time-lag of a few minutes,… | 上校,你们的距离太远了, 中间有几分钟的时间延迟 |
[12:21] | ..so conversation is gonna be a problem. | 所以通话会有点问题. |
[12:24] | We’ve received some preliminary tracking data from the Deep Space Network. | 我们从深度太空网络接收到初步的追踪数据. |
[12:28] | The glider is going to pass relatively close to Jupiter. | 滑翔机将要经过木星附近. |
[12:32] | We’re hoping, if we can somehow nudge your trajectory a bit,… | 我们希望能稍稍变动一下你们的轨迹 |
[12:35] | ..you can perform a slingshot manoeuvre back toward Earth. | 让你们能完成一个弹射操作返回地球. |
[12:39] | Message ends 1430 Zulu. | 讯息结束于格林威治时间14:30. |
[12:42] | The time-lag. Good thinking, Major. | 时间延迟.好主意,少校. |
[12:44] | It’ll take at least three minutes for our radio signals to get that far out. | 我们的无线电信号至少要三分钟 才能传那么远,就算按光速计算 |
[12:49] | Flight, Digger One. We read you. We have lost control ofthe craft… | 是的,控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号,听见你了. 我们失去了对飞行器的控制. |
[12:53] | ..to some sort ofhidden recall device… | 因为某种隐藏着的召回装置 |
[12:55] | – ..that apparently… – (interference) | ..显然… |
[12:58] | ..Apophis installed in his death gliders. Over. | ..Apophis安装在死亡滑翔机里的,结束 |
[13:02] | Flight, do you copy? | 控制中心,收到了吗? |
[13:06] | Uh, Flight, I don’t know whether ornot you can hearme, but… | 呃,控制中心, 我不知道你是否能听到我,但… |
[13:12] | Uh… Controls are not responding. | 呃…操控系统没有反应. |
[13:16] | No thrusters and no reaction-control system. | 推进器和反动力控制系统也没有反应. |
[13:19] | – We are… ballistic. – Dammit! | – 我们…按轨迹行进 – 该死! |
[13:24] | I was counting on them having some ability to manoeuvre. | 我还指望他们至少还有机动能力. |
[13:27] | I don’t know how to swing them around Jupiter without reaction-control systems. | 没有反动力控制系统的话 我不知道要怎么让他在木星附近转向 |
[13:36] | We’re hoping, ifwe can somehow nudge your trajectory a bit,… | 我们希望能稍稍变动一下你们的轨道 |
[13:39] | ..you can perform a slingshot manoeuvre back toward Earth. | 让你们能完成一个弹射操作返回地球. |
[13:43] | Message ends 1430 Zulu. | 讯息结束于格林威治时间14:30. |
[13:47] | Message understood at 1433 Zulu. | 格林威治时间14:33收到信息. |
[13:52] | – OK! How do we do that? – Without thrusters,… | – 好吧,我们该怎么做? – 无法控制推进器的情况下… |
[13:54] | ..we are incapable of nudging. | ..我们无法变动轨道. |
[13:57] | Right. | 对. |
[13:59] | Flight, this is Digger One. We have negative… nudging capabilities. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号, 我们没有推进能力. |
[14:12] | Stand by, Flight. | 稍候,控制中心. |
[14:15] | Teal’c, the weapon system we installed shouldn’t be affected, right? | Teal’c,我们安装的武器系统应该 没受影响吧? |
[14:20] | – What are you considering, O’Neill? – Our missiles. | – 你在想什么,O’Neill? – 我们的导弹. |
[14:23] | A great deal of thrust would be required to significantly alter our trajectory. | 在这种速度下,我们需要 相当大的推进力才能改变目前的轨道. |
[14:27] | We just need a nudge. | 我们只需要小小推进一下. |
[14:30] | I am unsure of that specific measurement. | 我不保证能完成如此精细的操作. |
[14:34] | Uh… Flight, Digger One. We’ve got two AIM-120 Alpha rocket motors that may,… | 呃…控制中心,挖掘者一号. 我们有两个AIM-120 α火箭推进器,也许… |
[14:40] | ..l’ll say again, may be at our disposal. | ..我重复一遍,也许能用的上. |
[14:43] | Uh… Flight, Digger One. We’ve got two AIM-120 Alpha rocket motors that may,… | 呃…控制中心,挖掘者一号. 我们有两个AIM-120 α火箭推进器,也许… |
[14:49] | ..l’ll say again, may be at our disposal. | ..我重复一遍,也许能用的上. |
[14:52] | Can we override the release mechanism and keep them attached through burnout? | 我们是否能更改其构造 让它们在燃烧时保持连接? |
[14:56] | Ifso, we’ll need to calculate where, when, and duration ofburn. | 如果可以,我们需要计算出地点, 时间,以及需要燃烧的时间. |
[15:01] | Digger One at 1458 Zulu. | 挖掘者一号,格林威治时间14:58. |
[15:04] | Major Davis? | Davis少校? |
[15:07] | – They wanna cook off the missiles, sir. – What for? | – 他们想要让导弹燃烧,长官. – 做什么? |
[15:10] | If we get enough delta v out of the rocket motors, our plan might still work. | 如果火箭推进器能提供足够的Δv 我们的计划是可行的 (Δv指火箭加速后速度与加速前速度的差值) |
[15:13] | – Can you do an override procedure? – Yes, that’s the easy part. | – 我们必须变更程序,你办得到吗? – 可以,可这只是简单的一部分. |
[15:17] | Talk them through it. I’ll need half an hour to make the burn calculations, sir. | 告诉他们怎么弄. 我需要半个小时作燃烧计算,长官. |
[15:21] | Major, don’t get me wrong, but the margin for error… | 半小时?少校,别误会我, 但万一有误差… |
[15:24] | – That’s the time we’ve got. – I realise that. | – 我们只有这点时间. – 我知道. |
[15:27] | – They thrust wrong, they hit Jupiter. – Wait any longer and we’re too late. | – 推进方向稍有偏差,他们就会撞上火星 – 再等下去就来不及了. |
[15:31] | – Sir? – Do it. | – 长官? – 去做吧. |
[15:39] | (Davis) OK, missile selection switch to AIM-120A. | 好,导弹选择切换到AIM-120A. |
[15:42] | – Air-to-airradarmode to BORE. – Slow down. | – 空对空雷达转换到孔径模式. – 慢一点,天啊. |
[15:45] | You’ll see an “out ofrange” message. | 你会看到超出范围的信息. |
[15:47] | Enter “update” and load the fiigures I read you to override the fiiring inhibitors. | 按下更新键并载入先前我报给你的数字 这会更改点火抑制系统 |
[15:52] | – Teal’c, you gettin’ all this? – At thatpoint you will get a tone. | – Teal’c,都明白了吗? – 现在你会听到个声音了. |
[15:56] | (Carter) Fire missile two, followed by missile one at Tplus 10. | 在一号导弹点燃计数10后点燃二号导弹 |
[16:00] | This sounds like a lot, guys, but it’s what we have to do. | 我知道这听上去有一大堆,两位, 但我们必须这么做. |
[16:03] | You can commence at anypoint from 1622 Zulu. | 从格林威治时间16:22起, 随时都可以开始. |
[16:07] | This is Flight – 1618 Zulu. | 这里是控制中心-格林威治时间16:18. |
[16:10] | That’s right about now. | 就是现在. |
[16:13] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好就开始. |
[16:17] | Air-to-air mode: BORE. | 空对空孔径模式. |
[16:20] | – Update. – Update. | – 更新. – 更新. |
[16:25] | Ready. | 准备. |
[16:26] | Flight, this is Digger One. We copy updates and we’re ready to begin burn. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号. 我们已完成更新并准备好开始燃烧. |
[16:30] | Selecting… missile two. | 选择…二号导弹. |
[16:35] | And… | 然后… |
[16:41] | 4… 3… 2… 1. Four… three… two… one. | |
[17:00] | Weapons are releasing. | 武器被释放出去了. |
[17:06] | Look out! | 小心! |
[17:10] | Preliminary data coming in. | 收到初步数据了. |
[17:29] | Digger One, this is Flight. | 挖掘者一号,这里是控制中心. |
[17:33] | We have no joy on the burn. | 燃烧结果不是很好. |
[17:37] | I’m sorry, Colonel, but the missiles just didn’t have enough thrust. | 我很抱歉,上校, 但是飞弹的推进力不够. |
[17:41] | Your current trajectory takes you out of the solar system towards the Oort cloud… | 你们目前的轨道将带你们 离开太阳系前往奥尔特星云… |
[17:45] | ..which you should reach in a… | ..你们会在… |
[17:48] | ..in a few months. | ..几个月后抵达该处. |
[17:51] | We’re all still thinking down here, so… don’t give up. | 我们这边还在想办法, 所以…不要放弃. |
[17:58] | 1813 Zulu. | 格林威治时间18:13. |
[18:12] | We’re all still thinking down here, so… don’t give up. | 我们这边还在想办法, 所以…不要放弃. |
[18:17] | 1813 Zulu. | 格林威治时间18:13. |
[18:25] | Cabin pressure’s holding. | 舱压还维持着. |
[18:28] | We didn’t spring a leak. | 飞行器没被撞出裂缝. |
[18:31] | Though I may have just… taken one. | 虽然我以为有一处. |
[18:33] | – Our situation has indeed worsened. – You think? | – 我们的情况确实很糟. – 你这么想? |
[18:38] | Indeed. Impact with the missile has damaged both power and life support. | 确实. 导弹的撞击破坏了能源和维生系统. |
[18:42] | I’ve always wanted to see the Oort cloud, so there’s that. | 我一直想看看奥尔特星云, 就这样实现了. |
[18:49] | Flight, this is Digger One. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号. |
[18:52] | The failed burn caused damage to our power systems… and life support. | 此次失败造成我们的能源和维生系统损坏. |
[18:58] | No propulsion and limited consumables. | 飞行器无法推进了,他们的储备很有限 |
[19:00] | The attempt to change their course has damaged life support and power systems. | 这次尝试损坏了他们的能源和维生系统. |
[19:04] | We recommend a complete shutdown of all non-essential systems. | 我们建议关闭所有的非关键系统. |
[19:08] | Maybe they can disconnect whatever locked them out in the first place. | 也许他们可以试着解除那个害他们 沦落至此的装置. |
[19:12] | – It’s worth considering. – No, sir. I don’t think it is. | – 这值得考虑. – 不,长官,我不认为. |
[19:16] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[19:17] | It’s logical to assume there’s a fail-safe mechanism to prevent the pilot doing that. | 按逻辑来设想,它可能有安全装置 以防飞行员试图解除它. |
[19:22] | – We don’t know that for a fact. – It makes sense. | – 我们不确定这点. – 对,但这很合理. |
[19:25] | At this point I recommend we concentrate on ways to maximise life support. | 我建议我们想法设法延长生存时间. |
[19:29] | The designers of the X301 are running scenarios. | 设计X301的工程师正在想办法. |
[19:32] | They can scrub the CO2, but oxygen and power are going to be a problem now. | 他们能清除二氧化碳, 但氧气和能源会是问题. |
[19:37] | And it is going to get cold up there. | 上面会越来越冷. |
[19:40] | Dr Jackson? | Jackson博士? |
[19:41] | The Tollan don’t have a spacecraft fast enough or close enough to get there. | Tollan并没有足够快,或是足够近到 能在一年内到达的太空船. |
[19:46] | – And the Tok’ra? – Um… I spoke with Anise personally. | – Tok’ra呢? – 呃.我亲自跟Anise谈过. |
[19:50] | She said they have a scout ship within a day or so of Earth, barely. | 她说他们有艘离地球一天路程左右的侦察船. |
[19:54] | But it’s on a covert mission to a Goa’uld-occupied world… | 不过它在一个Goa’uld占领的星球上执行 秘密任务 |
[19:56] | ..and the High Council doesn’t want to expose their operative by making contact. | ..而高级委员会不想为了和飞船联络而暴露 他们的探员. |
[20:01] | Then why would they tell you that much? | 那他们为什么还要告诉你这些? |
[20:03] | They hope the operative will complete the mission in time to help Jack and Teal’c. | 他们希望该探员能及时完成任务并向委员会 汇报,好来得及去救Jack和Teal’c. |
[20:08] | I assume Anise refused to say where or what this covert mission was. | 我猜Anise拒绝透露该任务的地点和内容. |
[20:13] | And to understand not wanting to risk the life of a Tok’ra important to both of us. | 而且认为不该让一个对于我们双方都很重要的 Tok’ra冒生命危险. |
[20:18] | I sort of… Iost my temper,… | 我有点激动 |
[20:20] | ..but she said she was doing us a favour by telling us as much as she did. | 不过她说她告诉我们这么多 已经是帮了我们的忙. |
[20:24] | Maybe she was. | 也许是的. |
[20:27] | We know a scout ship’s maximum speed from our mission to Netu. | 我们在上次去Netu的任务中 了解到了侦察飞船的最大速度. |
[20:30] | We also know it’s a Goa’uld-occupied world relatively close to Earth, so… | 我们也知道那是一个离地球较近的 被Goa’uld占领的世界… |
[20:34] | – So… that narrows it down. – Yes, it does. | – 因此,这就缩小了范围. – 对,没错. |
[20:38] | – Sir, with your permission… – Granted. | – 长官,如果您允许的话? – 准许. |
[20:41] | Navigation off. | 导航系统关闭. |
[20:44] | Fire control systems off. | 点火控制系统关闭. |
[20:48] | Targeting computer… off. | 目标电脑系统…关闭. |
[20:53] | Illumination at minimum setting. | 照明系统设置为最低标准. |
[21:03] | Is that all we can shut down? | 能关的都关了吗? |
[21:08] | The radio, O’Neill. | 还有无线电,O’Neill. |
[21:13] | Right. | 对. |
[21:21] | Flight, this is Digger One at 1952 Zulu. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号, 格林威治时间19:52. |
[21:28] | We have initiated power conservation and will have to terminate the downlink. | 我们已经开始节约一切能源并不得不 切断与地面的下行通讯. |
[21:34] | We’ll reconfigure for a com pass five minutes before and after every hour. | 我们会在每小时前后5分钟进行通讯联系. |
[21:39] | (Daniel) This is Flight. We’ve got a plan to try to reach you with a Tok’ra scout ship. | 这里是控制中心,坚持住,伙计们, 我们正准备让一艘Tok’ra侦察飞船去营救你们 |
[21:44] | Message ends at… what time is it? | 讯息结束于…现在几点? |
[21:49] | Uh… 1947 Zulu. | 呃…格林威治时间19:47. |
[21:52] | Flight, Digger One. We would prefer to do something. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号, 我们宁愿自食其力. |
[21:56] | Tell us how to fix this, we’ll fly ourselves home. | 告诉我们怎么修这东西, 我们会自己飞回家. |
[21:59] | And ifyou’re thinking oftrying to disconnect the recall device,… | 噢!如果你们想自行解除召回装置 |
[22:03] | ..Sam thinks that wouldjust make things worse. | Sam认为那会让情况更糟. |
[22:13] | This is P2C-257. | 这是P2C-257. |
[22:16] | It is the only Goa’uld-occupied world… | 这是地球附近惟一一个侦察飞船从该处出发 来得及以最高速度赶到的Goa’uld占领星球. |
[22:22] | The Tok’ra operative must be there. | Tok’ra的探员一定在这里. |
[22:24] | – What are the risks? – Well, SG-14 spent several days there… | – 有什么风险呢? – 长官,您知道的,SG-14在那里待了几天 |
[22:28] | ..observing a Goa’uld mining operation. | 观察Goa’uld的采矿行动. |
[22:30] | They got in and out without being detected. So can we. | 他们进出都没被发现,那我们也行. |
[22:33] | There’s still the matter of identifying the Tok’ra operative. | 要认出那名Tok’ra探员还是个问题. |
[22:36] | Anise said someone important to both of us. | Anise说是个对我们双方都很重要的人. |
[22:39] | – Someone we know. – At least that’s what we’re hoping. | – 是我们认识的人. – 至少这是我们所期望的. |
[22:43] | We know what the risks are, sir, and we’re ready. | 我们知道要冒险,长官, 我们有所准备. |
[22:46] | I can see that. You have a go. | 我看得出来.出发吧. |
[22:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官. |
[22:53] | Tell them to hang on, sir. We’ll get there. | 告诉他们坚持下去,长官,我们会赶到的. |
[23:07] | Digger One, this is Hammond. | 挖掘者一号,这是Hammond. |
[23:09] | DrJackson and Major Carterare procuring a craft to rescue you,… | Jackson博士和Carter少校正在设法弄艘 飞船尽快去营救你们. |
[23:13] | ..but you’re going to have to hang on foranother24 hours. | 但你们必须至少再坚持24小时. |
[23:17] | I know that sounds like a long time,… | 我知道这时间听起来很长. |
[23:20] | ..and I know you want to do something to get yourselves out ofthis,… | 我也知道你们想设法自救. |
[23:24] | ..but the best thing you can do is conserve your energy. | 但你们最重要的事是保持体力. |
[23:27] | Hammond out at 2100. | Hammond 21:00结束通话. |
[23:34] | 24 hours. | 24小时. |
[23:35] | Our current power and life support will not last 12 hours. | 我们目前的能源和维生补给不够用12小时的. |
[23:41] | Let me do the math. | 让我算算. |
[24:25] | We may have to go into the mine. | 我们可能得进入矿区. |
[24:28] | What about contacting the operative by radio? | 用无线电联系探员如何? |
[24:58] | Are you out of your minds? What the hell are you two doing here? | 你们疯了吗? 你们两个在这里干什么? |
[25:03] | – We were looking for you. – You’d better have a damn good reason! | – 我们在找你. – 见鬼,你们最好有充分的理由! |
[25:06] | I was 20 minutes away from detonating a weapons-grade shipment of naqahdah… | 本来20分钟后我就要引爆一批武器级 naqahdah. |
[25:10] | ..that would have vaporised a sizeable chunk of this planet! | 那会摧毁这个星球的一大片区域! |
[25:14] | If I hadn’t seen you coming through the Stargate… | 如果不是我看到你们两个穿过星门. |
[25:17] | – You saw us? – Yes. The ship was cloaked. | – 你看到我们了? – 对,飞船本来是隐形的. |
[25:19] | “Was” being the operative word. Now they know we’re here. | 这次任务的关键就在于隐蔽, 现在他们知道我们在这里了. |
[25:23] | Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c need your help. | O’Neill上校和Teal’c需要你的帮助. |
[25:28] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[25:29] | They’re in a disabled glider headed into deep space. | 他们被困在一艘失控的滑翔机里, 在太空中漂流. |
[25:32] | This was the only ship within range. | 这是唯一来得及去救他们的飞船. |
[25:36] | Good enough. | 这理由够充分了. |
[25:39] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧! |
[25:47] | What is it, Major? | 什么事,少校? |
[25:52] | General… | 将军. |
[25:54] | Sir, Major Carter and Dr Jackson are now aboard a Tok’ra scout ship… | 长官,Carter少校和Jackson博士 已经登上了她父亲驾驶的… |
[25:57] | ..piloted by her father. We’re designating it Digger Two. | ..Tok’ra侦察船. 长官,我们把它标示为挖掘者二号. |
[26:00] | I call that good news, Major. What’s the problem? | 这是个好消息,少校. 有什么问题呢? |
[26:03] | We only received the one coded message, sir,… | 长官,在他们跃入超空间前,我们只收到一则加 密讯息.根据我的计算.. |
[26:10] | ..even at the scout ship’s top speed,… | ..就算这艘船以极速前进 |
[26:14] | ..Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c will be dead by the time they arrive. | 等他们到达时,O’Neill上校和Teal’c 已经死了. |
[26:35] | What do you say we turn up the heat? | 你说我们打开暖气如何? |
[26:38] | We must conserve as much power as possible. | 我们必须尽量节省能源. |
[26:42] | By the way, I’ve done the math. | 顺便说一句,我刚算过了. |
[26:45] | As have l. | 我也是. |
[26:48] | So what do you say we turn up the heat? It’s cold in here. | 那你说我们打开暖气如何? 这里好冷. |
[26:52] | I am aware. | 我知道. |
[26:54] | You know, I’ve already done that freezing-to-death thing,… | 你知道,我有过要被冻死的经历 |
[26:59] | ..and it’s just not as enjoyable as it sounds. | 这一点也不好玩. |
[27:04] | So if we just consider there’s no chance… | 所以如果我们已经没有希望… |
[27:06] | – There is a chance, O’Neill. – 24 minus 12… | – 还有希望,O’Neill. – 24减12… |
[27:09] | If I place myself in an extremely deep state of kelno’reem,… | 如果我进入kelno’reem的最深层次 |
[27:13] | ..my heart rate will decrease… | 我的心跳速率会减少. |
[27:15] | ..and our oxygen requirement will be lowered considerably. | 我的氧气需求也会下降. |
[27:22] | Who will I talk to? | 那我要跟谁说话? |
[27:25] | There is little to say, O’Neill. | 没什么好说的,O’Neill. |
[27:28] | We have fought and won many battles together. | 我们曾一起并肩作战并赢得多场胜利. |
[27:32] | It has been an honour to serve the Tauri by your side. | 能在你身边为Tauri服务是我的荣幸. |
[27:37] | We are brothers. | 我们是兄弟. |
[27:43] | Wow. That’s, uh… | 哇.这真是… |
[27:47] | Is there anything you wish to say, O’Neill? | 你还有什么要说的吗,O’Neill? |
[27:50] | What could I possibly say after that? | 你都这么说了,我还能说什么? |
[27:54] | Back at ya. | 我支持你. |
[27:57] | If we are to die,… | 如果我们会死 |
[28:00] | ..we die well. | 我们死得其所. |
[28:11] | We could do better. | 我们能死的更舒服点的. |
[28:26] | – Vibration. – No kidding. | – 震动. – 当然了. |
[28:28] | We’re at 132%%% of maximum speed. | 我们正以最大速度的132%飞行. |
[28:32] | If we don’t shake apart first, we might just get there. | 如果我们不先解体的话, 也许能刚好来得及. |
[28:37] | – Is that wise? – No. | – 这么做明智吗? – 不. |
[28:40] | Oh. | 喔. |
[28:44] | (distorted) You did not know of the recall mechanism? | 你们不知道有召回装置吗? |
[28:47] | Apophis didn’t need one until Teal’c planted the seeds of rebellion on Chulak. | 很显然,在Teal’c到Chulak点燃反叛的火种前, Apophis并不需要用到召回装置. |
[28:51] | – We didn’t have a clue. – The devices are new, even to the Tok’ra. | – 我们对此一无所知. – 即使对Tok’ra而言,召回装置也是个新玩意儿. |
[28:55] | You could have told us. | 你们应该早就告诉我们的. |
[28:57] | You could have told us of your intentions. | 你们也应该早就告诉我们你们的意图. |
[29:01] | Uh, yes. Why didn’t we? | 对啊,为什么我们不告诉他们呢? |
[29:03] | (undistorted) Same reason we didn’t. Politics. | 跟我们不告诉你们的理由一样. 政治. |
[29:06] | So how do you intend to get ’em out of the glider? | 那么等我们到的时候 你们打算怎么把他们弄出滑翔机? |
[29:09] | There’s no chance it’ll fit into the cargo bay. | 货舱里根本容纳不下滑翔机 |
[29:11] | Well, we were kinda hoping that you could, like, beam them out. | 我们希望你能… 比如,把他们传送上来. |
[29:17] | Beam them out. What am I – Scotty? | 把他们传送上来?你当我是谁,Scotty? (Scotty,星际旅行剧集中的主角) |
[29:23] | I have an idea, Dad, but Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c will have to take a leap of faith. | 我有个办法,爸爸, 不过O’Neill上校和Teal’c得做一次弹射. |
[29:53] | This is Digger One – 101 1 Zulu. | 挖掘者一号 – 格林威治时间10:11. |
[30:01] | Teal’c’s meditating to conserve oxygen. | Teal’c已进入冥想以节省氧气. |
[30:06] | I’m trying to sleep, but it’s hard. | 我试着要睡觉,但很难.. |
[30:14] | CO2 levels are high. | 二氧化碳浓度很高. |
[30:18] | Headache. | 头痛. |
[30:22] | It’s bad. | 糟透了 |
[30:27] | Send aspirin. | 送阿斯匹灵来… |
[30:33] | I estimate three hours. | 我估计…三小时… |
[30:41] | This is Digger One. | 这里是挖掘者一号… |
[31:01] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong. | – 出什么事了? – 没事. |
[31:04] | – Not yet. – But there will be something wrong? | – 暂时还没事. – 不过将会出问题,是吗? |
[31:06] | Well, I’d like to stop and make some repairs,… | 这么说吧, 我希望能停一会儿来进行维修 |
[31:09] | ..but this isn’t a particularly safe part of town to pull over. | 可这里不是城里的安全区域可以靠边停车. |
[31:13] | Oh. | 哦. |
[31:15] | What were you thinking? Retrofitting a death glider. | 你们到底在想些什么? 翻新死亡滑翔机? |
[31:18] | You should have known better. The technology is way over your head. | 你们应该更聪明点,你们随意摆弄的那玩意的 技术水平远超过你们的理解力! |
[31:23] | That’s the most arrogant… I can’t believe that just came out of your mouth. | 这话太狂妄自大了, 我不敢相信这是你说出来的话! |
[31:27] | – It’s the truth. – You of all people should know… | – 这是事实. – 但在所有人中,你应该知道… |
[31:30] | I am uniquely qualified to know just how technologically infantile humans are. | 我是少数知道人类科技水平有多幼稚的人. |
[31:34] | Infantile. | 幼稚. |
[31:35] | Yes. In comparison with the Goa’uld and Tok’ra, you’re very young. | 对,跟Goa’uld和Tok’ra比起来, 你们还太年轻. |
[31:38] | – You are so… – There’s nothing wrong with that. | – 你…你真是… – 年轻没什么不好. |
[31:41] | But you gotta learn. You can’t just slap a US Air Force sticker on a death glider… | 但你们得学会一步步来.你不能拿张 美国空军的贴纸贴在死亡滑翔机上… |
[31:46] | ..and call it yours. Advancement like that has to be earned. | ..就把它说成是你们的. 这样的进步要靠自己努力获得. |
[31:49] | Aren’t the Goa’uld and the Tok’ra where they are by stealing technology? | 呃,就这点来说,难道Goa’uld和Tok’ra没有 从其他种族那里窃取技术吗? |
[31:55] | – Yes. – But we were flying in ships like this… | – 对啊. – 对,但当Tok’ra驾着这种飞船到处飞的时候 |
[31:57] | ..when most of the people on Earth still thought it was flat. | 大多数的地球人还以为地球是平的. |
[32:03] | – What’s that? – Just what I was afraid of. | – 那是什么? – 这就是我担心的. |
[32:05] | We’ve overtaxed the drives. | 推进器的负荷太高了. |
[32:13] | – (computer) Proximity alert. – Still a bad part of town. | – 接近警戒线. – 还在城里的危险区域?. |
[32:17] | The worst. We can probably get the drives back on line, but it’ll take a few minutes. | 更糟.我们也许能让推进器恢复正常, 但需要花上几分钟. |
[32:23] | Excuse me. Is that what I think it is? | 抱歉,我没看错吧? |
[32:41] | – Can we cloak the ship? – No. All main power systems are off line. | – 我们可以让船隐形吗? – 不行.所有的主动力系统都离线了. |
[32:47] | – Can you speak with the Goa’uld dialect? – Uh… The dialect, yes. | – 你会说Goa’uld方言吗? – 呃…方言,会. |
[32:51] | That’s all you need. When they try to make contact, place your hand here… | 那就够了.当他们想跟你联系时, 把你的手放在这边… |
[32:56] | ..and just use your imagination. | ..然后运用想象力. |
[32:58] | Take your hand away and it will broadcast. | 把手拿开它就会传出去. |
[33:02] | Sam, can you give me a hand? | Sam,能来帮我下吗? |
[33:18] | I’m trying to sleep, but it’s hard. | 试着要睡觉,但很难… |
[33:23] | CO2 levels are high. | 二氧化碳浓度…很高… |
[33:26] | Headache. It’s bad. | 头痛..糟透了… |
[33:31] | Send aspirin. | 送阿斯匹灵来… |
[33:33] | I estimate three hours. | 我估计…三小时… |
[33:38] | This is Digger One. | 这里是挖掘者一号… |
[33:42] | Shall I respond, sir? | 您想回复吗,长官? |
[33:46] | Do we have any new information to pass on? | 我们有收到任何新消息吗? |
[33:49] | No, sir. Not since Major Carter reported they boarded the scout ship. | 没有,长官,从Carter少校汇报他们登上 侦察船之后就没有了. |
[33:56] | Let the man try to sleep. | 让他睡一下吧. |
[33:59] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[34:04] | Kree tal shal mak! Heru-ur! Kree tal shal mak! Heru-ur! | |
[34:09] | Mak tal shree! Lok tak! Mak tal shree! Lok tak! | |
[34:13] | Mekta satak Oz. Mekta satak Oz. | |
[34:17] | Mak tal shree! Lok tak! (Goa’uld voice) Mak tal shree! Lok tak! | |
[34:21] | Mekta satak Oz. Mekta satak Oz. | |
[34:25] | Mak tal Oz? Mak tal Oz? | |
[34:28] | Mak tal Oz, kree! Mak tal Oz, kree! | |
[34:31] | Mak tal Oz, kree! (Goa’uld voice) Mak tal Oz, kree! | |
[34:36] | Kal tak, shree! Tel manak. Kal tak, shree! Tel manak. | |
[34:38] | – All right. Sam’s just finishing. – That’s good, cos they didn’t buy my act. | – 好了,我们快弄完了.Sam在收尾. – 很好,因为我想他们不相信我. |
[34:43] | – Why? Who’d you say you were? – The, uh… great and powerful Oz. | – 为什么?你说你是谁? – 唔…伟大全能的…Oz! |
[34:49] | – Sam! – Almost there! | – Sam! – 快好了! |
[34:56] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了! |
[34:58] | Punch it! | 开! |
[35:08] | It’s been almost three hours. | 快三个小时了. |
[35:11] | I’d like to send a final message to Colonel O’Neill. | 我想最后一次发送讯息给O’Neill上校. |
[35:15] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[35:18] | (Carter) Flight, Digger Two. We are in the solarsystem andpreparing forretrieval. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者二号, 我们进入太阳系了,正准备救援. |
[35:22] | Our time to station-keep with Digger One is fourminutes. | 我们预计四分钟后到达挖掘者一号的位置. |
[35:25] | Stand by. | 准备.. |
[35:30] | We’re trying to contact Digger One, sir. So far without success. | 我们试着与挖掘者一号取得联系, 长官,目前为止还未成功. |
[35:46] | Digger One, this is Carter. Do you read? | 挖掘者一号,这里是Carter.收到了吗? |
[35:52] | – Are we too late? – I think they’re unconscious. | – 我们太迟了吗? – 我想他们失去知觉了. |
[35:56] | (Daniel) Well, we have to wake them up somehow. | 我们得想办法弄醒他们. |
[36:00] | Dammit, Colonel! We haven’t come all this way to take you home in a box. Wake up! | 该死,上校!我们大老远跑来可不是为了要 用棺材装你们回家的,醒来! |
[36:08] | Let me give them a nudge. | 我来推他们一把. |
[36:25] | (Carter) Colonel O’Neill! | O’Neill上校! |
[36:32] | Carter? Carter? | |
[36:37] | – Carter! – Yes, sir. | – Carter! – 是,长官! |
[36:42] | – Hi. – Hi, sir. | – 嗨. – 嗨,长官. |
[36:45] | We’re gonna find a way to get you back home, safe and warm. | 我们要想办法把你们平平安安带回家 |
[36:48] | What’s your reserve oxygen status? | 你们剩余的氧气量还有多少? |
[36:50] | Uh… | 啊… |
[36:52] | I don’t know… What? | 我不… 什么? |
[36:55] | What’s your reserve oxygen status? | 你们剩余的氧气量还有多少? |
[37:00] | Carter, is that you? | Carter,是你吗? |
[37:02] | Sir, we’re over here ready to bring you home, but you’re gonna have to trust me. | 长官,我们已经到这里了 准备要带你们回家,但你必须信任我. |
[37:09] | They’re suffering from anoxia – oxygen deprivation. | 他们这是缺氧症-氧气不足. |
[37:13] | Do you trust me, sir? | 你信任我吗,长官? |
[37:17] | – Sure. – Good. Is Teal’c conscious? | – 当然. – 好.Teal’c醒着吗? |
[37:22] | Teal’c? Teal’c? | |
[37:27] | Teal’c! Teal’c! | |
[37:31] | – O’Neill. – Look! It’s Carter. | – O’Neill. – 看,是Carter. |
[37:35] | She wants to talk to you. | 她要跟你讲话. |
[37:39] | Major Carter, little oxygen remains. | Carter少校,氧气剩下很少了. |
[37:42] | Cabin pressure? | 舱压呢? |
[37:44] | – Also very low. – We copy that. | – 也很低. – 收到了. |
[37:47] | So we want you to do exactly what we say. | 你们必须完全照我们说的做. |
[37:50] | First, remove your restraints. | 首先解开你们的安全带. |
[37:53] | Then, on my mark, blow the canopy of the glider and push off. | 然后听我命令,弹开滑翔机的座舱罩, 并离开滑翔机. |
[37:57] | – We will die. – Negative. | – 我们会死的. – 不会. |
[37:59] | You’ll be all right for a few seconds. | 只有几秒的话没问题的. |
[38:01] | Teal’c, the only way we can bring you aboard is with the ring transporter. | Teal’c,只能用传送环接你们上船. |
[38:06] | That means you have to be clear of the glider. | 所以你们必须脱离滑翔机. |
[38:08] | – You got it? – I understand. | – 明白了吗? – 知道了. |
[38:12] | Good. I need you at least five metres from the scout ship. Close together. | 好.我需要你们离侦察船至少有五米远, 靠在一起. |
[38:17] | Stand by until I get into position. | 待命直到我就位. |
[38:19] | Jacob, is that you? | Jacob,是你吗? |
[38:22] | Yes, it is, Jack. Now do what we tell you. | 对,是我,Jack.现在照我们说的做. |
[38:26] | Do you know your ship’s bigger than ours? | 你知道你的飞船比我们的大吗? |
[38:28] | Colonel, we need you to concentrate. | 上校,你必须专心. |
[38:36] | – Blow the canopy. – On my mark, not before. | – 弹开座舱罩. – 听我的命令,不要提早. |
[38:41] | Right. | 好. |
[38:43] | Make sure your helmets are secure and set your oxygen at 100%%%. | 确定你们的头盔戴好了, 把氧气设到100%. |
[38:48] | You’ll need to pre-breathe the last of it. Deep breaths, holding each one in. | 你们必须预先呼吸剩余的氧气 大口深呼吸,憋住气. |
[38:53] | You need to power the system before you blow the canopy. | 推开座舱罩之前,你们要将系统通电. |
[38:56] | Then disconnect the umbilical and exhale as much as possible. | 然后解开腹带, 尽可能的用力呼气. |
[39:01] | Stand by. | 准备. |
[39:22] | We’re in position. Stand by in the hold. | 我们就位了. 到货舱待命. |
[39:25] | Colonel, Teal’c, are you ready? | 上校,Teal’c,你们准备好了吗? |
[39:29] | Ready! | 好了! |
[39:33] | 3… 2… 1… Three… two… one… | |
[39:37] | Mark! | 开始! |
[40:12] | They’re all right! | 他们都没事! |
[40:13] | Flight, this is Digger Two. We have Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c aboard. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者二号, 我们接O’Neill上校和Teal’c上船了. |
[40:17] | They’re both alive. | 他们都活着. |
[40:23] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上船. |
[40:32] | Jacob… Jacob… | |
[40:36] | – Thanks for stoppin’ by. – I was in the neighbourhood. | – 谢谢你顺道停车. – 什么嘛,我在附近而已. |
[40:40] | You need a lift home? | 要搭便车回家吗? |
[40:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官. |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[40:57] | Flight, this is Digger Two. We have Colonel O’Neill and Teal’c aboard. | 控制中心,这里是挖掘者二号, 我们接O’Neill上校和Teal’c上船了. |
[41:03] | – They’re both alive. – Yes! | – 他们都活着. – 万岁! |
[41:10] | Well done, Digger Two. Congratulations. Now come on home. | 干得好,挖掘者二号, 祝贺你们!现在回家吧! |