时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | – Dr Jordan. – Steven. | – Jordan博士. – 哦,Steven. |
[00:35] | What are you doing here so late? | 你这么晚还在这里干什么? |
[00:37] | I was just about to go down to the lab. | 我正打算去实验室. |
[00:40] | We finally have a chance to do a resonance scan on the Osiris jar. | 我们终于可以对Osiris之罐作共振扫描了. |
[00:43] | Great, great. | 很好,很好. |
[00:44] | Another couple of weeks and we never would have known what was inside. | 再过几个星期 我们就无法知道里面是什么了. |
[00:48] | Well, we could always break the seal and take a look. | 我们可以直接打开封口看啊. |
[00:52] | Joking. Well, half-joking. | 开玩笑的,嗯,半开玩笑. |
[00:56] | (sighs) | 埃及政府希望这些物品能原封不动的归还. |
[01:00] | – If we were in their place, I’m sure… – Sir, the scan will reveal that… | – 如果我们处在他们的立场,我相信我们… – 先生,您瞧着,扫描会显示出一个有… |
[01:04] | ..that Canopic jar contains the mummified heart of a 3,000-year-old Pharaoh,… | ..三千年历史的法老木乃伊心脏 在这个Canopic之罐中 |
[01:08] | – ..and we’re just handing it over. – I know. I know. | – 而我们只能这么把它给交出去. – 我知道,我知道. |
[01:11] | It’s the find of a lifetime, Professor. | 这是一辈子才有一次的大发现,教授. |
[01:14] | Yes. | 对. |
[01:17] | Yes, it is. | 对,它是的. |
[01:21] | – Are you coming? – Yeah. I just have a few things… | – 你要来吗? – 好,我还要处理几件事. |
[01:25] | – I’ll see you down there. – All right. | – 我在下面跟你碰头. – 好吧. |
[01:53] | – Morning. – (O’Neill) Hey. | – 早. – 嗨. |
[01:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[01:58] | Um… | 呃… |
[02:02] | Teal’c’s into this stuff. | Teal’c在迷这东西. |
[02:04] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂. |
[02:10] | “A great week is in store for you. You’ll be goin’ on a trip.” | “你将有美好的一周. 你会有一趟旅行.” |
[02:13] | Let me see that. | 给我看一下. |
[02:17] | – OK. – Oh, my God. | – 好吧. – 噢,我的天. |
[02:20] | – What? – He’s dead. | – 什么? – 他死了. |
[02:24] | – Who? – My archaeology professor. | – 谁? – 我的考古学教授. |
[03:35] | Dr David Jordan was a teacher, a celebrated author,… | David Jordan博士是一位良师, 一位著名作家 |
[03:40] | ..a much revered expert in the field of archaeology. | 一位在考古学界中倍受敬重的专家. |
[03:43] | And yet, to the end, he remained first and foremost a student,… | 直到生命的最后一刻,他仍然是一位致力于 发现和了解未知事物的学者 |
[03:55] | It is fitting, then, that a man who dedicated his life… | 为了这一目标,他将一生都奉献于… |
[04:04] | ..who dedicated his life to reviving the wonders and majesty… | 他将一生都奉献于再现那些… |
[04:09] | ..of long-dead civilisations should himself gain a measure of immortality… | ..早已湮灭的文明的奇迹和伟大. 因为这些成就.. |
[04:14] | ..through that very accomplishment. | 他将不朽.. |
[04:16] | I worked with Dr Jordan for close to 15 years. | 我和Jordan博士合作了近十五年. |
[04:20] | He was like a father to me,… | 他就像是我的父亲… |
[04:22] | ..through his many successes… | 我们一起分享成功的喜悦.. |
[04:26] | ..and… some of his bitter disappointments. | 以及失望的痛苦. |
[04:35] | I’ll remember him always as a… dedicated archaeologist,… | 我会永远怀念他 一位献身考古事业的学者 |
[04:41] | ..a kind and generous man… | 一位仁慈慷慨的好人 |
[04:45] | ..and a true friend. | 一位真正的朋友. |
[05:12] | The prodigal son returns. | 浪子回家了. |
[05:15] | Steven? Steven. | |
[05:22] | Sarah. Sarah. | |
[05:24] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
[05:27] | It’s good to see you. | 真高兴见到你. |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[05:33] | – Despite the circumstances. – I know. | – 可惜是在这种场合下. – 我知道. |
[05:37] | I still can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是不相信他已经离开我们了. |
[05:43] | So… what exactly happened? I mean, uh… | 到底发生了什么事? 我是说,呃… |
[05:46] | The paper attributed his death to the curse of Osiris. | 我看到报上说他死于Osiris的诅咒. |
[05:49] | According to the police… there was a slow gas leak in the lab. | 警方说实验室里有慢性的瓦斯外泄. |
[05:54] | Something caused a spark. The whole place went up. He was killed instantly. | 有什么东西引发了火花. 整个地方都炸掉了,他当场就死了. |
[06:01] | We would have called you, but nobody knew where to find you. | 我们该打电话通知你的, 但没有人知道怎么找你. |
[06:04] | That’s, uh, that’s OK. | 那,啊,那没关系. |
[06:07] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了. |
[06:23] | So, how long’s it been? Four years? | 有多久了?四年? |
[06:27] | Five. | 五年. |
[06:29] | – What have you been up to? – I’ve been busy. | – 你上哪去了? – 啊,我在忙. |
[06:33] | Really? I’ve looked for signs of you out there. | 真的?我一直在注意你的消息. |
[06:36] | There’s been no papers, no research projects. | 没有论文, 没有研究项目. |
[06:39] | – It’s like you fell off the face of the earth. – It is a little like that. | – 就像你从人间蒸发了一样 – 对,有点像,不是吗? |
[06:43] | As I recall, the last time I saw you, you were giving a lecture to an empty room. | 回想起来,上次见到你时 你正对着一个空房间演讲. |
[06:48] | – Well, it was full when I started. – Maybe the world wasn’t ready… | – 啊,是的,我刚开讲的时候是满座的. – 也许世人还没准备好… |
[06:51] | ..to hear that the pyramids were built by aliens. | ..去接受大金字塔是外星人所建造的. 或者是亚特兰蒂斯人? |
[06:55] | – Steven, please. – Yes, Steven, please. | – Steven,别这样. – 是啊,Steven,别这样. |
[06:56] | Why did you come? You managed to stay away all this time. | 你来干嘛? 一直以来你都不在. |
[07:01] | If you’re looking for closure, Daniel, I’d say you’re a little late. | 如果你是来寻求了断的话,Daniel. 我想你来迟了点. |
[07:08] | Always a pleasure, Steven(!) | 很高兴见到你,Steven |
[07:20] | – So are you doing anything, or…? – No. I’m all yours. | – 你有事吗?或者… – 没有,我可以陪你. |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. He’s not usually like this. | 我很抱歉,他平常不是这样的. |
[07:32] | The last couple of days have been really hard on him. | 过去这几天对他而言很难熬. |
[07:35] | Steven? No, he’s right. I should have come back sooner. I guess I was… | Steven? 没什么,他是对的, 我应该早点回来的.我想… |
[07:40] | ..afraid I wouldn’t be welcome. | ..我是怕不受欢迎. |
[07:43] | Are you joking? Even after everything that happened,… | 你开玩笑吗? 就算发生了这么多事情 |
[07:46] | ..Dr Jordan never thought any less of you. You were his best student. | Jordan博士从来没看不起你. 你是他最好的学生. |
[07:50] | Yes, that became the laughing stock of the archaeological community. | 是啊,成为考古学界的笑柄. |
[07:54] | He kept hoping you’d find proof, something to shut everyone up. | 他一直希望你能找到证据 能堵住他们嘴的东西. |
[07:58] | No, he thought I was nuts. | 不,他觉得我疯了. |
[08:00] | That’s not true. Look, why do you think it’s so hard for Steven to see you here? | 那不是真的! 不然Steven为什么会不想看到你来? |
[08:04] | He’s always been in your shadow. Even after you left. | 他一直活在你的阴影下. 即使在你离开之后. |
[08:08] | I hear his book’s on the best-seller list. | 我听说他的书列在畅销书排行榜上. |
[08:11] | I know. He’s getting a Porsche. | 我知道,他买了部保时捷跑车. |
[08:13] | – Ow! – I know. | – 哇! – 我知道. |
[08:18] | Look, I have to admit, I thought you didn’t come back because of me. | 听着,我得承认, 我以为你是因为我才不回来的. |
[08:26] | No, that’s… that’s not it. | 不,不…不是那样的. |
[08:30] | We could have ended it better than we did. | 我们应该以更好的方式分手的. |
[08:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[08:37] | The truth is, I got caught up in something… incredible. | 事实上我一直忙于一些不可思议的事情 |
[08:43] | You found something, didn’t you? That supports your theory? Tell me. | 你发现了些东西,对不对? 一些支持你理论的东西.告诉我. |
[08:49] | – Come on. – I can’t. | – 拜托. – 我不能. |
[08:50] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
[08:52] | OK. Let’s just say… | 好吧,这么说好了… |
[08:55] | ..that what the world knows about ancient Egypt barely scratches the surface. | ..目前世人所知的古埃及仅是其表象. |
[09:00] | The truth is more incredible than any of us ever imagined. | 事实比我们所能想像到的还要不可思议. |
[09:05] | Now that’s the Daniel I remember. | 这才是我记得的Daniel. |
[09:08] | Come on. I want to show you something. | 来吧,我有东西要给你看. |
[09:14] | As you were. | 你们来了. |
[09:16] | So, General, who’s gettin’ assigned to SG-1? | 将军,要派谁来SG-1? |
[09:19] | No one. I’ve decided to reschedule your next mission until Dr Jackson returns. | 没有人.我决定重排你们下次的任务, 直到Jackson博士回来再说. |
[09:23] | You’re all long overdue for some personal leave. | 你们早就该休假了. |
[09:26] | Yes, sir. Well, the leaving part has been the problem. | 是的,长官.想要离开还真是个问题. |
[09:29] | I think you’ll make it to the front door before we realise we can’t do without you. | 噢,在我们还没反悔之前,你们还来得及 从大门离开 |
[09:34] | – Dismissed. – Thank you, sir. | – 解散. – 谢谢你,长官. |
[09:40] | Carter, you finally ready to take me up on that fishing trip? | Carter, 你终于准备陪我去钓鱼了吗? |
[09:44] | Actually, sir, I have a few projects on the go. | 呃,事实上,长官, 我有些事情要做. |
[09:47] | Oh, come on. Are you really trying to tell me… | 噢,拜托, 你真的要告诉我… |
[09:50] | ..you’d rather work in the dark, dank, dismal underground than sit on a dock… | ..你宁愿留在黑暗,潮湿,阴沉的地底下 |
[09:54] | ..with your feet perched up, sipping a cold one and… | ..而不想跷着脚坐在码头上, 啜着一杯冷饮… |
[09:57] | ..casting for that ever-elusive crappie? | ..把一切琐事抛诸脑后? |
[10:03] | Strange as it may sound, sir… yes. | 也许听起来奇怪,长官…正是如此. |
[10:06] | Have a good time. | 好好玩. |
[10:09] | To each his own. | 人各有所好. |
[10:11] | Her. I meant her. | 她.我说她. |
[10:15] | I think. | 我想是的. |
[10:17] | Teal’c. So Teal’c. | |
[10:20] | This’ll be great. Just you and me. What do you say? Come on. The loons. | 这真是太好了!就你跟我, 你觉得怎样?走吧!水鸟… |
[10:24] | Don’t forget the loons. | 别忘了还有水鸟… |
[10:29] | I thought you might like to see what we were working on before the accident. | 我想你可能想看看在意外发生前 我们正在研究的东西. |
[10:35] | Wow. | 哇. |
[10:37] | – This stuff is incredible. – I only wish we had more time with them. | – 这些东西真是不可思议. – 我只希望我们能多保存他们一点时间. |
[10:41] | The Egyptians have requested their return. | 埃及政府提出正式要求,让我们将之归还. |
[10:44] | We’ve been desperately trying to learn as much as we can before the deadline. | 我们拼命要赶在期限之前 尽可能多研究一些. |
[10:49] | “Woe to all who disturb this, my final resting place.” | “降灾于所有骚扰我最后安息之地的人.” |
[10:52] | Careful now. All these artefacts are cursed. Well, that’s what they say. | 小心点,所有的古物都被下了诅咒. 他们说的. |
[10:58] | Yeah, I read something like that. | 是的,我读到过相关的内容. |
[11:00] | Every member of the original expedition in 1931 died within a year of the dig. | 1931年参与初次挖掘的所有探险队员 全在一年内死亡. |
[11:04] | The ship transporting these artefacts to America sank off the coast of New Jersey. | 而将这些古物运往美国的船 于六个月后沉没于新泽西海岸. |
[11:09] | – The Stewart expedition. – Yes. | – Stewart探险队. – 对. |
[11:12] | Those deaths were attributed to mould spores when they unsealed the chamber. | 嗯,那些死者死于 他们开启墓室时释放出的霉菌孢子. |
[11:16] | Mould spores aren’t exactly front-page material. | 霉菌孢子可没上报纸头条 . |
[11:19] | No, I guess not. | 我想没有… |
[11:22] | If these things went down with the ship in 1931 , how did they wind up here? | 呃,如果这些东西在1931年跟船一起沉没了, 它们是怎么到这来的? |
[11:25] | They found the wreck a few months ago. The artefacts were in their packing crates. | 他们几个月前发现了残骸, 所有的东西都还在原本的木箱里. |
[11:30] | They brought it up and they shipped them to the museum. | 他们把它们打捞起来送到博物馆. |
[11:33] | We just got them last week. | 我们上个星期才收到的. |
[11:35] | I can stay for a couple more days if you need some help cataloguing these. | 如果你需要人帮忙替它们编写目录的话, 我还可以多留几天. |
[11:45] | – What? – Something’s missing. | – 怎么啦? – 有东西不见了. |
[11:48] | – Are you sure? – Positive. A gold amulet. | – 你确定? – 确定.一个黄金护身符. |
[11:52] | Daniel, I’ve got to find it. | Daniel,我得找到它. |
[11:55] | Just so we’re clear on this, sir, it’s gonna be me, Teal’c and the great outdoors. | 我们先把话说清楚,长官. 那里只有我,Teal’c和壮丽的大自然. |
[12:00] | That means no cellphones, fax machines, not another living soul for miles. | 那里没有行动电话,没有传真机. 数哩之内没有其他活物. |
[12:05] | We’ll be unavailable, inaccessible. | 找不到我们,接近不了我们. |
[12:08] | – Incommunicado. – Minnesota, sir. | – 与世隔绝. – 在明尼苏达州,长官. |
[12:11] | – I stand corrected. – If there’s an emergency at the base,… | – 我接受指正. – 如果有紧急任务要回基地. |
[12:14] | ..better plan ahead and tell me now. | 最好现在就安排好并告诉我. |
[12:16] | If Thor needs me, he’s gonna have to beam me up. If the Tok’ra… forget it. | 如果Thor需要我,他会把我传送上去. 要是Tok’ra的话…门都没有. |
[12:28] | Excuse the state of things. Budget cuts. | 真抱歉,这里乱糟糟的,预算被消减了. |
[12:31] | I’m straightening the mess out, but it takes time. | 我正在整理这堆东西,可这需要时间. |
[12:33] | – I understand. – So what am I looking for? | – 我明白. – 你要找什么? |
[12:36] | – An artefact from the Stewart expedition. – The lsis jar. | – 喔,一个来自Stewart探险队的遗失古物. – Isis之罐. |
[12:40] | No, actually. I’m, uh, referring to a gold amulet with a little ebony, um… | 喔,不是,我说的是一个 有一小段黑檀木的黄金护身符,呃… |
[12:48] | It’s listed as item 14C. | 它被列为14C. |
[12:50] | That was sent to Dr Jordan with the rest of the artefacts. | 可它已经和其他古物被一起送上去 给Jordan博士了. |
[12:53] | – You sure? – I sent ’em myself. | – 你确定? – 我亲自送去的. |
[12:55] | – I can show you the paperwork. – No. Um… | – 我可以给你看记录. – 不用了… |
[12:58] | What’s this, uh, lsis jar you were talking about? | 你说的那个Isis之罐是什么? |
[13:01] | I’ll show you. | 我会给你看的. |
[13:05] | That crate was mislabelled when it came in. I only found it a couple of days ago. | 这箱子送来时标签贴错了, 我几天前才发现它. |
[13:12] | – This one? – Oh, yeah. | – 呃,这个? – 喔,对. |
[13:18] | (curator) I’ve never seen those symbols before, have you? | 我以前从没看过这种符号,你呢? |
[13:21] | Yes. I’m gonna need to do a translation. | 呃,见过,我要进行翻译工作. |
[13:25] | Well, if you need me, I’ll be in the back, cataloguing the Polynesian death masks. | 好,你要找我的话,我就在后面, 替波里尼西亚死神面具编目. |
[13:46] | – Carter. – (Daniel) Sam, it’s me. | – Carter. – Sam,是我. |
[13:48] | Hang on a sec. Thanks for your help, Sergeant. | 等等. 谢谢你帮忙,士官. |
[13:51] | Yeah, no sweat, Major. | 客气了,少校. |
[13:54] | – Where are you? – Still in Chicago. | – 你在哪? – 哦,还在芝加哥. |
[13:56] | In the basement of a museum looking at what appears to be an Egyptian burial jar. | 我在博物馆的地下室 看一个埃及葬礼用的罐子. |
[14:01] | OK. | 好啊. |
[14:03] | Which may not seem out of the ordinary in a museum,… | 按理说,在一个博物馆里这没什么稀奇的 |
[14:06] | ..but there’s something else besides the usual hieroglyphs. | 但我在普通的象形文字旁发现了其他东西. |
[14:10] | There’s a second set of markings. | 我发现了第二组标记. |
[14:13] | They’re Goa’uld symbols. | 是Goa’uld的符号. |
[14:39] | There appears to be no fish here, O’Neill. | 这里好像没鱼,O’Neill. |
[14:44] | T… it’s not about the actual fish themselves. | 这和鱼本身没有什么联系. |
[14:50] | Fish are not important in this context. | 鱼在这里并不重要. |
[14:54] | It’s about fish-ing. | 重要的是”钓鱼”. |
[14:57] | The… act of fishing itself. | 是钓鱼这个动作. |
[15:00] | – I see. – (cellphone rings) | 我懂了. |
[15:10] | You didn’t? | 你没..? |
[15:12] | By request of General Hammond. | 是Hammond将军要求的. |
[15:17] | No way. | 没门. |
[15:24] | What? | 什么? |
[15:26] | Yes, Daniel. He’s right here. Please hold. | 对,Daniel,他在这里,请稍候. |
[15:37] | Daniel Jackson. Daniel Jackson. | |
[15:41] | We have caught nothing. We are fishing. | 我们什么也没抓到,我们在钓鱼. |
[15:44] | Right. Listen, I need a little help with a translation. | 对.呃,听着, 我需要一点翻译上的帮助. |
[15:48] | I’ve got a line here that reads… | 我有一行字,呃,读起来是… |
[15:50] | ..”Hakoor kra terak shree.” ..”Hakoor kra terak shree.” | |
[15:57] | – Banished to oblivion. – Right. | – 放逐至遗忘. – 对. |
[16:00] | OK. Thank you. | 好了,谢谢. |
[16:03] | If you require assistance, I would be more than happy to return to the SGC. | 如果你需要帮助, 我会非常乐意回SGC的. |
[16:07] | No, thanks. I think I can take it from here. | 不用了,谢谢,我想接下来我自己做就行了. |
[16:10] | – Are you certain? – Give me that. | – 你确定吗? – 拿给我! |
[16:17] | – Goodbye, Daniel. – No, wait… | – 再见,Daniel. – 不,不,等一下… |
[16:41] | The ancient Egyptians would remove the vital organs of the deceased… | 在木乃伊的制作过程中, 古埃及人会将… |
[16:45] | ..and place them in jars, which were buried with the sarcophagus… | ..死者的重要器官取出放进罐子里, 然后跟石棺一起下葬 |
[16:48] | ..so they could be accessed in the afterlife. | 这样他们才能得到来生. |
[16:51] | – Is that what we’re looking at here? – The record of the expedition says… | – 这就是我们在看的东西吗? – 我起先也这么想,但根据探险队的记录. |
[16:55] | ..no sarcophagus was found. The hieroglyphs identify the jar… | 并没有发现石棺. 罐子上面的象形文字表明.. |
[16:59] | ..as belonging to lsis, who is the Egyptian mother goddess. | ..它属于Isis, 埃及的母亲女神. |
[17:03] | – A Goa’uld? – It’s possible. | – Goa’uld? – 可能. |
[17:05] | Isis was the consort of Osiris, supposedly the first Pharaoh of Egypt. | Isis是Osiris的配偶, 他是埃及第一位法老王. |
[17:09] | Now, according to legend, he was placed in a magic box… | 根据传说, 他被他的兄弟Seth放进一个魔箱… |
[17:12] | ..and dumped into the Nile by his brother Seth. | ..倒进了尼罗河. |
[17:15] | – Now that name I recognise. – The Goa’uld symbols indicate… | – 这个名字我记得. – Goa’uld符号表示… |
[17:18] | ..that lsis and Osiris suffered some sort of punishment or banishment. | ..Isis和Osiris遭到某种惩罚,或放逐. |
[17:24] | – Where to? – I have no idea. | – 到哪儿? – 我不知道. |
[17:28] | – Major, I want the contents analysed. – Yes, sir. | – 少校,我要求分析里面的东西. – 是,长官. |
[17:31] | I’d be careful if I were you. It could be some sort of Goa’uld booby trap… | 别,如果我是你的话我会小心的. 就我们所知它可能是某种… |
[17:35] | ..left behind by Osiris as a means of revenge. | ..Goa’uld的陷阱, Osiris留下来复仇用的. |
[17:38] | Also it’s, uh… it’s cursed. | 还有,它…它被下了诅咒… |
[17:44] | Thanks for the warning. | 多谢警告. |
[17:49] | General, there’s something else. | 将军,还有些事 |
[17:53] | The inventory of the Stewart expedition lists two jars. | Stewart探险队的目录清单上列有两个罐子. |
[17:57] | – Can you find the other one? – Well, I can try. | – 你能找出另一个吗? – 我可以试试. |
[18:00] | I was gonna head back to Chicago tonight. | 我今晚要再回芝加哥. |
[18:13] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[18:17] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:01] | – Do you mind? – What are you doing here? | – 你不介意吧? – 你在这里干嘛? |
[19:04] | – What are you doing here? – I asked first. | – 你在这里干嘛? – 我先问的. |
[19:08] | I work here, Daniel. Remember? | 我在这里工作,Daniel.记得吗? |
[19:10] | I’m looking for the breaker box, wherever the damn thing is. | 我在找断路器盒, 这鬼东西到底在哪? |
[19:14] | Uh… Right. Um… | 呃…对了. 唔… |
[19:17] | – I had a few questions for the curator. – I don’t think she’s here. | – 我有问题要问管理员. – 我想她不在这里. |
[19:21] | The lights were out when I came in. What did you wanna ask her about? | 我进来时灯就是暗的. 你要问她什么? |
[19:25] | I need information on items from the Stewart expedition. | 我要一些Stewart探险队物品的资料. |
[19:28] | There’s something missing. | 有东西不见了. |
[19:30] | There’s nothing missing. | 没有东西不见. |
[19:35] | Uh… | 呃… |
[19:36] | A Canopic jar with some hieroglyphs and some unusual markings. | 是一个有象形文字和不寻常记号 的Canopic罐子. |
[19:41] | The Osiris jar. | Osiris之罐. |
[19:43] | – Yes. – Destroyed in the explosion. | – 对. – 在爆炸中毁了. |
[19:46] | – Are you sure about that? – Yes, positive. | – 你确定? – 对,确定. |
[19:49] | OK, well, what about this gold amulet? | 好吧,那个黄金护身符呢? |
[19:52] | Daniel, if you’re looking to get back with Sarah, that’s your business. | Daniel,如果你想回来跟Sarah复合, 那是你的事. |
[19:56] | I couldn’t care less. But I do have a problem with you coming here… | 我一点都不在乎.但你闯进来… |
[20:00] | ..and involving yourself in my work. | ..插手我的工作就让我不爽! |
[20:04] | – Don’t you mean Dr Jordan’s work? – No. Sarah and I were his assistants. | – 你说的不是Jordan博士的工作吗? – 不,我的工作,Sarah和我是Jordan博士的助理 |
[20:08] | You haven’t been involved since you walked out on him. | 而你,从你离开他那天起就不是了. |
[20:11] | I didn’t walk out on him. I was trying to protect him. | 我没有离开他, 我是想保护他. |
[20:15] | You mean you distanced yourself in order to spare him embarrassment. | 你疏远他是因为不想让他陷于窘境? |
[20:18] | Daniel, you really should not have come back. | Daniel, 你真的不该回来的. |
[20:24] | Look, I don’t wanna get into this with you right now, but you need my help. | 听着,我现在不想跟你争论这些, 但你需要我的帮助. |
[20:30] | Why? You think there might be aliens involved? | 为什么,你认为这跟外星人有关? |
[20:37] | Oh, God. | 喔,天啊. |
[20:46] | Preliminary analysis of the jar indicates the exterior is ordinary ceramic. | 初步分析显示罐子的外部是普通的陶制品. |
[20:51] | It also appears as if the seal has been damaged. | 同时表明它的封口似乎被破坏了 |
[20:53] | Any indication of what might be inside? | 知道里面是什么吗? |
[20:56] | Well, hopefully a computer-enhanced MRI will tell us something. | 希望增强核磁共振检查能有所发现 |
[21:02] | Is that what I think it is? | 我没弄错吧? |
[21:04] | Yes, sir. It’s a Goa’uld symbiote. | 没错,长官,那是只Goa’uld共生体. |
[21:14] | The police said that the museum curator suffered a fatal blunt trauma to the skull. | 警方说博物馆的管理员是 由于头骨遭到致命性钝器伤害而死的. |
[21:19] | – They don’t think that you had any…? – No, but Steven didn’t do anything… | – 他们没怀疑你吧…? – 没有,他们没那么想,不过… |
[21:23] | ..to dissuade them from suspecting me, but fortunately I know a few… people. | ..Steven也没帮我洗刷嫌疑, 但幸好我认识一些人. |
[21:29] | They found some bricks at the bottom of the elevator shaft,… | 总而言之, 他们在运货电梯升降井底发现了一些砖块. |
[21:33] | ..and they think that they came from the wall above and… a freak accident. | 他们认为是来自上方的墙壁, 一起古怪的意外. |
[21:39] | You know, the papers are saying the curse of the mummy strikes again. | 你知道报纸上说 木乃伊的诅咒再次出击了吗? |
[21:45] | Do you have any pictures of the Osiris jar, the one destroyed in the explosion? | 你有没有任何Osiris之罐的照片, 在爆炸中摧毁的那个? |
[21:49] | Yeah. Here. | 有,这里. |
[22:00] | – I can’t make out the inscription. – We were unable to identify the symbols. | – 我看不清颈口上的符号. – 我们不认识那些符号. |
[22:04] | But Dr Jordan copied them in his notebook. | 但Jordan博士把它们抄在他的笔记本里了. |
[22:10] | Those markings are unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. | 这些记号跟我们之前见过的都不同. |
[22:13] | – They’re not Egyptian. – No, they’re not Egyptian. | – 它们不是埃及文. – 对,它们不是埃及文. |
[22:18] | So what are they? | 那它们是什么? |
[22:20] | What are they? | 它们是什么? |
[22:23] | You know. How? | 你知道.怎么会? |
[22:26] | Let’s just say I can’t go into it right now, but this is very important. | 这么说吧,我现在不能说. 但这真的很重要. |
[22:29] | Did Dr Jordan do any kind of preliminary tests on the jar? | Jordan博士到底有没有 对这个罐子进行初步检验? |
[22:32] | Not that I know of, but he kept all his lab results on the computer. | 就我所知没有, 不过他把所有的研究结果都存在电脑里. |
[23:07] | It’s dead. We can relax. | 它死了,我们可以松口气了. |
[23:23] | Do we know how long it’s been inside the jar? | 我们知不知道它在这罐子里多久了? |
[23:26] | According to Daniel, several thousand years. | 照Daniel所说, 好几千年了. |
[23:30] | Well, it’s perfectly preserved. | 它被保存得很好. |
[23:35] | It could’ve died yesterday. | 可能是昨天才死的. |
[23:43] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不太对劲. |
[23:46] | – What? – Dr Jordan’s files are gone. | – 怎么了? – Jordan博士的文件没了. |
[23:50] | Everything’s been wiped clean. | 所有东西都被清除了. |
[23:54] | Including his e-mail account. | 包括他的电子邮件帐号. |
[23:57] | Do you keep backups? | 你有留备份吗? |
[23:59] | Yeah. They’re not here. | 有,它们也不见了. |
[24:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[24:07] | The system marks file space that’s been deleted as “tombstone”. | 系统会把删除的文件空间 标示为”墓碑”. |
[24:10] | It scours the database looking for tombstone values… | 它会定期扫描数据来寻找”墓碑”数据.. |
[24:13] | ..and marks them as ready to be overwritten. | 并标识这部分数据可以被覆盖 |
[24:16] | There’s usually about 30 days before that happens,… | 通常在被覆盖之前会有30天的周期 |
[24:19] | ..so I might be able to retrieve the files before the tombstone values replicate. | 所以我也许能在墓碑数据被覆盖 前恢复这些文件. |
[24:27] | Got something. The professor received one message on the night he died. | 找到东西了. 教授在他去世当晚收到一个消息. |
[24:32] | I’m guessing he never got round to reading it. | 可我想他永远也无法读到它了. |
[24:37] | That’s the results of the carbon-dating analysis on the ebony portion of item 14C. | 这是14C物品上的黑檀木碳年代测定结果. |
[24:41] | The missing gold amulet. | 失踪的黄金护身符. |
[24:43] | Oh, my God. Daniel, it’s over 10,000 years old. | 哦,我的天,Daniel, 它已经超过一万年之久了. |
[24:48] | This means you were right all along. | 那表明你一直都是对的. |
[24:51] | Yeah, I know. | 对,我知道. |
[24:53] | Egyptian civilisation must be thousands of years older than we assumed. | 埃及文明比我们所知的年代还要早数千年! |
[24:56] | – Sarah, you can’t… tell anyone about this. – What are you talking about? | – Sarah,你不能跟任何人提起这件事. – 你在说什么? |
[25:01] | This is exactly the evidence you’ve been looking for. It validates your theories. | 这是你一直在找的证据, 它完全证实了你的理论. |
[25:05] | All we’ve got is one carbon-dating analysis on a missing artefact. | 听着,我们得到的只是一个 对失踪古物做出的碳年代测定结果. |
[25:09] | So we can contact the technician who performed the analysis. | 那我们可以跟做这项分析的技术员联络. |
[25:17] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:19] | Dr Jordan wasn’t the only one to get these results. | Jordan博士不是唯一一个能收到这项 结果的人. |
[25:27] | Steven. | 还有Steven! |
[25:33] | That Goa’uld symbiote should be a desiccated husk,… | 照理说这个Goa’uld寄生体应该干得 只剩皮了… |
[25:36] | ..but instead it’s in perfect condition. | ..但它的情况非常好. |
[25:38] | At first we thought it had been preserved in formaldehyde,… | 起先我们以为它就像标本保存在甲醛里一样. |
[25:42] | – ..but now we are not so sure. – What do you mean? | – 但现在我们无法确定了. – 什么意思? |
[25:44] | The outside of the jar is ceramic,… | 长官,罐子的外部是陶制品 |
[25:46] | ..but the inside is a technologically advanced containment vessel. | ..但内部是非常先进的密封容器. |
[25:50] | There’s a tiny naqahdah power source designed to emit a low-level charge. | 里面有一个很小的 naqahdah能量来源提供微弱的电流. |
[25:54] | – Why? – We can’t be certain yet, sir,… | – 为什么呢? – 我们还不确定,长官… |
[25:56] | ..but I guess the jar is some sort of stasis chamber. | ..但我猜这个罐子是某种休眠舱. |
[25:59] | We think that the symbiote was alive when it was placed inside. | 就我们所收集到的资料来看,长官, 我们认为这只共生体被放进去时是活的. |
[26:03] | Why would it allow itself to be removed from its host and placed in stasis? | 它怎么肯让自己被移出寄主体内 并进入休眠呢? |
[26:07] | I don’t believe it had a choice, sir. | 我想它没别的选择,长官. |
[26:09] | The liquid inside the jar seems to have sedative properties. | 这罐子内的液体似乎具有镇静作用. |
[26:13] | If maintained at the proper temperature and provided with sufficient charge,… | 只要维持合适的温度和提供足够的电流… |
[26:17] | ..it could probably keep a symbiote alive indefinitely. | ..它可能可以让共生体无限期存活. |
[26:20] | – Then why is it dead? – The seal was broken. | – 那它为什么死了? – 封口破了. |
[26:23] | Presumably during transport. | 可能是运输时弄破的. |
[26:26] | If what you’re saying is true and a second jar survived the trip unscathed… | 少校,如果你说的没错, 而第二个罐子却毫无损伤. |
[26:30] | Yes, sir. There could be a Goa’uld out there. | 对,长官, 外面可能有个Goa’uld. |
[26:50] | Daniel? (Sarah) Daniel? | |
[26:53] | There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你在这里,我在到处找你. |
[26:55] | – I was doing a little extra research. – I went by Steven’s place and he’s gone. | – 我只是在作一点额外的研究. – 我去过Steven的住处,他已经走了. |
[27:00] | – He’s just packed up everything and left. – I know. | – 他打包好所有东西离开了. – 我知道. |
[27:04] | – You think he stole the amulet, don’t you? – Yes. | – 你认为他偷了护身符,对不对? – 没错. |
[27:07] | To stop your theories from being proven correct? | 为了阻止证明你的理论是正确的? |
[27:10] | It’s possible. Anyway, I have to find him. | 可能吧.不管怎样,我必须找到他. |
[27:12] | – Well, I’ll come with you. – No. No, it’s too dangerous. | – 我跟你去. – 不,不行,太危险了. |
[27:17] | We’re talking about Steven here. | 我们谈的是Steven. |
[27:20] | Sarah, there have been three deaths already. | Sarah,已经有三个人死了. |
[27:22] | Three? | 三个? |
[27:24] | They found the body of the technician who did the carbon dating on the amulet. | 他们找到了对护身符做 碳年代测定的技术员的尸体. |
[27:29] | Daniel, I know Steven. | Daniel,我了解Steven. |
[27:32] | He may be capable of a lot of things, but he’s no murderer. | 他也许做得出很多事情, 但他不是杀人犯. |
[27:35] | Well, you may not know him as well as you think you do. At least… not any more. | 你也许不像你以为的那样了解他, 至少再也不是了. |
[27:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思? |
[27:45] | Let me guess – you can’t explain, right? Well, what do you expect, Daniel? | 哦,让我猜猜,你不能说,对不对? 你到底想怎样,Daniel? |
[27:48] | You show up after five years but you can’t say where you’ve been. | 你在五年后出现, 却不能说你去了哪里. |
[27:52] | You’ve got this ability to read an ancient language which nobody’s seen before,… | 你变得神通广大,能够读懂别人连看都没 看过的古老语言 |
[27:56] | ..but you can’t explain how. | 而你不能说出原因. |
[27:58] | And when we find evidence to vindicate you… | 而当我们终于发现能向整个考古学界… |
[28:01] | ..in front of the entire archaeological community, you want to cover it up. | ..证明你的理论的证据, 你却要隐瞒这一切. |
[28:05] | What is going on? | 到底是怎么了? |
[28:12] | – This is me, Daniel. – I know. | – 是我啊,Daniel. – 我知道. |
[28:17] | Then why can’t you trust me? What have you been doing for the past five years? | 那你为什么不信任我? 你在过去五年内到底做了什么? |
[28:22] | I wanna tell you, Sarah. | 我想告诉你,Sarah. |
[28:25] | I do. Believe me. | 我真的想,相信我. |
[28:29] | I wish you could see some of the things I’ve seen. | 我希望你能看到我看到的东西. |
[28:34] | But the world’s not ready to know. | 但这个世界还没有准备好要了解真相. |
[28:38] | Not yet. | 还没到时候. |
[28:40] | I’m not asking you to tell the world. | 我不是要你告诉全世界. |
[28:43] | I’m asking you to tell me. | 我是要你告诉我. |
[28:47] | This is my life’s work too, Daniel. | 这也是我从事一生的工作,Daniel. |
[28:51] | So you’re working for the government. What? Daniel! | 你是在为政府工作. 什么? Daniel! |
[28:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[28:57] | You’re just going to disappear again, aren’t you? | 你又要再一次消失了, 是不是? |
[29:00] | Yes. | 对. |
[29:04] | I think Steven was right. You never should have come back. | 我想Steven是对的. 你根本就不该回来. |
[29:21] | You believe this Steven Rayner has been taken over by a Goa’uld? | 你相信Steven Rayner 已经被Goa’uld侵入了吗? |
[29:24] | – Well, it makes sense. – So how do we find him? | – 这能说明一切问题. – 我们要怎么找到他? |
[29:27] | Right now this is our only lead. It’s the amulet stolen from Dr Jordan’s office. | 目前这是我们唯一的线索. 这是从Jordan办公室被偷走的护身符. |
[29:32] | It’s a priceless relic, but I’m assuming a Goa’uld isn’t interested… | 从地球人的角度来看它是无价的古物. 但我想Goa’uld… |
[29:36] | ..in its monetary value. | ..不会对它的金钱价值感兴趣,所以… |
[29:38] | – Then why take it? – That’s a good question. | – 那为什么要拿走它? – 问得好. |
[29:40] | It’s a standard representation of Osiris. He’s carrying a crook and flail. | 这是个非常标准的Osiris画像. 他拿着权杖和连枷. |
[29:45] | In the centre is an ankh, which is the Egyptian symbol for immortality. | 那是象征王权的节杖 正中央是个T型十字章,是古埃及生命的符号. |
[29:49] | – Could it be some sort of Goa’uld device? – It’s possible. | – 它会不会是某种Goa’uld装置? – 有可能. |
[29:53] | That might explain why it was the only item taken. | 这可以解释为什么它是唯一被拿走的东西. |
[29:55] | I checked the other artefacts for naqahdah,… | 我检查过其他古物 是不是含有naqahdah… |
[29:58] | ..which is usually a sure sign of Goa’uld technology, and I came up empty. | 这通常是Goa’uld科技的确定迹象, 但什么都没发现. |
[30:02] | Assuming this Goa’uld is Osiris, what does he want? | 假设这个Goa’uld是Osiris, 他想要什么? |
[30:05] | He’s been out of the loop. He doesn’t know what happened to Seth or Ra. | 嗯,他跟现实脱节了很久, 他不知道Seth和Ra出了什么事. |
[30:09] | He could be looking for the lsis jar. | 他可能在找Isis之罐. |
[30:12] | – Or a way off the planet. – I’ve already put the base on alert. | – 或离开这星球的方法. – 我已经下令基地警戒. |
[30:23] | I managed to synthesise the liquid from the jar. | 我成功地合成出了罐子里的液体. |
[30:25] | On its own it should act as a powerful sedative. | 它本身就是强力镇静剂. |
[30:28] | One dart should be more than enough to knock out an adult Goa’uld. | 这一镖里的剂量 应该足以迷昏一只成熟的Goa’uld. |
[30:31] | – Do we really want this thing alive? – Even though it’s been in stasis,… | – 我们真的要让这东西活着吗? – 就算它已经休眠了几千年. |
[30:35] | ..it could be a valuable source of information. | 它还是有价值的信息来源. |
[30:37] | Hold that in reserve. Your priority is to stop the Goa’uld… | 我要求你们谨慎从事,你们的 首要任务是冒最低的风险阻止这个Gua’uld. |
[30:46] | Fraiser. Fraiser. | |
[30:47] | Yes, he’s right here. Sir. | 是的,他在这里.长官. |
[30:51] | Hammond. Hammond. | |
[30:54] | Yes. | 是. |
[30:57] | All right. Thank you. | 好,谢谢. |
[30:59] | We got a lead on Steven Rayner. He boarded a flight to Cairo. | 我们追查到了Steven Rayner的行踪. 他在四小时前搭上了前往开罗的航班. |
[31:03] | Back to the temple where the jars were discovered. We could head him off, sir. | 他可能是要回那个发现罐子的埃及神庙. 如果我们动作够快应该可以赶到他前面,长官. |
[31:07] | I can alert the Egyptian authorities, but this needs to be low profile. | 我可以通知埃及当局, 但这要低调进行. |
[31:11] | Dr Fraiser will accompany you. | Fraiser医生会跟你们去. |
[31:50] | I think I know why this place doesn’t get any tourists. | 我想我知道为什么这里连一个观光客都没有了. |
[31:54] | According to the GPS, we’ve still got another ten miles. | 根据GPS显示,我们还要走十哩. |
[35:07] | Steven. (Daniel) Steven. | |
[35:13] | I’m not sensing anything. He’s not Goa’uld. | 我没感应到任何东西, 他不是Goa’uld. |
[35:23] | Steven. Steven. | |
[35:25] | – He’s bleeding internally. – Steven, it’s me. | – 他在内出血. – Steven,是我. |
[35:29] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
[35:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[35:34] | I took the amulet. It’s over 10,000 years old,… | 我拿了护身符. 它的历史超过一万年. |
[35:38] | ..so your theory was right all along. I’m sorry. | 所以你的理论一直是对的, 我很抱歉. |
[35:45] | Just take it easy, OK? I need you to hold still. | 放松点,好吗? 我要你别动. |
[35:48] | It’s OK. She’s a friend. | 不要紧,她是个朋友. |
[35:50] | – What about the jar? – Huh? | – 那个罐子呢? – 嗯? |
[35:53] | The Osiris jar. Did you open it? | Osiris之罐.是你打开了它吗? |
[35:56] | No. | 没有. |
[36:00] | Why did you come here? | 那你干嘛来这里? |
[36:02] | I figured out the amulet was a key. | 我发现这个护身符是把钥匙. |
[36:05] | There’s a hidden chamber. | 这里有个密室. |
[36:07] | I wanted to make the discovery. | 我想找到它. |
[36:11] | – Daniel, we have to get him outta here. – Steven, who did this to you? | – Daniel,我们得把他带出去. – Steven,是谁伤害了你? |
[36:20] | (distorted) I did. | 是我. |
[36:23] | Sarah? Sarah? | |
[36:43] | Daniel Jackson. Daniel Jackson. | |
[36:47] | You seem to know much of the Goa’uld. | 你似乎很了解Goa’uld. |
[36:49] | Much more than any other human I have encountered since my awakening. | 比我醒来后遇到的所有其他人类都了解得多. |
[36:54] | Now, tell me,… | 现在,告诉我… |
[36:58] | ..where is the Stargate? | 星际之门在哪里? |
[37:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么. |
[37:07] | Insolence. | 无礼! |
[37:15] | This temple was once filled with worshippers. | 这座神庙一度充满了膜拜者. |
[37:18] | – Yeah, well, times have changed. – So I have observed. | – 是啊,时代变了. – 我注意到了. |
[37:23] | Where is my brother Setesh? | 我的兄弟Setesh在哪里? |
[37:25] | You mean Seth? | 你是说Seth? |
[37:28] | He’s dead. We, uh, we killed him. | 他死了,我们杀了他. |
[37:32] | – You lie. – No. | – 你说谎. – 不. |
[37:35] | No, we also killed Ra and Hathor… | 不,我们还杀了Ra,Hathor… |
[37:37] | ..and, uh, who else? | ..呃,还有谁呢? |
[37:39] | Sokar. Sokar. | |
[37:42] | Then you have done me a great favour. | 那你们帮了我一个大忙. |
[37:45] | I will rule without opposition. | 我将毫无对手地统治一切. |
[37:47] | No. No, you won’t rule at all. You see, we don’t worship false gods any more. | 不,不,你压根统治不了什么, 你看,我们再也不崇拜假神了. |
[37:52] | You have come far, it is true. | 你们有很大的进步,这是真的 |
[37:54] | But you are still weak. | 但你们还是太软弱. |
[37:56] | Even now, you are torn between your desire to kill me… | 即便现在你还是左右为难,又想杀死我 |
[38:00] | ..and your concern for my host,… | 却又顾及到我的宿主. |
[38:04] | ..she who freed me from my long sleep. | 她将我从长眠中释放. |
[38:11] | What do you know of my queen? | 你知道我的皇后的去向吗? |
[38:18] | Um… | 呃… |
[38:19] | She was trapped like you. | 她跟你一样被困了. |
[38:23] | We have the jar. | 那个罐子在我们手里. |
[38:25] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[38:28] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我不会告诉你的. |
[38:30] | You are mistaken. | 你犯了个错误. |
[38:39] | Where is my queen? | 我的皇后在哪? |
[38:46] | Tell me. | 告诉我. |
[38:54] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[38:57] | What have you done? | 你干了什么事? |
[39:02] | You will pay for this impudence. | 你会为此付出代价! |
[40:02] | ..Osiris will return,… | 别搞错了,Osiris将要回归. |
[40:05] | ..and the rivers of the earth will run red with blood. | 地球上的河流将被鲜血染红. |
[40:37] | – You all right? – Oh, yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 喔,是的. |
[40:39] | Yeah. I think I’m getting used to that thing. | 我想我开始习惯那东西了. |
[40:42] | – Where’s Osiris? – Gone. | – Osiris呢? – 跑了. |
[40:46] | Steven? Steven? | |
[40:49] | If we get him out of here right now, I think he’ll make it. | 如果我们现在带他出去的话, 我想他会没事的. |
[40:53] | In the meantime, I guess we’d better… make up a story to tell him. | 同时我想我们最好编个故事告诉他. |