时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – Father, he’s coming. – Yes, I know. You are not to be here. | – 父亲,他来了. – 是的,我知道.你不该呆在这里. |
[00:23] | – But father… – Go. Now. | – 但是,父亲… – 快离开! |
[00:39] | After all this time, it is really you. | 等待了如此之久后,你终于来了 |
[00:43] | Ma’kar of the Gomai foothills. | 来自Gomai山丘的Ma’kar. |
[00:47] | Teal’c. Teal’c. | |
[00:53] | You are the one called Rak’nor. | 你就是Rak’nor吧. |
[00:57] | – It is an honour to finally meet you. – And I you. | – 很荣幸终于见到你了. – 我也一样. |
[01:11] | We have heard much of your return to Chulak. | 大家都在说你要回Chulak了. |
[01:13] | It is time for Jaffa to stop whispering about freedom… | Jaffa该结束偷偷谈论自由了,是时候.. |
[01:17] | ..and begin to show our true power. | 展现我们真正的力量了. |
[01:19] | A power we can only hope is greater than that of the gods. | 我们只希望这力量 比神的力量更强大. |
[01:23] | False gods. | 伪神. |
[01:26] | Their power is real, and stronger than ever. | 他们的力量是真实的, 并且比以往更强. |
[01:29] | Even Heru-ur and the other System Lords now fear Apophis. | 甚至Heru-ur与其他的系统统治者 也开始惧怕Apophis了. |
[01:32] | – He commands the vast army of Sokar. – An army of Jaffa. | – 他指挥着Sokar的庞大军队. – 一支Jaffa军队. |
[01:36] | You know of what happened here on Chulak, at the hands of Apophis. | 你知道Apophis在Chulak干了些什么. |
[01:40] | Yes, I know how many were slaughtered. | 是,我知道很多人被杀害了. |
[01:43] | But I also know that those left alive are ready to rise against him. | 但我也知道那些生还者准备起义反抗他 |
[01:47] | Jaffa are the foundation upon which the false gods have built their empires. | Jaffa是那些伪神建立其帝国的基石. |
[01:51] | – We can tear them down. – But we will have to fight our own kind. | – 我们可以分化他们. – 这意味着我们将与同族作战. |
[01:55] | As the Goa’uld have forced us to do in their name for countless generations. | Goa’uld强迫我们很多代人在其名下战斗 |
[01:59] | Only now, we will fight for the freedom of all Jaffa. | 而现在我们将为所有Jaffa的自由而战斗. |
[02:02] | Rak’nor has the loyalty of a great many here on Chulak. | Rak’nor在Chulak有很多忠诚的追随者. |
[02:05] | So Bra’tac has heard from you, and I from him. | Bra’tac听你说过了,我从他那听说了. |
[02:10] | It is the word of our friend Ma’kar that has brought me here this night. | 我们的战友Ma’kar的消息让我今晚至此. |
[02:14] | In their hearts, many Jaffa believe as we do. | 很多Jaffa的心中和我们有着同样的信念 |
[02:17] | Those with the strength and the courage must speak out. | 这些无畏的勇士们必须大胆说出口 |
[02:21] | We must fear the Goa’uld no longer. | 我们再也不害怕Goa’uld了. |
[02:24] | Those who wish to join our cause must be united. | 希望加入我们行列的Jaffa必须团结起来. |
[02:28] | Kol’na of the high cliffs and Hak’nor of the Cordai plains… | 高地悬崖的Kol’na以及Cordai平原的 Hak’nor… |
[02:31] | ..have already agreed to meet at the Chamka groves tomorrow. | ..已经同意明天在Chamka树林会合了. |
[02:35] | Then I will meet with them as well. | 我会赶到的 |
[02:40] | And this blasphemous rebellion will finally be crushed. | 而这次亵渎神明的叛乱终将被粉碎. |
[02:46] | Hashak kree! Hashak kree. | |
[02:58] | Shol’va! Shol’va. | |
[04:30] | Receiving IDC transmission. | 收到身份识别信号. |
[04:33] | – It’s the Tok’ra. – Open the iris. | – 是Tok’ra. – 打开虹膜. |
[04:43] | – Teal’c? – Tok’ra. | – 是Teal’c吗? – 是Tok’ra. |
[04:46] | Too bad. | 真糟. |
[04:49] | There’s no traveller en route, sir. However, a transmission is being sent. | 没有人过来,长官. 可的确有信号发过来了. |
[04:54] | Looks like my vacation is over. | 看来我的假期结束了. |
[05:00] | Thanks to Tanith, the Tok’ra intercepted this conversation… | 要感谢我们的好朋友Tanith, Tok’ra才得以截取了这段… |
[05:03] | ..between Apophis and Heru-ur. | ..Apophis和Heru-ur的对话. |
[05:05] | It took place less than an hour ago. | 这发生在不到1小时前. |
[05:08] | – Tak mal tiak,mal weia.Hol skah,onag – Kel shak (distorted voice) | |
[05:15] | It sounds like they’ve agreed to meet. | 他们似乎要会面 |
[05:17] | (as Selmak) Currently, Heru-ur is allied with the System Lords against Apophis. | 目前Heru-ur正与其他系统统治者 联合对抗 Apophis. |
[05:22] | – Or so the System Lords presume. – Exactly. | – 或者说是系统统治者们这样认为. – 没错. |
[05:25] | An alliance between Apophis and Heru-ur… | Apophis和Heru-ur间的联盟… |
[05:27] | ..could overwhelm all the other System Lords. | 能够压制其他所有的系统统治者. |
[05:30] | And that would be bad? | 形式很严峻啊? |
[05:31] | One enemy is easier to target than many. | 一个敌人比一群敌人更容易对付 |
[05:35] | Our spies believe Apophis agreed to the meeting… | 我们的间谍相信Apophis之所以同意会面… |
[05:37] | ..because he would use this alliance to topple the System Lords,… | ..是因为他想利用这个同盟推翻系统统治 |
[05:41] | ..after which he will deal with Heru-ur. | 之后他将会对付Heru-ur. |
[05:44] | – If he succeeds… – Galactic badness. Huge. | – 如果他成功了的话 – 那可糟糕透了,巨大的灾难. |
[05:47] | – So what do we do? – Find a way to sabotage the alliance. | – 我们该怎么办? – 想办法破坏这个同盟. |
[05:53] | (Selmak) Dr Jackson, have you seen symbols like this before? | Jackson博士, 你以前是否见过类似的符号? |
[05:57] | Looks similar to Phoenician letters, but I can’t be sure. | 看起来很象腓尼基人的文字, 但我不能肯定. |
[06:00] | We believe it is a technical manual. | 我们相信这是一本技术指南. |
[06:03] | None of our Tok’ra linguists could translate it. | Tok’ra的语言学家没人能读懂. |
[06:09] | Excuse my denseness, but what does this have to do with anything? | 请原谅我的无知,这东西和此次事件 有什么关系? |
[06:13] | The hatred and mistrust between Apophis and Heru-ur goes back a long time. | 长期以来Apophis与Heru-ur之间充斥着 憎恨与互不信任. |
[06:17] | – If we can get them to fight each other… – They both control the largest armies. | – 如果我们能够利用这个使他们窝里斗的话… – 他们都控制着庞大的军队. |
[06:22] | A war between them would decimate both sides… | 他们之间的战争会两败俱伤… |
[06:25] | ..and return the balance of power to the System Lords,… | ..并将重新平衡系统统治者间的力量 |
[06:28] | ..which for now is much more preferable to one all-powerful Goa’uld. | ..目前这要比让一个Goa’uld独大更有利. |
[06:32] | I think I’ve got it. It’s three to the blue, four to the orange, and three to the blue. | 我明白了. 转3格到蓝色, 转4格到橙色, 再转3格到蓝色. |
[06:39] | That sounds like some sort of colour-coded combination for a lock. | 似乎是某种锁的色彩密码组合. |
[06:43] | Excellent. We may have a chance now. | 好极了.我们现在有机会了. |
[06:47] | – If you will accompany me… – Ah! Wait a minute. Hold it right there. | – 如果你们愿意陪我… – 啊!等一下.先别走. |
[06:51] | If you’re about to say you’ll explain along the way, I’m gonna lose it. | 如果你准备说你会在路上解释详情的话, 我不准备接受. |
[06:56] | I’ve about had it with the way the Tok’ra do business. | 我已经大致了解了Tok’ra做事的方法. |
[06:59] | I wanna know exactly what we’re dealing with here, every mission detail,… | 我要清清楚楚的知道我们要做什么, 你得说明每个任务细节 |
[07:03] | ..or we go nowhere. | 否则我们哪儿也不去. |
[07:07] | (as Jacob) I was gonna tell you, Jack. | 我正准备告诉你, Jack. |
[07:11] | OK. Never mind. | 好吧.别在意. |
[07:18] | The meeting will take place in a region of space known as the Tobin system. | 会议将在一个称作Tobin系的太空区域进行. |
[07:21] | The Tobin civilisation began on earth and has been extinct for several centuries,… | Tobin文明在数千年前起源于地球, 已经灭亡了好几个世纪 |
[07:26] | ..but one of their legacies is the equivalent of a large minefield in space. | 不过他们在太空中遗留下了一大片雷区 |
[07:31] | As close as you can get to neutral territory, sir. | 类似于一个中立区域,长官. |
[07:34] | The mines, designed to protect the planet, will hone in… | 这些浮雷原本是用于行星防御的, 它们… |
[07:37] | ..on various energy signatures, including that of Goa’uld weaponry. | ..能被许多种能量信号引爆 包括Goa’uld的武器. |
[07:41] | If Heru-ur or Apophis decided to open fire, they would be destroyed by the mines. | 就是说如果Heru-ur或Apophis决定开火, 他们就会被浮雷摧毁. |
[07:45] | We’ll take the cargo ship I came in. | 我们将乘坐我带来的货船出发. |
[07:47] | If we leave now, we can get there before the meeting,… | 如果我们立即动身,就可以在会议开始前 赶到雷区. |
[07:50] | ..and reprogram a mine to target Apophis’s ship. | 重编其中一枚浮雷的程序,使之对准 Apophis的飞船. |
[07:53] | – So you think Heru-ur is behind it. – Exactly. | – 他就会以为是Heru-ur在搞鬼. – 没错. |
[07:57] | The problem is that the mines are in constant motion, repositioning randomly. | 现在的问题就是浮雷是持续运动的, 会随机变更位置 |
[08:01] | So how can you reprogram one? | 那要怎么样重编其中一个的程序呢? |
[08:04] | That’s a little bit of a concern for me, sir. | 我也在担心这个问题,长官. |
[08:07] | The mines have sophisticated engines… | 浮雷配备了复杂的动力引擎 |
[08:09] | ..that are unaffected by gravitational conditions. | 使其不受重力影响. |
[08:12] | We should be able to safely use the cargo ship’s rings to pull a mine inside. | 那我们应该可以用飞船上的传送环安全的 把一枚浮雷传送进来 |
[08:16] | At which point, I’ll pilot the ship to match its movement. | 我会控制飞船配合它的运动轨迹. |
[08:20] | The Tok’ra have what they believe is the Tobin manual for how the mines work. | Tok’ra相信他们有Tobin的浮雷工作机理指南. |
[08:24] | Aspects of the translation have previously eluded us. | 是的,不幸的是,翻译工作一直困扰着我们 |
[08:27] | Now, with Dr Jackson’s help, we can use the manual to reprogram the mine… | 现在有了Jackson博士的帮助, 我们可以用这指南重编浮雷的程序. |
[08:31] | ..to hone in on a specific energy signature. | 使之被一个特定的能量信号所引爆. |
[08:34] | One of our operators on Apophis’s ship will have planted a beacon… | 我们的一位在Apophis飞船上的探员 将安置一个信标 |
[08:38] | ..that will broadcast that energy signature. | 它将发射出这个能源信号. |
[08:40] | The mine thinks Apophis’s ship is firing a weapon, moves towards it and explodes. | 浮雷会认为Apophis的飞船正在开火 然后会向飞船移动并且爆炸. |
[08:45] | Sounds very risky. | 好像很危险. |
[08:47] | “Insane” might be another word. | 或者说是极其愚蠢. |
[08:50] | I’ll need Dr Jackson, and there may be some complicated calculations,… | 我需要Jackson博士的帮助,还可能需要 进行复杂的数学运算 |
[08:54] | ..so Sam would be a big help, too. | 所以Sam也会帮上大忙. |
[09:01] | (clears throat) | 当然,有O’Neill上校在也是很有趣的. |
[09:07] | – The timing is critical, George. – Then you have a go. | – 时间十分紧迫了,George. – 那就出发吧. |
[09:43] | Do not think your punishment is over, shol’va. | 不要认为对你的惩罚结束了,shol’va. |
[09:46] | Back away! | 退下! |
[09:49] | Welcome, Teal’c. I am Terok. | 欢迎光临,Teal’c.我叫Terok. |
[09:58] | Who do you suppose is more well known among Jaffa? | 你猜猜在Jaffa中谁的名气最大? |
[10:04] | You? | 你? |
[10:07] | Or l? | 还是我? |
[10:08] | – Terok or the shol’va? – Many know of Teal’c,… | – 是Terok还是shol’va? – 许多人都知道Teal’c. |
[10:11] | ..but all Jaffa fear you, my Lord. | 但所有的Jaffa都怕您, 我的主人. |
[10:13] | After all, I have been around much, much longer. | 毕竟我存在了更久远的岁月. |
[10:19] | And from the looks of things, I will be around long after you are gone. | 从目前的情况来看,你死后我还会存在很久. |
[10:32] | From this moment on, every tear you shed… | 从现在开始, 你流下的每一滴眼泪 |
[10:39] | ..will be recorded… | 都将被记录下来 |
[10:42] | ..so that all Jaffa, alive now and for evermore,… | 从现在直到永远,所有活着的Jaffa |
[10:47] | ..will see how weak and powerless the great and mighty Teal’c really was… | 都会看到伟大的Teal’c在他死前是 何等的软弱和无力 |
[10:57] | They will see how he came to understand how wrong he was about the Goa’uld. | 他们将看到你会明白反叛Goa’uld 是多大的错误 |
[11:04] | We will see you pray to the gods for forgiveness… | 我们会看到你祈祷神能原谅你 |
[11:08] | ..and beg to be granted an honourable death. | 并祈求得到一个体面的死法. |
[11:13] | Never. | 决不会. |
[11:15] | Let us not argue about the future. | 话不要说的太早了 |
[11:31] | – Where is he? – He’s on 18. | – 他在哪? – 他在18层. |
[11:34] | Jacob, do you really think the Goa’uld are stupid enough… | Jacob,你真的认为那些Goa’uld会愚蠢到… |
[11:37] | ..to fire on each other in a minefield? | ..在一个雷区内互相开火? |
[11:39] | No. We don’t want them to. The goal is to get them into an all-out war,… | 不. 我们不需要他们这么做. 我们的最终目标是让他们全面开战 |
[11:43] | – ..where their fleets will be weakened. – Do you think that’s gonna happen? | – 这将严重削弱他们双方的舰队实力. – 你认为这有可能发生吗? |
[11:47] | If he were ambushed by Heru-ur, Apophis would most likely retreat. | 如果Apophis认为他被Heru-ur暗算了, 他肯定会撤退的. |
[11:50] | But his next move will be to order his armies to attack Heru-ur’s planet. | 然后他就会命令他的军队去攻击 Heru-ur的星球. |
[11:58] | – What are you doing? – I could use a hand here. | – 你在做什么呢? – 来帮把手. |
[12:01] | Sure you’ve got everything? | 确定带齐东西了? |
[12:03] | Can you reprogram a mine with no translation? | 在没有正确翻译的情况下,你想为一枚 浮雷重新编程吗? |
[12:05] | – Thought of a laptop? – I have one. | – 记得带笔记本电脑了吗? – 我带了. |
[12:07] | I couldn’t find Beck’s Ancient Phoenician Symbology on CD at Archaeology.com. | 我只是没能在Archaeology.com的CD中 找到Beck写的《古腓尼基人语言学》. |
[12:30] | Still go with the gold, huh? | 还是金碧辉煌啊,恩? |
[12:34] | – Did you do something different here? – I had the bulkhead removed. | – 这里做过变动了? – 我把隔离壁移走了. |
[12:37] | Once we’ve moved the mine inside, we’re gonna need all the room we can get. | 一旦我们要把浮雷放进来, 得需要尽可能大的空间. |
[12:43] | What about the escape pods? | 逃生舱呢? |
[12:46] | If that mine touches anything in here,… | 如果浮雷碰到这里的任何东西 |
[12:48] | ..the escape pods aren’t gonna do us any good. | 逃生舱根本就没用. |
[12:53] | Oh. | 哦. |
[13:13] | Do you understand any of that? | 你弄明白了吗? |
[13:16] | It’s all Phoenician to me, sir. | 这都是腓尼基语,长官. |
[13:26] | Drink. It is only water. | 喝.这只是水. |
[13:31] | Do you not drink because you wish to die sooner? | 你不喝水是因为想早点死吗? |
[13:38] | It is not recording now. | 现在没录像. |
[13:41] | You will not appear weak by quenching your thirst. | 你喝点水的话就不会那么虚弱了. |
[13:46] | You know Terok will not let you die before he has gotten what he wants from you. | 你清楚Terok不会让你现在死的, 除非他从你这得到了他想要的. |
[13:52] | I swear on my father’s name that this is only water. | 我以我父亲的名义起誓 这只是水而已. |
[14:01] | What is the name of your father? | 你父亲叫什么? |
[14:04] | Swearing on his name means nothing if you do not know who he was. | 如果你不知道他的名字 我以他的名义起誓是没有意义的. |
[14:08] | My father was called Delnor. | 我父亲叫Delnor. |
[14:13] | – I know that name. – When you were first prime,… | – 我听过这个名字. – 当你还是Apophis的第一精锐时 |
[14:16] | ..you spared his life after Apophis ordered him killed. | 当Apophis下令杀死他后,你放过了他 |
[14:20] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[14:21] | When you turned against Apophis, my father believed it was a sign. | 当你反叛Apophis的时候, 我父亲相信那是一个契机. |
[14:25] | He spoke out against the gods and supported you. | 他站出来反对神并支持你. |
[14:29] | He seared the mark of the serpent from my forehead. | 他烧掉了我前额上的毒蛇守卫标志. |
[14:32] | He… | 他… |
[14:34] | – He said I was free. – You are. | – 他说我自由了. – 你的确自由了. |
[14:37] | Other Jaffa warriors also began to believe. Like my father, they followed Bra’tac,… | 其他Jaffa战士也开始相信这一切 他们和我父亲一起追随Bra’tac. |
[14:42] | ..who said what you had done would begin a Jaffa rebellion. | Bra’tac说你所做的一切将点燃Jaffa 的反抗之火. |
[14:46] | He said that one day, all Jaffa would be free from enslavement by the Goa’uld. | 他说总有一天,所有的Jaffa 都会摆脱Goa’uld的奴役,获得自由 |
[14:51] | – He spoke the truth. – No, it was blasphemy. | – 他说出了真相. – 不,这是亵渎神明的. |
[14:54] | The Goa’uld are gods. Look at yourself now. Why will you not admit it? | Goa’uld是神. 看看你自己. 你为什么不承认呢? |
[14:57] | Why do you not believe as your father did? | 为什么你不相信你父亲所相信的一切? |
[14:59] | My father believes nothing any more. He is dead. | 我父亲不会再相信什么了. 他已经死了. |
[15:03] | My father was a stupid fool. And Apophis killed my whole family because of it. | 我父亲是个蠢货. 为此Apophis杀了我全家. |
[15:08] | He who died himself and was reborn returned to slay Sokar. | 他置之死地而后生并杀死了Sokar. |
[15:13] | He, with the power to slaughter millions in an instant,… | 他拥有着瞬间杀掉数百万人的力量 |
[15:16] | ..who commands the greatest army the Goa’uld have known,… | 并指挥着Goa’uld已知最强大的军队 |
[15:19] | ..how can he be anything but a god? | 他要不是神,那他是什么? |
[15:23] | I was fortunate enough to realise that in time to save myself. | 幸好我及时意识到这点并救了自己. |
[15:30] | Listen to Rak’nor, Teal’c. | 听Rak’nor的吧, Teal’c. |
[15:38] | No one can save you but yourself. | 除了你自己没人可以救你. |
[15:47] | Not even Bra’tac lasted this long. | 即使是Bra’tac也没能忍受痛苦如此之久. |
[15:54] | With pitiful tears streaming down his face,… | 他的脸上流满了悔恨的泪水… |
[15:58] | ..he admitted we were all-powerful gods. | 他承认我们是万能的神. |
[16:01] | – He would die first. – He did die, Teal’c… but not first. | – 他首先会舍身取义. – 他的确送了命,Teal’c…但并非伊始. |
[16:07] | First, he prayed to me. | 起初他向我祈求. |
[16:10] | He prayed to the Goa’uld for forgiveness,… | 他向Goa’uld祈求宽恕… |
[16:17] | ..as you will. | 你也会的. |
[17:10] | We’ve reached the Tobin system. | 我们已经到达Tobin系了. |
[17:15] | Wow. That’s a lot of mines. | 哇. 好多浮雷. |
[17:18] | Hundreds of thousands. | 数十万计. |
[17:20] | (Jacob) Prepare to activate the rings. | 准备激活传送环. |
[17:32] | Jacob. What’s with the… ear thing? | Jacob.你耳朵上戴的是什么? |
[17:36] | It’s a heads-up display to help me fly the ship while keeping the mine in the hold. | 这是个警戒显示器,在保持浮雷进入传送中心 时,它能帮我控制住飞船. |
[17:44] | And how hard is that gonna be? | 这很难吗? |
[17:47] | Considering what I have to avoid out there… hard. | 想想我得避开什么…当然难了. |
[18:22] | Clear the rings. | 传送环准备. |
[18:37] | Now, Sam. | 就是现在, Sam. |
[18:49] | All right, get on it. | 好了, 把它弄上来了. |
[19:07] | Uh-oh. | 哇哦. |
[19:09] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:13] | Don’t you recognise the symbols? | 你不认识这些符号吗? |
[19:17] | What symbols? | 什么符号? |
[19:23] | Save yourself, Teal’c. It is not too late. | 救救你自己,Teal’c 现在还不算太晚. |
[19:40] | One second longer, and you would be dead. | 再多一秒,你就没命了. |
[19:49] | Why admit the Goa’uld are gods? | 为什么要承认Goa’uld是神? |
[19:55] | Why do I waste my time? | 为什么我要在这里浪费时间? |
[20:04] | Because it is the truth. | 因为这就是真理. |
[20:14] | I do this for one reason. | 我做这一切只为了一个理由. |
[20:16] | Not to break you. | 不是为了弄垮你. |
[20:19] | Not to torture you. | 也不是为了拷打你. |
[20:22] | I do this to save you. | 我做这一切都是为了救你. |
[20:26] | Maybe you do not fear me, or even death itself,… | 也许你不怕我,甚至不怕死 |
[20:31] | ..but you should fear what awaits beyond if you die this way. | 但你应当害怕将要降临在你身上的, 以这种方式死去… |
[20:41] | Sha mel kalak. Sha mel kalak. | |
[20:45] | Say what needs to be said… | 说你该说的话. |
[20:48] | ..to deliver your soul and the souls of all those that have embraced your sin. | 解救你自己的以及那些拥护你罪行的灵魂 |
[21:00] | Kree shac, chel nok. Kree shac, chel nok. | |
[21:29] | There should be a panel that opens and allows access to the inside. | 应该有个可以打开并通向里面的挡板. |
[21:33] | Try underneath. | 试试下面. |
[21:35] | I think there’s something here, Dad, but can you raise the bomb any higher? | 我觉得这里有什么东西, 爸爸, 能把这炸弹抬高点么? |
[21:47] | (Carter) It looks like a circle with a cross in it. | 这里似乎有个交叉的圆环. |
[21:50] | Uh… that could be it. | 应该就是它. |
[21:53] | – OK, what do I do? – I’m pretty sure you touch it. | – 好,我该怎么做? – 你肯定得触摸到它. |
[21:57] | “Pretty sure”? | 肯定? |
[21:59] | The last time a Tok’ra was sent to attempt this, they were never heard from again. | 自从上次一名Tok’ra被派去尝试后, 他们再也没得到回音. |
[22:04] | – Well, that’s news. – No, I think that’s it. | – 这可是个新闻. – 我认为就是它. |
[22:07] | You “think”. | 你”认为”. |
[22:10] | OK, I’m… I’m… sure that’s it. | 好吧, 我… 我… 确定就是它. |
[22:22] | – Wait, wait, wait. – Hey! | – 等等,等等. – 嗨! |
[22:24] | No, sorry. That’s it. I’m sure. | 十分抱歉.就是它.我肯定. |
[22:47] | Don’t touch it anywhere but inside the opening. | 除了开口里面,其他任何地方都不要碰. |
[22:53] | Daniel, what do these mean? | Daniel, 这些是什么意思? |
[22:59] | Those indicate the various frequencies that the mine is sensitive to. | 这表示浮雷对于各种不同的频率都很敏感. |
[23:03] | So we need to erase them all and input only the one we want. | 所以我们得删除所有这些频率并只输入我们 所需要的波段,对吗? |
[23:07] | Right. | 对. |
[23:10] | How long is this gonna take, kids? | 这要多久, 孩子们? |
[23:13] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚. |
[23:34] | Terok grows frustrated by you. | Terok在你身上什么也没得到 |
[23:37] | He thought he was recording my humiliation. | 他认为他正在记录我的耻辱 |
[23:40] | Instead, he was only recording his own. | 相反他记录了他自己的 |
[23:43] | Do you not believe your soul will be forever punished? | 你不相信你的灵魂会受到永远的惩罚? |
[23:48] | The Goa’uld are parasites. | Goa’uld是寄生虫. |
[23:52] | They use Jaffa as incubators until they are ready to take human hosts. | 他们把Jaffa当作培养器,直到他们可以 夺取人类身体当作宿主. |
[23:59] | I have seen the world from which they originated. | 我曾看到他们起源的世界. |
[24:04] | I have stood beside the swamps from which they first rose. | 我曾经站在他们最初出生的沼泽旁. |
[24:08] | They are really flesh and blood, just like you or l. | 他们也是和你我一样的血肉之躯 |
[24:11] | – Lies. – Why would I lie? | – 说谎. – 我为什么要说谎? |
[24:14] | If there was a chance that they were gods,… | 如果他们真能成为神 |
[24:16] | ..if I thought my soul would be forever punished, why would I lie? | 如果我认为我的灵魂将受到永远的惩罚, 我为什么要说谎? |
[24:23] | They have manipulated our bodies. | 他们已经操纵了我们的肉体. |
[24:25] | So, too, are they manipulating our minds with false beliefs. | 他们还要用错误的信仰来控制我们的思想. |
[24:29] | You believe this so strongly you would die in sin? | 即使你会为你的罪行死去,你还是这么 确信不疑? |
[24:32] | I believe it so strongly that I fight to live with every last bit of strength that I have. | 正因为我坚信不疑, 所以我要用我最后的力量去抗争. |
[24:37] | So that one day, enough Jaffa will believe as I do. | 总有一天,会有足够的Jaffa 相信我所做的一切. |
[24:42] | Enough to end the Goa’uld, and free us all for ever. | 足够去打败Goa’uld并让所有人永远获得自由 |
[24:55] | OK. Three to the blue. | 好了. 转3格到蓝色. |
[24:59] | – Which way is blue? – That’s a good question. | – 朝哪边转是蓝? – 问得好. |
[25:07] | OK. Clockwise is blue. | 好了,顺时针方向是蓝色. |
[25:09] | Three notches. | 转3格. |
[25:16] | OK. Four to the orange. | 好. 转4格到橙色. |
[25:30] | Three to the blue. | 转3格到蓝色. |
[25:35] | Uh, Dad. | 噢, 爸爸. |
[25:38] | Jacob. Jacob. | |
[25:47] | – Jacob! – I know. I have a problem here. | – Jacob! – 我知道.我遇到点麻烦. |
[25:54] | Jacob! Jacob! | |
[26:15] | So, Jacob… nice flying. | Jacob…飞得漂亮. |
[26:18] | Thanks. | 多谢. |
[26:21] | – How much longer? – Not sure. Why? | – 还要多久? – 我不确定.怎么了? |
[26:24] | Someone’s coming. | 有人过来了. |
[26:30] | I’m cloaking the ship. | 我在让飞船进入隐形状态. |
[26:47] | It’s Apophis. | 是Apophis. |
[26:50] | Three to blue. | 转3格到蓝色. |
[26:58] | – It’s flashing green. Green is good? – No. | – 是闪烁的绿色.绿色表示好了么? – 不. |
[27:02] | – Bad. – Bad. | – 糟糕. – 糟糕. |
[27:04] | – How bad? – Very, very bad. | – 有多糟糕? – 非常非常糟糕. |
[27:06] | Dad! I’m needing Selmak’s help here. | 爸爸! 我需要Selmak的帮助. |
[27:10] | All right. Jack! You’re gonna have to take the stick. | 好吧.Jack!你来控制操纵杆. |
[27:14] | What? Really? | 什么?真的么? |
[27:17] | Take the HUD. | 戴上显示器. |
[27:19] | Keep the mine centre-circle, and avoid hitting anything out there. | 保持浮雷处于中心位置, 并避免撞到外面的东西. |
[27:25] | OK, I got it. | 好,我明白了. |
[27:30] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇,哇!稳住,稳住. |
[27:32] | – Huh? – I’m cool. I’m all right. | – 恩? – 好酷啊.没事了. |
[27:38] | Not so easy. | 真不太容易. |
[27:43] | – What’s goin’ on? – The crystals are flashing green. | – 怎么了? – 水晶闪烁着绿色. |
[27:46] | – I think it’s gonna explode. – Deactivate it. | – 我想它要爆炸了. – 解除掉. |
[27:48] | I don’t know how. If you enter the wrong combination, a fail-safe is enacted. | 我不知道怎么弄.如果输入了错误的组合, 会激活其安全设置 |
[27:52] | You have five minutes to enter the right combination, or the mine explodes. | 你有5分钟的时间输入正确的组合, 不然这颗雷就要爆炸. |
[27:57] | Apophis is here. If we release the mine and it explodes, the mission is ruined. | Apophis已经到了.如果我们现在就释放浮雷 并让它爆炸的话,任务就失败了. |
[28:01] | If we don’t release the mine now, we’re ruined. | 如果我们现在不释放它,我们就要完蛋啦. |
[28:04] | – Then enter the right combination. – We tried. What does Selmak say? | – 那就输入正确的组合. – 我们试过了.Selmak怎么说的? |
[28:08] | – Try again. – Very helpful. | – 再试一次. – 非常有帮助. |
[28:19] | Bring him! | 带他走! |
[28:55] | My Lord, Heru-ur hails you. | 我的主人, Heru-ur要跟您打招呼. |
[29:02] | Kree shac chel, Apophis. Kree shac chel, Apophis. | |
[29:12] | – Heru-ur’s ship is here. – (Apophis’s voice on loudspeaker) | – Heru-ur的飞船到了. – Onak re gat,Heru-ur. |
[29:17] | Onak kla keela jarook. Onak kla keela jarook. | |
[29:22] | Machello koma ashma. Machello koma ashma. | |
[29:24] | Heru-ur says Apophis’s forces are not yet great enough… | Heru-ur说Apophis的实力很强大 但还不足以去… |
[29:28] | ..to match the collective army of the System Lords. | ..对抗其他系统统治者的联军. |
[29:31] | With his assistance, the battle will be swift and end in their favour. | 如果有了他的帮助,战争的天平就会向他们 这方偏转. |
[29:36] | Apophis? | Apophis怎么说? |
[29:37] | He wants to know what Heru-ur wants in exchange. | 他想知道Heru-ur需要得到什么来作为交换. |
[29:44] | Heru-ur wants to maintain dominion over all that is currently his,… | Heru-ur想要继续拥有他目前的领地… |
[29:48] | ..plus that which is currently owned by Cronus. | 还要加上Cronus现在的领地. |
[29:51] | He has to know Apophis’ll screw him eventually. | 他应该知道Apophis会事后翻脸 |
[29:54] | Heru-ur is offering Apophis a gift, a token to show his honour and loyalty. | Heru-ur要给Apophis一个礼物, 以表示他的敬意与忠诚. |
[29:58] | After Apophis accepts, they will swear an oath to solidify their bond. | 在Apophis接受礼物后,他们将宣誓结成同盟 |
[30:06] | What’s he offering? | 他要给他什么? |
[30:21] | Ona rac shol’va. Ona rac shol’va. | |
[30:36] | Teal’c. | 是Teal’c. |
[30:44] | Teal’c’s on Chulak. | Teal’c应该在Chulak. |
[30:46] | Apparently not. | 显然不在了. |
[30:49] | Apophis is thinking the whole deal over. | Apophis正在考虑. |
[30:52] | As soon as he makes up his mind, the transfer will take place. | 一旦他做出决定,Teal’c就会被送过去. |
[30:55] | Damn it, this is not working. | 该死的,没反应. |
[30:57] | It doesn’t make any sense. It clearly says “three to the blue,… | 这说不通啊. 上面清楚地写着”转3格到蓝色,… |
[31:01] | ..four to the orange and three to the blue.” | ..4格到橙色,3格到蓝色.” |
[31:04] | – How much time do we have? – Less than a minute. | – 我们还有多长时间? – 不足1分钟了. |
[31:07] | OK. These are Tobin numbers. This is one. This is two. This is three… | 好吧. 这些是Tobin数字. 这是1. 这是2. 这是3… |
[31:11] | Wait, wait. What about zero? | 等等. 那0呢? |
[31:14] | – What? – Zero. Why didn’t you say “zero”? | – 什么? – 零.你怎么没提到”零”? |
[31:18] | There is no zero in the Phoenician numerical system. | 因为腓尼基数字体系中没有零啊. |
[31:21] | What if the Tobins added it? | 如果Tobin加入了呢? |
[31:24] | He’s right. | 他说得对. |
[31:26] | Inventing technology of this sophistication would require a zero. | 这么复杂的科技产物肯定需要用到零. |
[31:29] | – Why? – Just trust me. It’s a math thing. | – 为什么? – 相信我.这是数学问题. |
[31:34] | – So I’ve been off by one this whole time. – Thirty seconds. | – 那么我报的数字一直多加了1. – 30秒. |
[31:38] | Well, OK, then. | 好吧,那么就是… |
[31:40] | Two to the blue, three to the orange, and two to the blue. | 拨2格到蓝色, 3格到橙色, 再2格到蓝色. |
[31:51] | That’s it. | 对了. |
[31:55] | They got it. | 他们成功了. |
[31:59] | Now we enter the right frequency. | 现在我们输入正确的频率. |
[32:15] | There is little time for you. | 你剩下的时间不多了. |
[32:18] | If you repent now, I will save your soul and end your suffering. | 如果你现在后悔,我将拯救 你的灵魂并结束你的痛苦. |
[32:28] | So that Apophis can revive me and begin again? | 然后Apophis再让我复活并再来一次? |
[32:48] | You know what’ll happen to Teal’c if Apophis gets him. | 你应该知道Apophis得到Teal’c后会怎么做. |
[32:51] | Anything we do in attempting a rescue will give us away. | 任何试图援救他的行动都会暴露我们自己. |
[32:54] | – Yeah. So? – So? | – 是啊.那又如何? – 如何? |
[32:56] | You know as well as I do that bigger things are at stake. | 你我都清楚我们在这里冒险是为了做 更有意义的事 |
[32:59] | He’s your friend, I know. But we’ve both had to deal with losses like this in battle. | 他是你的朋友,我明白. 但这就是战争,我们都会失去些东西. |
[33:05] | Tok’ra operatives have given their lives… | Tok’ra已经牺牲了很多探员, |
[33:08] | ..and others are at great risk on those ships now, all for the sake of this mission. | 还有一些正在这些飞船上冒着极大的危险 这一切都是为了完成这次任务. |
[33:13] | I’m sorry, Colonel… but Teal’c is expendable. | 我很抱歉, 上校… Teal’c不得不牺牲. |
[33:19] | One, two, three… now. | 1, 2, 3… 按. |
[33:26] | We’re done. | 我们搞定了. |
[33:34] | All right, I have to deploy. | 好,我要传送了. |
[33:40] | – If they start shootin’… – They better not yet. | – 如果他们开始互相交火… – 他们最好别这么做. |
[33:43] | We’re still in the middle of this minefield. | 我们仍旧处于雷区的中心地带. |
[33:47] | Deploy. | 传送. |
[33:59] | – Nothing’s happening. – Maybe our operative was compromised. | – 什么都没发生. – 也许我们的探员出事了. |
[34:03] | Or we reprogrammed the mine wrong. | 或者我们重编程序的时候弄错了. |
[34:07] | No, I’m… sure we reprogrammed the mine right. | 不, 我…确定我们没弄错. |
[34:13] | – Komah ata, Heru-ur. – Onak lo hassa, chel Apophis. – Komah ata, Heru-ur. – Onak lo hassa, chel Apophis. | |
[34:19] | Send the shol’va to Lord Apophis. | 把这个Shol’va交给Apophis领主. |
[34:26] | Apophis has agreed to the alliance. | Apophis已经同意结盟了. |
[34:29] | Dad, Teal’c risked his life to save all of us when he came to rescue you on Netu. | 爸爸, 当Teal’c到Netu营救你的时候 他冒着生命危险救了我们所有人. |
[34:33] | You owe him. We all do. | 你欠他一个人情.我们都欠. |
[34:36] | How is Heru-ur gonna transport Teal’c to Apophis’ ship? | 等等,Heru-ur会怎么把Teal’c送到 Apophis的飞船? |
[34:39] | He would probably use rings. | 他大概会用传送环. |
[34:41] | We can save Teal’c the way that he saved us, by intercepting the matter stream. | 那我们就可以用 Teal’c救我们的方法救他 截断物质流 |
[34:46] | – It won’t work while the ship is in stealth. – So uncloak it. | – 飞船隐形的时候不行. – 那就别隐形了. |
[34:50] | It would take some pretty fancy flying. | 这将是一次奇特的飞行. |
[34:56] | It’s your ship. | 你来驾驶你的飞船吧. |
[35:23] | I’ve never seen anyone endure such torture,… | 我从未见过任何人 能象你一样忍受这样的折磨 |
[35:26] | ..and yet none of it comes close to what Apophis will do to you. | 可Apophis要对付你的手段要远不止于此. |
[35:29] | He will kill you a thousand times. | 他会让你数千次尝试死亡的滋味. |
[35:32] | Of that I am certain. | 我肯定他会这么干. |
[35:34] | And you will never admit that he is a god? | 而你永远也不承认他是神吗? |
[35:40] | Never. | 永远不会. |
[35:42] | You are either insane or… | 你要么是太蠢了,要么… |
[35:45] | Take him down! | 立刻带他走! |
[35:47] | The shol’va is to be transported to Apophis. | Shol’va将会被传送给Apophis. |
[36:05] | What do you think you are doing? Shol’va! | 你以为你在干什么?Shol’va! |
[36:18] | My Lord, you are killing him. | 我的主人,你会杀了他的. |
[36:20] | I will not be denied the satisfaction of watching him die at least once. | 我不否认哪怕看到他死一次也会心满意足 |
[36:31] | My Lord. | 我的主人 |
[37:19] | – What happened? – We missed him. | – 怎么了? – 我们没截到他. |
[37:21] | – So what now? – We better get out of here. | – 那现在怎么办? – 我们最好离开这. |
[37:24] | A cargo ship attempted to intercept the matter stream. | 我的主人,一艘运输船试图截断物质流. |
[37:27] | What? | 什么? |
[37:38] | It looks like you programmed the mine right. It’s going for Apophis’s ship. | 看来你为浮雷重编的程序是正确的 它正向Apophis的飞船靠拢. |
[37:51] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:53] | Heru-ur transported him instead of the shol’va. | Heru-ur把他代替Shol’va传送过来了. |
[38:02] | Heru-ur attacks. | Heru-ur在向我们攻击. |
[38:07] | – You dare to attack me? – It is deception. | – 你敢攻击我? – 这是个骗局. |
[38:10] | The deception is yours. Where is the shol’va? | 是你布置的骗局.为什么没把Shol’va送过来 |
[38:18] | – We gotta go back for Teal’c. – And do what? | – 为了Teal’c我们必须回去. – 回去做什么? |
[38:21] | – Something. – It’s too late. | – 总得做点什么. – 太晚了. |
[38:45] | – That’s not possible. – Apparently, it is. | – 这不可能. – 显然是可能的. |
[38:48] | The Goa’uld were never able to cloak an entire mother ship, let alone a fleet. | 此前Goa’uld绝不可能让整艘母舰隐形, 更别说一支舰队了. |
[38:53] | Kree Heru-ur! Kree Heru-ur! | |
[38:56] | Sheh pak arak Apophis. Sheh pak arak Apophis. | |
[39:25] | – They’re protecting Apophis’s ship. – They’re allowing him to escape. | – 他们正在保护Apophis的飞船. – 让他逃掉了. |
[39:30] | We’re picking up a glider that seems to have escaped from Heru-ur’s ship. | 传感器显示有一艘滑翔机在Heru-ur的 飞船爆炸前逃出来了. |
[39:35] | – Heru-ur himself? – We can’t let him get away. | – 是Heru-ur自己吗? – 我们可不能让他跑了. |
[39:39] | Onak sha kree, chel Goa’uld. Onak sha kree, chel Goa’uld. | |
[39:42] | Goach sha kree, lo Goa’uld. (Rak’nor) Goach sha kree, lo Goa’uld. | |
[39:47] | I asked him which god he worshipped, and he answered with a Tok’ra password. | 我问他追随哪一个神, 他用一个Tok’ra密码回答了. |
[39:51] | This is Jacob Carter. Identify yourself. | 我是Jacob Carter.表明身份. |
[39:56] | My name is Rak’nor. | 我的名字是Rak’nor. |
[39:58] | Who are you? How did you know how to answer my hail? | 你是谁?你是怎么知道该如何回答我的? |
[40:02] | I am the Jaffa who helped Teal’c escape. | 我是帮助Teal’c 逃跑的Jaffa. |
[40:07] | How do we know that? | 我们怎么知道? |
[40:14] | It is good to hear your voice, O’Neill. | 听到你的声音真好, O’Neill. |
[40:23] | – Glad you made it, Teal’c. – As am l. | – 真高兴你没事了,Teal’c. – 我也是. |
[40:28] | We can rendezvous on the third moon ofTichenor. | 我们可以在Tichenor的第三个月亮那会合. |
[40:30] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们在那见了. |
[40:40] | Well, I guess we’ve stopped the alliance. | 我猜我们阻止他们结盟了. |
[40:43] | (as Selmak) Unfortunately, it is the worst possible result. | 不幸地是,这可能是最坏的结果. |
[40:47] | – No war. – No. | – 没发生战争. – 没有. |
[40:49] | We did not know that Apophis would bring a cloaked fleet into the minefield. | 我们根本无法料到Apophis会将一支 舰队隐形于雷区中. |
[40:53] | So what now? | 那现在呢? |
[40:55] | Apophis will easily absorb Heru-ur’s forces into his own. | Apophis会轻松地将Heru-ur的部队 收为己有 |
[40:59] | He is now a bigger threat than ever before. | 他的威胁比以往更大了. |