时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Hon, I am so sorry. – It’s all right. | – 亲爱的,我很抱歉. – 没关系. |
[00:13] | – No, if you were this late, I’d… – I know how busy you are. | – 可如果是你迟到了,我肯定会… – 我知道你有多忙. |
[00:16] | Besides, it’s a beautiful day to wait. | 而且今天是值得等候的美好一天. |
[00:19] | And wait. | 我一直在等候这天. |
[00:21] | Have you eaten? | 你已经用过餐了? |
[00:23] | Yeah, I’m sorry, honey, I had to. I’m scheduled to be offworld at 13.30. | 是啊,抱歉,亲爱的,按照计划,我13:30 要做外界访问. |
[00:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[00:32] | I just found out. | 我刚刚知道结果了. |
[00:35] | I thought for sure this time. | 我想这次不会出错了. |
[00:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[00:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢. |
[00:45] | They said it isn’t either one of us. We just have to keep trying. | 他们说这不是我俩的原因, 我们只需要继续努力 |
[00:49] | Not that I mind trying. | 我没意见 |
[00:53] | I just… I thought we’d be working on our second child by now. | 我们得为第二个孩子的出生加把劲了 |
[00:57] | Me too. | 是的 |
[01:01] | Walk me to the terminal? | 陪我去站台那边好吗? |
[01:12] | Let’s get a second opinion. | 或许我们还有其他的选择 |
[01:13] | (Carter) The Aschen are hundreds of years more advanced in medicine. | Aschen在医学方面领先于我们数百年 |
[01:22] | So, how long will you be gone? | 你要出去多久? |
[01:24] | I have to visit a new embassy on the southern continent,… | 我得去拜访南大陆的新任大使. |
[01:27] | – ..l have to tour the nine planets… – You’re kidding. | – 然后还得访问九个行星 – 你在开玩笑 |
[01:31] | Of course. Think I’d miss your anniversary ceremony? | 当然,你觉得我会错过你的周年纪念典礼? |
[01:33] | – No, it’s no big deal. – Right, it’s no big deal(!) | – 不,那没什么大不了的! – 是的,没什么大不了! |
[01:37] | If it wasn’t for you, we’d never even have met the Aschen. I’ll be back tonight, OK? | 要不是因为有你,我们甚至都不会 遇见Aschen.我今晚回来,好吗? |
[01:42] | (announcer) Travellers to Confederation planets, stand by in the departure area. | 前往联邦星球的旅客注意 请到出发区域等候 |
[01:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:50] | Bye. | 再见. |
[03:11] | About face! | 向后转! 立正! |
[03:18] | (announcer) Ladies and gentlemen, the President ofthe United States. | 女士们,先生们 有请美国总统 |
[03:23] | My fellowAmericans… ten years ago, this very day,… | 同胞们,十年前的今天 |
[03:28] | ..a team code-named SG-1, then working in secret,… | 一支编码为SG-1的队伍在执行秘密任务时 |
[03:33] | ..came upon an alien race, the Aschen. | 遇到了一个外星种族,Aschen. |
[03:38] | With that introduction, I was able to forge the greatest alliance… | 而由此我得以建立了最伟大的同盟 |
[03:41] | ..this country – indeed, this world – has everknown. | 关于这点,全国,事实上是全世界都 已经知晓了 |
[03:53] | I read now from Colonel Jack O’Neill’s mission report… | 我现在要读的是Jack O’Neill上校 初次与他们接触时的任务报告 |
[04:03] | “These folks sound too good to be true.” | “这些人好的出乎意外.” |
[04:06] | “Willing to share their science and technology.” | “他们愿意分享他们的科学技术” |
[04:09] | “Friendly, smarter than we are.” | “他们友好,而且比我们聪明” |
[04:13] | “And one thing’s forsure.” | “有件事是可以确定的” |
[04:16] | “The Goa’uld are coming.” | “Goa’uld要来了.” |
[04:18] | “The Aschen could save ourasses.” | “Aschen人可以拯救我们” |
[04:28] | Well, guess what, Jack. | 猜猜怎么样了,Jack |
[04:31] | They did. | 他们办到了 |
[04:35] | Jack O’Neill could not be here today, but those candid words,… | Jack O’Neill今天不能到这里来 但这些在10年前… |
[04:39] | ..hurriedly scratched down in a mission report ten years ago, were prescient. | …仓促写下的任务报告中的率直之语 是有先见之明的 |
[04:44] | Membership in the Aschen Confederation… | Aschen联邦的成员 |
[04:47] | ..guarantees the security, the health… | 保证了地球上每个人的… |
[04:53] | ..and the future ofevery human being on God’s earth. | …安全,健康以及未来. |
[05:02] | Dr Samantha Carter, DrDaniel Jackson, Teal’c, would you please step forward? | Samantha Carter博士,Daniel Jackson博士 Teal’c,请出列好吗? |
[05:15] | Though ournation’s business has kept me from being with you in person,… | 虽然由于要处理国事使我无法亲自 到现场来 |
[05:21] | ..nonetheless I want to thank you from the bottom ofmy heart… | 但我还是要衷心地感谢你们 |
[05:24] | ..for what you have done forme and for our country. | 感谢你们为我和这个国家做的一切 |
[05:36] | God bless you all. | 上帝保佑你们所有人. |
[05:38] | Aim! | 瞄准! |
[05:39] | Fire! | 开火! |
[05:41] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准,开火! |
[05:44] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准,开火! |
[05:51] | – To General Hammond. – To General Hammond. | – 致Hammond将军! – 致Hammond将军. |
[06:00] | I miss him, especially today. | 我很想念他,特别是在今天. |
[06:02] | – How long has it been, anyway? – It has been six years. | – 他离开有多久了? – 已经六年了. |
[06:06] | What was Jack’s excuse? I expected to see him here. | 这提醒了我,Jack的借口是什么? 我还以为能见到他呢. |
[06:09] | O’Neill has made his feelings clear about the Aschen alliance. | O’Neill已经表明了他对Aschen联盟的想法. |
[06:12] | Well, he could have come to see us. | 他总该来看看我们. |
[06:16] | – I almost didn’t come myself. – Really? | – 我也差点就没来. – 真的? |
[06:19] | It’s easier for you, Daniel. Your job wasn’t made obsolete. And if l… Mollem. | 对你来说比较容易,Daniel 你的工作没有被荒废,如果我…Mollem |
[06:26] | Forgive me for interrupting. Ambassador, the Aschen delegation is eager to hear… | 抱歉打扰了你们.大使先生, Aschen代表团非常想听听… |
[06:31] | ..about your visit to our South Continent. | 您访问我们南大陆的事情 |
[06:34] | Yeah, it’d be my pleasure. | 好的,乐意之至. |
[06:36] | Well, I think we can safely assume I’ll be late. | 我想我肯定要迟到了 |
[06:40] | Doctors, Teal’c, congratulations again. | 博士,Teal’c,再次祝贺你们 |
[06:44] | So, where are we goin’? | 那么我们去哪呢? |
[06:47] | – I had planned to return to Chulak. – We haven’t see each other in ages. | – 我计划返回Chulak – 哦,拜托,Teal’c,我们好几年没见面了. |
[06:51] | – Please. – Very well. | – 拜托了 – 好吧 |
[06:55] | – Dinner? – Sounds great. | – 一起用晚餐? – 好主意 |
[06:57] | – Great to see you. – I’ll see you soon. | – 很高兴见到你们. – 一会见 |
[07:03] | So… what was that? | 那么..那到底是怎么回事? |
[07:05] | – What was what? – Going on again about being obsolete. | – 什么怎么回事? – 再回到刚才说到的荒废的事. |
[07:08] | Think about it, Sam. We’ve all taken the anti-ageing and anti-cancer vaccines. | 想想吧,Sam 我们已经得到了抗衰老和抗癌疫苗 |
[07:13] | Now they have machines that can reverse tissue damage and mend broken bones. | 现在Aschen又有了能恢复组织损伤 和修复骨折的机器 |
[07:18] | I mean, where does that leave me? | 我是说我还能到哪儿去? |
[07:20] | Put that way, I know what you mean. | 当你迷惘的时候,我理解你的感受 |
[07:22] | Half the time their science is so far over my head, I feel like a lab assistant. | 他们谈论的科学技术常常超出了我的 理解能力,我感觉像个实验室助手 |
[07:27] | Ah, but you have something to do. | 啊,至少你还有事可做 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[07:31] | OK, enough of that. Tell me, by any chance, are you and Joe… | 好吧,不说这些了. 和我说说,你和Joe是不是还有机会… |
[07:36] | Not yet. They say it isn’t either one of us. We just have to keep trying. | 还没有.他们说不是我们俩的问题. 我们只能继续努力. |
[07:41] | They let me keep an office in Washington, even though I have nothing to do. | 他们让我继续留在华盛顿的办公室 即使我没有什么可做. |
[07:45] | – I’d be happy to give you a checkup. – No, they said I was fine, really. | – 所以我很乐意给你做个身体检查 – 不用了,他们说我一切正常 |
[07:49] | The medicine I practise may seem like the Dark Ages now,… | Sam,虽然我掌握的医学知识在现在看来 就像是中世纪的水平. |
[07:52] | ..but I was your doctor for a long time. | 但我曾长时间担任你们的医生 |
[07:55] | How long have you been trying? | 你们试了多久? |
[07:59] | – Almost three years. – Yes. | – 差不多三年. – 好 |
[08:05] | When can we do this? | 我们什么时候开始? |
[08:14] | Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting, but I just wanted to double-check my results. | 嗨.对不起让你久等了 我只是想复核下检查的结果. |
[08:18] | And I’m fine, right? | 一切都正常,对不对? |
[08:21] | Sam, I don’t know how your Aschen doctor missed it. | Sam,我不明白你的Aschen医生 为什么会疏忽这点 |
[08:23] | Frankly, I don’t think it’s possible he could have. | 坦白地说 我认为他不该犯这样的错误. |
[08:26] | What? | 什么? |
[08:29] | You can’t have children. | 你不能生孩子 |
[08:34] | – They said everything was normal. – In every other way, it is. | – 他们说一切都正常啊 – 除此之外一切都正常 |
[08:37] | Then this is a mistake. | 肯定是弄错了 |
[08:41] | Here, let me show you the scan. | 过来,我给你看看扫描 |
[08:53] | There’s no room for interpretation. Clearly, your ovaries are damaged. | 不必多做解释了,我是说显然你的卵巢 被破坏了 |
[08:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:59] | I don’t know. I don’t know what caused it or when it happened,… | 我不知道.我不知道原因 也不知道是从何时开始的 |
[09:02] | – ..but obviously it was some time… – No. I wanna know why… | – 但很明显已经有一段时间了 – 不,我想知道为什么… |
[09:06] | ..the Aschen doctors looked me in the eye and told me that I was OK. | Aschen医生信誓旦旦地告诉我一切正常 |
[09:09] | Why did they lie to me? | 他们为什么要对我说谎? |
[09:12] | I don’t know… but I’m willing to help you find out. | 我不知道… 但我很乐意帮你找出答案 |
[09:26] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等你. |
[09:28] | – Sorry. – Is something wrong? | – 抱歉. – 出什么事了吗? |
[09:31] | No. | 没有 |
[09:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:41] | We’re still not finding the necessary material to initiate the conversion. | 我们还没找到引发转变所必须的物质 |
[09:45] | Well, we’ll just have to find a way to collapse it faster, revise the calculations. | 我们只需想办法加快其崩溃过程 并修订计算过程 |
[09:51] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[09:53] | – Am I wrong? – No, you’re absolutely correct. | – 我错了? – 不,你完全正确 |
[09:56] | It’s just that, a year or so ago, you never thought this project was possible,… | 仅在一年前你还认为这个计划是 不可实现的 |
[10:01] | ..and now you seem so… determined. | 现在你似乎相信了 |
[10:06] | You’ve convinced me. | 你说服了我 |
[10:14] | Did your people ever imagine converting a planet into a star? | 人类曾经想象过把行星转换为恒星吗? |
[10:19] | – No, I doubt it. – I thought you’d at least considered it,… | – 不,我想没有 – 我想你至少应该考虑过 |
[10:22] | ..given the rapid growth of your population, the viability of the planet… | 由于你们人口的迅速增长,为了整个 行星的生存 |
[10:26] | Well, humans just don’t think quite as far ahead as the Aschen seem to. | 人类只是还没有像Aschen考虑的 那么长远 |
[10:32] | All right, since you are so… determined, revise the calculations. | 好的,既然你已经相信了 那就开始修订计算过程吧 |
[10:38] | If I use our computers, it’ll take weeks. | 如果使用我们的计算机 得花上几个星期 |
[10:41] | On the other hand, if I can interface with the Aschen computer core… | 而如果我能接入Aschen的计算机核心… |
[10:47] | You know that’s strictly for Aschen personnel. | 你知道只有Aschen人员才有这个权限 |
[10:50] | It’s not like you haven’t given me access before. | 这和以往你不给我权限的情况不同 |
[10:55] | Samantha, why do I let you talk me into this? | Samantha,我为什么会让你说这些话? |
[11:02] | There. | 在那里. |
[11:05] | You have core access. | 你获得核心访问权限了. |
[11:10] | Thank you, Mollem. | 谢谢你,Mollem |
[11:25] | – Are you in? – Not yet. | – 你进入了吗? – 还没有. |
[11:27] | The medical sub-core has its own code. You won’t be able to access… | 医学子核心有自己的密码 你访问不了的… |
[11:30] | I’m in, I’m in. Now what? | 我进去了.现在怎么办? |
[11:35] | – It’s calling for search parameters. – Try “medical records”. | – 它要求提供搜索参数 – 好,试试”病历档案” |
[11:42] | I don’t think I’m gonna find anything specific to me. | 我不觉得会找到关于我的详细资料 |
[11:45] | Maybe it’s happened to others. | 那么也许能找到其他人的资料 |
[11:47] | Do “general search, human reproductive statistics”. | 进行通用检索,”人类生育统计” |
[11:54] | That’s it. | 找到了. |
[11:57] | You can read this? | 你能看懂吧? |
[12:00] | Well, that can’t be right. | 这肯定不对. |
[12:02] | If I’m reading this properly, the world birth rate has dropped 91 per cent in two years. | 如果我没理解错的话,全世界的人口 出生率在过去2年间下降了91%. |
[12:08] | – What? – That’s what it says here. | – 什么? – 统计数据就是这么写的 |
[12:10] | – These are the Aschen numbers. – But we would know. | – 这些是Aschen数字 – 是啊,可我们已经认识了. |
[12:12] | It’s happening everywhere the anti-ageing vaccine has gone. | 正发生在使用抗衰老疫苗的所有地区. |
[12:16] | – Turn it off. – They’re doing it systematically. | – 把它关了. – 他们正在有系统的干这事 |
[12:19] | Turn it off. Please. | 求你把它关了 |
[12:23] | – We can’t let them know we know. – Mollem leaves me alone for hours. | – 不能让他们知道我们发现了什么 – 可Mollem每次都让我一个人呆几小时 |
[12:26] | Sam, you’re on the inside. You don’t see them as I do. | Sam ,你在他们内部 你看待他们的角度和我不同 |
[12:29] | Janet, this is deliberate. We have to do something. | Janet,他们是故意这么干的 我们得做点什么 |
[12:32] | I know, but we can’t talk about it here. We’ll talk tonight at the restaurant, OK? | 我知道,我们不能在这里谈论这事 我们今晚在餐厅里谈,好吗? |
[12:36] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:43] | It would be public knowledge if something this catastrophic… | 我说,我觉得这应该被公之于众 如果真有这么糟糕的事.. |
[12:46] | – ..was happening to the entire population. – Would it? | – …发生在所有人身上 – 是吗? |
[12:49] | The Aschen can convert planets into stars. | Aschen人有本事把行星变成恒星 |
[12:52] | You don’t think they could control the media? | 你觉得他们无法控制整个媒体吗? |
[12:54] | Assuming the Aschen can keep something this big a secret… | 假定Aschen能保守这个大秘密… |
[12:57] | It’s been ten years. Why now? | 可已经过去十年了 为什么是现在呢? |
[13:00] | We were completely taken in. This way, they didn’t have to fire a shot. | 我们都被骗了 按这种方式他们都不需要开一枪一炮 |
[13:05] | It’s slow, methodical… painless. | 整个过程是缓慢的,系统的,没有痛苦的 |
[13:08] | Why provide a vaccine that doubles the human life span? It doesn’t make sense. | 好吧,那为什么他们要提供一种几乎 延长了人类寿命一倍的疫苗呢?说不通啊. |
[13:12] | Unless that’s the mechanism they use to sterilise the population. | 除非那是他们用来让人类无法 生育的装置 |
[13:15] | They’re patient enough. All they have to do is wait. | 他们非常有耐心,他们只需要等待. |
[13:19] | And within 200 years, there will be very few, if any, humans remaining. | 200年后,人类将几乎灭绝 |
[13:25] | The Aschen will have this world unto themselves. | Aschen会将这个世界据为己有 |
[13:30] | Well, we have to do something. I don’t know… I mean, tell somebody. | 我们得做点什么,我不知道.. 我的意思是,告诉某些人 |
[13:36] | The night before General Hammond died, he called me. | 在Hammond将军死前的那晚 他打电话给我 |
[13:40] | He said he needed to speak to me about something important. | 他说他想告诉我一些重要的事情 |
[13:43] | He couldn’t discuss it over the phone. The next day I told the Aschen doctors. | 一些无法在电话中讨论的事. 第二天我告诉Aschen医生说 |
[13:48] | I said “He could not have died of a heart attack. He was in perfect health.” | 我说”他不可能死于心脏病发作, 他的身体十分健康” |
[13:52] | But they said their diagnostic machines were infallible. | 但是他们说他们的诊断机器是不可能 出错的 |
[13:57] | You believe he was murdered? | 你认为他是被谋杀的? |
[14:00] | At the time, no. I believed, like everybody else, the Aschen were our saviours. | 当时我没这么想.像其他人一样 我觉得Aschen人是我们的救星 |
[14:08] | So we can’t tell anyone. We have to keep this to ourselves. | 那么我们不能告诉任何人 我们必须保守秘密 |
[14:11] | – I have to tell Joe. – Maybe you shouldn’t. | – 我得告诉Joe – 或许没这个必要 |
[14:16] | – If you’re suggesting that he knows… – It’s all of our lives that are at stake here. | – Daniel,你是在暗示如果他知道了… – 你这是在拿我们的生命做赌注 |
[14:21] | – Yes. He can help us. – How? | – 是的,他能帮助我们. – 怎么帮? |
[14:23] | Say he goes to the president, who then tells the world. | 说他会去总统那里 然后总统会告诉全世界 |
[14:26] | Even if what’s left of every army on Earth mobilises, what are they gonna do? | 即使能动员地球上的所有军队 他们能做什么? |
[14:30] | – Fight back. – They would be defeated. | – 反击 – 他们会被打败的 |
[14:33] | As were the Goa’uld. | 就像Goa’uld一样 |
[14:37] | – We have to think of something else. – Like what? | – 我们得想别的办法 – 比如呢? |
[14:39] | I don’t know. Contact the Tollan. | 我不知道.联系..啊,Tollan |
[14:43] | Find the survivors of the Tok’ra. There have to be some out there. | 找到Tok’ra的生还者,我是说总归 能找到些人的 |
[14:46] | – Teal’c, what about the Jaffa? – Very few remain loyal to the Tauri. | – Teal’c,找Jaffa如何? – 大战结束后只有极少数还效忠于Tauri |
[14:52] | There are few symbiotes available for implantation. | 几乎没有可用于培养的共生体了. |
[14:56] | We don’t even control the Stargate. | 我们甚至连星门都无法控制. |
[14:59] | God, what have we done? This morning we were celebrating. | 哦,天啊,我们做了些什么? 今天早上我们还在庆祝 |
[15:03] | Now I wish we could take it all back. | 现在我只希望能回到过去改变这一切 |
[15:06] | – Will there be anything else? – Apparently not. | – 还需要点什么吗? – 不用了 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | – 非常感谢 – 谢谢 |
[15:14] | Maybe we can. Take it back. | 或许我们可以,从过去扭转这一切 |
[15:18] | How? | 如何做? |
[15:20] | General Hammond showed us. | Hammond将军曾做过 |
[15:24] | He left us a note. | 他给我们留了张便条 |
[15:27] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你们在说什么? |
[15:29] | A number of years ago, a freak accident sent us back to 1969. | 很多年前,一次意外事故把我们送回1969年 |
[15:33] | We know that by dialling coordinates… | 当太阳发生耀斑的那一瞬间 |
[15:35] | ..precisely on the opposite side of the sun at the exact moment of a solar flare,… | 如果拨通正好对应于太阳另一边的坐标 |
[15:39] | ..the wormhole turns back towards Earth on itself and it creates a time distortion. | 虫洞将转向地球自身并造成时间扭曲 |
[15:45] | Theoretically, we could send ourselves a message. | 理论上 我们可以传送一个信息给自己 |
[15:48] | You said it was impossible to predict a solar flare. | 等一下,你好像说过无法预知 太阳耀斑发生的准确时间 |
[15:51] | For us it was, but with access to the Aschen computer… | 我们是不能,但如果能访问Aschen的 电脑的话… |
[15:55] | OK, wait a second. We are considering… | 先别急,想想看 |
[15:58] | ..changing the lives of the entire human race on Earth. Do we have that right? | 要改变地球上所有人类的命运 这样做对吗? |
[16:02] | If we don’t, then we will live to see the end of the entire human race on Earth. | 如果不这样做 我们将眼睁睁地看着整个人类的灭亡 |
[16:32] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[16:35] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[16:39] | So this is the place you kept threatening to take me? | 这就是你一直威逼利诱要带我来的地方? |
[16:46] | Good to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你,长官 |
[16:50] | I’m retired, Carter. Lose the “sir”. | 我已经退役了,Carter,别喊我”长官” |
[16:55] | Right. | 对 |
[16:59] | Jack Jack… | |
[17:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[17:04] | It turns out we made a mistake. A big one. | 我们犯了个严重的错误 |
[17:08] | Which one? We made a few. | 哪一个? 我们犯的错不多 |
[17:10] | Our alliance with the Aschen. | 与Aschen结盟 |
[17:14] | Oh, that. | 哦,这件事啊 |
[17:17] | Not workin’ out, is it? | 没达到预期效果吗? |
[17:20] | Gosh, I wish I’d seen that comin’. | 唉,我还希望能看到那一刻的到来呢 |
[17:22] | Oh, wait. I did see that comin’. | 哦,等一下,我早发现了. |
[17:25] | It isn’t what you thought. | 事情不是你所想的那样 |
[17:31] | A couple of days ago I found out that I can’t ever have children. | 两天前我发现我不能有孩子了 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个 |
[17:39] | So was l. | 我也是 |
[17:46] | According to the Aschen doctors, I was fine, but not according to Dr Fraiser. | Aschen的医生说我的身体很好 可Fraiser医生不这样认为 |
[17:51] | We got on the Aschen computer network. They keep statistics on everything. | 我们进入了Aschen的计算机网络 他们统计着所有的事 |
[17:56] | In two years, without our even knowing it,… | 在最近2年间,在我们毫不知情的情况下 |
[17:59] | ..they have managed to sterilise over 90 per cent of the world’s population. | 他们成功的让地球上90%以上的 人口无法生育 |
[18:03] | The other 10 per cent are probably just a matter of time. | 剩余的10%只是时间问题 |
[18:06] | We don’t know how they’ve done it or how they’ve keep it a secret this long… | 我们不知道他们是怎么做的,也不知道 他们如何能保守秘密如此之久 |
[18:10] | – What do you want me to do about it? – Help us. | – 你想要我做些什么? – 帮助我们 |
[18:13] | – Do what? – We can undo this. | – 怎么帮? – 我们能制止这一切的发生 |
[18:19] | Oh, here we go. | 那就干吧 |
[18:21] | We send a message through the Stargate to ourselves ten years ago. | 我们要通过星门发送信息给10年前 的自己 |
[18:25] | We stop this from ever happening. | 我们能让这一切都无从发生 |
[18:29] | Stop this from happening. | 让一切无从发生? |
[18:32] | We know it’s possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[18:34] | Why am I having this conversation? | 我干嘛要和你争论这些? |
[18:38] | We know what to do. I am positive, with the Aschen computer and observatory,… | 我们知道要怎么做.依据Aschen的 计算机系统和太阳观测站的数据, |
[18:43] | ..l can predict a flare within a few hours of its happening. | 我肯定能在太阳耀斑发生几小时前 准确预报其时间 |
[18:46] | And we should be able to get our hands on a GDO. | 我们应该能弄到一个GDO(身份识别器) |
[18:49] | It comes down to accessing the gate within that window,… | 然后就需要进入星门所在区域 |
[18:52] | ..dialling the right address and sending the message. | 拨出正确的地址并传送信息 |
[18:57] | Well, if it just comes down to that, do it. | 如果就这么简单,那就去做啊 |
[19:00] | If I thought it was gonna be easy, I wouldn’t be asking for your help. | 如果我觉得这很容易 我就不会来请你帮忙了 |
[19:05] | Just out of curiosity… say we do this. | 只是出于好奇,如果我们这么做了 |
[19:11] | What happens to everything that’s happened in the past ten years? | 过去10年间发生的所有事会如何? |
[19:15] | It won’t happen. | 根本就不会发生了 |
[19:17] | So we don’t go to P4C-970, we don’t meet the Aschen,… | 那么只要我们不去P4C-970 我们就不会遇到Aschen, |
[19:22] | ..then… what? | 然后会怎么样? |
[19:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:28] | Let me tell you something, Carter. | 我要告诉你,Carter |
[19:32] | If you wanna erase your mistakes, that’s your business. | 如果你想纠正你的错误 那是你的事 |
[19:37] | My conscience is clear. | 我问心无愧 |
[19:39] | I warned everybody. I threw up the red flag. | 我曾经警告过所有人,我强烈反对结盟 |
[19:42] | – Everyone, including you, shut me down. – I want you to put that behind us. | – 可是包括你在内的每个人都不理会 – 求你先把这事放到一边 |
[19:46] | You’re not happy with the way things turned out? | 你不希望事情发展到这个地步 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:56] | Personally… I like things the way they are. | 我个人倒是很喜欢这样的结局 |
[20:02] | No more saving the world, just a… | 不用再去拯救世界 |
[20:06] | ..nice pond with no pesky fish in it. | 可以静静地呆在这个没有烦人鱼儿 的美丽池塘边上 |
[20:10] | And the single most pressing issue in my life… | 唯一困扰我生活的事… |
[20:14] | ..is whether or not to get a dog. | 就是该不该养条狗 |
[20:18] | There are a lot of pros and cons to consider. | 事情总有其正反两面 |
[20:21] | I’m talking about the future of the human race. | Jack,我在说人类的未来 |
[20:24] | So was l. | 我也是 |
[20:26] | – We’re doing this. – Let me know how it turns out. | – 我们正在这么做 – 让我知道事态会如何发展 |
[20:31] | Our chances are a lot better with you than without you. | 没有你的帮助我们的胜算会少很多 |
[20:38] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[20:40] | What does your dearly beloved ambassador say about all this? | 你那亲爱的大使先生是怎么说的? |
[20:49] | I haven’t had a chance to tell him. | 我还没机会告诉他 |
[20:52] | Maybe he can help you. | 或许他能帮助你 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:06] | – We’re on our own. – You’re kidding me. He said no. | – 我们自己想办法吧 – 你在开玩笑,他会说不? |
[21:09] | – It is unfortunate. – We can still do this. | – 这真不幸 – 我们自己能行的 |
[21:12] | – Did you track down the GDOs? – Uh… yes and no. | – 你追查到GDO了吗? – 啊,查到了,也可以说没有 |
[21:16] | From museum records, there’s only one original remote left on display at the SGC. | 从我能收集到的博物馆记录来看 只有最初那个还陈列在SGC那里 |
[21:21] | That’s our next stop. Teal’c, return to Chulak. | 好,这就是我们的下个目的地 Teal’c,你照常返回Chulak |
[21:23] | We don’t wanna arouse any more suspicion. It’ll take at least two days. | 我们不想引起更多的怀疑 至少还需要两天时间 |
[21:27] | – We’ll contact you when it’s time. – I will be prepared. | – 到时间我们会联系你的 – 我会做好准备 |
[21:38] | Alrighty, everyone. Everyone please step all the way out. | 好了!大家都出去吧 |
[21:42] | We’ve arrived at level 28. | 我们已经到达28层了 |
[21:45] | Can anyone guess at what special room is on this floor? | 谁能猜出这一层里有什么特殊的房间? |
[21:48] | – The gate room. – That’s very, very close. | – 星门房间? – 已经非常接近正确答案了 |
[21:52] | – Anyone else? – Uh, he’s right. It’s the gate room. | – 还有其他人要猜吗? – 恩,他是对的.就是星门房间 |
[21:56] | Well, what I’m sure many of you don’t know… | 我想你们大多数人还不知道 |
[21:58] | ..is that officially it was known as the “embarkation” room… | 其正式的称呼应该是”登乘室” |
[22:02] | ..because that’s where the SG teams “embarked” from. | 因为SG行动分队是从那里出发的 |
[22:06] | OK, now we’re walking. This way. | 现在我们继续往这边走 |
[22:10] | And these people comprise the famous SG-1 , arguably the most important,… | 这些人里包括了著名的SG1,他们被认为是… |
[22:15] | ..although not my personal favourite, team of the entire command. | 整个指挥部中最重要的一支队伍, 虽然我个人不太喜欢他们 |
[22:19] | And we’re walking. | 我们继续走 |
[22:26] | The real Stargate is in Washington at the JR Reed space terminal. | 当然了,真正的星际之门在华盛顿的 J.R. REED 空间终点站 |
[22:30] | This one is a perfect replica of the original. | 这只是星门原型的完美复制品 |
[22:34] | Should you want photos, they are $27 each… | 想要照片吗,每张27美元 |
[22:36] | ..and please do not touch the Stargate itself, as you’ll leave fingerprints. | 请不要触摸星门 因为你会留下指纹 |
[22:41] | See you on the other side! | “在另一边再见了.” |
[22:49] | This is ridiculous. | 这真荒唐 |
[22:51] | We couldn’t break away until there were more people around. | 我们得等人更多的时候再离开 一旦我们进入控制室… |
[22:54] | – Not her personal favourite SG team? – Just don’t ask for the photo. | – 不是她个人喜欢的SG队伍? – 别管照片的事就得了 |
[23:02] | And we’re walking. | 我们继续走.. |
[23:17] | Hey. Thanks for showin’. | 嘿.谢谢演示 |
[23:20] | We decided to take the last tour of the day. | 我们原本打算加入今天的最后一批游客 |
[23:24] | So… when did you decide against getting a dog? | 你什么时候决定不养狗了? |
[23:28] | I’m still thinkin’ about it. | 我还在想这事呢 |
[23:34] | In the meantime, I did a little shopping on your behalf. | 与此同时,我帮你买了点东西 |
[23:37] | The zats are completely operational. This, however, presents a problem. | 这把zats枪完全能用. 不过这东西有点问题 |
[23:44] | It’s a replica. | 这是个复制品 |
[23:49] | Daniel, was this the only one? | Daniel,这就是唯一的一个? |
[23:51] | Excuse me. You people aren’t supposed to be… | 对不起,你们不应该在.. |
[24:00] | Colonel O’Neill? | O’Neill上校? |
[24:04] | Sergeant… what are you doing here? | 军士…你在这里做什么? |
[24:09] | I work here now. Sort of the operations tech adviser. | 现在我在这里工作 有点像是技术顾问 |
[24:15] | Oh, well, you’re doin’ a great job. | 你的工作很伟大 |
[24:20] | Uh… this section’s closed off. | 这一区域不对外开放 |
[24:24] | Are you here for old time’s sake? | 你们是来追溯过往时光的? |
[24:27] | That’s it exactly. | 没错. |
[24:29] | Where did you get those? | 这些东西从哪来的? |
[24:31] | Zats? The zats? | |
[24:34] | – Armoury. We’re takin’ ’em. – Oh, no, l, uh… | 军械库.我们拿出来的. 哦,不,不,我.. |
[24:38] | Sergeant, please. This is really important. | 军士,拜托.这真的很重要 |
[24:44] | Do you know where our real GDOs went? | 你知道真正的GDO去哪儿了吗? |
[24:46] | I’m not a sergeant any more and you’re not colonels. | 我已经不是军士了 你也不再是上校 |
[24:49] | – You’re not supposed to have the remote. – Good. We don’t want that one. | 而且你们也不该再用这个遥控器了 |
[24:56] | ..in the Oval Office, on the president’s desk. | 在总统办公室,在总统的书桌上 |
[25:00] | Kinsey grab a souvenir on the way down? | Kinsey在半道捞了个纪念品? |
[25:02] | – Look, guys, I don’t know what’s… – Uh… | – 听着,伙计们,我现在是一头雾水 – 嗯… |
[25:06] | Walter? Walter? | |
[25:09] | Right now I need you to trust us. | 现在我需要你信任我们 |
[25:12] | Just turn around, walk away. | 转身,走开 |
[25:16] | Pretend we weren’t even here. | 装作我们没来过这里 |
[25:19] | I’ll bring everything back, I promise. | 我会把所有东西带回来的 我保证 |
[25:22] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[25:24] | – Then you’ll tell me what’s going on? – Absolutely everything. | – 然后你会告诉我是怎么回事吗? – 保证告诉你一切 |
[25:31] | OK. | 好吧 |
[25:34] | – Thank you. – Thursday. | – 谢谢 – 星期四 |
[25:38] | Last time I was in the Oval Office, I got kicked out. Can we do without the GDO? | 上次我去总统办公室的时候被赶出来了 没有GDO行吗? |
[25:43] | Radio? | 用无线电? |
[25:45] | There’s an EM dampening field, part of the automated defences. | 终点站周围有一个电磁削弱场 是自动防御系统的一部分 |
[25:48] | So… we’re about as far back in time as we’re gonna go. | 如果我们要去的话或许还能及时赶回来 |
[25:55] | I think I can get it. | 我想我能弄到它 |
[25:58] | Joe? Joe? | |
[26:02] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人. |
[26:05] | If you tell him… there will be no going back. | 如果你告诉他,就无法回头了 |
[26:11] | Of course, if you don’t tell him, there’ll be no going back. | 当然如果你不告诉他 还是无法回头… |
[26:16] | He’ll do it. I know he will. | 他会帮忙的,我了解他 |
[26:26] | Sam? – (doorshuts) – Sam? | |
[26:30] | Hey, honey. How are you feeling? | 亲爱的,你还好吗? |
[26:34] | You went out this morning before I had a chance to say goodbye. | 早上我还没来得及和你说再见你就离开了 |
[26:38] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[26:42] | Mollem said you left the lab early. You were feeling kinda ill. | Mollem说你早就离开实验室了 你肯定是有点不舒服 |
[26:48] | Honey, you’re just depressed. We’ll just keep trying. | 亲爱的,别丧气.我们继续努力好吗? |
[26:51] | No, we can’t, Joe. | 不,这没用,Joe. |
[26:55] | Nobody can. | 谁都不行 |
[26:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[27:00] | I think this is the note we should send. | 这就是我们要发送的便条 |
[27:08] | That’s it? | 就这? |
[27:10] | I thought about giving more information, but I think the simpler the better. | 我也想过要多包含些信息 不过我觉得这次越简单越好 |
[27:14] | Why don’t we just stick one on a rock and throw it through? | 我们为什么不能把这贴在石头上丢进去? |
[27:17] | It would never make it through the automated defences. | 它无法通过自动防御系统 |
[27:22] | Can we at least mention who won the Super Bowl in 2004? | 我们能不能提一下谁赢得了2004年的 超级碗比赛? |
[27:25] | – No. – World Series? Grey Cup? | – 不行 – 世界职业棒球大赛? |
[27:28] | I put it in my own handwriting, so I’ll be able to recognise it when I read it. | – 不行 – 加拿大橄榄球联盟冠军杯? |
[27:35] | I think we should all write a note of our own. | 我觉得我们每个人都得写张便条 |
[27:39] | In case I don’t make it to the gate, you can keep trying. | 万一我没成功 你们还可以继续尝试 |
[27:47] | – Well, you’re wrong. – I saw the numbers, Joe. | – 不,你弄错了 – 我亲眼看到了那些数字,Joe |
[27:50] | – The Aschen doctor said you were fine. – This isn’t just about me. | – 可Aschen医生说你很健康啊 – 这不只是关系到我一个人 |
[27:55] | I read this right from an Aschen terminal. | 这是我从一个Aschen终端处看到的 |
[27:57] | Mollem gave me access to work on something else. | Mollem授予我权限去做其他的事 |
[28:01] | The birth rate has been cut over 90 per cent. | 人口出生率已经减少了90% |
[28:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 |
[28:19] | It’s supposed to be a third of that. | 应该只有其三分之一的 |
[28:25] | – You knew. – The Aschen insisted on it. | – 你早知道了? – Aschen坚持要这么做 |
[28:28] | – Oh, my God. – They see further ahead than we do. | – 哦,天啊 – 亲爱的,他们的目光比我们长远 |
[28:30] | – If we didn’t limit growth… – Is that what you call this? | – 他们认为如果我们不限制生长率.. – 你就这样称呼这事? |
[28:33] | – This is not what we agreed to. – I can’t believe this! | – 显然我们并没有赞成 – 我简直不敢相信 |
[28:36] | – We didn’t have a choice, Sam. – You sold us out. | – 我们没有选择,Sam – 你出卖了我们 |
[28:39] | – You think this was my decision? – You could have told me! | – 你认为这是我的决定吗? – 你该告诉我的. |
[28:42] | You know how it works. You spent most of your adult life in secrecy. | 拜托,Sam,你知道是怎么回事 你大半辈子都在从事秘密工作 |
[28:45] | – That was different! – It’s the same. | – 得了,那是不同的! – Sam,是一回事 |
[28:48] | – No! – It’s exactly the same! | – 不! – 完全是一样的! |
[29:01] | The population was unsustainable. | 地球已经不堪人口重负 |
[29:04] | Without drastic measures, the Aschen didn’t think we were worth investing in. | 如果不采取强有效的调节手段 Aschen会认为不值得在我们身上投注 |
[29:09] | They went too far, but I can’t believe it’s deliberate. | 显然这太过分了 可我想他们不是故意的 |
[29:12] | – They must have a reverse procedure. – You still don’t get it. | – 他们肯定还有某种逆转这一过程的医疗手段 – 你还是没弄明白 |
[29:17] | The Goa’uld would have wiped us out. Would you prefer that? | 迟早Goa’uld会消灭我们的 你希望那样吗? |
[29:21] | The Aschen way is slower. That’s all. | Aschen的方式慢些,仅此而已 |
[29:39] | They’re not limiting growth, they’re… | 他们不是要限制生长率,他们… |
[29:42] | I… have to talk to the president. I… | 我要去和总统谈谈 |
[29:46] | Yes, you do. | 好,去吧 |
[29:49] | But not about this. | 但别提到这事 |
[30:03] | I need you to exchange this iris remote with the one on the president’s desk. | 我需要你悄悄把这个虹膜控制器 和总统书桌上的那个调换一下 |
[30:08] | Bring the other one back to my lab. | 把那个带到我的实验室 |
[30:11] | – I need you to do it first thing tomorrow. – How am I gonna do that? | – 你需要你明天首先做这事 – 我要怎么做? |
[30:14] | Just come up with some excuse. I don’t care. | 随便找些借口,我不管.. |
[30:17] | But you can’t say one word about what we’ve talked about, or they will kill you. | 但你不能透露我们谈话的任何内容 否则他们会杀了你 |
[30:40] | Is it hot in here? | 这里面热吗? |
[30:42] | This is a real-time representation of the sun,… | 这显示的是太阳真实活动的实时状况 |
[30:45] | ..recorded by Aschen satellites all over the solar system. | 由遍布整个太阳系的Aschen卫星提供 数据 |
[30:48] | How do you use it to predict a solar flare? | 你怎样用它来预测太阳耀斑? |
[30:50] | I’ve studied Aschen knowledge of solar dynamics for the Jupiter ignition project. | 在木星点火计划中 我学会了Aschen的太阳动力学知识 |
[30:55] | There are significant changes just beneath the surface preceding a flare… | 在出现耀斑之前 在太阳的表面下会发生显著变化 |
[30:59] | ..that are detectable by the satellite net. | 这会被卫星网络监控到 |
[31:02] | Look here. If my calculations are correct, there should be a flare in five seconds. | 看这里,如果我的计算是正确的 大概5秒内会出现耀斑 |
[31:19] | That’s it. | 没错. |
[31:20] | Now all we need is for the computer to predict another flare. | 现在只需让电脑预测另一次耀斑 |
[31:24] | – Got your travel papers for Chulak? – Yeah, all set. | – 你拿到去Chulak的旅行许可证了? – 是的,都好了 |
[31:27] | Give this to Teal’c. It’s the coordinates he’ll need. | – 把这给Teal’c,这是他需要的坐标 – 好的 |
[31:30] | Joe’s here. | Joe来了 |
[31:37] | Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[31:39] | I knew you’d have something to do with this. | 我知道你们要用它做些事 |
[31:42] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗? |
[31:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:50] | – What are you gonna do with it? – Send a message. | – 你要用它来做什么? – 发个信息 |
[31:54] | – To who? – To whom. | – 给谁? – 给某人. |
[31:58] | Let’s have it. | 给我们吧 |
[32:01] | I’ll hand it over… if you give me your word that Samantha will play no part in this. | 如果你保证不让Samantha参与此事 我会给你的 |
[32:08] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[32:09] | It’s in a briefcase at the customs office at Stargate Terminal. | 它在星门终点站海关办公室的 一个公文包里 |
[32:13] | They’ve been instructed not to release it without my authorisation. Your word. | 我告诉他们没有我的许可不能把它 交出去,你的保证 |
[32:18] | We need her to pull this off. | 我们需要她的帮助 |
[32:22] | Whatever it is, you’ll have to do it without Sam. | 不管你们要做什么,都只能在没有Sam 参与的情况下去做了 |
[32:25] | – Joe… – This is not negotiable. | – Joe,除非我… – 没有商量的余地 |
[32:29] | If you won’t say what’s going on, fine. | 你不用告诉我说没什么大不了的 |
[32:32] | But if it involves GDOs, then it involves the Stargate. | 但是如果它涉及到GDO 那就会牵连到星门 |
[32:35] | And that terminal’s the last heavily defended place on this planet. | 那个终点站是这个星球上最后的 防御场所 |
[32:40] | I will not let you risk Sam’s life. | 我不会让你拿Sam的生命去冒险 |
[32:44] | OK. | 好 |
[32:50] | You won’t have backup. | 你们会没有后援的 |
[32:52] | We won’t need it. | 我们不需要 |
[32:59] | Uh… the sun’s beeping. | 嗯…太阳在哔哔响 |
[33:07] | We have a flare prediction, 57 minutes from now. | 得到一个耀斑预报 从现在开始还有57分钟 |
[33:12] | Is that enough time? | 时间足够吗? |
[33:14] | It’ll have to do. | 不够也得够 |
[33:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:38] | If you can manage, just give us enough time to get away from here. | 如果你们能应付 给我们足够的时间离开这里 |
[33:43] | The message goes in six minutes. | 消息将在六分钟内发出 |
[33:48] | Sam wanted me to wish you luck. | Sam想要我祝你们好运 |
[33:51] | Give her my best. | 也替我祝福她 |
[34:18] | (announcer) Outgoing travellers to Chulak, stand by in the departure area. | 到Chulak的外出旅行者 请站到出发区域内 |
[35:02] | – All right, let’s go. – I’m staying. You go if you want to. | – 好了,我们走吧! – 我要留下来,你如果要走的话就走吧! |
[35:05] | – Come on, Sam, we gotta go. – Joe, don’t. | – 拜托,我们得走… – Joe,不要这样 |
[35:08] | Sam, listen, we’ll work this out, all right? | Sam,我们会没事的 |
[35:10] | But now it’s best for both of us if we’re very far away. | 现在我们走的越远越好 |
[35:13] | If they manage to do this, it will not matter where we are. | 如果他们能成功的话我们在哪都一样 |
[35:29] | – Colonel O’Neill? – Melon. | – O’Neill上校? – Mollem? |
[35:32] | – Mollem. – Mollem. I’m sorry. | – Mollem. – Mollem,我很遗憾 |
[35:34] | It’s… the war, you know? | 都是战争的缘故 |
[35:38] | You didn’t come to the anniversary celebration. | 你没来参加周年纪念庆典 |
[35:40] | What’s to celebrate, I say. | 庆祝什么呢? |
[35:43] | Surely the Aschen have proven your earlier misgivings erroneous. | 很明显,Aschen已经证明 你早期的疑虑是错误的 |
[35:48] | – For all we’ve done. – Yes, you’ve certainly… done your part. | – 看看我们做的一切 – 是啊,你们的确做了该做的事 |
[35:53] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹到这里来的? |
[35:56] | Um… | 嗯… |
[35:58] | Well, you know my friend, Teal’c. | 你知道我的朋友, Teal’c |
[36:01] | I missed him at the celebration. He’s comin’ to town. I… bought him a hat. | 我在庆典时没见到他,他要来了. 我给他买了顶帽子 |
[36:09] | (announcer) lncoming travellers from Chulak. Stand clear ofthe arrival area. | 来自Chulak的旅行者要抵达了 请离开到达区域 |
[36:14] | Right on time. | 很准时 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry, sir, but weapons are not allowed. | 我很抱歉,先生 但这里不允许携带武器 |
[36:33] | It’s just archaeological equipment. This happens every time. | 这只是考古装备,每次都这样 |
[36:38] | We carry these for ceremonial purposes. | 我们携带它们只是出于礼仪需要 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry, but you’ll have to let me have it. | 我很抱歉,但是你们得把它交给我 |
[36:43] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[36:49] | – What’s happening? – (announcer) Terrorist attack. | – 发生了什么事? – 发生恐怖分子袭击事件 |
[36:52] | Please evacuate the building immediately. | 请立即撤离此处 |
[36:59] | Terrorist attack in progress. Please evacuate immediately. | 发生恐怖分子袭击事件 请立即撤离此处 |
[37:34] | Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! | |
[38:39] | Shut down the system! I’m the Confederation Ambassador! | 关闭系统! 我是联邦大使!关闭系统! |
[38:55] | No! | 不. |
[39:10] | Incoming traveller. | 有旅行者进入 |
[39:13] | – Who is it? – It’s… | – 是谁? – 那是… |
[39:15] | ..SG-1 , sir. | …SG1,长官 |
[39:18] | – (O’Neill) Hello. – How can that be? | – 嘿! – 那怎么可能? |
[39:20] | Let’s find out. Defence team stand by. | 让我们来弄清楚 防卫队待命 |
[39:24] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜 |
[39:54] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[40:03] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[40:16] | – Well? – You tell me. | – 嗯? – 你来告诉我 |
[40:21] | “Under no circumstances go to P4C-970. Colonel Jack O’Neill.” | 任何情况下都不要去P4C-970 Jack O’Neill上校 |
[40:26] | – That looks like your handwriting. – It is my handwriting. | – 似乎是你的笔迹 – 是我的笔迹 |
[40:30] | – And it’s my signature. – Though you sent no such note? | – 而且是我的签名 – 可是你没传送过这样的便条? |
[40:34] | – No. – Sir, may l? | – 没有 – 长官,能给我看看吗? |
[40:41] | – That looks like blood, sir. – Have it analysed. | – 似乎是血迹,长官. – 去分析一下 |
[40:47] | General, wasn’t 970 on our mission list? | 将军,970不在我们的任务列表中吗? |
[40:49] | It was. Not any more. I’m not taking any chances. | 原本在的,现在不在了 我不会冒这个险 |
[40:52] | I want P4C-970 removed from the dialling computer immediately. | 立即将P4C-970从拨号电脑中删除 |
[40:56] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[41:00] | I wonder why you sent it. | 我想知道为什么你要传送这个 |
[41:03] | I wonder when. | 我想知道是什么时候 |
[41:07] | Yeah. Gotta wonder. | 是啊,真想知道 |