时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Chevron one encoded. – Barber. | – 符号1编码成功 – Barber. |
[00:13] | When you get there, give this to Daniel, will ya? | 你到的时候把这个给Daniel好吗? |
[00:16] | – Sir? – We had a bet. | – 长官? – 我们打了赌. |
[00:19] | I lost. | 我输了. |
[00:22] | What’d you bet on? | – 你们赌什么? – 符号2编码成功 |
[00:26] | Sports related. | 体育活动. |
[00:28] | Just give it to him. He’ll know. | 拿给他就是了,他会知道的. |
[00:31] | Yes, sir. | – 是,长官. – 符号3编码成功 |
[00:35] | – What sport? – Hm? | – 什么运动? – 嗯? |
[00:37] | – What sport did you bet on? – Curling. | – 你们赌哪一种运动? – 冰壶. |
[00:39] | – Daniel bet on curling. – Oh, yes. | – Daniel赌冰壶? – 哦,没错. |
[00:42] | His team won the big bonspiel. | 他的队伍赢了冰壶比赛. |
[00:45] | OK. You don’t wanna tell me, that’s fine. | 好吧,你不想告诉我赌什么,很好. |
[00:47] | Good. Have fun. | 很好.玩得开心点. |
[00:52] | Chevron four encoded. | 符号4编码成功. |
[01:02] | Chevron five encoded. | 符号5编码成功. |
[01:04] | So, sir, are you sure you’d rather take a weekend off than see this place? | 长官,你宁愿虚度这个周末 也不跟我一起去看看那个地方? |
[01:08] | Oh, you know, I get that way when I work my ass off. | 啊,你知道 我工作过度后总是那样的. |
[01:12] | I figured you might want some time off yourself. | 事实上我还以为 你现在该想要一些私人休假了呢. |
[01:14] | Oh, I do, but Daniel says if all the… | 喔,我是啊,但Daniel说所有那些… |
[01:20] | That was the bet? Whether or not I’d go? Don’t you have anything better to do? | 你们就是赌这个?赌我会不会去? 你们就没别的事好做了吗? |
[01:26] | Chevron seven locked. | 符号7编码成功. |
[01:29] | Barber! Barber! | |
[01:36] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊! |
[02:46] | – Jack! You have got to see this place. – Daniel, there’s been an incident. | – Jack!你一定得看看. – Daniel,这里出了点意外. |
[02:50] | I know. But this is really important. There is this most amazing light… | 对,我知道,我收到你的消息了.不过这真的 很重要.这里有种光,那是最奇妙的东西. |
[02:54] | Barber’s dead. | Barber死了. |
[02:58] | What? | 什么? |
[03:00] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[03:08] | Did Lieutenant Barber show signs of depression on the mission? | Barber中尉在这次任务中 表现出任何沮丧的迹象了吗? |
[03:11] | The opposite. He was… fine. | 完全没有,他…很好. |
[03:16] | – How long had he been back? – He hadn’t been Earthside for 48 hours. | – 他回来多久了? – 他在地球这边待了不到48小时. |
[03:20] | – What was he doing? – Awaiting a translation I was helping with. | – 他在做什么? – 等待我帮Daniel Jackson作的翻译结果. |
[03:24] | If you’re asking if he was suicidal, he wasn’t. He was fine. He was… | 如果你们问我是不是自杀. 不会的,他很好… |
[03:28] | He was better than fine. Didn’t anybody talk to him or, like, notice anything? | 比好还要好,难道没人 跟他谈过或注意到什么吗? |
[03:32] | – Nothing. – We were all taken by surprise. | – 没有异常. – 我们全都大吃一惊. |
[03:35] | So am l. I don’t even know what to say. | 我也是.我甚至不知道该说什么. |
[03:40] | We’ll investigate what may have compelled him to do what he did,… | 我们会继续调查是什么原因 导致他如此… |
[03:44] | ..but in my experience these questions often go unanswered. | ..但根据我的经验 这种问题通常是无解的. |
[03:47] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[03:48] | Dr Jackson, could you tell us more about this Goa’uld palace you were studying? | Jackson博士,也许你能告诉我们 更多关于你在研究的这个Goa’uld宫殿的事? |
[03:55] | Dr Jackson? | Jackson博士? |
[03:59] | Yes, uh… Sorry… um… | 是,呃…抱歉. |
[04:01] | Were there any signs of recent Goa’uld activity? | 那里有Goa’uld最近活动的迹象吗? |
[04:04] | No. No one had been there for centuries,… | 没有,我很确定几百年来没人到过那里… |
[04:06] | ..but, uh… there was this room where there was this pedestal. | ..不过有个房间里有个朝天花板放出… |
[04:11] | It projected this light matrix hologram on the ceiling. It was absolutely stunning. | ..立体投影光线的平台, 它真的慑人心魄. |
[04:17] | – Any idea as to its purpose? – Ideas, yes, but, uh… | – 知道它的用途吗? – 有一些想法,但… |
[04:20] | I was hoping… this… might tell me more. | 我希望这能告诉我更多东西. |
[04:25] | It’s kinda like a Goa’uld hand-held computer. | 它有点像是Goa’uld的掌上电脑. |
[04:28] | It displays a Goa’uld dialect I’ve never seen before. | 打开时上面有 我从未见过的Goa’uld方言. |
[04:31] | There were similar writings in the palace. | 殿内的柱子上也都有类似的文字. |
[04:33] | I’m thinking, or hoping – crossing my fingers, actually – that they’re instructions. | 实际上我在想,或希望这是使用说明 |
[04:39] | I would be happy to assist with the translation, Daniel Jackson. | 我很乐于对翻译提供进一步的协助, Daniel Jackson. |
[04:42] | Thank you. I was counting on that. | 多谢,我也这么想 |
[05:05] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[05:06] | – What you watchin’? – A digital recording. | – 你在看什么? – 数码录影. |
[05:10] | I am endeavouring to translate the writings of which Daniel Jackson spoke. | 我正努力翻译Daniel Jackson 说过的Goa’uld文字. |
[05:14] | How goes the endeavouring? | 有成果吗? |
[05:16] | Upon a second viewing, I have discovered a figure in the background. | 在第二次看时 我发现背景中有个移动的影子. |
[05:20] | It does not appear to be one of our personnel. | 那显然不是我们的人. |
[05:31] | He never mentioned anyone else. | 他从没提到有别人. |
[05:37] | What is wrong with this thing? | 这东西怎么搞的? |
[05:43] | – This thing isn’t working. – Did you check the battery? | – 根本不能用嘛! – 你检查过电池了吗? |
[05:51] | – I need to go back to the planet. – Hammond suggested we go tomorrow. | – 我必须回到那星球查出原因. – Hammond说我们最好明天再去. |
[05:54] | This isn’t working and tomorrow isn’t good enough. | 这东西不管用, 明天就太迟了! |
[05:57] | Yes, it is. | 不迟. |
[06:01] | – I’m gonna talk to Hammond. – Hey! | – 我要跟Hammond谈谈. – 嘿! |
[06:10] | – (Hammond) Have you slept at all? – I fail to see what that has to do with it. | – 你回来以后有睡过吗? – 我看不出这有什么关系. |
[06:13] | SG-1 has been hard at it for weeks. | SG-1已经好几个星期没好好休息了. |
[06:16] | I’m not sending you anywhere until you’ve had a night’s sleep. | 除非你们全好好的睡上一晚, 否则我不会派你们出去的. |
[06:19] | – I’m fine. – You’re exhausted, Doctor. | – 我很好. – 你现在身心皆很疲劳了,博士. |
[06:21] | I admit I have been pushing myself a bit. | 我承认我也许有些急躁. |
[06:24] | But this device could hold the key to everything about that entire place. | 可这个装置是解答整个宫殿秘密的关键. |
[06:28] | – I can’t make any progress on it here. – You’re leaving tomorrow. | – 而我却呆在束手无策. – 你们预定在明早出发. |
[06:32] | – One day isn’t going to make a difference. – I’m telling you it is! | – 过一天不会有变化的. – 我告诉你会的! |
[06:36] | Thank you for your time, sir… | 谢谢你抽出时间来,长官… |
[06:38] | It is beyond my comprehension how anybody who has so much power… | 你知道吗,我真搞不懂 像你这类手握大权的人… |
[06:42] | – ..can miss the point entirely! – Knock it off! | – ..怎么都会对要紧事熟视无睹! – 嘿,打住! |
[06:44] | It’s all right, Colonel. | 没关系,上校. |
[06:46] | This letter is to Lieutenant Barber’s family saying he died in the service of country. | 这封信是给Barber中尉家人的, 告诉他们他是为国捐躯的. |
[06:51] | I’ve spent the last two hours on it. | 我刚花了两个钟头写这封信. |
[06:53] | I can’t tell them anything about how he died,… | 我不能告诉他们他是怎么死的… |
[06:56] | ..or anything about the work he did here. Only that he’s gone. | ..也不能提及他在这里所做的任何事情, 只能说他死了. |
[07:00] | – Do you get the point? – Yes, sir. He does. | – 你明白了吗? – 是,长官,他懂. |
[07:05] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去. |
[07:26] | What’s the delay? | 为什么耽搁了? |
[07:28] | – Daniel hasn’t reported in yet, sir. – What? | – Daniel今早还没来报到,长官. – 什么? |
[07:31] | I just called him. I think he picked up, but now I get a busy signal. | 我刚打电话给他,我想他接了, 可现在电话里只有忙音. |
[07:34] | Yesterday he wanted to leave immediately. | 昨天他还巴不得马上走呢. |
[07:36] | – Maybe I should give him a wake-up call. – Sounds to me like he could use one. | – 也许我该去叫他起床,长官. – 我想他是需要. |
[07:59] | Daniel? Daniel? | |
[09:03] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
[09:05] | What are you doin’ out here? | 你在外面干嘛? |
[09:13] | None of it means anything. | 没有它人生毫无意义. |
[09:18] | Um… | 呃… |
[09:22] | Daniel, why don’t you come inside here? | Daniel,你干嘛不进来呢? |
[09:26] | I tried. | 我试过了. |
[09:30] | It just… goes away. | 它就这么离开了. |
[09:36] | OK. Well, we’ll, uh… | 好,好,好,呃… |
[09:39] | We’ll get it back. | 那我们把它找回来. |
[09:41] | You can’t get it back. | 你没办法把它找回来. |
[09:45] | Whatever’s wrong, we’ll… we’ll fix it. | 那不管是什么坏了, 我们会修好它. |
[09:51] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你连我在讲什么都不知道. |
[09:55] | No… No, I don’t. | 对,我是不知道. |
[10:02] | But… come inside. | 不过…进来吧. |
[10:12] | Jack? Jack? | |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是我. |
[10:39] | The PET scan shows that his neurological activity is slowing. | PET扫描显示他的神经活动趋缓. |
[10:42] | Neurotransmitters relay messages in the body. | 神经传导素向人的躯体传送讯息. |
[10:44] | Too many or too few can result in anxiety, depression, or a number of disorders. | 其太多或太少都会导致忧虑,沮丧, 或者是行为混乱 |
[10:51] | Does this have anything to do with Barber’s thing? | 那跟Barber的事有关吗? |
[10:54] | With the other members of SG-5 reporting identical symptoms, it’s almost certain. | SG-5其他队员都有相同的症状, 几乎可以肯定是有联系的. |
[10:59] | The good news is that it doesn’t appear to be due to a contagion. | 目前唯一的好消息是 这似乎不是传染病. |
[11:02] | Well, if it’s not a disease, what? | 如果它不是疾病的话是什么? |
[11:05] | I don’t know. Such a drastic shift in levels is generally drug induced,… | 不知道,通常这样过激的行为会是药物引起的 |
[11:09] | ..but their systems are void of foreign substances. | 可他们体内没有任何外来物质的存在 |
[11:12] | Not to mention that preliminary MALP readings of P4X-347… | 何况MALP在P4X347上的读数 已经排除所有常见的怀疑因素… |
[11:15] | ..have ruled out the usual suspects: air, radiation… | ..像是空气或辐射等… |
[11:18] | So if we retrace SG-5’s tracks, we may come up with something. | 所以如果我们返回SG-5的路线, 我们也可能会遇上状况 |
[11:22] | – I’m afraid, Colonel, until we get a grasp… – General, we saw the shadow on video. | – 上校,恐怕得等我们知道那是什么… – 将军,我们在录像上看到一个影子. |
[11:27] | Something or someone is affecting these guys. | 现在有东西或人在影响这些人. |
[11:30] | More than that, sir. | 不只是影响他们,长官. |
[11:31] | If their brain function continues to fail, they face a worst-case scenario. | 如果他们的脑部机能持续如此, 他们可能会陷入更糟的状况. |
[11:35] | So we go in MOPP 2. We bring back samples of… the usual suspects. | 那我们采取MOPP二级防护措施前往, 然后带回常见的可疑物质样本. |
[11:40] | You’ve made your case, Colonel. Watch your step. | 好吧,上校,要小心. |
[11:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,长官. |
[12:01] | (O’Neill) I see why Daniel was so hot on this place. | 我知道Daniel为何对这里着迷了. |
[12:03] | Indeed. | 确实. |
[12:07] | – What you got? – The air’s fine, as the MALP indicated. | – 发现什么了? – 空气很洁净,和MALP检测结果一致. |
[12:11] | Whatever affected Daniel and SG-5, they didn’t breathe it in. | 不管影响Daniel和SG-5的是什么东西 都不是呼吸进去的. |
[12:22] | OK. Watch your step. | 好吧,小心点. |
[13:10] | It’s just a kid. Obviously scared to death of us. | 只是个孩子,显然被我们吓坏了. |
[13:41] | I believe this is the room of light of which Daniel Jackson has spoken. | 我相信这就是Daniel Jackson提到过的光之室. |
[13:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:51] | Carter, what are we lookin’ at here? | Carter,我们眼前的是什么东西? |
[13:55] | Uh… | 啊… |
[13:58] | It’s not giving off any detectable radiation other than visible light. | 除了放出可见的光线外似乎没有任何辐射. |
[14:03] | I think it’s just… decorative. | 我想它只是…某种装潢. |
[14:09] | Safe? | 安全吗? |
[14:10] | It is most difficult to believe that something so beautiful… | 很难想像这么美的东西会有危险… |
[14:14] | ..O’Neill. ..could be dangerous, O’Neill. | |
[14:18] | No. | 是啊. |
[14:45] | We’ll come back to it. Let’s go. | 我们等一下再来,走吧. |
[14:53] | Hey! Let’s go. | 嘿!走了啦! |
[14:56] | Right. Sorry, sir. | 好.抱歉,长官. |
[15:17] | Sir, I’d like to perform a full spectrum analysis on that light. | 长官,我想对那光线作全面的光谱分析. |
[15:20] | Later. | 晚点再说. |
[15:21] | There might be a link between the light and what’s happening to Daniel. | 我想那光跟Daniel发生的事也许有关. |
[15:25] | I thought you said it wasn’t dangerous. | 你不是说它没危险的吗? |
[15:33] | I’m sure it isn’t, sir. It’s just that l… | 我相信没有,长官,只是… |
[16:26] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[16:29] | I’m Jack. | 我是Jack. |
[16:33] | And you are…? | 你呢…? |
[16:41] | Nice digs. | 好地方. |
[16:43] | Kinda remind me of my first apartment. | 让我想起我第一次住的公寓. |
[16:47] | How are the people upstairs? | 楼上的邻居如何? |
[16:49] | Loran. Loran. | |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what “Ioran” means. | 对不起. 我不知道”Loran”是什么意思. |
[16:53] | – It’s me. – Hi, Loran. | – 是我的名字. – 嗨, Loran. |
[16:56] | – Jack. – Yeah. | – Jack. – 对. |
[17:02] | – Anyone else live here with you? – Mother and Father. | – 有人跟你住在一起吗? – 我父母. |
[17:06] | Can you take me to ’em? I’d like to talk to ’em. | 你能带我去找他们吗? 我想跟他们谈谈. |
[17:10] | No. | 不. |
[17:13] | – They’re not here. – Not in this place? | – 他们不在这儿. – 不在这个地方? |
[17:18] | So you’re here alone? | 那你是一个人在这儿了? |
[17:22] | Yes. | 对. |
[17:24] | Loran… Well, Loran… | |
[17:26] | Some of my people came here a few days ago. | 我们有几个人几天前来过这里. |
[17:29] | – I was hiding. – You hide very well… | – 我躲起来了. – 你很能躲… |
[17:31] | ..because they didn’t even know you were here. | ..因为他们根本不知道你在这里. |
[17:34] | The thing is, when they came home, they all got very sick. | 问题是他们回去后都病的很重. |
[17:37] | We’d like to figure out why. | 我们想知道为什么. |
[17:40] | Do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[17:47] | OK. Well, we’re going to have to look around a little more. | 好吧,我们打算在周围转转. |
[17:54] | You should come along. | 也许你该一起来? |
[17:56] | (Carter) Colonel! General Hammond is on the radio. | 上校,Hammond将军已经激活了星门, 他在无线电上. |
[17:59] | All right. Go ahead. I’ll be there. | 好,我就到. |
[18:04] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[18:28] | This is Hammond. Come in, Colonel. | 这里是Hammond,回答,上校. |
[18:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[18:32] | He’sjust sending his voice over the radio, this thing here. | 他是通过无线电把声音传过来的 就是这东西 |
[18:36] | We read you, General. | 我们听到你了,将军. |
[18:42] | – I see you’ve made a friend, Colonel. – Yes, sir. | – 我看到你交了个朋友,上校. – 是的,长官. |
[18:46] | Loran. General Hammond. | Loran. Hammond将军. |
[18:48] | – He can see me? – Yes, I can, son. | – 他看得到我? – 我看得到你,孩子. |
[18:51] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[18:53] | We haven’t found anything yet. We’ve only had a few minutes. | 我们还没发现异常,长官, 不过我们才来了几分钟. |
[18:57] | It’s been well over an hour, Colonel. | 上校,已经一个多小时了. |
[19:01] | That can’t be. | 不可能啊. |
[19:03] | Jack, I have some bad news. All of SG-5 are dead. | Jack,我有坏消息. SG-5全死了. |
[19:11] | Oh, no. | 噢,不. |
[19:13] | – What of the condition of Daniel Jackson? – Dr Fraiser’s doing everything she can,… | – Daniel Jackson的状况如何? – Fraiser医生已尽她所能… |
[19:17] | ..but I’m afraid he’s fallen into a deep coma. | ..但他已陷入重度昏迷. |
[19:21] | We don’t know how much time he has left. | 我们不知道他还能撑多久. |
[19:42] | – Here are your samples. – Get the boy’s? | – 这些是你要的样本. – 拿到那孩子的样本了吗? |
[19:44] | It’s in there. | 有,都在里面了. |
[19:46] | Get this off to the lab. | 把这些送到实验室. |
[19:51] | – How’s he doin’? – I’m afraid his condition is unchanged. | – 他怎样? – 他的情况并没有好转,长官. |
[19:58] | OK. | 好吧. |
[20:40] | So how long ago was this image recorded? | 这些照片是多久以前拍的? |
[20:42] | That’s my home. Before we came here. | 这是我们家.在我们来这里之前拍的. |
[20:46] | – Your parents came from another world. – Yeah. They were explorers. | – 所以你父母是从其他星球带你来这里的? – 对.他们是探险家. |
[20:51] | Kinda like you, I guess. Till they came here, and then… | 我想跟你们有点类似, 直到他们来到这里,然后… |
[20:55] | What were we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么? |
[20:57] | If you cannot explain our friend’s illness,… | 如果你无法解释我朋友的病因的话 |
[21:00] | ..we must search for clues as to its cause. | 我们必须继续搜寻可能致病的原因. |
[21:02] | Well, none of your friends were in here. | 你的朋友没人进过这里. |
[21:05] | Hey, uh… I want to show you something. | 嘿…我有东西给你看. |
[21:11] | This was a present from my father on my birthday. | 这是我生日时我父亲送我的礼物. |
[21:17] | No, it’s not real. | 不,这不是真枪. |
[21:32] | Children of the Tauri also enjoy colourful weapons with no function. | Tauri的孩童似乎也喜欢 没用的华丽武器. |
[21:35] | It’s fun. | 它很有趣. |
[21:42] | I see. | 我看出来了. |
[21:44] | On my home world, we do not celebrate the anniversary of one’s birth. | 在我的家乡Chulak,我们并不庆祝生日. |
[21:48] | – No presents? – It is a day like any other. | – 没有礼物? – 那天就和平常一样. |
[21:51] | – How do you know how old you are? – I am 101 years of age. | – 那你怎么知道你几岁了? – 我101岁. |
[21:56] | Uh… You don’t look that old. | 呃…你看起来没那么老. |
[21:59] | So I’ve been told. | 这话我听过. |
[22:02] | – So when do you turn 102? – In 47 days. | – 那你什么时候102岁? – 再过47天. |
[22:09] | Keep it. | 留着它. |
[22:11] | – It’s a birthday present. – I cannot. | – 当生日礼物. – 我不能收. |
[22:15] | Well, in 47 days you’ll be gone. Right? | 47天后你就不在这了,对不对? |
[22:21] | So keep it. | 你留着吧. |
[22:58] | Colonel, are you all right? | 上校?你还好吗? |
[23:01] | What kind of dumb-ass question is that? My friend is laying here on his deathbed. | 这是哪门子的蠢问题? 我的朋友躺在那边快死了! |
[23:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事. |
[23:14] | – We’re working on the problem, sir. – I don’t want excuses! | – 我们正在努力,长官. – 别找借口! |
[23:18] | Colonel O’Neill, if you don’t calm down I will have you removed. Is that clear? | O’Neill上校,如果你不马上冷静下来的话, 我就要你离开我的医务室,清楚没? |
[23:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事. |
[23:24] | Sir, I’d like to recheck your dopamine levels. | 长官,我要重新检查你的多巴胺浓度. |
[23:34] | – It’s happenin’ to me, isn’t it? – Let me find out. Please. | – 我也出问题了,对不对? – 让我检查下,拜托 |
[23:55] | Whatever does this accelerates neural activity in the brain… | 不管是什么引起的, 它会增强脑部的神经活动… |
[23:58] | ..and causes a dopamine-like effect in the body. | 并对人体产生类似多巴胺的影响. |
[24:01] | – Kinda like drugs. – As long as you’re on the planet. | – 就像吸毒一样. – 只是在那星球上才会. |
[24:03] | On your return, neural activity falls and depression starts. Blood work confirms it. | 当你回来后神经活动很快开始减少, 使你变得沮丧,血液检查证明了这点. |
[24:08] | – Does the boy carry any immunity? – No. His blood work came back the same. | – 那个孩子带有我们可以利用的免疫因子吗? – 不.他的血液检查结果相同. |
[24:13] | He won’t be able to leave the planet without withdrawal symptoms. | 我不认为他能离开那个星球 而不产生类似吸毒断瘾的症状. |
[24:17] | Colonel O’Neill was only there just over an hour. | 但O’Neill上校 只在那星球待了一个多小时啊? |
[24:20] | Yes, sir. This addiction appears to be almost instantaneous. | 是的,长官,这几乎是立即就上瘾的 |
[24:23] | Are you saying I’m addicted to that place? | 你是说我对那地方上瘾了? |
[24:26] | The intensity of your mood swing seems proportional to time spent on the planet. | 你情绪低落的程度似乎跟你在那星球上 待的时间成比例. |
[24:31] | Hopefully your exposure wasn’t long enough for you to get as bad as Daniel. | 我们只能希望你在那呆的时间不够长, 所以你的症状不会像Daniel和其他人一样糟糕. |
[24:36] | Great. All those years of “just sayin’ no”. | 好极了.亏我这些年都对毒品说不. |
[24:39] | I tried to recall Major Carter or Teal’c. | Jack,我试着呼叫Carter少校或Teal’c. |
[24:41] | They haven’t responded and I can’t risk sending another team. | 但他们没有回应, 我不能冒险派出另一支小队. |
[24:52] | – What’s that? – His EEG is sporadic. | – 那是什么? – 他的脑电图极度不稳. |
[24:55] | This happened to the members of SG-5 before they died. | 这正是SG-5队员死亡前的现象. |
[24:58] | Sir, you have to take him back to the planet. | 长官,你必须带他回那个星球去. |
[25:02] | Once there, you must send me his vital signs… | 一旦你们抵达, 我要你把他的生命讯号传送给我,每… |
[25:10] | He’s coding. No time to resuscitate. | ..个参数,没时间了. |
[25:12] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[25:31] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
[25:33] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
[25:38] | Come on, Daniel. Let’s go. Come on! | 快啊,快.该死,Daniel,快啊,拜托… |
[25:43] | Carter! Teal’c! Carter! Teal’c! | |
[25:52] | – Where are my friends? – With the light. | – 我的朋友呢? – 在光那边. |
[25:54] | – Get ’em for me, will ya? – They won’t come. | – 你帮我叫他们过来. – 他们不会来的. |
[25:57] | Well, try! | 去试试啊! |
[26:14] | – I’m not allowed to go in there. – For God’s sake… | – 我不能进那里面. – 天啊… |
[26:18] | Carter! Carter, wake up! | Carter! Carter,醒醒! |
[26:22] | – You’re back, sir. When? – Teal’c. | – 你回来了,长官.什么时候? – Teal’c. |
[26:24] | Teal’c, come on! | Teal’c,拜托! |
[26:29] | Yeah. Come on. Outta here. Right now. | 好的,来啊,马上离开这里. |
[26:42] | – Daniel Jackson! – Yeah. | – Daniel Jackson! – 对. |
[26:45] | I had to bring him back. It was the only thing that was gonna keep him alive. | 我非带他回来不可, 这是唯一让他活下去的办法. |
[26:50] | Sir, how long were you gone? | 长官,你去了多久? |
[26:53] | A few hours. Hammond tried to contact you. | 几个钟头. Hammond试图联络你们. |
[26:58] | – He did not. – (Loran) He did. | – 他没有. – 他有. |
[27:02] | I heard his voice. | 我听到他的声音了. |
[27:04] | – Where were we? – In there. | – 那时我们在哪? – 在那里面. |
[27:10] | I can’t explain it. | 长官,我无法解释这点. |
[27:12] | Fraiser says we’re addicted to something that alters our brain chemistry. | Fraiser认为我们对这里某种 搅乱我们大脑化学物质的东西上瘾了. |
[27:16] | And dollars to doughnuts it’s that damn light. | 我敢打包票绝对是那该死的光. |
[27:18] | Oh, I don’t see how that’s possible. | 我觉得那不可能. |
[27:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[27:25] | You knew, didn’t you? That’s why you’re not allowed in there. | – 你早就知道,对不对? – 不 – 那就是你为什么不进去的原因. |
[27:31] | – My father said I was too young. – Uh-huh. | – 我父亲说我太小了. – 哼. |
[27:35] | Sir, if it’s the light itself, how did Daniel recover just by arriving on the planet? | 长官,如果只是光的缘故, 那Daniel为什么只是抵达这个星球就复原了? |
[27:39] | I don’t know, Major. But I want you to find out. | 我不知道,少校, 但我要你查出来. |
[27:43] | Otherwise we’re stuck here indefinitely and that’s not acceptable. | 否则我们就不知道要被困在这里多久, 而那是绝对不行的. |
[27:49] | Oh, screw it. We’re shuttin’ the thing off. | 啊,去他的,我们把那东西给关了. |
[27:54] | No. | 不行. |
[27:56] | You stay here. | 你留在这儿! |
[28:03] | What are we looking for, sir? | 我们在找什么,长官? |
[28:06] | The off switch. | 找开关. |
[28:16] | All right. If… we can’t shut the thing off,… | 好吧,如果我们关不了这东西… |
[28:22] | ..we’ll… | ..我们就… |
[28:25] | O’Neill! O’Neill! | |
[28:27] | Oh, man… | 啊…天哪… |
[28:32] | Damn, that thing’s dangerous. | 靠,这东西真危险! |
[28:35] | My guess is the control mechanism is inside this pedestal. | 我想控制器就在这平台内部的某处. |
[28:38] | If we focus our attention on that, we should be all right. | 如果我们专心些应该不会有事. |
[28:49] | I’m glad to see you’re alive and well, Dr Jackson. We thought we’d lost you. | 很高兴看到你安然无恙, Jackson博士,我们还以为失去你了. |
[28:53] | To be honest, I don’t remembermuch afteryelling at you. Sorry about that. | 说实话我只记得对你吼叫, 之后就没多少印象了.还有,抱歉. |
[28:58] | That’s all right. Is there anything you need? | 没关系.你需要什么吗? |
[29:01] | Glasses. Um… supplies. It looks like we’re not going anywhere fora while. | 眼镜,唔…补给品, 看来有一阵子我们哪都去不了了. |
[29:06] | And that little remote computer thing I couldn’t make work before. | 还有我之前没法搞定的那个小遥控电脑. |
[29:10] | I’ll send it through immediately. Where’s Colonel O’Neill? | 我会马上送过去. O’Neill上校呢? |
[29:19] | Guys, I figured out how to… | 各位,我知道怎么… |
[29:34] | – How did you do that? – Remote control. | – 你怎么弄的? – 遥控器. |
[29:38] | – I thought that thing was broken. – You were right. It was the batteries. | – 那东西不是坏了吗? – 你说的对,是电池问题. |
[29:43] | – I was? – It draws power from inside the room. | – 我对? – 至少我想它是从这室内汲取某种动力的. |
[29:46] | That’s why it wouldn’t work on Earth. | 那就是我在地球上无法使它运作的缘故. |
[29:48] | – How long were we standing here? – I’m not sure. | – 我们在这里站了多久啦? – 我不确定. |
[29:51] | General Hammond sent some supplies, and… | Hammond将军送了补给来… |
[29:54] | ..Loran and I translated the writing on this thing, so… | ..Loran和我则想出了怎么翻译这上面的文字 |
[29:57] | That long? | 那么久? |
[29:58] | Perception of time is one of the first things to go when you’re… high. | 是的.当你…陶陶然时, 你首先就感觉不到时间的流逝 |
[30:03] | From what I’ve translated so far,… | 在Loran的帮助下 我目前能够翻译出这么多 |
[30:05] | ..the Goa’uld used to use this place as some sort of opium den. | Goa’uld曾把这里当成类似鸦片馆的场所. |
[30:09] | Their symbiotes must have kept the host’s mind chemically balanced once they left. | 唯一不同之处是他们离开后,共生体 能够帮助宿主维持脑内化学物质的平衡. |
[30:14] | Then most likely I will be able to leave this planet. | 那显然我可以离开这个星球. |
[30:18] | How nice for you. | 哦,你真走运 |
[30:19] | Wait a minute. If you just turned it off, how come I’m not getting depressed? | 等一下,如果你关了它, 我怎么感觉不到沮丧的症状? |
[30:23] | Perhaps it will take some time to feel its effects. | 也许要过段时间才会感觉到. |
[30:28] | Let’s take advantage of that time. | 那我们得好好利用这段时间. |
[30:34] | Loran. Loran. | |
[30:36] | Jack. Jack. | |
[30:39] | All right… | 好了… |
[30:42] | Where did your parents actually go? | 你父母到底上哪去了? |
[30:45] | – Far… far away from here. – How far? Which direction? | – 离这里很远很远的地方. – 多远?哪个方向? |
[31:01] | The kid’s hiding somethin’. | 这孩子隐瞒了些事. |
[31:03] | Teal’c, Carter. With me. | Teal’c, Carter.跟我来. |
[31:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[31:26] | I guess the reality that we may never go home is starting to set in. | 我想我们可能真的永远也回不了家了 |
[31:31] | Hammond’ll keep us supplied with all we need until we can figure this out. | 噢,Hammond会把我们所需要的所有补给送来, 直到我们解决问题为止. |
[31:36] | It’s a nice beach. | 这海滩不错. |
[31:38] | Be a good excuse for you, wouldn’t it? | 对你是个好借口,不是吗? |
[31:41] | – Huh? – To do nothing for a while. | – 啊? – 可以好一阵子什么事都不做. |
[31:44] | – What? – Forget it. | – 什么? – 当我没说. |
[31:47] | – “Forget it, sir.” – Oh, please. | – 应该是”当我没说,长官”. – 喔,得了. |
[31:49] | You think I’m keeping that up? | 要是我们永远被困在这里, 你以为我会一直这样下去? |
[31:52] | – Listen, Major… – No way! | – 听着,少校… – 门都没有! |
[31:54] | “No way, Colonel.” | 是”门都没有,上校”! |
[31:55] | What? I’m supposed to accept that’s the way it’s gonna be? | 什么?难道我就要这样乖乖接受? |
[31:58] | – That’s the way it is. – What difference does it make? | – 就是这样! – 这能有什么分别?又不由你决定! |
[32:01] | – Carter! You’re in withdrawal! – Oh, I’m in withdrawal? | – Carter!你正在断瘾! – 噢,我在断瘾! |
[32:04] | Yes! So am l. | 对!我也是! |
[32:10] | (Teal’c) O’Neill! Major Carter! | O’Neill! Carter少校! |
[32:18] | I believe I have located the parents of Loran. | 我相信我发现Loran双亲的下落了. |
[32:38] | That’s my mother and father. There. | 这是我的母亲和父亲. |
[32:43] | That’s me. | 这是我. |
[32:47] | – You’re a lot younger there. – Yeah. It’s old. | – 你看起来比现在小很多. – 对.这很久了. |
[32:51] | – Yeah, about that… – Hey, can I take an image of you? | – 对,关于.. – 嘿,我可以给你拍张照片吗? |
[32:54] | Sure. | 当然. |
[33:05] | That’s great. | 不错. |
[33:10] | – You know, I’m sorry that you can’t leave. – Are you? | – 我很遗憾你们不能回去. – 是吗? |
[33:17] | I mean, it makes sense that you’d want some company. | 我是说你想有伴是很合理的. |
[33:22] | Maybe that’s why you didn’t tell us the light was dangerous. | 我想这是你不告诉我们 那光有多危险的缘故. |
[33:25] | – No. – It’s OK. I’m not mad. | – 不是. – 没关系.我不生气. |
[33:27] | That’s not why. | 不是那原因. |
[33:40] | – What’s wrong? – Oh… | – 怎么啦? – 喔… |
[33:43] | We’re going through that withdrawal thing again. | 我们又开始经历断瘾症状了. |
[33:47] | I felt fine the whole time you were gone. | 你们不在的时候我觉得很好啊. |
[33:50] | Actually, sir, I’m starting to feel myself again. | 事实上,长官,我觉得我又恢复正常了. |
[33:56] | Me too. What’s goin’ on? | 我也是.怎么回事? |
[33:58] | Well, something other than that light must be affecting us. | 除了光之外一定还有别的东西影响我们. |
[34:01] | – And we must remain in close proximity. – So not only are we stuck here, we’re… | – 那我们必须留在附近. – 所以我们不只是困在这里… |
[34:07] | We’re stuck here. | 我们被困在这里了. |
[34:29] | Well, it’s sure not as much fun to look at with the light off. | 那光被关掉后显然就没什么东西好看了. |
[34:35] | I feel no compulsion to remain here. | 我不觉得非得要待在这里. |
[34:38] | Sir, I think you may be onto something. | 长官,我想你也许说到点子上了. |
[34:41] | – How’s that? – The light isn’t affecting our minds. | – 怎么说? – 那光并没有影响我们的思维. |
[34:44] | It just takes advantage of the altered state of our brain chemistry. | 它只是设计用来改变大脑内的化学物质状态. |
[34:48] | – So… entertainment? – Well, probably more than that. | – 那么…是娱乐表演? – 可能还不止. |
[34:52] | The colour and light interaction probably triggers the chemical responses. | 色彩和光线与我们视神经的互动 也许触发了化学反应. |
[34:57] | – But it’s not the cause of the imbalance. – What is the cause? | – 但它不是导致失调的直接原因. – 那是什么造成的? |
[35:00] | There must be a device emitting energy or radiation… | 这里一定有个隐藏装置… |
[35:03] | ..that we can’t detect with our instruments. | ..放射出我们的仪器监测不到的能量或辐射. |
[35:10] | All right, Loran. | 好了,Loran. |
[35:13] | Why doesn’t this room seem to affect you? | 为什么这房间看来对你没影响? |
[35:17] | I’m too young. | 我太小了. |
[35:18] | – How do you know that? – My father told me. | – 你怎么知道的? – 我父亲告诉我的. |
[35:21] | It is possible this place only affects an adult physiology. | 可能这地方只影响成人的生理. |
[35:25] | Fraiser said he’s as addicted as we are. | Fraiser说他和我们一样上瘾了 |
[35:27] | She’s right. The light didn’t have any effect on me. | 她是对的, 那光对我完全没影响. |
[35:29] | Then what’d it do to your parents? | 那它对你父母呢? |
[35:36] | We need to know what this thing does. | 我们需要知道这东西干了些什么 |
[35:38] | – When they get back, they’ll explain. – They’re not coming back! | – 等他们回来后会解释的. – 他们不会回来了!你很清楚. |
[35:41] | – They are. – Somebody buried those bodies! | – 他们会. – 有人埋了那些尸体! |
[35:47] | Now, how do you shut that thing off? | 现在把这这东西关掉如何? |
[36:16] | – Figure that thing out. – Yes, sir. | – 想办法搞定. – 是,长官. |
[36:36] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[36:57] | Nice picture. Your parents? | 很棒的照片,是你父母? |
[37:05] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们. |
[37:09] | You did? | 你? |
[37:12] | I find that… | 我觉得那… |
[37:19] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[37:24] | When we found this place… | 当我们发现了这地方… |
[37:29] | ..all they would do was stare at that light. | ..他们只是整天盯着那光看. |
[37:33] | All day. | 整天. |
[37:35] | The light didn’t affect me. My father said it was because I was too young. | 那光并不影响我, 我父亲说是因为我太小的缘故. |
[37:39] | But they didn’t let me in the light room anyway. | 不过他们也不准我进那房间 |
[37:44] | I told them to stop every day. | 我每天都叫他们停下来. |
[37:47] | But they’d just tell me to bring them things. | 但他们只是叫我带东西过去. |
[37:51] | OK. So you did that. | 好,所以你就照办. |
[37:56] | And? | 然后呢? |
[37:59] | One day I stopped. | 有一天我不干了. |
[38:03] | It was days before their hunger was stronger than the light. | 过了几天他们对食物的渴求才胜过了光. |
[38:08] | Then they came out looking for me, looking for food. | 然后他们出来找我和食物. |
[38:13] | And I snuck into the light room. | 我就溜进那房间. |
[38:18] | And I turned it off. | 然后把它关了. |
[38:22] | Not just the light. Everything. | 不只是光,所有东西. |
[38:26] | I didn’t know that it would hurt them. I just wanted to go home. | 我不知道这会伤害他们, 我只是想回家. |
[38:31] | Hey. It’s not your fault. | 嘿,这不是你的错. |
[38:33] | They died because of me. | 他们是因为我才死的. |
[38:36] | They were screaming, they ran outside, they didn’t make any sense. | 他们尖叫, 他们跑到外面,他们疯了. |
[38:41] | So I did. I turned it back on. | 所以我去把它重新打开. |
[38:44] | But they were already in the water. | 可是他们已经下了水. |
[38:47] | So far. | 好远. |
[38:53] | And they just kept on going. They just kept going. | 可他们只是向前走, 只是向前走. |
[38:56] | I screamed at them “I turned it back on!” But they just kept going. | 我对他们喊”我把它打开了!” 但他们只是向前走. |
[39:03] | And then they were gone. | 然后不见了. |
[39:08] | The next day I found them on the shore. | 第二天我在岸边发现他们. |
[39:11] | Loran… Loran… | |
[39:14] | You were trying to help them. You were trying to free them from something. | 你是想帮助他们, 你只是想让他们解脱出来 |
[39:18] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错. |
[39:23] | I miss them. | 我好想他们. |
[39:29] | I know. | 我知道. |
[39:51] | – What you got? – We think we can turn it off. | – 你们发现什么了? – 我想我们能关掉它了. |
[39:56] | Don’t let them. | 别让他们关掉它. |
[39:58] | You’ll die, like my parents. | 不然你们会像我父母一样死掉. |
[40:03] | If we shut it off, cold turkey. Loran is right. We’d go into withdrawal again. | Loran是对的,如果我们一下子将它关掉, 我们会再次进入断瘾状态. |
[40:07] | But Teal’c and Daniel have translated some writing, sir,… | 不过Teal’c和Daniel译出了 这里面的一些文字,长官 |
[40:10] | ..and we think it was designed to be turned down incrementally. | 我们认为它是被设计为逐步关闭的. |
[40:14] | The Goa’uld who used this place needed human slaves to tend to their needs. | 使用这地方的Goa’uld在这里面时 需要驱使人类奴隶来满足他们的需要. |
[40:18] | We’ve already taken it down a notch without any harm. | 我们已经把它降低了一个刻度 并没有受到任何不良影响. |
[40:21] | Within three weeks, your brain chemistry will return to normal. | 在两三周内,你们脑内的 化学物质水平就会恢复正常. |
[40:25] | – You may then return home. – So three weeks in a palace by the beach. | – 那时你们就能回家了. – 所以要在这个海滨宫殿待上三周? |
[40:33] | Teal’c, you don’t have to stay. Why don’t you let Hammond know what’s goin’ on? | Teal’c,你不必留下,你何不回去告诉 Hammond这里的状况? |
[40:38] | Very well. | 好的. |
[40:41] | – And then you’ll leave. – I think we all will. Right? | – 然后你们会离开? – 我想我们全都要走,对吗? |
[40:46] | Yeah. He should return to normal with the rest of us. | 对,他应该会跟我们一样恢复正常. |
[40:49] | I can go with you? | 什么?我可以跟你们一起走? |
[40:53] | Sure. | 当然. |
[41:00] | Come on. Let’s go see Teal’c off. | 来吧,我们去看Teal’c出发. |
[41:06] | – Do you like ice cream? – What’s ice cream? | – 你喜欢冰淇淋吗? – 什么是冰淇淋? |