时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | – (Hammond) Come in. – General. | – 进来 – 将军 |
[00:14] | I’d like to talk to you about this mission upon which we’re about to embark. | 我想和你讨论一下马上要去执行的任务 |
[00:18] | It seems… a bit ridiculous, doesn’t it? | 这似乎有点荒唐,不是吗? |
[00:22] | Have you met General Ryan? | 你见过Ryan将军吗? |
[00:25] | Hello, Colonel. | 你好,上校. |
[00:28] | The General Ryan? Chief of Staff? | Ryan将军?空军司令? |
[00:30] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[00:34] | Shouldn’t there have been a memo or something? | 总该通知我们吧?. |
[00:37] | You were off world. | 你们那会儿在其他世界. |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 啊,没错. |
[00:41] | So, what brings you to our little secret base, sir? | 是什么风把您吹到这个小小秘密基地 来的呢?长官 |
[00:46] | That would be the ridiculous mission you just mentioned. | 应该是你刚刚提到的荒唐的任务. |
[00:52] | – Of course. – I’m proposing that M4C-862 become… | – 当然… – 我正计划将M4C-862建成… |
[00:56] | ..a permanent research station. I’d like you to make an assessment. | …一个永久性的研究工作站. 我希望你能对其进行评估. |
[00:59] | – The General Ryan? – I’ve read a lot about you, Colonel. | – Ryan将军? – 我读过很多关于你的事,上校. |
[01:03] | In General Hammond’s reports. | 在Hammond将军的报告里. |
[01:07] | – Yes, sir? – Thus far we like your work. | – 是吗?长官 – 到目前为止,你干得不错. |
[01:11] | Thank you, sir. I like yours. | 谢谢长官,您的工作很出色. |
[01:14] | Your air force. The air force. | 您的空军. 空军 |
[01:16] | I love the air force. | 我热爱空军. |
[01:18] | Anything else, Colonel? | 还有别的事吗?上校 |
[01:21] | No, sir. Well, actually, I’d like to know how Daniel and Carter got out of this… | 没有了,长官. 只是我想知道 为什么Daniel和Carter会缺席这个… |
[01:27] | ..very important mission. | ..非常重要的任务. |
[01:29] | Dr Jackson is off world with SG-1 1 . | Jackson博士已经和SG-11到外部世界去了. |
[01:32] | Major Carter’s giving a lecture at the academy in theoretical astrophysics. | Carter少校正在空军学院里做理论天体 物理学讲座. |
[01:37] | If you’d care to take her place… | 如果你愿意代替她…? |
[01:39] | No. | 不 |
[01:41] | – Then you’re dismissed. – Thank you, sir. | – 那好,解散 – 谢谢长官. |
[01:44] | Sirs. Both of you. | 长官们…两位长官 |
[01:52] | Got your hands full with that one, eh, George? | 这家伙够你手忙脚乱的,嗯,George? |
[01:57] | So, as a result of these modular functions,… | 所以这些模函数的结果就是… |
[01:59] | ..the unwanted variables are always expressed as multiples of N minus ten. | 这些多余的变量总是以(N-10)的倍数来表示. |
[02:04] | Therefore, if we assume the existence of ten dimensions in space-time,… | 所以如果我们假设存在十维时空 |
[02:08] | ..the variables are cancelled out and the calculations begin to make sense. | 这些变量就被消去,其计算就有意义了. |
[02:12] | Excuse me, ma’am. Did you say ten dimensions? | 提个问题,长官.你刚才是说10维吗? |
[02:17] | Yes, I did. | 是的. |
[02:20] | Look, I realise these concepts are a little bizarre,… | 我知道这些概念很抽象 |
[02:23] | ..and that many of you would rather be somewhere else: | 而你们大多数人更乐意去其他地方 |
[02:26] | ..jump school, flight training… Believe me, I know. | 跳跃训练,飞行训练,我能理解 |
[02:29] | I used to sit in those chairs and listen to the same boring lectures. | 我也曾坐在下面听着这些乏味的讲座. |
[02:34] | No offence, Professor. | 没有冒犯的意思,教授. |
[02:38] | But the aerodynamics that are one day going to allow you to fly an F-22… | 但换个角度来看,让你们得以 驾驶一架F-22的空气动力学… |
[02:43] | ..started out as squiggles on a board just like this one. | …也是由类似这样在黑板上的涂鸦起步的. |
[02:46] | These calculations are the key to opening up the entire universe. | 这些计算是打开宇宙之门的钥匙. |
[02:50] | Wormholes and hyperspace may seem like science fiction,… | 虫洞和多维空间听起来像是科学幻想小说 |
[02:53] | ..but take my word for it: the future is a lot closer than you might think. | 但请相信我, 未来比你们想象的更近. |
[03:17] | Guess that wasn’t so bad. | 我猜这还不算太糟吧 |
[03:20] | No, no. You actually made the topological configuration… | 不, 不,你实际上构造了一个多维的 拓扑结构,很有趣 |
[03:27] | This is wrong. | 这不对. |
[03:31] | What’s that, Cadet? | 怎么回事,学员? |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, sir, but the calculations are incorrect. | 对不起,长官, 但这些计算是错误的. |
[03:38] | I appreciate your enthusiasm, but wait until you graduate… | 我很欣赏你的积极参与, 但或许你该 等到毕业以后 |
[03:42] | ..before you criticise the work of a leader in the field of astrophysics. | 再来对一个天体物理学领域中的学术 带头人的研究吹毛求疵 |
[03:45] | Yes, sir, of course. | 是,长官,当然. |
[03:48] | My apologies, ma’am. | 很抱歉,长官. |
[03:58] | Who was that? | 她是谁? |
[04:00] | Jennifer Hailey. Jennifer Hailey. | |
[04:02] | Very intelligent, but… difficult personality. | 非常聪明,但…很难相处. |
[04:08] | Well, she’s right. | 她是对的. |
[04:11] | – Really? – These variables should be reversed. | – 真的? – 这些变量应该上下颠倒一下. |
[04:16] | – I didn’t even notice. – Neither did l. | – 我都没注意到. – 我也是. |
[05:29] | – Colonel. – (O’Neill) Major. Report? | – 上校. – 少校,报告情况? |
[05:33] | We’ve had a pretty thrilling week! | 我们可真是度过了恐怖的一周 |
[05:35] | Two days ago Dr Thompson lost his glasses,… | 两天前,Thompson博士丢了他的眼镜 |
[05:38] | ..and just this morning the electron microscope broke down. | 就在今天早上电子显微镜也坏了. |
[05:42] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇 – 是的 |
[05:44] | Nonstop excitement. | 一刻都不得安生 |
[05:47] | Well, we’ll take it from here. You’re relieved. | 我们会处理一切的,你该换班了 |
[05:50] | – Yes, sir. – Major Griff? | – 是,长官 – Griff少校! |
[05:54] | Dr Hamilton. | Hamilton博士 |
[05:57] | Do you realise we still haven’t received those parts for the backup generator? | 你有没有发现我们还没有收到备用 发电机的配件? |
[06:01] | I put the requisition in three days ago. | 我3天前就申请了. |
[06:04] | Well, that’s just not good enough. | 这可远远不够. |
[06:07] | We obviously need to have a serious talk about our supply procedure. | 显然我们需要认真讨论一下我们的 补给程序. |
[06:10] | Well, unfortunately, Doctor, I’ve just been relieved, but… | 不幸的是,博士,我已经换班了,不过… |
[06:14] | ..l’m sure Colonel O’Neill would love to discuss it with you. | …我相信O’Neill上校会乐意和你 讨论此事的. |
[06:20] | Love is the word. | 真是”乐意”啊. |
[06:22] | Colonel O’Neill, is it? I don’t know if this is a military thing generally… | O’Neill上校,是吗? 我不知道是否军事 项目通常就是这样… |
[06:26] | ..or Major Griff’s incompetence, but I can’t get anything I ask for. | …或者是Griff少校的能力不够, 可我似乎无法得到需要的一切东西 |
[06:37] | – (knocking) – Come. | 进来 |
[06:42] | Samantha. Sam. Good to see you again. | Samantha!Sam!真高兴再见到你. |
[06:45] | Come in. Sit down, sit down. | 请进,请坐,请坐 |
[06:48] | It’s good to see you too, sir. Thank you. | 我也很高兴再次见到你,长官.谢谢 |
[06:52] | Well, well, well. So, how was the lecture? | 那么…讲座怎么样? |
[06:57] | Well, no one fell asleep. | 不错, 没有人睡着. |
[06:59] | – Very impressive. – Thank you, sir. | – 真令人吃惊. – 谢谢你,长官. |
[07:02] | I did have an interesting encounter with one of your cadets. Jennifer Hailey. | 我确实遇到了一个有意思的学员 Jennifer Hailey. |
[07:06] | Caught your eye, did she? I thought she might. | 她引起了你的注意,是吗? 我早就觉得有这个可能. |
[07:10] | She pointed out a mistake in an equation that changed the result completely. | 她指出了一个复杂方程式中的一处错误 彻底推翻了原来的结果. |
[07:14] | – I couldn’t believe it. – Here. Give this a read. | – 我几乎不敢相信 – 这个,你看看. |
[07:20] | Once you brush the chip off her shoulder,… | 如果你能改掉她的瑕疵 |
[07:23] | ..she reminds me of another bright cadet who came here a few years back. | 她让我想起了几年前来这里的另一个 聪明的年轻学员 |
[07:26] | I’ve no idea who you’re talking about, sir. | 我不知道你说的是谁,长官 |
[07:29] | Cadet Hailey is a very smart young woman. | Hailey是个非常聪明的女生. |
[07:32] | Her SATs were through the roof – even higher than yours. | 她的SAT成绩是顶尖的,甚至比你的都高 (注:SAT,美国高中入大学考试,类似我国高考) |
[07:35] | Unfortunately, she’s sometimes too smart for her own damn good. | 不幸的是有时候她聪明过头了. |
[07:39] | Professor Monroe said she has discipline problems. | Monroe教授说她不太守纪律. |
[07:42] | The kid’s bored. Came here for a challenge, but it’s not enough for her. | 这孩子觉得无聊了,就来这里寻求挑战 可她还是觉得不够 |
[07:46] | Not enough? This is just the beginning of her career. | 不够?这只是她人生的起步阶段 |
[07:49] | – How could she know what’s ahead? – I know, but she doesn’t see it, Sam. | – 她怎么会知道未来要面对什么? – 我知道,可她还没意识到,Sam. |
[07:54] | Don’t get me wrong. I see her potential. | 别误会我的意思,我看到她的潜力了. |
[07:57] | Her physical skills are terrific, despite her size. | 她的体能训练很出色,虽然块头不大 |
[07:59] | She’s an expert marksman, a superb glider pilot. | 她是个神枪手,也是个很棒的滑翔机驾驶员 |
[08:02] | But that’s not all there is to becoming an officer. | 可要成为一个空军军官这还不够 |
[08:05] | If she keeps insisting on doing things her way… | 如果她坚持我行我素,那么… |
[08:07] | I’d like to talk to her, sir, if that’s OK. | 我想和她谈谈,长官,可以吗? |
[08:14] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就等你说这句话呢. |
[08:19] | – Who said that? – He did. | – 谁说的? – 他说的. |
[08:21] | Oh, for… | 哦… |
[08:25] | Colonel O’Neill? | O’Neill上校? |
[08:29] | Dr Lee tells me you’ve denied our request to conduct a survey of the cave network. | Lee博士告诉我,你不同意我们去勘测 那些洞穴群 |
[08:34] | No. I just asked him to wait until I could have a chance to check it out. | 不,我只是让他等我有机会去检查之后再说 |
[08:38] | – With no regard for our timetable. – None whatsoever. | – 这样做是不尊重我们的进度安排. – 一点也没有. |
[08:42] | Colonel, what exactly do you expect to find in there? | 上校,你究竟想在那里找到什么? |
[08:45] | Look, Doctor, this is another planet. | 听着,博士,这是个我们不熟悉的行星. |
[08:48] | Actually, it’s a moon. We’re orbiting that gas giant. | 事实上这是个卫星. 我们正在那个气体巨星的轨道上运转 |
[08:54] | Oh, well, if it’s a moon,… | 哦,如果是个卫星,… |
[08:57] | ..go ahead, do whatever you want(!) What could happen? | 去做你要做的事吧,怎么了? |
[09:01] | Colonel, this outpost has been up and running for six weeks… | 上校, 这个前哨站已经设立了6周了 |
[09:04] | ..without the slightest hint of anything remotely dangerous. | 一直没有发现有丝毫危险的迹象. |
[09:08] | You can explore the caves once they’ve been checked out. | 等他们检查完后你们就可以去探索那些 洞穴了 |
[09:13] | Any more pressing matters? | 还有什么急事吗? |
[09:17] | None whatsoever. | 一点也没有 |
[09:25] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,好.. |
[09:49] | – Beautiful, isn’t it? – Major Carter. | – 很美,不是吗? – Carter少校. |
[09:52] | At ease, Cadet. | 放松点,学员. |
[09:59] | Getting in a little extra lab time? | 你有空吗? |
[10:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的. |
[10:04] | I wanted to talk to you about the paper you did for Professor Monroe. | 我想和你谈谈你写给Monroe教授的学期论文. |
[10:07] | “Towards a New Cosmology of Multiple Realities.” | “面向多维实体的新宇宙论” |
[10:11] | – It’s an interesting topic. – Professor Monroe gave me a D. | – 是个有趣的题目. – Monroe教授给我的成绩是D. |
[10:15] | Because it wasn’t the assignment. | 因为这不是你的课题安排. |
[10:18] | Permission to speak freely, ma’am? | 可以实话实说吗,长官? |
[10:21] | The assignment was lame. | 那个研究课题无聊透顶 |
[10:24] | Maybe it was, but it was the assignment. | 也许,但这是你的课题. |
[10:27] | – Did you read it anyway? – Matter of fact, I did. | – 你读过论文了吗? – 事实上,我读过了. |
[10:31] | – It’s intriguing. – The same word Professor Monroe used. | – 很有意思. – 和Monroe教授说的一样. |
[10:36] | Maybe because that’s what it is: an intriguing idea. | 或许因为的确如此. |
[10:40] | But it’s based on too many unfounded assumptions to make a valid theory. | 有意思的想法,可要证明一个理论 就不能基于太多未证实的假设之上 |
[10:44] | For example, you assume that matter can travel both ways… | 举个例子,你设想物质可以通过打开 的虫洞双向传输 |
[10:49] | – So? – So how do you know? | – 怎么了? – 你怎么能知道呢? |
[10:53] | Until somebody shows me a wormhole that can only go one way… | 除非有人能展示给我看一个真正的 虫洞只能单向传输 |
[10:56] | That’s not the point. You made an assumption. | 这不是问题的关键,这只是设想 |
[11:00] | What about your assumption, Major? | 那你的设想呢,少校? |
[11:04] | That you’re right and I’m wrong? | 你是对的而我就是错的. |
[11:06] | That paper is way, way beyond anything you’re likely to be taught at the academy. | 学员,这篇论文的范畴远远超出了你可能 会在学校里学到的东西. |
[11:11] | And if you want points for it, hey, we’re all impressed. | 如果你要让我来评定,这篇论文的确给 我们留下了深刻的印象 |
[11:14] | It doesn’t mean you don’t do the assignment. | 可并不意味着你不用做你的课题研究. |
[11:18] | I’m late for a class, ma’am. | 我上课要迟到了,长官. |
[11:21] | Am I dismissed? | 我可以走了吗? |
[11:23] | Yes. | 可以. |
[11:42] | Hamilton? Hamilton. | |
[11:45] | Colonel O’Neill. How are the caves? | O’Neill上校.洞穴里情形如何? |
[11:49] | – Dark. – No subterranean monsters, I assume? | – 很黑. – 我猜没有地底怪物吧? |
[11:53] | Not this time. | 这次没发现. |
[11:56] | Go ahead and do your survey. | 去做你的勘察工作吧. |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[12:01] | – You are disappointed we found nothing. – No, it’s just… I wanted him to be wrong. | – 我们没发现什么,你似乎很失望,O’Neill. – 不, 只是… 我希望他错了. |
[12:07] | Just so he’d… be wrong. | 只是希望他…错了. |
[12:11] | And if he was wrong, we’d have something to do. | 如果他错了,我们就有事可做了. |
[12:14] | – I see. – (tonal buzzing) | 我明白. |
[12:21] | Did you hear somethin’? | 你听到什么吗? |
[12:24] | Indeed. | 是的. |
[13:05] | I have never before encountered anything like it. | 我从没遇到过这样的东西. |
[13:09] | Cool. | 酷. |
[13:19] | I didn’t realise you were still here. | 我没想到你还在这儿. |
[13:21] | I wanted to talk to you about Cadet Hailey’s paper. | 我想和你谈谈学员Hailey的论文. |
[13:24] | – Sam… – Look, at first I agreed with you. | – Sam… – 首先, 我同意你的观点. |
[13:26] | It just didn’t add up. But something about it kept nagging at me. | 论文的前后不一致.但是论文里有些 东西不断困扰着我. |
[13:30] | I finally figured out what it was. | 我终于知道是什么了. |
[13:32] | The equations don’t work unless you allow for variations in the speed of light. | 这些方程式毫无意义,除非考虑到光速会变化. |
[13:37] | Which is a universal constant. | 光速是恒定的. |
[13:39] | Not if the frame of reference includes multiple universes. | 如果将之扩展到多维宇宙的范畴,光速 并不是恒定的 |
[13:43] | That’s where this paper comes in. I think, without even realising it,… | 这就是这篇论文的出发点. 我想即便没意识到这点. |
[13:47] | ..Cadet Hailey intuitively arrived at a whole new way of looking at cosmology. | Hailey学员也凭直觉踏上了看待宇宙 的全新路径 |
[13:51] | Under certain special circumstances,… | 在某种特定的情况下… |
[13:54] | ..what we would see as an effect preceding a cause… | 我们认为是在”因”之前看到的”果” |
[14:02] | ..would in fact be an effect following a cause… in a parallel reality. | 其实是在另一个平行现实中的”因”产生的”果” |
[14:08] | That’s assuming that parallel realities occasionally overlap. | 这是基于平行现实偶尔会交迭的假设之上. |
[14:12] | – I’m fairly confident that that’s the case. – Really? Why? | – 我相信有这样的可能. – 真的?为什么? |
[14:17] | I know she’s got to you, but I think you’re trying to see something that isn’t there. | 我知道她和你谈过话,可你正在试图去 发现根本不存在的东西 |
[14:22] | All right. Even if this theory ultimately proves to be incorrect,… | 好吧.即使这个理论最终被证明是错误的 |
[14:26] | ..you have to admit that it’s a brilliant insight. | 你也不得不承认这是了不起的见地. |
[14:29] | Jennifer Hailey is no longer our problem. | Jennifer Hailey不会再带来麻烦了. |
[14:34] | – What do you mean? – She got into a fight with another cadet. | – 什么意思? – 她今天早上和另外一个学员打架. |
[14:39] | As fond as General Kerrigan is of her, he’ll have to expel her. | 虽然Kerrigan将军很喜欢她, 他也不得不开除她. |
[14:47] | – Are you sure this is such a good idea? – I didn’t come across the galaxy… | – 你确信这是个好主意? – 我又没有中途穿越星系.. |
[14:51] | – ..to wait for permission to do my job. – Colonel O’Neill… | …去等着批准我的工作 – 可O’Neill 上校… |
[14:54] | He doesn’t have a clue what we’re trying to accomplish. | O’Neill上校根本不知道我们要做些什么. |
[14:57] | He’s too busy polishing his M-16. | 他只顾着擦他的M-16. |
[15:00] | Actually, it’s a P-90. | 事实上这是P-90. |
[15:08] | You boys goin’ somewhere? | 你们想出去? |
[15:11] | Yes, we… we’re gonna go see if we can find that creature you encountered. | 啊,是的..我们要去看看能否找到你们 遇到的那种生物 |
[15:16] | Apparently you didn’t hear me the first time I told you – | 显然你把我说的话当耳边风了 |
[15:18] | ..clearly and in no uncertain terms – not the heck yet. | 我说的很明确,没有含糊不清的地方 不是信口开河 |
[15:23] | You know, if your description is correct, we’re talkin’ about something… | 如果你所说的是真的,那可是一种.. |
[15:27] | ..that can pass through solid matter. | …能穿过固体的生物. |
[15:29] | Yes. And therefore, logically, we’d have no defence against it. | 没错,所以理论上我们根本无法防范它 |
[15:33] | Typical military thinking. | 典型的军人思维. |
[15:35] | You encounter something you don’t understand, you assume it’s a threat. | 遇见自己无法理解的事物,就立即 认为是威胁 |
[15:40] | Well… until we determine there is no threat,… | 等到我们确认没威胁再说 |
[15:45] | ..l will assume there is one. | 我还是认为它有威胁. |
[15:50] | – Do we have a problem here? – Colonel, with all due respect, really,… | – 有什么问题吗? – 上校, 我很尊敬你, 真的… |
[15:55] | ..when I agreed to this assignment, I was under the impression that I was in charge. | 当我接受这个任务的时候,我还以为 该由我来主管这里的事 |
[16:00] | You are in charge. | 你负责主管…其他的科学家 |
[16:05] | That you even think you’re qualified to decide what we can and can’t do… | 你甚至觉得你有资格来来决定我们该做 什么不该做什么… |
[16:09] | Colonel O’Neill is indeed qualified, Dr Hamilton,… | O’Neill上校的确有这个资格, Hamilton博士… |
[16:13] | ..having encountered many alien species since long before you were born. | 他遇到过许多种外星生物,我更是在你 出生很久以前就遇见过了 |
[16:18] | I strongly suggest you do what Colonel O’Neill says. | 我强烈建议你按照O’Neill上校的话去做 |
[16:23] | Thank you, Rocco. | 谢谢你,Rocco. |
[16:28] | Boys, we’ll be in touch. | 小伙子们,过会儿联络. |
[16:41] | Cadet Hailey was helping to train an underclassman named Chloe Brown,… | Hailey学员当时正在帮助训练一个 叫Chloe Brown的新生 |
[16:47] | ..who’s been having problems with her physical fitness tests. | 她的身体素质测试有点问题 |
[16:51] | One of the cadre made a derogatory comment about the young lady. | 有个学员嘲笑了这位年轻的小姐. |
[16:54] | – Cadet Hailey told him to knock it off. – And when he didn’t? | – Hailey学员要他停下来. – 而他没停下来? |
[16:59] | – She broke his nose. – She what? | – 她打破了他的鼻子. – 她什么? |
[17:02] | I can’t let that go. I don’t give a damn how smart she is. | 我不能让这事就这么算了,不管她有多聪明 |
[17:06] | – She was defending a fellow classmate. – I know. | – 她在维护她的同学. – 我知道. |
[17:09] | I’m not asking for her to go unpunished, sir,… | 我不是想让您免除对她的惩罚, 长官,… |
[17:12] | ..but if she’s even half as brilliant as I think she is, we don’t wanna lose her. | 可即使她只有我所想象的一半聪明 我们也不想失去她. |
[17:17] | We’re not here to advance theoretical physics, but to defend this country. | 我们可不是在这里发展理论物理学 我们是在保卫这个国家. |
[17:20] | I understand that, sir, but they’re not mutually exclusive goals. | 我知道, 长官, 但两者并没有冲突. |
[17:26] | Can I assume you’re referring to your research project at Cheyenne Mountain? | 我可不可以假设你是在指你们在 Cheyenne山的研究项目吗? |
[17:31] | – You can. – Deep-space radar analysis, is it? | – 可以这么说. – 外太空雷达分析,是吗? |
[17:35] | Something like that, sir, yes. | 差不多,是的,长官. |
[17:38] | Mm. | 嗯. |
[17:40] | Well, I don’t know what it really is you’re working on inside that mountain,… | 我不知道你究竟在那座山里做什么 |
[17:44] | ..but I do know if you’ve got something to do with it, then it’s high priority. | 但我肯定如果你参与了该项目,那一定 是具有高优先权的事 |
[17:49] | Well, thank you, sir. It is. And believe me when I tell you… | 谢谢长官,确实是. 请相信我… |
[17:52] | ..that Cadet Hailey is exactly the kind of person we need. | Hailey学员正是我们需要的人才 |
[17:57] | – She’ll have to be punished. – As she should be, sir. | – 她必须接受处罚. – 她应该被处罚.长官 |
[18:01] | But I don’t think she’s about to go on a rampage, beating up upperclassmen. | 但是我不认为她会胡闹到无理打一个 高年级同学. |
[18:08] | (presses intercom) | 喊她进来. |
[18:18] | Sir. Cadet Hailey reports as ordered. | 长官.学员Hailey受命前来报告. |
[18:23] | At ease. Major Carter? | 稍息.Carter少校? |
[18:26] | Cadet, I’d like to ask you a few questions. Answer honestly. | 学员, 我想问你几个问题. 请如实回答. |
[18:30] | – Yes, ma’am. – Who the hell do you think you are? | – 是,长官. – 你到底以为自己是谁? |
[18:34] | Ma’am? | 长官? |
[18:35] | You think you’re better than we are, too good for the air force? | 你觉得你比我们都强? 你觉得自己在空军是大材小用了? |
[18:39] | – No, ma’am. – Oh, come on. | – 不,长官. – 哦,得了. |
[18:41] | All those rules and regulations, they don’t really apply to you, right? | 所有的规章制度对你都不适用? |
[18:45] | What’s the point of a chain of command if your superiors aren’t as smart as you? | 如果你的上级都不如你聪明,整个 指挥体系还有什么意义呢? |
[18:49] | – I don’t feel that way, ma’am. – Oh, I think you do. | – 我没这么想,长官 – 哦,我想你就是这么想的. |
[18:52] | And I think deep down you wanna leave. | 我认为你想离开. |
[18:55] | Let me do you a favour. The door’s open. | 让我帮你个忙吧,大门是敞开的 |
[18:58] | – Why don’t you just quit and go home? – No, ma’am. I won’t quit. | – 为什么不退出然后回家? – 不,我不想退出 |
[19:02] | I’m giving you the chance to walk out before General Kerrigan throws you out. | 在Kerrigan将军开除你之前,我这是 在给你一个机会自己离开. |
[19:06] | I won’t quit. | 我不想退出. |
[19:10] | Good. | 很好. |
[19:16] | Cadet Hailey, as far as I’m concerned,… | Hailey学员,在我看来 |
[19:19] | ..you’ve demonstrated an inability to be a functioning member… | 你不适合作为美国空军的合格一员. |
[19:32] | Although the rest of your punishment stands, I’m not recommending dismissal. | 尽管对你的处罚还没结束, 我并不准备开除你 |
[19:37] | – Thank you, sir. – You may go. | – 谢谢你,长官. – 你可以走了. |
[19:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运. |
[19:55] | Hm. | 嗯. |
[20:02] | What were you thinking, breaking the nose of an upperclassman? | 你到底怎么想的? 居然会打破一个高年级同学的鼻子? |
[20:06] | – Swing high. – That’s not funny. | – 挥高了. – 这并不好玩. |
[20:08] | No, ma’am, you wouldn’t think so. | 不,长官,你并不是这么想的,对吗? |
[20:10] | – What’s this got to do with me? – Everything. | – 这和我有什么关系? – 所有一切. |
[20:13] | The great Samantha Carter. You think a day goes by I don’t hear your name? | 大名鼎鼎的 Samantha Carter. 在这里我每天都会听到你的名字. |
[20:17] | You’ve gotten the highest mark in every class I’ve ever been in, won every award. | 你得到了每门课程的最高分 你获得了所有的奖项 |
[20:21] | They’ve compared me to you since day one,… | 自从我迈入学校大门的第一天起 他们就拿你和我比 |
[20:23] | ..and I never quite seem to measure up. | 而我似乎永远都比不上你. |
[20:27] | That’s it? What, so for the first time in your life you come to a place… | 就这样?在你一生中你第一次… |
[20:31] | ..where you are not automatically the smartest and best at everything you do? | 到了一个你不再是天经地义地最聪明 最出色的地方? |
[20:36] | Get over it. | 你得克服这点. |
[20:39] | There are important things at stake. | 许多重要的事在等着你去做. |
[20:41] | You’ve got my future planned out for me as long as I stay here? | 你已经替我安排好我的未来了吗, 只要我呆在这里? |
[20:44] | – If you’re good enough. – Like what? | – 如果你够好的话. – 比如呢? |
[20:47] | Flying a transport plane if I’m one of the lucky ones? | 如果我运气够好的话,会去驾驶运输机? |
[20:50] | I don’t see this exciting future you’re talking about, Major. | 我看不出你所描述的美妙未来,少校. |
[20:53] | Something more incredible than anything even you could imagine. | 是些你无法想象到的不可思议之事. |
[20:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,长官. |
[21:02] | Cadet. | 学员. |
[21:06] | Believe me. | 相信我. |
[21:26] | Science is about questioning the status quo, questioning authority. | 科学就是要置疑现状,置疑权威. |
[21:30] | How can we do that when the greatest scientific discovery in human history… | 可现在当人类历史上最伟大的科学发现 掌握在美国空军的手里时… |
[21:34] | – ..is in the hands of the US Air Force? – Oh, my God. | – 我们能怎么办? – 噢,天啊. |
[21:45] | The camera. Get the camera. | 摄像机.去拿摄像机. |
[22:06] | Come on! | 快! |
[22:09] | – Colonel O’Neill. – Go ahead. | – O’Neill 上校. – 你说. |
[22:11] | Wejust encountered one ofthe creatures. We’re following it into the forest. | 我们刚刚遇到了一个那种生物. 我们追踪它到了营地北方的森林里,. |
[22:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走. |
[22:24] | Incredible. | 真是难以置信. |
[22:42] | Hamilton, what are you doin’? | Hamilton,你在干什么? |
[22:46] | You see, Colonel? They’re harmless. | 你瞧,上校 它们不会伤害我们. |
[23:14] | – Major, this is a high-security area. – I know that, sir. | – 少校,这里可是高度保密安全区域 – 我知道,长官. |
[23:18] | But she’s already checked out security and signed the non-disclosure form. | 但是她已经通过了安全审核并签署了 保密条约. |
[23:22] | What did you tell her she was going to see? | 你告诉她会要见到什么? |
[23:25] | Deep-space radar telemetry. | 外太空雷达探测. |
[23:27] | – Are you absolutely sure about this? – She is a perfect candidate for the SGC. | – 你能确信这点吗,少校? – 将军,她是SGC的完美人选. |
[23:32] | Her file says otherwise. | 她的档案可不像是. |
[23:34] | I’ve met her, sir. She is brilliant. | 我和她接触过,长官,她非常聪明. |
[23:39] | Not everyone is cut out to be an air-force officer, Major. | 不是每个人都适合担任空军军官,少校. |
[23:42] | Sir, if she can just get one glimpse… | 长官,只要她能看一眼… |
[23:45] | ..of her possible future, she will graduate at the top of her class… | …她未来可能从事的工作, 她就会以最优异的成绩毕业. |
[23:49] | ..and become an officer worthy of serving under your command. | …并成为你手下的优秀军官. |
[23:56] | I am absolutely sure about this, sir. | 我确信这一点,长官. |
[24:05] | We’re underground. Where could we possibly be going? | 我不明白,我们在地下. 我们还能去哪儿呢? |
[24:08] | You’ll see. What you’re about to see is probably the best kept secret in the world. | 你就会知道的.等下你看到的可能是这个 世界上保守最好的秘密. |
[24:12] | – You’re making me nervous. – Good. | – 你让我紧张. – 很好. |
[24:15] | Because everything you thought you knew about the universe… | 因为由此开始,你对宇宙的所有认知… |
[24:18] | ..is about to be turned upside down. You ready? | …将被彻底颠覆.你准备好了吗? |
[24:40] | – What is it? – It’s your future. | – 这是什么? – 是你的未来. |
[24:44] | – It’s called a Stargate. – (technician) Chevron seven locked. | – 这是星际之门. – 编码七锁定. |
[24:59] | You’re looking at a wormhole connecting this Stargate… | 你现在看到的是一个虫洞的界面 这个虫洞连接着这个星门和.. |
[25:03] | ..to another identical one on another world 42,000 light years from Earth. | 距离地球42000光年的另一个世界中 同样的星门 |
[25:07] | – That’s where we’re going? – That’s right. | – 那就是我们要去的地方? – 对. |
[25:10] | – How? – That’s the easy part. | – 怎么去? – 这是最简单不过的了. |
[25:13] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[25:27] | What was that? What just happened? | 怎么回事?刚才发生了什么? |
[25:29] | Your body was particlised and then reintegrated. | 你的身体被分解为物质流然后又被重组. |
[25:33] | – So this is another planet? – It’s a moon, actually. | – 这是另外一个行星? – 实际上是个卫星. |
[25:36] | Doesn’t look that different from home. | 和地球看上去没什么两样. |
[25:38] | Well, where there’s oxygen, there’s usually plant life, trees, water. | 嗯,有氧气,常见的植物,树,水. |
[25:42] | There are a couple of differences. | 还有些不同的地方. |
[25:51] | Hey, Carter. | 嘿,Carter. |
[25:54] | Thought I’d come and be your welcoming committee. | 我想还是来欢迎你吧. |
[25:57] | – Thank you, sir. How are you? – The back’s acting up a little, actually. | – 谢谢你,长官.你还好吗? – 事实上,背部有点不舒服. |
[26:01] | – The knees, you know, always… – Sir, I’d like you to meet Cadet Hailey. | – 还有膝盖,你知道的,总是… – 长官,这是学员Hailey. |
[26:07] | Cadet. Welcome to 862. | 学员.欢迎来到862. |
[26:10] | How was your trip? | 旅行如何? |
[26:12] | It was a… a trip, sir. | 这个…就是个旅行,长官. |
[26:18] | It always is. | 一向如此. |
[26:21] | I got something you should see. | 我有些东西给你看. |
[26:39] | – What is it? – We’re not sure,… | – 这是什么? – 我们还没确定… |
[26:42] | ..but we think it’s some kind of energy-based life form. | 不过我们觉得是一种光态能量体. |
[26:46] | – That’s impossible. – But one led us directly to the others,… | – 这不可能. – 我们原本也这么想.但其中一个把我们 带到了其他的那里 |
[26:50] | ..which suggests organisation, some kind of intelligence. | 说明它们有组织性,是有智能的. |
[26:53] | They also appear to be able to phase through solid matter. | 它们还能通过固体物质. |
[26:56] | Teal’c and I saw one zip right on through a tree. | Teal’c和我看见一个穿过一棵树. |
[26:59] | – Didn’t even slow it down. – That’s so cool. | – 甚至没有减速. – 太酷了. |
[27:02] | That’s exactly what I said. I said that. | 我也是那么说的. |
[27:05] | If that’s the case, what’s keeping it inside this cylinder? | 如果是这样的话, 它怎么会被关在这个圆筒里? |
[27:08] | That was Dr Lee’s idea. The top and bottom plates are electrified. | 那是Lee博士的主意. 顶部和底部的金属板都通了电. |
[27:12] | The field seems to be holding it in. | 它似乎无法穿过电场. |
[27:15] | You’re not hurting it, are you? | 这不是在伤害它,对吗? |
[27:18] | The creature has no physical body. I don’t think it’s capable of feeling pain. | 这个生物没有躯体. 我认为它不会感觉到痛. |
[27:22] | But if it’s intelligent, it might not appreciate being held in a cage. | 但如果它是智能生物,它可能不愿意 被关在笼子里 |
[27:26] | Might be time to let this one go, Doc. | 也许该让它走了,教授. |
[27:28] | Colonel, no, please. We need to study it. | 上校,不,求你了.我们需要研究它. |
[27:31] | Find another way. | 换种方式. |
[27:48] | Bill, come in. Any sign ofthe swarm? | Bill,进来.那个群落有什么动静吗? |
[27:52] | Nothin’. Looks like they just disappeared. | 还没有.它们像是消失了. |
[28:02] | They gotta be around here somewhere. Try checking for high-frequency spikes. | 它们应该在这附近,用高频信号试试看. |
[28:08] | You got it. | 好的. |
[28:20] | Hey there. | 嘿,你好. |
[28:22] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友们在哪儿? |
[28:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔, 喔, 喔. |
[28:27] | Easy. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放松点.我们不会伤害你的. |
[28:32] | Bill, you gettin’ anything on the high frequency? Bill? | Bill,高频信号发现什么了吗?Bill? |
[28:48] | – Bill, come in. – (screaming) | Bill, 回答. |
[28:59] | – Oh, God! Colonel… – (zapping) | 噢,天啊!上校… |
[29:32] | Teal’c? Teal’c? | |
[29:34] | Do you mind if I call you Teal’c? | 介意我叫你Teal’c吗? |
[29:37] | I have no other name. | 我没有其他名字. |
[29:40] | So I’m guessing you’re not… | 所以我猜你不是… |
[29:43] | Human. | 人类? |
[29:46] | – Then your guess is correct. – Then is this your planet? I mean moon. | – 你猜对了. – 那这是你的行星?我是说卫星. |
[29:51] | It is not. My home world is called Chulak. | 不是.我的家园叫做 Chulak. |
[29:54] | Your world? Wait a second. How many places does the Stargate go? | 你的家园? 等等. 星际之门可以通往多少个地方? |
[29:58] | The Stargate network is composed of a great many worlds. | 星门网络由许许多多世界组成. |
[30:02] | – Are you serious? – Colonel O’Neill! Colonel O’Neill! | – 真的吗? – O’Neill上校!O’Neill上校! |
[30:06] | Colonel O’Neill! Help, Colonel O’Neill! | O’Neill上校!救命,O’Neill上校! |
[30:10] | – What? – It’s Dr Thompson. | – 怎么啦? – 是Thompson博士. |
[30:13] | – Those things, they’re attacking him. – Where? | – 那些东西,它们在攻击Thompson博士. – 在哪里? |
[30:16] | In the clearing where we first encountered them. | 在我们第一次遇到它们的空地上. |
[30:19] | Carter, get him inside. Teal’c, with me. | Carter,带他进去.Teal’c,跟我走. |
[30:23] | Go, go, go. | 快快快. |
[31:00] | Hey! Just what about my radio transmission did you not understand? | 嘿!我在无线电里怎么说的,听不懂吗? |
[31:03] | – Let’s go! – Just finishing up, sir. | – 快走! – 马上就好了,长官. |
[31:05] | – What happened to Dr Thompson? – He’s dead. Let’s move. | – Thompson博士怎么样了? – 他死了,快走. |
[31:11] | Colonel, we don’t know what happened. This might be an isolated incident. | 上校,我们不知道发生了什么. 这也许是个不相干的意外. |
[31:15] | – The creatures may have been provoked. – Maybe. Let me ask you this. | – 这些生物可能被激怒了. – 也许.我问你. |
[31:19] | – Why take a chance? – O’Neill. | – 为什么要冒险? – O’Neill. |
[31:29] | All right, back inside. | 好吧,回到里面去. |
[31:44] | – These walls will not protect us, O’Neill. – We got about 15 seconds. | – 这些墙保护不了我们,O’Neill. – Carter,我们大概还有15秒钟. |
[31:47] | – I don’t know, sir. Zats, maybe. – Maybe? | – 我不知道,长官.Zats也许有用. – 也许? |
[31:51] | I just got here. Zats deliver an electrical charge. | 我才来这里, Zats能发射电流冲击波. |
[31:54] | They’re the only weapon I can think of that might have an effect. | 这是我能想到唯一有效的武器. |
[31:57] | All right, everybody get down. | 好吧,所有人都蹲下. |
[32:57] | We’ve wired up the aluminum walls. | 我们已经把这里的铝墙接上电线了. |
[32:59] | When we switch on the current it might keep them out,… | 当我们打开电流开关,或许能产生一个 足够强的电场使它们无法进来 |
[33:02] | ..the same way that Dr Lee’s containment vessel kept them in. | 就像Lee博士把它们关在容器里一样 |
[33:12] | – They are returning. – Light it up. | – 它们回来了. – 打开开关. |
[33:17] | Stand clear of the walls. | 离墙远点. |
[33:31] | – It’s working. – As long as we’ve got power, we’re safe. | – 奏效了. – 只要我们还有电能,就是安全的. |
[33:34] | How long do you think the generator’ll keep running? | 发电机还能运转多久? |
[33:37] | I’m not… I’m not sure. | 我不… 我不太确定. |
[33:42] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定? |
[33:44] | – Who refuelled it last? – Dr Thompson. | – 谁最后一个给发电机添加燃料的? – Thompson博士. |
[33:48] | – I’m sure he filled it this morning. – We don’t know that. | – 我能肯定他今天早上加过. – 我们不知道. |
[33:52] | That would give us another eight or so hours. | 也许还能坚持8小时左右. |
[33:55] | – But you cannot be certain. – No. | – 可你不能肯定. – 不能. |
[33:58] | All right, where is it? | 好吧,发电机在哪? |
[34:00] | On the other side of the compound, down by the creek. | 在基地的另一边,小溪下游. |
[34:02] | Basically, it could run out at any time. | 发电机随时都可能停机. |
[34:13] | – Carter? – I think I may have a way out of here, sir. | – Carter? – 我想可能有办法能出去,长官. |
[34:17] | The creatures are being held back by the electrical field around the building. | 这些生物被阻挡在建筑物周围的电场之外 |
[34:21] | We need to create a field big enough to repel them from the entire area. | 我们需要弄出一个足够大的电场 把它们赶出整个区域. |
[34:26] | – Yeah? – The Stargate, sir. | – 是吗? – 星际之门,长官. |
[34:28] | It’s a giant superconductor. The field it generates would be more than enough. | 它是个巨大的超导体. 其产生的电场完全能满足我们的需要. |
[34:33] | So somebody’s gotta go and dial out. | 那么得有人去那儿拨号. |
[34:35] | Anyone attempting to reach it will be killed. | 随便谁想到星门那儿都很可能被杀死 |
[34:38] | (Carter) Not necessarily. The human body has an electrical field of its own. | 不一定.人类的身体有一个自然电场. |
[34:42] | Do you remember what happened when Dr Hamilton was hit by Teal’c’s zat fire? | 你们还记得Hamilton博士被Teal’c的zat击中时发生了什么吗? |
[34:47] | The creatures must have left his body, because his electrical field was altered. | 那些生物一定是因为他体内的电场暂时 改变了才离开了他的身体. |
[34:52] | – How long will it last? – I don’t know, sir. | – 这能持续多久? – 我不知道,长官. |
[34:55] | – Shoot him again. – A second shot from a zat’n’ktel kills. | – 再射他一次. – 被Zat射击两次会死的. |
[35:04] | It’s just a guess. I’m not sure you’d make it to the gate before you were vulnerable. | 这只是猜测. 我不能保证在到达星门 之前不会再度受到攻击. |
[35:09] | Hey, why’d they attack in the first place? | 为什么它们会首先攻击呢? |
[35:12] | It’s possible they were reacting to the capture of one of their own. | 我猜是对捕捉它们同伴的回应. |
[35:16] | – That’s not it. – What? | – 不是的. – 什么? |
[35:19] | I’ve gone over Dr Thompson’s astronomical observations. | 我看过Thompson博士的天文观测资料. |
[35:22] | Did you know this moon wasn’t formed from the accretion disc of the planet? | 你知道这个卫星甚至不是由这个行星的 吸积盘形成的吗? (注:吸积盘是天文术语,指吸积物质在致密 天体周围形成的盘状物) |
[35:26] | No. But I suspected. | 不知道,但我怀疑过. (O’Neill又犯老毛病了) |
[35:30] | Dr Thompson thinks it was a rogue that got pulled into an eccentric polar orbit. | Thompson博士认为它是被一个大椭圆极轨道 俘获的游离天体. |
[35:35] | A planet’s magnetic field emanates from the poles. It’s where it’s the most intense. | 一个行星的磁场是从两极发散出去的. 那里是磁场最强烈的区域. |
[35:39] | We entered into the polar phase of the orbit a couple of days ago,… | 根据Thompson博士的观察,我们在几天前 进入了其轨道的极性相 |
[35:44] | ..at the time the creatures were encountered. | 几乎在同时,我们初次遇见了这些生物 |
[35:46] | They became violent right at the moment we were directly over the pole. | 而它们正好在我们到达极点上方时变得 狂暴不安. |
[35:50] | It’s possible, sir. | 有可能, 长官. |
[35:53] | – Go on. – We’re beyond the point of peak intensity. | – 继续说. – 我们已经过了磁场最强的时刻 |
[35:57] | If we wait, the creatures will go back to the way they were before. | 如果我们继续等下去,这些生物就会 恢复原状. |
[36:00] | – How long would that take? – A couple of hours. No more than that. | – 要等多久? – 两小时.不会更长了. |
[36:04] | The generator will most likely not last that long. | 发电机很可能挺不了那么久. |
[36:07] | We’ll hold them off with those phaser things. | 那我们就用zat对付它们. |
[36:12] | – What do you think? – Well, sir, if I’m right… | – 你怎么想? – 长官,如果我是对的 |
[36:15] | ..and their behaviour is retaliatory, waiting will just make things worse. | 它们的行为是为了报复,那等得越久 就越糟 |
[36:20] | – You’re not right. I am. – You don’t know that, Cadet. | – 你不对,我是对的. – 你压根不知道,学员. |
[36:24] | The creatures are affected by electric fields. | 我们已经知道这些生物受电场的影响. |
[36:27] | You think it’s a coincidence that they go berserk as we pass over the pole? | 你觉得它们恰好在我们经过极点的时候 发狂是个巧合? |
[36:30] | Is it a coincidence that they attacked us after one of their own was captured? | 你觉得它们在我们俘获了它们的一个同伴 后立即大举攻击我们是个巧合? |
[36:39] | Sir, we can’t both be right. The theories are mutually exclusive. | 长官,我们不可能都是对的. 这些理论是相互排斥的. |
[36:44] | There’s evidence to support both, but not enough to reach a conclusion. | 两者都有相应的依据, 但都不足以得出结论. |
[36:47] | Don’t dismiss my idea because you expect her to be right. | 上校,请别考虑我的建议,因为你认为 她是对的. |
[36:50] | It doesn’t matter who’s right, Cadet. | 这和谁对没有关系,学员. |
[36:54] | Colonel, you’re risking your life for nothing. | 上校,你根本不必冒生命危险. |
[36:59] | Decision’s made. | 我决定了. |
[37:02] | How could it not matter who’s right? | 怎么会和谁是对的没关系呢? |
[37:05] | If he makes a run for the gate, he’s risking his own life. | 如果说他冲往星门是在拿自己的生命冒险. |
[37:09] | If he waits, he risks everyone’s life. | 那么他干等就是拿所有人的生命冒险. |
[37:11] | He can’t do that. | 他不能那么做. |
[37:21] | As soon as I get the gate open, head straight for it. | 我一打开星门,你们就直接奔向它. |
[37:24] | – Don’t bring anything with you. – We can’t just leave weeks of research. | – 什么也不要带. – 不,我们不能丢下几周来的研究成果. |
[37:28] | Carter, if he so much as brings a file folder, shoot him. | Carter,只要他带了一个文件夹 毙了他. |
[37:32] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官. |
[37:36] | – Are you ready, O’Neill? – No. | – 准备好了吗,O’Neill? – 没有. |
[37:39] | Give me a warning. | 让我有点准备 |
[37:42] | I’m going to shoot you. | 我马上射你了. |
[37:45] | I was thinking more along the lines of “On three…” | 我想数到三开始吧. |
[37:49] | One… | 1…天啊 |
[37:55] | …2! Two! | |
[37:57] | God! I said “On three”! | 天啊!我说数到3! |
[38:02] | God! | 天啊! |
[38:05] | – Good luck, O’Neill. – Wish me luck. | – 好运, O’Neill. – 祝我好运. |
[38:08] | Good luck, sir. | 好运,长官. |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[38:14] | Go! | 开始! |
[39:17] | I’m at the gate. I’m gonna start dialling. | 我到星门了. 我开始拨号. |
[39:49] | (Carter) Colonel? Colonel! | 上校?上校! |
[39:57] | Quickly, O’Neill. | 快,O’Neill. |
[40:17] | I’ll never complain about mosquitoes again. | 我再也不会抱怨蚊子了. |
[40:37] | We owe you our thanks, Colonel. | 我们得好好谢谢你,上校. |
[40:40] | I suppose. | 我想是吧. |
[40:43] | And I owe you… an apology. | 我得向你..道歉. |
[40:48] | I suppose you do. | 我想也是. |
[40:54] | – Is it always like this? – No. Sometimes it gets really exciting. | – 一直都像这样吗? – 不.不过有时候真的很刺激. |
[40:58] | Will I ever find out which one of us was right? | 我会弄明白我们谁是对的吗? |
[41:01] | If you stick around long enough, maybe. Besides, there’ll always be other planets. | 如果你呆的够久,也许吧. 况且总有新的行星在等着你. |
[41:05] | – It’s a moon. – OK. You’re right about that. | – 这是个卫星. – 对,这次你是对的. |