时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | O’Neill O’Neill. | |
[00:47] | Footprints. They are recent. | 脚印,他们在附近 |
[00:49] | – How many? – Several. Some are that of Jaffa. | – 有多少? – 几个人. 有些是Jaffa. |
[00:55] | Agh! | 啊! |
[00:57] | Take cover! | 找掩护! |
[01:07] | Drop your weapons and surrender! | 放下你们的武器,投降! |
[01:12] | They don’t look like Jaffa. | 他们看上去不象是Jaffa. |
[01:16] | He does. | 他是 |
[01:20] | There is no escape. Stand and identify yourselves. | 没路可逃了,站好并表明身份 |
[01:24] | They need not. | 不用了 |
[01:28] | I know who they are. | 我知道他们是谁 |
[01:32] | I’m sorry. Have we… Have we met? | 很抱歉,我们见过? |
[01:35] | They are warriors from a planet called Earth. They are known as SG-1 . | 他们是从地球来的战士 他们被称为SG-1 |
[01:46] | How dare you return here. | 你们还敢回来 |
[03:06] | Look, I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 嘿,一定是误会了 |
[03:10] | They are the ones who led us in the rebellion against the servants of Heru-ur. | 就是他们带领我们反抗Heru-ur的追随者 |
[03:14] | You told us to bury our Stargate. | 你们告诉我们埋掉星门 |
[03:17] | You said that the gods would not return, but that was not true. | 还说那些神不会回来 你们骗了我们 |
[03:21] | Cronus came in his great ship. | Cronus和他强大的舰队来了 |
[03:23] | He claimed our planet, commanded that we serve him. | 他占领我们的星球 命令我们服从他 |
[03:26] | – I’m sorry, but you don’t understand. – Why do you insult me, Major Carter? | – 我很抱歉,但你不明白 – 你为什么侮辱我,Carter少校? |
[03:31] | Would you have me believe you have not been here? | 你想要我相信你没来过这里? |
[03:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[03:36] | And you are Daniel Jackson, Teal’c, and that is Colonel O’Neill. | 你是Daniel Jackson,Teal’c 那是O’Neill上校 |
[03:44] | Where is he? | 他呢? |
[03:48] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[03:50] | Bring them. | 把他们带走 |
[04:21] | Hail, Sindar, high servant of Cronus. | 您好Sindar, Cronus的高级随从 |
[04:25] | – Who is this? – They came through the Chaapa-ai. | – 这是谁? – 他们通过Chaapa-ai来的 |
[04:28] | They are the ones who came before and fought against the servants of Heru-ur. | 他们以前来过 与Heru-ur的追随者对抗 |
[04:36] | You are the shol’va Teal’c. | 你是shol’va Teal’c |
[04:40] | My master will be most pleased. | 我的主人会很高兴的 |
[04:43] | There is another who was with them. He escaped into the forest. | 和他们来的还有一个人 他逃到树林里去了 |
[04:47] | – He is their leader. – Find him. | – 他是他们的头 – 去找他 |
[04:51] | We will not fail you. | 我们不会让你失望的 |
[05:24] | – Good night, Hira. – Good night, husband. | – 晚安, Hira. – 晚安, 老公 |
[05:29] | Cronus comes tomorrow. | Cronus明天来 |
[05:33] | I pray that he will reward us kindly for having captured the warriors from Earth. | 我希望他会因我们俘虏了地球来的战士 而奖励我们 |
[05:39] | I fear Cronus is disappointed our search parties have not captured their leader. | 我担心Cronus会失望 我们的搜索队没有抓到他们的头 |
[05:47] | Is something wrong? You behave strangely. | 有问题吗? 你有点怪怪的 |
[06:11] | That Darian guy called me “Major”. | 那个叫Darian的家伙叫我“少校” |
[06:14] | – Well, this was a majorscrew-up. – How could we know? | – 这可太糟糕了 – 我们怎么能知道呢? |
[06:18] | There is always the risk that planets may be occupied by Goa’uld forces. | 这些星球总是有被Goa’uld占领的危险 |
[06:21] | Yes, but one we’ve actually been to before? | 是的,可我们真的来过这个星球吗? |
[06:26] | Is it a bad sign that O’Neill hasn’t communicated yet? | O’Neill还不和我们联系是不好的兆头吗? |
[06:29] | No. I do not believe we should attempt to communicate with him either. | 不. 我觉得不应该试着和他联系 |
[06:33] | The Goa’uld may track our signal. | Goa’uld会追踪到我们的信号 |
[06:35] | Mission time’s nearly eight hours. What do we do? | 任务时间只有8小时 我们怎么办? |
[06:38] | Well, we can’t tell them the truth. | 恩,我们不能告诉他们实情 |
[06:46] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:50] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[06:52] | There are two of you? | 有两个你? |
[06:54] | Uh… | 恩… |
[06:56] | It’s more complicated than that. | 比这个还要复杂 |
[06:58] | Please, do not harm my wife. | 请不要伤害我老婆 |
[07:02] | I’m not gonna hurt either one of you. | 我不想伤害你们任何一个 |
[07:05] | I just want someone to explain to me what’s happened here before I arrived. | 我只想你们告诉我 在我来之前这儿发生了什么 |
[07:11] | You mean… | 你的意思是… |
[07:13] | ..the first time you were here? | ..你们是第一次来这里? |
[07:18] | Mm-hm. | 嗯. |
[07:20] | You came through the Chaapa-ai. You said our god, Heru-ur, was a false god. | 你们穿过Chaapa-ai来过. 你们说我们的神Heru-ur是个假神 |
[07:25] | You organised a rebellion. With your help, we banished Heru-ur’s Jaffa. | 你们组织我们反抗,在你们的帮助下 我们赶走了Heru-ur的Jaffa. |
[07:29] | You said we were free and that the false gods would not bother us again. | 你们说我们解放了 假神不会再来骚扰我们 |
[07:34] | We did live in peace for a time,… | 我们确实平静地生活了一段时间… |
[07:36] | ..but then Cronus came in his ship and said our planet now fell under his domain. | 但Cronus带着他的舰队来了 他说我们的星球现在属于他 |
[07:40] | – He commanded that we worship him. – Look. Neither one of those guys is a god. | – 他命令我们崇拜他 – 好吧,听着,那些家伙都不是神 |
[07:46] | I will not believe you this time! | 这次我不会相信你! |
[07:49] | The punishment my people suffered for our prior indiscretion was my fault. | 我的人民为上次的轻率 所受的痛苦都是我的错 |
[07:54] | I asked them to follow you, and they were forced to pay dearly for it. | 我叫他们跟随你们 他们付出了昂贵的代价 |
[07:58] | It was not an indiscretion. | 这不是轻率 |
[08:01] | It was the right thing to do, no matter how it turned out. | 这样做是正确的 不管它的结果怎样 |
[08:05] | Do what you will. | 做你想做的 |
[08:08] | Tomorrow Cronus comes, and you and your kind will face the consequences. | 明天Cronus会来 你和你的良好愿望会面临考验 |
[08:14] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便 |
[08:16] | There will be no escape. | 没人能逃跑 |
[08:19] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你们的眼睛 |
[08:23] | Close your eyes, please? | 请闭上你们的眼睛好吗? |
[08:36] | How long are we to remain like this? | 我们要这样多久? |
[09:03] | My lord, your presence honours me. | 主人, 你的到来使我深感荣幸 |
[09:06] | (distorted) Tell me of the intruders from Earth. | 告诉我从地球来的入侵者的事情 |
[09:09] | There were three. And the Jaffa Teal’c,… | 那儿有三个,其中有Teal’c那个Jaffa.. |
[09:13] | ..the shol’va. | ..那个shol’va |
[09:15] | The one called O’Neill has thus far eluded capture. | 一个叫O’Neill的还在逃亡 |
[09:27] | Warriors of Juna! | Juna的战士们! |
[09:29] | We are called before Cronus! | Cronus在召集我们! |
[09:54] | Warriors of Juna, for your loyalty you shall be rewarded. | Juna的战士们, 因为你们的忠诚 你们会得到奖赏 |
[09:59] | Bring in the prisoners. | 带囚犯 |
[10:18] | The treaty between the System Lords and the Asgard does not protect you here. | 在这里,你们不受系统领主 和Asgard之间条约的保护 |
[10:24] | I once told you that if you were ever at my mercy… | 我曾经说过如果你们落在我的手中 |
[10:29] | ..l would not be kind. | 我不会手软的 |
[10:34] | You will not be fortunate enough… | 你不会幸运的象你父亲在我手里死得那么快 |
[10:44] | Your fate will be much worse. | 你的命运会更惨 |
[10:50] | You will all pay for your sins. | 你们要为你们的罪行付出代价 |
[11:00] | Come forward. | 上前来 |
[11:06] | – You lead your people in my name? – I do, my lord. | – 你以我的名义领导你的人? – 是的,主人 |
[11:16] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[11:42] | In honour of your god,… | 以你的神的名义 |
[11:46] | ..kill him. | 杀了他 |
[11:51] | Hashac cree! Hashac cree! | |
[12:01] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[13:17] | Receiving IDC. | 收到身份识别信号. |
[13:21] | Sir, we’re receiving a signal on the IDC frequency,… | 长官,我们收到一个身份识别器的信号 |
[13:23] | ..but this is not an authorised SGC code. | 但这不是一个授权的SGC代码 |
[13:29] | It says “Comtrya”. | 它说”Comtrya”. |
[13:32] | – What does it mean? – Ah, it’s kinda like “shalom” or “aloha”. | – 是什么意思? – 嗯, 象是”您好”或”欢迎”之类的意思 |
[13:39] | That stuff. | 是来自PX3-989的合成 生命体Harlan使用的问候语 |
[13:42] | – The one who duplicated you? – Yes. | – 就是复制你们的那个人? – 是的 |
[13:45] | Sir, please don’t open the gate. Please? | 长官,请不要开门,好吗? |
[13:48] | I admit he was annoying, but he wasn’t a serious threat. | 我承认他很讨厌 但没有威胁 |
[13:56] | Open the iris. | 打开虹膜 |
[14:11] | Oooh! I have no weapons. | 呜哇! 我没有武器 |
[14:14] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[14:17] | Oh, thank you for opening the doorway device which you call iris. | 噢, 谢谢你们打开那个叫虹膜的装置 |
[14:21] | Just for the record, I was opposed. | 啊,我是反对的 |
[14:25] | Welcome. I’m General Hammond, leader of this facility. | 欢迎. 我是Hammond将军 这里的领导 |
[14:28] | Comtrya! Yes, I have heard so much about you. | 您好! 是的, 我听说了你很多事情 |
[14:35] | – What’s wrong, Harlan? – Oh, please, yes, it is a big emergency. | – 怎么了,Harlan? – 哦,是的,有紧急情况 |
[14:40] | Um, you must help… | 嗯,你们必须帮帮… |
[14:42] | ..you. | ..你们 |
[15:07] | What are you? | 你是什么? |
[15:12] | Speak! | 说! |
[15:23] | Speak, or I shall have you torn apart. | 说,否则我就把你撕成碎片 |
[15:29] | Bring them to the ship. | 把他们带到飞船上 |
[15:33] | – Find the other one. – Yes, my lord. | – 去找另一个人 – 好的,主人 |
[15:38] | I told them not to go. I begged them. | 我叫他们别去,我求他们 |
[15:42] | Going through the Stargate, it is dangerous, no? Very dangerous. | 穿过星际之门 很危险,不是吗?非常危险 |
[15:45] | You told me all about the Goa’uld, you did. And you must help. Yes? No? | 你们告诉过我Goa’uld的全部事情 你们必须帮忙,帮?不帮? |
[15:50] | – Harlan! – Yes? | – Harlan! – 怎么? |
[15:52] | – Sit. – Yes. | – 坐下 – 好 |
[15:57] | Now, from the beginning. | 现在, 从头说起 |
[16:01] | The beginning? Yes. | 从头说起,好的 |
[16:03] | They were not happy. They could not stop being you. | 他们不开心 他们没办法不成为你们 |
[16:07] | – The portable power pak you invented… – The robot me? | – 你发明的可携带能量… – 我的复制机器人? |
[16:10] | Oh, it was ingenious. Even Hubald would have been impressed. | 噢,它很棒,即使Hubald也会吃惊的 |
[16:13] | I have one in my chest now. Would you like to see it? | 我胸腔里就有一个 你要看看吗? |
[16:16] | – Yes. – No! | – 好 – 不! |
[16:19] | – You can show her later. – Later, yes. Help first. | – 你可以稍后再给她看 – 稍后,是的. 先帮他们 |
[16:23] | – What type of help do you require? – Oh, not me. You. | – 你需要什么样的帮助? – 噢,不是我,是你们 |
[16:27] | Um, I mean the others. | 嗯,我是指另外的你们 |
[16:30] | – What exactly has happened? – They have not returned. | – 到底发生什么了? – 他们没有返回 |
[16:33] | – Where are they? – Away. They go away. | – 他们在哪? – 他们离开了 |
[16:36] | Are you saying they go through the Stargate on missions? | 你是说我们的复制机器人通过星际之门 去执行任务? |
[16:40] | Missions, yes. | 任务,是的 |
[16:42] | What for? | 为什么? |
[16:43] | I do not really know. What is it that you do? | 我不是很清楚 你们又是为什么呢? |
[16:50] | It was my understanding that the robots agreed to bury their Stargate… | O’Neill上校,我还以为是那些机器人同意 埋掉他们的星际之门… |
[16:55] | ..and never leave their planet. | ..并永远不再离开他们的行星 |
[16:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[16:59] | It would seem your robot counterpart is equally as good at obeying orders as you. | 看来你的机器人副本在服从命令方面 和你如出一辙 |
[17:04] | They have always returned after 24 hours, for safety. | 为了安全起见 他们总是在24小时之内返回 |
[17:07] | The power paks only last 48 hours, then they must be recharged. | 携带的能量只能支持48小时 之后必须再补充 |
[17:11] | – How overdue are they? – 16 hours. | – 他们迟到了多久? – 16小时 |
[17:13] | They do not have much time left. (moans) | 他们没有多少时间了 |
[17:22] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[17:24] | What has happened? | 发生什么了? |
[17:27] | It was unlike anything I have ever seen. | 它不象我见过的任何东西 |
[17:39] | Cronus brought the prisoners before us. I was given a weapon of the guards. | Cronus把囚犯带到我们面前 我被赐予了神的武器 |
[17:45] | To demonstrate my loyalty,… | 为了证明我的忠诚… |
[17:47] | ..Cronus instructed me to kill the one called Daniel Jackson. | Cronus要我杀了 那个叫Daniel Jackson的 |
[17:51] | – And so? – I fired the weapon. | – 然后呢? – 我对他开枪了 |
[17:56] | What happened next was unholy. | 接下来发生的太不合理了 |
[18:00] | I have seen men decapitated in battle. What I saw was not human. | 我在战斗中看过人类被斩首 但我看到的不是人类 |
[18:04] | – That was not the most disturbing thing. – What was? | – 那还不是最困扰我们的事情 – 那什么是? |
[18:08] | Cronus was as shocked by the fact Daniel Jackson was not human as the rest of us. | Cronus和我们一样, 看见Daniel Jackson不是人类也吓了一跳 |
[18:15] | He sent us away immediately. | 他立刻把我们送走了 |
[18:17] | But how could a true god be surprised by anything? | 但一个真神怎么会对外物感到惊奇呢? |
[18:21] | That is what I ask myself. | 我也这样问自已 |
[18:26] | General, I really don’t think we are responsible for retrieving these robots. | 将军,我认为我们不应负责 找回这些机器人 |
[18:31] | – But you must. They are you. – Not me, they’re not. | – 可你们必须去.他们就是你们 – 不是我,他们不是 |
[18:36] | – Where’s Dr Jackson? He will help. – He’s on a mission at the moment. | – Jackson博士在哪?他能帮忙 – 他现在正执行任务 |
[18:39] | Oh, you do that so much. | 哦,有你就行了 |
[18:42] | The fact is, I don’t want to risk any of my people… | 事实是,我不想我的人冒险… |
[18:45] | ..for the sake of some androids you created without authorisation. | 去找你那些不经我们批准创造出的机器人 |
[18:50] | – However,… – However, yes? | – 但是… – 但是,是的? |
[18:52] | ..l am concerned that information about this facility… | ..我担心与这个基地有关的信息… |
[18:56] | ..could fall into the wrong hands. | 可能会落入坏人之手 |
[18:58] | Ah. An excellent point. | 啊,说得太对了. |
[19:00] | Sirs, if I may. Our robots are really so much like us… | 长官,可以吗? 我们的机器人这么像我们… |
[19:03] | ..they probably couldn’t resist the chance to use the gate to explore. | ..他们会禁不住利用星际之门去探险 |
[19:07] | I think we can also assume they’d guard top-secret information… | 我同样认为他们会保守最高机密 |
[19:11] | ..as closely as we would. | 就象我们一样 |
[19:14] | Besides, they don’t have our IDC codes, so they can’t give those away. | 此外,他们没有我们的身份识别代码 因此他们不能泄露这些信息 |
[19:18] | Colonel O’Neill, if you don’t want to take this on, I won’t make it an order. | O’Neill上校,如果你不想接受 我不会下命令的 |
[19:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[19:24] | But I have grown accustomed. I cannot go on without them. | 但我已经习惯了 我不能没有他们 |
[19:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:34] | Then I will just have to help myself. (chuckles) | 那么我就得自己帮自已了 |
[19:44] | This one, this one, that one,… | 这个,这个,那个,… |
[19:47] | ..this one, that one and this one. | ..这个,那个,还有这个 |
[19:50] | Hm. | 恩 |
[19:53] | “Hm” what? | “恩”什么? |
[19:59] | That’s what I thought. | 正如我所想的 |
[20:01] | P3X-729. We’ve been to this planet before. | P3X-729. 我们以前去过这个星球 |
[20:04] | We engaged in battle with Heru-ur and liberated the people of Juna. | 我们加入了与Heru-ur的战斗 并解放了Juna的人民 |
[20:07] | That’s right. We told them to bury the gate after we were gone. | 对,我们叫他们在我们走后 埋掉他们的星际之门 |
[20:12] | Are you sure it’s right? | 你确定这个地址是对的? |
[20:14] | I could do a full diagnostic of my system, but it’d be quicker to just dial the address. | 我能对我的系统做全面诊断 但更快的方法是去拨那地址 |
[20:19] | – Proceed. – Yes, sir. | – 去做吧 – 好的,长官 |
[20:46] | (technician) Chevron six encoded. | 符号6编码成功 |
[20:53] | Chevron seven locked. | 符号7锁定 |
[20:59] | The gate isn’t buried. | 星门没被埋掉 |
[21:01] | It is possible the Goa’uld went there by ship to reinstate command. | 可能是Goa’uld乘飞船去那里恢复了统治 |
[21:05] | But Heru-ur is dead, the naqahdah mine was dry… Those people posed no threat. | 但是Heru-ur已经死了,naqahdah矿已经枯竭 那些人不构成威胁 |
[21:10] | Another Goa’uld may have claimed the planet for different reasons. | 另一个Goa’uld可能为不同的原因 夺取了这个星球 |
[21:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:16] | – Possibly strategic military position. – We told them they’d be OK. | – 可能是战略军事位置 – 我们告诉他们会没事的 |
[21:20] | Send a probe. Let’s find out. | 发送探测器,查明真相 |
[21:23] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,长官 |
[21:38] | Receiving MALP telemetry. | 收到MALP遥测信号 |
[21:56] | Wow. | 哇 |
[21:59] | – Never get used to that. – This is General Hammond of the SGC. | – 还真不习惯那个 – 这里是SGC的Hammond将军 |
[22:03] | Hey, George. How ya doin’? Who else you got with you? | 嗨,George,怎么样? 你和谁在一起? |
[22:06] | Major Carter, Teal’c, Colonel O’Neill and Harlan. | Carter上校,Teal’c O’Neill上校和Harlan |
[22:11] | Harlan! I told you to stay away from Earth! | Harlan! 我叫你远离地球! |
[22:15] | Well, I told you to bury your gate! | 我还叫你埋了星际之门呢! |
[22:17] | You seem to think that solves a lot ofproblems, don’t you? | 你似乎认为那能解决很多问题,对吗? |
[22:20] | – (Hammond) SG-1 followed my orders. – I’m sorry. I did not know what else to do. | – SG-1是执行了我的命令 – 对不起,我不知道还能做什么 |
[22:24] | Please return to our planet. | 请回到我们的星球 |
[22:26] | I can’t do thatjust yet. | 我现在不能那么做 |
[22:31] | Do not shoot. I wish to help you. | 别开枪,我想帮你 |
[22:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:36] | I now believe you spoke the truth about everything, including the gods. | 我现在相信你说的一切都是真的了 包括那些神 |
[22:41] | – Why should I believe you? – You must trust me, as I must trust you. | – 我为什么要相信你? – 你必须相信我,就象我相信你一样 |
[22:49] | I am sorry about the one called Daniel. | 对Daniel的事,我很抱歉 |
[22:56] | Get overhere. | 过来 |
[23:02] | – To whom do you speak? – It’s Darian. | – 你在和谁说话? – 那是Darian. |
[23:04] | Earth. George Hammond and the other SG-1. | 地球. George Hammond和其他的SG-1成员. |
[23:09] | Hey! You’re the other, pal. | 嗨!你才是其他的,伙计 |
[23:12] | Do we really have time forsemantics here? | 我们真的有时间在这里争论这些? |
[23:18] | What exactly is the current situation? | 现在情况怎样? |
[23:22] | – Our Daniel is dead. – Oh, my. | – 我们的Daniel死了 – 噢,天 |
[23:25] | Carterand Teal’c have been captured by Cronus. | Carter和Teal’c被Cronus俘虏了 |
[23:28] | He’s got a ship in orbit and his Jaffa are everywhere. | 他的舰队在轨道上盘旋,到处都是他的Jaffa |
[23:32] | So it’s just Darian and me. | 只有Darian和我 |
[23:36] | Please, help us. | 请帮助我们 |
[23:42] | You have a go. SG-1 is on its way. | 你们去吧, SG-1出发了 |
[23:45] | Thank you, George. Harlan! | 谢谢,George Harlan! |
[23:47] | You stay there! | 你呆在那里! |
[24:03] | They appear to be a fascinating technology. | 他们似乎是迷人的技术 |
[24:06] | (Cronus) Find out how they work. | 找出他们是怎么工作的 |
[24:15] | I wish to know all the information they contain. | 我要知道他们包含的所有信息 |
[24:18] | My pleasure. | 非常乐意效劳 |
[24:37] | This way. | 这边 |
[24:46] | – They look very much like you. – (Carter) We know. | – 他们看上去很像你们 – 我们知道 |
[24:49] | Listen, for what it’s worth, I’m sorry about what’s happened here. | 听着,我很抱歉这里所发生的 |
[24:53] | Oh, I’m sure that makes him feel better. | 哦,我确信那让他感觉好多了 |
[24:58] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[25:03] | – What the hell do you think you’re doin’? – Same thing you do. Only better. | – 你认为你在做什么? – 和你做的一样,只会更好 |
[25:07] | – What does that mean? – Better? | – 那是什么意思? – 更好? |
[25:10] | It means better,… | 意思是更好… |
[25:12] | ..stronger, faster. | ..更强,更快 |
[25:15] | You’re not me and don’t work for the Air Force. | 你不是我,也不是为空军工作 |
[25:17] | No. But that doesn’t mean I can’t do the job. | 不. 但那不意味着我不能做这个工作 |
[25:22] | – What job? – Explore the universe, fight the Goa’uld. | – 什么工作? – 探索宇宙,与Goa’uld战斗 |
[25:26] | – What? Like now? – Hey, you made this mess. | – 什么? 就象现在? – 嗨,你搞得一团糟 |
[25:29] | – What we did was help these people. – Come on! I know you better than that. | – 我们所做的帮助了这些人 – 来吧! 我很了解你 |
[25:35] | You screwed up and now you’re embarrassed. | 你弄得一团糟,现在你尴尬了 |
[25:40] | – That’s not the point. – And like I’m gonna spend my eternity… | – 那不是关键 – 就象我要永远呆在… |
[25:43] | ..on that lame-ass planet! | ..那个没有人的星球! |
[25:45] | – You gave me your word! – Is it the first time you’ve lied to yourself? | – 你答应过我! – 这是第一次你对自已说谎? |
[25:50] | I told you what you wanted to hear. Besides, were you gonna destroy me?! | 我只是告诉了你你想听的 此外,还想怎样?毁灭我们?! |
[25:55] | – I might have. – All right, come on. Bring it on, flyboy! | – 我可能会 – 好的,来吧,开始吧,飞行员! |
[25:59] | Oh, you little… | 噢,你这个… |
[26:01] | Sirs! | 长官们! |
[26:03] | Much as I’d like to see how this plays out, don’t we have something important to do? | 尽管我很想看这个怎么收场 但我们有更重要的事情要做 |
[26:14] | – What can so few of us possibly do? – Hammond won’t spring for more troops? | – 我们这么少人,能做什么? – Hammond不会派遣更多的军队来吗? |
[26:19] | I didn’t ask! This is our problem. | 我没问! 这是我们的问题. |
[26:23] | – We can’t expect help from your people? – No. | – 我猜Juna的人民不会帮助我们吧? – 不会 |
[26:27] | We convinced your people to oppose the Goa’uld once before. | 我们曾经说服过你的人民反抗Goa’uld |
[26:31] | Most, including myself, had never seen an actual god before. | 大多数人,包括我自已 都从没见过真正的神 |
[26:35] | Heru-ur had not come to Juna for generations. | Heru-ur很久没来过Juna了 |
[26:37] | And when Cronus arrived and displayed his great power, he instilled much fear. | 当Cronus来显示他的力量后 他让我们非常恐惧 |
[26:45] | The people are terrified. | 人们非常害怕 |
[26:47] | Then we must demonstrate once and for all that Cronus is not a god. | 那么我们必须再一次证明Cronus不是神 |
[26:50] | I assume you have a plan to back up that rather bold yet cryptic statement? | 我猜你们已经有了计划? 要不然不会说出这么大胆而含糊的话 |
[26:55] | Yes! Yes, we do. | 是的! 是的, 我们有 |
[27:01] | It is not safe here. The forests are heavily patrolled. | 这里不安全 森林有很多人巡逻 |
[27:06] | – We’re not done, pal. – I so own you. | – 我们还没完,伙计 – 是的 |
[27:21] | There is a device in the chest that sensors indicate may be a power unit. | 在胸腔里有一个装置 传感器显示它可能是能量单元 |
[27:26] | Current status: deactivated. | 当前状态: 未激活 |
[27:32] | Can it be reactivated? | 能再次激活吗? |
[27:46] | Do you feel pain? | 你有痛觉吗? |
[27:55] | Affirmative. | 肯定的 |
[28:07] | Do you sympathise with him? | 你同情他? |
[28:13] | No! | 不! |
[28:17] | Both units appear to show concern for each other. | 两个人都互相关心对方 |
[28:29] | Tell me how to reactivate this one’s power unit. | 告诉我怎么激活这家伙的能量单元 |
[28:36] | Then tell me which one of you would like to feel sympathy, and which one the pain. | 然后告诉我哪个人愿意忍受痛苦,另一个 只能同情对方了 |
[28:42] | The only rings I’ve seen were in that pyramid. | 我看到的唯一一个传送环在那个金字塔里 |
[28:44] | – There is a way into the main chamber. – Yeah. By putting the robot at risk. | – 只有一个方法进入主室 – 是的. 就是让机器人冒险 |
[28:50] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好. 我来干 |
[28:53] | – It’s all right. I can handle it. – This is very strange to me. | – 好了,我能处理 – 这让我觉得非常奇怪 |
[28:58] | This kind of thing happens to us all the time. | 这类事情对我们来说已经是家常便饭了 |
[29:01] | How many Jaffa do we have to deal with on that ship? | 在那艘船上有多少Jaffa要对付? |
[29:04] | As many as one thousand. But that is not the problem. | 近一千,但那不是问题 |
[29:08] | – What is? – The rings are activated from the ship. | – 那问题是什么? – 传送环要从飞船上激活 |
[29:12] | – You didn’t mention that before. – We had little time to formulate this plan. | – 你之前没有提到这点 – 我们没多少时间来说明计划 |
[29:16] | It’s all right. Carter and Teal’c might be able to help. | 好的,Carter和Teal’c也许能帮上忙 |
[29:26] | – The other ones. – How’ll they know what to do and when? | – 船上的 – 他们怎么知道做什么,什么时候做呢? |
[29:30] | I can communicate with them. | 我能联络他们 |
[29:34] | I’ve been maintaining radio silence to protect my location. | 我一直保持无线电静默 以免我的位置被发现 |
[29:37] | – I don’t see a radio. – They’re internal. | – 我没看到无线电装置 – 他们是内置的 |
[29:41] | – So you can actually send a signal… – Wait… Excuse me. | – 那么你可以发信号… – 等等… |
[29:51] | A little static. | 一点静电噪声 |
[29:55] | – They said they’d do what they can. – What about the Jaffa on the ship? | – 他们说会做力所能及的事 – 那船上的Jaffa怎么办? |
[29:59] | Once we reach the peltak level, the other levels can be sealed off. | 只要我们到达peltak层 就可以封闭其他层 |
[30:03] | Cronus will have few Jaffa remaining. | 那时只有几个Jaffa在Cronus边上 |
[30:05] | What do we do with the other Jaffa once we’ve dealt with Cronus? | 我们解决了Cronus后 怎么处理其他的Jaffa? |
[30:09] | We offer them freedom. | 我们给他们自由 |
[30:25] | My lord, the machine that resembles Teal’c requests an audience with you. | 主人, 象Teal’c的那台机器要见您 |
[30:32] | – For what purpose? – He wishes to bargain with you… | – 什么目的? – 他想和你计价还价… |
[30:35] | ..for the freedom of the one called Carter. | ..为了释放那个叫Carter的 |
[30:38] | – What have you learnt so far? – They have been unwilling to cooperate. | – 你从他们身上得到什么了? – 他们不愿意合作. |
[30:43] | However, their behaviour is curiously similar to that of humans. | 不过,他们的行为和人类出奇地相似 |
[30:47] | Perhaps you will be more successful in extracting the necessary information. | 可能你在提取情报方面会更成功 |
[30:53] | Bring the one that resembles Teal’c before me. | 把那个象Teal’c的带到我这里来 |
[31:12] | Report. | 报告 |
[31:14] | The intruder has been captured. | 入侵者被俘虏了 |
[31:36] | Agh! | 啊! |
[31:40] | Tell me how to operate the power core on that unit and I will stop damaging you. | 告诉我怎么操作那个能量单元 我就不再折磨你 |
[31:46] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[31:49] | Just touch the two crystals on opposite sides of the converter. | 只要按转换器两边的的晶体就行了 |
[32:04] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[32:11] | Cronus will be very pleased. | Cronus会很高兴的 |
[32:14] | Truth be told, I do not think Cronus will be pleased at all. | 老实说,我不觉得Cronus会高兴 |
[32:57] | – You all right? – I am. | – 你们还好吗? – 很好 |
[33:01] | I’m fine, too. Thanks for your concern. | 我也很好,谢谢你关心 |
[33:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[33:10] | A little gas. | 一点小问题 |
[33:14] | Yeah, got gas. | 对,小问题 |
[33:21] | What is it you wish to tell me in exchange for the other one’s freedom? | 你想告诉我什么来换取她的自由? |
[33:28] | My only wish… | 我只希望… |
[33:34] | ..is to seek revenge for the death of my father. | ..为我父亲的死报仇. |
[34:03] | – Is it now active? – In a way. | – 现在激活了吗? – 在某种程度上 |
[34:11] | – What does this mean? – I designed it with special sensors… | – 这是什么意思? – 我设计了特殊的传感器… |
[34:16] | ..that would detect when someone was tampering with the power core. | 有人要破坏能量核心的时候能察觉出来 |
[34:19] | For situations just like this. | 就象现在这样 |
[34:22] | It’s a self-destruct mode. | 这是自毁模式 |
[34:37] | Go! | 走! |
[35:08] | – Nice work. – Teal’c’s in trouble. | – 做得好 – Teal’c有麻烦了 |
[35:10] | – Where? – He’s on the peltak with Cronus. | – 在哪里? – 他和Cronus在Peltac层 |
[35:16] | – We need to seal off this level. – There’s a control centre for all the doors. | – 我们需要封闭这一层 – 所有这些门的控制中心在这附近 |
[35:20] | Kinda like a circuit panel. | 像一个电路面板 |
[35:31] | Jaffa, cree! Jaffa, cree! | |
[36:44] | The crystals are protected by a force shield! | 水晶被力场罩保护着 |
[36:46] | Switch with me. I’ll do it. | 我们换一下,我来做 |
[36:55] | – What do I do? – Pull the green crystals out. | – 我该怎么做? – 把绿色的水晶拔出来 |
[36:58] | The doors should close and lock automatically. | 门会关闭并自动锁定 |
[37:51] | For our father. | 为我们的父亲 |
[38:27] | That’s it! | 成了! |
[38:58] | – You are very badly damaged. – Yes. | – 你损坏得很严重 – 是的 |
[39:03] | But you are a machine. Can you not be mended? | 但你是一部机器,不可以修吗? |
[39:07] | Possibly. | 有可能. |
[39:12] | Darian. Darian. | |
[39:15] | I’m running out of energy. | 我的能量快没了. |
[39:20] | I will shut down soon. | 我很快就要关闭了 |
[39:24] | I promise… you will never be forgotten. | 我发誓… 永远都不会忘记你 |
[39:50] | Go tell your people Cronus is dead. | 去告诉你的人民Cronus死了 |
[39:54] | If they still think he’s a god, have ’em come take a look. | 如果他们仍然认为他是神 那让他们来看看 |
[40:07] | Carter and Teal’c? | Carter和Teal’c呢? |
[40:17] | Yours don’t look so good. | 你的同伴们似乎不太好 |
[40:22] | The real ones… are OK. | 至于真的…他们没事 |
[40:26] | Are we still so far from real to you? | 我们和你们真的差很远吗? |
[40:33] | No,… | 不,… |
[40:34] | ..l guess not. | ..我想不是的. |
[40:37] | Then I believe… | 那么我相信… |
[40:41] | ..we are done. | ..我们完成了任务. |