时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:08] | – This is the sun that Vorash is orbiting. – We wanna blow it up. | -,这是瓦西环绕旋转的太阳.,我们要使之爆炸. |
[00:19] | – What the hell was that? – We’re under attack. | -,那是什么?,-我们受到攻击了. |
[00:23] | Hyperdrive is down. We’re sitting ducks. | 推进装置下降,我们很容易受到攻击. |
[00:28] | (Apophis) We must not allow Tanith to escape. | (阿波菲斯),我们不能让坦斯逃跑. |
[00:34] | Teal’c, pull up! | 提亚克,停下! |
[00:37] | (O’Neill) Mayday, mayday! | (欧尼尔),遇难信号! |
[00:39] | – We are so goin’ in! – Jack, can you hear me? | -,我们就到了!,-,杰克,能听见吗? |
[00:50] | So? Now what? | 那么?,现在怎样? |
[01:02] | Four minutes before the sun begins to supernova. | 从太阳开始到超新还有4分钟. |
[01:05] | Daniel, just get me the hell outta here! | 丹尼尔,送我出去! |
[01:13] | Engaging hyperdrive. | 启动推进器. |
[01:20] | Sir. Where’s Teal’c? | 长官.,提亚克在哪里? |
[01:23] | I think he’s dead. | 我想他死了. |
[01:24] | We’ve travelled over four million light years. | 我们的速度超过了4百万光年了. |
[01:27] | – That’s impossible. – It’s gonna take us 125 years to get back. | -,不可能.,我们需要125年才能回去. |
[01:35] | It’s Apophis. | 是,阿波菲斯. |
[01:49] | (narrator) And now, the conclusion. | (解说员),现在,结束了. |
[01:51] | – He’s arming weapons. – Shields? | -,他在装备武器.,-,防护罩? |
[01:55] | Not responding. Not that they’d do much good anyway. | 没有反应.总之他们做的不是很好. |
[01:58] | That ship has weapons powerful enough to penetrate shields at full power. | 飞船在最高能量的时候,有足够能量穿透防护罩的武器. |
[02:02] | Hyperdrive? | 推进器? |
[02:04] | Not responding. The blast wave that propelled us here did some damage. | 没有反应.推进我们的冲击波也受到破坏 |
[02:08] | Can we communicate with them? | 我们能和他们联系吗? |
[02:11] | – And say what? – I don’t know. “Don’t shoot”? | -,说什么,-,?,我不知道,”,别开火”? |
[02:18] | (distorted) Kree, Lord Apophis. | (解说员),可里,阿波菲斯,首领. |
[02:20] | I am Selmak of the Tok’ra, commander of this ship. | 我是托克拉的,塞尔麦克,这飞船的指挥官. |
[02:24] | “Commander”? | “指挥官”? |
[02:28] | You wanna bicker about rank now? | 现在你想说什么等级吗? |
[02:33] | Onak rak, shel Apophis! | Onak rak, shel Apophis! |
[02:36] | – He’s looking a little pissed. – We did just destroy his fleet. | -,他看上去有点愤怒.,-我们刚刚摧毁了他的舰队. |
[02:40] | Rak lo najaquna, shel re hara kek! | Rak lo najaquna, shel re hara kek! |
[02:45] | He says it’s time for us to die. | 他说是让我们死的时候了. |
[02:47] | Wait. I don’t know if you checked your dashboard, | 等等.我不知道你有没有检查过你的挡板 |
[02:49] | but we’re both way off course. | 但是两个办法都不在我们规定的过程中. |
[02:52] | Harek rel kree lo mak! | Harek rel kree lo mak! |
[02:55] | He’s saying he knows everything. | 他说他知道一切. |
[02:57] | Onak rak shel na! | Onak rak shel na! |
[02:59] | He’s also saying there’s nothing we can do to help him. | 他还说我们不能帮他. |
[03:03] | He’s going to destroy us. | 他要击毁我们. |
[03:05] | – We surrender. – What? Daniel? | -,我们投降吧.,-,什么?,丹尼尔? |
[03:09] | He’ll blow us to pieces. I’m trying to buy time. | 他会把我们打成碎片的.,我是在节省时间. |
[03:11] | Kla mel ha rak. | 克拉,麦尔,哈,拉克. |
[03:16] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[03:18] | “Too late.” | “太迟了.” |
[04:34] | I can’t stand it. What’s he waitin’ for? | 我受不了了,他在等什么? |
[04:48] | – What happened? – I’m picking up another ship on sensors. | -,怎么了?,-,传感器上发现另一艘船. |
[04:53] | It’s coming in fast. | 进入的很快. |
[04:56] | They’re firing on Apophis. | 他们在向阿波菲斯开火 |
[04:59] | – What are you doing? – Getting the hell outta here. | -,你在干吗?,-,离开这个该死的地方 |
[05:12] | That ship is unlike anything in the computer records. | 那船和电脑记录里的任何一个都不象 |
[05:15] | We are in an uncharted part of the universe. | 我们在宇宙中的一个不祥位置. |
[05:18] | I’m enjoying their style – shoot first, send flowers later. | 我喜欢他们的样子,-,先开火,晚点在送花. |
[05:23] | – Works. – But it only fired at Apophis. | -,有用了.,-,但是如果只是向,阿波菲斯开火. |
[05:25] | Well, his ship’s a much bigger threat. | 好了,这艘船可能是更大的威胁. |
[05:28] | – Think they were trying to save us? – It’s possible. | -,认为他们会救我们吗?,-,有可能. |
[05:31] | We may still find out. We won’t get far on sublight engines. | 我们还要找出来.,我们和太阳能发动机交往不深. |
[05:34] | And whoever wins the fight will probably come looking for us. | 无论他们谁打赢了,都会来找我们的. |
[05:41] | – Now what are you doing? – This system is centred on a blue giant. | -,现在你在干吗?,-,这个系统集中在一个蓝色的巨大光环上. |
[05:45] | If we can move close enough to the coronasphere, | 如果我么可以靠光环足够近的话, |
[05:48] | the radiation should keep us off their sensors. | 射线可以让我们不被他们的传感器发现. |
[05:50] | Excuse me? Radiation? | 不好意思?,射线? |
[05:54] | Well, the ship’s hull will protect us. | 好了,飞船的外壳会保护我们的. |
[05:57] | For a while. | 等下. |
[06:08] | We’re entering the coronasphere. | 我们正在进入光环. |
[06:11] | The good news is that we won’t show up on anyone else’s sensors. | 好消息就是,我们再也不会被任何传感器发现. |
[06:15] | The bad news is our sensors will be blocked as well. | 坏消息就是,我们的传感器也会被封锁. |
[06:18] | So when we’re ready to go, we won’t know if someone’s waiting for us. | 那么当我们准备好走得时候,我们就不会知道有没有人在等我们. |
[06:23] | – How long do we have? – About an hour without full shields. | -,我们还有多久?,-,大概一个小时没有完整的防护罩. |
[06:27] | Ten hours with them. | 他们有10个小时. |
[06:29] | Sam, you wanna give me a hand? | 山姆,能帮帮我吗? |
[06:34] | – I’d fix the shields first. – (Jacob) Right, Jack. | -,我先要弄好防护罩先.,-,(雅各布),对啊,杰克. |
[06:39] | Just a suggestion. | 只是一个建议. |
[06:50] | – Are you OK? – Just thinking about Teal’c. | -,你还好吗?,-,就说下,提亚克. |
[06:57] | Five minutes. | 5分钟. |
[06:59] | And nine hours. The shields are back on line. | 9小时,-防护罩恢复工作了. |
[07:12] | – Oh, boy. – How bad is it? | -,哦,孩子.,-,有多糟? |
[07:14] | It’s bad. The hyperdrive control crystals are all completely shot. | 很糟.光环控制的水晶体完全是开火. |
[07:19] | We already used the backups. | 我们已经使用后备能量了. |
[07:28] | I don’t suppose you wanna… talk about what happened on Vorash? | 我不想认为你想要,谈论瓦西发生了什么? |
[07:38] | Not really. | 不是真的. |
[07:40] | Didn’t think so. | 不觉得. |
[07:46] | We were ambushed at the rings. | 我们在环那里遭到埋伏. |
[07:50] | Teal’c took one in the back. | 提亚克,带了一个回来. |
[07:54] | I should have seen it comin’. | 我该看见那进来的. |
[07:59] | I thought the key to a good ambush | 我觉得好的埋伏的关键, |
[08:01] | was to make sure that you don’t see it comin’. | 就是确定不让你看见有埋伏. |
[08:09] | My point is that I’m… I’m sure that you did your best. | 我的观点就是,我确定你尽力了. |
[08:16] | Apparently it wasn’t good enough. | 很明显还不够好. |
[08:27] | (Stargate alarm) | (星门警报) |
[08:36] | – Receiving Tok’ra IDC, sir. – Open the iris. | -收到托克拉的身份识别信号,长官.-打开虹膜. |
[08:46] | Stand down. | 离开. |
[08:49] | Welcome to Earth. I’m General Hammond. | 欢迎来到地球.,我是,哈蒙德将军. |
[08:52] | I am Councilwoman Ren’al of the Tok’ra. | 我是,托克拉的议会女议员,Ren’al. |
[08:56] | Would you please come this way? | 请这边走好吗? |
[09:00] | – I assume you have news. – Yes. | -,我想你收到消息了.,-,是的. |
[09:05] | We had two scout ships as close to the region as safety permitted. | 我们在这个地区附近有两艘搜查舰,符合安全许可要求. |
[09:09] | Sensors confirmed the star did go supernova as planned. | 传感器证实那颗星,真的如计划那样成为超新星了. |
[09:13] | As far as we can tell, | 至于我们那说得就是 |
[09:15] | Apophis’ fleet was in close proximity as it happened. | 阿波菲斯’的舰队当那发生的时候就在那附近. |
[09:19] | As far as you can tell? | 至于你们能告诉我们的? |
[09:22] | Our data only covers the time prior to the blast wave. | 我们那的数据只覆盖了,冲击波的时间. |
[09:26] | An energy burst of that magnitude | 那种能量的能量波冲击了我们 |
[09:28] | blacks out sensor readings for some time. | 使得我们的传感器有一段时间不能用. |
[09:30] | However, I can assure you there’s no way for a mothership to have survived. | 可是,我可以向你保证,母舰是不可能生存的. |
[09:35] | And there’s been no communication from SG-1? | 已经没有从SG-1发来的联系了吗? |
[09:38] | No. | 没有. |
[09:40] | A one-man pod was launched from Apophis’ mothership | 从,阿波菲斯的母舰上发射出一个单人急救舱 |
[09:43] | – minutes prior to the explosion. – Apophis? | -,在爆炸发生前几分钟.,-,阿波菲斯? |
[09:46] | It is possible. But that would mean he had anticipated the explosion, | 有可能.,可是那意味着,他预知了会发生爆炸, |
[09:50] | – and his fleet should have escaped. – Then who was it? | -,而且他的舰队可能逃跑了.,-,那会是谁? |
[09:53] | We tracked the pod into Goa’uld-occupied territory, | 我们跟踪逃生器一直到勾阿乌占领区, |
[09:56] | but could not follow further. | 但是没有继续跟踪. |
[09:58] | There was one, possibly two subspace distortions during the explosion | 有一个可能,在爆炸过程时两个子空间扭曲了 |
[10:02] | that could be explained by ships attempting to enter hyperspace. | 那就可以解释为什么飞船进入到超空间了. |
[10:06] | However, we’re fairly confident | 可是,我们清楚的确定, |
[10:09] | they did not make it out prior to the blast wave. | 他们在冲击波之前没有弄出来的. |
[10:12] | So you’re saying SG-1 did not survive? | ,那你就是说SG-1不存在了?, |
[10:15] | The possibility is extremely remote. | 这种可能很有可能存在. |
[10:18] | If they had, they should have contacted us by now. | 如果他们还活着,他们现在应该和我们联系了. |
[10:22] | You can rest assured, whether or not SG-1 survived, | 你应该好好休息下,不管SG1是否还存在, |
[10:25] | their action has thrown the Goa’uld into chaos. | 他们的行动,把勾阿呜,丢到混乱中去了. |
[10:29] | The resultant void in dominant power | 在统治下的合成空间 |
[10:31] | will have the remaining System Lords fighting each other for years to come. | 会让剩下的议员系统互相斗争几年了的. |
[10:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[10:42] | The Tok’ra are officially considering Selmak a fallen war hero. | 托克拉,正式认为,塞尔麦克是一个牺牲了的英雄. |
[10:47] | You’ll forgive me for holding out hope a little longer. | 你会原谅我给予长一点的希望. |
[10:50] | SG-1 has a surprisingly good habit of beating the odds. | SG-1有一个令人惊讶的好习惯,可以击败与其相反的 |
[11:09] | This is not gonna work. | 这没用的. |
[11:12] | (O’Neill) Hey, it’s gettin’ a little hot up here, kids. | (欧尼尔),嘿,这里变得有点热了,孩子. |
[11:15] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了. |
[11:21] | – The hyperdrive is history. – Retrofitting other crystals didn’t work. | -,超光速是历史翻新.,-,其他的结晶没用. |
[11:26] | But it’d take 100 years to get home even with the hyperdrive. | 但是就算我们有超光速推进器,我们也要用100年才能回家 |
[11:29] | – Yeah. – So, long term, what’s the difference? | -,是的.,-,太久了,但那有什么不同? |
[11:32] | Well, in the short term, it’ll be hard to avoid enemy ships. | 好,很快,我们就很能遭遇敌船了. |
[11:36] | – Weapons and shields? – Good for now. | -,武器和防护罩呢?,-,现在还好. |
[11:40] | – Good enough to cover our butts? – We’ll see. | -,足够掩护还是碰撞?,-,我们会看到的. |
[11:44] | Moving out of the coronasphere. | 离开球体. |
[11:47] | The sensors are coming back on line. | 传感器重新启动. |
[11:51] | I’m picking up one ship. | 发现一艘船. |
[11:56] | – It’s Apophis. – What about the other one? | -,是,阿波菲斯.,-,另一艘呢? |
[12:00] | – It’s not out there. – Can Apophis see us yet? | -,不在外面.,-,阿波菲斯,能看见我们了吗? |
[12:04] | He should be able to, but he’s not moving. | 应该可以的,但是他没有移动. |
[12:06] | Maybe his ship was damaged in the battle. | 可能他的船在战争中被损坏了. |
[12:11] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能. |
[12:14] | – Care to share? – It says there’s no life signs on board. | -,在意分享吗?,-,显示那船上没有生命迹象. |
[12:32] | What if the other ship comes back while we’re there? | 当我们还在那里的时候,别的船回来怎么办? |
[12:34] | We’re sitting ducks no matter where we are. | 不管在哪里我们都会被攻击. |
[12:37] | If Apophis’ ship is damaged and we can repair it, we should. | 如果,阿波菲斯的船损坏了,而我们可以修复,我们就去做. |
[12:40] | It’s faster, has more advanced weaponry, and superior shields. | 那就更快,有更先进的武器和更高级的防护罩. |
[12:44] | – It still got its fanny whupped. – We won’t know why until we get there. | -,还是有胜算的.,-,在我们到那里之前我们不会知道为什么. |
[12:48] | At the very least, we need hyperdrive control crystals. | 至少,我们需要超光速推进器控制结晶. |
[13:03] | (computer) Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak. | (电脑),Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak. |
[13:07] | Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak. | Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak. |
[13:11] | – What’s he saying? – The self-destruct is set. | -,他在说什么?,-,自毁系统已经开始. |
[13:15] | We have four minutes. I’ll try and shut it off from the peltak. | 我们还有4分钟.我会尝试切断自毁系统. |
[13:18] | – Sam, you know where the crystals are? – We’ll get ’em. | -,山姆,你知道结晶在哪里吗?,-我们会找到的. |
[13:28] | This way, sir. It’s not far. | 这边请,长官r.不是很远的. |
[13:30] | Carter, how do you know where to go in a place like this? | 卡特,你怎么知道去哪里找这样一个地方的? |
[13:33] | I studied the Tok’ra specs of this ship while we were on Vorash. | 当我们在瓦西上的时候,我在船上看了托克拉的记载. |
[13:37] | – You know how to have a good time. – I’m havin’ a good time now, sir. | -,你知道如何享受.,-,I我现在正在享受啊,长官. |
[13:41] | You go, girl. | 你去,姑娘. |
[13:59] | (Carter) Clear. | (卡特),明白. |
[14:03] | Eeuw. | 世纪. |
[14:06] | (scurrying) | (急跑) |
[14:11] | – What was it? – I don’t know. | -,是什么?,-,我不知道. |
[14:14] | But it sounds eerily familiar. | 听上去非常熟悉. |
[14:25] | Jacob, do you read? | 雅各布,你听到吗? |
[14:27] | – Yeah. – Uh, we should get outta here. | -,是的.,-,恩,我们要离开这里. |
[14:32] | Yeah, I figured that. | 是的,我可以描述出来. |
[14:42] | – Guys, what’s goin’ on? – (Sam) It’s crawling with replicators. | -,各位,怎么了?,-,(山姆),表面不均匀的放着复制品. |
[14:46] | (Jacob) Sam, I can’t shut down the auto-destruct. | (雅各布),山姆,我无法停止自毁系统. |
[14:49] | – I’ll meet you in the ring room. – We’ll try to get the crystals. | -,我们在环形房间见.,-,尝试去找结晶. |
[14:53] | You have three minutes. | 你还有3分钟. |
[14:54] | Daniel, you’ll have to fly that ship as soon as we ring back aboard. | 丹尼尔,我们一旦打电话回来你马上就开启飞船. |
[14:58] | And you’ll have to tell me how to do that. | 你要告诉我们怎么做. |
[15:07] | Sam, Jack. One minute. | 山姆,杰克.,还有一分钟. |
[15:11] | Sam! Jack! Do you read? | 山姆!,杰克!,听见没? |
[15:13] | (gunfire) | (激战) |
[15:15] | Activate the rings! | 打开电话! |
[15:33] | – We got ’em. – Go, Daniel! | -我们找到了.-快去,丹尼尔! |
[15:45] | No time to fix the hyperdrive. | 没时间固定超光速推进器. |
[15:47] | Let’s hope the sublight engines get us far enough away. | 那就希望太阳能发动机,能帮助我们走足够远的路吧. |
[15:50] | It won’t matter if the replicators stop the auto-destruct. | 如果复制品能停止自毁也没关系. |
[15:54] | They’d have to learn to reprogram a Goa’uld computer awfully quick. | 他们要学会飞快的改编,勾阿呜的电脑. |
[15:57] | If they get control of that ship… | ,如果他们能控制那飞船, |
[15:59] | Hey! You guys are being too negative! | ,嘿!你们太消极了! |
[16:01] | – We’re not gonna make it! – We’re going as fast as we can. | -,我们不会这样做的!,-,我们已经尽力了. |
[16:09] | Shut down engines! Divert power to the shields! | 关闭发动机!,启动防护罩! |
[16:11] | Be my guest. | 做我的来宾. |
[16:23] | That was close. | 关闭了. |
[16:28] | I believe someone said “We’re not gonna make it.” | 我相信有人说的,”我们不会那样做的.” |
[16:32] | Sam, let’s get the hyperdrive running. | 山姆,我们启动超光速推进器. |
[16:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思. |
[16:37] | I distinctly remember someone saying | 我很确定的记得有人说: |
[16:40] | “We’re not gonna make it!” | “,我们不会那样作!” |
[16:43] | – I think we made it. – I’m sorry. | -,我想我们作了.,-,对不起. |
[16:46] | I overreacted. It looked very much like we weren’t going to make it. | 我反应过度了.,非常象我们不会那样做. |
[16:50] | Yes, well, maybe next time you’ll just wait and see. | 是的,可能下次你就等着看吧. |
[16:54] | And blow the last chance I might ever have to be right? | 我有最后一个正确的机会吗? |
[17:01] | What? | 什么? |
[17:03] | Welcome to my life. | 欢迎到我的生活. |
[17:07] | What? | 什么? |
[17:21] | We’re good to go. | 我们最好走了. |
[17:23] | (Daniel) Engine room, this is peltak. Come in immediately. | (丹尼尔),发动机房,这里是peltak层.马上过来. |
[17:27] | – We’ve left him in charge once too often. – What is it, Daniel? | -,我们留他看管.,-,那是什么,丹尼尔? |
[17:31] | I’m picking up a ship on the sensors. | 传感器上看到一艘飞船. |
[17:34] | Now what? | 现在该怎么办? |
[17:43] | Someone must have escaped Apophis’ ship before the bugs took over. | 在那些东西占领之前,阿波菲斯’,一定逃跑了. |
[17:46] | – Who? – It’s a Goa’uld cargo ship. | -,谁?,-,是,勾阿呜,的货船. |
[17:50] | I’m sending a hailing signal. | 我发送了欢迎信号. |
[17:56] | Nothing. | 没什么. |
[17:58] | (distorted) I am Selmak of the Tok’ra, commander of this ship. | (扭曲的声音)我是托克拉的塞尔麦克,这艘船的指挥官. |
[18:01] | You know, we really should talk about this “commander” thing. | 你知道,我真的该谈谈”指挥”的事情. |
[18:05] | Identify yourself. | 绝对是你自己. |
[18:12] | – Teal’c! – O’Neill. | -,提亚克!,-,欧尼尔. |
[18:15] | – You made it! – Apophis revived me in his sarcophagus. | -,你做到了!,-,阿波菲斯,把我放到了他们的石棺里面. |
[18:21] | We fled his ship when the replicators attacked. | 当复制品攻击的时候我们躲过了他的船. |
[18:24] | – “We”? – There are other life signs on the ship. | -,”我们”?,-,这船上还有别的生命. |
[18:29] | Who ya got with ya, Teal’c? | 你找到谁了,提亚克? |
[18:31] | A few Jaffa who supported our cause. They helped me escape. | 一些贾法,支持我们事业的人帮我逃脱了. |
[18:40] | Opening the cargo bay doors. | 打开自由货物的门. |
[18:43] | – Welcome back. – Thank you, O’Neill. | -,欢迎回来.,-,谢谢你,欧尼尔. |
[19:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:08] | Buddy! | 伙计! |
[19:15] | What ya got goin’ here, Teal’c? | 你在这里找到什么了,提亚克? |
[19:19] | Well done, Teal’c. | 做的好,提亚克. |
[19:22] | Finally you have resumed your rightful position as my first prime. | 作为我的第一将军,最终你还是要继续你的权利位置 |
[19:45] | All right, this is feeling like a strange plan, | 好了,这感觉是个奇怪的计划, |
[19:48] | but just let me know what to do and when. | 但是让我知道做什么,什么时候去做. |
[20:01] | Come on, Teal’c. You don’t really think | 快,提亚克,你真的不觉得, |
[20:03] | that you’re still first prime of Apophis? | 你还是阿波菲斯的第一统领吗? |
[20:06] | I have never ceased to be in the service of my god. | 我从未停止效忠上帝. |
[20:10] | All right, that’s sounding a little brainwashy. | 好了,听上去有点说服力. |
[20:17] | You don’t believe that guy’s a god any more than I do. | 你不相信那个是比我厉害. |
[20:25] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[20:28] | Come on, we’re friends. Are you tryin’ to tell me you don’t remember | 好了,我们是朋友,你是想告诉我你不记得了? |
[20:33] | – what’s happened these past four years? – I remember everything. | -,过去四年发生什么了?,我记得一切. |
[20:38] | It makes me ill to think I was forced to pretend to be your friend. | 这让我讨厌想起我是被迫假装你的朋友的. |
[20:42] | So many times I saved your life when I wished I could watch you die. | 我救了你太多次了,那时候我觉得我可以看着你死的. |
[20:48] | It hurts me that you would say that, | 你那样说伤到我了, |
[20:52] | but that’s OK, because I know it’s not true. | 但是那还好,因为我知道那不是真的. |
[20:55] | – Your belief is not necessary. – It doesn’t make any sense. | -,你的信仰是不必要.,-,那没什么意义. |
[21:00] | Come on! You and I have taken down half a dozen Goa’ulds. | 快!,你和我已经拿下半打勾阿呜了. |
[21:04] | – Enemies of Apophis. – And we kicked his ass twice! | -,阿波菲斯的敌人.,-,我们打他们的屁股两次了! |
[21:07] | – Hell, you watched him die once. – I knew he would be reborn | -,该死,你曾看着他死了.,-,我知道他会重生的 |
[21:10] | – more powerful than ever. – I’m talkin’ to a wall. Anybody? | -,比以前还强大.,-,我在和墙壁说话吗?有人吗? |
[21:14] | Teal’c, you remember when Apophis brainwashed your son, Rya’c? | 提亚克,你记得阿波菲斯什么时候对你的儿子洗脑的吗,瑞亚克? |
[21:21] | Consider the possibility. | 想想可能性. |
[21:28] | Or don’t. | 或不是. |
[21:35] | Unload the sarcophagus and the crates from the cargo ship. | 从货船上卸载石棺和板条箱. |
[21:44] | Gotta wonder why they didn’t put us in the brig. | 想知道他们为什么不把我们放到船上. |
[21:47] | It’s on one of the lower levels. It was probably damaged in the firefight. | 在较低的水平上,可能在战斗中损坏了. |
[21:54] | Think you can hot-wire this thing? | 觉得你可以加热这个? |
[21:58] | I’d assume there’s some safety mechanism to ensure against that. | 我觉得有一些安全装置可以保证这些的. |
[22:02] | Otherwise it’d be pretty stupid to lock us in here, wouldn’t it? | 否则把我们锁在这里就太笨了,不是吗? |
[22:07] | Of course, I could give it a shot… sir. | 当然了,我开枪了,长官. |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[23:35] | – Disgusting decoration. – Course has been plotted for Delmak. | -,令人讨厌的装饰运行被分块了. |
[23:39] | Diverting all power from shields and weapons, and entering hyperspeed. | 收拢防护罩和武器的能量,进入高速状态. |
[23:55] | The Tok’ra Selmak has thus far eluded capture. | 托克拉的塞尔麦克已经躲避了被捕. |
[24:01] | I will see to it personally, my lord. | 大人,我想单独你和见面. |
[24:04] | I am sure you will not fail me, Teal’c. | 我确定你不会对我失望的,提亚克. |
[24:23] | I really have no idea what I’m doing here. | 我真的不知道我在这里干吗. |
[24:26] | – Keep tryin’. You might get lucky. – Sir, I hate to sound negative, | -,继续试.你会好运的.,-,长官,我不想被否定, |
[24:30] | but I think without a little more insight into | 但是我觉得没有一些洞察力, |
[24:33] | how these things actually work, | 关于这些东西试怎样工作的, |
[24:34] | I’ve got pretty much zero chance of hitting… | 我真的有很多零机会来打击, |
[24:39] | OK, maybe not zero. | 好的,可能不是零. |
[24:43] | Come on. | 快. |
[24:57] | Inside. | 进去. |
[25:05] | Come on, Teal’c. A part of you has to know the truth. | 拜托,提亚克.,你们要知道真相. |
[25:09] | The truth is, you are a prisoner of Apophis. | 真相是,你是阿波菲斯的囚犯. |
[25:12] | When the symbiote that I carry matures, you will become its host. | 当我体内的共生体成熟的时候,你会成为他的主人. |
[25:18] | OK, l… I meant the other truth. | 好的,我…我是说别的真相. |
[25:22] | (O’Neill) Look out! | (欧尼尔),小心! |
[25:36] | We shall die long before we reach Delmak without new symbiotes! | 没有新的共生体在到达旦克之前早就死了! |
[25:42] | Apophis will live on, | 阿波菲斯,会继续存在, |
[25:43] | and we shall serve him well until we die with honour in his name. | 我们会继续很好的为他们服务,直到以他们的名义死去. |
[25:56] | My lord, the internal sensors have shut down. | 大人,内部传感器已经关闭了. |
[26:05] | Power is being diverted from the hyperdrive. | 能量正从超光推进器那里传递过来. |
[26:11] | We’re out of hyperspeed. | 我们还没有脱离危险. |
[26:14] | My lord, the ship’s systems are failing. | 大人,飞船的系统失败了. |
[26:16] | I am unable to bring the engines back on line. | 我不能让引擎重启. |
[26:19] | Harak, kla mel. | 哈拉克,克拉,麦尔. |
[27:04] | Odd. | 奇怪. |
[27:08] | Uh-oh. | 呃-哦. |
[27:15] | Uh, excuse me. | 呃,不好意思. |
[27:36] | – This could be a problem. – Sir, if they’ve got control | -,会有问题的.长官,如果他们被控制 |
[27:39] | – of the primary systems… – This could be a problem. | -,那些主要的系统…,那是个问题. |
[27:48] | It won’t attack unless you threaten it. | 除非你威胁它否则它不会攻击的. |
[27:54] | Yeah. Still, maybe we should, um… | 是的,仍然,可能我们该,恩, |
[28:10] | (Teal’c) My lord, the ship is infested with replicators. | (提亚克)大人,船上有太多复制品了. |
[28:14] | – How? – I am unsure. | -,怎样?,我不确定. |
[28:16] | – They control the engine room. – Destroy them! | -,他们控制了引擎室.,摧毁他们! |
[28:19] | We cannot. There are too many ofthem and too few ofus. We must… | 我们不能.他们太多了,我们人太少了,我们必须… |
[28:23] | Kree, Jaffa! | 可里,贾法! |
[28:45] | Kree hak! | Kree hak! |
[28:58] | (agonised screams) | (挣扎的尖叫) |
[29:32] | (Daniel) Hello. | (丹尼尔),你好. |
[29:36] | It’s been, what, 10, 1 1 hours since we picked up the cargo ship? | 已经有10,11个小时了,自从我们获得那艘货船开始? |
[29:40] | The replicators have had time to reach unmanageably large numbers. | 复制品有足够时间,扩大了不能控制的巨大的数量. |
[29:43] | Let’s just hope they left the cargo ship alone. | 我们就指望他们离开货船了. |
[29:46] | Chances are they have. They’d focus on controlling the mothership. | 他们掌握机会的.,我们会吧注意力集中在控制母舰 |
[29:50] | Brainwashed or not, we can’t leave Teal’c. | 不管有没有洗脑,我们不能离开,提亚克. |
[29:53] | I know. You and Jacob secure the cargo ship. Carter, you’re with me. | 我知道.,你和,保护货船,卡特,你和我一起. |
[30:07] | You know how to use one of these? | 你知道怎么使用那一个? |
[30:15] | Sure. | 是的. |
[30:16] | We must ensure that Apophis reaches the cargo bay. | 我们必须保证阿波菲斯到达货船港. |
[30:19] | He is a god. Is he powerless against these demons? | 他是个上帝.,对这些魔鬼他没能力吗? |
[30:22] | What you say is blasphemy. If I hear it again, I will kill you. | 你说得是一种亵渎.,如果我再听说一次,我会杀了你的. |
[30:25] | If our weapons have no effect, what can we do? | 如果我们的武器没有效果,我们还能做什么? |
[30:28] | Human weapons will work. There are crates of them in storage. | 人类武器会有用的.,这是他们保存的板条箱. |
[30:32] | (scurrying) | (急跑) |
[30:55] | Jaffa. | 贾法. |
[31:32] | Teal’c! We’ve got to get off this ship! | 提亚克!,我们要离开这艘船! |
[31:35] | Now! | 现在! |
[31:48] | (Jacob) Atmospheric shield is on line! Cargo bay is pressurised. | (雅各布),大气防护罩准备启动!,货物港有压力. |
[32:02] | Looks clear. | 看上去清楚的. |
[32:10] | I have what may seem like a dumb question. | 我有个可能是没用的置疑. |
[32:12] | Don’t we need to open those cargo bay doors to fly out? | 我们不需要打开那些货物港的门才能飞出去,啊? |
[32:15] | This ship has remote access to the door controls. | 这船有控制门的路径程序. |
[32:18] | Hopefully, the bugs haven’t overridden it. | 希望那些复制品没有控制那个. |
[32:21] | You… you don’t want to check? | 你…你不想检查下? |
[32:23] | I don’t wanna tip ’em off before we have to. | 在我们必须要做之前我不想告戒他们. |
[32:31] | Sir, we gotta move! | 长官,我们要走了! |
[33:12] | He’s alive. | 他活着. |
[33:14] | Hope Junior keeps him that way. | 希望后来的人能让他那样. |
[33:42] | Yeah, here you go. | 是的,走吧. |
[33:43] | – He’s been shot! – He resisted a little. | -,他中枪了!,他做了点反抗. |
[33:48] | – I thought you weren’t gonna make it. – I didn’t say it, though. | -,我觉得你不会那样做,尽管我没有说. |
[33:54] | Better tie him up. | 最好把他绑好. |
[34:05] | – What was that? – The mothership jumped to hyperspeed. | -,那是什么?,母舰加速了. |
[34:13] | – Now what? – Now nothin’. | -,现在是什么?,没什么. |
[34:15] | We can’t open the cargo bay doors and fly out while we’re in hyperspace. | 当我们在超速的时候我们不能打开货物港的门并飞出去 |
[34:48] | According to this, the ship is headed towards the last coordinates entered: | 根据这个情况,船只能朝最后的地方去: |
[34:53] | Sokar’s old planet, | 索卡尔的,古老的星球, |
[34:55] | Apophis’ new base. | 阿波菲斯’,的新基地. |
[34:58] | – Uh, Dad. – I see. | -,哦,糟了,我知道. |
[35:01] | The ship is travelling at ten times its capable hyperspeed? | 船以它可以的10倍的超速在行驶? |
[35:05] | And the speed’s still increasing. 20 times… 30… | 速度还在增加.20倍…30… |
[35:09] | This is incredible. The bugs must have modified the engines. | 太不可置信了.病毒一定改进了发动机. |
[35:13] | – They can do that? – They can do almost anything. | -,太不可置信了.病毒一定改进了发动机. |
[35:15] | Blocks come together to form whatever pattern they need | 碎片连接到一起,成为任何他们那需要的的样式, |
[35:20] | to achieve their goals. | 以达到他们的目的. |
[35:21] | – But they don’t care about travelling fast. – Only while multiplying. | -,但是他们不在乎快速旅行,-,只有在繁殖的时候. |
[35:25] | Once they reach a critical number, they look for new technology to consume. | 一旦他们达到一个临界值,它们就会找新的技术来毁灭他. |
[35:29] | Then our data about Apophis’ base | 然后我得关于阿波菲斯基地的数据, |
[35:31] | must make it look pretty appetising. | 一定被他们认为是美味可口的食物. |
[35:34] | This is great news. We’ll be back in our own galaxy in no time. | 这是个好消息.,我们可以立刻回到我们自己的星系了. |
[35:38] | When they exit hyperspeed, we can fly home. | 当他们存在在超速状态的时候,我们就可以回家了. |
[35:40] | I wouldn’t exactly call that… great news. | 我不会把这个称为…好消息. |
[35:44] | We can’t let the bugs get a foothold in our galaxy. | 我们不能让病毒在我们的星系找到立足之处. |
[35:47] | They’re relentless. Even the Asgard can’t stop them. | 他们是无情的.,就算,仙宫,也不能阻止他们. |
[35:50] | – What about self-destruct? – Right. | -,那自我毁灭呢??,-,对的. |
[35:53] | Once it was set on Apophis’ ship, the bugs couldn’t shut it off. | 一旦他们登上,阿波菲斯’的飞船,病毒就不能关闭了. |
[35:57] | Looks like the bugs figured out Goa’uld computers. | 好像病毒能解决,勾阿呜,的电脑 |
[36:00] | I can’t get into the main system. | 我不能进入主系统. |
[36:04] | Let’s figure this out. We got ’em on Thor’s ship. | 我们把这个弄出来.,我们把他们弄上索的船上去. |
[36:07] | – How? – We destroyed the deceleration drive | -,怎样?,-,我们破坏减速行驶 |
[36:10] | before the ship entered Earth’s atmosphere. | 在飞船进入地球的大气层之前. |
[36:12] | It couldn’t withstand an uncontrolled re-entry. | 那不能经受得住一个不受控制的重返. |
[36:15] | Goa’uld ships use sublight engines to slow down after exiting hyperspace. | 勾阿呜,的飞船使用太阳能引擎来减速,在达到超速以后. |
[36:19] | – If we destroy the engine controls… – The ship won’t be able to stop. | -,如果我们破还了引擎的控制…,飞船就不能停下来了. |
[36:23] | And it’ll crash right into Apophis’ planet. | 它就会闯入阿波菲斯的星球. |
[36:26] | We’d have to wait until just after the ship came out of hyperspace | 我们要等到船减速到超速之下 |
[36:29] | so the bugs have no time to change trajectory. | 那样病毒就没有时间改变轨道了. |
[36:32] | How do we destroy these engines? | 我们怎么破坏这些引擎? |
[36:34] | All we have to do is eliminate the control crystals. | 我们要做的就是排除控制晶体. |
[36:38] | – In the engine room. – Which is Bug Central, probably. | -,在引擎房那个是病毒中心,可能. |
[36:42] | So we plant C4. | 所以我们安置C4. |
[36:44] | The bugs could disable the detonator by the time we leave and set it off. | 病毒可以是炸药失效到我们离开出发的时候. |
[36:48] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[36:49] | We would have to physically destroy the crystals ourselves. | 我们要用自己的身体去破坏这些晶体. |
[36:53] | – A P90 at close range should do the job. – That doesn’t sound… | -,一个在关闭范围的P90可以做这个工作,那不像是… |
[36:57] | You got a better idea, Mr Positive? | 你有更好的主意?,积极先生? |
[37:00] | The ship’s reached over 800 times its previous maximum speed. | 飞船达到自己最大速度的800倍的速度了. |
[37:03] | One of us should get the cargo ship charged up and ready to go. | 我们中要一个人去给货船充电,准备走人. |
[37:07] | That would be you. Carter, Daniel, with me. | 那就是你.,卡特,丹尼尔,和我一起. |
[37:10] | It’s gonna be tight, guys. You only have about 30 seconds | 时间非常紧,伙计,你只有30秒 |
[37:13] | to get from the engine room back to the cargo bay. | 从引擎室到货舱. |
[37:15] | – Just keep it runnin’. – All right. Good luck. | -,要跑,好的.,-,好运. |
[37:30] | Oh, crap. | 哦,妈的. |
[37:36] | What the hell is that? | 该死的那是什么? |
[37:44] | That… is a big bug. | 是…大病毒. |
[37:50] | I guess that explains the extra power. | 我想这是额外能量的解释. |
[37:52] | Uh, listen… | 恩,听着… |
[37:54] | Let’s not wake it up. | 不要吵醒它. |
[38:10] | OK, the control panel… | 好的,控制面板… |
[38:35] | – Ready? – Wait for it, sir. | -,准备?,等着了,长官. |
[39:05] | Go,go,go,go,go! Go, go, go, go, go! | |
[39:57] | That’s the way we have to go. | 那是我们要走的路. |
[40:00] | Let’s go! | 出发! |
[40:15] | Guys, we gotta go now! | 各位,我们现在要走了! |
[40:19] | Jack! Sam! Daniel! | 杰克!,山姆!,丹尼尔! |
[40:22] | Dad! We’re cut offfrom the cargo bay. | 爸爸!,我们被隔断在货舱里. |
[40:25] | We’ve made it to the ring room on level ten. Can you ring us up remotely? | 我们会把那个弄到电话室,在10水平,你能给我们电话吗? |
[40:29] | – I’ll try. – Hurry! | -,我试下.,快点! |
[40:41] | – Thanks. – Let’s get outta here! | -,谢谢–我们离开这里! |
[40:52] | – The doors are closing. – They’ve overridden our controls. | -,门要关了,他们超过了我们的控制. |
[41:00] | – Are we gonna make it? – I don’t wanna say. | -,我们要去弄?,我不想说. |
[41:39] | – I’m gonna check on Teal’c. – Jack… | -,我要去检查提亚克.,-,杰克, |
[41:43] | You got his body back. Getting his mind back may not be as easy. | 你带回他的身体.,但是找回他的思想就不容易了. |
[42:11] | You may torture me all you wish. I will tell you nothing. | 你会按你所想的折磨我.,我什么都不会告诉你的. |
[42:16] | I’m sorry I had to shoot you. | 很抱歉我要对你开枪. |
[42:18] | You didn’t give me much choice, though. | 你没有给我很多机会,尽管. |
[42:25] | Apophis… is dead. | 阿波菲斯,死了. |
[42:38] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信你. |
[42:41] | Trust me. | 相信我. |
[42:45] | Gods cannot be killed. | 上帝是杀不死的. |