时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:08] | Finally, you have resumed your rightful position as my first prime. | 最终,我们重新找到你合适的位置了 就像我最初那样 |
[00:15] | – Apophis is dead. – Gods cannot be killed. | 阿波菲斯死了 上帝是杀不死的 |
[00:20] | You got his body back. Getting his mind back may not be as easy. | 你带回他的身体 但是找回他的思想就不容易了 |
[00:36] | It is good to see you, O’Neill. | 见到你很好, 欧尼尔 |
[00:39] | – You too. – You appear to be well. | 我也是你看上去很好 |
[00:42] | Well… forget appearances. | 恩…别说外表了 |
[00:45] | The back’s gone, the knee’s shot. Forget curling. | 后面没有了, 膝盖中枪了, 忘记蜷缩 |
[00:51] | – You? – I am well again. | 你? 我又好了 |
[00:55] | So I hear. | 我听见了 |
[00:58] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:03] | I again pledge you my allegiance, | 我再次向你保证我的忠心 |
[01:05] | and ask forgiveness for succumbing to Apophis. | 请你原谅我想阿波菲斯的屈服 |
[01:09] | Well, he did sorta have you over a barrel… you bein’ dead an’ all. | 他真的有点让你失去意识…你是死的 |
[01:13] | The power of the sarcophagus forced me to believe that Apophis was my god. | 石棺的能量迫使相信阿波菲斯是我的上帝 |
[01:18] | Sarcophagi will do that. | 石棺会那样做 |
[01:22] | – Dr McKenzie convinced me otherwise. – You convinced yourself, Teal’c. | 麦肯博士也相信我的 你很自信, 提亚克 |
[01:26] | All I did was shine a light on something you already knew. | 我要做的就是点燃一些 你已经知道的事情的光芒 |
[01:31] | You know, just for fun… | 你知道, 只是开玩笑的… |
[01:36] | I’d love to hear you say it out loud. | 我想你大声说出来! |
[01:39] | That Apophis is a false god? | 阿波菲斯是冒牌的上帝? |
[01:41] | That the Goa’uld are nothing more than parasites? | 勾阿呜爱不过是寄生虫 |
[01:44] | Yeah, that stuff. | 是的, 就是那样 |
[01:46] | I hope to one day restore your trust in me, O’Neill, | 希望有一天我能 重新获得你的信任, 欧尼尔 |
[01:50] | and to return to your service, General Hammond. | 然后回来为你工作, 哈蒙德将军 |
[01:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[02:03] | After you. | 在你后面 |
[02:15] | – Hello, old friend. – Master Bra’tac. It has been too long. | 你好, 老朋友布瑞泰克大人, 好久没见 |
[02:20] | So it has. Your friends of Earth took great pains in bringing me here. | 是啊, 你地球上的朋友 非常痛苦带我来这里 |
[02:29] | He is deceiving you. | 他在骗你 |
[02:38] | Teal’c. | 提亚克! |
[02:45] | Shol’va! | 萨维! |
[02:56] | – (squelch) – Hoh! What are you doin’? | 哦, 你在干吗? |
[02:59] | If Teal’c won’t hear the truth in words, he must learn of it another way. | 如果提亚克听到真话 他一定会学另一个地方 |
[03:05] | (squealing) | (号叫声) |
[03:08] | The only way left to us. | 我们唯一有的办法 |
[04:23] | – Master Bra’tac, before we proceed… – We waste time! | 布瑞泰克大人, 在我们继续之前… 我们在浪费时间 |
[04:27] | Please explain what you hope to achieve | 清洁是通过剥夺提亚克的共生体 |
[04:29] | by depriving Teal’c of his symbiote. | 你想得到什么? |
[04:31] | I hope to save him. | 我想救他 |
[04:34] | – By killing him? – If necessary. | 通过杀害他?-一如果有必要 |
[04:37] | See… I think we disagree on the meaning of the word “save”. | 看…我想我们不同意“ 救”这个说法 |
[04:43] | You would have him remain this way, | 你就要让他这样留着 |
[04:45] | loving a false god, spitting and cursing? | 喜欢一个虚假的上帝, 游离和诅咒? |
[04:49] | No… | 不… |
[04:50] | – There may be other methods. – I have seen your methods. | 可能还有别的办法 我进到你的办法了的 |
[04:54] | You underestimate the hold Apophis has on Teal’c’s heart. | 你低估了阿波菲斯 放在提亚克体内的东西了 |
[04:58] | In time, you will have little choice but to lock him away, | 不久, 你们会没别的办法 只能把他锁起来 |
[05:02] | for he is far too dangerous an enemy to have in your midst. | 因为他会成为你们之中最危险的敌人 |
[05:09] | – The rite of M’al Sharran is the only way. – Last rite? | 马沙的礼仪是唯一的办法 最后的礼仪? |
[05:14] | To save Teal’c’s soul, | 为了拯救提亚克的灵魂 |
[05:15] | first we must take him to the very threshold of death. | 首先我们必须开始死亡的前端 |
[05:19] | On Chulak, it is said that when a warrior is dying, | 哦, 据说当一个武士要死了 |
[05:22] | the events that forge him wash over his mind like a great wave. | 这个伪造的事情泼到他身上 对他来说是一阵大浪 |
[05:26] | His whole life passes before his eyes. We have a similar… | 他整个生命在他眼前飘过 我们有个相似的… |
[05:30] | What does that get us? | 那样我们得到什么 |
[05:32] | Through his fever and hallucination, he will relive his true path, | 尽管他在发生, 产生幻觉 他会重新体验自己真正的路径 |
[05:36] | buried beneath this lie. | 埋在这个谎言之下的东西 |
[05:38] | You’ve done this before? | 你以前做过? |
[05:41] | Twice… in my 137 years. | 两次…在我137年中 |
[05:44] | So you know it works? | 你知道那有用 |
[05:47] | Neither Jaffa had the strength to turn back from the precipice, | 贾法也没有从悬崖返回的能力 |
[05:51] | but I am content they died free. | 但是我很满意意味他们自由的死亡 |
[05:54] | Teal’c would ask for nothing more. I owe him that. | 提亚克不会再有什么要求了, 我拥有他的 |
[06:00] | Do you? | 你吗? |
[06:15] | He’s in and out of consciousness. | 他一会有一会没有知觉 |
[06:17] | His temperature is rising, his BP is falling. | 他的体温再上升, BP在下降 |
[06:20] | His immune system is failing. | 他的免疫系统失效了 |
[06:22] | If we don’t return his symbiote within a few hours… | 如果几小时内我们不给回他他的共生体 |
[06:24] | – Do nothing. – I can’t do that. | 什么都别作 我不能那样做 |
[06:27] | Bra’tac made his case. Hammond gave the go-ahead. | 布瑞泰克让她生病的, 哈蒙德让他继续 |
[06:32] | I see. Then I will take this up with him. | 我明白, 那么我会和他亲密的交往 |
[06:38] | Do you call yourself Teal’c’s friend? | 你是说自己是提亚克的朋友? |
[06:41] | Of course. | 是的 |
[06:42] | Then stay. | 那就留下 |
[06:45] | When the time comes, he may need your help to find his way back to us. | 当时间到了 他可能需要你帮他找到回到我们这里的路 |
[07:07] | Can you hear me, old friend? | 能听到吗, 我的老朋友? |
[07:12] | Kal kek ma’l, shol’va. | Kal kek ma’l, shol’va. |
[07:14] | – Then where is your god now, Teal’c? – He will come. | 现在你的神在哪里, 提亚克? 他就来了 |
[07:17] | I don’t think so, buddy. | 我不认为, 伙计 |
[07:20] | I know we’ve been over this a few times, but in case you weren’t listening, | 我知道我们在这上面留了几分钟了 但是万一你听不见… |
[07:25] | I am 100 per cent sure… | 我100%的确定 |
[07:31] | 99 per cent sure Apophis is dead. | 99%的确定阿波菲斯死了 |
[07:34] | He has deceived you, O’Neill, | 他骗了你, 欧尼尔 |
[07:36] | as I have deceived you all these years, | 就像我一直骗了你这么多年 |
[07:39] | claiming to be in the service of the Tauri. | 为了在军中服役 |
[07:41] | I have never left the service of my lord Apophis, and I never will. | 我从未停止过帮助我的主人阿波菲斯 我不会的 |
[07:45] | So all that time you were savin’ the world, killin’ Goa’ulds… | 所有始终你是在拯救世界 杀勾阿呜爱… |
[07:49] | – Subterfuge. – Savvy. | 这是托词 了解 |
[07:52] | You can take my life, but you can never take away my loyalty to my god. | 你可以取我的命 但是你不能带走我对我的神的忠诚 |
[07:56] | I die in his name. | 我为他而死 |
[07:59] | – I die for you, my lord! – Enough. | 我为你而死, 大人! 够了 |
[08:04] | – Do you know me, Teal’c? – You are the shol’va, Bra’tac. | 你认识我吗, 提亚克? 你是那个萨维, 布瑞泰克 |
[08:07] | There was a time I was once the first prime, | 有一段时间我是一个人的 |
[08:10] | loyal servant of your lord Apophis. | 阿波菲斯的忠诚的仆人 |
[08:12] | – You were my apprentice. – Kek tal shree, shol’va. | 你是我的学徒 |
[08:16] | Remember? | 记得? |
[08:18] | Remember, Teal’c! | 记得, 提亚克! |
[08:24] | It was glorious. | 这是光荣 |
[08:27] | For years we fought side by side. | 我们肩并肩战斗好多年了 |
[08:30] | – In battle. – In his name. | 战斗 以他的名义 |
[08:35] | My lord Apophis. | 我的主人阿波菲斯 |
[08:38] | My lord Apophis, your enemy is defeated. | 我的主人阿波菲斯, 你的敌人被打败了 |
[08:42] | You have won the day. | 你赢了 |
[08:45] | Shal met, Bra’tac. | Shal met, Bra’tac. |
[08:50] | Rise. | 上升 |
[08:57] | You have done well, and will know my gratitude. | 你做的很好, 我非常感激 |
[09:00] | You do me honour. | 你给了我光荣 |
[09:05] | In displaying great skill and cunning, | 在陈列伟大的技术和诡计中 |
[09:07] | these three most honoured your name in battle. | 这三个在战争中最尊重你的名字 |
[09:14] | – Tell me of this one. – His name is Teal’c, my lord. | 告诉我这个 他叫提亚克, 我的主人 |
[09:17] | My apprentice… and, with your blessing, my successor. | 我的学徒…以你的祝福, 我的继承人 |
[09:22] | Who was your father? | 谁是你爸爸? |
[09:26] | – He is the son of… – Let him speak. | 他是…的儿子让他说 |
[09:30] | If he is to take your place as my first prime, I must know he has a tongue. | 如果他要取代我做第一把交椅 我必须知道他能说话 |
[09:35] | My father was Ro’nak, first prime of Cronus, | 我爸爸是洛克, 科洛诺斯的头号人物 |
[09:38] | who was murdered for failing to win an unwinnable battle. | 他被谋杀, 因为输了一场不能取胜的仗 |
[09:42] | My family was exiled to Chulak. | 我的家人被流放到奇克 |
[09:44] | He failed his god. | 他失去了自己的神 |
[09:48] | He did not. | 他没有 |
[09:50] | Shek kree, Teal’c! | Shek kree, Teal’c! |
[09:52] | My lord, I speak only the truth. | 主人, 我只说实话 |
[09:54] | The battle could not have been won. | 那场战争是无法取胜的 |
[09:56] | Your father should have died trying. | 你爸爸该做垂死挣扎 |
[10:02] | – He was a coward. – My lord, my father was not. | 他是个懦夫主人, 我爸爸不是 |
[10:07] | Aargh! | 啊嘎! |
[10:10] | Aargh! | 啊嘎! |
[10:17] | Uh… what was that? | 恩…那是什么? |
[10:20] | A conjured memory. The first of many. | 召唤记忆, 很多的第一个 |
[10:24] | He’s obviously in a lot of pain. At least let me… | 很明显他很痛苦, 至少让我… |
[10:27] | Pain is what we seek. | 痛苦是我们要找的 |
[10:30] | Teal’c’s path was laid down with suffering. | 提亚克要承受很多痛苦 |
[10:33] | It is the path he must take to return to us. | 他要回到我们这里 |
[10:36] | At the moment he’s unconscious. | 这条路是他必经的现在他没有知觉 |
[10:38] | – All the better. – All the better? | 反而更好. 反而更好? |
[10:40] | It is his unconscious mind we must reach. | 我们必须找到他无意识的思想 |
[10:47] | I know my ways are foreign to you, | 我知道我的方法和你无关 |
[10:49] | but I have known Teal’c longer than any of you have lived. | 但是我比你们任何人都认识提亚克久一点 |
[10:53] | I have walked his path. | 我经历过他走的路 |
[10:54] | You cannot hope to understand the darkness in his heart as I do. | 你不能期望象我一样了解他内心的黑暗 |
[11:02] | Trust in me. | 相信我 |
[11:05] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[11:07] | – We do. – Whatever you need. | 我们相信你不管你要什么 |
[11:12] | For the moment… I must meditate in kelno’reem. | 现在…我必须在科洛蒙里做冥想 |
[11:18] | This rite will take most of the night | 这个仪式需要差不多一整晚的时间 |
[11:20] | and I am tired from my long journey here. | 长途跋涉让我很累 |
[11:23] | In the meantime, stay with him, speak to him. | 同时, 和他一起, 和他说话 |
[11:27] | – He won’t be able to hear us unless… – Perhaps not in his mind. | 他不能听到我们 除非… 在他大脑中可能不是 |
[11:30] | But in his heart. Even in silence he will know of your presence, | 但是在他心理 就算在沉默中他也会知道你的出现 |
[11:35] | but your words will force him to remember. | 但是你的话能激起他的记忆 |
[11:38] | Challenge him when he does. Question his beliefs. | 当他有的时候给她刺激 问他他的信仰 |
[11:44] | Without his symbiote | 没有他的共生体 |
[11:47] | he will not resist reason so readily. | 他不能那么容易的忍受辩论 |
[11:53] | Carter, maybe you could show Bra’tac to the VIP room? | 卡特, 你带布瑞泰克去贵宾房好吗? |
[11:57] | Yes, sir. | 是, 长官 |
[12:06] | I hope you understand how difficult it is for us | 我希望你了解这对我们有多难 |
[12:09] | to just stand by while Teal’c is in such obvious agony, | 就站在那里看着提亚克那么的痛苦 |
[12:12] | especially Dr Fraiser. | 尤其是弗雷泽医生 |
[12:13] | Humans concern themselves too much with pain. | 人类把自己和太多痛苦联系在一起了 |
[12:17] | Yeah, we also don’t approve of torture. | 是的, 我们也不赞成考问 |
[12:20] | The greater torture would be to leave him as he is. | 更大的考问会让他就像现在这样子 |
[12:23] | Teal’c is strong, stronger than l. | 提亚克非常坚强, 比我坚强 |
[12:26] | I don’t know. You’re the fittest 137-year-old I know. | 我不知道在137岁人中间 你是我知道的最健康的一个 |
[12:29] | Perhaps, but I am nearing the end of my time. | 可能, 但是我即将走到我生命的尽头 |
[12:32] | Kelno’reem is more and more difficult. | 科洛蒙是越来越难了 |
[12:35] | The symbiote I carry within will mature within two years. | 我体内的共生体还有两年就成熟了 |
[12:41] | It will be my last. | 那将是我的结束 |
[12:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:45] | Even if I could procure another, the new symbiote would reject me. | 即时我能获得另一个共生体 新的共生体也会拒绝我 |
[12:50] | It is how old warriors die. | 以前的武士就是这样死的 |
[12:54] | Maybe we can find some way to help you. | 可能我们能找到办法帮助你 |
[12:56] | Life for the sake of life means nothing, neither for me, nor for Teal’c. | 为活而生的生命毫无意义 不止我, 提亚克也是 |
[13:03] | – Do you understand? – I think I do. | 你明白吗?–我想是的 |
[13:07] | Either he will return to us as we know him, | 或者他会回到我们身边 因为我们认识他 |
[13:10] | or he will not return. | 或者他再也不会回来 |
[13:24] | You wanna go first? | 你想先走? |
[13:26] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[13:46] | – I’ll go. – Yeah. | 我走了 好的 |
[13:51] | So… explain this to me one more time. | 那么…再把这个和我多解释一次 |
[13:55] | You believe that from the moment you broke us out of that prison on Chulak, | 你相信从你们把我们 从奇克监狱弄出来开始 |
[14:00] | that you’ve been serving Apophis? | 你就开始为阿波菲斯工作了? |
[14:02] | Because I gotta tell ya, as your best friend, | 因为我要告诉你,作为你最好的朋友 |
[14:05] | at least in this whole wide world, | 至少再这个世界上 |
[14:07] | that makes absolutely no sense at all. | 那绝对没有任何意义 |
[14:10] | I mean, that would make you the most… | 我是说, 那会让你成为最… |
[14:14] | ineffective double agent in the history of double-agenting. | 无效的双重间谍, 再双重间谍的历史中 |
[14:17] | Va’lar. | 沃拉 |
[14:21] | – What? – Va’lar. | 什么? 沃拉 |
[14:28] | – Va’lar. – Teal’c, are you all right? | 沃拉 提亚克, 你还好吗? |
[14:32] | I met him. I spoke to him. | 我见过他, 我和他说话 |
[14:35] | With Apophis himself? You were granted an audience? | 和阿波菲斯她自己? 你被批准接见? |
[14:38] | As a reward for my deeds in battle. | 作为我在战争中功绩的奖赏 |
[14:40] | A reward? When they brought you here, you were so weak. | 奖赏? 当他们带你来这里的时候 你非常虚弱 |
[14:44] | – He punished me. – Then you must have failed him. | 他处罚我然后你一定打败了他 |
[14:47] | This day I struck down one hundred of Apophis’s enemies. | 那天我打败了100个阿波菲斯的敌人 |
[14:50] | You fought well, Teal’c. None would deny that. | 你做的很好, 提亚克 没有人会否认的 |
[14:54] | But he is a god, and if you fail him, | 但是他是神, 如果你打败他 |
[14:57] | by sparing even one enemy’s life that was yours, he will know. | 通过救任何一个属于你的敌人的命 他会知道的 |
[15:01] | This was not for the battle. | 不是为了战争. |
[15:03] | What god would punish a son for loving his father? | 神要怎么样处罚一个儿子 为了爱他的父亲 |
[15:06] | – Your god. – Yes, but… | 你的神? 是的 , 可是… |
[15:08] | – Never question that again. – (guard) Quiet! | 没有问题了 安静 |
[15:15] | Today you served Apophis well in battle. | 今天你在战争中为阿波菲斯卖命 做的很好 |
[15:18] | Serve him well again tomorrow and you may live to see another day. | 明天在为她工作 你会活着看见另一天的 |
[15:36] | “Valar.” Is that what he said? | 沃拉? 他说得? |
[15:38] | – I thought he said “velour”. – Velour? The fabric? | 我想他说了哇啊 哇啊, 那建筑? |
[15:41] | – That’s what I heard. – Why say that? | 这就是我听见的 为什么那样说? |
[15:43] | – Why say “valar”? – I don’t know. | 为什么说“ 沃拉”――我不知道 |
[15:45] | Va’lar was my friend. | 沃拉是我的朋友 |
[15:49] | – What? – Teal’c. | 什么? 提亚克 |
[15:53] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 |
[16:01] | What is happening? Why am I restrained? | 怎么了? 为什么我被绑着? |
[16:06] | Well, you were sort of trying to… kill everyone these past few weeks. | 你有点想试图…杀人 在过去几个星期里 |
[16:11] | I could never have harmed you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[16:14] | The rite of M’al Sharran has been successful. Please release me. | 玛拉仪式成功了, 请放了我 |
[16:20] | Yeah. Nice try, but no. | 是的, 试得好, 但是不 |
[16:23] | I am not your enemy. We are brothers, Daniel Jackson… | 我不是你的敌人, 我们是兄弟, 丹尼尔 |
[16:28] | Tell us about Va’lar. | 和我们说说沃拉 |
[16:31] | I have not heard that name in many years. | 我很多年没有听说过那名字了 |
[16:34] | I trained with him under Bra’tac. | 我和他一起在布瑞泰克那里训练 |
[16:36] | We served in the personal guard of Apophis. | 我们在一个阿波菲斯的私人防卫那里工作 |
[16:40] | If you do not return my symbiote to me, I will die. | 如果你不把我的共生体还给我, 我会死的 |
[16:44] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[16:51] | He failed his god! | 他打败了自己的神 |
[16:54] | His god? | 他的神? |
[16:57] | You mean that… | 你是说… |
[17:00] | scumsuckin’, overdressed, boombox-voice snake-in-the-head? | 吸取, 穿的很讲究, 内置扬声器, 蛇头? |
[17:04] | Latest on our long list of dead bad guys? | 在我们死亡的坏人的名单上? |
[17:10] | Colonel, his heart rate just doubled. | 上校, 他的心律刚刚加倍了 |
[17:13] | 哈’夏! | |
[17:16] | That I understood. | 我明白了 |
[17:19] | Do you think I don’t know what you’re doing to me? | 你觉得我不知道你们在对我做什么? |
[17:23] | We hope you do. | 我们希望你知道 |
[17:24] | No Jaffa can survive M’al Sharran! | 没有一个贾法能活下来经过玛拉的! |
[17:27] | You are allowing Bra’tac to kill me! | 你是在让布瑞泰克杀我! |
[17:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[17:31] | Shol’va! Where are you? | 休伐!你在哪里? BP上升到最高, |
[17:34] | BP is crashing. Let’s start an IV. | 我们开始做静脉注射了 |
[17:35] | Where are you, shol’va? Are you afraid to face me? | 你在哪里, 萨维, 你害怕面对我玛? |
[17:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[17:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[17:50] | 开尔 玛克! | |
[17:55] | (Bra’tac) Were I truly your enemy, you would be dead. | 如果我是你真正的敌人, 你已经死了 |
[18:01] | This is pointless. I am not blind. | 这很无礼, 我不是瞎子 |
[18:04] | In battle, you must use all your senses. | 在战场, 你必须使用全部的感觉 |
[18:08] | – Once again. – You have died enough for one day. | 再说一次 一天足够杀你了的 |
[18:12] | We’ll begin again in the morning. | 早上我们再开始 |
[18:16] | Without this! | 不要这个! |
[18:22] | Do you believe you can defeat the first prime of Apophis in a challenge? | 你相信再挑战中 你能打败一个阿波菲斯领导 |
[18:26] | I am the stronger. | 我有那么强大 |
[18:43] | Shall I fire, and stop this waste of time? | 我开枪吗? 还是不要浪费时间了 |
[18:46] | Or will you learn? | 还是你会学习? |
[18:48] | – I was not prepared. – There are no second chances in battle. | 我没有准备战场上没有第二此机会 |
[18:52] | You have ears to hear and eyes to see, but you will not learn. | 你有耳朵去听, 眼睛去看 但是你不会学习 |
[18:57] | Shall I put us both out of our misery? | 我该让大家都拜托痛苦吗? |
[19:02] | The choice is mine. Who can stop me? | 选择是我的, 谁能阻止我? |
[19:06] | – Apophis? – Yes. | 阿波菲斯? 是的 |
[19:09] | So you believe our lord Apophis is all-seeing, all-powerful? | 那么你相信阿波菲斯什么都能看见 是全能的? |
[19:12] | – He is a god. – Is he? | 他是个神? 是吗? |
[19:18] | In battle, Teal’c, faith will not save you. | 在战场, 提亚克, 信仰不会救你的 |
[19:22] | Blind faith least of all. | 不过就是盲目的信仰 |
[19:31] | Rely on your own strength and your own wits, | 依赖你自己的能量和你自己的智慧 |
[19:36] | or you are of no use to me. | 你对我没什么利用价值 |
[19:45] | I think the point Jack was trying to make is | 我想杰克要做的事情 |
[19:48] | that you’re generally a logical person. | 是平常说来你是一个理智的人 |
[19:51] | Your assertion that you never left the service of Apophis | 你不会停止服从阿波菲斯的声明 |
[19:55] | is completely illogical, | 完全是不理智的 |
[19:57] | almost to the point of making no sense whatsoever. | 几乎达到没有意义的程度 |
[19:59] | Do you not know the meaning of faith, Daniel Jackson? | 你不知道信仰的意义吗, 丹尼尔? |
[20:03] | I think I do. | 我想我知道的 |
[20:05] | Then you should know that my faith in Apophis is beyond question. | 那么你该知道 我对阿波菲斯的信仰无可争辩 |
[20:10] | Still, if you remember me and you remember Jack, | 还有, 如果你记得我和杰克 |
[20:13] | then you must remember questioning your faith. | 那么你一定记得质问你的信仰 |
[20:16] | Never! | 不会的! |
[20:19] | – Apophis is a god. – False god. | 阿波菲斯是神 虚假的神 |
[20:24] | Dead false god. | 死亡的虚假的神 |
[20:27] | Your words cannot change the truth. | 你的话不能改变我的信仰 |
[20:30] | They’re not my words, Teal’c. They’re yours. | 那不是我说得, 提亚克, 是你说的 |
[20:33] | You were wrong at the time – he wasn’t dead | 当时你是错的 他没有死 |
[20:36] | but that’s neither here nor there. | 但那不是在这里也不是在那里 |
[20:38] | – Lies! – The point is, | 说谎! 关键是 |
[20:40] | there was a time in your life | 在你生命中有一段时间 |
[20:41] | when you realised the Goa’uld can’t all be gods. | 那时候你意识到勾阿呜爱不能都是神 |
[20:44] | Every symbiote a Jaffa carries | 每个贾法带着的共生体 |
[20:46] | will try to take a human host and become a Goa’uld. | 会尝试找一个人类寄生体, 成为勾阿呜 |
[20:49] | How can they all be gods? | 他们怎么能都做神? |
[20:52] | Do not test my temper, woman. | 不要测试我的耐心, 女人 |
[20:54] | – I know you honour Bra’tac. – I said, do not test my temper! | 我知道你尊敬布瑞泰克 我说, 不要测试我的耐心 |
[20:57] | But you have no choice but to tell Apophis of his betrayal. | 可是你没有别的悬在 只能告诉阿波菲斯他的被判者 |
[21:03] | – Bra’tac is my master. – Apophis is your god. | 布瑞泰克是我的主人 阿波菲斯是你的神 |
[21:09] | If I am ever to be first prime of Apophis, I must first honour Bra’tac. | 如果我曾是阿波菲斯 我一定要尊重布瑞泰克 |
[21:13] | You have seen the power of Apophis. | 你看见过阿波菲斯的能量了 |
[21:15] | You have seen his chariots rise from the ground, | 你见过他的战车在地上升起 |
[21:18] | – walk through the Chaapa-ai… – As I have done. | 走过卡帕… 就像我做的 |
[21:21] | Explain how light can leave his palm and throw a warrior across the square! | 解释下光怎么能离开他的手掌 把一个武士扔过一个广场 |
[21:26] | I cannot! | 我不能! ! |
[21:37] | Yet neither have I seen a warrior greater than Bra’tac. | 至今我还没有见过一个 比布瑞泰克更伟大的武士 |
[21:40] | – Then you are the servant of two masters. – What am I to do, Drey’auc? | 那么你是两个主人的仆人 我要做什么, 贝瑞克? |
[21:57] | Come to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[22:06] | (Daniel) “Woman”? Did he just call me a woman? | 女人? 你刚才叫我女人? |
[22:10] | (O’Neill) Yes, I believe he did. | 是的, 我想他是的 |
[22:13] | He’s still unconscious? | 他还是没有知觉? |
[22:16] | (Daniel) ln and out. Obviously delirious. | 多多少少, 明显神志不清 |
[22:26] | – How’s Junior doing? – The symbiote is fine for now. | 约尼做的如何? 共生体到现在还很好 |
[22:30] | But I don’t know what we’re gonna do with it if we let Teal’c die. | 但是我不知道我们要对他做什么 如果我们要让提亚克死 |
[22:33] | But won’t be my problem. | 不过那不是我的问题 |
[22:34] | I’ll have already resigned if we let this go that far. | 如果我让事情发展到那样我会听天命的 |
[22:38] | – Janet, I know how you feel… – No. I’m a doctor, Sam. | 珍妮特, 我知道你的感觉… 不, 我是个医生, 萨姆 |
[22:41] | This goes against every part of me, to just stand by and do nothing. | 这和我所有部分都相反 就站着什么都不做 |
[22:47] | I don’t think that we’re doing nothing. | 我觉得我们没有什么都不做 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:02] | So is it working? Has he said anything? | 那有用吗? 他说什么了? |
[23:05] | He talked about fabric, briefly. | 他在说那个建筑, 很简要的 |
[23:08] | – He just called me a woman. – So I think it’s working. | 他刚说我是女人所以我觉得有用 |
[23:13] | Well, something’s happening. | 有事请发生了 |
[23:18] | It looks like we’re in for the whole night. | 好像我们在这里一整晚 |
[23:20] | We should take turns sitting with him. | 我们该输流坐在这里陪她 |
[23:22] | Yeah. I’ll come back in a couple of hours. Daniel, you go after me. | 是的, 我几个小时后回来 丹尼尔, 你在我后面 |
[23:28] | Then I think we’ll all wanna be here. | 那么我觉得我们都想在这里 |
[23:43] | Hey, Teal’c. | 嘿, 提亚克 |
[23:46] | Look, I don’t know how good I’m gonna be at this, but… | 看, 我不知道在这方面我有多好, 可是 |
[23:51] | I guess the important thing is just to be there for you. | 我想重要的就是待在这里陪你 |
[23:57] | Major Carter. | 卡特上尉 |
[24:01] | – How can you allow them to do this? – Teal’c… | 我怎么能允许他们这么做? 提亚克… |
[24:05] | I have no wish to die, Major Carter. | 我不想死, 卡特上尉 |
[24:09] | – You and Dr Fraiser could yet save me. – You’re not gonna die. | 你和弗雷泽医生可以救我你不会死的 |
[24:13] | – I am being murdered as we speak. – We’re helping you. | 就像我们说的我要被杀了 我们在帮你 |
[24:16] | Help me escape. | 帮我逃跑 |
[24:20] | – Please. – Oh, God. | 求求你 哦, 上帝 |
[24:24] | Teal’c, we want you to remember. | 提亚克, 我们想你记得 |
[24:28] | – Do you believe in a god, Major Carter? – This isn’t about me. | 你相信上帝吗, 卡特上尉? 这和我无关 |
[24:32] | How would it be if you were punished for loving your god as I love mine? | 如果你被惩罚 因为你爱你的上帝就像我一样, 那会怎样 |
[24:37] | – It’s not the same. – I cannot help what I believe. | 那不一样我不得不信仰自己的 |
[24:42] | You believe in freedom, Teal’c. | 你相信自由, 提亚克 |
[24:45] | You believe in justice, in protecting people from false gods. | 你相信公平 保护人们被虚假的上帝统治 |
[24:49] | You despise everything Apophis was. | 你轻视阿波菲斯得一切 |
[24:52] | He failed his god. | 他不信任自己的上帝 |
[24:55] | He… failed… | 他…错失… |
[24:59] | God. | 上帝 |
[25:03] | Teal’c? | 提亚克? |
[25:07] | Teal’c. | 提亚克 |
[25:09] | – Why have you returned? – I need to speak with you. | 你为什么回来? 我要和你谈谈 |
[25:12] | – Speak now. Apophis has summoned me. – Alone. Please. | 现在说吧 阿波菲斯以及召唤我了 一个人, 拜托 |
[25:19] | The battle did not go well. Ra’s warriors were in too great a number. | 战争不好, 镭得武士也太多了 |
[25:24] | – You were given a battalion. – Ra sent gliders. We were bombarded. | 你被给予一个军队 镭派了滑行机, 我们被轰击了 |
[25:29] | – There was no choice but to retreat. – Shek kree, Va’lar. | 我们没有别的选择, 只能撤退 |
[25:32] | – It was the only way to save my men. – And yourself. | 这是救我们的人的唯一得办法 和你自己 |
[25:35] | No! I intend to return, and with greater numbers. | 不! 我想回去, 和那么多人 |
[25:38] | I will drive Ra’s warriors from their foothold. | 我会带领镭得武士 从他们得立足处开始 |
[25:41] | Please… tell him I am no coward. | 求求你们…告诉他我不是懦夫 |
[25:44] | If given the chance, I will yet prevail, I swear it. | 如果给我机会, 我会成功的, 我发誓 |
[25:46] | Go to your sleeping quarters. Wait for me there. | 去睡觉得地方, 在那里等我 |
[25:51] | Teal’c. It would have profited no one merely to fight and die. | 提亚克, 这对谁都没有好处 仅仅是打斗和死亡 |
[25:56] | You may yet wish you had. | 你该希望自己有的 |
[26:11] | My lord, we are at your service. | 主人, 我们在服务你 |
[26:15] | Who did you entrust with this campaign? | 这场战争你不相信谁? |
[26:18] | Va’lar of Chulak, my lord. A promising warrior. | 沃拉,主人,一个有前途得武士 |
[26:22] | Yet he has returned in disgrace. | 然而他被丢脸得送回来了 |
[26:28] | Perhaps not in disgrace, my lord, but as part of a cunning strategy: | 可能不是丢脸, 主人 但是作为一个狡猾得策略得一部分 |
[26:36] | withdraw and return in greater numbers to crush an overconfident enemy. | 撤退, 大队人马回来粉碎自负得敌人 |
[26:40] | Va’lar himself would like to lead the second wave. | 沃拉自己想领导第二次事端 |
[26:44] | – Does he? – My lord, allow me to… | 他有吗? 主人, 请允许我… |
[26:50] | Would you have done the same in his place, Teal’c? | 你在他那里有做一样得事情, 啊提亚克 |
[26:53] | – No, my lord. – You would have held your ground? | 不, 主人. 你该帮你得人 |
[26:56] | Yes, my lord. | 是, 主人 |
[27:05] | Then return with him to his place of shame and kill him. | 那么让他耻辱的回去, 杀了他 |
[27:10] | Yes, my lord. | 是, 主人 |
[27:51] | Jaffa! | 贾法 ! |
[27:58] | Kek shal kree, shol’va! | Kek shal kree, shol’va! |
[28:33] | You may take solace for what you are about to do, Teal’c. | 你该为你想要做的事情得到安慰 提亚克 |
[28:36] | I should have died on this battlefield. | 我该死在战场上 |
[28:47] | Please tell Apophis I died well, honouring his name. | 请告诉阿波菲斯我死的很光荣 尊重他的名字 |
[29:07] | Rise. | 上升 |
[29:33] | There is a small village two or three days’ walk south of the city. | 在城市南部有一个小镇 走过去大概要2一3天 |
[29:38] | You may find shelter. Do not allow yourself to be captured by either side. | 你能找到藏身之处 不要让自己被任何一边的人抓住 |
[29:44] | Teal’c, you cannot do this, even for me. | 提亚克, 你不能这样做 就算为了我 |
[29:47] | – He will know. – We shall see. | 他会知道得我们能看到 |
[29:50] | I’m more willing to face punishment than to live | 我更希望面对惩罚 |
[29:53] | knowing what he will do to you. | 而不是活着知道他要对你做什么 |
[29:55] | For your sake, you must. | 为了你自己, 你一定要 |
[29:58] | Go now, and never show your face again. | 现在走吧, 不要再让我看见你 |
[30:02] | He is a god, Teal’c. | 他是神, 提亚克 |
[30:05] | He will know that you have spared me. | 他会知道你宽恕了我 |
[30:07] | We shall see. | 我们会看到得 |
[30:14] | Go. | 走 |
[31:00] | It is done. | 好了 |
[31:09] | You have promise, Teal’c. | 你保证过得, 提亚克 |
[31:31] | You didn’t stay away long. | 你不会走很远 |
[31:35] | You should talk. | 你该说话 |
[31:38] | – You can go in there, you know. – I know. | 你可以去那里, 你知道的. 我知道 |
[31:47] | General… if Teal’c were here, he’d say you made the right decision. | 将军…如果提亚克在这里 他会说你作出了正确得决定 |
[31:51] | If he were here… | 如果他在这里… |
[31:55] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来得 |
[31:58] | If not, | 如果不 |
[32:00] | he will be sent to a high-security facility | 他会被送到一个高度安全得地方 |
[32:04] | and placed in solitary confinement. | 放在一个单独监禁的地方 |
[32:06] | When his symbiote matures in four or five years… | 当他得共生体成熟, 在4到5年内… |
[32:13] | I won’t do that to him, Jack. | 我不会对她那样做的, 杰克 |
[32:27] | No, sir. | 不, 长官 |
[32:30] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[32:51] | What is wrong, Teal’c? | 怎么了, 提亚克? |
[32:56] | Three days ago I led a battalion | 三天前我带领一支军队 |
[33:00] | to retake a planet that had been occupied by Ra’s army. | 来取回一个行星, 那被镭得军队占领了 |
[33:07] | Apophis ordered me to burn a village of Ra’s followers to the ground. | 阿波菲斯命令我烧了一个镭得镇子 |
[33:13] | (Drey’auc) You did this? | 你做了? |
[33:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:22] | Then sleep well in the knowledge that you have served Apophis. | 那么睡得很好 觉得自己阿波菲斯做事了 |
[33:27] | I cannot close my eyes | 我不能闭上眼睛 |
[33:31] | without seeing the innocent faces of women and children who lived there. | 不看见住在那里的 那些无辜得妇女和孩子得脸 |
[33:38] | A Jaffa lived there also. | 一个贾法也住在那里 |
[33:42] | A warrior named Va’lar. | 一个叫做沃拉的战士 |
[33:47] | No. | 不 |
[33:48] | I banished him to that village to save his life, | 我放他去那个镇子去救自己的 |
[33:52] | only to take it away, for fear that Apophis would learn my secret. | 没想到会逃跑 由于害怕阿波菲斯知道我的秘密 |
[33:59] | I put my own life before that of an entire village, | 我把自己的命放在镇子上 |
[34:02] | and that of a dear friend. | 为了一个亲爱的朋友 |
[34:03] | – No. You had no choice. – I did have a choice. | 不我们没有机会我有一个机会 |
[34:10] | A son will soon be born to us, Teal’c. | 一个儿子很快要出生了, 提亚克 |
[34:18] | You must ensure that he has a father. | 你必须保证他有爸爸 |
[34:24] | Our son will be born into a real home, | 我们的儿子会出生在一个真实得家庭 |
[34:27] | a gift from Apophis himself. | 一个阿波菲斯自己得礼物 |
[34:31] | It is the best life we can hope for. | 那是我们能希望得最好的生活 |
[34:35] | Then why am I so ashamed? | 那为什么我那么惭愧? |
[34:58] | Tek matte! Master Bra’tac! | 忒克 麦忒!布瑞泰克大师! |
[35:02] | 忒克 麦忒! | |
[35:05] | Apophis has made you his first prime. | 阿波菲斯做了你最初的样子 |
[35:09] | – You are not pleased. – No. | 你不开心不 |
[35:12] | There’s no greater honour among Jaffa | 在贾法中没有比成为神最近的人 |
[35:14] | than to become first prime to one’s god. | 更加伟大得荣与了 |
[35:17] | You know as well as I what the Goa’uld truly are. | 你和我都知道勾阿呜爱真的是 |
[35:21] | We pretend, men like you and l, so we may advance in rank and privilege. | 我们假装, 你和我这样得男人 所以我们在等级和权力上被提升 |
[35:25] | But do not pretend to me now. | 但是现在不要在我面前装扮 |
[35:28] | You know the truth. Can you look me in the face and say otherwise? | 你知道事实, 你能看着我得脸再说一次 |
[35:32] | My entire life you have prepared me for this day. Why? | 我得整个生活就是 你今天为我准备得, 为什么? |
[35:37] | I saw the spark of doubt in you, | 我看到你得怀疑 |
[35:39] | and the wisdom to keep that doubt unto yourself. | 还有使得别人不会怀疑你得智慧 |
[35:42] | I saw you play the game with those who would play god. | 我看见你和那些 跟上帝一起的人玩游戏 |
[35:46] | If I do not believe in him, how can I serve? | 如果我不相信他, 我怎么去伺候他? |
[35:49] | Because there is no other choice but to serve. The Goa’uld are powerful. | 因为除了伺候没有别的选择性阿 勾阿呜爱很强大 |
[35:54] | They have seen to it that we cannot live without them, | 他们知道没有他们我们不能活 |
[35:57] | and so it may always be. | 一直是这样 |
[35:59] | But neither can they live without the Jaffa. | 但是他们没有贾法也不能活 |
[36:02] | – We are their true power. – I do not understand. | 我们是他们真正得能量我不明白 |
[36:08] | As first prime, that power will be yours. | 作为第一人, 能量是你们的 |
[36:11] | When Apophis throws his armies into the fire, | 当阿波菲斯把他们的军队扔进火里得时候 |
[36:15] | you will be there to temper his sword. | 你会在那里收回他得剑 |
[36:16] | In so doing, you may save countless lives, as I have done in my time. | 那样做, 你会拯救无数人 就像我在我那个时代做得 |
[36:21] | And you have done all these things against his will? | 你做了这些违背他意愿得事情? |
[36:26] | His will can be made to bend. | 他得意愿可以被弄得屈服得 |
[36:29] | But not always. | 但不是一直 |
[36:34] | I have done deeds for which I cannot forgive even myself, | 我做了很多事情 有些事情我自己都不能原谅自己 |
[36:39] | as will you. | 如你所愿 |
[36:41] | Men such as you and I have only the comfort of those times. | 你和我这样得男人 只有那时候才会觉得舒服 |
[36:45] | We make a difference. | 我们做了不同 |
[36:51] | Make a difference. | 做一些不同得事情 |
[37:13] | (crying) | (哭声) |
[37:25] | There. | 那里 |
[37:30] | Those are the humans who came through the Chaapa-ai. | 那些人穿过卡帕得人类 |
[37:35] | They do not appear to be as formidable as I imagined. | 他们看上去没有我想象中强大 |
[37:39] | Their weapons are not of Goa’uld design. | 他们得武器不是勾阿呜爱得设计 |
[37:41] | That may be so, Teal’c… but they are only three. | 那可能太, 提亚克…但是他们只有3个 |
[37:46] | They have something more. | 他们还有更多得东西 |
[37:48] | A strength. | 一种力量 |
[37:51] | They know the taste of freedom. | 他们知道自由得味道 |
[37:55] | Your dreams of freedom will be your undoing, Teal’c. | 你的自由之梦会成为你得复旧, 提亚克 |
[38:00] | – Perhaps so. – Pray they are not chosen as hosts. | 可能是的 祈祷他们没有被选择成为主人 |
[38:03] | That is the best fate you can wish for them. | 这是你们能为他们祈祷得最好得命运 |
[38:15] | – What have I done? – (monitor beeps rapidly) | 我做了什么?(监视器提示音加速) |
[38:23] | He’s in v-fib! Get the car! | 还有心跳, |
[38:26] | – This is it. – Get Bra’tac down here. | 是这个叫布瑞泰克到这里来 |
[38:38] | – I’m returning the symbiote. – Stand aside. | 我要把共生体放回去 让开 |
[38:41] | – If I don’t return it immediately… – Stand aside! | 如果我不马上放回去…让开 |
[38:44] | Or his suffering will have been for nothing. | 否则他的痛苦就徒然了 |
[38:49] | This is the moment when he must choose. | 这是他必须作出选择得时刻 |
[38:52] | Stand aside, Dr Fraiser. | 站在一边, 弗雷泽医生 |
[39:04] | Choose now, Teal’c. | 现在选择, 提亚克 |
[39:06] | Return to those who love freedom, or die in the name of a false god. | 回到那些钟爱自由那里去 或者以假上帝得名义去死 |
[39:13] | Choose! | 选! |
[39:26] | 夏卡 哈! | |
[39:28] | 可里 侯 麦尔, 勾阿呜! | |
[39:31] | Choose to be the warrior we know! | 选择成为我们知道得战士 |
[39:35] | Renounce Apophis and return to us! | 和阿波菲斯断绝关系 回到我们这里 |
[39:38] | It’s now or never. | 勿失良机! |
[39:43] | Choose! | 选! |
[40:01] | – Very well. – Let’s move. | 很好走吧 |
[40:05] | – Kill the rest. – (screaming) | 亲其他人 |
[40:13] | Symbiote’s in. | 共生体进入了 |
[40:15] | No change. | 没有变化 |
[40:17] | – We waited too long. Charge to 200. – Charging. | 我们等了太久 加电力到200一增加电力 |
[40:23] | Clear. | 清楚 |
[40:26] | (prisoners screaming) | (囚犯骚乱) |
[40:33] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[40:34] | – Make it 360. Give me five of epi. – Charging. | 加到360, 给我5个 增加电力 |
[40:38] | Clear. | 清楚 |
[40:40] | I can save these people! | 我可以救这些人 |
[40:45] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[40:48] | Help me. | 救救我! |
[40:50] | Many have said that. | 很多人那样说了 |
[40:56] | But you are the first I believe could do it. | 但是你是第一个我相信可以做到得 |
[41:12] | I choose freedom. | 我选择自由 |
[41:36] | The rite has succeeded. | 仪式成功了 |
[41:39] | He has returned to us. | 他回到我们这边了 |
[41:42] | Uh… | 啊… |
[41:44] | Just out of curiosity… | 就在好奇心外… |
[41:49] | – How do you feel about…? – Apophis is a false god. | 你觉得… 阿波菲斯是假神 |
[41:53] | A dead false god. | 一个死亡得假神 |
[42:01] | Huh? | 恩? |
[42:05] | That’s good enough for me. Get him out of those restraints. | 对我够好了的 把他从那些制止中解脱出来 |
[42:10] | Thank you, Doctor. Well done. | 谢谢你, 博士, 做的好 |
[42:13] | Yes, sir. I’m glad it worked out too. | 是, 长官, 很高兴你也解决了 |
[42:18] | – Hey, Teal’c. – Major Carter. | 嘿, 提亚克 卡特上尉 |
[42:22] | Daniel Jackson. | 丹尼尔 |
[42:30] | – Tek matte. – My friend. | 特克 我的朋友 |
[42:34] | General Hammond. | 哈蒙德将军 |
[42:36] | I once again pledge my allegiance to you and the people of this world | 我再次保证我对你和这个世界的人的效忠 |
[42:42] | and I request permission to return to SG-1 . | 我请求回到SG-1 |
[42:49] | Permission granted. | 请求被批准 |