时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | OK. | 好 |
[00:18] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[00:21] | Carter? | 卡特? |
[00:23] | I don’t know, sir. The margin of error in calculating planetary shift | 我不知道,长官 计算行星运转的误差幅度 |
[00:27] | used to cause the rough ride, but we fixed it. | 常常会引起粗野的驾乘 但我们处理好了 |
[00:31] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[00:33] | We did have to override some of | 我们确实不得不忽略 |
[00:35] | the dialling protocols in order to get a lock. | 一些拨号协议以求封锁 |
[00:37] | I’ll check the dialling computer when we get home. | 我们回家后我会检查拨号电脑 |
[00:41] | – It’s bright. – Yes, sir. | 很明智. 是的,长官 |
[00:43] | This planet’s much closer to its sun than Earth. | 这个星球比地球更接近它的太阳 |
[00:48] | Festive. | 欢乐的 |
[00:51] | This is interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:56] | I couldn’t see these writings through the MALP. | 通过移动分析探测仪我无法看到这些著述 |
[01:00] | What’s it say? | 它说什么? |
[01:01] | The symbols are like those on Cimmeria. | 这些符号像西米里上的那些 |
[01:03] | There could be a connection here to the Asgard. | 可能与仙宫有些联系 |
[01:06] | – What’s it say? – I don’t know. | 它说什么? 我不知道 |
[01:09] | You think it’s a protected planet? | 你认为这是一个被保护的星球? |
[01:12] | Well, Teal’c wasn’t zapped away. | 对,提亚克没有被击败 |
[01:14] | There is no Thor’s hammer here. | 这里没有雷神的铁锤 |
[01:16] | Well, they wouldn’t need one | 对,他们不会需要 |
[01:18] | if it was named in the Goa’uld- Asgard Treaty. | 如果这是在勾阿呜仙宫条约之下 |
[01:23] | Hey! You! | 嗨! 你! |
[01:27] | Come on out. | 快说 |
[01:30] | We’re not here to hurt you. We’re explorers from a place called Earth. | 我们来这里不是为了伤害你 我们是从一个叫地球的地方来的探索者 |
[01:34] | You might know it as Midgardr. I’m Daniel Jackson. This is, uh… | 你也许知道.我是丹尼尔杰克森.这是,嗯 |
[01:39] | I am Elrad, flamen of the 39th Order of K’Tau. | 我叫艾瑞德,科陶第39团体的祭司 |
[01:46] | My congregation and I were on our way here for morning prayer | 我和我的圣会正在去晨祈的路上 |
[01:49] | when we saw a great wave burst forth from the Annulus. | 当我们看到环面爆发的巨波的时候 |
[01:53] | Annulus. I like that. | 环面.我喜欢那个 |
[01:57] | He is an enemy of the gods. | 他是神的一个敌人 |
[02:03] | Not any more. Thor loves this guy. | 不再是了.托尔喜欢这个人 |
[02:06] | – You know of Thor? – Oh, yeah. He’s a buddy. | 你知道托尔? 哦,对,他是个兄弟 |
[02:12] | Come forth. It is a time for rejoicing. | 走上前来.这是个欣喜的时刻 |
[02:16] | Freyr has sent us visitors from Midgardr. | 索已经从密加德派遣我们的使者了 |
[02:19] | Freyr is the god of sun and rain, right? | 索是雨和阳光之神,对吗? |
[02:22] | Yes, our protector. Ally of Thor. | 对,我们的保护者.雷神托尔的盟友 |
[02:25] | Friends of the gods are welcome here. | 神的朋友在这里受到欢迎 |
[02:29] | – What have you got here? – Please, come. Our village is this way. | 你在这里得到什么? 请过来.我们的村庄在这条路 |
[02:57] | It’s as if Norse culture evolved into modern times | 这好像是挪威文化进化到现代 |
[03:00] | while continuing to worship the ancient gods. | 虽然仍然崇拜古代的神 |
[03:06] | This is Brother Malchus. He is chief acolyte within our order. | 这是马尔库斯兄弟 我们团体中的首席助手 |
[03:10] | You must leave. At once. | 你必须离开.立刻 |
[03:13] | – We just got here. – These are not just any strangers. | 我们刚来. 这里不再只是陌生人了 |
[03:16] | They came through the Annulus. | 他们从环面来 |
[03:18] | – This one bears the mark of evil. – He is a friend of Thor. | 这人具有魔鬼的标志. 他是托尔的朋友 |
[03:23] | The people will not stand for this. | 人民不会支持这个 |
[03:26] | You mean you will antagonise them until they agree with you. | 你是说你将对抗他们直到他们同意你 |
[03:36] | Friendly guy. | 友善的家伙 |
[03:39] | You must forgive Malchus. He has a suspicious nature, | 你必须宽恕马尔库斯.他有怀疑的天性 |
[03:43] | and we have never before been visited by elves. | 而且我们之前也从来没有被侏儒们拜访 |
[03:48] | Elves? | 侏儒? |
[03:51] | You travel by way of the gods. You say you know them well. | 你用神的方式旅行 你说你和他们很熟悉 |
[03:55] | In Norse mythology, Freyr was the ruler of the elves. | 在挪威神话中,索是侏儒的统治者 |
[03:59] | They bring good or bad tidings. | 他们带来好消息或者坏消息 |
[04:01] | We certainly hope you have come to wish us well. | 我们当然希望你是来祝福我们的 |
[04:24] | Carter, what just happened? | 卡特,刚才发生了什么? |
[04:28] | The eye of Odin grows dim. | 欧丁神的眼睛变得暗淡 |
[04:31] | Some sort of shift in the light frequency. | 某种光频率的变幻. |
[04:34] | Good. I thought I was havin’ a stroke. | 好 我以为我要受到打击了 |
[04:36] | You did this! | 你确实如此 |
[04:38] | – What? – Be calm. | 什么? 冷静 |
[04:40] | – Is it true? – No. | 这是真的? 不 |
[04:43] | – Is it? – I don’t know, sir. | 是吗? 我不知道,长官 |
[04:49] | It is no coincidence that this happens moments after they arrive. | 这紧随着他们的到来而发生,不是巧合 |
[04:53] | The elves are the harbingers of our doom! | 侏儒是我们末日的预告! |
[06:21] | Leave us or be driven out. | 离开我们或被驱逐 |
[06:23] | The darkening of the eye of Odin is the will of the gods. | 欧丁神眼睛的暗淡是神的意愿 |
[06:26] | You cannot blame the messengers. | 我们不能责备报信者 |
[06:29] | We must go to the hall of wisdom and pray for forgiveness. | 我们必须去智慧堂祈求宽恕 |
[06:44] | That sounds like the place where the Cimmerians communicated with Thor. | 听起来像是西米里人和托尔联系的地方 |
[06:58] | Carter, what the heck’s goin’ on? | 卡特,到底怎么了? |
[07:01] | Somehow the light spectrum of the sun has shifted toward infrared. | 不知为何太阳的光谱变成了红外线 |
[07:05] | If it continues, all the green plants will die. | 如果继续,所有的绿色植物都会死亡 |
[07:08] | With the plants goes the oxygen supply… | 随着植物的死亡,氧气供应 |
[07:11] | The MALP should give us more detailed data. | 移动分析探测仪应该给我们更多具体数据 |
[07:13] | Its sensors are more sophisticated. | 它的传感器更精密 |
[07:15] | Good. You and Teal’c head back to the… Annulus. | 好.你和提亚克先回环面 |
[07:20] | See what you can find out. Daniel. | 看看你能找到什么,丹尼尔 |
[07:22] | See if these folks have got an Asgard phone. | 看看这些人是否有仙宫的电话 |
[07:26] | We beseech thee, O Freyr, to have mercy upon us. | 我们垦求你,索,赐给我们仁慈 |
[07:29] | Make peace with our great father Odin, and, in doing so, | 和我们伟大的父亲欧丁言归于好,并且 |
[07:33] | remove the terrible curse from our gentle land. | 从我们温和的土地上驱除可怕的诅咒 |
[07:38] | In the name of our Lord Freyr, be it so. | 在我们神索的名义下,实现吧 |
[07:42] | We… | 我们 |
[07:52] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起.不是故意打断的 |
[07:55] | – Haven’t you done enough damage, elf? – Some respect, Malchus. | 你们破坏够了么? 放尊重点,马尔库斯 |
[07:59] | They are sent by the gods. | 他们是神送来的 |
[08:01] | We should hear their words. | 我们必须听听他们的话 |
[08:04] | We were just wondering if you ever speak directly to Freyr. | 我们只是想知道 你是否直接和索说过话 |
[08:08] | He hears us always. | 他总是听我们 |
[08:11] | Right. You mentioned a hall of wisdom. This is it, isn’t it? | 对.你提到一个智慧的礼堂 就是这个,对吗 |
[08:16] | No. This is a temple. | 不.这是一个寺庙 |
[08:19] | Right. | 对 |
[08:20] | Malchus and I were about to go to the hall | 我和马尔库斯马上就要去那里 |
[08:23] | to seek Freyr’s wisdom on behalf of our people. | 代表我们的人民去寻找索的智慧 |
[08:25] | – Could we go with you? – We could put in a good word. | 我们可以跟你去吗? 我们可以说好话 |
[08:28] | By all means, come. | 一定,来吧 |
[08:42] | Bow your heads and prepare to meet our Lord. | 磕头,准备会见我们的神 |
[08:48] | Lord Freyr, Lord of the Aesir, God of K’Tau, | 索神,诸主神,科陶的神 |
[08:52] | grant us an audience that we may share your wisdom. | 请接见我们让我们可以分享你的智慧 |
[09:07] | I’d better get it back. | 我最好把它弄回来 |
[09:17] | I am Freyr. For what reason have you come before me? | 我是索 为什么你们要来到我的面前? |
[09:21] | OK. Lord Freyr, forgive us for disturbing you, but we seek your wisdom. | 索神,原谅我们的打扰 但我们需要您的智慧 |
[09:26] | The arrival of these outsiders has caused the eye of Odin to grow dim. | 这些外来者使得欧丁神的眼睛暗淡 |
[09:30] | – We fear it is Ragnarok. – That’s the end of time. | 我们害怕这是世界毁灭 那是时间的终结 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | We beg you to restore Odin’s light. | 我们求您恢复欧丁的光 |
[09:39] | You are wise to seek my counsel, | 你们来寻求我的忠告很明智 |
[09:42] | but only through faith will you prove worthy of my benevolence. | 但仅通过信仰你能证明值得我的仁爱 |
[09:46] | Do we put them to death? | 我们要杀了他们? |
[09:47] | They could be drawn and quartered before nightfall. | 他们可以在黄昏前被移走并提供住处 |
[09:51] | That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it? | 那有点荒谬,对吗? |
[09:53] | In time, I will sail to the plain of Vigrid, | 及时的,我会启程去维格瑞德平原 |
[09:57] | where my battle will be fought with Surtur. | 在那里我和瑟特的战争会展开 |
[09:59] | – He fights Surtur. It is the end time. – Patience. | 他和瑟特战斗.是结束的时候了. 耐心 |
[10:04] | Likewise, you must face your own fears | 同样的,你必须面对自己的恐惧 |
[10:07] | as you now enter the ultimate conflict. | 当你现在进入终极战斗 |
[10:10] | How you deal with fear will prove your worthiness. | 你如何处理恐惧会证明你的价值 |
[10:14] | I wish you well on your voyage. | 祝你航程顺利 |
[10:25] | It’s a recording. | 这是记录 |
[10:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:38] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[10:43] | It is Ragnarok. Lord Freyr tells us to prepare for our death. | 这是世界毁灭 索神告诉我们为死亡准备 |
[10:51] | That’s a bit of a negative spin with the old paraphrasing. | 用古老的解释是有点消极的转换 |
[10:54] | I have been interpreting the word of the gods for many years. | 我已经解释神的旨意多年 |
[10:58] | I’m afraid I must agree with Malchus. | 我恐怕必须同意马尔库斯 |
[11:05] | Hang on. | 继续 |
[11:08] | Look, I know I’m the outsider here… | 看,我知道我是这里的外来者 |
[11:11] | You dare question the will of the gods? | 你敢质疑神的旨意? |
[11:15] | No, just your interpretation. | 不.只是你的解释 |
[11:19] | – Sure you wanna get into this? – I’m not sure how to get out of this. | 确定你要进入? 我不确定如何离开 |
[11:28] | Look, folks, | 看,民众们 |
[11:30] | does Freyr plant your crops for you? | 索为你们种植农作物? |
[11:34] | No. | 不 |
[11:37] | Does he harvest them? | 他收割它们? |
[11:39] | Does he build your homes for you? | 他为你们建设家园? |
[11:42] | Those are the tasks of our own hands. | 那些都是你们自己的功劳 |
[11:45] | Exactly. You’ve always had free will before. Why not now? | 确实.你们从前总是有自由意志 为什么现在不呢? |
[11:50] | Maybe this ultimate conflict | 也许这个终极战斗只是一种 |
[11:52] | is just a test of your… ingenuity and courage. | 对你们灵活性和勇气的测试 |
[11:56] | Why do you tolerate this? | 为什么你们要忍受这个? |
[11:58] | – Jump in. – I don’t think this is a good idea. | 投入. 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[12:01] | In the past, Lord Freyr has always told us to face our fears | 过去,索神总是 告诉我们要面对自己的恐惧 |
[12:04] | and not interfere with the ways of the gods. | 并且不要干扰神的方式 |
[12:07] | I agree, Malchus. We must do the gods’ will, | 我同意,马尔库斯 我们必须做神的意愿 |
[12:10] | but perhaps these strangers are a part of their plan. | 但也许这些陌生人 是他们计划的一部分 |
[12:13] | Nonsense! They are the harbingers of our doom! | 胡说! 他们是我们的末日预告! |
[12:19] | Elves cannot change the will of the gods. | 这些人不能改变神的旨意 |
[12:36] | Elrad, listen to me. | 埃瑞德,听我说 |
[12:39] | We can help your people. We’ve been in this situation before. | 我们可以帮助你的人民 我们遇到过这种情况 |
[12:43] | Trust me. We can work miracles. | 相信我.我们可以创造奇迹 |
[12:46] | I trust in Freyr. | 我相信索 |
[12:49] | If you are here to do his bidding, either to doom us or to save us, | 如果你在这里执行他的命令 无论是毁灭还是拯救我们 |
[12:55] | then so be it. | 尽管去做 |
[13:03] | Miracles? | 奇迹? |
[13:06] | Yeah. That’s what it’ll look like to them. | 对.在他们看来就是会这样 |
[13:11] | – That’s what what will look like to them? – Whatever Carter comes up with. | 在他们看来就是会这样? 无论卡特拿出什么 |
[13:24] | Hey, fellas. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[13:28] | I got a theory, sir. | 我有一个理论,长官 |
[13:31] | Is it miraculous? | 不可思议? |
[13:34] | Actually, it is. I think the wormhole that we used to travel here | 事实上,对 我认为我们用以旅行到这里的虫洞 |
[13:37] | passed directly through this planet’s sun. | 直接通过这个星球的太阳 |
[13:40] | That might be why we had a problem dialling here. | 那也许是为什么 我们有拨号问题的原因了 |
[13:43] | We should never have connected? | 我们应该永不联系? |
[13:45] | At least not with the current planetary alignment. | 至少不和现行的星际联盟一起 |
[13:49] | The light from the sun suddenly shifted to the red spectrum | 太阳光瞬间转变成红外线 |
[13:52] | after we got here. | 在我们到达这里以后 |
[13:53] | The only way that could happen was if an unstable superheavy element, | 发生这种情况的唯一途径是 有一种不稳定的超重元素 |
[13:58] | probably plutonium, was introduced to the sun’s nuclear reaction. | 也许是钸,介入了太阳的核反应 |
[14:03] | – Sort of a subatomic poisoning. – OK. How did we do that? | 某种亚原子中毒. 对,我们怎么办? |
[14:07] | Well, somehow, | 对,不知何故 |
[14:09] | the plutonium piggybacked onto our wormhole from another star system, | 钸从其他星系通过虫洞 |
[14:13] | then bonded with their sun as we passed through it. | 在我们通过时联结他们的太阳 |
[14:16] | I hope that doesn’t mean it’s our fault. | 我希望这不意味着错在我们 |
[14:19] | We could not have known, O’Neill. | 我们还不知道,欧尼尔 |
[14:21] | The fact that the gate wouldn’t dial here | 这里不能拨门的事实 |
[14:24] | leads me to believe that some safety protocol | 我相信某种安全协议 |
[14:26] | was built into the gate system, | 被编入星际之门系统 |
[14:28] | designed to prevent this sort of thing. | 为防止这种事情而设计 |
[14:30] | So, design flaw? | 那么,设计缺陷? |
[14:34] | No. | 不 |
[14:36] | Sir, we bypassed some of the normal dialling protocols. | 长官,绕开了一些正常的拨号协议 |
[14:40] | The fact is, this planet is dying and it’s probably because of us. | 事实是,这个星球 在死亡并且可能是因为我们 |
[14:44] | But you can fix it, right? | 但你可以处理,对吗? |
[15:10] | Hey, Teal’c. Maybe you should hang out here. | 嗨,提亚克.也许你应该走出这里 |
[15:13] | These Asgard devices don’t know you like we do. | 这些仙宫设备不知道你喜欢我们做 |
[15:35] | OK, let’s see. They bowed their heads and said a prayer. | 让我们来看.他们磕头并且祈祷 |
[15:39] | Lord Freyr, Lord of the Aesir… Or we could just go straight to that. | 索神,诸主神 或者我们可以直接实现 |
[15:53] | I am Freyr. For what reason have you come before me? | 我是索 为什么你们要来到我的面前? |
[15:58] | We’d like to talk to the real Asgard. Thor, if he’s available. | 我们要和真的仙宫说话 托尔,如果可以找到他 |
[16:02] | You are wise to seek my counsel. | 你来寻求我的忠告这很明智 |
[16:04] | But only through faith will you prove worthy of my benevolence. | 但只有通过信仰 你能证明是否值得我的仁慈 |
[16:09] | Yada- yada. Carter, you wanna pull the plug on this guy? | 啊,卡特,你要愚弄这个人? |
[16:12] | It looks like this is the emitter that’s generating the… | 看起来这是引起 的发射器 |
[16:22] | We’ve either made contact with the Asgard or… | 我们或者已经和仙宫联系或者 |
[16:25] | trapped ourselves deep within a vault of solid rock. | 把自己深深陷入困境 |
[16:32] | – Much better. – I am Freyr, protector of the K’Tau world. | 好多了. 我是索 科陶世界的保护者 |
[16:39] | Yeah, so listen, sorry to bother you. Can we talk to Thor? | 好,那么听着,抱歉打扰你 我们能和托尔谈谈? |
[16:43] | Commander Thor is in a distant part of the galaxy and unavailable. | 托尔司令官是银河系的疏远的部分 很难联系到 |
[16:48] | You are the one called O’Neill. | 你是叫欧尼尔的人 |
[16:51] | I am the one. | 我就是那个人 |
[16:53] | We named a warship after you, short- lived as it was. | 我们以你命名了一艘战舰 和它一样短命 |
[16:59] | Yes. That one. | 对,那个 |
[17:01] | Why have you come to this world? | 为什么你来到这个世界? |
[17:04] | Exploring. That’s what we do. | 探索.那是我们做的 |
[17:06] | K’Tau falls under our protected planet treaty with the Goa’uld. | 科陶落到我们和勾阿呜 保护下的星球条约 |
[17:11] | I would hope you have not dispelled their current belief system. | 我希望你还没有驱散 他们现在的信仰系统 |
[17:15] | – The Asgard felt it was essential. – No, we haven’t blown your cover. | 仙宫认为这是必要的 不,我们没有破坏你的覆盖 |
[17:21] | However, we… do have a small little problem | 但是,我们确实有一些小问题 |
[17:27] | that could use some of that Asgard magic. | 也许要用一些仙宫的神力 |
[17:30] | Are you implying that our technology is some kind of trickery? | 你在暗示我们的科技是某种骗术? |
[17:37] | – You sure Thor’s not around somewhere? – Sir, if I may. | 你确定托尔不在附近? 长官,如果我可以 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Knock yourself out. | 好.打倒你自己 |
[17:46] | We may have inadvertently, totally accidentally, | 我们也许已经不经意的,完全偶然的 |
[17:49] | caused a foreign element to enter the K’Tau sun. | 引发外来元素进入科陶的太阳 |
[17:53] | How? | 那么? |
[17:54] | Well, actually, I was hoping you could help us on that one. | 好,事实上 我希望你可以在这一点上帮助我们 |
[17:57] | Is it possible that we picked up a superheavy element | 是否有可能我们携带一种超重元素 |
[18:00] | and carried it into the sun as we passed through? | 并且在我们经过的时候把它带入太阳? |
[18:03] | There are safety protocols in place within the Stargate system | 在星际系统内部有安全协议 |
[18:07] | to prevent wormhole connections that would result in such events. | 以防止虫洞之间的联系 会导致这样的后果 |
[18:12] | Yeah. See, we have our own dialling computer | 好,明白,我们有自己的拨号计算机 |
[18:15] | and sometimes we bypass a few steps in order to get a lock. | 有时我们会绕开一些步骤以求封锁 |
[18:20] | – We’re still experimenting. – I see. | 我们仍然在实验. 我明白 |
[18:23] | – We could really use your help here. – I’m afraid I cannot assist you. | 我们可能真的需要你的帮助 我恐怕不能帮助你 |
[18:29] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[18:31] | It is not the Asgard’s responsibility to undo every error you make | 消解你所犯下的每个错误 不是仙宫的责任 |
[18:35] | with technology that is advanced beyond your knowledge. | 用超越你知识的科技 |
[18:38] | Excuse me! | 对不起! |
[18:41] | There is a whole planet full of people that are going to die. | 满是人的整个星球都在走向死亡 |
[18:46] | This may be our mistake, but the K’Tau people depend on you. | 这或许是我们的错误 但科陶的百姓仰仗你 |
[18:49] | You set up their belief system. | 你建立了他们的信仰系统 |
[18:51] | They think you’re their god and will protect them. | 他们认为你是他们的神,会保护他们 |
[18:53] | From the Goa’uld, yes. | 来自勾阿呜,对 |
[18:56] | Forget all that! Come on, we’re friends. | 忘掉所有的那些! 来吧,我们是朋友 |
[18:59] | We help you, you help us. That’s the way it works. | 我们帮你,你帮我们.那是有效的途径 |
[19:03] | Carter’s idea saved you from the replicators. | 卡特的主意把你从复制者中解救出来 |
[19:07] | Now we’re calling in the marker. | 现在我们在召集标记 |
[19:10] | Ultimately, the decision is not mine. | 基本上,不是我的决定 |
[19:16] | Then may I speak to whomever decides? | 那么我可以和决定者说话吗? |
[19:20] | It is possible. | 可能的 |
[19:22] | Prepare to meet the Asgard High Council. | 准备去见仙宫高院 |
[19:25] | I’m prepared. Right now. Let’s go. | 准备好了.现在.让我们出发 |
[19:30] | Step into the place where I stand. | 进入我站立的地方 |
[19:38] | – I’m sort of prepared. – Do you want me… ? | 我有点准备好了. 你要我 ? |
[19:40] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[19:53] | Hello? | 你好? |
[19:59] | Echo! | 回声! |
[20:14] | Colonel Jack O’Neill of Earth, welcome to the Asgard High Council chamber. | 地球的杰克欧尼尔上校 欢迎来到仙宫高院 |
[20:19] | Yeah, listen, thanks for seeing me on such short notice. | 对,听,谢谢这么快就见我 |
[20:23] | I assume you can see me. | 我希望你可以看到我 |
[20:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:28] | – Did Freyr mention why I’m here? – Yes, Colonel. | 索提过为什么我在这里? 是的,上校 |
[20:31] | They’re aware of the circumstances surrounding your request. | 围绕你的请求他们意识到详情 |
[20:35] | Oh, hey. There you are. | 哦,嘿,你在那里 |
[20:37] | Didn’t see ya. You guys all kinda look… | 没看见你.你们看起来都有几分 |
[20:46] | – Thor’s not here, right? – He is not. | 托尔不在这里,对吗? 不在 |
[20:49] | OK. | 好 |
[20:50] | As Freyr explained, | 正如索解释的 |
[20:52] | we are unable to assist you in this matter, O’Neill. | 我们不能在这件事上帮助你,欧尼尔 |
[20:56] | Though your actions were unintentional, | 尽管你们的行为不是故意的 |
[20:58] | it will mean the K’Tau people will perish. | 这仍然意味着科陶的百姓将死亡 |
[21:01] | Hey! This is not entirely our fault. | 嗨! 这不全是我们的错误 |
[21:06] | I mean, you could have warned us | 我的意思是 你可以警告我们 |
[21:08] | about this crazy gate- through- the- sun thing. | 关于这个疯狂的事情 |
[21:11] | You could have given us a list of all the planets that are off limits. | 你可以给我们一张 所有禁止进入的星球的列表 |
[21:15] | Both points are true. | 两点都是真的 |
[21:17] | However, neither is reason enough to interfere. | 然而,没有一个是干扰的充分理由 |
[21:21] | You’re interfering right now! | 你现在正在干扰! |
[21:24] | These people think you’re their gods! | 这些人们认为你是他们的神! |
[21:26] | You’re not the Goa’ulds, | 你不是勾阿呜 |
[21:28] | but you’re still pretending to be something you’re not. | 但你仍然假装你不是的那些东西 |
[21:31] | You are correct. | 你是对的 |
[21:33] | However, when we saved these people from the Goa’uld, | 但是,当我们把这些人们 从勾阿呜中解救出来 |
[21:37] | they were not ready to have their beliefs completely stripped away. | 他们还没有准备好全部去除他们的信仰 |
[21:41] | In time, when they are ready, the K’Tau will learn the truth. | 一旦他们准备好了,科陶就会知道真相 |
[21:45] | Yeah, see… there’s the snag. | 对,看到了 .这里有障碍 |
[21:49] | They won’t. They’ll be dead. | 他们不会.他们会死 |
[21:53] | I don’t get it. You obviously saved them once. | 我不明白.你显然救过他们一次 |
[21:57] | Why not this time? | 为什么这次不呢? |
[21:59] | – It is not that simple. – Yes, it is! | 不是那么简单的. 就是这么简单! |
[22:02] | – You’ve got the technology, don’t you? – Yes. | 你已经有了技术,对吗? 对 |
[22:05] | OK. Fine. | 好 |
[22:09] | We made a mistake, a big mistake. | 我们犯错了,一个大错误 |
[22:14] | And we’re very sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[22:16] | But we also saved your little grey butts from the replicators, | 但我们也同样救了你的一点小笑柄 |
[22:21] | and now we want your help. | 现在我们需要你的帮助 |
[22:23] | I’m not asking you to change the course of their cultural development. | 我不是要求你改变 他们文明发展的进程 |
[22:26] | Just fix the damn sun! | 只是处理坏掉的太阳! |
[22:29] | No one’ll know. We won’t tell. | 没有人会知道.我们也不会说 |
[22:33] | Unfortunately, we cannot. | 不幸的是,我们不能 |
[22:39] | OK. At the risk of sounding like the petulant inferior race, why not? | 好.冒着听起来像脾气暴躁的下 等民族的危险,为什么不? |
[22:53] | – “Little grey butts. ” – Yeah. | 小小的灰色笑柄, 对 |
[23:00] | It would be in violation of our treaty with the Goa’uld. | 这会成为我们和勾阿呜条约的侵犯 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么? |
[23:08] | The treaty states that the people of a planet categorised as “protected” | 条约规定被分类为”保护的”星球的人们 |
[23:12] | will be free from Goa’uld domination. | 会不受勾阿呜的统治 |
[23:15] | However, subsection 42 states that the people on those planets | 但是,42分段宣称这些星球上的人民 |
[23:19] | cannot be artificially advanced through Asgard technological means. | 不能被仙宫的科技方式人工提高 |
[23:24] | Using our technology to prevent a natural disaster | 用我们的科技防止一种自然灾害 |
[23:27] | would be a violation of that order | 会是对秩序的破坏 |
[23:30] | and would nullify the treaty as a whole. | 并且会让条约作为一个整体而失效 |
[23:32] | The Goa’uld would be free to invade any of the protected planets, | 勾阿呜会自由入侵那些被保护的星球 |
[23:37] | including Earth. | 包括地球 |
[23:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:44] | – You sure? – Yes. | 你确定? 对 |
[23:46] | The war with the replicators wages on here in our galaxy. | 和复制者的战争在我们的银河系发动 |
[23:51] | We do not have the forces to defend every planet covered under the treaty. | 在条约下我们没有武力保卫每一个星球 |
[23:56] | You would be vulnerable to Goa’uld attack. | 你会容易受到勾阿呜的攻击 |
[24:01] | OK. What if I were to say we’re willing to take the risk? | 好.如果我说我们愿意承担风险呢? |
[24:06] | Even if you could make that decision on behalf of your planet, | 即使你可以代表你的星球作决定 |
[24:10] | you cannot make it for every other planet that would be affected. | 你不能代表每一个会受到攻击的星球 |
[24:14] | I suppose not. | 我想不能 |
[24:18] | We are all greatly disturbed that this disaster cannot be averted. | 我们被这场灾难不可转移而大大搅乱了 |
[24:23] | We wish there was a way. | 我们希望有解决方法 |
[24:27] | Well, they’re not dead yet. Maybe there is. | 对,他们还没死.也许会有 |
[24:31] | If that is the case, the solution will be up to you. | 如果是那样,解决方法将取决于你 |
[24:36] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:44] | That went well. | 那很好 |
[25:00] | – Sir, I’ve been thinking. – I’d be shocked if you ever stopped. | 长官,我一直在想 如果你曾停过,我会惊讶的 |
[25:06] | Here. | 这里 |
[25:09] | OK. | 好 |
[25:13] | Let’s say these are the unstable plutonium molecules | 我们说这些不稳定的钸分子 |
[25:16] | that are poisoning the sun. | 在毒害太阳 |
[25:17] | OK. | 对 |
[25:19] | What if these are molecules of a more stable superheavy element? | 那么如果这些分子式 更稳定的超重元素呢? |
[25:23] | Say, something with an atomic weight above 200. | 也就是某些原子量约为200 |
[25:26] | – Sure. I can think of a few. – They don’t occur in nature, not on Earth. | 当然,我能想出一些 他们不自然存在,不在地球上 |
[25:31] | But I’ve read about such elements | 但我读过这些元素 |
[25:33] | being created in supercolliders – in theory. | 存在于超碰撞状态下 理论上的 |
[25:36] | You realise you’re mixing your apples and your… | 你明白你在混淆你的苹果和你的 |
[25:39] | Now, if we could introduce these stable superheavies into the K’Tau sun, | 现在,如果我们引入这些 稳定的超重元素到科陶的太阳 |
[25:44] | they would bind with the plutonium molecules, rendering them inert. | 它们会合钸分子混合 让它们变成惰性 |
[25:47] | The sun could then be restored to its normal nuclear reaction. | 那么太阳就会被恢复到 正常的核反应状态 |
[25:51] | How about that? | 如何? |
[25:54] | Well, this is all very theoretical, sir. | 这都是非常理论化的,长官 |
[25:57] | I have great confidence in you, Carter. | 我对你非常有信心,卡特 |
[25:59] | Go on back to the SGC and… confuse Hammond. | 回到星门指挥部并且 向哈蒙德报告 |
[26:04] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[26:18] | A rocket? | 一艘火箭? |
[26:19] | With a payload of the superheavy element. | 携带超重元素的有效负荷 |
[26:21] | We send it in stages through the Stargate to K’Tau and assemble it there. | 我们将它分阶段发射通过星际之门 去科陶并且聚集在那里 |
[26:25] | When it’s complete, we launch it into their sun. | 完整以后我们把它投放到他们的太阳 |
[26:28] | Will it get there in time? | 它会及时到达? |
[26:30] | We have three months before the plutonium reaction becomes irreversible. | 在钸元素反应变得 不可逆转前我们有三个月 |
[26:35] | If we can launch inside three weeks, we’ll just make it. | 如果我们可以三周内着陆 我们就能成功 |
[26:38] | Any other options? | 没有别的选择? |
[26:39] | The other option turned out to be a one- in- a- million shot, sir. | 别的选择证明是百万分之一的,长官 |
[26:43] | The rocket gives us better than 50- 50 odds. | 火箭让我们比五五开要好 |
[26:47] | – Rockets don’t exactly grow on trees. – I know that, sir. | 火箭不会长在树上. 我知道,长官 |
[26:51] | However, the air force is currently preparing a launch from Vandenberg. | 但是,空军正在准备从范登堡登陆 |
[26:55] | Do you realise how much has been invested in that project? | 你知道那个项目投资了多少吗? |
[26:58] | I’m aware of that, sir. It’s hard to put a price on the K’Tau people. | 我知道,长官 这很难给科陶的人民标价 |
[27:15] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[27:18] | – Shouldn’t you be off inciting a mob? – Look at the sky. | 你不应该不煽动乌合之众? 看看天空 |
[27:22] | Ragnarok grows ever closer. Your machine does nothing. | 世界毁灭越来越近 你的机器什么都不做 |
[27:25] | It’s a rocket. | 这是一个火箭 |
[27:27] | It won’t work until we launch it. We can’t launch it until we build it. | 它不会工作直到我们投放 我们建好以前不能投放 |
[27:31] | Time still remains before the sun does permanent damage to your world. | 在太阳对你们的世界 造成永久伤害前仍有时间 |
[27:35] | All they have done is bring more outsiders. | 他们所作的只是带来更多的外来者 |
[27:39] | You have to be patient. | 你必须有耐心 |
[27:41] | The problem grows ever worse as long as you are here. | 你到这里后问题变得越来越严重 |
[27:46] | If you can’t see that the gods wish you to leave, | 如果你不明白神希望你离开 |
[27:49] | we will be forced to make it clear. | 我们被迫明确这一点 |
[27:51] | Malchus, this is not the way of the K’Tau. | 马尔库斯,这不是科陶的方式. |
[27:54] | If the gods did not want them here, they wouldn’t be here. | 如果神不要他们在这里,他们不会在这里 |
[27:57] | If their presence is truly part of a test, | 如果他们的出现真的是测试的一部分 |
[28:01] | then we have failed… miserably. | 那么我们就失败了 悲惨的 |
[28:34] | General, we’re ahead of schedule. | 将军,我们领先日程表 |
[28:36] | This should be the last shipment of parts. | 这应该是最后的零件出货 |
[28:38] | Any word yet on the HU- 2340? | HU-2340上有什么文字? |
[28:41] | Quite frankly, I never expected it to be easier to get the rocket. | 非常坦白的说 我从不指望这比弄到一个火箭更容易 |
[28:45] | Sir, without the superheavy element, | 长官,没有超重元素 |
[28:47] | it will have been a giant waste of time. | 它会是一个巨大的时间浪费 |
[28:49] | Don’t worry, Major. | 别着急,少校 |
[29:02] | Dr MacLaren. | 麦克拉伦博士 |
[29:03] | Very impressive operation you’ve got here. | 你们在这里进行非常印象深刻的运作 |
[29:08] | I hope you consider yourself lucky, Major. | 我希望你考虑自己的幸运,少校 |
[29:11] | Dr MacLaren finally decided a peek at the SGC was worth the exchange. | 麦克拉伦博士决定 看一眼星门指挥部是值得的交易 |
[29:21] | It took me five years to make that much HU- 2340. | 我花了5年时间在HU-2340上 |
[29:25] | Well, maybe one day you’ll be able to visit the planet | 好,也许有一天你能够访问 |
[29:28] | that your Maclarium is saving. | 你的麦克伦拯救的星球 |
[29:30] | Did you say Maclarium? | 你说麦克伦? |
[29:33] | Sounds like a good name to me. | 听起来是个好名字 |
[29:35] | I’ll use it in my official report to the Pentagon. | 我会在对五角大楼的正式报告中用到它 |
[29:40] | I don’t wanna be in your way. You’ve obviously got a job to do here. | 我不想打扰你 你很明显在这里得到一个工作 |
[29:44] | – Good luck, Major. – Thank you, Doctor. | 好运,少校. 谢谢,博士 |
[29:57] | That’s the last of it, sir. We’ve got everything we need. | 这是最后一个,长官 我们已经得到需要的所有东西 |
[30:01] | – Good. – Daniel and Teal’c? | 好. 丹尼尔和提亚克? |
[30:03] | They’re in the village. | 他们在村子里 |
[30:05] | Still trying to convince the folks we’re friendly elves. | 仍然在尝试让村民相信我们是友善的人 |
[30:09] | I think the sooner we get outta here the better. | 我想我们越早在这里 得到排风管越好 |
[30:14] | Is that smoke? | 那冒烟? |
[30:26] | – What happened? – Somebody set a fire. | 怎么了? 某人生火了 |
[30:29] | Anybody hurt? | 有人受伤? |
[30:30] | Two members of SG- 6. The rocket was destroyed. | 两个SG-6的成员.火箭被毁 |
[30:32] | – Stupid son of a bitch! – The gods have spoken. | 狗娘养的! 神说话了 |
[30:36] | You just killed two of my men and screwed your whole planet! | 你们一定杀了我们的两个人 并且扭曲了整个星球! |
[30:40] | Two of our brothers also gave their lives to serve the gods. | 两个我们的兄弟 也把自己的生命献给了神 |
[30:44] | You coward! Why didn’t you do it yourself? Why? | 你这个懦夫! 你为什么自己不做? 为什么? |
[30:48] | – I would gladly die to serve the gods. – Maybe you should. | 我会很高兴的为神而死 也许你应该 |
[30:53] | – Jack! – Sir! | 杰克! 长官! |
[30:55] | Stop, please! I’m truly sorry for what has happened, | 请停止! 我真的很抱歉,为发生的事情 |
[30:58] | but Malchus acted without my knowledge. | 但是马尔库斯表现得超出我的认识 |
[31:01] | He will be punished, but, please, more death serves no one! | 他会受到惩罚,但是 更多的死亡不会有任何意义 |
[31:17] | More death is exactly what you people are gonna get. | 更多的死亡就是你的人民将要得到的 |
[31:48] | Jack, stop! We can’t leave. | 杰克,停止! 我们不能离开 |
[31:52] | The hell we can’t. Carter, dial it up. | 该死的我们不能.卡特,拨号 |
[31:54] | Get these people home. That’s an order! | 让这些人回家.这是个命令! |
[31:56] | – Jack, would you stop? – They killed two of my men! | 杰克,你会停止? 他们杀了我们的两个人 |
[31:59] | Yes, they did. But not all these people are responsible for that, | 是的.但不是所有这些人民 都应该为此负责 |
[32:03] | and even the ones that were were just doing what they believed was right. | 而且即使是理当负责的人 也只是在做他们认为正确的事情 |
[32:07] | – I really don’t care. – Well, I do. | 我真的不在乎. 好,我在乎 |
[32:13] | Leaving now would be irredeemable. | 现在离开不能挽回什么 |
[32:15] | In whose eyes? The Asgard? They had their chance. | 在谁的眼里? 仙宫? 他们有他们的机会 |
[32:18] | I pressed the button that could end this civilisation. | 我按下了能够终结这个文明的按钮 |
[32:22] | All right! We made the first mistake, but we were gonna fix it. | 好吧! 我们犯了第一个错误 但我们要去纠正它 |
[32:26] | Is it obvious only to me that they don’t want help? | 是否只有对我来说 这很明显他们不需要帮助? |
[32:29] | I couldn’t live with myself if I just walked away now. | 我不能原谅我自己 如果我现在只是走开 |
[32:33] | I do not believe the majority of people of this world | 我不相信这个世界的大多数民众 |
[32:36] | support the actions of Malchus. | 支持马尔库斯的行径 |
[32:41] | – What then? – Relocate them. | 然后呢? 重新部署他们 |
[32:45] | – Their ties to this world are strong. – We have to give them the option. | 他们和这个世界的纽带是强烈的 我们不得不给他们选择 |
[32:52] | – Then it’s their choice. – Sir, we still have the Maclarium. | 那么这是他们的选择 长官,我们仍然有麦克伦 |
[32:56] | With your permission, | 如果你同意 |
[32:58] | I’d like to return to the SGC and run a few more simulations. | 我想回到星门指挥部做多一些模拟 |
[33:07] | OK. I know this world has been your home for generations. | 好.我知道这个世界已经几代是你的家乐 |
[33:12] | But it looks now like the eye of Odin will not be restored. | 但现在看来欧丁的眼睛不会被恢复了 |
[33:16] | That is for the gods to decide. | 那是因为神的决定 |
[33:19] | Right. But consider this – that the gods are giving you another choice. | 对.但考虑这个 神在给你另外一个选择 |
[33:25] | – What is that? – The chance to move to another world. | 是什么? 搬去别的世界的机会 |
[33:31] | You can come through the Annulus with us. It’s very simple. | 你可以和我们一起通过环面.这很简单 |
[33:35] | If Freyr wished us to leave this world, | 如果索希望我们离开这个世界 |
[33:38] | he would come to take us away in his chariot. | 他会用他的战车来带我们离开 |
[33:42] | He does. He wishes you to leave. | 他做了.他希望你们离开 |
[33:45] | He’s very busy right now and he sent us to take you our way. | 他现在很忙所以派我们来带你们走 |
[33:50] | If you don’t go, you will all die. | 如果你们不走,你们就会全体死亡 |
[33:54] | Your efforts are noble. | 你的努力是高贵的 |
[33:57] | But if our destruction is the will of the gods, | 但是如果我们的毁灭是神的旨意 |
[34:00] | we must face our fate bravely. | 我们必须勇敢的面对我们的命运 |
[34:21] | Now can we go? | 现在我们可以走了? |
[34:25] | – K’Tau were not convinced? – No. | 科陶没有被说服? 没有 |
[34:28] | Because you didn’t say what needed to be said. | 因为你没有说应该说的 |
[34:31] | Well, what would you have said? | 好,那么你说了什么? |
[34:35] | Wait, what are you gonna say? | 等等,你要说什么? |
[34:45] | Hey, folks! You wanna join me over here? | 嗨,大家伙! 你要加入我们? |
[34:50] | Come on. | 继续 |
[34:53] | Here, folks. I got a few things I wanna say. | 这里,人们.我有一些事情想说 |
[34:57] | – What are you doing? – Telling them the truth, Daniel. | 你在做什么? 告诉他们真相,丹尼尔 |
[35:01] | Whether God exists is not as important as whether a belief in God exists. | 上帝是否存在不像 是否相信存在那么重要 |
[35:06] | What if we were talking about a Goa’uld? | 那么如果我们是在谈论勾阿呜呢? |
[35:08] | We’re not talking about a Goa’uld. | 我们没有在谈论勾阿呜 |
[35:10] | Have we not made our position clear? | 我们没有把我们的位置明确? |
[35:13] | Yes. Yes, you have. I just don’t think we’ve made ourselves clear. | 有.我只是不认为我们把自己明确了 |
[35:18] | – Jack, the Asgard… – Are not gods. | 杰克,仙宫 不是神 |
[35:27] | Hi, folks. Listen, you all know Freyr, right? | 嗨,大家听着 你们都知道索,对吗? |
[35:31] | Big guy, kinda good- looking, a lot of fancy gold armour. | 大人物,有点好看 许多辉煌的金色盔甲 |
[35:37] | Well, here’s a flash for you. That’s not what he looks like. | 好,这只是个幻觉.那不是他的样子 |
[35:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:46] | He’s an alien who’s been pretending to be your god. | 他是个假装是你们神的人 |
[35:55] | He doesn’t have a chariot. He’s got a spaceship. | 他没有战车.他有太空船 |
[36:02] | Spaceship. | 太空船 |
[36:04] | Big machine, like the one we were building, only his is way better, | 大机器,像我们建造的那样 只是他的比较好 |
[36:08] | and not blown up. | 并且不会爆炸 |
[36:11] | I’m not kiddin’ you, folks. This little fella is about three feet tall, | 我没有骗你们.这个小家伙大约有3英尺高 |
[36:16] | got clammy, grey skin, big black eyes | 有潮湿的灰色皮肤,大黑眼睛 |
[36:19] | and skinny, tiny little arms and legs, like toothpicks. | 和皮的微小的手臂和腿,像牙签 |
[36:30] | They think you need to believe in a god, | 他们认为你们需要相信神 |
[36:33] | that you’re not developed enough as a culture to think for yourselves. | 你们没有足够发展到自我思考的文化 |
[36:36] | – Enough! – Elrad, listen to me. | 够了! 埃瑞德,听我说 |
[36:39] | These aliens have the power to help you. They chose not to. | 这些人有帮助你们的力量 但他们选择不帮助 |
[36:45] | I am sorry for what happened to your people. | 我对发生的一切很遗憾 |
[36:48] | I know you think you are trying to help us, | 我知道你认为你在试图帮助我们 |
[36:51] | but, please, it is time for you to leave. | 但是,请,这是你离开的时候 |
[37:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | Sorry to bother you. Thanks for your time, folks. | 抱歉打扰你.谢谢你们的时间,大家 |
[37:23] | There. Gave them a choice. They chose. Let’s go. | 那里.给他们一个选择 他们选择了.让我们走 |
[37:46] | I thought the odds of success for this scenario | 我想这种情况下成功的几率 |
[37:48] | were one in a million, Major. | 是百万分之一,少校 |
[37:50] | Yes, sir, but I now think that | 是的,先生,但我现在想 |
[37:52] | we can increase that estimate to one per cent. | 我们可以增加大概1% |
[37:56] | It’s your call, General. | 你的电话,将军 |
[37:58] | I only understand about one per cent of what she says half the time. | 我只是一半明白她所说的1% |
[38:03] | Run it by me again. | 让我来重新开始 |
[38:13] | We send the Maclarium through the wormhole to K’Tau. | 我们把麦克伦通过虫洞送去了科陶 |
[38:17] | Now, based on the distance from Earth and the rate of travel, | 现在,基于距离 地球的距离和行程的速度 |
[38:21] | I’ve tried to calculate the exact time we should shut down the gate | 我已经试图计算 我们应该关闭大门的精确时间 |
[38:25] | so the Maclarium stops short of reaching the planet | 所以麦克伦在到达星球后会停止 |
[38:27] | and actually ends up in their sun. | 并且事实上死在他们的太阳里 |
[38:31] | I thought when something was in a wormhole, it existed only as energy, | 我想当物质在虫洞里 它只作为能量存在 |
[38:37] | that you needed another Stargate to turn it back into solid matter. | 你需要另外一个星际之门 去把它变回固体物质 |
[38:40] | Actually, you’re absolutely correct, sir. | 事实上,你不完全正确,长官 |
[38:45] | – I am? – Yes. | 我? 对 |
[38:48] | It’s the Stargate on the other side | 这是星际之门的另外一边 |
[38:50] | that actually reintegrates the matter into its pre- organised form. | 事实上将物体重建回它之前的形式 |
[38:54] | Without it, the energy in the wormhole | 没有它,虫洞里的能量 |
[38:56] | would rematerialise in its base form. | 会物化到基础形态 |
[38:58] | In the case of a person, that would be bad, | 如果是一个人,那会很糟糕 |
[39:01] | but in the case of an element, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 但如果是一种元素,它不应该是个问题 |
[39:05] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[39:07] | OK. You have a go, Major. | 对,你得走一趟,少校 |
[39:19] | Sending the MALP through. | 发射移动分析探测仪 |
[39:28] | Payload is en route. | 有效负荷在途中 |
[39:36] | Executing controlled shutdown… now. | 执行控制关闭 现在 |
[39:43] | Well, there’s only one way to know if it worked. | 好,这里只有一个方法知道它是否工作 |
[39:51] | Brothers and sisters, in these troubled times, | 兄弟姐妹们,在这个麻烦的时刻 |
[39:55] | it is important for us to come together as a family. | 我们团结如一家是很重要的 |
[39:59] | We must remember the great gifts of Freyr, | 我们必须记得索德伟大礼物 |
[40:04] | and we must be grateful for the lives that he has given us. | 并且感谢他所赋予我们的生命 |
[40:09] | In this troubled time, we must still remember… | 在这个麻烦时刻,我们必须记得 |
[40:15] | He agreed to let us stay, | 他同意我们留下 |
[40:16] | so long as we stop trying to tell them Freyr is not a god. | 只要我们停止试图告诉他们索不是神 |
[40:20] | I don’t think we’ll be staying. | 我不认为我们会留下 |
[40:25] | Did your method not succeed, Major Carter? | 你的方法不成功,卡特少校? |
[40:27] | It doesn’t look good. I think we missed. | 看起来不妙.我想我们错了 |
[40:31] | Are you sure it’s not just taking longer than you thought or… ? | 你确定这不只是需要长时间思考或者 |
[40:34] | We should have noticed a change by now. | 我们应该已经注意到变化 |
[40:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:41] | I’m gonna tell them. | 我要去告诉他们 |
[40:44] | – And say goodbye. – Let us pray. | 并且说再见. 让我们祈祷 |
[40:56] | Sorry, it didn’t work. | 对不起,这没用 |
[41:01] | But it’s not too late to change your mind about leaving. | 但你改变主意离开还不晚 |
[41:10] | Great protector, O Freyr, our Lord and Saviour, | 伟大的保护者 索,我们的主和救星 |
[41:14] | accept our frailties and forgive our sins. | 接受我们的过失宽恕我们的原罪 |
[41:20] | We beg you, grant us your mercy and return the light that gives us life. | 我们求你,给我们你的仁慈 并且恢复我们生活的光明 |
[41:31] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[41:50] | Am I having a stroke? | 我努力了? |
[41:53] | Blessed be Freyr! | 受祝福的是索! |
[41:55] | Bow your heads and thank him for granting our prayers. | 磕头并且感谢他祝福我们的祈祷 |
[42:03] | I’m pretty sure we didn’t do this, sir. At least, not on our own. | 我很确定我们没有这么做,长官 至少,不是我们自己 |
[42:10] | – The Asgard. – They said they wouldn’t help. | 仙宫. 他们说他们不会帮忙 |
[42:13] | Overtly. | 公然的 |
[42:17] | By starting the process, we gave them the opportunity | 从程序开始,我们给了他们机会 |
[42:19] | to step in without the Goa’uld knowing? | 以避开勾阿呜的觉察插手此事? |
[42:23] | A way of saving face. Technical loophole. | 一种挽回威严的方式.技术的展示 |
[42:27] | Or not. | 或不是 |
[42:33] | Well, we’ll never really know for sure, will we? | 好,我们永远不会真正确定,对吗? |