时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Cassandra! | 卡珊卓! |
[00:11] | I’m not imagining it. She was here, was she not? | 我没有在想象过它 她在这里,不是吗? |
[00:14] | Almost the entire time she was opening presents. | 几乎全部的时间她都在拆礼物 |
[00:16] | – Cassie! – What? | 卡希! 什么? |
[00:21] | I thought you were wearing the top that Sam bought you. | 我想你在穿山姆买给你的上衣 |
[00:26] | OK. h. Well, that’s, like, for school. | 好,对,那是,像校服 |
[00:28] | – Hey. Make a wish. – Yeah. | 嘿,许个愿 对 |
[00:31] | – Dominic’s waiting. – Fine. Invite him in. | 多米尼克在等 好,请他进来 |
[00:34] | I’m sure he’d love a piece of birthday cake | 我肯定他会喜欢 |
[00:36] | that Sam went to all the trouble to bake. | 山姆全力烘培的生日蛋糕 |
[00:38] | – Buy. – Bring. | 买 给 |
[00:40] | – I’d love to meet him. – You said I could go. | 我愿意见他 你说我可以走了 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I did. After. | 对,我说了 之后 |
[00:45] | We’re meeting a bunch of people. | 我们要见许多人 |
[00:48] | Considering you have not been feeling well, | 考虑到你觉得不舒服 |
[00:51] | you’re lucky I’m letting you out at all. | 你很幸运我让你出去 |
[01:01] | Fine. | 好的 |
[01:07] | – You know, I could just… – No. | 知道,我可以只是… 不 |
[01:09] | She is going to have a piece of birthday cake. | 她去吃一块生日蛋糕 |
[01:13] | You stay right where you are. | 你就在这里呆着 |
[01:16] | – Coffee? – Yes, please. | 咖啡? 好的,谢谢 |
[01:21] | They’re not letting me leave yet, | 他们现在还不让我离开 |
[01:23] | so if you wanna go and meet up with everybody… | 所以如果你想去和大家见面… |
[01:26] | Wait a second. Here. | 等一下这里 |
[01:28] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:46] | It’s just like the ones from class. | 这像是班里的 对, |
[01:48] | Yeah, well, you said it was pretty, so… | 好吧,你说它漂亮,所以… |
[01:52] | This one’s for decoration, though. I thought you could put it in your room. | 这是为了装饰的 虽然我想你可以把它放进房间 |
[02:27] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓? |
[02:31] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:37] | – What happened? – Nothing. She just fell. | 怎么了? 没什么,她只是摔倒了 |
[02:41] | She has a temperature. What was she doing when she “fell”? | 她有点热度 当她喊的时候发生了什么? |
[02:44] | – I kissed her. – Kissed her? | 我吻了她 吻她? |
[02:45] | It’s her birthday, all right? | 这是她的生日,对吗? |
[02:47] | Look, the light just exploded and she just passed out. | 看,灯破了而她昏了 |
[02:50] | I wanna get her to the infirmary. Get the car keys. Cass? Baby? Cassie? | 我要带她去医务室 拿上车钥匙凯斯?宝贝?卡希? |
[02:57] | Cassie. | 卡希 |
[04:01] | Stargate.SG1-s05e06.Rite.of.Passage | |
[04:19] | – How’s she doing? – Her fever still hasn’t come down. | 她怎么了? 她的热度还没有退 |
[04:25] | Sam, I need to get a sample of your blood. | 山姆,我要给你验血 |
[04:29] | Cassandra’s blood work shows the presence of a retrovirus. | 卡珊卓的血液 显示存在一种逆转录酶病毒 |
[04:33] | – Didn’t she just get over the flu? – Whatever this is, it isn’t the flu. | 她不只是得了流感? 不管是什么,不是流感 |
[04:38] | Is there a causal relationship between the retrovirus and the EM field? | 逆转录酶病毒和EM之间有因果关系吗 |
[04:42] | Possibly. | 也许 |
[04:44] | What? | 什么? |
[04:46] | Cassandra’s body is generating a low- level electromagnetic field. | 卡珊卓的身体 在引起一种低水平的电磁场 |
[04:50] | It’s been spiking. That could be why the light exploded on the porch. | 它在形成尖峰 那也许是为什么灯会碎在门廊里 |
[04:54] | And why I can’t do an MRI to find out | 并且为什么我不能通过最大残留限量 |
[04:56] | what other effects this retrovirus is having. | 来检测逆转录酶病毒引起别的什么后果 |
[04:59] | – Mom? – I’m here. | 妈妈? 我在这里 |
[05:03] | I couldn’t finish the harvest. | 我无法完成收获了 |
[05:08] | That’s OK. K. | 没关系 |
[05:10] | I have to go into the forest. | 我必须走进森林 |
[05:16] | It’s OK. K, Cassie. | 没事,卡希 |
[05:31] | – Do I need to quarantine the base? – I don’t think it’s contagious. | 我要被隔离吗? 我想这不传染 |
[05:34] | Major Carter and I show no evidence of the retrovirus. | 我和卡特少校显示 没有逆转录酶病毒的证据 |
[05:38] | Then where did Cassandra contract it? | 那么卡珊卓在哪里受的感染? |
[05:40] | – I’m guessing her home planet. – She has not been there in several years. | 我想是在她自己的星球 她已经离开很多年了 |
[05:44] | Retroviruses can exist in the body for years | 在最初的症状出现前 |
[05:47] | before the first symptoms appear. | 逆转录酶病毒可以潜伏在体内多年 |
[05:49] | When it emerges, | 当它爆发时 |
[05:50] | it starts to rewrite the individual’s DNA in order to replicate. | 开始为了复制而改写个体的DNA |
[05:54] | I’ve compared this with every retrovirus on record. | 我已经把这个和逆转录酶病毒比较 |
[05:57] | It doesn’t match any of them. | 没有一个是相符合的 |
[05:59] | So there’s obviously no vaccine. | 所以很显然没有疫苗 |
[06:01] | I’ve been giving her antiviral medications, but her tests show | 我已经给她抗病毒药物 但是检测显示 |
[06:05] | that the virus is spreading into her cerebrospinal fluid. | 病毒已经传播到她的脑脊髓液 |
[06:08] | At this moment, I’m more concerned about brain damage. | 现在,我更关注脑损伤 |
[06:12] | I just finished going through SG- 7’s reports from P8X- 987. | 我刚看完SG-7从P8X-987的报告 |
[06:17] | – Morning. – Morning. | 早安 早安 |
[06:20] | OK. n Cassandra’s planet, | 好在卡珊卓的星球 |
[06:21] | SG- 7 witnessed two incidents of fever and hallucination | SG7发现发热和幻觉两种事变 |
[06:24] | in teenagers Cassandra’s age. | 在卡珊卓这种青春期的年纪 |
[06:26] | The villagers called it the “mind fire”. | 村民们管这叫”心火” |
[06:29] | I found some digital video footage. | 我发现一些数码影像胶片 |
[06:34] | Hurry! This way! She’s overhere! | 快!这里!她在这里! |
[06:37] | – What happened? – We werejust walking along… | 怎么了? 我们只是走过… |
[06:40] | Shejust dropped and started convulsing. What’s wrong with her? | 她跌落并且开始抽搐她怎么了? |
[06:52] | – There’s more, but you get the idea. – How did they treat it? | 还有更多,但你得有个主意 他们怎么了? |
[06:56] | SG- 7 offered medicine, but they believed the children were touched by gods | SG-7提供了药物 但他们相信孩子们是被神触摸了 |
[07:00] | – and interfering would tempt retribution. – What happened to’em? | 并且阻止会带来报复 他们怎么了? |
[07:04] | They were sent alone to the forest nearby. | 他们被单独送进附近的森林 |
[07:07] | After several days they came back, cured. | 几天后他们回来,痊愈了 |
[07:10] | – How? – SG- 7 tried to find out, | 怎么会? SG-7试图找出原因 |
[07:12] | but the elders insisted the child had to go alone as a religious rite. | 但大人们坚持孩子必须独自去宗教仪式 |
[07:16] | Cassandra talked about going into the forest. | 卡珊卓说什么去森林 |
[07:19] | – She was delirious. – Well, it’s worth checking out, sir. | 她神志不清 好,这值得检验,长官 |
[07:23] | When we saw P8X- 987, | 当我们看到P8X-987 |
[07:24] | the atmosphere was contaminated by the Goa’uld Nirrti. | 那里的大气被勾阿呜的内尔提污染了 |
[07:27] | Well, that was four years ago. The toxin could be nonpersistent. | 对,那是四年以前 毒素可能是非持久性的 |
[07:32] | But we can send a MALP to be sure. | 但我们可以发射移动分析探测仪去确定 |
[07:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[07:39] | It’s worth a try. | 这值得尝试 |
[08:05] | Here’s something. | 这里有些事情 |
[08:25] | It’s a hand print. | 这是个手印 |
[08:32] | A fire burned here. | 一堆火燃烧在这里 |
[08:35] | Maybe we should collect samples of local vegetation. | 也许我们应该收集一些本地植物的样本 |
[08:38] | There might be a natural cure around here. | 这里也许有天然治疗药物 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Let’s collect some of that flora. | 对让我们收集一些花 |
[08:54] | Hello? | 你好? |
[09:28] | Carter? Daniel? | 卡特?丹尼尔? |
[09:33] | I believe we are in a Goa’uld laboratory. | 我相信我们在一个勾阿呜的实验室 |
[09:36] | – Whose, do you think? – Nirrti. | 谁的,你认为? 内尔提 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:48] | It’s OK. K. It’s just… It’s us. | 没问题这是… 这是我们 |
[09:53] | – So where are we? – I believe we’re in the laboratory of Nirrti. | 那么我们在哪里? 我想我们在内尔提的实验室 |
[10:07] | Sir, if this is where the children ended up… | 长官,是否这就是孩子们死亡的地方… |
[10:09] | – You’re right about that. – She didn’t finish her sentence. | 你是对的 她没有完成她的判决 |
[10:14] | This place is what the initiation rite was all about. | 这个地方是开始仪式的一切 |
[10:18] | Hankan children with the mind fever wander alone into the forest. | 有精神热度的孩子们徘徊在森林里 |
[10:22] | It gets dark. | 天黑了 |
[10:23] | They’re drawn to the hand print on the tree, then to the warm fire. | 他们被树上的手印吸引 然后去向温暖的火 |
[10:27] | – Then the rings sweep them to this lab. – And then they come back cured. | 然后铃声把他们带进实验室 然后他们回来痊愈了 |
[10:32] | – Nirrti cured’em? – Yeah. It makes sense. | 内尔提治愈了他们? 对,似乎如此 |
[10:34] | – No, it doesn’t. – Indeed. It seems a plausible explanation. | 不,没有 事实上,这看起来是个似是而非的解释 |
[10:39] | No. She killed everyone on this planet except Cassie. | 不她杀了这个星球上所有的人 除了卡希 |
[10:42] | Why would she cure a bunch of kids? | 为什么她治愈了一些孩子? |
[10:44] | If I’m reading this right, it was part of some experiment. | 如果我正确的理解了 这是某些实验的一部分 |
[10:48] | Now, see, that sounds like a Goa’uld. | 现在,看,听起来像是勾阿呜 |
[10:50] | Nirrti was a prisoner of the System Lords. | 内尔提是系统上议院的囚犯 |
[10:53] | Which means she’s in no position to help us, even if she would. | 这意味着她没有帮助我们的立场 即便她可以 |
[10:59] | OK. h, boy. | 好吧,孩子 |
[11:03] | I did that. | 我认为如此 |
[11:21] | Let’s take it with us. | 让我们来管 |
[11:36] | Cassie? | 卡希? |
[11:39] | – Cassandra, what are you doing? – I have to go. | 卡珊卓,你在干什么? 我得走了 |
[11:42] | – You’re not well. – I have to go to the forest. | 你还没好我必须去森林 |
[11:44] | – I need you to get back into bed, OK. K? – You’re not my mother. | 我要你回床上去,好吗? 你不是我的妈妈 |
[11:48] | Then what have I been to you these past few years? | 那么这些年来我是你的什么人? |
[11:51] | – You don’t understand. – Listen to me. | 你不明白 听我说 |
[11:53] | If nothing else, I am your doctor. Let’s go. | 如果没别的,我是你的医生 我们走 |
[11:56] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[11:58] | I care about what happens to you. | 我在乎你发生了什么 |
[12:00] | Honey, don’t you know what you mean to me? | 亲爱的,你不知道你对我意味着什么? |
[12:03] | – Don’t you get it? It doesn’t matter! – It’s all that matters. | 你明白了? 没事! 这是一切 |
[12:07] | – Please, let me try and help you. – You can’t. | 请你,让我尽力帮助你 你不能 |
[12:10] | – If you wanna help me, then let me go! – OK. K. Just hear me out. | 如果你要帮助我,那么让我走 好,听我说完 |
[12:15] | Let’s get you back into bed, and then we’ll talk, OK. K? | 你躺回床上,然后我们来谈谈,好吗? |
[12:20] | – SG-1 will be back soon. Then… – No! Leave me alone! | SG-1马上就要回来了 然后… 不!让我一个人! |
[12:24] | Cassie! | 卡希! |
[12:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Let me go, let me go, let me go. | 不让我走 |
[12:32] | – I can’t do that! – You’re killing me! | 我不能这么做! 你在杀了我! |
[12:51] | – Major. – Colonel OK. ‘Neill wanted me to report. | 少校 上校欧尼尔要我去报告 |
[12:54] | Daniel and Teal’c wanted more time to search the lab. | 丹尼尔和提亚克需要更多时间 搜寻实验室 |
[12:57] | – Let’s hope they find something. – Is she getting worse? | 希望他们能找到些什么 她变得更糟? |
[13:04] | You should see for yourself. | 你应该自己去看看 |
[13:17] | We had to move her in here. | 我们必须把她搬进来 |
[13:19] | – Is she still running a fever? – It seems to have peaked. | 她仍然发烧? 看起来已经到最高温度了 |
[13:22] | But her blood work says otherwise. | 但是她的血液循环正相反 |
[13:25] | There’s no antibodies. | 没有抗体没有证据她的身体在抵抗 |
[13:26] | No indication her body’s fighting this. Just more retrovirus. | 只是更多的逆转录酶病毒 |
[13:30] | – Does she know what’s happening? – She seems driven to go to the planet. | 她知道发生了什么? 她似乎被驱使去星球 |
[13:34] | I don’t know if that’s instinctual or a side effect of this retrovirus. | 我不知道这是本能的 或者只是病毒的副作用 |
[13:40] | What are we gonna tell her? | 我们要告诉她什么? |
[13:51] | Hey. How are you feeling? Any better? | 嗨你觉得如何?好一些了? |
[13:56] | Why are you keeping me in here? | 为什么你要让我在这里? |
[13:58] | We have to. Your body is generating something called an EM field. | 我们必须如此 你的身体在引起一种叫EM场的东西 |
[14:03] | You can see the effect it’s having on the monitors. | 你能通过这些监视器看到它的作用 |
[14:05] | So this room is shielded from the rest of the base. | 所以这个房间屏蔽了 |
[14:09] | If you let me go back to the planet, then that won’t happen any more. | 如果你让我回到星球 那么什么都不会再发生了 |
[14:15] | – That’s not true. – You don’t know that. | 那不是真的 你不知道 |
[14:18] | You don’t know anything. You’re just keeping me here because you’re afraid. | 你什么都不知道 你只是让我在这里因为你们害怕 |
[14:22] | We found the place where the initiation rite was supposed to happen. | 我们找到了开始仪式发生的地方 |
[14:26] | Then let me go there. | 那么让我去那里 |
[14:28] | We think the place you feel drawn to led to a Goa’uld laboratory. | 我们认为你被吸引去的地方 连接一个勾阿呜的实验室 |
[14:32] | – OK. ne that belonged to Nirrti. – She killed everyone in my village. | 对,那属于内尔提 她杀了我村子里所有的人 |
[14:37] | – Yeah. – She also tried to use you to kill us. | 对 她也试图利用你来杀我们 |
[14:41] | We think she used your initiation ritual | 我们认为她利用你们的开始仪式 |
[14:43] | to experiment on the children of your planet. | 来试验你们星球上的孩子 |
[14:45] | – Why? – We don’t know. | 为什么? 我们不知道 |
[14:48] | It’s possible the retrovirus you’re carrying was part of her experiment. | 也许你携带的病毒是她试验的一部分 |
[14:52] | What was the experiment? | 什么试验? |
[14:56] | All we know so far is that this retrovirus | 目前我们所知道的全部就是这个病毒 |
[14:58] | is changing the way your cells generate electrical fields. | 在改变你的细胞方式产生电场 |
[15:02] | So your body’s generating heat, | 所以你的身体发热 |
[15:05] | and your EEG shows your brain activity increasing. | 你的EEG显示你的大脑活动增加 |
[15:09] | You don’t know why, do you? | 你不知道为什么,对吗? |
[15:15] | No. | 不 |
[15:17] | – And now she’s gone. – Yes, she is. | 现在她走了 对,她走了 |
[15:22] | So… you won’t be able to stop it. | 那么…你们不能阻止它 |
[15:28] | We didn’t say that. | 我们没有这么说 |
[15:43] | What’s this for? | 这是为了什么? |
[15:45] | What do you think it is for? | 你认为是为了什么? |
[15:51] | – “Evolution… ” – What? | 进化… 什么? |
[15:55] | “of the Hok’tar… Hok’tar… ” Teal’c, what’s Hok’tar? | 霍克塔的… 提亚克,霍克塔是什么? |
[15:59] | I have not heard that word in many years. | 我已经多年没有听到这个词了 |
[16:02] | It refers to children that underwent the initiation rite, | 它的意思是孩子们忍受开始仪式 |
[16:05] | so it obviously has something to do with the children… | 所以她很显然要利用孩子们… |
[16:15] | Hello? | 你好? |
[16:18] | Sorry, guys. I think I may have just done that. | 对不起,伙伴们 我想我也许应该立刻行动 |
[16:21] | Do it again. It’s time to go. | 继续是出发的时间了 |
[16:54] | Hey, kiddo. | 嗨,基多 |
[16:58] | – It’s Saturday. – So? | 今天周六 那么? |
[17:01] | So, every other Saturday, at least while I’m on Earth, we play chess. | 那么,每个别的周六 至少是在地球上,我们下象棋 |
[17:05] | And since I’m on Earth and it’s Saturday… | 并且自从我在地球上,周六… |
[17:09] | I know what’s happening to me. | 我知道我发生了什么 |
[17:12] | OK. h. OK. K. What? | 好什么? |
[17:16] | I’m changing… into something. | 我在变成…某种东西 |
[17:19] | And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 并且你无法做什么加以阻止 |
[17:22] | You know how me and your mom feel when someone issues a challenge. | 你知道当别人发起挑战 我和你的妈妈如何感受 |
[17:27] | Dr Fraiser isn’t my real mother. | 弗雷泽医生不是我的真正妈妈 |
[17:30] | She died when Nirrti poisoned my village. | 她死于内尔提毒害我们村子的时候 |
[17:37] | I know that. Janet knows that too. | 我知道珍妮特也知道 |
[17:40] | – And please, don’t call her Dr Fraiser. – Why? | 并且,别叫她弗雷泽医生 为什么? |
[17:45] | Because she loves you and she deserves better. | 因为她爱你,她值得更好的称呼 |
[17:49] | – We all love you, for that matter. – That doesn’t change anything. | 我们都爱你,因为那件事 这不能改变什么 |
[17:55] | You’re wrong about that. | 你错了 |
[17:58] | It’s different now. | 现在不同了 |
[18:01] | I’m different now. | 我现在也不同了 |
[18:04] | I can do things. | 我可以做事情 |
[18:16] | – How did you do that? – I just… | 你怎么做? 我只是… |
[18:20] | thought it. | 思考它 |
[18:22] | I thought I wanted a knight and it flew into my hand. | 我想我需要一个骑士 并且它飞来我的手中 |
[18:26] | Jack calls’em horses. | 杰克叫他们马 |
[18:29] | Yeah, well, that’s Colonel OK. ‘Neill for you. | 对,那是你的欧尼尔上校 |
[18:32] | He always pretends he’s not as smart as he really is. | 他总是假装他没有真正的那么聪明 |
[18:37] | You know, if you take a close look, they really are horses. | 你知道,如果你凑近看,他们真的是马 |
[18:45] | What do you see when you look at me now? | 当你看着我,你能看到什么? |
[18:52] | I see you. | 我看到你 |
[18:55] | Until your head starts spinning around, and probably even then, | 直到你的头开始旋转,那么也许那时候 |
[18:59] | I will still see you. | 我仍然会看到你 |
[19:22] | How can she do that? | 她如何做到? |
[19:25] | Magnets. | 磁力 |
[19:28] | Magnets. Each of those pieces has a tiny magnet in the bottom | 磁力 每个小片底部都有一个小磁铁 |
[19:31] | to hold it on the board, | 并且保持在板上 |
[19:33] | like when you’re driving, so they don’t rattle off. | 当你在驾驶,它们倒下来 |
[19:37] | Anyway, every one of those magnets has a little electrical field around it. | 无论如何 每个磁铁都有一个小的电场围绕 |
[19:41] | That’s how she was able to manipulate’em. Magnets. | 那就是她如何能够操纵它们 磁铁 |
[19:48] | They do look like horses. | 它们看起来确实像马 |
[19:52] | I have no idea how she was able to do it physiologically, sir. | 我不知道她如何能够生理上实现它 长官 |
[19:56] | Actually, Teal’c filled me in on something that might explain that. | 事实上 提亚克提醒我一些事情也许可以解释 |
[20:00] | “Hok’tar” is a hybrid of two Goa’uld words. | 霍克塔是两个勾阿呜词的混合 |
[20:03] | “Hok”, which means advanced, and “tar”, which I believe is a sort of slang. | “霍克”的意思是先进的 “塔”,我相信是一种俚语 |
[20:08] | – For… ? – Human. | 为…人类 |
[20:11] | So, essentially, it’s “advanced human”. “Hok Tauri. “ | 所以,必然的 这是”先进的人类” “HoK塔瑞” |
[20:15] | Nirrti studied the children of Hanka | 内尔提研究汉卡的孩子们 |
[20:18] | because she believed they were evolving into Hok’tar. | 因为她相信他们在发展成霍克塔 |
[20:21] | You’re saying Cassandra is becoming some form of advanced human. | 你是说卡珊卓 在变成某种形式的先进人类 |
[20:24] | And the retrovirus is the catalyst. | 而逆转录酶病毒是催化剂 |
[20:27] | An advanced human would be a powerful host for the Goa’uld. | 先进的人类将会是强有力的勾阿呜主人 |
[20:31] | Which explains why Nirrti was experimenting. | 这解释了为什么内尔提在实验 |
[20:33] | Also why she exterminated the population when we came. | 以及为什么她在我们来时消灭人口 |
[20:36] | She didn’t want her experiment exposed. | 她不想试验暴露 |
[20:40] | Prior to our arrival on P8X- 987, and for as long as SG- 7 was there, | 追朔到我们来到P8X-987 以及SG-7一来到那里 |
[20:45] | no villager showed advanced intelligence | 没有村民显示出先进的智能 |
[20:47] | or the ability to manipulate EM fields. | 或能力去消除EM场 |
[20:50] | So Nirrti created the retrovirus in an attempt to engineer her own host. | 所以内尔提创造出病毒 试图训练她自己的主人 |
[20:55] | It seems inconceivable anybody could do that. | 这看起来不可想象 什么人可以做到如此 |
[20:58] | It never worked. According to all the reports, | 这从不凑效 根据所有的报告 |
[21:01] | the children went into the forest sick and came out well. | 孩子们病着走进森林痊愈了出来 |
[21:04] | If this was a transformation or evolutionary process, | 如果这是个转化或进化的过程 |
[21:07] | at some point it was stopped. | 在某点上会被停止 |
[21:09] | By Nirrti. | 通过内尔提 |
[21:12] | Why would she do that? | 为什么她这么做? |
[21:15] | The retrovirus rewrites DNA. | 病毒重写DNA |
[21:17] | If the carrier died before they passed on the altered genes, no evolution. | 如果载体在它们传递改变过的基因前死亡 就不会有进化 |
[21:23] | So the experiment was long term. | 所以试验是长期的 |
[21:25] | With each generation closer to a Hok’tar. | 每一代都更接近于霍克塔 |
[21:28] | So how far along is Cassandra? | 所以卡珊卓还有多久? |
[21:31] | What if maybe she really is transforming into something else? | 那么她究竟会变成某种另外的东西? |
[21:36] | – She thinks so. – Whatever she thinks, her fever is rising. | 她认为如此 无论她想什么,她的热度在升高 |
[21:41] | Admittedly more slowly, | 无可否认的更加缓慢 |
[21:42] | and she seems to be able to handle it better, but… | 并且她看起来不能更好的处理,但是… |
[21:45] | I can’t control it. | 我不能控制它 |
[21:53] | Let’s find the answers. | 让我们找到答案 |
[21:55] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[22:04] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓? |
[22:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[22:09] | It helps, to do this. | 它有帮助 就这么干 |
[22:11] | How? | 怎样? |
[22:13] | It’s almost like the heat is leaving my body | 这好像热量在离开我的身体 |
[22:16] | and going into the chess piece. | 并且进入象棋块 |
[22:21] | You haven’t found a cure, have you? | 你们还没有找到治愈方法,对吗? |
[22:25] | – No. We’re still trying. – It’s all right. | 对,我们仍在尝试 没关系 |
[22:30] | No, it’s not. | 不 |
[22:31] | We may still learn something from the biosamples SG-1 brought back. | 我们仍然学习一些SG-1带回来的标本 |
[22:36] | They might help your body produce antibodies. | 它们可能帮助你的身体产生抗体 |
[22:39] | I want this to happen, Janet. | 我要这发生,珍妮特 |
[22:42] | – Don’t say that. – It’s going to happen anyway. | 别这么说 肯定会发生的,无论如何 |
[22:45] | – You’re ill. – You know that it’s more than that now. | 你在生病 你知道现在不再是了 |
[22:48] | I can feel a power inside me. | 我能感受到体内的一种力量 |
[22:50] | It’s only the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[22:54] | And your body is undergoing an enormous physical strain. | 并且你的身体将忍受巨大的体力紧张 |
[22:57] | – You think it’s gonna kill me? – I am worried about that possibility, yes. | 你认为这会杀害我? 我担心那种可能性,对 |
[23:01] | – I don’t care. – Well, you should. | 我不在乎 对,你应该 |
[23:04] | – I know the limits of the human body. – Maybe I’m not human any more. | 我知道人类身体的极限 也许我不再是人类 |
[23:08] | – OK. f course you are. – Dying may be part of the transformation. | 好你当然是 死亡也许是转变的一部分 |
[23:12] | I don’t care whether it is or not! | 我不在乎这是或不是! |
[23:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:28] | Sweetheart, sometimes when a person is sick, | 甜心,有时候当一个人生病 |
[23:32] | it’s important for them to fight. | 斗志对他们很重要 |
[23:34] | I want you to fight this. OK. K? | 我要你为此战斗,好吗? |
[24:04] | That can’t be right. The EM field is interfering. | 那不可能是对的 EM场在阻碍 |
[24:07] | No. She’ll be able to control that now. | 不她现在能够控制 |
[24:09] | I ran the test three times. | 我测试了三次 |
[24:11] | The results were consistent, and it agrees with the EEG. | 结果是一致的,并且这符合EEG |
[24:16] | That’s a 25 per cent higher level of activity than normal. | 高于正常活动水平的25% |
[24:20] | – How can her body sustain that? – She can channel the heat from her body. | 她的身体如何承受? 她能通过身体驱散热量 |
[24:25] | Don’t ask me how. | 现在别问我 |
[24:26] | But I don’t know how long she’s gonna be able to keep it up. | 但我不知道她能坚持多久 |
[24:29] | What I’d like her to do is sleep. She’s been awake for 30 hours straight. | 我希望她睡觉 她已经连续清醒30小时了 |
[24:34] | – I was about to go and see her. – Thank you. | 我马上去看望她 谢谢你 |
[25:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[25:13] | I hear you don’t wanna sleep. You want some company? | 我听说你不想睡觉你要些协助? |
[25:16] | You wouldn’t leave. | 你不会离开 |
[25:21] | When the Goa’uld planted the bomb inside me, you wouldn’t leave. | 当勾阿呜在体内种下炸弹 你不会离开 |
[25:26] | Even though your orders were to leave me there alone, you stayed with me. | 即使你的命令是让我独自离开 你会陪着我 |
[25:32] | – Yeah. – Why? | 对 为什么? |
[25:37] | I don’t know. Just an instinct. | 我不知道只是一种直觉 |
[25:39] | – That I was gonna be OK. K? – Yeah, I think so. | 我会好? 对,我认为如此 |
[25:43] | But you didn’t know for sure. | 但你不能肯定 |
[25:46] | No. | 不能 |
[25:49] | Well… | 那么… |
[25:53] | that’s how I feel about what’s happening to me now. | 那是我感觉会发生的 |
[25:59] | – Do you understand? – Yeah, I think I do. | 你能明白? 对,我想是的 |
[26:05] | – Want me to stay with you for a while? – It’s not time yet. | 要我陪你一会儿?现在还不是时候 |
[26:09] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[26:12] | Well, when it is… time, | 好,当…的时候 |
[26:17] | will you be here? | 你会在这里? |
[26:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:25] | I think I can sleep now, for a little while. | 我想我现在能睡觉了,一小会儿 |
[26:30] | OK. K. | 好的 |
[28:53] | – Sam? – I think she’s asleep. | 山姆? 我想她睡着了 |
[28:56] | Good. Listen. The bodies of the villagers – what happened to them? | 好的 听着,村民们的身体发生了什么? |
[29:00] | They were cremated. We sent a team back. | 他们被焚毁我们把队伍召回 |
[29:02] | So there could be a bone fragment. | 所以也许会有骨碎片 |
[29:04] | If we find one from someone | 如果我们找到骨碎片 |
[29:06] | who’s been through the initiation, antibodies may… | 抗体也许… |
[29:09] | That was four years ago. The chances… | 那是4年以前机会… |
[29:16] | OK. h, no. | 好的 不 |
[29:22] | Cassandra? | 卡珊卓? |
[29:25] | – It was a Goa’uld. – What? | 是个勾阿呜 什么? |
[29:27] | I was asleep. I thought it was a nurse. | 我在睡觉我想是个护士 |
[29:29] | – But I did sense its presence. – I haven’t sensed anything. | 但我确实感觉它的出现 我什么都没感觉到 |
[29:33] | It was after you left. At first no one was there. | 它在你左后面最初没有人在那里 |
[29:36] | When it got closer, I saw someone. | 当它靠近,我看到了 |
[29:41] | This is a code three alert. | 这是三号警报 |
[29:43] | We need zats and TERs in isolation room four – now. | 我们需要第四隔离室的东西,现在 |
[29:49] | – Are you all right? – It ran away when I screamed. | 你没事吧? 当我喊叫的时候它逃跑了 |
[29:54] | – Major? – It appears there’s a Goa’uld on the base. | 少校? 看起来基地出现勾阿呜 |
[29:57] | – What? – How is that possible? | 什么?这可能吗? |
[30:00] | Nirrti possesses the technology to become invisible. | 内尔提拥有变得不可见的技术 |
[30:03] | Cronus is dead. If he was the System Lord holding her prisoner… | 克罗诺斯死了 如果他是系统主人把持她的囚犯… |
[30:07] | So she’s out. | 所以她走了 |
[30:09] | The rings. It was her. She came through the Stargate with us. | 铃声就是她 她和我们一起通过星际之门 |
[30:12] | She was waiting for us in her lab the whole time. | 她一直在她的实验室等我们 |
[30:15] | We may have inadvertently triggered a device alerting her to our presence. | 我们也许不经意的触发了 给她发信号告知我们出现的装置 |
[30:20] | Go level by level. Check everything. Keep in radio contact. | 一级接一级,检查每一样东西 |
[30:24] | If you locate her, do not shoot to kill. | 如果你找到她,别射杀 |
[30:27] | – Colonel? – I’m stayin’ here, sir. | 上校? 我会留在这里,长官 |
[30:34] | I figure, you fought her off the first time, I’m safer here with you. | 我认为,你会第一次斗败她 我在这里和你一起比较安全 |
[30:39] | She was here the whole time you’ve been back. | 她一直在这里你回来以后 |
[30:43] | – We’ll find her. – No, she’s right. | 我们会找到她 不,她是对的 |
[30:45] | Why did she wait until now to come after Cassandra? | 为什么她要等到现在 在卡珊卓后面才来? |
[30:57] | Level 22 is clear. | 22级清楚了 |
[31:15] | – Level 21, clear. – Roger that. | 21级,清楚 收到 |
[31:18] | – She wanted to check on her experiment. – We don’t know what she wants. | 她要检查她的实验 我们不知道她要什么 |
[31:22] | No. If the transformation were going to kill me, | 不如果转变会杀了我 |
[31:25] | she would’ve just let it happen. | 她不会只是让它发生 |
[31:27] | – Don’t you see? – Honey, not now. | 你看不到? 亲爱的,不是现在 |
[31:29] | – No, but it did work. – Cassandra. | 不,但它确实有效 卡珊卓 |
[31:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:35] | Look out! | 小心! |
[31:54] | Easy! We need her alive. | 容易!我们要她活着 |
[32:04] | Security to iso room four. All search teams stand down. | 第四隔离室安全防卫 所有搜索队伍撤退 |
[32:10] | Cassie? Cassie, don’t do this. | 卡希?卡希,别这样 |
[32:13] | Please get her outta here. | 请带他离开 |
[32:16] | Come on, let’s move! Roll her over. Easy. | 来吧,我们走摇开她好的 |
[32:38] | – What’s gonna happen to Cassandra? – What is her condition? | 卡珊卓会怎样? 她的情况如何? |
[32:42] | She just lost consciousness. | 她只是丧失了意识 |
[32:46] | Then the end is very near. | 结局非常近了 |
[32:49] | If she dies… so do you. | 如果她死了…你也会 |
[32:54] | And what do you offer in return? | 作为回报你提供什么? |
[32:57] | I don’t think you’re in any position to bargain. | 我不认为你有任何讨价还价的余地 |
[32:59] | I am in the position to save the life of a child you hold dear. | 我站在挽救一个孩子生命的立场 |
[33:05] | – Release me. – We can’t do that. | 放了我 我们不能那么做 |
[33:11] | General… | 将军… |
[33:14] | With my invisibility device intact. | 确保我不可见装置的完整性 |
[33:19] | I also require a sample of her blood. | 我也要求她血液的样本 |
[33:24] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[33:27] | Those are my terms. | 那些是我的队伍 |
[33:38] | – She says she can help Cassandra. – If we trust her. | 她说她能帮助卡珊卓 如果我们相信她 |
[33:41] | No, if we let her go. | 不,如果我们让她走 |
[33:44] | Do you believe that she can actually help? | 你认为她真的能帮忙? |
[33:47] | Seeing as how we don’t have a choice, I guess it’s worth a shot. | 看起来我们似乎没有选择 我想值得一赌 |
[33:51] | – What is General Hammond going to do? – He hasn’t decided yet. | 哈蒙德将军要做什么? 他还没有决定 |
[33:59] | I really need to get back and see Cassandra. | 我真的需要回去看看卡珊卓 |
[34:03] | We all know how tough this has been for you, so if you need anything… | 我们都知道这对你有多痛苦 所以如果你需要什么… |
[34:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | All right. Give me 70 milligrams of dantrolene. | 好给我70毫克丹托伦 |
[34:31] | – Doctor? – Now! | 医生?现在! |
[34:37] | – Mom? – I’m here. | 妈妈? 我在这里 |
[34:41] | We’re just giving you something else to try and get your fever down. | 我们给你一些其他东西 试图降低你的体温 |
[34:44] | It’s happening. | 在起作用 |
[34:47] | OK. K. I want you to do what we talked about, OK. K? | 好我要你按照我们谈过的做,好吗? |
[34:51] | I want you to fight this. | 我要你抗争 |
[34:53] | – I don’t wanna fight it. – You have to. | 我不想 你必须 |
[34:56] | Honey, your body’s not gonna be able to survive | 亲爱的 你的身体将不能承受 |
[34:59] | what this retrovirus is trying to do. | 病毒的攻击 |
[35:03] | – Where’s Sam? – She’s gone to try to get Nirrti to help. | 山姆在哪里? 她去寻求内尔提的帮助 |
[35:09] | No. Let it happen. Let it happen! | 不让它发生 让它发生! |
[35:13] | Drop ten of Valium. | 滴入10安定 |
[35:22] | Valium’s in. | 安定加入 |
[35:31] | Temperature’s 106. | 体温106 |
[35:34] | The dantrolene is not working? | 丹托伦不起作用? |
[35:49] | General, with all due respect, | 将军,全面来说 |
[35:51] | it’s not like we’re negotiating with terrorists. | 这不像我们和恐怖主义者谈判 |
[35:54] | It’s exactly that. You’re letting your emotions get in the way. | 确实如此你在让你的情绪变成妨碍 |
[35:57] | – Yes, I am. Shouldn’t you be? – Jack… | 是的 你不应该么? 杰克… |
[36:02] | Until yesterday we didn’t know Nirrti was still alive. | 直到昨天我们都不知道内尔提依然活着 |
[36:05] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[36:07] | Who cares if we let her go? | 谁在乎,如果我们让她走? |
[36:10] | What difference does it make? It’s just one more Goa’uld runnin’ around. | 会有什么不同呢? 只是多一个勾阿呜东奔西跑 |
[36:15] | If we were to allow Nirrti to leave with a sample of Cassandra’s blood, | 如果我们允许内尔提 带卡珊卓的血样离开 |
[36:19] | she could well create an advanced host and become dangerously powerful. | 她可能创造出先进的主人 并且变得危险的强大 |
[36:25] | – I agree with General Hammond. – What? | 我同意哈蒙德将军 什么? |
[36:28] | The life of a child may be sacrificed, | 一个孩子的生命会被牺牲 |
[36:31] | but Nirrti possesses valuable information | 但内尔提拥有有价值的信息 |
[36:34] | that would be lost if we let her leave. | 如果我们让她走那会被丢失 |
[36:44] | General Hammond would like me to check in on her. | 哈蒙德将军希望我去登记她 |
[36:50] | Argh! | 啊! |
[37:03] | – Teal’c, we’re talking about Cassandra. – OK. f that I am aware. | 提亚克,我们在讨论卡珊卓 对,我知道 |
[37:07] | But her sacrifice would benefit both of our peoples. | 但她的牺牲会造福我们的人 |
[37:10] | Nirrti has information that could help us defeat the Goa’uld. | 内尔提有帮助我们击败勾阿呜的信息 |
[37:14] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会通过别的途径找到 |
[37:19] | We may never have a Goa’uld as our prisoner again. | 我们不会再有勾阿呜成为我们的囚徒了 |
[37:22] | Sir, you know what Cassandra has gone through because of the Goa’uld. | 长官 你知道卡珊卓在因为经受痛苦 |
[37:26] | If we’re gonna put what might happen over her life… | 如果我们去移开 将要发生在她身上的事情… |
[37:29] | It’s time to pack it in. | 到停止的时间了 |
[37:35] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:41] | General Hammond to the holding room. | 哈蒙德将军去储藏室 |
[37:52] | – Dr Fraiser, stand down. – I can’t do that, sir. I don’t have a choice. | 弗雷泽医生,撤退 我不能那样做,长官,我没有选择 |
[37:57] | Janet, don’t do this. | 珍妮特,别这样 |
[38:00] | I can’t help Cassandra. She can. | 我无法帮到卡珊卓她可以 |
[38:04] | SG-1 has convinced me to make a deal for Cassandra’s life. | SG-1说服我处理卡珊卓的生命 |
[38:08] | This isn’t necessary. | 这不是必要的 |
[38:09] | Then you agree to my terms. | 然后你同意我的队伍 |
[38:13] | Just one. OK. | 只是一个 好 |
[38:14] | once you’ve cured Cassandra of her illness, you’ll be free to go. | 一旦你治愈了卡珊卓你会自由离开 |
[38:18] | – And how do I know you will honour this? – You have only my word. | 我怎么知道你能保证此事? 你只有我的话 |
[38:23] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[38:29] | Then I should remind you that | 那么我应该提醒你 |
[38:31] | the woman holding the gun is Cassandra’s mother. | 那个拿枪的女人是卡珊卓的妈妈 |
[39:28] | You have waited too long. | 你已经等得太久 |
[39:31] | You try again. | 你在尝试 |
[40:11] | – It is done. – Vital signs returning to normal. | 好了 重要指标恢复正常 |
[40:23] | – Mom? – It’s OK. K. I’m here. | 妈妈? 好了 我在这里 |
[40:31] | I have honoured my part. | 我履行了我的部分 |
[40:44] | Let’s go to the gate. | 让我们去大门 |
[41:11] | We’ve never dialled these coordinates. | 我们从不拨这些附属物 |
[41:14] | I… sort of hope you know what you’re doin’. | 我… 希望你知道你在做什么 |
[41:17] | It is not my final destination. | 这不是我的最终目的地 |
[41:20] | Without a sample of her blood, I will have to begin my experiment again. | 没有她的血样 我会必须重新开始我的试验 |
[41:26] | Aw, nuts. | 胡说 |
[41:29] | At least you have honoured this much of our bargain. | 至少你已经按照我们的约定做了这么多 |
[41:33] | In your place, I doubt I would have done the same. | 在你的地方,我怀疑自己是否也能一样 |
[41:40] | I’ll keep that thought alive. | 我会一直这样想 |
[42:20] | Hey, Janet. How’s our patient? | 嗨,珍妮特你的病人如何? |
[42:23] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[42:25] | The homework stacked up a bit, but other than that she’s just fine. | 家庭作业加起来有一点 但没有比她痊愈更好的了 |
[42:28] | – I get to take her home tonight. – Ah… Dominic awaits. | 我今晚来带她回家 啊,多米尼克在等 |
[42:34] | – Stop it. – Come on. That last kiss was impressive. | 停止 来吧,上一个吻印象深刻 |
[42:37] | – Stop it! – Lights exploded overhead. | 停止! 头顶上的灯爆了 |
[42:40] | Stop it! | 停止! |
[42:43] | – It’s Saturday. – OK. K. | 这是周六 好的 |
[42:44] | But… I won’t be able to move the piece around | 但是… 我将不能在 |
[42:47] | by thinking about it. Sorry. | 思考的时候移动 对不起 |
[42:49] | Good. Then we’re even. | 好那么我们扯平了 |