时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hey. I thought you said this was the main entrance. | 嘿,我记得你说过这是主入口 |
[00:24] | It is. We just need to find a way to open this. | 是的,我们之要找个办法打开它 |
[00:28] | – I do not recognise the symbols. – It’s Babylonian. Cuneiform. | 我不能认出这些标记 是巴比伦的,契形文字 |
[00:32] | – It’s incredible. – What is? | 难以置信 是什么? |
[00:35] | Unlike Phoenician Ugaritic cuneiform, these are pictograms | 不像腓基尼人乌加里特语的契形文字 这些比较复杂 |
[00:39] | rather than representations of sound symbols. | 比声音符号更加形象 |
[00:42] | – Does it say how to open the pyramid? – Ziggurat. | 有说怎么打开金字塔吗? 神塔 |
[00:45] | – Huh? – You said pyramid. It’s a ziggurat. | 恩? 你说是金字塔 这是金字塔顶的神塔 |
[00:50] | – Yeah. Open the door. – Well, it might not be so easy. | 是的,打开门 可能没那么简单 |
[00:56] | – I gotta go back to Earth for a reference. – How hard could it be? | 我要会地球去求证下 那会有多难? |
[01:00] | Very. It’s a dead language. | 非常难,这已经是失传的语言了 |
[01:03] | I doubt anyone’s even stood here for 3,000 years. | 我怀疑 是不是有人在这里站了3000年 |
[01:06] | Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 哦,我不太确定了 |
[01:11] | – What you got there? – Empty pack of cigarettes. | 你在那里找到什么? 空的烟盒 |
[01:15] | They’re Russian. | 他们是俄罗斯人 |
[02:22] | Stargate.SG1-s05e08.The.Tomb | |
[02:29] | – Major? – The Russian Stargate lasted 37 days. | 上尉? 俄罗斯的星际之门存在了37天 |
[02:33] | We’ve seen their logs and the planets they visited, | 我们见过他们的日志 |
[02:36] | and P2X- 338 was not one of them. | 和他们访问过的星球 P2X-338不在那里面 |
[02:38] | Perhaps they deceived us. | 可能他们骗了我们 |
[02:40] | All they’re admitting to is | 他们承认的就是 |
[02:42] | there may have been some unauthorised use of their gate. | 可能有一些非自动的使用他们的星际之门 |
[02:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[02:49] | This is Major Valentine Kirensky. | 这是瓦伦丁上尉 |
[02:53] | He was serving under Colonel Sokalov at the base in Siberia. | 他在一个西伯利亚的基地工作 在索卡瓦上校的领导下 |
[02:58] | It now appears that he was also taking secret orders | 现在他好像还在执行秘密任务 |
[03:01] | from certain hardline elements in Russian Army Intelligence. | 来自俄罗斯陆军的 一些强硬派那里的命令 |
[03:05] | He disappeared six days | 他在我们复原俄罗斯星际之门 |
[03:07] | before we were called in to deactivate the Russian gate. | 6天前 消失了 |
[03:10] | – They think he went off world? – With two other officers | 他们觉得他从世界上消失了? 还有另外两个军官 |
[03:13] | and an archaeologist named Alexander Britski. | 以及一个叫亚历山大的考古学家 |
[03:18] | I know his work. He’s an expert on ancient Mesopotamia. | 我知道他的工作 他是古美索不达米亚文化的专家 |
[03:22] | Why go behind Sokalov’s back? | 为什么背着索瓦卡走? |
[03:24] | Perhaps for the same reason | 可能是因为同样的原因 |
[03:26] | the NID conducted secret offworld operations. | NlD管理的那些外世界的秘密 |
[03:29] | To steal alien technology at any cost. | 以一切代价盗窃外星人的技术 |
[03:31] | Why 338, as opposed to another planet? | 为什么是338,因为和别的星球相反 |
[03:34] | That has yet to be determined. | 现在已经决定了 |
[03:37] | If they used the gate before the others were killed, | 如果在杀死别人之前使用星际之门 |
[03:40] | they could still be there. | 他们应该还在那里 |
[03:41] | It’s doubtful they’d have survived. | 他们是否还活着是要质疑的 |
[03:43] | The planet’s surface temperature averages 135°F in the shade. | 星球的表面温度达到135度 还是在阴影处 |
[03:48] | Shade? I don’t remember shade. | 阴影?我不记得阴影了 |
[03:51] | They could have sheltered in the temple. | 他们可能躲避在神庙里面 |
[03:54] | They figured out how to open the door? | 他们知道怎么打开门了? |
[03:57] | I’ll figure out the door. | 我来解决这门 |
[04:01] | Should they not have tried to return? | 他们该不会是尝试不回来吧? |
[04:03] | Not without exposing their operation. | 没有暴露他们的计划就不是 |
[04:05] | They could be waiting for a signal. | 他们可能是在等信号 |
[04:07] | Good point. Russians can be hard- core. | 说得好 俄罗斯人可能很固执 |
[04:10] | They’d wait for ever before violating protocol. | 在违反草案之前他们会一直等的 |
[04:13] | I’m aware of that, Colonel. | 我知道的,上校 |
[04:15] | That’s why we’re letting a second Russian team | 那就是为什么我们要第二队俄罗斯人 |
[04:19] | accompany you back to the planet. | 陪你回到星球上的原因 |
[04:21] | – Excuse me? – It’s going to be a joint mission. | 不好意思?这是一个合作的任务 |
[04:24] | Full disclosure, full cooperation. | 充分公布,充分合作 |
[04:28] | May I ask why, sir? | 我能问为什么吗,长官 |
[04:31] | The Russians have been pushing for more involvement | 俄罗斯人急切的想找到更多东西 |
[04:35] | in the Stargate programme for quite some time. | 在星际之门计划中,已经有一段时间了 |
[04:38] | We’ve been resisting, | 我们一直在抵抗 |
[04:39] | but in this case it might be useful to have them on board. | 但在这种情况下让他们一起可能是有用的 |
[04:43] | Yes. Well, General, you know I’m a big fan of the Russians, | 是的,好了,将军 你知道我们俄罗斯人的爱好者 |
[04:46] | and international relations are a bit of a hobby of mine. | 国际关系也是我的业余爱好之一 |
[04:51] | However, I do believe that SG-1 should handle this one… alone. | 可是,我相信SG-1应该单独处理这事情 |
[04:56] | The decision’s been made, Colonel. | 已经做了决定的,上校 |
[04:59] | They’re on their way. | 他们正在过来了 |
[05:06] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[05:12] | Because we have an agreement, sir. | 因为我们有个协议,长官 |
[05:14] | You see them holdin’ up their end of it? | 你看见他们抓住那的尾巴了吗? |
[05:16] | Well, have we? | 我们有吗? |
[05:19] | No. | 没有 |
[05:20] | If Thor’s ship hadn’t crashed, | 如果特洛的飞船没有坠毁 |
[05:22] | we’d never have told them about the Stargate. | 我们应该不会和他们讲关于星际之门的事 |
[05:24] | Hey, whose side are you on? | 你站在哪一边的? |
[05:27] | I’m just saying we should at least tryto work together. | 我只是说我们至少应该努力合作 |
[05:30] | Carter, you gotta know your team members are watchin’ your six. | 卡特 你该知道你们的队员正看着你们六个的 |
[05:34] | Actually, in Russian they’d be watching your shest. | 事实上,在俄罗斯他们也在看着你 |
[05:37] | – What? – Which is neither here nor there. | 什么? 不在这里也不在那里 |
[05:40] | – Figured out how to open that pyramid? – Ziggurat. | 知道怎么打开金字塔的门了吗? 神塔 |
[05:45] | And, yes, I think I have. | 是的,我想是的 |
[05:47] | The Russians e- mailed me the entire report | 俄罗斯人给我发了邮件 |
[05:49] | of their archaeologist, Dr Britski. | 关于他们考古学家的报告,比斯基博士 |
[05:51] | The temple is dedicated to the Babylonian god Marduk. | 神庙是献给巴比伦的神马杜克的 |
[05:55] | – And Marduk was a Goa’uld? – Well, it seems likely. | 马杜克是勾阿呜? 有点象 |
[05:58] | Babylon means “gate of the gods”, | 巴比伦的意思是”上帝之门” |
[06:00] | so if there is a link, it wouldn’t surprise me. | 所以如果有连接,我不会觉得惊讶 |
[06:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:09] | Yeah, OK. | 是,好的 |
[06:13] | The Russians are coming. | 俄罗斯人就来了 |
[06:20] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[06:27] | – Nice view. – Oh, yeah. Colonel. | 很好的会面是的,上校 |
[06:32] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好,先生们 |
[06:34] | – And ma’am. There’s a ma’am, sir. – At ease. | 还有摩洛哥人,长官 放松点 |
[06:38] | – You must be Colonel Zukhov. – It’s a pleasure, General Hammond. | 你一定是左瓦上校了 很荣幸,哈蒙德将军 |
[06:43] | Allow me to introduce Major Vallarin, | 请允许我介绍瓦芮上尉 |
[06:46] | and Lieutenants Marchenko and Tolinev. | 已经马克中尉和托林瓦 |
[06:49] | Welcome to Stargate Command. This is Colonel Jack O’Neill, | 欢迎来到星际之门指挥部 我是欧尼尔上校 |
[06:53] | Major Samantha Carter, Dr Daniel Jackson and Teal’c. | 卡特上尉,杰克森博士和提亚克 |
[06:57] | The famous Colonel O’Neill. | 著名的欧尼尔上校 |
[07:00] | Mm- hm. | 恩 |
[07:01] | I believe we have a mutual friend. | 我相信我们有一个共同的朋友 |
[07:05] | – We do? – Dr Svetlana Markov. | 我们有吗? 马克博士 |
[07:07] | Ah. | 啊 |
[07:09] | She spoke very highly of all of you. | 他对你们所有人评价都很高 |
[07:14] | Before we proceed, | 在我们开始之前 |
[07:15] | perhaps you’d like to get some rest and something to eat. | 你们应该想休息一下,吃点东西 |
[07:19] | We took the precaution of eating before we came. | 我们来之前吃过了 |
[07:21] | What Colonel Zukhov means is | 左瓦上校的意思是 |
[07:23] | that we’d like to get to work as quickly as possible. | 我们想尽快开始工作 |
[07:28] | Very well. | 很好 |
[07:32] | Dr Jackson? | 杰克森博士? |
[07:43] | Two years ago Dr Britski began an excavation | 两年前,比斯基博士开始在伊拉克北部 |
[07:46] | near Rafhah in southern Iraq. | 靠近拉发的地方做挖掘 |
[07:48] | He found tablets engraved with Babylonian cuneiform, | 他发现了刻有巴比伦契形文字的石碑 |
[07:51] | and one with a set of symbols he didn’t recognise. | 其中一个上面有她不认识的标记 |
[07:57] | Gate coordinates. | 和门相配的 |
[07:58] | In fact, the coordinates for P2X- 338. | 事实上,这个和P2X一388相配 |
[08:01] | Someone must’ve recognised something, | 一定有人认出点什么了 |
[08:04] | because the results of the dig were never published. | 因为挖掘的结果不会被公布 |
[08:06] | It became classified. | 那是机密 |
[08:08] | Wait a minute. Two years ago the Russians hadn’t even seen a Stargate. | 等等 两年前俄罗斯人还没有看到星际之门 |
[08:13] | But they did have a DHD. | 但是他们真的有潜孔钻机 |
[08:15] | The one discovered by the Germans in 1906 and taken by the Red Army. | 那是德国人在1906年发现的 被红军拿走了 |
[08:19] | So when they got their programme running, | 那么当他们开始执行计划的时候 |
[08:22] | they must have added P2X- 338 | 他们一定会加上P2X-338 |
[08:24] | to the list of addresses supplied by Colonel Maybourne. | 在美波那上校提供的地址名单上 |
[08:28] | That doesn’t explain why they didn’t just send a regular team. | 那不能解释为什么 他们没有仅仅派了一支正规部队 |
[08:33] | Did Dr Britski find anything | 比斯基博士有发现什么东西能说明 |
[08:34] | that might suggest why they singled this planet out? | 他们为什么单单把这个星球选出来呢? |
[08:38] | With the coordinates, | 用那个匹配的东西 |
[08:39] | the tablet included a reference to the “Eye of Tiamat”. | 石碑包含了一本参考书” 提马特之眼” |
[08:42] | It was a large jewel, | 那是块巨大的宝石 |
[08:43] | which supposedly endowed Marduk with magical abilities. | 我们猜测由于马杜克的宝石被赠送给他了 |
[08:47] | That wouldn’t be why you folks wanted to keep this quiet? | 那不会成为你们保持沉默的原因吧? |
[08:51] | Need I remind you, Colonel, | 我需要提醒你,上校 |
[08:53] | the US has operated a Stargate in secret for years | 美国已经秘密实施星际之门计划几年了 |
[08:57] | with the express purpose of obtaining alien technology? | 为了明确的目的: 获得外星人的技术 |
[09:00] | That was before we had an agreement to share information. | 那是在我们达成分享信息的协议之前的 |
[09:04] | You took it upon yourselves to represent the interests of the planet | 你们自己表现出了对星球的兴趣 |
[09:08] | without consulting anyone. | 而不和任何人商量 |
[09:10] | You exposed the world to many dangers. | 你暴露了我们的世界,使他处于危险之中 |
[09:13] | At least we dealt with them. | 至少我们应付了他们 |
[09:16] | It only took you, what, a month to find something you couldn’t handle. | 如果光是你们遇到一些不能掌控的事情 那会怎样 |
[09:20] | Gentlemen, please. | 先生们,请 |
[09:22] | We seem to have gone a little bit off topic here. | 我们好像有点偏题了 |
[09:26] | Dr Jackson, what about the entrance? | 杰克森博士,入口怎么样了? |
[09:29] | – Can you get us inside? – Yeah. | 你能带我们进去吗? 是的 |
[09:32] | The engravings on the entrance are a kind of code. | 入口的雕刻是一种编码 |
[09:35] | It’s like a giant combination lock. | 好像是巨大的号码锁 |
[09:37] | It’s a matter of activating | 是关于按照合适的顺序 |
[09:39] | the correct symbols in the proper sequence. | 输入正确的符号 |
[09:41] | I have the utmost confidence in your abilities, Doctor. | 我们非常信任你的能力,博士 |
[09:45] | You have a go. | 你在打赌 |
[09:54] | Swell. | 增加 |
[09:58] | Is that a P90, Colonel? | 是P90吗,上校? |
[10:00] | 50- round horizontal clip, 900 armour- piercing rounds per minute. | 50输的水平夹子 一分钟可以刺穿900件盔甲 |
[10:07] | Feel the weight of that sucker. | 估计那管子的重量 |
[10:10] | Impressive. Though I prefer the Russian Zastava M85. | 印象深刻,尽管我选择俄罗斯的扎瓦M85 |
[10:15] | Those are made in Yugoslavia, aren’t they? | 那些是在南斯拉夫制造的,不是吗? |
[10:19] | Chevron seven locked. | 7区锁闭 |
[10:26] | SG-1, move out. | SG-1,出去 |
[10:43] | What was that all about? | 那是关于什么的? |
[10:46] | I was just wishing them the best of luck. | 我希望他们有最好的运气 |
[10:51] | Right. Look, Zukhov, let’s get something straight here. | 对的,看,左瓦,我们把这里的东西弄直 |
[10:55] | I’m the ranking senior officer in this mission. | 我是这个任务中资格最老的军官 |
[10:58] | This is a joint operation and we are of equal rank. | 这是一次联合任务,我们是平等的 |
[11:01] | So you should appreciate the need for a clear chain of command. | 那么你该了解清楚的指挥系统 |
[11:05] | – Of course. – Colonel! | 当然了嫌 上校 |
[11:10] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[11:12] | No, sir. | 不,长官 |
[11:26] | After you. | 在你后面 |
[12:03] | – Daniel? – Just about there. | 丹尼尔? 就在那里 |
[12:06] | You said that an hour ago. | 你一小时之前就那样说了 |
[12:09] | Look, if you wanna give this a try, be my guest. | 看,如果你想试下,做我的客人 |
[12:12] | – Carter, break out the C4. – Wait, wait, wait, wait! | – 卡特,准备好C4 – 等等等,等等 |
[12:17] | OK, I got it. | 好的,我拿到了 |
[12:19] | It’s a standard retelling of the Babylonian creation myth. | 这是标准的巴比伦神话的重讲 |
[12:23] | Marduk slays the winged serpent, Tiamat. He cuts her in two. | 马杜克杀了有翅膀的毒蛇 提马特,把它砍成两半 |
[12:27] | He uses half of her to create the sky | 他用其中一半创造了天空 |
[12:29] | and the other half to create the earth. | 另一半做成了地球 |
[12:31] | How does that help us, Dr Jackson? | 那对我们有什么帮助,杰克森博士? |
[12:33] | Some text has been deliberately placed out of order. | 一些测试故意被打乱次序安放了 |
[12:36] | Only a priest of Marduk would be able to spot the discrepancies. | 只有马杜克的一个牧师能认出不同 |
[12:44] | Here. | 这里 |
[12:52] | Here. | 这里 |
[12:58] | And… here. | 还有…这里 |
[13:32] | Nice job. | 做的好 |
[13:54] | – This doesn’t seem very stable. – It’s over 4,000 years old. | 看上去不是很稳定 那有超过4000年的历史了 |
[14:02] | – Which way? – I don’t know. | 哪里? 我不知道 |
[14:05] | We should split up. | 我们该分开 |
[14:07] | You take your team down here and we’ll go down there. | 你带你的人去这里,我们去那里 |
[14:12] | All right, but Teal’c goes with you. | 好的,但是提亚克和你们一起 |
[14:16] | For your own protection. | 为了你们自己的安全 |
[14:18] | And perhaps you should take Lieutenant Marchenko. | 那么你们该带上马克中尉 |
[14:22] | For the same reason. | 为了一样的原因 |
[14:25] | Fine. Move out. | 好的,走吧! |
[14:45] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[14:56] | Identify yourself. | 自我鉴别 |
[15:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:18] | – One of yours? – Da. | 你们中的一个? 恩 |
[15:22] | If these men disappeared ten months ago, | 如果这些人10个月前失踪了 |
[15:26] | how could one decompose that fast? | 其中一个怎么这么快就腐烂了? |
[15:28] | It didn’t decompose. | 不是腐烂 |
[15:32] | – Skeleton’s covered in tiny teeth marks. – Something ate this guy? | 骨骼上有很多小牙印 什么东西吃了他? |
[15:37] | Stripped the flesh right from his bones. | 把他的肉从骨头上撕下来 |
[15:42] | You can say that again. | 再说一次 |
[16:26] | It appears to be a sarcophagus. | 看上去试石棺 |
[16:33] | Zukhov, this is O’Neill. | 左瓦,我是欧尼尔 |
[16:36] | What is it, Colonel? | 这是什么,上校? |
[16:38] | We found one of Kirensky’s men. He’s dead. | 我们找到一个克撒的人,他死了 |
[16:45] | – Exercise extreme caution. – Understood. We found a sarcophagus. | 行动要非常小心 明白了,我们找到一个石棺 |
[16:51] | – We’re investigating. – Negative. | 我们要做研究不要 |
[16:54] | Hold your positions till we get there. | 站在那里别动,知道我们到那里 |
[16:58] | Zukhov, respond. Zukhov! | 左瓦,回答! 左瓦! |
[17:09] | Damn it. Fall back. | 该死,后退 |
[17:14] | You are disobeying a direct order. | 你违反了一个直接的命令 |
[17:17] | I trust Colonel O’Neill won’t take it personally. | 我相信欧尼尔上校不会私吞的 |
[18:06] | – Hey! Get outta there! – Marchenko! | 嘿,离开那里! 马克! |
[18:08] | Argh! | 啊! |
[18:31] | Interesting trap. Doesn’t protect the sarcophagus, | 有趣的圈套 不保护石棺, |
[18:34] | but locks you in with it. | 但是把你锁在里面 |
[18:35] | I told you to hold your position. | 我叫你们别动的 |
[18:38] | We must thoroughly explore the area. | 我们必须彻底的研究这里 |
[18:40] | I gave you an order! | 我是在命令你! |
[18:44] | Someone would have set off this trap eventually. | 最后总要有人找出这个圈套的 |
[18:47] | It is just as well. | 幸好 |
[18:50] | One of your own men is dead. | 你们的一个人已经死了 |
[18:52] | Where I come from, that tends to make a commander a little upset! | 我来自哪里 这往往让一个指挥官心烦的事情 |
[18:56] | Where I come from, casualties are to be expected. | 我来自哪里 人员伤亡是预料之中的 |
[19:00] | What? | 什么? |
[19:03] | We still need to find a way out of here. | 我们还是要找办法出去 |
[19:08] | Shouldn’t we open this first, make sure there’s no one home? | 我们不该先打开这个 确定家里没有人吗? |
[19:12] | – Teal’c, ever seen anything like this? – Indeed I have not. | 提亚克,你见过这样的事情么? 确实没有 |
[19:16] | It’s like someone tried to seal the sarcophagus from the outside. | 好像有人想试图从里面外面封住石棺 |
[19:20] | Kirensky’s team must have cut it open with a blowtorch. | 克瑞斯的队伍一定被一个吹管阻隔了 |
[19:23] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[19:29] | There’s no crystal. There’s no button to open it. | 这里没有结晶,没有打开的按钮 |
[19:34] | Oh, for cryin’ out loud! I’ll do it myself. | 哦,大叫出来,我自己做 |
[19:40] | Pull. | 拉 |
[19:57] | So much for Marduk. | 太多马杜克的东西了 |
[20:06] | I thought a sarcophagus could keep one alive indefinitely. | 我想一个石棺可能可以让人存活 |
[20:09] | – Perhaps it malfunctioned. – I don’t think that’s what killed him. | 可能是故障 我不觉得是那个杀了他 |
[20:13] | These bones exhibit the same markings as the skeleton we found. | 骨头上的标记 和我们在骨骼上发现的是一样的 |
[20:18] | Whatever killed the Russian soldier killed the Goa’uld as well. | 不管是什么杀了俄罗斯士兵 那也杀了勾阿呜 |
[20:22] | How’d it get in there? | 它怎么进来的? |
[20:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:28] | Better question is, where is it now? | 更好的问题是,现在那东西在哪里? |
[21:03] | – Sir, we’ve got a problem. – We’ve got a lot. Be more specific. | 长官,我们遇到问题了 我们有很多问题,说详细一点 |
[21:08] | We can stretch out our food rations, | 我们可以大量的吃东西 |
[21:10] | but our water’s limited to five days. | 可是我们的水只有5天 |
[21:12] | We won’t be here that long. | 我们不会在这里那么久 |
[21:15] | So now what do we do? | 那现在我们做什么? |
[21:18] | We can use plastic explosive to blast a hole in the entrance. | 我们可以使用塑胶炸弹在入口炸个孔 |
[21:24] | Yeah, that might work. | 是啊,那可能有用 |
[21:27] | Might also bury us under a ton of ziggurat. | 也可能把我们埋在一个神塔下面 |
[21:30] | The colonel is right, Major. | 上校是对的,上尉 |
[21:33] | The time has not yet come for such desperate measures. | 还不是时候做最后的一击 |
[21:40] | What about this writing? Any mention of a back door? | 这些文字是什么?有说到后门吗? |
[21:43] | No. This portion of the text deals with the final fate of Marduk. | 没有,这部分的文字 说到了马杜克的最后的命运 |
[21:47] | I think we know the final fate of Marduk. | 我想我们该知道马杜克最后的命运 |
[21:50] | Apparently he was so evil his priests rebelled against him. | 很明显她很邪恶 他的牧师造反了 |
[21:54] | They sealed him in the sarcophagus | 他们把它封在石棺内 |
[21:56] | and placed some thing in there with him. | 在那里面放了一点东西 |
[22:00] | There’s no direct translation, | 没有直接的翻译 |
[22:01] | but I assume it refers to the creature that ate him. | 但是我保证那涉及到吃了他的那个东西 |
[22:04] | He was eaten alive? | 他被活活吃了? |
[22:07] | The sarcophagus would’ve tried to keep him alive, | 石棺可能会让他活一段时间 |
[22:10] | so it would’ve taken a while. | 所以需要一阵的 |
[22:16] | OK. That’s officially the worst way to go. | 好的,那是最坏的方法 |
[22:19] | It would seem his fate is well deserved. | 看上去他是下场是他应得的 |
[22:22] | Marduk would have died eventually, | 马杜克最后终于死了 |
[22:24] | but the creature must’ve stayed alive | 但是那东西可能一直活着 |
[22:27] | until Major Kirensky and his men came along. | 直到克瑞斯上尉和他的人来这里的时候 |
[22:31] | They let it out. It killed them. | 他们把他放了出了,那东西杀了他们 |
[22:33] | We’ve only found one body. | 我们只找到一具尸体 |
[22:37] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好的,我们这样做, |
[22:39] | We’re gonna search this place top to bottom. | 我们彻底的检查这里 |
[22:42] | We’re lookin’ for a way out | 我们在找出去的方法 |
[22:43] | and the rest of Kirensky’s team. Everybody got that? | 还有克瑞斯队伍的其他人,都明白了吗? |
[22:49] | I’d like to stay and finish this translation. It might be useful. | 我想留下来做完翻译,那可能有用 |
[22:52] | Fine. The rest of us’ll pair off. | 好的,其他人分成一对一对 |
[22:55] | Teal’c, you’re with Zukhov. | 提亚克,你和左瓦一起 |
[22:57] | Carter with Tolinev. Major, you’re with me. | 卡特和托瓦,上尉,你和我一起 |
[23:00] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[23:30] | Hold it. I got something. | 抓住,我找到一个东西 |
[23:33] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[23:44] | It looks like some sort of cocoon. It’s empty. | 好像是茧,是空的 |
[23:52] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[23:54] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听见了什么声音 |
[24:10] | It’s Britski. | 是比斯基 |
[24:15] | O’Neill. | 欧尼尔 |
[24:18] | Yeah, go ahead. | 是的,继续走 |
[24:20] | Colonel Zukhov and I have found additional skeletal remains, | 左瓦上校和我找到另一具骨骼 |
[24:23] | along with equipment and personal items. | 旁边放着武器和个人用品 |
[24:27] | Any sign of… a creature? | 有那东西的迹象吗? |
[24:32] | – Negative. – Colonel O’Neill, this is Zukhov. | 没有欧尼尔上校,我是左瓦 |
[24:35] | I have what appears to be Britski’s personal log. | 我找到好像是比斯基的日记 |
[24:38] | All right, take it back to Daniel. We’ll have him look at it. | 好的,把那个带回去给丹尼尔 我们让他看 |
[24:42] | Very well. | 很好 |
[25:02] | Colonel Zukhov. | 左瓦上校 |
[25:04] | Coming. | 来 |
[25:20] | There it is again. | 又是这个 |
[25:23] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[25:27] | It’s around here somewhere. | 听上去好像就在这里 |
[25:40] | Daniel, report! | 丹尼尔,回答! |
[25:43] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[25:46] | Carter, what’s your situation? | 卡特,你那里情况如何? |
[25:59] | – Carter! – I’m all right. | 卡特我很好 |
[26:01] | – What happened? – The creature attacked us. | 怎么了? 那东西攻击我们 |
[26:06] | I think she’s going into shock. | 我想他被吓到了 |
[26:07] | Get her to the main chamber. Teal’c. | 带她去主房间,提亚克 |
[26:14] | Sir, it’s still alive. | 长官,那还活着 |
[26:17] | Well, we’ll kill it. | 好的,我们杀了它 |
[26:20] | No, that’s not what I mean. I sensed a presence. | 不,我不是那个意思嫌 我觉得有东西存在 |
[26:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:27] | The Goa’uld symbiote. It’s still alive. | 勾阿呜的共生体,它还活着 |
[26:30] | It’s inside that thing. | 就在那东西里面 |
[26:41] | The creature must have injected her with venom. | 那东西一定给她注射了毒液 |
[26:43] | Her body’s shutting down. | 她的身体在蜷缩下去 |
[26:45] | – What can we do? – I’ve given her epinephrine for now. | 我们能做什么?? 我现在给她注射肾上腺素 |
[26:49] | If we don’t get her back to the SGC soon, she won’t make it. | 如果我们不尽快送她去星门指挥部,她会死的 |
[26:52] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[26:55] | The same thing happened to the other team, | 同样的事情发生在另一队上 |
[26:58] | according to Dr Britski’s journal. | 根据比斯基的日记 |
[27:00] | The creature escaped the sarcophagus, attacked Kirensky, | 那东西从石棺里逃出来,袭击克瑞斯 |
[27:03] | he was dead within two hours. | 不到两个小时他就死了 |
[27:07] | Any mention of the others? | 说道其他人了吗? |
[27:09] | Two people died when a passageway collapsed… | 当过道崩溃的时候死了两个人… |
[27:12] | And… the last entry reads: | 最后一条说的是: |
[27:17] | “I’m all alone now. There is no escape. | 我现在就一个人了,没办法逃出去 |
[27:19] | Only one course of action remains. “ | 只能做一件事情了 |
[27:22] | A cyanide pill. They were given to all Russian Stargate personnel. | 氰化药片 他们私下给所有俄罗斯执行星际之门的人 |
[27:30] | Colonel, we no longer have a choice. | 上校,我们不再有选择了 |
[27:32] | – We must use the C4. – We’re not done searching yet, Colonel. | 我们必须使用C4 我们还没有完成搜索,上校 |
[27:37] | – Tolinev is running out of time. – I’m well aware of that, Colonel. | 托瓦没时间了 我很清楚这个,上校 |
[27:42] | But we risk no more lives until we’ve exhausted our options. | 但是我们不能再拿命去冒险了 除非我们没有别的选择 |
[27:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:48] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[27:49] | It’s a sketch of an artefact Dr Britski found inside the sarcophagus. | 这是比斯基博士在石棺里面找到的画像 |
[27:53] | He thought it might be the Eye of Tiamat. | 他觉得那可能是提马特之眼 |
[28:00] | Find anything like this with the journal? | 日记里有相似的记录吗? |
[28:03] | – There was nothing but old equipment. – Then where is it? | 出了老的装备什么都没有 那在哪里? |
[28:08] | Colonel, surely the recovery of this artefact is no longer a priority. | 上校,很明确恢复这个画像不再是首要的 |
[28:13] | It never was a priority. | 那从不是首要的事情 |
[28:15] | This was supposed to be a rescue mission. | 这可能是营救任务 |
[28:19] | It would appear there is no one left to rescue. | 但是看上去没人活着要我们去救 |
[28:23] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 好了,我不该那样说 |
[28:43] | Looks like blood. | 好像是血 |
[28:45] | Indeed. | 的确是 |
[28:48] | Colonel, this is Carter. | 上校,我是卡特 |
[28:50] | Yeah, go ahead. | 是的,继续 |
[28:53] | Sir, Teal’c and I found traces ofblood. | 长官,提亚克和我找到一些血迹 |
[28:55] | I think I may have wounded the creature. | 我想我可能打伤了那东西 |
[28:58] | Won’t its snake fix it? | 不是蛇的血迹吗? |
[29:02] | Depends on how bad the injury is, sir. | 依赖于那伤的多重,长官 |
[29:06] | All right. Stay sharp. | 好的,留在那里 |
[29:17] | How is she? | 她怎样? |
[29:19] | Her pulse is getting weak. | 她的脉搏越来越弱了 |
[29:30] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[29:32] | What? | 什么? |
[29:40] | Wait here. | 在这里等 |
[29:45] | Yes, you go down the dark hallway alone | 是的,你一个人走进黑暗的走廊 |
[29:47] | and I’ll wait here in a dark room alone. | 我就一个人在这了黑房间里面等 |
[30:40] | A dead end. | 死路 |
[30:42] | Yeah. I guess we should have considered taking that left. | 是的,我觉得我们应该考虑左转的 |
[30:47] | Colonel, we both know there’s only one way out of here. | 上校,我们都知道只有一条出去的路 |
[30:51] | Any blast big enough to put a hole in that door | 任何一个在那门上炸开一个洞的东西 |
[30:53] | is gonna bring everything down. | 都会把这里的一切都炸毁的 |
[30:55] | – I’m willing to take the chance. – Yeah, well, I’m not. | 我很想那样做是啊,我不想 |
[30:59] | What about Lieutenant Tolinev? | 托瓦中尉呢? |
[31:03] | Aren’t casualties to be expected? | 没有预料到人员伤亡吗? |
[31:05] | It’s obvious you’re not capable of taking the necessary risks. | 很明显你不能承受必要的冒险 |
[31:09] | No, we take risks. But we don’t hand out cyanide pills. | 不,我们可以冒险 但是我们不会交出氰化药片的 |
[31:15] | And we don’t leave our people behind. | 我们不会留下自己的人 |
[31:45] | Is it just me, or have we been down this passageway before? | 只是我,或者我们之前走过这条走廊吗? |
[31:49] | Indeed we have. | 我们走过 |
[31:53] | This place is like a maze. | 这里就像迷宫 |
[31:56] | Perhaps we should return… | 也许我们应该回头… |
[32:02] | It’s not moving. I’m not sensing anything. | 没动,我什么都没有感觉的 |
[32:05] | Nor am I. | 我也没有 |
[32:35] | There is no symbiote inside this creature. | 这东西体内没有共生体 |
[32:40] | It could have left the body | 可能在共生体意识到不能治愈那伤口时 |
[32:41] | when it realised it couldn’t heal the wound. | 它离开了那东西的身体 |
[32:46] | It would not survive for long under those circumstances. | 在那些情况下它不会活很久 |
[32:49] | Unless it found a new host. | 除非它找到新的主任 |
[33:25] | – Colonel O’Neill. – Go ahead. | 欧尼尔上校继续 |
[33:29] | We found the creature. It’s dead. | 我们找到那东西了,它死了 |
[33:34] | – That’s good news. – Only problem is the symbiote’s not in it. | 好消息 唯一的问题是共生体不在它体内 |
[33:39] | – That’s a bit disconcerting. – Sir, as you know, | 有点令人不安 长官,你知道的 |
[33:43] | Teal’c’s body cannot sustain a symbiote | 提亚克的身体不能在维持一个共生体 |
[33:45] | as long as he carries a larval Goa’uld. | 当他携带着勾阿呜的幼虫的时候 |
[33:47] | And he doesn’t sense a Goa’uld in me, so… | 他没感觉到我体内的勾阿呜,所以… |
[33:51] | that leaves Daniel, Major Vallarin and… | 就只有丹尼尔,瓦林上尉,还有… |
[33:54] | well, the two ofyou, sir. | 你们两个了,长官 |
[34:00] | – Drop the weapon. – I don’t think so. | 放下武器我不觉得 |
[34:05] | – I know it’s not me. – And I know it’s not me. | 我知道不是我我也知道不是我 |
[34:16] | Colonel, respond. | 上校,回答 |
[34:23] | Get back to the main chamber. Check on Daniel and Vallarin. | 回到主房间,检查下丹尼尔和瓦林 |
[34:28] | – I’ll see you there in a bit. – Roger that, sir. | 我在那等你好的,长官 |
[34:34] | I’m not kiddin’, Zukhov. I’ll shoot ya. | 我没有开玩笑,左瓦,我会开枪的 |
[34:38] | – This is beginning to make sense. – Is it? | 开始有知觉的 是吗? |
[34:42] | If you were the Goa’uld, | 如果你是勾阿呜 |
[34:44] | you might not want to leave until you found the Eye of Tiamat. | 在找到提马特之眼之前你不会想离开的 |
[34:48] | It would explain your reluctance to use explosives. | 那就可以解释你为什么不想用炸弹了 |
[34:52] | And if you were the Goa’uld | 如果你是勾阿呜 |
[34:53] | and you’d been stuck in this dump for 2,000 years, | 你该在这里待了2000多年了 |
[34:56] | you might not think about anything except getting out of here. | 你可能不会想别的,出了离开这里 |
[35:00] | Which would explain why you’re willing to take such an insane risk. | 那就可以解释 你为什么要让我们冒这样的险了 |
[35:06] | Then it would seem we have a problem. | 那样我们好像有个问题 |
[35:41] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[35:42] | Hey, guys. I just finished translating this section… Whoa! | 嘿,各位,我刚翻完这个部分… 哇! |
[35:48] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[35:51] | – I do not sense the presence of a Goa’uld. – Me neither. | 我没有感觉到勾阿呜的存在 我也不是 |
[35:55] | – Well, thank you. – So what were you gonna say? | 好的,谢谢你那么你要说什么? |
[36:00] | I was gonna say that I just finished translating a section of the text. | 我要说我刚翻完了这个文章的一个章节 |
[36:04] | It says Marduk used to emerge from his temple | 说马杜克以前 |
[36:08] | and appear amongst his people, | 出现在神庙和人们当中 |
[36:10] | riding a beam of white light. | 骑着一束白光 |
[36:13] | – A ring transporter? – Yeah. | 一个环形的传输器? 是的 |
[36:15] | There’s a good chance it might be right here in this room. | 有个好机会 可能就在这个房间的某个地方 |
[36:27] | – Colonel Zukhov? – In here. | 左瓦上校? 在这里 |
[36:36] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[36:38] | Don’t be an idiot, Zukhov. | 别傻了,左瓦 |
[36:43] | – It could just as well be him. – Very true. | 也可能是他对阿 |
[36:55] | Oh, man! | 哦,先生! |
[37:06] | Where is the Eye of Tiamat? | 提马特之眼在哪里? |
[37:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:12] | You forget, Colonel, that I retain all the knowledge of my host. | 你忘记了,上校 我保持了我主人所有的记忆 |
[37:18] | And he was well aware of your secret orders to obtain alien technology. | 他非常清楚 你们那些关于获取外星人技术的秘密计划 |
[37:23] | You were to bring the Eye back to your superiors. | 你要把提马特之眼带回去给上司 |
[37:28] | I have no secret orders. | 我没有接受秘密命令 |
[37:41] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[37:47] | Yup. It’s here. | 在这里 |
[37:49] | – We gotta tell the colonel. – Not until we’re sure he’s not a Goa’uld. | 我们要告诉上校 知道我们确定他不是勾阿呜 |
[37:54] | Teal’c, what are you doing? | 提亚克,你在干吗? |
[37:57] | We must find a way to engage the rings. | 我们一定要找个办法打开圆环 |
[37:59] | Right. | 对的 |
[38:14] | An interesting weapon. | 有趣的武器 |
[38:19] | It’s obviously capable of inflicting severe pain, as well as death. | 很明显可以造成剧烈的疼痛,甚至死亡 |
[38:27] | Shall I test it on your new friend? | 我该在你的新朋友上检查下吗? |
[38:31] | Stop. | 住手 |
[38:34] | I have the Eye. | 我有提马特之眼 |
[38:38] | Give it to me and I will spare you. | 给我,我就放了你 |
[38:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry, Colonel. I was acting under orders. | 对不起,上校,我也是依命行事 |
[38:48] | Don’t give it to him. Don’t. | 别给他,不要 |
[38:50] | No one else will die because of me. | 不要再有人为了我死了 |
[38:54] | Give me the Eye. | 给我提马特之眼 |
[39:02] | Take it! | 拿去 |
[39:08] | Jeez! | 杰兹! |
[39:13] | – What’s that? – Colonel O’Neill? | 那是什么? 欧尼尔上校 |
[39:33] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[39:36] | Yeah, I’m OK. | 我还好 |
[39:37] | – What happened? – The Goa’uld was in Vallarin. | 怎么了? 勾阿呜在瓦林体内 |
[39:42] | Zukhovjust… took him out with a grenade. | 左瓦刚刚 用手榴弹把那个弄出来 |
[39:47] | We found a ring transporter. | 我们找到一个环形的传送器 |
[39:48] | Daniel says it’ll take us to another temple nearby. | 丹尼尔说那会带我们去另一座庙里面 |
[39:52] | All right. I’ll be there in a minute. | 好的,我马上就到 |
[40:08] | I do not sense the presence of a Goa’uld. | 我没有感觉到勾阿呜的存在 |
[40:12] | Well, good. And I’m fine, by the way, thanks. | 好了,我很好,还有,谢谢你 |
[40:15] | – How’s Tolinev? – OK, if we get out soon. Where’s Zukhov? | 托瓦怎么样? 好的,如果很快就能出去的话托瓦怎样 |
[40:20] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能做到 |
[40:23] | One thing left to do here. | 还有一件事情要做 |
[40:44] | – Right, all set. Let’s go. – Colonel O’Neill! | 好了,起来吧,我们走欧尼尔上校! |
[40:48] | I will have my revenge. | 我会报仇的 |
[40:50] | You know, you guys always say that. | 你知道,你们经常那样说 |
[41:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:22] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[41:31] | Lieutenant Tolinev corroborates your story. | 托瓦中尉确认了你的故事 |
[41:35] | So she was telling the truth. | 那么他说得是真的 |
[41:37] | She will be debriefed again in Moscow, where she can speak more freely. | 她会在莫斯科再做一次报告 在那里她能更加自由的发言 |
[41:42] | I’m sure you’ll be able to get her to say… | 我确定你能让她说… |
[41:45] | Colonel, this isn’t the time. | 上校,还不是时候 |
[41:46] | General, Zukhov’s secret orders put us all in jeopardy. | 将军,左瓦的秘密命令 让我们都陷入危险, |
[41:50] | I want that on the record. | 我想把这个记录下来 |
[41:52] | Your opinion is already a matter of public record, Colonel. | 你的意见已经是一个公众记录了,上校 |
[41:55] | So is the fact that all your team survived, | 事实是不是你的人都活着 |
[41:58] | yet only one Russian soldier made it back alive – barely. | 至今只有一个俄罗斯士兵要活着回来 不大可能 |
[42:01] | If your people understood the concept of chain of command… | 如果你的人知道统筹指挥的概念… |
[42:05] | We are agreed. You were in command. | 我们同意,是你指挥的 |
[42:08] | We also know which lives you were willing to sacrifice. | 我们还知道活着的人时刻准备着牺牲 |
[42:12] | We regret the loss of life | 我们很遗憾那人的牺牲 |
[42:13] | and offer our condolences to the officers’ families. | 并向那士兵的家人致以最沉重的哀悼 |
[42:17] | I’m sure you also regret this Eye of Tiamat was buried with Zukhov, | 我相信你也很遗憾 因为提马特之眼和左瓦一起被埋葬了 |
[42:21] | never to be recovered? | 再也找不到了 |
[42:24] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[42:30] | Perhaps it is best to admit we both made mistakes, huh? | 可能最好接受我们双方都反错了,恩? |
[42:35] | Be better if you admitted you screwed up. | 如果你振作起来会更好的 |
[42:37] | – I will pass that sentiment along, Colonel. – Yeah, please do. | 让我一个人静静,上校好的 |
[42:42] | I’m sure this will have no bearing on our future participation. | 我相信这不会影响到我们以后的合作 |
[42:46] | I wouldn’t count on future participation if I were you. | 如果我是你我不会指望有进一步的合作 |
[42:49] | No? I would. | 不吗?我想 |