时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Stargate SG-1”: | 星际之门SG-1上集回顾: |
[00:08] | I wanna know who this man is. | 我想知道这个人是谁 |
[00:10] | OK, Martin, what’s this about? | 好的,马丁 关于什么? |
[00:12] | – Who’s he? – Murray. | 他是谁? 墨里 |
[00:16] | You stopped taking yourmedication. | 你停止进行你的药物治疗了 |
[00:18] | I’m not crazy, and you’re not a psychiatrist. | 我不是疯的,你也不是精神病学家 |
[00:20] | I’m running out of patience and I really need to know. | 我没有耐心了,我真的需要知道 |
[00:25] | – What’s that? – A mobile computing device. | 那是什么? 一个移动处理装置 |
[00:28] | I snuck it outta Tanner’s bag. It has multiple functions. | 我从坦勒的包里偷出来的 它有很多功能 |
[00:31] | So you gonna drug me again? | 那你又想毒害我? |
[00:33] | It triggered what I laterrealised was a suppressed memory. | 这触发了我后来意识到 是被压制的记忆 |
[00:38] | I’m not just interested in outer space. | 我对外太空不是太感兴趣 |
[00:41] | I’m from outer space. | 我是从外太空来的 |
[00:56] | Early this morning, approximately 0230, | 今天早上,大约在两点半 |
[00:58] | the Kepler space probe captured this image as it passed by Mars. | 开普勒航天探测器在 通过火星的时候捕捉到这个图象 |
[01:05] | – What is it? – At first JPL thought it was an asteroid, | 是什么? 起初JPL认为它是个小行星 |
[01:09] | but then they picked up some strange energy readings. | 但当他们看到一些奇怪的 能量读数时 |
[01:12] | They tracked the object | 他们追踪这个物体 |
[01:13] | and realised it was changing course and accelerating. | 发现它在变换路线和加速 |
[01:16] | Asteroids don’t normally do that? | 小行星那样做不正常? |
[01:18] | No, sir. The only logical conclusion is that it’s a ship. | 是的 唯一合理的解释就是那是艘太空船 |
[01:21] | – Do we have any way of identifying it? – We do. | 我们有方法证明吗? 有的 |
[01:25] | The energy signature is consistent with a technology | 能量信号 |
[01:28] | we’ve encountered before. | 与我们之前遇到的相一致 |
[01:29] | A year ago we found this pod buried in a field near Billings, Montana. | 一年以前我们在蒙大纳附近的找到 埋在地里的这个舱 |
[01:36] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[01:38] | You mean the little guy with the pills and the glasses and… | 你的意思是这个带着小球 和眼镜的小家伙 |
[01:41] | I thought his ship was destroyed. | 我想他的船被破坏了 |
[01:43] | No, he said they came down in a pod. | 不,他说他们是从这个太空舱下来的 |
[01:46] | After abandoning the ship. He never said what happened to it after that. | 在放弃太空船以后 他没有说之后发生什么了 |
[01:50] | If it is his ship, we better talk to him. | 如果是他的船,我们最好和他谈谈 |
[01:52] | Because it’s on a course for Earth and it’ll be here in three days. | 因为它在地球的轨道上 而且三天后会到达这里 |
[01:58] | Then we must locate Martin Lloyd immediately. | 我们必须马上找到马丁的位置 |
[02:06] | Hurry up, Major, we need that force shield! | 快,少校,我们需要那个力量防护罩 |
[02:09] | I’m trying, but something’s nullifying the electrolyte on the generator! | 我在试了,但是发电机的电解无效 |
[02:13] | Try reversing the polarity! | 试试回转极性! |
[02:15] | – It’s not working! – What do you mean? | 不起作用! 什么意思? |
[02:18] | – I mean it’s not working. – God help us. | 我说它没用 上帝保佑我们 |
[02:22] | Fire! | 起火了! |
[02:30] | And… cut! | 剪掉! |
[02:39] | That was awful. We have to do it again. | 太糟糕了 我们要再来一次 |
[02:42] | Check the gate. We are moving on. Print everything! Nice job, people. | 检查星际之门 我们继续前进 干的好,伙伴 |
[02:47] | – Good moves, Shawn. – Um… | 进展不错,肖恩 恩 |
[02:49] | Uh… yeah! Yeah, uh… great… great job, everybody! | 恩, 好!好,恩, 干的好! |
[02:56] | Uh… yeah! | 恩,好! |
[03:59] | Stargate.SG1-s05e12.Wormhole.X-treme | |
[04:06] | Prepare foran x- treme adventure. | 准备远距离X历险 |
[04:20] | Fourx- cellent heroes in an x- traordinary new sci- fi series. | 四个优秀的主人公在新的SCI-FI系列 |
[04:25] | Starring Nick Marlowe as the wry Colonel Danning. | 尼克马罗沃领衔主演 乖张的丹尼尔上校 |
[04:29] | As a matter offact, it does say Colonel on my uniform. | 事实上,在我的制服上是写着上校 |
[04:35] | Hey, it’s what I do. | 嘿,是我所做的 |
[04:40] | Yolanda Reese as the brilliant Major Stacey Monroe. | 尤兰达里斯出演聪明的司特丝门罗 |
[04:43] | The field emitters are offline but I can generate a feedback loop. | 这个地场发射器脱线了 但我能做出反馈回路 |
[04:47] | Raymond Gunne as DrLevant. | 雷蒙德甘勒出演雷凡特博士 |
[04:49] | Dammit, just because theirskulls are transparent, | 该死的,只是因为他们的头骨 是透明的 |
[04:52] | doesn’t mean that they don’t have rights! | 不意味着他们没有权力 |
[05:03] | And introducing Douglas Anders as Grell the robot. | 还有道格拉斯安德出演机器人 |
[05:12] | Wormhole X- treme. Coming this fall, only on… | 虫洞X,这个秋天就要来了,只在 |
[05:22] | Well, that looked… familiar. | 那像是很熟悉 |
[05:26] | – I don’t see it. – Martin’s involved in this? | 我不认为 马丁跟这个有关? |
[05:29] | He sold the idea to the studio. | 他把这个想法卖给了制作室 |
[05:31] | He’s on the production as a creative consultant. | 他是作品的顾问 |
[05:34] | – Then Martin has breached your security. – Not necessarily. | 马丁违背了诺言 也不完全是 |
[05:38] | He got the whole thing from his knowledge of the Stargate programme. | 他的创作灵感来自星际之门的计划 |
[05:41] | If the air force disapproved it wouldn’t have got this far. | 如果空军不同意,是不可能的 |
[05:44] | Plausible deniability. In the event of a future breach of security, | 似是而非的否认本领 如果以后会违背承诺的话 |
[05:48] | we will be able to point to this TV programme. | 我们就能指控这个电视节目 |
[05:52] | If it stays on the air. | 如果它在播出的话 |
[05:54] | Doesn’t change the fact that Marty sold us out. | 不要改变马丁出卖我们的事实 |
[05:56] | His motivations are of little concern. | 他的动机并不是太大关系 |
[05:59] | Our first priority is to find out all he knows about that ship. | 我们首先要知道他对于 那艘船了解多少 |
[06:02] | Colonel, you’re Wormhole X- treme’s new air- force consultant. | 上校,你是虫洞X的新的空军顾问 |
[06:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Bigger, much bigger. | 不,不,不, 不更大的 |
[06:13] | – Copy that. – OK, so tomorrow we got 46 extras. | 复制那个 那么明天我们有46份号外 |
[06:15] | Make sure everybody’s ready. Hair, make- up, wardrobe, costumes and props. | 确信每个人都准备好了 头发,化妆,行头,服装和道具 |
[06:20] | Has the props show- and- tell happened yet? Man, he’s gonna freak. | 道具展示说明开始没有? 他又是反复无常 |
[06:23] | Excuse me. Do you know where I can find a Martin Lloyd? | 请问 你知道在哪里能找到马丁? |
[06:27] | – He’s one of the bigwigs around here. – Copy that. Sorry? | 他是这里最有影响的人 记下来抱歉? |
[06:33] | – Martin Lloyd. – Oh, yeah, over there, by the trailers. | 马丁 噢,在那里 拖车那边 |
[06:36] | – Thank you. – Who’s that guy? | 谢谢这家伙是谁? |
[06:44] | Oh, they went with green? | 噢,它们带有绿色? |
[06:47] | OK, it looks good. Great. | 好,不错好 |
[06:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! What is that? | 呜哇!那是什么? |
[06:54] | It’s fruit. Scene 23. | 是水果23幕 |
[06:56] | OK, scene 23 takes place on another planet. So you think aliens eat apples? | 好,23幕发生在另一个星球上 你认为外星人吃苹果? |
[07:01] | Why not? They speak English. | 怎么不行? 他们说英语 |
[07:04] | Get some kiwis and spray- paint them red. | 拿一些奇异果,把它们染成红色 |
[07:07] | OK. So, now it’ll go, uh… | 好,那么,可以了,恩. |
[07:10] | “Nick walks into the garden of kiwi trees, | 尼克走进奇异果园 |
[07:13] | says’How like Eden this world is’, | 说”这个世界多像伊甸园啊” |
[07:15] | and bites into a painted kiwi. “ | 然后咬一口染色的奇异果 |
[07:17] | OK, um, you’re the prop master, right? So, you’re a master of props. | 好,恩,你是道具负责人,对吗? |
[07:22] | So, figure it out. | 那么,找出来 |
[07:25] | That’s what you’re wearing? OK. | 那就是你穿的?可以了 |
[07:28] | – Looks good. – Martin? | 看起来不错 马丁? |
[07:30] | Yeah, yeah. Can I help you? | 是的 有事吗? |
[07:33] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:36] | Colonel Jack O’Neill? United States Air Force? | 杰克欧尼尔上校? 美国空军? |
[07:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 噢,是的,是的 |
[07:41] | You’re the new military technical adviser. Right. | 你是新的军事技术顾问,对吗? |
[07:43] | Listen, uh, don’t speak to the actors. | 听着,恩,别和演员说 |
[07:47] | Martin, it’s Jack. | 马丁,是杰克 |
[07:52] | – Remember Billings, Montana? – I’ve never been. | 记得蒙大纳的比陵吗? 我没去过 |
[07:55] | – But I am going to Sundance this year. – What about the name Tanner? | 但我今年要去苏丹士 对坦勒有印象吗? |
[07:59] | Dr Tanner? | 坦勒博士? |
[08:01] | Hammond? Carter? | 哈蒙德?卡特? |
[08:03] | – Murray? – Sorry. | 墨里? 抱歉 |
[08:06] | I’ve got a concept meeting in ten minutes, | 在十分钟内我要去开会 |
[08:08] | and if I’m not there on time, well… | 如果我不能按时去,恩… |
[08:12] | well, they start without me. | 他们就不等我了 |
[08:13] | But come back tomorrow and I’ll show you around. | 但是你明天再来,我会带你参观 |
[08:34] | No. Look at my lips. Big- ger. | 不看我的嘴唇大一点 |
[08:38] | – What have you got forus? – Well, here’s news. | 你们得到什么?这是消息 |
[08:42] | I think Martin’s had his memory erased again. | 我认为马丁的记忆又被洗去了 |
[08:45] | Claims he doesn’t rememberme oranything about last year. | 他不记得我和去年发生的事 |
[08:48] | Tanner must have gotten to him first. | 坦勒肯定先接近过他了 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, I checked out his trailer. | 恩,我查他的追踪者 |
[08:53] | I didn’t find any medication, but there are a lot of vitamins. | 我没有找到任何药物 但有很多维他命 |
[08:57] | Send in a sample for analysis. In the meantime, keep an eye on Martin. | 送一些样品去化验 同时要注意马丁 |
[09:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[09:03] | Sir, if Tanner is involved, Colonel O’Neill could use some backup. | 如果坦勒也有关 欧尼尔上校就能用候补了 |
[09:07] | I agree with you, Major. You leave in one hour. | 我同意,少校 一小时内离开 |
[09:15] | I cannot thank you enough, Colonel. | 太感谢你了,上校 |
[09:17] | It’s been many bleems since my people were enslaved | 我的人民被奴役已经很久了 |
[09:20] | by the minions of Lord Varlock. | 被瓦罗领主的奴才们 |
[09:22] | Hey, it’s what I do… do. | 嘿,是我所做的 |
[09:25] | – Aw, this isn’t working! – Cut! | 这没作用!停! |
[09:31] | – Nick, what’s up? – It’s meant to be a love scene. | 尼克,怎么了?这本来是爱情剧 |
[09:34] | We’re walking through dead aliens! | 我们在外星人的尸体上走过! |
[09:36] | Right. It’s continuity. You just killed them all. | 对有连续性你刚把他们都杀了 |
[09:39] | Yeah, yeah. Well, can’t… can’t we walk somewhere else? | 是的 不能,我们不能走别的地方吗? |
[09:42] | Well, Nick, there is no somewhere else. | 恩,尼克,没别的地方了 |
[09:44] | This is the planet we have, between here and here. That’s the set. | 这是我们的星球,在这里和这里 那是布景 |
[09:48] | The reality of the scene dictates that | 情景暗示了那里有外星人的尸体 |
[09:50] | there be dead aliens, cos you just killed them. | 因为你杀了他们 |
[09:53] | – We can always go back to the script. – No, we can’t. | 我们能按回原稿吗? 不,不能 |
[09:57] | We’ve established that one shot stuns, two shots kills. | 我们决定了一枪打晕,两枪杀死一个 |
[10:00] | – Nick just shot everybody twice. – So three shots disintegrates them. | 尼克刚才射了每个人两枪 那么三枪分解他们 |
[10:05] | OK, you know what? I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that | 好,你知道吗? 我想假装没听到你说的话 |
[10:08] | because that is quite possibly the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard you say. | 因为那可能是我听到你说的 最愚蠢的话了 |
[10:16] | Why are you looking at me like I’m an idiot? Why are you on set? | 你为什么看着我像看傻瓜? 怎么不准备布景? |
[10:19] | Go write something. | 去写一些东西 |
[10:22] | Ooh! What colour is the beam from the ray gun? | 噢!光束枪的光束是什么颜色? |
[10:27] | We can’t afford a beam. Sound effects. | 我们不能制造光束声音效果 |
[10:30] | – It’ll be great. You’ll see. Reset! – Back to ones. | 太好了 你看重来!回到那里 |
[10:34] | Look, Nick, Nick, Nick. It’ll be in close- up. | 看 尼克,尼克 会有特写镜头 |
[10:37] | The dead aliens’ll be below frame. | 这些外星人尸体不会在镜头内 |
[10:39] | The audience is gonna know they’re there. | 观众会知道他们在那里 |
[10:47] | OK. Kill the dead aliens. | 好,杀了死的外星人 |
[10:51] | – Aliens off the set! – Aliens off the set! | 外星人出镜!外星人出镜! |
[10:57] | I said “Aliens off the set. “ | 我说外星人出镜! |
[11:03] | Hey… it’s what I do. | 嘿,我做了 |
[11:06] | It’s what I do. It’s what I do. | 我做了,我做了 |
[11:12] | – You’re the new military adviser? – Yes. | 你是新的军事顾问? 是的 |
[11:15] | You’re the real deal, huh? | 你是真的那个? |
[11:17] | – You seen action? – That would be classified. | 你行动过? 那是机密的 |
[11:20] | Oh, I like that. | 噢,我喜欢 |
[11:22] | Sorta like a “yes”, but really a “no”. | 像是说是,其实是不是 |
[11:25] | This is realistic, right? | 这很现实,对吧? |
[11:29] | The uniform. | 制服 |
[11:32] | Camouflage. | 伪装 |
[11:38] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. You don’t want to be a target out there in… space. | 噢,是的 你不想在外太空成为目标 |
[11:43] | That’s exactly what I said. So why aren’t the aliens ever in camouflage? | 那正是我要说的 为什么这些外星人不伪装呢? |
[11:48] | Oh, I… I fought for that, uh, Nick. | 噢,我争取过,尼克 |
[11:51] | But the studio wants the aliens seen. | 但制作室想让观众看见 |
[11:54] | An alien wouldn’t want to be seen, Martin. Think. | 外星人不想被看见,马丁,考虑一下 |
[11:58] | Maybe that’s why they’re dead. | 可能那就是他们死的原因 |
[12:05] | That helps me. Thanks. | 好,谢谢 |
[12:08] | – Can we do this? – Doing this! | 我们能这样做? 做吧! |
[12:15] | The X. I know what you’re thinkin’. | X.我知道你在思考 |
[12:17] | Um, it’s a marketing thing. | 恩,是市场的 |
[12:20] | You see, I wanted to call the show Going to OtherPlanets, | 你知道吗,我想给这个剧 起名叫去外星球 |
[12:23] | but research says that shows with X in the name get higher ratings. | 但研究表明剧名有X的能有更高级别 |
[12:28] | Ah. | 啊 |
[12:29] | Aaaa- aaaa- aaaaand action! | 啊… 行动 |
[12:36] | The ship’s on schedule. Preparations for departure are almost complete. | 太空船按时出发 启程准备完善 |
[12:41] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[12:48] | This is gonna complicate matters. | 这是复杂的问题 |
[12:58] | Very well. You have my authorisation to begin surveillance. | 好我授权给你监督 |
[13:02] | Keep a low profile, Major. We don’t want to show our hand. | 别引人注意,少校我们不想摊牌 |
[13:07] | – Dr Fraiser. – Surveillance on Martin Lloyd, I assume? | 弗雷泽博士 在监视马丁,对吗? |
[13:10] | His house, actually, to help determine | 他的家,事实上 |
[13:12] | if Martin’s old friends have returned. | 是确认马丁的旧朋友是否回来了 |
[13:14] | – Tanner. – Tanner may have been watching Martin. | 坦勒 坦勒可能一直在注意马丁 |
[13:19] | Carter and Jackson will try to intercept | 卡特和杰克森试图截取 |
[13:22] | frequencies broadcast from his house. | 从他房子传播出来的无线电频率 |
[13:24] | Oh, so like a surveillance surveillance? | 噢,像是监视监视? |
[13:27] | In a way. Are those the test results | 在某种程度上.这些是在马丁那里 |
[13:30] | from the vitamins found in Martin’s trailer? | 找到的维他命的测试结果吗? |
[13:32] | Yes. They contained a significant amount of the chemical | 是的 它们包含了大量的化学成分 |
[13:36] | that Tanner used to block Martin’s memory before. | 坦勒过去用来损害马丁的记忆 |
[13:39] | Which confirms what we already suspected. | 这证实了我们所怀疑的 |
[13:43] | The question is, what do they want Martin to forget? | 问题是,他们想马丁忘记什么? |
[13:50] | – Excuse me. – No, because it undermines my authority. | 请原谅 不,因为侵犯了我的权力 |
[13:54] | – Guys… – Ah, Miss Reese. | 家伙… 里斯小姐 |
[13:56] | Uh, I’m having trouble with scene 27. | 恩,我对27幕有问题 |
[13:58] | It says I’m “out of phase”, so I can pass my hand through solid matter | 它说我变形了 所以我能把手穿过固体物质 |
[14:03] | – or walk through walls. – Yeah, yeah, cos you’re “out of phase”. | 或者穿过墙是的,因为你变形了 |
[14:07] | Um, exactly. | 恩,没错 |
[14:09] | So, how come I don’t fall through the floor? | 那么,我怎么不会从地板掉下去? |
[14:26] | – We’ll have to get back to you on that. – All right. | 我们会让你从那恢复的 好 |
[14:33] | – Hi. – Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[14:50] | No takers? | 没有人买? |
[14:52] | This crew does not appear to enjoy the traditional dishes of Chulak. | 这些人似乎不喜欢楚拉的传统菜式 |
[14:55] | – Show biz, huh? – What happened to all the doughnuts? | 做生意,啊? 这些油炸圈饼怎么了? |
[14:59] | They were consumed by the drivers before they retired to sleep. | 被这些司机在休息前吃完了 |
[15:02] | We wish to converse privately. | 我们想私下谈话 |
[15:09] | Leave us! | 离我们远点! |
[15:15] | – Carter and Daniel? – The investigation is ongoing. | 卡特和丹尼尔? 调查正在进行 |
[15:23] | Sure the signal’s coming from inside Martin’s house? | 确定这些信号是从马丁的房子里传出的? |
[15:25] | I’ve gone over the triangulation three times. | 我仔细检查了这个三角测量三次了 |
[15:29] | I just have to match the frequency. | 只需要找出频率 |
[15:31] | Hold it. I’ve got somethin’. | 拿着 我得到一些东西 |
[15:35] | – Hidden cameras. – Just like last time. | 隐匿的摄象机就像上次 |
[15:40] | Huh, look, I know it says he’s weightless in the script, | 看,我知道他在剧本里是无足轻重的 |
[15:43] | but look what happens when I scratch out the word “weightless”. | 但看看我把无足轻重这个词 划去发生什么了 |
[15:47] | You see? He no longer becomes “weightless”. | 你知道吗?他不再成为无足轻重了 |
[15:49] | – He just “becomes”. – OK. Fine. Good. | 他只是成为 好,好 |
[15:53] | But how else does Colonel Danning get past the giant alien guard? | 但是丹宁上校怎么穿过 这些巨大的外星守卫? |
[15:58] | Why doesn’t he just shoot him? | 他为什么不射杀他? |
[16:03] | – Who is this? – Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 这是谁? 杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[16:05] | He’s the new adviser. | 他是新的顾问 |
[16:06] | He doesn’t know he’s not supposed to say anything yet. | 他不知道他什么也不能说 |
[16:10] | And you’re telling me an officer can | 你是说官员能 |
[16:12] | shoot an alien without having to be weightless? | 射击一个外星人? |
[16:14] | – Sure. Why not? – I’d like to hear “Why not?” more often. | 当然 怎么不能? 我喜欢经常听怎么不能 |
[16:19] | Now, the spaceship in scene 53. | 现在,53幕的太空船 |
[16:22] | We have to see the ship. It’s crucial to the episode. | 我们要看见船这对情节很重要 |
[16:25] | We’re gonna see it in their reactions. | 我们能从他们的反应中看到 |
[16:27] | It’s like, my God, look at that ship! It’s… | 就像,上帝,看那艘船!它… |
[16:29] | indescribable. | 难以形容 |
[16:33] | All right, you can do it. For $5,000 less, you can keep it in. Are we done? | 好,你可以 少于5000美圆 你就能做做吗? |
[16:37] | Uh, Marty has a problem with a scene in act three. | 恩,马丁在第三幕的处理有问题 |
[16:40] | Oh, is that a fact, Marty? | 噢,那是事实,马丁? |
[16:42] | You have two- way travel through a wormhole. | 你有两种方式穿过虫洞 |
[16:46] | – So? – That’s impossible. | 那么? 那不可能 |
[16:48] | Matter can only move one way through an open wormhole. | 物质只能用一种方式 通过打开的虫洞 |
[16:52] | The scene is scientifically unsound. | 这一幕是违背科学的 |
[16:56] | OK, show of hands. Who here has won a Cable Ace Award? Hm? | 好,摊牌吧谁在这里获得过 刘布尔杰出奖?恩? |
[17:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Oh, nice save with the shooting- the- giant- alien beat. Clever! | 噢,不用射杀这个巨大的外星人了 聪明! |
[17:11] | – Billy, make it go! – Making it go. Back to ones, folks! | 比利,让它走! 走,回位! |
[17:22] | I am the creative consultant on this show, | 我是这个剧的创作顾问 |
[17:24] | which means that nothing should happen creatively | 意味着所发生的一切 |
[17:27] | without me being consulted. | 都要向我询问 |
[17:29] | He consulted you. He just didn’t listen. | 他问了你他只是没有听 |
[17:32] | You know what he did before? | 你知道他以前做了什么? |
[17:34] | A show about a talking dog who solves crimes. | 演一条会说话的狗解决犯罪问题的剧 |
[17:37] | So what if they had 100 episodes? | 如果他们有100段情节? |
[17:39] | – Poochinsky? – Yes, Poochinsky. | 普西吉? 是的,普西吉 |
[17:43] | Great show. Hey, Marty! | 不错的演出 嘿,马丁 |
[17:48] | Um… | 恩 |
[17:52] | what makes you so sure matter can only travel one way through a wormhole? | 你怎么这么确信物质 只能用一种方式通过虫洞? |
[17:57] | I must’ve read it somewhere. | 我肯定在那里看过 |
[17:59] | And this secret government team that goes to other planets. | 这个秘密的政府队伍去其他星球 |
[18:02] | – Where’d that come from? – It’s based on a story I wrote last year. | 那是从哪来的? 是我去年写的故事 |
[18:07] | I couldn’t get it published. I was about to give up, | 我不能让它出版我想放弃 |
[18:10] | and I got a call from the studio. | 但我接到制作室的电话 |
[18:12] | To tell you the truth, I’m not even sure how they got hold of it. | 我甚至不晓得他们怎么知道的 |
[18:15] | So, you just made it up? | 那么,你只是虚构的? |
[18:19] | Never ask a writer where he gets his ideas. | 不要问一个作家怎么得到创作灵感 |
[18:24] | In truth, we don’t know. | 事实上,我们不知道 |
[18:34] | – O’Neill. – Colonel, we were right. | 欧尼尔 上校,我们是对的 |
[18:36] | Tanner and the others have Martin under surveillance. | 坦勒和其他人在监视马丁 |
[18:39] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[18:41] | It has to be to do with the arrival of that ship. | 肯定和那艘船的到来有关 |
[18:43] | They may have tried to infiltrate the studio. I’ll see what I can dig up. | 他们可能渗透进制作室 我看看能发现什么 |
[18:47] | Fire in the hole! | 洞里有火! |
[18:51] | Bigger! What is it about the word “bigger” that you don’t understand? | 大一点! 你真的不明白大一点的含义? |
[19:03] | The auditions are in that building over there. | 试听会在那栋楼举行 |
[19:07] | I’m not auditioning. I’m with the air force. | 我不是试听我是空军的 |
[19:11] | Colonel Jack O’Neill. | 杰克欧尼尔上校 |
[19:17] | Really. | 真的 |
[19:20] | Do you keep a record of everyone who comes and goes? | 你有出入的人的记录吗? |
[19:23] | It’s for a security check. | 只是安全检查 |
[19:25] | One of our generals is doing a guest spot on the show. | 我们的将军做了演出嘉宾 |
[19:29] | It’s a small but pivotal role. | 虽然很少戏份可是很重要 |
[19:31] | I’ve got the licence plates of every vehicle on file. | 我拿到每一辆车存档的执照副本 |
[19:35] | Great. Would you mind emailing them to that address? | 好的 你能把它们发到 那个邮箱地址吗? |
[19:38] | – OK. Sure. – Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:41] | I like the uniform. | 我喜欢制服 |
[19:50] | Why would somebody with two PhDs become a teamster? | 为什么有两个博士后学位的人 是卡车司机? |
[19:54] | The money, I guess. | 钱,我认为 |
[19:57] | Wait a minute. This guy looks familiar. | 等等这个人看上去很熟 |
[20:02] | You’re right. That’s one of Tanner’s men. | 没错那是坦勒的人 |
[20:05] | Oh, according to this, he’s a production assistant named Steve Austin. | 噢,根据这个 这个叫史蒂夫的是制作助手 |
[20:12] | I think we better pay Steve a little visit. | 我认为我们应该拜访一下史蒂夫 |
[20:39] | – He’s on his way up. – Copy. | 他来了 记下来 |
[21:11] | Hello? | 你好? |
[21:48] | So, where the hell did he go? | 那么,他到哪里去了? |
[21:53] | Princess, I’ve seen a lot over the years: the crystal rivers of Aradale, | 公主,这些年我游历了很多 阿雅达的水晶河 |
[21:57] | the blue volcanoes of Kash- tol- remi, | 咯斯特米的兰色火山 |
[22:00] | even the starfires of Grablek 6, | 即使是葛布雷6的星际之火 |
[22:07] | but none of it compares to you. | 但没一样能比的上你 |
[22:10] | What the… ? | 什么? |
[22:13] | – Cut! – What was that? Who was that? | 停!那是什么?那是谁? |
[22:16] | – Tail slate. – I want a name. | 石板尾端 我要名字 |
[22:20] | It’s me. Sorry, Nick. | 是我,抱歉 尼克 |
[22:22] | No problem. I’m sure it’s important. | 没问题,我相信它很重要 |
[22:26] | – OK, that’s lunch. – Let me show you somethin’ in my trailer. | 好,午饭 让我给你看看 电影预告片 |
[22:33] | – O’Neill. – Sir, we lost him. | 欧尼尔长官,我们跟丢了 |
[22:36] | One minute he was here, the next he was gone. | 前一分钟他还在这里 下一分就不见了 |
[22:38] | – Yeah, they have a habit of doing that. – We do have one lead, though. | 是的,他们习惯那样做 我们有头儿,尽管 |
[22:42] | He made a quick phone call. We traced it to a warehouse on the East Side. | 他打了一个电话 我们追踪到那是在纽约东部的仓库 |
[22:46] | Bring backup this time. | 这次带上后援 |
[22:47] | We don’t have long before the ship enters orbit. | 在太空船进入轨道之前我们 没多少时间了 |
[22:50] | You’ll have to confront Martin. | 你必须对抗马丁 |
[22:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:10] | Let’s go. You know what I was thinkin’? | 走吧你知道我在想什么? |
[23:12] | You know what this show needs? A sexy female alien. | 你知道这个戏剧需要什么? 一个性感的女外星人 |
[23:16] | – Trust me. – Marty! Marty, you got a second? | 相信我 马丁!马丁,你有时间? |
[23:18] | Oh, well, now’s not really a good time. I’m supposed to have… | 噢,现在不是合适的时间 我就要 |
[23:24] | OK, now’s good. | 好,现在好了 |
[23:26] | “The colonel stood before the pool of shimmering light, | 上校站在激光营前 |
[23:30] | fascinated by the dancing ripples in the event horizon. “ | 被这些跳动的波纹所吸引 |
[23:34] | “What mysteries lay beyond this mystical portal?” | 进入这个神秘的入口会有 什么神秘的事情发生? |
[23:37] | “What wonders awaited him and his band of stalwart cohorts?” | 什么惊奇在等着他和他坚定的军团? |
[23:42] | – Pretty good, huh? – Damn good. | 很好,恩? 该死的好 |
[23:45] | The only difference from the original is that | 唯一的不同就是在队伍中 |
[23:47] | there was a fifth member of the team. | 还有第五个成员 |
[23:49] | He was a handsome, smooth- talkin’ alien | 他是一个英俊,谈吐幽雅的外星人 |
[23:52] | who was stranded on Earth when his crew deserted him. | 当他的同伴把他抛弃在地球上 他束手无策 |
[23:56] | The, uh, producers made me cut that part out. | 这个,恩,制作人让我把那部分删掉了 |
[23:59] | You have no clue where you got this idea? | 你不知道怎么得到这个灵感? |
[24:02] | Well, like I said… | 恩,如我说的 |
[24:04] | Martin, it’s all true. | 马丁,这都是真的 |
[24:09] | – What are you talking about? – Wormholes, travelling to other planets: | 你在说什么? 虫洞,航行到其他星球 |
[24:13] | it’s all real. | 这是真的 |
[24:17] | I command a unit called SG-1. | 我指挥一个部门叫SG-1 |
[24:21] | It’s the advance team of a secret military operation. | 这是机密军事行动中最先进的队伍 |
[24:24] | We explore the universe through a device called the Stargate. | 我们通过一个叫星际之门 的装置探测宇宙 |
[24:29] | – The crew put you up to this, didn’t they? – Here’s the kicker, Marty. | 那些人叫你来的,对吗? 这是催化剂,马丁 |
[24:33] | You know all about it. You’ve been through the Stargate. | 你知道所有的事情 你穿过星际之门 |
[24:37] | Unfortunately, you’ve had your memory erased. | 不幸的是,你的记忆被消去了 |
[24:40] | So, what? Um… I’m a member of this SG-1? | 那么,怎么? 恩,我是这个SG-1的成员? |
[24:45] | – No. – Then, how do I know about it? | 不那我怎么知道的? |
[24:51] | Because you’re not just interested in outer space. | 因为你不只是对外太空有兴趣 |
[24:54] | You’re from outer space. | 你是从外太空来的 |
[24:59] | Is this a pitch? Alien crash- lands. | 是偏航线吗? 外星人坠毁的地方 |
[25:02] | We have to find him before it’s too late. | 我们要在为时已晚前找到他 |
[25:05] | – Only, his memory’s been erased. – Martin. | 只是他的记忆被消去了 马丁 |
[25:07] | No, no, no. It’s not bad. If we just add a twist… | 不,不不是很糟 如果我们加上一个转机 |
[25:16] | I’m needed on the set. | 我必须去布景了 |
[25:18] | Why don’t you type up what you have? | 怎么不把你所写的打成定稿? |
[25:21] | I’ll take a look at the coverage on it. | 我会看它的封面 |
[25:24] | Oh, uh… | 噢,恩… |
[25:26] | No promises. | 没有承诺 |
[25:38] | – Perimeter’s secure. Awaiting orders. – Let’s move in. | 周界保护等候命令 我们进去吧 |
[25:41] | Move in! Move in! | 进去!进去! |
[25:54] | Nobody move! | 没有人行动! |
[25:57] | Drop your weapons! Drop them! | 放弃你们的武器!放下它们 |
[26:05] | – Lower your weapons! – You drop your weapons. Now. | 放下你的武器!你放下你的武器 现在 |
[26:10] | I’m Major Carter, United States Air Force. | 我是卡特少校,美国空军 |
[26:12] | And I’m Agent Malcolm Barrett, NID. | 我是马尔科姆代理 NID的 |
[26:20] | – NID? What the hell’s going on here? – We’ve been set up. | NID? 来这里做什么? 我们的组织已经成立 |
[26:31] | Hello? Someone paged me to stage six! | 有人吗? 有人来到第六幕 |
[26:37] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[26:50] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:02] | – Hey! – Ah! | 嘿!啊! |
[27:06] | Marty, relax. | 马丁,放松 |
[27:11] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了? |
[27:12] | I guess the crew’s just playing a prank | 我想这些人在恶作剧 |
[27:15] | by paging me to a stage we’re not shooting on. | 把我们带到一个不是拍摄的地方 |
[27:19] | It… it happens all the time. It’s, uh… | 它一直在发生,它,恩 |
[27:22] | out of respect, really. | 没有尊重,真的 |
[27:25] | Huh! Hey, n- nice one, guys! | 哈!嘿,做的好! |
[27:29] | All right, stay with me. | 好的,和我待在一起 |
[27:44] | Hello, Colonel. | 你好,上校 |
[27:54] | Tanner, I presume. | 坦勒,我认为 |
[27:59] | – Is he with you? – Don’t worry, Martin. | 他和你在一起? 不要担心,马丁 |
[28:02] | Everything will become clear in time. | 一切都会清楚的 |
[28:08] | Gentlemen, the colonel’s weapon. | 先生,上校的武器 |
[28:34] | – This is really bad. – Relax. | 这真糟糕 放松 |
[28:37] | They’re shooting the big finale. I have to be there. | 他们在拍最后一场了 我应该在那里的 |
[28:41] | I can see how that’s high on your list of priorities right now. | 我现在能看出你的地位有多优越了 |
[28:44] | Couldn’t you have dealt with them? Why drag me into it? | 你不能和他们打交道吗? 为什么把我卷进来? |
[28:47] | Marty! You are the reason we’re here. | 马丁!你是我们在这里的原因 |
[28:51] | Oh, don’t start with that outer- space stuff again. | 噢,别又从那些外太空的事情说起 |
[28:55] | Martin, the vitamins you’ve been taking | 马丁你一直在吃的维他命 |
[28:58] | are laced with a chemical that suppresses your memory. I had’em analysed. | 含有压制你记忆的化学成分 我分析过它们了 |
[29:02] | OK, fine. I’m an alien. | 好,我是外星人 |
[29:04] | – Whatever. – They are aliens too. | 不管什么他们也是外星人 |
[29:08] | – They’re from your planet. – That is the stupidest act- four opening. | 他们是从你的星球来的 那是最愚蠢的第四幕的开头 |
[29:13] | You should stick with the air force. A writer, you’re not. | 你应该坚持空军 一个作家 你不是 |
[29:22] | Hey, how go the travel plans? | 嘿,这些旅行计划怎么样? |
[29:26] | Spaceship on time and all? | 太空船准时? |
[29:34] | I only ask cos I care. | 我只问我关注的 |
[29:36] | Uh, guys, I’m kinda out of the loop here. | 恩,家伙,我好象和这里不相干 |
[29:39] | But, um, since I work in the TV business and I don’t really know anything, | 但是,因为我是做电视台的生意 我什么也不知道 |
[29:43] | I was wondering if you would consider, uh, letting me go, bec… | 我在想你们是否考虑让我离开 |
[29:49] | Oh. | 噢 |
[29:54] | I’m hoping that’s your insulin shot. | 我希望那是你注射的胰岛素 |
[30:05] | Honestly, needles make me kinda queasy. | 诚实来说,注射让我有点不稳定 |
[30:08] | Don’t worry. Just a little something to help you remember. | 不要怕 只是让你记起一些事情 |
[30:12] | Oh, just tell me what you want me to remember and I’ll remember it. | 噢,只要告诉我你想我记起什么 我就会记得的 |
[30:24] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll rewrite it. It’ll be great. | 好,我们会重写 它会很棒的 |
[30:32] | – Let’s go over this again. – You want a diagram? | 我们再检查一次 你想要图表? |
[30:35] | – They led us straight to you. – The aliens? | 他们把我们直接带到你这里 那些外星人? |
[30:38] | Yes, the aliens. Please, Mr Man in Black, | 是的,外星人黑超特警 |
[30:41] | don’t pretend you don’t know about them. | 别装作你不认识他们 |
[30:43] | Now we can’t get ahold of Colonel O’Neill. | 现在我们不能控制欧尼尔上校 |
[30:45] | We have to go to the set, find out what’s going on. | 我们要去布景,看发生什么事了 |
[30:48] | You’re going nowhere. | 你们哪里都不能去 |
[30:49] | The NID’s been given full authority over this investigation. | NID全权调查这件事 |
[30:59] | – O’Neill. – Teal’c. | 欧尼尔 提亚克 |
[31:04] | – How’d you find us? – I witnessed your abduction. | 你怎么找到我们? 我看见你被诱拐 |
[31:08] | – Where’s Tanner? – He and his men have again disappeared. | 坦勒在哪里? 他和他的人又消失了 |
[31:12] | The real money’s in syndication. | 真的钱在企业联合组织 |
[31:15] | Martin. Martin, come on. | 马丁,马丁,过来 |
[31:19] | If you wanna have lunch, call my assistant. | 如果你想吃午饭,叫我的助手 |
[31:21] | Marty! | 马丁! |
[31:27] | Colonel O’Neill? | 欧尼尔上校? |
[31:30] | Murray. | 墨里 |
[31:32] | – You remember? – Yeah. | 你记得? 是的 |
[31:35] | The antidote worked. I remember everything now. | 解毒剂起作用了 我记起所有的事情了 |
[31:38] | Marty, what happened? Why’d they drug you again? | 马丁,发生什么事了? 他们为什么又毒害你? |
[31:42] | They didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[31:46] | – I did it to myself. – For what reason? | 我自己做的 为什么? |
[31:49] | When we went back to my planet and we saw that it was gone, | 当我们回到我的星球 看到它已经走了 |
[31:54] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[31:56] | And the real- estate job was driving me crazy. | 房产工作让我快发疯了 |
[31:59] | I just wanted to forget everything. | 我只想忘记一切 |
[32:01] | You were gonna keep takin’ pills all your life? | 你想一直都吃这个药? |
[32:04] | Another month and the long- term memory loss would’ve been permanent. | 再吃一个月就会造成记忆的永远消失 |
[32:09] | Oh… oh, no! | 噢,噢,不! |
[32:11] | – What is the matter, Martin Lloyd? – The show is based on your programme. | 怎么了,马丁? 这个剧本是根据你的计划编的 |
[32:17] | Don’t worry. It’s on cable. | 不要担心,发了电报了 |
[32:20] | So, why’d they bring you out of it? Why now? | 那么,他们为什么带你出去? 为什么是现在? |
[32:22] | The ship’s coming. We put it on a timer. | 太空船来了 我们安装了定时器 |
[32:25] | A backup plan in case things didn’t go right here. | 在这里事情不顺利的候补计划 |
[32:28] | – Why do they need you? – I have the mobile computing device | 他们为什么需要你? 我有移动处理装置 |
[32:31] | I stole from Tanner. They need it to access the ship. | 我从坦勒那里偷来的 他们需要它进入那艘船 |
[32:36] | – Where is it? – Don’t worry. It’s in a safe place. | 它在哪里? 别担心,它在安全的地方 |
[32:40] | – And rolling! – Sound, speed. | 旋转! 声音,速度 |
[32:44] | – Scanning with the Quatroscanner. – I don’t have it. | 用卡瓦多扫描器扫描 我没有 |
[32:46] | – Cut! – Don’t stop rolling! | 停! 不要停止旋转! |
[32:48] | Still speeding. | 停止加速 |
[32:50] | Kenny, run, you underpaid, below- the- line freak! | 肯尼,跑起来,你少付工资! |
[32:54] | – Billy, roll right now! – Roll. | 比利,现在翻转! 转 |
[32:57] | Kenny, I love you, but you’re not in this scene! Out! | 肯尼,我爱你,但你不是在这一幕! 出去! |
[33:01] | – Billy! – Roll! | 比利!转! |
[33:02] | Speed! Speed! Speeding! | 加速!加速!加速! |
[33:06] | Action! | 行动! |
[33:13] | It has to be here somewhere. | 它应该在这里 |
[33:16] | You used a real alien device as a prop on the show. | 你用了真正的外星设备作为 演出的道具 |
[33:19] | Well, I’d forgotten what it was at the time. | 我已经忘记它是什么了 |
[33:22] | Do you have any idea what it costs to make one of these? | 你知道在这里制造一个 要花费多少吗? |
[33:25] | – Can I help you? – We’re looking for the Quatroscanner. | 我能帮你的忙吗? 我们在找卡瓦多扫描器 |
[33:28] | – Ah. It’s at the location. – What? | 啊,它在外景什么? |
[33:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:33] | – Somebody put it in the scene. – How come? | 有人放进布景里的 怎么来的? |
[33:36] | I don’t know. I just do my job, man. | 我不知道我只是做自己的工作 |
[33:38] | – Let’s go. – Murray. | 我们走吧 墨里 |
[33:48] | Yeah, get me Agent Barrett. | 是的,接巴雷特代理 |
[33:51] | All right, good work. Let’s go, guys. | 好,干的好走吧,伙伴 |
[33:52] | We got’em. You two stay here. | 我们捉到他们了 你们两个留在这里 |
[33:55] | – What? – We want this ship. It’s too important. | 什么? 我们要这艘船,太重要了 |
[33:58] | Frankly, I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[34:00] | Agent Smith, watch over these two and make sure they don’t move. | 史密斯代理,看着这两个人 别让他们离开 |
[34:04] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧,伙伴 |
[34:20] | Murray, look around. Marty, you’re with me. | 墨里,看看 马丁,你和我在一起 |
[34:29] | I’m picking up the same gamma radiation we came across in the photon belt. | 只要用同样微克的辐射我们 就能穿越光子带 |
[34:33] | That doesn’t make sense. Those aliens couldn’t have just disappeared, | 那没有意义那些外星人 不可能只是消失的 |
[34:38] | could they… have? | 他们能? |
[34:40] | And turn, turn… Doug! | 转动,转动 道格! |
[34:44] | Cut! Perfect! And tail slate. | 停!太好了!尾剧 |
[34:47] | Good. Doug, you were supposed to turn to me. OK, print everything! | 好的,道格,你要转向我 好,一切准备! |
[34:51] | Moving on! | 进行! |
[34:54] | – Good scene. – Thanks. | 好谢谢 |
[34:55] | You really nailed it. Let me take this stuff for you. | 你真的钉的很牢啊 我来帮你吧 |
[34:59] | Here you go. | 你来吧 |
[35:01] | Yellow! | 黄色! |
[35:07] | – Let’s go. – No, they’re about to shoot the big finish. | 走吧 不,他们要拍大结局了 |
[35:11] | – Too bad. – I’m not leaving, Colonel. | 糟糕我不走,上校 |
[35:16] | OK, maybe I am. | 好,可能我要走 |
[35:28] | You can control the ship from here with this? | 你能在这里用这个控制飞船? |
[35:31] | Uh, maybe, but do I have to? | 恩,可能,但我需要吗? |
[35:33] | Yes, Marty, you… | 是的,马丁,你 |
[35:37] | You can hand me the device, Colonel. | 你可以把装备给我了,上校 |
[35:41] | – Well, this is gettin’ old. – Lower your weapons. | 这个老化了 放下你的武器 |
[35:49] | – Looks like we have a situation. – No, guys, you can walk away from this. | 我们像是有状况 不,你们可以离开 |
[35:54] | – We’re not gonna come after you. – What about your friends at the NID? | 我们不会跟你走的 那你在NID的朋友怎么办? |
[35:58] | No more hiding. Where’s the device? | 别说废话了 装备在哪里? |
[36:00] | What device? | 什么装备? |
[36:03] | Colonel, we let you escape | 上校,我们让你逃走 |
[36:05] | because we knew Martin would lead you right to it. | 是因为知道马丁会带你来的 |
[36:11] | That’s me. Mind if I… ? | 是我介意我? |
[36:20] | – O’Neill. – Sir, it’s me. | 欧尼尔 长官,是我 |
[36:21] | – Hey, how you doin’? – The NID have made your position. | 嘿,你在干吗? NID取代了你的位置 |
[36:24] | They’ll be there any minute. | 他们会随时到来 |
[36:29] | – Everything all right? – It is now. | 一切好吗? 是现在 |
[36:35] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[36:40] | Time’s up, guys. The NID’s on its way. | 没时间了 NID在路上了 |
[36:44] | Look! | 看! |
[36:47] | They’re too late! I’m OK, Murray. | 他们太迟了 我很好,墨里 |
[37:03] | We should return to the portal before the aliens return. | 我们要在外星人回来之前 回到出口 |
[37:06] | What? What? I haven’t finished translating the alien text. | 什么?什么? 我还没翻译完外星人的部分 |
[37:10] | Grell, what do you think? | 格莞,你怎么想? |
[37:13] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[37:16] | – Is that ours? – Keep rolling! Keep rolling! | 是我们的吗? 继续转动!继续转动! |
[37:20] | Yeah, keep rolling! Pan around, you monkeys! | 是的,继续转动!潘神! |
[37:25] | Hey, what’s this about? I’m supposed to be in all the cool scenes! | 嘿,这是什么啊? 我本该在凉爽的布景里 |
[37:30] | Tilt up! Tilt up! | 翘起来!翘起来! |
[37:54] | Colonel, please. You know as well as I do | 上校,拜托.你也知道 |
[37:57] | they’re never gonna leave us alone. | 他们是不会让我们单独离开的 |
[38:03] | There’s nothing for us here. It’s time for us to go. | 我们什么也没有是时候走了 |
[38:22] | You officially owe me one. | 你正式欠我一个 |
[38:26] | What about Martin? | 马丁怎么样? |
[38:28] | I believe Martin has chosen a new path. | 我相信马丁选择了新的方式 |
[38:40] | We’re gonna win an Emmy for this! | 我们能赢得艾美奖 |
[38:42] | Visual Effects category. | 最佳视觉效果 |
[38:46] | Thank you, Colonel. We won’t forget this. | 谢谢,上校我们不会忘记的 |
[39:10] | Cut it! Print it! That’s a wrap! | 停!那是外套! |
[39:13] | Yeah, cut! | 是的,停! |
[39:16] | Cool special effect. | 特别冷冻效果 |
[39:19] | – I’ve seen better. – Ah, we’ll fix it in post. | 我看过更好的 我们会处理位置的 |
[39:21] | Yeah. So, you think we can get 18 in? | 好,你认为我们能得18个? |
[39:25] | Yeah, if we cut back on the mulligans. You think that’s funny? | 如果我们减低最后一击 你认为好笑吗? |
[39:29] | Yeah, it’s good enough for a walkaway. | 这是轻而易举的 |
[39:32] | When’s a good time to fade out? | 什么时候声音淡出? |
[39:35] | Uh, right about… | 恩,可能 |
[39:38] | now. | 现在 |
[39:42] | Stay tuned fora behind- the- scenes look at Wormhole X- treme! | 在协调的座谈会后看虫洞X! |
[39:54] | I’m Christian Bocher. I’m portraying Raymond Gunne, | 我是克里丝汀,我出演雷蒙德 |
[39:58] | who portrays the character of Dr Levant, | 谁出演勒瓦博士 |
[40:00] | which is based on the character, uh, Daniel Jackson, | 原型是丹尼尔杰克森 |
[40:03] | portrayed by the actor, Michael Shanks, | 由演员迈克尔 |
[40:06] | originally portrayed by James Spader – | 代替詹姆士出演 |
[40:08] | in the feature film. | 在长片中 |
[40:11] | Are you OK? | 你好吗? |
[40:13] | – Action! – Look out! | 开始! 小心! |
[40:15] | Agh! | 啊! |
[40:18] | Agh! Ow! Argh! | 啊!啊! |
[40:25] | And… cut! | 停! |
[40:28] | – No, no, no! – Are you OK? | 不,不不!你好吗? |
[40:31] | No, I’m not OK! You… you go! | 不,我不好!你快走! |
[40:34] | – Ice. Can I get some ice? – All right, let’s get some ice in here. | 冰,我要些冰? 好,拿一些来 |
[40:38] | – And this is the eye line. – Wormhole X- treme. | 视线过来,虫洞X |
[40:41] | Enjoy the space. You can do anything with space. You know… | 享受宇宙 你可以在宇宙中做任何事 |
[40:44] | You got the space between your teeth, the space… personal space… | 把宇宙拥在怀中,个人空间 |
[40:48] | Right. OK. So… you’re standing here. | 好那么你站在这里 |
[40:53] | As a matter of fact, it does say Colonel on my uniform. | 事实上,我的制服是写着上校 |
[40:59] | You know, it doesn’t say Colonel. | 你知道的,没写是上校 |
[41:02] | – Did anyone ever think of that? – Um, it’s just a figure of speech. | 有人那样想过吗? 只是一段开场白 |
[41:08] | It’s a figure of speech I can’t figure out. | 一段我听不懂的开场白 |
[41:11] | I’m not seeing Colonel on my uniform. | 我的制服上没写上校 |
[41:14] | Uh, OK, somebody get me the word “Colonel”. Uh, gimme a Sharpie pen. | 好,有人把上校这个词给我 给我一只笔 |
[41:19] | Could it be here? Could it be here? | 能在这里?能在这里吗? |
[41:23] | You realise this is not a real show. | 你知道这不是真的 |
[41:25] | You saying Wormhole X- treme isn’t real? | 你说虫洞X不是真的? |
[41:28] | – All this is… ? – It’s not a real show. It’s a fake show. | 这些全都是? 不是真的,是假的演出 |
[41:32] | Did my agent know about this? | 我的代理知道这个吗? |
[41:34] | You’re heroic. Just look over at this eye line. | 你很勇敢,看这些视线 |
[41:37] | – This isn’t a real show? – No, it’s not a real show. | 这不是真的演出? 是的,不是真的 |
[41:40] | If it’s not a real show, why are you telling me what to do? | 如果不是真的 你为什么告诉我做什么? |
[41:43] | How could this not be a real show, if we’re doing it right now? | 如果不是真的,我们刚才在做什么? |
[41:47] | – Am I getting paid real money? – Yeah, real money. | 我有工资吗?有的 |
[41:51] | Well… Whoa. So what plane of reality are we on right now? | 哇! 那么我们在真相的哪一面? |
[41:59] | Hey, it’s what I do. | 嘿,是我做的 |
[42:06] | Are you sure you can’t see the difference in our height? | 你确定你看不出我们高度的不同? |
[42:10] | Can I get a half apple? | 我能要一半苹果吗? |
[42:11] | I’m looking up her nose. You don’t have to hit me that hard. | 我在看她的鼻子你不需要打击我 |
[42:14] | You can really see the difference in height. | 你真的能看出高度的不同 |
[42:17] | You… No, I don’t, uh… It’s not obvious. | 你,不,不明显 |
[42:20] | Look, look, I’m gonna measure it. | 看,我要测量它 |
[42:22] | – I’m like, I’m like… – No, but on this lens, it looks right. | 我像是,像是不,在这个镜头 很正确 |
[42:26] | From this angle, we look the same height? | 从这个角度,我们一样高? |
[42:28] | – I swear to God. – You wouldn’t lie to me? | 我对上帝发誓你没有对我撒谎? |
[42:32] | – How come I never get to kiss anybody? – Well, it’s, uh… | 我怎么没有亲吻过任何人? 这个… |
[42:35] | – Episodes are being written for you soon. – Sure. | 很快会为你写出这样的情节好 |
[42:39] | Just one eyebrow. | 只是看一眼 |
[42:42] | No, just the one. | 不,只看一眼 |
[42:45] | And turn your back to me. | 背对着我 |
[42:47] | Turn all the way around to me | 一直对着我, |
[42:49] | and do that annoying thing and then look away. | 然后做那讨厌的事 然后把脸转过去 |
[42:52] | And… action. | 然后行动 |
[42:54] | – How could this not be a real show? – Oh, forget it. Just turn. | 这怎么不是真的演出 忘了吧,转过去 |