时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Go! | 走! |
[01:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[01:42] | Where’s Teal’c? | 提亚克在哪? |
[01:45] | I don’t know, sir. | 不知道,长官 |
[01:47] | He was right behind me. | 他就在我的后面 |
[02:49] | Stargate.SG1-s05e14.48.Hours | |
[02:57] | – Colonel, are you OK? – We have to go back, sir. | 上校,你好吗? 我们要回去了,长官 |
[03:02] | – What was your situation? – Pursued by gliders and an al- kesh. | 你的情形怎样? 被一些滑翔机和al-kesh追赶 |
[03:06] | Teal’c was with me. He could still be alive. | 提亚克和我一起 他可能还活着 |
[03:09] | Dial P3X- 116. We’ll try and raise him on his radio. | 拨P3X-116 我们试着用无线电唤起他 |
[03:18] | – Chevron one encoded. – Sir, we should have a MALP standing by. | 一军区代码 长官,我们要准备一个移动分析探测仪 |
[03:22] | – Do it. – Yes, sir. | 做吧 是的,长官 |
[03:25] | Chevron two encoded. | 2军区代码 |
[03:28] | Sir, we’re getting an unknown error. | 长官,我们出现不知名的错误 |
[03:33] | – Sir, should I override? – Major? | 应该忽略它吗? 少校? |
[03:35] | The system is detecting something wrong with the Stargate itself, | 系统检查到星际之门出现了问题 |
[03:39] | not our dialling computer. | 不是我们的拨号计算机 |
[03:42] | – Chevron four encoded. – Like what? | 4军区代码 像什么? |
[03:44] | I don’t know. It’s something our computer isn’t recognising. | 不知道 是我们的计算机无法识别的 |
[03:50] | Sir, what happened before you came through? | 长官,你脱险之前发生什么事了? |
[03:52] | – The ship was comin’ right at us. – Could it have impacted the Stargate? | 太空船正对着我们过来 它会影响到星际之门吗? |
[03:57] | And if it did? | 如果能呢? |
[03:59] | I hate to say this, but if the wormhole was shut down | 我讨厌这样说,但虫洞在提亚克 |
[04:03] | while Teal’c was en route, it… | 还在途中时就关上的话,它… |
[04:05] | Chevron six encoded. Still showing “unknown error”, sir. | 6军区代码 仍然显示不知名错误 长官 |
[04:08] | Sir, we’d better abort. | 长官,我们最好终止任务 |
[04:09] | – Abort the dialling procedure. – Dialling sequence aborted, sir. | 终止拨号程序 拨号序列终止了,长官 |
[04:23] | The Tok’ra intel was right. | 托克拉的网络是可以的 |
[04:25] | The Goa’ulds were scouting P3X- 116 for a new base. | 勾阿呜在为新基地侦察P3X-116 |
[04:29] | Looks that way. The Tok’ra didn’t tell us that the Goa’uld was Tanith. | 从另一方面看 托克拉并没有告诉我们勾阿呜是坦尼司 |
[04:33] | We spotted him on the ground near his al- kesh | 在al-kesh旁边我们发现他 |
[04:36] | with a small contingent of Jaffa. | 和一小分队的贾珐在一起 |
[04:38] | – He came after you himself? – Yeah. As you know, | 他跟着你后面来的? 是的,正如你知道的 |
[04:41] | he and Teal’c have this kind of thing between them, so… | 他和提亚克之间有某种联系,那么 |
[04:44] | Sir, I think I know what the problem is. We have to act quickly. | 长官,我知道出现什么问题了 我们要赶快行动 |
[04:47] | What is it? | 什么? |
[04:49] | The Stargate turns matter into energy | 星际之门将物质转换成能量 |
[04:51] | and then transmits it through a subspace wormhole. | 然后通过一个子空间的虫洞把它 发送出去 |
[04:54] | That’s Gate Travel 101. | 那是门之旅101 |
[04:56] | The receiving gate translates the energy signature | 接受的门译出能量信号 |
[05:00] | – and reconverts it into its original form. – Major. | 再把它恢复成原来的状态 少校 |
[05:03] | The Stargate has massive amounts of memory. It’s like a computer buffer. | 星际之门有大量的存储 像一个计算机的缓冲器 |
[05:07] | It temporarily stores the energy patterns | 在把能量转化成物质之前 |
[05:10] | before it reconverts them into matter. | 它暂时储存着它们 |
[05:12] | This ensures it has all the information before it reassembles the object | 这让它在重新组合物质前获得 足够的信息 |
[05:16] | or, in our case, a person. | 或者,在我们的基地,一个人 |
[05:19] | The error we’re receiving from the gate | 我们从星际之门接收到的错误 |
[05:21] | indicates there is still an energy pattern stored in the memory buffer. | 暗示了仍然有能量形式存在于 记忆缓冲器中 |
[05:26] | – Teal’c. – If the al- kesh crashed into the DHD, | 提亚克 如勾阿呜克许撞毁了拨号装置 |
[05:30] | it would cut off power to the outgoing gate. The wormhole would be severed. | 它就会断掉出去星际之门的能量 虫洞的形势严峻 |
[05:35] | If it happened before our gate reconverted | 如果在星际之门把提亚克的能量 |
[05:37] | Teal’c’s energy signature into matter… | 转化成物质之前发生 |
[05:40] | – Teal’c is in our Stargate. – His energy signature, yes. | 提亚克在我们的星际之门里 他的能量信号 是的 |
[05:46] | – Let’s get him out. – Right now, I’m not sure how. | 把他救出来 现在,我不确定怎么做 |
[05:53] | – That’s not the worst problem. – There’s worse. | 那不是最糟糕的问题 有更糟的 |
[05:56] | The Stargate has safety protocols, | 星际之门有安全程式 |
[05:59] | designed to prevent energy signatures mixing together. | 用来防止能量信号混合在一起 |
[06:02] | It does this by erasing the memory buffer | 每一次建立新的虫洞都是 |
[06:04] | each time a new wormhole is established. | 通过消去记忆缓冲器的存储 |
[06:07] | It’s like an overall system reset. | 就像系统全面安装一样 |
[06:10] | Sir, if we dial out of our gate or somebody off world tries dialling in… | 长官,如果我们拨号出来 而有人想拨进去 |
[06:15] | We have eight teams on missions. | 我们有8队待命 |
[06:17] | Teal’c’s energy signature will be erased. | 提亚克的能量信号会消失 |
[06:19] | Permanently. | 永远的 |
[06:22] | – How do we stop an incoming wormhole? – Right now, | 我们怎么阻止一个虫洞形成? 现在 |
[06:25] | the iris sits in front of the plane where the event horizon is formed. | 在飞机前方的虹彩就是视界成形的地方 |
[06:29] | Now if we can rig it so we can offset it just slightly, | 如果能给它装上装备 我们就能使它偏移一点 |
[06:32] | we would stop a wormhole from establishing. | 就能阻止一个虫洞的形成 |
[06:34] | It would be like burying our gate. | 这会埋葬我们的星际之门 |
[06:37] | Siler says his team can have it done in an hour. | 塞尔说他的队伍能在一个小时内完成 |
[06:39] | How do we get our people home? | 怎么让人们回到我们的世界? |
[06:42] | When Russia had its DHD connected, it became the dominant gate on Earth. | 当俄罗斯把他的拨号装置连接上 就会是地球上最强大的星际之门 |
[06:47] | Exactly. All incoming wormholes automatically went there. | 对 所有成形的虫洞就会自动去到那里 |
[06:50] | – I’ll call the Pentagon. – I’ll see when the next SG team is due. | 我会通知五角大楼 看看下一支SG的队伍什么时候到达 |
[07:09] | We have eight teams off world we have to get home. | 我们有8支队伍离开了地球 我们必须能回去 |
[07:12] | It’s a temporary situation we hope to have resolved as quickly as possible. | 这是目前我们最希望尽快解决的状况 |
[07:18] | Thank you, sir. I’ll get our best man for the job on a plane right away. | 谢谢,长官 我会带上最优秀的队员去完成计划 |
[07:25] | The next team due to check in is SG- 5. | 下一支队伍在SG-5报到 |
[07:27] | They have a scheduled report at 1600. | 他们在1600预定了报告 |
[07:29] | Less than an hour from now. Will the iris be in place? | 不到一小时了 虹彩在合适位置了吗? |
[07:33] | They’re working as fast as they can. | 他们尽力而为了 |
[07:35] | The best man I was talking about is you. | 我所说的最好的人是你 |
[07:38] | We need a liaison in Russia to help coordinate our interests. | 我们需要联络俄罗斯来帮助 调整我们的利益 |
[07:42] | Pack a bag. You leave in half an hour. | 整理行李 你在半小时内离开 |
[07:57] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[07:59] | Sir, are you OK? | 长官,你好吗? |
[08:01] | Oh, a couple of stitches, concussion, nausea, dizziness. The usual. | 噢,有一些腰痛,震荡,恶心 头昏眼花 经常的 |
[08:11] | Why is Teal’c still in the gate? | 为什么提亚克还在星际之门里? |
[08:14] | Well, sir, it’s very complicated. | 长官,这很复杂 |
[08:18] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗? |
[08:23] | We had to create a proper interface between the gate and our computer. | 我们要在计算机和星际之门之间 建立合适的分界线 |
[08:28] | We gave instructions based on electrical impulses to make the gate respond. | 在电力刺激的基础上 我们给星际之门下达指令让它响应 |
[08:33] | These were found by trial and error over a great deal of time. | 一直都在反复实验中 |
[08:37] | We now need to find impulses to instruct | 我们现在需要找出冲量来指示 |
[08:39] | the gate to override a primary function. | 星际之门超越最基本的功能 |
[08:48] | Can I get you some coffee? | 给你来些咖啡吧? |
[08:53] | Sir, the truth is, | 长官,事实上, |
[08:54] | the gate may not even be capable of doing what we need it to do. | 星际之门甚至不能 完成我们需要它做的 |
[08:57] | Which is what? | 那是什么? |
[08:59] | Resume a reintegration process that was cut off. | 可能复兴过程被切断了 |
[09:02] | Carter, my head. | 卡特,我的头 |
[09:04] | Sir, I’m sorry, but the more I go through this, | 长官,抱歉,只要我考虑的越多 |
[09:07] | the more I’m becoming concerned that | 我就越觉得 |
[09:09] | we may not even be able to get Teal’c back. | 我们不可能把 提亚克带回来 |
[09:14] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:52] | – Major Davis. – Colonel. | 戴维斯少校 上校 |
[09:54] | – Dr Jackson. – Colonel. | 杰克森博士 上校 |
[09:55] | – Pleasant trip? – As possible, under the circumstances. | 旅行愉快吗? 有可能,在这样的情况下 |
[09:59] | Yes, yes, an unfortunate problem. Please, sit down. | 是的,是的,一个不幸的问题 请坐下 |
[10:05] | The details made available to me were somewhat vague, only that a… | 我对这些可利用的资料还是有点不清楚 只有… |
[10:12] | technical glitch had somehow trapped one of your team inside the Stargate. | 一个技术上的小故障将你的一个队员 困在星际之门里 |
[10:17] | That’s pretty much all we know at the moment. | 那就是我们现在所知道的情况了 |
[10:21] | Then we are not the only ones incapable of handling | 我们也不能解决 |
[10:24] | every situation the Stargate may present, after all. | 毕竟在星际之门什么情况 都有可能发生 |
[10:28] | What is the status of offworld teams? | 这些太空队伍的情形怎么样? |
[10:30] | All have been contacted successfully. | 都能成功的联系上 |
[10:33] | SG- 5 and SG- 8 have arrived safely. | SG-5和SG-8已经成功到达了 |
[10:36] | We do appreciate what you’re doing. | 我们感激你们所做的 |
[10:39] | Despite appearances, our participation in this effort | 尽管露面了,我们参与这个行动 |
[10:42] | is not one of good faith. | 不是出于善意 |
[10:44] | The Russian military is not here to do your bidding. | 俄罗斯军队来这里不是听你号令的 |
[10:47] | I wasn’t suggesting you were. | 我没有说你是 |
[10:49] | Your government thinks it | 你的政府自认为能规定 |
[10:51] | can dictate protocol regarding Stargate technology. | 星际之门的协议 |
[10:55] | Our governments do have a deal. | 我们的政府的确有这样的协议 |
[10:57] | One which has been ignored by both sides, wouldn’t you agree? | 双方都忽略了一点,你同意吗? |
[11:01] | It is impossible to run concurrent Stargate programmes… Colonel. | 是不可能同时运行星际之门的程序的 上校 |
[11:08] | By the sounds of it, it may be impossible not to, Major. | 根据它的探测结果,似乎不可能不行 少校 |
[11:30] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[11:36] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[11:39] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[11:44] | I’m all right, sir. | 我很好,长官 |
[11:46] | Just got five minutes of quality sleep. | 只要有五分钟高质量的睡眠 |
[11:52] | Everything that can be done is being done. | 一切能做的事情都在进行 |
[11:58] | You know, this wouldn’t be happening if he had followed orders. | 你知道,如果他遵守命令了 这是不会发生的 |
[12:02] | It’s that damn Jaffa revenge thing. | 是贾珐报复的原因 |
[12:07] | Get some rest, Colonel. That’s an order. | 休息一下吧,上校 那是命令 |
[12:24] | Colonel Simmons. | 西蒙上校 |
[12:27] | Hello, General. I was just introducing Major Carter and Dr McKay. | 你好,将军 我正在介绍卡特少校和麦肯博士 |
[12:32] | The doctor has been studying the Stargate programme out of Area 51. | 博士一直在51区研究星际之门的程序 |
[12:38] | Without access to a working gate. | 没有权力使用运行的星际之门 |
[12:40] | I had a computer model, built when the second gate was there. | 我有一个计算机原型 星际之门还在那里的时候建立的 |
[12:44] | I’m sure it’s a thrill to be here to see the real thing. | 我相信在这里看到原物会很兴奋的 |
[12:49] | Not really. | 不会的 |
[12:51] | Pentagon feels that Dr McKay is the world’s foremost expert on the gate. | 五角大楼认为麦肯博士是地球上 研究星际之门的权威 |
[12:55] | – Next to Major Carter. – With all due respect, Major, | 几乎接近卡特少校 没有冒犯,少校 |
[12:59] | your time is spent in the field. | 你的时间一直奉献在这个领域 |
[13:01] | She spent two years working on the gate | 她花了两年时间研究星际之门 |
[13:03] | prior to her five years of service at the SGC. | 在她为星门指挥部服务了五年之前 |
[13:06] | She’s the one who made this programme viable. | 她是其中一个让这个计划可行的 |
[13:09] | Actually, the interface she designed is full of flaws. | 实际上,她设计的界面充满了破绽 |
[13:13] | I admit it’s not perfect, but it’s… | 我承认那不完美,可是 |
[13:15] | It has caused situations which could have ended in catastrophe. | 它引起的状况能酿出大祸 |
[13:19] | We don’t want that to happen. That’s why the doctor is here to help. | 我们也不想那发生 所以博士在这里帮忙 |
[13:23] | Good. He can report to Major Carter. | 好 他能向卡特少校汇报 |
[13:26] | They might be able to work together to solve this problem, | 他们能一起合作解决这个问题 |
[13:29] | to get Teal’c back – | 把提亚克带回来 |
[13:30] | in the time allotted. | 在规定的时间里 |
[13:32] | Excuse me? In the time allotted? | 请问?规定的时间? |
[13:36] | – 48 hours. – Sir. | 48小时 长官 |
[13:40] | Come with me, Colonel. | 和我一起去,上校 |
[13:48] | I don’t care who you are or who you work for. | 我不管你是谁或者为谁工作 |
[13:51] | You will not dictate procedure to me. | 你不能对我指手画脚 |
[13:53] | General, don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just bringing you your orders. | 将军,不要驳倒这个使者 我只是带给你命令 |
[13:57] | Teal’c is an invaluable asset. Without him, you might not be sitting there, | 提亚克是无价的 没有他,你不可能坐在那里 |
[14:02] | supposedly representing your country. | 想象代表你的国家 |
[14:04] | We’re all aware of his contributions, | 我们都很在乎他的贡献 |
[14:07] | as well as his questionable allegiances. | 和他可疑的效忠 |
[14:10] | This operation, we’ve lost good Americans. | 这个行动,会让我们丧失做好人的资格 |
[14:13] | You’re not telling me | 你不是告诉我 |
[14:14] | you hold Teal’c’s life above one of our own people? | 你把提亚克的性命看的比我们的人民更重要吧? |
[14:17] | Teal’c is one of our own, and his life is not lost yet. | 提亚克也是我们的人民,他还生存 |
[14:20] | Maybe not, but my sources tell me that | 可能不会了,我的情报告诉我 |
[14:23] | all the offworld teams are home safe. | 所有太空部队都安全回到地球了 |
[14:26] | Now the Pentagon is not willing | 现在五角大楼不愿意和俄罗斯 |
[14:27] | to deal with the Russians over the long term. | 做长期交易 |
[14:30] | And in the past you yourself have made a strong case | 在过去你们用强大的事实 |
[14:33] | for keeping the SGC alive and running at all costs. And we agree with you. | 不惜任何代价都要让星门指挥部能运转下去 我们同意你们 |
[14:38] | So these people must come up with a solution in the next two days, | 所以这些人必须在两天内找出 解决方法 |
[14:42] | or you will be ordered to resume sending teams through the gate. | 不然你就要遵照命令重新 用星际之门把队伍送回去 |
[14:49] | All of your teams are safe. That is what we agreed to help you with. | 你们所有队伍都安全 那就是我们同意帮助你的原因 |
[14:53] | Now we need to send one of our teams on a fact- finding mission. | 现在我们需要一队去事实调查 |
[14:57] | Our offworld allies may know how to save Teal’c. | 我们的太空同盟可能知道 怎么拯救提亚克 |
[14:59] | – Your offworld allies? – Allies of Earth. | 你的太空同盟? 地球的同盟 |
[15:02] | As long as our gate is connected, Dr Jackson, | 只要我们的星际之门一连接 杰克森博士 |
[15:05] | we, the Russian people, are vulnerable to attack. | 我们,俄罗斯人民,就易受攻击 |
[15:08] | We are here to ensure that | 我们来这里是确认由我们的领导 |
[15:09] | the orders agreed by our leaders are carried out. | 同意的指令是否被执行了 |
[15:13] | We’re not here to negotiate, Colonel. | 我们不是来谈判的,上校 |
[15:15] | On the contrary, Major, that is exactly why you are here. | 相反的,少校,那正是你在这里的原因 |
[15:18] | The deal so unwisely made by my government | 由我的政府做出的不明智的决定 |
[15:21] | requires us to cease our operations of the Stargate, | 要求我们停止运转星际之门 |
[15:24] | not make it available to you whenever you deem it necessary. | 对你们并不适用当你认为 它有必要的时候 |
[15:27] | If you wish to use our technology, | 如果你想使用我们的技术 |
[15:29] | you must present something of significant value in return. | 你就要拿出一些有重大价值的东西 作为回报 |
[15:37] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨,杰克 |
[15:41] | You rat bastard! | 你这个老鼠的私生子! |
[15:43] | Hey, take it easy. | 嘿,别紧张! |
[15:45] | – I’m so gonna kick your ass! – There’s people watching. | 我要踢你的屁股! 有人在看 |
[15:48] | – I don’t care! – It wasn’t me. I didn’t shoot you. | 我不管! 不是我,我没有对你开枪 |
[15:52] | – I trusted you! – Would I come back here if I’d done it? | 我曾经相信你! 如果我做了我还会回来吗? |
[15:56] | – You might! – I swear, Jack. | 你会! 我发誓,杰克 |
[15:59] | – Then who did it? – I don’t know. | 那是谁做的? 我不知道 |
[16:02] | – What do you know? – Just what I read in the NID file. | 你怎么知道? 我只是在NID的档案读到的 |
[16:05] | That you got shot and the Goa’uld escaped. | 你被枪伤,那个勾阿呜逃跑了 |
[16:08] | You came all the way back to Colorado Springs to tell me you didn’t do it? | 你就是来科罗拉多告诉我你没有做? |
[16:13] | I didn’t think you’d believe me any other way. And I wanted to warn you. | 我认为你不会相信我了 但我要警告你 |
[16:17] | – About what? – I heard about Teal’c. | 关于什么? 我听说了提亚克的事情 |
[16:21] | – What about it? – I hope you get him back. | 什么? 我希望你带他回来 |
[16:25] | – And the warning part? – Watch out for Frank Simmons. | 警告的部分是什么 提防弗兰克西蒙 |
[16:28] | Simmons again. What is it with you guys? | 又是西蒙 和你们有什么关系? |
[16:30] | We go back. I don’t exactly know what he’s up to, | 我们回去了 我不知道他要干什么 |
[16:33] | but I can guarantee you it isn’t gonna be good for Teal’c or the SGC. | 但我可以保证那对提亚克 或者星门指挥部都没有好处 |
[16:38] | – Great. – I’ll be in town for a couple of days. | 好 我会在城里待一些日子 |
[16:41] | I’d like to see how things turn out. | 我想看事态的发展 |
[16:43] | I’m at the Accent Inn, in the name of Cassidy. | 我会在阿神酒店,以卡西迪的名字 |
[16:46] | David or Shaun? | 大卫还是舒安? |
[16:49] | Butch. | 男性化的 |
[16:52] | You know, Simmons says you’re the one who sullied the good name of the NID. | 你知道的,西蒙说你就是 那个玷污了NID的好名声的人 |
[16:58] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:06] | Trust me, Jack. I know him well. | 相信我,杰克 我了解他 |
[17:09] | I’m the one who recruited him. | 我是征募他的人 |
[17:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | Major. | 少校 |
[17:24] | – Doctor. – I guess that we got off on the wrong foot. | 博士 我想我们弄错了方向 |
[17:28] | What probability factor did you use figuring that out? | 你计算出概率有多少? |
[17:31] | For the record, I don’t work for Colonel Simmons. | 有案可查的,我不是为西蒙上校工作 |
[17:35] | – What difference does that make? – I sensed a little tension there. | 那有什么区别? 我感觉到那里的气氛有点紧张 |
[17:39] | I’m on the air force payroll. I report to the chief of staff. | 我是空军的 我向参谋长汇报 |
[17:42] | That changes everything. | 那改变了一切 |
[17:44] | I just wanted to give you my honest analysis, Major. | 我只想给你我最诚实的分析,少校 |
[17:48] | It is a waste of time to assume that you’re right about everything. | 假设你们什么都是对的是在浪费时间 |
[17:52] | Leaving more time to devote to your fan club. | 留多一点时间给你的追随者吧 |
[17:56] | The gate shouldn’t be used without a dialling device. | 星际之门没有拨号装置是不能使用的 |
[17:59] | Your computer system ignores 220 of the 400 feedback signals | 你的计算机系统忽略了400种 反馈信号中的220种 |
[18:03] | the gate can emit during a dialling sequence. | 星际之门在拨号序列期间也能发射 |
[18:05] | It is a fluke that you picked up the buffer warning. | 你看到缓冲器警告是侥幸 |
[18:08] | I’m surprised that you bothered aborting the dialling sequence, | 对于你为拨号次序的中断感到烦恼 |
[18:12] | despite the error. | 不管错误,我很吃惊 |
[18:13] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[18:15] | I read the reports, Major. | 我读了报告,少校 |
[18:17] | You’ve bypassed dialling protocols on several occasions. | 你们设了几种情况的迂回拨号协议 |
[18:20] | My job is to present the risks, not to decide whether to take them. | 我的工作是提出危险性 不是决定怎么解决它们 |
[18:24] | Now if you have something positive to add, do it. | 如果你还想说什么就说 |
[18:27] | Otherwise, get out of my lab. | 不然就滚出我的实验室 |
[18:28] | Well… | 恩… |
[18:31] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[18:32] | Hey, Sam, we got the Russians to let us send one team out. | 嘿,山姆,已经要俄罗斯人同意 我们派遣一队出去了 |
[18:36] | – SG- 5 contacted the Tok’ra. They’re back. – What did they say? | SG-5和托克拉接触了 他们回来了 他们说了什么? |
[18:39] | They said the glitch occurred because we don’t have a DHD. | 他们说故障发生是因为我们没有拨号装置 |
[18:42] | They said a local DHD would compensate for the loss of power | 他们说一个局部的拨号装置 就能弥补能量的损失 |
[18:46] | and allow the gate to finish the process. | 并且让星际之门完成程序 |
[18:48] | If the DHD could have prevented the problem, maybe the DHD can also fix it. | 如果这个拨号装置能预防问题 也可能处理它 |
[18:53] | Is there a chance you can get the Russians to give us theirDHD? | 你能说服俄罗斯借给我们 他们的拨号装置吗? |
[18:56] | This is impossible at the moment. | 现在是不可能的 |
[18:59] | – Not without giving back Alaska. – That bad, huh? | 除非把阿拉斯加还给他们 有那么糟,啊? |
[19:03] | Yeah. The Tok’ra said that connecting a DHD now | 是的. 托克拉说现在连接拨号装置 |
[19:06] | might not get Teal’c out of the memory. | 也可能无法让提亚克从存储器出来 |
[19:08] | It could impose the reset protocol, like dialling in. | 它能利用重装协议,像拨号进去 |
[19:11] | – Yeah. – How did the Tok’ra suggest we fix it? | 是的 托克拉怎么建议我们处理它? |
[19:14] | They don’t know. They said they’d work on it, | 他们不知道 他们说一直在研究 |
[19:17] | but not how long that might take. | 但是不知道要多长时间 |
[19:19] | – Sorry I don’t have betternews. – Yeah. Me, too. | 抱歉我没有更好的消息 我也是 |
[19:22] | Thanks, Daniel. Bye. | 谢谢,丹尼尔 再见 |
[19:32] | Thank you. I will. | 谢谢,我会的 |
[19:35] | – Can I come in? – Do I have a choice? | 我能进来吗? 我有选择吗? |
[19:43] | Clock’s ticking. You have less than 32 hours. | 钟表在滴答响 你还有不到32小时 |
[19:47] | You didn’t close the door just to tell me that, did you? | 你关上门不会就为了告诉我这个吧 对吗? |
[19:50] | The way I see it, despite their combined brain powers, | 从我看的角度,尽管他们结合的智能 |
[19:54] | Major Carter and Dr McKay won’t solve this problem in the time allotted. | 卡特少校和麦肯博士不能在 规定时间解决这个问题 |
[19:58] | I’m working on extending that. | 我一直在争取时间 |
[20:03] | Why are you really here, Colonel? | 你来这里的目的是什么 上校? |
[20:10] | I can provide you with the information that | 我能提供你所需要的 |
[20:12] | you’re gonna need to save Teal’c. | 拯救提亚克的资料 |
[20:15] | – How? – That’s not important. | 怎么? 那不重要 |
[20:17] | – It damn well is. – What’s important is that it’s not for free. | 它非常的重要 重要的是那不是免费的资料 |
[20:23] | Are you speaking on behalf of the NID? I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 你是代表NID说话吗? 我不能相信我听到的 |
[20:27] | Stick to the point. | 回到正题 |
[20:29] | I’m trying to count how many crimes | 我想数数 |
[20:31] | you might be committing right now, Colonel. | 你可能犯下的罪行 上校 |
[20:34] | General, you have two options. | 将军,你有两个选择 |
[20:36] | You can either give me what I want – | 你可以给我想要的 |
[20:38] | a small token compared to what’s at stake, at least for you – | 与危机相比只是小玩意 至少对你来说 |
[20:42] | or I guess you could call your superiors and report this conversation. | 或者我想你可以向你的长官 汇报这里发生的对话 |
[20:46] | At which point I would deny everything. | 只是我会否认所有的事情 |
[20:50] | I’m thinking of having you arrested this instant. | 我在考虑马上逮捕你 |
[20:54] | Well, you go ahead. And I guarantee you you’ll never see Teal’c again. | 恩,你继续 我保证你再也见不到提亚克 |
[21:31] | I could take care of him for you. | 我能为你保护他 |
[21:33] | – What? – Simmons. | 是谁? 西蒙 |
[21:36] | I could make sure he’s never a problem again. | 我敢肯定他不再是麻烦 |
[21:38] | I’m already wanted for treason. | 我以叛国罪被通缉了 |
[21:41] | OK, I’ll just pretend you didn’t say that. | 好,我可以没听到你说什么 |
[21:43] | Bet it was him who shot you. | 打赌就是他对你开枪 |
[21:49] | The son of a bitch stood in Hammond’s office | 这个狗娘养的在哈蒙德将军的办公室 |
[21:52] | and blackmailed him to his face? | 当面勒索他? |
[21:54] | – Yeah. – You got to admire that. | 是的 你不得不佩服 |
[21:57] | What’d he ask for? | 他要求什么? |
[21:59] | A Goa’uld hand device. | 一个勾阿呜的手动装置 |
[22:02] | Might as well admit that they have the Goa’uld that escaped. | 也有可能他们捉住了 那个逃脱的勾阿呜 |
[22:05] | – We’re hopin’. – Why? | 我们正希望 为什么? |
[22:08] | – He might tell us what he told Simmons. – You have to find him first. | 他可能告诉了我们他告诉西蒙的事情 你必须先找到他 |
[22:15] | Oh. | 噢 |
[22:17] | This is unacceptable. | 这是无法接受的 |
[22:21] | We allowed all your teams to return home safely. | 我们允许你们所有的队伍 安全的回家 |
[22:25] | We even allowed you to send out another team | 我们甚至允许你们派出另一队 |
[22:27] | on a new reconnaissance mission. | 去执行侦察任务 |
[22:29] | We expect nothing less than everything on that list in return. | 我们希望得到作为回报的一切 |
[22:32] | Your government agreed to allow us to use your gate, period. | 你的政府同意我们使用 你们的星际之门,一段时间 |
[22:36] | It mentioned nothing of any demands. | 它意味着没有任何强求 |
[22:39] | Russia will not allow you to operate your programme | 没有我们的涉入, |
[22:43] | without our involvement. | 俄罗斯不会同意你们执行你们的计划 |
[22:44] | We demand that a Russian team be permanently stationed at your base, | 我们要求一支俄罗斯队伍 永远驻扎在你们的基地 |
[22:48] | that all mission files go through our on- site officer, | 所有的任务档案都要经过 我们站点官员的审查 |
[22:51] | and that all technologies developed | 所有发展的技术 |
[22:54] | as a result of Stargate travel | 作为星际之旅 |
[22:56] | past, present and future will be shared equally. | 过去 现在和未来的成果要平等共享 |
[23:00] | Or what? | 或者什么? |
[23:02] | We know your government has no interest in running its own programme. | 我知道你们的政府没有兴趣 执行自身的计划 |
[23:07] | Political winds change, Major. And don’t forget, | 政治风向改变了,少校 别忘了 |
[23:10] | with a DHD we can ensure that our base has the dominant operational gate. | 凭一个拨号装置我们就能拥有 最强大的星际之门 |
[23:15] | You do realise, sir, | 你意识到了,长官 |
[23:18] | that what you said could be interpreted as an act of war. | 你所说的能被解释成战争行为 |
[23:22] | How can the US go to war over something its people know nothing about? | 美国怎么能为她的人民不知道的理由 而开战? |
[23:27] | It wouldn’t be unprecedented, Colonel. | 这不是空前的,上校 |
[23:31] | What would it take for you to give us your DHD? | 你把拨号装置借给我们会怎样? |
[23:35] | No, seriously. Let’s put it on the table. | 不,认真的 公开谈判 |
[23:39] | You think of the DHD as a bargaining chip, but everything has a price | 你把拨号装置当成讨价还价的筹码 但一切事情都是有代价的 |
[23:43] | and no- one said exactly | 没有人说 |
[23:45] | what it would take to buy you out in full, right now. | 那会使你丧失一切 现在 |
[23:48] | – Dr Jackson… – No, no. He has a good point, Major. | 杰克森博士 不,不 他的观点很好,少校 |
[23:51] | The problem is, Dr Jackson, | 问题是,杰克森博士 |
[23:54] | that without full disclosure of technologies procured by the SGC, | 不完全揭露星门指挥部的技术 |
[23:59] | it may be impossible to determine a reasonable price. | 不可能去决定一个公道的价钱 |
[24:12] | Didn’t the NID trace you down the last time you did this? | 你最后一次这样做的时候NID 不是一直追踪你吗? |
[24:17] | This time I’m using a linkup that’s bouncing off five satellites. | 这次我使用了一个反射在 5个卫星上的连接 |
[24:21] | If they pick something up, tracing it’ll make’em dizzy. | 如果他们截取了什么 追踪会让他们昏头转向 |
[24:24] | – What are we looking for? – The NID have bases for their special ops. | 我们在找什么? NID有他们的特别行动基地 |
[24:29] | Call’em safe houses. | 叫做安全机构 |
[24:32] | Legitimate organisation. | 合法的组织 |
[24:34] | It’s the only way we’re gonna find this Goa’uld. | 这是我们唯一能找到 这个勾阿呜的方式 |
[24:38] | – What do you mean? – Through legitimate NID operations. | 你是什么意思? 通过合法的NID组织 |
[24:43] | Unofficial business is financed privately and can be kept off the books, | 非官方生意是私人资金的交易 不被记录在案的 |
[24:47] | but any official NID action has to be filed with the Pentagon, | 任何NID的官方行动都要被 五角大楼录案, |
[24:51] | same as the military. | 和军队一样的做法 |
[24:52] | If Simmons used an NID plane to visit our snakehead, | 如果西蒙用NID的飞机 去拜访我们的蛇头 |
[24:56] | then the flight plan was registered. | 飞行计划就会被登记 |
[24:58] | Wouldn’t that be stupid? | 那不是很愚蠢吗? |
[25:01] | Teal’c’s situation provided Simmons with an opportunity, | 提亚克出了状况给了西蒙一个机会 |
[25:04] | but the Pentagon’s deadline didn’t give him much time. | 但是五角大楼的最终限期让他 没多少时间 |
[25:07] | Besides, NID flight plans are classified, | 此外,NID的飞行计划是机密的 |
[25:10] | and there aren’t many people who know the location of every NID safe house. | 没有多少人知道每个NID 安全机构的位置 |
[25:19] | You just happen to be lucky enough to know one of the few who does. | 你恰好幸运的知道了这少数人 其中的一个 |
[25:27] | He diverted to Minot, on his way to Colorado Springs? | 他在来科罗拉多的途中投向了米罗? |
[25:31] | North Dakota ain’t exactly on the way. | 北达科他州并不是在途中 |
[25:36] | There’s no switch. | 这没有关系 |
[25:38] | The crystals are wiped clean by an unstable vortex of a forming wormhole. | 这些晶体被一个形成中的虫洞 引起的不稳定的涡流擦干净了 |
[25:44] | Do you have any idea how much excess energy one of those blasts gives off? | 你知道有多少过度的能量 被这些爆炸释放出来? |
[25:51] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上,我知道 |
[25:53] | We need to establish an event horizon without the vortex. | 我们需要建立没有涡流的视界 |
[25:56] | – Impossible. – I’ve seen it done. | 不可能 我见过有 |
[25:58] | By magical fairy beans? Is there lemon on the chicken? | 用仙豆做成的? 鸡肉有柠檬味? |
[26:02] | It’s lemon chicken. | 是柠檬鸡 |
[26:04] | So it is. I am mortally allergic to citrus. | 是的 我对柑橘类过敏 |
[26:07] | One drop of lemon and I could die. I’ll have whatever that is. | 碰到一点柠檬我就会死的 |
[26:17] | I have to be very careful. | 我要非常小心 |
[26:25] | So, what would this… fictional event horizon be connected to? | 那么,这个虚构的视界怎么连接上? |
[26:32] | Hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[26:34] | Starving. | 饿了 |
[26:36] | This is even worse than it looks, but it beats a hypoglycaemic reaction. | 这比它看起来更糟糕 但能消除血糖过低的反应 |
[26:43] | The event horizon dematerialises you and sends you into the wormhole. | 视界能使你丧失物质形态 把你送入虫洞 |
[26:48] | Maybe we don’t need to connect to a wormhole to form an event horizon. | 可能我们不需要连接视界来建立虫洞 |
[26:52] | Maybe, somehow, someway. | 可能,不管怎样,某种方法 |
[26:55] | All we do is get the rematerialisation process to work. | 我们要做的就是让物质形态 恢复的程序再进行 |
[26:58] | Major, | 少校 |
[26:59] | even if you created a viable event horizon | 即使你不用连接虫洞 |
[27:02] | without connecting to a wormhole, | 也能创造出可行的视界 |
[27:04] | – the gate wouldn’t reintegrate Teal’c. – Why not? | 星际之门也不能重组提亚克的 为什么不能? |
[27:07] | The crystals that retain the energy pattern before reintegration? | 晶体不是在重组之前保存了能量吗? |
[27:11] | – They’re not like magnetic hard drives. – I know. They’re crystals. | 它们不是有磁性的硬件驱动器 我知道,它们是晶体 |
[27:16] | You can’t just ignore the laws of thermodynamics. | 你不能忽略热力学法则 |
[27:18] | Entropy dictates crystals won’t retain energy patterns. | 熵决定了晶体不能保存能量 |
[27:22] | I’ve measured it. It’s what’s called “quantitative evidence”. | 我会衡量的 这就是叫做定量证据 |
[27:26] | I think the energy is unimportant past its initial imprint on the crystals. | 我认为能量在这些晶体上留下 原始的烙印是不重要的 |
[27:30] | And this fantasy is based on… ? | 这个假设的基础是? |
[27:33] | I think the gate stores its ones and zeros | 我认为星际之门利用这些晶体里的 |
[27:36] | on a subatomic level within the crystals. | 亚原子结构储存基数和零元素 |
[27:38] | So even though the energy is dissipating, | 即使能量消散了 |
[27:41] | the most recent pattern still exists. | 最近成形的仍然存在 |
[27:43] | You think. | 你认为 |
[27:45] | We’re dealing with quantum physics that is way beyond us. | 我们涉及了无根据的物理量子论 |
[27:48] | More than a third of the energy | 星际之门所需用来重组提亚克的能量 |
[27:50] | that the gate requires to reintegrate Teal’c is gone. | 已经消散的超过三分之一 |
[27:53] | – I don’t think so. – You’re guessing wildly, like always. | 我不认为 你的胡乱猜测,总是这样 |
[27:57] | Maybe you could fool the gate | 你可以愚弄星际之门 |
[27:58] | into reintegrating what’s stored in its memory, | 使它 重组在记忆体中储藏的 |
[28:01] | – but you won’t like what comes out. – We’ll see. | 但你不会满意结果的 我们知道 |
[28:04] | Major, Teal’c is dead, and this argument is a waste of time. | 少校,提亚克死了 争论只是浪费时间 |
[28:07] | The Pentagon is gonna order Hammond | 五角大楼命令哈蒙德将军 |
[28:09] | to resume operations in, what, 16 hours? | 在多少?16小时内恢复运行吗? |
[28:12] | That’s how they came up with the 48- hour deadline. | 那就是他们给48小时限期的原因 |
[28:16] | You told them Teal’c would already be dead. | 你告诉他们提亚克已经死了 |
[28:18] | That’s why it’s called a deadline. | 那就是叫限期的原因 |
[28:21] | – God, you’re a jerk. – I wish I didn’t find you so attractive. | 上帝,你这个混蛋 我多希望没意识到你是如此的吸引 |
[28:26] | I always had a real weakness for… dumb blondes. | 我总是不能抗拒金发美女 |
[28:31] | Go suck a lemon. | 去吃柠檬吧 |
[28:34] | Very sexy. Very, very sexy. | 很性感 非常非常性感 |
[29:13] | We have a breach in the perimeter. Section R9. | 我们在周界找到突破口 R9区 |
[29:16] | It’s probably that damn squirrel again. | 可能又是该死的松鼠 |
[29:19] | You better take backup, Joe. | 你最好带上后援,乔 |
[29:23] | Joe, report. | 乔,汇报 |
[29:28] | Joe? | 乔? |
[29:32] | – Paul, check on Joe. Take Peter. – We’re on it. | 保尔,检查乔 带上彼得 我们上面了 |
[29:38] | We have a power failure here at home base. | 我们在总部有能量衰竭 |
[29:41] | I’m switching to backup generator. | 我正要换用候补发电机 |
[29:48] | We have a red alert. Backup generator is down. System is inoperational. | 我们有紧急警报 候补发电机故障 系统不能启动 |
[29:54] | Repeat, the system is down. | 重复,系统故障 |
[29:56] | Ron, get to the generator. Find out what’s goin’ on. | 让,去发电机那里 看看出了什么问题 |
[29:59] | Paul, Peter, report. | 保尔,彼得,报告 |
[30:01] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:23] | OK, Jack, I’m in. Hit it. | 好的,杰克,我来了 打它 |
[30:41] | You got two guys left, guarding the Goa’uld. | 你让两个人离开,看守勾阿呜 |
[31:07] | – We meet again. – Yeah. | 我们又见面了 是的 |
[31:10] | Now what? | 现在怎么了? |
[31:12] | Now you’re going to tell me what I want to know. | 现在你要告诉我想知道的 |
[31:29] | Look, they did what we asked in good faith. | 看,他们假惺惺的完成了 我们要求的事情 |
[31:31] | All they’re asking for is what we already promised to give them. | 他们所要求的就是我们已经答应给他们的 |
[31:35] | – Have you lost your mind? – Should we talk in here? | 你的大脑有毛病吗? 我们该在这里说话吗? |
[31:38] | The room is bugged, but they already know everything we’re saying. | 这个房间有窃听器 但他们已经知道我们要说什么了 |
[31:41] | And they might as well know that we will never | 他们也可能知道我们永远不会 |
[31:44] | turn over refined weapons- grade naqahdah. | 移交高级武器那咔哒 |
[31:47] | I’m talking about naqahdah generator technology, a safe source of power. | 我在说那咔哒发电技术 一种安全的能源 |
[31:51] | Which requires refined naqahdah to work. | 需要纯净的那咔哒才能工作 |
[31:54] | You of all people realise the explosive power of it. | 你们全部人都意识到了它剧烈的能量 |
[31:58] | So they can blow us up 200 times over instead of 100. | 所以它们能使我们爆炸200次 而不是100次 |
[32:01] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别? |
[32:03] | The difference is, | 区别是 |
[32:05] | it would only take one nuke | 只要用核武器 |
[32:06] | to get through an antiballistic shield to do it. | 就能摧毁反弹道的防护罩 |
[32:09] | The point is that you already owe them the generator technology anyway. | 问题是你已经答应给他们发生器技术了 |
[32:14] | The point is, we are not giving them the technology, | 问题是,我们不给他们这个技术 |
[32:17] | they’re not giving us the DHD. | 他们也不给我们拨号装置 |
[32:19] | Can’t we supervise how the naqahdah is used? They want to monitor the gate. | 我们就不能监督那咔哒怎么使用吗 他们想监控星际之门 |
[32:23] | That’s not the point. | 那不是问题 |
[32:28] | Isn’t a more economically stable Russia better for everyone? | 更崇尚节俭和稳定的俄罗斯不是 对每个人都好吗? |
[32:32] | We don’t know who they’ll sell the technology to. | 我们不知道他们会把这个技术卖给谁 |
[32:35] | So all this time we’ve been using the gate to save the world, | 所以这次我们要用星际之门拯救世界 |
[32:38] | we’ve really only been saving the US of A. | 我们真的只能拯救美国? |
[32:41] | Dammit, we don’t even know for sure if the DHD will even save Teal’c. | 该死的,我们甚至不确信拨号装置 能否救提亚克 |
[32:45] | Naqahdah generator technology is years from widespread implementation. | 那咔哒发生器技术已经广泛使用多年了 |
[32:50] | In the meantime, we get the DHD | 同时,我们有拨号装置 |
[32:52] | and prevent the Russians from ever holding their gate over us ever again. | 还能防止俄罗斯以他们的 星际之门压倒我们 |
[32:58] | That’s exactly why the Russians’ll never go for it. | 那正是俄罗斯从不主张用它的原因 |
[33:03] | Let’s ask. | 让我问问 |
[33:14] | – Get me in here. – Careful, Jack. | 让我进来 小心,杰克 |
[33:16] | Just do it. | 就这样做吧 |
[33:28] | All right, | 好的 |
[33:30] | tell me what you told Simmons. | 你告诉了西蒙什么 |
[33:39] | What in particular are you referring to? | 你特别指哪方面? |
[33:42] | – How do we save Teal’c? – Why should I tell you? | 我们怎样救提亚克? 我该告诉你吗? |
[33:45] | – Because if you don’t, I’ll kill you. – I doubt that. | 因为你不说,我就会杀了你 我很怀疑 |
[33:55] | What makes you think I care if you live or die? | 你凭什么认为我会在意你的生死? |
[33:59] | What about the host? | 寄主怎样? |
[34:01] | He tried to kill a friend of mine to save his own ass, | 他想杀我的一个朋友去救 他愚蠢的共生体, |
[34:04] | so I don’t care about him either. | 所以我也不管他了 |
[34:05] | If you kill me, Teal’c dies. | 如果你杀了我,提亚克也会死 |
[34:24] | Give me another choice. | 给我另一个选择 |
[34:31] | Let me go. | 让我离开 |
[34:33] | Once I am free, I will contact you with the information. | 一旦我自由了,我就会给你情报 |
[34:36] | I think Teal’c would rather I shoot you. | 我认为提亚克宁愿我杀了你 |
[34:39] | Oh, go ahead. | 噢,继续 |
[34:41] | You know, Colonel Simmons was really much better at this than you. | 你知道,西蒙上校在这方面 比你要好的多 |
[34:46] | He at least offered something of value in return for what I know. | 他至少提供一些有价值的东西 换取我的情报 |
[34:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:17] | There’s a camera in that cell. | 在那房间有摄象机 |
[35:23] | It would have been from two days ago. | 在两天前就有了 |
[35:29] | Got it. | 知道 |
[35:45] | – It’s what you want. – Not everything. | 是你想要的 不是一切 |
[35:48] | And we acknowledge that the past arrangement was ignored by both sides. | 我们知道双方都忽视了过去的协议 |
[35:53] | What we’re saying is that we’re willing to try and make it work now. | 我们想说的就是我们愿意 现在恢复执行协议 |
[35:57] | Allow our team access to your base | 允许我们的队伍进入你们的基地 |
[35:59] | and all information relating to the Stargate. | 和知道所有关于星际之门的资料 |
[36:02] | After a month we will assess delivery of the DHD. | 一个月后我们就会正式移交拨号装置 |
[36:05] | Wait, that’s… that’s not good enough. | 等等,那不够好 |
[36:08] | This is not a negotiation. We need that DHD now. | 这不是谈判 我们现在就需要拨号装置 |
[36:11] | Someone’s life is at stake, a good friend of mine. | 有人危在旦夕,我的一个好朋友 |
[36:14] | That DHD could help save him. | 那拨号装置能救他 |
[36:15] | When your team went missing, SG-1, with that friend, tried to rescue them. | 当你的队伍失踪了,SG-1和那个朋友 都想拯救他们 |
[36:20] | Yes, and in the process, three more Russian soldiers died. | 是的,在这个过程中,又有三个 俄罗斯士兵牺牲了 |
[36:24] | That’s not our fault. | 不是我们的错 |
[36:26] | Colonel Zukov was a friend of mine, and he is now dead, Doctor. | 朱可夫上校是我的朋友 他现在死了,博士 |
[36:29] | Then you must know how I feel. | 那肯定知道我的感觉 |
[36:35] | Look, | 看 |
[36:37] | lend us your DHD. | 把你们的拨号装置借给我们 |
[36:43] | You can come with it, if you like. | 你能和它一起来,如果你愿意 |
[36:47] | Please. | 请 |
[36:50] | Sir, Daniel just called. | 长官,丹尼尔刚打电话来 |
[36:53] | The Russians have agreed to loan us the DHD temporarily. | 俄罗斯答应把拨号装置暂时借给我们 |
[36:56] | – Will it make a difference? – Eventually, it might. | 那有区别吗? 可能有的 |
[36:59] | I’ve been ordered to resume normal operation by the president. | 总统刚下达命令要我恢复正常的操作 |
[37:03] | – Sir… – SG- 2 is prepping for a recon mission | 长官… SG-2正在进行侦察任务演练 |
[37:06] | to P4C- 796. | 到P4C-796去 |
[37:08] | – I need more time. – I’ve been given an order. | 我要更多的时间 我收到了命令 |
[37:11] | I don’t care. You open that gate, and you are murdering Teal’c. | 我不管 你打开了星际之门 就是谋杀了提亚克 |
[37:14] | My only other choice is to resign. | 我另一个选择就是辞职 |
[37:18] | If I resign, I have no control over | 如果我辞职,这个机构从现在起 |
[37:20] | who will be running this facility an hour from now. | 会有一个小时无人掌管 |
[37:24] | Is that enough time? | 那时间够吗? |
[37:28] | No. | 不 |
[37:30] | Tell me what else I can do. | 那告诉我还能做什么 |
[37:35] | I can’t, sir. | 我不能,长官 |
[37:48] | Dial the gate. | 拨号 |
[38:13] | Major, there’s a call from Colonel O’Neill. It’s urgent. | 少校,欧尼尔上校的电话,紧急的 |
[38:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | Chevron five encoded. | 5军区代码 |
[38:23] | – We have to abort. – Stand down, Major. | 我们要终止任务 等等,少校 |
[38:26] | Colonel O’Neill has the information we need to save Teal’c. | 欧尼尔上校有能救出提亚克的方法 |
[38:29] | Chevron six encoded. | 6军区代码 |
[38:31] | And he has evidence that will incriminate Colonel Simmons. | 他也有能控告西蒙上校的证据 |
[38:34] | – She’s lying. – Abort the dialling sequence. | 她在撒谎 终止拨号序列 |
[38:37] | – Arrest Colonel Simmons. – This is preposterous! | 逮捕西蒙上校 这是荒谬的 |
[38:40] | Take him away. If he resists, shoot him. | 带他走 如果他抵抗就开枪 |
[38:53] | You remove the master control crystal before you attach the DHD. | 在连上拨号装置之前先移动主要的控制晶体 |
[38:58] | Otherwise, the imprint will be erased. | 否则,烙印就会被抹去 |
[39:02] | That was a joke. He was joking. | 那是个笑话 他在开玩笑 |
[39:06] | – Major? – Well, theoretically… | 少校? 恩,理论上来说 |
[39:08] | Are you insane? He’s a Goa’uld. He wants you to destroy yourself. | 你疯了? 他是个勾阿呜 他想你毁掉自己 |
[39:12] | If you remove the master control crystal, | 如果你移动了主要控制晶体 |
[39:14] | nothing regulates the energy distribution. | 就什么都不能控制能量源分布 |
[39:17] | The whole gate could explode. | 整个星际之门就会爆炸 |
[39:19] | – That true? – Well, technically, it’s possible. | 真的? 恩,理论上来说,有可能 |
[39:22] | The gate’s a powerful superconductor. But we could take steps to ensure… | 星际之门是强大的超导体 但我们能设法保证 |
[39:26] | You are a whack- job. | 你真是大吹牛 |
[39:28] | You’re no better if you listen to her. It’s a wild guess. | 听她说也不会更好 只是在瞎猜 |
[39:31] | Her judgment is clouded by her personal feelings. | 她的判断力被私人感情蒙蔽了 |
[39:34] | Teal’c is toast. He’s history. | 提亚克已经死了 他成为过去了 |
[39:36] | Sir, we could make sure the risk was very small. | 长官,我们确信风险很小 |
[39:38] | You try this, and you blow yourself up for nothing. | 你试试,你会被炸的粉身碎骨 |
[39:41] | No way I’m hangin’ around. | 我决不留在这里 |
[39:43] | Your plane leaves for Russia in an hour, Doctor. | 你回去俄罗斯的飞机一小时内起飞 博士 |
[39:46] | Russia? | 俄罗斯? |
[39:49] | Your new assignment is to supervise Russia’s naqahdah generator programme. | 你的新任务就是监管俄罗斯的 那咔哒发生器计划 |
[39:54] | I am not going to Russia. You know what the food is like in Russia? | 我不去俄罗斯 你知道俄罗斯的事物怎么样吗? |
[39:58] | Besides, I’m a civilian. I don’t have to. | 此外,我是个平民, |
[40:00] | While you’re on the air force payroll… | 我不需要 当你是领空军的薪水 |
[40:04] | Oh, this… | 噢,这个 |
[40:10] | This really sucks. | 这糟透了 |
[40:14] | Major, do what you have to do. | 少校,按你所说的做 |
[40:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[40:30] | OK, Major. | 好的,少校 |
[40:33] | Sir? Master control crystal’s removed. We’re ready to connect the DHD. | 长官?主要控制晶体已被移动 我们已经连接上拨号装置 |
[40:38] | The place has been evacuated ofall nonessential personnel. Proceed, Major. | 所有无关人员已经撤退 继续行动,少校 |
[40:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:47] | Hey, you sure you wanna be in there for this? | 嘿,你确定你要待在那里? |
[40:50] | Not really, sir. | 不是很想,长官 |
[40:53] | Wasn’t talkin’ to you. | 不是和你说话 |
[40:56] | Sir, if the gate blows up, it won’t matter where we are on the base. | 长官,如果星际之门爆炸了 我们在基地的哪个地方都没有关系了 |
[41:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[41:03] | Not too late to change your mind about leaving. | 你现在改变主意离开还来的及 |
[41:07] | I will stay. | 我会留下来 |
[41:11] | Do it. | 行动吧 |
[42:05] | Well, that never happened in any of the simulations. | 恩,这种情况是无法模拟的 |
[42:13] | Shake it off, Sparky. | 摆脱它,司巴琪 |
[42:16] | – Teal’c, buddy, you all right? – Indeed. | 提亚克,伙伴,你还好吧? 当然好 |
[42:21] | Teal’c, as far as you know, what just happened? | 提亚克,就你所知道的,发生什么事了? |
[42:25] | I have my revenge. | 我报仇了 |
[42:27] | Tanith is dead. | 坦尼司死了 |
[42:31] | That’s nice. I’m happy for you. | 那太好了,为你高兴 |
[42:36] | It’s good to see you in one piece, Teal’c. | 见到你完好无缺真是太高兴了,提亚克 |
[42:39] | Yes. We thought we lost you again. | 是的,我们以为会再次失去你 |
[42:43] | Are you sure you’re feeling normal? | 你确定你感觉良好? |
[42:45] | Yes. What has transpired here? | 是的 这里发生了什么? |
[42:49] | Well, believe it or not, you owe your life to a Goa’uld. | 不管你相信与否 是一个勾阿呜救了你的命 |
[42:53] | Never. | 决不是 |
[42:55] | Oh, yes. | 噢,是的 |